Speaker 1: Hello, gorgeous. It's Lala Kent.
Speaker 2: Welcome to untraditionally Lala, Hello, my gorgeous people.
Speaker 1: I am Ella.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited to be back at it with the brosif Hi five.
Speaker 1: Oh that one was elbow, elbow, elbow. Our elbows are off. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: If you watch mine, you'll hit it every time.
Speaker 1: See. I think it's the pariff. I don't think so. I think it's the elbow.
Speaker 2: I'm hype because we have fan questions. I love a fan question. We're gonna pop it off with Beth. Hello, Beth, favorite, heytany the favorite memory together?
Speaker 1: God, we have so many.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me tell you what my favorite memory is, Dad laying down the seats for us when we would go to Saint George or anywhere really because my dad was all about save in them pennies, guys.
Speaker 1: A flight to.
Speaker 2: Newport Beach, California, No get in the car, drive buddy, and his.
Speaker 3: Was like, well, if you want to fly, you can't bring your boogie board, you can't bring your chairs, you can't bring any of that.
Speaker 2: Do you want to do that? I was like, yes, yes, yep, that's exactly what I want to do. We'll buy them when we get car, and then not Dad, no penny pinsion all day long. I respect it.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: We had a like thirty pound TV that we put in the car too. If we rolled, that was killing us.
Speaker 2: All we had the expedition and he would lay down the seats except for the very back bench, which at that point in time, if you wanted the back bench out, you had to fully room out of the car. Yes, it wasn't just like fold into the floor, no buttons. So he would put all of these blankets down and then pillows against the back bench, and then a giant.
Speaker 1: Television like one of those small screens but like the block vhs.
Speaker 2: Obviously you'd put that in Easton's Xbox. And if we got a little tired and just wanted to enjoy the drive, we would lay down in the back seat, play video games, watch movies, and then when we happened to be awake. I don't know what the difference was, but if we were awake, I would be like, I want you guys on the bench, put your.
Speaker 1: Seat belts on.
Speaker 2: It was like, why the difference between me laying here sleeping, like it's just impossible to crash if we would have rolled easton dead all of us. Imagine that TV clonking.
Speaker 1: Us all I know, not even like a strap down on it.
Speaker 4: Nothing, Come on, Dad put a strap on it.
Speaker 1: Nothing, just in and said, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: That's one of my most vivid memories.
Speaker 1: Know that one.
Speaker 3: Another one of mine is breaking down in Parley's Canyon in a fucking limita sine.
Speaker 2: So my my ex he must have like kind of been a nerd or something in high school or for a.
Speaker 1: While, because like he was trying to repeat it.
Speaker 2: He got like a white limousine for us and like red roses delivered and it was my dad's birthday. Weird, little ditty ish but like but like, no one drives limos anymore. It's like black cars. So if you see a limousine, it's old.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 3: Even the limo company that rented it, they were like, good luck.
Speaker 2: We didn't make it up the canvas. And I do remember that as well.
Speaker 1: I have photo coming off of the car if they said another limo.
Speaker 2: Yeah they did, but you know what, I wanted to lose my mind in that moment, and I actually remember looking at Dad and being like, you know what, there's gonna be a day where my dad's not here and I'm just gonna enjoy this moment. There's a picture of outside of the car with a Limo driver with the hood up checking to see what it was with smoke and me hitting the vase that were massive at that time.
Speaker 4: Like you put oil black and gold one. Yeah, the oil cartridge one. I'm not gonna lie. Those buns got you some clouds? Oh, maybe I'll get one you can smock.
Speaker 2: Please don't ruby. What are your favorite things about each other?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My favorite thing about Easton is what like a lighthearted presence he is, Like I find you to be so funny. If I wake up and I'm just like chemically imbalanced, which happens.
Speaker 3: That's always like somehow every morning, wanna we all of us have to lean on one person, whether it's Gigi that day, you or then me.
Speaker 2: No. Yeah, but when I see Easton like his dreads walk out of his back house to come into my house, I like get excited.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean there's not one singular thing that like is my favorite thing. Like my favorite thing about you is just your Lauren ah, like you're yeah, there does not mean you bring me like such peace when I'm mentally chaotic, you bring me like the funniest and happiest moments. You bring You're just my best friend. It's like, what is your favorite thing about your best friend? It's like, fuck, I can't pick. There's everything that you bring me when we chill and not even talk like.
Speaker 1: It's peace, it's fun, it's fuck you.
Speaker 3: It's just I don't know you bring like my favorite thing about you is the piece you bring me.
Speaker 1: Okay, does that make sense? Yeah, you're my best friend.
Speaker 2: We were sitting watching a football game in Easton's house the other day. Because I run over there to retreat at times.
Speaker 3: To get there, I can tell the house is a little chaotic, and as like, hey, if you want to come over, and then she does, but then the other one starts coming over.
Speaker 2: The trickle effect rapes are open, and we see the Gal and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, oh no, And then after the Gig, you know it's coming next, Then it's the O.
Speaker 1: Then it's the ass.
Speaker 2: Well, no, I don't let Sosa just roam the house.
Speaker 3: Well, she's coming with Sosa, so you get the whole package with Gig.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I remember, just like sitting there and we were like smacking the babe, and I just like looked at him and I was like, well, I better go be a mom again.
Speaker 1: I was like, you're my best friend. Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I enjoy you a lot just hanging out Sam.
Speaker 2: Do you ever get on each other's nerves living together?
Speaker 1: Gigi does? We got it good?
Speaker 3: Gigi's another fucking kid, Dammit, that's what we bitch about having multiple kids in the house.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be really pissed when she hears that. No, I love the Gi.
Speaker 2: It's a very rare occasion that I ever get sick my mom or I get annoyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I don't know. I've never been annoyed of anybody in this family. And even if we are, we're like very good at just.
Speaker 2: Like wee me, I need a moment, ye, please.
Speaker 1: Leave, And then we'll look at each other and be like, did what did I do?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And then Mom will be like you were a little off?
Speaker 3: Or Mom will do that and I'll be like, well you were you know the way you said it, I could see it was taken and learned.
Speaker 1: And then Mom sits there, I'm going to go apologize.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, there's I think the things of our familycation system going on in this house. And what I've noticed with each of us is we're the types where if you say things in the moment, each person has to kind of retreat to think about what the other person said, and then there's resolution at the end. I can only think of maybe a handful.
Speaker 3: I'm just gonna say, I can't even know how to describe this because it's.
Speaker 1: Never really happened. No.
Speaker 2: I can think of a few times in my entire life where there have been explosive arguments, but we always come around that exact same day. It's very strange. I get it so many times. I talk to my friends and they're like, oh my gosh, I could never live with my mom or I could never live with my family full time. We have something very unique and special, this family. But also I was thinking about this the other day. It's weird to me that like we grow up, like you have children and then you send those children off to meet some random person that they then fall for, have children with, and start their own family dynamic.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, that to me is weird.
Speaker 2: This should be something where you grow the entire family. I don't understand this whole go out, meet strangers, see if you like them, pro create and start your own thing.
Speaker 1: It doesn't resonate with me.
Speaker 2: My dream is to find a dude whose mom is really fucking cool too, our moms become best friends, move them in the house.
Speaker 1: I just want to pod. Well, I don't know. I like the uh.
Speaker 3: What, I like being around. I like having the compound with everybody on it. Like that's my dream. Buy a lot of land and then just put houses like yeah, same for if I were to find a lady to put like her family. Yeah, you know, even if you had like just all of us, her brother and his little wife, move them.
Speaker 1: I need a homie, I will say.
Speaker 2: Though all of my friends from like childhood, we all have the same exact dynamics with our families. They're always together all the freaking time. So I grew up with this being very normal because my friends had the same exact relationship.
Speaker 1: With their me just saying like, move them in. I need homies.
Speaker 3: That's how funny that my I want family. Family is friends to me, so it's like more friend like family is friends. Yeah, did you just get that more? Oh my gosh, Like.
Speaker 1: I don't care for your friend mind. Yeah, I just want family.
Speaker 2: I know when people are like you don't have any friends, I'm like, really, because I feel busy all the time.
Speaker 1: I back a good amount of times, a good.
Speaker 2: Amount of times clicking that uh cantle button.
Speaker 3: I know I feel bad to declining, so I always just swipe up and let it keep ringing.
Speaker 2: I never sorry, Danielle says Easton. Are you still single? What is the update on your love life?
Speaker 3: Still single? How does one meet women? I don't know, because that's I've just like, this is real. I'm not on dating apps. I've never been on one.
Speaker 1: I think just going out and also.
Speaker 3: So that's my other thing. I go out. I'll see Q girls, like I said, cute girls that go out. Are you guys going out to be hit on? Or are you being hit on so much that you're like, I'm just trying to enjoy my night because I'm the guy that will look at you if there's something there. I want the girl to come up to me, because I know one hundred men are coming up to you if you want me. I'm a decent guy. I'm not going to make your night uncomfortable. Do you get what I'm saying I think you you have to step over that down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you spark up conversation and you immediately get a vibe like if someone wants to talk to you and engage, you know, and if they don't, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, but here's the thing, I'll talk And then even if I get that vibe, I'm like, oh, wow, I didn't I shouldn't have shot this.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting.
Speaker 2: I think this year you have to get out of your own head. And you know what, you you have a lot of cute friends that I feel's gotta know somebody. I also like the idea of somebody hooking you up with someone they know and can coon.
Speaker 1: I like that because I can everything to my ex. No, I can, like that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I can talk to girls, I can go on days, but I compare everything to my ex only for myself. Of like when I first met her, there was nobody else in the world. Texting was easy to her. Now like if I meet a girl, I'm like, oh, I got to text her back, So it's like I know I don't like you.
Speaker 1: No, So that's my other thing.
Speaker 3: It's like, why go and talk to all these women to just like know that I'm not interested.
Speaker 2: Because it's an elimination process and that's how you find your person.
Speaker 3: True, But it's just like why be I feel like I don't need to be eliminating all these women and being like this dick of like going through a thousand things.
Speaker 1: You know, like I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you want to find your partner, you start by manifesting and saying like, universe, I am open to finding somebody whoever I meant to find. Like that's the other thing, bring them into my You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, it is because the other thing that's hard for me is like sparking up a conversation because I don't go to bars, right, so where is a convers Like it's hard for me to see a que girl shopping and like go up to her and spark a conversation.
Speaker 1: How does one even do that? Not even in the same apparel section. You don't know that you do it shopping well, And that's where it's like still with a group of friends. So I have to go out and that's what I meant.
Speaker 2: Well, you got to get out of your comfort zone then, right, or join a dating app. Alyssa asked Easton how are you doing in your sobriety.
Speaker 3: Honestly, very good right now, skittish at times, obviously, not like I'm going to drink, but when you start to lose your mind, that's where an addict's mind goes. I've told you guys, I need Yeah. But I told you and Mom the other day that I was feeling like off, yeah, like I didn't. Mom was like, are you going to drink? And I was like, I mean I do. I don't think so I'm not going to tell you no, but keep me close and I'm going to keep you close.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think the biggest difference with this round of sobriety is like very uncomfortable conversations.
Speaker 3: My awn haty and like being honest and like that was the other thing is I had a conversation with them and there were times where I felt, and it's always a personal thing I felt when I'd go to them with problems, I was being judged when I wasn't being judged. They were taught talking me through things, but I was judging myself. So that's what I was doing. And it was almost like getting over the hump of me having that like pride and saying like I'm struggling mentally today, and I can I can tell you that, so me being able to like wake up and not be good and instead of not telling my family and going I'm going to just try to be good today and fake this, and then the next day was doubled and tripled and so on that now I can always go back to reset when I tell them I'm not good today, yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Then it's like an overwhelming amount of honesty.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when I go to bed that night, they knew I was honest and I don't have to pretend. So my sobriety has been going very very well because of honesty. My sponsor, I'm calling more often than not just saying like, hey, just a weird couple of minutes, and he's like, perfect, let's talk through it. And that's the other thing is like a couple of minutes can turn into a couple of hours. So I'm trying to nip it at the couple of minutes totally. And it's been very very good, and it's you know, it's the one thing that I'm it's never going to get better.
Speaker 1: You're four months sober, yeah, and it's never going to get better. Attic mind is an attic mind.
Speaker 3: Like I can't even stop at a bag of chips, guys, Like that's my next.
Speaker 1: Addiction problem is like junk food.
Speaker 3: Not even junk food, but like stopping bag of popcorn, not eating the whole thing bag of chips, a bag of gummy bears. It's like that's an addiction too. How do I stop at like four bites and start training my mind so I can maybe beat the whole other.
Speaker 1: You know, beating just I don't want anything to have a hold on me. Well, thee has a hold on you. Talk about it.
Speaker 2: If you could go on a date this is from Josh. If you could go on a date with a celebrity, who would you want it to be.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to lie to you, guys. Leah Halton, who's that?
Speaker 3: She's just a TikToker and she just got famous and she's the cutest Leah.
Speaker 1: She's from Australia, Australia. Oh, she's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's the prettiest thing in the world and she's cute and I don't know, I'm ould does she? I think like twenty five four six, I'm hoping how old twenty four day? Wow, I'm like shocked at this. She's so pretty, she's beautiful. She won TikTok Video of the Year two years in a row. Wow, easton billions of views. Jah what content does she posts? She's very pretty. Makeup, she's really going to make up. Okay, that's how she got fus. But yeah, that's my little that's my little crush.
Speaker 2: I have two. It would be Theovonne. I'd gone a date with him, too. Fun It's so funny to me. The other person who's that basketball player? It says his mom is the real MVP.
Speaker 1: Kevin dur Kevin Durant. Those are Kevin Durant for you.
Speaker 2: Like, I find that in interviews. I obviously don't know him, but that he and I would like we're the same person.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what you call Kevin Durant a hooper? What's a hooper? Straight ball? Okay?
Speaker 3: You care about there's a difference between NBA because NBA is that's a league where you put on a show.
Speaker 1: No, not this man.
Speaker 3: He just hoops, Give me a ball, let me go at it. I love straight hooper, best scorer in the league.
Speaker 2: I love that he loves his mom. I love that he likes to just chill. He doesn't He's not trying to be out and about like that.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I have to be out and about like that at times.
Speaker 1: But do you want to know his biggest bill?
Speaker 3: Do you want to know his cup of coffee, his favorite drug, going at people on the internet, just being a troll. That's his cup of coffee in the morning. That's his hit of adrenaline being a troll.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's not a little lofty in him. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, Kevin Durant, I yeah, those are my Those are my two top people who I would for sure want to go on a date with because I feel like it would be when I go on a date, I want to have the best time of my life. I want to come home with my cup full. And as I get older, I realize you.
Speaker 1: Come home with three cups.
Speaker 2: Yeah, three cups full with my hooper. You guys, thank you for listening to another episode of Untraditionally Lala. I'm gonna catch you guys on the next episode. Bye bye,