Speaker 1: Elvie Duran in the Morning Show. Here's one of our world famous phone pranks. Phone Elvis, Elvis Duran, Elvis Duran. Phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, let's roll into it. We got a phone tap. Ding dong, the witch just dead. We got a phone tap. Seriously, we make a big deal every day when we get a phone tap. My name is Shana. I'm celebrating my twenty first birthday this weekend. I like to phone tap my mom let her know we have a big event, a big night plan for my birthday. I've already been warned not to overdo it and not spend too much money. Let's make mom nuts, all right, Shana, We're gonna help you celebrate your twenty first birthday with a phone tap. As we phone tap your mother, our own. Garrett starts off the call to Shana's mom as the bar owner where she's having her big party, and then Shana joins in on the call. Shana phone tap and mom right now?
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, is this Shana Miller?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Oh, I do have the right number. My name's Rick Turner. I'm calling from the bar that Shane is having a birthday party at on Saturday. Oh, okay, I was just looking to confirm with her the stuff that she had planned for the night.
Speaker 4: I'll take the message down.
Speaker 3: You can tell her that the toilet drinking contest are ago. Okay, the yellow wrestling ring did come in?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Body shot? Ali is all set up. That's when we line her up on the bar and then the patrons at the bar take shots off of her stomach.
Speaker 4: I'm just shocked, but I will definitely give her this message and finally her weenie cake will be ready.
Speaker 3: To go by Saturday night. This is costing close to about two grand.
Speaker 4: Two grand. All right, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, have a nice day. Bye bye, Shana.
Speaker 4: Yeah, all right, hold on, she's calling.
Speaker 3: Awesome, all right, we're gonna call her back. See I know how this works.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, it was a thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, somebody was called me. Just now a rick turner from me. So far, you're having a two thousand dollars birthday party. Get some one. You're not getting that money. Toilet drinks yellow shocks, body shocks, stomach sacks where they lay you down on the bar and everyone drinks from your belly. And okay, I am so totally upset because I don't know what's upsetting me more the fact that it's costing two thousand dollars or that you're gonna have all this done to you. It's I don't know you anymore. I really I have to say, I have to hang up. I'm so upset. Waits a business uh nervous breakdown here, and then I gotta get that call. And why would you give him Mark, I'm going to confirm all this.
Speaker 2: Don't get me. It's just it's a twy firsth birthday and I wanted to have fun.
Speaker 4: Well, he's calling to confirm that all this needs to get done. I don't know you're getting two thousand os to have this sling, because I'm sure as hell don't have it. A lot of people are putting their effort ince just Also, it's not just me. Listen, Shana, I do not want to talk to you right now. I am so pissant angry at you right now that this is gonna end up being like the same like your girlfriend who ended up having that was just a limo. She had to end up paying for everything herself. Did you get money up front from everybody? What for all this to get paid for?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: Not Yeah, from starting.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, Shana, do not tell me, not yet, okay, because you should have had that money in your pocket Saturday so you could walk into the game place and give all the money so that you could have a party if you want to have a party like that. I know you just didn't think. Okay, you just didn't think. Again, I spoke to the guy and he told me that he's gonna give me the weenie cake for free. That's okay. You know something. You better talk to everybody on your list and tell them that they have to come up with this money tonight. I know, no, no, no, I'm serious. I'm serious. Okay, I have to go please a positive Yeah, you know what, Jana, it doesn't matter. You want to get it. Let's get it out right now. Because my client is looking at me. Look that's dead, okay, because you've pushed the envelope right. Well, thank you very much. How much of the the posit did you put down?
Speaker 3: Five hundred?
Speaker 4: I'm beyond myself. I'm having a service breakdown. Just put the charan you do.
Speaker 3: For your twenty first birthday? Relast missus Miller. Hey, my name's Garante. You've been phone tapped.
Speaker 4: I've been phone tapped. How embarrassing.
Speaker 1: This phone tap was pre recorded permission granted by a serious phone tap on Elvis's Duran in the morning show. Here in New Elvis Duran phone tap weekday mornings