Speaker 1: Now that one's recording to Oh Wow, Hey Andrew, Oh my God, live from the Farmland Fresh Dairy Studios. This is Serial Killers. I feel like I haven't seen you in forever. I know it's been quite some time, and this is another one of those episodes where it's almost real time because we're recording this today, April twenty second. I just hate this mic. We do have to get it fixed.
Speaker 2: It's so like, honestly, it makes you just want to bring the roadcaster in.
Speaker 1: Yes, then we'll have our noises back.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to clean some stuff up before I ever bring in this roadcaster.
Speaker 1: All right, So what I'm room for cool? Cool, cool. What I've decided is I'm gonna I'm just gonna stop saying like the days and the times and the dates and everything. Because something got screwed up somewhere and the Passover episode ran last week. I feel like I feel like there's a missing episode somewhere. Either that or I timed things in. I don't know what it is, but I feel like at some point we're gonna find like this lost episode of Serial Killers. Okay, that's gonna be very excited.
Speaker 2: I was actually asked last week by my friend Chris. Why was the Passover episode posted last week when passovers this week? And they said, I don't know, maybe we got to head start on it.
Speaker 1: No, because in that episode we actually said tonight it's the first night of Passover. So it's just the scheduling got messed up somewhere, and then the week before that you put the wrong one up. It's totally okay, we're very busy.
Speaker 2: You can just upload it from here now, you don't even need me upload it from where.
Speaker 1: So this way it saves you a whole step we're talking about, like, you won't even need.
Speaker 2: To You could just literally take the audio off of there the same way that you do now, Yeah, and just upload it straight there.
Speaker 1: What to spreaker. Yeah, you'll have to show me. It'll take two seconds. That's very exciting.
Speaker 2: And you don't even ever have to send me another file. Huh, wouldn't that be nice? No, you could schedule all of it anyway.
Speaker 1: Let's get started, let's get eaten.
Speaker 2: Me do things outside of curate the forty two thousand cereals that are just sitting below me.
Speaker 1: We have to can't stop kicking things. We have to get this episode posted so let's go. All right, Yeah, no one listens to tech and this feels like good job but me, so everybody he mettle controversy because empty without me, that's for you. Cooper. All right, let's go. So we as to this. She knows every lyric to every Eminem song ever was. Yeah, but Cooper's not listening to this. If I tell her we talk about her, she will. So we did that blueberry and thing one a couple of weeks ago. Yeah. Now we've got Cheerios Veggie Blend's Apple strawberry. Remember your mom was gonna buy these, but I told her not to because I had them.
Speaker 2: Well, they brought zereo from Ecuador, so I will be bringing that in and we will be doing it the day I bring it in. Oh, I'm not going to give it to you to get locked up in the ceial hoarding section.
Speaker 1: But you have to you have to understand, there's a method to my madness.
Speaker 2: The method to your madness usually just involves pushing anything I bring in.
Speaker 1: It is not true, it's true.
Speaker 2: Easier to just do it, get it over with and then Andy doesn't complain. Doesn't that sound better?
Speaker 1: It's gonna have to be related to one of the other serials in our episode. That's how this works.
Speaker 2: Just like every time we do an episode and you're like, oh, man, I shouldn't have done it this way.
Speaker 1: Oh, this has a nice strawberry smell. It's good. So this is this is you know, one of those cereals would like hide the veggies in there so the kids don't know. But again, it literally says right on it that there's veggies in it, with pictures of carrots and sweet potatoes and stuff. So any child that can see, you know, we'll look at this box and be like, hmm, there's hidden vegetables in here. I don't want it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, exactly what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: That smells good? Going back to the farm, their fresh aries, fridge, Hello, Wayne in fridge, throw a windowsill garden. They are really stretching it with this one. Who's doing a window sill garden with a half a box of cereal. Well, I mean this is the season to start planting seeds. Can I tell you my bamboo is doing fantastic? No, dude, it's very invasive.
Speaker 2: I told you, propagating and the stalks propagating.
Speaker 1: Yes, it means it's.
Speaker 2: Growing other places, like the main root is just say here, but now there's ones growing like away from it. I told you it's a very invasive species. I bought most so bamboo for this reason. It's the super large one. And do you know some of the stalks now are up like as tall as you, meaning they didn't even like bloom yet.
Speaker 1: You do know they're illegal in many jurisdictions. They are not illegal in morgan Ville, New Jersey. All right, you're very lucky because if I planted that by my house, I'd go to jail. Wow, all for bamboo. That's right, just get pandas here. I hear that they're easy to obtain.
Speaker 2: I hate this mic ready. They are three colors, I will say, not good colors. Fix that if they want this to be like a good cereal, it's.
Speaker 1: Like a dull beat color color and like a whole grain cheerry color. Here we go. M they're like baby food, barberry cocks. No, mm hmm. You could say the lots of things taste like berberry cocks. Because it's a great cheerial.
Speaker 2: That is delicious, that is fantastic. I am a big fan of it.
Speaker 1: And it tastes even better with our Farmland's Fresh Dairies, organic home milk, ultra pasteurized Ultra Ultra not just regular pasteurized ultra. Well, when we go to the factory next month, we're gonna find out what that means. I'm so excited, I am. I give this five balls. It's great. What I think.
Speaker 2: It's delicious. It has hidden veggies in it, which makes me think I'm like somewhat healthy right now.
Speaker 1: Big cheers for fruits and veggies. Andrew, look at you, what really they're eating the back of the box. Five balls. Yeah, I'm giving it four. I'm giving it four balls. It's good and it's got twelve vitamins and minerals, excellent source of iron and a good source of calcium. That is so good. But again, this tastes like I'm eating those Gerber little baby food things. It does not. It does a little bit. I think this taste. I used to eat those crunchy things when the kids were little. I would always eat them.
Speaker 2: This is so good I can't get over it.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to get over it because we got to move on. Shut up.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, I like this better than the blueberry one.
Speaker 1: So is good apple strawberry. I want you to tell me the theme of this episode as we continue. Okay, okay, so you know our friend Colia, she's the Jet Blue flight attendant. By the way, she's moved up in the world. She's international traveling. I think she's she's in Mint. You know, I'll never see men.
Speaker 2: Well, Mint also flies to there's one from Florida. There's one that goes to La So that's not interesting.
Speaker 1: I know, but no. Okay, but now she's in Mint and she's flying internationally where she didn't before. Yeah, so now she's got her eyes out. Every time she goes to another international city. She's like, oh cereal. So she sent two boxes. We're gonna do one this week. Thanks so much.
Speaker 2: It's so cool that when they send you cereals directly and get in touch with you, they could feature that episode. But when I've had this for weeks, for weeks, it sits in the cereal.
Speaker 1: Maybe we've cleaned up. We could have a whole area that's like new I have that it was behind us in the queue and old us in front of us. So anyway, look, look cheerios, Monsana and canela. Okay, so it looks like corn, it's apple cinnamon, oh, masanazana. Look at the picture. Those are manzanas and that's Canela. I feel Spanish, Yeah, which is weird. Cinnamon. I didn't know canelo was cinnamon. That's what that guy that used to do the the YouTube videos with the deer, he would have his dear friend and he would call the deer canela. I guess he was calling my god. Yeah, I guess he was calling the deer cinnamon. No, it's funny.
Speaker 2: What And I'm thinking about this now, I like, did not do well in Spanish in school. I didn't want to take Spanish.
Speaker 1: French. Yeah, no bueno.
Speaker 2: And in hindsight, it's actually really dumb that you're a forced to take a second language. I think everybody should be. Yeah, but you should be able to pick what you want. But you also shouldn't be graded the way that we're graded. You're if you don't understand it, that is so dumb.
Speaker 1: You kind of can pick what you want. Some schools allow you to. I think you're forced to take one each year and then you can with.
Speaker 2: The thought of a grade being attached to it if you don't understand it, Like I, why are you getting mad that I don't understand what I am.
Speaker 1: Reading well, because you're trying to be taught. But that's not how it works with language. If I works with any subject, geometry did not ever click for me, I'll tell you that much. You know what language Cooper takes Chinese sign.
Speaker 2: Oh, I wish I was supposed so fantastic listener. I wish I learned as a great listener. Reached out to me on Instagram.
Speaker 1: What's their name? It's my It's okay, they're great, but we don't know them. Go on, no, no, no, you go on, because let's talk about how you didn't know this person's name. Anyway, go on.
Speaker 2: They d m me somebody because they heard that I wanted to take as L and they gave me a tutor who would teach me over zoom. And then what sucked about it is the person was like great, emailed me back, never followed.
Speaker 1: Up with the actual day. Huh so I followed up twice? Already cool because I love you? Yeah, same, yep, buh. Cooper's pretty good. She just was on asl Idol. Did you see that I did that doble? She did great? Yeah, maybe Miguel will see it one day and like it okay, okay, anyway, this box is terribly cheap. I'm gonna guess that this is from Mexico. Uh, it's Apple centermature is and Nestley makes it in other countries where General Mill makes it here. Well, they're scary big. Is this Mexico? I can't I can't even see dot MX. Yes, Mexico. Also love does they use a razor? Bleed? Well, that was a razor. No, that's telling you how to fall the box. Now, look, lots of calories, lots of sugar. It's letting you know the stop signs. Yeah, very good. You know that Spanish excess excesso lots lots much muchlucho. Ye excessive really is what that means. It smells pretty cinnamony. Now we've had apple cent maturios before the American version.
Speaker 2: But like, is it corn?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What is the grain? I see a piece of corn? Yeh, oats and corn? So is it made out of corn? It's everything? Okay, that's not helping. I mean, if you want to start reading the ingredients and best of luck to you, this has something else. My ease is corn. Do you see my east anywhere on there in the ingredients. See, look that's my east. Yes it is. But do you see it in words? I didn't know how signing up to do Door the Explorer. Ye can you say my good She always waited way too long, seriously, like she paused way too long. So these are These are a little.
Speaker 2: Bit bigger than regular. It's like a multi green cheerio.
Speaker 1: Okay, Oh, where's my spoon? You're ready? By the way, you know Team Cheerios is coming back. Yeah, but I remember it's not the Team Cheerios that I love, right, they changed it a bit. Yeah, here we go. Well, you know, it's funny because I get hint of apple jacks, which is interesting because apple jacks is very artificial, very not really good for you. This is pretty good. I like it. What's the matter? What a little too dry? Well, that's that's what the form of the fresh dais organic whole milk does. Makes it undry. I don't know. These cheerios are like impenetrable. No, after a while they'll soak. You can already see some of this cinnamon coming off in the milk. Yeah, it's a little weak for my taste. I'm gonna give it three balls on a spoon. Okay, I'm gonna give it four balls. I like it. Not as good as apple cinnamon cheerios in the US, because again, I'm getting that, I'm getting that weird initial hint of apple jacks, which is very interesting to me. I'm getting a weird cardboard taste. So you and I have very differ Did you eat hot pizza and burn your tongue this weekend? I did not. That was last weekend. Okay, I think that some of the ill effects of that are still here. So not for everybody. Okay, Hey, we're gonna take a break. We'll be back right after this. An is Cereal Wheelers commercial? Right, we'll be right back, any bag. What's going on, buddy? Not much, pal, So you're ready for Cereal number three? Is it in another cheerios? It is not?
Speaker 2: Is it another veggie? It is not another apple? No, something from a garden?
Speaker 1: Nope? Earth well, I mean everything comes from the earth, doesn't earthy? It's not earthy? Okay, it is another ring? Oh? Cereal fruit loops? No? Yes, Hey, did you hear about new fruit loops we got we're trying it today, foot loops. We never had them before.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know sometimes you do have new fruit loops. Maybe they made chocolate fruit loops.
Speaker 1: Dude, you just totally contradicted yourself.
Speaker 2: Well, no, chocolate foot loops would be good because if they had like chocolate covered strawberry covered raspberry, like that would be cool.
Speaker 1: Remember the time when they had chocolate strawberry cheerios and they were so gross? Yeah, okay, great episode. Yeah all right, So Bowl and Basket, this is Shopwrights Cereal, the supermarket here in the Northeast, original toasted oats. I feel like we had this. We didn't. Okay, once you check Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. I'll wait check Cereal KILLERSPC dot com. I'll wait.
Speaker 2: Oh you wait, breakfast choices, Bowl and Basket. Oh, they make waffles, they make everything, because that's basically the store brands.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. This is a crock.
Speaker 2: Whenever they show you with like, oh, cut fresh bananas, it put some strawberries on it.
Speaker 1: That's a serving suggestion. It says it doing that. Who actually does that? I want to know, honey nut toasted oats we had, we did not have these, like, but who's actually doing that? Nobody? I don't think anybody's doing strawberries and bananas. Somebody might just cut banana. Is that apple juice or honey? What is that apple juice? I've never seen apple juice is part of a complete breakfast. It's always orange.
Speaker 2: Well, i'll tell you part of a complete breakfast. Also something interesting, Hey, did you have two eggs? Did you have your toast?
Speaker 1: We did this? Did you have your bowl? We've done this, cereal. Go back to episode ninety two. We did this whole thing. I'm going to listen back to episode ninety two toast and butter. We did the whole thing. I'm saying, it's not an additional milk and orange juice. We did this whole conversation, and that was that we can't have Another thing came up, where like, do people ever actually really put orange juice in pictures or is that just on TV? Because I never had a picture of orange juice in my refrigeration.
Speaker 2: I tried recently to do that and then I just let it expire.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you pour it from the container or did you use the concentrate and mix it? No?
Speaker 2: So I got orange juice from a takeout police, okay, and I wasn't going to drink it, so I put it in a bottle that I had, and I was like, oh, look at me being all culinary.
Speaker 1: No. Six months later I was like, oh, look at that. The only thing I ever had in a picture in the refrigerator that we mixed up like that was five Alive. Do you remember five Alive? It was that veggie juice. No, I don't know what that is. No, It's just it was like it was a juice drink that made you think that it was good for you, but it really was, and it was full of sugar.
Speaker 2: I believe that to be true with these like veggie juices, like tomato juice. You can't tell me there's health benefits in like tomato juice.
Speaker 1: Sure there is? Why not? Mostly because I just hate it? So these look very packing peanuty. Oh they smell like the cereals. They smell cheios. So we've edded our Farmland fresh airries, organic whole milk. Okay, really is the best for cereal too? Whole milk? Is it? Hmmm? Oh? This is regular cheerios is not honey nuts. I love it. I actually like it a little bit better than regular cheerios. Is great fives you dude, you just throw it around.
Speaker 2: I give cheerios five bowls like supermarket aisle.
Speaker 1: Just throw it around.
Speaker 2: I gave cheerios five bowls, so why would I not give this that taste like cheerios five bowls?
Speaker 1: That would be insincere. Okay, well, it's a little boring to me because it's boring, but I still love it. I'm giving your three bowls in a spoon. Again. That's bowling basket from shop right, a great alternative if it's on sale. Oh, this is always on sale. And by this I mean store brands are always less than national brands for the most part, you know. Oh okay, I'm very happy for you. Cool did you did you add a little fruit cup and a flower? Because that makes it complete? Ah? No, no, no, don't you like three bananas that make it a complete break don't bruise my banana juice that's not juice gum.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, and my matsa oh happy pass right of a complete breakfast everyone.
Speaker 1: I'm glad we're recording this now because I can't eat this later. So anyway, thank you so much. Marshmallows, oh, marshmallows, and here would be, but could give me those? I know we don't mix, but we're not gonna grade it. I just want to. I want to try it. Thank you again Matt for sending us so much stuff all the time. We got it, we got just so you know. We have three more boxes from Matt on the way, giant boxes. I don't know where we're gonna put them, but here, do you want them? I'll try it. Oh okay, Cheerios with marshmallow was never a thing? Yes, it was? What? Yeah, didn't we have one recently? Bro, learn about life. Cheerios would never have marshmallows in them. Bro. Oh that's it. Oh my god, that's spectacular. I think we just invented something.
Speaker 2: Okay, So this was another thing that my friend Chris and his wife Brielle, my really good friend, They were telling me. Okay, they were like, why aren't you going to white label places and getting cereal made?
Speaker 1: They make the cereal already, you just put your name on it. We don't do that.
Speaker 2: Everything that could make money, you run away from and make money.
Speaker 1: I might to try some cereal we made ourselves. Yeah, you just totally messed my phone.
Speaker 2: They make the cereal. Just tell them if just say you went to whoever makes this great. You'd go to this factory in Wakefern.
Speaker 1: Whatever is the name of the company, Oh, in Keyesby, New Jersey.
Speaker 2: You'd go to this place. You say, oh my god, we love this. Do you have marshmallows that you make too? Nine times out of ten it's a giant food corporation, so they have marshmallows. So you just tell them to make it with that. You just give them the packaging and then you're done. You create your own cereal because they're already making it.
Speaker 1: That's cool, Okay, let's do it. That would be fun. Let's go.
Speaker 2: If you know how to white label things, please reach out to us Serial Killers PC at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: Just like when we ask people to write us new theme songs, nobody reaches out to us anymore. All they do is they say you played the wrong thing. That's that's all we get. Now who said that? People? I got lots of those right. We're gonna end this. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers the podcast about Cereal. Follow us on all socials.
Speaker 2: Cheerios and marshmallow like toasted oats with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: That would be my series. Somebody should do this. If you just if you you don't even have to call it healthy. Toasted oats with marshmallows would be spectacul I mean basically, what this is. It's lucky charms, but it's not frosted lucky charms. It's just not for it. You don't need the frost, right, Okay, that was so good. That was pretty good. Yeah, all right, we're out follow me my cereal. I'm calling that. That's cool, that's cool. That would be mine. Okay, what would be yours? It's something with chocolate and marshmallows. Why don't we just make him chocolate.
Speaker 2: Rings because that's been done well, chocolate rings with marshmallows.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, I hit my nose. Follow us on socials at serial Killers Spittle screen PC. Check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram. Look at our website serial killerspc dot com. Thank you Newman for keeping that up. And uh, let's get out of here, buddy, until we see you next week with another episode. You know what, you got to post that that bull chat is a lost ball Chat episode. I have to post. It's a bonus and he's gonna post. And we actually did rate one cereal in there too. Yes, all right, We'll see you next week and with another Bowl chat and serial Killers and I'm drunk? What say Crunch, Andrew Crunch, not drunk, actually, just my words were, WHOA got me?
Speaker 2: Like what