Speaker 1: Yes, welcome to bowl Chat. Hi everybody, welcome to twenty twenty five. Wow, yay, we're here. This is great. Huh. Yeah, it's been a while since we bowl chat. I know, so busy. We have been very, very busy. He's so busy. There's been lots going on. I was home my whole two week break. You never even tried to call me and be like, hey, you know my grandma did die. So that was something, all right, No, No, I'm so sorry. Thanks. Yeah. No, So you know, outside of that, I forgot Yeah, no, I was this home eating bombo. I forget things. Yeah, that's you know, that's a major problem of mine. I forget things terrible. Okay, I'm not even kiding, Like I should have come back in here on Monday and give you a big hug and said I'm so sorry. It's okay. But I did text you. Yeah you did, right, you did? Yeah, like you had to ask a reassuring well, no, because I texted you just something goofy And then I was like, oh, oh my god, I'm so sorry. You remember, Yes you did. Yeah, but I wasn't because some newman had written something about this, that and the other. I'm like asked the millennial or something stupid, and I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. Andy. Yeah, you know, but I feel now you're trying to cover for you. So it's been a solid admitted there's no there's no doubt about it. Yeah. So this is the first bull Chat of twenty twenty five. What happened? Look, I I getta you know, let's just reset all right, Hey, everybody, welcome to an all new episode of bulch Chet. It's been a while. Yeah, we're supposed to take down the Farmland Fresh Dairries, so then go do it in case we say a bad word, for sure, for sure, you know. Yeah, we want to be you know, not limited, well I mean un limiting. We can take everyone behind the velvet rope and you know what, fresh air reset, no farm Hey, everybody, welcome to another episode of bull Chat. Our friends at Farmland Fresh Daies are a family company, family friendly and they don't like any dirty things. Yes, but rightfully so I don't like dirty things, but sometimes they slip out, of course, So take the logo down now. They have nothing to do with it. Safe great, No, it's not endorsed by them at all, Yes, just us okay, poop, Yeah, olios. So what's doing there? Pal? Not much? What about you? Oh? So much has happened? You've had some pretty questionable things posting on that Instagram. I mean, this last couple of weeks have just been like a big old roller coaster ride. Yeah, your instagram again, hate roller coasters. Your instagram was really it was giving. It was yeah, it was. It was giving, sadness and happiness and sadness, so many questions and good times and bad times. I think my favorite thing that you posted was the one with the dog and the Jelly Roll song, Oh Sawyer, I'm not okay, I'm not okay. First of all, what Jelly Roll's voice truly strikes something. He's a wonderful love that person, what a great guy. So he just got a dunkey ye love that. Hate the music, really, I would rather listen to Nails on a chalkboard. Like all the songs sound the same, every single song. It's like you couldn't trap. And then for you to post it, you were like even when it's not okay, puppy hugs great and I'm not okay behind it, I'm like, is this a call for Like, is this a cry for help. He has to be a cry for help. This huge hit talk to God Favor. It's just every song, it's like Jelly Roll is the man. I can't wait to see him. Lie nice. He's so nice. It's just I can't if you told me that he does. They're the one that you did, God help me in the windows? What what did you? What was the one that you posted on yours? Yeah, that sounds like need a favor. It's like, after a while, my favorite is please stop. I can't. He's very nice though, he's very nice, and every single person is putting him on songs now, even where they shouldn't be. It's like it's too much. His story is wonderful. I'm so good. I'm very happy. I'm very happy for him. Yes, so much. Same we love that, but the music I could do less of him in twenty twenty five, Hi, Well, you know I don't want to hear Lona Delray at all in twenty twenty five. You won't because we don't play hers. So I don't want to see her on your Instagram. When have I posted her going to the concert? Always on the stories? Oh? Really? Do I post a picture? Hey guys it's a rough out there today, but just keep going. He's jelly ro Look. I just I needed some love for a second, you know what I mean? Like I was, I was, I was well way down on the dumps. I happened to be sitting on the floor and all of a sudden, Sawyer came over to me and he put his leg on my He put his head on my leg and his little arm are on my knee, and I'm like, dude, that is the sweetest thing. You know that I'm sad right now. And he did and it was the perfect picture. And I took a shot and I posted it. You know what, the love and support that I got from posting that one story was wonderful and it brightened my day and it made me happy. Good for you, and you know what, that's all I wanted. Good And that's all I needed in that moment, and I got it. You got your favor, and here I am. And I didn't ask for a favor. I asked to be Okay, you talked to God and he gave you a favor. Yeah with beer, Yeah and guns and chicks or baby Jesus. I heard this awful other country song, There's no awful country song there. Absolutely, dude, this is my country era I'm in right now. I once this is over, I cannot wait to go back to the Scotti era and be like you remember this guy Blump lives alone and all buggy Marsh. There's one it's like where he's singing about his GMC truck. All, oh, Chevrolet, what are you talking about? That is one of the worst songs I've ever heard in my entire life. But it's a really it sounds like that other song. It shouldn't. Why point and Jelly rolls in it too. I know it's amazing. It's such Yeah, play the chorus, let the let the Brooks and done. I can't We'll get I don't care Brooks and found one. Play the rest. Come on, man, can you get to the port where he says, in my Chevrolet? Sure we just were che music. Chevrole should have used it as a commercial. They did. The whole music video was sponsored going by the Edge of Town. It's him driving in his electric pickup truck, which like, I don't know all these I don't know why they're finding them in the back row. I'm all into it. It's one of the worst songs i've ever heard, I must disagree. Give me the people. Sorry, that song is beautiful. It's a GMC slipper. What that song is a GMC pickup truck ad? I'm sorry. Chevrolet. Isn't it the same Chevrolet? No, they don't own each other. GM makes both of them. Yeah, great, so then i'm Chevrolet is the brand you did not win? Yeah, I want GMC is a separate brand. It's a subsidiary. No, it is not. It's a subsidiary. It's not. It's a sister. We're there, it's a sister. Awful. That song is misery, false, awful. I'm gonna listen to it and repeat on the way home. Haven't that good luck? I'm driving my Chevrolet. I'll do it. Yes, go be the Long Island cowboy that you are. Yeah. And then there's the Dustin Lynch and uh the other dust and Guy song. Then there's the Cane Brown song. Oh, let's go put some miles, get on the track. You're gonna have me when you dun, du dun dun. He's like saying he wants to have sex with her, but just saying I want to put some miles on you. That's the weirdest. They're all innuendos. What is the Chevrolet? He's comparing her to a truck? No, I'm talking about somebody compared me to a truck. I'd be like, kay, thanks, no, this song and it's with Marshmallow. They're all so we can break it in if you know what I mean. Everyone knows it's it's in your face. There is no subtext. I want to put Miles can California King in the truck bed. Dude, you can't fit a California King in a truck bed. They're big California Kings, the biggest one I know. I know. So that must be a double wide, the duly with the big with the duley. You know what a duley is? Do you know what a duley is? Just tell me what a dou duly is. The pickup truck that has the extra two wheels on the back, so there's four wheels in the with the big wide fender. Something tells me at the end of twenty twenty five you will have one a duly. No, No, I would drive a pickup truck. I totally what I want to ram. Okay, yeah, here we go. What's the matter and what why let's just rip the band aid off. Let me talk about it. What your tattoo? Oh, I didn't get one, but I want one. I can't a dream you told me it did, and I between the country era that I am not okay. Instagram story, you were going through something over this breakkay, A tattoo came to you in a vision? It did? I am what? Hmmm? I know it's permanent. H what you hate needles? I do hate needles. You have said on record tattoos dirty. Can't. No, Gandhi told me you can. They like, we'll put numbing cream on it, and apparently it's since it's small, it'll be fast, you know what. I wanted to get it on my wrist, but apparently that's the most painful spot because the veins are right there with the wrist. You wan a wrist tattoo, Just get a tramp stamp at that point, No, get a lower back tattoo. You don't remember we had that girl in promotions that that said rip daddy right abuffer butt crack. I can't. I don't. That was insane. You probably weren't even born yet. I just can't picture you with the tattoo. I can't I'll put it right here, but I'll be able to put my sleeve on top of it if I don't want it to be seen. Could I pull my sleeve up, but not that far? I want it like right here, right before the fold of my inner elbow? What do you call it? What do you call the inside of your elbow? Inside of the elbow in my inner arm up here, the inner armor. So anyway, can I tell you what the vision was? Yes? Tell me and I enlighten the audience after this break? What write it down? Ten minutes? Yeah we're back, Yeah, we're back. So anyway, I had a dream and uh, I was pulling my sleeve up in the dream and there's a tattoo on my arm, like, oh my god. And it's okay. So my daughter's names are Ashley and Cooper, all right, So I don't remember exactly what the design was, but the way it worked was it was a S H L E Y C O O P E R one on top of the other, and it shared the E because the E is in the same position. It's the second to last letter on both on both names. So the E was shared between the two names. And what no, I'm just listening. So I told both kids, I said, listen, I totally want to get this tattoo, and you guys are going to design it. So I want you guys to design it, and as long as I approve of it, I'm gonna get it. She's like, you're an idiot. She's like, you're not doing that, and then Cooper's like, yeah, I'll design it, so you know. So it's gonna have googleingna a little bubble. She's all about a hamster right now. Oh my, I can't even with the hamster. Who wants a hamster? They stink? Also, fun fact, there's not a P in hamster. What it's h A M S T E R. Right, I always thought it was a hamster. Shut your mouth, like up until two three years ago, like a hamper, Yeah, just with a ster. Hampster. Yeah, I always thought it was a hamster. It's I think it's I can understand why because it's an idiot. You're sorry. I had to dream your new I'd a dream where the EAT's connected. My daughter's ease are in the same spot. I must get a tattooed. Scott Luther Jr. Please sorry, shut up. I can't with you I can't. Uh, yeah, I'm sorry. What now, Oh Hampster, Yeah, hamster. Okay, it's hampster. It's hamps. But I think the way that people in the Northeast say certain words, it can come out like a pee. I mean the way you said it sounded like hamster. Look, I guess you're right. I I I'm sorry for you know whatever. But yes, you're right. It could be hampster. Yes, but it's not. But anyway, so she wants to not get one. That's what I hear. Do not get one. They die in the most gruesome ways. But I don't care about that. I just care about the smell. Plus, Sawyer's gonna eat it. Sawyer's not going to eat We had the school classroom hamster at the house a couple of years ago, and Sawyer almost broke the door down to get to that freakin varmint. He wanted to eat it's so bad. Plus, I mean, not for anything, But you're it's interesting that you say not for anything. You're from New York. What does that mean? Not for nothing? Oh no, that's that's a New York word that I feel out of my for an acculate. I don't you don't hear. Admit too many people say not for anything? Yeah, no, not for not for nothing, not for nothing. But where am I from? Police? Not for nothing? Not for nothing? Hey, not for nothing? But you should have got your kids, I am stop because they're gonna move out? And then who's let the they care of the things you Jimmy boom pots. You sell like the guy from the polio string cheese commercial. Give me a piece of with nothing nothing. I literally have no idea what you do. You were not born yet. I was not. It was when string cheese was like all the rage. String cheese still exists, therefore it is still a range. No no, but it was all the rage. It was like, what is this new fangled thing? There's cheese and a stick that you can put in your lunch box. There is no shot that it became like a sensation. It did. Hey guys, have you heard of string cheese? Yes? It was like it was the rage of the late eighties early nineties. Polio string cheese. Polio was the only player in the game. They came out with it. So the little bird, Yeah, I know the bird. I don't get polyostring cheese. I don't either. I don't. I don't need string cheese. I do love. I'm also a string cheese biter, which everyone gets angry. Gandhi is also no, there's no reason to string it make a mess. Just bite it. It's not a mess. It is. It feels like it lasts long, like hair. What if they're thin enough? It's like hair. Ugh, it's like hair in your mouth. What are you gross? Well, the strings are The strings are hair like and eat hair. You get hair in your mouth. Sometimes you don't want it, Okay, it's like do you know overbreak? One of my friends was like, oh, I have glass in my foot. I have glass in my foot. Turns out a piece of hair embedded itself in the bottom of his foot. Yeah, like a splinter. I never heard of this. Sure, you step on it, just right, hew, Its just that's it's hair. Hey man. The body is weird and wild. It is just like I have one weird little hair that grows out of my ear right here in the outer part. I'm like, what are you doing? Oh my god, this part of my I feel right here. I feel like I'm pulling on Holy hell. I gotta shave that. It's one piece stupid body. It does dumb things, especially when you get older. Yeah, you'll see, I guess, so you'll see I guess. So, yeah, I got a peloton for Christmas. I'm up. Go ahead. What's that that means? Means my daughter left school? Oh? Why she leaves school? It's eleven o'clock. Oh, she's coming home for lunch. That's a thing she has off campus. Yeah, off campus. Yeah, so she just comes home and then goes back to school in her lunch period. Does she drive? Yes, she drives home then goes back to school. Yes, that's crazy. Why aren't a lot of schools like that? No, when I was in school, we had it all four years, ninth, tenth, eleventh, and twelfth grade. Now I think it's only eleventh and twelfth. I wouldn't go back to school. Let me tell you something in my junior and senior. By the way, we've been all over the place right here. Try to remember what you started talking about so we can come back to it. I don't know something about you getting an infinity tattoo with ease what attached? That was a long time ago. It would be like I can't with that. Anyway you you talking, I'm gonna show you what I was thinking. Okay, no, no, show me what the dream said. Well, I don't remember exactly the dream. In junior and senior year, I had lunch and another period, so I would just leave at like one, and you weren't supposed to say you were supposed to sign out and get like a permission slip. I just left. I said, I hate this place, so I'm just leaving. And I did that quite frequently. That's not really good, but it was kind of like that where the E is shared between the two, where you're going no, no, no, what no, But it's gonna be cool. It's gonna be cool. No shot, hold up, let me get that. No, it's gonna be like designed. It's gonna be like designed. It's not gonna be like straight.
Speaker 2: Wha what what what are you thinking?
Speaker 1: What? You cannot get this? But I dreamt about it dream. It came in a dream. It came in a dream. Stop what no, not, that's not it. That's not even that's not good though, I want like the E connects. What's the problem, think, Ashley. I just want you to know you are brilliant. I don't care. I gotta give her her credit on this one. That I'm dead. That's wow. Why isn't it an honor if you ever came to me with that? Andrew is in the same spot too, Can you do actually letters? It is the same amount. Hold on, I'm gonna make a really big on this stud Oh wait A N d R E w y l E. You see how dumb it is when you're reading this out e R A N d R. I'll get that on me. That's beautiful. Yeah wow, yeah, oh, I'd be honored. Scott right here too, right yeah, right here. Maybe we can get some more people's with names with a second to last letter. I'm just telling you from now. If you ever walk in one day and first of all, Lindsay's out there, I'll do it. If you got a tattoo, I are a know, you'd come in with ice packs wrapped around. You'd be like, yeah, I can't Yeah the ink, they said it happened to me. I think I have a disease from the ink. I don't know. I got gang green. I can't really move my arm right now. Just got this, got this new ink? You would so call it ink too. I'd be on the cover of magazines in I can't please, never get that ever a Dane in your life. But I want it so bad. Let's keep that one. Let's keep that one in the ballt how about it different, something else special, Let's make it a memory. I want to I do want to get something. What should I get? What? Let's but I want something that's meaning. If you get a bowl and a spoon. No, no, why don't we? Cooper says that, please don't know what? I hate that? No, baby, No, no, no, sweetie. Is that from TikTok or something? I don't know because I don't have TikTok though, But let's just keep certain things special, man, shake it up, Banana like I I want something that has meaning? No, why I could? I can't get a tattoo, Scott. No, not because you think it's painful for me, but just I would look stupid, Yes, Scott, really, you would regret it instantly. This is me talking you off your midlife crisis. Ledge back up with me. Let's let's not let's just not cool. No, because I still want to get something. Little. I'm just gonna laugh at you no matter what you get. Why, because Scott, you're gonna call it ink?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I would never. I just know you would maybe tat you, and then you'd kick your skateboard and miss it and be like, oh, excuse me, you wear a backwards hat. I can't please please promise me. I'm not promising because I want to get something by the end of this year. If you have a tattoo, yeah, you won't. All our tattooed listeners are like, yeah, because they can pull it off. You can't. Oh chol she made it home. Oh that's cute. Yeah, nice to make sure my kids are okay. You know it's very important to me. Yeah, I get it, well for sure. What are we doing? Oh, we don't have it? What are you trying to listen to? Tattoo all the things she said? Yeah, it's t a t u. I know. That's why I put in we don't have it t a t u. No, No, it's t dot A dot T dot u. Oh I don't think you can do dots. Just do all the things she said there it is. Oh wow, this is one of my favorite songs of all time. Really this, I love this song.
Speaker 3: I had the album two hundred Kilometers in the Wrong Way.
Speaker 1: Wow. That is a forgotten class again. It truly is. People don't realize that it's they played it. Did you see? No? You definitely didn't. Why no, what's that mean? Okay? Yep? So if you saw the movie and Nora she's a stripper, Oh I have to see it? Wait, hold on, pause, Hello, this is a scotty one. See that's the sign right there. Tattoo that's so old. Oh my god, two thousand and three that from cut the end off and put and maybe do like an AI machine to make it say. And you're listening to ball chet, maybe hello, this is this is tattoo? Do you know? It turns out that they weren't actually lovers. It was all in act. Really yeah. Well, also, Million Vanilli weren't actually singers, you know, so that's very different from what I'm talking about, because they actually sang. No, they didn't. Yeah, they just pretended that they were lesbians, but they were not. Yeah, wasn't there another group like that also Lost Ketchup? No, Last Ketchup did not pretend they were lesbian. They didn't saying the Ketchup song. That's right, who smiles in South Star? What is that? I couldn't tell you what this is a smile and it is your boy south Star. Now we up in the spot chilling with Scottie B. Yeah yeah, Rubens stuttered. These are great. These are all so old. I feel like we did this once before. But some of these are Bubba Sparks. You have Clay Oh wait, that's when we played on the show because it was so outlandish. This is Bubba Sparks kicking it with my dollar Scottie B and we right here Z one hundred. Indeed, I'm just dog bro. You know it's hysterical. The kid Larroy tries to sound like that, but he's from Australia. Yes, yes, yes, hey yo, what is the kid Lroy? You're listening to Scotty Bee on Z one hundred. Oh genuine, my pony, Wow, that's old. Ye, this is genuine with Scottie B. Yeah, joule, you know it's with an I, not an E. I didn't put it in there, Okay, Joe rule, that's cool, ye with the Dale is Jo rule? With Scotty that's so super cool. I sat next to him on a plane. Really and when you find the fest, no it's not fire firefest. I sat next him on a plane. He ordered the stinkiest of stanky sandwiches and I knew it was him, but I didn't want to say anything. And then I sat next to him and I was like, oh my god, I can't believe I'm sitting next to jaw Rule. He ate the stankiest quiz no sub it was tuna, It had nasty jo. Why would you do that? Awful? And he proceeded to pass out for the rest of the two hour flight and snored so loud, like I'm talking, like if you're in the bathroom, you're hearing, Like, how are you sitting next to jaw Rule? I was flying back from Miami after Elvis's book tour and I did get a first class seat. Let's fine, you deserve it. It was great. And yeah, he sat next to me. I don't know where because that was post Firefest. So tell you what, let's take a break. We'll come back and I'm gonna play some dead celebrities right after this. Dum du dun, dunt du dun. I feel we shouldn't and we're back. That's twenty three. What's Wayne wonder? What did he sing? I don't remember how the song was. Though he didn't win American Idol, No, definitely not okay, So one of these is dead. Hey, what's up? This is TLC. That's right, we're hanging out with our boy, Scottie b. That's right, old Z one hundred. But I don't know if that was all three of them though, Chili and tea boys, because yeah, but there was two thousand and two. She was still alive now left eye was dead already. Yeah, she died, I think in really, I think she died early, like before Leah. No, no, no, I don't. I don't believe that. I don't think so, I'm gonna check. I don't know. I don't know if any other of these people are dead TLC. I mean, Sev might be dead. Maybe Sarah is dead. I don't know. Yeah, April twenty fifth, all of what year? Two thousand and two? Oh wow, hold on, let's see what day they was put in TLC eleven eighteen. Why she was dead already? That's crazy. Why were they doing a tour after she just died? I don't know. It's so weird, Sarai. She had one song for like a half a second. This one's funny. What up? But she girl Sarah with my favorite jew, Scottie Bee on Z one hundred. I don't know. Why she said that. But you know, I'm probably the only one she knew. I've never heard of Sarai. Yeah what did she sing? She did a remake of something. It was good. It was a good song, though, sev can't wait one minute more, I can't wait one minute more? Okay, yeah, great, it was a good song, which I remember dream Natural. These are these are fun? I loved dream fanny Pack. Oh they they sang that one song. Hi, this is fanny Pack with Scottie Bee on zero one hundred. Yes, and Z one hundred was the only place that played that song. What's dildo oddo? This is why we had to take that back. Also, yeah, they sang that song you have a frontal wage the camel toe. Oh they were camel toe. Wow. Most people have no idea who it is. That's right. Yeah, Hi, this has died. I was Scotty Bee. I love how it said like that, Scotty Scotty, that's my favorite. This is boring for people, I'm sorry. Uh anyway, so there's actually some big one. Look, there's Beyonce said my name, hold on, hey is Beyonce with Scottie b on Z one hundred. Wow, that's old. That the kittle Roy that's old. Well, that's probably the big I would say Blue can't trolle. Yeah, I would say that's probably the biggest celebrity. Right, I'm Blue cantrout with Scottie b on Z one. That is not how I thought you would say. Beyonce is death. Let this Christina Aguilar, But I would say that Beyonce jay Z too. I have two Christina Aguilars and you have two jay Z's. I got jay Z? Wow? What up this jay Z with Scottie b on Z one hundred. That's so cool in two thousand and two, Jennifer love hewittt. Yeah, but I think Beyonce and jay Z they're married. They are? Yeah? Wow, I got the power couple saying my name. You think they like sit at dinner and are like, do you remember when we read for that that liner for Scotti b who I wonder how he's doing. We'd never do that today. Yeah. Lenny Kravitz, this is Lenny Kravitz hanging out with Scotti Bee on Z one hundred. He was not hanging out with me. I'm just letting you know that he absolutely was not hanging out of me. Sean Paul he stoned yo, yo, evanting is good. I don't know what chint in my tail with Scott to me, this is Sean p on the Z one on Jane to see what he did that I did? That was smart, That was cool. That was kind of that was so cool. Anyways, fresh fresh to death justin Timberlake, that's huge. I don't remember these. Hey, what's up? This is justin Timberlake with Scotti Bee on Z one hundred Can you just play that as a re entry one day on Z one hundred eight, No, because they'd be like, what, Kalise, my milkshake brings all the boys to the song? Yeah, hey, what's that? This is Kalise. That's cool, all right, I don't know of that. I'm sorry, that's boring. That was fine. I wish there was Andrew Ones. Yeah, yeah, except my name. I feel like, isn't fun to say Andrew? Yeah, like Scotty Bee is fun? Nah, it's like quick you know where I got that name. I don't like it, to be quite honest with you, I think it sounds very childish. Well, that was like how I hated being called Andy and then just I gave and everybody said it so yeah, I just I what I ever since I was a little little kid, the crazy neighbors down the block for me whose kid was riding on top of the Cadillac when my parents moved in, and like here we go in the late seventies, okay, and they still live there. But so the mom, when I was like maybe two years old, called me Scotty Bee for the first time, and it just kind of stuck, and that's what she always called me, and just I kind of went with it. I don't know, I think it's I don't like it. I don't know. I think it sounds stupid. Although I did have the license plate Scotty Bee in nineteen ninety four, not surprised on my blazer. I can't with you. Yeah, I feel like, what would you have been otherwise Scott? I would have been Scott's something, you know. Honestly, it sounds like you'd be a newscast. I would be like Scott Lightning or something of that. Scott Thunder. Hey, you're listening to Scott Lightning, No thunder, one thunder. Hey, you're listening to Scott Thunder. Yeah, one hundred right, Scott Storm. Do you want me to do an intro liner for you. Yeah, but I want a different name, but I want like Scott something else. Look got Look I'm just showing Andrew this picture. But look there's my my truck and there's my license plate. That's so cool. It also was good because it was one time when I was going he would totally get a tattoo. That guy would one hundred percent drive his blazer around, windows down, put some milesone it. I'll never forget. I was going, I guess what this is my tattoo. This's my ink to the Waterloo Music Festival in Jersey. I was in high school still, I was probably seventeen, and I was driving that truck and there was so much traffic. I had a pee so bad it was like going to freaking Woodstock. I didn't realize it was that bad. I took some girl with me, Jody her name was, and I had to pee really really bad. So I was riding on the shoulder so I can get off, so I can go to the Wendy's to go to the bathroom. Yeah, and it just stopped it and all of a sudden, I hear, whoop, whoop, Scottie b get off the road and with the cop behind me, like, stupid license plate. That's why you don't ever have license plates with your name on it. I mean it seems obvious. Yeah, just like getting a tattoo that has Ashley and Cooper connected by the E. It seems like a terrible idea. Yeah, but that's their names. And I cherished that forever in your heart. No on my arm, not on your skin. Why then you also couldn't get buried. No, it's not like that anymore. Some rabbi said it's fine. Which one it was in the newspaper, Rabbi Gelman, Oh real, I'm serious. He does the call him in Newsday and someone wrote in and said, my grandma said I can't get buried. He's like, nope, that's old school thinking. You're fine. Yeah, it's fine, but hold on, lock the gates. He has ink. Hey, it's I knew you would call it ink. I knew it. I knew it locked the gates of the Best Day cemetery, that you would never call it that. This is why I didn't call it that. It was the guy that wouldn't let me in. I cannot let it do this. You will embarrass yourself. Please, it's going to be a deeper conversation because I want to do it. Oh god, it doesn't need to be any deeper, doesn't need to be skin deep. Very good. All right, shall we go? I think so thirty minutes enough. When are we posting this like today? Yeah? Well we should ride home. I will listen to it on the right and then I have to I don't have bluetooth in the car that I'm in now driving some old Yeah, people are really upset with that. Okay, so it's just you know, death, all that stuff. I hear you. Yeah, I know, you know. The graving period's over. Oka. Did she have any tattoos? She did not. My Nona would never get a tattoo. Okay, not a meatball on her butt cheek. No, she would never get a meatball on her butt cheek. I'm sorry, didn't. Wasn't I wasn't. I really really like not that. This is my other grandma. I was gonna say I said something really stupid when your other grandma died too. I'm so sorry. I'm bad with death. I don't do death. Well, I really don't either. We're fine. You laugh at fun did you laugh at her funeral? There was one thing that made me chuckle, but I couldn't no. But there see, there's a difference between just uncomfortable laughter because you don't know what to do, and somebody telling a funny story about grandma and like that time when Grandma's boobs dragged the ground. That and then people just go. And then if anybody came to my Nona's wake and said, oh, her boobs dragged on the ground, I'd say, please leave, thank you so much. I was talking about my grandma. I'll never forget that. It was like, it's just it's seared into my memory. I just can't ever. I was a young kid walking by her room and in the mirror I saw her bending over picking something up. What is happening right now? Thank god we took down the farmland. You just said, why would you say that? Thank God we did. But I just I'll never forget it. It's just burned into my memory and I wish I never saw it. That happened. That's happened. You can't expunge that from your brain. No. You know what you see things, you see them. That's why people are traumatic. Like you see accidents and stuff and it's very traumatic. Yeah, that's why I can't be an emt. I want to be desperately, but I can't roll up on the broken open skull. You know, I can't see it, can't because I'll never forget it and I'll have nightmares forever. Sometimes you just say very funny, out of place words. But for example, I can't roll up. What are you rolling up in the ambulance? You're gonna roll up in the ambulance? Yeah, how else would you say? Pull up? Yeah? I was speed up. No, you're not speeding up to an accident. In the country songs, I say roll up lot, I'm sure they do. Yeah, that's why you need to get just a piece of like what is that the straw? You just start chewing it while we're doing these. I did get me some hand me down land, you know, hand me down land. Yeah, you know, so it's very Land is very important. Okay, Yeah, dirt. You gotta buy dirt, you know, it's what everything you're saying it's killing me inside. Why it's nothing you're saying me. I'm not selling this old farm for you to develop something. This is my dirt. Okay, that's what They're just gonna take the land from you because some oil Barreon's just gonna be like, hey, we want the land. He got passed out from my grandpappy. That's right, you have a grandpappy. Now listen, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to this episode.
Speaker 2: You've gotta go down to a smarm taking dog out let run on the land. So we'll see we'll see this little sprinkle toes on the phone farm out there in a small town. Yeah, my night is Eison Alden, and I actually grew up in town with over five hundred thousand people.
Speaker 1: My daddy and my mommy were very rich, but I pretend like I'm a small town people to scam you. Well, thanks so much for covering the bowl chat. Appreciate y'all. Until we see you next time. We brand new serial Killers on Monday. Make sure you check that out where we mentioned the tattoo story. Yeah, so sorry, it's all backwards and discombobulated. Until we see you again. Say clean, Andrew, clink clank, sorry, ew, this is yeah, okay, sorry.
Speaker 2: I got a little miro I got from chewing tobaccoon.
Speaker 1: I got a new food