Speaker 1: Well, we have come in your city.
Speaker 2: One of they get sing you a conference Zune will be desighed. Let tell and if you want a little banging.
Speaker 1: Uni, I come along this business about taking everyone's guns away. Tim Walls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff.
Speaker 3: And just to finish off, she doesn't have a plan. She copied Biden's plan and it's like four sentences like run, Spot run, four sentences that are just, oh, we'll try and lower taxes.
Speaker 4: She doesn't have a plan. Take a look at her plan. She doesn't have a plan. Block team minus fifty four days until the presidentially elect away coming to your city.
Speaker 2: The way I'll get Tom and saying you a conscious song.
Speaker 4: From coast to coast, from border to border, from sea to shining sea. Sean Kennedy is on all right.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Scott Shannon, and thanks to all of you for being with us. Right down our toll free telephone number, it's eight hundred and ninety four one, Sean. If you want to be a part of the program, I know many of you. Every day, sleepless nights, a little anxious need, a little drink to get to Betty buy. I get it, I feel it, I hear it, I see it, I understand it completely. There's so much at stake in this election, and that's why, uh, we urge everybody to engage and understand where we are at any given point. And we're just fifty four days until election day. We're only five day until early voting in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and you know, we're just still absorbing the impact of what really happened on Tuesday night. It is. It is fascinating to watch the media reaction to the debate and independent voters reaction to the debate, because there couldn't be a greater disparity. You know, political pundits and undecided voters are completely at odds about who won the debate in terms of who they're going to vote for. You know, it's the average Americans speaking to the New York Times and to Reuters and to CNN and CBS. You know, we had Harris Faulkner yesterday had a dial session on the Fox News Channel and Fox News Digital. They're all expressing these independent voters that were watching in these very key states, they're all expressing the same exact thing on every single network, to every major media organization, and that is reservations about Kamala Harris and some finding themselves at a majority in almost every case of these independents watching this debate now leaning towards Donald Trump than Kamala Harris. If you listened to the state run media, Moba I was a slam dug. This election is in the can et cetera, and they're finding themselves the people are moving in just the opposite direction. It does show what I've been saying for some time is the trust and the legacy media, what Russia's to affectionately refer to as the drive by media, is they're just out of touch with most Americans on a majority of these issues. And I think that they understand that Kamala Harris is becoming radical. I think something else is happening too. You know, Ever since she became the presumptive nominee, the nominee of the Democratic Party, we we have been doing something that actually has been a little frustrating in some ways for me, and that is we've been playing Kamala and Tim Walls in their own words to point out all of their radicalism. I mentioned it almost every day. I'll mention it at some point in the program today I won't do it now, but everything from mandatory gun buybacks are no fracking and decriminalizing illegal immigration and pre housing, healthcare, education, drivers' licenses, and uh, you know, every every single position now now now set transition or gender affirming sex surgery for illegal immigrants. I mean, you just can't make this stuff up. It's not stuff that I can make up, you know. In other words, taxpayer funded sex change surgeries for illegals and convicts, and she apparently, according to one of our spokespeople's not off that position. And then on top of all of it, then there's amnesty. Never mind the murders, the dozens that we have chronicled Harris Biden, illegals, never mind the rapes, never mind the other victims of violent crime, never mind the known terrorists that have made it into our country, people coming from over one hundred and eighty countries. So this is the great mystery here in that is and frankly, it just reveals how out of touch the corrupt media mob is. I am just I never go with rumors or innuendo on this program. I just wait, and I'd rather be last than be wrong. But the things I'm hearing about this ABC debate, they may get interesting. May I don't know for sure? An ABC Disney, I told you their credibility was on the line here and obviously they didn't listen to me in or do they care what we the people think? And I actually pondered, you know, if they consider themselves a news organization. Look, I'm a member of the press and I'm a talk show host. But I am a member of the press, and I don't call myself a journalist because I'm not a journalist. I'm a talk show host in the media, in the press, and as a talk show host, I have many roles. I can produce thousands and thousands of hours of straight news coverage, no opinion at all whatsoever, thousands of hours of investigative reporting that we have done that others in the media don't do. Things we've gotten right that they all end up getting wrong. I mean, time and time again, we were right. I don't care if it's you know, zero experience hunter, the Biden laptop. I don't care if it's the vetting of the radicalism of Barack Obama. I don't care if it's the Russia hoax. We got it right, they got it wrong. I don't care. Starting early in my career Richard Jewel, you know, he lived with his mother. He fits the profile of the lone bomber. Well he wasn't. Poor guy died at I think forty six years of age because of all the stress. I'm sure related to this, at least as lawyer believes that anyway. And we were right on what happened in Ferguson, Missouri, and we were right on what happened in Baltimore, and we were right on Duke Lacrosse, and we were right on Freddie Graham Baltimore, and we were right on I don't know UVA. I can't even name all of the examples where they're wrong and we're right. We waited on the US Smolette case, where you know, high tech lynching. Kamala Harris came out and adjudicated the claim and almost immediately. So there is a disconnect with between the corrupt state run media mob and an ordinary every day Americans. Now, there are people that I think that are influenced by it, but I think those numbers are dwindling. But you know, for example, voters have been giving Harris. You know, some people even say Harris won the debate, but they praised Trump on the policies, and they're going to be voting on the policies. That to me is amazing. You know, ABC, you know news TikTok account Trump's closing statement has many more likes and views than video of Harris's opening statement and Harris's response to Trump's criticism of Biden on the war in Ukraine. Major Garrett at CBS was surprised at how much support Trump has in Michigan. He details how the twenty Michigan voters that he spoke with were all for Trump and says Trump's support is real and it is resilient. This is not somebody that is part of maga. Michigan voters are telling Garrett that she's petrified if Trump doesn't win. This is one of the voters. Another Michigan voter who cried when Hillary didn't win in twenty sixteen says she's backing Donald Trump in twenty twenty four. Harris, you know, she'll be in North Carolina. Saw a lot of buses lined up out there outside of the venue she's at. That'll be interesting, I guess they decided maybe to give him another parking lot and just decided, well, we'll provide buses to bring you in. But anyway, James Clyburn, you know, he's kind of like Bernie Sanders over the weekend. Bernie Sanders over the weekend saying, oh no, well, Kamlo's not really changing her position. She's just being pragmatic and saying what she needs to say to win. James Clyburn, if Harris does any more interviews, they may drilled down on questions until she says something that is harmful. I mean, is he signaling that she's not going to do another single interview?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Ari Fleischer, according to a new pupole that Harris's support among Jewish voters is the lowest for a Democrat since Do Caucus lost in nineteen eighty eight with only sixty five percent of the vote, which would be a thirty six year low for Democrats and Republican gains. African Americans, Hispanics, and Jewish Americans are all very real. If you break things down demographically, we have a lot of issues involving the immigration crisis. I mean, how many people really know that Kamala Harris not only are they not vetting over eleven million illegal immigrants and they've aided and embedded in law breaking, and that she wants to decriminalize it and offer free housing, free healthcare, free education, legal drivers' licenses, even free college and Minnesota, and on top of that, they're going to have an earned path to citizenship that would be called amnesty for people that didn't respect our laws, our borders, or sovereignty. And on top of that, taxpayer funded sex change surgery. Now, if most Americans know that, do you think that would impact they're voting patterns or And this same survey discovered you know, nobody's really talked much about it. If you know the idea that you can have a federal law and possession of drugs, even hard drugs for personal use, well, that would be the decriminalization of crack, heroin, cocaine, and fennol. I mean, that is insane. And she's even doubled down on her amnesty plan. New York Times pundits are saying that they believe Harris won the debate. Debate, but undecided voters, no, they're not agreeing with the New York Times. Same thing with reuters undecided voters are not convinced by Harris after debate with Trump, new Pew Research polls. So it's Trump making major inroads, as I said, with Jewish Americans, African Americans, Hispanic Americans. I mean, it's too early to tell. There's a lot that's going to happen. I mean, early voting is starting. But I do think that slowly, and maybe this audience is partly responsible for this, it is beginning to seep into the consciousness of more Americans all of the extreme, radical and dangerous policies that she has advocated for in her own words and Walls in his own words. Because the more that people understand it, I am convinced the odds of her ever becoming the president of this country go down, and go down dramatically. And anyway that if you look at social media, the video of Trump's closing statement one point three million likes, fifteen point eight million views, harris Is opening statement only three point eight million. I mean, I don't know what to glean from that. I mean social media analysis is just you know, kind of still new just thenews dot com. Pole's panels show Trump holding steady is Pundin's name, Harris. The debate Victor. I mean, they all seem to be saying the same thing. Back to Major Garrett at CBS, I talked to twenty voters. Not one of them was undecided, not one of them. Support for Trump is real, it is resilient. And I encountered that everywhere I went asking how will you feel if Trump doesn't win? Answer Michigan voter petrified Walmer Hillary Clinton voter Michigan cried when she didn't win in twenty sixteen backing Trump. What happened? I just felt like he did a good job. I mean, in spite of all the Russia hoax, all the impeachment, all of the nonsense, all of the never ending criticism. I mean, it's pretty amazing. James Clyburn, Yeah, Harris shouldn't do any more interviews. They may drill down until she says something that's harmful. And you know, now, others, by the way, have picked up, but I think it was Miranda Devine that picked up in the New York Post today, the many nasty faces. It only reinforced the thing inauthenticity of her debate performance. And fifty three days and she hasn't done a formal press conference. She did one interview and spoke for sixteen minutes and twenty nine seconds. Even people like Jake Tapper's calling out Harris for dodging questions in the debate because she did dodge him left, right and sideways. You know, the fact check that didn't take place, and the lies that were told. You know, we've actually the Federalists came out. They've identified twenty five separate lies that Harris told in the debate. All they want is that Donald Trump didn't tell the true Donald Trump, what about Kamala Harris? I mean, if you go through the list, it's pretty extensive. You know, claiming number one that she's a middle class kid, which is not exactly true. You know, Harris's father was a professor at Stanford, her mother was a biomedical science is that you see Berkeley. You know, not exactly middle class, you know, lying about trap Trump's tax cuts. By the way, they kept Trump's tax cuts, They kept the very regulations that she was criticizing. He keeps talking about a Trump sales tax that doesn't exist, lying about Project twenty twenty five. The only Project twenty twenty five is her radical agenda that he's going to sign a ban on all abortions, and no, he's not. He's never said it. He said, just the opposites just outright lying about his abortion stan stance. Wouldn't answer the question about late term abortion month seventh, eighth to ninth. And by the way, there are states like Minnesota that allow abortion, late term abortion into the later months. You know, the idea that she's pushing, they want to have term limits for Supreme Court justices. That's a little scary. Her fracking ban. She said it again and again and again. You know, the Charlottesville hoax, that's a lie. Harris denied pretty much that she undertook efforts to bail out these left wing rioters four days after that police precinct was burned to the ground. Well, she did put out the tweet we do have the date date, and she did go on Colbert and said these rioters aren't going to stop and shouldn't stop, and she's not going to stop. As we were all along eight hundred and nine to four one. Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, you know Harris, you know she I was the one that when he said I'm going to be a dictator on day one, he said, well, what are you talking about? And they went, no, no, no, I'm just gonna, you know, put out executive orders for energy independence and secure in the Border twenty five to the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn is on number. If you want to join us, listen, if you have served our country, our communities, I got a great benefit for you. And here's the best part. It's free to sign up, no membership fee at all, well whatsoever. And if you are current former military, current former law enforcement or first responder, teacher, other government personnel, you will qualify for a free, no membership fee at all membership at govx dot com. That's goovx dot com. It's the largest online marketplace exclusively for those who serve. And what they do is they secure huge discounts for those people that have served our country, our communities, and you save up to forty percent on things you're going to buy anyway. The most desirable brands ray Ban, Oakley, Stanley, north Face, men's and women's active wear, tons of hunting Year. They have forty percent off or up to forty percent off on cruises, hotels, theme parks, concerts, even sporting events. And I'll make it simple. If you want to save and you have served, you get gov x for free, no membership fee. As a matter of fact, when you go to govex dot com use the promo code sean seagain, you get an additional fifteen bucks off your first purchase. You just saved for the things you're going to buy anyway, It's a no brainer. That's govgovx dot com gov x dot com promo code sean savings for those that serve. I mean that just the more and more that comes out, there's just so many lies that were told. You know, Harris seemingly denying that she undertook these efforts to bail out left wing rioters four days after the police Precinct of Minneapolis. I love how they always want to talk about January sixth and ignore the five hundred and seventy four riots in the summer of twenty twenty. They never investigated those riots. Most of these people we had on videotape committing these crimes, you know, pounding cops with bricks, rocks and bottles and molotov cocktails, burning down businesses. You know, we had a couple of dozen dead Americans. He puts out after the after the police precinct, the burned to the ground in Minneapolis, the Minnesota Police, I'm sorry, the Minnesota bail fund, and she was she literally went out in Minnesota and the criminals responsible for all of this. He's raising money to get them out of jail. And then goes on Stephen Colbert, Oh, they're not going to stop. They're not going to stop. They shouldn't stop.
Speaker 1: This is a movement. I'm telling you, they're not going to stop. And everyone beware because they're not going to stop. It is gonna They're not going to stop before election day in November, and they're not going to stop after election day. And that should be everyone should take note of that on both levels, that this isn't They're not going to let up and they should not.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: And then, of course the January sixth, you know a lot of things that we have since learned, including Nancy Pelosi on tape saying I should have done more. The fact that Muriel Bowser in writing said she would not accept guard troops, and the way it works. If the president approves guard tr it has to be approved by local officials. Nobody ever wanted an interview Nancy Pelosi, Muriel Bowser, the Capitol Police chief's son who wrote a book. He was begging for guards for National Guard days before because of intelligence that he had it. Originally he was against it, and the intelligence said, uh, oh, we may have problems, and he rightly was seeking the National Guard. And nobody would listen to the guy. He's the Capitol police chief at the time. He didn't get called in by Liz Cheney and company. Why didn't Liz Cheney investigate the summer of twenty twenty and all the riots and insurrections that took place that summer. It is pretty amazing how selective people can be. You know, nobody wanted to play in there, you know, made for Hollywood primetime presentation. Donald Trump saying, many of you will now peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol so your voices will be heard. Well the fact that I have let's see Donald Trump, Mark Meadows, Cash Bettel, the acting Defense Secretary at the time. Miller all on tape saying that yeah, they were in the room days before January sixth, unless their Holtz report on NBC News saying that in fact, we had actionable intelligence that bad things would happen and nobody had paid attention to it, or that Harris's claimed that, you know, police officers died. The medical examiner determined that Officer Brian Sicknick died of natural causes, not from the violence perpetrated on January sixth, And those people that were responsible for violence rightly get arrested, just like the people in the summer of twenty twenty all should have been arrested. He can't have this happen, or her, you know, moving forward with the you know, Charlottesville hoax that has been debunked again and again and again, or Harris regurgitating a false narrative that Donald Trump claimed there would be a blood bath if he loses, obviously taking Trump out of context. He wasn't calling for violence, discussing the economic disaster that awaits Americans of Democrats win the election, or Trump's NATO comments, you know, claiming that he told Russia that they could do whatever they want with the hell they want regarding Ukraine. No evidence of that in any way, shape, matter, or form, and was taking again Trump out of context. In a South Carolina rally during which he recounted a story from which from when he was president and speaking with a NATO member, and Trump purportedly indicated that he would withhold US support if the member didn't pay its minimum defense spending obligations. You didn't pay your delinquent No, I would not protect you. In fact, I would encourage them to do whatever the hell they want. You gotta pay pay your bills. And remember when when Germany went forward with that nord Stream two pipeline. Heel that Trump put a ban on. Doesn't sound like he was too friendly to Vladimir Putin. And meanwhile, Harrison and Biden, you know, the people against fracking and energy and drilling are the ones that killed the Keystone XL pipeline. We've been getting nine hundred thousand barrels of boil a day from Canada. I mean, what the hell are they thinking while simultaneously giving approval for the nord Stream tube pipeline. In Trump's case, he gave a white flag to Angela Merkle because he was telling Merkle, she goes, what's this flag for? What's this white flag? Well, that's you're you're surrendering. You're basically giving up all economic autonomy and independence to Russia and the very one of the major major reasons that NATO exists is to battle back against you know, the military might of Russia. God forbid that happens. And as it relates to you, Ukraine, you know, you know, telling putin whatever the hell he wants. That's never what he said. Ukraine is not even a member of NATO. You know. Harris claimed that there's not one member of the US military it was in active duty in a combound zone anywhere around the world for the first time this century. That that just isn't true. The US has troops in Syria Iraq who were routinely attacked by Iranian backed militias. Three soldiers killed in Jordan earlier this year. Blaming Trump for the botched Afghanistan with trolls. She's the last person in the room with Joe Biden making that decision. We now learned in the last week in spite of what our allies were telling them to do, to not do, and that was they told him not to do this, especially as things were getting heated, as the Taliban was on the march, because they didn't keep them in check the way Donald Trump did for eighteen months, as in the final days of the Trump had been you know, not a single American was killed, not one. I mean, it's pretty amazing actually, But anyway, that's what she says. She tried to pin that botched Afghanistan withdraw on Donald Trump. Donald Trump, when he was president, negotiated one of the weakest deals. You can imagine. What is she talking about. It's just not true. A report by House Republicans on the House Foreign Affairs Committee said that the evidence proves that Biden's decision to withdraw all US troops was not based on the security situation or advice from a senior national security advisors or our allies. Rather, it was premised on his long standing, unyielding opinion that the US should no longer be in Afghanistan. You know Harris's claims she doesn't support mandatory gun confiscation. With me and Tim Wallas, we're gun owners. That's also fake because, as we said, we just played it for you, playing for you again, you know, I mean there, you know I did this last night on TV. I think it's worth doing again. Is playing some of the flipping and flopping and flailing of Kamala Harris from this debate. Let's let's start with the issue of mandatory gun buybacks.
Speaker 1: This business about taking everyone's guns away. Tim Walls and I are both gun owners. We're not taking anybody's guns away. So stop with the continuous lying about this stuff. I support buybacks, and I think that we have five million assault weapons on the streets of America.
Speaker 4: How mandatory is your gun buyback program?
Speaker 1: It's mandatory. Second amendment, a second amendment. Listen, we have to We're gonna have to do it the right way.
Speaker 2: And then, of course in this whole thing. You know what about fact checking Kamala and fracking, and by the way, CNN even fact checked her after she claimed no in two thousand, I pulled back on my total ban on fracking, when in fact they had to check and they found out No, she never did, and she pulled it again into the debate.
Speaker 1: Listen, let's talk about fracking, because we're here in Pennsylvania. I made that very clear in twenty twenty. I will not ban fracking. No, she did banned fracking as Vice President of the United States, and in fact, I was the tie breaking vote on the Inflation Reduction Act, which opened new leases for fracking. Will you commit to implementing a federal ban on fracking? Your first day in office, adding the United States the list of countries who have banned this devastating practice. There's no question I'm in favor of banning fracking.
Speaker 2: So yeah, unbelievable that we've got Kamala Harris being fact checked on private health insurance. He was very clear with Jake Tapper he would ban private health insurance. Listen to what she said in the debate versus what she said in the past.
Speaker 5: Vice President Harrison, twenty seventeen, you supported Bernie sanders proposal to do away with private insurance and create a government run healthcare system. Years later, you proposed a plan that included a private insurance option.
Speaker 2: What is your plan.
Speaker 1: Today, Well, first of all, I absolutely support in over the last four years as Vice president private healthcare options.
Speaker 6: You support the Medicare for All bill I think, initially co sponsored by Senator Bernie Sanders. You're also a cosponder on content. I believe it will totally eliminate private insurance. So for people out there who like their insurance, they don't get to keep it.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, the idea is that everyone gets access to medical care and you don't have to go through the process of going through an insurance company, having them give you approval, going through the paperwork, all of the delay that may require. Who of us has not had that situation where you've got to wait for approval And the doctor says, well, I don't know if your insurance company is going to cover this. Let's eliminate all of that. Let's move on.
Speaker 2: Let's eliminate all that. Let's get rid of all that. You know, and you know, I mean, it's one fact check after the other. Like on the border, for example, Listen.
Speaker 1: The United States Congress, including some of the most conservative members of the United States Senate, came up with a border security bill which I supported, and that bill would have put fifteen hundred more border agents on the border to help those folks who are working there right now over time trying to do their job.
Speaker 6: I believe if someone crosses over the border is illegally, it is illegal, and you would decriminalize it.
Speaker 1: I would not make it a crime punishable by jail. It should be a civil enforcement issue, but not a criminal enforcement. Isschief, Listen, I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine ICE and its role and the way that it is being administered and the work it is doing, and we need to probably think about starting from scratch.
Speaker 2: He wants to decriminalize illegal immigration, free housing, healthcare, education, legal drivers' licenses in Minnesota, free college. Never mind all the dozens and dozens of dead Americans killed by Harris Biden, the illegals, never mind those raped by Harris illegals, never mind the the known terrorists that are in this country because of their open border policies. Add to that, now, taxpayer funded sex change surgery for illegal immigrants, and amnesty or earned path to citizenship, whichever whichever vernacular you prefer to use. But taxpayer funded sex change surgery you want to pay for that for illegal immigrants and convicted felons. I don't federal drug possession for federal for personal use. Okay, let's decriminalize crack, heroin, cocaine, bentanol. This is insanity. So you know, in spite of what she does, no restrictions at all on abortion, mandatory gun buybacks. She was very clear, doesn't want to board a wall. Everything I just said about the about immigration, he's four reparations on tape, saying it banning plastic straws, not banning plastic straws. Now, what are you believe cost sponsoring the Green New Deal? Willing to use or eliminate the filibuster to pass it ninety three trillion. That would be the end of capitalism in America, the greatest wealth creating system of all, eliminating private health insurance, government health care for all again co sponsored with Bernie but now no more on never mind. It is so frustrating the high cost of energy you've been paying for the last four years. That's the cost of democracy. But don't say radical Islamic terrorism or illegal alien either. On day one though, she's going to fight illegal immigration and inflation. Well, day one just happened to be January twenty of twenty twenty one, raising taxes, the largest tax increase in American and world history. Last person in the room on Afghanistan, thirteen dead Americans, Americans abandoned behind enemy lines? Are allies abandoned behind enemy lines? Defund, dismantle, reimagine ice and the police tweeting out the bail fund. They're not going to stop, won't stop. Eighteen to twenty four year olds, if you're listening to this program, you are stupid. According to Kamala Harris, and inflation is transitory, and she calls it Bidenomics, and she's very proud of it, and she wants every American to stay woke. And her running mate, if Donald Trump built a twenty five foot wall, wants to build a thirty foot thirty foot tall ladder, company that they'd manufacture. It's in feminine hygiene products and boys bathrooms get into affirming care. If you're a parent, you have no say this is madness. Wouldn't call the National Guard during the rioting in his own state, but he did open the windows to their family home so they could smell burning rubber from the rioters. That's all on the Kamala files and the wallsfiles on Hannity dot Com. All right, here, we are fifty four days to go Pennsylvania. Five days head to the polls, bank your vote, vote by mail, vote early, don't wait till the last minute. Now we're gonna check in with Joe Concha, Caro Roth on this double standard during this debate and fact check and do the media's job.