Speaker 1: Congratulations to La Mellow Ball and Ana Montana n welcome their first child, the one. Oh yo, Joe, Mother's Day. What's the thing the woman in your life did during your playing career that you, guys will never ever forget?
Speaker 2: Wait, hold on, hold on, ask me that one more time.
Speaker 1: What's one thing that the lady in your life she did on Mother's Day that you will never take for granted? I mean you can't beat that. I mean, you got a little baby, and you mean they brought a little baby.
Speaker 3: No mean, damn.
Speaker 2: I like I like the baby name. That's real creator, the one, the one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: That's a good question. I ain't really, I'm more especially on Mother's Day. I'm the one, you know, on the given.
Speaker 3: You always do, you always doing for them.
Speaker 2: I'm on the giving in like that.
Speaker 1: It's all but look, the women get Look here, think about it, Joe going to get a old nice brunch.
Speaker 3: They gonna get They're gonna get a piece of jewelry.
Speaker 1: They're gonna get maybe a car, they're gonna get a nice bag. What we get some T shirts? Got your T shirt? I got your T shirt? I got you a grill?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How many times you see somebody an athlete say hey Dad, Happy Father's Day, May Christmas?
Speaker 5: Dad?
Speaker 4: What they say?
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, Hey Mom, how mom?
Speaker 3: Happy brother's Day? Happy birthday? Maama?
Speaker 2: Hey, we get some house shoes, We get a T shirt, you get a tie, a box, some socks.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to read. Don't buy me no damn more books.
Speaker 2: Hey, it's it's where. It's where it is, where it's been for a very long time.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't complain. I wouldn't have it no other way.
Speaker 6: Look, look, look, we ain't complaining, but you know we see the difference. We ain't tripping. No, you know we understand.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: I ain't gonna see I like just chilling on Father's Day, bro, y'all ain't gotta do it.
Speaker 2: I do oh hey, hey, hey Joe, Father's Day, my birthday and Christmas. Don't buy me nothing. Don't plan no party, don't ask me to go out to dinner. No, get me, get me a coffee, get me a cigar. I'm good. I say my prayer. That's enough for me.
Speaker 4: Hello, I'm like screwed on them days. Man, I don't You.
Speaker 1: Don't want to do nothing, You don't never want to do nothing. It's my birthday. I should be able not to do nothing on my day if I don't want to. Yeah, Father's Day, your day, Mother's Day. You wanted to go out to eat. We went to this restaurant. We watch your mom blah blah blah wa and buy of these people. You got what you want to give?
Speaker 4: Oh my day. I don't get no. I don't get no.
Speaker 1: Say I gotta like go out if I don't want to. I thought you said with my birthday. I think you said with Father's Day, I ain't have to do nothing. Hey, you'll never do nothing on Father's Day.
Speaker 2: A people people always want to go crazy, right for birthdays. Joe and Uncle, they want to go crazy on their birthday. I'm trying to forget you. It's one thing to celebrate life, right, but hell, yass party all god damn year long, and you do the same thing on your birthday. It just it just makes it makes no sense to me. You're always outside, and so on your birthday you right back outside again, right, I mean it don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, you know swaying through here on your birthday, you know that little something for you, a little package for you, you know, folk.
Speaker 3: Dog, that's it, bot dog, that's all. I want to shake the cover.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, nah, but no, I'm like you guys, man, I ain't really trying to do nothing.
Speaker 3: I ain't trying to be out there.
Speaker 6: Everybody out and nah, well it's so it's so chaos that got there, you know. It's it's just to even get somewhere where you can sit down and get a good meal.
Speaker 1: You know, it's just it's a lot, Yeah, traffic. Everybody takes so long to get it. Oh oh man, they mess up your order. I was like, nah, you know, I'm just good, bro, I'm just good, right, Hey, just hey, cook meal breakfast.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Hey, I take some pancakes, some bacon crispy.
Speaker 1: Hey, them burnt edges there you go, edges on the pancakes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm good, bro.
Speaker 4: I don't like to.
Speaker 1: I say, hey, what you want to do? I don't want to do nothing. No, No, I think the figure is for me. God, I don't know how it was for y'all. But we ain't really I was working. You gotta realize my birthday is in June. In June, you know, we just got to school, like we just got to school, like cause we used to get out of school, like the first week of June. Soon as we got out of school, Say we got to school on a on a Friday, that Monday morning, I'm in the fields.
Speaker 3: My birthday. I'm in the field. We ain't get no day.
Speaker 4: I'll come back.
Speaker 1: Then it wasn't no. If you didn't work, you didn't get paid. But it wasn't no we got no cake or nothing. Oh you ain't got to work on your birthday, you got paid. So I grew up not celebrated. We ain't celebrate nobody's birthday, so it's cool. So I grew up not celebrating the birthday. It was fine. We didn't celebrate no Father's Day. The church is what day got celebrated. Past anniversary, church anniversary, stuff like that. You know, we had a big Sunday dinner. But other than that, we ain't get no no Mother's Day grant. It ain't getting nothing for no Mother's Day.
Speaker 3: Papa might have gave a kiss on the chickens, you know, but ain't spent nobody on no Mother's Day.
Speaker 1: But you know that was but it was also that was a day to church. They cooked, you know Mother's and you know did stuff like that. But so for me, I just grew up like it ain't no big deal my birthday. I ain't really never celebrate no birthday.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I did all the birthdays celebrating that need I did when I when I was a little kid. Joe, you know, elementary birthday, I'm hype, Junior high birthday, I'm hype, high school freshman. I'm hype once I got to college. Nah, I'm good, I'm good. I just want to save me a little prayer, Joe. I want to save me a little prayer. Get to my cigar, you know, get to get to my coffee, my little latte, and I'm straight. That's it. And then you know another thing that be bothered me. It really ain't none of my business. Uncle and Joe. People that's always on vacation. To me, you go on vacation when you don't put some work in and you need time to relax. I'm like, if y'all always on goddamn vacation, well, when you put the goddamn work in, I understand enjoying life, you know, taking time out, you know your PTO and all that, But it just just to be jumping up and going on vacation. Vacation is when you put the work in. You know what I need. I need a mental reset. I need time to reset.
Speaker 1: I just and then you asking for money. Hey, can you can you whoa whoa? What you mean give you some money? You just got back off vacation and you need money, so you had money to go. You didn't think about when you brought your ass home about these bills.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Now, when.
Speaker 1: I was growing up in school, hey, Joe, the white kid, they celebrate their birthday, their prayers, bring cupcakes, bring punch.
Speaker 2: He to the school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the nice old cupcakes.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'll never forget him. A Hey, y'all got publics when you at Joe, Uncle Joe. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's a South that's a Southern thing. Hey fly we got public well of them. God damn cupcakes from publics. Oh my god, I don't know where that is. Hey man, look here that right. It's a uh, it's uh, it's uh. It's Christie's birthday and her mom bo cupcakes.
Speaker 4: And punch all bad.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it is, but it seems like all the white kid's birthday was doing it during the year.
Speaker 4: We the school ain't nobody got no birthday in June July. A damn.
Speaker 3: All our birthday, all our birthdays fail.
Speaker 1: Were out of school Christmas holiday days late.
Speaker 3: June July Augus. I like what damn boy, the cupcakes.
Speaker 4: Baty punch, Yeah, and you off the wall.
Speaker 2: Bad and you know, I don't know what it was, but them kids, the white kids ain't like.
Speaker 3: No, ain't like that school lunch.
Speaker 1: No boy, I'll be I'll be telling they saying what your love. I can be eating the sugar.
Speaker 6: I beat the sloppy Joe he asked for everything off they play. You're gonna eat that right there, You're gonna exactly this is gross. Okay, let me get that off you, let me get that up on you. Then you talking about gross.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you'all talking about, but hey, I come on grassing boy, you want some.
Speaker 3: I'm gret i ate by five sloppy jewels?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, hey you ain't. Yeah, there was the days, man, There was the days. Man, I ain't. I wouldn't want to go back to school no more. But they now remember you remember them days? I do.
Speaker 1: I definitely do, man, see I uh. And we used to go out like in elementary school. At first they started out we could go out recess twice, and then they cut the thing out, and I like it seemed like every year when I got ready to get to the next grade, that's when they.
Speaker 3: Cut stuff out. Like I been down.
Speaker 4: And you know Valentine's.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know you got the Valentine's cupcase, you got the candy Christmas, you had the Christmas party. Oh man, look here, I remember every YoY I said. I showed hope I get such and such as my classroom cause their mom they mam be living that bag.
Speaker 6: I Hey, it mean some pairs. Boy, Hey, they can't wait to volunteer in school. Yes, yeah, they bringing everything. They gonna hey, they're gonna have it read it.
Speaker 1: Don't even ask me about nothing about no chaperone and bringing nothing because Mary and Barney ain't sending nothing up here.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you now, don't ask.
Speaker 1: Y'all already y'all already know Mary and Barney ain't volunteer. They ain't sitting no cupcakes. They're not doing nothing. They ain't sitting no cups. They ain't sending nothing. I can't bring nothing.
Speaker 4: Right, my mama show wasn't doing nothing.
Speaker 1: What you want to do, lie, we ain't no money like that. The only thing we got to bring off. I let the interview yrjo.
Speaker 3: Hey, we getting with them getting them guppies out of theamn fish tank.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, it don't last about three days nothing. Hey, but I put that joke in a cup next morning.
Speaker 2: You know what I like? You over overfeeding the gold fish, putting too much food fish or you ain't.
Speaker 4: Had no food?
Speaker 1: Man, We done some rice in therenybody eat right? Well we eat what fish food? Don't you know what the hell he thinking?
Speaker 2: I show you ain't nobody had no fish, ain't have no fish food.
Speaker 1: I had one of th fishes that thing last day. I mean, I want to get aquarium. You got an aquarium, Joe.
Speaker 4: I used to have one, man, Yeah, I had one to Joe.
Speaker 2: Huh, I had. I had a bigger quer my whole living room, My whole living room. I had a three TV set up. Yeah, and it was it was aquarium from from one end of the living room all the way to the other.
Speaker 4: A lot of maintenance, Joe, Yeah, with.
Speaker 2: Too much maintenance, joke. I had to Joe, I had to get up out of that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gotta clean it once a week.
Speaker 3: If you got a salt with salt water, it with salt water too.
Speaker 4: If you don't take care of this, start having that fish smell too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: See yeah, I don't I need I need a fish that can eat some regular food to eat, like if I can give him some worms or something like that, or eat some other small fish.
Speaker 3: But a guppy, you gotta go buy guppy food.
Speaker 1: Man ain't no, it wasn't no place, and you gotta go all the way to Savannah, States Burgh a find a man.
Speaker 4: Next thing, you.
Speaker 1: Know, the cat tiger Gal had him. My grandma had a cat named tiger Gal. Oh yeah, so she having gold She's like, yeah, I sure be glad when the end of the year come, because I know you're gonna bring another goldfish on and I would tear up all right, got this time I fight a savent eating It's time for q Hey. Before we get to the super chat, we got three video voice mails from my discord.
Speaker 4: Let's take a listen to the first one.
Speaker 7: With a nightcat Fann what an o cho and still I so Freako Johnson spoking Right now, I'm gonna go to work and get all five A.
Speaker 4: I'm like usually listen to y'all while I'm doing my thing at work. But anyways, question y'all.
Speaker 7: Let's say y'all live at Milwaukee Bucks, right, the Pistons come up to you, they say, Okay, we got Jayalen during, we got Thompson and first rounder give us Giannas.
Speaker 4: Are y'all taking that?
Speaker 7: Or let's say the tim Wolves come to you and they say, we got nas read Jada n Dames in the first Are y'all which one of y'all taking?
Speaker 4: Or are y'all taking either? You know? Are those good trades? What A.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm doing that. I definitely not doing it. If I'm Minnesota Jay and dais he too good? Defensively? How y'all? How Yannis? How y'all, Joe, I'm gona ask you this, How does Yannis.
Speaker 4: And Rudy fit?
Speaker 3: Rudy needs the lame?
Speaker 6: I don't think they gonna fit. They can't fit together. You're gonna have to get rid of Rudy if you bring Gianni's in there. But boy, I really don't know how Yanni's gonna be a the playoff for off another number one. Opt to be honest with y'all. I ain't gonna lie to you. I think he'll be a hell of a defender.
Speaker 4: Uh. I don't know if he'll average thirty and twelve, but.
Speaker 1: You yeah, man, I showed him one during. I ain't got no problem. I don't want to get about Thompson. I don't want to give because I think, I think, I think right now he's still floor level.
Speaker 4: I feel I don't think he's even close to his ceiling.
Speaker 6: He do a lot that that that doesn't show up in the stat sheet.
Speaker 4: And you you ain't just you ain't got no guy who can do what he do.
Speaker 6: No like he's a real Swiss Army knife guard rebound. I mean in the passing lanes. All he gotta do is find some confidence in the jumping. You'll be all right. I think that's what he needs to do.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 1: If i'm him, I'm in the gym this summer, him and his brother, and I'm getting up a bunch of I'm getting up a.
Speaker 4: Bunch of shots. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, A Defensively, they're outstanding.
Speaker 4: And it ain't even just threes.
Speaker 6: They got a nice fitty jump shot, but they just need to be way more consistent with it. And it's just that just come from reps, you know, just getting them reps in bro on a day to day base, especially in the summer.
Speaker 4: You gotta live in the gym here.
Speaker 6: Even for the Thompson kid now who's in Detroit every day, Bro, he should be going that getting up by two three hundred shots a day, threes middies, because he gonna get them opportunities.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 6: Teams leave him, They're gonna play off of him. He gotta make their ass pay.
Speaker 1: So I definitely, like I said, I mean, it's that third guy, the it's the it's the McDaniels, it's the Thompson that makes me litery of the trade. Hell if you if you want to do Darren and and and and and and and.
Speaker 4: And somebody else, Okay, fine, they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna put that Tompson kid in there. He I like that McDaniel's and nas read. But I'm like you, Minnesota ain't doing that. You ain't gonna have rooted and honest to shooter two non shooters.
Speaker 4: No, mm hmm, the second won't.
Speaker 7: Let's take a listen, uh oh, Joe, Joe, I need you to help me find two suspects. They go by the name of Paul George and Joel and B. They gotta be locked up for the performance. They had this whole series, Joel and B.
Speaker 4: He gotta go.
Speaker 7: It's kind of like the situation with your girl, like if your thing wanna work sometimes and sometimes it don't.
Speaker 2: She gonna get in pick and she gonna move on.
Speaker 7: You can't tell her the trust the process too long.
Speaker 4: Paul George.
Speaker 7: Ain't no more of the nicknames for him, like he just he just a guy named Paul.
Speaker 4: He's just a guy now.
Speaker 7: I mean he walked in the car and put on a sisty mass after he signed the contract.
Speaker 4: We just got a lot to figure out, and it's over. It's over.
Speaker 2: PG. Wasn't he wasn't that bad this series.
Speaker 4: But for the money he making.
Speaker 2: Ojo oh, for the money making Okay, I understand what you mean.
Speaker 1: That's the problem was and they got two more years with this, and see the Clippers was willing to go to three years. He wanted that fourth year and Philly was the only one that would give him the fourth year. The problem is, you know what, Joe, if he had just stayed PG thirteen, he'd have been fined. But he sawed his ass up by that Dios and he talked about his name was Playoff p Oh.
Speaker 2: So he gave himself the nickname.
Speaker 1: Yes, ain't nobody ever call Joe. Ain't nobody ever call that man playoff p Now he had an humblie when he was an indie. He gave, he gave the heat fits. But ain't nobody say no playoff p He did, and he got it and say, hey, man, y'all know how play off p work?
Speaker 2: Who? Who?
Speaker 3: Who will play off p.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: That news to me?
Speaker 1: Hey he had some bright spots. Yeah, play y'all series, Hey, Joe fifty a year, it can't be spots.
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. That's why I say, man, they got to get to the drum boy. They gotta figure out what they're gonna do, Ojo. So you come back with the same team and think and be naive enough to think, damn, we're gonna be better next year. And I don't I don't know if you do that. I think you got to make a blockbust and move some way somehow. I just think gotta do something, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was I was wrong because in the Pandemic I called the man player.
Speaker 4: P E P p E E.
Speaker 1: Because and then he had the situation what happened in the bubble, and then you know, people like come on, bro, and and people like, we take middle of this serious. But you ain't mentioned none of that when you guys were winning, and then when you lose it, and it just you know, and he blamed like Doc, you know, Doc was having me run all these pandals and all this, and it just came with all these excuses.
Speaker 3: And look, he don't got he done got older.
Speaker 1: Now he's not the same. The injuries are starting to mount up. Remember Joe, he had the shoulder surgery on both shoulders. He dealt with some he dealt with some knee injuries, and it just this had a few unfortunates.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: It is but if you go back and look at him, Joe after even after he broke his after he broke his leg, Joe, he was phenomenal. I didn't know he I didn't know he can get back to that cause that was a gruesome injury. And if you look at if you look at the way he played, man, he was man. He was what he was like in the MVP discussion. Yeah, still got a silky smooth jumper. He was hey, he could play both ends of the court. He could defend at a high level. He could score the basketball. Oh, he was awesome. Yeah, And I just I just don't I just I just don't know if he'll I don't know if he'll ever be what he once was. He's thirty seven now, Joe.
Speaker 6: Now, hey, you know what, You don't get better at your age, Noah. So I think Philly they really got to look themselves in the mirror of oh Joes, figure out what they're gonna do this something.
Speaker 4: He's thirty. Yeah, he thirty six. Who would be thirty seven?
Speaker 1: Okay, he just turned thirty six, So okay, you're thirty six, just turned thirty six. They got a lot of blooded contracts, Joe. They got two more years at Paul Georgia about fifty. They got three years of Joel embiidh.
Speaker 3: Eight.
Speaker 1: That's sixty four million. Sixty four million in the next three years with embid Yeah, mhmm. Yeah, that's the soul circh.
Speaker 4: Oh, here's our last one. Let's take a.
Speaker 8: Listen, Yo old show Joe Nightcap found that's what y'all boys, heavy Yo Nightcap is phenomenal. I love the show. Now, it's a big part of the culture. It's like, you know, waking up in the morning and seeing first take or seeing these other.
Speaker 4: Morning show sports wanting shows.
Speaker 8: Right, and you know, after you have a night cap with a nice young lady, you know, y'all sitting on the porch here, what have you, and you wake up and you might need a love morning Joe. You know what I'm saying, nightcap for the night and you.
Speaker 4: Know, morning Joe.
Speaker 8: I'm just throwing that out there, shout out nightcap.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, okay, hey man, dang Joe.
Speaker 2: Now Joe, you're done. Finish the bottle black.
Speaker 4: My cat court feeling there, but it's so good. It's okay.
Speaker 2: It's still Joe, the car failer that I got to get your new one.
Speaker 4: Then, what do you mean I still drink that?
Speaker 2: What do you mean?
Speaker 3: I said, I gotta get you what I'm gonna replace that one.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about him, he dad. It's doing what it's supposed to do. Hey, hey, hey, me and baby wanted us and yoga today and then we came home and done a little yoga.
Speaker 1: Y Joe, you have got your supply. The place it's different, Joe, the places it's different with the yoga.
Speaker 4: I'm bigging up what you're putting down by man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man and nothing. Get the roast parks that don dag hit different and dog hit different. Lo Yello, just say it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yo, Joe, when I got I got, I got you.
Speaker 4: I hear you, I hear you. I'm I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 2: You A morning person ot Joe, absolutely, you know, Joe unkle, I get it. I get up six infer months.
Speaker 3: About that you're talk about when you get about get up?
Speaker 4: Get up? Hello, yeah, he get up.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, hey, boy, I'm round the clock. Huh you hear me? Because ain't no ain't no telling when somebody need my services. Hey, I'm I'm on call twenty four seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, do not feed animal in the morning.
Speaker 4: Le be long.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, that's the old me, man, that's the old me, boy. You know, yeah, that's the old meeting the new me. You know, you know in the set of Dime Man, oh you the set of Down Oh yeah yeah, yeah, you know you know. I can't. I can't. I can't move like I used to.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying though, but I'm just saying. I mean, you know, hey, sometime in the morning. That's what the that's what they need.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, and it ain't gotta be long real look quickie bing ban that's it.
Speaker 4: Hey.
Speaker 2: You might not even get a big bing. You might get a ban.
Speaker 4: Hey, that's that morning different. You're going forty in the morning. Huh, I got that be hard on me. Oh you got that old bill be going?
Speaker 1: Nowhere do we go to the bathroom? Oh, I'm good right here, I put that baby on on the bed. It's over, Joe.
Speaker 3: It'll prescribe new sexual Health Pace.
Speaker 1: You get fifteen dollars off your first order of roast Barks on a recurring plan. Connect with the provider at r O dot c slash Nightcap to find out if prescription roast barks are right for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah bad, yeah, yeah yeah. Y'all be good at the game tomorrow, O Joe. H the game?
Speaker 2: You going?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I got to go on, Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, boy, that might be last time I get a chance to see gold James in the lake or uniform.
Speaker 4: You never know, O Joe. They don't like support too. Boy. Don't go see him, man, don't go check him out.
Speaker 2: Hey, are you gonna you're gonna feeling real bad tomorrow back.
Speaker 4: Don't say that, don't, Joe.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know a goat can give it one of those virtual, so just go out with a virtual.
Speaker 6: So okay, Hey, we need we need, we need the Lakers to get a game.
Speaker 4: Man, we need more basketball? Bro we do we do? We do?
Speaker 3: Tread and Smith, Dudes, Nixon Foe.
Speaker 1: Sweet mm hmmm they did, man, feel y'all feel y'all was what they left.
Speaker 4: On the showground.
Speaker 3: Dan.
Speaker 4: I thought y'all would do more. I thought y'all gonna do better than this. Man.
Speaker 6: Come on, man, come on, man, they see't a little too fast for the y'all really won't need to tell you.
Speaker 4: Like they look like they were playing a whole nother gear broh Man.
Speaker 1: They make sure that like, Hey, we go back to New York. We're going to we Hey, this thing over, We're going to get rest. Hey, Mike Brown, were off tomorrow. I know you ain't said that, but we are.
Speaker 3: We off the bar.
Speaker 4: Hey, guys, see y'all Tuesday.
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, because then if if the if well, no, hey, I see y'all, guy's Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Enjoy two days off, hey, and.
Speaker 6: Then Bruston telling Josh Harden he yeah, we're gonna shoot this next episode.
Speaker 4: We're shooting this tomorrow. Yeah, we the pod tomorrow. Uh.
Speaker 1: J dow Acroy. My mother Aba left the earth a few years ago. What I wouldn't give to have her slap me up side the head one more time. Happy Mother's Day to her, my wife, Stephanie, and all the all the mothers that are watching. Yeah, man, those are my grandmother. My grandmother's birthday is the twelfth, not just from you. She didn't want anything, but we got it anyway. We got it anyway. So you go get a piece and that's simple.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You know, watch. I bought a watch that had the big numbers on it. It glow in the dark. And the band you know your Crystal Flicks. You know the band Joe, you twist the band.
Speaker 4: Man. My grandma loved that watch.
Speaker 1: Told my sister when y'all put me in the ground, y'all make sure I got my watch on. So she got a watch. It she so she know what time, hopefully and hopefully it keep on running. It kept running. Didn't stop me anytime. So it light up, it light up at the night. So but man, she just I don't know what it was. Just like anything I got my grandmother, it was like it was the hope diamond. You couldn't tell my grand You couldn't tell my grandma, Oh, my baby brought me this. I bought her cross with that had diamonds down in the middle of it, gold chain. Baby, this it going the ground with your granny.
Speaker 3: You couldn't tell.
Speaker 1: Like I said, if I bought my grandma something, you could not tell that woman she thought boy, you just thought, hey, she was queen Queen of England. And I went to the drug store got that watch. I think I played like seventeen dollars for the watch. But you couldn't tell my grandma nothing.
Speaker 2: So all the mothers they value stuff different, no matter how Yeah, my grandma ain't know nothing about no costs or nothing.
Speaker 1: I mean when you've been getting cheap stuff all your life, Yep, it's just the fact that somebody thought enough of them to get them something. So Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there, even the mothers that aren't mothers that take on that role. Yeah, to all the pet mothers, Happy Mother's Day to you. Absolutely albody. James At put it back, put it on his back and the forth. Do you guys think Wimbley will play Game five? I do, I don't think.
Speaker 4: I think. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Wimby is going to be suspended for uh he got a flavorite too, he got thrown out of the ball game, packed at the ball game. I don't think they're gonna impact it anymore by having him miss another game. I think he gets fined. I don't know whatever the final Joe's a fine for an ejection.
Speaker 2: It's the first offense though too now it's.
Speaker 6: Probably about probably about three grand something like that, twenty five hundred three thousand, something like that.
Speaker 3: What's the two thousand, two thousand dollars?
Speaker 4: What ejection? Yeah? Yeah, damn, the ain't nothing here. I know.
Speaker 3: Elvin George, Hey, I saw I rock with you.
Speaker 1: But you can't tell that tall hold in hands that how you're going to tear your missection up?
Speaker 4: And what Boston? Yeah, my cage, I got a big cage, my case. He can't get in here.
Speaker 6: Listen the man, he gotta take one or two here and one I'm gonna put him away.
Speaker 4: Joe.
Speaker 2: That ain't the way it worked, Joe, it is it worked. This ain't Mike Tyson punch out. It's real life, Joe, And.
Speaker 6: Listen they listen, they so quick on to you think you're gonna get up here one.
Speaker 2: I ain't worried about how quick you are, Joe. It don't matter how quick you are, Joe, that don't matter. I'm gonna go upside your head because you won't pay my goddamn money.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna show you the definition to get it in blood hear me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we owe each other fase, so I think it works out fine.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, Joe got some good news.
Speaker 1: Jamal the singer I popped the rope on baby number four after telling the Lord, I ain't want no more.
Speaker 3: Happy Mother's Day to my wife. Tyrold can tell Hey, it was.
Speaker 2: Far far especially now got you got to be more careful.
Speaker 4: Hello, hey, right back to back, be like you say, boat, Hey if she look at you wrong?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 5: Hey hey yeah what's that? Yeah what you're saying?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Maybe you'll take you try to you want to get naked? I say, take the trash out. Oh I thought you. I thought you said. I thought you said getting naked. My bad.
Speaker 1: I'm misunderstood you misunderstood you. I thought you said you wanted me to take take you out to the show. Okay, okay, my bad, by bad, I misspoke, miss d read the age T stand for age time. KD messed up my team? Which stars be with their current team next year? KD, Jiannis Lebron, Kawhi, John or Jaylen Brown? Which stars won't be with their current team next season? I think we can almost we can pencil ji Inn. I think he gone. If I'm just keeping it real, I think John gone for show all those other guys h you says he didn't say janis did?
Speaker 6: I think Jayleen? I don't think Jalen's going anywhere. I think they tripping on that they tripping. Why would you break j T and JB up all the success that they've had together? Thank you, unfortunate situation. I wouldn't break that up.
Speaker 1: If you trade Kawhi? What do you What do you have in that new two billion dollar building that you just built? The only start you got?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Damn, man, I mean, damn, how many games you're gonna give us? What have been giving you to get it? Will give you?
Speaker 3: Since he been there? You know that you knew that when you got it.
Speaker 4: H Uh nah, Well at that time, that done ran its course.
Speaker 6: I mean, hey, maybe trying to start over while he's still why he's still kicking, he got some fight in him. You probably he's still some good value to a team. I don't know why you expect anything different.
Speaker 1: You dating a girl she only gives you, She only gave it to you once once a week or twice a month, and then you get married, and then you talking about why you don't give it to me?
Speaker 4: What what you thought?
Speaker 1: She already said the parameter, She already said away how she was gonna move before y'all got married. The quickest way, I'll tell you what the guy. The quickest way to destroy a woman's sex drive. Wedding cake. She take one bite over this over Joe, Joe and Joe.
Speaker 2: Hey, statistically speaking, I heard that's true. Uh huh.
Speaker 4: Wedding kate.
Speaker 3: The quickest way to destroy a woman sex drive. Let her out of where and.
Speaker 4: Cake her own good night? I read. Damn.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, guys, so think long and hard. Mm hmm old you I think you are well. We all getting mad.
Speaker 2: Next year it's time for yeah, yeah, we're having a triple wedding.
Speaker 4: Right, Remember you got your partner, right you you don't let the cut.
Speaker 3: I ready to do it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're still going strong over there, you do it?
Speaker 2: You you god damn right bright? Okay, you know, don't listen. I don't fold under pressure.
Speaker 4: Okay, I know how you get some time?
Speaker 2: Now you know how I get.
Speaker 4: Ah, you change like your draws.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, I changed it like my draws when I see something ain't right. Okay, Okay, yeah I see one sign. That's only one sign. Okay, that's what type of time we on. Okay, bet or you want to be funny or we're gonna make it a comedy show. Joe, Joe, I don't play Joe, Ray, I hit the exci ram quick boy.
Speaker 1: Better turn the whole thing over. Oh, we try to get off the exit, reund. Can you wish my son's mom, Jade a happy Mother's day. We co parent and she'd been making my eye twitch with that issue that comes out of her mouth. But still an amazing mother to our son and deserves her flower absolutely, Jade, Happy Mother's Day? Your co parents is you know sometime you go to this nerve, but he cannot deny one thing. You are incredible mom, and today you should be celebrated. So whatever differences you may or may not have with your co parent, he says, you know what, Jade is the unbelievable mom and that we can't do not so Jade from.
Speaker 3: The Nightcap family, up o Cho and Iso. Happy mother Day.
Speaker 1: Happy Mother's Day, uh La sharp said Shadder. I'm growing both trying to keep up with them, with you and them T shirts. Hey, that would I be getting nobody? I don't want to watch I want a jew on the neck, like just a T shirt from Nightcap. Yeah, simple, I'm simple.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't ain't no fans like.
Speaker 3: Oh show be wanting all that whoa whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 2: All I wear is soccer soccer jerseys. What you're talking about?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 3: And Gucci soccer jersey be costing a lot of money.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, he's vintage, man, he's no.
Speaker 1: The's twenty I think I think that twenty two dollars. But Shelley like, I'm not ordering any more shirts. I'm not ordering any more shirts.
Speaker 4: You got how you gonna tell me you're not gonna order no shirt? Order the hurts.
Speaker 3: R R I p E forever. There you go.
Speaker 1: Oh Joe I love you, brother, but that call has been working on for a month now. You sided like Doc Rivers.
Speaker 4: Who that call?
Speaker 2: I ain't even I ain't called. I ain't caught the past three episodes? What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: Win?
Speaker 2: You talk about? My voice is raspy h and some goddamn cigars? What had about four of them things?
Speaker 3: Today?
Speaker 2: Hey, y'all missed some good games today? Man?
Speaker 4: What games?
Speaker 2: Soccer? What you mean?
Speaker 4: Arsenal.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna care. I'm gonna catch you at I'm gonna catch you at the World Cup. Real Madrid, Real Madrid, got embarrassed.
Speaker 3: PSG win uh pn G.
Speaker 2: Don't play to to the final. It ain't who they play, Arsenal. Yeah, they play Arsenal in the final. Okay, damn.
Speaker 1: Short They sixty nine seventy four, Shannon, I've been watching you since I was in middle school and I'm twenty five now.
Speaker 4: The goat.
Speaker 1: Halshtag letgoat. Hashtag schaffar schaffar fraud. I guess shave fraud, Okay, shave fraud. Hashtag gold calves. Oh Joe, why you always got the little last shades on outside? Oh inside? Excuse me? He said, Oh Joe, why you got the last shades on the inside.
Speaker 2: What I mean, it has shades on all the time. You're not used to it yet.
Speaker 3: When you said why you got them, he said they little though.
Speaker 2: How they little man got a little ass head.
Speaker 3: You got a little milk bill, a little pee, Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Little head. Yeah yeah, I muna swell. Let up. Put that on the screen.
Speaker 2: Huh this turtle water good look, good luck with that. It's turtle Joe Joe. I'm blocking everything, Joe and Joe. I'm sitting in the pocket. I ain't even back it up. I'm telling you now, right.
Speaker 4: In the parking you down. I'm walking you down.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna have to walk because I ain't moving.
Speaker 4: You ain't gonna stay.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, trust me, I'm not moving all right?
Speaker 1: Spot him Septemberwolves need to pick up bowl bowl they'll be dangerous.
Speaker 4: Man. I think it wasn't he in the G League? Naw that man overseas playing somewhere.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've seen I've seen a few clips something probably about a week or so overseas. But I'm like, damn, you know it's crazy because it's like, bro, like it's gotta be something.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Here in the Philippines.
Speaker 4: Joe, Yeah, I'm like, how he ain't Like, Yeah, I thought the man had some talent.
Speaker 3: I mean, because he seemed like when he get in there.
Speaker 1: But you know what, Joe, it's like when he get in there, like my buf, he be going to work, but when they playing major minutes and.
Speaker 4: It matters, it's like you don't show up.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean the guy, cause the guy can shoot three, seven to two, can shoot three. He can handle the ball.
Speaker 2: So you're saying he winby.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 4: It's like he fit in with the.
Speaker 6: Check and winby conversation, meaning he can be in there with him, but yet the same block shots and all that like them. For whatever reason, Bro, he don't get the like I think he got the opportunity. I don't know what it is, but you know, it's like you'll see him play one game, then they'll sit him for fifteen straight games.
Speaker 4: Yep, you're right, lazy Lead thirty four.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's a situation where the Patriots trade for a j and bring Diggs back on a lesser contract.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think so either. Ain't nobody messing with Diggs?
Speaker 2: I say he end up any of the either either the commanders of the Ravens.
Speaker 4: I don't think. I don't think the h we'll bring it back. I think that's what said.
Speaker 1: I'm not I don't think o Yo is saying that he's not gonna be in the league next year, but he just don't see a scenario.
Speaker 4: With him being with New England.
Speaker 1: And I still think AJ, even though look what's going on with Mike Brabel is going on with Mike Brabel, I still think he's in play. I read today that they're having that Hurts is having a throwing. I don't know if it's in Houston, if in Miami, and the receivers all the receivers showed up. AJ did not, so deduce from that whatever you like. Pere Coffin says, who's worse for Lalley.
Speaker 4: Or Ayton?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, that's a messed up for Leylee.
Speaker 3: To left the right guard from the Ravens or DeAndre Ayton.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, I heard you talking about the right guard for the Ravens. All Man that Joe was so good and terrible. It's a situation Joe, which is heavy. Your turn up bre a turn of his feathers. They're the same, oh he he with the Giants. I don't know what Harbor thinking. I don't have no idea what Harbor thinking. I don't know, Lord have mercy. Can you imagine him and and and.
Speaker 4: What's the uh.
Speaker 1: What's the tackle? They got from Alabama? Can you imagine them on the same side. He was the number seven pick in the draft. On big one was no for lately. I don't know what he would I don't know he was drafted. He should have been drafted to the military. But then he give him your position, So now keep his hands out of the military. Got chill, no, no, no, no no. The other on from Alabama. They drafted the Alabama tackle like three four years ago.
Speaker 4: He bad.
Speaker 1: They tried him. He drafted me a right tackle. They tried him at left tackle. He just oh, Neil Evan Neil oh yeah hhmm uncultured underscore Jay. Oh, you're talking big while he he's still short about six k out here with that Crayola box Dripola box drip?
Speaker 3: Show what you o? Who you owe?
Speaker 2: Shoot nobody? Hold on, Hey, he's so uncultured. He talking about Crayola box drip. Do you see what that says?
Speaker 4: Son?
Speaker 2: Huh? Do you see what that says, but Isazil huh so uncultured talk about Crayola box drip. He's so unseasoned Crayola box drip.
Speaker 1: Oh y'all, we're going to talk about nightcap over here. How do I get Laportier in Ireland? I so, are you gonna be staying on this year doing the NFL season? Well, we're trying to get. It's not as easy as you think to try to get, you know, but we're trying.
Speaker 4: It works.
Speaker 1: I mean, we do have our partner is from overseas, so it's definitely gonna help because they'll know all the parameters and all the inner work, even the things that you gotta do. So that's our goal is to get it in Europe. Ocho, We're gonna talk World Cup on Nightcap.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. We had that thing. We got that thing. And if if you want to, if you want to hear more extensive talk about about soccer, y'all know, you can follow my other podcast, The Late Run with my homeboy Rahiem and Vinchho. We definitely definitely because I'm gonna be going to the games. You know what we got We got about another work three weeks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I think they start after the NBA season about them up.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, y'all gonna tap me in on the football season. We're gonna get it right.
Speaker 3: Have mercy.
Speaker 1: Uh oh yo, man, that joker boy the Cowboys win. Man, you know, Joe go be oh man, Hey, hey o Joe. This year, this year, the schedules come out on the schedules come out on Thursday.
Speaker 3: We know the opponents.
Speaker 2: You better hope we all don't play us.
Speaker 4: I think I think, uh, I think we play Cincinnati.
Speaker 3: Who is we the Bronx.
Speaker 4: The Broncos were on.
Speaker 1: Cowboys over the season against Ravens overseas, but they play overseas. That's a game in Brazil. Yeah, the Cowboys play the Ravens in Brazil.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I can see him hopping y'all the game one.
Speaker 2: Okay, you think y'all gonna start the season one and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah, okay, it's not the open it's like game two or three. Oh Joe, Okay, yeah, we're doing.
Speaker 4: Number twenty seventh.
Speaker 3: What we're doing, Damn, Joe, it ain't even altho.
Speaker 1: This man wont to bet we got June July August, we we got four months and this man still want to put place of bed.
Speaker 4: I feel good. I feel good, baby boy. A Hey, you know what you call the or the NFL had to promise Jerry something for him to give up.
Speaker 3: A game, for him to give up a game.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, Lord have mercy. Yeah hmm, that's all right. Your day coming over. Yo, Okay, Joe, we're gonna have a little something.
Speaker 3: We define.
Speaker 4: Don't have a little something though for me? And you got a different rapport. You know what I mean. You feel what I'm saying me and you gotta really understand that. You will trust o yo, hu ya.
Speaker 3: Nah, trust me? Trust hold on?
Speaker 2: Trust me with what Joe and I.
Speaker 4: Was talking to Uncle about something bad.
Speaker 2: I know what you talk about, Joe. Nah, I did me and Uncle's having that's there that that's your best bet keeping between y'all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, Dave and b brought his body from Shark take.
Speaker 1: Uh. The bands, the band Kills all say, oh, Joe, keep that same energy if the Knicks have to play, okay, see in the finals.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. This is between Uncle Joe and the team they pick each series. Okay, I'm a Miami heat fan.
Speaker 4: Heat company. Please look there, go b So what what fan am I? Who's my team? Who's my guy?
Speaker 2: Root for your fan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Lakers, Okay, that is sorry. Y'all gonna be home tomorrow. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: Going to the barrier saying go J go turn it back to hand the time. Just one time, I hope you do. I ain't gonna lie, boy, and one time. He's a game.
Speaker 1: Here's another game, bro, that's all we need. Just one more, just one more. Greg big Grog Grogan said, if at l do stay at eight or move up to four or five?
Speaker 4: What do you think they?
Speaker 2: What do you think about a J and Trey as a backcourt?
Speaker 1: What do I think about a J and try? Yeah, a J de BONDSA and Trey Young in the back court for Washington?
Speaker 6: Think is man listen? Because Trey is so he is so elite at playmaking. I mean shit, he's probably led to the NBA and assists I don't know how many times. But he's a great point guard who make guys around him better. And who better to have on your team than a young Pheenom and AJ and Anthony Davis. Hopefully he can stay healthy and him coming out having something to prove. Man, they could they can surprove they can make a big jump next year. Man, if they really serious about this thing, you know what I'm talking about. I agree, But you Jay, Hey, you gotta come, you gotta come into camp in shape, you gotta come with your mind right and you know you're gonna have a long sixty eight months and let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Oh, astro, what's that big three question for you guys? Where would you rank Jalen Hurt someone starting quarterbacks? I personally have him at seven, but curious to see what you guys think. Appreciate you guys, all things being equal, and you know, I know everybody once you get the ring and that's the end all be all. But I don't say that. If you give me a choice, I'm taking for sure. I'm taking my homes, I'm taking Josh, I'm taking you know, Jack Lamar, I'm taking.
Speaker 3: What's your guy, Joe O Joe Burrow just for.
Speaker 1: Man, But that yeah, I mean, it's gonna be really interesting to see after this year where Cayleb Williams go mm hmm, because I think if you I mean another year and in that system, Ojoe. We know guys normally get the second year, they have to take another big jump in that sh and Jordan Love. You know what, seven is not a bad place. I think somewhere between. Yeah, and I'm not taking it. I wouldn't take it even with a Super Bowl ring. I'm not taking them over. Josh Allen, I'm not taking them over. Lamar, I'm not taking them over. Joe Burrow. I'm not taking them over. Patrick Mahomes. Those four I know for certain, I'm not taking them over.
Speaker 4: And we got to see how Jade Dams bounce back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it'd be real interesting to see with Dak Caleb Williams, Jordan Love.
Speaker 3: Oh, the way Trevor Lawrence played this year.
Speaker 2: He look good.
Speaker 4: He looked good this year and Lim.
Speaker 1: Cohen's system, he looked like the guy that went number one overall and was supposed to go number one.
Speaker 2: Overall look completely different this year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, I'll say somewhere but I think seven is a good spot. But he's gonna have to. He's gonna It's gonna be very interesting to see how he looks. Davante moved to number one, didn't they take a receiver didn't they take a receiver in the first Oh, yeah, they took a limit. Yeah, they took him out. Yeah, they took Limon from a USC Yeah. But I think they're gonna have to throw the ball. I think they're just gonna have to trust him and let him throw the ball. He believes he can throw it. He's throwing them.
Speaker 3: But he showed you in the Super Bowl. Damn what more the man gotta do?
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But sometimes, though, shoe, you know, when they have a perception of it, what they think you can do.
Speaker 2: It's hard to change it.
Speaker 4: It's hard to change it. Had to change it even so. Even so, and I think they think that.
Speaker 1: Ask him to go throw the ball thirty five forty times like we do some of those other guys, they don't feel comfortable enough doing that.
Speaker 4: Well, hell, if.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna let say Kawan run the football, you ain't got no damn sure. And you can't wait till you get behind, because they wait till they get behind ten fourteen points, and then they try to open the offense up, open it up. Yeah, hell, you paying it, you're paying him like a top flight quarterback.
Speaker 4: Allow him to be that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, they'd be ticking me off. Who'll be the next special guests? Who would the next special guests be? If I had a vote, it would be the big ticket himself. Can we get a hint?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow GP Gary Peyton Glove stopping by one of the selfs part in your io. The next knocked out Atlanta Pigeons and they sweep the seventy the seventy six foot deep sixers.
Speaker 4: Now pay oh Cho his money.
Speaker 2: Hey, he ain't got a pet. He gonna get dealt with. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: I mean hell they saying now, damn way you know?
Speaker 1: Uh John, don't say. Throughout the playoff series, the Wolves have had the best series to watch.
Speaker 4: Oh, no question. Yes, this has been the most entertaining series.
Speaker 6: I mean, especially if if you're a guy who really if you're a fan who really loves buckets, two way guys defending playing at a high level, this is this is by far, been the best series.
Speaker 3: Can you wish me myke a happy Birthday?
Speaker 4: Day?
Speaker 1: One night CAPA here also like to wish my fiance Brook a happy Mother's Day. I appreciate her so much. She makes daily life easier for our family. Absolutely Happy birthday, bro Thanks, thank you for the support, Thank you for being here for day one. And Brooke, Happy Mother's Day. Your guys say you make life easier and say you're an unbelievable mother. So on your day, enjoy hopefully you had. You guys went to a nice brunch, You got a nice Mother's Day gift, and uh to a happy life. Thank you guys, both of you. Uh did you see who the special guest was for Kevin Hart's roast?
Speaker 4: No? I did not.
Speaker 3: Who was the special guest?
Speaker 4: It was Cat? So what the cat say? They're cool?
Speaker 3: They okay, Oh they.
Speaker 1: Can't Kevin Rose to be here. Ah, So now it makes sense why they tried to get me there. They wanted to get me there to just show out.
Speaker 4: On me what happened.
Speaker 1: Uh, And Kevin Hard had a roast Shane gillis Netflix. You remember the roast they had a couple of years ago with Tom Brady. They had something for Kevin Hart. They trying to get you to come.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ah, dirty rascals.
Speaker 2: But I'm glad. I'm glad. Obviously I know Kat a lot better than that.
Speaker 4: I know keV.
Speaker 1: Met keV once. He was unbelieve he invited me to his home. I took a look at his car collection. He's an incredible hard worker. Obviously. Uh, what Kat said on the show cat you know, said what he said about a lot of different people, and a lot of people felt a certain type of way.
Speaker 4: So it is what it is.
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, when people come on my platform, I allow them to speak, and I guess a lot of people weren't weren't too happy about that. So I'm glad. I'm glad, But because I always I like when you know we can set aside a difference, especially us. I don't like to see I don't like to have no I don't like to have no discourse, especially with somebody that looks like us. Guys, there's too much money out there. We can get this money. Why while we bickering about what.
Speaker 4: They print?
Speaker 3: Money they run out over there print You saw that during the pandemic.
Speaker 1: There's enough there, There's enough topics, there's enough sports, there's enough knowledge that everybody has different knowledge and strong in different areas. While we why, while we gotta take shop, why we gotta say issue about one another?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say something with now, and I'm gonna let Joe slide right now, because you were just you were just preaching. So I'm gonna let him slide.
Speaker 4: What that to do with me?
Speaker 2: Man, I you know, talk about money, and I would just think about what you owe me, what I owe you?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, yeah, okay, oh cha.
Speaker 1: I think you might just better talk that one up to the game, just ahead.
Speaker 2: No, no, now he gonna get chopped up like.
Speaker 4: They say, Oh yeah, you might well charge that one to the game. I mean, yeah, you can't whoop me, so I mean, ain't like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey Joe, you're right, I can't whoop you. I can beat you, though, it's a difference. I'm gonna beat you, like I said, Man, Like I said, I just I just I just hate that.
Speaker 4: Because it's us.
Speaker 1: Like I said, if I saw you know, the Kelsey's and Rogan going at each other, or Amy Poehler and call her Daddy podcast going at each other, you know, I'm like, okay, hey they get a little tussle, let's let's let us join the frame.
Speaker 4: They don't do that. It's just us.
Speaker 1: It's just us, and it's it's a shame. Yeah, And they just sit they just sit back and but and even when I went went through what I went through, Yeah, I lost the house. But guess what O yo, m hm, you couldn't take the tools that I used to build a house.
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 4: What Bill? Another one? H that's it.
Speaker 1: State of course. And now we got Joe then, Oh, yeah, you're a rocket ship, Pancho.
Speaker 3: Pancho.
Speaker 1: Shout out to the Carolina Hurricanes for going eight to know in the Standing Cup playoffs, sweeping the first two rounds. First team to go eight to oh since they changed the rules in nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 4: Hey, hold on, they want.
Speaker 1: Huh they ain't knowing the first two rounds of the playoffs heading to understand, So that means they're uh, they're Eastern Conference teams.
Speaker 4: So they're the Eastern Conference finals.
Speaker 2: Now, Carolina Hurricanes.
Speaker 1: If I'm not, don't Tom dundon on them? I think the Carolina Hurricanes on the h is purchasing just purchased the uh Portland trail Blaze. Didn't he purchase the Portland trail Blazers? Yeah, that's it V the uh uh V the a nation. Don't chance look like an alien with how he looked with those glasses on? I look like glasses, man, I look like a who alien with them glasses on?
Speaker 2: Man, whoever that is don't know. Listen, I'm top ten sexiest dudes in the world. They tell me I look like an alien. Man, please top ten, top ten, especially when I ate, like right now, I look bummy. You know I got my soccer stuff on. But hey Joe, but when I put that ship on, why yeah, well, I ain't nothing to play with, boy, I ain't nothing to play with alien? Yes, man, child please?
Speaker 1: Uh Jay rocks. Oh Joe, it's been like two or three weeks now, and you still coughing? Man, Man, go see that doctor and get that about.
Speaker 2: I'm confused. I ain't cough the whole show. Why do you put?
Speaker 4: You called yesterday and that voice came back.
Speaker 2: That's them cigars. Hunh mm hmmm. I'm smoking. You know it.
Speaker 4: Don't make it.
Speaker 2: Don't make it no easier when you got a cold and you're still smoking. But still I be letting them things fly back to back Joe saving Joe, How ain't playing? I went through a I swew I promise you I went through bout four today.
Speaker 4: Manold, oh Joe?
Speaker 2: What is good?
Speaker 4: Now? Hey?
Speaker 2: Un I smoked throughout the whole day watching soccer. I started seven thirty in the morning.
Speaker 4: You smoke in your house?
Speaker 2: Hell, nah, I go, I go, I go on the patio. UNC turn the game on. No, you know, Saturday and Sundays Premier League, the game or the seven thirty, the last game at three, and I go to the cigar bars about five o'clock. I smoke by two. Well, come back home, sitting the driveway smoking another one.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, o Joe, cigar bars in the Florida the one you go to. You gotta be dressed up when you go.
Speaker 2: Nah, Joe, I go in there. Whatever, Joe, whatever they got something like that. There's there's one in Drowned Joe called back on. Yeah, you gotta, Joe, you gotta go in that thing.
Speaker 4: Nice Joe. Now I went to a cigar ball with a couple of volleyball dass bro we had. Yeah, here you got it? What sports coke college? Sir? What are you at?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 4: Eight?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Eight? Cigar bar at the.
Speaker 4: And uh?
Speaker 3: What is that the resources world.
Speaker 2: About he's talk about in Vegas? Joe talking about about Joe.
Speaker 4: I was in Atlanta, Okay, what was it?
Speaker 2: Was it in Buckhead?
Speaker 4: Uh, yeah it was. It wasn't far. It wasn't far from my house. I think, I know.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's that one, Joe, Hey, Joe, is the one where you got a phone?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, the red phone book? Yeah, Joe.
Speaker 2: They turned me away. Yeah, they had the right clothes on.
Speaker 3: When you said that, Joe, I do exactly what you were talking about.
Speaker 2: They turned me away.
Speaker 4: Hey, o, Joe. I went in there. I had like a T shirt on. Man. They gave me a sports code that was hanging up in the back somewhere. Yeah, I'm like, come on, bro, I look out of pocket up in here. But I.
Speaker 1: Knew exactly that's what when you said, I saying hello, it was a buckhead And when you said that, yes, the red phone the red their.
Speaker 2: Phone booster walk in. Yeah, hey hey Joe. They turned away.
Speaker 3: I didn't even want to stay.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to buy cigars.
Speaker 4: And he told me no, nice enough.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah it is it is.
Speaker 4: I ain't a little vine man.
Speaker 1: We had a good they got they got they got shaped by little porty up in there Joe there. Yeah, yeah, man, were probably gonna go back here soon. We we got a little group checking with the fellas.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, let me know. I'll be.
Speaker 2: Hold on. Now, hold on, we talked about cigar now you know, uh, Cigar Week in Houston coming up? Make make make twenty through the twenty six. Now, h Cigar Week in Houston is made twenty through the twenty six?
Speaker 3: Hollo, what'd you said it was.
Speaker 2: Twenty?
Speaker 4: I said, where did you say it was?
Speaker 2: Where is it located in Houston?
Speaker 4: What you are gonna do? Man? Why are y'all stand there playing bro Y'ALLU here h town? One time? Man? Folk want to see y'all?
Speaker 3: Man, I be on them pointers. O yo, you know I'll be on them points like that.
Speaker 2: What you know about our to roll? Won't you know about road? Okay? Hey Joe, you want to go out there? Hello?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: I mean what you gonna do? Man, y'all get on the flight? Man? Hold on? How first of all, how long we going?
Speaker 3: How long I go for it? I go for a day.
Speaker 4: I do overnight.
Speaker 1: I got down a decent time in the morning, at a decent time, and then we stay over and we go to the cigar bar, and I got to come home.
Speaker 2: Fellas I do I do good day, I do it. I just want to put my boots on yeah, Hollo, we dressing up, We dressing up.
Speaker 3: We get like that.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 2: I mean we're in Houston though, it's it's Houston Cigar Week.
Speaker 1: So you know, I know, I ain't wear no boots. Man, my knees, Man, my knees, can't take no boots. But can't take no boots.
Speaker 4: I even hold you, Yeah, yeah, big three.
Speaker 1: Did you see the ass whipping David Benna be therez put on cruiserway trapping zero as a dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, by that fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, he put them things together. He pieced him up him, he did.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what you're gonna look like, Joe. You I'm gonna make you quick. Uh, guys, put yourself in the thunder manager shoes. How do you handle the future with drafts and these upcoming picks? To keep the train moving?
Speaker 1: Trade them? I trade them and and and stopped because look, they still got picks. I mean they probably still got ten first round of ten, eight to ten first round picks. Joe, and these guys are young, so you I mean maybe in two years I start looking okay, maybe filed in and out because I don't know, you know, I think.
Speaker 2: They signed up.
Speaker 1: Uh, Mitchell didn't they I think they signed Mitchell to like a three three year, nine twelve million dollars deal.
Speaker 4: Joe, I think they did. It was before the season.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh they got to steal because they boy out there getting money, he getting money.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Rick Love says, if I'm LA, I'm not gonna give a reason max deal. Not only can he not play defense if you look at closely, he has to work way too hard to create his own shots. Feel like Jeremy Lennich package him for KD.
Speaker 6: Pagris Reeves for KD. Yeah, ain't doing I ain't doing that, But I mean, I guess I kind of understand what he's saying. If the max is two seventy five, two fifty whatever it is for Reed, he's just gonna be bogged down with him and Luca Hill was at some point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just don't think with that that backcourt playing defense man.
Speaker 1: And guess what the West have guards, two way guards, guards, Castle, cat Quick. You look at ok see cat Quick, Look at the timber Wolves, Cat Quick, Murray, cat Quick, Booker, cat Quick. A. Huh what we're doing here? Let's be real now, who they gonna cover? Night Cap fam dog here o Joe King iceold football seasons coming early predictions. Who y'all got for the Super Bowl? I'm rocking with the Bears, bear down. We got the number four in the draft and for the NBA. Caleb Wilson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too early. I ain't doing I ain't doing no no early picks for the super Bowl and all that. I'ma wait. I'm gonna wait till maybe week two, week three, Wait till that go back first.
Speaker 1: Uh oh cop coup k cruising Mama, O Jo, I just start stranded in your city, missed my connecting flight, So Miami Airport is home for the night.
Speaker 4: Oh you went down to who you went to see? Cupcake? Mama? You down there because you.
Speaker 3: Know she had just that you recently got divorced.
Speaker 4: Oh Jo and Joe Ojo? You remember that?
Speaker 3: How you remember that?
Speaker 7: Joe?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. She stelled that might be Stella got a groove back, she said, She said it was a connection.
Speaker 4: She probably went to went to Jamaica. Oh, Joe Obamas Okay, uh huh.
Speaker 1: So you make sure you get back on this chat and let us know tomorrow where you got stuck at. I mean, you know you got stuck in Miami but where were you connecting from? And why did you go down there? You think you sleep?
Speaker 4: M ah.
Speaker 1: Women said he didn't care about the inexperience, but he showed his inexperience tonight with the flagrant too.
Speaker 2: He needs more time to cave in a cave with monks.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got a little frustrated. It is.
Speaker 1: Does Joel and Bed need to have a strength in his legs? Seems like someone that just leans on him. He kind of folds up. Either his help just fake or is is he just faking it?
Speaker 2: Faking it?
Speaker 3: Nah, it's just the knees man, His knees are bad. That's a lot of way, bro.
Speaker 4: And he hit the ground a lot too, he does, he does?
Speaker 1: Uh, everybody, put your thumb up the Ocho's face look the same, don't it?
Speaker 3: Why do owe you tonight? O? Joe may y'all about to get up.
Speaker 4: For you now, y'all just keep on going. Ono.
Speaker 2: No, let's let's let it let him enjoy, let him enjoy, get it.
Speaker 4: Get Noah, Now they do it too much.
Speaker 2: Hey, I hold your thumb up. Don't look the same. He ain't. I ain't heard, I ain't never heard. None of the twelves complain.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh Joe got to twelve. Now y'all better stop playing with O Joe.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Kevin Harden said I was a DJ at Diddy Party. I wish I knew how to DJ. That conclude this episode of Nightcap. You want to thank each and every one of you for joining us. The Knicks sweet the seventy six ers to one fourteen and we have a series in Minnesota thanks to ad Man thirty six points when we got ejected early in the ball game with a flagrant too because he elbowed h nas reed to the side of the head and he was ejected from the ball game and the series shifts back to San Antonio, but it's tied to two.
Speaker 4: We got them all game. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Guys for joining us for another episode. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite un there's my partner in co hosts.
Speaker 4: That's hi.
Speaker 1: I'm the six time pro bowler and the two time All Pro from the Cincinnati Bengals that is Chad o Jo Sinko Johnson and the seven time NBA All Start from the Atlanta Hawks, the Little Rock, Arkansas native that is Iso Joe Johnson.
Speaker 4: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit the like button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcasts from. Thank you, guys for your support, and you'll continue support because all of this is possible because of you. Those looking at to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier, head over to La Portier Kangnac dot com if it's currently unavailable in its state or sitting near you. Remember, here's a premium v sol p Kanyak drinks like an x so, but it's the best tasting, smooth. It's vessel P Kanyak on the market compared against other Kangyaks, and I'm sure you you'll be able to taste the difference that it is the smoothest, best taste in cognac on the market. Please drake responsibly and stay safe. Wolves beat the Spurs one fourteen to one O nine and Man again had thirty six points. Wemby was ejected for a flagrant two to an elbow to Noads red Head and the Knicks ride twenty five twenty five three pointers eighteen in the first half as they blow past the seventy six ers one fourteen.
Speaker 4: Now They sit back, and they'll wait. The winner of the.
Speaker 1: Cleveland Cavaliers and the Detroit Piston series the series Detroit two Cavaliers one Cavaliers have an opportunity to send this thing back to Detroit.
Speaker 4: Tie to two.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys again for joining us. I'm unk, he's old sho, he's ISO. We'll see you tomorrow night after the Lakers win.
Speaker 3: Thank you bye
Speaker 1: After pay