Speaker 1: The Celtics acquired Nikola Bousovich has people believing that Jason Tatum could return for a postseason run. Per Jake Fisher, sources save the Celtics' decision to acquired Nickela Busovich from Chicago before the trade deadline and exchange for Anthony Simon's expiring contract with a clear indicator that Boston believed Tatum will indeed return for a postseason run. Joe, this is this is your level of expertise, what you're thinking.
Speaker 2: I thought, I thought that quietly, Uncle, Ojo. This was probably this was probably the biggest acquisition during the trade deadline because Boston not only do you know, they they get a pretty good big who can pick and pop. You can play through him, he can pass. You know, he don't really have many weaknesses. He might be a little deficient when it comes to defense, but for the most part, he gonna be surrounded by guys well he can really flourish and he gonna be a great That's a great spot for them, okay, Ojo. They were lacking in that in that area, so to give up diamonds and give Vosevich man, listen, I don't know if Tatum I'm still skeptical about him trying to come back. Okay, Oh Joe, I'm gonna be honest with y'all, is you early, Joe, Well, it's an achilles man, like you gotta like before he get out there, he probably he gonna be had to rib that thing up to really really see y'all know how tender that is.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: And then now we're talking about this playoff basketball from here on going forward, you're gonna be playing at such a high level. It's like that's gonna be a lot of wear and tear real quick. So I don't know if it's really worked it honestly. So they probably brought They probably brought Big Fello over there so he can help JB contribute offensively and see what type of run they I don't think they thought they would be with with with the injuries that they had.
Speaker 3: I think that's why they.
Speaker 1: Moved because JT was gonna be out, and so you see them break that team apart. They let Al Horford go, they traded Holiday and brought Simon's in, They traded Chrisingers, So they were probably looking at it, O yo, from a standpoint like you know what, there's gonna be a down year.
Speaker 3: Let's get some relief.
Speaker 1: Uh, they older team, the new orders, like, yeah, get some relief because we ain't playing paying all this money to be out of the playoffs. And Lloyd and behold JB is playing like an MVP. Peyton Pritchett has been sensational. White, Derrick White has been Derrick White playing both ends of the court. And so guys have played houses, coming off the bench and playing really well. So guys have played above what maybe even Joe Missoula thought they could be in the level.
Speaker 3: Dawn, I agree, man, hold on, I agree we might could.
Speaker 1: It ain't no far going, ain't no invincibles over here on the eastern side.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Uh, the Knicks look good.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, you know Detroit, Toronto, Philly kind of been up and down. But it ain't no the Nick ain't no invincible, ain't no oh, it ain't no sixty win teams over here.
Speaker 2: So I think that's how they're looking at it. Yeah, I'm with you on that. I think a lot of us didn't. I know, I didn't have the Celtics in the top of the East. You know, I thought Jaylen Brown would still be an all Starchacho but I didn't think that they would be playing collectively as a team, playing this this this great of basketball that they've been playing. They really surprised me. And I think they got a chance. Bro, They got a chance. They got a shot. They got a shot, Joe.
Speaker 1: The Cavaliers won ten of their last eleven, including five straight. They're thirty four and twenty one. Now, what are you thinking, Joe, Dan Cavs back. You know they made the trade for James Harden. You got hardened, you got Donovan Mitchell. You're pairing with Evan Mobley, and what's the big kid with the fro jar, Jed Allen. You know you got merrill coming off shooting the ball really really well. You like you like the calves of the calves, then play here, Joe, No, I love it, Ocho.
Speaker 2: I love James Harden kind of orchestrating everything because he gonna make sure Donovan get off. So Donovan gonna give you thirty thirty five a night. I'm talking about when we get to the playoffs, hes gonna be able to orchestra. He's gonna be able to control the games, control the series, and the beneficiaries will be the Evan Mobley's the Jared Allens because he's a willing passer Uncle Ojo, and he made guys around him better. You put him in the pick and roll with any of those two dudes, Man, you're gonna you bound to get some good And then not on top of that, you know James wants to continue playing.
Speaker 3: He wants a new contract, so you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna get the best out of him this second half of the season. You're gonna get the best James Harden you can possibly get. So I put the calves up there as well. Man, they've been playing great basketball since he's been acquired.
Speaker 3: To the team I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: He's been doing what he's always done, making big shots, getting guys involved, and you know, just being James Harden. So I think it's not gonna when you get to the playoffs, it's not gonna be based on him to have.
Speaker 3: These huge performance nights. Now he'll here.
Speaker 2: You know, he gonna win you a couple of games in a playoff series, if not a series. But with all those dudes surrounding him, Cleveland gonna be something to wrecking with.
Speaker 1: And I like the fact, Joe, you have a Donovan Mitchell And because James. You know, Kobe said that James Harden's style, one guy dominating the ball is just it's possible. It's impossible to win like that in the postseason. And I think with him and you have Donovan Mitchell, you have another option. We know Donava can go crazy in the playoffs. We've seen him. He can go he can go haywire. But if the thing is with James, if you could just be consistent, because we've seen him give you fifty one game and then come back and give you nine the next game.
Speaker 3: And that's what they can't.
Speaker 1: But if this kid Maryland keep shooting like he shot he got to start off to night Samsel from the three and nine to nine from the floor, he keep playing like that. And with Donovan Michick and you, like you said, Donald's gonna give you somewhere between twenty eight and thirty two on a nightly basis. You got the two rim protectors. They're gonna make it very hard inside and you get hard to doing what it does. Yeah, they got it. They got a good chance. Them them bigs gotta be they gotta be consistent too. On you know Jared Allen and Evan Mobley when they get in the playoffs. They gotta be dominant, man, they they really gotta be dominant because the deficiencies that you have in guarding the basketball out on the perimeter, they gotta be able to cover for some of that.
Speaker 3: I think they can.
Speaker 1: I mean, we saw Jared Allen the other night, good forty and sixteen against Portland. Yeah, you know every Mobley was defensive Player of the Year, so we know he can protect and can defend Jared Allen. Look, you might dunk on him, but he gonna get you a couple of times. Now he gonna block your shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as a shot blocker, that's kind of known. You know, you gonna you, you gonna get, you gonna get got, and you're gonna get a lot.
Speaker 3: Of people that's just flushed on the bus. But he gave nothing to hostle with Kevin.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant spoke with a chem Elijah Wan about how much longer he wanted to play. Somebody asked me if I could play five more years, I'm like, damn, that's a long time, man, five more years.
Speaker 3: I'm thirty seven.
Speaker 1: That player that play that long and kept his mental stamina in physical stamina to come in every day and want to get better. I mean, you can't beat that. It's inspiring. You gotta respect that. Joe and Ojo, how much longer do you think KD plays before he hangs it up?
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, and I think I think he can play. He can play another five if you want to, even at thirty seven. You know, depending on depending on the supporting cast around him. He don't got to have the ball in his hand. He can play off the ball, you know. I mean he doesn't have to what's the word I'm looking for. He doesn't have the pressure of having to lead a team depending on the situation he's in. He got enough young bulls around him over there in Houston.
Speaker 5: We could last. He could last another another five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he don't have to take He don't have to take so much of a beat.
Speaker 3: His game is not feeling like that Lebron's game.
Speaker 1: I mean, for Lebron to play that long, to dominate and finishing at drim and finishing at drim and falling on the floor, that's not Kevin Durant's game. Kevin Durant is a mid range you can shoot the three. He's looking at one, two, three drill. He won two dribbles and pull up. So he's not paying physically. I mean, obviously you're out there every night. You're playing thirty five thirty seven minutes tonight is demanding. But he's not playing the style of basketball that say, and he doesn't have to have the ball. He's not initiating loft fense. So that's what And my thing is, I think you know he can play another five years. The question is, I mean playing five years is one thing. Are you in championship contention those five years? And I think with I may been in Houston and with that team they got, I still think they need a point guard. It had been great if van Fleet could have stayed healthy. But I love Shinggoon, I love Thompson KD obviously so Willson. I don't think that.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think they can come out of the West as currently. I don't think they can come out to the West. I don't believe. I don't think. I don't believe they can beat I don't believe they can beat.
Speaker 3: Okay see, I don't believe they can be Denver. I don't.
Speaker 2: Man listen with Kd's body type oho, I think I definitely think he can play another five years. They called him what they call him the Slim Reaper. Yeah, I think he can definitely play another five years because his shooting is still gonna always be a premius, you know what I mean. He look in today's game, you can shoot that rock, you can play bro And with him being sixty ten sixty eleven seven foot it's hard to guard that anywhere.
Speaker 3: So you know, that's that's gonna be tough.
Speaker 2: But he shooting from damp. He shooting fromdamn den. But hey, hey we call that that tall man. Ain't but a couple guys got that tall man jump shot.
Speaker 3: That's that Kevin Gardner, Rashie Wallace.
Speaker 2: Kadi huh ojo. But uh, I think they got I think they got a chance. But I think they you know, they still tweaking some things because a men Thompson, Uh I think he's I think he's pretty good. But yeah, when the playoff comes and it slows down him playing the one the entire time, that that probably will bring some problems. But that's why I think the West gonna be It's gonna be a dog every like the first round to.
Speaker 3: The second round.
Speaker 2: Our way up to the Western Conference finals man, they gonna beat each other up by the time whoever make it. But if you think about Joe, look at the Nuggets once they get back healthy, with the with Peyton Watson playing the way he's playing.
Speaker 1: With Jamal Murray, Jo kisch is yo kich Ain't nobody up in him? Just go ahead and chalk it up. Okay yo, get you can get your twenty five to thirty and your FI and and and your twelve to fifteen rebounds and your twelve to fifteen to six. He's gonna get that. Now you get playoff Jamal Murray, who's gonna give you twenty five. And then you get Aaron Gordon. You never know which Aaron Gordon. He won him two games last year and against uh against OKC.
Speaker 3: And but Watson, mister Peyton Watson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think he's like he's like a wild confident because he done kind of sprouted this year and he been balling. Okay o, Joe, so you know, for him to gain a confidence when yeah, when they get fully healthy. The thing is with Gordon, you don't know, I mean, y'all know, manhum hamstering. They ainger, bro. Yeah, he's an athlete. He's not just no stand still shooter, you know what I mean. So it plays a part to his game. But it's gonna be tough coming out there West Brojo. You got yours up?
Speaker 5: Huh? That's all right, man, I like that Mine mine mine upstill.
Speaker 1: Man, they got the grave, they got they got the soul past, Joe, they got.
Speaker 3: Oh what you know about the soul past? Man?
Speaker 2: They got your boy good bad. My brother said, I like that, so I will. I'm gonna say it in one. Yeah, that's what's up? Ohoe, you get you one?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I got one. I got my little soccer jersey on it. Joey who whoever?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure who exactly who drew it, but when they drew it, they were very detailed and meticulous on exactly the things that I you know, I mean, my features.
Speaker 5: And what what I what I always wear? It's pretty dad.
Speaker 2: Hey, yo, got your boy hands? Oh yeah, they ain't missed on them. Boy ah man.
Speaker 3: They got the grade, they got the grade and everything. But I say, what damn? I said? I told her. I showed it to my daughter. I said that looked like I said, that looked like me. She told me.
Speaker 1: She got laughing about talk about Yeah, but I do I think Kevin Durant. I think Kevin Durant. I mean, I think Kevin Durant. He definitely can play five more years. I think a blessing in disguise was is that he got hurt and missed that time Joe.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, TB when he was playing. Yeah, well you know when he when he left Golden State, he took a whole year off.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and then he got hurt. He got hurt, whether it in Phoenix, he got hurt.
Speaker 1: You think he missed like twenty games and and and and and that that helps in.
Speaker 3: The long run. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh kd has has has shown no fall off.
Speaker 3: He's averaging twenty five point nine.
Speaker 1: So he's averaging twenty six points a game, five rebounds a game, four sister.
Speaker 2: Game, and he's efficient what here shooting from the field probably fift.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like that's a premium bro boy.
Speaker 5: Nice.
Speaker 1: Former Eagles, oh see, Kevin Petula will be heading to Miami to join the Dolphins as their team's passing game coordinator. Petula spent five seasons with the Eagles for as passing game coordinator and was promoted to offensive coordinator in twenty twenty five. Oh Joe, your guppies higher Patula as the passing game coordinator. Eagles couldn't throw the ball yard. They couldn't even.
Speaker 3: Get a j the ball. So what are you gonna do for them?
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know. I don't know what he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: He's a passing game coordinator. I couldn't tell, not the officer coordinator. Therefore it's not going to be his offense.
Speaker 5: Who the hell we have at quarterback?
Speaker 3: Say?
Speaker 5: Who the hell we have atquback?
Speaker 4: I don't care nothing about Batulo being the passing game coordinator. Who is going to be the quarterback going forward? So we can compete in the N the A, f C. That's all I want to know.
Speaker 1: Compete with the FCS, the Bills, and you think the Guppies are going to compete with the Bills and the Patriots.
Speaker 3: I'm just asking for clarification. I'm just we need it.
Speaker 5: We need it. We need a quarterback to compete in.
Speaker 1: The The only way y'all can compete in Josh twenty three year old damn Marino. That's the only way y'all compete.
Speaker 5: That that's real.
Speaker 3: You'll let the Patriots retool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well we are re retooling right now. We're retooling.
Speaker 1: Given rich y'all ain't got a whole lot y'all tool box, y'all retooling.
Speaker 4: Listen, you you're right about that, you're right by that. But we got to start somewhere. Where we need to start. That is the goddamn quarterback position. We need to answer that question before we could do it anything else.
Speaker 3: So what they're gonna do, white white to a contract? Away I'm doing. They try to get up off to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's trying to. They're gonna take a ninety ninety nine point what something mean cap? They're not they're not. They're not tripping. They're not tripping.
Speaker 1: That must be I that must be that. That must be real nice. Like you said, you take a hundred million dollars cap here, but we ain't tripping, But they're not not. That that's a tax, that's a tax break.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's crazy. Yeah, but yeah, that's crazy. He don't don't don't don't.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you now, depending on who we get at the quarterback position, I'm gonna tell you who the dog Corse is coming up the season man might it might be the Dolphins.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, because y'all like you laugh.
Speaker 4: Y'all laughed at me when I said it was gonna be the Bears and the Panthers, and look what happened.
Speaker 1: Like you told me, broke plot right twice a day, So you was right twice last year. But we ain't gonna talk about your We ain't gonna talk about your bungles.
Speaker 4: Ma who yeah, Oh wait a minute. Watch what we do in the off season, though, wat should we do in the draft? Watch Watch what we get on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 3: Oh, y'all want mass Crosby Jeffery Simmons. Huh, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa?
Speaker 4: I mean I would I would love hey, listen, listen, I would love that.
Speaker 5: I would love if.
Speaker 3: I's coming to them Cowboys. What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: In the perfect world, we get Jeffery Simmons, who going to the Cowboys? Crosby, We'll get give give the rate, give, get the Raders, George Piggins.
Speaker 3: We might be able to do something.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, Okay, Well, I mean that's that's even swap. Because everybody Cowboys fans. I love Cowboys fans.
Speaker 5: I love y'all.
Speaker 4: I love y'all, but I'm just saying, you guys are or are so hung up on having George Piggins stay when you have so many, so many questions that need answers.
Speaker 5: Defensively, you know, I.
Speaker 4: Would, I mean, I would Pickings to the Raiders getting mac crosby, understand what you can get from Max, making that defense that much better, solidifying one position and having an impact player, and continue on putting pieces around him so you can compete instead of having Ceedee Lamb and George Pickens and an all world offense. I can score forty one, forty one points, but the other team gonna score forty.
Speaker 1: Five somebody else team. You know how Joe, it's out. It sounds like another team that he should be very familiar with.
Speaker 3: That got too.
Speaker 1: You will start wire receiving a superstar quarterback, but can't stop Nobody.
Speaker 2: Hear me, I'm saying, but he can't. He can't wait to break up Lamb and Pickings. But you go into the Bank of.
Speaker 4: Oh Manoa, whoa whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 5: This is a different situation.
Speaker 3: This is differ.
Speaker 5: They both came into Cincinnati together.
Speaker 4: George Piketts was coming from the Steelers, so that it's it's a little different.
Speaker 5: I listen, I just want young Bull to get what he deserves.
Speaker 3: Came in with, didn't.
Speaker 5: They both went they came from the same team.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying. I think he no, but didn't t come in with Joe. Joe was the first round pick. T with the second round pick. I don't think Ta and Chase came in together.
Speaker 4: I didn't say they came in together. I said they came to the same team. It's not like he came from somewhere else. That's all I'm saying. But still, so, y'all, you're not gonna listen. I listened to what you said. I've said, you said, you want you want to keep you want to keep Tea the Cowboy. Help on, y'all need help on defense. We're gonna be all right, cause I told you what I talked. I talked to ownership. I talked to ownership.
Speaker 5: I already know what we're gonna do in the draft if he's available. If he's available, and we're gonna get it. We're gonna get Listen, everything defense this year, every.
Speaker 3: Time, y'all going for a big boy from Miami. Uh bang, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I don't think he's gonna be there. Team Hey, he definitely, he definitely gonna be there.
Speaker 2: Y'all picking pretty high. It's not like y'all, y'all ain't picking in the twenties. Y'all picking really high. Y'all in the top ten or the top twelve.
Speaker 4: For sure, we're picking tea exactly.
Speaker 3: So yeah, they's a chance he'll be there.
Speaker 5: Hey, none of them, None of them gonna be there. Caleb downs Bang ain't gonna be there. They gone.
Speaker 3: Y'all need more than that.
Speaker 5: I know. I'm just saying, what about your whoa.
Speaker 3: Whoa whoa whoa?
Speaker 5: What about your team?
Speaker 3: Team?
Speaker 5: We all went home at the same time.
Speaker 3: Champions quarterback We're a quarterback away.
Speaker 1: But I'd have been more disappointed have we had the quarterback to the super Bowl that got beat.
Speaker 5: So it worked out, hospital, that's fine.
Speaker 1: I just tried to figure out how Kevin Patula get at another job, and ain't nobody even mentioned viral leftwich.
Speaker 3: You know how right?
Speaker 4: You know we've had this. We had this conversation many a time.
Speaker 3: Bill leftist need to do? He ain't slapped nobody Ojo.
Speaker 1: There's a clip going around that the staff wants us to watch. Let's take a listen to this, O Joe and Joey and listen know what you think?
Speaker 5: I do have one complain about BG in the room.
Speaker 4: He got fined a lot, uh staying in the rumor if you pass gash this is a notorious thing and it's like it was.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, he spent a lot of money on that room. I have heard less of this later in your career. Did you change anything about your diet over there?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 6: I did not not to bowl like how bowl lost? I want to get like how bo is like look different? Yeah, man, it was. It had to It had to change if I wanted to stay playing, because you can't just you get away with it as a young guy.
Speaker 5: But you know, to disaffect the smell as well? It do?
Speaker 3: It really do? Man?
Speaker 6: It's it depends though, because some smoothies that you get, you can get you five hundred dollars farts what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, whatever it is you learned about the fins.
Speaker 5: It's an expensive gas. It's some expensive gas. The Prince of gas is going up.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That would happen, That would happen. That didn't happen in my in the tight end room. That didn't happen in the office, No, sir, absolutely, Now you're crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't play that.
Speaker 2: Due just sitting there, payts and gas, get your the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Joe, I ain't never had them. I ain't never had no problem like that.
Speaker 3: Joe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm saying I ain't never deal would it neither? But I can imagine what that's like.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, yeah somebody yeah, yeah, yeahah yeah, we never had that in the receiver room.
Speaker 3: No, no, that wasn't happening.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe the lineman. Probably the line you know.
Speaker 1: Them nasty Raska. Yeah yeah, they come straight out the field and go fix the plate.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Now you always got to be the office of line with the food.
Speaker 5: You got to you got to.
Speaker 3: Hey, but you said you heard what he said? He said.
Speaker 2: Man, look he had to switch up his dye because when you get older, you can't.
Speaker 3: Eat them Zuzus and Wayne Willams.
Speaker 2: You was eating at twenty three and twenty four years old, thinking you're gonna go out here competing, bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just ain't gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Oh but hold on a minute, Oh Joe, you remember how the chat was getting on me with that, saying, oh you your girl can't pass gas.
Speaker 3: I mean this natural passing gas is natural.
Speaker 5: That's different, not different. I got on. I got on to you about that different.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean your girl, your girl, she she that's not past gas.
Speaker 5: You women and poot they still hold on.
Speaker 3: So y'all cool from the South.
Speaker 4: Joe, we don't like Joe, your girl, your girl can't poot roy you thank you, Joe, thank you, Joe y'all y'all tripping man, that's.
Speaker 5: Joey, Joe and unk.
Speaker 4: You can't make your woman uncomfortable with comfortable she can't even go.
Speaker 3: To the That's that's just, that's that's respect. That's respect.
Speaker 5: Was dumb, y'all dump.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had to tell no girl I've ever dated. Look, man, you don't need to be doing you.
Speaker 4: Joe, Hey, listen, if you got to go, why do you want your woman's stomach hurt because she got a hold of.
Speaker 1: Man hathroom? Fine one blow it up, you clumb clumb. Daddy was at the table. I called you have had it. But you're not gonna do that around.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: I honestly like all jokes are said.
Speaker 4: I can't believe y'all, man, I can't believe y'all y'all would have a woman hold her stomach, make her stomach hurt simply because she's scared to.
Speaker 3: Put around bathroom bathrooms. You got you got about seven eight bathroom, right, Joe.
Speaker 5: And what if you're in the car driving. What if in the car driving somewhere and she you know, hey.
Speaker 3: I'll stop at the gas station.
Speaker 2: And you know, women a lot more strategic, strategic when it comes to like food and eating them. This is gonna call my stomach. Yeah, I can't. Yeah, I can't eat this because they're gonna have my store. Yeah, thank you, what y'all to y'all to the only two?
Speaker 3: I think it's please.
Speaker 4: I think it's disrespectful to tell her. Listen, if you're around me, if we're together, we're out in the car or whatever we're doing.
Speaker 5: You cannot pass gas around.
Speaker 3: Yo. Thank you.
Speaker 5: You never had to say that.
Speaker 2: I ain't never had I ain't never had to tell no girl that, Oh Joe, that just common courtesy.
Speaker 5: Ain't no common courtesy.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: If you got the pool pool, I.
Speaker 5: Don't care that about you.
Speaker 2: Look it better, it better be silent and not deadly. But you think you just for the be you know what I mean, Joff, I want to meet.
Speaker 3: That passing game.
Speaker 2: Come on, bro, thank you, Joe, thank you all that all that that passed again.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, Joe, Joe on my mama resting pe Joe.
Speaker 5: I don't care nothing about that. That's fact. Girl. If you got to go let it.
Speaker 2: Out in one of them bathrooms, ain't smell like, don't go and don't go in the master bathroom.
Speaker 3: Is mine, that's my throne.
Speaker 5: You see, you see him?
Speaker 4: He also uncs say she can't take a number two in his bathroom. Listen, if you deal with me, I like the whole Some of the better conversations when in the relationship, Joe. That hell, when the woman is using the bathroom. Oh Joe, listen, listen, listen. Women, I'm pretty discreet with that. They not just gonna be I'm saying, Oh Joe, come on now.
Speaker 3: I don't know who this man. Joe.
Speaker 4: You ain't never, Joe, you ain't never had no conversation with the girl when she used in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Man, O, Joe, I'm gonna be honest. I have and it was it wasn't.
Speaker 2: It wasn't like you know, it was because it was something needed to be some had to be talked about. But I wasn't just going in there like you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, I have not.
Speaker 2: I have not.
Speaker 1: I put that on Mary Porter and my kids. I am not talking to you while you in the bathroom. Whatever you want to discuss it ain nothing could get done before you get out of there.
Speaker 3: So we good. Joe.
Speaker 1: I TOLDO I stopped talking to a girl because she did that. Did what she put it around you was in the bathroom, she would use the bathroom she had to pee.
Speaker 3: She got back to the door step foot and passed gas.
Speaker 5: Hey, that's romantic.
Speaker 3: You sure it was, right? Gas?
Speaker 1: I tell you what I did. I never called again and I changed my number. You're nothing to do.
Speaker 5: That, You're not.
Speaker 3: No, I don't play like that. I don't. I don't.
Speaker 5: That's human nature, it is.
Speaker 1: But maybe it's just because the way I was raised up. I was raised around my grandmother, and I'm very respectful of people like that. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Hey, when I go down, any woman that's ever dealt with me, when I go to the bathroom to pee, I cut the water on. I don't. I don't want to. I don't want to hear you pee. I don't want to hear myself. I don't even want to hear my filthy.
Speaker 5: Hey you got you a Joe. Uncle's alive, but he ain't living.
Speaker 1: Because ain't nobody. Ain't nobody finna be dropping no bombs, no stinking load around me.
Speaker 2: No, okay, look them stinking with uncle on that.
Speaker 1: I get ready to go on my throne. And you the smashed the pumpkin in the toilet.
Speaker 3: Oh hell no.
Speaker 4: Hey okay, hey, hey Joe, they should hurt unk?
Speaker 5: Are you hurt unk?
Speaker 4: The other night he talking about when you're in the shower, telling about he will get out in the shower, track all the water on the floor.
Speaker 5: Just to go pee, and the goddamn dream right now before I.
Speaker 3: Get in the shower.
Speaker 1: That's why I don't have my water because see, my kidney is bad, you know, my bladder week so I can't use to our water. Car it make me go to the bathroom. So I got you know, the water is somewhat loop warm.
Speaker 3: No, I ain't. I don't do that. I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, normally, normally normally when that water, touch your hands or touch your body.
Speaker 3: You you, you pretty much got to go. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I gonna let it ride in the shower, thank you. I ain't gonna lie going down and drain. Ain't like I'm weezing around the whole.
Speaker 3: I'm straight in the drain.
Speaker 1: And all I told you I know is that the women that I dealt with, they're very respectful and iciate that. I appreciate that. By the same I don't go around them. I don't burn one. Women can't tell me as a matter of fact, I don't. I don't ohto when I I'll be like, I don't burn around no woman. I don't go to no bathroom around no woman.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I've gone back to Fox, I've gone to I've gone, I've gone somewhere.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: I send them on the Hey, you know what I need? Can you go to the store and get something for me?
Speaker 3: Like what you need?
Speaker 5: Yes, to use the bathroom?
Speaker 3: Yes, Hey, you're doing that.
Speaker 5: You're doing much.
Speaker 1: You know you know now if you really want me to get them saying I hate when they don't flush the toilet they pee and got paper flush it.
Speaker 2: Hold on you saying they leave a pee in the car. Oh, I forgot come on, you forget you all?
Speaker 3: Hey all you need right on the top.
Speaker 4: Look, and you know what I don't like, Joe, And you know I could be honest. You know, you know what I don't like is toilet tissue.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm confused on why the toilet tissue is always in the garbage can, wrapped up, curled up, whoo woo.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm got.
Speaker 1: They probably got the feminine product in there. Oh, Joe, you can't flush that.
Speaker 5: Oh that's what it is. Okay, Oh that's what you look red.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, you said that's a little one, the little red lo red.
Speaker 5: Okay, I got yeah, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 3: That's all. No man, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look, I think I think this is a This is a generational thing, Joe, I really do. And I also think it's a Southern thing because DJs on y'all have at it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Like I said, the baby, baby baby is just the way hey, Mayor, Ray Mayor and Barnie Ray does.
Speaker 3: That's just you.
Speaker 5: You need you need, you need you you need.
Speaker 4: We got we gotta, oh, Joe, but we gotta look, we gotta break we gotta break you out of this.
Speaker 5: We gotta break you out of no.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yeah, yo, because look, you gotta You got a better chance of me eating a cookie.
Speaker 3: From the back and being able to be able to pass gas around me. That never.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey Joe, Hey Joe, you see how you're talking right? Yeah, you know, I'm I'm gonna get I'm gonna get Him'm gonna get him. I'mnna, I'm gonna have him sucking on to.
Speaker 3: Joe. Joe, Yeah, cans into nothing. Hey, he goes straight to he goes straight over the time.
Speaker 5: Hey, Joe, we're over thirty years old, easing the what weren't the.
Speaker 3: First of all I've at the age the old people.
Speaker 4: That Okay, it's about that. It's about that time. If you're pushing the sixty. I mean, listen, we're on top of the hill. We on the way down the hill.
Speaker 5: It's time for us to start doing things we've never done before.
Speaker 3: No, I'm good, Yeah, I know you're not good.
Speaker 4: Hey, I want you to go go get your extra shower curtain from Target to Walmart.
Speaker 1: I don't think I don't known of my don't I think all mine have like either got the tub and the shower.
Speaker 3: You don't. I don't have a curt man. I hated though.
Speaker 2: I remember the first time I got an apartment and Man, I couldn't take no shower.
Speaker 3: The curtain stick. It took me. Man, I'm trying to take a shower. It's all over.
Speaker 2: You got, you got the shower current in until you gotta put the shower curt on outside, until the sharp curtain outside the tub and stepped out like it broke my neck feed up in the air because it's wet.
Speaker 5: Hey there, nah.
Speaker 1: Man nah, Man, I just like I said, Man, look, I just like I said, I have some experience.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is Joe. I was like when you when you grow up washing in a tub, foot tub.
Speaker 1: Watch number two ten tub. I don't know, y'all what y'all y'all call him?
Speaker 3: Watch tub of tin tub, Joe.
Speaker 1: So you had you had a foot tub, which is a little around, and then you have a number two.
Speaker 3: You had a number two ten tub, which was the bigger, the bigger ones. So you know when you.
Speaker 2: Take you know, like man, I just like Lord, I don't we a whole lot of life, but.
Speaker 1: Just let me have some running water in some and some some some air condition and I'm good. I don't care what the house looked like. But I just wanted running water and I want an air condition.
Speaker 3: M M.
Speaker 1: So now I got that. And hey, and plus the thing, I think the thing he's on your life. You got to realize I had to go to the woods, so I'd be way over there, Spanky, be way over there. We couldn't pass no gas or not. What man, Papa grandy with a cut.
Speaker 3: And that's a different time, Joe.
Speaker 5: Listen, he unks still living like he in the forties and fifties.
Speaker 2: Man, Joe, I'm saying, Oh Joe, I'm saying, you just walk around the house just passing gas.
Speaker 3: You just on me?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I mean no, I see, Hey, Joe, I don't do it like that.
Speaker 5: It's not like that.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying in general, like if I got to go, it's okay if you date, if you if we together and you date me, man to the bathroom, whatever you.
Speaker 3: Got to do.
Speaker 4: I got baby wipes in there. Make sure you know you do. It's necessary, so they ain't. I don't want no crumbs. I don't want no turtle heads. Oh yeah, yeah, you got yeah, get get get yourself together.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: I ain't got no problem with none of that, Joe, if you gotta, I love having Joe.
Speaker 5: I well, for God.
Speaker 4: The best conversations, those deep conversations that that most of the time women like to have. That sometimes it make you uncomfortable to have had when they're using the restroom or when I'm using the restroom. I have my best conversations like that, Joe.
Speaker 5: Hey, maybe it's me.
Speaker 1: I don't Seanna. Can you give me some toilet paper? Keep the door closed. I'm gonna sit it outside the door. Once I go back to where I am, you can open the door and grab it. Don't you over that door before I leave? Oo Ojo, I don't even walk around. I don't walk around my house without a shirt on. I don't walk around in front of no.
Speaker 4: No, what's the point of having all the muscles and having your shirt on and nouse?
Speaker 3: I grew up with my aunt's and I grew up with my grandmother.
Speaker 5: You grew up. You grown.
Speaker 1: N ask any women to dealt with me? Have they seen Hanne walk around without a shirt on? I don't, Hey, I have one show Hey, we had to have one. Like I said, we were boys, and you know, after we got a certain age, my Grandma's like, boy, come up, okay.
Speaker 5: Nah many, I'm I'm yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna put you in the guest house. You what, you ain't going to be pooting up in my house?
Speaker 5: And no, man, I'm healthy. No, No, I just can't. I can't believe that. Man. You don't take your shirt off, you were you wear your socks in the house.
Speaker 4: And I mean she got to close the door, and she can't have for toilet tissue. I mean, like, come on, you got it's too many rules.
Speaker 3: Huh, ain't no rules.
Speaker 5: It's too many, too many rules.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe Gene Simmons, you know Gene Simmons from kiss Uh Rocky. He criticized the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame for inducting rap artists. The seventy five year old Kiss Basis had some choice words about hip hop. And it's placed in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's not my music. I don't come from the ghetto. It doesn't speak my language, I said in print many times. Hip hop does not belong in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, nor does opera, sifity, orchestras. It's called the rock and Roll Hall of Fame. M damn, there are a lot of stuff you So you think your music speak to everybody, because I mean to listen to him talk, he thinks his music speaks to everybody. I don't know if there's any music that speaks to everybody, but that's the whole point. Yeah, it's almost saying like a punter shouldn't be in the Hall of Fame? Do they not play in the NFL?
Speaker 5: Right, it's still music in general?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's that's that's unfortunate that he does feel that way. I would think someone like Missus Simmons would would understand when when certain artists, regardless of genre of music, reach a certain level of success and and a in a catalog and their resume speaks volumes to reach the pinnacle of being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, it would be respected regardless of whether it's rock and roll or not, where it's hip hop, where there's country, whatever it may be.
Speaker 5: And the fact that he feels that way is it.
Speaker 4: I mean, shit, it kind of sucks a little bit, kind of sucks, but.
Speaker 1: Well, if they hadn't, if they hadn't stolen everything that we created, we have, but you know that's not We'll have a conversation about that at another day and time. But I guess he forgot about that. Well, you need to be ashamed of talking about he's not from the ghetto. So in other words, oh Joe, half the people that listen to country ain't from the damn country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is true, that that that is.
Speaker 2: That's country don't speak to everybody, And it's okay, right, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I don't think he really mean.
Speaker 1: I guess, you know, hopefully I live to get said, but I think I mean, people say some of the dumbest things. Road You think you think your music speaks to everybody? You think country or whatever, the opera, whatever the case may be. Music, every every genre of music doesn't speak to everybody. But just because that's it doesn't speak to you, that doesn't mean it's not worthy for being in a place beside you, right right, A lot of people, oh Joe, A lot of white people listen to hip hop and rap. Dang from the damn ghetto. Facts only ghetto. They know about what they see on TV or what they read about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what what made him say this?
Speaker 3: What hip hop?
Speaker 4: Artist was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame? Or was this just a generic question?
Speaker 5: He was asked.
Speaker 3: He was asked, I mean I would have to holdo.
Speaker 1: Twitter was quick to point out is why white artists are directly influenced by black musicians and still managed to be racist. Gene Simmons took their entire image from Patty Labell rock group LaBelle Kiss. Manager saw Labell's costume and asked the designer to create something similar. Copycat asked, I mean you go back and look at look at little Richard, go back and look at all, look at all those guys that was doing it before, Elvis Presley. But ll y'all, y'all al really want to y'all alret conversation.
Speaker 4: There's a deep, long and rich history of who did it first. I'm not gonna make it that kind of show, but.
Speaker 1: And stole it and pretend like y'all came up with it. Black people created rock and roll. Just just to put that, I just want to put that out there. Yeah, well we're probably giving him too much legs anyway, But anyway.
Speaker 3: I just had to get down of my chair. Oh.
Speaker 1: Jeorge Jones tied to play a fade presented by Pride Fix power player head of tomorrow's Lakers maths game, DeAndre eton to have at least thirteen points. Joe, what you're thinking, who play average?
Speaker 3: Oh? The man?
Speaker 1: Uh thirteen, he gonna be. Oh you're gonna be He's gonna be below thirteen. You or you're gonna be thirteen or above?
Speaker 3: They playing in Dallas or l A. I think they're playing in Dallas. Let's see what.
Speaker 1: Luca a R And Bruhn playing gonna play. I think Luca gonna be out.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I got him. Yeah he get thirteen. If Lucas gonna be out, he can get thirteen. No, then then the in l A. Oh yeah, he definitely gonna get thirteen. Damn.
Speaker 1: If I know that, I I could have went to the Clippers game Friday in l A.
Speaker 3: Man, you ain't trying. You ain't trying to do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, oh you was gonna do that. No, Hey, hey, Joe. Every time I asked let's go to a game, he don't you know now he was, Oh boy, I.
Speaker 1: Told you, this is the first time I had an opportunity. This is the first week I had an opportunity to just sit down. I ain't had to go nowhere.
Speaker 2: I just had to Okay, I mean, I mean I've been I've been traveling.
Speaker 3: I mean I was just like, this.
Speaker 4: Is the right I've been traveling to you, like, I don't.
Speaker 5: What you said.
Speaker 4: You just said you was getting ready to go to game. But you didn't hit me up and say, hey, you want to go to the game. I'm thinking about going to.
Speaker 3: X, Y and Z.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I just said that. It's just I'm not going to no game now. If out there, Uh, because the All Star Game is.
Speaker 3: This weekend, Well let's go.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: I had already. I hadn't told no on our behalf.
Speaker 5: What was what was gonna do?
Speaker 3: We're gonna go to the game.
Speaker 5: You don't want to go, it's too late now.
Speaker 3: I passed on our behalf.
Speaker 5: But damn man, Joe, you want to go to the All Star.
Speaker 3: Game this weekend? Yeah, let's go.
Speaker 5: At least somebody want to hang with me.
Speaker 3: I'm just colin bluff.
Speaker 5: I know you're just talking now, Joe, we can go to the All Star Game.
Speaker 3: Lebron James at least a sist. He'll have more than.
Speaker 1: I got him have an eight year Yeah, Max Chrispy, Max Chrispy, Max Christy, uh at least seven rebounds and assists.
Speaker 2: Combined rebounds and assists. He back in l A probably gonna be out there playing hard. I like Max christ I like his energy and effort. Uh rebounds and assists.
Speaker 3: A six eight or seven three assists for rebounds. That's it. It sounds easy on it.
Speaker 1: Well, if he can't get to tell you, because you know it's gonna be a lot of the Lakers ain't like they ain't like they marksmans.
Speaker 3: I'm saying he's starting, he's starting right, and you on, Yeah, I get, I get, I give him that, I give, I give him. There you go, so so we get. So we saying Aiden Aiden.
Speaker 1: Gonna have at least thirteen points, Lebron will have more than eight assists, and Max Chrispy will have it. Max Chrispy, Max Christian will have at least seven rebounds and assistance total.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I rolle with it. I'm rolling there.
Speaker 1: You go twenty five dollars to win one hundred and fifty dollars downloaded after they use coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups. After you play your first five dollars, lineup, pride picks.
Speaker 3: It's good to be right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ay, uncle, Joe A chat? I got a joke?
Speaker 3: Oh lord, oh what we got on?
Speaker 5: Joe Joe?
Speaker 3: Unk? You ready? Great? Chat?
Speaker 5: You already.
Speaker 3: Ready? Yeah?
Speaker 5: How does a cat like their steak cooked?
Speaker 3: It's got to be something with me and it medium?
Speaker 5: Nope, that can.
Speaker 3: Rah rare?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah rap yeah, I said a cat not a lion.
Speaker 1: Last I checked. A lion is a cat. It's a big cat. It's a fee line.
Speaker 5: Y'all. Just rory, No, what is it?
Speaker 3: It's bab it's bad. Here. It's time to play outside of saying with the evening, it's time for Hey, listen, I got I got that one right.
Speaker 4: Hey, No, you're supposed to it's rare, but you're supposed to sound like a No, you said raw, What do you talk about?
Speaker 5: You tund like a lion?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 5: That was Hey, that was funny.
Speaker 3: I like that one I got.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna use that on my kids.
Speaker 3: Give us, give us the what you call them, the graphics for Q and A.
Speaker 5: Hey, tell me, I said, roar.
Speaker 3: I said, rah, Kember, know where JR. O Jo.
Speaker 1: You don't have to wait long super Bowls in Atlanta in twenty twenty eight, so you'll get to go to Magic City.
Speaker 5: Uh oh, let's turn up. I'm gonna start saving. I'm gonna start saving now.
Speaker 1: Shook for Offensive Rookie of the Year, A big three. Hope y'all doing good? Oh your thoughts on how close my Saints are a playoffs?
Speaker 3: Aight?
Speaker 1: So don't get me started on my Pelicans. I still think they'll Waizer. I mean, look, if you win the division, I don't know if they're gonna get more than one team out of that division. The Rams are gonna be good again. The forty nine is gonna be good again. The Saints will be good again. Do we believe the Detroit will be better? Do we think Green Bay will green Bay? Chicago? I mean, all things being equal, you guys are probably like the leventh or twelfth best team that's been generous? M hmm, I mean, all things be an egal Rams are better, Seahawks are better, nine Ers are better, Bears Packers. That's five Lions, the Eagles. Do we think the Cowboys are better than the Saints?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay, NFC South y'all in that division? So you got Carolina which made it last year, Atlanta and Tampa. So with that being said, y'all probably like tenth, eleventh or twelfth. I think Philly is better than I think Philly are better than the Saints. I think the Cowboys are better than the Saints. The Bears, Bay and Detroit, the Rams, Seattle and the forty nine ers, y'all always down, I'm talking.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, shoot for Rookie of the Year.
Speaker 1: Well, pig suet I so tell me about our Hogs their potential this season?
Speaker 3: Please? II sold and by McFadden, greatest hall.
Speaker 1: Good luck with the fame. People don't forgot. People doesn't forgot what you think about the Pig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Joey an Ojo.
Speaker 3: We we really we got a real shot. I know we led by two freshmen.
Speaker 2: You know, dad's a cup who will definitely be a top ten pick in this NBA's draft, Malie Thomas. But we got other guys surrounding guys, guys who've been in college for you know, some time. They're able to help out there venturing leadership. For me, as as a Razor back and as a fan, I love when Billy Richmond Jr.
Speaker 3: And Carter Knox, these are our wing guys. They forwards the defensive that the defensive minded. Uh.
Speaker 2: The the the energy, the effort, the activity. It helps a lot when they're playing at the top of their game. Uno flying around, blocking shots, playing great defense. We're gonna we almost impossible to beat. We almost impossible to beat. So obviously, you know we still got a little room left. You know, marsh Madn is gonna be coming up here soon. But I expect us to be making a lot of noise in the sec baby, yes, sir, Oh Joe, I don't think we come to I don't know if we come down to the A c c uh and play against your Hurricanes, Miami.
Speaker 3: No, we might, we might. We may come down there and see y'all. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think y'all want to do that.
Speaker 1: Joe, Thomas Dabney won shade. What happened to your eye? Don't tell me you got you got caught by a zod in the parking lot too?
Speaker 3: What through mine? You got that red dollard? What happened?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I was sleeping. I got on here. That's what I been. I guess that's what it is. I would sleep. I don't know. Which one this one or this one? Like not the other one? You got like a little red spot in the corner.
Speaker 1: Rick Love, o Love, he got caught by hell of hands? What happened that I was sleeping?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Brian Matteo's same people who needed their own halftime show also needed their own water fountain. Just disappointed. Man, that was a good one, JJ Carver. If the NBA alloud fighting a d would be out of the league.
Speaker 3: If the.
Speaker 5: Messed up, man, But it was different.
Speaker 3: I mean no, they had real tough guys.
Speaker 2: You go back and look at Kevin Willers, You look at Old you look at Mason Man, you look bad.
Speaker 3: Zab make ain't you? Charles Smith? Yeah, dude looking for a fight.
Speaker 2: Bark mad mahrn lamp fier. They had, they had, they had, They had real bumpers. Yeah, yeah, they got guys who hey, look, you know they had guys they bring in, they bring in just for that action.
Speaker 3: We need to go in.
Speaker 2: We need you to go in there and cool that down right there? Tight ojo ojo got it going here out there popping it? Yeah, all right, we got something you want to You won't go you won't go back down there. I did a good job and stop it. Ocho from reminiscing about his high school basketball days. He was about to be reminiscing about that he should.
Speaker 1: In the car and how man, Now one thing about you know, hey, when somebody that got the best of him in that situation, to just chalk up his losses and just move it along, ain't nothing, ain't nothing to fight about nothing.
Speaker 3: Tell them, Ojo, it's plenty of fishing the sea.
Speaker 4: Now, Oh thing about that? By keep a fishing pole with me? Yeah, Hey, hey, Joe, Hey, Joe, I keep a fishing pole with me.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, yes, sir man, but I told.
Speaker 1: You what he Hey, Joe, my my aunt rest us soul gladys. He broke up with a guy. And my grandma loved a guy because he would go to church with my aunt. You know, he come pick her up, did things by things for. My aunt broke up with him, you know she didn't like hey, and uh, my grandma like, oh I showed love that boy. I don't know why you broke up with him. And my mama they plenty fishing to see my granny dead pants say yeah, but you might not catch him.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Mmm. Yeah, but why are you playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, my grandma I always had people say where you get your by grand My grandma.
Speaker 3: Was always slicking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh swollen red on speaking facts, mingo fams sure or not taking all that food?
Speaker 3: Can't?
Speaker 2: I'm oh, I'm mindful of that. I was like, man, I mean food Like, no, I'm good. But look, if you got a bad report with the team, y'all already ain't seeing out of apps.
Speaker 3: Get what y'all want.
Speaker 5: That's what he told him. Go ahead and take what you want.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't eat. I'm gonna get on out of there anyway. I don't want nothing, Samuel grand any Now, Oh your understand, but he don't agree.
Speaker 3: Oh, your understand, but he don't agree. Man, you know is bad on what part?
Speaker 5: He probably talking about the food?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Feeling for for hockey? Isn't told to join a few good men? Why it isn't? Isn't that a double standard? But look, there are a lot of double standards, said sports. But that's you understand, said sport? Oho, okay, hot, right, y'all can fight. You know certain sports you can fight. I mean you dropped the gloves. You know what time it is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ball, you dropped your helmet.
Speaker 3: We know we're in the bump.
Speaker 4: No baseball every so a baseball every so often. You get it, you'll get a better change.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, that's so exciting.
Speaker 1: Or you you know you you admire your home run for too long. You better get your ass a ride in the base. You do that down to six mile. Daniel Ribs DS thirty six fifty one. Oh, Jo is so loved to show me and my wife been here since day. What Ojoe you said you were getting a doll check your DM man.
Speaker 3: Oh, Joe gone too much. He ain't getting no dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I might have all white everything in here, but dog.
Speaker 3: Well, no, sir, uh swollen red. I'm for Miami, but I can't claim the guppies. I don't. Uh.
Speaker 1: Teddy Hard twenty nine thirteen. Make an All Star MVP override the sixty five game rule to remain eligible for season awards.
Speaker 3: Guys would actually try.
Speaker 1: Guaranteed now only a handful of guys gonna be eligible for it, right, I mean, for the most part, guy ain't coming out of.
Speaker 3: Nowhere to win that award.
Speaker 1: Where the oh, the game is in La so normally when the game is in like somebody on that team, which is Kawhi Luca. Yeah, obviously it's gonna be in Kawhi's building. You kind of try to push Kawhi to get it. But the internationally, you look, they loaded, so that might be Luca time, Joey and not.
Speaker 3: How y'all did it?
Speaker 2: If somebody, lets just say it was in Atlanta, right right, they would they were, they would, you know, make sure you got your fast air plays to be able to make that happen. But boy, but man, listen with it being in La uncle o jo, I think that that, well, Lucas gonna be out there.
Speaker 3: Trying to show out. You already know it. You already know. I know it's in I know it's in Clipper building.
Speaker 1: But uh, Terry Buller said, oh, we need to try to we need to try to get d Law on the show. We'll get on that. We'll have our people try to reach out and we'll definitely try to get him on. Jordan b hys F. What's you all opinion on Zion Franklin and Jeff t situation on five twenty the other day? Love watching you guys night Cap for Life. Look, I don't I don't happen. I didn't really, I didn't really see it.
Speaker 3: What happened.
Speaker 5: I didn't see it either.
Speaker 1: I guess uh uh, they were just I don't really know. I just just saw that it seemed like it got really contentious. I don't really know what they was talking.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: Jeff was like, we're more famous, we're more known, make more money. I don't I really don't know. I just think it probably shouldn't have went there.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the simple fact is, like, if we got a contribute to coming on this, how I look at it? Joe, you let me know what you think we got to contribute to coming on h You know, I don't really look at Joe, but that's just safe for the sake of argument. Last year, Joe coming on, Joe having his opinion on something. My job is not trying to shoot that down, right, And so I just think, you know, and look, we're competitive, we're you know, test O, strong, Stell Pump.
Speaker 3: How I no mind, do you know? But I look like I said, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Frank watched him. I know Tigue a little bit had some conversations with him, But guys, I really don't really don't know enough of how it started I just saw what was trending and going back and forth. But I need I would have to like go back and sit down from the beginning and see what precipitated it and what led it to get to where.
Speaker 2: It got right same here because I didn't. I just seen the frenzy that it caused, but I didn't really I didn't see the or whatever there is.
Speaker 3: Thomas Gruffy, you l t d give it up to the fam.
Speaker 1: Jared Reed ninety sea out of defense from Golden Goldsburg, North Carolina, Goldsburg House, stand up, just another kid from Goldsburg.
Speaker 3: You guys did it?
Speaker 1: Alabama alum only I D top five NFL fans of my list, the Mannings, the Sharps, to Kelsey's to watch the Barbers.
Speaker 3: What's your guys? That seemed like a pretty good list to me. That was a good one.
Speaker 1: That's a cool list to be a part of. You talking about brothers, I mean because the Matthews now Clay dad Clay Matthews, and then Bruce Matthews. His son is an old tackle, but I think their dad also played in the league, just like you know Peyton and Eli's dad, Archie played in the league. But it's a good list. I ain't gonna fight, y'all. We'll stick with this one. Back conclude this episode of Nightcap. We want to thank each and every one of you guys for joining us. We really really appreciate that. We're back tomorrow night as well. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite up. That's my partner in co host, Liberty Cities own. A former pro bowler and and all pro He's Chad Ocho Sinko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three. A University of Arkansas alum, Arkansas Little Rock native, and he's a seven time NBA All Star for the a Lot of Hawks and he was nominated for the Pro Basketball Hall of Fame. Number seven isold Joe Johnson. Thank you for joining us. Joe appreciate that. Yes, sir, please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and go subscribe to the Black Cap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Again, from Ojoe, I and Joe, we'd like to thank you from the bottom of our heart. Those look at the purchase a bottle of shave by Laportie. Head over to La Portierconnac dot com if you cannot find any state or city near you. At the premium bso P Kanjac. We have the original bottle, the seven fifty, but now we have the junior, which is the three seventy five. Same great quality, same great tastes, the same smoothness. Please drake responsible and be safe again. Thank you for your eyes, your ears and your word of mouth. Thank you guys for your support. We'll see you back here tomorrow night.
Speaker 3: Thanks guys. All right fellas p yeah inta