Speaker 1: In the lead up to this show.
Speaker 2: It's been long, so I'm just going to try and summarize it for you. The President announces a peace proposal for Gaza. It is a twenty one point peace plan for Gaza, and one thing that stands out from previous proposals for the first time, it outlines the key question of how the territory will be ruled after the war. There are provisions and this is the joint pressor that he had with the Prime Minister of Israel, bb Net and Yahoo. There are provisions that could either be rejected by that could be rejected by Hamas. Actually the President even said, really this is going to come down to all the other countries in the region have signed off on it. He talked about an expansion of the Abraham Accords. He talked about a plan for the future of Gaza and what that would look like, and we'll go into some of that in a second. And for Harmas, the plan means they must surrender. This is an organization and it's by the way it is. There's a part of me that is frustrated at all of this. In this sense is there has been this incredible rise in virulent anti Semitism in the halls of Congress, on college campuses worldwide, even though the President praised some European leaders, but you know, their desire to recognize Palestine, et cetera, et cetera, basically giving aid and comfort to the idea that you know of Hamas, who's charter calls for the destruction of Israel. And it's nearly been two years. It'll be on October seventh, it'll be two years since the equivalent based on Israel's small population side of the size of about ten million people, and which makes every thing that they're able to do militarily and economically that much more spectacular and amazing. But they have been fighting for their very survival. But it would have been the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a single day. And you know, and then, and then, even among the punditry class out there, there's been a constant refrain of rising anti Semitism, as though somehow this all happened in a vacuum. The level of ignorance, even among people that claim to be on our side, I find breathtaking, And that is what would you expect America to do based on our population side?
Speaker 1: Size.
Speaker 2: If there was a sneak attack and it wiped out forty thousand Americans in a day. We know what happened on nine to eleven oh one. We lost twenty nine hundred and seventy seven people in a single day. And look at how America reacted, you know. And my question to all of these people, what part of murder and rape and torture and kidnapping and beheadings do you not understand? Many of them, I don't think have gone through the due diligence that I've gone through and use them or maybe they if they had desired to. The IDEF would show people in the media the videos that were taken by hamas killers themselves as they were bragging, you know, as they were murdering innocent people and raping young women in front of their own children, and then kidnapping them in front of their own children, or killing the children themselves in front of their own parents, or phone conversations that ended up being intercepted, Oh I killed ten Israelis, I'm you know, Oh this is great news. It's pretty sick. Over the years we've gone over the indoctrination of children in Gaza and what has happened. They'll see cartoon uns you know, from the time that they're able to watch cartoons. When they go to school, you know, you get math problems like, okay, if you kill seven Jews, how many Jews are left to kill? That kind of insane indoctrination, which really, to me, always explained why a lot of the neighboring countries did not want to absorb the Palestinian population because they felt that they had been radicalized for a number of years. But for this deal to work, a moss would need to They will have seventy two hours and that's it. And if you doubt President Trump's deadlines, well they do so to their own peril. They'll have seventy two hours to return every single hostage and that means dead or alive that they have. We expect that there might be as many as twenty that are alive, many others that we know are dead, and the families of those victims they want their relatives' bodies back. The militant group would no longer govern Gaza. They would have to make that concession. They would have to disarm. Up to this point they have rejected that. For Israel it would mean not having direct security control over the Gaza strip, which Prime Minister nets And Yahoo has said Israel would like to maintain. But more importantly, the plan provides for the West Bank based Palestinian Authority to eventually govern Gaza, you know, providing the West Bank, you know, which net and Yahou and his hardline allies had up to this point resoundly rejected. And all of the other countries in the region they want this peace and they're willing to contribute pretty extensively as they outline these these plans. The question is, and the President was very clear in making his statement, that Amas either returns the hostages and agrees to the deal, or Prime Minister Nittanya, who gets the green light to wipe them out. That's pretty much it. That choice then, is going to remain with a moss did terrorist leadership, the people that claim that they care about people, these are the same people for years. And this is where part of the ignorance, I think comes in among some people, because there's such a lack of understanding. Unless you've been to Israel and taken the time, unless you've been in the terror tunnel network, I've been there. Unless you've been to border towns which I've been to, unless you've been there. When the Iron Dome is shooting missiles out of the sky, I've seen it, unless you have been to the underground playgrounds. Because it only takes about twelve thirteen seconds for a rocket fired, and say Gaza into a border city in Israel, well that kids can no longer play outside, they have to play an underground bunker playgrounds and seeing what life and reality has been like. Unless you factor in the hundreds of thousands of rockets even long before, what has happened, unless you factor in that Israel is surrounded by enemies. You got a masque to the south in Gaza, you got Hazbala Islamic Jihad to the north in Lebanon. Then you add the Huti Rebels, then you add the number one state sponsor of terror, Iran, and what they have been fighting for and battling against is radical Islamic terrorism. So anyway, the plan calls for all hostilities to immediately end within forty eight hours. Hamas would release all the hostages, actually within seventy.
Speaker 1: Two hours that are alive.
Speaker 2: The militants we believe hold forty eight of them and twenty of them we believe are still alive, at least it's believed by Israel to still be alive. In return, Israel would free hundreds of Palestinian prisoners, including some serving life sentences, as well as the bodies of other Palestinians held by Israel. Israel would carry out a phase troop withdrawal from the Gaza strip. That part of it kind of remains vague, but Gaza would be deradicalized, the terror free zone that does not pose a threat to its neighbors any longer. Israel cannot as we saw this in the conflict with Iran, after the Israelis, you know, took out their air defense systems and went right up against Iran directly prior to US involvement, taken out to nuclear sites. But you know, you could see that the ballistic missiles that Iran has been firing, that they fired directly into Israel. You're going from two thousand pound bombs to four thousand pound bombs. And for those those people that have said, oh, Israel, they need to stop, well, what would you want America to do? Stop before you actually defeat the enemy so they can regroup and then come at you again, Because that is the inevitable outcome if you don't finish the job unless you have a serious peace plan that will be enforced now. Part of it will include a redevelopment for the benefit of the people of Gaza. People, by the way, innocent people that have suffered. They too have suffered because of the leadership of Hamas, which, by the way, the pales the name people elected into office. If both sides agreed to the proposal, the war would end immediately and Israel will withdraw too agreed upon lines to prepare for a hostage released. Within seventy two hours of Israel publicly accepting the agreement, all hostages alive and deceased would be returned. Once the hostages are released, Israel were released two hundred and fifty life sentences of prison steners and seventeen hundred Gazans who were detained after October seventh, including women and children detained in that context. Once all the hostages are returned, Hamas members who commit to peaceful coexistence and to decommission their weapons will be given amnesty. Members of Hamas who wish to leave Gaza will be provided safe passage to receiving countries. Upon acceptance of the agreement, full aid will be immediately sent to the Gaza strip. At a minimum, aid quantities will be consistent with what was included in the January nineteenth, twenty twenty five Agreement regarding Humanitarian aid, including rehabilitation of infrastructure, entry of distribution, and aiding Gaza will proceed without interference from the two parties, through the UN and their agencies and the Red Crescent, in addition to other international institutions. Gaza will be governed under the temporary transitional governance of a technocratic a political Palestinian committee responsible for delivering day to day running of public services and municipalities. And it just goes on and on and on. They'll have a Board of Peace which is chaired by President Trump with other members and heads a state to be announced, including former Prime Minister Tony Blair. The body will be set will set the framework to handle the funding for redevelopment, in other words, so that the terrorists can't steal the money. The US will work with Arab and international partners to develop an international stabilization forced to immediately deploy in Gaza. It will train and provide support to vetted Palestinian police forces, and will consult with Jordan and Egypt, who have extensive experience in this field. The force will be long term internal security solutions for everybody. Israel will not occupy or Gaza in the event that Hamas delays or rejects, this proposal, including the scaled up AID operation, will proceed in the terror free areas handed over from the IDF to the ISSF. Interfaith dialogue process will be established based on values and tolerance and coexistence while Gaza redevelopment advances. Now, if Gaza rejects this, then the consequences will be They're going to get wiped out. The consequences will be the fifty first day after the fifty day deadline that Donald Trump gave Iran. Now it is is there any guarantee that this is going to be successful? No, there's not, absolutely not. Do I applaud the president. Do I applaud some of these other countries. Do I applaud the countries that are supporting the idea that we're going to have peace in the region. I do do. I wish them godspeed and success. I do do I think this is in the best interest of the people in Gaza.
Speaker 1: I do do.
Speaker 2: I think it's in the best interests of Israel ultimately, but it has to be demilitarized. I do Do I think it's possible?
Speaker 1: Yes? Do I think the chance for sabotage is great? I do? You know?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, the level of radicalization has been you know, just to be realistic, it has been too high. And to those that always want to blame Israel, push Israel, you know, to move faster and to do that, I mean, I listened to it. I'm frankly the level of ignorance. It's almost like people need to get a comprehensive reminder in what radical Islami's goal is convert or die. To think of what happened on October the seventh. To see the money for aid that was sent to the people of Gaza that was spent instead of building hospitals and schools and infrastructure, that was spent on bombs and terror tunnels and ways to kill the Jewish people and to terrorize them. And the rockets that they keep buying and spending and shooting into Israel, and that the life that the Israelis have lived, and how that if it continues with the military weaponry becoming more sophisticated, they won't have a country if it continues anyway, We'll see what happens, all right, So we're now headed into the predictable. I am going to be one of the few. Linda, correct me if I'm wrong. Have I not always said a government shutdown does not scare me?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: You have always said that, always said that doesn't scare me. Scares a lot of people, a lot of hyperbole. Now I'm going to be the first to say that if usually the party in power is the one that has the leverage over the party that's out of power that is trying to make demands, but they don't have the power the numbers to influence any significant change. And for example, there have been multiple government shutdowns over the years. You know, I guess the longest one was over Obamacare and what was that, you know, twenty thirteen, twenty fifteen, I forget the exact year. And Democrats now are just basically trying to hold the budget hostage. And if they do with their insane demands that they're now currently asking. For example, Democrats and Donald Trump said he'd meet with Chucky Schumer and Hakeem Jeffries over this issue. It canceled the meeting last week because their demands are so insane. Democrats they want for a four day, you know, four week extension R four weeks. They want one point five trillion dollars in demand for a four week extension. They want to repeal of fifty billion dollars to help out rural areas in the country in their healthcare funding. They want to restore taxpayer funded health benefits for illegals. They didn't like the idea that the Trump administration is saying able bodied, non working adults on taxpayer funded health programs. They have to do something either.
Speaker 4: Sean, I have to interrupt you for one minute, and I'm sorry, but we have some audio of Chucky Schumer from nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 1: I think you might like to hear this. All right, let's play an anti fraud amendment.
Speaker 5: All over where we go, people say, well, why can't you stop illegal immigrants or others from coming here? And the number one answer we give our constituencies when they come here they can get jobs, get benefits against the.
Speaker 1: Law because of fraud.
Speaker 5: And here the gentleman from Florida has put together the most effective anti fraud measure we can find without it changing the app actions of the government one bit, and we find all this opposition, Ladies and gentlemen of this chamber. What I worry about is that this bill, which started out with good intentions, whether you agree with it or disagree with it, is going to end up being the same kind of thing that the public gets angry with us on. We say we're doing something and we do nothing because every time someone makes a rational and small proposal to get something done, people say, well, what about this hypothetical, that hypothetical, etc. I urge support of this amendment. If you believe you want to stop fraud in immigration, you have no choice but to support this amendment.
Speaker 1: We got a cut of Hillary Clinton saying the same thing. Now it's probably illegal aliens.
Speaker 4: We agree with you that we do not think the comprehensive health care benefits should be extended to those who are under documented workers and illegal aliens. We do not want to do anything to encourage more illegal immigration into this country. We know now that too many people come in for medical care as it is. We certainly don't want them having the same benefits that American citizens are entitled to have.
Speaker 2: This is how radicalized, how the Democratic Party has changed and shifted over the years. They sound like Donald Trump. Now Chucky Schumer is standing with the radicals in his party and they are now going to hold the budget crisis of the budget hostage. Over one point five trillion dollars in demands, including restoring taxpayer funded health benefits were illegal immigrants.
Speaker 1: Apparently.
Speaker 2: Gavin Newsom, the part time governor of I don't even know if you can call him part time. He's like occasional governor of the socialist utopia of California. You know, whose state didn't have water in it's fire hydrants or reservoirs, the state that has the highest state income tax, the highest sales tax, the highest gas taxes. And he responds to all of my criticisms, doesn't answer a single question, and then says, you know, we've got the fourth largest economy in the entire world. Well, it's the biggest state in the country, number one. I would imagine they have a very big economy. I'll give you an example by comparison. Mice free state of Florida has a much higher population than the state of New York and half the budget and no state income taxes at all, and has very low gas taxes. And sales taxes, just saying, so this is what the Democrats now are going to do. They're going this is what they are demanding, a trillion five to keep the government open for a mere four weeks. They don't want the rural health care investment. See when Joe Biden was was president during COVID, he basically opened up what was universal healthcare and gave benefits for everybody. And they didn't like the fact that, Okay, well COVID's over and those considerations that we can't afford need to be taken back. And Republicans did that the one big beautiful bill. Republicans are saying, you know, we need bipartisan support, We need to clean CR and allow time for bipartisan appropriation process. Democrats don't want that now. Democrats, by doing this adds up September thirtieth, which is only a couple of days from now, is not very far away. That would be today's the twenty ninth, tomorrow's the thirtieth. As of tomorrow, government funding deadline is looming, and the Trump administration is warning that millions of Americans could lose flood insurance coverage if Democrats refuse to back the House pass spending bill. Now, if you want to know what hypocrisy sounds like on the left, let me play a montage. The last time the issue of a government shutdown was a possibility, Democrats were fighting for a clean cr the position now Republicans find themselves in. This is what they were saying.
Speaker 1: We believe in governance. We want to keep governments open.
Speaker 4: A shutdown is very serious.
Speaker 3: There are real consequences when the government shuts down. It harms our national security, it harms our economy, and it harms service members, veterans, retirees, and vulnerable communities.
Speaker 4: We all know a shutdown is unnecessary and completely avoidable. The tragedy here is all the civilian employees. It is the American people who are going to suffer.
Speaker 1: Border patrol agents will not be paid. TSA agents will not be paid.
Speaker 5: Small businesses will be hurting.
Speaker 4: Not only is it irresponsible and purposely misleading, it is dangerous precedent to be threatening a shutdown. I'm worried about our air controllers, those in the military. We have over almost forty thousand in the military, as well as personnel who work in the military, and they won't have checks.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is real the real people's lives at stake.
Speaker 4: It is not normal to hold eight hundred thousand workers paychecks hostage.
Speaker 3: It is not normal to shut down the government when we don't get what we want.
Speaker 2: Our troops deserve better, our children deserve better, and the American people deserve better.
Speaker 5: These chaos agents, they don't have a plan be They just want to see everything burning.
Speaker 2: Shutdown is really is an extremist policy designed to appeal to an extremist base and hold the whole country hospital.
Speaker 1: So keep this shutdown. You know who's going to feel the pay You know who it hurts you?
Speaker 2: Oh that was that? Now they just want to shut it down. Let me tell you the bigger part of this is it all has to do with the failure of Obamacare and the desire for government run healthcare. Because what Joe Biden and the Democrats did during COVID is with Obamacare. Now, remember we were promised you wouldn't lose your doctor, you wouldn't lose your plan. The average family would save on average twenty five hundred dollars per family per year. Now there's over forty percent of the country that only has one Obamacare exchange option. Number one number two millions of Americans lost their doctors, millions lost their plans, and on average, we're paying close to three hundred percent.
Speaker 1: More on average.
Speaker 2: And the you know, during COVID, what Joe Biden did is take Obamacare and then created subsidies to offset basically universal healthcare, you know, in the guise of what happened during COVID to subsiized people whose incomes fall between one hundred and four hundred percent of the federal poverty level and cost sharing benefits. Now they also included, you know, giving illegal immigrants these benefits as well. Not a single Republican voted for the original COVID nineteen subsidies because Biden and his American Rescue Plan Act temporarily lifted four hundred percent income sealing for premium subsidies, in other words, taking on the healthcare costs of the entire country, which we could never ever do. And this is where Republicans have an opportunity to say no. The White House Office of Management and Budget released a memo telling federal agencies that if the government is going to shut down, they might as well make the most of it. And when the spending runs out, most government agencies you know, stop at a hal tier. And while a shutdown will interrupt some key government services, you know, essential services will not shut down.
Speaker 1: The military. We'll keep being the military.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you know the problem is for a lot of people where it becomes hard is a lot of people won't get a check. In the interim Obama shut down, he made a big show of closing down national parks during the twenty thirteen government shutdown that went on for a few weeks. So when the Office of Management and Budget directs agencies to consider a reduction in force notices for all employees and programs and activities that are not consistent with the president's priorities, it stands to reason this shutdown will bring about dose two point zero. There's a good article about that I read earlier today. So that that's that's what's at stake here, and this is this is the lines that have been drawn. They're not there's not going to be any progress at this meeting today. Democrats refuse to back this bill that would reauthorize National Flood Insurance Company. That means that insurance will lapse. Every single Democrat that you're going to hear, you know, into of this has previously come out against it. And actually the sixteen days shutdown was over obamacairon twenty thirteen, it wasn't twenty days. And you know, over a couple of partial significant shutdowns in late ninety five stretching to ninety six overcuts to healthcare, environmental spending. You know, Fetterman has been warning Democrats about shutting down the government. With two hurricanes threatening the east coast of this country this week, not a good time anyway, So we'll watch the hypocrisy on all of this.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Senator Fetterman has said, you know, warn of these fellows, Democrats, stop with the term nazi and fascist and racist. You got to stop. He's also warning Democratic colleagues not to let the government shut down. They're the ones that are shutting this down. President Trump earlier today threatened to withhold federal funds from New York City if Marxist Mamdani wins the city's upcoming mayoral election. He said, Mamdani's not going to be getting any federal money if he wins. You know, he's already said he's gonna I'm gonna fight the Trump administration. Well, okay, they'll have control over the spending. Good luck the left is melting down. We'll get into more detail throughout the course of the program, because we now have troops patrolling downtown Chicago. It's a mystery to me that I'll never I'll go to my grave not having an answer to you know, look at, for example, what the president has been able to do to make Washington, d c. Safe and secure and restore law and order. And Muriel Bowser, Democratic governor, I'm sorry, Democratic mayor, has been very supportive. He's glad fewer people are dying. How did our nation's capital become the number one homicide capital in the entire world and we're talking about some very bad areas in the world. Anyway, Now, federal troops, after everything that's been happening, or in full tactical gear, are in Chicago and in Portland. We'll play you some of the conflicts that are going on around the country. I noticed that Rapper Ice Cubes tour bus was set on fire in Portland because the anti ice protests that are raging. Their initial reports alleged the attack was instigated by protesters who identified the vehicle due to its prominent ice letters, you know, ice Cube as belonging to us immigration and Customs Enforcement. Newsweek reached out to a Portland Fire and Rescue spokesman and Ice Cubes representative. According to the Oregonian, the charter bus linked to Ice Cube apparently was set on fire in downtown Portland. And there's been confrontation and conflicts in both Chicago and in Portland. But for all the years we've scrolled the names of people every weekend shot shot and killed in Chicago, I don't under stand the mindset that doesn't want to keep their own citizens safe and secure to restore law and order. I've never understood defund dismantled, no bail laws, reimagine the police and put in the social workers. What makes people think that's going to work? And besides it being done politically, then you know ninety ten, eighty twenty issue