Speaker 1: He is drinks chests, motherfucking podcast man.
Speaker 2: He's a legends every Queens rapper.
Speaker 1: He ain't agreed that your boy in O R E.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer, put up as d J E f N. Together they drink it up with some of the biggest players you mean, and the most professional unprofessional podcast and your number one source for drunk.
Speaker 1: Drink chans for every days New Year's e. That's it's time for drink champions. Drink up. Mother would a good be hopeing? He wa? Be that your boy in O R E? What up is DJ E f N milicim crazy? Your Yeah? Yeah yeah, it's dream Champs Street cham where we said you're gonna interview legends.
Speaker 3: This man, it's a legend, part of a legendary group about to drop a legendary album. In a lot of ways. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be here for show. I thought, I think, I thought about his history, I thought about everything.
Speaker 1: He's a legend, legend, on feats, food.
Speaker 3: Member, solo, whatever, doing it, been doing it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna give him his.
Speaker 3: Motherfucking flowers today, motherfucking h Avoc.
Speaker 1: Can't forget there chance alumni. That's so, so let me ask you. You got a new album coming out? Yep, we got a new mall deep abum crazy. That's official mab Deep.
Speaker 4: It's official Prodigy versus having versus.
Speaker 1: Nah.
Speaker 4: This hit is official, is done, it is mixed, massive, ready to go.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So, and I just was speaking to Alchemists. Alchemists was producing as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, So Okay, when we first started working on the album, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I flew out to l A.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, started fucking with Alchemists because you know, Alchemists probably got a ton of Prodigy versus.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, that family.
Speaker 4: Yeah, absolutely, you know what I'm saying. So you know he has some ship, so it was only right there. You know what I'm saying, Our team though with him because you know, our's family, so you know what I mean, That's how we did that ship.
Speaker 1: How many songs as part as you on all of them? All them? Crazy?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 1: You know I mean, you know what I'm saying. How many songs? Is it?
Speaker 6: Shit?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Fourteen sixteen? They're not on even recycled verses. Just for people out there, No.
Speaker 4: These are not recycled versus. These are like versus that was in the stash. What I'm saying that, you know, alchemists had that the family gave me personally.
Speaker 1: So you know what I mean, it ain't gonna be no ship that nobody heard. All right, that's crazy, man, Let's take a shot to that. Take a shot.
Speaker 3: Look shit, So so let's talk about the new album. Yes, I've seen you on the studio with nots definitely, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: So because we're putting out the album on mass appeals, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, So you know, when I was thinking about putting out the album and ship, I was like, you know, who could we fuck with?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: It's unlimited.
Speaker 4: It's only a handful of people you can fuck with. And you know, Nasen is you know what I'm saying. You know, homie, you know what I'm saying. So who else to fuck with when you know, putting out the project? So and you know, hit nas and he was just happy to have the project, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Like, for real, right, were you ever hesitant to do a new mom deep problem?
Speaker 9: Nah?
Speaker 1: Hell no, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I was really fiending to do a mo all Deep album because I just knew Prodigy had some unfinished business, you know what I mean, And I wanted to you know what I'm saying, let his last words be something that was a concerted effort by you know me, ALC Prodigy's family. You know what I'm saying, because you know, when you got music and it's just sitting in the computer that ship, don't do nobody no good?
Speaker 1: Right, all right, work, we had to.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you. The other day, I was right after I spoke to you, I was in Italy. Bleak had hit my phone right after that, right, and Bleik was like, he said to me, He was like, yo, he had just got off the phone with Cam right he was saying, he said, he said, Yo. I always think like what if? Like what if we did this? What if we did that? That made me think of questions to ask you. You know what I'm saying, Like, what do you think life would be like? Right if Prodigy never went to jail? What would life be like if pridid he never went to jail.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: It's hard for me to say, you know what I mean, because when he when he went to jail. I just felt like shit was in limbo, you know what I mean. But you know, he got his mind right when he was in jail. You know, if he would have never went to jail, I think he probably would have he would accomplished a little bit more, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think why he was in jail, it was stagnating anybody.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That shit kind of stagnated him a little bit. But he was really the he He really dug when it side deep in siding came out. You know what I'm saying, he was diesus. I think I think he you know what I'm saying. Not to say he needed to sit down or nothing like that, but I mean, you know what I'm saying, he made he.
Speaker 1: Made use out of it.
Speaker 3: You know, what do you think life would be like if us Queen's people really stuck together.
Speaker 10: I just thought about about it, nah right and by Rappertnoyd nature tragedy caught meacka like like I thought about I thought about like real seriously, like I'm talking about we really like because that's what Bleak said the chemist, like you imagine we really like all got And I thought about it I was like.
Speaker 3: Yo, I thought about it away here, and I was like, if we really stuck together, we're not even even to the south side.
Speaker 1: Yet we didn't even say about the south side. You know what I'm saying. We're just talking about the train.
Speaker 3: I like to break down queens, like the trains in the bustles, right, So if you get here in the trains, that's like you would be a story of babies would left rack Corona if you get it to the train, maybe the Sepond train or whatever. But imagine that if we really got together and who the hell we're not to fuck with us like now, we would.
Speaker 1: Be fucking unstoppable. You know what I'm saying. Because straight up with that, you know what I'm saying, Listen, I'm biased.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. Queen's got the best of them seeds, that's you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But real talk, you know what I'm saying, Like, if if us queens niggas stood together, we'd be unstoppable.
Speaker 3: Just think about just think about it, Like think about if Knives and court Meka never caught nine, like.
Speaker 1: They just always stayed that Like how powerful that would have been.
Speaker 4: I mean that ship would be going still today. It would still be going on today because those are two vocal motherfucks, both of them, you know what I'm saying, in their own right powerful work.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know queens, you know, and they still both you know I'm saying vocal, you know, but take a shot to that. I'm watching you, look, yo, go ahead. Nah.
Speaker 4: I think if Nas and Mega, you know what I'm saying, didn't have that little friction. I think you know what I'm saying that, it would have went a long day and it's still with the lasted today. But you know they made amends. You did make amends, so you know this is what it is.
Speaker 1: So what do you guys think went wrong?
Speaker 5: Because it seemed like y'all were together when you were younger, right, So what went wrong?
Speaker 1: You know? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think egos. I think it's always boys down thinking.
Speaker 1: Money got in the way.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 3: Because you think about it. Cloud, you know, like I tell you, I tell you man, I know, I told you this before. I'm gonna tell you this. One of my best memories in life. You got something you help me do with one of my best memories in life.
Speaker 1: I came home. Hmm.
Speaker 3: I know I wanted to rap, but I had and to go to go through and it was a mab Deep show. I believe it was the Palladium. I want to say the Palladium, but n I's had the gold gs Lexus.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 3: And he drove through and it was like the path opened up and it was done for mall Deep like and I don't remember. I think he just killer was dripping him. It's just killer IDs and he leaned out the window and said, dude, that's what I want. I was like, yo, like I made him. I didn't want to sell drugs and don't.
Speaker 7: Know.
Speaker 3: I was like the power of that energy right there. I was like, it's part of my memory and lighte not my best hip hop memory. Do you know how powerful marb Deep was do you know, especially at that time?
Speaker 4: Like nah, I I really you know what I'm saying, because I just was you know what I'm saying, new want the scene. I ain't really know you what I'm saying. I just was trying to make the best music I could make. I really didn't realize the power that mob Deep had at that time or the impact, you know what I mean, just a producer rapper just trying to make some music. Man.
Speaker 3: I remember that Queensbridge was so hot. It used to be A and R's on the hill.
Speaker 1: I was like, Yo, that's crazy. I believe it. I believe you gotta be careful like this. It's like they don't know no better. They just want to look and.
Speaker 3: See a rap cpher Like that's how hot Queensbridge was.
Speaker 4: Bro Yo, motherfuckers from overseas just be going to Queensbridge just like like it's like a.
Speaker 1: Tourist but.
Speaker 5: Not like Noah.
Speaker 4: They was doing that in the nineties, like like I'd be running into motherfuckers that be Like, Yo, you know thirty years ago I was in queens Bridge and I just started living out there, Like you know what I'm saying, living out there like.
Speaker 1: This is crazy taking a shot to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I imagine if we all stuck together and like because because I first thought about it when it was a room of a Queen's tour. I don't know if you remember that. I remember that, and I remember the names was Nas, Marv, Deepega, and I believe mega, oh, I forget maybe nature, you know what I mean, Like you know the crew, and I imagine that like if we did one show together.
Speaker 1: And when I say do one show together, I don't mean.
Speaker 3: Like Mark Deep re hearsedtres By themself.
Speaker 1: I mean we're doing it all like like like one big show, Like one big show. Imagine that like one.
Speaker 4: Time, you know, a taste of that that we got was what was that that Mally mal regularly.
Speaker 1: No no, no, that was that was that was? That was QB the QB album.
Speaker 4: The QB Like that was kind of like it was a taste of it because motherfuckers was in the center doing the video, you know what I'm saying, And that kind of was like what it would be like if you know, Queen's motherfuckers stuck together. But you know, you know what I'm saying. Your guess as good as mine's, Like, why you know what I'm saying, motherfuckers, I guess you know everybody really was just out to make it like you know what I'm saying. Motherfucker's like yo, you know, like they hungry, like they give me, let me get that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So you know, motherfuckers didn't know. I don't think motherfuckers was thinking about the power that we could have had all together, you know what I mean, until now it would.
Speaker 1: Last even like right, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm saying, Like you were saying, I think a lot of egos was involved.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I thought about it, I was like, yo, if we really and then by affiliation that brings a Z, that brings fox.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, affiliation.
Speaker 3: I know that's not Queen's but like that, the only if we were together, that would have been a group like Wu tang like only would have been able to do that, you know what I mean, it would have been crazy.
Speaker 1: I definitely agree. It's not too late to do something. Guys. Yeah, you know, let's get it, you know, let's get it.
Speaker 3: So when I hit Twitter, one of the people said, I said, you got questions for having They say, what's one of the favorite beats you made?
Speaker 1: One of the favorite beats that I made? Like a mall deep tak any period, anybody whatever? You My sitter is like clich is, I'm gonna always go with chickle ones. You know, it's just for me. It's just we got to talk about when you were here. Last time you talked about the stove.
Speaker 4: You went, that's not the way. What is the story listen, I turned on the stove. You know what I'm saying. This is the truth story, you know what I'm saying. I recorded it and then I brought it to the studios and the ENGINEY was like, Yo, that's that sounds like I had So then I put it.
Speaker 1: In the song.
Speaker 5: Wow, okay with that was it.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna leave it the myth. I'm gonna leave it. Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: Did you see where they rated at the greatest hip hop beat of all time? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean yo, that was That was an honor for sure. I could think of five other beats in my head that deserved that same honor, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So I was just you know, you know what I'm saying. Appreciate it. You know, I'm the beat is fire? Do you own the Masters?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you know a matter of fact, they revert back to you in three yeahs.
Speaker 7: And we now.
Speaker 11: Twenty five maybe thirty five years Before they revert back to you have to put in a notice.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: So yeah, so I put in my notice and then they reverted back to us this year.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow.
Speaker 3: Because what's your faith favorite mab Deep album?
Speaker 1: My favorite mall deep. Let me look on this table. I don't have everything here, but.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have to say, uh, the infamous, the infamous, Yeah, yeah, yeah, the information for sure.
Speaker 5: So sorry, But can we go back to juvenile hell? Because I feel like it's underappreciated and you guys even downplayed it a little bit.
Speaker 1: But I think people are going back to this record now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 4: I used to down play this shit a lot because that was a tough time for me. You know, when you when you come out with a record, nobody not fucking with you, and you know you want to kind of put that ship behind you, you know. But today, you know, I acknowledge the record to the fullest. It was a It was a you know, a heartfelt attempt by me and p try to break into the game, and we was we will show these holdre you as ship, you know.
Speaker 1: Sixteen seventeen, yeah, seventeen. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. Seeing Norio on the block, all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, I think it's considered a classic now, to be honest with you.
Speaker 3: So so what made y'all Because like you said, it wasn't a popular album, right, but it was an album that was out and you had a record deal, like most people ain't have record deal.
Speaker 1: I was seventeen.
Speaker 3: What made you say, y'all, I want to stick to this? And it's like that sound right there, Juvenile Hell is different from the infamous? So did allmatic drop in between?
Speaker 12: Then?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So what happened was I believe that the Juvenile Hell dropped and then Naves came out. It just blew everything out the water, you know what I mean? So that was like, you know what I mean, imagine being in the projects. You drop an album and then you know, one of your people's on the next block drop a album and everybody in the hood.
Speaker 1: Is playing it and they're not playing your ship.
Speaker 3: You know that ship for Juvenile Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but juvene out Hell.
Speaker 4: So that shit is that's a motivator, you know what I'm saying, That's the motivation for your ass. And you know, I'm happy it happened that way because it was like damn, like you know what I'm saying, Like back to the drum, Yeah, but it definitely lit the flame because you know, Nas was like on the next level. Like, so if you aim to try to be good as him, you're just gonna land somewhere dope.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying now, is it true? Tragedy gave you your name?
Speaker 1: He did? Okay, that bastard.
Speaker 4: He gave me the name. You know what I'm saying. I appreciate it. He was like my mentor back in the hood. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: He was.
Speaker 4: He was a rapper that uh you know I looked up to. He had just came home.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: I used to follow him around and ship and you know, Havoc was like one of his MC names and yeah, you know his names. Yeah, yeah, it was having trash, tragedy tragic like that one of my names.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because I have a name. So he gave me the name and it stuck.
Speaker 4: But I definitely have to thank him because he was one of those people that stayed on me to write.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean when I was when I was younger.
Speaker 4: If when I used to see him, if I didn't have a rhyme, he used to like fuck me up ship like that.
Speaker 1: My back still hurts to this day. They used to really fuck me up.
Speaker 4: But you know I give you know what I'm saying, Old praises to Chads for that, right.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 3: So all right, so how did how did Juvenile Hell even like.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask, how did you even get discovered for that? Yeah? Because that that, you know, how that happened.
Speaker 4: That that that came from me and Peace standing around Death Jam, Russian Associated labels and ship like that, meeting people in the industry, because obviously the first thing that you want to do if you want to get a record deal, let's find out where the record companies that Like I said, hey, you see the record companies on the back. So death Jam was the popping label back then, you know what I'm saying, in the you know, late eighties, early nineties. So we used to stand in front of death Jam, you know, Prodigy told the story before, and we met.
Speaker 3: Some people and Juvenile Hell was on Devin Jam.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, it was I wish I wish now actually should have on us, you know what I'm saying. Like, we tried to get a record deal with Russell Simmons while we went to meet him, and he was like, nah, you know your curge too much, and so.
Speaker 1: He actually he himself turned it down.
Speaker 4: Yeah he did, he did, but that was the blessing in his eyes. They didn't have on that was like afterwards, like.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Then then we see them with Onyx and were like come on, like you know, like it's all good. But yeah, so we met a bunch of people, you know, Chris Lighty, Q Tip, you know, the whole the whole office. One thing led to another, you know, we we got into the Source magazine, people started looking at us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Unsigned, hyped and Bones alone.
Speaker 4: I believe he was, uh, you know, working at for from Broadway, and they gave us a deal.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. They gave us a deal and who who is distributed by Alan Alan Record?
Speaker 5: Yeah all got Actually I think it got all taken into.
Speaker 1: Dumb jam Universal.
Speaker 5: Yeah probably, but but the lord when Universal took over everything, the.
Speaker 4: Lord to forth from Broadway back then was that they had Eric b and Rock him once upon a time. So you know they were just want to sign over there.
Speaker 3: But now let's talk about the infamous no doubt, Let's talk about that album. That album is probably one of the greatest albums on hip hop or I know we talked about strict Ones to be well, let's overall talk about the album and its totality.
Speaker 1: So where where do y'all at? What studios?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 4: Unique Studios, I believe Unique Studios, Platinum Islands Okay, Uh, Summer Battery or you know what I mean, shit like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, those three major studios.
Speaker 3: So now y'all start the album off already signed to Loud.
Speaker 1: How did that Loud? Yeah, how did that Loud connection come about?
Speaker 4: Yes, so we got dropped off of for from Boadway, right, But you know, there were still a few people that believed in us, that had connections to Steve Rifkin that just freshly started Loud Records, and we got a meeting with Steve Rifkin. At the time, he just had basically like a cubicle in r c A, you know what I mean. And he had a group called the wool Tang. He's like, yo, I got this group Wu Tang. You know what I'm saying. I never knew sound. I have no idea who they was, you know what I mean. But I was like, I just wanted to deal, so I ain't give a fuck, you know what I'm saying. He was like, Yo, you could do whatever I want to. Blah blah blah. He was like, but by the way, take this tape Wu Tang you know what I'm saying, whatever whatever, So.
Speaker 1: You know, I listened to it and just was like yeah.
Speaker 4: I was like, you know, like kind of like whatever because I'm just in.
Speaker 1: My own world. I understand what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Two weeks later, after we got the deal with Loud, everybody in Queensbridge was playing for Teked.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, I got that. I got that, you know what I'm saying. So people know good music, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And that really made me listen to they ship and I was like oh, I was like yeah, this is crazy, Like.
Speaker 3: Okay, but all right, so you make so you already signed to LOUD before you make it start making the album.
Speaker 1: No, we didn't.
Speaker 4: We didn't make those songs yet when we signed the LOUD, but we had a demo and one of the songs on the demo was a black Patty Shop, I don't know.
Speaker 1: The wee spot yeah, twenty fourth Street, Yeah you go, I forget well. Yeah. So yeah, so we we did that.
Speaker 4: We gave it to Steve Rifkin. Then he gave us a deal. We didn't have no songs, but he said Steve Rifkin was like yo, uh y'all could do whatever y'all want to do.
Speaker 1: Just do what you want to do, you know what I'm saying. And you know, I was a little you.
Speaker 4: Know, I was happy that he said that, but I never produced the whole album for myself.
Speaker 1: At the time. I only had a bunch of producers on here, right, you know what I mean. And I only did like maybe like two songs on that album. So that was me.
Speaker 4: If you listen to the two songs that I did produce on the Juvenile Hell album, you could hit a preview of what the infamous album was gonna sound, because that's when I was playing.
Speaker 1: You did the whole Yeah, Primos on.
Speaker 4: Their large professors and these other dudes from Long Island. You know, they was dope producers, but it wasn't us though, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But at the time, I wasn't really confident in, you know, my production. I didn't think that I could do it. But you know, when Steve was like, yo, just do whatever you want.
Speaker 1: To I was like, fuck it. If we're gonna fuck up this time, we're gonna suck it up.
Speaker 4: You've already heard Juvenile like I'm sure they played it for him, like you know what I'm saying, I'm sure they played it for him or whatever. But that demo we did, you know what I'm saying, really got his attention, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: And the demo was winded up on the Infamous or no, nah, the demo didn't wind up on the Infamous.
Speaker 13: But when we was making the album, we had a Q Tip coming and kind of help us, you know what I mean, because we we had met him previously.
Speaker 4: Not pew To looked out like you know what I'm saying, He really looked out, like show how did that connection happen? Is It's just a queen's day, It's a queen's stay, you know what I'm saying. Like because I really don't remember, I just know, you know, said so long ago that you know, just being up at Death Jay, you just meet a lot of people, you know what I'm saying. And Pewtub was one of those people that you know, he he stuck around and when we tapped him to help us with the Infamous album, he did it like you know what I mean.
Speaker 14: And he produced a couple of songs classic joints too, for sure, yeah, uh, drink away the pain class Uh, temperatures Rising, Yeah, because.
Speaker 1: I remember having a different version of the type which is sample. Yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 4: Because what happened, it probably didn't clear because I had the first one and it had a sample from like a Quincy Jones record. It was like the temperatures yeah, and it's not surprising it's from Quincy Jones. And I guess you know. Q two was like, let's just get somebody. We couldn't clear it, I believe, and let's get somebody to single. It was Krystuh Johnson, you know what I mean, And he did the beat over, so he did the sample, but he kind of left it for me to kind of like chop a little bit or whatever, like you know what I mean. But he produced it and it is I think it's one of the best songs on the infamous album because.
Speaker 1: It was just a real story. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's just a good collaboration.
Speaker 4: Unlikely too, like yeah, because you when you think about you know, chop cot questions, you don't think like you know what I'm saying, but you know they from the hood of course, of course, So if.
Speaker 1: You had to pick.
Speaker 3: Rapping or producing, producing, producing all that. Yeah, why because producers getting paid more than rather.
Speaker 1: But okay, that's it. That's the only reason why. That's not the only reason why. Uh, I could be more creative without using words, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know, I find I find confident just like keeping my fucking mouth Cett and just speaking, letting the beats talk for me, you know what I mean, because the beat says a lot of shit, you know what I mean, it really does, and you know it's it's like my quiet place, you know what I'm saying. When you're writing and ship, you might offend somebody, you know, like say the rough ship, you know what I mean, put to see people moving to something that came out of your mind, like you know, like a beat. It's a feeling I can't fucking describe, you know what It's like, really really fucking.
Speaker 1: Crazy because you guys have work with the best of them. Yeah, you know I did. I did.
Speaker 4: I definitely did. You know it brought me a long way, you know what I mean. I always, you know, consider myself more of an empty than a producer. Really, I did, really, like you know, I'd be trying to write my asshof you know what I mean. But when you sit next to somebody that's the ultimate fucking writer, you know what I'm saying, it's easy to be like, Okay, yeah, that's cool having pe what'd you say?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And that's dope though, because it really made me get into my bag with producing, you know what I mean. And you know I noticed that when a lot of times when I used to make beats around Prodigy, that Nigga would wrap on anything I made, you know what I'm saying. And I do believe that certain beats that we turned into hits, if I was to give it to somebody else, they probably wouldn't even.
Speaker 1: Like to be They'd like whatever. You know what I mean, shit like that.
Speaker 3: So what's your favorite drink that you produced that it's not made?
Speaker 1: Uh, your hands down.
Speaker 4: I don't have to say why about Ja Jada kits ship because.
Speaker 1: He just he he bodied it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I didn't know what he was going to do to it, you know what I'm saying, and it just turned into one of those records.
Speaker 1: It's simple record.
Speaker 4: But you know, nevertheless, you know what I'm saying, it's some ship that I produced that it really went far?
Speaker 1: And how about the dat you did it for Big right? Yeah, Last Day, Last Days?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I did that, but the original beat got lost and ship the originally got lost and then I had to do it over.
Speaker 1: So you like the original beat of him?
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like them both. The originally one popped up online.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying somewhere, you know a couple of years ago. It's like, you know what I'm saying, it's a debate. But the joint, yeah, that was that was the first record that people I think heard the locks on.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like the.
Speaker 3: Last Days, Last Days?
Speaker 5: How much has your production style changed since when you did Infamous?
Speaker 1: I would like to believe that it didn't change a lot, you.
Speaker 5: Know what I mean, actually the style that you make, the way you make the beat, actually what I really mean.
Speaker 1: From juvenile health Oh to the Infamous?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, from Infamous to now Oh, from Infamous to now that.
Speaker 5: Not juvenile I mean, because I'm just saying, he did more on this. So I feel like you really got your production shops on Infamous, right, so from then on, like you already got your style there.
Speaker 1: How much has your style changed the way you make the beat?
Speaker 4: You know, to be honest with you, like, my style hasn't changed much.
Speaker 1: It's stayed the same.
Speaker 4: And you know sometimes that that could be frustrating, you know what I'm saying to me that you know what I mean, Like the equipment might change, but my style is still the same, Like you know what I mean. But I like it because I just want to stay in that bag. I really don't want to, you know what I mean. Like you know what I say. I just want to just do me, Like I don't want to like chase hits and ship like that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So it's a uh, it's pros and cons to it. My style, it's definitely it's the same.
Speaker 1: So the machinery never changes, No, I did, I did? You know what I'm saying. You know, I don't funk with the NPC no more, but something similar to it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like I still sample, you know, I still use the keyboard and ship like that.
Speaker 1: Ready to play quick time? Yeah, let's do it. Bring Eli in for that. Okay, you got quick time guys. Oh look at you guys. Let's bring in right, I got playing them again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so this is basically this or that type of game. Like we're gonna say two things. If you pick one, we're not drinking. Pick one, we're not drinking. But if you you say both are neither, like you really don't want to answer it, then we're all drinking. But it's not to this nobody, because people think we're trying to pay people. Now, it's just to bring up stories. If something comes up with a story with anybody, we talk about any place, please let's go into that story. And it's whatever criteria in your mind. There could be this person made the best spaghetti you ever had in your life.
Speaker 1: It could be anything, you know. Are you ready ready? NAS or l ER.
Speaker 4: I'm from QB, so you would think that, you know, automatically, I'll say NAS is the homie for life.
Speaker 1: L L just recently says some really dope shit to me. Uh, I'm gonna have to take a drink to that. Okay, let's take a drink to that. Solid. So does that mean same? Both?
Speaker 4: Yeah, cleanse legends absolutely.
Speaker 1: Or too much of a shop for myself Q tip or large frog ship both? Both? Damn both? Yeah? Both? Yeah, Okay, damn, I'm in tell we need to be up. I need another shot over here.
Speaker 3: M he's doing the killer. No, you want to stick with the sock the soccer mom.
Speaker 1: I got his.
Speaker 5: This is a family for for y'all know trash or compone even know you gotta get him.
Speaker 1: He's a tragic compoone.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 12: Then they both the Holy Legend with these guys over here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you what do you call that section? I don't call it that cocaine section.
Speaker 3: That's the Columbia and Dominican over there, and they go over there.
Speaker 1: And they write these questions. You got to take that shot, the last shot, this last yeah, okay, Yeah, for me, it's both. Okay, I already took the shot for that. Then we take the shot.
Speaker 3: I did because I knew. I knew I had to say both. I had to say. But sold on.
Speaker 1: Make sure he's got something. Yeah, you might need a couple of shot cups there because it is looking bad right now. But are lost boys? Oh man, Chris, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with lost boys. Okay, he picking, I'm gonna go both both. Yeah, I think drinks.
Speaker 5: Well, no, it's kind of all of us. It's a failure fair. Yeah, oh man, this shann carris one.
Speaker 12: That's easy, that's he said for sure. Come on, guys, no shout out to shed.
Speaker 5: Yeah nature a royal flush.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: They both the holies. I'm they both the holies.
Speaker 12: Man.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, I'm gonna go with both.
Speaker 5: I gotta go with Okay, so I gotta and they both dope, we gotta go with drinks.
Speaker 1: I'm lower over here. Yeah, yeah, you can make them some.
Speaker 5: Smaller shots for you got to perform to that. We do not want to be the reason that performance goes. Hey, why yeah, small shots? No, no, no, that's way too much. Yeah, smaller shots. You could sip it and do half and half. Okay, got you do half and half.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We do not want to be the reason that goes. I want to do the reason.
Speaker 5: Now you got faith coming out to watching? Were analog and digital?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah? Analog? Analog for sure?
Speaker 5: Analog analog on date man, but you're still not but you're not analog now?
Speaker 1: Uh run you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I got to you know what I mean, I got the turntable going through to the drum machine.
Speaker 5: Would you still go to the SSL board and still recorded you won't go real to real that you.
Speaker 1: Won't do no Couljie Wrap slick ricord Man, Damn. I fun with them both. Uh both. Remember I got the DJ bro and you got to give us a coolie wrap store. I know you got a rap story. Are together? Yeah you know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even then when they did that record. Yeah the mother, I wasn't even there. I came later and I heard that they did this. It was crazy out of the little G wrap store.
Speaker 12: I mean, I mean he used to come to the hood, you know what I mean. He's like Michael, Yeah, he was. He was family of of I think it was Freedom was it was it one somebody that Freedom was dating.
Speaker 1: He was family. But he used to come to h your block all the time. He used to come through us to jump out the call. He has to walk through with the sun walk in the joint. He always had a little biscuit. That's all I see. Oh ship with his kid with him.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it was well back then. Yeah, you're just coming in, you know, want to check in. It wasn't wasn't doing nothing, you know, I wasn't selling no drugs, wasn't you know, just family trip.
Speaker 1: Let's little to the hood.
Speaker 5: Good, let's see where we're at now only built for Cuban links.
Speaker 1: Are ready to die? Only built for Cuban links? Yeah? Sure, that purple tape is crazy. Just had the anniversary? Was it the thirtieth anniversary? Crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're doing the thirtieth anniversary.
Speaker 1: Too, wow together? Yeah yeah right?
Speaker 3: Crazy November November where you're going everywhere?
Speaker 4: We're doing the States. We got eighteen dates in the States, you know what I mean. So, yeah, it's gonna be dope. We hit hitting all the main spots.
Speaker 1: You're not going to Europe. I we never you never know, we might might take it over there, you know what I'm saying. Never know? Run DMC or E P M D oh man.
Speaker 4: You know we used to want to be like E P M D and ship like that. I love E P M D. But you know what I mean, run DMC.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. It's like, you know, PMD.
Speaker 4: Without D exactly, So I gotta go with run DMC.
Speaker 5: Yeah, same right, yes, yes, yeah, yeah. Will not leave queens for any of these hundred three thousand black thought, oh man.
Speaker 4: Black doorp black thought all day. You know what I'm saying, I love Andre D thousand, but on black thought, man, that is paying games amazing.
Speaker 1: Push up a fab for sure, fab ah man.
Speaker 4: I fuck with them both. Really, you know what I'm saying. I do fuck with them both. I fuck with them both.
Speaker 1: If you have a shot, you ain't got to go curt anything for you. I never produced nothing for FABA or nothing for Push. They both they both slick with it right.
Speaker 4: That new Push, that new Push, that new Clipps album is yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like it sounds like now, it sounds like but now.
Speaker 4: Right right exactly producing this thing on there for sure, now that they got their foot on niggas next right now with that one, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And raised new albums crazy too, raised new clothes yet I'm going.
Speaker 4: Hip hop hip hop is no, it's a love and well hip hop. Cross generation don't matter, man, hip.
Speaker 1: Hop is going crazy.
Speaker 3: Beats is knocking. Heard what push yourself about, y'all? He said people, And I had to repost that.
Speaker 4: Na push for that. You know what I'm saying, worried up Alchemists of the Ris. I fuck them both. You put me in it, put you put me in the tight.
Speaker 1: Boat you feel me.
Speaker 12: Hey, we all got a drink shout that, let's do it. Boait Elliott you well, yeah, for sure, both of them. I mean that's a tough call.
Speaker 5: Here, okay, Uh, ghost Face and method Man shots.
Speaker 1: Make sure we get the I V ready for having. So we were drinking for that. I'm trying to say around.
Speaker 5: Over here, drink already because you're spinning for them.
Speaker 1: Saper's Hills or dog pound. Sabers Hill is a dog pound, damn fun I like them both them. You're both type of Uh I'm a.
Speaker 5: Damn see when you said I like producing better than them scene, because you know what I'm saying, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, just put it. What I'm saying the best. You know, you're gonna have to take his time. Let's do it. And this is a fucking me up. Now go ahead, Scarface of ice Cube. I'm gonna go with ice Cube ice Cube all day. You know what I'm saying, scar Face? Okay, So not matter either.
Speaker 12: Three Now you know I put this favor for favor one doing to produced that.
Speaker 1: You did that scar Faces album? U that? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah really I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Face on it? Wow wow record beautiful.
Speaker 12: No sample too and it sounds like I said, I mean the way you know, I sampled the keyboard after after my keyboard player played it, sampled it back end.
Speaker 5: Yo, that's a classic. Man, that's dope. Well this is you, this is queen stuff.
Speaker 3: Man, I get I can't svery Queen's guys call to see him. Queen said, oh Colisseum, Queen centermore that I even see.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna avatar Cols Colosseum.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Colisseum, Coloseium.
Speaker 3: Ain't even in no more, that's not even there no more. Bro crazy when yeah, they took it out. Man, I don't think that I was close to a couple of months ago, like okay, because I remember that I was just in there. That's Benny gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, all that ship is done, so all that should have done. It's over probably turn two. So you're complex building.
Speaker 3: Colosseum white the coliseum just for one who doesn't understand, you.
Speaker 1: Know, Colosseum is legendary.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. That's where everybody shirt kings used to be. That's right, everybody used to get the.
Speaker 1: Queen.
Speaker 12: Since that's what Benny Benny going like he right, No, get your first change from Benny all.
Speaker 1: Right, Mike Geronimo or Lloyd Banks Geronimo, Mike Geronimo, that's my guy all day. But I'll go with Lloyd Banks, thanks for sure.
Speaker 5: Is Lloyd Banks Queens too, Queens queens all day? Okay, he stayed Queens. Okay, I just want to make sure you were leaving Queens.
Speaker 1: Right now. Swiss beats or Timbaland, Swiss Beats are Timberland. I'm gonna go with Swiss beats.
Speaker 5: I'll go with Swissland, Swiss beats, all right, machine ers NPC studio.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm hold on you, said m PCs. I mean, look, how's the producer? He wrote, the studio Okay, I'm on a Renaissance. I'm going with the machine. I'm still going like this. Yeah, I'm going with nothing nothing. Yeah, he uses the machine. Use the machine, Yeah, the machine, the NBC.
Speaker 12: The Renaissance, the one okay, and then I used that f I just got into the FL so I'm kind of a little nice with it.
Speaker 1: I don't want to speak about it too much. Like what we have that was us, the FL south Side. It was using only free loose to make beets. Yeah, making a whole lot of money too, right, hey.
Speaker 5: Man, however you make the bet man kick out, however you make it. I don't understand why we keep this is l A or Miami l.
Speaker 4: A or Miami you know of both places, but you know East Coast Miami, Miami old.
Speaker 3: Quick quick from the New York You got to go six hours Sha Stadium or City Field, Say stadium, say stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like to do it.
Speaker 3: You feel it's dope, but it's super commercially right, Like it doesn't look the same ye say Stadium was blue.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That the apple used to pop up? Still do that?
Speaker 3: Don't shake, stay closed, saying that city feeling still come up. Oh I don't know fly though, bro, it's fly trying to put a carbone in there. Really yeah, city Field, that's crazy. It's just like growing up with my childhood. Like Sha Stadium felt like I was off version of like Coney Allen and almost like you know what I'm saying, like and like it had ora to it. Like right now I don't see it like I mean City Fielders.
Speaker 1: Just it's just fly. It's just up, you know, upgraded.
Speaker 5: The Joe and j podcasts a million dollars worth of game. These guys, I them oth.
Speaker 12: The I'll take a shot, got to take a shout there because.
Speaker 1: We all podcast family. They started thinking, you guys trying to start podcasting. What's going bro, they're trying to start that podcast? All right? Loyalty or respect?
Speaker 4: Loyalty or respect? I would go with respect, you know what I'm saying, because I would respect. They're not behind the loyalty, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I respect to that's cool.
Speaker 3: And so that said for a quick time of slamer, he like, okay, get you have to get let me let me ask right because it's the famous to two things that I want to act actually right. One is how did you feel when the jay Z thing happened? Like like the not jay Z, no, no, no, the mall bell deep jay Z?
Speaker 1: And how did this happen? I didn't see this? Yeah, I didn't see you for the nas joint right yeah, yeah, yeah, almost at.
Speaker 3: The same time, because you know it was ever it was that that but that was what you're saying.
Speaker 1: But let's if we put it in the order. I think the mom deep should happened first, and then it happened because Jay said because that's truthful, the pointing at each other.
Speaker 3: Jay said, it's like New York been saw ever since Snooper came through and crushed the buildings.
Speaker 1: Right, and and Prodigy took offense to that. He really took offense to that.
Speaker 5: You'll responded, but we didn't respond yet, saying you responded to the on the buildings, Yeah we did, we did we?
Speaker 1: Yeah? You guys? Yeah, I think we was the only but only did you know respond? So only you guys respond, That's why you can make us up a jay Z mob? Deep? How did that? How did that happen? Like?
Speaker 4: Because because I believe, you know, look not, I believe that this is true. Jay Z loved Prodigy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like he was I believe he was a Prodigy fan, like for sure, right.
Speaker 4: He was p sample looking in my mind, respected, he respected, he looked at him, He looked as.
Speaker 1: A as a lyricist, as the top lyricist.
Speaker 4: So when he found out that Prodigy says something about him not to his liking, you know what I'm saying in a magazine, you know, and he's competitive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what happened on this magazine? Yeah, basically basic magazine. Basically I forgot.
Speaker 4: We're trying to be sure, we're trying to magazine it was, but basically Prodigy said, jay Z's the b.
Speaker 1: Ware like you know what I'm saying, Wow, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Because I believe whoever was interviewing people was like, yo, what you think about you know jay Z saying New York wassoult.
Speaker 1: He took offense to it because it's like what we just did? La la, Like you know, how could he say that? Like you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: So he was like, oh, you know, I don't think he meant it like that, like you know what I'm saying. But that's how jay Z took it, you know what I'm saying. If he said, oh, man, jay Z's a whatever world, you know what I mean? And you know jay Z's competitive, he was, I mean, this is at everybody's prime, you know what I'm saying, Like, you know, So, then he just did that line and then they just did the summer gym shit. And we was overseas when we found out about that, right, you know, that was crazy and it's not.
Speaker 3: Really popular that man, So y'all had to get actual phone calls about that, right, right, Okay.
Speaker 1: We didn't have Yeah, we didn't have the internet yet after that, so we did get phone calls about that.
Speaker 5: But let me ask a sidebar question. Did jay Z respond to to anything with the dog pound or anything.
Speaker 1: Not that I don't with the dog pound? Do you think to the to the whole thing that l A l A. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, we're the only ones who just clapped the world flushes well world wide word plus you produce that, but nobody else.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't really realize because that how did that affect their problem?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Like like did between jay Z and like jay Z?
Speaker 3: And because did you feel like that was a mob deep beef with jay or you felt like it's a prodigy jay Z beef and because.
Speaker 4: It turned into a prodigy jay Z, I mean eventually maybe it morphed into that. But the fans don't know the difference, you know what I'm saying, Like the fans ain't picking like, oh yeah, that's what it's a mob Deep and jay Z beef. And even though we know it's not real beef. Now when you finally get around jay Z, you feel like it's beef, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: So it was.
Speaker 1: I just think it was just some competitiveness ship.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean, I don't think he meant it like that like that, but you know when you're talking like that, you know what I'm saying, And it's a competitive sport.
Speaker 1: You know, people going to respond.
Speaker 4: But I do see uh Prodigy's point, like you know, we was you know seeing then, moms. You know what I'm saying, Trash was the only one that really held New York down, you know what I'm saying that moment. And you know, sometimes you can say we didn't get the credit we deserved for that ship.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, you know, everything is cool now. Of course I love it. It's beautiful. You know what I mean is old historic shit. Yeah, definitely there was serious. It was tough, but then you know when people started and.
Speaker 5: I want to say, it didn't register when you said mob Deep jay Z because I only thought of it as a prodigy Z.
Speaker 1: Understand fans, I don't think of it that. That's how I registered it. You might say, as a prodigy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because how we know what what transpired, you know seven with the things thing, you know, like that's how I.
Speaker 1: Thought of it.
Speaker 11: Never thought of it as a mob Deep versus jay Z because that was that was like like you had to always go through like P. Like soops one night and it's like you always you always go through with P.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like that, Like, I mean, in a funny way.
Speaker 3: We know, you know our brother's not here, but do you feel like P was always starting shipping?
Speaker 1: It's just like you were just in there by mistake a partitude. Do you feel like that? Yeah? Man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I do feel like that, Like but taking straight, I definitely was catching straight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But at the same time, you gotta be down for your homie like that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It is what it is like even if I thought he was wrong than anything to him and be like the son, like what the fuck are you doing? Like, but in public, I'm like, yeah, nigga, suck those niggas, like you know what I say, because you gotta you gotta ride with your niggas, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about it. Now, Pop, Let's drop the gym woman right right? I was mad Pocking just me all the time. She wants he wanted you wanted to smoke? I wanted to I'm just saying. They was like give me. It was like this moment. I was like this, but that's what that was like.
Speaker 3: You know, obviously I'm playing, but it's about the history. But Pop like it's a known thing like if you beef with fifty now right, like you kind of like the audience like he did this audience.
Speaker 1: It's almost like he likes you if he beats with you. Yeah, that's almost like.
Speaker 3: What he feels like pop kind of that was that back then? Or did y'all how did how did?
Speaker 1: How did you? How did y'all feel?
Speaker 3: Saying you know, pop Pop went at y'all like this is one of the pargas from you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I mean you know I was elated, you know what I'm saying. But let's because for people that don't know what we're talking about. Where exactly because all I remember he said because of l A. He talked at the end of it, hit him up right, hit him. He was just talking at the end. Everything is just a blur. I don't know why, you know, he was just saying whatever the l A L l A. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I believe it was a combination of things, right, Like you know what I'm saying. Okay, So on Survival of the Fit, is we like, uh, Doug, like we still living it?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That could be that.
Speaker 4: And at the time he had the article in the Vibe magazine where he was like, you know, I don't want to do this Doug shit no more, you know, blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 15: So he probably thought that we was like, like we still living it? Like what he do well, you know what I mean. He was thinking that and piled up on top of l A l A.
Speaker 1: He like, man, fuck these niggas.
Speaker 5: Even though when you hear the backstory, now you hear Park was mad at.
Speaker 1: Snoop and like, no, that was after no but it was but not I hit time. No, yeah, no, I didn't hear that. I heard. I heard he was mad as Snoop, But I heard that was way after.
Speaker 5: No, after like that timeframe, madam, when he went to the radio station around the same time that they recorded that.
Speaker 1: Not hit him up, No, no, not hit him up. You trust me. That was like almost years like years later, I'm telling you, bro, Like trust me. I was in there don't my name. I was like, like me and drop a gym on him? Right, that was record? That was the response, But y'all didn't say his name? What was the yea? What was? What was? Was?
Speaker 4: It was that strategically played because I think that that was the error when the subs.
Speaker 1: Was was the thing.
Speaker 4: He wasn't really just saying the actual thing. So we we Yeah, we through the sub but we might have had said his name. That was a good record, was a great it was good for us, But then we had to pull the record.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. I mean, he died, like you know, you know, but it was subs So why would you have to pull it? I mean, every everybody knew that that was like like come back and it was our first single to our next album. It was to Hell on Earth.
Speaker 4: We was like we were coming back shots, firing the gym on him that it was going crazy seven to get you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: The next thing, you know, a week later, this nigga gets shot. So we like, damn, I didn't know that and we pulled the record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think we understand how we didn't even.
Speaker 4: We didn't even let the record company, pull the record. We me and Peace said, yo, take that record off. You know what I'm saying, because we we that's not you know what I mean, Like we don't we don't you know, and those are driving somebody getting shot.
Speaker 5: So let me ask you this, how did you guys feel that at the moment that that you found out he got you know, HEAs.
Speaker 1: How did I feel?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 1: How did that impact?
Speaker 4: I felt like it was like a wall on rappers, you know what I'm saying, Like if one rapper gets sid like, I feel like we like there's a talking on all of us because we at the end of the day, you know, like, yeah, this is some speciation down the third but we alltist too, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We just we we we we treaching like but you had camaraderie still exactly Like I believe in my mind if I eventually would store Tupac and we would have been that, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's how like so we you know, we're going to go in each other, you know what I'm saying, as we all should you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But yeah, when he said funk all deep, I was out. That was out. I wasn't mad at that all, you know what.
Speaker 3: Then he went back and then on somewhere else right that ship, there was a mix likeabelly.
Speaker 1: He said something again, and I was like, yo, I'm head bro, you women that was my record? Should mean he was. He probably looked at Copole Resumes said no, not done. So we were we were not. I thought you just the way he said. He said, I don't know you little niggas he called He said something like mock people. And then mother motherfuckers, like you think you're ready, Why do you want to know? I don't want to. I'm like, okay, I take that. I take that. He acknowledged me a little bit. Yeah, that's shot two parts. Rest in peace, man, I take a full off. Yes, no, I didn't make it. We're doing here so to give you.
Speaker 3: Flowers, the flowers while they here now way not both for y'all legends.
Speaker 1: We wanted to give y'all book, y'all fo hours.
Speaker 6: Than you want to do the flower pat and look and we and we made our prodigy as well.
Speaker 1: Stamiyah. Yeah, yeah, no, thank you all man.
Speaker 3: Better than Grammy because it's from his people, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Look at that. So do you realize like how ill that ever was? Man like that.
Speaker 3: Illmatic that time, that infamous that was a crazy I think became Then it's a war report.
Speaker 1: I'm about to say, the war report.
Speaker 3: What I always thought about, bro, Like if that bullshit didn't happen with you upon, you might have produced the.
Speaker 1: Whole War Report album. Bro, don't, don't you're saying something that we're not understanding what happened. I don't even know what happened. You know what happened.
Speaker 3: You know this is probaly he wrote in the book, you know what I mean, Like he wrote in the book, I believe he said that you snuffed trash and you just that that that was physically, you know, not possible, but you.
Speaker 1: Know that's what That's what it is.
Speaker 3: And but we were like this, bro, Like we were like this, and I always you know when I heard that, like I always like it was a situation that I regretted even being being a part of. You know what I'm saying, Like you know what I'm saying, Like, especially as an older person now, it's like damn, bro, Like, oh what a girl or something shing like that?
Speaker 1: Like that was that was so like seeing it in math d like you can. It was handed. It felt like from outsiders, it felt hand in hand.
Speaker 3: Right yeah, bro, Like that's why I said, That's why I said it started.
Speaker 1: We made some that we made to this day. I walked in, I watched Sweeter of God, Sweeter God. I walked in a.
Speaker 3: Place in the MafA Coast and they had a drink in there called Parole. So soon as I walked in, I don't even think I didn't even know these motherfuckers knew me. When they played Parole violin, I was like, oh, holy ship.
Speaker 1: So like just imagine.
Speaker 3: Like real, mall deeper seeing an album.
Speaker 1: That that would have been crazy, that would have back then the lyrics. You know what I'm saying. You remember the joint I got on on the Coon album. I Forget how to Go. I'm just listening to it.
Speaker 3: But us us together, like that ship sounds so good, like holy, Like that's like taking a shot.
Speaker 1: We got you gotta take. We got to seeing there in mob. Bro, you know what I mean? I know probably is not here, but you guys can still do this ship. Absolutely. You guys are not dead. He's fucking dude. Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 3: But it's dope to even think of what if you know what I'm saying, like, we can do we can do what's now.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, we can do what's now? So yeah, yeah, hell yeah, I got two or three beats on it. Let's go, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 3: So if God came down and said have it, you gotta save Earth. Make one song with one feature, one producer. Who who are you picking? And one feature?
Speaker 1: One feature?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And who's gonna produce it? Yeah?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Who want to produce it?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Damn? You gotta be a hip hop producer? You want anybody? All right? Quzzy Jones and Michael Jackson you co producing? You're gonna let him take the lead now?
Speaker 8: No, man, I.
Speaker 1: Swear I can see that you work with me. You know I sampled this samples.
Speaker 7: Uh what?
Speaker 3: Like one time Pharrell called me and was like, man, Michael, Michael Jackson some beasts And Michael was like, I don't given about that ship.
Speaker 1: I want I want I want that super ship?
Speaker 3: Like why what is what is the weirdest person that called called you for for beats?
Speaker 1: They called me the hardiest that you never thought.
Speaker 4: Oh man, my memory is so fucked up, but a few of them called and I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 1: Like damn, I can't even think of it? Who called you for?
Speaker 12: I did all the wed Ship, I did all of the Will Smith j anytime, Will Smith.
Speaker 1: I did Welcome to Miami and Okay, like last time I wrote that, keep and want to get jiggy with it?
Speaker 3: You know I was right here he okay, Will Smith trying to say he is the song.
Speaker 12: I like, well, come on, man, you know that's going with track manuch like, yeah, I did five mines on the album Ship, so you did get jiggy with it. Get jiggy with it, the one with him and left eye, Will and left Eye.
Speaker 1: That's what now is wrote for Will Okay, and then what else? Man?
Speaker 3: Welcome to Miami. He's miss favorite record, Welcome to Miami. No, no, no, deny that come on, come on, I mean food lining and and be playing. I'll be that's just popping. But it's a four real mine. God, I don't like.
Speaker 1: Looking on if the phone call come in, I'm coming to know you, he said, Miami, that's a record. It's a classic, but it's not true. It's not trick. Then, so if you go to a party of the DJ. You ain't going right on.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, man, I'm sorry, sorry, I'm never going to people, but Pa, thank you.
Speaker 1: Shout the will Smith. He's a legendar. So let me ask y'all independent or major? Independent? Independent for sure?
Speaker 4: I mean especially these days, you know what I mean, because now these days, it's not all about trying to like, you know, make new fans, catering to the ones you have, just you know, keeping them on board and you just keep them happy and you just keep you know what I'm saying, hit them all.
Speaker 1: So I believe the independent way. How man away as an artist too? For me? Yeah? Independent or to meet? Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah you don't. I just want everybody look how he would answer that question. Look at the shirt, not like the budgets bro.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, you know listen, am, I'm not gonna be I'm gonna be honest.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest. He's been on it, independent, is you you?
Speaker 3: Definitely if you could ply it the correct way, you can always make bread do that. But I'm not saying I missed the days with it was just easy like.
Speaker 1: Check you you came in that check was dead the next straight to the studio to the studio and finish my ship, get my other half of the check, and be cool. Got nothing to worry about. Then when I'm on tour, I don't.
Speaker 3: Care about the hotels and then booked a Ready you just gotta walk in.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna go back to the services.
Speaker 3: Man, I'm saying, let me but sometimes going back to the sheriton, go back to arr.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well you talking about independent, Yeah, that's what you gotta do independent. It makes no sense to stay at these nice hotels when.
Speaker 1: You go on that road. It makes it so you would have to like you know what I mean, Like word, that's a whole budget.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, the four seasons, boy, that's it's seriously the fourth season man kill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys find it hard to find like passion to make new music. Yeah, that's a great question. Yeah man, like yeah, Man, it's different.
Speaker 12: I feel like it's some of the artists that's it's hard because some of the artists that's rapping ain't rapping for what we're trying to make.
Speaker 17: Alchemist, you live on drink Champs, oh ship. Hey, it's also about.
Speaker 1: Were waiting for you? Well, can we come and stay with you? Guys on the eighties. Absolutely on the eighteen. Yeah, it's a done dale. Yes. Between everything.
Speaker 3: In between time and shooting, we usually doing four o'clock, four pm, four four pm.
Speaker 1: We'll hop on an early fight. Yeah on Monday. Yeah, come stay with you guys. Let's make so.
Speaker 3: We got we got Yeah, we gotta have it ll yes, yeah, we gotta have it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Family, Yeah, we can't wait. We can't wait to make sure that I got some ex So please okay, of course it's done. Deal whatever you need, whatever you need, Thank you so much. Who do you need to contact on my team for the writer and all that kind of Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna send this to Alchemism right now because I got you live on the show.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say that over the I'm gonna send it to the text right now. Yes, and my million dollars. You can just put it in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got you. Thank y'all so much. We hit you up back yep, Yeah, I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is back doing doing what we gotta do. Thank you, Thank you. I was there right now. God damn it, We're gonna make it happen. I'm gonna text you all.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna text you so all same here, brother, make some noyse.
Speaker 1: It was hard randomly, you know what I'm saying, random, super random.
Speaker 3: It seems everybody's doing collab albums now, Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: Who would you do a collab album with? Oh Man ship a lot of people?
Speaker 3: Man uh, Jada, Jada? Now collab with Jada? Like you rhyming or you're just producing his album?
Speaker 1: I just produce. I just produced on that. You're wanna keep taking the balls cocaine still like he got the think of this ship for days, but you're produce.
Speaker 4: I will produced definitely for sure, you know what I'm saying. Definitely Ja the album for sure. Okay, that's what som my favorite mc h.
Speaker 1: That's one of your favorite? Yeah, yeah, it's definitely one of my favorite mcs for sure.
Speaker 3: Who's somebody you haven't produced for that you would like to produce that I.
Speaker 1: Haven't produced for it that I like to produce? Mm hmm Jay Yeah, see yeah, I definitely Jake for sure. I could see that. I think that would be crazy. I think that should be great. We're taking a shot for that.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's just appropriate. Yes, today at this point, let's take a shot for that. I got to, Oh, somebody that you ain't produced for that you would like to produce. I would love to produce for J Cole. J Cole, Yeah, I would love to produce for J Cole. I met him one time and he was like real big nas fan, like oh, I was like yes, you turned around like like yo, get him?
Speaker 1: But you know what I mean. So we chopped it up. But that would be dope.
Speaker 12: And I've been speaking to your homie, oh poem Oh yeah, okay, because.
Speaker 1: You know, man, his my pops and his yes, the best friends. Yeah, and you know they didn't umber crew all right, so I got a little they got yeah a little.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we were speaking okay on the text, I sent him a few things.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, hell yeah what up? P Yeah, let me actually something something different, like we said, what right? What do you think it would be like fifty cent and John Rule never had beef?
Speaker 4: If I never had beef, I think I think they probably would have made records together.
Speaker 1: But it definitely would have made records. But yeah, that's that's it. You know, it was an awkward moment. Man. He was in the New York New York video?
Speaker 9: Who when who was in the New York video was in there too? The scheming on you, So get up out of here, you know what I mean? You know it was low he was in the murder as a lot, but you decided to the next week. I was like, listen to I can see this ship wing.
Speaker 1: I'm gone. He was an arrange robe. I was like, GI, my ship, I got good to my call? Know you remember what I'm talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah that it's crazy, But how is that like you actually worked with fifty cent, you.
Speaker 1: Went on tour? Yeah, yeah, did all that? How is that now that she was dope?
Speaker 8: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because after we got you know, dropped from jobs. You know what I'm saying. They gave me a call like yo, I want to sign y'all. And you know what I mean when you say you got drop for job?
Speaker 3: Is that amical waves where you wanted to be like I wanted to go to or or you want you wanted to stay?
Speaker 1: I wanted we wanted to go to Because yeah, you know, they didn't really do right by the album.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying. I don't think that they really knew what to do with Mom Deep. But it was just a play that you know, Chris Light he put together. You want to say, It's like, you know, Chris, like you gotta get over there. So it's like you fuck it, you got a deal.
Speaker 1: Dave, like he had to get over there. It was Chris.
Speaker 4: It was Chris, Chris, Chris. Chris had to get over there, and he brought us over there with him. And you know, to me, the album did good.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: To sell one hundred and fifty thousand copies in your first week, that's.
Speaker 1: The gold automatically, ship gold automatically. Right back then they like that that, you know, that wasn't good job. It's like a pop label Columbia. Yeah, it's like Britney Try Try, That's right.
Speaker 3: But then let'st's talk about so then you started working with fifty let's talk about that.
Speaker 4: And yeah, so then we you know, we got pushed into the g Unit movement, which was dope because it was just a bunch of fellas from Queens, you know what I mean, just felt like you know, say, you know, from the outside, yeah, it looked like it was dope because because the energy, the energy was crazy, you know, what I mean, like, you know, mom deep, at that point, we was used to doing venues, you know, like a thousand, two thousand people, maybe three thousand. But then when we started sucking with fifty, we was doing stadiums, you know what I mean, And that that shit was you know, it introduced us to you know, a bigger audience, you know what I mean. You know the fans was like kind of our fans was like kind of coming at us, and I'm like, for what, like you know yeah, because you know, like sometimes people just I think all this two fans are like their children, Like they don't want to see their children.
Speaker 1: I've never heard it before, but I understand exactly what you're saying. How they feel.
Speaker 5: They're the parent, you're the children they see.
Speaker 1: They don't want to see us grow. They don't want to see nothing. They want they baby to state the same. It's like, nah, yeah you got to go. That's but that's that's not what you guys did. On the junior she was dope too. It was very mob deep, not exactly.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was Queen's you know what I'm saying that that you know what I mean, Like I said, you know what I'm saying, sometimes the fans, man, they don't want to see.
Speaker 1: The fans was coming at you for me, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't pay attention to a lot of comments most at the time. But you know, when you sometimes you bump into a lot of like hardcore mob deep fans. You know, they just like they mom deep You understand what I'm saying, and they just don't want they don't care.
Speaker 1: It could have been with anybody.
Speaker 5: You don't even know what level of fans they might be, just infamous fans like this is where they stayed.
Speaker 1: They don't They don't want you to know. They don't want you to with nobody else. They like you all they dirty. I mean, I mean, don't you.
Speaker 18: Know it's real, It's actually true. I mean you know I was like you in the coach.
Speaker 1: You want to keep it real. You I'm just saying real.
Speaker 5: If you're not in that environment, no more keeping it reals where you keep progressing to.
Speaker 3: Being as I No, but you funked up and you said, no matter how much I'm staying in the projects you.
Speaker 4: But check it though for real, you know, but think about it. Think about it. Like in nineteen ninety four. In the nineteen ninety five we really felt like that like a course and paid for right. Remember the movie the character he was like, Yo, man, this hall. I'm like, I don't want to go nowhere else. This is this is where I get to love at.
Speaker 1: It's their world.
Speaker 4: I was real niggas in the hood could relate to that want to leave out of here.
Speaker 1: I get to love that, you know what I'm saying. So that's what the line stemmed from. But you know what I'm saying. You start making money, you know.
Speaker 7: You realize the line. We still love it, We still love it people, But yeah, you want that for the people as well.
Speaker 1: You want the people to be you know.
Speaker 8: You know they said ron Uh brought the duplex in the hood and gut it out the upstairs and made the.
Speaker 12: Apartment complex townhouse like it's like a penhouse street, both.
Speaker 1: Of them, and like that's how.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie to you. Let me just tell you something. This is real talk. Some of my funnest times in my life has been in Queensborg because I will keep it a hundred like and it's all night, all nights all just don't sleep in Queensland.
Speaker 1: You can go to the pub.
Speaker 3: You're going, You're going Burden, go to Uh. I forgot that we smot uh. Then you Paul Brown and then you can go on Twelfth Street like you go on the hill like this is there's different sections Like you know, I'm I'm I'm, I'm I'm from left.
Speaker 1: But I'm like I didn't see this type of ship. I was just so open.
Speaker 3: I love the queens Bridge bro at that time, so I was, yeah, I love love still.
Speaker 1: An era of hip hop.
Speaker 3: It's like you really saw like like when they say that hip hop started out on the Dog and I know that, you know, we know we started out and in the Bronx. What I'm saying is river Park is an ill place. They sitting there and they party and they doing hip hop all day, you know what I'm saying. And you're sitting there like, oh okay, I can see where mc shad they can't right for here, like you know, you know what I'm saying, like bolding real hip hop see and it's.
Speaker 1: A real like other scene. Think about river Park. We was like we had the water we have yeah, you like that was like oh wow, we got to.
Speaker 12: Get you're there like that's what they got all the money, apartment you know what I mean, or townhouse, that's what it was.
Speaker 1: It was like we go to the pall, we chill.
Speaker 3: That's rausic and just that's that's an ill neighborhood.
Speaker 1: And if you were in the hip hop you into this, try then you just get your thoughts on, you know what I mean. I'm gonna take a strip from Queen for queens Bridge. We should do a drink Champs live in Queensbridge.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no problem, I'm in. And if you poet, that could be crazy, you know what I'm saying. So now that's a great question.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I feel like as far as MC's go, like we just said, I feel like queens has the best MCS, but Queen's Bridge it's different. Right you have mally Ma and she Craig g yes, Craig gnh excuse me, no, black poet, I said that already black?
Speaker 1: Who else?
Speaker 3: That was school ball? School ball, that's whatever, that's screwball. Let's go nature, Let's go tragedy. Who mega mega Yeah, I mean it goes deep. Yeah, how is that like? Being from as far as MCS go, like, that's one of the riches.
Speaker 1: Swan t J Swan. Yeah, was he from the Okay? Yeah, that's the one song of all the older joints. Yeah, okay joint. Okay. How is that being from a hood that basically.
Speaker 3: Has has kind of nothing but stars that's made from their history.
Speaker 1: Yeah, history, It's definitely inspiring.
Speaker 4: Like when you Talers Race when you in school and ship and they were like, yo, like where you're from? I'm like, I'm from Queensbridge, you know what I mean? Like Molly Malayante the first one that made you feel proud.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, you know the Bridge the song like you know that as a little kid, you like, you know what I mean, Like that's you know that song? So wherever you go, they like, yo, where you from? You're like, I'm from Queens Bridge, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like it made you proud to be from QB all day. And then it was inspiration to be like, yo, I want to do that ship like you know what I'm saying, Like I want to do that?
Speaker 12: You know, God damn you and you and you heard Marlly from the if you went on Vernon you heard them making beats all day.
Speaker 3: So was on the fortiest side of Vernon or the forty first forty first out of Earth and nas is from the forty the side of tragics from.
Speaker 1: Forty What does all mean? Guys? So it just splits.
Speaker 3: It's just it's two ten to twelve streets, two tenth streets and it's and it's true world.
Speaker 5: But nobody, I mean, it's one better than the other in your opinion, splits it.
Speaker 1: So there's a shopping on the hood, the hood, but it's.
Speaker 3: Different sides of it, right yeah, I damn, it's so easy to explain. You get this Queen conversation a lost that's Queen's Bridge particular. That is like that they have what is it, ninety six buildings, sixth block, six block.
Speaker 1: Block, ninety six project building. Yeah, the biggest owner.
Speaker 3: Say, it's different areas like like see me, I was like like back then you had to be like if you want a Time Street guy, you had to stay on Time Street, right me. I was a Twelfth Street guy, my twelve Street guy from If I say I'm on Queens Bridge, which I'm not from left right, but I would be from Havoc and Component Block they're on the same block, but that's twelve Street.
Speaker 1: But there's a whole other side of twe Street, the street I might not know. I'm not one person over there, but.
Speaker 3: I know this is this.
Speaker 1: I know this flock.
Speaker 3: So it's a different area if you go there, now, holy ship, you know the whole different town, right, but it's still the.
Speaker 1: Town and it's still the same block. That's how big it is. And you go to the hill, you see you got anybody from every block? Yeah, every block. That's why I was telling me that earlier. The hill was like the and then that's where the center is at. That's where everyone.
Speaker 3: And you get Tame Street and tim Street the same thing as twelve Street's two different sizes, and then Vernon is the same thing. But then they got twenty first Street. First, the album that I got from Homie I got out of prison, Little Laky, that's twelve Street. That's twelve Street, twenty first, No, that was a twelve Street album.
Speaker 1: That was the first forty first and right, I'm taking take a job. Queen's minion.
Speaker 3: Imagine even that like you know, uh a big up, like he kind of like kind of be an executive. Imagine, like we all stuck together and we supported that.
Speaker 1: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You guys did support that. Yeah, but I'm saying, we don't know how. I'm saying, like, imagine, like what did my state that we're at now and.
Speaker 12: Had their own thing going there old deals with different labels, So you gotta it was hard.
Speaker 1: You can't forget draws. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: To do if he he made a breakthrough, he the one who started to done the dude, that's wow.
Speaker 3: I didn't know he started that though, that you know that's he You fanastic.
Speaker 1: You guys know you're speaking like, yeah, slow down, so listening myself, I don't even realize that.
Speaker 5: It was like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I know better you better met Bonic, But yeah.
Speaker 3: I started talking to my brom bromm not uh drawers all with Jay Rock Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah man, like Queen's Creamy was good to me.
Speaker 7: Man, like.
Speaker 1: QB, you'll be I'm just taking another shot.
Speaker 5: He feels like, he was like, listen, having you need to stop with the shot.
Speaker 1: It's okay, it's right one. It's not okay, bro, it's not good. This this right one man, like.
Speaker 3: Anything can do right and said Kendle North. Kendle, all right, you know you don't claim Nazi you ship North. You got bad when we told you, I like, you ain't claiming that.
Speaker 1: Something like He's like, it's not really good. It's North kidding you. We don't understand that, so break it down. But why is that not Kendle. It's North, it says North Kendle because it's not Kendle. We don't understand. It doesn't the places were performing in North Candle. Leave it at that, North Kendle, it was good or bad? You're good? Yeah, this is good. This is bad.
Speaker 3: Like the bogie you said, no, it's nothing, all right, So where's the difference. Let us bringing difference. It's just you're North Kendle. It sounds like you don't like North.
Speaker 1: The family, the family part. Now you're good family. I just want either turn out. Yeah, that's like, that's.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite place to perform? My favorite place to perform?
Speaker 7: I have to be.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie man. I gotta say. Paris was to really yeah, really specific and fucking crazy. Come out and they with you.
Speaker 3: Really it's not to change, but they what's your Paris? Yeah, that's my boy, that.
Speaker 1: Paris Paris, that's really it's real hip hop.
Speaker 4: And not only that it's like that's where mom deep like really for real, for really, like you have to be there to see it get the best response in the world, Like I mean from beginning.
Speaker 1: How far back did you get that response in Paris?
Speaker 4: From from from the from the beginning to now infamous or I would say from infamous, you know what I mean? Because we started like kind of like a movement out there with I believe it was Hello Nerve for the Infamous album, Like they really they catered.
Speaker 1: They sound around that like hip how you guys like impregnated them with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they they fun with it, like really so you know they answer the question Paris man shout out to Paris is one of my favorite places.
Speaker 3: Sure, yeah, but I ain't gonna lie to you. As like artists when it comes to Paris, I picked I picked up on the over Nori like Nor has that more party scene but that on the ground.
Speaker 1: See and then they're coming out.
Speaker 3: By himself, doesn't you know he has a more Hollywood crowd.
Speaker 1: Godcham Paris, they have the people who wear shoes to the show. All the girls come out with theirs come out like girls.
Speaker 19: It's not gonna be a lot, but they're gonna but they're gonna come out and they're gonna get their sneakers dirty and they going, yeah, seeing it, seeing it in crowd, the Nord crowd a little more, bug, you know, I like it.
Speaker 1: The champagne y'all. You know what I mean. He's gonna hate to stay out. You know what I'm saying, like you, And then I got.
Speaker 20: I got the reggae thorn crowd and the stuff, and get done right. Bro let me see you man, we're still breaking y'all to night.
Speaker 1: Brother, Damn no, he's still here, Damn you. But I'm gonna tell you something. And this is real talk.
Speaker 3: Ask everybody here, because you know, ship, we've been knowing each other for twenty years more probably, So I said, Havoc is not coming on time.
Speaker 1: Said that one hundred percent. He's right.
Speaker 3: So we bet we bet you guess you guessed we we actually yeah, you guys be bad. But I said, so this is how be basic, based it on what what you order. So if you order Patron, I kind of know where this is going.
Speaker 1: Hennessy, you know, so we know going tones. I was like, we need him on time. I can tell where the is gonna go based on bigger drink.
Speaker 3: So I said, you know what, I can get him because this white swine is in a good way again, like because this is like this is like still look like you still live, like you can have a you get out of this and you can be safe. But that's the reason why. Yeah, yeah, that's why puts us onto this. He's like, Yo, you drink this, you don't get met, but you you like you get man, don't go no, no, you get nice, you get.
Speaker 1: You know was that I forgot? Come on, man, he can't get big. He can he can't get bid. Sorry, but you gotta audience anybody.
Speaker 3: Who who has to be on point and dealing with egos at off times, it.
Speaker 1: Should be risen.
Speaker 3: So if Rizid say yo, man, right, you know, and then you know, I gotta I got a chalcoal. You never charcoal and chow chalcol so you know it takes all.
Speaker 1: It takes it out. Got the chocolate so you're good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta take the charcoal after, you're good, do it before and after.
Speaker 1: But the charcoal chalk. Ever heard of the chocolate?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Doing the cheek colde right now, baby cool. I've been doing this for years.
Speaker 3: Is I'm like.
Speaker 1: Your trunk.
Speaker 3: If if let's say, let's let's just let's imagine now you know, I'll see Prodigy mm hmm.
Speaker 1: In Vegas. You remember we've all seen each other. I was.
Speaker 3: I was recording my food show. I remember, man, Yeah, I just performed on stage.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a chance to see prior to that, you in pe ghetto stage.
Speaker 3: Both I both see y'all, what's up all and getting on stage with honest, so y'all give you with me tonight, and you were like a man.
Speaker 1: He was like, I feel a little sick, right, some go take care.
Speaker 3: I had been on tour with y'all so much that when he used to say that, I was so used to it that it didn't seem abnormal to me for him to say that. It was just like something I always heard. Now that night, you were standing right next to him when he said that, right, did you see anything different that night? Or this was like for me, I'm saying like, obviously that's your brother, you know him way better. But me, I didn't see nothing different that night, like when he said, like he wasn't because you know, I've been on tour, like I said, We've done so so many shows together. I didn't see nothing, nothing like that, right, But I can't tell. So was there anything that you saw?
Speaker 7: Nah?
Speaker 4: I mean you me and you saw the same thing like when I've seen him get sick a million times.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It wasn't nothing different out the ordinary that raised any red flags, right, Yeah, it wasn't no red flags raised.
Speaker 1: He he told me that he wasn't.
Speaker 4: He actually was in Miami before he got to Vegas, and so we met up in Vegas, and he had been sick out here in Miami, but he got better so he was able to get on a plane. So when he did finally say after getting off the stage that he wasn't feeling well, it didn't surprise me because I knew that a couple of days before that he wasn't feeling well.
Speaker 1: Okay, wow, So it wasn't. It wasn't nothing out the blue, and I really really thought it was just some normal ship. Like we went backstage to that little building. We had chill, chilled, I performed, I came back in ghost. We was chilling.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it was normal. It's just he wasn't there, yeah yeah, oh yeah, no, no, no, So he was there for a second, then he just left to go to the hotel. Then it was yeah, it was just us and people went to the hotel to chill.
Speaker 1: And our tour manager at the time was like, Yo, I'm gonna take p to the hospital at like two o'clock.
Speaker 4: But it was like eleven already. I was like, well, just take him now, like you know what I mean. He's like, now, that's what time PE want to go. So I really thought he was just kind of just you know, not feeling well, but he's gonna go. So no, I didn't see nothing, nothing different, you know what I mean. So you know, that's kind of you know, you know, it makes you think, you know what I'm saying, like you know, and.
Speaker 3: Then you hit conspiracy theories because he used to say Illuminati and you're thinking, like.
Speaker 1: Right, like you can't not think that right, the whole egg theory egg thing, I mean, and then.
Speaker 4: We found out that that shi's not true. You understand what I'm saying, So you know, and you know, p he he he used to you know, talk a lot of like you know, he used to be speaking that truth.
Speaker 3: He went in always because this is a video which I don't know is true, Like they acting like they like like like that Illuminati people was following him or something like that.
Speaker 4: I don't I don't well, you know, I don't know. I didn't see the video, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But I do know that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: He used to be talking that talk like you know what I mean, opening, waking you know what I'm saying, waking the masses up. And you know sometimes when you're speaking like that, that ship is real.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. You gotta be you gotta be careful, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like, so you know that kind of ship I really don't talk about, you know what I mean, because I don't even like you know what I mean, I don't even want to, you know what I mean, because you know them Odds is watching like you know what I'm saying. So I kind of talked behind seeing some of my people's about that like you know, ship like that.
Speaker 1: It's just it's real, it's real.
Speaker 3: Because I remember that day I was showing them a trip Godfather right after we knew and we were just at the bar, and I just remember us.
Speaker 1: Just not knowing what to say.
Speaker 3: We were just sitting there like it's just it didn't make sense. But we didn't want to like like you said, we didn't want to go in. It was just like it was, you know what I mean. But you know, regardless Man, rest in peace, Prodigy and r P.
Speaker 4: Prodigy, you know what I mean, still still with us in the essence, you know what I mean. And that's why that's why putting out this album is so important to me.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. We said the name, the name of the album is called The Infinite. You know what I'm saying, Infinite Infinite Infinite.
Speaker 5: You know if you feel it sounds so cohesive that it's like if y'all win the studio together.
Speaker 4: It really does sound like that. And we we kind of we we set the album off like that. We set it off like that. So when you hear it, it's just going to be like you know what I'm saying, Like he's like he's head for real, you know what i mean. Like man, and I want to give a shout out to you know, Prodigy's family too, you know what I mean, because they they you know, they've been through it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Losing the loved one is off, you know what I mean, you know, it's you know, make it if it took so long to make the album, so what you know what I mean? They really you know, daughter son los Fall. Can you please get the flowers to the family please.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, absolutely definitely gonna get this to you know, Santana Fox for sure.
Speaker 3: That's that's what his daughter, his daughter that wraps, right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, she.
Speaker 4: Wraps, she makes bees, you know what I mean. And she she's nice. I mean, she really really nice, you know what I mean. So definitely gonna get that to her. She she the next one up.
Speaker 1: M hmm. Will you produce the album for her? Absolutely anything she wants, you know, understanding, definitely for sure.
Speaker 3: Let's take a shot to that. Oh, let's take it to to the motherfucking yeah. In now, let me get my.
Speaker 1: I'm a part of this now or not? Yo. This is called the Always.
Speaker 5: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and dj E f f N.
Speaker 1: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 5: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly dj e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at Drink Champs across all platforms. At the Real Noria go on, I g at Noriaga on Twitter, Mine is at Who's Crazy on I g at dj E f N on Twitter, And most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going
Speaker 1: To drink Champs dot com