Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back Podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: So we're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion to talk.
Speaker 1: Thank you for turning in for a new episode We Talked Back. The show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers, y'all. This is your co host, A J. Holiday.
Speaker 2: What's up, tam damn Hey, y'all, it's a physical tamvam. I love y'all. I love you to aj hore you do.
Speaker 1: I'm wonderful, Okay, I'm wide awake.
Speaker 2: Bit tired, y'all.
Speaker 1: I'm tired. I have a crazy ass weekend, but I do feel a little bit tired, Auntie, like I went out just to jump right into our weekends. I did go out on Friday night. That was about it for my weekend. I hung out and did some live karaoke. Is wherever I go? I need a mic? And it wasn't karaoke night and no shit like that.
Speaker 2: I thought you was gonna say wherever I go, I'd be a hoe.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I thought you was gonna say that. But go ahead, finish.
Speaker 1: That's your mantra, bitch, don't do it. Mantra. No wherever I go at, I gotta fight figure out where the mic at. So I always ask for the mic. And as soon as I get the mic, and not everybody want the mic, do y'all own things. You know, I just like to be heard.
Speaker 2: So my weekend, I'm sorry to cut you off. I went to the strip club again. It's like Charlotteage opened up the strip club floodgates for me, and now I just been in the strip club again. I went to Onyx and the hell I thought it, I know, I didn't even know they were still open me either. I thought it was somebody's birthday. But turn out Nigga was about to turn itself in, so we.
Speaker 1: Throwing up money instead of paying canteen or saving up for I don't know, trial or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I ain't know him, so it wasn't my It was my crossings, fucking.
Speaker 1: Them people money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was like, two for you, two for me, two for you, two for me.
Speaker 1: Don't you ration in a strip affair? Oh, I'm telling whoever the fuck Tammy was out with this past weekend. She got all y'all fucking ones. I smelled booty juice on it.
Speaker 2: It never made it to nobody. Booty, you never made.
Speaker 1: It, but that money was on. Well, No, they do be coming out with some Chris ones. I'm always scared, like they throwing fake money in the strip club. Man, Like y'all just be getting all these Chris stacks of ones Usher books.
Speaker 2: You remember Usher was throwing all them Usher books that value to absolutely nothing.
Speaker 1: I always be like, like if a nigga just threw a whole stack out of bitch like, would she be mad? Like if you stripping and somebody just throw a whole block of money at you, could you get mad?
Speaker 2: Or you just be like, I'm happy somebody thought a whole block of money at my head right now.
Speaker 1: You're gonna be okay with it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, keep hitting me with a block of money every day. I'll take your cushion. Yeah, concuss me with money.
Speaker 1: He got ct E from getting stripper ones thrown at you.
Speaker 2: I used to be such a bitch you in my twenties when I used to go to the strip club. I remember like it was the stripper. Ain't like I used to ball up the ones.
Speaker 1: Trying to get beat up. You know, the stripper is a jump your eyes.
Speaker 2: I know, I almost got beat up in there one time.
Speaker 1: All right, Pete l Royce Laris strip club.
Speaker 2: It was it wasn't even l Royce, it was what was that one that was off for Forest Drive? Oh liquids?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I was way back with I remember liquids.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: They used to be so lit back in the day. They just kilty the life. I think niggas was just nakking too much money down there, Like Columbia used to be like the hub for all entertainment. Like people used to be driving up from everywhere just to go to the strip clubs and.
Speaker 2: Cumbia, right, and now it's just did not There was a restaurant in Columbia. Somebody was getting their booty eight in the restaurant and it was a video going around of someone getting They asked a in the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Girl. It was a bistro here a club and our bar and bistro and this guy who was allegedly actually a gay guy. I don't know how you ended up slipping and eating Kouchi on film Like this is recent, so what is going on with? People were just really living in Babylon, y'all. Because look, let's just go ahead and get the stupid internet NWDS. Right, So why is there a guy in Atlanta who they actually found him? So the video I sat earlier today, it was just like the victims teak and she's a doctor. I forgot what, maybe a psychologist or something like that. But anyway, she was at Whole Foods in Shanley Tucker Tucker in Atlanta, and she says she was bending over it and on an aisle at a Whole Foods. She said she saw the guy kind of pretending like he was shopping, and then all of a sudden, when she bent over to get some shoot off the show, she felt like something warm and wet hit her back, so she reached her arm behind her and then she saw the Oui guey in her hand, bodily fluids. This man had ejaculated on her back and Whole food.
Speaker 2: Could you imagine somebody skeating on your back that you didn't ask to do it? That just this disgusting. These men are violation of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so she you know, she she chased him out the story, yelling and screaming, trying to bring as much attention to what was going on so she can have enough witness. Like a lot of people witnessing what had happened, and he drove off in a Kia.
Speaker 2: Or for focused and some shit, it hadn't been a Kia. It sounded like some Kia activity right now.
Speaker 1: Erica Blackman Troy Troy Cal State C A L L I S T E. Twenty eight has been taken into custody. He was arrested in Gwenett County in charge with sexual battery and publican decencies and now he's currently been booked at the Decal County Jail. There he belonged because exactly, and it can't be your first time doing somehit like that. The weird thing is, y'all Okay, do y'all remember a couple of weeks ago there was a guy in North Carolina? Do you remember Tam. This guy in North Carolina got arrested for putting his face in the Leader somebody book. Yeah target, Yeah, compeatedly doing it too. So when when this news story with the Whole Foods and Georgia came out, I started to look for the other story. It's a piece of shit together. This is a fucking epidemic with these men. I couldn't even find the recent story because there are stories years after years, If y'all google man puts his face in woman's butt, Google that and see how many men have been arrested from all over the country for doing this shit done.
Speaker 2: It's like they do weird.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: Imagine you bending over to get a box of brown sugar and you feel somebody knows in your ass, I'm a squeeze. They nose with my bus cheeks. I'm gonna just let you know now, I'm a farne on you. That's and that's what they deserve, right in their face because they probably have that.
Speaker 1: They probably want to be like, oh you are real one, I let your number right? What's your number?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: This is disgusting, that's weird. What is wrong with men? What is wrong?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: You remember and do you remember a couple like last year, so me and my best friend was out and somebody recorded her using as this is also in Atlanta, a guy was recording her over top uh using a restroom and a quick trip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, she didn't.
Speaker 1: Get video, like she didn't get news.
Speaker 2: Broadcasts happens to you know other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all you know, everybody's all ears. Everybody want to know what happened, and they find the the person the corporate really fast.
Speaker 2: That's insane. Those in the booty bandit just nasty.
Speaker 1: But I'm gonna be honest. They all look like they don't get pussy, all of them.
Speaker 2: They can't possibly because they.
Speaker 1: All look like in cels. These are the guys that are being mean to you in the comments on social media. Yeah, okay, be careful, ladies, carry a carry a pack with you just in case. Ice Spice.
Speaker 2: Put your coat and your shoes in the basket right now. Touch your laptops off your part face ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ice Spice got a new song, give us, uh, give me some, give me the What is it?
Speaker 2: Give me some give me give me a light?
Speaker 1: Ah, it says Ice Spot. Give Ice Spice some light is what this article says. Anyway, she got a new song out sampling Sean Sean pauls Yeah, two thousand and two. Uh hit give me the Light. Her song is give Me a Light, and I mean it starts off cool. She's working with her little beige booty in the back of a car, smoking the Spliffy, and then all of a sudden, she starts yelling.
Speaker 2: Yelling like tsa Atlanta Harshweld Jackson airport, bitch, you got future their this. If this rapper shit don't work out, you definitely have a future for TSA. She can can do the.
Speaker 1: Clear line, yes, because what is happening? And I feel like I felt the same as everybody else and apparently you did too. Right when something happens on social media, I immediately go to the commons. Right, everybody had the same sentiment, like, girl, why are you yelling at me?
Speaker 2: Why are you screaming at me?
Speaker 1: I'm sicking. I'm sticking to rap man, I'm gonna stick to ron. I might start working out the R and B girl, because my brain cells, I feel like I lose some every time a new song come out.
Speaker 2: I listen to High Maintenance on Apple Music, that playlist and it's all female rap, and the women doesn't turn into men, like all the songs sound like men with female voices. Girl, Yeah, they talk like dudes. Now.
Speaker 1: It's very It's all a trauma response. There's no feminine energy in the music, no more none. They like, I'm gonna play these dudes before they play me. I'm gonna get them before they get me. I'm just gonna get this money and get on through like that's the attitude with everybody, and a lot of them. All these bitches stole in love because for some reason, in the midst of being so hard, y'all always end up pregnant. Pregnant, right, see, y'all be in lovey dove somewhere.
Speaker 2: Some how, okay, Right, even though you're not rapping about it, you're making babies, so you're doing something.
Speaker 1: But we know who ain't doing nothing? WHOOPI Goldberg?
Speaker 4: Y'all?
Speaker 2: Why Goldberg is doing so Whopy Goldberg is actually doing a whole lot of shit witho by Goldberg said, listen, she lightheaded and quitted.
Speaker 1: She is not trying to get married ever again. So during a recent interview on the I'd be calling him Don Don Lemon because that's how Fox News was getting on his ass one year but Don Lemon the Don Lemon Show, the sixty eight year old actress and host of the view explain why she doesn't prefer traditional relationships. She said, I am fundamentally a selfish person, and I've been excuse me, and I found that because I have a wonderful a wonderful kid, and a son in law and three grandkids and one great grand that I don't have time for the for a whole lot of people coming into my life, she shared, hit and runs are great, and I don't mind those, but you can't spend the.
Speaker 2: Night damn whooping, damn whoopy.
Speaker 1: Whooping these niggas and getting them up out the house. Okay, I don't. I don't blame her or why not you sixty eight sixty eight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't bad kids, you know.
Speaker 1: So she got one kid, She has one child, but she got a.
Speaker 2: Kid and the grandkid and great grand She got a whole house full of descendants, so she ain't worried about, you know, child bearing. Now, it's just like I don't need companionship because I have family. I guess I don't aspire to be like that though. I always want a man who I want to sew his dick, even at sixty eight.
Speaker 1: Listen, she says, uh, well, bitch, wait, run that back again.
Speaker 2: What you said? You heard me?
Speaker 1: She said, you have a whole line of words that are stacked up in your head about what you are. If you say a hit and run is where you want to be and you don't want to be married, she explained. The view hosts continued by explaining that after years of reasoning with herself why she would settle down with someone, she's surprised that she doesn't want to. She has been married in divorce three times. She said, what I didn't realize was that I figured it out. She said, I just was surprised by the fact that I didn't really want it. But I like the hit and run. I like to hit and run. Actually, okay, so she's doing a hitting and running.
Speaker 2: What's her sign?
Speaker 1: Oh, let's look that up. You know I like that type of shit. Let's see what the hell is why white people was born? I bet you just bit you this whole Gemini.
Speaker 2: Gemini, Gemini energy. Let's worry aries, Let's see, let's see.
Speaker 1: No, she ain't a Gemini, and don't think she's a Gemini.
Speaker 2: Libra faces girl.
Speaker 1: This is a scorpio. This is.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's a scorpio.
Speaker 2: Makes sense that birthday.
Speaker 1: That makes a whole lot of sense. Whooping scorpios is terrible. They're away from me. I'd be attracting scorpios dog like the men and women like. I got some scorpio female friends that I can't shake. And the men is like anytime a dude hollers at me, he's a scorpio. I'm like, okay, Deuce is my nigga.
Speaker 2: I don't want no more of that either.
Speaker 1: I can't do nothing with you, y'all. This past weekend was Mother's Day. We failed to really uh to mention that during our weekend. But yeah, but we want to give a shout out to Anita Baker for Mother's Day because she ruined it for a lot of mothers. Okay, she was supposed to have a concert in Atlanta. She canceled a few minutes before. You got bitches on the Martin pissed.
Speaker 2: Nina Beker is seven sixty seven, you know, almost eighty years old. That lady had the gout.
Speaker 1: She has.
Speaker 2: She ate a pork loin on Friday that her daughter made for her and she could not make it.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Can't be holding that lady. She oh older, because I don't want her to come cuss me out. You know, she'll cuss people out. She's older, and she might have had the gout, y'all, she's a human being.
Speaker 1: Don't be playing with these divas not to mention. Also, these people like their product is their voices, and sometimes it don't always work, especially when you've been singing your whole life. But that is something she needs to take into consideration and possibly go ahead and retire. Baby, Okay, because you had your residency in Nevada in Vegas and you kept going and you still having concerts and started yelling at some people taking pictures to you a couple weeks ago. Like bront wrote, let it go them, tickets costs a lot, girl, I might come up there and sing this song with you for the money I paid for this.
Speaker 2: Ticket, And they're gonna knock your ass right up that stage.
Speaker 1: Gonna keep playing, and they gonna be throwing shit at her next show.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you're playing with black women at this point, right, Okay.
Speaker 2: Your peers, Yeah, listen, y'all. We gotta give a big shout out to our family from Black Effects. Taylor Happy birthday. We love you girl. Nice tea. Yeah, y'all go to her page and wish her a happy birthday. It's at fun size Tea. It's still there, right, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's Taylor Made Now and her birthday is today, y'all, So go, what's your happy birthday.
Speaker 2: At Taylor Made It?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: So y'all go, what'sh your happy birthday? We love you a little bit, eh.
Speaker 1: All right, so y'all we're gonna get into our main topic for this week. We talking pimps. Y'all know, I always be trying to figure out the psychology and some shit like white people be doing certain things.
Speaker 2: We're talking pimp shit and some whole shit real quick, so y'all stay tuned. We'll be right back. And we got a guess who's gonna be on that pimp shit with us. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 1: We are back, and we do have a special guest when we talked back this week. This is my homeboy t Resy from the Bay. Introduce yourself time.
Speaker 3: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 4: That's your boy t Reason from Richmond, California, by the way, the Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Y'all know what it is, No.
Speaker 2: We don't.
Speaker 4: Well, you better find out. You go find out, that's for sure. You're gonna figure it out before it's over with.
Speaker 2: You've been getting high fee to uh not like us. I feel like everybody from Cali.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, absolutely, I love it. Yeah absolutely.
Speaker 1: That's the summer banger.
Speaker 4: That's most definitely the banger that you know that most definitely woke, woke the country over we own so absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like Drake is not like us? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, saying no, you know, I mean the man dude got a black father, you know, but you know, he grew up in the Jewish household, so you know, I don't really think he grew up around us. But you know, you know, ship a lot of black people eat off of them, So you know, it's all it's all how you want to how you want to view it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So so me and is due.
Speaker 1: We debate about a lot of shit. We don't even talk that often. When we do talk, it'd be like hours worth of all things that's going on in the world, from hip hop to how niggas ain't shit, to how black people could do better, to you know, to now, like we just had a conversation recently about the Drake and Kendrick Lamar situation because he sent me post Girl. I'm about to say, post Malone, what the fuck glasses? He sent me glasses Moon the space. Yeah, he sent me the Twitter space he had open talking about the battle, and you know, we didn't really get to actually have a conversation about we was texting about it. But that's my sentiments to you know, black is the culture. It's not a nation of people. So if Drake at some point identify with the black community, you are we to say he's not black, right, But then you start doing ship that's anti black, okay, like calling us slaves and ship. Okay, that's what I got a problem with.
Speaker 2: What's he calling us slaves? Or what's he calling you know that?
Speaker 4: You know what the worst thing he probably did to me he got a picture with the black face, and I don't know what.
Speaker 2: That was, like, what made you do that?
Speaker 1: Or who?
Speaker 3: You know, why did you think that was okay?
Speaker 1: Or who?
Speaker 4: Okay it is you're stealing all somebody, I mean somebody had to be you know.
Speaker 2: Can a black person do black face?
Speaker 3: Unfortunately?
Speaker 2: Yeah, So if I'm put on black face right now, would why the fun would you be doing that black paint on my face? Yes? What if I just got on a black mask.
Speaker 1: Like you know, with the red lips and the white and all that. Come on, Tammy, stop playing devils. Everything is not for I was a fucking advocate, okay, very clear. Listen and Charleston, they have this restaurant I won't say the name of it. But they have Sunday Brunch.
Speaker 2: They called it.
Speaker 1: They call it First Service or First Sunday Brunch or whatever. But they have the Plantation singers, old black women who come in. You come to brunch and they singing Negro hymns and church stuff in there, and it's mostly white people in there. It's just yes, and they call a plantation choir. I mean, I just don't want that. I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 2: I don't I don't want to lose those Those people who sing on the plantation were powerful. Yeah, so you have to It's all about how you view it, because I don't view it as a scar. I view it as these powerful women who chose to sing in despite of their situation, they still found a reason to sing.
Speaker 1: So we have to celebrate, right. That's then we can't forget money. No, yes we can, we don't have We can teach the past. We don't need to live there. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I don't even think nothing should ever be plantation. That word shouldnt even be mentioned. They need to just get rid of the word and make it disappear. Because just when I ride plast places in the South and they still got ship called plantations.
Speaker 3: That just makes me like, what the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because my family is Middleton in South Carolina and Charleston, right, there's Middleton Plantation. That's our family land that we no longer own. You know what I'm saying. You would just think that this was just some white people shit middle Ten Plantation. But that ain't what we're here to talk about today, y'all know we're not.
Speaker 2: We get all exact opposite.
Speaker 1: Listen, we want to talk about the psychology of pimping. We go away from black shit to the psychology of pimping. Because I always want to know, like, what are the girls that like get trains ran on them? Young ages?
Speaker 2: Every wanting to know like what.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm just saying I want to know the psychology of that, and I want to know the psychology of pimp And I feel like they are both aligned, right because let a group of dudes run run you you know what I'm saying, Like, I know aligned.
Speaker 2: I know some very powerful women who like trains. They I don't think, yeah I do, I do they do them for free? Yeah, it's not for free, it's for entertainment. And enjoyment. When they go on vacation, they get away from the monotony of their lives. That are very powerful lives, you know, successful black women to Jamaica.
Speaker 3: What is pimping to you? When you think pimping, what do you think?
Speaker 2: I think pimping is when you're getting finessed by someone.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the ultimate dumb bitch story, the ultimate Listen.
Speaker 4: I think when you walk in the car a lot and they hike up that interest rate, that's pimping to me.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, it's all him. You have a.
Speaker 1: Government, everybody so and we don't got no choice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean, well, you know, I think that's where you gotta turn your pimping up and you gotta make sure you ain't getting finessed by nobody.
Speaker 3: You understand. That's that you You You gotta fight pimping with pimping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but when you fight the pimp, like the US government, you end up in prison.
Speaker 2: We're behind enemy lives.
Speaker 3: Listen, Look like I say, don't break the law. Just been the rules, right.
Speaker 1: I like great area ship, y'all know. I always be like, let me get a mortgage frouby. I like them type of niggas some smart smart you can figure out how the financial whole church.
Speaker 3: Pastor is most definitely.
Speaker 2: Okay, y'all listen, it's leading his flo on salvation.
Speaker 1: I know, I got a whole article and it is like for this episode, so not about religion, hold on, hold on. It is the link between God of the Bible and the pimp game. That's an article I wanted to touch on a few parts of because people definitely be pimping from the pulpit. It is a real thing. A lot of people who probably used to be pimps, right they they get into this because it's the same concept essentially. You know what I'm saying. You get into the minds of the people and you like a little puppet master. Now you could be like a psychotic pimp, the ones that be beating up, beating their holes up and ship like that. But then you have the more psychologically advanced ministers could very well be pimping everybody in the church.
Speaker 2: And then you have the ministers that are leading their flock to salvation and their their goal is to care for their food.
Speaker 1: But you got to put money in this plate to get to the heaven.
Speaker 4: Collection, don't have to, but they don't put money.
Speaker 2: And nobody holds forces you to get nobody holds, nobody holds a gun to your head. It makes you give. Your philanthropy is your choice in the church.
Speaker 4: That's why they said that what they want, what they want ten percent. That's a little too high.
Speaker 3: That's a time said the Bible.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely wrote that.
Speaker 4: Old ass what they say. It's the oldest perfection. So you know, who's to say that that wasn't writing that in the Bible.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, So y'all, I mean, I don't think pimping is nice. It's like pimping like a big thing down south. I feel like that's more of like a Midwest West Coast thing. Like over here, people kind of manage their own vaginas. I think, you know, I wanted to have somebody on to talk about it that could actually maybe relate to pimping, because I mean, I can't because imagine me selling couchie. I gotta get it.
Speaker 2: They're giving your money to someone else is insane. I remember one time, and I was probably like nineteen or two. I didn't even think I was old enough. I came to Charlotte to go. It was like, see, I double a weekend and I came to Charlotte and I was at a party and I was looking real fine. This is before you could buy ass, so mine was just like spectacul one, right yeah. And this pimp like everybody kept calling him like what's up pimping and talking to and he dressed like he was dressed like yeah, like a pimp with a silk shirt, you know that kind of And he kept following me around the club and saying shit.
Speaker 1: He said, Ryan, sweat you, but I'm gonna sweat you. Tell a get you, yeah, like.
Speaker 2: Saying rhyme and shit to me. And I was like literally running from this man around the club because I'm not gonna sell it and give my money away. Please leave me alone, sir.
Speaker 3: Right right?
Speaker 4: I mean nowadays, like I guess the holes they don't need pimps no more.
Speaker 1: Or why would a whole ever need a pimp?
Speaker 4: Like what is I think that's the only man compatible with a prostitute, right, every woman need companionship, So who what other type of man is gonna be cool with a woman going out?
Speaker 3: A pimp? That's it?
Speaker 4: Like a regular dude going to work every day ain't gonna be cool with his chick doing that.
Speaker 1: So they get bitches out the strip club all the time, and then they try to make them stop stripping because he's not cool with that. Keep wipe up the strippers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like a square. A pimp would never like a pimp, and he gonna let her go ahead and work and.
Speaker 3: Do what she do.
Speaker 4: So I just feel like the only man that's compatible with a woman living that lifestyle is a pimp or some mac or some type of player individual. A regular deglar dude is not gonna be cool with a female like that.
Speaker 1: So these guys you think they'd be like in relationships with these women or the women think they are in a.
Speaker 4: Certain extent, to a certain extent, I guess to me, I feel like it depends on what type of you know, pe is. I guess if you like a boyfriend pee, you know what I'm saying. Though, like a boyfriend pee, you know what I'm saying, Like you you pushing p but your girlfriend is a prostitute or a stripper. Like I said, you know, it's only one type a man that's gonna be cool with a woman living that type of lifestyle. And that's gonna be him, So that's who is for her.
Speaker 1: So these two people somehow find each other, right, and I can understand that.
Speaker 3: They recognize each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I can understand that, and like adults, But some of these pems they go after just like any men. Okay, men are visual, yes, but men can also be very predatorial, so they go after the easiest praise. So now that's why you like America. One of the biggest, longest running industries in America is fucking trafficking. Okay, so now you got kids being trafficked by these people, or even grown ass women getting snatched up off the streets, Like, what's.
Speaker 4: The I don't think that's the same thing, though, Like I feel like human trafficking.
Speaker 3: That's not pimping, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But there's some women who have gotten men arrested, locked up when they got caught, right, they end up saying that this person moved them from all you gotta have moved this bitch from one state to the next, and you got some interstate shit going on, right, Yeah, right.
Speaker 2: So pimping is getting a woman too willingly?
Speaker 4: Yeah I would say that absolutely, Yeah, yeah, absolutely, everybody in on it, because, like I said, most holes is just doing a thing like it's only to me. I feel like it's only a small small amount of women that actually really got a man. Most of them is just moving so long. Yeah, and it's just like, yeah, you human trafficking your damn self on only fans and Instagram at the end of the day, so you know what I mean, like you pimping your own ass at the end of the day, so that if you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna do it, do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like why you need management? Why do I need moneymac management?
Speaker 3: I don't think women are that good and managing money. I think y'all need help.
Speaker 4: Would say, I'm just saying. I just think that's just my personal opinion. I think men manage money better than.
Speaker 2: Women oftentimes, especially our parents and our grandparents. The man made the money, and the woman took the check from the man, gave him a piece of it, and manage the money.
Speaker 1: And right, because why are you being the light that on time?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: We could have waited an extra fifteen days on that. Like you don't even know that though, Like why are you putting no ship on auto pay?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: Responsible?
Speaker 3: We ain't got too many white women out here now here.
Speaker 2: To be honest, there is a lot of I believe that.
Speaker 3: I believe that there's something.
Speaker 1: So why are you interacting one? Why why would you make why would you make the say we'd be arguing about the same ship. We be arguing by this type of ship. I don't even know why you're trying to such a conversation up like that, because not really be triggered. I am a wonderful woman, and I know a lot of other wonderful women, you know what I'm saying, Like Tammy maybe one of them.
Speaker 2: I am. I am one of them very much.
Speaker 1: We checked into the spot to record, and the dude at the desk ask like we all acting like we don't cook because Tammy says she got her little factor meals. I mean, just because you do factor meals, that doesn't mean she don't know how to cook.
Speaker 2: Swim down. Life is very busy factor So yes, yeah, but we know.
Speaker 1: But why we want to boil boil women down to just even just cooking, Like can you cook, sir? We all hustling, we all here in the trenches together.
Speaker 3: I can do a little something for sure.
Speaker 1: So there's a lot of amazing women out here, who aren't selling kuchis right.
Speaker 2: And the measure of a woman's contribution isn't just food and managing money.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just money.
Speaker 1: Give me the money I think a man should put.
Speaker 4: I think a man should be able to manage, you know, supposed to do certain things a little better than a woman. It ain't just all about managing money. But you know we're not about to sit up here and act like y'all won't blow the bag on shoes and purses.
Speaker 3: I don't do that, don't, Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't, Yeah, I don't. I mean, I'll give me a bag of person here there, but I ain't gonna listen. I shop on the real woman who I resell ship?
Speaker 1: I buy resell ship?
Speaker 2: Also smart right that all they have is bags and money.
Speaker 1: To me, I'd be like, damn, I could have bought like a stock with this. I could have bought an extra option contract with this. Like that's really how my mind thinks I could have saved this. Yeah, I don't like saving money for real, So if I'm not investing in it, I feel like you don't make money saving money, So you gotta be really don't, right, throw some real wealth?
Speaker 2: Well, you should like both, you know, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 1: But you know when when when the market crash or I don't well, yeah, when you start trying to get some gold or silver and some ship. But if some ship really happened, like your money sitting in the bank or even that paper money and your mattress is going to be useless.
Speaker 3: You gotta have got to make money work for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you gotta put that ship somewhere. You can't just leave it under in a shoe box or in the bank.
Speaker 1: If everybody started rushing to get their money from the bank, then people be like, oh, we ain't got it.
Speaker 2: So tell us about the first you pimped girl.
Speaker 3: I ain't never in my life pimped the girl never, all.
Speaker 2: Right, tell us the story about that time your friend pimped a girl that time.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, like coming up in a bay like I've always been around, like pimping and hoing, like so we just got like you know, you know, world renowned host strolls. You know what I'm saying, Like Sant Pablo and East fourteenth, you know what I'm saying, Like, if you've been in down streets like that, you gonna see you know hol's hanging, you know what I mean? Like, so me coming up in the streets, I was always a hustler. One of my friends was a was a pee and you know he used always try to like give me like girls if he didn't want and shit like that.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 3: Get tired of them and be like bro, tak her. I'll be like bro with like a.
Speaker 1: Real commodity, like a thing they moving around it is, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: So you know, yeah, so I mean just coming up in the bay, like I always kind of like just been around that coach. Sure, you know, I mean I know real holes and I know niggas really like you know, like pushing p you know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so tell me about these real holes. What would make them real holes?
Speaker 4: Like oh like like like going cross country getting money, you know, like not just sitting in their little town and you know, just you know, not just begging for cash apps, like really like doing this ship like a business.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, one's own means for production.
Speaker 3: Like this is an escort. You know what I'm saying. This is a high level cross country.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's level of the horn. Yeah, if you're asking for cash apps, you're not a hole. You understand you're begging bum You need to get a life. If you listen to baby, you need to stop asking for forty fucking dollars. You was in a way stop that. If you want to hold you just need to really get out there and push that shit in s.
Speaker 3: That's that's not a hole though, she's really a whole. Yeah, marketing, Yeah, she's really a hole.
Speaker 2: That's not a hole. She's just asking for money. She's just a beggar and she's telling you her price forty dollars.
Speaker 3: But if you just forty anyway.
Speaker 2: What girl is that dollars? A lot of niggas asks me for forty.
Speaker 4: Dollars, whole niggas, whole niggas ask for forty two.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, dollars? What you're gonna do with forty dollars? But I guess if you ask niggas for forty dollars, you know what I'm saying, you got four hundy, I guess.
Speaker 1: So I guess we probably should have looked into like the different level different levels of homing, because then you do have the escorts, which it's legal to be an escort, you know, Utah, you could be a prostitute and do not Utah Nevada, right, all that ship legal over legal. Yeah yeah, but I think that in New York they decriminalized prostitution, but it's still like you might get a ticket or something. And it really boils down to men not being able to taxt pussy. They got pussy MV because why is it illegal to sell your vagina? Like why I can't do that? Like right now Trump is in court because he bought some pussy in two thousand and six, dog Like essentially he paid a bitch to shut the fuck up, and now he's in court defending that, Like why who? How is it determined? Like what's prostitution and what isn't you know what I'm saying, because wives could be prostitutes for their husband, Like I'm not fucking on you unless you buy me a new car this year. That's what's happening. Is that not prostitution?
Speaker 3: That's definitely a form of it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, most women got a little bit of it in him. You had to stay with him saying you have a sex turning and then you send him this purse. Baby, I like this person, yea, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know what you own? You are to steal with them saying you want you want to be compensated for that that section.
Speaker 1: Most people have a price, yes, because like we value our vaginas and men valudate purse so well. And I always say this, especially for the young girls. If you out on a date with a dude and he started talking about pussy immediately shortly thereafter start talking about money, now everybody is uncomfortable, Like that's just how that's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: But then here's the only problem with that is because often some of those guys is like, she, I'm ready to pay right now. Now you gotta then.
Speaker 1: What man, you can decide if that's some ship you want to get into or not, Like if your rent dude, might as well go ahead.
Speaker 2: No, I told you how is bad? That is not the way.
Speaker 1: No reason for you not to have out there, ladies, it is to be having sex with a man and she has passed you bills. It doesn't make sense to.
Speaker 2: Me, No, don't have sex. But women be out.
Speaker 1: Here having sex with people and they got like real life financial issues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, but don't.
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense to me. Like you can come in there and your light's about to get turned off tomorrow. You didn't ask them to put something on them lights?
Speaker 2: Is that tricking? Is that being a whole but on like you're asking for help, people men consider that tricking if they don't. I get what you're saying. If you're gonna do it for free, then get help. But if you're gonna if you wasn't gonna do it, and you do it just for the money, now you're a prostitutor. What I was telling y'all, how right?
Speaker 1: Uh? One of my ex friends, she like literally set up a deal like she like this nigga agreed to pay a certain amount of money for the Kucci and it was a real transaction and she like felt some type of way after it, but she really needed the money. She would not have had sex with them otherwise. And she's not a whole, right, just for that day, just for that day, Like the nigga ended up getting murdered by a year later, and not nobody knows until I say this shit in the podcast, nobody knows who she is that sold her gucci once upon a time. But I don't see what the problem, Like, why why are men trying to police what women do with ava? That's really what it balls down to. Like, I don't think pimping should be illegal. I don't think howen should be illegal. I think pimping should be illegal.
Speaker 3: Right, m just like he just living off of her, That.
Speaker 1: Absolutely because there's some psychological, psychological manipulation going on in order for that to happen. I feel like it's nothing to break apart, because to break a broken bitch. So what you've done is you saw somebody who probably has had a history of being abused, who don't have a father, and you meet all those maslow hierarchy of needs, and now you know which is just the finesse. That's when the finest starts and now she's stuck.
Speaker 3: That should be good households, I do.
Speaker 1: I believe some holes come out of good house and I believe that. Really listen, this is protudes, Yes I know, so I swear to God I came from good home.
Speaker 2: It's this girl singing.
Speaker 1: A gospel choir with y'all. Yes, I used to be singing gospel a little bit in the summertime once once upon a time, like middle school and high school. And this girl I will never forget her, Mama, like had us in a group. We was going to churches, church and all that shit. I went back home, you know, after I got a little bit older. I went back to Charleston and this bitch and her homegirl was in the club with a pimp.
Speaker 2: But that don't just because she was on a choir does not mean she came from a good home.
Speaker 1: Her home wasn't broken. Her mom was like a minister, like what that's still don't but would constitute like used. So you think maybe she was already being abused or something.
Speaker 2: She could have been some type of psychologic I think.
Speaker 1: Some holes just like to be holes. Like just like you said, you got some homegirls who probably have PhDs and ship and they like to go to Jamaica to get dragged.
Speaker 4: Are like conversation for the right, like even in the South and the strip club like a lot of the.
Speaker 3: Strippers really in school. They paying their college tuition.
Speaker 1: I don't consider the strippers holes, really nah, some of them do have to. Some of them are.
Speaker 3: Stripping the feel you. I wouldn't say all of them.
Speaker 1: And some of them are like that ship is the art man you go to Magic City, the dumb bitches be I'm like I told him, I was like, Yo, this's a whole new generation of bitches. There's a whole new generation of holes on these poles. These is the old strippers daughters in here probably, like how do you learn how to do these things? Like up on the ceiling all that stuff. It's a real craft. And they should be paid for that court. Yes, that court. Yes they should be compensated for that ship. Yeah, but but in that environment, they got to pay tip out.
Speaker 2: Right, they have to pay tip out. But it also has to be like, like how do you go out in public spaces and expose your body in that way? Like it has to be something psychologically not right.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 1: We had an episode on shame. They don't have any everybody level of shame is different. So for them, like being naked, it could be empowering for them. You know, everybody got on clothes. I'm here, my body look good, I feel good. I'm on drugs like that.
Speaker 2: On drugs, yeah, because some people might need drugs and alcohol to get out there and do that. I can't.
Speaker 1: I just can't believe that somebody wants it's like the easiest thing for some people. I think it is easy. That's the easiest way to get notoriety. It's the easiest way to get money, to be naked and put your ass on internet sometimes. You know, when I first log on the social media and I see a bitch twerking, I'm like, yo, y'all feel whack doing this? You tworking and you work at T mobile, bitch, like your ass ain't even working for reals, So why you still gotta go to.
Speaker 3: Work like sales?
Speaker 4: You feel what I'm saying, bottom line and shit, if it make money, people go indulging.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you know, even in our line of work, you know, even in the podcast space, I feel like if we got more naked, ship would blow quicker.
Speaker 2: But that's easy.
Speaker 1: Were smart, We some real smart women.
Speaker 2: We can use our brains, right, We got great sisters of humor and personality or.
Speaker 1: That shit is easy to put your ass on the internet and blow up, Like it's almost I don't know, It's like the prisoners is the prisoners is running the prison. That's what's happening.
Speaker 2: And also, my daddy's still alive, So is that the only reason why it hot?
Speaker 3: Also not the only reason.
Speaker 2: I respect him.
Speaker 1: Too old for that, ship, I'm just I'm too old for that. Like, what are we doing. Like maybe if I was in my twenties, I would have a little bit less shame. But I feel like the older you get, like you realize, like, but what are you doing right?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: So I'm not trying to compete with that type of lifestyle. I can't compete with that shit. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I had a friend, so we met in Europe when I was living in Europe, and he was in the military at the time, and then he got out. He went to Vegas with the military and then got out in Vegas and he started pimping and he was right, it was just.
Speaker 3: The right crowd.
Speaker 2: Hispanic girl. He had an Asian girl, and he was like, tam, I just need a black girl.
Speaker 3: I need one.
Speaker 2: And then he was like, come to Vegas. I'll change your life all the money you could ever And he's like, and you want this is what he said to me. I will not make you fuck black men, just Asian men from Asia. They won't even be American.
Speaker 1: They'll be overseas, overseas count.
Speaker 2: And he was like, and I promise you, I'll change your life. Your whole lifestyle is change. You'll have all the money you ever wanted. And I was I was. I was like, now, what would make you think? He's like, I know how you like money. I was like, okay, I love money. I love money, but I ain't.
Speaker 1: But he's telling like he to be getting that bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, they did well, Like I would be watching the story like damn, this bitch got her and you would never know g wagon. Yeah that's I just could never. I could never.
Speaker 1: So basically, he like curates, like the the he puts together the business. He facilitates the meetings for her and whoever else, or the women and whoever else. But yeah, I would be offenditive if a dude like what about me?
Speaker 2: Make you think that I want to sell my body.
Speaker 1: Ship like that? There's two strikes for you, bitch. Somebody I came at you like that. Now, let me look at your aura. He might got a whole aura a horror y'all know, yo, let me find out you on we talked about costs playing a hope.
Speaker 2: I would never have. I just have to look apparently, No.
Speaker 1: You got the whole energy. You just said it A horror girls as funny as.
Speaker 3: Hell, a horror Like really, yeah, I would.
Speaker 1: Be offended man, because if I'm gonna sell my kouchie, like I really don't need no help. And I feel like even with those girls, like once they get to a certain status, like why y'all can't book your own people? You know what I'm saying, Everybody, I'm pretty sure your DMS is lit.
Speaker 2: Listen, you can't be happy with yourself selling pussy every day like you cannot. I just can't imagine how I would be. I would not be able to look myself in the mirror and like who I saw in the mirror if I knew that I was selling my body to get money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of women be just having like bitches who wear glasses. Bitches who wear glass like prescription, I can't see that's it. Bitches who wear prescription glasses be the biggest holes. You know what I'm saying, How.
Speaker 3: Did you come up with that?
Speaker 2: Met them teachers?
Speaker 1: Maybe them teachers, like yeah, they be like the biggest home.
Speaker 4: Surprise type of she's got the only fans, they say, a lot of the teachers getting fired and ship for having only fans.
Speaker 2: Make it thirty grandy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course they need only fans.
Speaker 2: Need to tell these teachers more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not paying them. The girls gotta use what they got to get what they want.
Speaker 2: Ronnie Hoe quotes, But what was that saying?
Speaker 1: Damn, that's my train of thought right quick?
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, we need to cut one second.
Speaker 1: Oh stop it.
Speaker 6: I'm sweating, man, all of a sudden, all of a sudden, horror show, not.
Speaker 2: Your horror showing.
Speaker 1: That we're gonna be wrap We're gonna wrap up in a minute.
Speaker 3: What made you change it?
Speaker 5: What made you change to that? Thed? What are my friends to her? And I was like, I don't uh think you mentioned her late one time, but you obviously that would be the fuder part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, alright, I got sweat, Stay move my TV.
Speaker 5: The record, but you can't see your hero.
Speaker 1: You or your home girl. You remember how bad her back was?
Speaker 2: Sweating?
Speaker 5: Oh, he said, it ain't that depends in my life.
Speaker 3: I don't know. That ain't the type of shit you wanna attach to your name. You know what I'm saying. The record, I don't know, be playing that shit in some court room or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Bad good?
Speaker 4: That be these that'd be dumb niggas sitting on camera talking about the ship they doing out here. The drills, and I will see how niggas do it. You know what I'm saying. Bro, You're supposed to know better. You talk about whatever, niggas, but you need to know how to talk.
Speaker 5: I seen you ever seen that video? It was a lost interview qut unquote OJ. Where you did it is back maybe six uh huh. Anyways he was talking about he was saying hypothetically.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah see yeah see OJ is from the Bay too. Bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, OJ my homeboy like my my boys. I know niggas from his projects and everything. Yeah, so o, J know what's up? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, J know what's up? Damn your little Ori pistol sweating like that? Did I make you nervous? Intimid just a little bit good? You know what I'm saying. I gotta make sure I do that woman sitting next to me. You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 2: All right? Back to it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't cut it down.
Speaker 2: What we need. We need a hole on like we had a hole on a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Which one Laila redkicks.
Speaker 2: Okay, but she wasn't talking about just being a hole. She was talking about her.
Speaker 1: When she was a porn started the one she's a rapper in the ties to not ship going on Chicago, Chicago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about like.
Speaker 3: A real right off the truck.
Speaker 1: But we had one your homegirl.
Speaker 2: She's a porn star. There's a there's levels to this.
Speaker 4: Ship stars are real prostitute stoff some of them are really yeah, some are.
Speaker 1: But how is how is okay? Now that that's the thing we got to get into. Why is prostitution illegal? But making porn isn't illegal. It's still an exchange of money.
Speaker 2: Like why is sex?
Speaker 1: Yeah, like why is that not illegal? M that's a good because men are getting paid. I mean it ain't. No female producers a pinky process.
Speaker 4: Prostitution don't really carry a crazy charge. I don't really think holes go to jail too often, no way you feel me. And when they do get locked up, they charge it for trespassing.
Speaker 1: The buildings, that's.
Speaker 3: What the charge is, or something.
Speaker 4: When they get caught up in a casine, know or you know, they moving around the casino too much.
Speaker 3: That's the charge.
Speaker 4: Truspassing you know, So, I mean ship So I would say that you know, it's not a serious charge. I would think you know, like you know, pimping or like some pimping and panderin or some human trafficking charge is that's going to be a serious charge.
Speaker 1: Right, So do you you know they'd be trying to lock everybody up. So do you think that some of those situations they are now getting the pimps, finding the pimps and then creating these trumped up charges most.
Speaker 4: Definitely, yeah, yeah, because at the end of the day, like who you think these whole number one clientele is, these white men, even the congressmen and the politicians buy more pussy than the Lord allowed.
Speaker 1: A lot of these famous madams end up dead because they books be thick for sure, Okay, full of people, because I mean it's it's the number one commodity. It actually moves quicker than cocaine could chi Coutchie does. But y'all, I be on this app call medium and they just have.
Speaker 3: All yeah should like me. I like the little shit sent me for sure.
Speaker 1: This is the article that came up for me when I was looking, like looking for pimp shit. You know how pimping in the church is kind of similar to like pimping pimps, much like those with power and many religious organizations are skilled at identifying and exploiting an individual's vulnerabilities, such as low self esteem, financial insecurity, or lack of social support. They use a variety of tactics to win them over keep that person dependent and in line with their influence, including a verbal abuse, threats and physical violence, and financial control. We see that in the churches, especially with these young preachers. Like what what is happening on social media with these young preachers? This is just straight pimp shit.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's all like most preachers. I think there are some preachers who like align with that, but I think a lot of the preachers that exist today do have a righteous calling like cleft flow dollar.
Speaker 4: T snakes people.
Speaker 2: Please, you know what, listen, Please bleep that out. Don't take that all the way out.
Speaker 3: Forgive me Father.
Speaker 1: So it says both the God of the Bible and pimps use psychological manipulation to control and influence people. In the case of the God, I don't know why they're saying God of the Bible, but it makes it makes sense to me. But I don't know, you know, people listening. This manipulation is often done through fear. Believers are taught that if they do not follow God's commands, they will be punished or destroyed. That's Deuteronomy six fifteen. Free will isn't much of a thing if you are also being threatened or cohorced, depending on what personal choices you make. Is it the same way it isn't much of a ways to not have a robber, uh, to not give a robber your money when being held at gunpoint, even though you have the free will to do so. In this instance. Pimps also use very similar fair tactics to control and influence their prostitutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: I mean, you still have free will under Christianity and religion. You can choose not to follow it. And there's nobody that's going to do anything physically to you on this round necessarily.
Speaker 1: But see that's the thing they are and fear of what's going to happen on the other side to them. Right if they don't do these things today in this church, right that God is heavy. It's the hardest pad out by.
Speaker 4: Agree with that makes a job with the game. And I don't know you scaring you know, you scaring the you know the the you know, all of the people of the church that if you don't, you know, tip every time the five times this collection play come around, you ain't gonna have no good luck. As soon as you hopping that bucket in the dim parking lot, it is gonna break down. So you better make sure you know you put all the money in this collection plate because when.
Speaker 3: You need a bill paid, we ain't giving you nothing.
Speaker 2: But look at all the goodness that comes out of it too. Like there's people who are blessed because of how well they tie the church and how they follow God.
Speaker 1: I believe you do get so give.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of people blessed that don't go in no church. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, they might have favor you know, I feel like it's you know, it's all about want.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to add that to it. Don't be getting pimped, y'all. Yeah, but really that's about to be my last last. Y'all know what's your last?
Speaker 2: Because once you start start calling the church.
Speaker 1: I like I like parallels to okay, I like I like parallels. I like to understand all things, y'all. Don't get pimped.
Speaker 3: Don't you sell yourself. Don't let the system, you know, what I mean.
Speaker 1: Call me if you need management. Ready to be a mad The whole episode was about calling as if you need assistant, don't call when you're mismanaging your vagina.
Speaker 2: Hit me up at we talk back. Your own personal email for that ship d M A person around y'all want to go, don't send it to our business, no, man, I just feel people need a lot of healing.
Speaker 1: Man. I don't like uh. Like I said, ain't nothing to break a broken bitch. So if you can't, you can't control the mind of a strong woman in that way. But some people that might be they like that type of challenge. Why people may have approached you in the past, like let me see, let me see you lik it.
Speaker 2: Let me see how much hand be willing to go for I ain't going.
Speaker 4: Let me see if Tim Bam gonna hand over that spam without the green eggs and ham.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you might be going at all.
Speaker 1: The thing is that the thing is you might be going under different circumstances. Under different circumstances, you might be going. If it's indirect it was a little bit more indirectly.
Speaker 2: Let me take you on a trip. Let me take you take you on to Dubai and next thing you know, it's a motherfucker ping on me. No, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 3: Oh that's why they be going to Dubai.
Speaker 2: I heard, Yeah already, I am going for it. What's your last? Laugh? Tim la laugh lap my last last? Just don't sell your body, guys.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I like this conversation went somewhere else, but we.
Speaker 1: Got the church of all.
Speaker 2: She was like that, I don't like it at all. Bit just you know, just do an everything where you can look at yourself in the mirror and be happy with who you see at the end of the day. That's all I wanna put it. If you okay with that, I don't you like it? I love it, baby, But just if you can't look it and you can be honest, because you know, oftentimes people look in the mirror and ain't honest with who they who's in the mirror. So if you can be honest with who you see and like them, go for it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get what you need out the game and sit your ass down. That's all I can say. If you're out there hustling and bustling and whatever you're doing, get what you need and s the game.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, all the shit over with Actually, y'all listen. If you enjoy this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday. Ah, God damn it. If y'all enjoyed this episode, y'all tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect podcast, iHeartRadio, Apple, whatever you get your podcasts at. This is your co host A J. Holiday two point zero on instagrams.
Speaker 2: Kick It Tam, y'all should I close her eyes and say that ship because she is a tongue twisting fish Tam Bam on Instagram, y'all follow me. I love y'all, and I appreciate y'all for tuning in. Remember speak now.
Speaker 1: And never hold your puss hand pussy is We talk Back podcast is a production of iHeartRadio. Visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.