Speaker 1: I'm about a crash out. One more thing, I'm strong and getty.
Speaker 2: One more thing.
Speaker 1: Get to some of my son's teenager slang coming up in a minute. The first came across this on the Twitter machine last night. I wish I knew who this guy was. It was retweeted by somebody and I couldn't figure it out. Some young black comedian. The fact that he's a young black guy makes it better because the Sopranos went off the air twenty years ago. Longer, when did the Sprans go off?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: I'm bad at this sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Katie's going to look it up for real quick. But it's been a long time since the Sprint has one in our hearts? Eh does mine went.
Speaker 3: Off the air in two thousand and seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, a long time ago, but anyway, this is a young black comedian guy who does a good Tony Soprano impersonation. And he's on some interview show and this is what sounded.
Speaker 2: Like, what's your best impersonation?
Speaker 3: You your favorite?
Speaker 4: Anything that's new, feels like a new child. Uh but I love Tony Soprano because one it's a white guy Italian and nobody expects you to do that. Uh, ask me a question, Tony, what did you do with the body?
Speaker 5: Does the matter what I did with the fucking body? All the guys's gonna fucking marry show. What's your question for? They know the fucking position. I'm for the king in I run a fucking under bush. I'm go doing a Johnny fucking shack buried behind the fuckingout a bigger doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: It goes with the Oh my god, I'm watching your mouth when you do it.
Speaker 2: That is that the key?
Speaker 4: Like, like I said, notes, Tony is Tony is Ish, talk about my sister Jandish uncle Jo Johnny fucking Jack. So then you gotta have that metal of a we go down on audio shudios audio fucking bookish.
Speaker 5: He's not the matter guy, But to go fuck a gravy.
Speaker 2: That's a different language, you just yeah, that's literally a different language.
Speaker 1: So that entertaining. Well, Yeah, what's this guy's names? Are you familiar with his work?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I actually met him in San Francisco. Yeah, okay, cool.
Speaker 2: That Wow, shout out a. That's brilliant.
Speaker 1: That is a good Tony sotto. Oh my gosh, yeah, pretty funny.
Speaker 3: So, my son, I'm not sure he needed the sailor talk in there.
Speaker 1: That's just if you're gonna do a tony soprano impersonation, I think he kind of do. Uh. So my son says things occasionally that like I don't know what he means, or he says it in a weird way, and then I find out it's part of the whole high school slang thing. And he's a cool guy with cool friends, so he's he's using the lingo. Like he he started saying, I'm about to bee, I'm about to bee. What do you what are you saying? You mean you're about to be? I'm about to be. And then I was around some of his friends and they all say, I'm a I'm about to be. So it's just it's a thing.
Speaker 3: But it is it. I'm about to be shortened.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm about to be hungry. When are we going to eat?
Speaker 2: Sounds like he's like he lives in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah I don't know what that is, but uh and then crash out, which I used to be go to sleep or take a nap or whatever, but now it's you're going to lose your s So, like I was getting upset about something the other day trying to fix his little motorcycle and having troubles, and he said, you're about to crash out. I can tell you're about to crash out. And I said what and he said, yeah, you know, lose it. Oh that means lose it now. So okay, just to just to up that for you in case you want to reuse your crash out lingo around younger people. But this is the one that I that is the newest one. I'm very confused by. He doesn't know the origin of I guess there's a song, but it starts the song is because it how I use it in a sentence, say something about the debate tomorrow tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: A statement about the debate tomorrow could be decisive in the election.
Speaker 1: Type shit hardly. Type shit basically means you're right, or I agree, or you know true at or word is.
Speaker 2: It like bring the hate or or like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but he said everybody says it.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: But it became a song after I think he said anyway, you know, like he said, like, you know, a guy in front of you whisper back, and this math test is hard, and you'd say, type shit.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I know, I know that's what bothers me so much. Usually it's got something I latch onto as it's making a bit of sense.
Speaker 2: But I would guess it's it's akin to saying preach or word. Yeah, okay, you're typing the I'm not using again the sailor talk. It don't approve, but I'm too talented to work blue. I just I blame the Internet, and well you but you're talking about your own family.
Speaker 1: But I blame the Internet.
Speaker 2: I blame the Internet for the fact that I ever have to hear any teen slang whatsoever, because given you know where I am in my life and everything, I would be at the glorious, glorious part of my life where I never had to hear that.
Speaker 1: I'll use crash out the way young people use it now. I'll probably do that, but I'm not going to say type shit about anything. Probably why would you? So I don't know, so he knows what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Your own lingo. It's sad. What are you like?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to coach swear.
Speaker 2: Are you going to start shopping? Isn't it wet seal now? Or I'm going to that still exists?
Speaker 1: I can do that. So if I'm over the coat switch, yeah, people around my age year older, I crash out of me. No, I take a nap. If I'm around the younger crowd. You know, if this light doesn't turn green, I'm gonna crash out.
Speaker 2: Katie, we're both gagging.
Speaker 3: What Joe said earlier, I blame the internet and.
Speaker 1: You anyway type ship?
Speaker 3: Oh just please, that's not good. Catch me off on how about that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? There you go, There you go.
Speaker 3: At least I understand your queen.
Speaker 2: Jack. There's your leader.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess that's it.
Speaker 1: There's your queen