Speaker 1: Native Lampard is a production of iHeartRadio in partnership with Reason Choice Media.
Speaker 2: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Hey, what's going on? Native Land family?
Speaker 3: This is Derek.
Speaker 2: Can you up from Mindy. We'll be read Indiana, Blue Dot Indy. My handle is sash Direwolf eighty one and Blue Sky And I don't listen to that many outlets between you guys, Abbie, Don, Laurie, Karen, and Joy. That's about it. But I've been getting a lot of chirps, a lot of articles have been coming my way about how this selection has been solen, tampered with or whatnot. And I've been thinking it all along. I've been thinking that he was silently thinking it but not saying much about it. So my only question is, can we talk about it just for a little bit without even coming down as some conspiracy theories that the right wing is going to run with, Because this is serious and we still matter, So can we talk about.
Speaker 4: Us up Native pot Land. I am so glad to be home with y'all. Y'all just don't know what y'all do to my spirit.
Speaker 1: Y'all just don't know. I was man, we need we needed y'all.
Speaker 4: First, let me say that so I know y'all see what's going on between Elon and his boyfriend Donald Trump, and I am I think in Angela. With your degree, I hope you can correct me. Elon's basically when he's tweeted, you wouldn't be in the White House if it wasn't for me, he's basically.
Speaker 1: Confirming that the election was fraudulent.
Speaker 4: And the other part, So when does the investigation begin? How does investigation begin? Is there anything that we, as voting or I'm sorry, paying taxpayers can do to call to get an investigation started? Because yeah, is is spelling tea.
Speaker 3: I don't like him.
Speaker 4: I still don't like him, but he's spilling the tea that we need to get that that.
Speaker 1: That man out the house. This administration is a joke.
Speaker 4: It's it's really I just I just don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: But again, I love y'all.
Speaker 4: I love y'all so much, and thank you for everything that you do for our community.
Speaker 1: Keep going, keep doing it.
Speaker 3: Please, I love her spirit.
Speaker 1: I just this is one I just want to take a little pause just to say, you guys, I need y'all to understand something for me. In the Black National Anthem, the last line says, true to our God, true to our Native Law. The podcast Native Land Pod, it is not Native Pod.
Speaker 3: To correct me on the name of the tour. The whole time, my heart is with it still, their heart is with it. Their heart is with it.
Speaker 1: It's okay, you know what I'm My favorite tour name was when Mayor raz And shout out to Mayor Raths who for running a very good race in New Jersey. I hate the outcome. I just knew he was going to get a boost from everything that's happened and looking like he was the actual opposition leader. But Andrew, can I just say he said on the tour, he said, I went to newer He was like, hey, everybody, welcome to the State of the People, to the State of the People, Power, State of the People, to the all Power to the People tour.
Speaker 3: I was like, what, I like the People tour.
Speaker 1: But yes, it's Native Lamb Pod. So this is the Native Lamb Pod Mini.
Speaker 3: Pad for the Native Pod of the Land.
Speaker 1: Wow, Andrew, that doesn't behoove you to troll your own podcast.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not offended.
Speaker 1: It's a conspiracy. I believe happened is Andrew paid this one to submit.
Speaker 3: This fell her energy. I felt the love that she has from.
Speaker 1: She was recording video with the child in the car, like.
Speaker 3: Which I'm also loving. I got and they're not always obedient, and it's all good. It's all good, Okay. So what we missed some of I missed some of the dimes. I guess that were dropped by Elon because I really despise him, and I despise the person he was fighting with. You know, I couldn't even I can't even conceptualize the enemy of my enemy as my anything but enemy. So they're all enemies to me. So I missed the dimes. What were the dimes?
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. So Elon Musk and Donald Trump have been fighting. You know, two egos just can't rest together, Like at some point that wounded ego leadership is going to clash. We saw that happening along the way. And I think that the issue that people are bringing up is Elon Musk's overhanded involvement in the outcome of the election. What we know is he spent two hundred and fifty million dollars in his as an America America pack save America pack, whatever that pack is called. But he spent all this money in the election and basically paid for his role arguably right in this in this Trump administration to have an office in the on the White House complex and now these two folds is fighting.
Speaker 3: But did he say you wouldn't be in the White House without me?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Because I think that's what That's what I had heard the last questioner say it was.
Speaker 1: I think Nick is going to put the tweet up. So he says, without me, Trump would have lost the election, Dims would control the House, and the Republicans would be fifty one forty nine in the Senate. And then he says that that's pretty specific, such ingratitude it is. But he doesn't say that he engaged in election fraud. He doesn't say the thing that some of us have been wondering, like, you know, these satellites he's doing, can they interfere with the machine means? You know, is there.
Speaker 3: Even go into detail? He simply said without me, Yeah. And then there's some pretty specific statements here, which is the.
Speaker 1: The Dims would have won that House and that it would have been a fifty one forty nine Republican leg.
Speaker 3: So how do you get that specific saying Republicans would have still won the Senate but that the vote would have been forty one fifty one. That's just a level of specificity that we don't often hear which states would have gone differently, right, I mean, I'm trying to read it time like.
Speaker 1: You're ready to sit on the Senate and the Senate das and a Judiciary committee and do a hearing.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: I'm going I just want to know where he's where he's driving these numbers.
Speaker 1: You should pretend like you're a senator and let me be Ela Musk.
Speaker 3: No, I don't want to. I honestly, I told y'all for the listening public. I said to Angela. I think she already knows I hate a conspiracy. I hate one mostly because the world is screwed up enough as it is. Why do we have to go a layer beneath it's screw ity to screw it up.
Speaker 1: We know you always make it up. But so here's the thing, brother, So here's I think for me, it never felt right right Like, it never felt right. Yeah, it never felt right, And I told you this before, but it felt the same way to me. Maybe not as bad, but very similar to me as it did in your election. I'm still there's nothing anyone in Florida can do to convince me that Ron DeSantis won that election fair and square. They like patently refused to count some ballots. There were ballots in post offices in Florida that they just would not count.
Speaker 3: Again a place I can't allow myself.
Speaker 1: To say, Okay, well, I'm sorry, let's go back to.
Speaker 3: Now, just to say that it is a difficult enough thing to have to deal with all of the blow back from that whole thing, to feel assured in one way and validated in one way, and then it turns out, you know, not so, and then who's governing and how bad are the folks that you fought for and stand for are suffering under that governance? Right? And so I have to deal with I think we all have to deal with. Okay, once an election has been certified and this is the outcome, unless there's some pretty pretty pretty compelling and rich stuff to go with and a place to then have that all fought out and decided, there's no place to go but kind of where we are. So I have a hard time with, you know, with conspiracy theories, because I don't know where we can cure this thing at this point. If it didn't go right as relates to the presidency, we know it didn't go right from our votes right, like we like, this wasn't the person we wanted. I get it. Yeah, but once that person is seated in an office and the cure period is over, what other point is there to going down the road when it can't be reversed anymore? It can't be there's there isn't an outlet by which this thing can be reversed at this point. Yeah, so's our time going down the aisle.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess. I guess sometimes it's good to know for your peace of mind, Like you know how you have those moments in life where you're like, yes, am I crazy? I'm not crazy? Am I crazy?
Speaker 3: Look when the lev Parness texts started coming out and that kind of thing, like there were things that I thought that I knew and then now they were validated. Yeah, because there was a splinter there for these people that Yeah, he was the Russian oligarch guy who came in throwing money around. He and Rohnda Santis find themselves in really close relationship. He then becomes the go between between DeSantis and Rudy Giuliani, and then you know DeSantis saying, well, I really think he ought to you know, you ought to tweet about this investigation and uh, you know, get justice to do this is that and the third and all that stuff that's coming out there. I'm like, I knew they were in cahoots all along. There were denials all throughout, but I knew I kind of had a thing that this thing was happening the way that I thought it was. So to later find out once left partners got indicted and they would he was split up with Trump and split up with Dessantas and he starts talking. I started feeling some ways validated, but the election was not going to change. I was not going to become governor as a result of what was coming out. But it did feel good to know that I didn't I wasn't crazy. Yeah, And so maybe some of this is is that maybe we need to know that we're not crazy. But I do think different than my race. Elon Musk right wasn't in there, and that kind of money wasn't flowing. His connection to all of this kinds of technology and stuff that we probably won't ever know about was known, but what he said with regard to the fifty one forty nine is something to me. I want to know what states he thought would have gone differently, and why is he convinced that those states would have gone differently if it had it not been for him? What did he do? What certainty do you have?
Speaker 1: Do you know what might be a good point to just think about with it. I understand your position on the conspiracy theories and like floating concepts and ideas without hardcore facts, like I actually hate that, but I think there's a difference between a conspiracy theory that's infused with some discernment and intuition. I do. And then I also think ag part of what they like the questions help us get to is you know, when you're a kid, you learn about justice is like, this is not fair, right, right? So at the heart of what we're really talking about here is the fact that Elon Musk, if we're honest, had an outsized role in this election in ways that maybe. But let's say let's say that it's legal because the Supreme Court passed or signed off on Citizens United Right, Let's say that that's the case a lay person that can't donate twenty five dollars to a campaign, but they're watching Elon Musk, with the stroke of a check be able to control an election, control how the money is spent, control how the ads get put up, control the policy.
Speaker 3: Control an election, or control in electorate.
Speaker 1: And that too because he also he's getting sued right now in Wisconsin.
Speaker 3: For potentially people took vote, which I think there's something to that, right right, but he did that throughout in the presidential Yes, And this.
Speaker 1: Is my point. So what people are really tapping into is the fact that it's not fair. Citizens United made it such that it is not fair. And so what this invites us into, even if the conspiracy theory ends up falling flat and not being real, it invites us into challenging the pieces that aren't fair.
Speaker 3: I agree with that one thousand percent. And I'm opposed to Citizens of United and I'm opposed to, frankly, all of the conditions that allowed for corporations to play outside of roles in politics, because they existed before Citizens United as well. Citizens United just blew the cap off, but corporations was still sending money through methods that were undisclosed and that we're impacting on elections prior to Citizens United. Now, what Citizens United did is it made it much more naked out in the open, and I think increased in some ways the level of individual giving. Certainly the appetite for that exists today versus when it existed prior to the Supreme Court's decision. But I don't know that this is not fair, is what folks are getting at. When you read that tweet about Elon Musk him being very specific about the states. I wish you would have named states. Tell me which US senators that are there today would not have been there today were it not for whatever it is that you are taking responsibility for having done, because to me, it just is a little too specific, and I do think it's worth greater query. I also think that there is not a cure at this stage of the process of inquiry that could reverse the election.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's yeah.
Speaker 3: I think y'all a lot to have a part too to this, because as my count is, we are in ten minutes. I think there ought to be a part two that takes up the other ten minutes, with you and Tiffany going further, because I think she has a lot of questions and a lot of doubt about whether or not this election happened.
Speaker 1: We need to have Elon Muskar in here.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he wasn't trying to do a mea kopa right now, it might be worth reaching out to him. But he's now, he's he didn't needn reverse you know, then he reverse course. He's not saying I want to be your friend again, and I'm sorry for what I said. Donald, Will you take me back?
Speaker 1: What does this man have on these people and where they do this? What is that? Are they just so drunken in enamored with power by any means?
Speaker 3: I think it is absolutely drunken relationship with power. I mean, the man started thinking about all the things that this president has demonstrated that he is willing to do, whether it's in the law or outside of the law, to reap consequence. Yeah, So could he go and single handedly destroy every contract that Elon Musk has right now with the federal government?
Speaker 1: Arguably?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Elon, ain't that stupid?
Speaker 1: Well, I'll tell you what. Welcome home, y'all. I guess we're gonna have to think keep going, We're gonna figure it out. I'm gonna get to the bottom of this. I want to know what these satellites is doing. What is the satellites doing?
Speaker 3: Hey? You remember I can't even remember the show? But was it the beginning of with Carrie Washington to Fix It show? What's it called? Scandal? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Where is Nick in this podcast?
Speaker 3: It's because he tried to add time to it and it's been over. But anyways, so so, but but remember when the when the conspiracy played out, and it was like twenty three votes per precinct and this one state. I don't know if twenty three is the number, but basically it was like x number of votes and it was a small, do minimous amount. The number of votes that were stolen per precinct were very small and unnoticeable. Yeah, that was the That was the health of the conspiracy, that the numbers were so small that nobody would notice. But when you bought those numbers together in total, they resulted in the movement of an electoral vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm just thinking that if there was a conspiracy to be had, that it did not take place with huge numbers, that they were discrete numbers being shifted or shaved off per precinct in particular states that resulted in electoral votes being moved. I think if there was a theft to this election, that that is likely how it occurred. I don't think big numbers were at play. I think very small numbers on very marginal scales in very specific places may have taken place to result in a particular outcome. Welcome Home, y'all.
Speaker 1: Native Lampard is a production of iHeartRadio and partnership with reisent Choice Media. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visits iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows,