Speaker 1: So bicyclists crashed on my street yesterday. Oh you said, uh yeah, And I wasn't that sad. There's a lot of them. There's a lot of them on the street, and they drive pretty wild. They run all the stop signs. They'll take up the whole road. And I see, I drive an old car, so I drive slow and I'm good.
Speaker 2: To the cyclists even though they're annoying.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, guys, stay safe out there, and I don't honk a them readying well, most of my neighbors are pretty pissed off and hate all these Land's armstrongs on their swins, like they just want to kill them.
Speaker 3: Now you're mad even introducing ghosts. I'm wrestling win Freddy Chef died and for ready friends tunor.
Speaker 1: Hello everybody, and welcome to a great wrestling day. Of course, every day is a great wrestling day if you're a wrestling fan, because you can listen to this show any day you want, and with me as always as my fantastic co host, mister jeff I, how are you saying?
Speaker 2: Feeling good? Brother? How you feeling?
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm a little tired today. I got kids and dogs and not a lot of sleep over the weekend. We record these on Mondays. You guys listen whenever you listen, But there's a lot of wrestling stuff, and we'll get into the news first, and we're gonna do it right now. This is something that Triple h is wanted for a very long time. He wanted it or mentioned it when I was there, so at least that long. So two thousand and seven I think was the first time I heard him say RAW would be better if it was two hours. And it will be two hours from now until they at least go to Netflix, and then we'll see if they're under time restraints or not. I know I don't watch a lot of TV, but I know a lot of their episodes aren't the same amount of minutes. Some of them aren't even close to the same amount of minutes. So we might I'm speculating here, we might be in a situation where RAB will be at least two hours every Monday come January on Netflix. But there might be some episodes that are jam packed full of a lot more and maybe it goes all the way up to three or two hours and twenty one minutes or two hours on thirty seven minutes. Maybe they won't be under the same kind of time restraints schedule wise in that regard, which could be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Jeff, what do you think about that idea? I'm fine with whatever if. I mean, I always have an opinion. But the truth is whether they make wrestling one hour or twelve hours, we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna watch it. So I'm happy.
Speaker 1: Well, Aw's TV deal has a bit more clarity, and this is good news for cord cutters like myself, people who are are hosed because we have things like YouTube TV that won't give me the East Coast live feeds. Some bs By the way, I can't even like cheat the zip code. It knows, it knows when you're lying, Jeff. But it's going to be streaming on Max at the exact same time.
Speaker 2: And you know what I do have.
Speaker 1: I have Max so I'll be able to watch wrestling live once again come January instead of having to wait three hours and avoid talking to all my wrestling friends. So I don't know anything that's about to happen, and I can't wait for it. Are you excited to get to watch wrestling at five pm instead of having to wait till eight pm?
Speaker 2: Since we're West Coasters. This is also consistent with what I talk about.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't matter if they put it at nine am or five pm, because I don't watch any wrestling live anyways, so I'm always cramming it late at night when I get back from the comedy clubs. I haven't watched live wrestling since I was in junior high.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, dude.
Speaker 1: See, I love it when it's on a five PM because my dinner eats my family. My dinner eats family early. No, my family eats dinner early. I do most of the cooking in this house, and so I usually am cooking and prepping stuff while professional wrestling's on, and I'm so accustomed to it. And we eventually cut the cord and made this changeover, and it's been so weird not getting to have my wrestling on. So now I have to wait a day and I'll do it the next day, like when I'm cooking, but I have to wait a whole day. I have to stay off social media. I follow lot of wrestling stuff, which I guess I could just not do that, but it's not fun to do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The good thing about following all this wrestling stuff is it keeps you in the loop. That's very exciting. You get to see wrestling all the time, but then if you don't watch it live, you're gonna see a lot of spoilers. The only ones that bother me is when a wrestler comes back. I don't mind knowing who won or lost because I'm like, I'll still see the match. It's not really a spoiler for me who won or lost. But when someone comes back and I get like all these texts like you guys, gosh, dang it. Yeah, I get so mad about that. But other than that, I don't It's fun. You want to follow all the things you know.
Speaker 1: And our last bit of business, please keep an eye on our socials on Instagram and wherever else we are. You guys can do our Q and A, which is Questions and answers Jeff for those who don't know what Q and A means, and you guys can ask the questions and we give the answers. That's how this works. We do it once a season that you guys can get your questions read if they're good enough, maybe even if they're sucky.
Speaker 2: We'll pick a couple of sucky ones just to have fun.
Speaker 1: All right, dude, are you ready to talk about wrestling or do you want to talk about more nonsense.
Speaker 4: I'd like to talk about wrestling or nonsense.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll just love talking. We'll talk nonsense.
Speaker 1: So bicyclists crashed on my street yesterday. Oh you said, uh yeah, And I wasn't that sad. There's a lot of them. There's a lot of them on the street, and they drive pretty wild. They run all the stop signs. They'll take up the whole road. And I see, I drive an old car, so I drive slow and I'm good to the cyclists, even though they're annoying. I'm like, hey, guys, stay safe out there, and I don't honk.
Speaker 2: At them or anything.
Speaker 1: Well, most of my neighbors are pretty pissed off and hate all these land's armstrongs on their swins, like they just want to kill them. And I'll hear horns go by. You might even hear them on our Well you won't because our producer is such a straight up sound gangster. You don't hear anything but our voices. But I'll hear like horns, hog honk and people yelling, ah, your motherfucker, I'll kill you. It's not a good healthy relationship. Well, one of them wrecked and it was not just outside my house, but I live in like a canyon, so it echoes. So I was up here playing some Red Dead Redemption too while the kids were at school, just you know, hunting, looking for all the birds in the game, that kind of stuff. And I just hear, oh, fuh plan, and I was like, Yo, that was a car that for sure hit that guy like it was. It wasn't just a crash, like a car fucking hit a bicyclist. And I'm like, oh my gosh. I'm looking out the window. I can't see him. I can just hear the guy screaming. I go outside. I'm trying to be a good Samaritan. I go outside. I'm not that sad that he's down, because again, you just.
Speaker 4: Kind of want to see it. You want you want to get over it. But I helped the guy out if if he needs help, I help the guy out. So I get outside, there's already someone out there. They're calling the cops because his phone doesn't doesn't have reception, and are the ambulance whoever they call. But the cops got there first, and that's when I found out. It was in fact a car and they just took off.
Speaker 2: Bro just just.
Speaker 1: Straight up and run and just piece this dude out. I was like, yo, I'm telling you man, there, I say, my neighbors. It's not like I know them, but the people who live in my neighborhood are crazy. They drive down this street at like fifty five miles an hour. I drive much slower. I drive seventy six to eighty z. If you guys are curious, it does not go fast. It looks super fast, and in the seventies it could go fast. Yeah, if I put a frigging Corvette engine in there. But I'd just take it to.
Speaker 4: The for those without dosing you and letting people know where you live. You live on dead Man's Curve. Your the street to go to your house is literally the longest no shoulder, Like there's it's not a great bicycling road.
Speaker 2: No, it's not even walking.
Speaker 4: It'd be a perfect bicycling road if there weren't allowed to be cars on it, and it'd be a perfect driving road if they weren't allowed to be bikes on it. But like, it's a super long road and if you're trying to get home to work from work or something like that, Like, it's not a road you want to drive slow down. It takes forever to get up there, to get to like anyone who lives on that street.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: They want to like.
Speaker 1: And they want to you know, do all that, and then they see the bikes and they're like, motherfuckers. Those cyclists are like, dude, please don't kill us. But then there's some that ride like three or four wide, and you know, it pisses people of their signs. And it kissed me a single file right in single It piss me off for sure.
Speaker 2: Dude. I've got my car.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much horse power it has, but how much it's got more horsepower than a bicyclist? What is a bicycle? That's zero horse power? It's being powered by a peanut butter sandwich. Like, get off the road. You're not a car. You don't have the horse power to be on this road.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe you know it's powered by peanut butter sandwiches.
Speaker 1: That would can said, yeah, your.
Speaker 4: Car, that's not that shouldn't they're not equal. A car and a bike shouldn't be on the same place. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: We're going to talk wrestling, the men and women that are also powered by peanut butter sandwiches professional wrestlers. All right, So for the picks, we're just gonna put this out there right now. All in all, Jeff and I didn't do horribly, but we could have done better, and for that we're sorry. But we did go three for five. We were right on different matches. But if you pay attention or a producer, as most of you do, if you're smart, you do, and if you're dumb, you don't. Our producer went five for five, five for five and even sort of picked the Dwayne the Rock Johnson things. So did my buddy Mac. By the way, he knew, he knew Dwayne was coming. He thought he was going to interfere in the match. Though five for five hangs out.
Speaker 4: Our producer hangs out with Dave Meltzer and all these guys, and they know what's in the script. So I'm not given our producer any credit. He didn't guess this.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, the slander, the absolute slander that has just come out.
Speaker 2: Loves it, Alex.
Speaker 1: I will be your witness in court, although I did say once that I would lie for Jeff in court, so maybe I would lie. Maybe you don't want me to, right. It's Alex also is Freddy? Are you willing to do that?
Speaker 2: Have you seen? Have you been with Alex at all times?
Speaker 1: That's true? He could also be Batman, all right. The match opened with Hell in a Cell And I got this match wrong. And I promise you this, everybody, I will never get to see him punk match wrong again, because I figured it out. He may lose a battle, but he's never going to lose the war, not so long as there's blood and through his veins. So he gave up one. Once he gives up the one, the other two are gonna be his no matter what. He did it with Max, he did it with Drew, He's done it with pretty much everybody. The one time that I think it's not gonna happen again is when it does happen with Seth. But every other war he's gonna be Seth Rollins. That is every other war he's gonna be, and he's gonna win. He's gonna lose one match and he's gonna win two. And that's just the way it's gonna be. And I'm never gonna get it wrong again. And when he does Seth, I'm gonna get that right too, you mark my words. But Jeff, I think you got it right because you picked cm pup and I'm the one that looks.
Speaker 2: About this match. Though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got to fine, I got to finish right. The finish was fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: I just you know.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. Did you like all the blood?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: Normally I don't, okay, cause I get kind of like I'm a dad now and it's like I'm old, and so I'm like, why do they have to bleed? You know, you can just have a great artistic match instead. And I'm normally that guy, but in this case and in this regard, I was like, yo, like they hate each other so much, like there has.
Speaker 2: To be blood.
Speaker 1: Like he made it too personal. He started talking about the dude's wife and his dog and the bracelet them, you know, the match about a bracelet we joke, haha. But they made you care about something that wasn't a title match. So they succeeded huge in that regard. And so when the blood came, it was sort of organic in the story because Sampunk said in his promo like I'm gonna make you bleed and you're gonna beg me for mercy to stop. And they so watching the match and watching promises be fulfilled, or most of the promises being fulfilled. It was organic and it wasn't just you know, hey, here's a blade, cut yourself, or you know, here's a you know, here's a chair that I'm gonna split you open with.
Speaker 2: It was no, dude, you need to be split open.
Speaker 1: And I thought it was a lot of blood on Drew's head, but I thought it was a necessary thing, and I thought it was really really cool. Dude, this match was awesome and they freaking opened the show with it, which is so hardcore.
Speaker 4: It was fun to watch it, very very good. I also felt a little I When I was young, I wanted the most blood you could get. But now as I'm getting older, I don't know if I enjoy it as much. Yeah, and it's just like it just doesn't. I don't know why I think I had such a When I was younger, I had such a bloodlust because I thought that meant it was real, Whereas now and I know that it isn't real. It's just actually another thing they do. So now it doesn't do as.
Speaker 2: Much for me.
Speaker 1: I'd say, here's a weird question that just popped in my head. Is Drew McIntyre underrated?
Speaker 2: I think so? You do think he is?
Speaker 1: Right since the pandemic, I think he may be the most underrated wrestler on the WWE roster. I don't think he's ever gotten the props he deserved for being a COVID champion, which in hindsight is a much trickier and more complicated thing than I think anyone realized at the time. To win in front of nobody is freaking horrible. I almost cursed. I was really trying to say that F word there, and I just my brain would not let me do it. Yeah, man, Like, I don't mean underrated as far as his skills, because I think everybody's like, yeah, that dude fool can wrestle, but everything he kind of represented as a champion during COVID and his ability to turn that character into this like selfish heel that is willing to permanently injure someone like he turned into such an asshole. And he's been so good on the mic, better than he's ever been. And he's always been all right. When he first started, he was green, obviously, but I mean in this incantation of his character. I just feel like we don't talk.
Speaker 2: I mean, maybe we talk about him enough.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we do, man, but I don't hear other people talking about him as much as us. Maybe maybe that's what it is. He Drew McIntyre's kind of the shit bro.
Speaker 4: I think he deserves more. I think that's a fair assessment. He's he's very, very good. But we spend more time yammering about dudes in the bloodline than we do about Drew McIntyre. So you know, who would you rather have for for your federation? Would you rather have Solo Sequoia or would you rather have.
Speaker 2: That you miss his name up everything?
Speaker 4: Well, Solo Sola, would you rather or would you Drew McIntyre Drew, But we spend more time talking about him.
Speaker 1: Solo's new and fresh. I think maybe that's why we do. Yeah, I'm we're going to have a weekly Drew mac entire segment, Jeff, So I'd like you to give hus flowers Drewish every single every single week. It's the Drewish segment. All right, I'm done throwing flowers that you drew. But you're awesome, man, and that match was awesome and I thought you should have won. Anyway, the WWE Women's Championship match between Naya Jacks and Bailey, and this is a hell of a match match.
Speaker 2: He was beating.
Speaker 1: Bailey's asked the first five minutes of this like just getting slammed and smashed everywhere. This one, your boy got correct. I picked Nya. You know our producer, well you know what he picked because he was perfect, and Jeff got a little emotional.
Speaker 2: Jeff got a little to Bailey. Did you like the match? No, not really, I think Bailey.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Bailey doesn't do much for me either, but Bailey, I at.
Speaker 5: Least it's not a very positive review of this match. I appreciate your honesty. We don't have to agree on every match.
Speaker 1: I actually liked the match. I didn't think it the attempted cash in. I thought that should have been saved for the very very end, and maybe Nia would have been more beat up or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess it worked. I guess I liked the whole thing. Maybe I'm just I'm just trying to find something wrong.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed it. Man, all right, well you got it wrong.
Speaker 1: Ha ha ha ha ha ha, And I got it right, so hardy horror again. I mean, our producer perfect, all.
Speaker 2: Right, hanging out with Meltzer, you know, it's all he does.
Speaker 1: Live Morgan title defense against Rhea Ripley with claustrophobic Dominic mysterio in a shark cage. Let me tell you something about Dominic mysterio that you guys might not know. Maybe I haven't said it before, but he's a victim, all right, He's a victim. And Ria Ripley's not this this angel that you think she is. She knew about his fear of tight spaces, she knew about his claustrophobia. And what was the first thing she did when she could get a championship match. She's gonna put him in a closed, tight space and lock him in there. Is that a nice thing to do?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Whatever happened to forgive and forget. I thought that's what babyfaces did. I thought that that's what nice people do. They move on, They don't hold crazy grudges and lock people in. Once again, once again, proving then maybe Dominic's not such a piece of crap. Maybe he's a sweetheart who's being take advantage of by by by crafty women. You guys ever been taken advantage of by a crafty woman? And Daily Daily, my friend, sure have a lot of crafty women in LA. So I believe that that's why you gotta get out of LA and date you know, some normal people, Jeff, Just normal people, that's all. I got the one normal actress there is, and nobody.
Speaker 2: Else gets to have her.
Speaker 1: So thanks forging them all, Freddy, All right, this was another right answer for your boy, Freddie. I thought that Dominic would escape. I have something directly to do with the finish. I almost even called the finish. I did not know that Roquel Rodriguez was gonna run in that she made a backdoor deal with Live Morgan and Dominic, that she's like, yo, I got your back, and when shit goes down, I'm gonna go down with it. And it looked like the ref kind of saw and then was like, yeah, do your thing, girl, which is weird. Another I'll ref snitch. I'll refsnitch all you refs straight up when you miss three counts. There was a miss three count too, by the way, but I know that was unsmacked down. But anyway, Raquel Rodriguez came in and this was weird. The crowd didn't really vibe with it, and I think it's tough to do pay per view angles like that with someone who we've seen before but hasn't had the opportunity to get all the way over yet, like it worked with Solo at the Clash at the Castle because no one had ever seen him before it was brand new. But we've seen Raquel and we like Raquel, but she hasn't been on television long enough for her to be over with everybody and everyone to know who she is. So when she came in and like did her business on Ria, the crowd was kind of like huh instead of yah or instead of yeah, you dirty son of a bitch, Like they didn't. They didn't go after in either in either direction, which sucks because we're actually fair. We like Raquel. We've talked about her on this podcast before. We both like her a lot because she's big and strong and doesn't look like, you know, a skinny barbie doll that every actress and professional wrestler and pop star on Earth looks like like. She looks like a big, strong woman that can fetes and deserves to have a title around her waist because like, who's going to beat someone that big Rhea Ripley could but anyway, But anyway, it was just weird, and I felt like a moment like that would be better better served on Monday Night Raw on TV, so that you can get her in front of people's eyeballs, build her up, and then when you want to have some surprise turn at a pay per view, it works a little bit better.
Speaker 2: But it didn't. It didn't.
Speaker 1: It didn't seem to play to me. Jeff, I know you like her, but did it? Did you like this?
Speaker 2: No, there's a lot of things that happen. I like that you just said that. I agree with all of it.
Speaker 4: But the thing with like Raquel didn't get a big pop, which I think started playing in her mind like why isn't this going better? Like I feel like even she's thinking, why aren't they doing it? Two, it's hard to get that big pop when you're turning on easily the most famous female wrestler, the most over female wrestler off the last few years. So like, also, they're probably not gonna pop because you're like, who's doing this?
Speaker 2: Terria?
Speaker 4: Like we all love Rihea Ripley, So I think that was also a part of it, like, wait, we liked that that she's beating up Dom. We like this spot and now person that we kind of think that is that Riquel. We can't tell. It was like it was just kind of all like, kind of murky, and then she did that power bomb move which I don't know the name of it, but even that was a little clunky, like she was like struggling to get like they were like trying to time it together.
Speaker 1: It looked like, yes, I know what you mean, I know what you mean.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and uh, I actually liked that move a lot, but it felt like a little she was trying to do it.
Speaker 1: My daughter said, what are they? What are they doing? Like it even took her out of Yeah, she was like, what I remember that now?
Speaker 4: Yet it looked like they were cooperating for which which that takes you out of the wrestling story. But love Raquel. I'm hoping that this will be a big spot for her. Is this that she's going to be with Live.
Speaker 2: Morgan and Dom and them?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that how you get that? All right?
Speaker 4: That's cool, they're growing, they're growing in numbers. But also I think that would be a good big woman versus big woman match.
Speaker 1: Ria Ripley, and you like it when when the big stres go out each other.
Speaker 4: I love meat, so I'm excited about it. I also wanted to compliment them on the spot of dominic mysterial falling from the cage.
Speaker 2: I was trying.
Speaker 4: I watched it over and over trying to figure out how they did that. He's going to break his ankle off the way he fell, but I guess that the thing is around his waist and it just looks like it's around his foot.
Speaker 2: But they made it look so convincing. It was very very good.
Speaker 1: Way to wreck How they did it for me? Man, I don't came.
Speaker 2: They do all this stuff. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't watch that stuff. I don't know the magic trick gets done. You probably wreckall David Blaine's tricks too. How throw the card through the window? Bro, go ahead, wreck it for every I'm sure.
Speaker 2: Here's how to magic card.
Speaker 4: And David he's a witch, so that's how it's all dirty.
Speaker 2: Witch. It's a witch, yo.
Speaker 1: They made me, or Vince made me, or tried to make me direct this segment on a Friday Night SmackDown when it was on the UPN or the CW whatever it was. It shared a time a show called Mysteries of the Magicians or something like that, and this mass magician would expose tricks, other people's tricks. His name was val Valentine. He got exposed, so I'll say his name. And Vince was like, yeah, you're gonna shoot this segment. And I was like, man, fuck that, Like I don't want to know how the tricks are done. And that guy's a dick, like he's exposing magic, he's not doing magic. He's like, well, you have to overstay. He's like, no, you have to do it. I was like fine, and I told another writer. I was like, yeah, you have to do this segment. I'm gonna just oversee you let me know what it's done. I didn't even look at the shit. When it was finished, I was like, yeah, it looks great. Man put that on TV, so if it sucked, it was my fault. Guys. Sorry, anyway, a random two thousand and nine smack done that somebody's still pissed off about.
Speaker 4: Sorry, guys, I'm sure there's someone out there that's pissed off.
Speaker 1: But the easiest match of the night to predict Jeff, everybody got this right. If you got it wrong, I feel bad for you guys if you got this wrong. It's just such a scrib But it was Damian Priest versus Finn Balor, the sexiest irishman you've ever known. These guys are total studs. Both of them are so friggin' awesome. Both of them deserve to wear gold. Both of them have worn gold. I hope both of them get to wear gold again. I will watch these fools fight a few more times. But it seemed like it was Damian Priest being finished with the judgment day. It had a very final kind of thing to it.
Speaker 2: But you never know.
Speaker 1: They could come back and he could cause more trouble and they could fight again. Because the match was great. I don't do for matches. I just know that I really liked it, and I liked the story. I loved Damien Priest. I thought him losing the title was premature, and then when I saw the story that they had for him, I was like.
Speaker 2: No, they got it right.
Speaker 1: Gunther should have the belt and Damian Priest is not lost a step and everything was awesome, and I really applaud their storytelling with this not just the wrestlers, but their creative team as well. Man shout them out and when they do good stuff. But I love the match. I know you did too. You love these guys and this is your style.
Speaker 2: I loved everything they did. It was fun. It feels like a pack of wolves turning on a guy. Those wolves.
Speaker 4: It gave me a flashbacks to when the when the whole two five Live locker room jumped Enzo Amore in the ring.
Speaker 2: They all took turns doing that thing.
Speaker 4: They genuinely liked that, Oh for sure. It gave me like a little flashback to that.
Speaker 2: But it was great. I think there was a story that was well told.
Speaker 4: It was awesome. I'm excited to see what what they're gonna do with Damian Priests. That's what That's what I'm more curious about. It's like, dude, it's a star, he's a he's he's one of these guys. So I'm excited to see what they're going.
Speaker 2: To do with them.
Speaker 4: Give him his flowers.
Speaker 1: A quick transition, Jeff, how did you like the twenty twenty four Crown Jewel Championship where the WWE champions, the Universal and the Heavyweight are going to beef it out for the beefiest of all belts. I'll tell you this before you answered, Sarah. My wife thought it looked pretty cool. Really, and I'll let that influence you if it does. But I think it was good.
Speaker 4: I'm into it, these crown jewel things. I thought it was something I would be able to only have to deal with once and then it's over.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have to ever do this.
Speaker 4: But it's really become a part of the WWE zeitgeist.
Speaker 1: I didn't dig it, and Sarah's like, why don't you think. I was like, I don't know, it just looks cartoonish.
Speaker 2: Interesting. I think cartoon was too Probably why I like it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my child, Yeah, I mean, I know. I love belts. There's just so many good belts. Like wrestling is so good about making somebody's.
Speaker 1: Always rule for another championship.
Speaker 4: It feels it also feels like a belt they would make on remember that old Nintenna sixty four game WrestleMania two thousand.
Speaker 2: The Green, It's got the green and the I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, it just feels kind of like something from that I don't know, feels cartoony, he feels old, and I love cartooning and I love.
Speaker 1: Old all right, dude, Roman Reigns and Cody Rhodes versus Jacob Fatu and Solo, as Jeffy would say, Sequoya because he's as big as a tree. Tough dudes, tough dudes, big story. Jacob Fatu is such a beast man. They call him a werewolf. I don't think he looks like a were wolf. I just think he looks like a stud. It is a good name, it is, but man, like his just his face is sick, his body's not. He's not like jacked or shredded if you haven't seen him, but his body just looks like a big, badass guy that could kick your ass. He just totally believable, and he beat asses in this match. They didn't come out with it, but still, man, it was.
Speaker 2: That dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know if he's gonna be a heavyweight champion, like a world champion. He'd have to be able to talk on the mic. But they gotta do something with Jacob Fatu in this whole bloodline thing, like maybe one day he's the head of the bloodline. I don't know if he can ever talk. I didn't know if Solo would be able to and he can, so you never know with guys. But I thought he kind of stole the match fatu and in every moment, and he was in a lot of that freaking match.
Speaker 2: What did you think?
Speaker 4: I agree, he's very explosive, which is what I think people connect to like in wrestling. Obviously you want the story, obviously you want things to like play nicely, but sturing guys like they hit a movie.
Speaker 2: Like that just felt like different.
Speaker 4: And I feel like he's got a very explosive kind of thing. Maybe it's because he's young, or maybe it's because of adrenaline, maybe it's I don't know what it is, but he has this extra kind of thing that is that's great, it's fun to watch.
Speaker 1: This was the only match I was wrong on that. I got pissed off about that. I was pissed that you guys got right.
Speaker 2: I got. I was like, what the I have so many reasons why they should win reason number one, reason number two, the rock, reason number three.
Speaker 1: But like I had all these like justifications, and then I'm watching, I'm just like, well, they don't care about my justifications.
Speaker 2: That's just wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, and I got you almost went back on your pick. I did you almost you almost reversed it. I convinced myself with my bullshit. That's all that happened.
Speaker 2: The rock, the Rock came back again. Smoll. That's my rock impression, all right, very good. It's also my Dumbledore impression. You just do it with a British accent.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get into a listener review from Braves Fan O seven. Braves Fan O seven, I'm a Dodgers fan, so so we sort of have beef. But I'm not like a beefy guy, so we can be cool if you want. Here we go.
Speaker 2: More w W stories.
Speaker 1: Hey, Freddie, I love the podcast, but I would like you once or twice that you go back to stories like when you worked at WWE, like you did in season one.
Speaker 2: I will definitely try more.
Speaker 1: You know, sometimes Jeff says something that reminds me of a story and then I communicate that.
Speaker 2: But I will try to do more of that.
Speaker 1: So it's really Jeff's fault for not saying things that are reminding me of my time when I worked there. So if you could send those complaints to Jeff's personal social media stuff like his Twitter or Instagram, We're both to make sure he sees this, then that helps me out, which helps out the show, and Jeff's very sorry for failing past part.
Speaker 2: How long did you work at w B Freddy?
Speaker 1: I worked there almost a year the first time, and then like six months the second time.
Speaker 2: All right, so I only have so many stories, but there's my.
Speaker 4: Stories, So we couldn't You can't just tell like everything that some of the stuff is, you know, personal or private.
Speaker 2: They can't. They can't do you must have told a bunch already.
Speaker 1: Here I'll tell the private ones, so one time, I'm just kidding. Yeah, everybody's stay tuned for ends sanctioned Thursday, where we get into the private stories. No, we're also going to talk to a w and if you know, stories pop in my head, I'll try to throw those out there. Once again, it's Jeff's fault. And on behalf of Jeff, I'm Freddie Prinz Junior, and this is Wrestling with Friends.
Speaker 2: We love you.
Speaker 1: This has been a production of Iheart'smichael Toura podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.