Speaker 1: Are you leaving?
Speaker 2: I you want your way back home?
Speaker 3: Either way, we want to be there, doesn't matter how much baggage you claim, and give us time and a termino and gay, we want to send you off in style.
Speaker 4: You wanna welcome you back home?
Speaker 2: Tell us all about it.
Speaker 1: We scared her? Was it fine? Melborn? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 2: Do you need to ride? Do you need to ride?
Speaker 3: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 1: Do you need to ride?
Speaker 4: Do your need to ride?
Speaker 5: Ride with Karen and Chris? Welcome to Do you need to ride?
Speaker 6: This is Chris Fairbanks and this is Karen Kilgaro and we are driving. And what I have proven today proven to me to be today a car that is very safe.
Speaker 4: Did I say that right?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: I was on the way. I was the exit before your place.
Speaker 4: You know the exit.
Speaker 6: Sure I look behind me and sure enough. It's one of my biggest fears since being rear ended quite literally years ago. It was a Tesla going very fast and their face was clearly looking down and I'm like, oh, they're gonna hit me, And on its own, it just stopped.
Speaker 4: Your car? Do that?
Speaker 1: It does if I've switch it on to autopilot, which I don't trust it to do so I never had.
Speaker 6: Well, this person looked up like, oh my god, what just happened, Like, clearly there's someone that depends on it and they have a second laptop.
Speaker 1: In their lap or they should not be doing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh I did not give a thumbs up of approval. I showed a different falange.
Speaker 4: I did not.
Speaker 6: I just thanked my maker, you know, religious, I am yeah.
Speaker 5: And then we had quite an adventure in her living room.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, a lizard that looked very closely related to the one in my living room. There's a specific breed of living room lizards.
Speaker 4: Corner of my eye.
Speaker 6: Saw it on the brick, same color as the brick, taking on the color of the brick. Maybe it was a chameleon. And then we in an honally put it in a salad bowl.
Speaker 2: It was so brave.
Speaker 1: I was not willing to do anything to help, but it was my home. But that's what great producing looks like, is what I you know, settled.
Speaker 4: On, Yeah, you're done.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would have hesitated. And it was fast, it could have gone terribly.
Speaker 2: And it was also pretty big.
Speaker 1: I would say it was the size of your average person's palm.
Speaker 2: Adult.
Speaker 5: I'm yeah, I'm glad that's what you said. And uh seemed nervous.
Speaker 6: I don't know, not that lizards usually looked cool as a cucumber.
Speaker 1: Well, I think he really felt stressed out because you know that the dogs had something to do with him being in there.
Speaker 2: In my opinion, you're pretty sure of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: They love to find a little living creatures and bring them in the house. That's their passion. With coercing or with the jaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, it's all physical, but not it didn't look damaged.
Speaker 1: No, it looked happy actually, and now it has a newie somewhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And if anyone wants video, I captured it all on my phone.
Speaker 6: Very if the story isn't, it's exciting enough.
Speaker 1: Oh you're going to see Annally take care of business.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so don't don't tell me we don't have video on our podcast.
Speaker 1: Don't say it. I'm also yelling love seriously hot on my face?
Speaker 2: What and introduce the guest? What about that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no reason to go back the perfect We're only going forward.
Speaker 6: You've seen today's Wait when are we picking up? Oh there he's in the crhind me.
Speaker 2: Already pretending I was I was going with all these places I could have been coming from. We have to introduce you Fox.
Speaker 6: Sorry, he does colleges and and and clubs, not in that order, all over the country. Put your ears together for zach No Towers.
Speaker 4: Yay, I'd stay.
Speaker 5: Your mental name correctly.
Speaker 2: He didn't know. So many people say it wrong, like people will injuce me on sage, like he's one of my best friends.
Speaker 6: Up for zach No Towers because they're so used they have a friend named Joe and they don't want to.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 4: Did that work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: The reveal, I'm asking our audience.
Speaker 1: Well here, wait, we'll test out right now.
Speaker 2: Zach Where did you come from? Yoscopy? Could you imagine if you were like my medical pick up from something? Has somebody would ever done that?
Speaker 7: Has anyone? No, I'm like lasik or something.
Speaker 6: I maybe, but maybe it was something too private for them to I guess not, I guess.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like through the city or something else, like a friend.
Speaker 6: You mean just a friend that would come in like that Cadillac commercial where they circumcised the baby in the backseat to show how smooth ride was.
Speaker 2: Wait, no, that wasn't a thing that's not real.
Speaker 5: I think it was ANSNL sketch.
Speaker 4: I'm now realized.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, I'm confusing it for that Greg Poupon Mustard thing, you know where he pulls up and said, pardon me, but do you happen to have a baby and it's a moil anyway?
Speaker 4: Did you really have a colonos?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what's funny is I have had one? Yeah, but not today.
Speaker 5: I mean to have one? I think about it?
Speaker 7: Really?
Speaker 2: Will have you ever?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: And I'm of a certain age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you should get someone looking up your booties.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 6: I already was checking out the names doing a little Yelp reviewing today.
Speaker 2: You know where they were being really stingy and by the I mean insurance was on anesthesia, like being put under. They're like some people are like, you don't need to be put under?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, I mean I got my way good.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I do know people that have done it without any anesthesia.
Speaker 4: But there's local yeah, like not even local rock and roll.
Speaker 5: I guess it is. I am a series of punk rock friends.
Speaker 1: That's a great way to prove that you're really edgy.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we're just.
Speaker 1: Like then you have to stop people at the big show and yeah, like guess what, guess how edgy?
Speaker 2: I am not the mohawk. This is a new song. By the way, Yeah, today I took a nap. That was a big part. I picketed as part of the sag w G A Shenanigans. Yes, and where did you pick it? I picketed at Netflix. It's kind of my go to spot. It's not too far from home.
Speaker 6: I was going to ask, because your podcast is with the Netflix people, So what.
Speaker 5: Is that on?
Speaker 4: Hold?
Speaker 2: No, it's not question Mark because it's radio, so it's not.
Speaker 7: It's not scripted either.
Speaker 2: It's being a comedian talking about sex, the filthiest subject of all.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'm not even suggesting for a moment that you're breaking the rules.
Speaker 2: It felt like that though it second. Yeah, he will set you up.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're going to relax and you're going to start talking and then what blamb here comes Chris.
Speaker 2: I have to say I was getting very nervous as I approached like this podcast, because you two are very much like to me. If comedy is high school, and in a lot of ways it is your upperclassmen. Oh do you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: I feel Yeah, yeah, of course, of course we do frosh see that penny on the toilet seed in.
Speaker 4: The fifties, No, No, I don't know. I think you had to.
Speaker 2: It was like a creative.
Speaker 6: Early bullying where you had to push the penny to a full three sixty with your nose.
Speaker 7: Maybe really like picking up your butt cheeks.
Speaker 4: That's better, that's more modern.
Speaker 1: Kind of sounds like a bridal shower.
Speaker 2: Yeah something.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got bullied today.
Speaker 6: These guys made me run with a raw egg and a spoon, competing with three other people.
Speaker 2: Our legs were tied and using those psychopathic games they play at baby showers, Yeah, where they like heat up chocolate candies and put them in diapers and you like smell and lick and tell them, tell what it is. Why do I like it? Because it's fun and it's it's edgy, and it's ladies.
Speaker 1: Having white wine at noon saying fuck it, you're about to become a mother.
Speaker 2: Have the fun while you can't have a Snickers girl.
Speaker 1: But I swear to God, there's stuff like that where I'm like, I sat there and as the supposedly friend sat there just getting as drunk as I could, as fast as I can like, I don't want to be in this world.
Speaker 2: I want to be on the Great White Way. I want to be on Broadway.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be here with this diaper crew.
Speaker 6: What I want other examples other than the chocolate diaper, Well, I thinking.
Speaker 1: Like if for that's a that's a baby shower for and those are all crazy and you might have more of those. But I was thinking for like bridal showers where you have to make a wedding dress out of toilet paper and whoever makes the nicest one wins and there's a bunch of prizes, or like you know, all that kind of shit. Yet you have to write what you think is going to have, Like it's almost like mad libs, but it turns out you describe what the honeymoon night is going to be like, and then.
Speaker 2: Then people are having moscow mules. Let's they do it. I would go to more weddings if the vows were mad libs.
Speaker 5: Do you take this to Mollie to be your fart bucket?
Speaker 4: Actually?
Speaker 5: Would that one be seen under the eyes of the law and lord and.
Speaker 1: Like your old great aunt or somebody that's super judgmental. We one of my I think one of my favorite childhood memories is we were doing mad libs in the car and the old Volvo, my mom, my sister, and I and we were in the driveway at my aunt Jean's house. But they had been giving me all the nouns and adjectives the whole drive. So then what like, before we got out of the car to go eat dinner, I was like, well, let me just read this and it was the funny. Now I was eight years old, so but it was the funniest thing any of us had ever heard. And we were all three laughing, like crying laughing in the car and we had to like I just remember my mom being like, oh girls, okay, old, like she had to get herself together.
Speaker 2: Before we got out.
Speaker 1: And it was just like the most like that's what they invented it for good family times, pure fun.
Speaker 2: Yes, like I'm glad we have TikTok now instead, but for sure, but it did its part.
Speaker 1: You know back in those am radio days where like we didn't have much that it was very entertaining because everything was entertaining when there was nothing to be happening.
Speaker 2: Only five movies out of it time high like that you got Line King for like half a year and then like, yeah, the Fugitive or something.
Speaker 6: I remember ranting movies and forgetting to watch them, taking them back and ranting them again.
Speaker 2: Whoa ridiculous Yeah, it's the different.
Speaker 7: Someone looks like a king.
Speaker 5: Anytime, upperclassmen than I am.
Speaker 8: I'm still thank you for saying that.
Speaker 4: Maybe rule.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I pretend I have money.
Speaker 4: But it was a long time.
Speaker 5: I know were y' all?
Speaker 2: Did you participate in the red Box part of our society?
Speaker 5: I did right when it came out. I thought it was the best.
Speaker 1: I think I did for a hint of time.
Speaker 2: Sure, all it's all just for hinting, right, we just kind of visited it. That was uh oh wait, I want McDonald's and a bad movie right now? Because we're at Starbucks.
Speaker 1: Hi, do you guys have those frozen lemonades here? Can I have one of those? The strawberry one in a Grande?
Speaker 6: I like a Grande cold brew with the almond milk?
Speaker 2: Did you hear that?
Speaker 1: One? Gnde Grande cold brew with almond milk?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A chocolate chip cookie and and a chocolate chip cookie? Please? Do you want it warmed up? No? Thank you?
Speaker 1: And then can we get a grande Arnold Palmer's influence.
Speaker 2: That's all. I am. Still with the spinach feta wrap at Starbucks is.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I ate too many of them got burnt out.
Speaker 2: Okay, when you're on the road and stuff and in a weird place, like oh, it's so confident that you can get this like mildy not horrible for you breakfast.
Speaker 4: It is the healthiest of all fast food.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like egg whites, feta spinach and roasted peppers and like.
Speaker 7: A wheat tortilla.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's it's very good.
Speaker 6: It's good, especially if you get a side of seracho or they're not.
Speaker 5: They're not the best, but decent guacamole and you.
Speaker 4: Put it on there.
Speaker 1: You know what I always enjoyed is they have their Plowman's lunch, which is just cut up cheese and apple slices and a third thing, like a lunchable man. Well, it's the Starbucks answer to lunchibles. It's like lunchibles for adults. Sure, and it's all kind of cut up in little sections.
Speaker 7: And I love that.
Speaker 2: I love it a little bit like an egg yeah, or like great, maybe a handful of cashews, yeah, exactly. Yo, oh, the protein box, the protein cheese.
Speaker 4: What's a plowman?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you threw me in the beginning.
Speaker 4: Special inside joke. Don't have time, don't have time to bring you all back with us, I think.
Speaker 1: And it's like the idea of a farmer's lunch where you just have a couple of little things as opposed to one sandwich you have straight yeah exactly, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, in one of those like metal things that you sit on, like a lunchbox, a pipe to eat in the sky.
Speaker 4: A pipe, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 2: You're saying, a lunchbox, Yeah, a lunch pail.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's a very different lunchbox is made of plastic.
Speaker 2: It's a hazard on it, Karen. The pile can survive a fall. You're saying.
Speaker 9: Those ones that are looks like you're with me now, yes, And they're sitting and the pipe is, of course a steel beam that my brain has now given me the words for, and it's floating in the sky because you're thinking of that poster from when they were building them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, four rustic friends, pipe men of the sky they were called.
Speaker 1: They were the plowmen getting that fountain together that they can then dance in silence.
Speaker 5: We referenced, Uh that that girder the.
Speaker 6: Beam and walking out on it, mister magoo, a baby crawling on it?
Speaker 2: Baby, Yes, yes, it's.
Speaker 5: It's our funnest thing.
Speaker 1: To Also, has anyone seen the picture of the guy taking that picture?
Speaker 2: No? Is it frightening, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: He is standing he's holding one of those kind of old fashioned cameras, so it has like the do do do do out the front telescoping. Yeah, like you can hear it if you pulled it out, it would make that paper day sound. Yeah, and he's standing there, but he's holding onto his own beam just with.
Speaker 2: His legs, calves and feet. Nope, taking the picture.
Speaker 7: That makes me dizzy just thinking about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's a great picture.
Speaker 4: Like leaning back, Uh, some of your stuff on.
Speaker 2: Their phone because it's pretty good. It's pretty great.
Speaker 1: And and apparently this something's happening at the window of the Starbucks.
Speaker 2: We're going to be here for a while.
Speaker 6: Well, it's it's okay, we're yeah, you've got about.
Speaker 2: Forty eight more minutes left. Who do we have a picture of the person digging a picture of the person digging the picture? How far back does this go?
Speaker 1: I mean, wouldn't that be amazing? And then it just goes all the way down to the first floor. Each floor has taken the picture up.
Speaker 2: It's David Swimmer as a baby.
Speaker 6: I'm getting so risk cavalier. I just threw in the word iconic photo.
Speaker 2: Why okay, gen Z kids at Taylor concert this iconic photo.
Speaker 1: And somebody just put their tongue out and the peace sign sideway.
Speaker 5: Is yes, Empire, it was the Empire State.
Speaker 1: Building, right, it's kind of a guess, could be the Chrysler Building.
Speaker 5: Well, it was a state building.
Speaker 2: You should look up.
Speaker 6: Why are my I have tiny hands, But until I'm typing on a phone or bowling, I become well Chamberlain.
Speaker 2: Uh I just if only we were at what's that story a photo?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's the standing on Wait wait oh did you book?
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: Photos.
Speaker 1: But I think I always found like a different angle or something.
Speaker 4: Look at that, guys like.
Speaker 6: Uh oh my god, look at that.
Speaker 2: Looks like Jacob o'lornie from Euphoria.
Speaker 5: Someone's on the wrong side of the camera.
Speaker 1: He's got a belt and suspenders.
Speaker 4: And cool it's a white belt like his outfit. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love when pods turned visual exclusively.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, our audience, they're so's valid points.
Speaker 5: That was at an adult tab.
Speaker 1: Actually, if we can go back, we'll plant we'll put in a like ding audio Q where everyone you Now, i'll go google it put this, we'll put it in later.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now they'll google it along with us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, then they'll get it Google with us. They'll have their devices handy.
Speaker 1: What's our Google with us audio Q? What should that sound like?
Speaker 4: What if that's the only sound effect?
Speaker 7: I can.
Speaker 2: The weird paper cloth ents.
Speaker 6: It is an interesting way to They'll be like I am also have big fingers all of a sudden when I type, will be very relatable.
Speaker 2: Everyone's going to be in this with us, I can tell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was at a time where safety was not like, it's not harnessed.
Speaker 4: It at all.
Speaker 2: No, No, that guy was holding on with his lower calves but being so hot while doing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is weird. Howl.
Speaker 2: Let anything happen to that man.
Speaker 4: Charles Clyde Abbotts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good job, Charles. Yeah, follow the Charles on all social media platforms.
Speaker 4: Look at his.
Speaker 5: Cool wingtips, white and black wingtips.
Speaker 2: The wingtips match the belt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's wearing a white belt.
Speaker 2: They're actually tap shoes.
Speaker 7: I really lumber after that.
Speaker 1: He was just on a break from forty second Street.
Speaker 5: Oh I'm so impressed with that fellow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was totally worth it.
Speaker 4: He's a good egg.
Speaker 5: I guess they would have said.
Speaker 7: A plowman's egg.
Speaker 2: Here's an interesting.
Speaker 1: Fun fact about zach Noy Towers. He sees every single movie the moment it comes out. You cannot, you can't. You won't have seen a movie before him.
Speaker 4: Are you too seeing a movie today? It's a sickness no.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: But in general I've seen many movies with him, and most of the time I'll be like, oh, do you want to go see Blee Blue? And he's like, I saw it four days ago at eleven am.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I go see it again if it's good.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 7: This is the thing, and this is not a sponsored moment. I've amc a list.
Speaker 2: You get twelve movies a month as part of it, so I see everything without care in the world.
Speaker 4: It's everyone's gonna be furious with me.
Speaker 2: I think I still pay for that, and I don't use it.
Speaker 4: I don't I go to a movie once a year. What's wrong with why?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 6: It's air conditioned in there, I know, and I just I should get back into the air. I will because I do have movie fever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, there's a lot of good stuff out right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's a great It feels like the old days of like summer relations. And I haven't seen Barbie or Oppenheimer or anything.
Speaker 4: I saw the wes.
Speaker 6: I the reason I'm worried about my AMC membership is I've discovered the Alamo draft House down town, and it's cooler.
Speaker 4: Than the ones in Austin.
Speaker 2: A couple of straws too.
Speaker 5: It's quite an experience.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thanks so much. This is the thing Alamo Drafts I'm not gonna like even try to argue. Is like a very cool space. But it's also a space where you spend like fifty dollars before you leave, right.
Speaker 4: Correct, Well, there is free parking.
Speaker 6: You just can't even google it, so don't do not play our signatures sound. We had to figure out that you can park in the parking and that alone is a fun experience because it's like a winding I felt like thirteen floors. You're way up there in driving in a circle.
Speaker 2: Wait in it's downtown. Yeah, another check against it. Yeah, right, it's not the best.
Speaker 6: Well, as long as I'm not parking my car on the streets and walking cartoonishly scary people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I have to say that the Alamo Draft House's popcorn is some of the best in the bit.
Speaker 7: It's like truffle popcorn.
Speaker 2: No, it's I mean, I don't if there's trouble, it's subtle enough that I didn't notice.
Speaker 7: Okay, I think there's probably a couple of different flavors.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, I've never had trouble.
Speaker 2: But the regulars they have it.
Speaker 4: That took me a minute, but they do have it. And I had I got like a parmesan really.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was like a cheesy and they're like, do you want butter or no, it doesn't really need it. It was like someone passionate about preparing the butter. Not take this and go over to the slippery tub area. You know how they make you squeeze your own butter in Yeah. I like that moment in history because I won't control of my butter. I just didn't want to be Yeah, the butter curtain, I want it to be handed to me. I'm confronted by what I'm putting on it.
Speaker 4: When it's in a.
Speaker 7: Metal bowl if I remember accurately.
Speaker 4: In a shower of butter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it can be gross, but it's just they play like the Alamo.
Speaker 6: It seems like you're going to a movie nerd place because they had for the Wes Anderson movie, they had like curated the like the opening was, uh, well it it showed all these bizarre indie movies and they showed a little retrospective about Wes Anderson. And before all of that, they showed the actual black and white ABT show where they did live script and it was.
Speaker 5: Like a sitcom, but it's a drama and it's what that movie is based on.
Speaker 1: Well it's something Playhouse right, something ninety Playhouse ninety ninety.
Speaker 5: We did it together nice. I was like sethsme street wow, the two words.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that made me like the movie more. And I'm like, wait, would.
Speaker 6: People even appreciate this movie without having seen the curated Almo experience?
Speaker 4: Didn't? I?
Speaker 1: I mean I saw it from I watched it from home, and I really liked that movie. And but I think it's because I already saw people kind of trying to say maybe they didn't love it as much as the average Wes Anderson, which is just like I don't I don't know, I think people. I think when I get people's opinion too early, it really does step on. That's why I get so jealous ac when you're like I saw that already, where I'm like, god, damn it, I need to make more of an effort because I really am negatively affected by people.
Speaker 2: Being like it's not as good as moon Man's Kingdom or.
Speaker 1: Whatever dumb ship where it's like who cares what you think?
Speaker 2: I don't listen to anyone anymore? Good? Yeah, especially the authority figure may they rest? Yes, all Wes Anderson films be Wes Anderson, and they like they are just like a thing like just enjoy the ride, watch the pretty pictures, like, yeah, they would be dialogue.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's not going to make Rushmore again. He was a kid, you know well.
Speaker 1: And also this thing that he's in now is going toward that. Who's the director that did Playtime?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, he also did myn Uncle.
Speaker 7: Yes, Oh my god, I've never heard any of this.
Speaker 4: It's bizarre that.
Speaker 6: It's early French new wavey h low dialogue comedy.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's a lot of wide shots with things taking place all over.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Great one movie and is this It's play Time where the it's the side, the whole thing kind of like rear window takes place in a building, but the walls.
Speaker 5: Are removed so you see everyone. It's like an open face building.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, but.
Speaker 4: I thought it's making that up.
Speaker 1: We should we should watch that sometime I'm down.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're very good movies. Yeah yeah, and then you feel smart, like you read a book.
Speaker 1: Right, and but you don't have to sit there and read a book.
Speaker 5: For school in Montana is optional, but I would the cool thing.
Speaker 6: And I'll stop talking about this soon because someone's coming to pick me up.
Speaker 4: Time for my colony ambulance.
Speaker 6: The Bob Balaban just a name I like to say, the executive from Seinfeld. He was in The Best in Show and Everything, the music coordinator and not or in a Waiting for Guffman. He talks about how Wes Anderson animated not in lieu of storyboarding. He does full animations of each shot, so everything is planned as a cartoon. Yeah, that's the way he was describing it, and him talking about it was actually really fun to list new. He's clearly a fan and it's Yeah, he makes cartoon animated storyboards, so they're cool. You're gonna be exactly here, no move two inches, the camera will be exactly here.
Speaker 5: And I guess it's like a well, but.
Speaker 1: That's nice for the actors because it really is like if you're in the foreground, here's what's going to be going on behind you. Yeah, because all of that comes into play, especially and when they do those camera moves and suddenly it's like we're here, now, we're over here, and you would have to know what's happening to Like, I bet it helps people hit their marks so much more for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, everyone like makes like very like small choices in those movies, don't they It's kind of like very contained reactions and responses.
Speaker 7: Nothing's ever like super over the top.
Speaker 1: And you and you can't have actors going, oh, I'm supposed to be over there right right right.
Speaker 2: That would ruin it, like bitch, you're off camera, Bitch, you're not supposed to say that out loud.
Speaker 1: Now you're on camera.
Speaker 4: Zach, have you made are you?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: Have you dabbled in filmmaking?
Speaker 2: So I have a script that's been gently fondled by this sound eighteen and it's Yeah, it's in its third set of hands, and I've removed all emotional connection to it, like I feel nothing when I talk about it.
Speaker 7: But it could happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's happens all the time, where something sits on a shelf.
Speaker 4: For a decade.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, It's just wild. Yeah, I love I love scary movies. I love like a pop horror kind of like comedy horror vibe Like Scream Screaming Clueless are my two favorite movies of all time. And I made I wrote like a gay scream You're gay? You know I'm on the fence, having lots of research for the past twenty years. Is uh?
Speaker 6: I With Scream, I was actually and I like gore, and I like gore effects and I like the art of that, and I even wanted to do that when I was young. Scream the actual Oh you like this person there's she's gonna get killed with a knife. It actually makes me sick to my stomach when when thank you, oh yeah, so far on the tip of my tongue that you just reached over and grabbed it. Yeah, the night I'm I really am triggered by knife murder guns. Sure I can relate even but knife murdering.
Speaker 2: Very so cowardly. Knife you gotta be right out. You got a smaller brash. I don't like a personal is Yeah.
Speaker 6: The only thing scarier than a knife going in you, I think as being the one pushing it, unless.
Speaker 1: You're a psychopath and then you don't care. Yeah, exact in a script.
Speaker 10: Yeah, having someone is very empowering in my scrib Oh, there's a lot of tea girls in junior high that becoming poor murder.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: My favorite genre of film I think is woman getting revenge or like women coming to like collect.
Speaker 7: Balls, Like oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I do like those men.
Speaker 7: What about you?
Speaker 2: Are you a film make guard? No?
Speaker 6: I just I don't even know why I asked. I just thought that maybe you were. And I've just been thinking lately how much fun it would be to make a film.
Speaker 2: I want to make a movie that And I don't know how many people know about Sinespier or Cineespia, the movies in the cemetery, but they do movies in Hollywood Forever Cemetery in the summers, and like it's always like these iconic like it's like bring it on, because.
Speaker 7: Michelle it was so good.
Speaker 6: I just thought I had seen it because of the post it notes seen. But it is so funny when that guy ooh, nice suit, what do you do? And he's like, I'm a suit salesman, and she goes, can you excuse me? I cut my foot before and my shoes filling with blood and she limps is everyone left, and every time Jannine Ruffalo was on screen, everyone clapped, Yeah, I had made me.
Speaker 4: I wish she had seen that.
Speaker 2: We should let her.
Speaker 1: We should figure out a way to let her know, because at that moment where she lets the waterfall out of her mouth, Oh my god, it's the funniest thing.
Speaker 2: After like and blah.
Speaker 7: Blah is a football player for their forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: She's great in it.
Speaker 7: Are you all friends with her?
Speaker 1: I'm friends with her, but I haven't seen her in sadly from.
Speaker 2: The same We're from the nineties, I mean the nineties.
Speaker 1: Well, she was a snow but she came there and did sets and she was definitely like a junior when I was a freshman and when I started stand up. I've told this story many times, but I thought that I was like the first person of my kind to do stand up like a girl. That's wearing like black tights.
Speaker 2: With jean shorts and baby bangs and the whole stupid shit.
Speaker 1: And then literally the week I started stand up, I saw so I had done the thing that I want to do for so long, finally had done it. And then like it was four days later and we were all watching half hour comedy hour and she comes out and literally is wearing the clothes I'm wearing, with like combat.
Speaker 2: Boots and the whole thing.
Speaker 5: I remember it.
Speaker 1: I remember has that set that is every joke is beyond the funniest joke you've ever heard. When she's like when you tap your wrist like to ask someone silently what time it is, and then they go what And you're like, what bone is this?
Speaker 2: What she goes? What? What could I have meant?
Speaker 1: What bone is this? Like a joke like that where I was watching it. What's something's happening? Should we chase these fire trucks?
Speaker 5: Yes, they're smiling. These guys just go on sport runs.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they're just going to pick up food, so they want to make sure it's hot. But when they get it back to the firehouse, oh damn. But anyway, I saw that set. No, my comedy was so terrible at the time, and then I just when she was done with her set, because I was like breathless as I watched it, and then I immediately just started sobbing, and all of my roommates were like, wow caring. Oh yeah, yeah, it was really hilarious. It was like a sad cry. It was like a oh, I'm one of many and I'm not even that good.
Speaker 6: It was like just this realization my career is already happening and it's not me, and I'm yeah, she's.
Speaker 1: Doing it so much better and so much cooler. And then I got to meet her, like, you know, three years later, and she was the coolest and best. Yeah, she's a great person.
Speaker 2: I love hearing that iconic awesome comedians are also nice people. Yeah, oh yeah some of.
Speaker 6: The great Were you also surprised when everyone cheered every time she's on screen?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well yes, and no, like I knew she's like a favorite character in that movie, but like in We're La, so I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was just yeah, right right, if we were Yeah that I was just chalking it up to that where we were. But it was a lot of young people there, and I again I'd never seen. I thought I had seen it and knew right away, Oh wait this is.
Speaker 7: It just stood the test of time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's the type of movie I want to make, is like the one that they're showing at in the cemetery, kind of like wheel my half dead ass out of the wheelchair and then they all cheer.
Speaker 5: You want to play a dead versus Yes?
Speaker 4: Of course?
Speaker 1: Can I just say? In addition, I one time, very briefly got to meet Lisa Kudrou and she was the coolest. Like we were at a party, Me and Georgia were at a party together and we were standing there and someone had come up and asked us, like, how's the network going or something like that. And then I was standing there and I ordered my drink, so Georgia continued to talk to that person, and then I turned and Lisa Kudro was standing on the other side of me, and she goes, you have a network?
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, it's podcasting, And it was like so taken aback because I was I always go into that mode if there's ever any anytime a famous person is around, I'm like, they don't want to be bothered. They don't want you talking to them, like, don't bug them. Yeah, and so the idea that she was like, hey, what's going on, I was like, oh my god, network she talked to me for a little while. That's so very sweet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and she wasn't being like trying to call you. She's actually interested and wanted.
Speaker 2: To completely asked me like four questions.
Speaker 7: It was very like Lisa Kudrou Oh yeah, she's so normal.
Speaker 1: I mean, she's she's always been the funniest, like she should have everything, she should have it all.
Speaker 7: She knows some of it.
Speaker 4: She does.
Speaker 1: Oh you're right, Yeah, she does that quite a bit. I just think like that level of comedy, Like I don't think she gets her flowers correctly for the work she was doing on Friends, because her character was kind of, you know, like airheady. So it's like so people are like, oh, so she's air heady, where it's like no, no, no, that's one of the many characters she's making choices.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean and the comeback, Oh my god, I need to.
Speaker 2: Is so good. The comeback is.
Speaker 6: Because I love the she's basically playing herself right, No, but in a way because she was like on a hit sick and now it's like, oh, I'm back on TV.
Speaker 1: She's playing the person that would have been on a hit sitcom and loved that life for herself, loved the fame, loved everything, but it wasn't She wasn't famous because the sitcom was great. It was just like, you know, kind of a corny sitcom that she bought into. So there's this vulnerability that she's like she's trying to keep the same thing going. But it's very actressy in a way that I think Lisa Couter herself is a comedian, uh not like not, she's a very talented actress, but she's not just an actress. She is like much much more, and she's playing just an actress who's kind of like I'll do anything.
Speaker 2: And she loved the memorabilia framed and like all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's great.
Speaker 6: It's so funny, kind of like a Moira Rose exactly yea, and Mares sarvino Is. I was like, wait a minute, I forgot how great she was, like talking a little bit like Wayne and Guards at the same time.
Speaker 2: It was the voice choice ye crazy, Yeah, she's really I was.
Speaker 5: Just like really captivated by her.
Speaker 2: Have you seen that movie?
Speaker 5: I have, but it was so long ago that I watch it on the list Giant Giant Tea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, O, my god, let's aut.
Speaker 5: Okay, watch it on your TV. You got a nice new TV.
Speaker 7: It's decent, good take, not as good as mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that TV is so symbolic of obnoxious like obnoxiousness.
Speaker 2: I'll do it. I was doing it. My car does that sometimes too, and I swear it's going to make me get into an accident.
Speaker 7: I'm like, oh what what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I slam on my brains or.
Speaker 5: Something, because you're not looking at the road anymore.
Speaker 6: You're looking at where the source of the beep or where I'm supposed to my phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, don't bug me, I'm texting.
Speaker 1: That's what the guy in your tesla who was almost rearended you.
Speaker 2: I bet you. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It was a text that like the text, it was like a normal conversation where he was checking the road, checking the road, and then the person said something insanely compelling where it's like, you know what, can I ask you a question? Can you just be honest for a second, And then they couldn't take their eyes off Yeah, I look.
Speaker 4: Back and instead of a face.
Speaker 6: It was a male pattern balding bird's eye view, like his chin was against his chest.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, a man with a hair with a hole in it for a face I could have where it did better.
Speaker 4: It's gonna give me a whiplash.
Speaker 5: And then he did have a face.
Speaker 1: Zach. When's the last time you were in a car accident?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I hit a person with my car.
Speaker 2: No, well, not a person. A twink.
Speaker 5: What's your twink again?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 5: I've can I guess?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Please guess what gets in the most home?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: A young.
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: A young gay man.
Speaker 2: Yes, that scares me, because of Jesus, I did that. The character in like cliffs Notes, it's like a young thin, hairless guy, hairless, smooth.
Speaker 1: They're kind of like very young looking.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they're like do you guys remember Tiger Beat?
Speaker 4: Was that a thing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like like shiny, shiny young men.
Speaker 4: Shiny happy young men. Yeah, okay, the hairless thing.
Speaker 5: It's interesting.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Well, because a twink with body hair is an otter.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, And.
Speaker 1: And an otter with much more fat on him as a bear.
Speaker 6: Bear and bears really the only what are some of the other animals. A smaller bear is a cup Okay, I knew that one.
Speaker 2: Some like lean.
Speaker 7: Muscular I forgot about lean muscular. Hairy guys are wolves.
Speaker 2: Really yes. Then you have like your standard jock, which is not an animal per se, but it's another like group.
Speaker 7: And then there's like nerds and.
Speaker 1: Oh sluts.
Speaker 7: That's the umbrella.
Speaker 2: You know what's overhears Pinocchio's Oh yeah there. It was like my hangover food spot.
Speaker 1: That place is so good.
Speaker 7: But oh yes, I hit a twink of my car and this is insane.
Speaker 2: First of all, I speak about it with pride because it was one hundred percent his fault. I don't think that's the way the loss.
Speaker 7: No, totally.
Speaker 2: What was like the insurance companies. I got my letter and said zero percent my fault. Really yes, That's when I realized that there should be insurance agents for relationships.
Speaker 7: Yeah, presents fault, but no. They were on a.
Speaker 2: Fucking scooter as I was going down the street and he had a stop sign that he did not acknowledge. He flew through it. And when I tell you, he went into my windshield and flying off like it was eleven thousand dollars worth of damage to my car. Holy ship. Yes, So he knocked that mirror off going up it, he shattered the windshield, he bent the like where the hood meets the glass, and then he took that mirror off when he went off it.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yes, they bounced back quickly. Yeah, no, this is It gets so much crazier, y'all because I had gone on a date with this boy, no way, a coffee and walk pandemic date two years ago.
Speaker 7: Like he had just moved here from the side.
Speaker 5: And You're like, okay, love.
Speaker 7: I was like, yeah, well he was.
Speaker 2: He's getting off the ground and he's like, Zach, what happened? I was like, babe, you wouldn't stop signing.
Speaker 4: We recognized each other. Oh yes, oh that's great.
Speaker 2: Wait, sorry from a movie.
Speaker 1: But in it was two years before the accident. That usa Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 7: Isn't that nuts? And this is also nuts.
Speaker 2: He was wearing I think it's called a Canadian tuxedo Sunni den Yeah, randomly. So he had bloody knuckles and his glasses were broken. And I did pick up his phone, which was very far away from his body, and it was shattered, and I was like, oh my god, your.
Speaker 7: Phone, he goes, No, it was locked that before you hit me.
Speaker 2: So yeah, then I like sat with him and he didn't want me to call an ambulance because he didn't have insurance, and I was just like okay. He was just like obviously like scraped up. Yeah, he was like very panicked, Like I was panicked. I called my mom first thing, you know, and we called the hops. They took a statement, and then I took him to urgent care. He was filling out paperwork for urgent care and he passed out while filling out paper So then.
Speaker 6: They're like, we have to send him to the hospital because he had his head and it's a concussion, or they're just like.
Speaker 2: If someone passes out, like we're sending them to the hospital. I guess yeah, like they.
Speaker 4: Saw the vapors.
Speaker 2: I mean there's really adrenaline leaving his small framed body.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like it's suddenly caught up to him. Because that's horrifying. Yeah, I mean that's a that's from that.
Speaker 6: But then when did it become a discussion obviously not with him in person of.
Speaker 5: Who was at fault? Like did you ever talk about that with him?
Speaker 2: I mean, when the police took both our statements, he was like, yeah, you see this all the time. It was his fault. He needs to obey the rules of the road if he's going to be on a motorized object. Yeah.
Speaker 6: The fact that those when I first saw bird scooters, I'm like, well, that's going to be over in a week and there's ten dead people.
Speaker 7: They go thirty, like five miles per hour.
Speaker 5: You're exposed to every it's I can say.
Speaker 1: I just saw TikTok and I sent it to my niece that that's a woman who works in the er and she was like, please, I beg you do not get on those motorized scooters. She's like, we see head injuries. We see like because people get on them and it's fun, fun, fun. You fall because nobody's wearing a helmet. Right, You're going thirty miles an hour and you fall, and if you fall on your head, that's good. People getting being paralyzed, yeah, skinny, I mean crazy where it's like and nobody is prepared for.
Speaker 2: It because they're like, oh, well it must be safe if like.
Speaker 1: Everyone's assuming since they don't make you wear helmet or whatever.
Speaker 6: It should be with skateboarding, people always like you should be wearing a helmet, and I I've never in thirty years have hit my head.
Speaker 4: But once you include.
Speaker 6: Cars and you're out in the street, oh my god, that's what's horrifying to me. I'm like, oh, you're just in traffic. I'm I don't feel like, even at a high rate of speed, if you just fell off the thing, that.
Speaker 4: Would be fun to watch cars.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it is.
Speaker 5: That's what's insane to me.
Speaker 1: And I've told the story of driving Uh yeah, you can't turn left in front of me, sir.
Speaker 2: Oh damn it.
Speaker 4: From the other day.
Speaker 1: I've told the story of the three with what looked like high school girls on those scooters at night. I'm driving down Vine and all of a sudden, three girls on scooters come in my lane, laughing yet scooting right up and no, they were all screaming at the top of their lungs.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. And they were on the wrong side of the road.
Speaker 1: They were coming toward me, and I had to slam on my brakes as they all like split like the blue Angels and went around me, where I was like, and I got some I was like, god, damn it, Like you guys are going to get killed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm gonna be laughing and screaming.
Speaker 1: I'm going to feel bad about laughing.
Speaker 7: Do you want to know?
Speaker 2: In what way?
Speaker 5: Not that to give a sample. They're screaming in fear, like, oh my god, we don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh wow, that's terrifying.
Speaker 7: Idiot.
Speaker 2: So my friend was on one and he like was in this situation where he had to pick between getting kind of like sideswiped by a car or going onto these like potholes, and he chose the potholes flung him off and he was on the ground. He went to get up and shrieked. He like shattered his pelvis way, yes, and then the ambulance came and uh, they like I guess separated his legs and he passed out from the pain because his pelvis is broken in like four different spots.
Speaker 4: Oh and that's.
Speaker 5: And that car didn't do that. I guess I got to retract my whole No.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I get a well it's prolapsed.
Speaker 2: I have a pla still right now, and I did. I performed in the Largo for the first time ever. Is then the magic? Yeah? Yeah, talk to Flanny Fanny, he was a very great friend of yours, and he was so kind to me before and after I performed, which knows when people are not as nice to you before they see you perform, and then they're nice to you after.
Speaker 7: Yea, he was a joy both before.
Speaker 6: What a good and he cares so much about that place, and he watches each show and he watches jokes and he keeps track of how jokes have changed.
Speaker 2: Yeah since the last time you were there.
Speaker 1: Oh, he would be he like in the past has been like he'd be like, do you want to be on the show, and be like, yeah, I guess I'll just go sing those songs. He goes, oh, just do your regular stand up and I'm like, okay, But but he will absolutely let you know like the kind of he's what.
Speaker 2: He wants you to be working.
Speaker 6: The only show booker. If someone at the improv or anywhere said, hey, will you do I want him? I want him to give me a sign.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's because he's hilarious himself. He's one of the funniest people. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So sorry, what whe are you guys say about Largo?
Speaker 7: Oh? No, just that I christened it with a prolapse show.
Speaker 4: That's where you.
Speaker 1: Gave those people what they came for.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, Well they came for Taylor Tomlinson and they got a dash of Zagnoy Towers.
Speaker 1: That's rude.
Speaker 2: You know, with your medicine, you must take a spoonful of pro comedy.
Speaker 1: Zack, tell us a little bit about your.
Speaker 2: Is it a serious XM radio show or is it in Netflix Radio? So it's on the Netflix is a joke channel Channel ninety three, but it's on serious XM. I don't know if anyone has serious XM these days, but you it's it's called After Hours of Zagnoy Towers. And now I feel like I've launched into like promo mode.
Speaker 5: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: Okay and like a comedian talking about sex. And I would love for either of you or both of you to be on it anytime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you would like.
Speaker 1: To, okay, But I have to wait until everyone of my family dies, so they'll get really mad.
Speaker 2: What if I started killing members of your I get mad at you.
Speaker 4: That's a good idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's your movie trying to get someone on your radio.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we've got like I've got Bob the drag Queen Taylor, Tomlinson, Dave Morhages, Steph pull of Billy, Wayne Davis doing Sabrina Julie's soon.
Speaker 4: That's great, but.
Speaker 5: It's fun that that.
Speaker 6: I The last time I did a sex podcast was a mother and her son. So it was interesting. It was fun because obviously he was the one that would get embarrassed and she was like that dynamic. Yeah. And then at the end they gave me my first bidey as a pardon gifts.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, is the day slang for something?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh no, not that kind of That's where the sun and the mom and the toilet.
Speaker 7: See and they're covered in pennies.
Speaker 2: It's a light.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And at the end you graduate, that's what they call it. But yeah, and then I was like, where have these been my whole life? But yes, I have sex stories.
Speaker 4: I agree, I agree to come on.
Speaker 1: Oh great, nice, it's a booking.
Speaker 7: I love the concept of bidets.
Speaker 2: I have a bidet, but I don't use it because I have since experienced a heated water bidet and I cannot stomach splashing.
Speaker 6: And that's what And when my dad first tried it and came out of the bathroom ordering one, he wanted to get a warm one, and I was like, I think you'll like the cold, because for me, it's as refreshing as getting a glass of waters.
Speaker 4: My bh gets thirsty and I.
Speaker 6: Don't want don't I'm not a drinker a tea, you know, I want it ice cold and on the money.
Speaker 1: That's I've never used a cold one. The first one I ever experienced was at the Madonna Inn. It was when Georgia was getting married and.
Speaker 2: Did she get married there? She got married there. Yeah, it was great. It was so fun.
Speaker 1: But our room I was sharing a room with Lizzie Cooperman and the room came with a bidet and so I went in there I was and it was this thing where like you're sitting there and it's remember I don't know if you remember in the seventies sometimes people had like cushioned toilet seats.
Speaker 2: I've seen I've experienced those. Yeah, so that's what it was where I'm like, oh, bit, this is weird.
Speaker 1: But then I see that there's like little buttons and I'm like, oh my god, I'm about to try a b day And it was warm water and it was I started laughing and I'm like, oh my god, I was telling her about it as I was using it, because it was it's such a good idea. But once you're using it, you're like, this is makes perfect sense. Yeah, why don't we all use this.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 6: That's why I thought, as it hit me for the first time, Yeah, this is why the West, the West, the Western world, the rest.
Speaker 5: Of the world. I get lost in my own mouth.
Speaker 6: But I my first time was at some party and there was a roped off bathroom, like, guests don't use this bathroom.
Speaker 5: So of course I used it, and I was on the I didn't know what it was.
Speaker 6: There was a remote like a fix to the wall, and I thought it was like, ooh, what a fancy shower. Let me turn it off with it, And so I didn't even know it was common and I it was cold and right and right away I'm like, oh, this is the best, and I'm then I tried hot and I went back to cold.
Speaker 5: That's how much I prefer it. Then the batteries fell out and the toilet.
Speaker 7: Look over the batteries.
Speaker 6: A couple of them were in front of me, but one world rolled down the stair, eyes up on a terraced upper level as upper decked and they and the one battery yeah, and there's no manual shut off, so it's just sitting in this bathroom that I wasn't supposed to be in with. The guys are hitting, so I actually had to cut the put my hand over the yeah, and and grab the and people were knocking.
Speaker 7: And uh, what nineties movie?
Speaker 6: I know in the nineties movie, someone walks in and then the coolest guy in school walks in, and I'm like, is it clean yet? And then they fall in love with my butthole but not me. Yeah, and then they have a long distance relationships. Yeah, I have like a curtain, a curtain partition, so I'm not part of their relationship and I'm just always busy with work. Then my butthole wants to be a country music star and I don't even like that kind of music.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the conjoint said, yeah, Matt Damon.
Speaker 6: No, In real life, there are conjoined twins and one of them wanted to be a country music star and her sister did not, and she would perform and there was literally like a curtain. Oh, I'm really supportive of my sister. It's actually sweet. But Twilight Zone wow esque esque yeah, anyway, I uh yeah, no one in the joke version someone walks in, but no. I eventually found all the batteries, but it was wet everywhere. I couldn't figure out.
Speaker 2: Oh that's such a night.
Speaker 6: But it's the cheap that you can get a good but I just keep talking about it for like fifty bucks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, twenty five bucks.
Speaker 5: My dad got one for like twenty five You just I personally now listen to you, guys, twenty five bucks. Cool water, one button.
Speaker 2: It does the job.
Speaker 6: If you want heat and a heated toilet, then it's like a hair dryer's part of it. Oh okay, now we're talking. Yeah, spend a couple grand Yeah, I didn't know they had their hair.
Speaker 2: Come to Hollywood and have someone blow hot air up your butthole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, from a golden bidet with a padded vinyl suit.
Speaker 1: Crinkly padded vinyl.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all our grandmas had a sticky vinyl toilet seat next to a bowl of potpoury.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they don't seem as clean for the squishy toilet seeds.
Speaker 1: Let's not be introducing any extra materials.
Speaker 2: It's all it needs to be hard and bleachable.
Speaker 6: In my I am oh in my opinion, What are your thoughts on a oak and brass toilets?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was popular.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad you asked.
Speaker 1: Because my parents, in their guest room of the house I only lived in one year before I went off to college, they had I don't know if, but they had a wooden toilet seat in the guest bathroom, like because they I guess my mom wanted a wooden toilet lid like that. It all matched with the cabinets or whatever, and that thing. When those things get old, it's gross like because they because again it's like people bleach them or put you know, disinfectant on them and stuff, so they get old and then they just look like incredibly used. And the thing is like the classic toilet is made so you you know, you keep it clean. It's hopefully white or a lighter color so that when you're cleaning it, you know it's clean and it's not a it's not a porous material.
Speaker 6: Yeah, wooden to I mean wooden knives, as we know, are out lowed in thirty eight states for restaurant use because they will have salmonilla.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so of course, and I've been to the just if you're gonna have a wooden toilet seat, get a new one every year. I've been on old ones where it's split, yeah, and you sit on it and pinches your ass and.
Speaker 7: Then like a family of birds makes an yest in it.
Speaker 1: And then splinter splinter splanner and they're like, that's why this, that's why this bathroom was tapered off, which we.
Speaker 7: Guess the twelve states that they're still legal.
Speaker 2: Idea Arizona. Yeah, New Mexico. I love it. What are you guys doing this weekend? Or do you guys talk about time in the car like about future?
Speaker 4: Well that is, thank you.
Speaker 6: Sometimes sometimes we record many weeks before it comes out, so sometimes we're like, hey, next week, let's go to the everyone go to this.
Speaker 5: We can talk about what we're doing.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I'm going to see Barbie this weekend because I was before I was really enjoying observing everybody else getting into it. And then the more that I hear people talk about it and talk about just the overall experience. It's not just the movie itself, but like what it's like to go.
Speaker 7: I'mful experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to go. I would go to see you again you would Yeah, Okay, I loved it perfect, It's so fun. My only fear is that I might be sold out already Robenheimer'sman being sold out I love.
Speaker 5: Yeah, every time I've looked at it, it sold out.
Speaker 1: I would love that.
Speaker 2: I'll go in a month.
Speaker 1: I don't give a ship, okay, but I just want to before it gets entirely ruined, like on TikTok, because now there's clips and everything.
Speaker 2: I do want to see. Are you intrigued Gary Barbie or you threatened at my topple the patriarchy.
Speaker 5: I'm just worried about toy sales.
Speaker 6: No, I've I've been talking about it and uh an accident gently saying jillen Hall instead of gozzling.
Speaker 4: But that's just something I.
Speaker 5: Like Jake jillan On and he would have been good in it too, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, Chris, Chris feels like he always has to fight for Jill. He'll make it someday, I don't know. My only thing with General is I don't know if he'd make a good blonde right yeah, picture too big and yeah.
Speaker 1: It would be a little unnervous. Colin Farrell, there has everyone seen the pictures of Colin Ferrell on the Sag Strike line.
Speaker 2: Literally, no joke, three different people sent me the picture this morning. It was so hilarious.
Speaker 1: So he was out there with the equally hot and great Shay Wigham, who's an actor who is Colin Farrell's good friend, and Colin Farrell had his Sag Strike shirt on, but he had rolled up the sleeve so he was wearing it like a muscle shirt, and he just looked like the hunk that he is. Everyone was very exciting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he's he's a magnetic pink tesla.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 4: God, it looks so cool and ugly at the time, and then I didn't.
Speaker 7: The same.
Speaker 6: No, that was when I was talking at length really about the all the movie, the independent films that were being advertised before the Wes movie.
Speaker 4: Barbie was one.
Speaker 6: Actually, so many of the actors in that Wes Anderson movie were in these these trailers, and I really did think it was like in Tropic Thunder, where they were fake trailers, because they all looked funny and weird and like no one would ever make them, and Barbie was one of them, and I hadn't seen any trailers for it yet. I think I had a hunch that was real, or maybe that was one that I was like, Okay, that has to be real, But it was not what I expected.
Speaker 5: I thought it was a movie for kids.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a movie for kids too.
Speaker 5: After that. Yeah, but I'm a little worried about the patriarchy.
Speaker 4: You are correct, so fragile lately.
Speaker 2: Hands you got guys like Bully.
Speaker 1: The sun is going down on you, that's for sure. There's there's a really good TikTok because you know, they have Barbie they look like gigantic Barbie doll boxes, so you can step into it and get your picture taken, like it's just selfy opportunity. And so there's a TikTok of this girl posing in it, and then this big old guy coming over leaning in to like kind of ruin her picture and pose in with her, and he's clearly drunk and he leans in and she kind of looks so she didn't know him, and then he basically knocks this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Over forward and he goes down with it, and so does she.
Speaker 1: Somebody wrote just like it's just so symbolic.
Speaker 2: That's great, big dumb trying to you and your.
Speaker 1: Dumb movie, and then the whole fucking thing is ever just like, just go and do your movie, dumb ass, Oh wow.
Speaker 7: Jerk off. During Christopher Nolan's Masterpiece master.
Speaker 1: Let's Killian Murphy is a tour de force. Let's not let he gets to have his day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, come on twenty eight days later.
Speaker 5: And I told you before not to bring up Killian Murphy.
Speaker 1: You dare his name?
Speaker 2: How scary?
Speaker 7: He's great, so so fake, but he's great.
Speaker 2: Was he? And Christopher Nolan's Batman too, Yes, Scarecrow or something.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Mega mask man I think that was his name.
Speaker 1: He was the burlap sack guy.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yeah, he's they. I didn't know he was such a tiny man. He really saw Oppenheimer. Yeah, and they have him climbing a ladder at one point. I'm like, look at this little kid. Up he is.
Speaker 1: I saw a picture of him when he was like nineteen or something, because he was in the like Manchester Edium kind of dance scene and there's just a shot of him in a crowd and he looks like he's twelve years old. He's just like But the thing is, as we all know and have learned in this town, every celebrity, Like you look at pictures of him standing with the cast, they're all only a tiny bit taller than Yeah, Like most major actors are like five to four.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just how it.
Speaker 1: Is, except for a couple. Then you've got a couple in there, and then there's they. You know, your Margot Robbie is are like print model size. And there's some taller people, but on average, because it's better six guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, my dad always loves to talk about in the old days, how you had to be six something to be a leading man. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Then he describes their physique.
Speaker 6: It used to be a thing, and now yeah, I'm I'm a little too tall to be an actor of five nine going on five eight. I think I think my spine is shrinking. But yeah, it's it is interesting. All the most talented actors are the short ones. Yeah, except for your I can't think of any Adam Driver's Adam Drivers.
Speaker 2: Sure. I bet Chris Evans is tall.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, yeah, yeah, he'd have to be tall to pull off that cable net sweater the way Fisherman.
Speaker 5: He stole a tweet, did you know, Diddy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, Wow, it was just wow.
Speaker 5: It's not an one to get into.
Speaker 6: It is about how I never plug in USB chords correctly on the first try it, you know I do.
Speaker 5: But I saw he liked it, and then I'm like, well that's where he got his idea.
Speaker 6: Oh I I tweeted about it and everyone attacked me, and I just wasted my hands of it.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, people like Evan's more than me?
Speaker 2: Yeah day, yes, well he is a gay brother. No, who's in the barb movie? Really?
Speaker 5: Is he in other movies.
Speaker 7: Like Hulu features?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 7: And other like he's on the rise?
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I just thought it was interesting and worth telling your audience it is.
Speaker 1: They love film facts and fun facts.
Speaker 7: Do they really fun?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: We we What do we talk about the most in here?
Speaker 2: We did?
Speaker 5: We used to dress traffic.
Speaker 1: Now, just.
Speaker 4: This cat. Let me tell you the whole story.
Speaker 6: I've I've retold a story about my cat so many times, not remembering that I've already told her. Sure, And it's that's how people LAH addressed me after shows. Now they're like, how's your feeline?
Speaker 4: It's cats.
Speaker 5: I'm like, all right, all right, I know, I know.
Speaker 2: Are they living with aids? It's it's it's long dead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a dead old cat.
Speaker 4: Oddly, ye didn't I have the aids. I don't know if I've added that.
Speaker 1: To the Story's not una, it's not as.
Speaker 5: As bad as for people. Apparently cats can have it forever.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I've already said that. I know I have.
Speaker 2: You definitely have.
Speaker 6: He just died of a bladder infection. The point is we had topics and and and we've warned them all out.
Speaker 2: Can people get feline aids? That's what I asked the doctor and she laughed in my face.
Speaker 4: And then and I felt really dumb.
Speaker 6: And then when I put the cat on a plane, some lady asked if if people can get feline aids, won't then I?
Speaker 5: And then I laughed at her, Yeah you can't.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 6: I was worried though, because the cat had had fleas, and the fleas had gotten on my ankles, and I'm like, well, certainly it can't be a healthy licksir Wow, But no, unaffected cats have their own thing.
Speaker 4: But couldn't cats get COVID just.
Speaker 2: Like I think the animals could?
Speaker 7: Think monkeys at the zoo get baxed before a lot of humans.
Speaker 2: Really, I think is that true.
Speaker 1: I don't know that like they tested it out.
Speaker 2: I know. I think like like monkeys at the zoo got the vaccine oh early, because they think has a great joke about it.
Speaker 7: Oh really, That's why I think it's okay.
Speaker 2: She seems like she would not lie.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was maybe early on when everyone didn't know anything and we're all washing our lettuce with yes.
Speaker 2: Wiping down the cereal boxes, drinking hot liquids every twenty minutes, stick in your throat.
Speaker 6: That seems like a very three and a half years ago decision, Like before the people we gotta we gotta vaccinate all the monkeys and bats.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, exactly. We'll see and then we'll see what happens to them. Then we'll hang back a little bit.
Speaker 4: I only.
Speaker 5: Testing for animals unless it's for makeup.
Speaker 4: Just get half.
Speaker 1: What a delightful drive around? Uh basically Greater Burbank?
Speaker 2: That was that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I had the best time. I'm so glad you let me do this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you're a you're.
Speaker 5: A you're a nice, calming, fun presence.
Speaker 2: I've been screaming in your ears this whole time.
Speaker 4: Well, a other option do you have?
Speaker 5: You can't yell in my face. Do you like that that you can't see our faces?
Speaker 2: Kind of it's giving me like confessional, Right, I was just.
Speaker 4: Gonna say, I'm like the confessional priest comedy.
Speaker 5: No, but I was thinking it is. It is when you're deprived of that.
Speaker 6: I feel like our guests because I'm comparing it to the years of zoom podcasting. People look at people's ugly, looking at faces ugly or pretty. Uh, it makes you hold back.
Speaker 2: Also, yes, and that's a good date a piece of dating advice. Do something where you're like on a hike, or you're walking, or you're like you're moving and you're not just sitting across from someone staring into their eyes, because it's kind of antagonistic, right, and a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Yeah, that's idea.
Speaker 6: That's why they did that dating game show where they're in a booth and you don't even see them.
Speaker 2: Yes, wait, the blind date thing. Wait Bachelor, the original one, the dating game and there was a killer on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, there was Rodney Alcala and he won. He did win.
Speaker 5: Did you sorry to point?
Speaker 4: Very aggressive?
Speaker 2: Very aggressive?
Speaker 1: I pull.
Speaker 5: Mouth?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 5: Was that on your other podcast?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay, that was one of the first ones we did because it's so crazy and he's the worst, Like there's so many unsolved murders that they think he's responsible for, and he has pictures of lots of Oh no, is it youtubable?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, it's all it's all been talked about a thousand times. Well, let's see if I can scrape in here. Do you think i'll fit?
Speaker 4: Well? Thanks for being on, Zach. Are you youtubable.
Speaker 2: Anywhere? At zach Nee Towers z A C H N O E T O W E R S.
Speaker 7: I think you've got You've got a lot of room.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's just a paranoid car.
Speaker 1: It's got to make noise what I like?
Speaker 2: Well, if anyone.
Speaker 1: This is how I got to know Zach Becuzach and I have been friends for a while now, but we met through our friend Jacob Tarney.
Speaker 2: We have to give him problems. Who's currently fondling my movie?
Speaker 4: Oh great, that's the third fondler. Yeah, oh that's great.
Speaker 1: And he's from the Canadian cult classic comedy letter Kenny and he's the director and he's on it. But we met and the way that my friend Jacob said, oh, you have to meet my friend Zach, and I was like, I'm not I'm not up for new friends. I don't need any more friends. And he was like, just watch this show. And it's called Dating No Filter, Dating No Filter. It was on the E Channel and it was Zach and what was the Kelsey. So they were watching film footage of two people going on a blind date and then they're just sitting there making.
Speaker 5: It's so fun.
Speaker 2: And there's like a bunch of iterations on the show but like yes, and there was like an on the show itself.
Speaker 1: There were different combinations of two comedians, so just riffing on the footage that they were watching.
Speaker 2: But it's so funny, like in a way because I've written on a lot of.
Speaker 1: Like pilots and shows for E and they were never funny because they never let them be funny.
Speaker 2: And so watching the show, I was like I don't want to watch this.
Speaker 1: And then four seconds into what I was like, this is so hilarious, and Zach was the funniest one.
Speaker 4: Oh that's great. Yes, yeah, so I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 7: Upperclassmen just gave me a little.
Speaker 6: Nice yes, and then right then I slap all the books out of here. Thank you for being on Zach the best You've been listening to?
Speaker 2: Do You Need a Ride? D y n Air?
Speaker 4: This has been an exactly right production.
Speaker 1: Produced by Annalise Nelson.
Speaker 5: Mixed by Edson Choy.
Speaker 1: Our talent booker is Patrick Cottner.
Speaker 5: Theme song by Karen Kilgarrett.
Speaker 1: Artwork by Chris Fairbanks. Follow the show on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook at dinar podcast That's d y n ar Podcast.
Speaker 5: For more information, go to exactly rightmedia dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Oh, You're welcome