Speaker 1: Politics is a scam, and here's how to win.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: When it comes to politics, you've often heard that it's a scam, my vote doesn't count, there's nothing I can do. Is it going to be free and fair? Will they do mail in? You know you're hearing headlines about is it the most important election of our life? Well, in this section, I want to talk about what all that means, Why people think politics is a scam, why it really is a scam, but how we can win in the face of politics being a scam. Now, if you're just doing and you're listening to the Mark Moss Show, I try to bring to you some new insights into politics, finance, and technology and really the intersection of those three things. And as many headlines are showing right now. As a matter of fact, I saw Ray Dalio on TV the to day saying this will be the most important election of our lives. I want to talk a why that's a big scam. But I am not saying to not participate, but rather I think we should be participating in a different way if we want to win. If we want to win, what if we want to win a country that lives by that pushes, that allows that enforces, that cultivates our values, we the people's values, all right, And I'm going to talk about this in a way where I'm actually going to lay out a game plan. I'm urging you to listen to this entire show, listen to the plan that I've laid out, and then get back to me. And more specifically, if you are somebody who has been in politics, if you're somebody who's worked in politics, could be anywhere from city council all the way up to presidential campaign, or if you're somebody who's interested in running for anything from city council up to president, reach out to me and let me know. All right, I'm putting together something that I think we can win with, and I'm going to break it down to you today for the very first time I've ever put this out there in public, and so make sure to stick with me. All right, So, the great scam of politics and how we can win. So the first thing is why are we so caught up with politics? Anyway, Let's just talk about that for a second. You know, politics sort of plays on a lot of our human emotions. Some of it is that, you know, we as humans are tribal, We want to be part of the group, and so being part of you know, being involved in politics brings some sort of fulfillment to us. It makes us feel like we're part of the group, and it gives us a sense of purpose. I want to be responsible. I want to help push my group, my tribes ideology forward. It's what I want, it's what we want. We're going to help push that forward. It's part of the reason why people are so attracted to team sports, you see. I mean, how many grown men are walking around with somebody else's name and number on their back right. They want to identify with the team. I've never been that big into sports that way, but I remember years ago, when I was younger, I had a roommate and he was like mister Baseball. He would watch every baseball game and he would literally hold the bat. He would like hold a bat on the couch while he was like watching it. And it was always we did this and we did that, and I'm like, you're not playing anything, You're just sitting on the couch with the bat. But we want to identify with these teams and we want to wear their colors. And that's just part of human nature because we are tribal. And it's also because we like competition. We want to advance our ideology or our viewpointer our team, whatever it may be. It also works on the chemistry in our brain. Being engaged with politics releases a massive amount of dopamine in our brain, and we get addicted to that, and so we want more and more and more of that.
Speaker 2: So when you.
Speaker 1: Watch these political debates and these political headlines, and a lot of times they're very emotionally charged, and it's that emotion that releases that dopamine, and you want more and more of it, and then you feel like you can do something about it. Then you want to go talk about it, and so then you're involved that you're playing on the team, your red team, your blue team. Now, of course they know that, they being the political machine, let's just call it that, they understand that, which of course is why they want to divide us, and they want to get us caught up in this red versus Blue, Republican versus Democrat, or maybe a third party animediary, the independent party. But either way, they want us to be divided. They want us to identify, and then they want us to compete against each other. Meanwhile, we're so busy competing against each other that we're not watching what's really going on. Now, that's not the scam that I'm talking about, though, here's the scam that I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: All eyes are on what they're saying is the most important election of our life. And that election that we're talking about is, of course the presidential election that happens every four years, so right now we're in an election year. It's driving financial markets, it's driving the media cycles. Even talking about it now, I don't typically talk about politics. I talk about the intersection of politics, finance, and technology. So where they make a political decision that affects technology or finance, you know they're going to pass a bill that's gonna criminalize bitcoin, for example, I would talk about that, but I don't typically talk about politics overall. But here I am talking about it. It drives all cycles, financial cycles, media cycles as well. However, I'm talking about how we can beat the scam and we can actually win. Make sure you stick around. I'm gonna lay this out for you in a step by step blueprint. Okay, but all eyes are on the on the president. This is why it's a scam. What do I mean by that. So a lot of the questions that you have about should I even vote, like I said, might be you might be asking yourself, like I said, does my vote even count? I mean, there's three hundred and thirty million people. Well, now are a few more million because of immigration, but you know, roughly three hundred and thirty three hundred fifty million people in the United States. What's my vote gonna do? Does it even matter? Or you might say, well, it's not a free and fair election. You know, they're gonna just flood it with whatever mail in ballots anyway, and my vote's probably not even gonna matter.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Mail in the mail in ballot's gonna ruin everything, or it's not what the people want anyway. Right, it's the electoral college. They're the one that's bought and paid for. So even if the population, the mass population wants somebody, the electoral college could still go the other way. So you might be thinking all these things. And that's why it's a scam. It's a scam because I'm engaged and I do something, but it doesn't even matter. I was promised that if I gave my voice, that I would have a say that I have an interest, I can shape the country. But it's not true. So it's a scam. Right, I was promised something, I didn't get it. That's the definition of a scam. And again we're seeing these headlines it's the most important election of our life, but really is it. And here's that's why it's a scam.
Speaker 2: Two reasons.
Speaker 1: One, we are not in a democracy or a dictatorship, or a or a monarchy for that matter. A monarchy is a king. A king makes the decisions. A dictator makes the decisions. We're not in that. We're not even in a democracy.
Speaker 2: They tell you that we are.
Speaker 1: They're telling you the Biden administration is telling you they're trying to protect the democracy. We're not in a democracy. We're in a republic. If you went to school in the United States, you know, and to the republican which it stands one nation under God, right, you put your hand over your heart, and you said that. In a republic.
Speaker 2: And here's why it matters.
Speaker 1: In a constitutional republic, the president doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It shouldn't matter.
Speaker 1: Let's say that it shouldn't really matter. The president manages federal things. Now, over the course of time, more and more things have become federal, and so it does matter to us more and more and more. But in the big scheme of things, the president doesn't really matter. Just look back to the pandemic for example. So you have during the pandemic when was still there, you had in Seattle, you know, people were taking over the downtown the Free State of chaz or whatever it was, or building their barricades. In Portland, you got Antifa and BLM burning down cities and things like that, and a lot of people were asking Trump to intervene, sent troops stop that, and he's like.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's up to the states.
Speaker 1: It's up to the states. Or even look at the counting of the votes with Trump, like a lot of states were saying, take it to the Supreme Court and the Spreme Court. It's up to the states. Right, So we can see this, We can see this time and time again that the president doesn't have the most power of our life. And so the scam, or we could call it an illusion sort of like magic, sleight of hand. Magic says hey, look over there, and then when you're looking over there, they do this to you over here. See that's how it works, And that's sort of what's happening where we're all focused on the most important election of our lifetime, on the president, when it doesn't even really matter. It shouldn't matter. The other reason why it's a scam is that it sets this goal. It sets this this goal that we're driving to you, we're trying to retain and it's so big and it's so far that it becomes self defeating. Well, we can't win the president, why should we even try? Or I like RFK Junior, he's going to go for an independent. I want to vote libertarian, but there's no way we're going to get a libertarian canon why should I even try? Now? I want to take a quick break and just let you know that regardless of who wins the election, rhet or blue or independent for that matter, the one thing that we do know is for certain is more money printing is coming. We had Biden spent more than Trump. Trump spent more than Obama. Obama spent more than Bush. And it doesn't matter rhet or blue, everyone's going to spend more money. They're going to steal your wealth through inflation. If you're just tuned in, you're listening to the Markmoas Show talking about why politics is a scam, but how we can win. I'm going to give you the blueprint on how to do that after a quick break, non't go awad be right? All right, welcome back. If you just tune in, you're listening to the Markmas Show. We're talking about why politics is a scam, but how we can win. I went through a lot. I'm not going to recamp all that. But the point of me saying that as a scam is because it's sort of like magic or slide of hand.
Speaker 2: We're all being.
Speaker 1: Told that the president is the most important election of our life. It's like magic. Hey look over there. Meanwhile, they're doing this to us over here. And it's also self defeating because the attainment of changing the presidential party or starting a third party to break the two party system, if you'll call it that, it's kind of a single party system. It's so big it's not even attainable.
Speaker 2: Why sh I try.
Speaker 1: That's the problem with setting big goals. I'm going to make a billion dollars in thirty days. Well that's not going to happen, so I probably won't do anything. But if I said I only want to make one dollar in thirty days, I'd probably do that and then two dollars and three dollars, et cetera.
Speaker 2: And so that is the key that locks this down.
Speaker 1: We're going to break this down for I'm going to give you the blueprint on exactly how to do this, and I want to lay this out. But part of the scam is, again we're looking over there, we're looking at the president. Meanwhile, remember the slide of hand, look over there. Meanwhile they're doing this over here. So while we're all focusing on the president, that shouldn't matter to our lives. And the goal is so big it self, defeating what really matters is local. Local is what matters. And they've got us to completely overlook and completely ignore.
Speaker 2: All local politics.
Speaker 1: And not only are we overlooking and ignoring it, meanwhile they're coming and taking it all over. Now you've probably heard many times, you've heard people talking about, like Tucker Carlson talking about George Soros taking over all the district attorneys. So they're changing the legal system through what we call law fair by taking over the legal system, by taking over the das, by setting the judges, and so this is being done right under your nose. While you're being told to look at the president that doesn't matter and isn't attainable. They're quietly taking all the things that do. What happens is if we abdegate all personal responsibilities, somebody else is going to step in and fill that gap. So when we say I don't want to be involved, which I don't, I don't want to be involved, and probably you don't either. I'm busy, I got kids, I got a business. I want to go surfing. I want to live my life. I don't want to go city, city council, or county meeting or state meeting or any of that. I don't want to go knockdoors and try and get people that. I don't want to do any of that. But when we abdegate all responsibilities, somebody else is going to step in to fill that gap, and most likely it's going to be somebody that we don't want.
Speaker 2: All right now, let me give you.
Speaker 1: An example real quick before I move on to what winning looks like. And I want to give you this blueprint or plan of how we can do this, how we can change the world this way. But let me just give you an example. So California led the race. They competed with New York to see who could be the most authoritarian during the pandemic, right, Gavin Newsom. Gruesome. Newsom passed all kinds of laws, rules, regulations. I mean, you go to San Francisco, Los Angeles, it was like a war zone. It was like a zombie nation. But I'm in the county down below, down in Orange County, and Orange County was like completely different than Los Angeles County. I mean it was like night and day like literally, So my county, the people that ran my county county supervisors were different than the LA supervisors, and so my county was way different than LA. It was like it was like a different state altogether. The sheriff of my county literally put out a press release and said, do not call us for anything COVID related because we will not come. So, you see, my sheriff, my local sheriff, had more power over what happened to me during the pandemic than the president did, or my state senators or any of that. My sheriff mattered, my county supervisors mattered. Now in my town, I'm not gonna tell you what it is, but in my town in Orange County was even better. So in my town, They're like, we're not doing any of this. And so my little town in my county was like it was like a different country. It was like Sweden, it was like Florida. And so my my town, my city count was more important, my county supervisors, my shriff is more important then my governor, more important than my president.
Speaker 2: So the closer politics is to us, the more important it is.
Speaker 1: Now in another town here in Orange County, Huntington Beach, when everyone started talking about mask coming back and all that stuff, a few months ago, they put the city council passed a bill that would have no vaccine mandates and no mask mandates in town. They said, we're preemptively going to do this, so you can see how much power it is. But none of us are paying attention to it. We're all caught up watching Fox News all night or CNN whatever channel you're watching, watching about the president. That's the scam. Look over there all right now, what does winning look like? People have been losing for so long they wouldn't know when if it literally landed on their face. Vivid Ramaswami, who was running for president, who made a big splash, who just conceded and decided to join Trump. He said in one of the debates, he said, the Republican Party is.
Speaker 2: A party of losers, a party of losers. See this all over.
Speaker 1: I see these people that just are so addicted to losing they can't take a win. So, for example, I've been talking a lot about the president Melia down in Argentina.
Speaker 2: He won.
Speaker 1: Now he came in to radically transform the government, basically shut down all these parasitic agencies inside the government and radically transform it. And everybody's like, oh, they'll never let him win. They'll never let him win. They'll never let him win. They'll never let somebody like that come in and make reform. But then he does win, and then people are like, oh, he's just a planned, he's just a weftshill, like he's a whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, So it's like.
Speaker 1: They just can't take the win no matter what happens. They just want to be the victim all the time. But winning looks like us actually winning, us actually getting what we want to happen. And we can do that if we organize and make a plan, and we can see the world is shifting back to vivic I mean, he brought a massive amount of enthusiasm and energy that we haven't seen that the world has been lacking for decades. In my opinion, I haven't seen this in my life. Vivid came from obscurity, from nowhere, from zero percent to take eight percent of that vote in the last primary before he dropped out, which is a massive monumental feat.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was hanging.
Speaker 1: With Ron DeSantis, the rock star hero of the Republican Party through the pandemic. He was hanging with him, and he came from nowhere. But it's because he brought this energy, and it's the energy of the world's picking up on. It's what President the new President of Argentina brought Melya. He brought the same energy. It's what bouquetlaid down at the President of l Savador is bringing. It's what Georgia Maloney brought to Italy. Now she's being a little bit newter. That's a different story. It's why you've seen the rise of Jordan Peterson Andrew Tate.
Speaker 2: The world sees this energy.
Speaker 1: They want this energy and they want the change, and they're bringing it and we can harness that, all right, we can harness it.
Speaker 2: The world is ready for it.
Speaker 1: The pendulum is swinging back. People are tired of being told that they don't matter, that we hate each other because of race, or gender or pref friends.
Speaker 2: That we're tired of that.
Speaker 1: We're tired of being told that our merits don't matter. What matters is our skin color. We're tired of that. We're tired of all of these things, and we want to change. And anybody that will bring a little bit of energy and a little bit of hope can win. I mean, look what the Biden administration is running on today. He's running on a message of hate.
Speaker 3: The world is so divided, and the reason why it's those maga people. All those maga people are the problem. So you're going to demonize more than half the country, that's your goal. You see what what what people are attracted by is vision, a vision of hope, and the Bible says without without hope, that people perish. We need hope, we need we need to imagine that the world could be better. And if somebody gives us that message, that people will rally behind them. And that's what vivic ramuswam.
Speaker 1: We brought, that's what media brought, Hayley brings, and that's how we're going to win. So I want to give you the blueprint of exactly how we can do this, and we can do it in a shorter amount of time and much easier than most people could even Imagine'm gonna give.
Speaker 2: You a step by step by step here.
Speaker 1: If you're just tune in, you're listening to the Markmas Show, going down a path I don't typically talk about typically talk about the intersection of politics, finance, and technology. Today we're just talking about politics because, as they're saying, it's the most important election of our life. But I think it should be different for a different reason. So I'm gonna lay out the blueprint of how we win, and I'm putting out a challenge to you.
Speaker 2: If you have anything to do.
Speaker 1: Working in politics or want to be, I would like you to reach out to me and let me know I'm putting something together. I'll be right back after short break. Don't go away, right back, all right, welcome back. If you just tune in, you're listening to the Markmas Show. We're talking about why politics is a big scam, but how we can win. All right, I broke all that down for you already. I'm not going to rehash all that. Now I'm going to lay out the blueprint.
Speaker 2: Of how we do it.
Speaker 1: All right, let me break this down for you. All right, So we are in potentially in the nine States. We're a two party system, all right. We have Republicans the Democrats. Now you can say there's an a Party, there's a Libertarian party, sure, there's all these other parties, but really it's it's a two horse race. Now you might even say that we don't even have a two party system. It's really just a one party system, which I might even agree with you on that, so whatever, okay, but I want to.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: But let's just say we have a two party system. And if we think about it like this, the Republican and the Democrat party they're apparatuses.
Speaker 2: So it's an apparatus.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a machine that organizes and raises money and sort of brings people together to push an agenda. Okay, So it's an apparatus. We have two parties that are apparatus. Is. Now there's Republicans and Democrats. Right, that's red and blue. Let's just call it red and blue. Now, within those red and blue teams, there's different ideologies, Okay, so you could say categorically that Democrats and Republicans think differently. Traditionally, Republicans have been more sort of pro business, low taxes, growth, or we could say capitalistic maybe, and you would say, traditionally the Democrats have been more socialistic. They believe in, you know, helping out lower, lower income people and more government assistants and things like that. Now you might even say before that Republicans were sort of conservative and so they were more restrictive, and then Democrats were more liberal, free liberal liberalism, right, so liberalism wanted to be a little bit more progressive, so when the conservatives were trying to restrict the progressor tried to push right. Now, that would be true historically if we want to use very broad stereotypes. But broad stereotypes don't really help us what.
Speaker 2: We could do.
Speaker 1: If we dive down, we can see in each of these apparatuses red and blue, there's different ideologies within them. So for example, if we look at the Democratic Party, we can see that it certainly was sort of represented by these these free liberal thinkers that wanted to sort of have this progressive push towards more freedom. I'm free to marry who I want love who I want, read what I want, et cetera. But that has sort of been that party has been co opted by the left, the left sort of led by like the Squad and AOC and them, and they're hard left, the Bernie centers. They're socialists, they're communists all right, and they are not for more freedom. They are walk the party line or will kill you, basically, and they believe that that thoughts and words are equal to violence and they have the right to respond with violence, which why you see the riots.
Speaker 2: And things like that.
Speaker 1: So that party has different ideologies within it, and one ideology has started to take over and get rid of the other parties, which why RFK had to leave the party and go to an independent party. It's why you saw where you're seeing lots of Democrats leave in the party, and a lot of big notable ones like Toulsi Gabbard as well. It's because the party has been co opted by a different ideology and so the Democrats that were there it no longer meets their ideology, they had to leave. In the Republican Party, you can also say the same thing. There's lots of ideologies within the Republican Party. So in the Republican Party. You have certainly what we call rhinos. Rhinos are a Republican in name only, meaning you're not really a Republican. You call yourself a Republican, but you're certainly not. And we can put a lot of people in there. Most of the people that have been there for a really long time are part of that. Certainly, Nicki Haley that's running for president, is certainly that she should certainly be on the Democratic Party, but for some reason she wrote on the Republican side. She's a Republican name only. Then you have other ideologies. You have like the House Freedom Caucus for example, and they're certainly more like libertarian right, so they're more like libertarian freedom. And then you have more of the conservative type people. So you have different ideologies within the Republican Party as well, which is why it's almost impossible for me and it should be for you as well, to align yourself one hundred percent with any person or any party. There's certain things I like of certain things with RFK Junior. There's certainly things that I really like about him, but there's also some things that I just don't like about him. Right, how can you align yourself to anything, especially one party, because there's all these different ideologies within that. Okay, now that we've set that stage, let's talk about how we win.
Speaker 2: What this blueprint looks like?
Speaker 1: All right? And again, if you have worked in politics a name, we're from city council all the way up to president campaigns, things like that, or you'd like to let me know, reach out to me. I'm putting something together on this blueprint. But here's the blueprint.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So what we need to do is instead of focusing on let's go create a new party, let's change the Republican Party. Let's get a new president in there. Forget Trump, let's get vivic, Let's start a third party. Let's go with RFK and we'll get a third party to compete against the Red and Blue parties instead of that. Because that goal, that goal is too big, it's unattainable. And we set goals too big, we don't take action on them, and they don't matter anyway. What matters is, again, as I said, my local politics, and that's where we can win.
Speaker 2: That's where we start.
Speaker 1: So what we do, and I want to just shout out doctor James Lindsay, I listen to him, lay this out and I haven't beenilla stop thinking about it, and I'm basically putting it back out there to doctor James Lindsay, shout out to you. But we can win locally, all right Now, when you look at a lot of these votes, you'll see that they come down to one or two votes or three votes. They're not We're not when I say we meaning we the people who want more freedom in our lives. We're not that outgunned. Like the entire establishment has not been coopted that much. And all we need is one or two people to step in to swing the votes over and we can start locally. So it starts with my local city council. The chance of you or you helping somebody else get onto your city council is a million times easier better than try to get somebody on the president. Right, So you could run for city council, or you could help somebody else run for city council. And what you could do is you could we should say this is the plan. We're going to start locally. We're going to win a couple seats. Once we win a couple of seats, we're going to start making alliances with people that have similar ideologies as us, and we're going to bring more people. And look, this is what the left has done, all right, so we're just going to do the exact same playbook. But you and I people like us need to get involved if we want to change the world. So we we get into city council, we help somebody else get into the city council, and they make alliances with one or two other people that are there that have similar ideologies, and over period of time they start to push the other people that see things differently out. So if you like free market principles and free trade and you want to have your own money and control your own destiny, then you align with people like that, and then when you have the socialists and communists on on the city council, you work to push those people out. Now that's doable. Now, if I could get my city council, maybe I can help one or two other people get city councils in my same county, and then we could go after a county seat. And if I can get onto a county seat, let's say I run on the Republican Party and then I align with other people on the Republican Party to get more people like us on the Republican side, and the rhinos on the Republican side, we start to push them out. Now, if we can announce this in advance and we win a city that gives people encouragement, that's why you set small micro goals. If we could get a city council, all of a sudden, we did it. Oh my gosh, look at this.
Speaker 2: We have positive progress.
Speaker 1: We could do this. And then we get a couple more cities. Oh my gosh, we're making progress. Then we get a county seat. Oh my goodness, it is happening, and it starts to build a movement that people can rally behind rather than being like vivicseid and being.
Speaker 2: A party of losers.
Speaker 1: Now we're starting to win. And now we get a couple a county seat, we get a couple county seats, then we get the next county and the next county. Before you know it, we can get seats at the state. You see. So we start at the bottom. We get a couple of cities, then we get a county, Then we get a couple counties, then we can get some seats at the state. Now, if we build that momentum, and this is going to take a while. This has not happen overnight, which is another reason why people have a problem with it. It's long term thinking. But then we might be able to affect the governor. This is the long term plan.
Speaker 2: Look it up.
Speaker 1: What they did in Colorado. I think it's called the playbook if you google it. I think it's called the playbook how they turned Colorado. They did the same thing. This is their plan. They have it, and you and I need to organize around this. Then we get a couple seats at the state and then we take the governor. Now, I want to continue to lay out I'm giving the high level and then we'll dig into details of this. If you're just tuning in, you're listening to the Mark mass Show. Like I said, typically i'm talking about finance, politics and technology intersection. Today we're just talking about politics. I don't typically do this, but it's that important if you've worked in politics or want to reach out to me, because I want to hear from you and putting together a group that we can make some progress here. But I want to continue to lay out the high level blueprint and then we're going to dig into the specifics of how we can make this doable, what it would mean if we win, what that looks like, and so much more. I gotta take a very quick break though. I'll be right back after a very short Breakdown't go away, I'll be right back, all right, Welcome back. If you just tune in, you're listening to the Mark Ma Show talking about why politics as a scam and how we win.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I was laying out the blueprint for how we win. We instead of focusing on this big goal of a new political party like an independent party or chained the Republican Party. Instead of that goal that's too big that we'll never obtain. Instead we start small. This is just goal stetting, one on one again, I said earlier, right, like, if my goal I'm going to lose one hundred pounds in thirty days, like, this is no way I'm going to do that, so I'm not going to try. But if my goal was just to lose five pounds, like that's doable. I'll work on that and then if I lose five, I can try five the next month and five the next month, right, and you can get there. So you need these bite sized chunks, these milestones, if you will, so you can start doing so So the basis of the of the blueprint was one we sort of announced what we're doing. We're going to reclaim a party, let's say the Republican Party. We're gonna reclaim it. We want to get rid of the rhinos, and we want to bring in more libertarian, free market people into the Republican Party. Think about the Republican Party as an apple rap, not an ideology. Okay, it's an apparatus that holds many ideologies, and what you want to do is you want to align the ideologies within that apparatus, just like what the left has done. So we announce it, we talk about it. People get excited. We know this. We see what's happening with Jordan Peterson, what happened with Vivid Ramaswami. We see this movement that's welling up. People want this, and if you don't want to go do it, somebody else will and you can support that person. So we start on the city and when people see that we can actually win, then that energy will build. We get a couple of city seats, we get more cities, We get a couple cities, We get a county seat, we get a couple, We get a couple county seats, we start getting more counties, We get more counties, we take state seats, we take state seats, we get a governorship. Now, as this starts to sweep through, we can start to take back you know, then you can get into if you wanted to get a look at the judges, the district attorneys, obviously the sheriffs, those are very key positions for us as well. We can then start to get into the electoral college and all of that. Now, this is a long term roadmap. The left did not co opt the Republican I'm sorry, did not go up the Democratic apparatus overnight. It didn't happen in a couple of years. It's happened over many, many years. It's happened over decades. And so I know for a lot of people it's hard to imagine because it's such a long term plan. But if we can stick with the game plan, if we can stick with the roadmap, if we can stick with understanding what it is that we want, what the type of world is that you and I want, not just for ourselves because it's a long term thing, but what type of world do I want from my kids and my grandkids to have and honestly, that's where my.
Speaker 2: Head is at.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I'm getting older, like I'm starting to think about working less, not working more. I like to focus on my business where I can have real results, not just talking in circles. Going into politics thing. It feels like it would give me brain damage. That's a last thing I want to do. I want more time off work, I want to travel more, I want to go hang with my kids. The last thing I want is to get brain damage. Trying to deal with this. But if we don't, then who does. Thomas Paine, one of the founding fathers of the United States, said that if there must be trouble, let it be in my day, so my kids may know peace, you see. And so if we don't do this, then what will our kids do it? Will our grandkids do it? Ronald Reagan said that that freedom is never more than one generation.
Speaker 2: Away from being lost.
Speaker 1: He said that freedom was not passed to us in the bloodline. We didn't just inherit it by being born. Instead, he said, it must be fought for by every single generation.
Speaker 2: So it's up to us.
Speaker 1: So I don't want to do it, you don't want to do it, Maybe collectively. We could work on this together, all right. So we start small, we announce the plan, We go locally, we get some wins, we use the momentum and the energy to move up the ladder. We get the cities, we get the counties, we get the states, and then we can go for the big one. We don't have to get rid of the Republican or Democratic Party. We don't have to start a third apparatus. We can just align the apparatus more in line with the will of the people, of the majority of the people. I'm not talking about subverting democracy. What I'm talking about is in a democracy.
Speaker 2: It should be the will of the people.
Speaker 1: And from what I can see from the rise of Vivic and Jordan Peterson and Tate and Trump and all of these things, the will of the people seems to be pretty clear. The will of the people want to have more freedom. The will of the people want to be left alone. The will of the people don't want to see their life savings continue to be eaten away by inflation. Inflation that's caused by a runaway government that can't stop spending. While they're spending hundreds of billions of dollars to go over to Ukraine. They can steal that money and line their own pockets. This is not about political things. This is about we the people. What does it take for humans to have more flourishment? What does it take for me to be able to direct my life as I see fit? Well, I got to get the government out of the way.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you live, but I mean in California, I can't even go to the park and have a party for my kid without getting permits. And I can't even get someone to deliver balloons to the park without getting using their approved vendors or else operating the black market. I'm technically illegal. In Ein Rand's book Atlas Shrug, they said, when you have to get permission to produce from men who produce nothing, you see, the world is built from the bottom up. The world should be built from people like you and I who understand what.
Speaker 2: It is that we want, and we go build that out.
Speaker 1: Now, some of you are being hired to go build other people's dreams, but most of us should be building the world that we want, directing our life lives as we see fit. The world changes by the builders, by the doers. As Teddy Roosevelt said, by the men in the arena, not the critics, Not the people that are over in Davos right now, the old people that flew over there in their private jets and sit around on these think tanks, and they're trying to tell the whole world how they can control everything and run everything. And they're eighty years old and they should probably be on a beach somewhere in a retirement home.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's not run by those people. Those people don't live in the real world. Those people are not building. What they're trying to do is they're trying to hang onto any amount of power that they have. By controlling your life, by censoring what you say, by controlling the money that you have, and even controlling the food. You understand that the system that they operate is about well. Actually, Murray Rothbart wrote a book called The Anatomy of the State, which I highly recommend.
Speaker 2: Anatomy of the.
Speaker 1: State, and he talks about the state. There is no such thing as a state, just you and I as individuals. Now, collectively, you and I, where are interests aligned? Now we can create a town or a city or a state, but it should be working for the collective interests of the people. But the people are always greater than the state. There is no state, but the state is an apparatus that gets started. And he talks about in the book that the purpose of the state is to always constantly grow and protect their power. They grow and protect their power bypassing laws and regulations, regulations that were being told are there to protect us, but in reality only protect them. So think about all these regulations around money. You can't launch a security, you can't raise money, you can't invest in cryptocurrency, you can't transfer more than ten thousand dollars, blah blah blah. Okay, that's to protect you and I as a consumer. Well, if we let you just invest into anything, you might lose your money in some risky investment.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: The reality is always to protect them.
Speaker 2: You see.
Speaker 1: They want to keep all money in their system by their gatekeepers.
Speaker 2: Think about this.
Speaker 1: We haven't even thought about this because we haven't been around this in so long. But you can't even send money to somebody without going through a corporation. How are you gonna send me money PayPal Okay corporation, Venmo Okay corporation on a credit card? Okay corporation. Oh through a bank zel okay corporation. You can't even send me money. Now, you can't do anything more than ten thousand dollars without breaking the law. It's a regulation because of course, you know terrorism, So those regulations aren't to protect you, it's to protect them. They want your money to be trapped in the system, so they can rent seek, they can take a percentage of each transaction as goes through, and they can get in the middle and stop that like a toll booth and block that transaction INtime.
Speaker 2: They want AI.
Speaker 1: Now they're going to pass regulations to protect you and I from AI. The reality is they want to control AI. The last thing they want is for you and I to have the power like we do with the Internet. They're kicking themselves for the didn't do that, which they're trying to wrestle away from us right now through misinformation and malinformation. But with AI, they're passing regulation to protect you and I. The reality is they want it, they want to control it. But we can turn the tide the will of the people if we start from the bottom up.
Speaker 2: That's my plan.
Speaker 1: I'd love to hear from you. If you have been in politics, at all from a city up to a presidential election, or you'd like to be reach out to me on social media and putting together something I'd love to hear from you. And that's what I got. You're listening to the Mark Mas Show talking about politics. Usually it's politics, finance and technology, and.
Speaker 2: That's what I got.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much for listening to the next time,