Speaker 1: What's up it lift Service.
Speaker 2: I'm Angela Yee, I'm Gg Maguire, I'm Jazzmine Brand.
Speaker 3: Oh we got out again, live and full of fact.
Speaker 4: Yes, and so everyone see sounds official here.
Speaker 5: Well, Hidikin's been here like you ain't been here before, you.
Speaker 3: Know, third or fourth time? What they got to do with me?
Speaker 5: We had jumped in when we did our intros. We were trying to y'all had a whole drop too and everything. But no, but honestly, you guys together on bag fuel, we want to make sure that we say congratulations on that. Y we know it's not easy.
Speaker 3: Oh, they had us under the basement, you know. It was trying to jfkos.
Speaker 5: I heard you guys talking about the team that you have and how people think you have this huge team, and I know the feeling, but it's really like we do everything ourselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all of us, me, him and Space Ghost. You're sitting right over there. He does everything, so three of the most.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and sometimes people see things and they think, oh, it's a whole production. Is this is that we have a book of We had that, But a lot of times it's not like that we do everything ourselves.
Speaker 1: Well, No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: We have a.
Speaker 5: Lim Dan Anthony, you have like the whole planet relaxed.
Speaker 3: My birthday.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, birthday.
Speaker 3: Birthday, big boys.
Speaker 6: And I want to say thank you because years ago you tried, you and Kimo Sorrow try to cut me a check with Russell Simmons and it never materialized because he was cheap. But you know, hindsight's twenty twenty, so it worked out well because.
Speaker 5: The ship he going through right well, you know a lot of people are going through some things right now. Is there anything you guys want to tell us.
Speaker 3: Before twenty one? I love that say you do whatever you want.
Speaker 5: But you know, because we've known each other for a long time, I've been watching you grow in your and so we've been watching both of you just really blossom. I mean it's been what how long have you been doing this? Like twenty years?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Give it take m damn, that's a long time, bro.
Speaker 1: You know, guys didn't know how long has it been? Has it been?
Speaker 6: Like we know each other sixteen years, so seventeen to have it take I'm blessed than fortunate.
Speaker 3: I told him.
Speaker 6: He jumped the line, Yeah he did. Yeah, I don't think so yes you did. I do not agree with that.
Speaker 5: And for everybody listening, you guys have your podcast, your show back for you. But how did you guys link up with each other?
Speaker 6: My brother works with on Bryson Tilla and he invited me to a Bryson Tiller concert. And you know, Clue, Clue and ess Or friends for years, So I boom when I seen Clue he was with him. I was like, yo, we're trying to get DJ Clue up on the show. This is fifty and I already knew if Esso's with him, he's the person that talk to It just makes sense, Like if I saw you and Jasmine, I would know when we speak to Jasmine if I didn't know who she was, she saw her own entity of course, right and boom, that's the you know, the start of the day.
Speaker 4: And that's how we met. It was quick. Include don't like to be on camera.
Speaker 1: He doesn't, so.
Speaker 3: He took me.
Speaker 4: It took me nine months to get him to do that one show.
Speaker 3: And that's how we built because he.
Speaker 1: Has a lot of great stories too.
Speaker 3: Yeah he told some of them, but.
Speaker 4: Him telling them, you know, and then I just communicated with him, was like Yo, you know, he don't really do this, Ship, but I'm gonna get him to do it bla. And it took me nine months, but I got him to come to the radio station. They came and did it, and then people knew him at the radio station. So I didn't know nothing about none of this online in this podcast, I didn't know Ship, So I'm like, how the fuck do they know this nigga? You know what I'm saying? What is he doing?
Speaker 3: Did y'all know him? And then they would fill me in on it.
Speaker 4: And I approached him about managing him at first, because that's what I do.
Speaker 3: I'm a man.
Speaker 4: Well that's what I used to do. I was a manager, so I said, why don't you let me manage you? But I said, you need to get your own show so I could do this like this or whatever. And we built and I went and did a podcast because me and Clue was launching the Clue Lace and all that, and he called me. He said, Yo, when you come out the podcast, tell me what you think about it.
Speaker 3: And I was like wit.
Speaker 4: As soon as I came out and said, Yo, this is the first shit I liked since basketball.
Speaker 3: I killed that shit. That shit was wow. Son like, Yo, I.
Speaker 4: Could talk my shit, I could drink, I could smoke, I could do whatever the fuck I want to do.
Speaker 3: And he was like, Yo, do a show with me, and I need to happen now.
Speaker 6: I was listening to the conversations we would have and I'm like, if we put this on camera, it's gonna work because I've been around talented people my whole career, so I knew how to identify talent. I'm like, yo, you're in the top ten percent of already. He said, what are you talking about? You know Angela, Ye, you know this person, that person. I'm like, yo, bro, trust me, you're better than ninety percent of the people doing it. All we're gonna do is do this with you. I'm gonna weaponize what you do and it's gonna go. And he's like, nobody's gonna fuck with us. Nobody's gonna repost us. I said, if they reposted me and I'm an animal, they're gonna repost you. Trust me, And sure enough we're here on lips, sir, So you.
Speaker 2: Did skip the line.
Speaker 3: I told him I put in mad work.
Speaker 1: It was in a different field.
Speaker 4: But even with this field, when people would tell me stuff. I would go home and think about it and figure out what am I gonna do? What am I going to bring to the space and people not making money here? Where am I gonna make this money? Because I really like to do this ship, but I'm making a ton of money over here.
Speaker 3: I'm making no money here. What can I do?
Speaker 4: So I started thinking about voiceovers and different things like that, and I started modeling people's clothes, and I just started bringing the music business to what this ship wasn't doing. And then Jim Jones is one of the biggest supporters of me, and he would just call me and bring me down. He was like, yo, you in between like a YouTuber and the rapper. Nobody's like you maximize what the fuck you got and figure it out because you are the money, you know what I'm saying. So then it would just go from there and then we would brainstorm and we would just try to do different things to make money, sell merch figure out what's going to make us more money on the YouTube. I started to host different things and then we do different shows and it just, you know, it just kind of bolkes you.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I think it's important for people to understand that story because a lot of people are trying to get into this space, but they don't understand the work that happens behind the scenes, because you both have a lot of work that's been, you know, put in behind the scenes even before starting this where you guys came together.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, but on the internet world, you got to reintroduce yourself every three years if you're not making consistent impact. That doesn't apply for y'all, ladies, because of the machine you have. So when we got on different platforms, people thought we came.
Speaker 3: Out of nowhere.
Speaker 6: So they were like, hold on, he's been doing this because when y'all would shot me out on the Breakfast Club, They're like, why he's shining him out? They're like, hold up, oh, he got all of this in the resume. Than when they find out that ESSO work with Beyonce and work with mine, they're like, hold on, hold on, hold on, wait, wait, wait, let's bring this back. I'm confused because I never wanted to tell people that stuff.
Speaker 4: I didn't want them to look at me as somebody who managed and worked with these people, because that's not what I was bringing to this space. I wanted them to fuck with me to fuck with me, and I told them. I told them, I said that shit gonna date me. You feel I'm saying, like, oh, well you were, you did what you worked on Destiny fulfilled and you managed rock Wilder went oh when they was okay.
Speaker 3: So that's two thousand and nine, two thousands.
Speaker 1: But that's good.
Speaker 5: I think people care so much more and nowadays about history too, and it gives you like more of the angle that you come from, like more knowledgeable.
Speaker 3: But I was with but I was doing relationship shows first. I wasn't doing it, so I was doing relationship though. That's how I met Gy. I was doing relationship show.
Speaker 4: Niggas was like you the next Kevin Samuels, and I was be like, and I would be like doing.
Speaker 1: This ship, I will go what made you decide to do that? Then if you hated it.
Speaker 3: I wasn't gonna do what happened.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you what happened, that's all right.
Speaker 6: I told him, I'm gonna help you skip the line. You don't got to do certain things. But I was like, I'm gonna go through all these little shows and he's so if the dudes with twenty followers three subscribers.
Speaker 3: He's like, we're gonna go. We're gonna go these dingy places. I said, bro with me, you wouldn't go.
Speaker 2: He would be like yourself.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you don't need the zooms with him.
Speaker 4: Whatever the fuck you want to do. If you think I'm lit enough that you want to talk to.
Speaker 3: Me, I'm with it.
Speaker 6: I said, you with me, though you skip the line, trust me, I'll show you what to do. So one day he hits me, He's like, I gotta go do this show. I'm like, okay, what show is it?
Speaker 3: Girls?
Speaker 6: Something about a harassm called time whatever. Right, So I was like, what's the name of the show. He said, I don't know. He sent me the page.
Speaker 3: I looked sid you motherfuck. I said, you never looked at this. He's like, no, I didn't even look at it.
Speaker 1: He's gonna show up.
Speaker 3: I don't want to come. No, no, no. He dismissed the show for another reason. We're not gonna say here, I'm not. Yeah, we can't say why. We will say off camera. No, we're not gonna say. But I called him.
Speaker 6: I said no because it would it would ban the show. But I said, you did this because of this situation.
Speaker 3: Right. He's like, I know you ain't look at this show. I said, you make me.
Speaker 6: Go to these stupid shows and these twenty followers.
Speaker 3: You never looked this the motherfucker you supposed to do. And I didn't invite him.
Speaker 4: I invite him to all the ship right, and I was like, yo, I'm not gonnavite this nigga ship no more. Because he didn't say no he can. He still would come, but he would give me so much oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, problem.
Speaker 1: He thought he was too good.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 4: He was giving the problems like yo, I shouldn't even be coming. And I would be like, yo, bro, listen, I don't know this ship. I'm starting all over and you need me to practice. You need me get confident or not.
Speaker 3: Ain't.
Speaker 4: It took me a year and some change to just get used to the camera being on the first time that I actually was cool with it. We were viral like three times and I was like, oh, ship, I could do this ship, but it.
Speaker 3: Took me time to practice.
Speaker 4: So when they're telling me about the show, I'm telling him, I'm like, yo, I don't know why they talking to me crazy, talking about they gonna send.
Speaker 3: Me a call time And they got a stylist.
Speaker 4: And all this other I'm I'm like this, I'm like, this is some stupid ship. So he's like, YO, what are you talking about? And I'm like, YO, send it to me. So he researched this ship and then he called me and he was like, no, you going to know because I almost be told the ship it's the one that me and you met on.
Speaker 1: No chill, why can't we know? I said it already, but you said at the table, so.
Speaker 4: I almost I didn't know nothing about it. And then it was relationships ship and I'm like, nah, I got a big ass and off my wife got problems with it the way I talked period.
Speaker 1: Anyway, this ship, how do you balance that too? Like being married, but.
Speaker 3: Then also balances itself.
Speaker 4: You don't balance it and be like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: When I first got on that show, because I didn't know, I mean, but that's another thing.
Speaker 3: So we did the show.
Speaker 4: We did the show and ship and he came with me and I burnt it down.
Speaker 3: So I didn't know that they was paying. So when you're a cast.
Speaker 4: Member, so the next time I came, they asked me to come the next week and then they paid me.
Speaker 3: I was like paying for what the fuck am I getting paid for?
Speaker 4: And I started saying the first time, I said, y'all, I don't want to take the money.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like I'm not like you didn't want to take it because I'm like.
Speaker 4: That. But it wasn't like a whole lot of money, but it was good money for me to.
Speaker 3: Just pay for my time exactly.
Speaker 4: So when I started taking the money and I started saying, oh shit, niggat pays for this ship, and the people started, I would go viral from their ship and then niggas will be like, Yo, come over here, come over here, come over there. Then I leave there and I'm like, yohn, these niggas just monetizing what's up with this YouTube shit? I didn't know shit, So they monetized us, saying I gotta charge niggas to be on their show if they monetized it off me and they booking me on purpose, and they was like, ah, you, we don't do that in this space, and I was like, well, I'm in this motherfucker now, and that's what the fuck I'm gonna do, because niggas ain't gonna run around and keep making money off me now. Of course, if I'm doing something like this. Nah, you know this is bigger than me. This is gonna be something that I fucking need.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 4: But if I'm giving you something and you're gonna turn around and make money off of it, I'm sitting at home like, oh hein nikit.
Speaker 3: We need to be.
Speaker 5: Making It's hard on YouTube to monetize anything where you're talking about like sex and stuff like that, because they do have Yeah, they make it harder algorithm. Yeah, to monetize that. I will say that, like, I've been trying to figure that out and it's not.
Speaker 3: So you be getting them yellow dollar signs is what you're saying. Yeah, the motherfucker. Yeah, they hate yellow. Oh God. When I see the I say your call, send the request then.
Speaker 6: Like Nigga, I said that ship yesterday, bro waiting, I'll be going in there, changing the titles, make it more woman friendly.
Speaker 3: More.
Speaker 5: What we do YouTube is not really the way that we're gonna never are.
Speaker 3: Women on YouTube.
Speaker 5: So I say this, I look at stuff because I have to for work. I don't know if I would be as much if I is dominated.
Speaker 1: Guys love watching that a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, YouTube, I feel like it's a man's space for some reason.
Speaker 3: It's about seventy. Yes, I would.
Speaker 5: I would say a lot of guys I know, be watching all them you to video interviews and conspiracies and people going at each other, and I want to talk about some of these things because twenty twenty four it just started. It's up already, it's already ready, all right, Cat Williams did that interview.
Speaker 4: What about the dude that jumped over and tried to attect to know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was wild. I mean a lot has happened now. I want to ask him about flying squirrel jumping over that damn.
Speaker 5: I want to talk about standing on business, okay, because Cat Williams talked about a whole lot of people, and I see everybody responding to different things, and so I just want to know what you guys think about, like just being completely honest like that about everything that happened, even if it could be something that's offensive to other people.
Speaker 3: Or I saw a quote from Kat Williams, I recorded it. I would.
Speaker 6: I don't want to play here for copyright purposes, but he's like, when you're a winner, you cannot allow losers to rewrite history. And that struck a big chord with me, you know, a person who's been you know, your name has been slandered a few times in this thing. I know you have to address these things. And you're like, no, So whatever happened on Shannon Sharp's show where people slandered his name, He's like, all right.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna come here for blood. I'm about to like this ship up as a savage.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that you can't allow these animals to rewrite history.
Speaker 1: I loved it.
Speaker 3: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say this.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's hard because people will lie and say things, and then the more that you respond to it, the more people think you're lying for responding to lies.
Speaker 4: That's what I find like when we got lied on when niggas claim that we left, they show and they stopped calling us and made up all these fucking lives. And I told them, niggas, I said, yo, I told ghosts, and Ghosts is sitting right there, I said, while niggas is lying on us, do not respond to none of this stupid shit. I said, we just gonna keep our heads down and we just gonna work. And I understand. The Ghosts went on one show and it didn't work out right, And I said, I said he went on one show and I waited and I called his ask. I said, Yo, bro, you're gonna stop going on shows now, right because you're not going to win this battle. You're going to win this battle by working and showing people and showing proven so they can see what's really going on.
Speaker 5: But it's so hard sometimes, like when you know people are not telling the truth and you're like, you said these things were factually incorrect.
Speaker 1: That never happened to me, and I know it's not true.
Speaker 3: Angela.
Speaker 4: Fuck that, like, you can't control You can't control that. The people that's to listen, the people that believe that ship is the motherfuckers that want to believe it anyway.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true. That's all. That's all it is.
Speaker 4: When people read comments and do all that wowd shit, like niggas say wow shit, they talk about my studying and they talk about my pocket watch, they talk about all the shit. I'll be like, yo when he when he would call me, I would be like, I don't really care.
Speaker 3: These is dude who had ninety percent.
Speaker 1: I was like, don't comments. I did say that again.
Speaker 5: I was like, don't even bother reading the comments, Like because a lot of it is not going to be anything that's like constructive criticism or people that want to be helpful.
Speaker 1: A lot of times people are just talking shit.
Speaker 5: They want to say some crazy ship people you'll never see in real life.
Speaker 7: I say, none of these people either in real life, Like all the people that be talking shit you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the.
Speaker 6: Person one of the biggest websites, you still don't be running into thing.
Speaker 2: Nobody has an issue. I mean more celebrities have issues then.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: I think makes you feel more comfortable though, when you know yourself and the people around you know you. Yeah, and that's really important, like to live in real life, because there's times when you say things or something can happen and the people.
Speaker 1: That know you are like, you know, out there, we know that's not true.
Speaker 5: And people who don't know you can say anything about you, but they don't know you, so like it's yeah, it is regular ship.
Speaker 3: So they don't know. That become my whole point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it could be tough sometimes, Like it could be tough tough, I don't you know, I don't know.
Speaker 7: It's just like sometimes you just don't want to hear a bunch of negative it about yourself, whether it's too or false.
Speaker 2: He's like, God, damn, I leave me alone.
Speaker 3: They don't fucking know you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: They don't know. They don't know one thing about you.
Speaker 5: When people who care about you see some ship and baby, that's the worst.
Speaker 1: You like, I don't care, but I.
Speaker 3: Know they No.
Speaker 4: Nigga got beat up because of that, because you mean, nigga was talking about me. Niggas like, do not talk about that.
Speaker 3: Nigga?
Speaker 4: Word him up right then Queen dragged the nigga across the street five in the morning. Wow, just for talking. He's like, I couldn't take it because I know he's lying. I mean, I'm not and I'm talking. I said, Yo, I'm on YouTube or TV or whatever. You gotta let that go, you know what I'm saying, Like, geez, you got if I can let it go.
Speaker 2: You should be able to.
Speaker 3: You gotta let it go to right to understand what you're saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the tough part when people who care about.
Speaker 5: You and they be mad and you yeah, okay, so.
Speaker 3: You okay had a moment.
Speaker 2: What was what was that moment about?
Speaker 1: Somebody cared about you?
Speaker 3: A lot of people care about and.
Speaker 5: They got mad you said, surprisingly, I know, like whoever you're with be mad when they see you with women.
Speaker 1: Howey can you used to have all the ladies?
Speaker 3: You hear this ghost, you hear this ship goes, so you can't say ship to there.
Speaker 6: They were like, I'm so laid back now, like almost a monk now, I don't really be outside.
Speaker 2: What made you stand almost almost a month?
Speaker 6: Yes, like I'm damn there a monk now, because I mean, all these accusations is dangerous. You know, I'm on footage asking famous women let me grab your ass?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and they let me do it.
Speaker 5: You can't do that no more, no more time different, but you know if that's called consent.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's why I asked them. If you ask still.
Speaker 5: Yeah and they say okay, then but you can't do that all now you got to be like you.
Speaker 6: I'll be chilled butt them. He was forcing me behind it. No, it's on camera, nigga, They said, yes, let him do it.
Speaker 5: Guys, that happened to you have people really try to come forward and be like I felt pressure.
Speaker 4: We ain't got enough money yet, and we ain't got enough cloud and when.
Speaker 3: We got enough money, they're gonna that's.
Speaker 6: Why I still drop drive the hoopie, I don't drive. We saw the come on bro, chill bro, because one of your home girls seen it.
Speaker 3: Chill, Yeah, I told you.
Speaker 5: But now let's talk about this right. You know because in twenty twenty three, because Uncle Murder's wrap up came.
Speaker 3: Out, salute to Murder, Yeah, salute to.
Speaker 1: My guy, Uncle Murder.
Speaker 5: Everybody was waiting to hear what he was gonna say. He did three parts this year.
Speaker 2: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: That's a long fucking song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot happened this year. Well lot, did it happen?
Speaker 5: Thing that he talked about a lot while he was on the road with fifty was Diddy?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know Puffy was gonna come up in this.
Speaker 1: Coman party with did ever?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: You have? So what was that experience?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: It was very short for me. The person that would know is this guy right here because they worked together for two years, so he could tell you what a P.
Speaker 3: Diddy party like?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was the P Diddy party like?
Speaker 3: There was? It was dope, It was exciting. Oh that's how you want to answer the question.
Speaker 1: Here, we got.
Speaker 3: Niggas'll set it on camera.
Speaker 4: It's documented, bro, how many people like people so crazy about Puffy.
Speaker 3: I had to take my picture down in our studio.
Speaker 4: I had a painting name for Puffy a long time ago. When he signed and everything niggas on like yo, yo, he's in the background and I called him but man because he's.
Speaker 6: In the back of essol. So always the com minutes, take that, take that, us, take this ship down.
Speaker 3: You like that?
Speaker 2: You had you had fun at did these parties?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was cool.
Speaker 5: I mean I've been going to I used to.
Speaker 1: It wasn't. I didn't say that it was New Year's Eve.
Speaker 4: I was saying, like all these parties, Yo, you got New Year's Eve parties house, then you got Birthday parties. You got a basil parties that's a Star Island or whatever. So you got different levels of these parties. I believe that the parties that these people are.
Speaker 8: Referring to house party private, because because.
Speaker 4: There are parties that when when me and you know, even clue, I can't lie like Nichola's best friend. We have landed in California, and they'll tell you we'll land and be like, yo, what's lift tonight? This is what's lit. But y'all don't want to go over there.
Speaker 1: Wow, they'll tell you don't go over there.
Speaker 3: Nigga, No, y'all don't want over there. That's not your kind of party.
Speaker 1: You want to go or not.
Speaker 4: You know what's going on, and this girl knows because she's been in the business just as long as me, if not longer. She's been the wild parties. I tell everybody, a puffy party is like that party from that movie.
Speaker 3: What's the movie The Great Gaspy?
Speaker 4: Remember that big ass party where they said the party the fucking bigger the party is you can't see what everybody's doing. That's the perfect example if somebody wants me to describe it. Look at that Great Gaspy scene. That's a puffy party. You'll have girls swinging from the rafters when you walk in.
Speaker 3: All the drinks is freeing up here.
Speaker 1: Have you ever felt uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm just asking. No, I mean, okay, I will say this.
Speaker 5: Were you shocked, Like, were you guys shocked when everything happened with the Cassie in from she came out?
Speaker 3: Are you gonna have to tell your Cassie story? Come on, what you.
Speaker 1: Want to hear it?
Speaker 3: It's a good story. It's not I kind of I kind of discovered Cassie.
Speaker 4: I found I found Cassie first, and I'll tell his document because she yes, Nigga Me and.
Speaker 3: Rock Wild that had Cassie.
Speaker 4: Cassie was young, she was sixteen, right before she met Ryan and I was working with Yung Me.
Speaker 3: I was working with Sylvia Rowan.
Speaker 4: I had Cassie and my man David Lassa that brought me brought her to me and she was a print model and all that, and I recognized then I said, Yo, you need to go home because I know we was.
Speaker 3: Popping e partying, drinking.
Speaker 4: It was already difficult to navigate yummy, and Yummy was of age.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's sixteen. So I sent Cassie home.
Speaker 4: When I found out that Cassie was was Cassie because we called the Cassa dre. You know what I'm saying, little Cassandre, you know what I mean. So when I found that Rock Wild to call me, He's like, Yo, you need to sit down, somebodys. I got something to tell you. And I'm like, what you're talking about? Because I'm waiting for Cassidy turn eighteen to go back and get up.
Speaker 1: You waited too late.
Speaker 3: That was my plan.
Speaker 4: He said, Yo, that me and you record that girl that's little Cassandre And I'm like, no, it's not.
Speaker 2: I like that record.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what's saying. I like that she did that king of her song. I'm okay.
Speaker 3: What about the Uptiper records she had? She had an up tempo too on the first dance song.
Speaker 1: They came a little later.
Speaker 3: She had a couple of records.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, it's a things get stunted because because you know the business and you don't know what you're gonna go through. See that's the part I tried to protect her from. You father what I'm saying. But once you but once you skip the line, you never know what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I knew what the potential was going on because we partying harder than a motherfucker. So I know what's going on every day. I know niggas walking around with two and three brawls. I know they they are like, oh, he peed on cat is crazy. Niggas pissed on bitches, that's regular.
Speaker 5: What is it is you've done that you repeat on you don't ask you the moment you asked them.
Speaker 1: Can I pay on you?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 6: When your style of nigga, a girl will be comfortable and she'll sit there and be like because a girl don't want to get judged, She'll be like, Yo, what's up?
Speaker 3: Or you go for it? Either or I ain't talking.
Speaker 2: It happens in the shower, were not.
Speaker 3: It all depends you're getting Sometimes women have huh.
Speaker 1: I mean, anybody repeat on you in the shower?
Speaker 3: Come on?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: He like that ship looks immaculate for the you. Yeah, okay, New Year's Eve? Before I was married?
Speaker 2: So what what is it like?
Speaker 1: A did you enjoy what?
Speaker 4: She enjoyed it more? I did it for her because she enjoyed this. She was like it was like a thing for her. It was like a rush for her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think every girl has certain quirks that gets them all.
Speaker 4: Like like she was different. She she she wanted to master. She wanted to master getting fucked in her ass. That's what that was her thing too. She wanted to be able to do a doggie style. She wanted to sit on it. That was that was the thing that she wanted to do.
Speaker 3: So. She she was that type of girl person, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like every girl like I had a girl like every twenty or thirty punks, you gotta kiss on the left side of her neck.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, that's pretty random.
Speaker 3: I know that, but that's type of ship. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I'd be like he got my stroke up three. Yeah, heart rate was good. I knew how to Yeah. Yeah, you know, niggas be out of brive.
Speaker 3: They switch positions. I go straight, now give up straight.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Conditioned me that you enjoy getting pet one, I said, she enjoyed it more thing.
Speaker 1: But it was okay for you, Like it.
Speaker 4: Wasn't that bad, Like it wasn't nothing on you at like my little body.
Speaker 2: And face, Like you're laying down and she squat.
Speaker 3: So it's just I mean, she squatted over me.
Speaker 1: And then what happens after that? You have sex in.
Speaker 3: The pe No, she was washed off. She she she was, she was prepared. She had.
Speaker 4: I just hit the cof of the magic. When you when you were certain women that they are the number one thing is about comforting you just go to the other bedroom where the other ship.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We moved it with that in the morning. If you don't make a comfortable she ain't gonna. It's just a waste of time.
Speaker 1: But what are your quirks? Because I guess guys have quirks to me.
Speaker 6: I just like a woman with pretty feet. I like a woman that gainst me a foot job. I caught one in front of the bark Lays job like you know, they jerked the dick off with their feet.
Speaker 1: Palases nothing, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah you like nice feet? Yeah, okay, I've only dealt with one girl.
Speaker 3: It was regular. And then did you.
Speaker 1: Come that way from like a put job?
Speaker 3: I mean, if the friction is right, but if not, I'm just chilling.
Speaker 1: Did she put loas in on her?
Speaker 3: Just drive? It depends?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Interesting? Have you ever given a foot job? I have never given a foot job.
Speaker 3: What do you do? You wasting great properties?
Speaker 1: I had high arches.
Speaker 3: To make so much money. You know much money you make.
Speaker 1: Home Kate feet good money. I can't where those.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I was waiting for what's that spot that they just reopened Woodlands. We was waiting for a table they did in Brooklyn. Yeah, so we was waiting.
Speaker 5: Somebody was just talking to me about that they reopened Woodlands yeah.
Speaker 6: So I was parked right by the barklays you with your ship out with my beef found and she.
Speaker 2: Just yeah, it's like talking about wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah we have that table takes a long time. I'm like, you're gonna do something to pass the time.
Speaker 7: Have you ever been with a girl that gave you had every day? Every morning you have your request her thing?
Speaker 3: She like, it was real to me.
Speaker 4: To me, that's not about saying he'll want that I do to me when it's sexy thing like that. It's a mutual thing. It's something that she wanted to do too. It wasn't because I demanded it. It was it was a mutual thing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I was fortunate. I was blessed.
Speaker 1: How long have you been married?
Speaker 3: I have been married for four years and now four years?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: And so does the sex though people always talk about like your sex life after you.
Speaker 3: Get married, does it waiver? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Does it like other times that you'll have had dry spells where it's.
Speaker 4: Like oh yeah, but it's up and down, like that's the problem. Like it all depends on what type of woman that you're with. My my wife works a lot, right, so she enjoys making money.
Speaker 3: That's her thing. You know what I'm saying. Yeah? Same, But are you married? Are you married?
Speaker 4: No, that's the problem that causes a big problem when you married.
Speaker 2: Do you like to work too?
Speaker 5: Though?
Speaker 3: I'm a manager by trade, right, so I manage myself. My time is.
Speaker 4: We we do our shows. We work a lot, but we plan it and it's planned. I got more free time than everybody else in this motherfucker. I probably got twenty five days off a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got a full time job.
Speaker 4: I work my thing. She might have other she has other things where she moves around. She's she's a bigger statue than me, right, But where I met. Everything that I do to make my money, it's all planned. I still get real from the music business. So I know every March and every September or October, I'm gonna get a nice size check.
Speaker 3: So I plan for that.
Speaker 4: We we basically know what what we're gonna make off the YouTube if we have this type of guess. If we don't have this type of guess, man, my shit is just building and planning. So I am. I am home homeworking, but I'm not physically moving.
Speaker 7: Okay, So how does this work with the sex life. Is it hard because she works a lot?
Speaker 3: It's harder because she just be tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I see that breakfast club. I used to be like, I remember you told me I gotta get up at four am?
Speaker 3: What was it about the money?
Speaker 1: Like, let me think I'm sleep, I'm gonna get if I stay up.
Speaker 3: Just what people don't count a minute?
Speaker 6: See, they gotta understand you're talking about from four to two pm. People just think you was going from six to ten. I remember I came up to the studio. Y'all had to film four interviews in a row, and it was from seven am to one.
Speaker 1: I might be exhausted, but you know now I get up a little later. Things.
Speaker 4: But quick question to the ladies, why the fun when y'all start making money? Why does that become a drug? And I'm and I'm asking this because when it was the men that was making the money, the number one thing that the women had a problem with was they didn't have no time.
Speaker 3: No problem.
Speaker 4: Now the women is doing it and the time thing is cool now like it's no big deal, just a respect that I'm not here? Why is that? And I don't get it?
Speaker 5: And now I don't mind a man going and making money. It does not bother me because.
Speaker 3: You're running around all the time.
Speaker 7: You're just as busy man.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, do what you gotta do?
Speaker 3: Like that into you.
Speaker 6: He want to be around you, want to be around your essence. He wanted to have a level of intimacy and interaction with you.
Speaker 3: What yeah, all the time, I'm dropping all my ship.
Speaker 4: If I'm fucking with you and you making more more more fucking bread than me and you cool, I'm like, YO, have a problem.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, I'm going with her everywhere to funk. You gonna Michigan, She going here, she going there, I'm going. If you don't want me to go, then.
Speaker 5: We don't like to miss each other sometimes too though we can.
Speaker 3: Miss each other, but that's calculated.
Speaker 2: You want to be up under her all the time.
Speaker 4: No, no, not all the time, but you need to be able to spend quality time to get.
Speaker 5: This ideal, to be able to like go to bed at night together and wake up together.
Speaker 1: That's that's an ideal.
Speaker 3: Nothing. What the fuck is that I get the land.
Speaker 5: To bed with you and wake But at least I see you every like every night we wear home.
Speaker 3: That's giving your man time to get fucked by m ship with roommate. That's it.
Speaker 4: If I'm coming home to see and then we're just sleeping the bed. I can come home with roommates and smoke a blunt and see that.
Speaker 1: That is the bare minimum.
Speaker 5: Like maybe there's like three nights a week that we're both so busy and we just back. But this four nights a week that we're going to dinner doing whatever.
Speaker 4: You're working too hard that you can't jerk this dick, suck this dick and fuck this dick something. You're working too much, one of these jobs got to go, Yeah, nigga or else. You know what a man gonna do, He's just gonna get other pussy's the then and then you're gonna be mad and then the man. Because women got this thing that the man can be neglected too.
Speaker 1: That happens you feel like you've been neglected.
Speaker 4: What of course, when you when you work in when you're dealing with a woman that works a whole lot, But you can be.
Speaker 3: Neglected with a woman to puts her family.
Speaker 4: First too, right, Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like it's all different realms of different things It all depends on what you want. Now, I've been the person that had twenty fifteen eight ten girls too.
Speaker 3: They don't tend to like that.
Speaker 1: Well, you're a you can give them all the attention.
Speaker 4: You don't need all attention because they're like you, they're traveling.
Speaker 3: We don't. You don't need a lot of what you're saying earlier. Don't you want to do that? Miss you missed them? Yeah, you have plenty of time to miss me. Wow, you'll be loving me.
Speaker 5: I never said I don't need attention, but I do think that there's gonna be times that, Like you're not going to see each other for the weekend because it's nothing.
Speaker 1: But it feels so good when you get back together.
Speaker 4: You're talking about it. We talking about a motherfucking weekend. We talking about that long. We talked how long have to be away to not be there? You can still be here and be working. Mom, you're not you're not present.
Speaker 1: Wait about my new job?
Speaker 5: Is that I could wake up, you know, not as early, so now I could get up in the morning.
Speaker 1: I could.
Speaker 3: So your boyfriend is hand every morning? Now?
Speaker 1: No, but so you got a boyfriend that too, he will get some clubs is.
Speaker 4: There a boyfriend in there where besides your when you're waking up in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, because you don't never say nothing about your protected her relationship all the time. Not, yes, no, you do not.
Speaker 4: Is that cat or we all know that's different.
Speaker 1: But even on.
Speaker 2: Your radio show, you you mentioned it. Okay, I hear it.
Speaker 1: We definitely talk about it.
Speaker 3: I listened to your show all the time because.
Speaker 1: She's good at that.
Speaker 5: You know what, I would say this, like, my personal dating life has been amazing, and I think that part of that is because, like I do what I do. If you see us out, great, if you don't know, I don't like hide it, but I don't post it.
Speaker 6: Listen, every nigga you've ever dealt with loves you differently. I remember one of your ex boyfriends came up to me and he's like, thank you for what you did for my girl. You made her fame this and all this other ship, and I'm like, you will.
Speaker 5: He's any guy every data could never say that I was like an asshole because I am a good girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I know that. Like I'm very supportive.
Speaker 3: And encouraging and.
Speaker 5: I like that with my friends too, so they might be she like that I don't do something and I could do what I'm gonna do it, and some people will say I'm too nice. You know, there's definitely people who have taken advantage of that. But I also feel like I don't have a problem with that. I never want to be not nice because people have been shitty to me.
Speaker 2: What time is it, he wanted to know for her.
Speaker 1: She's good. Yes, how do you know? She said?
Speaker 3: I was just being considered.
Speaker 1: What did you decide to get married?
Speaker 3: Well? Me and got false as hell.
Speaker 4: Me and my wife was together for eight years, for seven years, and we was on like we was on a roller coaster ride, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So we had went to Saint Lucia with my cousins and shit, and.
Speaker 4: She was always talking about married and having this big grengngiosul ideas about marriage. But I come from my parents are still married, they've been married for forty nine years.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 4: So I'm one of the few people that come from that life. So I'd seen it firsthand. And both my parents were married prior. So I got twin sisters from my mother's probably in marriage to one of my sisters died Rest in peace, Tammy you know what I'm saying. So I've seen it. So we had different ideas of what was supposed to be. So my cousins that was with me, they was married at that time for twenty something years because they got married when they was like eighteen years old, and they've been together and they said they went to the Justice of the peace and they had hot dogs and all that type of ship and everything's been there ever since. So she was like, YO, I don't. Why don't we get married? I said, because we be having too much ship between us. We argue, we fight too much. I don't want to like go through that. And we've been together for this long, but we're enduring the fucking roller coaster. Once you get married, shit get different. I don't I'm cool, but she says, Yo, if we're good for this next year, we can maintain. Are you cool with getting married? And I say, yo, when we cross that bridge, if that happens, I'll do it. And that's and that's why we went and got married. But even when you get married, when you've been with somebody for seven or eight years, things just changed for some reason.
Speaker 3: And women like men men for me in status for me, I want I know a lot of married people I'm not married. Always something that, but for me, I don't want nothing different. If I'm with you for what I like right now.
Speaker 4: If I want to go to the next level, Jasmine, We're gonna go to the next level right fucking now, so I know what the fuck we're dealing with. I don't want to go to the next level and have all this brand new shit after we get mad.
Speaker 3: I don't want that shit, nigga. I don't need to do all other shit.
Speaker 4: If I'm cool with making this money, I'm cool with living in this house, and I'm cool we traveling and were doing all the funky fly shit that were doing.
Speaker 3: I don't want to change that.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's my fault because being in this business, things is always changing. So I deal with that in my workspace. So in my home space, I want my shit to be solidified.
Speaker 3: My nigga, Like, I'm.
Speaker 4: Just a type of nigga that if I'm married a girl that was a I guess a former who or something like that, I would have this type of relationship with her, like, well, I get the fuck whatever I want, right, I will work it out with her. That's who I am as a person. I can work anything out. If I want to move forward, I'll do that. But if I'm going to do this, this is where we part that. I'm good with that. If you're not good with that, you need to tell me what you need and what you want.
Speaker 2: Because our needs change. Sometimes It's just I just we all kind of change.
Speaker 7: I feel like as you grow, you get older, you you need to care about.
Speaker 1: Change your taste buds.
Speaker 2: You know you have different experiences you have you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Like, you know how savage? I was.
Speaker 4: Telling them the real reason why you're not savage. No more, tell no, no, no, some of the real room.
Speaker 6: We went to a business meeting at Jewln Club and you know, Essa, It's like, Yo, you gotta change. You're gonna fuck up this bag. You're gonna suck up this bag. I'm like, Nigga, were good, bro, I've been doing this ship whatever and this record exact came up to me and said, you still making these celebrities and famous people uncomfortable. I paused and we walked over and that So it's like, do you think that was a good compliment that he gave you?
Speaker 3: You think we're gonna keep fucking making money, chirk off. You think that's fucking positive? Nigga? Even though it sounded like a positive coming, he said in the.
Speaker 1: Music you want to be known for you look at you evolving changing? Yeah changed to yeah.
Speaker 4: That in but but but I do respect evolving and change because I didn't look at.
Speaker 3: It that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a positive thing.
Speaker 4: Because I even evolving changed. I'm woken up and called him. I told my wife. I tell him straight up, Yo, listen, I'm different now, my birthday, from this age now, and I'm telling you I'm different. I'm fucking different right now, and I feel it. So I don't want to be acting funny and y'all think I'm acting funny now, y'all ahead of time, different right now, straight up?
Speaker 1: All right, let me ask you guys this. I said this. It's inside. This is a question.
Speaker 5: A woman said, there's nothing wrong with accepting free drinks from a man at the bar while in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Oh then clearly her man's a pimp. I think that's cap I want to.
Speaker 1: Say as men, and then I ask the ladies what y'all think.
Speaker 5: Okay, So if you're at the bar, a guy office to drink but you're in a relationship or you're married, Is it okay to just accept a drink?
Speaker 6: Women can't even accept the fact if a man casually accepts a level of flirting from another woman while he's in a relationship, and now man's supposed to be Oh, the drink is an introductory to have her mind a little bit at ease. It's an introductory to say, hey, I want to ask yes. So what you're saying is I'm allowing other men to put themselves in position to give a vibe out as men, we're predators, were hunters, we know the game, so we're identifying the fuckery.
Speaker 3: Come on, now, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So if you bought a woman to drink, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 3: I'm trying trying to figure out what the want I'm drink.
Speaker 6: I want listen, Listen, pussy for men is what provision is for women. You're not gonna be with a guy that's just pure bum. He got and what I mean bum? Is he able to deliver dank money interaction?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: How many times you stayed with dudes with delivery? You have niggas delivered dick.
Speaker 6: So but she's saying that she don't respect the man, and she wants the privilege to be able to float around with no contestant.
Speaker 1: So let me ask you this question.
Speaker 8: So if I'm in a relationship and my friend is single and the guy says, let me buy both of y'all drink, do you accept the drink or do you say.
Speaker 3: Ship on the fuck your floor.
Speaker 6: That's a good question. It's a great question. You don't get it twisted, especially if it's an.
Speaker 1: Expensive but the woman you're with this a known person.
Speaker 6: That's like saying rappers get the fun groupies and you too, because.
Speaker 3: You they're not scared. Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Was just talking about this the other bottle, right, Yeah, I was at it. I was at Pergola and this guy sent a bottle over to the table.
Speaker 8: Because he got and listen to the story.
Speaker 1: There was a guy with me, but he wasn't like my man.
Speaker 5: But there was a guy at the table and another woman and the guy sends over a bottle, and you know, and the way it's like, oh, you know, they sent a bottle from over there. And then he came over and was like, I'm just a big fan. I wanted to, you know, send a bottle over.
Speaker 3: That's all, so what the guy should be doing. I think that's cool. No, he should be drinking the bottle subs everyone making head shots.
Speaker 1: And be like he was like, hell, you know, I'm not your man. Like he's sending a guy.
Speaker 3: I understand he should be drinking it straight to the door. But she is listening, is all right?
Speaker 4: So there are exceptions to every rule. If he comes over and says that in front of you and you're with her, you have to accept that.
Speaker 3: You got to know who, you know, what you're doing.
Speaker 4: What you sign enough to be with somebody who's on the radio. She's syndicated, she's known, she she's famous.
Speaker 3: Does that makes sense? That's it, But that's just what it is. So you know what you do versus the actual Yes, definitely.
Speaker 2: Your questions were like a regular girl.
Speaker 3: She said famous? She said what if she's famous?
Speaker 5: Okay, Now, what do you feel like when you're dating somebody? Do you have to tell them like things about your past as far as women that you've been with. Is it important necessary?
Speaker 6: The problem is, because you know, I was around all the porn girls and stuff like that, they start measuring themselves against the girls, so they think that they got to do all this extravagant things, and then women start thinking, Oh, you're around all these beautiful women, what are you seeing me? And I'm like, I've seen these women without makeup. Y'all all look the same.
Speaker 8: Yes, for the most friend, bonnet fair faces and bonnets the same category.
Speaker 6: Like this this one girl, she was just she's such a big fan of Rihanna, right, And I was like, Yo, you're no different than Rihanna.
Speaker 3: You, she's just more famous than you. I'm like, I've seen it with no makeup. You look just like her. I'm fucking Rihanna. Don't listen to this. You can listen to me, shorty. You don't all feel the same way. Okay, that's his opinion. So that it becomes a certain level of not insecurity, but concern.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, so it's like I'm working up on a mountain hill to convince them I'm rocking with you.
Speaker 5: How often when you because you were around a lot of porn stars and xens, how often did things happen like after, I'm like a lot.
Speaker 3: It depends on whatever the vibe was.
Speaker 6: Most of the time it was work, but it would be random places, staircases.
Speaker 2: You been ran through.
Speaker 3: Nah, I'm cool. I'm like T. D. Jakes. I'm a church nigga. Don't don't yourself to right now. But hold on what's ran through?
Speaker 2: I don't know, just like what's the number? I don't have a number.
Speaker 1: No, no, you have a number like women know they can hit it like everybody. You know, we call it, we call it a park bench, community property.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you have helped me. I remember Gig gave me a great compliment on one of the episodes our CORECT.
Speaker 2: What saying about him?
Speaker 3: Something about my bottom lip and some ship what.
Speaker 1: About his bottom lip?
Speaker 6: I don't remember long time you remember something like you look like you eat pussy very well.
Speaker 3: I call correct. I was like, he be coming me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm still He'll tell you. There's a bunch of you. I mean to this man, No, there was a bunch of trash. And I was like, yo, bro, I'm not this boared like it's not it's not hardy, you know, I'm not that you know because.
Speaker 5: People always say, like a lot of guys sometimes ye like damn he sucked her, like you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, like do you have those like any niggass? These big these chicks be fucking and they be trash.
Speaker 2: Ass niggas, saying that I do sometimes judge a man by people that.
Speaker 3: Have been with you.
Speaker 4: Would you want us to judge you by a nigga you've been with if we picked the wrong one.
Speaker 3: I know you, I know you picked the wrong one. We understand you don't want us to judge you weak and.
Speaker 2: Giant involved, you know.
Speaker 3: That'd be the thing.
Speaker 6: When you're in this line, they start to compare and they're like, oh, she seen her in this magazine even you, Like, they're like, I know your friends with Angel, Like, I don't know what you're seeing her. I'm like, I've never done nothing, but people say that, yeah, like that's girls there.
Speaker 3: You know he's not making that up. Yeah damn, you know what?
Speaker 1: And people do think I was.
Speaker 5: I was telling Mano this the other day because opposed like a birthday, and I've known Mano for so long, right, clearly nothing's ever happened, but people every like, there was a whole bunch of comments.
Speaker 1: I know you fucked her, y'all.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody says that you sucking this day. Oh I know she's sucking this dick that on your show. I know y'all. I know, y'all.
Speaker 1: Because I saw him and I was we.
Speaker 3: Know that's not I don't know ship. I know may no, but I don't know no vibe. I'm just saying me, come on now.
Speaker 1: But I know that I'm just that like for me, I have guy friends and people, and I've know man no person.
Speaker 5: I've know Manal for probably over fifteen years also and never anything like he's my friend. We talk about stuff like we laugh and it is what it is. And I think he's entertaining. I think he's good at what he does and why can't I, you know, do things like I want him. I enjoy him on the shot. I think he's great at it, just like I would think you guys are great. And if there's things I could do that elevate or whatever that help, or you guys can do it for me vis I don't think that's a bad thing. But people will look at it as like she's sucking.
Speaker 1: Ye, But if it was another guy doing like even the two of y'all being cool with each other and working together, if you were.
Speaker 5: One of you was a woman, and people want to make me asume y'all fucking But if I.
Speaker 3: Was a guy.
Speaker 1: Nobody would say that, you know.
Speaker 6: What I mean.
Speaker 3: I think that's a double standard. I agree. I don't know is that a double standing because most stuff will be fucking that's like they have fucked or like, come on, we're going to keep it real guys.
Speaker 4: And we're talking about that. We're talking about the music business. That this world that we're in, people be fucking. They be fucking behind coache It be ship going there just a.
Speaker 5: Five with somebody for fifteen sixteen years. I'm doing something like that because I told Ma, I was like, fy I, we was fucking. I wouldn't be fucking with you no more because you probably would have did some ship, of course, and we would have fell out like that because we would have did.
Speaker 1: Some ship and we would have fell out because I know him, you know what I'm saying. So you said you posted a picture and it's like, oh.
Speaker 3: My god, amnsel Aye, like like I don't understand why he show us so love.
Speaker 4: Like I was like I got that one because we had a good, a good picture. I remember that picture. We had a good We didn't know each ol that well, but we had took a picture for your birthday. I was at your birthday ship and we we took a good picture. It was phenomenal. Nigga was like, oh, I ain't know you.
Speaker 3: Funk with her? Like that's a fuck with who?
Speaker 4: Like what it is?
Speaker 1: Picture?
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I just do that when I would be on the breakfast club and if we took a picture, they'd be.
Speaker 5: Like, you could tell he's sucking her. Like I'm like, it's a whole it would be crazy.
Speaker 3: So you used to read comments, huh, Well.
Speaker 5: I sometimes, but I don't like I'm not the type of person to go all of them and read everything. But sometimes clear and sometimes if it's a post that you know, it's like advertisement about this.
Speaker 6: You had a party at my grill. I remember y'all too was there and I put the video up. All it was that's what you tell And she's bringing all these girls out and you're young, fuck them all all this other ship optics is a dangerous thing in this industry, and I manipulated very well.
Speaker 1: Listen, do you think that one day you'll get married?
Speaker 2: I'll try the fuck try anything.
Speaker 3: Once he said, it's not that I tried, but you know, the girls be differently. She just said it. They changed their mind.
Speaker 1: We all have all.
Speaker 2: You won't mind, now get out of here.
Speaker 5: Yeah you.
Speaker 3: Did say you were monkey.
Speaker 1: I heard it.
Speaker 3: She's paying attention. Monk means i'thing selective.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you probably weren't always as selective as you.
Speaker 3: Are now I was always selective.
Speaker 1: That's gross.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But it just had the whitest spectrum.
Speaker 1: Are there women that you would deny having slept with?
Speaker 2: Yeah, quick, get that question.
Speaker 3: You got the whole It's for different reasons, that's what.
Speaker 1: What would be a reason to deny it.
Speaker 6: They're in a relationship, he said, I'm gonna wrap this up fast. They're in a relationship of girls weaponized my name to other dudes to incentivize them to be in a meaningful relationship.
Speaker 3: So they'd be like, oh you know, I know HAINI can all ship, you know, you know my girl? Oh my god.
Speaker 6: So he'll buy her present and some dumb ship. I'm like, don't do that ship or he'll try to lock her down. So I'll deny it.
Speaker 1: Right, So you lie on your.
Speaker 3: Yeah to tell them I never had sex. Yeah, that's a good. Yeah, I've never I've never met her or never did nothing.
Speaker 1: What about like if she looks different than she used to category if it.
Speaker 8: Smell weird or if it's a.
Speaker 3: It's a simple rule because crazy.
Speaker 6: Because of all the accusations, I always say, it's my fault. The sex is bat it was my fault. If I don't know her, it's my fault. This is how I protect myself. She could have done everything wrong, it's still my fault. Okay, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Correct answer.
Speaker 5: Now, let me ask you as a marry man, do you ask do you guys share each other's like passwords.
Speaker 1: And like can she look at your phone? And answervice?
Speaker 3: She can't look at my phone, but she's gotten in my phone? She was allowed to.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 1: She did.
Speaker 2: You've been in her phone?
Speaker 3: No, don't do that. I don't funk with that. I don't like that. I don't funk with that.
Speaker 4: I don't get why even people even do that type of ship, because nothing's good really gonna come from it. If if if you feel like you need to go in my phone, it's something that I'm doing or you're doing, so why you even have to cross.
Speaker 3: That bread right?
Speaker 1: And once you get to that point, it's like.
Speaker 4: That that phone ship is very very delicate to me because I've been the nigga who's been violated for their phone. Man, I've had women put up, you know, I have women make up, go on line to act like they was my wife at the time, and you know how you put make the website and all that and get.
Speaker 3: My print out and sobers Yo, I've been through that. I mean when I met I had to tell my wife. I mean I had that.
Speaker 4: I had a lot of women, you know what I'm saying, Like that was just the preworg resit. When I was younger, I had a lot of women. I played basketball, I was in the music business, throwing parties, I was in college.
Speaker 2: It was always that nigga.
Speaker 4: I was always I jumped into music business. You're very very young when nobody was doing it and I was throwing parties. I was doing things that nobody was doing. I did a lot of funk, and I did a lot of wow, a lot of wild ship.
Speaker 3: I admitted. You know what I'm saying, You.
Speaker 1: Feel like you're glad you did that early and got it over with, and now you don't.
Speaker 3: You never get it out of your sister.
Speaker 4: You give it up, You give it up, giving coming up. Tina I'm letting that. You know what I'm saying, But you never like be like, oh no, I don't want to menage them all.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm done with that. And this is random. I've never had sex with any of the ladies here. I have to say that.
Speaker 1: What disclaimer?
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, it goes out of him. That goes I've done this long enough.
Speaker 7: Come from.
Speaker 1: I saw her.
Speaker 4: She lifted off her foot when you said this word. I'm like, no, No, I think he likes drama too. No, think like drama ghosts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he likes it.
Speaker 3: The phone when y'all annoyed me, he like, I'm not, No, I be like this, you're annoying me. Stop? Oh what you go?
Speaker 6: Fuck up the niggas. It's it's easy for me, dude, don't say that. I'm I'm like, I'm not dealing with this ship. Bro, Listen, I'm at an age. I'm not trying to catch no fake stroke.
Speaker 3: But you enjoyed the drama though.
Speaker 1: Have you sent therapy?
Speaker 3: It'd be fun.
Speaker 1: I think he should.
Speaker 3: He should. Oh no, it'd be too much too. We might make that before I get marriaged. Therapy. I did personal thing when I was younger.
Speaker 4: I used to be like real, mean, I just started talking to people when I started the podcast.
Speaker 3: Seen her many. No, it doesn't help.
Speaker 4: I see I see how many a day and never spoke to like I always chill in the back. Yeah, until I started to do this and I said, oh, ship, I gotta talk to.
Speaker 3: Friendly.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would love for you to do something. Y'all should bring a therapist on the show.
Speaker 3: On bad You and that ship don't make the YouTube move. I'm not interested.
Speaker 4: I'll be trying to give them to try to give them the good I try to we excuse me, we try.
Speaker 3: To give them the good ship the lawyers, the therapist type of ship.
Speaker 1: Niggas be like, need to do the therapy.
Speaker 3: I guess that it can evolve.
Speaker 1: We have a selective dick.
Speaker 3: I mean, it.
Speaker 6: Depends I've run into I've been blessed to run into a lot of quality women.
Speaker 3: I know a lot of good looking women.
Speaker 2: Look at God coming.
Speaker 5: This was the lip service back few collaboration that we've been talking about it and we'll definitely do it again. I appreciate you guys for coming. People honestly, Happy birthday. Spend the year off with y'all.
Speaker 2: With the bang first, episode of the year.
Speaker 4: Wow, thank you south Side, we made it.
Speaker 1: Twenty four k old Day, b K all day and.
Speaker 3: Shouts out to eight where you're from, d C? They love me in d C. I love DC anymore? You relax?
Speaker 1: No, I'm playing with you.
Speaker 3: They love that I am.
Speaker 1: I just live in Atlanta, but I'm from Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know, case, me and your cousin know each other really because is this man all right?
Speaker 1: Well let's end it right there?
Speaker 3: How to go?
Speaker 1: I can't miss this, like okay, it's lip service.