Speaker 1: Earners.
Speaker 2: What's up.
Speaker 3: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like The checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward. This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank, a lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live a more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIIC.
Speaker 4: You talked about in the class who talked about bitcoin and their four your cycles and Charque Austin when he had mentioned the four year cycles of bitcoin. In that situation, this year would actually be projected to be the best year for bitcoin in its four year cycle because usually bitcoin the last year of the run is the strongest run. That's what has happened historically, and this would be that last year of the four year cycle, and then twenty twenty six would be the worst year.
Speaker 2: That's how it kind of trades off historically.
Speaker 4: So if that's of any indicator, then twenty twenty five would be a great year for bitcoin if history repeats itself once again. It might not repeat itself, who knows, but historically speaking, twenty twenty five historically would be a great year for bitcoin if it follows that same pattern that it has followed for the last fifteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think that's why it's important that we drew that parallel between Bitcoin and some of these stocks that are on the trading and nastac because the same energy that it takes to mind is the same energy that it takes to create some of these semiconductors. They all house inside of the data centers, and so that infrastructure around who's creating it, who's having the power that runs to it, who is the connectivity that's going to it. All those things are going to matter. So you can see like even a company like micro Strategy, right, if Bitcoin is going to perform well, then this is another company that we presumably would perform well as well.
Speaker 4: Micro Strategy brought five hundred million of bitcoin, which is the seventh week in a row. Is but it's noticeably less than what they had been buying and what they were projected to buy and I think they were projected to by one point five billion or even two billions. So they did they did continue. They continued this streak and buying bitcoin, but they did purchase lower. And think their average buying for the last couple of weeks has been one hundred and six thousand dollars, so they brought at high prices, but they have continue to think they have continue to keep mind. So I think they bought five hundred million dollars a bitcoin. Yeah, but that is that is less than what they have been.
Speaker 1: By, which is interesting.
Speaker 3: If you watched their chart last week, you saw that there was a pullback. Well, they sold shares to buy more bitcoin, and so that that parallel.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's interested.
Speaker 3: They now have passed black rocking ownership of bitcoin right with the latest purchase, which is like, okay, it's impressive. We're going for it, like we're going for I think they now at almost five hundred thousand bitcoin and black Rocks right around four hundred and seventy two thousand or something like that. He's going for it, man, he's going.
Speaker 1: Larry got to hit that button like more than once. They gotta hit accept. So the other orders go through so.
Speaker 2: He can do it. Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all I got to say about that. But next year revelation coming, we'll go ahead.
Speaker 3: More money to be made.
Speaker 2: Relationship relation on what for black rotten.
Speaker 1: For Yep yeap shot to langlay monument.
Speaker 3: He gotta get a monument somewhere.
Speaker 5: Appreciate y'all. Y'all, we're talking about my shoutouts from a shout out. Who I want to shout out to do what I want to do? When is micro Strategy arn to call again?
Speaker 1: I'll get you in two seconds.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see that profit. You're gonna look it up just to go see what the profit margin is. But no, I will give him credit for not buying as much for adding such a higher price. If it gets back into the nineties, I think they're definitely should buy more.
Speaker 4: It's nineties nineties now, which is helpful because that so I think it's ninety two, ninety three, ninety two ish, ninety three ish, So yeah, I think low nineties. I think we'll be an attractive price if it gets to the eight East. You got it, you got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely definite buy at that point.
Speaker 2: You gotta like it in the eighties.
Speaker 3: We all circle seventy seven, and we heard a couple of people. We watched charts as well. But uh, when he talked to Mike Novogratz, he was saying that seventy seven number. And I went back and looked at the charts the same way that you read a stock charge, the same way. You can look at the point and you can start looking at what a pullback is going to be. You can start to see what support is that, where the resistance is at. That's seventy seven or seventy nine number.
Speaker 4: No, or what he said was that he doesn't he said if he gets to seventy seven and that's something went wrong, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't think that.
Speaker 1: No, he said he said it would pull back.
Speaker 4: No, he said he didn't think that it was gonna get his lowest. He didn't think it's gonna get to where it was pre election.
Speaker 2: With seventy seven.
Speaker 4: He didn't think it's gonna get to you because he said, remember he said, if it gets there, something went wrong. I was like, I don't think it gets back to seventy seven. That's what that what he said, He's like, he didn't think it was gonna get back to seventy seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I see it there. I mean, but that would be a hell of a buying price though, right, and I see it then? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Right, if you look, if you look at his lines of a tracement, like is there, you can see like there will support there.
Speaker 1: What would cause it to get that low?
Speaker 2: That was his thing. He was like, something had to go over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we don't know what what what causes it to go high?
Speaker 1: It's just one of these things, like.
Speaker 4: It's causes to go high? Is that Trump's appointing. He's talking about the Federal Reserve people from the most of that ro Crypto black Rock buying, tournavid Ua buying fifty billion, Like that's what's causing it to go high.
Speaker 3: That But those things are kind of baked into it, right, you can watch that climb when they already started predicting this when in September, when we started saw it, it started to appreciate, right with just the thought that he was going to win then you might name a czar. Yeah, and once he actually want it was like all right, now let's take off, and then it was like all right, well, what's moving it now?
Speaker 1: Like what is the catalyst?
Speaker 2: Now you that's it. That's what I'm saying. It's just hypothetically, Like, all right, I.
Speaker 4: Don't think it's hypothetically because, like I said, you still see Michael Strategy buying you buy two billion, a billion dollars the worth of bitcoin every single week.
Speaker 2: That's that's real. That's happening in real time. They've consistently done that.
Speaker 4: They said, you ate, but I'm saying that they they're upping. They're anty that you ate. They said fifty billion, that's that's a rule. I don't know if that's true or not.
Speaker 2: They said that.
Speaker 4: They just did that, right, So now you're going to start to see nations. Nations are catching foma, right.
Speaker 1: And there's the bottom my bag. Go ahead.
Speaker 4: So no, that's that's things that's really happening in real time. And then, like I said that on a political rhetoric, when Trump is saying that, you know, talking about a bitcoin reserve for the US, that's that's a historic moment. And when he's appointing every single person in his cabinet is pro crypto and his son is giving speeches about cryptocurrency to foreign entities, these are real, like that's real stuff. That's really happening that could actually yeah.
Speaker 3: From yeah, what's the what I'm saying, what's the measure? But how do we now gauge where it's supposed to go from that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Because we knew that that was the stance of going into it. He's named people already, Yes, we're going to be pro crypto. We've been already established that. Yes, there will be more countries, but it hasn't happened.
Speaker 4: I think I think when Ian is asking, like if for some foid to go down drastic, what would happen?
Speaker 2: What would happen something? It would have to be a government.
Speaker 5: And I think it's a great question for everyone watching the technoso for the downtround.
Speaker 1: Go research also too.
Speaker 5: If every nation is starting to be pro crypto, that is a head for what is to happen over the next four.
Speaker 4: Years inflation and the devalue of dollars across the world.
Speaker 1: That's all one tiktart do, right, Yeah reasons.
Speaker 6: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 1: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.