Speaker 1: With a big performance today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's huge obviously, just where we're at, and uh, every week matters so much.
Speaker 1: We all know that.
Speaker 2: So I think just the biggest thing was, you know, just getting some energy and momentum.
Speaker 1: You know, this league is is hard.
Speaker 2: It's tough, and if you don't have momentum or energy man and belief within a within the building, it can be really tough. So for us, I think that was the emphasis today and I think we got it.
Speaker 1: So, but you were mentioned as someone who said some things to the team. What did you What was your message? What do you think the mood of the team was going into this game.
Speaker 2: I mean we said some things just you know, I was just trying to keep it real and remind guys, you know this, this isn't easy, This job isn't for everybody, but who we have in this building, we have what it takes and we've shown that the last couple of years, and and uh, we just got to dig deep and find you know, find ourselves. And I think we did. I think guys responded to it. But and really I was just talking to myself too, you know, not just trying to preach to the guys, but remind myself of how hard this thing is and how much of a competitor you got to be for four quarters and go and take it.
Speaker 1: Nothing's ever given to you.
Speaker 2: So it was just a reminder to myself and to our teammates of where we're at and where we're trying to go. And and uh, you know a lot of other guys or some other guys spoke, and you know, I think we're all we all feel it, man. We just we want to win for each other at this point. So yeah, yeah, that was last nights. Offensively, it feels like you've been waiting to have this type of looking sixty minute performance all season.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I think we just all executed, did our job and kept it simple. I don't think guys were overthinking anything. We just whatever it was called. We trusted in Kyle and and we just executed. And I think it was just more of our mindset. You know, we were aggressive. I think everybody across the board once we scored, defense got got to stop, We go back up, put some points up on the board, they got a turnover, we scored, like it was just that's team football, man, And uh, I think it just all starts with our mindset. So something that we've all been talking about a lot more around here, but today we just went out there. We executed, and we played aggressive more than a kittle. I mean, he's a baller. I mean you get the ball in his hands like that, and he can get all the yact after and.
Speaker 1: And uh, he's just so explosive, dude.
Speaker 2: Like for for where he's at in his career, to continue to put up those kind of numbers and and and be that dominant, it's.
Speaker 1: A pretty sweet thing.
Speaker 2: So obviously like to get him the ball in space and let him do his thing, and that's what he did today. You mentioned momentum.
Speaker 1: How important is it to use this as a springboard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's huge, but uh, I mean it's a quick turnaround, that's for sure. So we just all got to get healthy, get back on track, and and uh come back out Thursday with with this kind of mindset of you know, playing aggressive and and doing what it takes for four quarters and uh, I think you know the game will go out it needs to go but for us, man, like, our our mindset is the biggest thing. We got to clear this, not get too high on it or anything, and learn from it and come ready Thursday for it's a zero zero game and a clean slate.
Speaker 1: Sod And the pain that.
Speaker 2: You felt and what you were Yeah, I mean it was just a weird hit. My body was in an awkward position, and uh, you know, for me, never really been in a situation like that, So I was just like sort of in shock, you know. I felt some some stuff within my body, and I was just let myself cool down.
Speaker 1: That's why I went out for.
Speaker 2: A play and and just making sure I was being smart about it. And I was fine, My body was good and went back and I'm good.
Speaker 1: So did you hear the crowd when you came out? Yeah? I could hear. Uh that's your reaction.
Speaker 2: I mean, are are you able to appreciate that moment or is this.
Speaker 1: I mean a little bit of both.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I'm trying to go out and do my job and execute, you know, for our team, organization, our fans and everybody. But uh, you know, just hearing them, you know, sort of had my back like that. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I love playing for this, for this uh organization, for our fan base, and and every time I step out in the field and Levi's man I'm very thankful for it.
Speaker 1: So love playing for our fan base.
Speaker 2: Guys were wide open.
Speaker 1: Nothing that hasn't happened for this season, but for a sustained period, I mean, didn't feel more like twenty twenty three in some ways. I mean, it's just sort of how the game went. Man.
Speaker 2: I think, you know, Kyle did a good job dialing up some plays and for us to just go out there and just play, you know, and guys, we just trusted each other. Man, just when I when I throw the ball to j J or George like it. There's a sense of trust that that we all have and where they need to be. And I think, you know, last year, going back and watching a couple of games, it was it's like that. You know, there's a lot of times where you know, I go through a progression and I lay the ball and expect a guy to be there, and they're there. Like it's just getting those reps and those trusts to continue to grow together. And I know it's late in the season, but it's never too late to continue to work on those things and grow.
Speaker 1: And I thought today we just did that. So were you expecting on that one misconnection with Ricky?
Speaker 2: It seemed like you guys were on different pag Yeah, you know, I thought he was gonna keep it a little bit skinnier up the up the field, and then he saw space, so he sort of cut across, and you know, I just threw the ball early and sort of anticipated, and I missed him. I think his his decision on you know, going across the more middle of the field was a great decision.
Speaker 1: If I would have laid the ball right there for him, then it would have been a touchdown.
Speaker 2: So something that he and I we talked about and I told him, I was like, we just got to keep growing together and learning each other and seeing each other in and out of cuts. And but that's something that I missed on him. He executed his job. Thank you,