Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio the George Washington Broadcast Center. Jack Armstrong, Joe.
Speaker 2: Getty Armstrong and Jetty and Gee Armstrong and Gaddy Strong. Welcome. We are off this week.
Speaker 3: So you're gonna hear some best of replays of the Armstrong and Getty Shaw.
Speaker 2: You're gonna love him.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be here. I'm gonna be at home, sitting in my car and listening to the radio while you do so.
Speaker 4: While you're enjoying yourselves this week, why not hit armstrong a Getty dot com and pick up an A and G T shirt or hat for your favorite ang fan, including the cut the Crap shirt or the hot Dogs are Dogs.
Speaker 2: It's up to you.
Speaker 3: So I tweeted out this thing over the weekend, this long thread about the sexual revolution that I found was really interesting and a lot of the responses were fantastic, and I thought, well, that sparks a conversation we should do on the air, and then became aware of the perfect story to lead us into that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this young British woman, she's an only Fans performer.
Speaker 2: Lily Phillips.
Speaker 4: She's twenty three years old from an intact home, middle class English, but she's a porn on OnlyFans performer and decided to have sex with one hundred men in one day as some sort of clickbait publicity stunt thing, and documentary filmmaker decided to make a documentary about the before and after.
Speaker 3: I'm wondering what people like, People who haven't heard this already, what their initial reaction to that was. Is there anybody listening whose initial reaction was anywhere in the realm of that's hot or were was practically everybody's initial reaction like physical revulsion. I get physical revulsion from hearing that. Not only do I not have a ooh that sounds hot, it kind of makes me sick to my stomach to think about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's physically disgusting on several different levels, including the fact that the body is not meant to take that the female forms specifically. And secondly, I think there's a soul deep revulsion to any person being exploited in that way, including by herself. That's that's a damaged, sad soul.
Speaker 3: Well, who are the guys that participated in it and enjoyed it enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't know the logistics of it.
Speaker 4: Honestly well, and a lot of the documentaries about how she realized she had to remove her mind and her soul from her body during this experience, and that was disturbing and discouraging and saddening and sickening and blah blah blah. But now you know, the bizarre and truly horrifying PostScript is she's announced that she's going to have sex with a thousand guys in a day as her next stunt.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that her immediate reaction at the end of the day of having sex with the hundred dudes was tearful, and I've seen the promo physically obviously emotionally physically shaken. I mean, she was disturbed by what had happened. And I saw one reviewer say that this documentary is the best anti porn documentary unintentionally you could possibly make.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I believe that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are serious psychological issues going on there.
Speaker 3: It's terrible, right. Does it mean anything more or not about our culture or anything? Or is it just a one off, stupid stunt. We can discuss that, but it leads into this pretty good I came across this and retweeted it. Like I said, I thought it was interesting this guy thinker writer person. The sexual revolution was a disaster sixty years ago. They tried to redefine sexuality to liberate mankind using finger quotes. Everything they said was a lie. Yet their lives have ruined millions of lives. Here's the worst live the sexual revolution that is still plaguing society today. The sexual Revolution became prominent in the nineteen sixties on the service I said that. In practice, however, it sought something sinister, societal destruction. It sounds crazy at first, but let's meet one of the movements leaders. Do you know if her name is Kate Millet or Millett or I don't know, am I L E. T. T. Kate Millet was a leading figure of this sexual revolution. Time magazine called her the Karl Marx of the women's movement.
Speaker 2: Like that's a good exnod compliment.
Speaker 3: The thesis of her work was the family is a den of slavery, with the man as the bourgeoisie and the woman and children as the proletariat. Here she is on the cover of Time magazine back in the sixties. I'm looking at it right here.
Speaker 4: Well, they got the march part right, Yeah, that's part of Marxism. She was just turned her attention to that aspect of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Millet said casual sex would free women from the slavery of marriage.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go.
Speaker 3: The fact that she thinks marriage is slavery is all you need to know about her. In reality, however, Millet wasn't after liberation like any Marxists. She wanted one thing, societal destruction. Her sistery Mallory shared a chilling story explaining Millet's true agenda. Mallory recalled attending a feminist meeting with Millet in nineteen sixty nine. The meeting began with a disturbing chant, which she called the Litany of Evil. It explained the core beliefs of Millet in her group. Here's the chance, as written in the book The Anti Mary, which is all about this. Why are we here today? The chairwoman asked, to make the revolution? They answered, what kind of revolution? She replied, the cultural revolution? They chanted, And how do we make the cultural revolution? She demanded, by destroying the American family. How do we destroy the family by destroying the American patriarch? How do we destroy the American patriarch by taking away his power? How do we do that by by destroying monogamy, They shouted, and everybody cheered. How do we destroy monogamy by promoting promiscuity, eroticism, prostitution, abortion, and homosexuality. And here we find the great lie of the sexual revolution, push promiscuity to destroy the family. But how does promiscuity destroy the family? And this is where it got really interesting to me. It breaks the bonds of marriage, destroys trust, and so's division between the sexes. Casual sex is dehumanizing other people's bodies become the means for selfish pleasure. People degrade one another, themselves and their souls. A society that celebrates promiscuity is a dying society. To idolize sex is to destroy trust, friendship, and family. In short, all civilizations live and die by their families. What then, does healthy sexuality look like. Sexuality reaches peak virtue when it's expressed in marriage, and it's procreative. Why it orients your sexuality to love instead of lust. It becomes a force of charity that builds loving families. Monogamy is about giving everything to a person you love most. You don't lose freedom, you flourish and virtue. Procreation meanwhile, teaches you to love your children more than yourself. Families become the force of charitable love. They're the bedrock of a healthy society. The takeaway above all offered grace who fallen victim to the lies of the sexual revolution. This person wrote beyond that, reject the lies of casual sex. Lust drives you to ruin, but love offers an endless exaltation of virtue. One of the interesting things I thought about all that is he at no point got into the religion part. That those who are such proponents of, you know, free sex and sleeping around everything like that always point to people that are against that is some sort of religious stick in the MUDs wackadoo's.
Speaker 2: He didn't have to go there at all.
Speaker 3: Metallists, I mean, there is no denying that the Central Revolution tracks perfectly with the breakdown of the American family and endless divorces and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's interesting to me. And I'm reminded of the old saying that the greatest trick the devil ever played was convincing nankind he doesn't doesn't exist. The extent to which the Marxists of the world pitch various policies, whether we're talking about what we were just talking about. And I had professors, at least one who as just kind of a casual throwaway as part of one of our discussions, I think it was a philosophy class, explained that the family is actually an institution of oppression and evil, and society will only be free when the nuclear family is torn apart. And I was sitting there, as a Midwestern kid from a happy, intact family, thinking the hell are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Whee to do what? Well?
Speaker 4: See, Well, that's my ultimate point though, which I'm working my way toward, is that whether it's that or the Alvin Braggs of the world and the Cesobodines, the progressive prosecutors who are in George Giscones who are pitching that we need this criminal justice reform to bring social justice to the streets and.
Speaker 2: We cannot prosecute our way out of the things we see.
Speaker 4: As if anybody thinks you can, again getting back to the devil convincing us he doesn't exist. What percentage of the population understands that these people make these moral arguments for these policies, and the people the real activists don't mean a word of it.
Speaker 2: Now, they're useful idiots on the color campuses.
Speaker 4: They've bought the moral arguments and they think they're sincere, and so they pitch them to humanity. But at the core of it, it's not because they think these policies will help our society.
Speaker 2: It's that they think it will tear it apart.
Speaker 4: They want to bring on collapse in chaos because in that chaos, this is a straight out of March.
Speaker 2: It's amazing nobody knows this.
Speaker 4: Out of that chaos they take control and institute communism.
Speaker 3: Well how about this, how much do you think the sexual revolution plays a part in the breakdown of the American family as this person just laid out.
Speaker 2: Do you agree with it? Very very large?
Speaker 3: Yeah, very very large, if not like practically all of it.
Speaker 2: Who I don't one in that?
Speaker 3: I mean who I mean, I can understand how if you're a twenty two year old guy, you might think that's a win. Maybe a twenty two year old woman you might think that's a win. But long term, really did it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They are a lot of my favorite things. Agree that the transitory feeling of freedom and the enjoyment of promiscuity among women was very, very short lived, and among the vast majorities of women, they realized, oh, being convinced that I can have sex just like a promiscuous guy is great. It was a lie. It just enabled them to be used by more guys. And you know, I don't judge you folks. You do whatever you think is right, whatever you feel, and you choose your own life path and I wish you well. But there's just no questioning this. And we're old enough to have seen several of these cycles. All changes, not progress. There are things that catch hold and everybody is doing them, everybody's talking about them. It's a huge trend in a society that turn out to be terrible, practically disastrous. Just because everybody's doing it doesn't mean it's a good idea.
Speaker 2: Are from them.
Speaker 3: That's really interesting. Do you think there's any putting the genie back in the bottle on that sort of thing outside of like a cataclysmic, you know, great depression, World War sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 4: I mean, in spite of these big societal waves we've been talking about, people still have the capacity to make their own judgments and craft their own lives. I suspect that among people who see it that more the way we see it, it'll be fine. But no, I think you're right to have a serious change back to a more traditional view of sexuality and sex and marriage and that sort of thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would take some huge, huge societal change.
Speaker 3: I just I'm surprised there's not more like just looking at the results and thinking, Okay, are we better off here than we were before? And if you think so, explain to me in what way you have more sexual partners by the end of your life. How's that a win necessarily?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's tough because people just they're living their lives. They're they're surrounded by one hundred different inputs and swirling you know, currents of this, that and the other, and it's tough for them to really nail down one particular aspect of life like this and say, okay, that change has had a bad result.
Speaker 2: It's just all too confusing.
Speaker 3: I think, Well, I don't think what this one is that confusing. I think it's a fairly straight line from sexual revolution through the family coming apart, and the explanation there of the you know, sowing the seeds of distrust and lying and blah blah blah blah blah, all.
Speaker 2: That sort of stuff that's just horrible, horrible, horrible.
Speaker 4: To add to that, the richest government on Earth declaring to women all over the country, you don't have to be married to a man anymore.
Speaker 2: You can be married to the government.
Speaker 3: Awesome anything, awesome making We've got a lot of replies on Twitter, but most of you aren't on Twitter. What do you think you could text or email? I mean we might have some in mail bag tomorrow. You could text now four one, five, nine five K see.
Speaker 2: The Armstrong and Getty Show. Yeah, more Jack or Shoe podcasts and our hot Lakes.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 3: So we've got the audio of that only fans chick who had sex with one hundred guys in one day. And if you were listening to the previous segment, we are not celebrating this sort of thing at all. We're using an example of the breakdown of I don't know society, well, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it's morals.
Speaker 3: I think it's practicality, just the practicality of having a happy life.
Speaker 2: A lot of morals, that's what they are. Sure, yeah, sure, yeah, yeah, but they're always looked at wrong.
Speaker 3: They're looked at as like a because God said it, you have to do it.
Speaker 2: What kind of weird do would believe that? No, it's gonna give you a better life, is the reason.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because it's been tried five million times living a life, and we've figured out the best ways to do it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, back to our question, we've got audio of this woman describing what it was like.
Speaker 2: Do we want to hear from them?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, why not? Yeah, I've heard it before. It's it's interesting. Go ahead, Michael.
Speaker 2: First one, it's not for the week girls.
Speaker 1: If I'm honest, it was hard.
Speaker 2: I don't know if i'd recommend it. Why. I think if you're a different type of girl. It's very like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like being in a sense of like it's just a different.
Speaker 4: Feeling. I don't know how to explain it, Like.
Speaker 2: It's not like just having something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just one in, one out, Like it feels intense.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, like more intense than you thought it might really and she starts crying in that nice yeah, I get to the next one. Michael. I think that was kind of the hall pop.
Speaker 4: It is like this is this is irrelevant, stop it. This has to do more generally with her only fans career and just constantly providing satisfactory content for subscribers. But in other clips that I've heard, she talks about she can't remember the faces of most of the men. Well, of course, not one hundred in a day, how could you?
Speaker 2: And I quote from the Free Press.
Speaker 4: At first, she pretends she's upset because she feels badly that some men haven't been satisfied despite traveling a long way and supporting her. But soon what appears to be the real truth beyond her grief is revealed.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 4: I think it was like feeling so robotic. I've got this routine of how we are going to do this, and like sometimes you're just disassociated and it's like not normal. And in other words, she was describing separating her body from her soul, and as this writer points out, the way she describes her experience is virtually indistinguishable from the symptoms of rape trauma, syndrome, mood swings, dissociations, self blame, guilt, and sometimes hypersexuality.
Speaker 3: And then she'll be dealing with a lot of these feelings the rest of her life and she's only twenty three.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this writer, it's very good, gets into various sex workers of various ages and various parts of the world.
Speaker 2: The whole I have to deaden my soul to get through it.
Speaker 1: Jack Armstrong and Joe frettys The Armstrong and Getty Show, The arm Strong and Yetdy Show.
Speaker 3: So we were talking about this only fans fan star who had sex with one hundred guys in a day and they made a documentary about it and it's disgusting. And then we rolled into this Twitter thread that I came across over the weekend about the sexual revolution and out was a lie and it destroyed American families and it made women less happy. And maybe you agree with that, maybe you don't. Kay, Do you want to weigh in on any of this before we get to some texts, This whole story makes me sick.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, it's just listening to that clip of her talking about what about the aftermath? She sounded like a rape victim, and it just this is gonna this is She's twenty three years old, right, She's got her whole life and she i just feel very bad for this girl.
Speaker 3: She's pretty financially successful. I think she got two million dollars for this, and she has like five employees or something like that, lives in London, my full time employees, so she's But like, is that two million dollars? I wasn't trying to justify it, just a just throwing that in a couple of texts we got about this whole topic, this one. I'm afraid she's going to kill herself in the future. I hope not, but that wouldn't shock me. As she gets older, it's going to become more clear on just on the idea of the sexual revolution was a lie and nobody benefited. Got this text I thought was interesting. Born in San Francisco, I lived this period right this person, and I think I know who they are Even then I thought something was off about it. And now alone without children and a bunch of cats, and I can say, what a krocabloney.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah. From a dude's.
Speaker 3: Side of this, female absolute and relative happiness has gone down since the feminism and sexual libertine culture of the sixties. Women complained, got their way and made themselves less happy. Guess who they're going to blame for their lack of happiness. Most divorced men can tell you, haha.
Speaker 4: Right this person, Wow, well, well enjoy that laughing. Last, I'm just reminded of the unif for the Joe Getty Unified Theory of civilizations.
Speaker 2: That and there's so many examples of it.
Speaker 4: It's almost tedious that we veer from one guardrail to the other, never have any idea when we hit the sweet spot and keep going until we've gone way too far and created a disaster. Then we veer back toward the other guardrail. Another example of this, you know, crime policy back and forth, there are too many people in prison, were too hard on crime, Well, there's too much crime in the streets. We didn't need to be harder on crime. And it just goes back and forth. Sexuality, I think is similar. They're a handful of other fairly obvious examples.
Speaker 3: But on the left side of politics, I don't feel like the left appreciates appreciate culture at all and the role that plays in society.
Speaker 2: That doesn't seem to be a concern. No.
Speaker 4: I think in general, on the left, including you know, moderate lefty people that we could work with, that'd be fine. We can talk about policy and come to a happy conclusion. There is in general much less regard for the importance of culture.
Speaker 2: I would agree completely, and.
Speaker 4: On your outer left, and I'm not talking about five percent, I'm talking about like twenty five percent of the left. They hate the culture and want to destroy it. Back to my theme, a lot of the neo Marxist stuff, they pitch it to you as a way to improve society. They are fully cognizant of the fact that it will not do anything but destroy society.
Speaker 2: That is their goal.
Speaker 4: They've written books, their names are on the spine. This is not my fantasy. They will tell you proudly that this is their goal.
Speaker 2: Does that bother.
Speaker 3: Anybody on the left that the champion of the sexual revolution was out to destroy the American family because I thought that would be better. I mean, I know some of you agree with that, but not most of you, right anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I will always be amazed till my dying day how few people take the radical left at their word. They have told you precisely what they're doing, and and people like me are considered I don't know, paranoid or whatever. It's not paranoid at all.
Speaker 3: Religious wacko. We need some really good transition music.
Speaker 2: Michael. Do you need maybe even two s at different stores? Perhaps I do it, stereome go ahead.
Speaker 6: Some help, finding some help, help, boundary for help, take a look offering some help, and Vivian, you were so close to that million dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it's just a regular mom who had a chance at a million dollars if she could have solved. I'm looking at the board. There you got the erring part. Some and help are basically completely solved. Help is solved. Some is missing wood letter, So it's just what is something arring some help? When you hear the beginning of it. I want to hear her guesses.
Speaker 6: Wondering some help, answering some help.
Speaker 2: I'm finding some help.
Speaker 6: You run for some help, boundary for help.
Speaker 2: That's boundary for I don't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: The nice lady didn't win the money, but you know why she didn't because she's no good at the game.
Speaker 3: Well she said she was nervous, and I've had that before, where I just I can't I can't like come up with things that if I weren't nervous I could come up with easily, because then you know, you know, whatever kind of situation, but.
Speaker 2: Which is part of the game she's bad at yes, yes, boundary.
Speaker 4: Offering for help again, her her anguish brings me no joy whatsoever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, too bad, she missed out on a million dollars.
Speaker 4: Well, well, it's the way the cookie crumbled, it is exactly Or is this a sign of the cruel new Ryan Seacrest era on wheel of fortune and which when you rule that wheel with an iron at which no holds her barred?
Speaker 2: Perhaps? What was the brilliant book?
Speaker 4: Oh, we interviewed the author so Hoover Foundation guy, Hoover Institution guy. But it was about the fact that welfare programs of all sorts expand inevitably. If you have like pathetic on the scale of one to one hundred, and you start a program that's for levels one, two, and three, what's the next thing that happens level four? Are advocates for level four say, well, whoa whoa level force? Just one more level of pathetic? Why aren't they getting any help?
Speaker 3: The book is the High Cost of Good Intentions, and it has so many great examples, going clear back to revolutionary war veterans and how it started with people who fought in the Revolutionary War, then spread to their spouses, then spread to their kids, and it ended up being people who were alive during the Revolutionary War. And it just kept spreading and spreading. And we've done that throughout history.
Speaker 4: A guy who wants picnicked on bunker hill, you know whatever it was, Yeah, yeah, it inevitably explains.
Speaker 2: So the mirror image of that, and it's this is so insidious. But once you catch on to.
Speaker 7: It, nobody gives a crap about billion or will shed a single tier. They are an utterly unsympathetic group when it comes to especially being taxed. But you've got this concept of taxing unrealized gains, which has been seen as abhorrent. But if you can get that concept into play against the utterly unsympathetic billionaires, soon it's one hundred millionaires and you're thinking, I still don't give a crap. Wait, and you won't have to wait long, mister, honey, honey, we just hit five.
Speaker 2: Hundred thousand dollars in the four oh one k. They are coming for.
Speaker 4: You, man, they are absolutely coming for you. The income tax originally was extremely narrow. I can't tell you the number of government social Security. Again, the mirror image was originally for like two percent of the population. Can you realize how this would work?
Speaker 3: So you got stock in Tesla or whatever, Tesla goes up a lot this year, Okay, well you made you made money, you owe tax on that. So my Tesla stock went up fifty and now I owe you whatever. You'd have to pay twenty grand, even though I haven't cashed it out yet. And of course the Tesla stock could go back down after that, and then what do you do.
Speaker 4: So setting aside the whole introducing something abhorrent mission creep principle as we were talking about last hour, it would also be absolutely devastating to the stock market and everybody's four oh one case, because there would be huge dumping of stock among the investor class. It would be too expensive to keep it, and it would happen a year after year after year to avoid taxes and kenonymous drop me a text Also, the unrealized gain tax is simply paying the tax on that stuff early.
Speaker 2: It doesn't make any more money.
Speaker 4: In fact, it makes less because the asset will not grow as quickly because of the tax being extracted from it. The capital gains tax will be paid upon death or transfer like it is now, but it won't be able to grow as much. What seems like a tax gain is just paying it early. Typical shell game taxes are now, some people might argue, but billionaires who have say a billion dollars worth of stock, they can borrow against that as income and spend that money and live lavishly and the rest of it well go with a value added tax. Then if you buy anything, there's a value added tax, but you have to eliminate income taxes and one hundred other dopey you know, duplicit as taxes.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's enough of that.
Speaker 3: I vote on who's got the most joy. I don't pay attention to this stuff.
Speaker 2: Amazon announced five days a week. Beiches. Sorry, that's the greatst way to put it.
Speaker 4: They're telling their corporate staff to be in the office every weekday.
Speaker 2: There is stroom draw and angst.
Speaker 3: I've got such a dichotomy of opinions on Amazon. I hate that it's closed down many of my favorite local stores in my small town because they couldn't keep up with Amazon. On the other hand, I wanted a little hair trimmer for my man escaping Katie.
Speaker 2: You know, Abe oil for your puff daddy. You know how, Katie, I'm always manscaping. I need to.
Speaker 4: I just yeah, it's no kidding, turn off here, It's just close your eyes and cover your ears.
Speaker 3: This is harassment because I was gonna mention it. I just knew you really don't want to hear that. You really really don't even want to think about that. But I bought a manscaping tool on Amazon and I had it in three hours at my house. No, they probably didn't even have what I was looking for, film, a porn or what.
Speaker 2: Why do you need a party? I didn't need a three hours. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I'm going to a freakout or whatever you call those likes, freak session, freaking freak.
Speaker 8: Off, freak off with this story, Jack, But how does any store stay open when I can order something and have it at my house in two hours, I know, or tonight or tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's amazing, absolutely amazing. And now I'm being well groomed and smooth as a dolphin.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, oh God, kill me. Now, this is the worst sixty seconds right the Armstrong and Getty Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah more Jack, more Joe podcasts and our hot links and the Armstrong and Getty show, you.
Speaker 2: Could spend the rest of my life here. I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Con oh, I think I think it's a little luly for you to say I'll spend the rest of my life here.
Speaker 2: You're gonna freak him out. He's gonna run away. How long is are How long do you known each other? All right, that's enough.
Speaker 3: Tom Hanks, so young Tom Hanks trying to change his voice while it's an old the Tom Hanks trying to sound like a young Tom Hanks because they're doing that deaging technology that most of us hated in the movie The Irishman. If we saw it, I just didn't think it was that great anyway. Tom Hanks and Robin Wright pairing again. You remember them for Forrest Gump in a new movie called Here that's getting so much attention because it is set forty years ago, and it looks like Tom Hanks when he was in the TV show Bosom Buddies, at least in the pictures I've seen, and a young Robin Wright then. And it's a one like the camera never moves I've read. I don't understand how that could possibly it be like a play. I don't know yeah, sounds like anyway, it's getting a lot of attention for those two gimmicks.
Speaker 2: Whether or not it's good or not, I have no idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, it its not like a Forrest Gump spin off, right, the same team, same writer, same director.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, and then Tom Hanks and Robin Wright.
Speaker 3: But most of the time when movies have gimmicks, we deagified or this or that, oftentimes that that the gimmick is the main thing they got going for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so we'll see.
Speaker 4: So Supreme Court decision came out yesterday somewhat about abortion.
Speaker 2: It's really it's it's again fairly murky.
Speaker 4: It has to do with Idaho as banned almost all abortions except to save a woman's life or rape and incept that sort of thing. And the suit said that conflicts with a federal law that says you have to render emergency care to a person to save their life that supersedes everything, or to stabilize their condition. And it's just an argument around the particulars of our right stabilize a woman versus saving her life and what does that mean.
Speaker 2: And it's really a three.
Speaker 4: To three to three decision that said, you know, we're not going to stay this. You go ahead and treat these women and if they need an emergency abortion, it's not against the rules.
Speaker 2: But the lower courts are going to keep looking at this.
Speaker 4: Plus Idaho has changed its stance a little bit, plus this and that, and it's just it's not definitive at all, Like so many of these decisions so far.
Speaker 3: Anti abortion activists delta blow by the Supreme Court yesterday.
Speaker 4: I suppose that's true, but it's not much of a blow. It's not very informative that headline glance. Oh no, no reporting. Mainstream media reporting on Supreme Court decisions is practically useless and it might be counterproductive. And we got an email from somebody who is kind of edging close to the point I want to make, so I'll make it. There have been a handful of cases, including important ones like the censorship case where the Soups come out with their decision after months of consideration, of wrangling and behind the scenes and blah blah blah, it's the end of the session.
Speaker 2: Here we are a Jew and blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: The ones where you say, you know, we don't think the people have standing can't you just come Why don't you figure that out first? Right when you first get it together, you look at all the cases and say, all right, let's figure out if everybody's got standing before we waste any more of our times.
Speaker 2: Come up with a bad fun up front.
Speaker 3: So everybody's waiting for the final definitive government versus social media company's ruling.
Speaker 2: Now they don't have a stand, Well, why did you just say that? They're back in October? Yink you want, you can't make us.
Speaker 3: Here's my least favorite New York Post headline of the day that's designed to get you to click on it. I applied for hooters jobs to honor my dad, but I was rejected despite having I gotta say this slow so you get it all. There's just two lines, but there's a lot here. There are only two lines, but there's a lot in them. There's much to take in paying attention. I applied for a hooter's job to honor my dad. We could unpack that right there. What the hell does that mean? I applied for a hooter's job to honor my dad. Okay, that's the thing. Is dying wish was that his daughter would wear the tiny little orange shorts.
Speaker 2: And the white sox. Yes, Katie, Oh, I was just is that or a stripper?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Anyway, honor my father. I applied for a hooter's job to honor my dad. I was re rejected despite having three boob jobs. Cowny air enough And of course there's a picture too small to see what's going on that you would click on the story boob jobs?
Speaker 5: You say, I thought you were going to say, despite having three boobs, and that was going to be a whole story in itself.
Speaker 4: Well, you'd think she'd be at least fifty percent more likely to be higher than the average applicant.
Speaker 2: You got to join the circus.
Speaker 4: I haven't been to a circus that features that sort of act in many moons.
Speaker 2: You gotta go south through the border for that sort of thing. Oh boy, I think I'll stay there. I applied for a hooter's job to honor my dad.
Speaker 7: What.
Speaker 2: I was rejected despite having three boob jobs? What again? But I did not click on the story, so I have no more.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I put in an app at Buffalo Wild Wings. But then I thought, what would my dear depart a dad want?
Speaker 2: He'd want me at.
Speaker 3: Hooters, Right, one more boob job, but I'm going to fill out the application.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty