Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Pros. This is out of bounds. It has me Joey p joe Pi's ape with my two best friends, Bodwin and the Welsh talking football, talking fantasy, having a little bit of fun here on the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel. Make sure you subscribe to the YouTube channel, and of course bring the belt of notifications. Week eighteen is done. The regular season is done. We're on to the playoffs. But there's still a lot of drama, a lot of fallout from the season. We're gonna break it all down, the Tyreek Hill drama. What does it mean for your keeper leagues. We're gonna talk about Sam Darnold in a big spot, coming up pretty short when all is said and done. Also, maybe the first week of the playoffs looks a little chalky, all the head coaches getting fired, all of it we're gonna talk about. In just a minute before we do quick shout out here, the winner of the Jackson Smith and Jagba signed Seahawks helmet giveaway is Chandler. Could I be any more excited for this giveaway? Chandler, congratulations, stay on the lookout. You are the big winner. So again, Chandler, Sorry Joey, Sorry, Ross, he came up a little short. But if you want to win a chance to get a signed TJ. Hawkinson Vikings helmet free courtesy of our friends at Pristine Auction dot com. All you need to do is heat a fantasypros dot com slash contest, complete the forman either download the Fantasy Pros My Playbook app, leave a review of the podcast, or follow us on x Instagram or TikTok at Fantasy Pros. The more actions you complete, the more entries you receive, and will be announcing the winner right here on the podcast. And if you're watching on the YouTube, be sure to subscribe and turn on those notifications so you can be alerted when new episodes are up and if you are the big winner to get your prize. We're also on our discord at fantasypros dot com slash chat. We're gonna talk to some of the people too. Raise your hands on a discord. We'll get you up here just a moment. In the meantime, boys, I want to start out with the Big Game, which was kind of a big bust. I was on the Vikings and this is why in game Live betting is so great and Bogs you and I are going to do a little in game live stuff later in the week. I'm betting pros for that first four to thirty Wildcard game. We're gonna be live on the VP channel walking you through. If you were out there, you saw it was kind of getting compressed. The Vikings were in it. After failure in the red zone. Sam Donald looked like the old New York Jets. Sam Donald choking in a big spot. Now, granted, this is the biggest game he's played in the NFL, but it was not a good performance and you could absolutely feel the mojo leaving the Vikings and the second half it was all Lions. So again, this is why you watch teams when they come out, see if they fall flat, and if they do, you gotta hedge your bets a little bit. But what'd you take out of last night? Is Sam Donald a pumpkin? Now? Is it just a blip on the radar? No?
Speaker 2: I think the Lions are really good, so I think this is a blip. I think they'll be able to rebound, and you know, I think they're going to go into LA and win. So I still like the Vikings. It was a bad game. Detroit has a lot of momentum. They get the bye. They needed it too. I mean, this is this is Detroit with seventeen players on IR. I believe it is. I think the Browns, the Niners and some one other team and maybe the Cardinals are the only teams with more players on IR than Lions. And they just went out and dominated is probably the second best team in the NFC. So Lions are really really good.
Speaker 1: Welsh last night obviously a great performance by the Lions. I do want to say to everybody too, you know eventually when the Lions go to the Super Bowl and lose to the Chiefs, because that's obviously what's gonna happen again. You know this year.
Speaker 2: One of the things I had always script.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have the script I always already delivered to me by Roger Goodell in the off season. But the thing is, you know, I always talk about how the team that loses the Super Bowl next year is always like one of the two big favorites, and I always talk about all the reasons why. But one of the reasons I did not talk about all season was something that I just talked about with Andrew Erickson, which is when you go to the Super Bowl and lose, that means you had a really good year. That means everybody's coming after your coordinators. It's a good chance. Even if the Lions make or win the Super Bowl next year, Aaron Glen's probably gonna have a head coaching job. Possibly Ben Johnson's gonna have a head coaching job too. So all of a sudden we're going to be, you know, down two coordinators. And you saw what happened to the Eagles when that took place two years ago too. That is a tough thing to come back from. What do you think about the pass ability of the Lions, you know, really staying strong more than this year? If they lose a couple of these coordinators.
Speaker 3: Well, how about the I mean, I know I'm gonna make it about this, but how about the forty nine ers they lost Salad that I mean, both of their previous coordinators are both head coaches right now, not very good ones, really great coordinators. Probably both shouldn't well I guess saw I just got he got fired this year. But McDaniel he probably shouldn't have a job, even though they're going to keep him back. But yeah, I mean I think that's a possibility. I'm not sure that takes anything away from them, though, I think this is the best team. I was on the Lions for this game. Their run game with Gibbs is ridiculous. It looks like Montgomery's going to be back. The coordinator stuff is a problem. You know, the forty nine ers situation. They're old and they're massively injury prone. I mean, the Lions kind of have a situation like that, but it's not like just a bunch of old dudes getting hurt. It was you know, David Montgomery's a little freak thing, Hutchinson freak thing, you know, just normal injury based things.
Speaker 4: But I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I look into this as like, oh man, Lions are on the downtick because everyone's going to steal all their coordinators, Like yeah, that's Ben Johnson's gonna have a job, and Aaron when very likely could as well. But I still think that like mad man mentality of Campbell will never go away, and they will probably just bring within someone that has that same kind of Ben Jonson regime, and I think they'll be fine. It's massively talented. I mean, Jamior Gibbs is ridiculous, He's the only reason that that game was watchable. And this game, what a disappointment it was to this Week eighteen, which was garbage. Everything about Week eighteen sucked. Every game we were led up to this final game was.
Speaker 4: Gonna be great. It's stunk.
Speaker 1: It was Gibbs.
Speaker 3: There's only one thing that made Week eighteen great, Joe. There's only one thing, and it was our dear Scott Hansen, tweeting at Fantasy.
Speaker 4: Pros to tell us that he loves us.
Speaker 3: And he loves our site. Never forget the sweetest treasure in the world. Protect this man, Scott Hansen, shouting out Fantasy Pros in Week.
Speaker 1: Eighteen, the show carry long time Scott Hanson, and that knows what he cares about his fantasy stuff. We gotta get him on the show next year. I'm gonna go, I'm gonna go reach out.
Speaker 2: Best job in the world, but he does.
Speaker 1: It's the job that everybody asked me, what's my dream job? That's it that eventually that's eventually I figure he retires. I don't know when how I'm gonna go why that happens. But you work one day a week and you go out and do the work that he knows everything going on. It takes a lot of preparation to look that effortless. So he's working all the job I would work during Steelers games. Is Scott hands there you go? Fair enough? All right, let's get to our discord listeners here, father, man, you were patiently waiting. What's up? Father? How was your week eighteen and what are you looking forward to in the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Buddy, mister man, Oh, I'm good man.
Speaker 1: I didn't have nothing going on week eighteen.
Speaker 4: Man, I just want to a hand up, get some interaction.
Speaker 5: We all did.
Speaker 1: There you go, there you go. So what are you excited about for the playoffs? Coming up? Here? How's your Eye'll put my bank account for my championship wins? Whatever? And did pretty good on betting that lines backing game kind of killed me a little bit.
Speaker 4: I should have done liked y'all man, live bet it, but I took a chance on.
Speaker 5: It and I ended up in the negative a little bit.
Speaker 4: But that's all right, that's all right.
Speaker 1: We live and learned well. Luckily. I know. I'm still very excited about all my Lions chiefs shares that I have going into the Super Bowl. Lots of Lions Chiefs together, Lions to win, Chiefs to win all that stuff I did in the preseason. Zero shares of the forty nine ers zero who are number two on the board. Day after the Super Bowl, run to Bettitt as soon as you possibly can whenever you have a feeling about those odds. Let's talk about the playoffs the Broncos, but a buck kicking on whatever the Kansay Chiefs decided to play yesterday. But how dangerous are they? Welsh? This is a team with Patrick Sartana, I have of a player, maybe defensive player of the year. Sir Tana had a great season. Bo Nick's had a great season. Not one but two rookie quarterbacks are in the playoffs, which is pretty incredible stuff, which I'm sure is going to put no ridiculous expectations on the guys coming out of this year's draft at all. Couldn't possibly happen. But let's talk about the Denver Broncos. They have to go into Buffalo, and it seems like a lot of these matchups are punching up. It seems like, you know, the Ravens, the Bills, some of these teams right now, it feels very chalky. I know, there's gonna be an upset somewhere. I just don't know where it is. And I don't think it's the Broncos, do.
Speaker 3: You No, I didn't know where you're going with this because I thought you were focusing on Broncos and then you turn it into a bigger thing.
Speaker 4: I do not.
Speaker 1: It's what I do. I start here and then I take it over. They run it right back.
Speaker 4: Do I think the Broncos are someone that's dangerous.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. They have absolutely no run. I bo Nicks is great. I mean, I'm trying to be dismissive.
Speaker 4: They're in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 3: Courtland Sutton has played great, bow Knicks phenomenal, and they've got a defense to work with. So all of these teams are in play. But do I think they're a force and they're an upset waiting to happen. No, they have absolutely no running game. And then if you're looking at the schedule here, I don't know, Like, I mean, what do you consider? Do you consider the because what is the favorite? Tampa Bay is a favorite here. I wouldn't be shocked to see the commanders take that. I suppose if I were trying to find an upset, it would be the Commanders over the Buck.
Speaker 4: But I do agree it's kind of chalky.
Speaker 3: I don't see a lot of parody coming out of this weekend and that Bucks Commander's game. That's probably, if anything, more of a toss up for a lot of people. So I'm not sure either one of them would feel more like a like an upset.
Speaker 4: But that's why I would say the upset's happening. I don't. I mean, Bogman, I'm sorry, you're Steelers. I don't.
Speaker 3: That's a tough matchup. I don't think your Steelers are coming out of that with either.
Speaker 1: Does he Ers. We talked before the show. He doesn't think it, And you know Washington again, great story. Jade Daniels twelve touchdowns this year. Twelve touchdowns in the fourth quarter or in overtime. That's incredible. Someone was putting out a meme and it made me really angry and saying, well, Caleb Williams and Jane Daniels stats are pretty close. I'm like, contextually they're not, because Jaydon Daniels is making big plays in big spots and winning games and Caleb Williams is holding the ball and running around.
Speaker 4: Imagine comparing to the million times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, look, Caleb Williams still has a ton of talent. He needs a new coach, he needs a lot of refinement. The talent is in there. But yeah, you cannot hold the ball for eight seconds every play and expect to not have, you know, thirteen of those players landing on top of you by the end of the game. He gets it too many times, he takes too many sacks, Jane Daniels getting rid of the ball. He's running, He's making the plays when he needs to. Yeah, there's not there's no comparison between those two.
Speaker 4: This year, do you guys see that movie there?
Speaker 3: I actually haven't seen it, but there's this movie called Grand Treismo, and the theory of it is it's based on a true story about a kid that played the Grand Triesmo video game and then was recruited.
Speaker 1: I remember that one, Yeah, Grant treaty.
Speaker 3: Caleb Williams is the like Madden of Grand Triesmo. He plays like a person that played Madden their whole life, running backwards seventy yards and throwing backwards Michael Vick passes and thinking they're gonna get completed. He plays like he was just recruited out of Madden. It's crazy watching him. Lots of talent, great ball he can throw, but Jenny Daniels and Caleb william it's not remote It's not remotely close.
Speaker 1: It's funny. I was a approach to play the lead and paper boy in the movie too, based off the Nintendo classic where I you know, it's a tough thing. You're you're trying to get from Monday all the way to Sunday, and you've got so many papers and you know they're coming after it.
Speaker 2: In the middle of that whole neighborhood where you throw your papers, there's just an extravagant ramp thing that you have, you know, through.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why is it?
Speaker 2: Why is that chasing you? What is that?
Speaker 1: At the end of that game. And on top of it, like some of the houses where you deliver papers, there's that crazy lady running out of the house, chasing you in her bathroom. I'm delivering your paper, lady, Like, what's your problem? I don't understand what your dealers? But anyway, look for that on Netflix later this year, because Netflix will make pretty much anything. Bogs I look at the Eagles to stomp a mud hole in the Green Bay Packers. I also, I do feel like the Baltimore Ravens are innest bot here, Pittsburgh certainly not coming into uh the playoffs with any momentum. So do you think this is gonna be another bad look here? And and if it is, if the Ravens do put a hurtin on the Pittsburgh Steelers, do people start to reevaluate the whole Mike Tomlin thing and say maybe it's just time to make a change.
Speaker 2: What do you mean, well you you me? No, No, I don't at all, because look at this roster. How does this roster get into the playoffs? Is my question? The defense is strong, offense pretty good, it's awful, it's crazy ass George Pickens, uh Najie who has no idea where to run, and the corpse of Russ Wilson and they still made the playoffs. So how are people knocking Mike Tomlin for this? This is a good coaching job for him to get this team in this roster even into the playoffs?
Speaker 1: Is it at worth once? Is it worth? Wait? Wait wait wait, didn't even hear the question? Is it worth?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Is it worth getting into the playoffs again? To be ousted in the first rather than take the year and prove the future quarterback of Justin Fields at twenty six years old. No, No, I know you're gonna say not for long. It's your favorite thing to say. You say it every show. I understand you always say it. But when do you pivot and say, Okay, we don't have Ben Roethlisberger anymore, and one quarterback is ten years older than the other guy. Let's give him a full season to evaluate and see if this is our guy. Because if it's not, you're right back out there in twenty twenty five looking for a quarterback, trying to steak your way into a playoffs with nine to ten wins and out the first round. Again, like, that's not successfully you talking about.
Speaker 2: Justin Fields has had four seasons of nothing, But so Wilson is.
Speaker 1: All with the Bears. Sam Darnold at four seasons of nothing and he just won fourteen games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, Look, I mean I don't know what to do with this conversation. John. This team, this team is in the playoffs. They should not be in the playoffs. The quarterback is an enormous problem. Right. I don't like Arthur Smith. I hope that somebody signs him to be their head coach. That would be amazing to me. Get a new OC in here. George Pickens is a head case. So the roster needs to be fixed. The con artist needs to work his stuff this offseason. Oh, Mark Han the GM, because it's just this is not a good enough roster to be in the playoffs, and they're in the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Bagman will not talk bad about Mike Tomlin. He'll talk it's bad about everybody.
Speaker 1: I like Tomlin.
Speaker 4: He's a good coach. I kind of agree, like I wouldn't look.
Speaker 1: A great coach. They have a they have a showf live. Eventually, it all comes to an end and you have to find a new voice and a new way of doing things. And how many wide receivers are going to go through with the same nonsense where they all like, I don't care if it's Antonio Brown or mar Tamas Bryant or Plexico Burs or George Pickens. There's something in common with all these guys, which is Joe, you.
Speaker 2: Don't want the Steelers to fire Mike Tomlin because they better. They better hire Mike Rable before the Steelers fire Mike co don't you dare because if they if they hire Mike Tomlin, Robert Kraft's first call is to him, By the way, what jobs that are available can Mike Tomlin not cherry pick if he fired.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying he should be fired. I'm just saying there comes a time where the mediocrity in an organization like the Steelers, just like with the Patriots. And I grant that the Patriots were missing the playoffs, so it's a different scale. You're making the playoffs, But when do you lay out a plan to do more than just backdoor your way into playoffs?
Speaker 2: That's all Joe, tell me one person that didn't pick the Steelers to finish dead last in the AFC North this year. Tell me who that was. Yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is going to be the further show for the rest. No, look, you're I don't think most people did. I thin most people pick the Cleveland Browns finished dead last.
Speaker 2: To be honest, No, they didn't. Question they didn't. They were picking the Steelers to finish lest Let's get again again, that guy, oh whatever, million dollars not to finish last, and I got it, but.
Speaker 1: You took it and ran. No wonder why you're sitting funny today. All right, let's get to more of the playoff talk here. Also, you know in this playoffs, looking forward here, you've got the Los Angeles Chargers Houston. That feels like a Charger victory to me. Again, it's just like a lot of chalk going on here and then Minnesota LA. And look, going on the road to LA shouldn't scare the Minnesota Vikings whils Do you think maybe the best thing for Sam Darnold was to get that bad pressurized performance off his plate and then looking forward here to the Rams because it's not like you're going into weather. It's not like you're going into a hostile environment with a huge fan base. It's La. It's the Rams, and the Rams are exactly you know, I know they got to sit everybody. But you know, Cooper Cup does look very good. They're not exactly coming in hot.
Speaker 3: I suppose there's something to like getting your ass handed to you to be able to work off of, like this is what didn't work and then you can take that over to this. But yeah, like their defense is not good on the Rams, there's been a little bit better. Obviously, they didn't play any other offensive starters and they're going to have to stop there. But from a scheme perspective, I think the Vikings aret a great spot. Sure take a negative, turn it in to a positive. Take out your frustrations on the Rams. This is this might be the one I would say is the least likely to bounce back if there was going to be like some trouncing, you know, some surprise team Rams beating the Vikings, I think there's no chance. I think defensively that scheme is too good. Darnald just had people in his face all day taking stupid sacks not getting It's sometimes baffling to me when you look at like how you can get both wide receivers open if you watch that game, or Addison was wide open by a million miles in the red zone right there, and he looked at him and just didn't throw.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: And Jefferson was opening, he overthrew him. That was the problem, is that he just had no touch on it.
Speaker 4: And everybody t J Hawkinson Jefferson over here.
Speaker 1: And I do disagree with not taking the points there taking the three that first time, because I think what happened is they pressed more and it got worse. The more they pressed take the three. Let's end, Darnald, get back to the bench, regroup a little bit. Okay, we had a productive thing.
Speaker 2: That's the Dan Campbell effect, right, That's what I'm saying it is.
Speaker 1: That's the decisions that you're waiting for Dan Campbell to make. It. He always grews up and Dan Campbell didn't have to do it because Kevin O'Connell did it for him.
Speaker 2: Yea.
Speaker 3: And those are the that's like the little thing that's not in the in the the box score where it's like, yeah, these guys go for it. They either convert fourth down or they don't convert fourth down, and then that's a good judgment of Dan Campbell. The other judgment should be the pressure that they put on teams knowing these guys will go for it on fourth and four, that they won't take the points and you have to keep pace. That's something that we just don't put in the stat sheet of what the Lions do and what makes them so great. It's crazy, but uh, you know what, hand up in the offseason, Bogman put the Lions in the super Bowl, and I was like, you're the dumbest person alive. What are you talking about you're the smartest person. I know, it's crazy. He said that, and I was like, no, that's not happening in this division.
Speaker 2: But packs we're in the NFC Championship against team the year before.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you had it.
Speaker 3: You're so smart and you have it there and they are like just the best NFC team on offense, on defense and the pressure they put across the board.
Speaker 4: So that's that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Tyreek Hill, clearly the pressure has gotten to him. It's funny, Tyreek Kill has kind of had a charmed existence in the NFL. You know, you start your career the Chiefs, where you're winning every year, going to Super Bowls, and then you want to get paid and they don't want to pay you. So you go to Miami and you put up seventeen hundred yards and eighteen hundred yards, and then the one year where you don't play all that great and your team doesn't make the playoffs, so all of a sudden, now you want out. Like, Tyrik Hill doesn't seem to be somebody who has a lot of perspective about careers and winning and losing. So finish this sentence for me, Welsh. Next year in twenty twenty five. Tyreek Hill is playing four blank.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's go with I kind of want to say the Kansas City Chiefs.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to say that.
Speaker 1: Funny that you say that, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: The Baltimore Ravens and Bogwin's gonna hate it. It will be the Baltimore Ravens. He's gonna want to go play with Lamar. You're gonna have Dereck Henry there, you have Zay Flowers and Tyreek Hill with two tight ends. Book it, lock it up. Tyreek Hill will be a Baltimore raven next season.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: The only question about this is, though, because this is just popping up today, there's some insinuation that Tyreek quit on the team, and like that is the most unwritten thing you cannot do in the NFL. Look at Devandre Campbell, like he is shunned from the NFL forever. Mike McDaniel insinuated that he was told that Tyreek Hill was not available on a drive in the fourth quarter and that ends up turning into him saying he wasn't gonna play and he didn't want to play, and then right after he says he's out. So I think it's a problem and I don't. I wonder if teams are going to hold that against him. Probably not the Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 1: Though, well, the commanders would be looking maybe for another wide receiver to to complim.
Speaker 2: That's who I was thinking that Daniels. Yeah. And also you get him out of the conference to if you're the Dolphins, if you train to Washington, yeah, get.
Speaker 1: Him out, get him to the NFC something different there as he finished his career. So we'll see what happens. I think the most likely answer is still the Dolphins. Like, I just don't think he's gonna go anywhere.
Speaker 2: I would love to you know who I I. And it'll never happen because it's in division. But I would love to see Tyreek and Josh Allen together. I think that would be never.
Speaker 1: I'll never have it to them. But that's never gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Guys, No, No, it's in division. It'll never happen to have a quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yes, you do, all right, Speaking of which, everybody to don't forget you can always do in our discord at fantasypros dot com. Last Shot. It's free, it's fun, and you can be part of shows like this again. Head over or just download the Discord app and join Fantasy Pros and be with us all season long, because we've got a lot of great content going on with Dynasty, the NFL Draft, and of course football, Baseball and betting pros as well. So join our discord today at Fantasypros dot com slash chat. Next up here, the coaches that are gone five vacancies are now there. Uh the Giants, not one of them. They keep the GM and head coach, and I'm not surprised. It's a very Giants thing to do. You know. We we don't like to make these rash decisions. I do think that the Giants are a quarterback away from being a five hundred team next year. The problem is they're still probably the fourth best team in that division next year, regardless unless they get some superpower quarterback that shows up there, which I don't think is going to happen. However, Girod Mayo, as I've been talking about for weeks and weeks, you could see the worm turning. And when Mike Vrabel was talking to Woody Johnson the Jets, that's when I knew Jerrod Mayo's days were numbered. I said it that day I heard it. I said, well, here you go. This is called Mike Rabel saying, well, if you don't give me that job, I might have to go to the Jets or for Woody Johnson in the division, and what like forty eight hours later, Gerrod Mayo is gone and he's not the only one and done coach. In fact, it happens more often than you think. Let's go back all the way to twenty ten. This twenty ten, Hugh Jackson with the Raiders, in twenty eleven, Mike Malarkey with Jacksonville in twenty twelve, Chidinski, This is like a who's who if I can't believe this guy was a head coach Cleveland Brown's in twenty thirteen. Jim tom Sula for your San Francisco forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: Crazy. That one was crazy.
Speaker 1: And the very next year in twenty sixteen, Chip Kelly San Francisco forty nine ers. So you guys had back to back one and dunes. Don't forget about that. Welsh Steve Wilkes Arizona Cardinals twenty eighteen. Freddy Kitchens Cleveland Brown's twenty nineteen. Remember that one, of course, Urban Meyer with the Jaguars. David Cully with the Texans, Nathaniel Hackett in twenty twenty two with the Broncos, Lovey Smith with the Texans in twenty two. Also Frank Rych in twenty twenty three with the Panthers. Gerrodmeo this year. So again happens quite a bit. Doug Peterson also let go. However, how does Trent Balky still have a job. He gets to hire all these coaches and fire all the coaches and keep a job. Bogman, how is this possible? What pictures does he have of the owner in weird positions? Like, that's the only thing I could think of at this point.
Speaker 2: He's got to have him, I mean, because how do you keep your job? This team has been awful. They have been making terrible draft choices, They've been awful signings. How much money they give to Blake Bortle's right? Like, I mean and into Nick or not Blake Bors, Nick folesh Nick Klebs got so much money?
Speaker 1: Right? Like, how do you keep your job at Urban Meyers?
Speaker 2: The thing that's Urban Meyer? You signed Christian Kirk to a gigantic deal, right, Like, it's just the the idiocy I was on top of it itself and nothing changes here. You're living in the twilight zone right now if you're a Jaguars fan. So I can't. I don't understand it at all. I know Welsh doesn't get it either. He had Trent Balkey in San Francisco for a while going through all those one and done coaches that you were just mentioning, by the way. So I just don't understand.
Speaker 1: How because if you go back Trent Balke, Thomas Ula chip Kelly, right those are his, and then all the way then Urban Meyer with Jaguars, and now Dougley, what do you get.
Speaker 2: Two years of Doug Peterson like, It's just it's a terrible look to keep Balky here. You should hit the reset button on this entire franchise. I don't think I have a job.
Speaker 4: How does Balk getting it's got to have?
Speaker 1: I must really love him. Let's talk about I don't get it. Look, Mike was gonna be the head next head coach of the New Old Patriots to boys and girls, don't don't think for a second. And Robert Kraft of the Press conversation, did you see it? I have to tell you it's it's all my fault. I Torod Mayo wasn't ready, and I put him in a position where he wasn't gonna be successful, and I feel just about it.
Speaker 2: He called the team soft, his days were numbered. That was it.
Speaker 1: That was that was not good.
Speaker 3: Should do that, Judte should do the funniest thing ever, and they should hire Belichick. That's what should happen.
Speaker 1: Belichick hanging out in college. I know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they should hire drive Mayo. That's what they should do.
Speaker 1: They're trying to get better, trying to get better. Don't worry. I'm sure Matt Naggi will get that job in a couple of weeks. I'm sure that's that's where they're going to go. Right. Uh, don't pretend like that can't happen, because it can. Let's talk about good feelings. Gino Smith cashed in two million dollars, Courtland Sutton cashed in a couple of million dollars, and Mike Evans with the moment of Week eight team, I'm sorry, this was a beautiful moment. And this is why I think Tampa Bay is going to be really hard to beat, despite the fact that maybe Washington has the best upset chance. You see that team celebrate over Mike Evans in this moment and Baker Mayfield, everybody pushing for this moment the end of the game. This was the feel good like I had all like they were all running out there and congratulating him. It was like they did it as a team. And those kind of teams are really tough to beat because they are actually teams and they still feel like a redheaded step child in the NFL, in the NFC because people still don't believe in him. They won the division two years in a row. Well, what were your thoughts on that moment for Mike Evans? Now? Was it eleven straight years of a thousand yards and dead ty?
Speaker 4: Jerry Rice? I thought it was amazing. I will say this wasn't great. Look, Mike Evans.
Speaker 3: Was like super poudy, I kind of I don't blame him. It was three million dollars, he was five yards short. He was sitting on the bench, just disheveled. Then they brought him in.
Speaker 4: He caught it.
Speaker 3: He exploded, but then also not just walked off the field, just left and I was like, all right, Uh. Then after the game they asked him about it. He's like, i'mnna go play blackjack. And I was like, oh, like, do I not like Mike Evans across the board? Like everything he's doing is not great. You're baying a baby on the thing. Then you leave little kids trying to give him a high five. He just walks off and he's like, I'm gonna go play blackjack.
Speaker 2: I didn't even mention the worst part Welsh. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The funniest thing online though, were the people that were like, listen, this is how they start. They listen, Mike Evans caught his money, But can we believe that the Buccaneers would put their season.
Speaker 4: On the line? Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. They're just pissed past.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because they were only up by eight and they were leveraging their season for this, and it was like, shut up, like what are you talking about three million dollars for probably gonna go like who is?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seemed to have a really negative impact on that team.
Speaker 4: Considering react thrown an interception and they return it and they tied. Okay, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: I don't care about this, but when it when ten years from now, who's gonna who do you think is going to be the greatest buccaneer of all time. Warren Sapp came to mind, but it would be Mike Evins. It's not like work done. Like we grew up like Warren Sapp and work done and Mike eviansun be the greatest buck of all time and it's like, yeah, let them rally around this player and get him his money.
Speaker 4: These people that were like just really dangerous. What the Buccaneers did?
Speaker 2: He shut up? Yeah, and they're in the playoffs and everyone was happy for Mike Evans. Meanwhile, the Cowboys are sitting their quarterback for a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars bonus to play Trey Lance, who they clearly didn't even care about because they didn't start him the week before or give him the game after halftime the week before as a third string. So yeah, well it's just it's a different mindset. These guys like each other. Mike Evans gets his money and everybody was happy.
Speaker 3: Oh, he was super poudy on that, like you get that picture of him three million dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Welsh would have been like, don't worry about it.
Speaker 4: The organization would be like, Mike, we're gonna pay it.
Speaker 1: To you, I know what would look.
Speaker 2: You're Rowdy te Les in baseball, right. The owners don't care. Okay, they squeeze the quarter to the eagle, you know what.
Speaker 3: So like they did a reference here, Rowdy Teles's is not going to go down as the greatest pirate of all time. I would let this ruin my relationship with the Bucks. If I became five yards short, I missed time, I did all this and they didn't pay me, I would hold it against the team. You might hurt your future relationship with this or I guarantee you they were paying that out regardless if he hit it or not. There's no way they're not giving him those millions at all five yards.
Speaker 2: No, But first of all, they wouldn't if he didn't get it, they wouldn't pay it like that, they would not pay it. But but it also meant like, if you're a free agent, do you want to go play for the Cowboys? Now are the Bucks? That's my question? Right? Like, so everybody can say how dangerous it was for a five yard pass and put your season on the line and all that stuff, but you're also now a destination. You know, Florida's already good for taxes and all that stuff for those guys making that amount of money, and uh, now everyone sees the organization is willing to do things for their players while a place like Dallas is not. So you know, I mean, I think it helps long term and you get you know, the whole team amped up for the playoffs doing that too. So I just think it was a smart move either way.
Speaker 4: I do. All right, you just pay.
Speaker 1: Let's get on to a little bit of discussion about our three one to one contest and touchdown calls for the upcoming week. So three one one locking it up. The winner is the Welsh. Congratulations to the Welsh three hundred do passer, one hundred yard receiver and running back. Congratulations. I'm not under selling, I.
Speaker 4: Don't know, like the champion put a crown?
Speaker 2: Is ben Stein announcing winners here? Like congratulations?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's hard to get excited because I lost both of them, So I.
Speaker 4: Mean won the congratulations to me, that's a pretty I.
Speaker 1: Didn't say it was a good friend. I just said I was your friend who.
Speaker 2: Won the Uh who won the touchdown contest?
Speaker 3: Well, that show I almost won the contest. I swept the draft.
Speaker 2: What is what is almost uh counted Welsh.
Speaker 3: It's second place. No, Bogman, you were the winner. You won the touchdown contest. I did make it close at the end. I won three one one. Most important thing here Joe won nothing, massive loser, biggest loser on the planet.
Speaker 2: Started texting in the middle of that, right there, he was.
Speaker 1: So that's how much I care about it. Now my daughter is like, the bus isn't here because it's snowing, and I had to go pick her up. This is this is the real life problem. So what's going on here? Is behind the scenes about it.
Speaker 4: I love snow.
Speaker 1: It is I mean, it says the guy who wasn't shoveling it.
Speaker 3: I was in shorts this morning, running and stuff like that, Like I just would like some weather like.
Speaker 4: Something grew you.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was out there and you know what happened. You know what happened. I came in to do three hours of shows and now I look at the driveway and it's all back again. So what the hell did I do that for?
Speaker 2: What was the We don't have to shove the heat out of our driveway. We're good.
Speaker 1: So what we're gonna do for the playoffs? Congratulations to Bodmin Welsh, They're just they're so fantastic and smart and wonderful. The crowns on their head. They won all the contests. I'm a big one the way.
Speaker 2: Speaking of you being a loser, uh, there was one of us that said there was no way Mike Evans was getting to his thousand yards after he came back. That was you, Joey imb Panthers. I said they got the Panthers twice, so.
Speaker 1: You're one hundred percent right. I didn't think he could do it. I thought it was a long shot, and he got there.
Speaker 3: You know, three dollars by the way, Joe's right, this is the best segment we've ever done.
Speaker 1: Joe, I'm wrong. I'll take I own it. You know.
Speaker 2: Something, what was Joe wrong about that?
Speaker 3: The every second we've ever done. We should do this every week, Calie, make a marker on that. What did Joe get wrong this week? That's my favorite segment.
Speaker 1: Let's move forward to a new contest. We're gonna do a draft for touchdow downs for the playoffs. And because the big winner was Scott Bogman of the touchdown, a huge winner, enormous winner, the biggest winner there's ever been Scott Bogman. You get to select a touchdown, and I said, wow, this guy wins, never stops winning, all right, So hold on, hold on, I've got an that's the worst. Things are always good.
Speaker 3: Let's each get somebody we're playing for, and the winner of the contest is playing for a listener, and that listener is going to win a prize for next season. Now I think this is a idea. Well this we just came off of Joe's Wrong.
Speaker 1: So this is where are you getting these prizes from? We ared you giving away for I will bet you you can't do this in the show because what you're doing is then John has to go get more prizes and he's all hat of prize money.
Speaker 3: No, we will do like a how about a little gift certificate to the Fantasy Pro store and maybe a year membership of either Betting Pros or Fantasy Pros.
Speaker 4: Maybe we could do that, huh.
Speaker 3: Live on then and we will play for somebody. The decision is do we pull them maybe from the YouTube or the discord.
Speaker 1: Oh, you pull them from the discord. I'll play for father Man. I'll play for father Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gonna play for stink Manjoni, then.
Speaker 1: Stink MANNGIONI is a good one. Look, manly ness is in the chat. I see a lot of people in the chat here, Boggs. Is there somebody in particular that you've enjoyed here on the program being with us all year?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Powerfold has been here for a while. I will play for.
Speaker 1: Power and then there you go.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can play for someone in the YouTube as well to get you guys excited. Maybe we'll also play for you guys and give prizes away. It's fun to give prizes away. We just gave it Jackson Smith and Jake, but Helman away. We're gonna give more. So make sure on the YouTube say you want us to play for you and maybe oh here we go, say who you want to play for you if you want? Oh yeah, the chat and then we'll pick someone for a prize.
Speaker 2: So do that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna be in charge of this because I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: So it's not Joe's idea. He's mad about it.
Speaker 1: Come on, Joe, I'm mad about it. But like, where are these prizes coming from?
Speaker 4: How about an autograph black book from you for your winner?
Speaker 1: It's for baseball though, they might not like doable. Well, you coming around eventually, So here we go. Welsh's big idea. Hey Joe, why don't you give away some free stuff? That's Welsh's big idea. What are you giving away? Welsh awesome hair cream? Yeah, a little moose, im Jimmy Neutron.
Speaker 3: When you got there, Jimmy Neutron, I'll give away some great autograph stuff.
Speaker 4: Don't don't test me, just comment.
Speaker 2: We have mister clean, and you give me new Tron.
Speaker 3: We will get prizes for you and we'll talk about it next week. So just make sure you're commenting on the YouTube.
Speaker 1: Draft engage the love of God, can we do the draft? Will you pick a touchdown call? Please?
Speaker 2: All right? So uh all right, I'm first, so I get.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, alright, hope you picked all that.
Speaker 2: How about Saquon Barkley.
Speaker 1: Sakwe Barkley. That's an easy one. Put it in the sheet. Sakuon Barkley goes one overall, Welsh, where are you going for your touchdown call? Your first pick?
Speaker 3: The Steelers do stop and put this is a slam. Dereck Henry. Give me Dereck Henry at any time. So Dereck Henry anytime touchdown.
Speaker 4: Thank you for that one.
Speaker 3: I know you couldn't take him against your Steers. Steelers also kind of pulled him down a little bit on that front. But Derek Henry for me, Joe, you get last time.
Speaker 1: I know you guys done screwed up too, because I'm gonna take Josh Allen and Jalen Hurts.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Let's go good? Lock it up right there? Those two guys are getting in the end zone rushing touchdowns for sure. All right, So Allen Hurts, Rinal going with the QBS. You going to RB's Welsh Where are you going?
Speaker 4: We're doing three rounds, right, yeah, three rounds? Okay? Oh man, there's some just well I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh geez, oh wow, oh will you're on the clock. You got ten seconds.
Speaker 4: I'm trying, Lord, I say, Christian.
Speaker 1: Watson just doras a cl maybe he'll score.
Speaker 4: Oh you're feisty today.
Speaker 2: I am hour.
Speaker 1: You think I'd be a better movie? Is gonna be my head coach?
Speaker 4: But give me Bucky Irving, my boy, Bucky Irving.
Speaker 2: I knew it was gonna be.
Speaker 4: Ir number one Irving fan on the planet.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go with James Cook for one.
Speaker 4: I thought I was gonna sneak him back, good pick.
Speaker 2: Nope, And I'm gonna take Pooka for the other one.
Speaker 1: There you go, Pooka Nakua. All right, go ahead, Welsh, one more for you, and then I.
Speaker 2: Closed ahead last, get ahead.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to pick a Steeler, so that's gonna be pretty Easyehn't think any touchdowns coming from there.
Speaker 2: I gotta pick any Niners either.
Speaker 4: Sure not.
Speaker 3: Let's go, well, we're gonna have the same amount of touchdowns Niners and Steelers, so let's go with Justin Jefferson. Justin Jefferson is my final one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Justin Jefferson your final one. I'm going to go.
Speaker 2: All quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Nope, nope, Mike Evans.
Speaker 2: Mike Evans, Yeah, not at him for a thousand yards, but he'll score a touchdown.
Speaker 4: We left Lamar on the table, by the way, that's a pretty touch pick.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you know what, like that's that's not quite the same as it used to be, you know, Derrick Henry there. Now things are a little different in those Baltimore streets. Now. Look, yeah, if you're going to be wagering this weekend, wager responsibly, but also make sure you're using the tools if betting pro. So download the VP app and you get the one month VP premium right after Okay, you download that bad boy boom it pops up for you the special offer. Using the promo code FP free, you get the premium tools for thirty days for free, so you have no excuses. Got college football playoffs, NFL playoffs, NBA, NHL, It's all coming down for you. The same gay parlay too, the prop bet Analyzer, price picks. Everything is in there, the prop bet cheat sheet, so don't miss out. Download the BP app, use the promo code again FP free to get the thirty three days. Go ahead, Welsh, what did you have that.
Speaker 3: Price will give away? We'll give away a thirty day free on Betting pros.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm Welsh. I like to give away other people's things. Want to give this chair I'm sitting on while you're at it. You got TV behind me.
Speaker 3: But hey, the YouTube crowd, they get a little bit of an extra advantage. You guys know who we pick, So now you guys can go in say who you want to join, and I think then it'll be fun.
Speaker 4: We'll find some price.
Speaker 1: You go on this episode of Welsh, spend your money, everybody. Well, we'll get back to that shoe.
Speaker 3: We'll do a personal call, he'll do your voicemail message.
Speaker 4: That's what he's gonna do.
Speaker 1: So I'll be happy to do voicemail messages. I'll be happy to do cameos for people. You don't like any league. You yell and scream at them, or I embarrass them about things. That'll one hundred percent to all right, what's trending and we'll end on this. The Titans ended up with the number one overall pick, Scot Bogman, who was the number one overall pick for the Tennessee Titans in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft.
Speaker 2: Who is it or who should it be? Because these are two d you could do both.
Speaker 1: I'll let you do both.
Speaker 2: It could be Travis Hunter, but it's going to be cam Ward.
Speaker 1: Cam Ward will be the guy. Do you agree with that, Welsh?
Speaker 3: I mean, there's a little part of me that thinks like Shador might push himself up. And by the way, there could be something where a team trades up to one and.
Speaker 4: Takes a guy like Shador. But there's a report out there as well.
Speaker 3: That multiple GMS are saying they don't even have first round grades on Shador, So I think that one's kind of broken up. I think cam and schaudor kind of one A one B. I wouldn't be shocked if it wasn't a Travis Hunter. If someone went in another direction. I'm not sure the Titans do they want to go with with cam Ward on that one.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think here's a better one. I don't think the Titans make the first overall pick.
Speaker 4: I think that's all I do.
Speaker 1: I don't think Will Levis is the answer for them, and I think you can't get the number one pick very often.
Speaker 3: You could trade, Yeah, but a great quarterback.
Speaker 2: Brings truck for Sam Darnold. That's what they should do, and maybe they will, and.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the p And you know what, if you have the number one pick, then take the best offensive lineman and rebuild your organization if that's what you're gonna do. So we'll see obviously here on Fantasy Bros. We're gonna have a lot of uh mock drafts, and of course Bogwin doing the Dynasty show, so make sure you stick around for more of that discussion here. As the college footballs and comes to an end. But the NFL playoffs are just beginning here, and we'll be back again next week with more touchdown calls, more fun, more fallout. Maybe more coaches will get fired between now and then. Who knows. And Welsh is gonna live away more free stuff that I do know, might be yours, might be Bogman's, might be mine. We'll see next week. Who he gives away? Guy, he's like the Oprah Winfrey of fantasy.
Speaker 2: At my apartment to Jake Seely.
Speaker 4: I did, Yeah, I didn't, Jae.
Speaker 2: This is not the first time a stay like he just said, stay with Bogman.
Speaker 3: Jake Seely stayed there for like four days. He stayed there four days. I was just like, go stay with Bogman. Don't get a hotel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I give it. I give away stuff. I'm a nice guy, like you get.
Speaker 1: It, Jake Seely sleeping on the couch with all the cats.
Speaker 3: Ye think about the complaining and then triple that exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: I can't even begin begin. That'll do it for us. But the story of the game goes on for Bogman and Welsh. I'm Joey p We'll see you next time kids enjoy the wild card weekend.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Football podcast. If you love the show, the best free way to support us is by leading a positive review on Apple Podcasts at fantasypros dot com slash review or on Spotify. Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros