Speaker 1: Let's take some calls from the request line calling number one. Hey, man, what's up this donaque bon sain? What's up? Dominating shop? Bob? All right, I got that coming right up for you. Now, shut out.
Speaker 2: The radio station and gave you what you wanted.
Speaker 1: W boom on me man, what's going up? What's you doing?
Speaker 3: Hello? Everybody? So you got that. I didn't watch my thirst the large across the water, but now I'm here. It's me on the track.
Speaker 2: What's up? It's Erica. We are a parental advisory. Good mom's bad choices back. We're back at you on this uh beautiful Wednesday, Wednesday evening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we.
Speaker 4: Just recently kind of recovered from Coachella. Yeah, twenty eighteen. We survived.
Speaker 3: We're home. How do you feel? How'd you feel about it?
Speaker 2: This was actually my most low key Coachella because I was, I say this in the quotation marks air quotation marks chaperoning my brother, which I say because he's eighteen and he doesn't really need to be chaperone, but like, he's never done a festival, so I needed to guide him through the experience, get him in there. So I was pretty sobersh soberish, more sober than I would normally be at a music festival.
Speaker 3: But it was cool.
Speaker 2: Minus millions of millions and millions of people, right, But I mean I wish I was staying so far away. I wish I was staying closer. That like was a paid in the ass, but overall, like the music was good, says it was awesome. Did you go see Georgia Smith.
Speaker 3: I was with you, bitch, I was sitting right next to you.
Speaker 2: She said, oh yeah, we were talking about how fucking fine she is.
Speaker 3: Yes, Georgia Smith is finest.
Speaker 5: Hell.
Speaker 2: I was at this moment and I looked over at you and I was like, she is fine.
Speaker 3: I was like, she can definitely get it. Yeah, No, I don't have any right now, I know, go play Okay.
Speaker 2: Go watch Papa.
Speaker 3: Okay, put that plate back. There's no more shirt. That's all of them, so you don't you're not hungry.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we're gonna take a break real quick because it's looking like one of those episodes, which is every episode of course, of course, queenance yeah, bag, it's just when I was leaving Beyonce, it was like a stampede of people.
Speaker 3: This was trying to say.
Speaker 4: It was my first Coachella, and I'm really happy, I guess to go before my big three to zero. But also I think maybe possibly I went a little too late because the bitch was Dihydre. I was just so tired, and then we were at Disneyland or the day was Surtursday and the Coachella on Friday, and like between those two plus traffic, it was like intense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just realized that I'm I realized that I'm not about that life anymore. I'm bougie and I need that VIP artist past. And there's like a lot of young kids. It's laying I need to be away. I need to go and be pampered away and like I need be like carted around and go Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Me too. It was too hot for all the bullshit. It was too hot for all the people.
Speaker 4: I mean, like on top of being drunk or trying to be drunk, trying to be like festival ish, which means not sober, and it.
Speaker 3: Was just difficult. It was super hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I want to. I would go again, but it just can't be that way. No again.
Speaker 3: But I will say the food was awesome.
Speaker 4: It was basically like a food festival for me because I really liked to eat a lot.
Speaker 3: And I was like, oh my god, I'm just like smoking Helloween and I was like a poosa. I paid ten dollars for for boosa. I had chicken and waffles. I had jerk chicken. I had curry chicken. I had uh watermelon juice. I had fresh lemonade sanditch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I was not fucking around. At one point, I was like the fuck out of.
Speaker 2: Here on food, on food. Literally no, the food was really good because back in the day, Coachella food used to suck. Oh really Yeah, it was like just generic pizza like bullshit. Now they have like all the hottest, little trendiest spots in LA and downtown. I didn't see they had a shake ch Sage Vegan, which is like an Echo park.
Speaker 4: They have a juice Vegan places. I was like, it's several Oh this is how you know? This is what I thought I was. I'm like, this is how you know? This ship is so commercial and so fucking bougie. They have like coffee shops. I coffee shops I Coachella like espresso.
Speaker 2: Type of festival.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I made my vegan, my vegan restaurant, my juice places.
Speaker 2: I take my almond milk lat Yeah, and I'm sure they had on the they did.
Speaker 4: So it was trying. It was organized, but yeah, but just too way too old.
Speaker 2: They just they need to like stop having two weekends. It needs to be one weekend and like less tickets or two weekends and less tickets.
Speaker 3: It don't mean they make less money in it.
Speaker 2: Oh well, like it's unsafe now. I got I got stuck in trying to get X, trying to exit Coachella for an hour in a sea of people, and we took three steps every five minutes, and I was on the verge of a freak out. I was like, this is how people will die. You freak out and you attack people.
Speaker 4: When Kari He went off stage, I literally felt like Simba in the stampede.
Speaker 6: I was scared for my life. Was like, oh no, I'm not going to pass the fuck out. But yeah, but it was great. It was good to get away. I met other moms there, which I thought was cool.
Speaker 4: And there was a point where it wasn't a sea of people and I was grooving and I felt good. It was daytime but not two day ten rows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why I didn't get there early yet there late. It was cool. It was cool.
Speaker 4: Sorry anyway, So this week we asked our faithful audience. First, I'm not gonna talk about Meek mil and millenniums oh oh, of course, we have to talk about what the fuck's so important?
Speaker 2: And I mean, have you had a whole speech about him before we pressed record? So what I'm saying is okay. So, just in case you didn't know, Meek Mill has been released from prison. If you don't know Meek Mill is he is a rapper from Philly used to dating Mickey Minaj, but he was famous before that, and he was put in jail for what violated.
Speaker 4: For some reason, suddenly everybody took a political fucking stance for Meeking Mill was like.
Speaker 2: Free mcmill everywhere, every like rapper beyond, everybody was freeing hashtag and free mcmill, Like, apparently everyone loves this nigga.
Speaker 3: I had no idea. Well, I'll be the first to day. I don't really give a fuck.
Speaker 4: There's lots of men innocent and otherwise, especially men of color, in jail for lengthy sentences for shit they didn't do, for shit, that's completely fucking doesn't equate to the sentence. We've had a long history of it. And who gives a fuck about Meek Mills getting out early because he fucking violates probation as far as I'm concerned, And he.
Speaker 2: Used every pulled every string.
Speaker 4: But like my own thing is, what the fuck has he ever done for the goddamn community that anybody gives a shit this much?
Speaker 3: Because well, he.
Speaker 2: Does give back. He does, He's known for giving back.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, because I feel like I've heard about giving back to this community.
Speaker 4: Well, because this is what I'm gonna say, Like I'm from Philly, like my parents are from Philly, Like let me so we're because I don't know we're And like I guess.
Speaker 3: Like I've been around him personally.
Speaker 4: I have a friend a friend that he's the datum, and I just think he's kind of like dumb and kind of young and stupid and probably he's a better pr person and his raps weren't even that good. And what's the big fucking deal, Like he went to jail like violence preparation, nigga.
Speaker 2: Why are you violating or prevation?
Speaker 3: I know I'm like much cooler niggas in jail. That should be freeze. I care about, Like, what are these strings that you're pulling?
Speaker 2: Like then the owner of like the fucking I don't know a football team, basketball team, Like this is how little I know about sports, guys. One of those teams literally picked him up personally and they're on the way. They're at a basketball game right now.
Speaker 3: Great.
Speaker 4: I mean I hope, you know, I don't want to judge anyone, and I hope that he's had growth in his life, which we all are entitled too. And you know, that's great, and maybe now he can articulate something important to say to the people now that he's out.
Speaker 3: But you know, prior to that, I didn't see much of it, So who gives a fuck?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, Millennia, Millennia, Yeah, Millennia. I don't know if you all saw that video of the hand grab, the second pan grab of Millennia Trump and Donald Trump, but I thought that was fucking amazing. If you haven't seen it, going to Lumpy Scott or the Shade Room or Baller Alert and check it out, because that's the.
Speaker 3: Look of a bitch she who wishes she could run Wait twice if you want to be free.
Speaker 2: To Millenia, she wants to be a single parent. Okay, join the club, bitch.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm in the club.
Speaker 2: She's like I'm in Oh my god. Yeah, So you want to take it away with our don't. Okay, you don't have their names in front of you.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, this week we did way too much shit, so we were like, oh, we're gonna talk about let's ask them, Let's ask our faithful followers. And we've gotten a lot of good topics. So we're gonna try and touch on like two or three today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were gonna choose one, but they were just kind of hard to choose just choose one, so we kind of merged two of themish, So shout out to Rainy. Did I say that right? Rainy? Ranny, I'm Mexican, so I'm gonna use my Mexican Thank.
Speaker 4: You for them so happy to help bilingual cash I mean the podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Oh that's not nice. Okay, tell him, don't do that, please.
Speaker 3: You need to be nice, Luna. Okay, Oh okay, you guys, chill all right, close the window.
Speaker 2: I can't I can't.
Speaker 1: Round.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Bye, No hitting okay, Luna, okay, okay, and you guys just played nice okay, but okay, I'll put it on a one second go. I mean going there. I suck. I'm stuck walking through that door like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, your close the door, close that door, Luna, Well it was that darkcase.
Speaker 2: Okay, sorry about that, guys. Oh Rainy is struck. Oh yes, Rainy shout out to Rainy. She had. Her topic was no.
Speaker 4: I thought we were starting with the other one.
Speaker 3: Codesias no Ray Rainy Okay sorry.
Speaker 2: Rainey's was basically talking about dealing with moms in like with school, and like how difficult it is to form bonds with other moms as a single parent, and like the intimidation that like and the pressure that they feel or like not pressure, the judgment that they feel from other parents, from other moms that maybe aren't single.
Speaker 4: And also the hating that the single moms get because they're like single, and particularly in Rainy's case, like high.
Speaker 2: Yeah rain is Rainy girl. Hey, yeah my all down your page girl, she's fit.
Speaker 4: And healthy and you know, and all the other moms are like, you know, hide your husband's.
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding, but it's true, you know, like there.
Speaker 4: You know, there's there's some hating going on in the moth community we need to discuss.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so to get on to just get off topic, but kind of keep on topic. Irine's birthday yesterday, Happy birthday. I y Iri is three, and I don't know I feel about that, And I wish it would just stay three for years.
Speaker 3: Your baby's alive.
Speaker 2: I figured I just wanted to stop growing now, like I figured it out now, like I realized that, like I'm going to I know how to keep her alive at this point, you know, figure that part out, which was like the biggest thing, you know, just like keeping them safe and not like letting them choke on something, and figure that part out. So now she just needs to stop growing. And so we had a serious talk today about it, and she was obviously not for it.
Speaker 3: Did she agree?
Speaker 2: She was like, no, I need to keep growing so I can be big and I can get dressed and do my hair. That's exactly what she said. I was like, oh my god, very important.
Speaker 3: She does what she's talking about.
Speaker 2: But she's starting school too, She's in school in June. So like this topic, I don't really know that. I'm not like I don't really know much about like dealing with moms or parents, other kids parents, Yet I have, like I've had little tastes of it where I'm like, oh, I don't know if I like that. But when you're in school and dealing with what if, Like you know, when you're in school with like parents for like three years, you really get to know them, You're going to like parent functions, you know, like I don't know, Like I think we did a post the other day like like don't raise asshole children. What was the quote?
Speaker 4: Like, Oh, yeah, basically, don't raise asshole children.
Speaker 2: They ass whole children turn into like asshole adults.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know how and asshole parents raise asshole children sometimes sometimes you know, I'm.
Speaker 2: Just afraid I'm gonna be like her to a parent, like I'm have to be like I don't know, because when it comes to my child, I'm so detective, like I can't imagine like me have Well, I just don't. It just makes me angry to even think about like a parent like coming in like kid the wrong way or like one of their little kids just being a little fucker and the parent not doing anything about it. Well, have you experienced it?
Speaker 3: No, because none is not in school yet. But I know I'm gonna have to. I mean, I feel like.
Speaker 4: I don't know, you know, I've been getting hat down my whole life.
Speaker 2: Totally.
Speaker 3: It just sounded cool, he's gonna hate. But no, No, I haven't had experienced yet. I'm scared though. But what I will say one mom to another.
Speaker 4: If you are hating on the fellow single mom in the classroom and you're scared for the dad to take little baby Jody to school because you're afraid the hot.
Speaker 3: Single mom is going to be there, you need to get your shit together.
Speaker 2: You need. I'm just more laughing at the fact that you love the name Jody.
Speaker 3: I don't know why I chose that name for little Jody, but.
Speaker 2: Every time there's a reference of it, like a name needs to be added, it's always Jody.
Speaker 3: I love Jody secretly.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a gotta have a life to Jody.
Speaker 3: That's always a baby's name, Jody.
Speaker 7: Check out our hashtags, by the way, Instagram, you need to expand the amount of hashtags we can have because we've been coming in with some fire ass hashtags and you've been you know, not letting us lip and I don't appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I agree, our hashtag game is pretty legit. I don't it's working, but I still hashtag is ship out of every photo.
Speaker 3: Still very fun. But yeah, don't be a hater ass mom.
Speaker 4: You know, if another it other woman is taking care of herself and looking good, you know, don't hate congratulate.
Speaker 3: It takes some notes. You need to hold it down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it. But some of these single ass moms are hosts, so.
Speaker 3: That's be aware of the host single mom. They will take your man, bitch.
Speaker 2: They gotta be able. You gotta be able to decipher.
Speaker 3: You gotta decipher. You gotta see who's cool.
Speaker 4: Or not, and you gotta You still gotta keep her game up, regardless if they're in for it, if they're in to help you or they're to hurt you.
Speaker 3: Keep your shit together tight and right. Nobody wants to.
Speaker 2: But you know what, it is hard. I feel like it is hard to make friends as like make friends with other single parents. I've experienced that myself because I literally am like the only friend. Like now my friends are having kids, but I was the first one out of all my friends to have a kid and so I had like, no mama friends, you had.
Speaker 3: No problem accordering me exactly.
Speaker 2: That's that's exactly what I did. Yeah, I was like, I was like, that's the girl who had the baby. What's her name? Tell me her name. We're gonna be friends.
Speaker 3: Hi, it's me America.
Speaker 2: I did do that, didn't Yeah? We do.
Speaker 3: I do know you from Instagram and some mutual friends. You're oh you're her friend? Oh yeah, yes, I do have a child. Sure, I will take your number, sure number eight one.
Speaker 5: Okay, you got it, show me the I'll call you right, call me right now. No, no, no, I'm standing here like we make sure.
Speaker 3: You went through like ship.
Speaker 1: I'm just good.
Speaker 4: That's so thirsty, and luckily we did because now look at good mom's bad choices.
Speaker 2: I saw it. I saw it. I saw the vision. No, I saw the vision. Sorry, I take the spar off because it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 3: Do your thing. So what is our second topic suggestion?
Speaker 2: Because oh yeah, so our second topic suggestion was from Kadija Samarah what's up codesion? And it was orgasms you and far between? So yeah, orgasms few and far between.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're coming off all this every time?
Speaker 2: Because I know how to please myself. Yes, I mean I'm saying, okay, a with every like with the guys, are you coming?
Speaker 3: Are you orgasming all the time? Like every time?
Speaker 2: I know how to make it happen for myself if I know it's not gonna if he's not gonna make it happen. But that doesn't mean that obviously doesn't mean I'm not I make the best of the situation, is what I'm gonna say. Do you feel like Okay?
Speaker 4: So, no, you don't feel like you're gonna fear part between, because you can make it happen for yourself with or without someone there.
Speaker 3: Yes, second, when you're making it happen with yourself.
Speaker 4: A are they toys involved, props or m B.
Speaker 2: It's they're porn all Yes to all of the above. Okay, So.
Speaker 4: What are the toys and or props that you prefer your go tos?
Speaker 2: My go to? So I used to have a vibe like an actual vibrator. I've had like a few, but they seem to break offten like the battery. Yeah, the battery stup's working and yeah, get her together vibrators. So I recently, so when I was this is so fucked up. So when I was pregnant, my BD got me the a massager like to like massage my back, and I had all these different like like clip on ends, like you know, it's like different like ones. There's like one that looks like a finger. There's one that like has like many fingers like massage your bag.
Speaker 3: And about the massagers.
Speaker 2: Never have I used one, but I was desperate because my vibrator broke, and I was like, what the fuck am I supposed to do? Like I mean, I always like use my finger that I really needed that, and so I was like, oh my god, I have that fucking vibrator. Oh my god, there's these pieces and it's changed my life. It's changed my life.
Speaker 8: Well, I I I need, I need no, okay, okay, I'm coming right now, I'm coming.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. Oh my god. As I'm talking about, you know, guys, my don't worry, Luna didn't hear me talk about my.
Speaker 4: Need for my special specials with the different ends.
Speaker 3: A very special massage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hold on, brief hold sorry, guys, I swear one day we'll do an episode where we don't have kids there present, because Wednesday. Sometimes when you're talking about vibrators. You don't really want your three year old running and asking for Peppa Pig sometimes.
Speaker 3: You know, one time, my felling writer.
Speaker 2: Like, Mom, what's this That's happened to me too, that's my toy. Or like when you came to my house and we were about to record an episode and I opened up my computer and there was Born.
Speaker 3: As I go, so, how you're feeling last night after we went else?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was.
Speaker 3: The next day. I came over, she's opening your Compared to podcast and there.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that was the night we were the strip club. I was fucking horny. I was like, I have nobody here except me, myself and my vibrator and my massager and my laptop. My massager, my laptop.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a memoir me myself, my vibe.
Speaker 2: And my laptop and my Vibrany.
Speaker 4: Okay, so back to what we're talking about. Okay, so you prefer the massage er noticeab Well, I mean.
Speaker 2: I do like the vibrators, regular vibrators, but my massage or can just go really strong, very very strong.
Speaker 3: I feel like the most vibrant is too strong, like it's too much.
Speaker 2: That's the point.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I think for most women, though, I was gonna say, like prefer like for a masturbation point of view, like a clatoral stimulation versus like a vaginal stimulation.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I clatoral is going to make me come really fast quickly, But the like having a penis and vasisation together is like ideal. You know, I'm finding of someone who knows how to do both at the same time, because some men will neglect it. They just want to pump, or they do both.
Speaker 3: Can you people double the fun use.
Speaker 2: The finger insert, use the finger.
Speaker 3: Insert, not do both. How often would you say.
Speaker 2: You masturbate three or four times a week?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is that a lot?
Speaker 4: I don't you know what, it's weird. Like I'm a very sexual person. I feel like I give sex a lot, and not even intentionally, but like, no, I don't masturbate three or four times a week unless I'm like like alone, drunk or something like that.
Speaker 3: But that's probably something I probably need to do more.
Speaker 2: Because I just like I didn't for a long time. I was. I used to master it a lot, like when I was younger, and then when I got my relationship, I like did it less, and then after I got pregnant. I barely did it. I didn't even have the urge to do it. I have no urge, and I was just like I don't feel like doing it. I would even be like, Okay, tonight, I'm gonna go home, I'm gonna masturbate. I don't forget. Like that's how unimportant it became. But then like once I became single and like I wasn't.
Speaker 3: You know, oh yeah, there's this thing I like to do a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I was like it was like a re like I was like I remembered, oh I know how to please myself really well. Oh yeah, yeah. I think like once you can like once you sometimes it's just like the best kind of sex. First of all, it's the safest sex, and it's like when it's done, you don't have to deal with anyone, deal with anyone. But although like that, that's that I mean that to say that I don't like.
Speaker 4: I like it, like the like the warm because of the body of the touch, like the it's like but then yeah, the headache could be.
Speaker 2: It's it's spontaneousness of it all, like you don't know what that person's.
Speaker 3: Going to do next.
Speaker 2: It makes it more exciting. Well, usually you don't know. That's when it's good sex, when you don't know what's going to happen next. I don't have that predictable as sex. Right.
Speaker 4: It's like again I feel like for women, for me, anyway, you can tell me if you relate, if do you kind to think of like a scenario in your head like or you could just like.
Speaker 7: Do it.
Speaker 4: Or is it just like can think of scenario like a like a whole mental establish a whole mental picture and then and then the get off is.
Speaker 2: Real like alone yeah or oh yeah yeah yeah alone or so basically not using corn, using your mind.
Speaker 3: Right or both or whatever.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I feel like like men they could just literally pump up other pants go be done, like for women have to Like because I had a friend, a chick, and she master baby on her lunch break in the public bathroom.
Speaker 2: She's a sex addicte.
Speaker 3: I was like, what she's like every day almost?
Speaker 4: I was like, first of all, I could never be comfortable enough in the public restroom to like.
Speaker 2: I have a friend like that too, a guy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to get so comfortable I could just like get off never I couldn't. I wouldn't even think of it. I like, maybe I need to be more in touch with myself. But also I'm not thirty. Yea, I'll be thirty a gent.
Speaker 2: Goby, don't you dare? No, I know, but I know it's gonna be thirty one this year. But I'm weeping a little. Thirty is a good age. Well.
Speaker 4: I heard that the sex from women, the sex gets like tremendously better.
Speaker 2: I think, so I think my sex has gotten tremendously better. But maybe that's just because I'm single and I'm like feeling more exciting. You know, it's just like new, everything's new and like shiny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But also, you do have bad sex when you're single because you're just trying to figure it out right, you know.
Speaker 3: So maybe I feel like masturbation is good. It makes you get to know yourself more. And then when you do have a partner that you want.
Speaker 2: To I feel like metter selfish though, Like a lot of the men that I've encountered are.
Speaker 4: Just like selfish lovers, which is so disappointing, Like do you like pussy or not make it work?
Speaker 2: I mean, it's if they don't even realize they're being selfish.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I feel like talking about sex is so strange for some people, like asking like what your needs.
Speaker 3: Are or like it's so foreign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're like why are you asking?
Speaker 4: You? Right?
Speaker 3: Everything you're doing is good, And I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, because I want to know how to please you. Don't you want to know to please me? The fuck right?
Speaker 3: I have some pointers, So don't you.
Speaker 2: Want to have like the best sex ever? I know I do? The fuck is wrong with you?
Speaker 3: You're right? Right? But people are also okay, this brings me to my other topic.
Speaker 4: People are also really shy and people are like, okay.
Speaker 3: This is my whole thing.
Speaker 4: I feel like when it comes to fantasies and when it comes to sex, like the like the it's boundless, Like there's so many different fantasies. People get off so many different ways for so many different reasons.
Speaker 3: But you need to surprise.
Speaker 4: People get off on weird ass shit and then they're like scared to tell you tell you, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, like oh yeah, I want a little finger in my ass or did you lick my ass? Whatever? Like pull my hair, choke me.
Speaker 4: Like, people are into some weird fucking shit, So that brings me to my last question, what is your go to peorn category when you are and indulging in self?
Speaker 2: That was a good intro into that. So early on in my porn life, I always liked girl and girl because I feel, yeah, that was like my first type of porn I ever liked. I think it felt familiar, not because I like was like even bisexual at the time. It just I don't know what it was. It just seemed less. I don't know, it just didn't. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It just was.
Speaker 2: I don't know because I think because it was foreign to me at the time. It turned me on because it was something I hadn't really experienced. That was what I wanted to experience. And then and then slowly I graduated into public sex like get like party sex. I really liked party See party Were they fucked at a party? Like everybody Sometimes it's like a college party, or it's like at a bar. There was there's this one specifically it was so good for a while, like it really worked every time. It was this girl on the bar getting fucked and I was just like this is and she like a belly chain on. I'll never forget. Oh my god, I'm having the saved way in the book market down some dark folder. But recently what I've been more. Oh then I really liked, like I really liked like white girl, black eye sex, like interracial sex.
Speaker 9: Why.
Speaker 2: I think it's the color. I'm a visual person. The contrasting it is nice for you did something, but currently sometimes I dabble in all all those. I'm really into bondage sex lately and with the girls side up, yeah, or both, mostly with the girls up, which is kind of fucked up. Hurt me, I know, But which is I like that kind of sex too.
Speaker 3: Me too.
Speaker 4: But that's what I had to come to terms with myself that sexual fantasies are literally just sexual fantasies.
Speaker 3: And there's some things that.
Speaker 4: I can watch porn and like be like fascinated by or turned on by, but like in reality, I don't know if I could like.
Speaker 2: Perform like too much, okay, like you couldn't take one in the buck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So I had to kind.
Speaker 4: Of terms like there's certain things you can look at it and porn, but doesn't necessarily mean like you have to or want to fulfill those things.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, a fantasy sometimes just needs to stay that a fantasy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because like I don't masturbate often. For me to be as sexual as I am, i'd much rather like somebody else, But they probably have a part of the problem. I need to have suck with myself and figure it out. And then porn. I don't masterly that much, don't look at porn that much. But then when I do, like get drunk and feeling myself and alone, I look at porn.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think at the beginning I probably had a lot of girl and girl fantasies.
Speaker 3: But probably that was when porn wasn't as mainstream. The Internet was just coming out.
Speaker 2: So bitch, what the Internet was just coming out? No, you were just discovering porn. Dot com.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, I'm not a podcast I'm not a porn person. And so then oh my gosh, dot com my friend who I could kill this bitch to this day, showed me I fucking gay.
Speaker 4: Porn like guy on guy porn, and I was like, oh my god, it's so nasty.
Speaker 3: What is this?
Speaker 4: And then I liked it and I and then I asked her really, like, I still I'm watching that porn.
Speaker 3: Why didn't you ever show me? She's like you're still watching that. Oh my god, she's different for now. I'm like, fuck you.
Speaker 2: I've like stumbled upon that porn before, but it doesn't do anything for me.
Speaker 3: Or okay, this is I don't even where should say this on the podcast, but fuck it whatever because people take this so wrong. So I've never ever had the fantasy, like I've had.
Speaker 4: Three esomes, like two girls and a guy obviously, but I've never and two girls because gets heard about that episode one. But I've never ever had the fantasy of like two guys, because it's like immediately seems rapey. It seems horrish and rapy, you know, like you're a whore, and it's very creepy, like if someone gets too aggressive, then it's okay, wait, hold.
Speaker 3: On, stop right there. But then I saw Savages what Savages the movie?
Speaker 4: Oh no?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Oh I'm sorry with Blake Lively the two fucking hot boyfriends that were best friends.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember that.
Speaker 2: I remember that. I never saw that I was watching it, so she was like having sex with both of them.
Speaker 3: They were best friends, but it was like it was my ideal.
Speaker 2: It was like a polygamy.
Speaker 3: No, no, it was just they just all loved each other, like the guys are best friends. Yeah, I mean they were just.
Speaker 4: In a relationship, the three of them, and they understood it and it was not anything disrespectful or unloving.
Speaker 3: It was wholesome.
Speaker 4: And I can't relate to the wholesome life loving each other thing and sharing and what's yours is mine. But like it wasn't rapey at all anyway. Yeah, I do sometimes watch porn with the two guys when girl.
Speaker 9: But mostly I just think I just like really nasty shit, nasty, raunchy, nasty porn because it was like nasty shit.
Speaker 3: It's like getting choked and god and fondage even like.
Speaker 4: Stepdad's stepbrother naughty shit, you know, like anything bad.
Speaker 2: I mean, do you think porn ruined sex? Do I think I can ruin sex for like do you think porn can ruin sex for like couples or like I think if one person's fucking obsessed with it, Yeah, because then you have unrealistic you have a unrealistic idea of what sex is like every time, like every time it's not a porn I mean a.
Speaker 4: Porn store every time, Like I'll can give you an experience, it's a Jamila experience. It's real, but not that it's like comparison, but like, so, for instance, I dated the guy even if you tried to get like you know you have someone gonna watch porn with your partner, I felt like he was just scrolling through the videos too long, like nigga, you need to focus, Like what do you mean.
Speaker 2: Like he was like fast forwarding them or like just like like just going or trying to find the perfect.
Speaker 3: One, finding the perfect one.
Speaker 2: It's like I'm tired now, Like I don't want to fuck anymore. It's over. I'm right here. I know, I'm right here. You see this, this is real. This is not the porn on the screen.
Speaker 3: This is the real porn.
Speaker 2: No, That's why I feel like sometimes sex porn can ruin sex, and then guys can have un unrealistic expectations or like feel like I don't know, it's just I remember my I had an ex that was really into watching porn and having sex, and to go to the point where like I don't can we just have sex?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 3: I will say, have you experienced this?
Speaker 9: I have got Sometimes if i'm fucking I'll come up with like nasty porn concepts in my mind and like fantasize about that while I'm fucking someone, and maybe in that way porn has corrupted in my mind.
Speaker 2: No, that's like a beneficial way at least I feel like that's the good thing about porn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm fantasizing with you, even though you may not.
Speaker 2: Well, have you ever like role played or like I done any Like.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm really turned on by that, and I think it's it makes me a question if I'm like, something's wrong with.
Speaker 3: Me why because I like to like role play, like weird shit like the categories. So I'm like, that's might come up to to somebody. Well, No, it's being taken advantage of, Like I don't know, Like, well.
Speaker 2: I think that's like in sex, you're kind of like not who you are in your everyday life. Like I'm not being going around like choke me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like nodding and taking advantage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like choke me forced me a little.
Speaker 3: But also it's like there's just something.
Speaker 1: Wrong with you.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think so. I think it's I mean, I like a balance of both, Like I don't always want to be like joke, but I do like someone who's open to it. Yeah, And you have to be a good after and have to commit damn. Well, okay, that's the hardest part.
Speaker 4: But no.
Speaker 10: For instance, I've had like maintained sexual relationships because.
Speaker 3: The guy I could like dirty talk really good, like really good. I mean, obviously the sex is good, but I'm like that nasty little dirty fucking what do you get to come out of your mouth next?
Speaker 2: See? But sometimes I'm like shut the fuck up. Like sometimes I'm like, just stop talking.
Speaker 3: If it's bad. If it's bad.
Speaker 4: I've had like funny dirty and I'm like, oh no, stop, no, no more, and then it's.
Speaker 3: Kind of funny. But I like get back focused. Yeah I can.
Speaker 2: It could go back and go south, Yeah, I can go go their way. I mean I like to role play. I haven't done it in a while, but I used to do it all the time, and I oh yeah and actress. Yeah, like being in like a cop or like a real estate agent, showing you around your room, show you around your room. You're something I need to like revisit and explore. Maybe I'll do that this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that's I.
Speaker 4: Think that's the fun part about like maybe like having sex with a new partner is like testing the waters.
Speaker 3: Well, I guess it goes both ways, because it could be it could be easy because it's someone who really really are familiar with.
Speaker 2: So it's like you can say whatever.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna think you're like you've been molested, Harry.
Speaker 2: Harry pee?
Speaker 3: Okay, peep, she's pee in the party?
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, no, yeah, I mean I guess yeah, if you do like freaky shit in the bedroom, sometimes people are like, wait, what has this person been through?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're just free. I could be freer. I want to be free.
Speaker 3: How do you want to be freer?
Speaker 2: I just want to be more open to things, like I feel like some things I've like shied away from or just because they're the unknown, or they like scarier more specifically, or maybe not scared, like I just have I say that I want to do them, but I just don't do them, like like I like I want to be I want someone to time you up. That's been a fantasy of mine for so long and I've voiced it so many times and no one does it. What's wrong with these men like t yourself? That I never thought like you would need to like convince someone to do that.
Speaker 3: I know, right, Like I wanted to do freaky things, don't you want to to? Right? Yeah, I would be into getting tied up. I've been tied up.
Speaker 2: I think if you're so lucky.
Speaker 3: Friend envy, Yeah, Fonda just cool.
Speaker 2: Do you have like like the Bondage video that I really like, because there's one specifically that I watch a lot. She's like really tied up, and he's like she's like in pain and like choking at some points and like like drooling and ship like she that's almost like she's having seizure, but she's yeah it is.
Speaker 3: But he's gonna say, like rape fantasies, she's.
Speaker 2: Not getting raped, she's obviously participating. She's participating, but like it's definitely very dominations situation. Yeah, I mean I'm into. I'm into I also like women domination, but it's like like both, but right now I'm into I'm really I like more so like women dominating other women, And then I guess I like a men dominating women, which is super like programmed in my brain and society. I mean, no, you just like what you like, because sometime that likes you don't have society like programs your brain to what you are open to, like what turns you on sexually? Like the power dynamic between a man and a woman. I like two men dominating a woman. I do.
Speaker 4: I think obviously social society, you know, plants many seeds, so it stems from there absolutely, But on like I also like, I think, I think it's not necessarily a man woman energy. I think it's like a it's a domb and sub energy period. I think like that's the natural flow of things. Someone's going to be more dominant, something's gonna be more submissive. That's the balance, that's the ying to the yang. And sometimes that someone's going to be me And I want to see how far are you?
Speaker 3: Don't let me go? And sometimes I want to be dominated, you know, so I think.
Speaker 2: But visually what you like to watch? You don't you? Would you say you're more You're more uh watching someone like a woman being dominated? Yes? Important?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: What's your Do you like vibrators or what's up with that situation?
Speaker 3: I feel like vibrators I do.
Speaker 2: Do you use them like insects or do I have used them insects? Do you think do you find that men are intimidated by vibrators?
Speaker 3: Not all men? I've had some guys that are down before like the toy is some that are not.
Speaker 4: Well again, I was a lesbian for like many years, so there's a lot of strap on sex, and so what is that really.
Speaker 2: Enjoyable for you?
Speaker 4: It was then I didn't mind it because that was a lesbian for like consecutively for a couple.
Speaker 2: But it doesn't so my because I'm like kind of like intrigued by like that idea because I'm just like, Okay, so the person who has a strap on, are they getting pleasure watching you get pleasure? It's because they're not actually feeling it.
Speaker 4: Now they're getting pleasure watching you get pleasure. I think I've been, I've heard I've never put on a strap on it as far to somebody else, I wouldn't be opposed to that, but it's a domination thing where the power and also like it does like for a chick, it does wrap up on your clip.
Speaker 3: Like if you're like strapping somebody, I don't know what the terms, then you're gonna feel it like I'm terrible. The friction is gonna like you know, the strapon's gonna rub on your clan or whatever.
Speaker 4: And also you can get underneath that strapon and you can do vaginal you know, with your hand stimulation, So it's not like you don't get any pleasure from it. But I've heard it's like a big power trip that happens once that strapond gets on, which I'm pretty curious about. But yeah, after I was a lesbian consecutive for like for like two or three years, and then I started having sex with guys again, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, yeah, I'm good on that plastic dick. I like that skin, that warm, fleshy dick.
Speaker 4: But I mean, I'm you know, I'm versatile. I like to eat pussy, so you know, I'm pretty much like I like girls. I'm not a fake ass lesbian because I could.
Speaker 3: I could go either way.
Speaker 2: Because you've actually dated women, Yeah, I lived with them, and like.
Speaker 3: I basically mostly only dude with women.
Speaker 4: I've only had a relationship outside of I'm in with my baby Saddy, which makes me much more of a lesbian.
Speaker 2: But so you've only had one relationships, one serious relationship with one man ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Wow, okay, weird, Yeah lesbian. Yeah, I don't know, because I do, like, I mean, I don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. So do you have any desire. So when being a like single, like do you have a if you were going to imagine yourself in a relationship, is it with a man or is it with a woman? Like when you think about a future relationship or do you even think about the future.
Speaker 4: I mean, I think socially that's been programmed. Like you know, I can't it's just whatever. No, I mean it's whatever to me, But socially I think it was a programmed Like even like when I was deep into my lesbian.
Speaker 3: Years, there were times that have like glimpses of my future and I was like, no, this is not this is not how I saw it, Like people looking at you crazy, Like.
Speaker 4: You know, you envision your life having a normal life with a man and a woman and kids and a ticket fence and shit and marriage.
Speaker 3: You know, that's ideal. So ideally that's what I think of, but like realistically, at this point, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what way it'll look like. Shit, maybe I'll have a wife and a husband, maybe I'll have you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know my wife. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Ultimately, I just want someone who's gonna accept me and love me and you know, please please me. Yeah, that's the most important respect, love, appreciation, understanding, and that's big for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I can't. I mean, I think I said this before in another episode. I can't imagine being in a relationship with a woman. But I wouldn't be a I wouldn't. I won't like cross it out of my list.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been in a relationship with the woman?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: But I like women. Yeah, but I just don't know if I do like that masculinity, femininity dynamic, you know what I mean. Not that a woman can't be masculine. Well, yeah, it's just it's just something different when it from a man.
Speaker 3: A man, yes, and that energy.
Speaker 2: It's just different. Although I've met some women that are I've met some women that although I've met some women that are extremely masculine, like more than like a man.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some women that you know, my mommy.
Speaker 2: Yes, Okay, just tell her to please don't do that. Okay, don't yell at her though, just say please don't do that. Okay, Luna, don't do that. Okay, cool, close the door, please close the door. We're almost done.
Speaker 3: Close it, close it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What were you saying? Oh? Yeah, uh, girls that have zoot a lot of masculine energy.
Speaker 4: It exists, it happens, And I also belie is that it depends on the dynamic of two people, because first of all, I usually date like kind of I like all.
Speaker 3: Types of women, all different guys.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: My shit goes a lot of ways, but I liked, I've generally did like stud women for all the non lesbian lingal listeners, that's like.
Speaker 3: More masculine ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna say something totally correct, but have you can you agree that with certain even with certain men, with certain women, there are certain people that bring out certain.
Speaker 3: Aspects of my energy.
Speaker 4: There are certain people that make me want to be like a little more aggressive, like make me want to dominate them.
Speaker 3: I don't know why. And there's people who are like have at scene.
Speaker 4: Shut the fuck up, and I'm like, okay, God, okay, I'm like a car.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not saying ship. But there's certain people who give you, you know, like who just feed certain parts of you.
Speaker 4: And you know, there's there's even in a fantasy place, in a sexual place, there's different parts of you that want to be fulfilled, and there's.
Speaker 3: Masculine energy and there's femine energy. That both men and women have and that you want to tap into.
Speaker 4: And when you have a partner that's willing to explore that and understand that and there are no judgments and boundaries like that's that's when the real orgasms come. And when it's boundless and you can try shit and do freaky shit and no one's like, don't put your.
Speaker 2: Finger there, right, you know? Right. I don't know if I've had that like a consistent like consistently ever, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I want that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe I think that's what I'm that's what I search for and or not search for. But that's the kind of like a deal breaker for me now and my if, if and when I ever get into another relationship like sexually, like bound we need to be boundless because I just feel like, if you're going to have sex with someone for the rest of your life, even if it's not just with that one person, but it's the person you're gonna choose to spend your life with, right.
Speaker 3: Like I need us to be one hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And I think for women too, because I've found this with men. Men want to ask questions stupid question. Well, first of I think how many men have you had sex with is the stupidest fucking question of all time because you're gonna fuck regardless.
Speaker 2: So you don't really want to know.
Speaker 3: You don't really want to know, and it doesn't really fucking matter.
Speaker 4: Now you're gonna fuck regardless, and nobody really knows because who the fuck wrote a list down like we're in the seventh.
Speaker 2: God damme, I started counting at one point in my life, but.
Speaker 11: Whoever I wanted to that's how many but I found in my prior in a past relationship, like this guy would ask me all these very specific questions.
Speaker 3: And then when I would answer, he would almost hold that shit over my head.
Speaker 2: Later, you know, like, oh, so you aren't validating him, so he wanted to like write, you know, like.
Speaker 4: It made me feel guilty about it, and you know that I'm not saying it fucks me up because I'm secure in who I am.
Speaker 3: But as a woman period, you know, and then with someone.
Speaker 4: Who you want to love you or you love, you're gonna confuse that that just and then it's going to prohibit you from like opening up ever again and being vulnerable because it's like, bitch, you're you did what you know, but It's just like, what it really boils down to is maturity, and I think, unfortunately, no offense, a lot of men lack that maturity and unfortunately have been socially brainwashed to think like every woman's supposed to be like their mother or like the girl next door or something.
Speaker 2: Well, they want they want to marry their mother and they want to fuck, right, But.
Speaker 3: It's like what you want both. So let's be real.
Speaker 4: I didn't get this dick suck because I was sitting at home fucking knitting a swatter.
Speaker 3: You know, the fact this makes perfect.
Speaker 2: It didn't come from no way.
Speaker 3: I was born last night, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But for real, Like so, I think that that's important that that free zone, that non judgment free zone. Like men don't understand how far they can get when when they really understand that we are just humans with human desires.
Speaker 3: Just like them, just like them, right, and you know, we want to we want to talk to like new pussy too.
Speaker 2: We want to have orgasms few and far between, but mostly closer and between our legs.
Speaker 12: Yeah, anyway, we gotta we gotta cut this this episode. The kids are tripping. I referday right now, right now and she's not having it. She's not a happy girl anyway. Well, thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: We probably will maybe revisit this Toddles on the next episode since it.
Speaker 3: Was rudely interrupted by Toddlers.
Speaker 2: But thank you for tunning in and shout out to our contributors, to DJA and Rainy, thank you for your contradition. Check us out and let us show like our Thursday Thursday Thursday Instagram. You want to be mom, show it to me. You know a good mom? Underscore you wanted?
Speaker 1: Damn you wanted? Did you pussy? Do you want it? Anything you can mek shee shat s sh some brain, cristal Lando bra shot to Nie shot Shamar Country Sina's I'm bringing you then I'm bringing down Hey, I appreciate that all my not broughd them.
Speaker 2: You know I do it because I love you.
Speaker 1: Now I gotta give a shout out to see them tin because.
Speaker 2: I drinking and they paying for it.
Speaker 1: Bringing shee shot