Speaker 1: From Hollywood Toe you.
Speaker 2: Air on air with a Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So Tanya, just headline us recap what a an attachment style means with your significant other.
Speaker 4: An attachment style is basically the way that you attach yourself to another human and it all boils down to stuff from your childhood that you might not even know, Like you might be traumatized from something that happened that could have been like a quick thing at school that is like lingering with you. But basically it's how you react inside a relationship. And there's four main types.
Speaker 2: And what are the four?
Speaker 4: It's securely attached, insecurely attached, avoidant, and.
Speaker 1: Shoot, I'm missing the fourth one.
Speaker 2: You can't preach if you don't know them.
Speaker 1: I know I'm not any good. I'm not like the expert here, So.
Speaker 2: I would be insecure and avoidant, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to take the quiz and really see.
Speaker 2: I won't take the quiz. I live with me. I know me.
Speaker 4: Anxious, avoidant, disorganized, and securely attached.
Speaker 2: Okay, so keep those Handy and Sydney, what were you?
Speaker 1: I was avoidant?
Speaker 2: I get that. I'm definitely insecure and then plus.
Speaker 5: Plus right right, the insecure doesn't really linger in my relationships per se. But the avoidant kind of made sense because like, if there's an issue, I'm just kind of like forget it that we don't need to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, avoidant is dismissive attachment.
Speaker 2: Toney, what happened to us in our childhood that we're insecure attachment?
Speaker 1: You gotta got a therapy to figure it out? What time one o'clock?
Speaker 2: Can we share it over?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, I do it on zoom.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't even go?
Speaker 7: No, I go?
Speaker 2: Oh, then put me in the grid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: Claudia, good morning. How are you in Corona?
Speaker 8: Hello? Good morning. I am well driving to work?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you.
Speaker 3: We're in the business of trying to make you forget about the drive while you're doing it. It's our gig. So Kuidty, tell me what inspired you to call in? What's happening in your relationship that made you want to call in about this attachment?
Speaker 8: Well? I can say that I have been trying to figure out why it is that every single person that I have ever been involved with has always cheated on me. So of course I have my guard up for a very long time. And one step guard gets taken down, then I start noticing indifferences in the relationship, and then I start I start noticing the red flags, only to come find out each and every single time that yeah, there's something else going on. So it's like a vicious cycle, and I just wanted to try to figure out whether it's something deeper than just picking the wrong partner.
Speaker 3: Got it well, by the way, first of all, to things Number one, thank you for reaching out to talk vulnerably with us about this. And two, I love your thoughtful approach, right, I mean, you're you're coming, You're you're like trying to find a It's almost like an unemotional approach, right, It's a thoughtful approach. Yeah, yeah, because you want to write, I mean, you really want to do some work on this, some real work on this.
Speaker 8: Well, And you know it has not always always been this way, to be honest with you, it's taking me a long time to get to where I'm at. And for the first time in my probably in my life, I have been single for the past three or four years, and I've actually have learned to be very happy single. And before it was that ugly feeling that I just did not want to be alone, and I think that maybe that also led to the problem as far as I'll take anything, I.
Speaker 2: Guess you lower your bar.
Speaker 3: Well, Claudia, let me have time and they give you a real quick and your real quick the study.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how to get the quiz?
Speaker 4: Well, okay, you can just go to Google and literally just type into Google attachment style quiz and that'll pop right up and you can take it right then and there and quit it.
Speaker 2: Good luck.
Speaker 3: So attachment Style quiz and Google keep us posted. I love what you said you found happiness being single. You don't need someone that's not of like that gets to be with you and deserve your time and your energy and your wisdom. You don't need somebody to be there all the time just to feel happy. And I think that's a big accomplishment in itself.
Speaker 8: That is a beautiful thing that I have learned.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Claudia. We love you in Corona. You have a great day and good luck on this journey. So Siciny is working on a new traffic wave.
Speaker 5: Oh I've got this down and I'm so happy. I will never change the way I wave to people ever.
Speaker 2: Again, meaning when they let you do into the Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm a big person of like, if you don't wave back to me after I've already let you get in front of me or cross or whatever, and you don't give me the wave, I get so irritated me too. I'm just like why it's it takes two seconds.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: And so the other day I let the Coldwater Canyon gets very backed up, like with traffic, and so you can tell someone's trying to like cross into their neighborhood. I like purposely like slowed down the traffic so that person break exactly, make it break in the lane. And so the person crosses in front of me and they threw me the peace sign, and I was like, oh, that is so cool. And so ever since that day Janner cutting in front of you, I do the peace sign now and it makes me feel so much better than just the wave.
Speaker 1: Like the peace sign is way cooler.
Speaker 2: I think the peace signs it really is.
Speaker 1: It brightened up my day. I was like, Wow, that's natal that's.
Speaker 2: Like a chill person in traffic front peace. Yeah.
Speaker 3: They're like, you know, just like not the anxious wave, just the peace exactly. So can you describe the person didn't see what they were vibing?
Speaker 5: It was a guy it was a guy. It was a sedan. I can't remember the make, but it was a super.
Speaker 1: Chill guy spanks man.
Speaker 2: True. I mean when you see me in my Ford Bronco. By the way, it's just a basic it's factor.
Speaker 1: Anything I know, but it's so it's a good one.
Speaker 2: Robbie saw it, Oh he did? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Uh so, I'm gonna the people in traffic in my Ford Bronco.
Speaker 1: So switch it up to the piece. You'll be happier. You're gonna be so cool in that car. I can't wait to see it.
Speaker 2: I think I'm getting it from Ford next week.
Speaker 1: Oh that's so exciting.
Speaker 2: From our local southern California four dealer.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Let me grab this call eight hundred and five too, well, want to two seven feel free anytime about anything?
Speaker 2: This is Andrew. So Andrew, you think that.
Speaker 3: Your girlfriend's guy friend is in love with her, but you didn't have a problem with that until now.
Speaker 2: What's up? Tell me the situation?
Speaker 7: All right? So thanks taking the call. I mean we've been doing it for about six months and it's going well. And like I said, she's got this friend, like you said, she says, this friend who it's like he's always hitting on her, and he's a nice guy, but it's kind of coming to a head because, well, they could take a her here or there, but we're supposed to want a trip together with some friends another two couples, and she wants to invite him, and I'm kind of like, am I in the wrong here for telling my girlfriend of six months that her lifelong friend coming on our trip would make me uncomfortable. He's just he's really involved, and it feels like one of those things where he hopes it turns romantic with her, and I'm like, in his rom com, I'm the bad guy, and it just you.
Speaker 2: You you. I think you told the back room that you thought he was gay up until now? What changed?
Speaker 6: I did?
Speaker 7: Yeah, well he he They took him the phone every day and and uh and she's he sent her gifts before, like on Valentine's Day, sent her cupcakes to the office, and I was like, oh, that's that's cute. That's nice that her gave us friend to anything. And then she's like, oh, no, he's he's great. He's dating girls. And he told me about Daisy Goes and girls. I thought he was lying or making it up, but uh no, apparently, but he wants to come along on this trip with us, and I'm kind of not sure how to how to take.
Speaker 1: This is not okay. Yeah, it's a hard note for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, have you presented a case to your girlfriend to well, that's what I'm just saying, Like, can you, like, can you just say to your girlfriend let me just tell you how this feels to me from my point of view, I get it, I get it, but like I just feel like the guy tho's your best friend. Now she's gonna go tell this guy everything you say, fy I see anything about how you get back to him.
Speaker 2: So he's going to know that.
Speaker 3: And if he is into her, he's going to know he's got leverage because you're focused on him stepping on turf here, which is all complicated, But I do think it's making you uncomfortable, and so you got to tell her otherwise you're gonna be it's gonna be really awkward if you're on this trip together.
Speaker 7: A couple of times and but it's never been a serious conversation. It's at least just something like, hey, what's going on there? Or are you sure he's not into you? And she said, oh, no, No, he's just a friend, just a friend. But I mean sending gifts to the office. I mean, that's not our relationship, me and her. So I wasn't like mad that I didn't do that. We we had dinner and do our own thing. But it's just I don't know, this seems like it's going past the point of friendship. And when we're out, it's just yeah.
Speaker 2: It's about talking to the guy.
Speaker 7: No too, I don't. I don't. I mean I feel like that's going to cause more drama than it than it should. I mean, obviously it's probably worth a conversation at some point, but I don't want to be the guy that tells them to back off. Because they're good friends. I mean, they're lifelong friends. What am I going to do pick a fight with his.
Speaker 4: Friend sending cupcakes to someone else like a woman.
Speaker 3: But hold on for a second. Let me just put on the shoes of your girlfriend. Hey babe, Andrew, Uh, you don't trust me, Like, come on, it's my friend.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. I mean, there you go, that's what she's gonna say.
Speaker 5: You're mad over cupcakes like all that. Oh, it's so hard.
Speaker 2: I don't love it at all.
Speaker 1: You know what that is what gaslighting?
Speaker 4: Because you know why, because he feels and your role, Yeah, because he's allowed to feel these feelings and she should be open to those feelings and say, you know, like, that's not my intention. I'm sorry that it makes you feel that way. There's no romantic you know, like, she shouldn't make you feel silly for having those feelings.
Speaker 2: Well, there you have it. That's our take. Take take, yes, So that's all.
Speaker 7: Thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Good luck. It's going to be difficult no matter what.
Speaker 7: I appreciate your health. Thanks the go bye at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, is that a giggle or.
Speaker 3: I think it's a giggle of relief? Got no clarity from us. What do you think the germiest part of the kitchen is? You are going to roll over when you hear this.
Speaker 1: The jermyest part, well, I can think of Your sponge is probably the germist.
Speaker 2: I thought so too. My sponge is filled with.
Speaker 1: Trash can guy.
Speaker 2: Okay, but hey it's your spice rack.
Speaker 3: Oh, bacteria is all over your spices. Here's why you make a patty, right, and you put a little whatever you use from the spice rack and your hands have touched their ale meat, and you don't ever wash those those shakers. Your spices are the germiest part of the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Gross.
Speaker 2: Well, go clean it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will clean sure.
Speaker 3: Well, clean up the cub and the cinnamon, Clean up the tarragon. You're all cleaned up. Today's quote Hopefully this is good for you. If you are not speaking it, you are storing it.
Speaker 2: Oh FM headlines.
Speaker 1: Well did you feel it last night?
Speaker 5: A magnitude five point three earthquake struck in Kern County last night right there in Bakersfield, with significant shaking felt throughout. So COW Vice President Kamala Harris has tapped minnesot To Governor Tim Walls to be her running mate. Kaliuchi's announced her new project, titled Garridas barte dou is out this Friday. And US women's soccer team advanced to its first Olympic finals since twenty twelve after defeating Germany one to none an extra time, and Lebron James and the US men's basketball team cruised into the semifinals of the twenty twenty four Summer Olympics with a one and twenty two to eighty seven win over Brazil.
Speaker 2: On Air on Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 3: So I was on BuzzFeed and I saw this and I thought of you guys, and it's like men shared habits of women in their lives and they didn't really say these women had these habits until they moved in together. So one of the guys was like, is it just me or why do women take showers with boiling hot water?
Speaker 1: I do? That's more, Michael, I.
Speaker 3: Do too, That's what I thought. I actually I turn it up hot. I have to turn it down when someone else gets in the show.
Speaker 1: I'm the same. I'm like a tomato when I come out.
Speaker 2: Of the shower, because you do, you're really hot, so hot, scolding. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Now the bathtub, I struggle with a very very very hot bathtub to get into. That causes pain for me. But the shower, I can crank it, he said. One of the guys says, why is it that my girlfriend never finishes their drink?
Speaker 2: Like she never finishes a drink. It's always a half drink.
Speaker 1: My coffee is always half full, he said.
Speaker 3: There's two half full cups of coffee around the house every day.
Speaker 5: Yep, I'll never finish it. Michael handed to me and he's like, here's your half cup of coffee that you're not gonna How.
Speaker 3: Are you guys with black hair ties? Because I know they're they're everywhere, but they're never with you. I lose them all the time, right, Like they're everywhere. Do you have a million of them but they're never with you?
Speaker 2: Yep? Where do you keep them on your wrist?
Speaker 1: Usually have it on today?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: Should we be keeping a black hairtie on our wrist?
Speaker 1: That could be cutey?
Speaker 5: First, when you're out and you need to put your hair up and you don't have a hair.
Speaker 2: Tie, and you're just like, man, where do they go? Like socks? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I know for a fact you can buy them in like forty packs correct on that little piece of cardboard.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good gift. Let's see, women are either cold or hungry. This guy says his girlfriend's either cold or hungry. I'm not, Yeah, hold much, I'm always And then my girlfriend, what's with decorative pillows? So he moves in and he can't figure out why they have to be so many decorative pillows.
Speaker 5: You need variety, and then you have to switch them out because you get bored of looking at the same ones.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: This is from BuzzFeed guys talking about what they learn when they moved in with their significant others. Is there anything that like Michael, when you first started living together, he's like, wait, what you do this? They think stand out?
Speaker 5: Anything that stands out to me, It's more like the stuff with him. It was like he would leave his rolled up socks like all over the house and he still does that.
Speaker 2: Shoes just like he put them in a ball.
Speaker 1: Well, like I don't even know.
Speaker 5: So it's like a process like he comes home and like he takes off his shoes like just there, like it's like they're in the middle of the living room.
Speaker 1: Like it's not even off to the side or it's almost like he.
Speaker 5: Just like stepped out of them, and then the rolled up socks around the puch, you know, like its like sometimes you would find him like under yep.
Speaker 3: That's because when we grew up, I think his boys that's how we treated our bedroom.
Speaker 5: It's almost like you're like watching TV and at that mom was I'm gonna take my sols off and just peeled them off with his toes and then just leaves them there.
Speaker 3: Hey, did you get up this morning and have a great coffee grinder. Beans make it right. Listen, here's the grinder. I smell the beans right now, it's time to grind your beans.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, a Sistani doesn't operate on coffee, doesn't need it.
Speaker 1: Michael's off coffee too. He's starting to drink tea.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 3: He's trying to ban he's drinking Mountain tea. Please come back to home.
Speaker 5: Ah, because he was drinking so much coffee. He was drinking like six cups a day, and so now he was just like, at least now I'm drinking tea, and maybe it's better.
Speaker 2: He just stopped drinking coffee at nine.
Speaker 1: He can't. He drinks it like it's just it's something to do.
Speaker 4: Did you know Pedro Pascal's Do you know his Starbucks order is like something venty six shots?
Speaker 2: Wow? Oh no, I didn't know that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, like he had encountered a fan at Starbucks and everybody was saying, zoom in on his drink so we could see what it is.
Speaker 3: Well, maybe that's just a one time thing because the guy's working around the clock.
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a one time thing.
Speaker 2: Ma yeh?
Speaker 3: Is that so by choice? He you're Michael by choice no coffee.
Speaker 5: Well, he got really sick last week, remember he got like the virus that all the kids got, and so ever since then he's been on the tee.
Speaker 1: I got this kind of settling in.
Speaker 2: I got to fix myself.
Speaker 3: I cannot think the way I think when people tell me they don't drink.
Speaker 1: Coffee, Like I know you're a number now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like it doesn't like I feel like one less connective tissue.
Speaker 2: He'll be back.
Speaker 5: I think heating up the water and then getting the tea bag out. I think it's all too many steps.
Speaker 3: I mean, Tanya, you and your are wash mushroom preserves.
Speaker 1: I watched Wa Ganda.
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever, but I want you back with the coffee beans.
Speaker 1: I know, please, I know I.
Speaker 3: Have so much more fun when you drink coffee. I know, Mark, don't you agree?
Speaker 2: One hundred?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 2: Please put over the mushroom drink. We are all over.
Speaker 3: We were giving you a week and now we're like, guys, please, we have a show to do.
Speaker 2: Coffee.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't want to push coffee, but I am I am coffee pure.
Speaker 2: I am I'm down here it's it's it's good. It's good. It's good for all of us to bond over there.
Speaker 1: I know it's the ceremony of it. I'm with you. I get it.
Speaker 2: We all come in and we sit it and we.
Speaker 1: Smile, and I know I missed that with us. I do too.
Speaker 2: All right, I'll be back, okay, good, all right.
Speaker 1: Well how often do you wash your we're.
Speaker 2: Supposed to do here. That's it, Thank you.
Speaker 1: I a would like to get us back on track.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: Guy.
Speaker 2: Wash now I used the reusable pathway. Well you should wash.
Speaker 1: Doesn't mean that you can just keep refilling.
Speaker 3: It, because they say it's if you don't watch its dirty. It's my toilet seat.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should be washing it all the time. It turns out that they're super dirty. Reusable water bottles can harbor forty thousand times more bacteria than.
Speaker 1: Forty average times.
Speaker 5: Seeing the average toilet seats, so researchers swapped parts of different water bottles three times each, including the spout, the spout lid, the straw lid, and the squeeze top lid, and found two types of bacteria present, one that was called gram negative rods and one that was called baccilous. Grab negative bacteria can cause infections that are increasingly resistant to antibiotics, while certain types of vaculus can result in stomach issues, which then got me thinking, what if all my kids got this.
Speaker 1: From there water bottles?
Speaker 5: Because they all take water bottles to school every single day, and I'm like, we clean them, but I wasn't cleaning them every single day.
Speaker 1: And I'll be honest, clear once a month, once a month.
Speaker 2: So this is good.
Speaker 3: Clean them out. You clean that mason jar of your as you put your coal brewin every day? And how dirty is my toilets?
Speaker 7: Heat?
Speaker 3: Like I probably touch my toilet seat and neat almonds, but I wash my hands.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't know, like the all right, your toilet seat is probably pretty clean if you.
Speaker 2: Think, are you talking of my later my seat, my seat, my you my horseshoe?
Speaker 1: Right, probably like the.
Speaker 2: The underneath, the underneath. I don't know how clean the underneath of my horseshoe is.
Speaker 1: Well, they does.
Speaker 5: They does some more comparisons, So the they contain twice the germs as the kitchen sink, so there was another comparison. They can harbor four times of bacteria as a computer mouse and fourteen times more than a pet drinking bull.
Speaker 1: How gross is that?
Speaker 2: Hold on, how often you clean these mice?
Speaker 1: Have the mice on like that is a whole those Uh, Actually he keeps it pretty tight over there for you.
Speaker 2: He does. I see the actually have.
Speaker 1: Seen him wipe down and microphone once week. Maybe the microphones the mice so much Judez.
Speaker 3: So my fingers, my fingers scroller part, my fingers touching it, and then my finger eats my little bag of gojie berries with the same fingers.
Speaker 1: It's pretty gnar.
Speaker 5: Anyways, Experts recommend that you wash your water bottles at least once a day.
Speaker 1: They say every day.
Speaker 5: Hot hot, hot, the hottest you can do the hot water and soapy water. It's like a real thorough and they say if you can sanitize it, do that often as well, once a week, twice a week.
Speaker 3: Well, this is very needed this publisher, thank you Sisty for that. Talking about the water bottle back terry. You gotta clean them out.
Speaker 2: Let me.
Speaker 3: Krying to think, let's do this. I'm gonna grab Cliff for a second. So Cliff in la I was talking about this. A friend of mine who's going through a breakup, and her friend said to take her mind off the breakup, she was sending her Torking videos. I said, well, when your your best friend goes through a breakup, like, what do you do? You? Oh, you talk? Do you go see them? Do you make them dinner? Do you take them out for ice cream? She's like, no, I send Towrking videos. Everybody loves those.
Speaker 1: It's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: Is that how you get through a breakup? You look at torking videos.
Speaker 1: I would never think of it, but sure, Cliff, what do you do?
Speaker 9: So what we like to do is we'll take a friend and we'll say, hey, we're taking to a special place. We can't tell you about it. We're gonna blindfold you, put you in the back of the car, and we're gonna drive you into downtown LA. And so when we get there, it's typically like a really kind of you know, iffy type building and there's a club guy out front who's checking IDs and going, okay, well who are you?
Speaker 2: Come on in?
Speaker 9: And when you get inside it's koreating karaoke and so it typically just it creates a laugh. It's fun for them, and they're also like, where we go and this is like the CD place where you know, we're blindfolded and it's you won't tell us where it's at, And then you get there, just have a great time. You eat some green food and do some karaoke, and she like gets their mind off the whole deal.
Speaker 3: I mean that might make people want to go through a break up. That's fun. Yeah, you're so. Have you gone through a breakup and had something like this happened to you before?
Speaker 7: I have not.
Speaker 9: I'm one of my only friends I think that's been married for like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Oh so yeah, yeah, guys, this sport for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's just I'm the guy that kind of helps out and gets them back in track, and you know, it tells them, you know, relationships work and just hang in there and you'll find somebody else. I'm not kind of like the support guy exactly.
Speaker 2: Cliff will keep your number, Thanks for calling. Thank you, all right, that's great.
Speaker 1: I mean karaoke is always fun.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the way he described it, I'm in it's not for me generally. It doesn't put me in that place generally. Really me too, I dodge karaoke invitations. All the Cliffs sold it.
Speaker 1: Pretty well, I want to get going.
Speaker 3: So other tactics. You know, you can text this show to four one o two seven. I hope we look at it all show, you know, like we're constantly trying to look at it.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: Some people get shy and you don't want to call in and I get it.
Speaker 3: So just text, yeah, text so easy four one on two seven right now. So other tactics. People say this in the eight one to eight uh for what to do for a friend when they're going through a breakup, talk about all the reasons why he sucks.
Speaker 5: Oh that's see, that's tricky because if they get back together, then.
Speaker 3: You're in a weird pickle, and odds are they are going to get back to you for a second.
Speaker 2: Another one. If my best he went through a breakup, We're going to a kickboxing class.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 2: From the Anne Valley.
Speaker 3: If my friend is going through a breakup, we put our PJS on and listen to I Hate Men music and get drunk.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: And then I set her up with a guy that takes her mind off of it all. That's great until maybe thirty six hours later that might all not end.
Speaker 1: Well, that's actually that that's what I've done in the past.
Speaker 2: It's a quick fix.
Speaker 1: It's a quick fix.
Speaker 2: So let me grab Caitlyn. It's very important to get to Kitlyn right now. Caitlyn. We want to help you out here.
Speaker 3: Everybody is on mic, everybody's leaned in, everybody's their glasses on, so it's a full focus moment. So you looked up with a guy and when you were leaving, you gave him him your phone number. Then what did he say that you were wondering if it's a red flag or not?
Speaker 10: Well, I I asked him. I was like, oh, so I don't think you have my phone number, And he was like, oh, that's okay, I have your Instagram.
Speaker 2: The automatic red flag.
Speaker 1: Those are my That was my jaw falling to the crown.
Speaker 3: He was the automatic red flag that we we can't control.
Speaker 2: It just sounds off.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's not such a red flag. You met you you thought you were meeting him for the first time.
Speaker 10: Well, I had a crush on him for like a little bit. I met him through a mutual friend and we were like at his house and like all night we were like hanging out and talking and so I don't know, I kind of thought he was into me. But after he said that, I was like, well maybe he's not.
Speaker 3: So you know, he's your Instagram so you can direct message you. Why do you think he's not. It's like if he's looking you up on Instagram, he's into you. Yeah, and he's searching, he's looking at your photos.
Speaker 5: Do you have so many followers that you didn't realize that he was following you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 10: No, I knew he was, but I just like to communicate.
Speaker 5: I thought like, oh, I you know, so now it's almost like he didn't even care to want my phone number because it might not be as serious for him.
Speaker 11: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I think if somebody's looking at your Instagram, they want to actually understand a little bit about you, right, they want to check out what you like.
Speaker 5: But not if he denies the phone number, she literally like, here's my here are my digits, and.
Speaker 3: He's like, how are you going to get the number? It's like hard to put a phone number in a phone.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not that, but like some people don't like to give their phone number because what if it goes bad, then that person of your phone number. Like I never gave my phone number when I was on dating apps, but.
Speaker 2: I had a guy to Jim, I mean a lot of guys at the gym lately. Huh.
Speaker 3: I had a guy at the gym and he's like, uh, what do we go out of common? What did we like? We both liked something. I forgot what it was. Anyway, He's like, no, it's not all of it. What food related? But anyway, I'm like, dude, that's so funny. We should we should hang She's like, yeah, you want my number? He takes my phone. They types his number into my phone and calls me.
Speaker 1: Yeah what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: He calls himself.
Speaker 3: I know he called somebody and I'm like, I don't know your number. You got my number? What am I supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Now? Hit save, hit info, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Hit save contact and put his name in their gym guy.
Speaker 2: Didn't didn't get there.
Speaker 3: So, Caitlin, I'm not so sure it's a red flag. And I think the red flag als will sing something.
Speaker 7: This morning.
Speaker 2: That's like pac Man, it is all right, well, good luck, thank you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's so many other worse red flags, right, Maybe I think that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: I kind of like that one.
Speaker 2: That's so awful.
Speaker 3: What song is that it's one of the greats, right said Red. It's good Rember, Right said Fred. It's his brother, right said Red. All right, what do we do here? Let's find out what you think about these debates going on online.
Speaker 2: Uh, here we go.
Speaker 3: So feel free to weigh in eight hundred and five to two O one two seven or send us a talk back on that iHeart radio app inside the kiss page at red microphone.
Speaker 2: So here here's a couple of debates online. I'm just curious what you think.
Speaker 3: Is your wedding being planned and if so, if your wedding guests missed the RSVP deadline, do you want to invite them? A couple on Twitter sent out invites with a reasonable RSVP and guests who rsvp'ed after we're told RSVP is closed.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's super harsh, that's so savage, but I kind of love it, honestly, Like it's there.
Speaker 5: You probably got the invitations three months, two months investment.
Speaker 3: You get a reminder too, Like I feel like those things come with auto reminders as well.
Speaker 5: They would have to be very apologetic and like call me personally to be like, oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. We you know, obviously, we want to be there, they go whatever, But otherwise I think you kind of move on.
Speaker 3: Non RSVPs are an honest mistake, Like I don't necessary RCP immediate because don't want to be the first one RSVP.
Speaker 2: But then I forget to do it later.
Speaker 3: Because I get it immediately and I'm like, oh my gosh, I sent that too fast. They're going to think. They're going to think I have nothing to do in my life, right, So anyway, all right, well, I think that that's harsh for me. It's harsh, little rigid. Here's another one. These are questions dividing the world at the grocery store. Is it rude to always take items from the back of the shelf? So grocery store workers on Instagram say this makes their jobs harder and say this leads to more food going bad.
Speaker 5: Oh that's interesting because you want the milk that's like the furthest expiration date versus.
Speaker 12: Eggs fresh salad.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's that bad. If you like, rearrange the shelf back, you just clean it up. Come on, tell me.
Speaker 2: Next time I told you this earlier.
Speaker 3: I'm obsessed with the smell of grocery stores right now, I go in, I take a I take three deep press in, and every grocery store it close your eye smells the same.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, I know what you means.
Speaker 2: It's all that stuff together.
Speaker 3: It's the refrigerator section, the light, the bubblegum, the cereal, the bakery, the meat. All it smells the same. Or here's another great debate ken an ex husband asked his ex wife to return to her maiden name. A woman posted on Reddit that her ex husband asked for her to drop his last name because it was awkward for his new fiance.
Speaker 1: I thought that was a fair ask. I think I think it's a fair ask too.
Speaker 3: Right here, here's the one that I don't get. Is it inconsiderate to peel an orange on a plane? Person asked this question on Reddit. Some said it's fine. Some say eating anything with an odor on a plane is rood to me, and orange does not have an odor, that's just citrus.
Speaker 1: I agreed, roll smells delicious, it's fine with me.
Speaker 5: But if you're opening up your to go sushi on an airplane or anything that has like just a strong.
Speaker 2: Your heart, you're much worse than the orange person, like a stink bo orange.
Speaker 3: The thing with the orange is that it gets the trade table sticky. So if you leave the trade table sticky for others, that's a problem. But I like the scent.
Speaker 1: I like the scent of an orange too. Eggs.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're traveling next to me, breakout the eucalyptus, the lavender.
Speaker 2: I want to smell all that.
Speaker 1: I share I offer to people around me.
Speaker 2: No one's going to share your eggs made heart boiled eggs.
Speaker 1: I offer, yes, of course, to the person next to you.
Speaker 2: Can I give you a can I give you a healthy recipe? Trick.
Speaker 3: I just was in the store the other day and I bought mustard powder. Have you ever purchased mustard powder?
Speaker 1: I didn't even know mustard could be powdered.
Speaker 2: Here's what you do, you everything can be powdered.
Speaker 3: What you do is you take your heart boled eggs and maybe two yolks and a bunch of egg whites. Put them in a bowl. Don't make mayonnaise, a little olive oil, a little feti cheese. I know, cheese issue for you, but this is good.
Speaker 1: That is fine.
Speaker 2: I'm good with feta, right, so FET's fine.
Speaker 3: Toss it up, pickled halapinos and mustard powder, olive oil.
Speaker 2: Mix it up. It's fantastic. It's really a great healthy salad.
Speaker 5: It's like your homemade dressing or conniment reaching down in tur bag.
Speaker 4: I can try this recipe because I'm very into egg salad these days. I love egg salad and I have it every day. So can you send me that recipe or maybe post it online?
Speaker 2: I just told you it's like.
Speaker 1: Mustard powder, And here's.
Speaker 2: The mustard powder. Coleman's mustard powder right there.
Speaker 1: Mustard powder, olive oil, egg white, and what else? Why do you have a picture of the mustard powder ready to go and buy it?
Speaker 2: I get excited about these things. I got pictures of who would you send that to?
Speaker 3: I just kept it because I knew its asked me about my latest condiment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, here we go. I got pictures of my my malk.
Speaker 1: Wait, it's like displayed. You're like modeling them. No, it's probably so that he gets the right kind at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: I have to do. That's Robbie.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love a good infrared mask. Which one is? That's a good one. This thing.
Speaker 5: Literally like Maxim's Iron Man mask.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Good morning, my name is Ryan. Who am I speaking with.
Speaker 6: A concerned listener?
Speaker 2: Oh so we're gonna call you, okay, anonymous?
Speaker 1: Anonymous?
Speaker 2: I did think that went through.
Speaker 3: I didn't think how to spell anonymous for a second before I called you.
Speaker 6: I just want to say one thing. I love you guys' show. I listen to it every morning and just you guys are great.
Speaker 7: But please you.
Speaker 12: The other day on the hack about the sequence order of the birth and all that, and how you know this is a perfect match and this isn't for effects?
Speaker 3: You should well, they say science, not Ryan, science, your birth order effects who you should marry? And let me just recap. So if you're firstborn, you have to marry a last born. If you're a middle child, you have to marry a last born, And if you're a last born, you have to marry a firstborn.
Speaker 2: What do you disagree with everything?
Speaker 6: My first marriage, I am a firstborn. I marry the last born, divorced in five years. Oh my second marriage, I'm a firstborn, he's a firstborn and we are seventeen years strong.
Speaker 2: Let's look at the common denominator who was in both relationships here. You can't mean.
Speaker 1: Are you sure that you're both the firstborn.
Speaker 7: Positive.
Speaker 6: Well, and I know I'm not the problem because he chooses on me the first one.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I think any scientists would say, there's always that variable. I mean, you look at the exit polls when it comes to the elections, and they always have that little margin of error. Right, you're inside the margin of error.
Speaker 1: Or I appreciate you.
Speaker 4: Maybe your husband now you're seventeen years strong. Is he an only child?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, first one.
Speaker 2: But that's great, that's great. You're challenging the science. I love that. And so everything is going.
Speaker 6: On because could have said he was the youngest too, was right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Exactly?
Speaker 6: I know.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you. Question for you?
Speaker 3: How long how long between when you left or divorced or he you know, went away your first husband until you got married? Like, how much time in twelve years twelve years between marriages? Did you ever think you get married again?
Speaker 6: Uh? No. I met my current husband and we became best friends, and then we started dating, and then two years after we dated, we got engaged, and two years after that we got married. Wow.
Speaker 3: Well, congratulations, I love it. And if you were to look back, I mean, now you sit with the luxury of having seen your past and knowing that it works out. But I'm sure along the way you thought, why did I even get married in the first place? This was a bad idea, And now you have the perfect, most beautiful marriage of seventeen years and that's just the beginning.
Speaker 7: Right, yeight?
Speaker 2: Correct? Okay, So in.
Speaker 3: Most cases, if you're a firstborn Marriya last, if you're a middle child Mary a last, if you're a last Mary at first, but not in every.
Speaker 2: Case, Anonymous, that is correct. What's your husband's name?
Speaker 6: He is, mister Anonymous.
Speaker 3: You're the best. Thank you for listening to us in Palmdale. Continued success in your marriage.
Speaker 12: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Bye.
Speaker 3: I thought I might get her with that one. Yeah, all right, missus Anonymie. Listen to us on.
Speaker 1: On air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 2: All right, Amy, what can we do for you? We're here to help.
Speaker 7: Oh, let me tell you this. So.
Speaker 11: I've been dating my boyfriend for three years now. He started his current job like a year ago or so. He's made some friends at work. I met them, hung out with them. I love every single one of them. Except there's this one girl, and she is all over my boyfriend, like constantly alerting with him and touching him like schol click cress his arm more like his back, and it makes me very annoyed. And I know he has other women in his work, and I'm not I don't have any issues with them. It's just her, so I know it's not jealousy. But I did talk to him and he did tell me that he does agree with me, and he is trying to back off. But now he's telling me that she's trying to be his work wife at work and even though she has a Beyonce, he thinks it's nothing really serious. But I don't know. That is kind of weird to me, phil and it's sugging me. Should I confront her about this or what should I do?
Speaker 2: Interesting?
Speaker 3: So the woman is somebody who works with and do you are you around her to notice this or do you just know about this from somebody telling you?
Speaker 11: It's when we hang out, like once in a while she'll be there with all the rest of the coworkers and everything, and I'll notice it once in a while here it are you know?
Speaker 2: And some people tell me I think do we have a sense.
Speaker 3: I think you can sense from somebody's body whatever they're given off. If they're trying to cause some tension. Do you thought she's intentionally trying to cause tension when you're around.
Speaker 2: By you in this.
Speaker 6: Sense?
Speaker 11: Yes, I feel like it.
Speaker 4: Well, then you're probably write and don't confront her because that's what she wants.
Speaker 3: No, I was gonna say, confront her, look her in the eye and say this is inappropriate.
Speaker 4: She's gonna know then if you do that, that she's getting under your skin, and that's exactly what she wants to do.
Speaker 3: Is she gonna stop? No, what isn't she gonna She's not gonna stop. She's gonna do She's gonna do more of the caressing of his forearm and his back. Actor she's confronted by his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know this type like it happened to you. Oh my gosh, I feel like we all know this type of person the.
Speaker 2: Person don't yeh basically Okay.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it has happened to me where.
Speaker 4: Boundaries I feel like had been crossed and I did not like it. But I feel like that is what these type of people, narcissists, They like that, they like to know that they get under your skin and you just have to ignore it.
Speaker 3: You just have to totally more about This is more about the woman at work wanting to get under Amy skin or the woman at work actually liking her boyfriend's.
Speaker 4: It's it's her wanting to be this like, that's her wanting to like flirt and have that you know, that attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't mind having the conversation with her and being like, back off either.
Speaker 2: I'm so true with you.
Speaker 3: Sisney's gonna role play Amy Amy action sistany you're playing the role of Amy, what.
Speaker 2: Do you say?
Speaker 5: Hey, you know, I'm I think you're a great person and you have a very bubbly personality, but I feel like sometimes you get a little too close to my boyfriend, and I don't like the way it makes me feel.
Speaker 1: You're great, but I think.
Speaker 2: To start with, you're a great person.
Speaker 5: I don't think she's not killing kindness at first.
Speaker 2: She's not a great person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree, she could be a great person in other fields.
Speaker 5: It's just that she doesn't realize her flirtiness. So it's like that's the issue. Stay waiting, my mand.
Speaker 1: You keep doing this, and I'm going to tell your fiance.
Speaker 2: I like that. Like the way you're sounding in there. Yeah, I like the fire in your belly. Easy.
Speaker 1: If you keep doing this, you can't come to my birthday party.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Amy, So if it's me, I'm addressing it with her.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 11: May I'll go with the with what you guys are saying. I will approach her. But if she's not understanding, you know, yeah, we'll go to the fiance and help him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, take a little hybrid of the advice and go for it. Thanks, good luck on this one.
Speaker 5: He's like, I think I'm gonna take a little piece of everything you guys said and figure it out on my own.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I'm actually gonna forget I called you guys, that's what.
Speaker 1: What was the sound effects? What was that?
Speaker 2: Those get some new stuff up here to you know, punch it up?
Speaker 1: Distracting?
Speaker 2: Why is that distracting? Where is Mark?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Left?
Speaker 1: Peace a lot?
Speaker 3: Have you heard of a delusion ship here at Kiss FM this morning? Sisney came in very excited to get to this this hour.
Speaker 1: I saw this and I'm like, I for sure have been in these We've.
Speaker 2: All never heard of it, never heard it.
Speaker 5: So a delusionship would be like, let's say you just can't stop daydreaming about the barista that you see every single day. And then it was the way they handed you their coffee that morning and they said, here you go, love, and now you're in You're like, oh my gosh, they totally like me. And then you go home and I'm like, I'm planning my wedding and it's like it's the whole thing starts tod. That's a delusionship, Like that's not real, Like he probably doesn't think you're his love, et cetera, et cetera. So if you find yourself spending more time thinking about someone else who either doesn't exist or the relationship doesn't even exist, that's a delusionship.
Speaker 2: So does it a delusionship? Like for people?
Speaker 3: Right, you find you see somebody in a movie and you have a crushed on them in a movie you never meet them, But is that a delusionship?
Speaker 5: It is if you start actually acting out the fact that, like they're your partner, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean?
Speaker 2: I think I can say we've all done this.
Speaker 3: I've seen somebody to stop light and decided I'm going to marry them, but I don't even want to get married.
Speaker 5: Well, or have you been like on a first date where you've been ghosted? And you still kind of just like accept that they've ghosted you. They're like, oh, they're probably just like on vacation, and like, I'm still very much dating them, but you're not dating run.
Speaker 2: Ships.
Speaker 1: He set up dinner for two, and it's just me, Oh, remember you used to leave an empty space in the closet.
Speaker 3: At the table for she set the table for two in our apartment when nobody in.
Speaker 1: A pit of me of a delusion shop. Let me tell you, I left.
Speaker 4: The space in the closet, and I left a drawer my bedside table.
Speaker 1: And guess who came a knock in rob A bunch of guys before.
Speaker 3: Dudes before Robbie is actually no, there was. Yeah, the guy came, the guy.
Speaker 2: On the course.
Speaker 1: And you know what space in his closet?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, did Robbie have a space. And this wouldn't have been a match if Robby had a space in his closet.
Speaker 2: And he was setting the dinner table.
Speaker 1: For exactly No, he was, He was not such like that.
Speaker 2: Delusions of grande are the only knocking.
Speaker 5: The only cure for this is cold turkey. Just like, stop stop following them on Instagram. You have to just stop going to that coffee shop. You have to break it out.
Speaker 2: Have no interest to me.
Speaker 1: You know what we need to find that?
Speaker 2: We google that during the break. I feel like that went fast.
Speaker 1: We did it.
Speaker 2: Do you like?
Speaker 3: Do you like whipped cream or cool whipped sysan'ty ah.
Speaker 2: I want to know one more thing about all of us.
Speaker 1: I guess whipped if I had to choose, but.
Speaker 2: Really, whipped cream or cool whip? Whipped cream or cool whip?
Speaker 1: Tanya whipped cream all day.
Speaker 2: I don't like either.
Speaker 1: Really, I don't know that was a choice, but yeah.
Speaker 2: Careful chewing ice.
Speaker 1: Sorry.
Speaker 3: Coming up tomorrow, We've got Ryan's roses. We're into it right here, so it's fun to learn one more thing before you go.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening So on Air with Ryan Seacrest. Make sure to subscribe and we'll talk to you again tomorrow