Speaker 1: Word with me here. You know, bt know how it goes. Shout at oct no real color, what we see, whole game? Ready bout the something. Oh you can't stand on their own set. I already know you came with me because with the squad of me they get at They called me.
Speaker 2: Love he Love ball the Lord. Welcome to The Baller Show. Podcasts available everywhere you get your podcasts. Please continue to like, subscribe to share YouTube page at Baller alert TV.
Speaker 3: I go by the name of Ferraris. I go by the name you know bt c t with that. She just ma with AKA go from Harlem.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, y'all killing us in the comments right now. I'm that why because they were they felt like we were real slow with the frondial bang bang.
Speaker 2: When he was trying to explain, I broke it. That why he had two girlfriends.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 4: Repeating what he said.
Speaker 3: I understand what he was.
Speaker 6: Saying because I listened to what you said. I wanted to do what you said, and I listened to what he said. And then I said, okay, I see what.
Speaker 7: He didn't say anything.
Speaker 3: I just said, what happened.
Speaker 7: If you look at it, I said, if you watch a video, game.
Speaker 3: I said, you tell me.
Speaker 6: Okay, maybe I ain't watched the whole video, but I said, I know, I know for a fact exactly what he was talking about.
Speaker 3: That's why he was doing I was putting two and two together.
Speaker 4: We're still confused, and we were just trying to get the story. But he was just trying to tell us the best way that he could. But I think we had a lot of unanswered questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: I think also that a lot of y'all was y'alls, you know, y'all was really getting on them in the comments. It wasn't me, but a lot of people don't know what fence then, So let me break it. Break it down to y'all what fence is.
Speaker 3: Fensta is a burner Instagram account that you used to communicate with other people were burner Instagram accounts.
Speaker 7: That's what a fake Instagram account.
Speaker 3: No, you use a fake picture, fake name. Everything is fake.
Speaker 2: Some people do have a real they have their real fen stuff, but then they keep a close so it's like all all green circle.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 4: No, it's like troller counts. Like celebrities make up fake accounts to scroll.
Speaker 2: So some of these celebrities be watching us forget No.
Speaker 3: It's not some of them, all of them. All of them have burner accounts.
Speaker 4: Definitely got a she just knows everything that's going on.
Speaker 8: Jay Z.
Speaker 6: I mean you you have you have to because I was talking to somebody yesterday and he was like, why was such and such looking at my story? It was it was a celebrity, and it's like no fence to if they had a fence that they could go look at your story and you wouldn't even know.
Speaker 4: So let's face to get into this blog bag. Okay, that's what we fenced to do.
Speaker 7: What about Chris Brown sitting next to Clavo.
Speaker 3: That was weird that I didn't know that they still I didn't know it was still like smoke right there. Oh Chris real quick said, it's still smoke.
Speaker 2: I don't think they ever cleared anything up from the past.
Speaker 6: No, but you know, eventually, if you mad at somebody for a certain amount of time, I don't even care that it wasn't mad.
Speaker 7: It wasn't mad. It was like, I want to fight you.
Speaker 9: Chris Brown will not Brown is not one of them get people like he's gonna stand on business for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: Like what cardib said forever. That's yeah, Chris definitely standing on business.
Speaker 9: Is it okay to still have beef over somebody that you're neither one of you guys away?
Speaker 2: I mean, well, because I believe that they were friends. Yeah, they were friends, or they were around each other a lot previously before the.
Speaker 3: You know, that's like if that's like if you know from the outside looking in, I don't really know.
Speaker 4: Did they fight his crew fault the migo, No, they never fought.
Speaker 7: I heard it was some scuffles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it was a little scuffle.
Speaker 7: Somebody put some palls on somebody.
Speaker 3: But one them too though, but their crews right, it.
Speaker 2: Was something something some some people scuffled, but then they both denied.
Speaker 4: It on their behalfs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay. See the problem is that men beef could turn real life, so women can too. You didn't see that. You didn't see the woman arguing with the other woman that the clip that went virul she starts shooting at her. I mean, my dad, eight, I get what you're saying. I get what you're saying that.
Speaker 4: Well, well, wife, and Luci's doing twenty damn twenty years in prison. You must serve ten and ten on probation.
Speaker 7: A buy this.
Speaker 2: He's eligible for parole in three and a half months, so he may be coming home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: I think.
Speaker 4: I think he's getting out summertime because he's been in jail since like when twenty one one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I knew he was gonna come out early. I didn't think it was gonna be that fast because time.
Speaker 2: He's eligible for parole doesn't mean he's gonna get out. He has to go to court, but he has one. He has the Drew Findings lawyer. So yeah, yeah, so he's going to So I looked at it. He's going to get ten years of probation. His probation ten years, but time served as well. Yeah, so he's going to be out. He's going to be out before summertime.
Speaker 3: What dah summer? What Lucci look like? What he's gonna be.
Speaker 7: He's been a stay as in that house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's gonna be. He's gonna be in the house to stay. He needs to stay put because he accepted the plea deal. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I also saw that he apologized to victims family. They stated that Luchi was the driver, but wasn't you know, involved in a shooting.
Speaker 9: What I'm gonna do with apology and you killed my child, like, no, thank you keep that in serve your time.
Speaker 4: Where you know who's not accepting apology Kevin Hart because he has requested a temporary restraining order against Tasha Ki.
Speaker 3: I love Tasha kashak Yo. So now Tasha k hasn't learned her lesson from being sued by Cardi B.
Speaker 9: No, No, that is a fuel to her fire. I want to I'm looking up her sign because I really want to surprised.
Speaker 3: No, don't look up the sign.
Speaker 6: You need to look up her luria Like how like how is she still able to do these interviews and make these big speculations against these huge celebrities and she still has a show.
Speaker 9: She ain't skinning nothing like one thing about her, Like I went to school for journalism, so like our goal is supposed to be seek the truth and report it. She takes that to heart, like she doesn't care what people say, but she does do good research. So when she comes with it, it's gonna be from inside the camp. It's gonna be pretty credible. And I think that's why people don't like her, because the stuff that she's saying, people can't just be like, oh, that's just a woman. She comes with the facts with it. So that's what makes it kind of like you're speaking somebody assistance, someone that knows what's going on, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's not scary, and I think I think I think assistance and people like that should be sued.
Speaker 6: Also, yes, because you not when when when you got these assistants that are making these First of all.
Speaker 3: You don't know if it's truth.
Speaker 4: And she signed the NBA and he was he gave her thirty thousand a month exactly.
Speaker 6: But at the end of the day, we don't know if it's true because it's somebody that could have been around you years ago that didn't pan out the way they thought it was and you got rid of them, and then they can say anything about you. And Tasha Kay is giving these people a platform and it's kind of like, Okay, that girl is never going to have a job in this industry ever. Again, granted is entertained because I watch this shit too, it's entertaining, but I'd be like, I hope you got a good.
Speaker 3: I think intention is really the big thing there.
Speaker 9: So the people could come on here, but if their intention is to hurt this person and intention so I agree with you intention, We got to kind of look to see like, why are you coming out at this moment?
Speaker 3: What happened? How did you guys?
Speaker 9: And like why are you breaking up? Why are you willing to break an NBA? All those things are kind of fact that.
Speaker 4: He's alleging defamation and civil extortion.
Speaker 8: That's what it is.
Speaker 3: Why does Kevin Heart keep getting extorted? Kevin Heart, you live in la and you don't know no gang bangers, Like how how are you getting extorted by the people in the industry?
Speaker 9: That's why one person who felt like they didn't get what they were supposed to get from that person, and then they're gonna have this chip on their shoulder and once they get the moment to tell this side of the story, it's gonna blow up.
Speaker 7: I definitely feel like he's a nice guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, speaking the side of the stories, you're ready to get to your side of the story because we need a story from Harlem with Tamira. I know that you have been playing Karsha please and you know a lot of crazy things been happening. Let us know what's tea?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 9: So I got Korsha pleased the other day and I forgot what question came up, but I had immediately text oct and I was like, make sure I tell you guys this story.
Speaker 3: So I had an ex boyfriend. I love my ex boyfriend down right.
Speaker 4: And these are true stories.
Speaker 3: These are true.
Speaker 9: Don't be in a comic store. I'm making this up because that really hurts my feelings. Anyway, So I had an ex boyfriend. He wasn't feeling well. I thought it was the flood, That's what I thought it was. So I wrapped him up in blankets and I was taking care of him. And next thing I know, he shits all over my bed like watery, going through my sheets, doodle in my bed and I had pink fluffy look at bets faced and I'm like, but the crazy shit is he immediately got better once he got it out, like it was like that was.
Speaker 3: He got everything.
Speaker 9: But I was like, the question was like, am I helping you clean because I don't love you that much? Like I'll get you some tissue to blow your nose, but I'm not about to sit here like it was such violation. But he did give me everything new and he felt better afterwards, and I didn't judge him for it because that was the love of my life at the time. So if anybody is ever sick and they shit in your bag.
Speaker 3: Give them some grace.
Speaker 4: Did he ever take care of you like that?
Speaker 3: I don't get sick a lot, but man, you should have called the hospital.
Speaker 6: Somebody take a poop in my bed. I'm calling the ambulance.
Speaker 9: Going on better right after that. I guess it was a little system thing. And then once he got it out, he stopped sweating.
Speaker 3: He was like he bounced, so he had to take a dump, and he was scared to take a dump in your house. I don't I didn't think of that. That's what happened. But he was like sick, he was shivering, he was in the comforters.
Speaker 9: Oh, I never thought of that. I don't think you should be that way. Like couples, don't be scared to use the bathroom in front of your partner.
Speaker 3: Man, you got a dump, you gotta dump and flush. He didn't.
Speaker 6: He didn't know how to do that, and he was scared to use the bathroom, and I think he held it in. That's why he was sweating. You haven't had to go to the bathroom so bad you start sweating.
Speaker 4: I have, Well, you know when you're sick a lot of times when you use the bathroom when you, you know, defecate, it definitely helps you, helps your system and passes through.
Speaker 3: I don't know about it. You stay with a girl if she did that to you, and would I stay with her? Like, would you still continue in relationship? I mean yeah, but I would kind of be like, yo, what like.
Speaker 4: You couldn't go to the bathroom, but she couldn't help it. I don't think he I don't.
Speaker 9: I really think he was sick and he just maybe you know how sometimes you think it's a little far and it's really a shark.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that that turned into a mess.
Speaker 2: I definitely be shocked. But I'm so tis Tunisia. Tenisia's my wife, so I don't care what happens to her. But if we're like dating and that happens, I'm so like, ain't all about damn pause you know about this thing? For that to happen, that would freak me out. And yeah, I probably would.
Speaker 7: Not talk to you.
Speaker 3: That's not the worst. You wouldn't talk to her, Yeah, probably, But see she you said that was the love of your life. At the moment, I was done.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Connie Diamond just walked in the building to mer you gotta run about for Connie Downing one time. Let let's let it know about the story, just just a little making sure.
Speaker 3: So I had an ex boyfriend.
Speaker 9: He was sick and I wrapped him up blankets, left him in my bed, was trying to like do the tea get him better, but he actually ended up like diarying all over my bed, like just shipping all over my bed. So the question is, if you're in a relationship with somebody and that happens to you, how would.
Speaker 3: You deal with it?
Speaker 8: Yeah? I think I would.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what's saying New York girls is hard? Look at that. We had love and nice. Yeah, that don't mean y'all want steal.
Speaker 7: That was a very nice answer.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I would clean up whatever.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 8: I thought, you.
Speaker 6: New York woman, that'll take care of you.
Speaker 3: Though they will. They also.
Speaker 2: Though, right, huh, you'll probably be cussing while you're doing while you're cleaning up.
Speaker 8: I'll custom myself, what a gas mask on this disgusting?
Speaker 3: The gas mask is needed on under all?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 4: So we got love versus money?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, yes, it's love versus money on the ball Or Alert show Common and Jennifer Hudson.
Speaker 2: I think that Common is with Jennifer Hudson because he actually really likes her, and I think that can turn into love. Even though he's been bouncing around doing this thing. I think he's doing this thing and he found somebody that you know, it's equal or something like that. No, Jennifer Hudson, I think that's love too. I think it's a love love thing. I think they do really like each other. I don't think money is involved. I don't think this is about money.
Speaker 9: It is about money because he wants one of them boys that she got like he was he got, Yeah, but he's missing one and he wants, like if he dates somebody that's put him on that level.
Speaker 3: Yes, he do.
Speaker 4: High profile women like Serena Williams.
Speaker 3: Got him.
Speaker 4: As Common and y'all.
Speaker 3: Say, Laurie how he is and you'll need to stand on that and at least Laurie har Young.
Speaker 8: Wait he.
Speaker 3: Break down Common, Hitless.
Speaker 4: Taraji p Henson, Erica Badu, Serena Williams, who he was, had, Tiffany had is?
Speaker 3: How's Common meeting these women? That's what I want to He looks like, literally what I'm saying, like, how, like what setting.
Speaker 7: Is he need?
Speaker 2: He's common things right, right, they're going to be around each other.
Speaker 3: Oh, he is horror, horror, anybody fifty one gives horror. But he's not cheating. So he's a man whore.
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh, and we can't forget Angela Ry.
Speaker 7: He was a lot my girl, not cheating on anybody.
Speaker 5: He just he had.
Speaker 3: It doesn't work out and he goes to the next person. These people, though, look at it. It's him not so she's not a horror. No, she's young. She's supposed to tea. She's in her twenties. This man is fifty one.
Speaker 2: Realizing that he doesn't want to be married, like, you don't have to be married that alone, Jennifer, she looks like a woman that wants to be married and deserves to be.
Speaker 3: He's given a tool you and the we we This is not a factor, is a factor. It's a big factor.
Speaker 4: So Taberra says that calmen is the is the male laur Harvey.
Speaker 3: Yes, I don't.
Speaker 9: I think Jennifer's love for him it's not necessarily money, but it's an Altario motive.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll go with that.
Speaker 6: Well from hearing his hit list after that rap. Hey, man, I'm gonna give you a clop because I wasn't. I was not familiar with your game. But I think that this this is a busy decision for Common based on his list of women he's dated, which is very high profile women.
Speaker 3: I think with Jennifer, that is actually love.
Speaker 6: She seems like a loving, genuine woman and she don't know that she's dating a male version of Lord Harvey.
Speaker 8: This might be his final Who might be he might be willing to settle with this one.
Speaker 3: Mmm, so you think it's love? I think so?
Speaker 7: Okay, see, all right, cool, all right?
Speaker 4: But last one real quick, I just want you'all opinion on Tyrese and Zelley.
Speaker 3: He love her?
Speaker 2: This might be I'm fucked up emotionally and I need someone to connecting his girlfriend. And you know what that last I need somebody to connect with physically.
Speaker 6: Man, the way he posted, no, he got to be loved. And I keep on telling my celebrity friends, y'all keep making these women famous. Y'all better start getting contracts, because I'm telling you, you posting your woman like that, you ain't the only person in the DMS.
Speaker 7: Because she got booking info in her bio.
Speaker 3: Now, Oh she's back to the street.
Speaker 8: That shit crazy.
Speaker 3: Once you got booking, she got booking in Yes, a contract the next day.
Speaker 8: Immedi Instagram girl.
Speaker 3: Before that, I didn't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know what, but it.
Speaker 3: Says for me, you know what how answers, But I'm with you.
Speaker 9: I think that for him it's definitely love because he just seems like the type of person that attached the who what's gonna give him the type of energy and tim that he wants at the moment.
Speaker 3: For her, it was just the opportunity. She like, I can do that for now.
Speaker 8: So I think it's love for ter.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they won't know her, hope.
Speaker 4: It's love for We don't want his heart broke again because then we're gonna have to go through a whole other thing on Instagram and we ain't ready for it.
Speaker 3: What more do you want from me?
Speaker 5: We'll be right back with more of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: What's going on ya, Shagirl, Connie Diamond. You are now tuned into The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: Connie Diamond in the Queen Torres in the building listen. I just want to go on record to say Connie brought up the zodia X signs first when.
Speaker 3: Yah, yeah the way it's Aquarious season.
Speaker 7: I'm just letting shout out to season.
Speaker 3: Shout out to the query.
Speaker 7: You don't like the queries. I didn't see that you had a bad Aquarius experience.
Speaker 3: Okay, who's your favorite date? What's your favorites a date?
Speaker 8: I can tell you the signs that that I hate the date Scorpios.
Speaker 4: I think everybody hate that you have Taxis you have that's the number one.
Speaker 3: Like Scorpio.
Speaker 7: As soon as they the Bronx in the building.
Speaker 3: Yes you can have box queens right, yes.
Speaker 7: Yeah, get together.
Speaker 8: Grew or the Bronx. I was born. I have a family in the Bronx. Moved to queen Is when I was like five for a little while, and then I moved back to the Bronx when I was graduated high school.
Speaker 3: What high school did you go to?
Speaker 8: I went to Campus Magnet first.
Speaker 7: And then I went to Springfield because you're from Harlem. To make sure I say it right, yes, I'll.
Speaker 3: Play about them.
Speaker 9: Boroughs now different though, like you wasn't queens in the Bronx complete different places.
Speaker 8: It's all different exactly why.
Speaker 6: It's like right there, yeah, on the street, we're different.
Speaker 4: Yeah. But you know at fourteen you was rapping and you started rapping, right yeah, okay, So what how did that shape you? How did you know being from the Bronx, going to Queens, going back to the Bronx, how did that shape your style musically?
Speaker 8: Oh? Man, I think it just kind of made me. It kind of made me a little I'm a really naturally like fra that's my kind of style, like aggressive, but it helped me just kind of like see the difference growing up in the Bronx and growing up in Queens. So I try to like I try to incorporate now, I try to incorporate some things about me being in Queens, growing up in Queens, but before I was just likes. So I feel like at some point it just kind of just helped me.
Speaker 4: Like, is it because the Bronx gave you more of an edge than being because Queens is not.
Speaker 3: Like the Bronx.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't get can you break it down for someone who doesn't know what that means?
Speaker 8: Because New York is all one part right, but then the Bronx is like because somebody, like somebody from Queens to be offensive. If I say, if I say the Bronx is fuck you up and Queens and Niggas is chill, they'd be like, nah, his niggas and Queens that'll fuck you up too. So it's like I don't want to say that, but from my experience is way more calmer. Yeh, it's a little bit more suburbian, right, Okay, So like I already like just being back and forth my my, I think the Bronx like have my energy so like on like alert and and just aggressive. So when I'm when I'm there to like I'm finding finding a balance and still trying to like you know, you know, let people know fuck with me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So when you started rapping, because I always like to ask someone of your stature and what you got going on now because I love your new song by the way, but when you started rapping? How did you start rapping? You start writing? Did you start freestyling?
Speaker 4: Where was you battling?
Speaker 8: I was definitely battling, and that's how you started. That's not how I started. I started with poetry. Okay, Yes, I used to win mad poetry slams like I would go anywhere and always win the first place every time, really full the time, school open mics and soho. And then when I turned fourteen, I started just like playing around the beats. I remember the neptunes came out with like a beat used to come out with a beat tape. It just was like just beats, street beats, and I would like bottom from the African guy down the block for like five dollars, ten dollars and just go through the beasts, is right, mad? So it started poetry and then transitioned into just like writing songs.
Speaker 7: What made you want to say? Okay, I want to go in the studio. That's another step step and who you talk to?
Speaker 8: Oh man. The first time I've been in the studio was with one of my old neighbors. He had a studio in his basement and he was like one of like the Ellis Lyricists and the Brocks at this time, and he wanted me like I told him I was rapping a little bit, and he liked it. He was like, oh, whytt you write to this? He kind of would push me a little bit, like write to this song. I wrote a verse. He loved the verse, and then we shot a video to it. It's somewhere on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Don't ever go look for god. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: But he loved it. He loved it. And then I just I had access to being the studio because he was my neighbors. So I always used to go back and forth and just music.
Speaker 9: Yeah, growing up, were you like a Nikki Minaj girl, a little chem girl, a foxy brown girl?
Speaker 8: Growing up? I was remy. I do a little bit Nikki, a little bit of Missy okay, and I like him too. I think I had some some Kim in there too.
Speaker 3: That's a really good mixture of people to be like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like I listened to those girls growing up.
Speaker 4: When you first went virol on twenty sixteen, what was that experience?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 8: Oh, it was so good. It was so fun. I was like, oh my god, because this when we this is when we still use Tumblr and shit. So and then Instagram was just yeh. Remember Instagram was just a picture. So I would be like in a city somewhere and people would be like, oh, you're the girl from Tumbler or you the grim and I was like, oh shit, So it was cool, Like that was a that was I always write freestyle, like that's my specialty, and that one time it went viral. So I was just that moment made me feel like, all right, I should be taking this a little bit serious because I didn't know I was gonna make that big of an impact. So at that moment when I started taking music really so we started recording more often and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Again, when she came here.
Speaker 3: And drug dealers and gang members with tex, how was that, Like, were you expecting that?
Speaker 8: I was expecting a big, like wild moment, but not like how it is now. I was expecting a wild woman because just because of who she is. I was suspecting a white woman because of the verse she gave, and because she also hasn't released music in a long time, so I know people were gonna gonna be there is We're going to be all there, and I feel like it it were like it worked out really well and on top of everything that was surrounding her in the media, Like I feel like that was just like like people always like look for things to just jab and punch you and bring you down, and I felt like that was like here, like y'all shut the fuck up, like let's get to the music, like period. So it was a great experience. Uh, I'm still happy cause the people are still tagging me and reposting now. So it was it was fun.
Speaker 4: How'd you get on the record?
Speaker 8: She started following me a couple maybe like a year t of who ago.
Speaker 7: That's fine, And.
Speaker 8: You know, I always looked up to her because I felt like she was like she was someone I felt like looked like me in the industry, and she was she was doing well for herself and she was from the grow hou So it just made me feel like, oh, I could do the shit too.
Speaker 3: Like, So.
Speaker 8: She reached out to me to get on another record, but I don't think she was feeling it when I sent it to her. So we still kept a relationship. But when we spoke, like when we speak today, cause we speak very often now. She's really a sweetheart. She told me when she does records with people, she likes it to be like a record. She don't want to just do features, just do features, cause like a lot of artists, someone in her her uh category, they're just be doing features like they're doing for the money. They do it just to stay relevant whatever. But she once she felt like she wanted to do it only if she felt like it was gonna be really like a really big, good song like to do. So I respected that because that's you know, I wouldn't want. I don't want. I wouldn't want me to do a record with me if they don't really like the song.
Speaker 6: But I respect the fact that she told you, like, the first record that you sent there, you know, wasn't the one. Now, how did you know the next record that you sent there was gonna be the one?
Speaker 8: I sent her the video when I first dropped the video, the very first one with me hanging out the car and shit, I sent that one to her. I saw her the video and I was like, I was like twelve bars question mark and she said, well, she said was bet and I was like, okay, she likes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So some time passed and she was working on some of her own personal things, like you see she's narrating the what is it the True Crime on BTVH one, So she was doing a lot of other things. And then I was letting her know, like the record is moving and me and my team was just trying to figure out how to really like push it and drag it out because as the record was growing, people were reaching out to me to hop on it, but I knew who I already wanted to be, Like, nah, no, I didn't say no. That's why I have so many remixes.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I have like seven remixes out, And I was like, you know, I wanted her to make sure I got her. So when we got hers, we just like we kind of like put them in order of which ones we thought would have like which everyone felt like a little level up from the next.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, could you expect her to get in the video?
Speaker 8: I did it? At first, I was like, is she gonna do the video? But once she was on board, she was on board, like to the point where it's like, y'all got a host in here, can you slot with me? She's like, yeah, we time whatever. She pulls up with me the strip club the other day, and she's like really like she she really likes the record and she's supporting all ways she could support.
Speaker 4: So did you show her support during this time that she's going through with pet Poofs and the other battle rapper? Did you show her support too or check on her?
Speaker 8: I tell all the time, like, you know, cause we all right. So we went to a comedy show recently, we don't call me white girl. She came to the city. She's a sweetheart. She's so funny. Yes, and we were in the room and I didn't share this with her, but I'm sure she'll be cool with this. And you know, they were just as comedians. They were just like saying little things and they were making jokes and they probably even know she was there. And she walks in the room with her head is to the to the scott like she carries herself so well. And I text her, you know, when everything was over, Like she actually texted me like thank you for trusting me with your record blah, And I said, I learned so much from you. I see how you walk in the room and you keep your head held no matter what. And I'm always gonna sing you love and good vibes because like you're really like she're strong and and you know, let nobody I love that. Yeah, I love that about her. Like she don't give a fuck. She'd be like, not that she don't give a fuck, but like she's not gonna let walk outside and let people feel like they could drag her. You know, she gave she told me to not to take everything personal because I've rented too a lot of people in the industry, and a lot of situations where I'll be like, oh, wow, why do why did they you know, I don't want to, I don't know, na, I know, I know what you're saying. I know what you say, and I'll be like, what the fuck, Like I get really aggressive and I take it personal, and She's like, in the industry, you can't take nothing personal. This is a this is a business, and every a lot of it is politics, and that's just what it is. You just got to keep stepping and step in and step into you could until you get to a position where you can move the poems and everything how you want it to go for you. But for now, you got to play the game. Smile and when you don't want to smell and type of ship like that. So I was like, I'm noticing that, and I was grateful for that advice because I take a lot of shit personally.
Speaker 2: Now you've been getting a lot of Colt signs and a lot of people been rocking with you, which Coast sign that really took you out, Like wow, outside of Remy of course.
Speaker 4: Lebron ship.
Speaker 8: That was that was a moment to me because I don't really watch basketball. Okay, you know, I know a little son's signed. You know, I have a I have a small relationship with Lillard. You know we get a record. Yeah, yeah, we have a record on two K.
Speaker 7: But you know Lebron.
Speaker 3: You know, I was about to say that I hope.
Speaker 7: I hope Lebron.
Speaker 8: Right here, I know exactly who he is.
Speaker 3: I love Lebron, every guy in world loves.
Speaker 4: Before we got off of Remy real quick, she did bring you out a Hot ninety seven Winter Jam. How was that experience for you being on that stage, because I know, like every like New York artist wants to be on that the Hot ninety seven stage.
Speaker 8: Yes, it was. It was so good because like obviously I've been getting like some I've been getting like like more more successful every day. People notice me every day, so it don't be hitting me in the way everybody be like yo yo yo. I'd be like, okay, like I don't know it, don't be hitting me. But when I was there and I hear people saying the lyrics and stuff, that makes me feel like oh shit, like y'all know the words oh shit. So that moment for me was one of those moments because I felt like a lot of people knew the words and she was just like letting me do my thing, like she heart energy. It is like good, like it was like a.
Speaker 6: Time do a lot of New York artists, like young New York artists do y'all collab. I feel like I don't see a lot of New York artists doing collapse.
Speaker 8: I feel like they do. But New York is a very competitive place to be and with music, so damn, I'm was trying to think of something to tell you, but shit, maybe right, I'm just.
Speaker 6: Saying, because you know, us being in the South, like we see like a lot of artists support each other, a lot of different.
Speaker 8: I mean, I feel like they're there's them. Some are there somewhere there like.
Speaker 3: Flat Fab and Mano.
Speaker 8: And Jim Jones. They have these things called lobby boys. Yeah, remember that they did a joint project.
Speaker 3: But the young, I'm talking about the young, the newcomers, would be.
Speaker 8: A lot of politics and beef going on with the with the music, especially in Drill. So I don't, I don't really, I'm not that tapped in with Drew. I'm not really I don't with Drill artists.
Speaker 3: That's that's banned in New York, right, drill hit record, it's Jersey drill. Better distinguished that what's.
Speaker 4: The different.
Speaker 8: Bounce boom boom boom boom, and drill is just eight ways the fast high bp M.
Speaker 4: So that's like pop smoke, that's like regular drill.
Speaker 8: That's drill.
Speaker 4: And then your record Get On Ratchet is that's Jersey drill. Jersey drill.
Speaker 7: Got it because regular drill is Chicago.
Speaker 4: But I thought that the regularly and New York drill is different. Correct, Oh yeah, yeah between it, oh Chief Keith versus the pop smoke.
Speaker 8: It's a different sound too, it's slightly different. Okay.
Speaker 3: And then you got this, You got the UK drill.
Speaker 4: Okay, u K drill.
Speaker 3: It's not hot. No, don't get what you say. Yeah they u K drill for yo, don't get don't get the UK fans started because the gigs, right, I don't know who did.
Speaker 8: I'm not hitting that one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, don't get it the UK.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to break it down for the audience who may not know the difference in drills.
Speaker 7: Different drills for show for sure.
Speaker 9: Do you think that coming from New York right now, we kind of don't have like the big musical impact that we used to have. Do you think that you're going to be the next person to kind of bring New York back on the map as far as music is concerned.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I could see that happening.
Speaker 3: Better, say that, who do you want to work with from New York specific?
Speaker 2: Hell, you didn't have everybody on that song.
Speaker 8: I know, h ship.
Speaker 3: From New York or Leanta. I guess I won't want to have Yeah, you come.
Speaker 8: To Atlanta off, No, I've probably been here where you be at New York.
Speaker 4: You just want to stay cold?
Speaker 3: You come come say you want to stay. You got to get your hometown behind you before you go other places.
Speaker 8: That So, yes, I always wanted that, like I need the city to love me first, because New York is a hard crowd. Everyone that come to perform in New York they always be like, y'all so cold, y'all y'all we will get you, we will. Yeah, they's they hard to please.
Speaker 3: They be like, who is wait, New York? People be booing people out there?
Speaker 8: They don't you, but they were just they didn't.
Speaker 4: This is the apollo in New York. You see what happened with them to say, man, get your off the stage.
Speaker 3: And I knew people want to fight. I used to get second and are you feeling brace now from us?
Speaker 8: I love it now, like I literally can't go anywhere. What else me? I love that. I was at the mall today. I want to go get it jacket.
Speaker 3: The ball in Atlanta.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I went to cover coming Cumberland.
Speaker 4: They've seen the blue hair.
Speaker 8: And as I went in the ship, I think I was going through the foodport Foodport food court part. That's what the pop up. I said, let me the skit real quick. He was like, hany siamon. I was like, people were like yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, so they love you in Atlanta too. You gotta come to Atlanta more.
Speaker 8: Okay we love that energy guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I was happy about that. Now.
Speaker 2: Usually, you know, sometimes i'd be seeing artists when they blow up their sixteen seventeen. You're not sixteen seventeen, you're upper twenties.
Speaker 8: Not going to tell you that. Just No, I've been around, right, I been around, no seasoned.
Speaker 2: Because it's just a little bit more difficult. I was around sixteen seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 4: They gonna yeah, they making a doc community about Miss Cleo.
Speaker 8: No Psychic's the phone, Oh.
Speaker 3: We want to Miss Cleo? Y y'all taking it a little too.
Speaker 8: Far back now?
Speaker 4: Accident accident that was crazy, call me now nothing from.
Speaker 3: Yeah psychics.
Speaker 8: Next two days was around and they play bell days. I was around.
Speaker 2: The the fact that you said that, I'm just saying and there's a lot of respect to you too, because you know, are usually the demo that's going to be streaming you is going to be fifteen to thirty initially fifteen twenty four. It's kids, and you're doing a great job. So I just wanted to commend you for that because usually it's a lot difficult once you I feel like, once you hit twenty five, kids say you're all this ship?
Speaker 3: How do you getact with that?
Speaker 8: But you know what I always try to do is I try to be Me's trying to me the music that I like still, but I always try to figure out a way to bridge the gap, just get it to the meeting point. And I feel like I do that. Like I'm an artist. I rap people, I can rap rap already, boom back, whatever you want to call it. But today's sound right now is d real Jersey Bounds. That's the records right now, that's the vibe. Yeah, those are what the kids like, the younger kid. I'm saying kids, those those what the that's what the youth, that's what. So you gotta adapt exactly. So I was like, I'm gonna do my I'm gonna still talk my ship how I took it, but I'm gonna do it. Today's to the sound of the beats. What them to feel it. So that's what I'm mad. Now I got Mad Jersey records.
Speaker 3: Now I'm ready for y'all. Okay, you're ready. What's what's your dream? Collapse?
Speaker 8: Doja cat?
Speaker 7: Okay? Do chieis fire?
Speaker 8: And like you said, like twenty one Savages?
Speaker 4: Yeah fire Okay, sound like a weird mix, but no, that sounds like it could be a hit. You're trying to make a.
Speaker 3: Hit your cat? Yeah, it's just is it you? Then we'll be right back. Stay tuned with more.
Speaker 5: Of The Baller Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of The Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 8: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Ya?
Speaker 8: Shup girl, Connie Diamond. You are now tuned into the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 4: So you know we have established that you you know, a woman of a certain age. Throughout this has a relationship coming to play. Do you are marry marriage or anything like that?
Speaker 8: I'm dating?
Speaker 7: Yeah, who are you dating? Nobody that you know?
Speaker 8: How you know that?
Speaker 3: Are you staying keeping it off the radar?
Speaker 2: But who's this mystery guy? Rapper actor? Are you local hooper athlete.
Speaker 7: And the Bronx?
Speaker 8: Is he from the New York It's not from the Bronx?
Speaker 7: Is he from New York? Maybe?
Speaker 6: No, Maybe.
Speaker 4: You've been dating because you know, put.
Speaker 8: Together and then we stopped and now we're dating again.
Speaker 3: Always spent the block?
Speaker 2: Who spent the block?
Speaker 7: You were him?
Speaker 4: In love versus money?
Speaker 3: This is definitely love versus money.
Speaker 4: Mystery, God, we know Cardie got the money.
Speaker 2: This baller, they won't find out.
Speaker 6: They gonna they don't find this guy, gonna tag him? They spend the block? Y'all follow each other on Instagram?
Speaker 3: Wait do y'all? Y'all don't follow each other on Instagram?
Speaker 7: Who from here is for management? Right in the back with the naked Okay, Okay.
Speaker 3: It's not him, right, No, it's usually one another. Wait sometimes you never wait day managers? Yeah, managers.
Speaker 8: Because you spend the most time with him.
Speaker 3: That's what happens. People fall in love. You spend a little time opening doors. So far back.
Speaker 4: But Donna Summer was day in her manager Janet Jackson.
Speaker 7: Janet Jackson was dating her manager.
Speaker 3: So way, you guys don't follow each other on Instagram. That's the way it's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because that's why she she doesn't want us to know. I don't know if she's telling the truth.
Speaker 4: You happy and that?
Speaker 3: What about that's on Facebook?
Speaker 7: We don't need to follow each other's you definitely have.
Speaker 3: Wait, that's is that a rule?
Speaker 6: Because because one of my friends said that he don't follow his girlfriend on Instagram?
Speaker 3: So is that kind of like a rule?
Speaker 7: My wife would never do no shit like that.
Speaker 8: It's not a rule. But it's like, we don't. It's not it's not the mindatory, it's not.
Speaker 7: The time to do that right now.
Speaker 8: Not necessary.
Speaker 3: So he must don't have Instagram. That must have been your ideas.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, I'm doing you, Pat, You did a good job, So.
Speaker 4: No celebrity crush. Well, you mentioned that you had, you know, stopping Popeye's Get a Biscuit. I had a question for everybody, what is the most underrated fast food option in your opinion, I.
Speaker 2: Wish I could get a ten piece of lemon pepper through a drive through and that.
Speaker 7: Would be but not those.
Speaker 6: Don't be good about to say you don't want no chicken through no drive I wish America.
Speaker 9: I'm in American Dollary. I wish that that was in more states and I could get my good wings.
Speaker 3: And what's.
Speaker 7: No where is that?
Speaker 8: It's in.
Speaker 1: D C.
Speaker 8: It's chicken. It's chicken wings. Okay, they got like seven different sources.
Speaker 3: Is that how you want to say.
Speaker 8: The food is so good? They got the wings, you get the the whole chicken. They got everything. But it's the source that makes the chicken really good.
Speaker 3: I like American Deli. Man, I'm not gonna lie to y'alls deli.
Speaker 7: Before you got the specific ones? Which one one on? How mill that's over here? That's good?
Speaker 4: So y'all think American Deli is underrated, American.
Speaker 3: Deli is definitely underrated. Not, yes it is. I don't see enough people in there. I don't see enough people in that ship My food, my food.
Speaker 2: When caught up in the American Deli, love to hear about this girl thought I was her boyfriend walked up to me.
Speaker 7: She was like, oh, that's how we moved. She was from New York.
Speaker 2: That's how we moved.
Speaker 8: That's how we moved.
Speaker 2: You're getting food without And she was like, oh, I'm so sorry. She was gonna fight me from New York because she was like, yo, he would have and she was like that she was doing all that.
Speaker 4: If you would have got a punch in the back of the head, then he would have known what borrow.
Speaker 3: She turned around.
Speaker 6: She was like, oh my god, you was that American Daily I would say, baby chicken, calm down, baby chicken.
Speaker 4: Ain't that this is my wife.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I'm married.
Speaker 8: That like like not a cold and relationships like he can't get food on me. You can't watch I got trouble the other day because I watched one Power episode without this thing.
Speaker 3: You can't do that, that's the thing in your like word he was like, you can't, Yeah, you can't do that, y'all.
Speaker 7: The next one New York, he said, oh word, we.
Speaker 8: Got we got, we got, we got what borrow?
Speaker 7: We got one borrow?
Speaker 3: That sounded very.
Speaker 4: What Power is on?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: Raising Canaan raising Cain sounds very brooklyn Ish.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So what's next for Connie? Can we see you on some Raisin Canaan maybe? Yo?
Speaker 8: I really, really really I don't want to be raising Caine. I love I want to be on the Power Book with tarkinom Okay, okay, I want to be the girl on the goog girl that trans school.
Speaker 3: You do look like one of the Yeah, you do, like she do music on the side.
Speaker 8: She's trying to get a real like she's trying to get a get a real education.
Speaker 3: Fifty her on the side. I love it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you can do drugs on the side.
Speaker 8: And then I get into it, k like I'm running this ship.
Speaker 3: I'm like, excuse me, trying to take.
Speaker 8: You're kidding me? Feel me like, and then it's like we get into a thing and then you feel me shout out to what.
Speaker 4: He What else is next for you? Want to do acting? You know you got more records to drop.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I want to do some more collapse. I want to definitely do some acting. I'm trying to get some brand.
Speaker 3: News, like come brands getting them? Hello, what brands do you like?
Speaker 8: I like Nolla Okay, it's like a gothic kind of you serving that gothy Yes, it's everything. Don't get stabbed with the shoes.
Speaker 3: I like thing with silver.
Speaker 8: I love silver like anything, but like you know, ron stones literally pointy silver like all that of stuff.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, you only wear blue hair?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Only are you gang affiliating? She's just had that wrong.
Speaker 8: Love me?
Speaker 4: But I'm that gang bang gang gang do that gang bang.
Speaker 8: I'm not in a gang. I just really think I look nice with blue hair.
Speaker 4: When did you start adopt the next?
Speaker 8: I used to do here before I got sign Okay, you see it. Yeah, I did here for like a couple of ye brothers are blue too, right. I just started doing the brows like a year or two. Okay, imagine somebody else did this though I didn't do this, but not like not like that like that, because you know I could, I could touch I do a little touch ups whatever. But yeah, I was on here for like maybe like five years, six years, and then I was really I was here and I was going to the studio at night, you getting the coin paint for my studio time whatever. Then everything happened. So I just I did a couple of colors just being in the salon, playing around the colors. I've done Burgundy, lavender gray. But I think I look really good with blue with my complexion. They made the comments like is that spice. I'll be like.
Speaker 3: Spice, dude. The girls look good with the blue.
Speaker 8: So it's like I'll see another girl Bianca Bani. She says, the blue. Okay, okay, shout out to the girls in blue.
Speaker 3: Blue, y'all?
Speaker 7: Color is that a specific color?
Speaker 8: Blue? This is indigo blue?
Speaker 7: Inigo blue?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 4: Nice less, all right, well, kinde down. We appreciate you for stopping by the ball of Alert show. Yes, before we get out of here, we do have a pep talk.
Speaker 3: What's going on y'all?
Speaker 8: Should girl Connie Diamond, Big Diamond, big Bronx, big Ghetto and ratchet. I'm here with boiler Alert and I want to let you guys know, whatever it is that your heart desires, whatever it is that you want in life, make sure y'all put ten toes down and go for it. Okay, anything can happen. You just gotta stay motivated and you got to make sure you got your head in the motherfucking g good.
Speaker 5: Yes, baller can't get enough of Baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller Alert blog on to baller alert dot com