Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Caddy.
Speaker 2: Armstrong and Jettie and No Key arms Wrong get it live and from Studio C. See. It is a dimly lit room deep with from the bowels.
Speaker 3: Of the Armstrong and Getting Communications compound, and it is Friday.
Speaker 2: We made it.
Speaker 4: We did it.
Speaker 2: Everybody half as all high fives all around. Don't let me hang it.
Speaker 3: We didn't get fired or die most of us, some of us, good chunk of us.
Speaker 2: Those of you who didn't, God rest yourselves.
Speaker 3: Or you'll find a better job. Today we're living under the title Lemon.
Speaker 2: Squeezed by authorities or America boycotts boycotts. There's supposed to be a big nationwide boycott going on today. When was the last time any boycott did any good other than getting media attention? Yeahs hood Light Actually, now that I think about it, bud Light.
Speaker 3: Uh, yeah, for an ongoing boycott, A daily boycott though, a daily all today, everybody's not going to go to work or whatever. I don't remember walk out. Yeah, I don't remember one of those ever being successful. Nationwide. Individual towns maybe, But if it's a If it's a left leaning boycott, you get all the like probably the equivalent of one hundred million dollars worth of free advertising. If you're trying to organize the same thing for you know, to end abortion or something, you.
Speaker 4: Wouldn't get any attention whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No, no, indeed. So so that's it proved out by. You can have eight people chanting at some city hall and it'll make it on the national news. But you can have one point two million people marching in the March for life, and it's as if though we didn't notice, Sorry, it didn't cover that at all.
Speaker 3: We have breaking winter Olympic news. Oh my, Lindsay Vonn, the most famous female downhill skier in US history, maybe all of history for any country. This is our last Olympics crashed all this morning and was helped back to the tent and is getting medical aid. Now. Yesterday I saw Lindsay Vaughn and the headline was Lindsay Vonn Rock's bikini on the banks of the Whatever. I say, hey, Lindsay von how about a little less Instagram first traps and a little more staying on your feet?
Speaker 2: That's what? Wow, oh my god, that was improper and have a dozen different ways. Oh that was the literateto misogynists.
Speaker 3: Those absolutely an instagram first trap and yeah, a little less time on that, a little more time looking out for the fence.
Speaker 2: Yes, Katie, Oh she does.
Speaker 4: It because she can.
Speaker 2: She looks great. Yeah, he needs to whack you upside the head with their K two.
Speaker 4: Her Instagram, let her post what your jack right?
Speaker 2: The woman's fit. She's a testament to physical fitness.
Speaker 3: Not to fit the stay off the fence apparently. Oh my god, I haven't seen the video, ignore famous. Oh my Olympics start right after the super Bowl Winter Olympics, and then all of a sudden we will all be experts in figure skating once again.
Speaker 2: I have been sworn to secrecy, but I have a source that I will refer to as deep rings, that is a source to Olympic and Olympic coverage knowledge. That is all I can say. I will tell you this. Is this going to benefit any of us in any way?
Speaker 3: Or what are you suggesting we're gonna have some inside information when the Olympic start?
Speaker 2: Or yeah, if you'd let me finish my sentence. If you who are you going to bad mouth next? You monster? Poor Lindsey Vaughn lying there in the medical tent word reaches and Jack Armstrong is verbally abusing you as well. Oh, I hope it doesn't. And now it's me, Katie, You're probably next.
Speaker 3: I hope it doesn't impact her ability to strut around the Olympic village in or bikini trying to get clicks.
Speaker 2: Anyway, here's your inside information. I gotta be very vague. Snoop Dog, oh jeez, has recorded a feature that I cannot wait to see. Okay, and I'm you know, I'm I'm a little cynical and i rolly about Snoopy Dog. He is a talented fellow, no doubt. But yeah, yeah, he's gonna he's gonna play a role in the Winter Olympic coverage. What an interesting career arc he has had. Oh my goodness, no kidding.
Speaker 3: We will all be deducting tenths of a point on various lands and the figure skating once again, although this year we got some dude, young guy. He's like a high school kid and he's the only person to ever land a quad in competition, and he's going to be our start and it will be a household name here in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mentioned a couple of weeks ago. I've landed a couple in practice. But boy, you know, I get to the competition, I tighten up a little bit. I don't have what it takes. I admit it.
Speaker 3: Then you pull back and you'll land a triple lots and Ray sais, Oh, we thought he was going to go for the quad but he didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, is that Mark, I'm more disappointed than any of you.
Speaker 3: All right, let's start the show officially, which we'll explain one of our titles for the show. I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this it is Friday, Thank goodness, January thirtieth, the year twenty twenty six, or Armstrong and getting we approve of this program.
Speaker 2: Let's begin then officially according to FCC rules of Regulations, leaping into action at Mark.
Speaker 5: Breaking News now just into our CNN News when we are learning journalists at former colleague of ours, former CNN anchor Don Lemon, has been taken into custody, arrested just days after a protest inside a Minneapolis church.
Speaker 2: But you're being charged with do we know, uh, interfering with a lawful praising of Jesus.
Speaker 3: This is this is going to be portrayed as you know, Nazi Trump administration, jailing journalists just like who, everybody just like who. But Don Lemon also did help lead the way to interrupt a church service, which is violating somebody else's constitutional rights.
Speaker 2: Well the magistrate judge who allowed charges against three of these so called protesters but said no, not in Lemon's case, let's see the uh. The Justice Department then petitioned a federal appeals court to force the judge issue the additional warrants, only to be denied.
Speaker 3: Although this is a chance, it seems to me to expand maybe some of you know, our our legal thinking in the way I've wanted to him and jailing him for just general general lameness.
Speaker 2: Right right, charges with a third degree charged with douchetess in the third degree, exactly, yeah, third degree douchetess Yeah, wow, flapping then irons. It doesn't say what the charges are, but he's vowed to fight them bravely, I'm sure, and not at all in a self serving, grand standing way.
Speaker 3: He's trying, as I guarantee you. When they showed up and they said we have a weren't for your rest. If you could braid him his rights, put your hand behind your back, and he thought, this is the greatest thing has ever.
Speaker 2: Happened to me. Thank you Trump, Thank you God, thank you Pam BONDI I am back. I'm going to have another show.
Speaker 3: People are going to be talking about me every day for weeks. Oh, this is the best I can keep my house.
Speaker 2: And the cops said, you can call your attorney, and he said, hell with that, I'm calling my agent.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, kids, this is fantastic. And this isn't even a joke. This is guaranteed. His first thought was it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, you know, the actual arrest and the charges. I want to know more because it seems to me that he was masquerading as a journalist. But that and I despised on Lemon, but I think this is actually a really interesting question. If you are creating content for you know whatever, your blog posts, your Instagram, whatever, that is very very close to journalism. And we don't jail journalists. But if the journalist stabs someone so he can report on man stabbed, you're no longer a journalist. Well you know where does the church freaks fit into that framework. I personally am fascinated by the question.
Speaker 3: Won't everybody catch on to the fact that you just call yourself because everybody can have a blog or a vlog. All you need to have is a phone or a computer. So I would just hey, everybody, make sure does everybody have their vlog signed up? Okay, we're all journalists, right finger quotes. Now let's go into the church.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh, it's content for my Twitter feed. That's why robbed this liquor store. It's a feature ed I'm doing on robbing lickers. Where I mean, obviously the execure I'm giving, right, yeah, exactly, the tragic lack of security in America's liquor stores. Now handy Hendy the cash, right, I mean, those examples are obvious. But where is that line? I don't know.
Speaker 3: We might get into that because, yeah, because they've arrested five people already, right for interrupting a church service, which is violating someone's civil rights. He was the idiot there yelling about the First Amendment, only looking at the free speech part or right to assembly part and not the freedom.
Speaker 2: Of religion part, which he was violating.
Speaker 3: But I don't know to what extent he led it or was involved in the putting it together. The five people that were arrested were some of the leaders that put it together.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it'll be interesting to see what his role was. He has admitted to conspiring with some He said, I did a little scouting for them. Okay, So where does the where does the journalism begin? In the I'm and or vice versa? Right too? And then grade two lameness, which is also a crime. Oh god, Oh, we've got tell any lameness.
Speaker 3: We've got Katie's headlines on the way, we got clips of the week. We had lots of good stuff today.
Speaker 4: I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 3: Grammys are Sunday Evan some interesting news about where music comes from in the modern age.
Speaker 2: You might not know out of your ear, bugs, I just heard something that shocked me to my core. Actually it didn't because I knew how terrible they were. CNN for the last several days has been extensively air brushing what's the modern term the picture they're using for killed ICU nurse or whatever he is, nurse Alex pretty in Minneapolis. They've made him substantially more handsome. They warmed up all the colors in his picture, they have shortened his face, widened it slightly, given him better straighter teeth. They gave him the brightened his eyes up.
Speaker 3: They gave him the dating app app treatment to make sactly what everybody does on dating apps, so you don't look like what you look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, I mean like extensive, multiple manipulations of the image to make him more handsome.
Speaker 3: They put a filter on him. Okay, that should be out of bounds. That should be mocked and criticized endlessly. That is un freaking believable.
Speaker 2: Oh I know, wow, so nakedly. Oh you found it already.
Speaker 4: Huh yeah, holy smokes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're looking at send me those pictures. But yeah, we got to do your headlines. But we got to talk about that more. That's wild.
Speaker 4: Wow, gosh, they are shameless, all right.
Speaker 2: We got to make him more sympathetic because he's a little funny looking, So let's make him really really handsome because people like beautiful people. Beautiful people matter much more.
Speaker 3: That's weak, ugly, that's weak and awful on I don't know how many different levels.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean you could write, you could conduct a college class on how stupid and dishonest all of this is.
Speaker 3: Just what does it mean so so normal looking people getting shot?
Speaker 2: Nobody cares.
Speaker 3: Let's just make sure the kids get that message, all right, go on, good lord, all right, we'll talk about that more later.
Speaker 2: We got Kitty's headlines. Yeah, Don Lemon, America's sourist fruit and his former employer both covering themselves in infamy. Stay with us. Let's figure out who's supporting what. It's the lead story.
Speaker 6: It's Katie Green, Katie Well, speaking of Don Lemon, He's the top headline of all the alphabet networks. ABC former CNN journalist Don Lemon arrested in connection with Minnesota protest. NBC Don Lemon arrested by federal authorities, and that one was in all caps, and then of course CNN journalists Don Lemon taken into custody after protest at Minnesota church.
Speaker 3: Seems like a lot of attention for a very minor, unimportant He used to be on a host, a host on a channel nobody watched. Now he doesn't even have a show on the channel that nobody watched in the first place.
Speaker 2: Ought he was a crappy journalist, he was utterly dishonest.
Speaker 4: It's like just ide had like eighty thousand viewers.
Speaker 2: Then he lost that.
Speaker 3: Job and he's being talked about, So that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 6: This one from the Guardian, Trump tells Iran and nuclear ambitions and stop killing protesters or face US military.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he.
Speaker 3: Must have heard the word or noticed in the New York Times article that they were making the point. Trump has not mentioned the protesters now in several weeks, so apparently that's no longer part.
Speaker 2: Of the deal.
Speaker 4: So then he came out yesterday and said that's part of the reason.
Speaker 2: That's part of the reason.
Speaker 6: From the New York Times, Trump tells the UK and Canada that boosting trade with.
Speaker 4: China is quote dangerous.
Speaker 2: God say, surely they know that.
Speaker 3: Speaking of New York Times, I mentioned that article the other day where they wrote a news piece talking about China and Europe make good partners because they agree on climate change in a variety of things.
Speaker 2: Are you a flipping kidding? And the rules based order?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was based order? Wow? Just horrible? So are like Canada and who else are we discussing here? Europe? Whatever? UK? Yeah? Are they like the woman the dysfunctional relationship who has a spat with their boyfriend? Then cuddles up to a different guy at the bowling alley or the bar or whatever. Is that what's happening here? I'm gonna make him so tell us. Oh my god, Canada.
Speaker 6: From the Washington Post, Trump Trump tightened screws on Cuba, threatening tariffs on oil suppliers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we are choking off the supply of Mechican oil to Cuba, which is one of their major supplies. So yeah, yeah, we're really putting the squeeze on the Commis.
Speaker 3: There, Annie and Ne're all driving those nineteen fifty six Chevies. He get like thirteen miles of the gallon.
Speaker 2: So right right?
Speaker 6: From the Wall Street Journal, Trump picks Kevin Warsh as FED chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this is interesting. Maybe we're gonna finally get the question answered. Is the Fed independent doesn't make sense? The constitution doesn't allow for that sort of thing. So can Trump fire the guy or replace him or well, we're about to find out, I guess.
Speaker 6: From the New York Post, Florida nurse gives up license after saying he won't perform anesthesia on MAGA patients.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, gives up his license.
Speaker 2: You're an ass hat. Well that's proof I mean to say you won't is proof you don't have the judgment to do what you do. No, you shouldn't have that job. And then if there was a single member of the jury unconvinced of your stupidity, you do this so good, good, that's exactly the right thing that happened.
Speaker 6: From study fines, one in four US couples make love once a month or less.
Speaker 4: And fatigue may be why. Fatigue may be why? Yeah, because of fatigue, very tired, if that's true. Fatiger headaches, you know.
Speaker 6: And finally, from the Babylon b Bruce Springsteen threatens to keep releasing songs until deportations stop.
Speaker 2: That is that a joke? That just might be true. It's a threat, so that will all be so annoyed. Oh okay, got you Okay. It's one of their greatest headline presenting as a threat. Now it came, it came. Finally figured it out there at the end.
Speaker 3: Can I do the same thing on my driver's license that don le they did to that guy who got shot there in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: I'd like to do that.
Speaker 4: Did you see that picture?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Change my bone structure just a little bit, little better teeth, little whiter teeth. Come on, you know, the skin a little better tan, remembering me up a little bit, Yeah, exactly, Why can't I do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: That is, oh my shrunk his nose a little bit too, because he's got, you know, rather a pronounced nose. The other networks and problem is that MSNBC and you know everybody butt Fox is in agreement with CNN on their their opinion on this story. But man, everybody should be blasting CNN.
Speaker 2: A bigger, brighter, whiter smile.
Speaker 3: A guy got killed in the street and it's a major controversy in the country, and you change him to make him more handsome.
Speaker 2: What the hell is that? Armstrong and Getty came across this story this morning. We'll get to a little bit later.
Speaker 3: The FDA or CDC or whoever recommends this sort of crap was going to recommend much less drinking than they ended up doing last year.
Speaker 2: But so now we have what they were going.
Speaker 3: To recommend, and we'll get to that a little bit later and why they changed their minds.
Speaker 2: I took him to a nice winery. We had a big time. They said, this is the light, this is pretty awesome, this is freaking great. Why do I want to be alive longer. If I can't do this, my problems, I forgot them. You're all better looking. Everybody's interesting, this is great. Look at the scenery. Haven't been bored once. I'm dancing. I never dance right right? Never minds tear up those recommendations. All right, One more spare thought before we jump into cow. We were talking about the utterly execurable CNN. That is photo shopping the pictures of mister pretty, the dead nurse in Minneapolis to make him much more handsome, because that makes him much more valuable to the human race in a weird way. Uh, just became aware that Trump. In the wake of that fracas, Trump's people were doing fundraising online fundraising. Are you a proud American citizen or does ICE need to come and track you down take the citizens only survey? Blah blah blah. And it occurs to me with the online fund raising, even if you're on the wrong side of an issue, it's really bad for you. That might be a particularly good time to hit the hardest core ten percent who are with you right or wrong? You know whatever, always fundraising both sides all the time. So true.
Speaker 3: I'll bet if we saw the dollars in the way they pour in, we would understand why all these different politicians say the incredibly. You know, we keep saying, who's the adult? If we saw the money flowing in every time they make some jackass statement on either side, right, we probably would understand why they do it.
Speaker 2: Right right, indeed, all right, it's time to take a fond look back at the week that was. It's cow clips of the week, the week we say uh sir to superpol.
Speaker 1: Sixty Type one oh one is sixteen hundred feet tall.
Speaker 7: Alex Hanold climbed.
Speaker 1: It without ropes or safety in just ninety minutes.
Speaker 8: Wildlife officials in San Francisco have captured a mountain lion that was spotted in recent days.
Speaker 9: Mom and Dad have been observed building up their nest, Jackie laying an egg over the weekend, last Friday night, and then overnight Jackie laying a second egg, which is just interesting.
Speaker 8: If he has announced it's slashing an additional thirty thousand jobs, if the Amazon announced a new round of layoffs.
Speaker 9: TikTok settling a major social media lawsuit ahead of a landmark trial in Los Angeles County.
Speaker 8: Warning from Pope Leo about the dangers of artificial intelligence quote affectionate chatbots.
Speaker 2: I give him my advice and I tell him what I think. Sometimes he listens, sometimes he doesn't, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: Dag Along leadership remains defiant.
Speaker 1: The Japanese government recognizes that the current security environment is the most severe since the Second World War. There's no doubt about the fact that fronting them in.
Speaker 2: And they didn't even convert.
Speaker 5: They're waging war against us and their enemy combatants as a result of it.
Speaker 7: Mayhem in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: Oh, we are a Minnesota strong, which is just interesting.
Speaker 5: Protests erupt after another fatal shooting.
Speaker 7: How many more Americans need to die?
Speaker 2: Any of us grew up reading that story of Anne Frank.
Speaker 3: Somebody's going to write that children's story about Minnesota. Grab some syringes with needles on the end, have them full of sailing or sucksonal coin, you know whatever.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 8: More demonstrators could potentially bring their own weapons.
Speaker 2: You see a man who appears to be pretty and others on the scene shouting at agents who had been blocking an intersection on January thirteenth, was.
Speaker 3: Now returning to be sector chief in Central We.
Speaker 7: Are not surrendering the President's mission and immigration enforcement.
Speaker 2: Let's make that clear. I think he's doing a very good job. I think he got a very good job. It's clips of the week. I have two interesting things, very interesting things. That's interesting.
Speaker 3: One the Millennia movie, which I am anti fawning over. First ladies always have been because it's too close to a royal family thing. But on the Millennia movie, I can understand why, and I'm sure Donald was behind getting this going and everything like that. She, even though she's incredibly stylish and a flipping model, appeared on like zero magazine covers the first term, as opposed to and I've seen the numbers before, Michelle Hillary, any of the Democratic women who you know, you're on the cover of Vogue six times over four years. What Hillary Clinton's wearing this Christmas? You know that sort of stuff. Malanay got nothing zero, even though she's a beautiful model, because they hate Trump so much, a lovely human being from all indications. So so yeah, I guess they got to do their own put out a movie or something like that because the mainstream media is going to pretend she doesn't exist, which is just dumb. Yeah, but there's some TikTok stuff in there came across this yesterday you talk about that, what's that term you use for us being self hating here in the United States, especially our young people.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know. Some term you use for us.
Speaker 3: Being as we hate ourselves for what we love everything everywhere else and hate.
Speaker 2: What we got here xenophiles. Yeah, yeah, exactly. Here's a good example of that.
Speaker 3: So the big announcement comes out that TikTok is becoming the US thing and all that. Well, so since that announcement, word has gotten around that it's now going to be a US algorithm, cancelations have increased one hundred more than fifty percent over the last five days. And word on the app and other social media is people are so unhappy with now that it's a US company, they're going to be collecting sensitive information on the app, like your racial or ethnic origin, maybe your sexual orientation, and other information about you.
Speaker 2: Now, is that actually the self hating youngsters or is that the communist Chinese continuing to pipe their propaganda in.
Speaker 4: Well, doesn't make any difference to me.
Speaker 3: The young people canceling the app because they think now that it's a US company, it's going to be collecting your data. How hilarious is that it was a Chinese It was a Chinese app. They're collecting every bit of your data and trying to hack into your bank account, you morons.
Speaker 2: Well not only that, but I've read a couple of pieces of analysis that I was going to bring to you today that said, hey, this new deal allows the communist Chinese way too much control. Still, this is not a good deal for the United States.
Speaker 3: Well, that's interesting, but just on the cancelation, saying she got all these young people who trust China but don't trust in the United States company on an app.
Speaker 2: I mean, how did we get here? Well, I think you know the answer. I do know the answer. But that's systematically educating them to believe that. What a horrible place to end up.
Speaker 3: You trust the Chinese Communist Party to have that app in your phone, but when it becomes a US entity, No, they're going to be collecting my data. I'm canceling it. That is some sort of twisted self aiding something.
Speaker 2: Our government schools make Benedict Arnolds look like George Washington. They are traders to the United States of America, activist traders.
Speaker 3: They're going to be collecting data now that it's a US company on the transgender and non binary community, and immigration status and financial information. China's collecting everything, probably listening to you your conversations. If they can use the toilet, they could. That's well summarized, sir. Yeah, I know that is wild.
Speaker 2: It's it's difficult enough to you know, manage a country society seek the truth blah blah blah, when you don't start at a point of people believe things that are looney tunes. You know, it's hard enough to manage a society without having, you know, a part of your society deliberately educated your young people to believe things that are utterly perverse. Did you, uh? Did you go to the Millennia movie last night?
Speaker 3: Debut and theaters across the country, Yes, probably notice to engage.
Speaker 2: Probably not playing in the town I live in. I'm guessing. Did you make it, Michael or now? I was able to make? The line was too long? Yes, I shouldn't mock it. I just you know why I shouldn't. I don't know. Oh, you know, you shouldn't. You absolutely shouldn't mock it. And I'm gonna mock you for mocking it. Right after this word from rough greens, which is not a well. And then I'm gonna ask you are you going to watch it? Because if you mock me about it and then don't watch it, you are a hypocrit. Oh who is mocking the marker? Who will mock the markers? Ancient saying goes, oh what I say? Oh, rough greens? That's right. It's not a change in your dog foods. You're just adding rough greens and it's live, bioavailable nutrients including essential vitamins, minerals, probiotics, digestive enzymes, and omega oils. They work together to improve nutrient absorption for your pump, maintain joint and muscle health, and hence overall vitality. I could use a little of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the anti accidents and anti inflammatory stuff and you know, especially as.
Speaker 2: Your dogs get older, all the inflammation problems you have. But can't emphasize enough.
Speaker 3: It's not changing your dog's food, because that's a pretty big deal if you've ever done it. You just add this to your current dogs, but that the dog already likes, and you already buy and have a system, and maybe it's on auto order and everything like that. But now you add the rough Greens and rough Greens is offering a free Jumpstart trial bag. All you have to do is cover shipping. Just use the discount code Armstrong to claim your free Jumpstart Trial bag at rough greens dot com. It's builled rough like if a dog could talk are uff Roughgreens dot com. That's how much they believe you and your dog are really gonna like this a free Jumpstart trial bag Roughgreens dot com. Use that promo code Armstrong. Don't change your dog's food, Just add rough Greens and watch the health benefits come alive.
Speaker 2: Woolf All right, So here's my case for why not to mock the Millennium movie. She's a very interesting person with a very interesting life. She is in a nearly impossible to imagine situation and trying to navigate that as a mom.
Speaker 3: If I thought I was going to learn about that from the movie, I might actually watch it if I knew it was like to travel around with Donald Trump and handle the world they're in.
Speaker 4: But I doubt that it has much of that.
Speaker 2: What it's like on inauguration Day, Well, you watch it behind the scenes, how much you loved it. You and your wife sit on the couch watching that movie.
Speaker 3: I don't like your attitude with your review.
Speaker 2: Wow, are you progressive? This is terrible? Well with the caveat that.
Speaker 3: The reason they put this out was, you know, Vogue and l magazine and the New Yorker magazine, they don't do the splashy cover pieces for her like they do for every other democratic first lady.
Speaker 2: And Netflix was it paid forty million dollars for the rights, which a lot of lefties are calling a bribe. Oh really to approve various mergers or what? How about we do like an incredibly flattering, you know, biopic about your wife. It's beautiful woman, lovely gal.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of the previews. She looks fantastic in it. Of course she does. He's a model, and they went out of their way to make her look even better than she normally looks. So kind of like CNN did with that guy got shot. Yeah, this is we Abady said, it's MSNBC. I think that's interesting. Somebody specifically reported it with CNN. But they're all piles of crap, so it's difficult to differentiate one pile of crap from another.
Speaker 2: Farmers know this, so.
Speaker 3: It's actually not difficult to identify one pilot crab for another. It's pretty easy to tell a horse from a cow, from a goat from a kayoti, from a.
Speaker 2: Dog from a cat. You know, it's funny. I went for the punchline, even knowing it was not true. Judy and I actually talk it. Took a walk through a local, big federal wildlife preserve not long ago. It was actually on Christmas Day and I was using AI to identify the scat of that we came across in this wildlife sanctuary.
Speaker 3: That's what you do, the boy reason for the season. That's what you do on Christmas Day. You brush up on your identifying dung.
Speaker 2: Yes, animal dung. Yes, wow, yes that's an entry. You're a druid. I guess. I don't even know what religion that is. It's an amateur scientist, yes, Katie.
Speaker 6: There were just so many directions that story could have gone, and that was not did not see that one coming out for me.
Speaker 3: I really nailed down which poop is, which poop from which animal?
Speaker 2: And it was we learned experience fascinating information about animals diets or poop. And now that you can tell it's not a coyote because a coyote or a fox or whatever it was. Their poop actually has shaped more lights of that light that they got into the shape of it. And now that you can identify the fecal matter of different animals like that, your life is so much richer for the experience. I don't know. I think if you do that and then open presence.
Speaker 4: Maybe you should have watched the Millennia movie.
Speaker 2: I actually got Judy a little coyote dung as a president.
Speaker 3: Michael then present already open presence first, that's always the question before we go walking through the field identifying dung oh folks.
Speaker 2: But they're they're jealous of my knowledgeable so it's envy.
Speaker 3: We got mailbag on the way, and then we got some other news to get into. And the whole thing with the United States and Iran is heating up. We could go to war this weekend. I mean, that's Mike Lyons said yesterday. He told a friend he thinks we might. So anyway, all that on the way, stay here, yo, yo yo. Lots of squeeze in today.
Speaker 2: I want to talk a little bit about the actual deal to keep TikTok going, and it troubles me a lot. I think we've given way too much in just because it's popular. But I get it. We have a democracy and you got to get people's votes. But here's your freedom loving quote of the day. Oh there it is, continuing our series from Ben Franklin. I like this one. I don't know why I like metaphors. I see life through metaphors. Metaphors help me understand life in a way that regular descriptions done to me. Metaphors are like rain coming in. Yes, a good start anyway. From Ben Franklin. People who live long who will drink the cup of life to the very bottom must expect to meet with some of the usual dregs, the pains of aging. The downside of aging sounds because because you've drank life to the very bottom of the cup. No, I didn't take that from that. You didn't know what'd you take?
Speaker 3: Life has a you know, you live life to it's fullest. But there's gonna be you know, there's gonna be bumps in the road.
Speaker 2: Those who live long who will drink the cup of life to the very bottom mail bag drops note mail back at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Sean writes, I can't imagine what the random person who finds Jack's luggage and opens it will think three pair of Sydney Swingey jeans and matching tops, black Beard, dye coorgasm pills, pie server, pie fork, backup, pie fork, pie fork, concealed Kerry holster, an unfortunately long and stylish coat with a reminder on it not to be worn with parsel, possibly dark shirt, a DVD of Amelia Perez the Extended Director's Cut. Addition, Breadmaker, Sourdo starter, and a guy to bread Baking, and a three y five poster with a pie chart of pies and a note on the eaters of each. For example, chocolate pie equals mental incompetent. Wow.
Speaker 3: So somewhere in America next year they're going to auction off the stuff in my bag. I guess that's what they do eventually when bags get lost and nobody claims them.
Speaker 2: But I would claim it if I can figure out where the hell was. Yeah, yeah, that would be interesting. It's like storage Wars, but with luggage, got to be attempted to do. I'll give you a fifty bucks. Who knows can't believe I didn't do the air tag thing. I will from now on. Yeah, yeah, we do Judy and I these days, let's see simplified explanation of the shootings in Minnesota, writes aer Ed the deaths of Jeffrey Pretty and Renee Goods. Deaths are deaths by misadventure. It's a coroner's verdict for an unintentional death resulting from a deliberate risky action where the person did not intend to die, but their voluntary act went unexpectedly wrong, distinguishing it from a pure accident by involving greater than normal risk like a fatal overdose or death. During extreme sports, it's used when someone takes a known risk, like a dangerous stunt, that leads to their death, unlike a simple accident or no significant risk was involved. Yeah, death by misadventure? Oh? Interesting? And then this, here's a quote for Minnesotan's Tom and Socow writes from mother Teresa. If you want to change the world, go home and love your family. Oh that's a good one. Yeah, you know. I read a really great persuasive thing not long ago that if you get overwhelmed by the world and its problems and you feel like you need to solve them, start in your town, start in your neighborhood. Do something good for your town. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: That whole topic is pretty interesting because like being a good parent and doing all that sort of stuff is a tremendous amount of work. Go into a arch now in there and screaming and yelling and acting like you're going to change the world. It's pretty freaking easy.
Speaker 2: And the first one does tremendous good in the world, and the second one does Jack squat. Sorry to take your name in vain there, sir. Let's see, well we don't have time for this. Uh we have three hours. Ah big fan of kettlebell swings, Rob the Marine, I should say good. He's praising me highly for doing them. Thank you Rob. Awesome.
Speaker 3: We've got three more hours and lots to get to actually some pretty interesting news and