Speaker 1: Hey that folks, welcome to I Do Part two. And if you got love right the first time around, this is not the podcast for you. We are your hosts, Angry Robot and TJ Holmes. And if you have been a bit of a mess but not willing to give up on love, maybe you get it right the second time, third time. As long as you hang in there, this is the place to be.
Speaker 2: Yes, no one's counting and no one's judging here. Yes, and so our next guest today, I know a little bit about finding love the second time around. Yes, we have the amazing the I don't need to introduce her. Teresa Judai is us along with the Well you're.
Speaker 3: Also now special Forces alone, right, yeah, say that you are in love Her from the Real Housewives of New Jersey and her husband Louis Ruias is now with us.
Speaker 1: Did I say that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You said it really good to make sure I got that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we just mean Louis Louie coming in hot today he was read ready to chat it up. Now I have to ask first and foremost, tell me the story. How did you all meet in the first place? How did that meeting? Please?
Speaker 4: Please we uh? I had taken my taking my company public on an Essex and I asked my assistant what do I do for this week? Because my other two partners said kids, they're married, and I was like, the single guy, a single parent, right, So she's like, go to the Jersey Shore. So rented house in Jersey.
Speaker 5: Shore, and let he's never been to the Jersey Shore.
Speaker 4: That was kid, you know, very little, but it wasn't, you know, normally a Jersey shot type of guy, right. So we I went down to the Jersey Shore, rented a house down there, and was there for a week. I went down on Saturday. I came back up to Wall Street on Thursday. And the next morning I was this is because I'll say, it's probably little better just singing my stoop was actually more runner then, but singing my stoop and I was like sad, you know, and because I just had it, like a really good moment in my life. And I was alone, you know, and my son comes touk to me. He's like, Dad, but you know, what's wrong, telling what's going on? And I'm like, let's pack up. We have the house for Saturday. It's Friday morning. Let's just go back to our house. We got pool there. We got our dogs there and it was raining. It was raining, you know, and so we so I decided to So we're just having a little moment there, and then Teresa walked by with their two friends stuffy.
Speaker 6: That was extra like that was my exercise, my my morning, like you know, ritual that I would go, we will go exercise walk like walk.
Speaker 4: COVID walking, everybody walking, so like, So then we're sitting there in Teresa's friend you know, and I didn't.
Speaker 6: Even want to, aimy, I didn't want to go walking at that time. It was eleven thirty in the afternoon. I usually go walking like early in the morning because before it gets hot. And that day we were hungover. We went out the night before I drove back up north, so I was hungover that morning.
Speaker 5: And then and then my friends are forcing me.
Speaker 6: They're like, come on, let's come on. It's rainy, it's cloudy, like, let's just go. And I'm like, not now, it's eleven thirty, crazy, it's too hot. Now I'm like I'm not going walking, and they come on, let's go. So sometimes I just wanted the viewers to know sometimes when you don't want to do something, that's when magic happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's walking by, walking.
Speaker 4: By her friends. Her friend waves in some sort.
Speaker 6: Of well, I was pointing at his car. I tell you the exactly I said. My story never changes. He had a white rain drover with black rims, and I was just pointing. I'm like, oh, that guy has my car because I just got.
Speaker 5: Rid of mine. And then I guess when I pointed, he thought I waved.
Speaker 6: And then and then that's when my friends said, I'm gonna go talk my married friend. So it was my married friend and then meat and my other friend were single. So my married friend's like, I want to go talk to him, you know, talked to him for me either me or my friend Rosanna, you know. And then she went to go talk to him, and she was talking to him and then keep going sure yeah, I like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like that.
Speaker 4: So it's just so so so her friend, uh says, come over and talk. So we I went walked across the street. It was like they had the medium with grass whatever. So went over started talking to them a little bit. When my son walked to my son, I was all disheveled from just running, and uh, I had two business cards on me. We're just chatting a little bit. I didn't really know who you were, you know. Of course I knewho she was afterwards, because then you you know, you're googling everybody real fast, you know. And so yeah, again two business cards and uh that was really it, you know, just said whatever. You know. She's like, if I want to call you a text you, I'll reach out to you and whatever. So I'm like, okay, whatever. So we walked back packed up the cars, get to the get in the car. My son's like that, do you know who you were just talking to? Like no, they shows his phone whatever. So then I walked, I drove. We're driving past her on the way out and because it's like one way in, one way out of that area, and she and I said, Teresa, my son was, you know, just break up my chops because I didn't ask for your number, and she's like, long story short, She's like, listen, Ivan to talk to you. I'll reach out to you. So ab an hour and a half right home about.
Speaker 6: That, was embarrassed to give my number. His son was right there with his girlfriend. So I was like, I have your card, I'll text you.
Speaker 4: So about a half hour later, she texted me and you know that night we talked for a long time.
Speaker 6: But the text set well, my friend took my married friend takes my phone and then it's so weird.
Speaker 5: A psychic told me I wasn't going to meet someone. This is what you do understanding.
Speaker 6: It was like so crazy, Like as we're walking with my friend, I look at my friend and that's one of my best friends, and I tell you, I said.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 6: The psychic told me I was meeting somebody, and and like it was just weird how he said he just took like I know, he said he was just on Wall Street. And the psychic told me that I was meeting somebody on Wall Street. It was so so Me and my friend start jumping up, like as we're like walking, we're walking, me and her jumping up and down and I'm like what, I'm like, this is so weird.
Speaker 5: And then she took my phone and then she's like, I'm texting him, and then she.
Speaker 4: Just texted him like she said, hi, Lewis. It was very nice to Lewis.
Speaker 5: You still have He's so great, he.
Speaker 6: Has everything, Like that's what I love about.
Speaker 4: It's very nice to meet you. This is my number. Teresa and then just went from there. They just went into like conversation.
Speaker 1: Wait a second, but that first text was not written by you.
Speaker 6: What was my girlfriend when that went up to him because I was in bars, like, yeah, I don't know. I'm not a good text I'm a phone person. Yeah I hate.
Speaker 1: So it started with a lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah so yeah no.
Speaker 6: And we talked that whole night and then the next day, like on the phone a friend with.
Speaker 4: Her friend was like I had like fifty questions like vetting me out.
Speaker 5: Yeah that night and I'm like, I'm like, he's never gonna call me again. I'm like, what do you like?
Speaker 6: She made me asking like fifty question I'm like, this guy's never called me again.
Speaker 5: But he liked that. And then the next night he asked.
Speaker 4: Me hold along, right, these questions like scrambled, You're like fried forgetting this or permission in a relationship and starting against all these different things, and we just connected.
Speaker 5: It was really cool you connected with her.
Speaker 2: But Louis, when your son googled her and you said you googled her later, were you like all in did you have concerns like wait, what am I getting myself into?
Speaker 4: It was I gotta be honest with you. I wasn't. I wasn't. I wasn't all in and it wasn't out of ego. It was out of like, you know, just my own words. It was like I already had like a couple, like you know, as everybody does a couple of hand grainade relationships, you know, not everyone. Not not blaming them, but like it was on both sides, you know, so nothing was perfect. And so I really wasn't ready for that because even like we talked for two nights and the next day I didn't call her, and she says, and then she calls me late that night, like around eleven thirty pm, and she said, you know this is interesting. You said to me, if you don't call me, I'm not gonna know if you like me or not. And I'm like, you know something, You're so right, listen, I'm damaged, and so like I don't I don't, I don't, you know, I don't want you to pay for someone else's mistakes or some other sh that I've been through. Let's let's you know you're right. So then from that day forward, we really yeah.
Speaker 6: Because I was like, I don't know if this guy's playing games, yeah, and I'm like, because we talked for two days and then he didn't call me a third in and I was like, but then he said to me, I didn't. He's like, well, you're Teresa Judai, so I didn't know if you were busy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 6: And I was like, no, I won't be too busy for you if you call me, you know. And then I said and I said to him, I said, I'm not going to you know, if you if you want to play games, I'm not the right I'm the wrong girl for you to play games with. I said it straight, and that was it. He never like that was it. After that, it was like.
Speaker 2: I loved it because a lot of girls, a lot of women would be like he didn't call me and then just freak out and then be done with it because they're too afraid of getting hurt or too afraid of getting played. I love that you just directly called him and said what's going on?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I was just like, I'm not going to play, you know. I'm like, that's fine if you don't, you know, yeah, Like I just I'm just the wrong girl to play any games with, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah. And then I told you, I'm like I look, I don't want to be hurt. I'm in a vulmble state right now. I was full time parent with two kids my oldest says autism, and I was a full time parent, so I was I already went through something that I didn't want to go through again. And then you know, then that whole day I was reading about you. My neighbors are you know who would just throw me like a little party for doing something in my company. I was like, they were like, you know, be careful, it is you know who. So like, like, you're like what I loved about your your guys story. I don't mean to flip the script. You leaned into love, right, I leaned, Yeah you did, and and I I you know when when you said that to me, that was like that was like a define moment of relationship, or even the beginning, because I'm like, you're you're not going to play games, you don't want to play games, but you're not also not You're also there to show up, you know, and it was kind of cool because I wanted to meet somebody amazing, and you know, in that moment, it was it was, you know, it just got better and better. You know, COVID dating was like walking, you know, so we would walk all the time, you know, just walk around. Remember the first time I kissed you, we were out walking and I said, hey, do you know anybody around here? It was, you know, playing that little move right, and she's like, no, I know anybody around here? And I kissed her. She goes, yeah, but they all know me. I'm like, not like that, you know, like I didn't get it. I just I was so naive to TV the show.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh my gosh, everybody was. I'm like, no, I was trying to keep him on the down low.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah. And then then like like maybe like two months later, three months later, because you know, it took about three months to get like even closely intimate any on any level. I'm like, I'm like, you want to want to travel a little bit, and you know, let's let's go away. My brother's in Florida, you know, so I got to I read it a private jet. I took her friend as like a security blanket for you too, you know, like you got a friend there, brother. But then we're down there and she's like, people are gonna know me down here. I'm like, no, no, it's Florida now. And we get there and I'm like, and she's like that you guys are hiding in the hallways because I didn't.
Speaker 5: Want to anyone a picture because then they were going to post it.
Speaker 4: I didn't know the whole picture thing. I didn't have social media. I had Facebook for my kids. I had no Instagram. I didn't know. I didn't get it. I didn't.
Speaker 5: He really didn't. He didn't understand.
Speaker 4: Sometimes how these shows that like my wife's son, it's like, you know, and I don't mean to say this in regards to any particular guy, but a lot of them like they you know, I've noticed that they are very invested. And I was like, I didn't. I didn't that wasn't important. I had my own means, you know. I was cool, and I really was like I was like, it was like it was one foot here being a dad and a parent, and the other in protecting myself and the other side was like, you know, testing a new relationship and finding love. But yeah, like I went on a show and I wasn't. I wasn't prepared for the show, what they would say, how they would gamify little scenes that like six months later it comes out and you're like, what the hell. I didn't know that, you know, like.
Speaker 6: And yah, I didn't know Amy, Like I didn't know, Like I didn't know that people were going to hurt my husband like that like they did on my you know, my house was in New Jurse. I didn't know that, because if I knew that, I would have warned him, Like I did not know.
Speaker 5: I don't, like, huh you did?
Speaker 4: You kept saying to me, make sure you watch the show.
Speaker 6: I said to him, watched the show because he's really smart.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm just saying.
Speaker 6: Nobody to the reason why I say he's so smart, because not just anybody could take their public you know.
Speaker 5: So I know he's a smart man. So I said to him, watch the show.
Speaker 6: But when he didn't understand to watch, he didn't watch the show.
Speaker 4: Now I watched the show, and the kids like laugh at me all the time when when I mean, we don't talk about this anymore. But like, like I did watch the show. I skip cheeseburgers. We'd go in our living room because I have my two sons, and I'd be like, I'm like, oh my god, that's research. I can't believe. Like I'm dating this woman's that's on TV. You know, I didn't pick up on all the you know, the heat seky missiles that are going.
Speaker 5: On all the whole, like you know all this watch to like study the show. What's actually happening? Yeah, like you know the you know what I mean, Yes, woman, I know exactly, she exactly.
Speaker 6: I didn't know either though, See I just said to him because I just want him to repare himself for I didn't even know that they were going to do what they did to him. I really didn't because like then, I remember the.
Speaker 4: First time we were filming, I went to go film with when she's like I started filming with her. They wanted to do a date night, and you know, her brother's on the show, you know, And I'm not here saying bad about the guy, because it's just, you know, there's there's we really haven't yet had our time to grow as brother in laws. You know, Like that's unfortunate, you know, but that's just the way life is. But I remember one time we were filming and and I was just eating, just getting into eating, and everybody, you know that look back down. Everybody was very well prepared for like what could come next. You know what this guy could say. That guy could say that it's a it's a gamification, right, And then he came at me in one scene and I was like, so take it back. I'm like, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: Like you're just at our house on a sudden m pasta, Like, what's what's going on here? You know, like because that's how that show is here?
Speaker 6: No, I know, but I didn't know, because like it's it's not fair. Some people say to me like they knew, you know, he knew what he was signing up for.
Speaker 5: I'm like, no, he did not. I didn't even know. Guys I swore, like I did not know they were gonna hurt her. I'm so in love.
Speaker 4: I mean love you like you walk out a restaurant and the first time we got a wet ye just like he was always like I was at two thirty fifth rooftop.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, we're cool.
Speaker 5: I get a phone and anti uster, no one's taking our picture.
Speaker 2: We're fine.
Speaker 5: We can totally let loose next day pictures everywhere. I'm like, dang, I should have listened to you.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Like they called me, They're like, there's no way you're getting out. Of this place, like they're going to get your picture now, I'm.
Speaker 4: Crazy, I do.
Speaker 5: I said to him, just smile, follow smile. I'm like, just smile.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what do I like. I'm like, okay, I'm just gonna touch your face and touch your face.
Speaker 5: I'm like, just smile. Follow my lead. Whatever I do, you just do And that's it.
Speaker 2: Did it test your relationship? Did it bring you closer together? How did it impact? I mean you all just to be thrust into this world and to have a lot of incoming that can usually do one of two things.
Speaker 6: I mean, thank god, like we are good, Like thank god we were solid because it like me and him we get along amazing, like not gonna one right. And it's like it was just the outside noise with us that were trying to break us up, like all the outside know with the show and everything.
Speaker 5: And like trying to hurt him and.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 5: I want to like I'm a protective mode, like please like leave him alone.
Speaker 6: He did nothing, like I know how he is with me. I know how he choose my daughters. So that's why I was so like, That's why I was the.
Speaker 5: Way I was on the show.
Speaker 1: You mentioned the external noise. But what about on your inner circle? Who are the folks saying to you don't do this? Who are folks saying to you don't do this?
Speaker 4: Pretty big company and a lot of you know, by seven hundred employees, three partners, you know, we build something pretty amazing together a little by little, you know, over like twenty years. And my partner flies up, it's like, I need to want to take you and Louis out to lunch. And I'm like, oh, here comes right the advice, you know, the friend that's gonna give you the advice, Like, yo, you just got in the oven and you're going into the fire, am I? And then Louise, thank got My son's seriously, my son's like like, like, Joe, you don't understand. Like Teresa's different, you know, she we you know because at that it was just after you. You're like, I'm gonna come to your ass to make dinner for your family. So Teresa comes over and she's in the kitchen like she's a three two three New York Times best selling author, cookbook author, so she's and I'm just like, holy shit, she's banging it out in the kitchen. My mother's my mother's like this, my sister's a fan. I didn't know what I say. My dad have a Mexican dad is in the living room, like you know, like you know, just like who is this? Who is this? And a bunch? He's like, I know who she is. I'm like, I said, don't tell my father any thing. My father's like, you know. Then you put two and two together with the story of you and your ex husband, and that's where that kind of went.
Speaker 6: But you know, and at first I was divorced yet, and his mom said to him, she's not divorced, and I was like, I wasn't because I was.
Speaker 5: There was no rush.
Speaker 6: He left the country, so I was like, I did it wasn't divorced yet, So then I had to get divorced, and that I was quick.
Speaker 5: Because did you get divorced?
Speaker 2: Because it was the right thing to do because you were in a new relationship, right, I.
Speaker 6: Mean, I was gonna get divorced, but there was no rush because I wasn't with anyone.
Speaker 5: So then when I met him right away, I did it. I mean it was quick.
Speaker 4: It was my dad. I meanstill a quick story of my dad is really cool, Like my dad who I didn't grow up too close to right. I went to him and he's like, you gotta be careful like a dad. She's very different. She's not she's not she's not like everybody else. She's like if she was, she'd be such a you know, because when you're a TV and you got fame and you had all that celebritiness whatever youone call it, all that public figure stuff, you know, you could just be very different and titled.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: And he's like, you know what, then you lean into that and you love her and you just you you take it. And you know, because I started taking a lot in the beginning, you know, and yeah, getting ridiculed, getting judge, to getting criticized. You know, anybody can make up a story that I was at Lama's running through my living room and they believe it, right, you know, and so so like it was, it was, you know, thank you, and so that's that's how that went. But you know, I I and and eventually I started saying to myself, maybe maybe inside of like nine months to a year, I said, wow, I recognized who she was as a person, as a mother, what she meant to be at that moment. And I'm like, man, I'm gonna go. I'm I'm I'm gonna fight for her even if I start, because it started happy to me lose, Like I lost a lot of stuff in my life, you know, my business and a lot of hits here there. My board fired me because they because of being in the public eye. And I'm like, yo, you don't understand, and you give me, you say the if we're we're alike. We you know, take our on vacation and some dude walk over, Hey, man, while you were sleeping, there's a guy in a towel over there, and I'm like, holy, they're so like off putting for me, Like I did not want to be famous and I want to be on TV. I was just like really happy I met a woman that like, like was that was the I was, you know, you know like even the your in relationships, you could be alone in those relationships. Yes, and this is it's albody's fault. It's just reality, right. So she she she like taught me how to like she she made it safe to love and not be judged, because you know, sometimes partners of relationships weaponize that you know, you love too hard, you love the red flags out of somebody and I just I just she was just perfect.
Speaker 2: You know, honestly, how long before you knew like this, this chaos probably started pretty quickly. How long before you knew I'm going to ask this woman to marry me?
Speaker 4: It was I mean we met in we met in July, and then we went through our first Christmas together, which you know, I'm like, mom, Dad Tretes once have over Christmas and it was we go in the house. I'm like, damn, you was really no balloon you know, she balloon person who's like a thousand balloons, And it was like wow, right, like so and there's these gifts in all this, and it was it was, uh, it was probably that winter, the curve of the year we went away from, you eve, the curve of the year that like, you know, like I didn't want to waste time. I was, you know, I was in a phase I was had the ability at that time to take a break from work. Worked really hard, you know, like had an exit of a company and still you know, has some residuals coming back from that. So I was like, let me just you know, like let's let me just let me just make this amazing, you know, And and you know, I wasn't really present in a lot of my relationships. It's funny. I'm just driving my son. He was just asked me out his mom and I was like something, don't you know, don't ever blame mom, you know, like you know you because he idolizes me, and like blame your dad too, but don't blame me, you know, like, don't don't grow up being mad at your parents. You know, just understand that. Like we're all we all work with what we know at the time, you know. So yeah, so it was, you know, and I still I still get uncomfortable when people are are you know, the being in the public eye. It's very it's very it's very intrusive, you know. And when i'm Malania protects me a lot. Come on, who you stay with me? You know, like she'll always grab my arm. We're just in Madrid like last week, and you know, for a work event, and you know, she's you know, but the girls have been amazing, you know, she's she's incredible.
Speaker 1: But is there going to be more of that to come? I mean, obviously we have to ask this for the fans. Are you all going to be back in the public eye on the show again? In some way. Where's the show? What's the status of the show.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean, we're waiting for Bravo to make a decision. That's where we're we're at.
Speaker 5: It's Bravo's decision to make.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yeah, they call the shots. Yeah, so whatever they say, if they want me back, you know, I'm willing to go back.
Speaker 5: You know, it's you know, it is I mean. And then I even said to him, I'm like, it's you know, if we don't and if I get asked back, who knows. I'm like, do you want me to go back?
Speaker 6: And he's like, whatever you want to do, Like, you know, just because you know, it was very ugly, and it was you know, they were trying to instead of they were coming after me.
Speaker 5: They wanted to hurt me. Instead of hurting me, they went after him to hurt me.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: And when you say that, you mean of your own family, Well my cast members, Yes, my cast members.
Speaker 5: If you watch the show, you'll see it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, how are those relationships at this moment?
Speaker 6: Well, my brother I and my sister in law. I'm not speaking too, but I did reach out and I said, because you know, what time does heal all wounds, and you know, when time goes by, you forget things. So I'm just like, you know, g and I want Special Forces. We you know, we spent a lot of time before we actually started Special Forces, and we talked a lot about a lot of things. So I want to be a good example for my children. I have four daughters, and like I don't want them to ever say you know, I always I always tell them, like I always want you guys to get along. Please always be there for each other. I know you guys are going to marry other people, but always put you. You know, your your sister first or not first, but like always don't forget about your sister. Like, you know, be a family, be a beautiful family. Like if someone doesn't get along, just be the bigger person, try to make it work.
Speaker 5: Blah blah blah. So I can't, you know, I get to practice what I preach, right.
Speaker 6: So that's why with my brother, I reached out to him, and I mean I was, I put it out there, and because the only reason why I put it out there is Jeff Lewis asked me. So that's how the conversation started. So now I'm like, you know what, never say never, because before.
Speaker 5: I was just like absolutely not. I'm a Tian. I'm like very stubborn. I'm like it's never gonna happen.
Speaker 6: But now after like you know, time it's been over, I haven't really I would say my brother hasn't really been in my life. We've been married three years, but the drama started even before that.
Speaker 2: I was can you remember a time when you and Joe Melissa all got along.
Speaker 6: When I first met him, or my first Christmas they were at my house? Oh no, even when we moved into our house, that they came over that first Christmas when we moved into our house. So yes, So what how many years ago was that that Christmas we were together? And then that's so that was the last Christmas we had together with them?
Speaker 5: Twenty twenty one.
Speaker 1: Well, you say you reached out? Is there back and forth? Is there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so we're you know, I think we're gonna meet and like and speak.
Speaker 1: Listening to you all talk about the show. If Bravo called and said it's not coming back, would you all feel a stronger sense of disappointment or relief?
Speaker 6: I don't. I mean, it is what it is like, like, Okay, you know if they don't want me back, It's okay. If they want me back, I'll go back. It's I mean, I guess relief that the drama stop, you know, I guess obviously. But then I'm hoping I would love to go back and and hopefully that trauma wouldn't be as it was, just because you know, we all had a break and maybe people would change and do the right thing. And I don't know, just I will because you know, I get I've gotten how do you say the past? Yeah, since I've been on the show, people think I'm this person from watching me on Red Houses in New Jersey, always defending myself and they think I will take accountability and blah blah blah. And that's like they think they know me, but they really don't. I mean they're seeing, like again a clip it of like the hour show that they're putting out there. So I would love for everyone to really get to know the real Teresa, because like people that know me actually you know, they love me, and they're like, you're so different than how they show you on Housewives.
Speaker 1: You're kind of grinned. When I asked about relief or disappointment.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, I have a different answer. I'm indifferent, and the reason why I'm in different would be in different because you know, Teresa, let's just say, you know, in reality started the show right, and you know it came to a halt because of a lot of a lot of gamifying on the show. There was a lot of jocking for positioning. There's a lot of like false things said and great narratives because as you guys know, like someone could say this today and a Monday and and you can't. It's very hard to change that narrative. So I've been living with this thing like he did this, he did and you know that's it. So I'm indifferent because I really wish that, you know, one she would go on her own terms too, she would be on a show that wouldn't have to live in in in being in defense all the time. I don't have you ever watched your swes is always defending herself and and not that you're always right, you know, and and that this is that's what I love about you, because you you I mean, one of the things I love about you is that you've You've grown. You're like, you're not afraid to grow. You've grown so much that you you can you take accountability inside of yourself, which probably would shock everybody, the viewers and the people on the show, because they you know, they they they position you that way, and you're you're you're such a you're You're like there's so much of you that people don't get a chance to see, you know, because it's it's a you know, it's a reality show. It's about you know, it's about ratings, it's about all that. But I wanted to say something in mine is that like ever since you know, I I've always been an advocate Foresa and her brother coming together and being being one, you know, and even after everything, and I've been through a lot of trust me everything, and I'm making this about me because I'm here just just like right now, you know, like you know, this is this is your deal, you know. I just I never get a chance to say this, and I've never I've been asked a million times do podcasts, and I'm like, you know, like he's just hate broccoli.
Speaker 5: So I'm like he did a podcast with me and and he would just we're just talking.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm like, I'm just saying it's like he doesn't even want this is the first time.
Speaker 4: It's really funny. We're drinking on as and she's like, I want my daughters to live. We didn't live like that was all taken out of complex but like but like I always from from from like day one, I've always remember when when if there was every little little friction with her brother in the beginning, and it's because of a TV show. If it's two families living in regular life, there is not that much function because there's always like jockeying who's better, who's not, And everybody could say whatever they want to say, but everybody, you know, it's it's being famous is like a drug, okay, and it's addicting and it feels good in the moment, right. But you know, from day one, I've always and people think the other opposite. I've always wanted you to be with your brother, as hard as it's been, as much stuff as I've been through, as much shit's been said or this or that and all the stuff that's happened. Like you know, when she reached out to her brother, I forget where you were when you did that, But like I was, like it was like so happy and relieved because you know, we need him in our lives because because life is too short. There's a lot of kids. There's four daughters, there's three kids over here, there's an ex husband that got deported. There there's a lot of trauma, a lot of feelings, you know, like there's a lot of stuff right and and having harmony would be what is really the only solution. I'm an outside I've been in Teresa's life almost six years, but like, like I like I firmly believe in that. So you know, I I welcome him back with open arms without even looking back, because you could you again, it's like it's life's too short. I just found out some shit about my dad, like a week ago. My dog just died. Like it was like you know, if you have pets, it's like you know, and it's just you know, as I'm fifty one years old, and as you get older, it's like, you know, you stop blaming. You start like you start you stop blaming that, you start stop making excuses, you start like just owning, you know, like and so we live like I've helped you live like that too, Because she would walk around like I'm like no, no, no, no, no, I know, yeah, Gabrielle, just here.
Speaker 5: There's more calmer because like hot headed.
Speaker 4: From a different lens, you know, because.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he dies, she's definitely calmed me down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's but it's it's again. What makes it even that much, What creates that storm is you know, a show and not saying that the show is bad, but instead of having you know, like like don't let it's like letting outside noise into your relationship. Yah, it's like, what's that going to do? You know, like and and you know you asked this question before. It's it's only made us stronger because that's as it has tested us. You know, you know I saw in you too, you would you would just like you just lean in. You know, it's like failing forward, right, but like you just go in deeper and deeper.
Speaker 5: And because it wasn't us, it was like the outside noise trying to hurt really.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, And if you can be a team together, which it looks like you have, that is the key to successfully This has been wonderful because truly, the people are the listeners of this podcast are all looking for what you two have and knowing that it can happen after one or several failed relationships that this is possible, and to hold on and to keep hope alive. Literally, this is a shining example of what is waiting for everyone if they're just willing to look forward and be patient enough.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean if you want second time around, yeah, like put it out there and it definitely will happen.
Speaker 5: I mean I never knew.
Speaker 6: I didn't think I was going to get married again. I swear, I swear it wasn't even looking and it just happened, you know, because I was happy with myself first. That's very important, Like you have to be happy with yourself, be fulfilled with yourself before.
Speaker 5: You could be happy with someone else.
Speaker 6: So I remember I was just like living my life like you know, I had the girls and just happy with myself and then bang, and then he showed up.
Speaker 5: I swear like he showed up like I was walking by. People think I were.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's exactly almost almost want to call BS on that story. It's so unbelievable, I.
Speaker 4: Really do.
Speaker 5: Like, and that's the thing, Like he wasn't a Jersey Shore kind of guy.
Speaker 4: We didn't do anything but like kiss for like four months. People either, Yeah, it was like slow like I was.
Speaker 5: He didn't sleep at my house.
Speaker 6: I didn't sleep at his house because I had daughters, So I was like, you love that, and his son kept even asking him like that. Teresa never slept over, you know. And our first time was like in the city, we stay here. We got a hotel that I was like, it's going to have it.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 1: I love that we we've said this.
Speaker 2: DJ told me he loved me before we ever even held hands.
Speaker 5: So I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, try to be professional.
Speaker 5: No, I love that. I love I love showing love.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I love like very we're both very affectionate, like my first husband wasn't and I was always the affectionate one. And then I'm like I found my person, Like I love being affectionate, like that's my thing, you know.
Speaker 4: And so is h you know.
Speaker 6: And he's like so romantic, like writes me poems. We give each other cards all the time, like my first husband never did that.
Speaker 1: Like I'm just like I just.
Speaker 5: Love he's my person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And perspective is so everything, isn't it. And you only gain that through some wisdom that you've earned through experience.
Speaker 5: So that's what again this podcast is all about.
Speaker 6: Right, And if you're in a marriage that you're not happy, like, you know, you should go be happy, you know because sometimes like maybe the other person's not happy either and me and you should say something because you have one life to live and you want to live it the best way you know how, and go be happy and be in love and.
Speaker 1: All that I love it. This is not how this is always turned into a therapy. Every single podcast we do turns into some type of therapy and we feel better afterwards. But folks, are you ready to find love again? You need some help navigating chapter two? Call or email us. All the info is in the show notes. You can follow us on socials. Make sure you rate and review the podcast. I do part two in our Heart Radio podcast, where falling in love is the main objective