Speaker 1: A bit of a problem. A bit of a problem, pork.
Speaker 2: If I can't level up, how in the world am I supposed to get strong enough to rescue any of the heroes.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently you didn't notice, kid, but you just rescued one of them. We just gotta find them in Ungod Chungkis's cave over there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I rescued one, but we both know there are monsters out there way stronger than level seventeen, and what am I gonna do against them?
Speaker 1: They'll probably be smarter too.
Speaker 2: Ungo Chungis wasn't exactly the brightest berry on the bush.
Speaker 3: One step at a time, will you? Yes?
Speaker 1: You?
Speaker 3: Not being able to level up definitely is an ideal. But let's go rescue a hero and figure that stuff out later.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hang on a second, look, look over at Ungo Chungis. Is he glowing? Huh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like it. Let's check it out. Weird, definitely glowing. Does it look like it's coming from anywhere in particular? Congratulations on your victory adventure, choose a skill?
Speaker 1: Huh what who said that?
Speaker 3: Sheeez? Chill out, kid, it's just the game master. The who the game master? You know the voice that speaks to you when you can use some skill points because you've leveled the.
Speaker 2: I mean you're telling me there's some game master everyone knows about except me because I can't level up.
Speaker 3: Well, something like that. It looks like, but this is weird. You didn't level up. Why is the game master telling you to choose a skill? Normally you only get to do that when you hit certain levels like level five, level ten and so on. You shouldn't be able to choose a skill just by winning a battle. I've never heard of anything like this.
Speaker 1: Wait, I can feel something. I can feel his skills. I think she's saying.
Speaker 2: I get to choose one of Unga Chungis's skills to have for myself.
Speaker 1: That's why he's growing.
Speaker 3: Whoa, that's amazing. I mean you didn't level up, but you get to learn a brand new skill at level one. That ain't bad, kid. What are your choices? Hmm?
Speaker 1: It looks like there are two and you.
Speaker 3: What's the matter?
Speaker 1: His skills are gross? I don't want these.
Speaker 2: I have a choice between echoing birth and horrible stench, and the first one lets me make a really.
Speaker 1: Loud always to stun smaller enemies.
Speaker 2: And the second one gives me a chance to knock enemies unconscious for thirty seconds with the smell of my feet.
Speaker 3: Yesh, Well, not the best skills, sure, but Vegas can't be choosing as kid.
Speaker 1: Uh huh nope, I'm not taking these skills.
Speaker 2: But at least we know now that if I can manage to win battles, I'll get some random skills to choose from, and hopefully the next ones will be better. Uh.
Speaker 3: Your choice, But if you don't want to take them, then let's get out of here before he wakes up and decides to use any of those skills on us.
Speaker 1: Good point. Let's go find us a hero.
Speaker 3: Finally, the inside of Uncle Jungus's cave. Wow, what a bunch of jump.
Speaker 1: You're not kidding. What is all this stuff?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I guess these are all things under chung Iss sees as treasure.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Let's see an old grandfather clock, a bag of sands, and some kind of weird broken guitar.
Speaker 3: What even is this?
Speaker 1: I think that's a rubber chicken rubber what now?
Speaker 3: Who wants that?
Speaker 1: I don't know the real question is do you see a hero?
Speaker 3: No? No, I don't all I see is trash, garbage and junk. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Hang on a second, Uncle Chucks apparently likes some weird stuff, right obviously, so maybe things that are actually valuable aren't all that interesting to it.
Speaker 3: Wait are you saying the junk and the garbage is all out here in front because it's what he likes, meaning the good stuff would be farther back in the cave.
Speaker 1: It's worth looking.
Speaker 3: I guess you're right. Let's see. You might be right, kid. Here's a painting that's in decent shape, not broken or anything.
Speaker 1: Yep. And here's a sword with just a tiny bit of rust on it.
Speaker 3: Not that well. I know what I gotta do, huh. I gotta dive into the trash. Bet you the best stuff is on the bottom. Now that we're near the back of the cave.
Speaker 1: Oh you are sure you want to do that?
Speaker 3: Not really, but it's our best shot. Here we go.
Speaker 1: Don't stay down there too long. You gotta come up for.
Speaker 3: Air, kid, I need your help.
Speaker 2: Down here.
Speaker 3: I found something.
Speaker 1: I'll say. You've got a diamond stuck in your horns.
Speaker 3: That a fact?
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: This ain't no normal diamond. It's kind of glowy, ain't it?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Almost like it's got sunlight stored in it. What would you call something like that? Maybe like a solar diamond?
Speaker 3: Whoever heard of something like that?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 3: This won't helpless, But I do need you down here with me because I think I found our.
Speaker 2: Hero, didn't That's gotta be one of the heroes, right, trapped in some kind of magical crystal?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why is a Why is the crystal covered in red spots?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: It's not? I think you need to sit down and catch your breath.
Speaker 3: Good idea, kid, been a while since I went swimming. I'm built more for raw strength, you.
Speaker 1: Know, sure, pork whatever you say? So is it one of our heroes?
Speaker 3: Wow? A whole five seconds, So let me catch my breath. Thanks, let's take a look. Oh yeah, that's definitely one of the heroes.
Speaker 1: Huh why'd you say it like that? That's a good.
Speaker 3: Thing, right, Well, yeah, of course it's a good thing. It's just I might have chosen a different hero for us to find. First.
Speaker 1: Why who is it?
Speaker 3: Remember earlier when I mentioned a princess. This is her princess Mika?
Speaker 1: Oh wow, we already found the princess. Let me see huh, she doesn't really look like like how I pictured. She looks kind of.
Speaker 3: Just go ahead and say it, mad, she looks angry. Yep, that's Princess Mika for you. But take my advice don't call a princess just Meka.
Speaker 2: But why does she look like that? Aren't princesses usually kind and sweet.
Speaker 3: And all that? Says? Ho, Princesses are just like you and me, kid, And Mika's not bad once you get to Noah, she's just a little intense, scrappy, energetic, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, and let me guess she's probably got some really interesting skills.
Speaker 1: Can she talk to animals? Heal people?
Speaker 3: Ooh?
Speaker 2: I bet she can sing really pretty and put monsters to sleep.
Speaker 3: She's a warrior monk.
Speaker 1: A warrior monk like a fighter class.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, she's a bold, barefisted brawler. This one little bit of a temper, But when things get crazy, you'll be glad she's on your side. Now, let's figure out how to get her out of this crystal.
Speaker 1: Which is a time twister.
Speaker 2: Right, Maybe if we can figure out what he did to trap her, we can figure out how to undo it.
Speaker 3: One step ahead of your kid, this crystal is called our glass. It stops time for anything trapped inside it, which is good because otherwise poor Mika here would be starving by now. But for her, not even one second has passed since our battle with Glitch when he trapped everyone me included our glass.
Speaker 2: Huh So if it stops time, then maybe we need something that speeds time up.
Speaker 1: That might melt the hour.
Speaker 3: Glass worth the shot. But I don't know about anything that speeds time up.
Speaker 1: Leave it to me.
Speaker 2: And when you're stuck at level one forever and you're a Blacksmith's kid, you'll learn a lot of tricks. Ever heard of a time jerine? Uh?
Speaker 3: I think you mean tangerine kid? Little round fruits look and taste kind of an orange, right, No.
Speaker 1: Not a tangerine, a time jurine.
Speaker 2: They're rare, but they've got some really interesting effects if you know what to do with them.
Speaker 1: There's a spot down the mountain that might Oh.
Speaker 3: Hey, I knew it. Poor kids finally lost it talking about weird made up fruits swimming in the trash when we've already pulled Mika out of it. I'm gonna have to find some other adventure at to help on this quest why me.
Speaker 1: Look, unga Chung has already had one in here.
Speaker 3: Pretty sure that's just a rotten tangerine.
Speaker 2: Kid.
Speaker 3: Look, it's even starting to turn green.
Speaker 1: No, that's the way time gerines are supposed to look.
Speaker 2: Just trust me. If you take out the seeds and mash them up, you get a pulp. It slows time down for anyone.
Speaker 1: Who eats them.
Speaker 2: But if you squeeze the juice out and boil it into a syrup, it speeds time up. Let's just try this. Let me make some syrup and pour it on that out glass.
Speaker 3: Sure, kid, if that'll make you happy, you go for it.
Speaker 1: Just wait and see.
Speaker 2: Okay, the time jerine syrup is ready, let's pour it on the hourglass.
Speaker 3: Huh uh yeah, here we go. I guess hey, whoa whoa, it's working. The hour glass is Melton. I don't believe it. Kid, you're a genius. Okay, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: Woh, you'll never take me alive. Blitch hundred Best Ury Show