Speaker 1: What's up everybody? Man, Welcome to the Bubble Dub Show. I know tonight we're late, but we just got through watching the Lakers males do their thing. Hey, good game. Before I even get to that, man, hit the like button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. Man, make sure you keep your notifications turned on. Man, if you ain't already have, I make sure you can already sign there with prize pigs. Man, make sure you're gonna sign the with Prize pigs. Real talk, man, you could be you Bett more or less on your favorite playofver the man. Put five dollars in, you get fifty. So if you're watching this show right now, like, dude, what you talking about? Prize pick go with the Prize pigs right now. Man, type in my promo code trash with the two hs boom you're in now, put five dollars in boom you getting fifty?
Speaker 2: Do that for you boy?
Speaker 1: Now, Before I even get to tonight's show, you know, it's been a lot of talking, been a lot of rumbling going on. I never adjureg certain things. I just let people talk. Man, That's just what people do. God is good, man, God is able. I wouldn't be one man, and I won't be for God and my fan base. I want to say, I thank y'all. I love y'all, but I need y'all to do me a favor here tonight. Just being one hundred with y'all. Man way, I'm feeling you know, God just blessed me, man, and I'm feeling great. You know what I'm talking about. I'm just I'm looking for a writer. I'm looking for a writer to come over here on the BDE team. And I got fifteen thousand cash right now, come on over here, write some jokes with me. We can collaborate, and goddamn it, we can go to the top. So put the word out. I got fifteen thousand dollars cab right now for a new vital.
Speaker 2: One day. Ain't gonna talk back one day. Ain't gonna be.
Speaker 1: Distal on you gonna be here with me to the indiot finding huh him whoever. I got fifteen thousand dollars right now, God damn right, got worry about taxes, No damn more, come hot, letting me come high, let me now.
Speaker 2: Let's get to this game to night. This goddamn, god damn Lakers had me scared.
Speaker 1: Damn Kyrie was getting the Kyrie had thirty five damn points.
Speaker 2: I was scaged.
Speaker 1: We had a sixteenth point lead and lost it. God Damn Kyrie was shaking the bacon. I thought I watched damn one mistake the night. Wait, Kyrie was getting off all of it.
Speaker 2: Let's get the.
Speaker 1: Lucal My boy had a triple double, No din about it. But Luca rung up and down the court like he got fifty three burns on the bottom of his damn feet.
Speaker 2: Have y'all see the way look him look a movie that the little fucker big emptle. I think he got screws.
Speaker 1: Or something going on with his fief. I don't know, but they need to get that fixed shit fixed now. Triple double, man, motherfucker a siry triple double.
Speaker 2: We ever had that damn line. But I'm thankful though we were.
Speaker 1: But Luca got the play beloter than that bullshit right there, got that ear boss seventy threes. That doe was Lucal, Damn dollar matried. Lucal playing fucker Lakers' sponging fucker lord like he on with look on wack or something.
Speaker 2: I know you sad and you.
Speaker 1: You got traded but that shit over you gotta shake it off. You gotta shake it off. I'm just saying, you got your service sits. You gotta sake off.
Speaker 2: Everything ain't gonna go your way. It ain't in life. Everything ain't gonna go your way in life, man, but.
Speaker 1: You gotta shake that ship out of Lookal, you're you're you, You're a Professoral you over there when lebron Ja ain't got damn you over there with Kareem I Duja ball on the bench over there, Jack Nicholson in the stand, Cocho Brown and the mouth, all the celebrity.
Speaker 2: It's at the La James. You got to come out balling. You gonna take three.
Speaker 1: Hundred and forty five million dollar match done, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: You gotta up out bowling.
Speaker 1: And I'm loving what I'm saying from Al Austin Reege where him and Ruin be able to do. If you watch the games, they been able to consistently hit open shots. And that's what's hipping the Lakers out, bro because the man fought their way all the way back into that game, but every time they got close, the ruy Al Maya shot and that's what it takes. Now, I didn't like to night Lebron doing all that motherfucking crying. Fam you you Fam, you faulty. If you crying, they need party.
Speaker 2: Don't cry.
Speaker 1: Pool stop all that got this crying you six line, two hundred and seventy five pounds got Batman shout Superman brain, motherfucker, stop trying. You even look back crying again, getting text and shit, Yeah real do.
Speaker 2: Look j J.
Speaker 1: You gotta talk to your two stars, Broun and Lucal. Yes, y'all, Lee, lucle that's your new name, Lee Luke. Y'all some bad motherfuckers. But with y'all crying, y'all not getting back on defense. We giving up easy sis and transit. We can't help that.
Speaker 2: We hear from one.
Speaker 1: Motherfucking fine. Let's get to the championship. Noah, We ready to get to the championship. We want to get to the dance. I want to get to the goddamn dance and dance like Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: That's what I wanna do.
Speaker 1: And when truck dropping them, Taxi said, everybody hitting.
Speaker 2: Me up for fucking money.
Speaker 1: If I owe you you never gone to giddy, never gonna gigg it, never going to giggy woo woo.
Speaker 2: What done? Gigg it? I ain't got about I'm not.
Speaker 1: Paying nobody real before, try body all your want. I don't give for damn no one. If you been doing it for me, keep doing it, nigga. I gonna took this self the space stacks. You gonna do something for me, do it again.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take it to Pluo now ye come from.
Speaker 1: But I'm loving what I'm seeing from my Lakers. Normally, Lakers let teams come back and they'll lose certain game. This game, they ain't let that happen. They won the game. Yes, Anthony Davis didn't play for the arm mause I'm a realist.
Speaker 2: I'll never get on this show and be on bullshit listening.
Speaker 1: Hear me be honest with child, Anthony Davis come back for them, Damn Maverage, the Mavericks gonna be the thing to beat.
Speaker 2: I'm just being honest.
Speaker 1: We ain't got nobody over there for that motherfucking you and the brown Nobody coming that just being real. But what we do got is that we know that motherfucker we'll get hurt. We know he'll get out the bed rolling out. We know that that's the only thing we talking on my side. When they come to Anthony Bacon, we ain't got no answer for him.
Speaker 2: He's not it.
Speaker 1: Hey make me mad, No mother, from the time some feet can't cast the ball, clumsy filing looking around, I.
Speaker 2: Ain't do that. He ain't you dead? You did that trying to come on, dalg I don't understand this shit. Sometimes. I know.
Speaker 1: Ain't nobody perfect, bro, it's all professors. I know the Laker's not gonna win every game. Come on, now, we all know. We know they're gonna lose some games. We know some games that they ain't gonna play good.
Speaker 2: We know that.
Speaker 1: But just but I'm just looking at now from Lucal and just buying like got a new hair cut. Cool, But nigga, your feet still bad like fuck getting her cut.
Speaker 2: Nigga, go get an arm.
Speaker 1: That a curse some shit, get your feet right bare? The fuck you evenna source the mon Deshaun, I see them, No Lord forgive me. John Washington ain't got nothing to do with this shit.
Speaker 2: Justin tuckle, come out that damn tinkle up.
Speaker 1: Dren Baltimore been getting off and y'all ain't been willing to say nothingbody here.
Speaker 2: It's being but damn it, I'm gonna poke a body tonight.
Speaker 1: Justin Justin Tuckler, the from of seventy five women, allegedly, you sposa, be kicking the ball.
Speaker 2: Nigga, you're kicking your hole. Stop it. What you need with all that damn masage. You a keeker.
Speaker 1: You ain't taking no kind of punt me what you're doing in the training room, nigga.
Speaker 2: You get your ass out there and keep the ball. Do squash and shit. Got these women out here feeling on your hand string voice stop this did y'all? Dragon just saun washing. God, damn, I'm gonna drag Justin Tucker.
Speaker 1: I don't want I don't want the NFL to talk about nothing but Justin Tuckle any damn allegation.
Speaker 2: Damn sicko. That's what a sicko.
Speaker 1: Poor women, whoever you are, you poor women. I pray God hold y'all at night. Pray God reached out and touch y'all with the finger. Love y'all, y'all don't deserve that man.
Speaker 3: Justin Tuckle allegedly, so my god, I can't believe this, y'all. This is this, this is spautiful. Justin Tucker a thug. He's a goddamnp thug, that's what he is. And Jason Badlock, why you ain't talking about you? Talking about everything else?
Speaker 2: Nickel?
Speaker 1: You get your big subway sandwich eating ash up off this diddamn in and it and goes on your.
Speaker 2: Should and I go, by god damn Justin Doncker. That's what I want you to.
Speaker 1: Do, Nickel, Your grandparents rolling on the name motherfucking grave where you at? Gest Us, You get Jack, you get act like you ain't wanna be black. Come on, fam that ain't playing be yourself. There ain't be nobody ever be yourself. I ain't never seen nothing like that in my live, y'all. I'm ben. I ain't never seen nothing like that in my life. Now I seen the Myphis Dridzy do that thing tonight. John Moran, Hey bad bowling, y'all can say what y'all want to buy trigger fringle Moran bawling. The kids got the swag back. I know he got a new AOL right now.
Speaker 2: It's that is crib and he can't wait to show me that. John Moran do he They did nothing wrong.
Speaker 1: He ain't broke no law and they ain't y'all getting on a down and now let that man do his thing. He ain't out your horm in nobody, Hey man, he player ball out?
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: When I love see some competition, man, I love to see players going back and foruck.
Speaker 2: Kyrie. What bullshitn't with Luca either? Comme, God damned Luca.
Speaker 1: Guy had bug on this shoeway. Kyrie had him sliding across the floor.
Speaker 2: She Kyrie.
Speaker 1: I think Kyrie got hit in his face or something. That boy, faithful bruised up like a mother.
Speaker 2: I don't know what went on, Kyrie, but that saves you burning. Boy.
Speaker 1: You need well, you need to put some losen or something something on your face. Man, Ship somebody beating you up.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I like all that fucker. Kyrie I really cool guy. I met him up Dan Dallas Man. We probably playing for a hundred thousand, but she she I ain't putting no longer for one hundred thousand. No, No, Kyrie, Kyrie worth an Kye worth three hundred million, one hundred thousand dollars. That ship to Kyrie. Shit, I love a one hundred thousand dollars shit. My kids can counsel cruts. Ain't no damn way I'm gonna do that. Worries are looking good.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie, man.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler done brought a different dimension to the Golden State Warriors over there.
Speaker 2: And right now, Kyrie, mean right now, curry cooking.
Speaker 1: Oh it's curry cooking in that bay right now. Too short back in the studio again and Mr fam now eve Ford and it shit ain't.
Speaker 2: Feeling good up there. But just what they ain't gonna do a damn thing they can't.
Speaker 1: Let's what flakaels, I'm a big dog in the Westos. I don't wanna give us our credit, but goddamnit, we gonna we got big dogs over there. We running this shit the best weed in cally.
Speaker 2: I forgot best. We ain't tatling Nile.
Speaker 1: The number one rapper in the world right now for CALLI nigga, Come Kistrick, come out.
Speaker 2: Y'all forgot take I've been high for the last six months.
Speaker 4: Time.
Speaker 2: Y'all stop playing with me, man, y'all stop playing with me by my lakers.
Speaker 1: Y'all play with me bout them cowboy, But y'all ain't gonna play with me about these mother fucking liers.
Speaker 2: We making shit happen over there.
Speaker 1: Oh, he ain't gonna work between ander trash.
Speaker 2: She's working.
Speaker 1: Not great for me. I just need lucle to put some guy down. Be twelve pottery and mask potatoes ain't God damn. We gonna be all right. Once Luca get that I can't be stopped. Yeah, once you get that, that's the true.
Speaker 2: It's awful. He ain't the right mother fucker's spot and the healthy.
Speaker 1: When I come up there, you know I'm talking the talk right there yere, front row, Come on front row.
Speaker 2: Look at man, I'll let you what.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at my toothpocket, looking at at home boy that you're ready to do his brother down to your business?
Speaker 2: How does your business.
Speaker 1: Playing with y'all? Get sure mine, I've been crying for four years about these lakers. Now I ain't gonna figure me crying no more.
Speaker 2: We gonna win.
Speaker 1: Cousin then hit me up, man, y'all gotta listen to this ship here boy, this storytime with Doug Man. Y'all, y'all got to hear this ship now, man, this ship is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: My cousin hit me up talking about uh, she manifested her dream job.
Speaker 2: Oh looka you ain't fill out now application? Why you lying on? Die? Why you lying on? Did? Stop it?
Speaker 1: Talk my famb I don't wanly date me there now, But yesterday you were just hitting me up, talking about you need eight dollars worth of gas on task.
Speaker 2: Shout stop it stop stop man.
Speaker 1: People lie by anything A man. I don't even mother get it. You dating me now, but you bombing eight dollars from me. Look at y'all my mother fucking face. I'm not finna play with child no more. That's something I ain't gonna do. Man, when somebody hit you up, calling you lying, you gotta let him know right then stop looting.
Speaker 2: Prove it. That's what you gotta tell people sometimes, prove And this ain't pruve I want. You ain't got no motherfucking facts. I don't wanna hit it. I don't wanna hit it.
Speaker 1: Shipping my cousins shit it lying and I ain't in yep. I been going to the track every day. No, you ain't been going to that dough pile every other day, putting this shit up your nose. That's what you've been doing. He called and told me, you know your cousin on this shit full shit He showed me footage. He showed me footage. Are you going back and forth over there to his house? Look like chiws, grays and grass? Where you keep going over here? He ain't got any more his damn yard no more because you keep coming back and and every day you more on the trail down for one thing. You get your pottery nose ass somewhere down, sit down somewhere. But you have a whole family sad and sick and trying to figure out what's going on with you, and you don't want to tell them the truth that your ass on powder.
Speaker 2: You gonna fucking bible hole. You're gonna lose weight.
Speaker 1: That fas you wanna be fine? That bad that you get your ass on that powder?
Speaker 2: Stop and I know what next? You gonna call me line somebody broke in my eyes and stole my furniture. Oh you solely you sold that, God damn you sold it. Might have broken your heart. Wasn't nothing in that motherfucker to begin with it.
Speaker 1: Now you're gonna call around, got the whole family upset, somebody that broken behind. We ain't gonna be doing all that. We a family, no shit, We wasn't no motherfucker family. And I was dying there in jail. Y'all mumble and then.
Speaker 2: Want to come get me out. We wann't family dead, and we speak.
Speaker 1: Family now, And it's amazing how God changed shit. I used to go to jail. Nobody wants to call and get me out.
Speaker 2: He ain't in now now the Good Lord bless me.
Speaker 1: You MOBOs wanna call me, ain't fam ain't gonna call it for fifteen hundred.
Speaker 2: To get a mine. I'm not running down now.
Speaker 1: I'm not seeing an no money. I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: Help not but I dietn't know nohing out of jail.
Speaker 1: I'm finding some fortune. I hoes in the morning and I'm wrapping my call shit. My new answer, I ain't got it.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no more. But in contract to saying I gotta affent tell you you ain't don't really ain't my baby. I ain't no charge support. You ain't getting no support. I'm out here getting no.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna put you on charge support new beans for you, escalated for dog, new how for dog knew everything?
Speaker 2: You're gonna put me on your poor.
Speaker 1: It's holdful of for the sholdier motherfuckers ill to really get out of here and bowl ship back to watch now put up in this d damn sling. Call me sund I got gifts for each and every one out they've been rocking with me.
Speaker 2: I got deal for each and never going out.
Speaker 1: Oh me, salm man, I don't know why these nigga wanted need co longest son dred Man. Ain't walking with no young niggas, the young niggas short, they ain't doing no I'm on the.
Speaker 2: Ain't non stupid. I told y'all my daphew told me.
Speaker 1: You see it one day, nigga, I pil your cabbage back.
Speaker 2: Shit.
Speaker 1: My nephew had to say to me, you're gonna do what you shit, Let me go ahead, give you to a three hundred dollars theft for you hold it down down here, and she is, I get what you later, all right, gonna bet scarting that nigga.
Speaker 2: My sister called me, your nephew got her cutting up.
Speaker 1: She You better call them folks, you better call it parole offic don't call me.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming out the fucking with them. I seen what of them did to somebody bout the MoMA. No shit, I could have been uncle he mother.
Speaker 1: Man. If you told me boy I put something on your head, I said, Nigga, I believe and I ain't gonna find out either. She i'mna call mama. Tell on your ad by talking about putting your hands on me. I raised you I should change your diaper. Now you got in front of your homeboy talking about you beat my ad.
Speaker 2: She I know you will.
Speaker 1: She got on in my car and got the hell on the body. Left something you know not. Don't call me telling me what my nephew doing. I don't give a damn. He gonna play by the same rules I played by. You're gonna cry nobody all that shit. You donna mind going to jail. You don't care you show me that God damn.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna show me for one time who you are and now, but let's see who you are.
Speaker 1: You have to say people will show you who they really are. I'm telling you that right down line. People will show you who they really mother fuck it aught Donna all go with them, do talk about them, just love them and keep on doing your things.
Speaker 2: Show you who that he is. Bullshit.
Speaker 1: I met a motherfucker hole. I knew she wasn't nothing but the motherfucker hole got tried to turn into a month from the High five, but they got damn head with your eyes. He put their head on me. I was running around here looking for her in the daytime with the.
Speaker 2: Flash like what they s something else? I don't see him.
Speaker 1: I'm looking, ain't I want them? She was in the car with another trick getting out. I'm beating on the door, TIMI man, you can't do that. I do it hell out, mother fus made my eye rolled back on my head. I want that feeling again. I left work early early for that ship. Curious where you going? Bam it hercusey, I'm riding around looking for that house, broke around the hole Noom side of Houston looking for that mother.
Speaker 2: Do that what you did?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna die the other night. I'm gonna do it to do again. I don't believe you can make me feel like that again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't. How much sixty I got sixty three.
Speaker 1: Sixty three commune, ain't seem broke cold. I'm in them fars. You know that a c blow different than the regular car than them fror them farring. That motherfucker brooke extra from you.
Speaker 2: Itch.
Speaker 1: Ain't never been on the level like that before. I'm in that motherfucker showing out. Two were talk getting off. I'm talking about cooking me. She baby, I call her baby prow but she going die through you whole ranging.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah, I am smile when you getting me up McDonald's comill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, be juicing me up like I'm that spider McDonald. She got me extra charge doing shit I don't never do.
Speaker 2: I got their hair. I went to the gym, start working out.
Speaker 1: She I'm in that whole doing crunches and everything, and that mama, I'm inno buying them high ass shakes.
Speaker 2: They be telling that ship make me feel good. Mama called men. How you doing, baby? You feeling good? Hell now, mama feeling treat But what don got than you? They ho, boy, you do find your lord.
Speaker 1: Indeed, indeed, ship, y'all better stop playing s Why brother goddamn Trump and dropped them taxi but then trying to kill me behind money she ain't got.
Speaker 2: I started about all this shit, do it again so I can buy some.
Speaker 1: Ain't nothing like balling baby, s What I tell them, I ain't got no money in the next Winnson And if you don't give me some.
Speaker 2: Posy on cred it's shop.
Speaker 1: But dad, you do.
Speaker 2: Oh you can't give me no boots on grape. But I'm not gonna pay you. I can own you. You did, you did last time, and you did and you gave it to me again. Yeah. I'm addicted now, Oh, y'all, I don't like changes. I'm addicted to the heat. How y'all feeling over robb Man.
Speaker 1: I seen some reports going on by your door Sandals that he not that he's not a top five pick.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I guess one thing I gonna like is to hate that Sir Dors Sanders receiving because of his father. We all know your door Sanders can ball. He ain't no fast motherfucker. He ain't got prime time speed. That motherfuck got sloped speed. We know that that motherfucker got Tom Brady in Township was the way he can see the field where he can ball placement, where he can put the ball here and there. And the motherfucker got intelligence. That something you can't teach man the attributes the old wearing is that Sir Dors Sanders has in that pocket.
Speaker 2: Pause here.
Speaker 1: I can't seen that young man sitting in the pocket and take punishment and delivering the ball and coach that if I'm in a fair team in the NFL and i need a quarterback, that's the motherfucker I'm going to get. Jim and Cam Moore them the two motherfuckers I'm going to get. I'm the right those committee might not win off the back, but god damn it, we're gonna sell some tickets. And when everybody know the NFL is all about selling tickets and ratings and going on this and that, you know, see tightened, y'all go get I'm only saying this. If you want something bad enough, you're going to get your work for it. Baby, Ain't nobody gonna give it to you. Man. This shit is hard, mother fucking work. And what your doors sound has been doing since this young kid, all the way up to pee Wee and all the way up to them, it's fucking phenomenal. But the hate he get because of his father's ridiculous. Man Primetime, I got the one out there playing Prime Time that did his thing. He can't do nothing else, man, it's his son, and now y'all were hating on on shadow what they were doing. But y'all ain't talk about how he balled out at that camp. I didn't talk about that. Y'all ain't talk about how Jimmy Horn Jr. Were getting off. Y'all don't even talk about that. Y'all talk about everything else. But let's talk about the positives.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear nothing negative no more.
Speaker 1: I want to hear nothing but positives, great attitude, great bias the people around me.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear no negativity. I don't want to hear no crime. I want people doing their motherfucking jobs. Niggas don't want to do their goddamn job no more.
Speaker 1: Nigga supposed to be working at computicles, but you want to be my driver health Just stick behind the comparicles and do yo. Tigger's not playing their roles. Women not playing their roles. He supposed to be at the house keeping that motherfucker clean, but you.
Speaker 2: Out here on They ain't lay that night.
Speaker 1: If you don't walk up and touch me and it wasn't me. Let's say you was overhe now such and such, how baby, that ship is a.
Speaker 2: I I would never go over that whole house. I would get a room, but that was a that just what with me? It ain't some testaments?
Speaker 1: Is that's ai all that ship? Ay y'all be believing this ship? Then if people be fabricating all this shit, man, not me, that's what you got to not me. Not I wouldn't ever would never be the thing in my mind even though I lied to you and me time this time, I'm serious this time on for real. Look, I'm crying.
Speaker 2: On my kids need to be lying on their kids and on my kids. Baby, I ain't do it. That's what you gotta do because dumb hos or do the same.
Speaker 1: Damn the youth man, dumb holes a lie cry, walk up down the street, go lie, do all this and that? And they the one hid and the ones who done done wrong can watch the them, motherfucker Skill me them Moorwcker right, skill me. Female who will lay up in your motherfucking bed and full of your groceries and texting other people that said dangerous mumma right down.
Speaker 2: Look that's dangers y'all feel about the female?
Speaker 1: Do you like that you didn't do everything for this Homegred Mather bucking baboon and she ran up in the bed. She taxes it on her knigga thinking about you? You want to think about that when you beat my rotail. Dif I bought that ground meat, you know what I'm saying. I bought that row or rotael tomatoes.
Speaker 4: Dis I bout there, bought that chalk on seasons and going in about that, yoa damn beare bigger chie that big chi bath bigger chee ah six dollars for a block.
Speaker 1: See he Aina beat my bed full and texting another nig what's our kid? She yeah, yeah, Braun got off in the fore court. That's what Braun do. Say Braun ain't clutched, Say Brun ain't a clothes of All he did was go fifteen points in the fourth quarter and now gonna die. Hagar's gonna say a D wasn't. If a D was there, he would have had that. You know, you know when you know, you know, when the license bright, that's when that's when lebron shine the most. And that's what some of us got to do in life, when the devil come around and when the darkness come around. Man, all jokes aside, you gotta sign bright then you ever signed before you know, I prayed to God for moments like this. I prayed to God that to bless me be a star. He didn't say a storm was gonna come with it, though, So it's no need for me to give up her ever complain about anything going on in my life.
Speaker 2: Man, I pray for this. I got to deal with whatever coming my way. That's just what it is.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: But it's always been with Greg Ting, It's always been with love.
Speaker 1: It'll never be hate. I never slammed on nobody name. I'll never say name. They ain't say I ain't how I roll.
Speaker 2: I'm a man. I'm a man.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't roll like that. I'm a big dog. I just sit back and look at that shit now. Back in the day it used to bother me. Now I just put my glasses on, keill on my motherfucking phone, look at that bank account, and just thank God. Remember what time when I couldn't buy buy none of you? Remember what time I couldn't take my kids shopping? I just member the times I couldn't go buy rems, or I couldn't let nobody loan no money because I was broke poor.
Speaker 2: Look at God, boy, if you just put.
Speaker 1: The work in, the grind in, and stay consistent and put God first in your life, good things that happened. But we all know sometimes that devil gonna come along and he gonna pull lecture, he gonna cry lecture. But sometimes you just got he off me, heaping and follow. We done been down this road before. I dine prayed to you Manion nights, Lord that you hit me cross over this bridge. Even though I can't see, I know You're gonna be my life with me. So now I'm gonna let my life shine, y'all. I ain't gonna listen to the child or no God damn more. I ain't gonna let certain shit get me upset no more. I'm just gonna say, Lord, Heaven that fallother them.
Speaker 2: I just want to thank you. Yell. Let's men wake up in the morning, because if you let me wake up in the morning, I'm on ball again. I'm on ball again. Don't stop it.
Speaker 1: Look, don't you let nobody stop you doing what's right. It's all that matters. That's why I love Lebron James some When he played the game the right way. I know we all get mad. He ain't got the Kobe or the Jordan Jean, But at the end of the day, the man gonna always.
Speaker 2: Make the right play. We don't like it, but that's the way he played the game. Man.
Speaker 1: So if the man can never have no regrets in his game, now, that's just what I call it. That's the way I live life, no regrets. No one live life to the fullest. I help people all the time. But will I get on here and talk about it and give you names now of y'all business who I help? I can't get my blessing that way, man, I can't get my blessing can over nobody you. That's why I'm gonna do it. See my real people know me, know how I rock, know how I get down, know who I am as a man. No, my real character, certain things I gonna display and I never will see. I walked by faith. I don't walk by clopp never have, never will, never been a d rider either. Last time I check them, boys know me, I don't know them. Last time I checked them, boys want me to come and ride them. Last time I check, I ain't never jumped in and then hey find me out.
Speaker 2: Nimble. But when you are that niggro, people want you around. Man.
Speaker 1: I love you niggas like I been knowing you forever. Man, You damn you made me feel good. You help me get through my day. I was the press, you could sing your bigger Lord you came around. That's the love I get in this shit.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm letting you know right now, I gonna never let nobody steal your joy. Mimble.
Speaker 1: They can say what they want, you can't right person, and that that that you can't right now rests. It's either in yours ain't. I'm gonna be where I'm at with regardless well who helped me in the past, creature of the press and brother I was gonna be here recording.
Speaker 2: This is God's gills, not man's killed. Man will let you down. God never will.
Speaker 1: So once again I walk by faith, not by cloud. Yeah I'm a mud baby. Yeah I have a ragged car show did now.
Speaker 2: I got five good, beautiful motherfuckers. They'll always want to talk about where you love. They don't want to talk about where you at now. I'm on that Rick Rose ain't sitting tonight. Y'all don't like you when dumb talking like that, I normally gonna talk like this. Y'all got me out of kidd too well. I could talk that tall. Y'all don't like you. I could talk that talk. You talk that shit to the mother. You ain't gonna talk with me.
Speaker 1: That checked them bank account, that's checked that. Y'all wanna talk about everything? God damnit, let's check them.
Speaker 2: Count y'all bout fit. Get on this bitch wolfing in line, but beg you know who you all? Yeah, you peep on the sideline. I'm gonna come around. You drop some shit. I ain't ain't worry about what I dropped. I know you're gonna get it. You and your people gonna split it too.
Speaker 1: I ain't tripping mad, just no, I mean, you know, no, but real because thank God for me, boy, I'm a blessing.
Speaker 2: That's real talk. Any hold for me, I'm gonna blessing. Can't here. You're a fool for leaving no words. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, you know when him and Draymond got into it, bro, he talked about it, Bro like I didn't come in for that, Draymond, you calling me all these kind of names, this and that. Bro, I didn't come he forgot. I just came in here the ball. So when you when when Draymond Green took it there, he took it to another level with Ken Durant and Kevin Durant just wasn't with that. Kevin Durant, it's not a confrontational type guy. He's not gonna be a rod rock guy in your face, and he's just not gonna deal with that. So he just lettt got his two rings.
Speaker 2: He was out of her. I hate that Clay got hurt, and you know he was hurt too.
Speaker 1: So the boy really could have won three in the row on the cool just being honest, Golden State was could have won three in the row. Bro Like, I ain't gonna lie. They was dangerous when they was together. Shot out to KD. I know he get a lot of flack for leaving. Okay, see when there was a team that was up three to one on the Warriors. But at the end of the day, that man make a decision. He had to do what he had to do. And Kevin Durant now told us time at the time, he just wanted to play ball. He don't carry nothing by other shit. And you gotta respect that. KD probably go down top ten, top fifteen, one of the top fifteen top twelve grades players. Ever, man, I just respect KD a lot and just what he brought to the game and the fundamentals of shooting his handles.
Speaker 2: H he don't take bad shots. Uh, K is phenomenal ball player. Bro.
Speaker 1: We'll probably never see another Kevin Durant again quite as such. I know Winn be Young's on his way.
Speaker 2: He's great.
Speaker 1: Kevin Durant just got so much touch on his shot. Uh Man, we got we gotta be thankful for what we're getting. We're looking at Kevin Gartnett and KG with handles and touch from the three point line. Mike, he's a KG with Begger skills. I don't think I in shooting range. I don't think I can say it no better than that. And we all know what Kevin Durant was. Kevin not Kevin Durant. We all know Kevin Garnett is a champion bro uh straight out of high school, drafted by.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Timo Willves. Kevin Garnette, you know he was great.
Speaker 1: Well, we thought we thought he was gonna win want in Minnesota, but you know it didn't happen. But I value Klee bro a lot what he brought to the game. I know. A lot of time we get down here, we do debates. We try to put players against players. That's bs and you know I'm calling my own self fib and hippocrite on that. I just do it for the fun and entertainment. But at the end of the day, they are all great players, bro, Like I can't get out there and do what them boys do at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: And I know I can't.
Speaker 1: I probably wouldn't even my schooling thereage it be like Brunnish And I know Brunnick and ball, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I know Barniken bab but if I get ot them, my.
Speaker 1: Shit gonna be like Brunish tracksh but Brunie coming on with it though at the end of the day. So man Sat got to uh kivin Durant what he's been able to do? The rockets, Uh they doing that thing. Jamie Green bawling like, I don't know what kind of coochie Drel got, but that motherfucker, I don't know what kind of vagina that woman got, bro, but that shit gotta be fire or that young man is out the bawling, and Dre looked like late night she cooked chicken strips and curly fries for their young and and boy he enjoyed every motherfucking big of it too, And that's just what it is. Like Kki the first hundre million dollars. Man, he really is, Wayne. What's up U t H What do you do? Uh?
Speaker 2: Lance? What's up? Man? Shout the everybody in the chat just showing love. Man, shout.
Speaker 1: Everybody in the worlds all love. It's no hate on my side towards nobody. I love everybody, man, Lyn Dye. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Drip, thank you man. We're growing on the bubble dup show man. You know, sometimes things bother us, man, and you know I'm hearman at the end of the day, big funny, thank you, family. Things bothers us at sometimes, man. And I'm flawed. Man. I'm not perfect man by no stretch, not perfect at all, man, But I do right by my people. That's all I live about, and that's something I would continue to do. Shit like they bother you. Man, You do all you all do all you can for people, and that shit just what it is. But back to the sport game, though, I know it's gonna go through a okay. See, I know Boston doing what they do in the Calves. Let me get a and cap clears they credit. I know, I got some CAF fans on here. Calves doing their thing, bro, like they gonna it's gonna be between them and Boston over in the east, the West Thunder.
Speaker 2: The Nuggets can't eat them out of it.
Speaker 1: I think the Lakers, if they can just grab a big man McGill or somebody, bro, I think they could give them a better chance.
Speaker 2: Right now.
Speaker 1: I don't want to put out their workload on Luca on his five degree burn foot having ass and and Lebron Lebroun looking good right now forty uh. I'm loving what I'm seeing from him, but I think I like the black dye paint Lebron better. They might they paint used to getting that nigga. Yh for that nigga, man, I'm talking about Colt. You come down court. He can't even see. They think he's doing Magic Johnson, But it was that black painting that nigga.
Speaker 2: Well Bron bad boy Tristan Thompson, Oh man, Yeah, I just got to dear love man.
Speaker 1: Y'all know I'm on that we the wance to her too, So y'all make sure y'all come out and check me out this Friday, on this Friday night.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm in southe heave in Mississippi.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, Wigan Ones too, you know, Mike Yes, Corey Hulk and Little Duval Country r ain't turning the Robin, Moe, Jo Brook, Carlos Miller.
Speaker 2: Man, y'all, make sure y'all come out and see you. Boy.
Speaker 1: I'm on the big stage now. Man, God don't bless me. I'm on the big stage. I need all my fans to really rock with me.
Speaker 2: Just down with me. Won't to see me win, y'all come to the show. Make sure you get there early.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm telling y'all, man, I'm putting it down on this stage. I know a lot of y'all ain't seen me in the stage.
Speaker 2: Y'all ain't. I ain't know I do that, but I do it, and I do it with the best of them. I do it with the big Boss. Yeah. Come see your boy, Bring your lady. He'll come on out.
Speaker 1: Get you some drink, get your food, have a good time or you If you ain't got no girl, they gonna be planning your man. Yeah, go on and go to city Trends. Get your mombus and I'll fit together. And god damn it, don't run my missing Joe, and so don't go. I on't find you some retro. You can go sick, drin and get your girl. You ain't gotta go by all that that that that desire, ship, that don't mean ship. At the end of the day, you take your clothes off to get hamped, to get the harping. You're gonna leave that shit on you, he know, nosion on niggas. You ain't got that money like dof head.
Speaker 2: No, you look off. You ain't got that kind of money picked DoF's head. You God damn it.
Speaker 1: You can go on, knock it down and some shake tree and shit, you ain't tripping. You can get comb stands all over it. You ain't gonna curry. It didn't cost you that much.
Speaker 2: She don't know that.
Speaker 1: Hell, she don't know no kind of clol you got own ship. Take the clothes off when it's dark, till you hit your room, hit the lights. What you're doing, baby sh I've been singing all day.
Speaker 2: I won't see no more all. I won't see his heads and I don't even need to see it. I just need to feel it come out that's all you got to do, Charlie. What's something that's all you got to do? You doing for flading. I'm wearing this fake cheek bad shit. I got some Gucci.
Speaker 1: It got six eyes in your niggas better than I say a mother fucking thing when y'all see me worried. I got a Gucca shirt it it's got six eyes.
Speaker 2: Only thing real about it. I got the comfidence to ride that ship.
Speaker 1: Come around you you see it, Damn dode what you spill on that Gulcha shirt three hundred. I didn't spend nothing for eighty dollars dying now at the hour. Ain't none of y'all niggas.
Speaker 2: Bet you think I fund thatt. Y'all come up here and see my tag.
Speaker 1: Dump one. Tell my security get you negro back for me looking at my damn shirt. I'm just telling y'all game and what's going on today. Shit that look real ain't really real. I so what I'm saying, salusion, selusion, Yeah, this ain't really me. I'm a clone. I'm a mother fucking clone. So whatever I said to Night, it wasn't he.
Speaker 2: When you bought it. What I'm saying, make sure.
Speaker 1: Y'all get out to these shows and come check your boy. I told y'all early in the show, go down low prize pics. Make sure y'all do that for you, boy. Download it right there in the right hand corner. Scan that bull code. Put five dollars in, you get fifty.
Speaker 2: Do that for you, boy.
Speaker 1: Man, If you're trying to make some extra moneys playoff time, it's I mean, it's not playoff time, but I'm saying it's basketball time. You got baseball coming up? You can bet on that too as well. Hey, bro, come hollert me. I'll get you right on their pride pick. You want some picks, I'll seen you some picks. Keep me up on my dim on Bubba Dub ninety four on I G I give y'all some picks. Someone might not win some of them. Do I be winging on them?
Speaker 2: Sometimes?
Speaker 1: I don't, Just being a realistic because something with pride. Pect don't mean I got any as see I don't. I'm picking, just like y'all picking. But we put our motherfucking minds together, damn it.
Speaker 2: We can make your money. Oh yeah, you put your mind together.
Speaker 1: I put mine together, and then we all can shit somebody don't want something, that's how you do it on them lot of its while we can't do it.
Speaker 2: Don't goddamn Asians get together. They all standing around eat ries, all goddamn eating.
Speaker 1: Ain't got damn puting number. Ill pick a number. You pick a number, He pick a number. She picked the number, and niggas got them, and they gonna even rind the power out. Uh, niggas can't do it, man, I got my own number. Shoes self is adding it.
Speaker 2: Time we gotten worse self.
Speaker 1: Tell y'all something, man, you got so many people I have been working all they live, probably got two five million dollars saved up. And then somebody who ain't got a dime go and win the library. That does something to them people? Man, how they get all of that? And I can worked at all that. God, God gotta take you from me. But you gotta be patient the hart the time we be asking God for shit, we ain't ready for God.
Speaker 2: Just push me with this woman. Then you get that woman. She run your ass crazy, But you asked how forward though he already knew what she was. But you won't give me.
Speaker 1: Come on, now, you used to be big ed, Now you little ed. You little lost every goddamn weight you had on you. Boy, you don't know how you losing weight.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm just losing weight.
Speaker 1: I don't know because you're stressing nickel. You're smoking cigarettes now. It ain't just going to the store after work, not getting you something to drink.
Speaker 2: You ain't normally do it. Now you get that woman? Remember, have them got that what apple? From home?
Speaker 1: Going on to your favery day. I have to pay attention to the people around you. It's all I'm saying. People come around you, smile. I love you, brother, I love your baby. Yeah, we family ain't gonna stab you in your mother fucking bag. Can't let everybody around you. You heard it from me. Got to pay attention to the nigga. Gott to keep the grass cutting. You got to see what's slipping. Got to see what's slipping, my nigga.
Speaker 2: Real talk. Grass snake looked like a goddamn king kobral and me on my distance. All snakes of snakes venamus are not that.
Speaker 1: Ain't somebody say they're tired of povert. I'm tired of too. I'm tired of for our people too. We're gonna get out this shit together.
Speaker 2: You alone. You're on my showing you what you in poverty, You're gonna get out of it. I was in poverty. I got out of it. I can get out of it. You can get out of it.
Speaker 1: But you gotta have a positive attitude about this ship. He told you, ain't saying about me no more. I'm just on her, laughing and having fun, choking around. But this shit ain't about me. It's it's shit about helping other folks man come up and ball out of motherfucking control. That's what I want to see. I want to see people who ain't never had nothing, dot it balling, but they doing right with it. What it's about it like I want to be the only person around it with money or or with a hole stomber fool. I don't want to be the only thing around me full.
Speaker 2: I'm be full too. I think we gotta think of about that sometimes.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So much hate in the world. Man, that shit bothers, not enough love. Nobody want to talk no more. People just want to slander here. People make shit not fun no more. Man, When it's all about it was about fun and having a dream and getting to where we're trying to get to it ain't that no more. Man, It's about cloud bro. That s is a drug man, that sick is a drug bro. Real, So anybody out there bro like gotta say, I'm looking for a rider. I got fifteen K come join the team.
Speaker 2: I got you.
Speaker 1: For real talk, I got you, you know sup part of the show. If you can't watch my show, man, you can go to Apple Podcasts. You can go to Spotify, you can watch the bubble Dup show.
Speaker 2: You can type it in. I need that love, I need that support. I need them down. Let's get this audio up, man, Let's get these views up.
Speaker 1: Man. I'm coming on here, man, I'm sharing my life experience with y'all. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm talking sports man. Man.
Speaker 1: I just want to be a better person, man. I want to be a better sports angers. I want to be a better commede. I want to be a better father, a better better friend. I wanna be a better everything.
Speaker 2: Man. Hmm, some people watching me, Man, you've been fit following what's going on?
Speaker 1: Man. I feel like I let y'all down, man, even though I ain't done nothing wrong. I just feel like I let y'all down.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I feel like the way of the world on my shoulders. I'm dealing with this big, crazy ass tour. I got people running at me, money in. It's just starting to put my mental bro Like all ever wanted to do was win, put my people on and ship. People turn on you, bro, successful mother, people turn on your mind. Just like a nigga said, you a raglass carse he know it's ragular, he knows the transmission and slipping, but you get that motherfucker and it never slipped.
Speaker 2: That bitch run like a champ like that nigga. Mad that the car ain't broke down on yet. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I pray for you, praying for y'all, brand for everybody the other days, Happy days coming. Oh hm, I see y'all again when I see y'all man. This weekend, I'm in south Haven, Mississippi. Bro, pull up and grab them tickets. This Sunday, I'm in Brooklyn, Yeah, Brooklyn, New York, baby, god boy Clay Center. Man, we're the ones to thank Davids fighting Saturday Day. If you ain't going, make sure you support that man and gravity. I know something, y'all mad, y'all ain't gonna buy it to see him fight a little month roach, I get it, but uh It's gonna be a dope fight man for the ones who do want to watch you grab that pay per view. Support support my god, Tank David, support me. I got some broom with PPC. That's why I be promoting. I got some broom with PBC. So on, behalf of me, you know, purchase the fight man, or go to the fight. I beat her, uh and it's all love all of them, respect with me. Uh to my day one fans, I got merch, I got I got the Bubble Dove shirts South Haven. If y'all want I got the search with me, let me know my team will be out there moving the shirts. And we spread and love everywhere we go on this tour. We're making your lab but we're gonna spread love. We're gonna forget about what's going on in the world when we get these shows, and we're gonna zone out. We're gonna love everybody. We ain't hating nobody, we ain't horming nobody. We're gonna show love. We're gonna laugh, We're all gonna go home in our families and we're gonna and we're gonna We're gonna live life. That's what we're gonna do. We ain't gonna talk down on nobody. No matter what they say about us. We're gonna let them talk. You got some people at your job talking about you right now. But you keep on doing what you're doing. You just keep on keeping on, keeping on, and good things gonna come your way. Some of y'all beig on y'all job five and six years, You ain't got that'd damn raised shit.
Speaker 2: The raisors come, yep, it's coming. You keep doing you.
Speaker 1: You got coworkers hitting on your man. I'll say something. Don't say nothing. Them niggas want you to lose your job. They ain't gonna say nothing, So don't you say nothing. You just keep shaking your head and keep going on about your mother bucking busnes. Keep on coming to work with your spagettis, put your hot dog links in them. You keep on eating that.
Speaker 2: But one day, oh lord, let me tell you all the word.
Speaker 1: One day you ain't gonna have spagetting with the hot dog megin one mom, you gonna come to work with seafood ball baby, yeh, big crowsfished potatoes and corn come here.
Speaker 2: Come makes you ride around with call.
Speaker 1: But no, AC couldn't even get out the mother and drive aside had to jump out through the passing aside.
Speaker 2: Now, God bless me. Now, I ain't gotta do that. I can just get somebody to show for me around if I wanted to look at God.
Speaker 1: You hear what I just told you. A young nigga from Alte graduated, no call and the ain't had no money, mama, And I'm hustling up trying to get in this, this and that, and now I canna do this and that. Baby, let me strape up some change now to try to help you out. My family ain't come from money. That's what my mama used to do. Strape up change to try to help me. You understand what I'm saying, Scrape up change. We ain't gotta do that no more, MoMA. We ain't scraping no, no motherfucking change.
Speaker 2: What you want? What you want? You want thousand and your pocket fifteen two? Come me gig it. That's what I'm grinding the full. That's what I'm working all on. A fuck. We ain't doing no more bagging, only begging. We gonna do something good, lawhead. Let's meant to see another day.
Speaker 1: Got around Floyd man. That and my good friend solo. He probably watching this show. My heart, bro, change my artort took the way I looked at life.
Speaker 2: Sometime.
Speaker 1: Bro, I be thinking I'm just because that's how my mind framed. Man, I don't think I'm nobody yet, which I'm not. I'm not a celebrity.
Speaker 2: I'm not none of that. Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm a work in progress. But I know something of y'all look at me is that. But I'm just a man like y'all, a man. I bleed like y'all bleed. Bro.
Speaker 2: But Floyd told me, Bro, you special. Bro, you gotta move different. Dub Man. I know you got a good heart, but everybody ain't gonna like you. Dog.
Speaker 1: Just know that you can't please everybody. Bo, You can't please everybody. Man, I'm learning that note life. It hurts, it sucks. You can't please everybody. You gotta keep doing you now understand and lead the sugar voice. I understand it not heaven to follow. When you pray for certain things, you gotta make sure you're ready for it, or you're ready for where everything gonna come with. Because it's gonna come. She gonna let it break you. So once you let whatever in your life fothering, y'all break you down. You lost your job. It's okay, you're gonna get another one. You gonna know, y'all, bey having y'all confiure men's I met her, if am I at church or a sports show.
Speaker 2: You everything with me. I told y'all from the beginning. I don't just talk sports. I talk life. I talk life.
Speaker 1: I speak life, I speak positivity. Yeah, I can't see none of y'all on this show, but I can see comings. I see money coming in y'all future. I see good health coming. I see single men, I see thember women coming. I see married women and marry men on my show. I wish y'all nothing but success, nothing but beautiful years for you and your husband, your grown kids that's in your house. Put them Mama buckles. They ain't got no illness.
Speaker 3: Or no no.
Speaker 2: Nothing like I tell them something going along with them. Put them motherfuckers out, and you and your old lady enjoy life. But that's my time. God bless y'all. Thank God for watching them out.