Speaker 1: You're listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast DAM Paranormal podcast network, where we offer you podcasts of the paranormal, supernatural, and the unexplained. Get ready now for Beyond Contact with Captain Ron.
Speaker 2: Welcome to our podcast. Please be aware the thoughts and opinions expressed by the host are their thoughts and opinions only and do not reflect those of iHeartMedia, iHeartRadio, Coast to Coast AM, employees of Premiere Networks, or their sponsors and associates. We would like to encourage you to do your own research and discover the subject matter for yourself.
Speaker 3: Hey everyone, it's Captain Ron and each week on Beyond Contact, we'll explore the latest news in ufology, discuss some of the classic cases, and bring you the latest information from the newest cases as we.
Speaker 4: Talked with the top experts. Welcome to Beyond Contact on Captain Ron, and today I'm going to be speaking with Vinnie Adams from the Disclosure Team. Vinnie is a UFO researcher, writer, social media creator and host of the podcast Disclosure Team. He is coming to Contact in the Desert this year for the first time ever, and we're very happy to have him there. And he's based in the UK, you can tell by his accent, and it's going to be very interesting to hear how disclosure is looked at over in the UK versus how it is here in the US. Hey, Vinnie, good to see him, my man, Ron.
Speaker 5: It's an absolute pleasure to join you here and beyond contact and also I cannot wait for contacts in the desert.
Speaker 4: You're going to be hooked after your first time, I promise you that's been the extent I know. Okay, so listen, let's start here where you are over in the UK. I want to see how are things perceived that like, how does it compare to the US. I know you spend a lot of time here in the US, so you may have a sense of that. How is big D disclosure viewed in the UK?
Speaker 5: Do you know what Ron? I think? To be honest, Big D disclosure really isn't talked about at all when it comes to media and the general public at all. Unfortunately, we are very much behind when it comes to the reporting compared to the United States. When it is in the newspapers, it's very much in the kind of tabloids and it's you know, little Green men and X files type themes. Still, unfortunately, we do have the odd article pop up here and there. We do have a couple of journalists that have started to latch onto the subject, but unfortunately it's just too few and far between to really grab the general public and bring it into the kind of mainstream conversation.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, what about even in the UFO community in the UK. Is there a sense that you feel like it has to originate from the US or could it come from the UK?
Speaker 5: I think there are two ways I look at it. When it comes to that, I think there is a fairly reasonable size community, but we do kind of interconnect with a lot of the communities in the United States when it comes to you know, communication and getting the latest information. But I do also look at disclosure as a global phenomena, so it could come from anywhere really, at any time. I'm always quite conscious of that. So you know, the one thing I will say is it won't come from the Ministry of Defense because they are so tight lipped on this, this situation, this this topic and have been now for getting on for twenty years. There used to be a bit more free talking about it. They would you know, have released documents every now and again, that all stopped and now you just can't get any information from them. So I think big D disclosure, if it were to happen, would generally come from other governments.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think that it was that way here forever for fifty five years, and only you know, since twenty seventeen have we seen a little bit of the government, you know, the Pentagon papers and the hearings that we've had and different things where we do start seeing and feeling like there is a crack that maybe we would get some form of disclosure. But I always wonder could Russia do it? Could China do it? I think if you know, who knows, I struggle with believing any of this is even happening. But if it is, you know, I can imagine there being this infighting or once somebody realizes China is going to go, maybe Russia wants to be first, or we want to be first. It may be a political thing. Do you have any sense of that.
Speaker 5: Absolutely. I think that we've seen in the last few years, you know, with the way that the story has been growing in the United States, that it's unavoidable to you know, it has to be politicized because people will use it, you know, people with power, people in Congress. In a way, it goes hand in hand if we do want anything to come from the elected officials. But yeah, you mentioned China and Russia. I think we also have a lot of countries in say South America, Argentina and Brazil have always been quite forthcoming with you know, acknowledging that they look into this subject as well. I think it only takes one government to say, right, we're doing it, and all of a sudden the world changes and yeah, this is.
Speaker 4: An excellent point, is exactly what? When I think about this, I think, yeah, a country like Brazil or somebody that's very open to this and kind of talk about it already more openly and comfortably among the masses, which is my understanding of how it is in Brazil. But I wonder if Brazil came out tomorrow and the president of Brazil says, we have UFOs, we've recovered this, blah blah blah, and they don't have the bodies of the ship, if they would believe it here in the States, I really wonder that.
Speaker 5: I agree. I think there's something to be said about which country says it how they say it, at what time, you know, I think without any anything to show as evidence alongside the claims made by a smaller country or not so popular, I think, yeah, I think people would dismiss it, probably a lot more more quickly.
Speaker 4: Even a big country like Brazil. I think, I think a lot of people here. We would get excited in the community for a few minutes, but it would not move the needle, as most things don't. I want to ask you this, how do you feel about the idea that some people have who who say that there's this small group in an unacknowledged program that may even be a worldwide group, who doesn't care about these country borders. They you know, they hold this information. Do you think there could be any truth to that idea.
Speaker 5: I think it's probably quite known that there are small groups, certainly within in the kind of the military industrial complex in the United States. I wouldn't like to speculate on a global group, let's say, but yeah, I think, you know, we have the white programs and the black programs. But I always used to think that, you know, these secrets are held within these gray areas. They have a name for them, they call them purple novas. They are very very small, compartmentalized groups of people in the know, who kind of you know, I would say, are the gatekeepers of a lot of this information. You know, I'm pretty sure they do exist.
Speaker 4: Makes logical sense to me that, just like the nuclear secrets or anything else. Okay, so if this is true, we both let's just hypothesize for a second that this is in fact true, that we've had crash retrievals and there is a small contingent that knows about this. I just do not see any way that they release this. No matter how many of these whistleblowers come forward and how many of these things happen, I do not see an upside for a small group like that that holds the knowledge of this technology and the knowledge of this power. What's the upside for them?
Speaker 5: No, you raise a really good point. I think you're right in that respect. But what I think we're seeing is I think we're seeing the old God. A lot of the people that have been withholding this information. I think we're seeing a change. A lot of them are dying off.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: It's they've been holding onto this stuff for so many decades. It's time for a new generation to come in, and I believe that within aerospace and sort of non government agencies that have their fingers in this, I think they're slowly realizing that it may be time to shift possession and start trying to get somewhere with this, you know, and start not necessarily wanting to just release it all to the public, but to get it into the hands of a new generation of maybe scientists as well, and to kind of see if we can make more progress with the technologies that they've kind of had in their possession for so long.
Speaker 4: I would love to see that happen. You know, it's so hard to know what this phenomenon even is. I mean, I'm sure you've just pay interviewing people. It's such a complex thing, so it's hard to know what the phenomenon is. Let alone, who actually does know the full picture of what this is, if anyone does.
Speaker 5: It is That's the thing. It's so compartmentalized. I think I can't remember who it was. It might have been James Fox and correct me if I'm wrong. Anybody that he said any things that believes that maybe only twenty people in the whole world who actually know a decent amount about what all this is about, you know, and I think you mentioned that. You know, there's so many possibilities about the origins of what this non human intelligence or the phenomena could represent. And for me personally, my mind changes quite frequently depending who I speak to and things like that. You know, one minute it's the interdimensional hypothesis, the next it's the crypto terrestrial and it always flips and changes, And yeah, I struggle with that, but I think ultimately as well, I wouldn't be surprised if we were to learn the truth that it would be so crazy and different to what we expected, we'd probably struggle to even comprehend it.
Speaker 4: I side from disclosure itself, how do you think just the idea of UFO as being extraterrestrial craft differs in the UK versus the US, for example, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think there is much different, to be honest. I think it's all goes in hand in hand. I mean, we are such a close ally we kind of follow suit with almost everything when it comes to the relationship between the US and the UK, with like the Little Brother really, so I think when it comes to UFO things that I think we follow suit completely. I think it's all the same.
Speaker 4: I think that's true, but I think here we have a very centric feel like I don't think that's an equal footing. If you will, I think that, yeah, you guys might listen to the US more than we would, you know, listen to what the UK has to say. I just yeah, the hubris we have is kind of horrible. Okay, So you've been immersed this for quite some time. Do you have a sense that something is bubbling under the surface right now? I sort of do. I've been doing this for about eleven twelve years, and you know, we always hear about possible more whistleblowers coming out, microbits of disclosure coming. Do you feel like we're on the verge of something right now or do you think it's just a typical chatter we always hear.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm an eternal optimist, so I try and look at things in a positive light, and I do remain optimal optimistic that I think we may see more continuation of that throughout twenty twenty five. I think we're the rides not over just yet.
Speaker 4: When we come back, we're going to talk to any more specifically about worldwide governmental disclosure. You're listening to beyond contact on the iHeartRadio on Coast to Coast am Paranormal Podcast Network. We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ronald. I'm speaking with Vinnie Adams today from the Disclosure Team. Vinnie and your show Disclosure Team. Do you focus specifically and disclosure coming from a government.
Speaker 5: Not necessarily No, I mean, it is kind of one of the main focal points, but I do like to branch out and try and cover kind of other aspects as well. I do, especially in recent times, I feel like the experiencer has taken a little bit of a back seat when it comes to their having their voice heard, and so I like to try and bring in experiences when I can to kind of, you know, hear their stories and show that they are not being forgotten. So yeah, I do try and mix it up a bit. I think when we get these big stories that come out, I think there is some focus that has to kind of stay on the current climate. So I do my best to kind of weave around that sometimes. And I'm here still doing it not three or four years later, so some weeks agoing well, awesome.
Speaker 4: What would you consider disclosure Because a lot of people seem to have different things that disclosure means to.
Speaker 5: That, Yeah, that's very true. You know, I've not been privy to witnessing anything myself, really. I mean, I've had one sighting, but you know, I can't say what it was. So I think for me, I think confirmation from an authority figure would probably at least begin to give me that disclosure. Well, I suppose, you know, a president of a reputable country, and I think, I don't think we'll get big D disclosure. I think we'll get small D disclosure or even confirmation that, yes, I can announce that we are being visited by a non human intelligence, and that in itself would be enough for me to go, right, Okay, we can go from there and find out why are they here, what do they want, how long have they been here, and all of the questions that follow. That would be my disclosure, my personal disclosure.
Speaker 4: A lot of people, I think unless the president pulls out the ship and says it from the US, they're not going to consider it disclosure. Of course, many people that are experiencers, or many of us who read a lot of the data, you know, feel like it's already sort of been disclosed that these people, you know, they consider that well, yeah, closure, I think it's real.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I mean my days in this subject started about fifteen years ago, just thoroughly researching, and so I knew almost straight away. Look, there's something to this, and that's why I pursued it for so long. So it's not like I need disclosure to continue in this subject. I think it's valid and I think it's worth, you know, continuing and trying to bring it into the mainstream. So and yeah, you mentioned the experiences. I think one thing that people always seem to say is that where's the proof, where's the evidence? Well, we have the testimony of thousands, if not millions, of people who have experienced some thing, and to me, that testimony is just as valuable.
Speaker 4: Thank you. I feel the same way, and I'm very frustrated by, you know, my friends that are outside of this community who just struggle with that and they just write it off as crazy. No matter what, I guarantee you, many of people's claims are crazy or disillusions or delusional or whatever it may be. However, you having a show for three four years, I've been doing this a long time. We've interviewed these people, We've sat at conferences with these people and face to face talked to people and they're as normal as can be, and they just had this crazy thing happen to them. I find that compelling, and I don't know why we just dismissed that. Even more so, what frustrates me is when we dismiss people. There's a hundred example that John Mack is my favorite example. Here's a guy who got to the top of his you know, his craft as the head of psycho high Tree at Harvard. He looked at this topic and came to the conclusion that these people are not delusional, that clearly something has happened to them. All of a sudden, he's written off like he doesn't know what he's talking about. Right before, he said that he is the smartest guy in the world, top of psychology at Harvard University. He doesn't get there because he doesn't know what he's doing, and then to dismiss his findings. It doesn't make sense to me. I can't think of another field where you get to the top of your game, you know, you're the main quarterback, and then all of a sudden, well, this guy's no good. It frustrates me. Okay, well, what about Jake Barber. Did you guys get that there in the UK and what did you think of that?
Speaker 5: I actually I was in the US at the time when I saw it, so I mean I was, yeah, I was blown away by it. You know, it was great that he came forward with his story and we had this video of this agg objects. But I think we'll also added some weight behind it. Was that there were other individuals that spoke to back back up who he says he is. You know, we had some real weight behind him. That was great. I think I always like, really really helps in a situation like that. It's not just one person's word. Again, it's a few people who are coming from really good backgrounds when it comes to their patriotism and things like that. So I think we'll see more from them in the coming weeks and months.
Speaker 4: I think Ross Colhart probably vetted him very thoroughly or given that much time that he's worked. I think it was eighteen months before this came out. What do you think of most of these whistleblowers in general? Do you think that they're all real? Do does this move the needle for people? Because I don't think like something like that happened, nothing changed.
Speaker 5: It's difficult, isn't it. Yeah, I have to try what I do. I try and not formulate a final conclusion. I allow myself to take the bits of information when people come forward, and I add it to the list or the pile, and then more people come forward, and it gradually for me, builds a bigger, bigger picture. I think it's great that people are willing to talk. It is good to hear that these people are getting VET properly. I think that's really important. But yeah, it won't move the needle until they bring some real, hardcore evidence, real proof, and I think ill come.
Speaker 4: I hope so, man. Because even if you go back to two thousand and one when they had the disclosure thing here in America at the at the National Press Club, and they did that, yeah, I mean, I've interviewed many of those guys and talked to them and talk to doctor Greer and everything. The night before that, all those guys said none of them slept. They were up all night because they thought the world is going to change tomorrow. By noon, everybody will know that this phenomenon is real and we're going to be living in a post disclosure world. And it came some people watch it online. People in our community went wow, this is great, and people outside this community nothing did not move the needle at all. And that frustrates me. I feel like, is that really your your barometer that you need them to wheel out the craft for that to be real. These are not slaps guys either. These are colonels in the army. These are all trained, professional guys. I mean, it's you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, I do.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think unfortunately with something like that, and we've seen it many times in the last sort of twenty five years, that we get these moments that we think are really going to move the ball down the field. But then you know, a lot of the members of the general public, they have their everyday lives to look at, and there's so much else going on in the world. I mean, look, you know, with the disclosure project thing you mentioned there in two thousand and one, it was only a few months later that nine to eleven happened. Of course, all eyes then completely shift onto nine to eleven and these real world events that are happening in real time. So unfortunately, these these disclosure efforts kind of get shadowed by these these things that occur.
Speaker 4: Absolutely did you pay attention to the congressional hearings that we had here as recently as November.
Speaker 5: It's great. I mean, it took fifty years for us to get, you know, more congressional hearings, and here we are, in what two or three years, We've had some really vital people, you know, under oath in front of Congress. I think that's really important. It would be nice to have these first hand whistleblowers that we're told about in front of Congress. But I think what we have to remember as well is that these public hearings are more more of a show than what actually gets spoken about. In the private hearings, you know, that where the classified information is really discussed. I think that's where the real progress will happen. But of course anybody watching this is can get a bit impatience sometimes, which I understand, But they want all of that information, so it's a double edged sword. For me. It's great, but at the same time, you know, we want the juicy stuff.
Speaker 4: I get frustrated at heck when you see guys rush that come forward and they talk about this and then you hear, you know, my friends outside the community, all they hear is these guys saying, yes, I know all about it, but I can't talk about it here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I mean I got used to that. It is, I understand that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then and then you hear what I'll talk about it in a private skift with you. Do you know, Grush, it is still not spoken to these guys. I literally I just found that out a few months ago because I thought, like an idiot that I am, I assumed. Well a week later he went in and told them everything never happened. No, that's insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's the politics behind its security clearances. Who's got what level to be able to actually sit in the skiff and take this information? And I know there was a lot of back and forth with that happening, And yeah, it's just a whole game behind it all. There's a lot of frustration in the wholes of Congress about that, in the House and in the Senate. So yeah, it's unfortunate, it really is.
Speaker 4: Let's take a break there, Vinnie. When we come back, we're going to talk to you more about your overall thoughts on this phenomenon. After looking at it for nearly fifteen years. You were listening to beyond contact on the iHeartRadio went coast to coast am Paranormal Podcast Network. We are back on Beyond Contact. I'm Captain Ron. We're speaking with Vinnie Adams today from the Disclosure Team. Vinnie, So, overall, you've had it over a decade, almost fifteen years of looking into this topic. Do you personally believe that some of these UAPs are indeed extraterrestrial or non human origin?
Speaker 5: I do, absolutely, Yeah. I believe that this has been going on for as long as mankind has been here, if not longer. I think it's just a fact. I say that people hate people who pick up on that, will like show me the facts. Well, you know, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Enough for me to It'll come out of this whole thing. Oh, I know.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I think there's enough data and stories and you know, historical records to show this. And you know, in my research, I think some of the better cases that I would would consider to be genuine NHI cases did happen in the fifties and the sixties that I just overlooked these days. We're looking now at you know, the nimits and all that, those kind of cases which are great in themselves, but you know, one thing I always say to people is go back into the historical record, because there are archived documents where you can see a lot of similarities between what's happening now and what's been happening in the past.
Speaker 4: So where do you sit with the source of this phenomenon? And I know we're talking about an unknown I just like to see where people fall. Like we mentioned earlier, there's so many different theories that have evolved over the last few years, from inter dimensional travel to faster than light speed travel, ultraterrestrials, crypto terrestrials, extra tempestrials, you know, time travelers. So where where do you sit and has it evolved for you over time?
Speaker 5: Yeah? It always, it always changes, And I think you know that. To me, if I sit down and think about the extraterrestrial hypothesis that these guys are traveling from vast distances into space, I always thought that, you know, that's what we're dealing with, we're dealing with et But over the years, obviously that's changed with the more study and I've been doing, the more people I've been speaking to. So, yeah, the ultraterrestrial, cryptoterrestrial, interdimensional, But I think that we're probably looking at something that may involve all of those things somewhat combined. Again, it might be something that we're close to imagining, but we're not quite there yet. It'd be so far beyond what we can comprehend. We always anthropomorthesize everything. We think like a human. Well, we can't think like in an hi, and so I think it's just outside of our reach what the actual true origin may be.
Speaker 4: I I got so many of your thoughts on this because I feel the same exact way. I feel like this might be so far beyond our comprehension that we just can't even get our hands around it. You know. It's like this zomenon is so much more complex than just a distant aerospace company that built a shift that flew here, which is how I started in this, and I think many of us started with the nuts and bolts thing. Then it developed and you get to hear the stories from firsthand witnesses and you learn more about it, and there's so many different phenomenon that seem to kind of overlap with one another. Also, there seems to be this component even that has to do with our souls or our higher consciousness. I think I heard Whitley Streeber recently say that some component from the visitors that definitely involves death in the afterlife, and I think this rings true from many of the first hand accounts of people I've talked to. What do you think about that?
Speaker 5: I certainly wouldn't rule it anything out like that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I did come from a very nuts and balts research background, and I've had to learn very quickly in the last few years that I need to kind of open my viewpoints up on that and really embrace the kind of consciousness aspects of this phenomenon. I think I can't keep looking at it in one dimension. There is so much more to it, and that the more the years go by, the more these things come out that it is all connected. And so yeah, I'm very open now to not trying to pinpoint it down to one single thing, and that you know, again, it may be something that's so much bigger than what we initially anticipated.
Speaker 4: That's one of the hardest things to do doing what we do is talking about something that's an unknown. The more people know what's going on, the less I believe them, the more they're like, Nope, it's Auctorians, They're coming here. Every Thursday whatever. The more they know it, the less I'm likely to believe it. I feel in a certain way, the more I learn about this, and the more first hand accounts I hear, the further from the answers, I feel like I'm really getting it's getting harder and harder to get my head around it. And I think this is going to be a problem for us that most people don't talk about. I'm always sort of subconsciously thinking about just talking to the choir here, but trying to bring people that don't know anything about this into this community and kind of open their eyes to what's happening here. I think it is easier for my mom, let's say, to get her head around, Oh, there's another planet and people live there, and they built a craft and fluid here. Oh, I can kind of imagine that, you know, starting to talk about inner dimensional talking to people that have died and lived on other planets. Now it's like, Okay, you're lost, right. Doesn't it get more the more complicated this gets. I think it's going to be harder to relay that to the masses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I agree completely, but I always again look at it when I try and look at things from a positive I think that just happen that conversation with people about this subject is just going to normalize it further down the line when we do start getting more information, which you know, again I'm confident we will get at some point in the future. So you know, it's rather than me trying to sort of come to a conclusion and try and tell people is this or is that? Just to just to make the actual convass itself something that we can do without having to kind of really struggle for an answer. Just that's just normalize the conversation and the subject in itself. I think that helps massively.
Speaker 4: I want to ask you, who do you think does know about this? If anyone? Is it just the US government or is it really buried in these deep black budget, unacknowledged programs that we hear about. I think a lot of these officials, you know, from ERRO or whoever, who come out and say they don't know anything and we don't have anything, they don't know anything. I think these guys have total plausible deniability because they don't tell them and that's who they put out there to be the spokesperson. We just talked earlier that maybe as few as twenty people in the world know the full picture. You know, I can imagine that most people don't know the full story.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Yeah, I think it will always remain compartmentalized right to the top, right to you know, to those people. I think there will be the small minority who may have seen the often seen the bodies and be aware of that, but they may not have the full picture of you know, where the craft came from or or things like that.
Speaker 4: So yeah, just how it's getting here. Is it vibrational, is it inter dimensional? Is it? I mean, even if you've studied it, I think it's just so far past us. You can imagine taking an iPhone to somebody two hundred years ago, like without all the steps to get to the iPhone, it would just I don't think they could even get their head around an iPhone. You know, used to see in the movies that take a picture of someone, you know, at a tribe, and it would be an install what do you call those? An instamatic camera where the picture comes right out and they'd be like, you stole my soul or whatever, Like they didn't get their head around it. You know. I think I think an iPhone would do the same thing to somebody without any frame of reference. You know it is.
Speaker 5: And that's what I do struggle slightly with the thoughts that a lot of these craft that people see ours, you know, the TR three B and the kind of stories. I do struggle with that to some degree. I've not seen enough evidence, or even a hint of evidence to say that we've cracked anti gravity in that way. Theres a lot of people out there will say, well, we cracked anti gravity in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 4: Well, doctor Griss did three We've had it. Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I'd love to believe it, but I can't blindly believe that. I just can't do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, A lot of this stuff is as scary to think about and as unknown as the alien idea itself. You know, who has this knowledge and who's doing what? You know, we have no idea what let's call it the alien. We have no idea what the alien agenda might be, or what it even is. You know, it could all it could be all of the above. But there's so many different races we hear about that people have claimed to have interacted with. There's different experiences people have claimed to have had, and it's it's really hard to pin down what's happening, but it's very hard for me to deny that something is indeed happening.
Speaker 5: Everyone looks at this in different ways, and so it's just so hot to really know what's going on.
Speaker 4: And I think that you know, we're always looking at this through our own lens and our own time. They may even be like waiting for us to evolve to a certain thing. It's just it's so speculative. So let's take a break. When we come back, we're going to talk to Vini about drones, UAPs and orbs and other things people are seeing in the sky. You're listening to Beyond Contact on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal podcast network. We are back on Beyond Contact and we're talking to Vinnie Adams today. If any like me, I don't think you've ever had a first hand experience with the phenomenon, or really I think you might have mentioned earlier you had one UFO sweading that may have been a UFO is there right?
Speaker 5: Back in twenty twenty two, I was part of a team that went out to Columbia to investigate a light phenomena that had been seen on a mountain range out there for hundreds of years, and there were these kind of glowing orbs that would appear quite rarely on this mountain. So I went out there, spoke to a lot of indigenous people about the phenomena that their ancestors had been speaking about, and lo and behold, the night before I left, I actually witnessed that phenomena, and we actually caught video of it as well. And so to see these strange plasma kind of orbs at this mountain peak at nighttime where there are no people walking up there. The mountains are closed, you know, you have to get special permission to walk up them, certainly not at nighttime. So I have seen a strange plasma orb that is it natural phenomena, a really rare earthlight of some sort. Potentially, if I was to believe everything that the the indigenous people would say, they would say it's their ancestors and its spirits and it's and some of them would say it is you know, visitors from other dimensions. So that's my one sighting that I've never been able to fully conclude.
Speaker 4: You know, it's interesting, how you know, I have one little siting myself that I can't think one. You know, So you and I really haven't had serious experiences or anything definitive or anything big like many people in the community have, yet we're so immersed within this community. It's interesting. What makes you so driven to have such a deep interest in this topic.
Speaker 5: You know, I grew up, I grew up as a child in the nineteen eighties and we were just inundated with such a plethora of fantastic science fiction movies and TV series, and so I think that as a young child, it really opened my eyes up to the big questions of what could be out there and that we're just not the be all and end all of you know, the universe. And so I think that just I just carried that through my life, just having this curious to want to know more than just this planet, and it never really left me. And now that I've been doing this for so long, I feel the more I do it, the more I need to continue doing it. I could never just go, well, there's twenty years now, I quit. I'm just not that kind of person. So I'm in it for the long run, gotcha.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this show is UFO centric, of course, but anything that we don't understand or don't know I'm curious about. I mean, that's the interesting stuff to me. Hearing what we already know about over and over on the news just has no interest to me whatsoever. I'm only interested in finding the truth about these things that we don't know about. You and I are both going to be taking part in this online conference coming up in March. I think it's going to be called UFO three sixty Science, Psionics and Society, and we're going to talk about drones orbs and government disclosure. There's recent drone settings I wanted to ask you about. It started here, I think in New Jersey around November eighteenth, and we've been dealing with it for quite some time. Can you give me just a quick heart take and what you think this is all about? Wow?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a difficult one because there has been such a lack of, you know, really clear information on it. And this is why it's still to this day is kind of ongoing, even though we very recently had a White House statement saying that it was just all FAA approved drones. Well, I think anybody in this community does not buy that for one second.
Speaker 4: Why all of a sudden would we do this, And they said that they're doing research and various other things. What you couldn't be more vague that that was as lame of an excuse as I've heard about anything.
Speaker 5: So I'm.
Speaker 4: We'll obviously dig deeper into this over on the conference, but that was pretty disappointing, that statement. But we see them, you know, they seem to be associated with military bases and nuclear facilities. Is the same over there. I think I heard that they were seeing near bent Waters and Rundolsham Forest for you guys, right, which used to be a nuclear.
Speaker 5: For sort of Yeah, so there's a few bases in that area. So they were actually over arif Lakenheath I think at the start of November, And you know, I was following the story from from day one and have spoken to witnesses over here who were going down to the base and filming these things and seeing them, and you know, there was definitely some anomalous activities happening. I'm not saying the objects necessarily were anomalous, but the way that they were flying and there was no sound and the lights and that these were not your everyday average drones. There's a lot of confusion. There was fighter jets being sent up to try and intercept them, and they were just not getting anywhere close to these things. And then obviously it switched over to the US, to New Jersey and actually other places as well. And you know, it's been going on for a few years here and there as well. It's not just you know, the end of twenty twenty four and that. And I think if you look at the big picture, I think we've got commercial drones. I think we've got some advanced type of drones. There is a very small minority of these that actually could be something genuinely anomalous.
Speaker 4: It could be. I just it's so hard to say, just like all of this stuff, and it struggles for me because I just wanted to know the answer. I just hope I lived long enough to get some of these answers. Otherwise I feel like all this is all wasted. Has your personal worldview changed since you became involved in the UAP thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think it's And it's changed me as a person. I think it's made me realize what's important in my life a little bit more, you know, materialism and just the way you live your day to day life. I think this has kind of made me look at life a lot differently of what's really important, you know. So I think it's made me more empathic to people, and I don't know, I feel like I kind of broke It's kind of a cheesy phrase, but you know, broke out that matrix of you know, every day nine to five, live to work, and I kind of feel much better being in this kind of situation.
Speaker 4: I completely agree. I feel the same way again. And you often hear many experiencers will say that too, that they've change their lives. People that were hunters stop hunting. They say that they have changed their whole view on how they should live their lives, which is an interesting byproduct of this experience. It really is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I think it's still every day is a work in progress as well for me, you know, the way, you know, because I'm just open to learning new things and looking at things through a new lens. And I'm happy to I'm happy to, you know, with even with this whole subject, I'm happy to be wrong about things, you know. I think a lot of people might not be able to say that because they're so convinced that they have the answers and they know this is that and that is this. Well, I'm very happy and confident in myself to say I don't really know that much, and I'm happy to be to be taught things, and I'm happy to learn and change my mind and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: If disclosure does have Bret, how do you think this would impact society at large? Like, do you think we're prepared for this sort of paradigm shift for the regular folks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a really big question contemplated in so many ways. I think everyone's different in how they'll react, and I think society based on where they are in the world and things like that. You know, I think that whatever happens, the human race is resilient. I think we always bounce back when things happen. It's really hard to say. I think, you know, it's when people say the world isn't ready or the world is ready. I mean, I would never want to speak on behalf of anybody other than myself. I'd like to think that I'm ready, and then someone might say to me, well, what if it's really really scary and it's more than that. Well, I think I'd still want to know. I have a young daughter, I want to know what kind of world that she's going to live in even when I'm gone, and things like that, you know. So that's the only real answer I can give is how I would feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand that, yep, And I wonder. It does feel to me like there is certainly more of an awareness happening sort of worldwide, I think, and even just recently at least here, we're seeing an increase Like I feel like there's been an onslaught of documentaries and shows lately that are really well done with really credible people. And I think that's really, you know, kind of entering the zeitgeist of you will. Are you seeing that in the UK as well?
Speaker 5: I mean, we pretty much do get a lot of the stuff that you guys get. We don't really we get a few things of our own, but generally is it's us and I think it's great. I think it's absolutely wonderful. The amount of people doing podcasts and documentaries and TV shows. I think it's great.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I often hear people say that it's too saturated now, there's too much out there. Well I disagree. I think the more we have the better, because it's more eyes, more ears, listening and watching being able to then go and have that conversation with friends and family who may not have this subject on their radar. I think it's nothing but positive.
Speaker 4: One last question for you, my man. Do you feel that the Bolivian potato market has been influenced by the rise and cheap labor in the Venezuelan in Venezuela?
Speaker 5: Could be you never know? Oh, just a good question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey man, working people find your stuff.
Speaker 5: I'm on all kind of social media platforms Instagram, x, Facebook and YouTube of course have a very familiar black and white logo Disclosure Team. All you need to do is type it in and you'll find it. And I'm always kind of quite active on all of those, so yeah, it'd be great to see people there.
Speaker 4: Awesome. Thanks everyone for listening to Beyond Contact. You could find all my stuff on Twitter and Instagram at CD underscore captain Ron Stay connected by checking out Contactinthdesert dot com. Stay open minded and rational as we explore the unknown right here on the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to the iHeartRadio and Coast to Coast AM Paranormal Podcast Network. Make sure and check out all our shows on the iHeartRadio app or by going to iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm