Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings. The Crown is yours.
Speaker 3: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 4: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 3: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell, Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus beets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuans. See DKNNG dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 4: All right on jo check this out. Mac.
Speaker 2: Mike Sando released his NFL quarterback tiers of twenty twenty four. Only two joined Mahomes in Tier one, Aaron Rodgers and Justin Herbert dropped out of that list. A Tier one quarterback can carry his team each week. The team wins because of him. He expertly handles a pure passing situation. He has no real holes in his game. Patrick Mahomes, Joe Burrow, Josh Allen.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 2: The only thing I will say what Josh Allen the turnovers? Is that not a hole in the game.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a that's a that's a you, that's a that's a that's a decision making.
Speaker 1: That would be a hole in the game.
Speaker 5: This isn't making in moments where it matters most, you turn the ball over. But again on the flip side, if you look at the touchdowns ratio statistically by Josh Allen, I mean it doesn't it doesn't supersede the mistakes, right, But I mean I like the list. I really want to. I really want to put Lamar Jackson in Tier one. I'm not sure why he's not there. Yeah, I'm not sure why Lamar Jackson is not in that Tier one.
Speaker 4: I think because the thing is ojo.
Speaker 2: He doesn't throw for four thousand yards, he doesn't throw for five thousand.
Speaker 4: Yards, but he wins. He thought.
Speaker 2: I mean, but you have to understand, he's so much more than just He's just not a prototypical quarterback that's gonna wow you at the end of the year throwing for forty five hundred yard.
Speaker 4: That's not what he is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not what he does.
Speaker 2: Statistically, he's gonna be somewhere between three thousand and maybe thirty seven hundred passing yards, and he's gonna probably run somewhere between.
Speaker 4: Five hundred and nine hundred runs yard. That's what he's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But if you go ahead, go ahead, No, no, I mean go ahead, I'll let you finish because we on tier we on tier one.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And so when they say he has he has no holes in his game, I think turnover is the biggest hole you can have in your game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I agree with you.
Speaker 2: I would probably put I would probably put even if you left Josh Allen in there.
Speaker 4: Lamar Jackson definitely based on what he's done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think he should be there now, you know, a couple more years, I think CJ. Stroud see, Oh Joe. I'm a guy, I've bena need to see it more than one year. I'm not saying that CJ can't do it, but back to have another season like he had his rookie year. Yeah, excuse me, or even the third year. But I need to see it consistently. Yes, Tier two quarterbacks can carry his team sometimes, but not as consistently. He can handle pure passing situation and doses, and or possess other dimensions that are special enough to elevate his team above Tier three. He has a whole or two in his game. Lamar Jackson, Matthew Stafford, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, CJ. Dak, Jery Goff, Jalen Hurts, Rock Purty, Kirk Cousins, and Jordan Love all are Tier two quarterbacks.
Speaker 4: Based on Mike Sandoz.
Speaker 5: But I need to ask Mike Sando why is two or not here in Tier two as well?
Speaker 1: Because tour should be in Tier two.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Hold, on Tier three quarterback is a legit starter, but needs a heavier running game and or defensive components to win a lower volume drop back passing offense. Susim Bess, Tua, Trevor Lawrence, Kyler, Murray Deshaun Watson, Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Geno Smith, and Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: M I don't like the other variables he threw in there. I don't like the other variables he threw in there to say they have to have a good defense.
Speaker 2: With Russell Wilson, wister Pittsburgh. What did you say? They can run the football and they played defense. That's what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I said, I said. I said.
Speaker 5: I said they run the football and it takes some of the pressures off of him.
Speaker 4: That's what he's saying. I don't like that what.
Speaker 1: I said, and using it against.
Speaker 4: Me because you said the same thing. He said.
Speaker 2: He is a legit starter, but he needs a heavier running game and or a defensive component.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's gonna be very important for him this year too.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be very important for him this.
Speaker 5: Year because he had George Pickens, who else he got on fire?
Speaker 4: Move, who fire moved the tight end?
Speaker 1: Who else you got?
Speaker 4: Oh you talk about you talk about wide receivers. I don't. I don't know what that m my point, my point.
Speaker 5: We talk about any other team you say, you say you go to Texas, you can say, oh, hell they got Digs, Nego Collins, they got tanked there. You go to the Ravens, Oh they got Bateman, Zay Flowers.
Speaker 1: You go through all the teams.
Speaker 5: You can just run down the receivers and the weapons that the quarterbacks have at their disposal. And then I see it talk about the Steelers, I'm like, damn, and no disrespect to them young bulls over there. I mean, I'm just saying that can make a difference. But what what the best your question with Joe? What it may It makes a difference, It makes it makes a quarterback job easy when you when you.
Speaker 1: Got them, them them hymns around you. I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: Ask yourself the question. Look at the receivers that they've had. They had san Antonio Holmes, what did he do? O, Joe? They had plaques, they had a b they had Deonte. They have receivers, some of them they just can't they do such a great job of drafton. You can't pay them all, be a Manuel Sanders, the Mike Wallace's and things of that nature.
Speaker 4: So you can't pay.
Speaker 2: Them all, but a lot of them, Ojo, they do things to get themselves up out of there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just saying every time, think about when Plax is playing, it was a three headed munster. Think about when he when av was playing, it was a three headed muster. When san Antonio Holmes is playing, it was a three headed muster. Now I'm looking at the Steelers now I need, I need my three headed monster because if I had, if Russell Wilson had his three headed munster, I think.
Speaker 4: Where you were at the quarterback because you had Ben Ben was in his prime.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, Ben was in his prime. But I'm saying now I'm talking about in today's game. Yeah, today's game. So you had you, We got Russell Wilson as a starter, right, we have George Picking. I didn't know the Titands name. I didn't know the Titands name, and you got not Jay Harris. Yeah, I mean that's all. That's that's that's all I can come off. That's all I know. And Jada that's no disrespect to who they have on the roster right now. But you can make some noise and I'm gonna know who you are. Though you make some noise that she, I'm gonna know who you are. I'm not being disrespected. I'm just saying because I want Russell Dowell. I want to do well. Yeah, because I listen, I want to. I want to talk ship. I want to talk shit for him, even though he in the AFC Nord. I want to. I want to talk ship to Hunk. I want to talk to Stephen A. Smith who went off on my on my guard fearing brother, you know, not too long ago.
Speaker 1: I want to talk ship. So I want to do well.
Speaker 5: So I need whoever the receivers are outside of George Pickens that are with Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: I need to step up and show the funk out please.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: The Eagles in the packets have drawn the short straw on the long trip to Brazil, where that both teams will open their respective seasons on Friday night, and Nick say Arianna is trying to his team to embrace Brazil game. It's just getting everybody in the right mindset you need to be when you go down there. You can't control the thing that you can control. Like, we're going to Brazil to play, that's what it is we're excited about. That sounds like Nick is trying to convince himself like you have a big buy like a minibody coming off it. So there are a lot of positives in it. It's also it spreads the game to a new country, which is exciting.
Speaker 4: O Joe, Oh Joe, you have played out of this You ever played out of the country too?
Speaker 5: No, the only time I go out the country is to watch soccer games man, and never played, never played a football game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I hadn't been there.
Speaker 5: I'dn't been everywhere when it's pertaining to the game of soccer everywhere. Been to Brazil and been to Argentina. They say, you know what we need to do? What when we get some time, I need to take you to Argentina. You think them going to Brazil is bad? You think them going to Brazil and you know the games.
Speaker 1: And all this.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, you gotta be careful. You can't wear green. Let me take you to a boat juniors in river game. Let me take it to a Boger juniors and river play game. You want to talk about dangerous. It's just the excitement, the energy that Brazil see what you want to see. Man, forget the women. Man, I need to take that.
Speaker 2: You don't forget. I don't know what you're talking about. Nobody told your role. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Hey, I need to get you. I need to get you into the game of soccer.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: Brazil is cool. Brazil is cool, the women are cool. I'm just I'm just I'm just not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to go to the Dominican too. Who the Dominican d.
Speaker 1: R You be dr? No? Wait, that's where my cigars from. You know you out there.
Speaker 2: I think we might need to go over there and look at the leaves ourselves. It's been a while since I had a tobacco leaf from my hand. Make sure it's the right text year. Make sure it's gonna give us that bowl plate, It's gonna give us that bowld flavor.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm just making sure you know, Hey, where you hell boy the dr.
Speaker 2: The Chargers gave Dicker the Kicker a four year, twenty two million dollar extension. The deal includes a twelve point five million guarantee Dicker has an interesting journey to this point.
Speaker 4: He went undrafted out of Texas.
Speaker 2: Oh it's something about Texas and kickers, tucks from Tucker. I mean, I think he went undrafted to the Tucky undraft though he was a six rode draft pick. I think he went undrafted too. Then spent time with three different teams during the rookie season before landing with the Chargers in Week seven after injuries to Dustin Hopkins. Dicker sat the franchise record for fifty plus yard field goals made in a season last year with seven.
Speaker 4: That's live.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's live anytime. Anytime you have a kicker like that that can perform under pressure. Yeah, I don't think the chat, I don't think the chat would would understand the pressures that are on a kicker when it comes to an entire team and organization relying on your leg to win. If you have a kicker that's it to perform under pressure like that, that's when you make this kind of money.
Speaker 1: They decide games. They decide games.
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, what happened?
Speaker 2: Brian Burns and other New York Giants players were featured on social media video that has since been deleted let's watch and let's see if you and I can see why the video was deleted.
Speaker 4: Let's play it well, TikTok, here we go. We been playing for. Enjoy the smell you're supposed to find gross? Yeah, you want me to tell you what the smell is? That's crazy. It's gas gross, that's the case. Yeah, I like to know gasoline.
Speaker 1: Anybody like that.
Speaker 4: That's a good one though. No, sometimes I enjoy my parts. What did he say? They don't smell too bad? Not gonna lie. If you eat right, you're fine.
Speaker 5: I used to love to smell like gasoline, like the car used to a lot of smell.
Speaker 4: Airing backs. No, I don't think so. I definitely have.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: I like gasoline and Sharpie's like, there's a good spell.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, buddy tripping, Can I tell you something about some weird smells that I enjoy?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I got a couple.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. I'm dead serious. Chat chat y'all stay with me.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Weird smells that I really enjoy. The petting zoo.
Speaker 5: I like the smell of going to the fair and going into the petting zoo.
Speaker 4: It's weird.
Speaker 1: The smell of gasoline, not just any gasoline.
Speaker 5: Anybody in here that rides dirt bikes in the chat, or anybody that rides Yamaha bad chees. The smell of that type of gasoline, the mixture of the gasoline. That's weird, petting zoo gasoline. What's what's another another weird smell that I enjoy That that would be odd for most people, Like at the circus, the smell of circus like circus animals.
Speaker 4: It's stupid.
Speaker 1: It might seem stupid to some people.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get to that other one smell that you love? What that's it?
Speaker 1: That's that's the three weird smell. What's cigars?
Speaker 2: No, it's another one, but that's that's it.
Speaker 1: I don't do nothing else.
Speaker 4: They're in the smell. They're in a kind of like a weird smell that you love that some people.
Speaker 1: Now you got it, you got it, Now you got well, I'm lost what you know what you're talking?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the chat got it.
Speaker 1: That that ain't got no smell.
Speaker 4: They got a smell.
Speaker 5: I shouldn't be there. Yeah that that gotta smell. I ain't supposed to be there. And now I do like it a little tart, now you know. Sometimes Yeah, a little tart.
Speaker 1: Listen, listen, this ain't ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Now you gotta smell good or bad?
Speaker 4: They got something gotta smell.
Speaker 5: Joke, it has it has to have a natural odor, and you know, ordnance to it, like all that putting, all that uh ship Victoria's sugar bullshit, and all that summers, all that dumb stuff where it tastes fruity.
Speaker 1: That's dumb.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, listen, but needs to eat it'd be good, man.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to hear all that. I ain't trying to hear that.
Speaker 4: Leave you leave your stuff.
Speaker 5: Leave your stuff as is how it's supposed to naturally be. It's supposed to have like a little tartness to it, like when you put your tongue on the battery. If it's supposed to have like a little low little.
Speaker 4: Twinge to it, you know your word for it. I believe you.
Speaker 1: I mean you should know you've been your Scooba diver.
Speaker 4: I'm cutting back. I don't know. I don't work. Man. You need help bad, you need you need you really need help.
Speaker 5: Hey, why they took the video down? It wasn't that bad. It was kind of harmless.
Speaker 1: I think it was done in more and more more facetious manner.
Speaker 2: There was really Oh Joe, you eat you eat the other you you, I mean you eat something to you right around the corner.
Speaker 4: So you drop in with that slip of the tongue.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody fault, oh I mean nah, yeah, yeah, yeah, but that's different.
Speaker 4: That's different. Ain't nothing different.
Speaker 1: That's different.
Speaker 2: You right around the corner, Oh Joe, just drop in. Hey, if if if, if you got We got two homeboys. We live in the same neighborhood and we one dough down. They're gonna see you. Ay man, I'm gonna stop by sharp house. You right around the corner. Slip of the tongue, you right down.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 5: That that's them them on special occasions, specially special occasions, special occasions.
Speaker 2: Nah, you know you told there ain't no special, ain't no special to you on them told so I know you're on the mother hole.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, but it's some.
Speaker 5: It's some when you go to the car wash and you want to detail, that's what it.
Speaker 4: That's what it's like. That's what like.
Speaker 5: Sometimes you got to d Sometimes you got to detail a car. Sometimes you go in there for a spit shine. You know, you in and out, you know, and sometimes she want to detail. You know, you want you want the.
Speaker 1: Works carpet, take the mats out, taking the mats up, back you in the mask.
Speaker 4: Ain't no car down there now.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm just giving an example.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: That was a go one. That was a good one. That that was a good one. You be help, o yoe, that was a good one.
Speaker 4: Somebody help o yo.
Speaker 1: I'm good. I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Nobody, we might have the first time in history an MVP gifts a warded while the season is still ongoing. No one, i mean no one could stop Asia Wilson today and the seventy nine victory the age has had over the Phoenix Mercury. She had forty one points seventeen rebounds. She had twenty three and eleven in the first half. Asia joins Candace Parker as the only WNBA players to ever post a forty point fifteen rebound game. Now she had a forty two and six forty two point six rebound game. She had a twenty six and thirteen and now a forty one in seventeen Now the only question the mvp OA choke is is it gonna be unanimous? I mean, she's running away with the ward. It ain't nobody else.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, I don't know who the voters are. I don't know who the voters are.
Speaker 5: But if you're a compatant and watch the w NBA throughout the entirety but the season, and you don't vote for Asian Wilson for whatever reason, then there's something wrong. And that's the problem with the people that are in positions of power that have the ability to vote based on what she's doing.
Speaker 1: She's doing something special, so it should be unanimous.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, they should hand it to it before the season even ends, because who the hell is she gonna give it to? Yeah, ain't none boy that you know, unless you're gonna give it to you might, but just give it to a car.
Speaker 2: It is having a good season, you know, you know, I follow, I follow, I watch, Yeah, obviously, you know, Angel just set the w NBA record for rebounding good season and they still have what four or five games to play. She had I think sixteen to nineteen, and when she had like back to back twenty point twenty rebound games. Caitlin Clark is starting to come on and play really really well. But it's over. The MVP is over. It's over. She's hands down the best player. That couldn't be a situation where she takes sweep stakes when she possibly she wins the MVP, she wins Defensive Player of the Year, and she went finals.
Speaker 1: MBA in the final. Yeah, would that be live?
Speaker 4: But uh, but she what she's doing, and I mean, what's she averaging?
Speaker 2: Probably twenty seven probably twenty seven and twelve with probably two blocks, two steals because she does it on both ends of the court. That's what's so impressive is that the amount of energy that she exerts. She played, how many minutes she played. She played thirty four minutes today, sixteen to twenty three from the field, two and six from the three point line, seven to nine from the free throw. She had thirteen defensive rebounds, four offensive rebounds, two assists, two steals, a block. She was plus twenty and plus minus. I mean, there's there's there's nothing.
Speaker 1: What more can you ask?
Speaker 4: Nothing? Nothing?
Speaker 2: And now you know she got that elbow jumper. She can put the ball on the floor, finish with either hand. She got a little step, but she got a little step back. She hit you know, hit a couple of threes today. That's not really not hers. Her thing is really like shooting the mid range game, the elbow jumper, putting it on the floor, getting to the mid post.
Speaker 4: She can do.
Speaker 2: I mean, she can do it all over Joe. I mean she really can't. She has no flaws offensively and cause she's complete. I mean, she's really really good defensive player as far as locking shots. You know, she can hedge. She's just she's having an unbelievable season.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Kandas Parker was another one that could do it all. Could handle the ball, put the ball on the floor, get to the paint, mid range. Kandas was a good, a very good defensive player. Asia passes Tina Charles with six. She has seven now thirty ten games and a single w NBA season Asia last three games, oh Joe, she went forty one seventeen to assist two stills.
Speaker 4: Today.
Speaker 2: The previous game she went twenty six five blocks, sixteen rebounds, and then she went forty two points, six rebounds, three blocks. No bullshit, she ain't playing, nah, shea't bully job with him, cha boy, job with him.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: During the Chicago Sky game today against the Minnesota Lynks, Andrew reset a single season record for rebounds. She ended the game with three hundred and ninety nine rebounds five Shy of Sylvia files all time mark of four four sev and twenty eighteen. Re succeeded the mark during the second quarter. She finished the game with seventeen points, nineteen rebounds three or six m in the Chicago Skuys seventy nine seventy four lost.
Speaker 4: She's having a unbelievable season.
Speaker 1: I mean what look rebounds nineteen rebounds?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, she probably averaging fifteen sixteen rebounds a game the season. Shit, how many rebounds you averaged the game? Man, she has to be avage like fourteen fifteen for sure, seventeen nineteen and three. That's crazy work. That's crazy work. They lost to the Links to night on she averaged thirteen. Oh, she's averaging thirteen points thirteen rebounds a game. The thing that what I was convinced that they would have success is because what they do, what they're really really good at. It translates Andel Reis can rebound the basketball, to translate what could Dennis Robin do rebound the basketball.
Speaker 1: And play and play defense as well.
Speaker 2: Ben Wallas, he can rebound the basketball, he plays defense, even though he played at Virginia Union. That translate. Caitlyn Clark, what can she do? She can pass the basketball, it translates, So I wasn't concerned about their games. Translating now, was Caitlyn gonna average thirty and ten like she did in college? Probably not her ability to play ass the ball. The same thing I said about Trey Young. I say Tray Young game is gonna pass. It don't translate because he led the nation and scored and assist, so even if he's not scoring, he can facilitate and make create shots that are easier for his teammates. So I'm not surprised the Angelis have. Maybe I didn't think she's gonna be averaging thirteen rebounds, but I thought she. I thought she can get nine to ten. I thought she could average the double double. That's what she's averaged, thirteen points, thirteen rebounds. She's gonna gonna basically gonna put it way out there. There's a chance she breaking next year because she's only gonna get better. She has a better understanding of the of the pro game now, so she's only gonna get better. So even though they've kind of followed up, they've kind of lost some games here, lost a few games.
Speaker 4: What if they lost like four or five.
Speaker 2: I think they've lost like four in their last five games, O joe, Yeah, which is putting them in jeopardy, potentially missing the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Playoffs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on there the Sky eleven and twenty one, they've lost six games in a row.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now, Minnesota has the Minnesota I think probably has the best record.
Speaker 1: They're twenty four and six, twenty four to nine.
Speaker 2: Fifteen and three at home, so it's probably out of them in the Liberty one of those okay, Liberty one, Son two, links three, because I think the ages of twenty and twelve they might be in like fifth, fourth, okay, okay, the fever of six and Sky's dropped out of the playoffs eight okay, oh joe, we about to have some fun now. Caitlin Clark had another moles the game. She had twenty eight points, twelve assists and a one hundred and ninety three win over the Dallas Wings today That pushed the ind down of Fever over five hundred for the first time in five years. The Fever improved at seventeen and sixteen with a victory, and had gone one hundred and eighty nine straight games without a winning record, a w NBA record. Indiana earned a three point earned the win this fight a record tied nine three pointers by Enrique Ogbu Wale. Yeah, Kelsey Mitchell, who she can shoot it? She can shoot it. Haven't watched her twice? She can shoot that lefty. Oh, she be let that thing go. Had thirty six points, including a three that gave the Fever a four point lead with under two minutes to go. Clark and Mitchell hit five threes a piece, combining to go ten of eighteen. The Fever shot fifty percent from long range and fifty three percent overall. Hey, I gotta ask you all a question. Y'all still thinks she the great white height.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she had a good game. Hern Rique was going at it, boy.
Speaker 2: You can play dad. Y'all said the same thing about Larry Bird. Y'all said this, I ain't thing about Luca.
Speaker 4: It ain't hype. They can legitimately play it. Ain't like people trying to hype them up.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, and they're like it's like eminem no m corrap y'all make it seemed like with y'all though it was gonna be Mandilly or or Ice.
Speaker 4: What's the name? Ice? Height baby? What's the ife? Life's baby names? No, this is not hype. It's okay, it's okay. She can play.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she had twenty eight. Tonight, she had thirty one, she had thirty one, thirty one the other night, good night, Yeah, thirty one and twelve. Yeah, she's getting a better field. She's getting a better field for the game. She's getting a better field for the game. And it's a lot more efficient from the field too.
Speaker 2: But there's a lot of women that was on ESPN. They had a lot to say earlier about this. I had they gonna quiet now.
Speaker 1: You said they quiet?
Speaker 4: Y'all quiet now? Now.
Speaker 2: I want somebody to sending that to you because you know who I'm talking about. I don't it's all your name, but you know who y'are. Y'all had a lot to say early. Y'all had a lot to say early. And if you think I'm talking to you, I am, make no mistake upbout it. I'm talking to you.
Speaker 4: You know who y'are.
Speaker 2: One of your one former coach. I get a little bit more specific. Some of you played the game. Now I want y'all. I want y'all to have that same thing where y'all were talking. Don't get bad now, may kaylen?
Speaker 4: Let that?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Oh Joe, did you out watching it? Man?
Speaker 2: She would come up the pick and let the free go. A rique come down and let one go. She said, she said, I'm tired right now at Kelsey take that one. Kelsey hit that left hand on him.
Speaker 4: Why? Why why? She said, Kelsey, you tired right now? Now's my turn. She come up that pink, fading to the left. Y'all know what she go to the left. You know what you're gonna do.
Speaker 2: It's like lebrond when you look down at the hand at the ball. Y'all know you're gonna keept that three yard When.
Speaker 4: She goes to that level, she start paying mm hmm. She will cook it. Boy, you can cook it.
Speaker 1: She's a hoop and man, she's a bona fide hooper.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, Let's take a listen to a Sato Sabbath Sabali saying after the game.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to what she had to say.
Speaker 1: All right when I was driving to the game today.
Speaker 6: Obviously it's annoying because there were way too many calm fans, and but like it just kudos because it's amazing to see so many people in women's basketball jerseys. It's amazing to see the excitement and the joy that comes out of that. So, although I feel like our Dallas fans could have done better, I had mixed feelings obviously seeing all the Kaitlin jerseys in our home, but it's it's an amazing sign for women's basketball, and it's just great.
Speaker 1: How how far it's just fun.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's good. She gets si oh yo check or listen to this during the game.
Speaker 2: Nancy Lieberman one of the pioneers, one of the great female basketball players of all time. You're going to make these women multi millionaires one day, like Tiger, like MJ. We shouldn't hate on her. We should celebrate her, not tolerate her. Now, I know somebody just said exactly what she said, but said it four months ago.
Speaker 4: Ain't none of my business. I don't even know why I brought it up with yo, But who said that?
Speaker 1: Uh? Who said it months ago? On?
Speaker 4: I know I know a guy.
Speaker 2: I'm just a matter of fact, I noticed I've been knowing the guy probably about fifty six fifty six years. So we go way back, Okay, yeah, we go way back. Yeah, go back cross seats way back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh yo, yeah, I said the same thing, just like Tiger. They said the same thing about Tiger. This ain't the.
Speaker 2: Amateurs, just ain't college. You can't run rough shut all of these guys. And guess what, I just saw a Scotti Scheffler win a twenty five million dollar tournament to day, the Fanex Cup twenty five million, made sixty two million, thanks the Tiger.
Speaker 4: Look at the money, MJ. Gott.
Speaker 2: It wasn't nobody the whole a lot of people doing no shoes before we MJ. Don't let nobody fool you.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: They had a few guys, but they wasn't making the money like they making now. Guys getting ten, fifteen, twenty million dollars. Lebron James lifetime contract, Steph Curry lifetime contract, Kevin Durant lifetime contract.
Speaker 4: Kobe Bryant.
Speaker 2: They still making Kobe's right, basically lifetime contract.
Speaker 5: Hey, sometimes you know, uh, it ain't really the message, it's the messenger.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh Joe, I believe you can give because people want you to go back. Oh Joe, we can't go back in time and pat the forefathers on the back. All we can do is say, I appreciation, We understand where this game and the guys I'm talking about football now, the guy that helped establish this, to build this, we get it. But these young guys coming along now, ain't nobody thinking about what ain't talking about? Well Man Lwey was just as good, but he ain't getting no love like this. Marino ain't getting no They got love like.
Speaker 4: That when they played.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, And so what she's doing, she's and you heard what she said all those Kaitlin Clark.
Speaker 4: I was at the All Star Game.
Speaker 2: She got one of the lot oft dobations that it wasn't a lot of DT because DT was in her home arena, right. I was at the game when they played, when the Indiana the Aces. You ever saw those twenty two jerseys? You want to heard that when when if she did anything right?
Speaker 4: That's how it is.
Speaker 2: Why you think every time the Lakers went on the road, the gym was, the arena was sold out.
Speaker 4: It's for Kobe mm.
Speaker 2: Hmm, Lebron going the road with the MJ going the road. Certain people, they're just polarizing. Yeah, they're gonna be people a certain love. There' gonna be a number of people that love them, and they're gonna generate a certain level of hate.
Speaker 4: Abitrio always, But.
Speaker 2: You look at the Jersey sales, you look at the attendance, you look at the eyes that actually watching the game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything is up.
Speaker 2: You'd be foolish to think that there's not a correlation. Yeah, and it's okay. I don't care, oh Joe, as long as I'm meeting. There's enough food for everybody. Always, that's enough food for everybody.
Speaker 1: A lot of a lot of It's a lot of plates, baby, Yes.
Speaker 4: I'm a lot of plates.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: Diamond Deshield received racist threats after Kaitlyn clark frigure flagrant found Many are triven in this to Chicago sometimes cover file ball. Uh. Two things can be true, O shoe, you can say to play against Kaitlyn Clark, it wasn't okay, it was a flagrant foul.
Speaker 4: They called it. That is that.
Speaker 2: That is football. They don't do that in basketball. She didn't make a play on the ball, she ran into it. She side swiped her we saw that before. Okay, they called a flagrant foul. Okay, just because it was a flagrant foul, it doesn't it doesn't in turn give you the right to send racists and threats.
Speaker 1: You know how people are, you know how, you know how people are.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's not right there.
Speaker 1: I yes, of course they gonna you know, you know, you know how it is same.
Speaker 5: I'm not even gonna get into that debate, but love, I love to stay away from politics, race and religion. But you know, they'll show you your true colors now, yeah, and under the right circumstance, they will show their true colors.
Speaker 2: They were gonna send this regardless of that cover because people that watched it saw what she did. So I don't need to see that. I'm not sending nobody. I ain't got time to be doing no foolsers like that. But people didn't need for her hometown paper to put that on the on the front page in order to do They had already made their mind up.
Speaker 4: They were sending that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, and the fact of the matter is what was on the cover was just the third time. There were two other times before that. You know where she I mean, we call them cheap shots with just I playing the game of basketball in an aggressive manner. For the lack of better terms, I'm gonna say it that way. Yeah, but three, there were two other times as well. Right, it was kind of kind of fishy.
Speaker 2: And non natural play. And I get that, you know, Like I said, look that that's not the first time that Clay Caitlyn has received the flagrant file. I thought she she tried to make she tried to block somebody shot. She hit somebody upside the head. I don't know if they called it a flagrant file, but if they did, any blow upside the head above the necker shoulder area, whether you're trying to make a play on the ball or not, it's deemed flagrant. Yeah, this was an easy call. She didn't make a play on the ball, she just sideswiped it. But yeah, I don't I don't get in all that that threat then and calling you calling somebody all out there names. I can just imagine the threats that she received in a d M or what was on her page. I can just imagine. I can just imagine. I don't, I don't, you know, I think we could all imagine what was said.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most definitely, especially when you upset. When you upset the other side, they don't care, they don't care. But that shouldn't bother you. That shouldn't bother you. That shouldn't bother that. That should be of no surprise at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's on to the next.
Speaker 4: Coco Golf falls to Emma Navarro.
Speaker 2: Coco Goff's new coming back, becoming back to back champion at the US Over would be hard. No woman has repeated at the tournament since Serena Williams won a third straight a decade ago, and Golf knew she hadn't arrived at the event with such a momentum as she had in twenty twenty three against Navarro.
Speaker 4: Golf wound up with more double faults nineteen the winners.
Speaker 2: She finished with sixty total first unforced errors, a wopping twenty nine on a forehand side.
Speaker 1: Coco gonna be alright, She's gonna be alright.
Speaker 2: That's why you know you have to uh, when you see what Serena was able to do. Yeah, when you see that, I appreciate it. It makes you appreciate it more when you have when you have others to compare to.
Speaker 4: Now, I grew up older, you o Jo. So I grew up in the era.
Speaker 2: I remember Martina navel Tilova and Chris Everett and stepfree Graff. Steffree Graff was as good a player that I've ever seen, because she won the Golden Slam, she won all four majors and the Olympic gold medal.
Speaker 4: In eighty eight mm hmm, and Martina and two.
Speaker 2: It was uh and then you had Monica do you had Monica Hingus, Monica and you had what Martina, Martina Hingus and Monica Sellis Yeah, yeah, Lindsay Davenport, and then you had you know, later than that, those started to go away.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know Venus came on the scene first, and then Serena. Yeah. Once once o'reen figured it out, it was it was. It was all.
Speaker 5: It was all Downhire for everybody else, all down here, all downhill.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: It was have having seen Serena play with my own two eyes and see the force and when she hit the ball all with.
Speaker 4: Man crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't think we gonna see that. I don't think we will see that on the women's side again, not anytime soon.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 2: You know, you say, somebody that's a generational player, that's a two or three generations.
Speaker 5: Most definitely, most definitely now Coco is very good and has the chance to be maybe not Serena, but we can't I can't say she can't do what Serena. Doug can't do what Serena did, but she had the potential to do. So She's very young.
Speaker 2: Skarena got better in her late twenties than thirties that she was in a team in the early twenties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that's the scary part for Coco golf to be this good this early. Imagine when she gets a little older, she's gonna be Yeah, they're giving people that crazy work, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you know, yeah, you know, look, norm Osaka, she was like really, I mean she won like three of us frost for a tournaments, and you know she has a child, and it's hard there. There haven't been very many people clim cleisters came back after having a child. Uh. I think Beca Victoria Azarenka is trying to come back after having a child. I think the great Dane Carolyn wolse Nyaki is trying to come back after having a child. But there haven't been a whole lot of women, you know, Serena Won. I think her final slam down Australian Open, she was about five or six months pregnant.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: But the only one that I can really think of, I think Justine Innan. I think she might have came back after having a child. I know Cleisters did in one and one. I know Azarenka is trying to. I know Wolznyaki is trying to. I think Justin Inning had a child.
Speaker 1: What happened? What happened to miss o'saka?
Speaker 2: She was bald and she was Yeah, she had and she had some you know, she said she was dealing with some mental issues and things like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah she was nice. Oh yeah, she was unbelievable. She was nice. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But off the top of my head, on Joe, those the only ones that I could really think about, uh having kids.
Speaker 4: Uh wolves Naki took a long time off. You know.
Speaker 2: She met David Lead, a basketball player and played with the Warriors, played with the Knicks. As a matter of fact, I bumped into him in Vegas about three months ago, her and Michael Phelps and his wife, And I think, if I'm not mistaken, I think Michael Phelps's wife is pregniced again.
Speaker 6: Her.
Speaker 2: She just had a baby. She just had a baby, So congratulations with them. But I bumped into him in Vegas at Resorts World.
Speaker 4: She and that she didn't.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, but but what cleister did I know Azarinka had a child and I know Wolse Nyaki and they're trying to you know, trying to come back. But Cleis just had a child and came back. And I thinks you won the US Open. But yeah, it's tough for children to watch those, to watch them, it's tough. I mean, you know, man don't have man don't have different things to go through that women. I mean, your body changes when you have a kid.
Speaker 4: It just does. Yeah, just does, I think.
Speaker 5: And I think for women the most difficult part about not only your body changing, but for an athlete this, how about this for a non athlete, For a woman to try to get her body back to where it was before the child, it's difficult. So imagine being an athlete, and an elite athlete at the highest level of that, having a child, sacrificing your body and then trying to get back to.
Speaker 1: Where you were before you had the child.
Speaker 5: I think it's it's it's even that much more difficult for what's more difficult and those that are able to do it.
Speaker 1: It's listen, it's commendable. Its commendable.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah you remember me googlegng Tracy Austin.
Speaker 2: No, no, oh, Joe, Let's watch a moment between Julia put Saber put ten Sa put saber at a ball girl in the US Open. After the match, Julia said, honestly, speaking is not about her. I was really peep uh and myself for not winning the game from breakpoint and got empty with my emotion and the uh deep of my thoughts.
Speaker 4: We can't. Oh, we get your hair. It is right here, Joe.
Speaker 2: So normally the ball gall girl hold and they'll bounce the ball when you saw it, so they normally do, okay, you ready, And normally you bounced the ball and they'll catch you with their racket or they'll catch you.
Speaker 1: In their hands.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: But I don't know where you can see her the sound, but the crowd starting to like, why are you trying to upstate you? They ain't getting paid for this. She took the ball of heat up side of the head. No tendan girl, you did the right there. Man ain't need to be kids.
Speaker 4: Don't, Joe. Hey she was hot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hey, she was hot, and you know she had to be. She had to be losing that match, she had to be losing.
Speaker 2: She had break I think she ended up losing the game because she was up up break she was upbreak point and she ended up losing it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, Ship, she should end up losing for that bullshit right there. You don't treat nobody like that. It no matter what you're going through on the court, you take that on You take that out on yourself. You don't take it out on those that are part of the game, especially the person you know, giving your balls and she's doing everything and a respectful matter.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm surprised.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that the crowd ain't start booing.
Speaker 4: They did. They did, they did, they did? Okay, they don't like when you show the kids up.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, Manna do that? Come on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: All right, Oh Joe, time for our last segment of the night. It's called Q No Yeah, Q and A yeah.
Speaker 6: Q and A.
Speaker 2: Lady ring back. I guess Lady Ray been on vacation. Uh hey, guys, what was your favorite part of the Live Tour shows last week? Any spoilers to share about Dallas show, and and and for those of us unable to attend so far, when is the next tour?
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, Hey, that goddamn Dallas boy.
Speaker 4: Well, I love y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, that shit was beautiful, man, thing was beautiful, was beautiful. Houston was beautiful, real guys, but that god damn Atlanta.
Speaker 4: Boy, I'm sure, glad, I'm sure, glad. Lord, thank you. Hey.
Speaker 5: Listen, for those of you that came to watch the live show at any of the three cities the three tours, y'all showed up and showed the funk out. I didn't know what to expect. I'm gonna be honest, I didn't know what to expect. I ain't never been no, I ain't never been on no damn toe before.
Speaker 1: I ain't never been in.
Speaker 5: Those stage before like that. To be able to do what we're doing, I'm used to, you know, being in front of the crowds, playing in front of the crowds, speaking in front of crowds.
Speaker 1: But the do it in that manner never.
Speaker 5: Been unbelievable, unbelievab because I had I had no idea what to expect.
Speaker 4: It went really well.
Speaker 5: The crowd, the engagement, the funny moments, uh, just just everything everything about it was awesome. Now I wish we could have done it more often. I wish it was more than three. But we're coming back, coming back, and we're coming back, and when we come back, we're gonna hit some cities.
Speaker 4: Hit some cities.
Speaker 1: Now I know our next one, our next one will probably be New Orleans.
Speaker 4: Yeah right now, and so hell it.
Speaker 1: We could probably set up we could probably set out the goddamn super don whatever, whatever the stadium is. But I'm excited for that.
Speaker 5: I'm excited for that, that live show in New Orleans, whatever the date may be.
Speaker 1: You know, before super Bowl is gonna be a movie. It's gonna be a movie.
Speaker 5: And whenever you get the opportunity to go back on the road, people complaining why you ain't come to Miami. People in Cincinnati complaining, but why ain't come to Cincinnati?
Speaker 1: Pull your horses.
Speaker 4: Yeah we're coming.
Speaker 2: I think the greatest thing that ever happened to me in twenty twenty four, yeah that I didn't move my black ass to Houston.
Speaker 5: Hey, listen, already, I got I got this. I can't say nothing about that because I Neverdy got cussed out mad you're talking about why are you talking about Houston and all that?
Speaker 1: It was always it was part of the show. Ain't part of no show? Yeah, I'm i'm'n lead. I'm gonna leave that alone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna leave that alone too. But that was the best.
Speaker 2: That was the best to say. Sometimes the best decisions are the ones that you don't.
Speaker 1: Make right right, Hey, but I ain't listen.
Speaker 4: In Houston.
Speaker 5: I salute you if you if you're in the chatty you're from Houston. As a male, I salute you. I don't know how you do it, but I salute you. I salute you.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ, I'll be I believe flat broke, h flat bron You not understanding me.
Speaker 1: I went out with Jjoe and I went out with Dre.
Speaker 5: They took me to two places. You went to a place called do Not Disturb a friend of mine by the name of Keith owns it.
Speaker 4: Promoter.
Speaker 1: And then they took me to something called Tipsy's off Alameda.
Speaker 4: Tipsies.
Speaker 1: You know I don't dream no alcohol. I told him, Yo, you know what, I don't want to go nowhere. I'm going to go inside. Man. Dre and JJ was like, man, come on, man, don't do us like that.
Speaker 5: You never out here in Houston anyway, You might as well just come out and hang out with us for a little bit. I said, all right, man, fuck it, I'm gonna go. H Tipsies was a n A little small little ball, a little small little hole in the wall.
Speaker 4: Good music.
Speaker 1: I went in. I went in that. Oh, they was in that jamming.
Speaker 5: It was in that jam and I got walk in un I looked to my left and I tapped her on the shoulder.
Speaker 1: I said, Joe, you see that?
Speaker 4: He said, yeah, just keep on walking. Oh, Joe, hey, I walk a little bit more. I looked to my right.
Speaker 5: I tapped j Joe. I said, Joe, Joe, boy, you see that right there. Joe said, yeah, don't worry about just keep on walking. I happened to look up and just look around to my left and just paying the area.
Speaker 1: Man, what the where all.
Speaker 4: These people come from?
Speaker 7: I'm like, everybody, fine, huh, every everybody, everybody, everybody, come on, you know, I live in Atlanta, and I thought Atlanta.
Speaker 4: But what I've seen ain't nothing making well. They ain't messing with Houston.
Speaker 2: They're not ef it with Houston, man, and I only want a handful of places. I don't want to go to more. I don't want to go no more. As Tory, we got to come back to Houston, I said, no, we don't, No, we don't.
Speaker 1: No, hell no, no, listen that that it was, it was. It was.
Speaker 5: Listen, far as I'm concerned, I got the baddest in the world. Yeah, as far as I'm concerned, I got the baddest in the world. But Houston boy, y'all out there stepping boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, oh Joe, it came down.
Speaker 2: I looked at three Texas had two of them, Dallas in Houston, and I went to another one.
Speaker 4: Yes, sir, the best decision, ain't no way.
Speaker 2: Oh you ill have been canceled so many shows on you hey, I ain't allow I'd have been canceled showing Monday night, Thursday night.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Well that show by yourself broke Hey, y'all, donhio. I'm serious about my work. I'm serious about work. Oh yeah, oh yeah. But like Clint East was saying, every man got to know his limitations. Yeah, I know my limitations. I pay I try to I try to play in the room where I'm strong. I trying to stay away from my weaknesses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I got you.
Speaker 2: Lord man, Hey, all the stops, I would you echo, I want to echo what you said. All the stops were unbelievable. The participation from the crowd, Uh, hopefully the crowd. Hopefully, guys, you enjoyed it as much as low Jo and I did. The staff, uh, c AA Live Nation, everybody that worked behind the scenes, from makeup, the wardrobe, I mean everybody, the bookers that that booked, the gas and Atlanta and Houston and Dallas.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys.
Speaker 2: We understand that's a lot of work, a lot of a lot of a lot of a lot of people that was involved because it's a lot of moving parts and we think everybody that was involved.
Speaker 4: But mainly, most importantly, we thank the crowd. We thank the friends.
Speaker 2: We thank you guys for showing up, for showing out, participating, and that was great.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: We look forward to getting back on the road. Obviously the next one was gonna be New Orleans, but probably a late spring. We're gonna be at it again. We at again late spring.
Speaker 1: We're gonna be on the road. We'll be on the road.
Speaker 5: I feel like I feel like a rapper. Now I feel like a rapper because I know what it feels like. They're going stage and then the energy from the crowd, the look up oh man, and the love and.
Speaker 2: Just the I like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 2: Jay Geze eighty five ninety one. Man, your guys too, with hands down the best entertainment. Keep up the great work, bro. Thank you us people like yourself that make all this possible, that make it all worthwhile. The support that you guys have given us. Ohow out that the gym training and everybody was like, man, I'm coming to the show. I mean, people were in Dallas when we were in We're in Dallas and were I was at the bottle side of Ohow and people were like, man, I'm coming to the show man, I can't wait.
Speaker 4: I had to come meet you up and support you.
Speaker 2: The support that we've received for this tour, to watch Nightcap when we do it on on the you know, the Sunday and Monday Thursday, and this year you know we've added Saturday O show. The love and the appreciation, man, that's what makes it worth it. That's what makes it worth it. So guys, thank you for making this all possible. Wendy honest opinion says, Yo, Hollywood, Houston, wait till you come to New Orleans and see creole women. New Orleans had some of the best looking women y'all do look at man, God dagd Houston. Y'all did it, y'all, y'all, Yeah, y'all did it. Y'all did the Houston.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start Listen, I'm gonna stop talking about it because I'm.
Speaker 4: Not found stop talking about it.
Speaker 5: You're gonna have I'm talking about it because you're talking about it, and you're gonna have me on the goddamn couch back in the dog house.
Speaker 1: And we just we just stopped beefing.
Speaker 4: We just stopped. I don't know about the women now, Houston.
Speaker 2: New Orleans, y'all, y'all got some good food down there, But you know, I don't be eating all that that gun bowl and that jumber line and that you know, at too fast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you eat gumboat.
Speaker 4: I'm an alergic the shellfish.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you can't eat cross fish either. We don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I enjoy it for you, don't worry about it. I enjoy it for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, goddamn how many how many people in the chat? Any people in chat from New Orleans? What y'all know about MESSI maya man.
Speaker 4: Hey, where's a good place for me to buy condo in Houston?
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 1: I don't want no part of that?
Speaker 4: Uh real, Tell what was it like with Bill Romanowski? Was he really that fair? Was he really a master of What kind of weight was he lifted?
Speaker 2: Uh? Romo was great to play with. Romo did with Romo, worked hard, he studied, he knew tendencies. Uh, he knew how to get himself prepared. I mean he was you know, he's a normal guy. He fit in, but when he got on the field he turned into a different player. He was a doctor Jacklin, mister Hyde. He was a normal guy walking in, you know, in meetings and practice. But when he got into the game, he went to a our plays. Now he wasn't no you know, he wasn't no weight room. I mean, he was strong enough. He knew how to share blocks, he knew how to take on blocks, he knew angles.
Speaker 4: But nah, he was he was great. Doctor Frank A. L.
Speaker 2: Bellaby said, Hey, first cousin, O Joe, which team do you think have the most approved this season and what and what will make or break their success?
Speaker 4: Who has the most approved?
Speaker 1: Bo Joe shot the most, the most approved, the most approved?
Speaker 4: Jets.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm not even the Jets. Hell Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, Aaron Rodgers. I think he has the most approved. You know, with the expectations that they had for him coming in last year and what he was supposed to do getting injured on the fourth player of the game, you know, I mean their season went down down the dream with that, With the way he's been acting, there's one thing that can cure all the issues, all the political belief that he's had, all the things he said, the rumblings that things aren't going well internally, you know, with the way he's acting.
Speaker 1: One thing can cure that. That is the Jets winning.
Speaker 5: That is Aaron Rodgers stringing together game after game, win after win.
Speaker 1: W called him, it will cure everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the Jets were I wouldn't even say the Jets Aaron Rodgers has the most approved because if he doesn't play well this year, they're moving on from him.
Speaker 2: Uh T Bucks said, shirt always looked like it's about to pull pull it off off the back. Call him first, big ass trap problem. Yeah, you know, and had a ooe were talking about he was bigger than me. I ain't too far off. I posted a picture.
Speaker 5: If you look at the picture when we was in Atlanta, you can see the next side to side about the same.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 5: Listen, you got on the shirt I got on my hoodie, and you can see my arms. You see, my arms are just just as big as I got my hoodie on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got some size on me. Now, I'm telling you, uh nah.
Speaker 4: Nah, oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I mean everybody say you about buck seventy five, buck eighty five.
Speaker 4: I gave you one. I gave you Yah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm I'd be two hundred. Give me a boy another another three weeks.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: A quote says Stuwie is the m v P best player on the best team love Asia for the team is four her and her conference. Stewart is in first her conference based on last.
Speaker 4: M v P. Uh no, last m v P.
Speaker 2: Stewie first of all, the Aces had the best record last year, and Asia was the best player on the team with the best record. So now, uh mayhem, Martin Milk, does I come before Cereal? Cereal first milk sector? What y'all's favorite cereal. I agree.
Speaker 4: You put the cereal in the bowl and then you pull the milk on top of the cereal.
Speaker 1: Always who does the opposite way? That's the only way to do it.
Speaker 4: That's what I would think my favorite cereal.
Speaker 1: Who the hell put the milk first, then put the cereal. That'll make no damn sense.
Speaker 4: Somebody that got somebody that waste a lot of milk so backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh man. I mean mainly we got corn flakes growing up. I mean we didn't get a whole lot a different cereals. My Grandma Broke brought corn flakes, that white box with that big ass red roost on it.
Speaker 4: That's what we ate.
Speaker 2: Put sugar every once in a while. I like apple jacks. I used to like uh donuts. They had a cereal called donuts I like. I like Digam snacks too, them Diggam smackers.
Speaker 1: Like I remember that, I remember them. I remember my favorite cereal even still to this day. Every blue moon, if I don't get oatmeal.
Speaker 5: If I don't I don't have real, make me oat meal frosted flakes and raisin brand.
Speaker 1: My raisin brand.
Speaker 5: I always have chopped up bananas and my frosty flakes always have chopped up, chopped up bananas.
Speaker 1: And the weird thing with me is I let my cereal sit so it gets a little soggy.
Speaker 4: I if I Raisin brand, I ain't leaving the house real Raisin brand brand cereal, and.
Speaker 2: Man, I wish I might try to go out my house. You'll never have me somebody. Oh no, nah, I'm good. Mm hmm, Hey, but I.
Speaker 5: Love I love some god damn Raisin brand bright frost flakes. And then I love peachas and cream quake oats, peachas and cream oatmeal. Well, I love, love love it remem my.
Speaker 1: Granddaddy used to make me creama eat, Remember creama eat?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Know, I ain't the only one who in the chair used to eat them King vitamins. If you got King vitamins, I know what y'all was on. You know about them King Botober don't Joe, No, I don't know. I don't know chat.
Speaker 4: I ain't the only one of the King Bottoms. I don't know what that is. Google them King Bottoman Captain crunch Man.
Speaker 2: I hadn't had cereal lifts, so I hadn't had like cold cereal like cereal with milk, because I really I don't really do right, oh man, probably but probably about.
Speaker 4: Fifteen years, twenty years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, see, yeah, it's I've probably been probably something like that, just honestly, but I think I've had it a little bit more recently than you because obviously my kids.
Speaker 4: Yeah now, oh man, yeah, every day for twenty seven years.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, we're on the same page. Yeah, you nice to.
Speaker 4: Post tip pictures of the oatmeal. But that was that.
Speaker 2: Roger Camacho, Hey, ugin toocho, can you give my fiance and I shout out.
Speaker 4: Her name is Maria. We're getting married next year. Maria.
Speaker 2: Congratulations on the big, on the big nuptials. Hopefully you have a life long of happiness and bliss. There will be some ups and downs, but there's nothing that you guys can't get through. So congratulations on the marriage, Roger, you and Maria much loving success. Happy Marcus, you just said, oh Joe, why haven't you ever been? Oh men versus wild with bear grills? That would have been some good entertainment.
Speaker 4: I like that. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 5: That would have been dope. But I know, uncle and I we creating our own content. Yeah, we create our own contents called Oto versus Everybody. Now, well, I'm gonna be playing everybody all all the all the trash talking I do to all the elite athletes, you know, the Anthony Edwards, the Kevin Durance, the track stars, the track player, the tennis players.
Speaker 1: I'm going to challenge any and everybody.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna record it, and we're gonna have segments of me dominating everybody at their respective craft because I'm him, I've been him.
Speaker 2: Nicky Grant says, I was raised by a single grandmother who had limited income, no public assistant assistance except housing, and never have I had any of those struggle meals.
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: Struggle mills, but I had.
Speaker 4: That was life.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know what you think, but Nikki, I tell you what. I bet you had indoor plumbing. I bet you had running water. I bet you didn't have see men floors with a ten year row.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now better if you lived like that, I bet you gonna have some struggling meals. I mean, y'all think it seemed like I wanted to eat like that? Oh, I wouldn't have ate that. I'm gonna tell you what my grandma used to tell me and my brother would do without.
Speaker 4: And guess what robb about seven thirty all we'd be right there in that pot eating what we said we didn't want. That's okay.
Speaker 2: My grandmother's like, hey, my grandma ain't never said okay, if you don't eat, I ain't cooking nothing else.
Speaker 4: What you're gonna eat?
Speaker 2: And you didn't get back then when I grew up, o Jo, you didn't get another meal until all that what was cooked was gone, was gone. It wasn't like though, oh okay, we got a little bit less, let's start on something else. That thing was completely gone before my grandmother would start preparing something else. And whatever you didn't eat, she added flouring water, and it was gonna be small. The fry, be a chicken, be a pork chop, or whatever the case may be.
Speaker 4: You gonna eat that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we ain't wasting nothing in this house wife.
Speaker 2: And that let me know what I didn't want. Man, I couldn't you think I want to eat like that? Come think about it. Everybody ain't like strolling in. Shannon Sharp had an opportunity to go make money and didn't have to eat that anymore. Then a lot of people still eat that now. My sister still eat raccoon. Probably got one of the freezer right now, but I probably got one of the freezer right now. Probably have to bring you some, Ojoe. No, I'm good, Oh Joe, you gotta try it. We gotta try it on show that. That's the thing you say, we want to uncle Ojoe. Capturing content that is content.
Speaker 1: Well, listen, I'll tell you what did then you try what I asked you to try with whoever you are.
Speaker 4: We can't capture that now. They ain't content. Oh we can capture it. We can't.
Speaker 5: Just you know now we can capture you know how people know when women when women take pictures with dudes and they put like the moji over their face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just put the moji over your face, trying trying it.
Speaker 4: Like they don't know about big ass. That's mad. Please, man, you know now, well people know who I am.
Speaker 2: Shoot mannah, that's funny shell the Postay, Oh Joe, did you enjoy Magic City?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: Shout out?
Speaker 5: Man Hey, When you hit me and asked me did you want to go? Well, I told you I was at in the bed.
Speaker 4: I said, bad. You suck listen, y'all.
Speaker 1: See what time it is.
Speaker 5: Once nine o'clock hit, let me let me explain something to the chat, like if you know me, you know me. Well, if I started rocking back and forth like this and I'm here, or I hit one of these maneuvers like this, I'm fighting for my life. I'm fighting for like I ain't go to no Magic City because once it hit nine o'clock or any but anything at the nine o'clock.
Speaker 1: But you might well chalk it up. We were in the can't I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 4: Man, what do you spot? Camp Spot was nice man, that age.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, camps Fop was nice. I went, we went to fellowship. Fellowship was real nice. Enjoyed me by to enjoyed you by two cigars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I enjoyed the lamb chops you know, got the tacos. You know I had had to slide us.
Speaker 4: Yeah you did. But it was nice.
Speaker 2: It was nice, little get together. We'll do we'll do more of that. But you know, once we got to we kind of got the caters. Now o jo of what they expect and how long. So we're good. Now we're good. We're good.
Speaker 4: Guess what, Joe, Yeah, I got to work in the morning, and that concludes Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you for joining us for Nightcap. I am your favorite NK Shining Sharp. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit that light button. And guys, do us a favor go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. He's your favorite number eighty five and remember every podcast subscriber matters. Thank you thus far, the rod Runner Extraordinary, The Binger Ring of Fame honoree guys. If we don't if you can't find La Portier in the state or a city near you, you can order it so we have it in stop. Thank you for being so supportive of Shade by Laportier. Please go follow my media company page on all platforms. That's Shashaped Media and my clothing company eighty four and that's eighty four being spelled out. The link is pinned at the top of the chat. Everything is right now. It's twenty percent off pro Bowler All Pro the Binger Ring of Fame. He's from Liberty City, y'all know me. That's Chad o Cho Senko Johnson And to recap the USC Trojans knock off the twentieth rank LSU Tigers. Miller Moss throws for three seventy four and a touchdown, get a touchdown late in the ball game, and they win the ball game. Twenty seven, twenty three, right yeah, twenty seven, twenty three, twenty seven, twenty twenty seven to twenty twenty seven, twenty twenty seven, twenty twenty seven, twenty so, thank you for joining us. We'll see you again tomorrow night. I'm tired. Oh yo, this boy that that hey that two week stretch. Yeah, with the tour and them shows, and I'm still doing Filmy Club Shay Shave. I take three episodes during the tour, and I had a couple of bottles signings with La Portier. Man, I'm gonna take my light skin stelf upstairs and gonna get me a great, nice sleep. Thank you guys for jo hold on.
Speaker 1: You get to have a good night's sleep.
Speaker 5: It's early for you, it's one third, it's one third in the morning for me, and I got to be in the gym at six am.
Speaker 1: Well, hey see the sacrifice. It's all good.
Speaker 2: That's what it's about. Thank you guys for joining us. For another episode of Nightcap I Pump. He's O Joe, We're out. We'll see you tomorrow.