Speaker 1: The bride.
Speaker 2: We got Madeline again. For y'all that don't know, this is my twin sister. We go way back. We literally shared a womb, Me and this girl.
Speaker 3: We have stories to tell.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: That is me and Madeline. We ate our triplet in the womb. Have I ever told you that?
Speaker 3: I think you've said it at least eight million.
Speaker 2: Times, And it's a lie because we didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Wait, do you actually I.
Speaker 2: Or believe that my brother ate his twin in the womb?
Speaker 1: And apparently they theorize that they he did.
Speaker 4: I was really terrified as a kid because did you ever watch Kate plus eight?
Speaker 1: I actually didn't that fucking belly was disguised.
Speaker 4: I thought, like having like twins, tripulets, like quadruplets, all of those things, I thought that was like more common than not.
Speaker 3: For some reason, I think just because there was there was an error where there was like eight.
Speaker 2: Like engorged in red.
Speaker 4: Oh ow I mean beautiful, but ow like I guess I feel like I have to say that's beautiful or I'll get in trouble.
Speaker 3: But it looks like it really hurt.
Speaker 2: No, it does her, Like you know what I wish I could do for every woman in my life. I really I what I wish I could do is I wish I could go behind them and pick their boobs up off their body and just let them walk around without boob weight, just so they could feel what it feels like to be like no backstrain from their boobs. I would love to do that.
Speaker 1: Yet, it actually is pretty magical.
Speaker 2: Has that Has Stephen done that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whenever I was breastfeeding and they were like, extra.
Speaker 4: I see that, I'm like that looks like it her again as a kid, I was like, ah, so sweet, And then hearing adults talk about it, I was like, wait, wait it hurts.
Speaker 1: When you're like in gorge. Yeah, but I didn't like act an. I didn't actually like breastfeed, but I pumped and yeah, it's very odd. Sensation.
Speaker 2: You were a super milk producer.
Speaker 1: Huh an overproducer, so what they call it?
Speaker 3: But yeah, do you have any breast milk left? Like, did you keep any for so? I do?
Speaker 1: I have like five hundred ounces, but it's all expired now and I just will not dump it out because it hurts my heart. It was so much work. It was so much work that I just like, haven't got to it. I will eventually even really wants me to clear out our freezer.
Speaker 3: You should get it. You should get it evaporated. I'm not even kidding. Like that's some like you make it into diamonds and.
Speaker 2: Get a cute little thing, make it into diamonds.
Speaker 1: Well, you can make like a breast milk ring you still need to make that.
Speaker 2: You can make a semen ring to.
Speaker 3: That's fucking disgusting. You can, that's like disgusting. There's way too much of that around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like there's no like Madeleine's milk is her milk like that.
Speaker 2: Weren't you like giving milk away to people?
Speaker 1: I did, Yeah at one point because I had so much in my freezer.
Speaker 2: Madeline's a giver.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I guess the people who can't like produce enough breast milk, because it really is just like you either have that genetic makeup that.
Speaker 3: You make enough for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it really sucks when like my milkers, that's what I call the women that let me suck on their boobs for their milk as a twenty seven year old. Sucks when they run out and I have to get a new producer because the flavor is always different, Like I can tell the difference between Coke and Doctor Pepper if they had a cocar Doctor Pepper that day. No, it is really crazy, mad On that you were making breast milk and your diet was chicken and doctor Pepper and like you were creating life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Luna, literally we're the smartest kids I've ever interacted with that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna like I.
Speaker 2: We were crying in the car On ironically, we were tearing up talking about Luna and you and Steven in the car to pick up the toilet.
Speaker 3: Well, to me, y'all are such a little trio. It's so sweet, like, yeah, but Luna fucks with me, I think more than Drew at this point.
Speaker 2: Really, she's.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Josh, I'm cooked, I'm cooked next to Jos. She's obsessed with Josh.
Speaker 2: It's because she associates it with Blues Clues, I think so.
Speaker 1: I think she hears the name and she's like, if you don't know a celebrity, Luna loves Blues Clues and there's a new character like obviously you guys.
Speaker 2: Probably Luna's Madeline's baby mind.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, y'all probably know Steve. Well go Steve, Joe, and now there's Josh. Well, whenever he told Luna like, oh yeah, Josh will be here, Luna's face like lit up because she literally thought it was going to be blues blues Josh since we just got.
Speaker 2: Back mind she met everyone like Elsa, all of.
Speaker 1: Her favorite so whenever, yeah, she thought, oh.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I'm really oh god.
Speaker 2: Wait, just ignore it. Let's ignore it. If it falls, it falls, and will cry.
Speaker 1: We should have had Stephen.
Speaker 2: I know. Steven's like fixing up our house right now. He's literally so masculine.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm saying, like, being around y'all this week and has genuinely kind of greened me out in a way where I'm like, oh my god, y'all got it, like you got the miracle Geanes, like literally the fact that you no one has to. You're so used to worrying about like one of our friend's partners being left alone, and all of.
Speaker 3: Us are like what are they gonna do?
Speaker 4: Like what are like you can't kind of leave that like guy alone, Like don't leave that guy alone?
Speaker 3: And you were asking, oh, what's Steven gonna do like to fill this time? Bitch? He's a guy. He's a real man.
Speaker 4: Oh and they say they want me to be nice to men.
Speaker 3: See what happens, I really is and you were giving for the first time in your life.
Speaker 2: You gave a compliment to a manly.
Speaker 3: Get flowers at their funeral. But look I tried to give.
Speaker 2: You your flowers and look at oh wow.
Speaker 4: Honestly, yeah, I literally, I'll already put it.
Speaker 2: I cannot deal with that your context.
Speaker 3: Every time we walk in here, this ship is like this. Every time we.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Stephen we'll fix it before we leave and y'all won't have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: I love you.
Speaker 4: Feel bad because when he was first offering to fix uff around the house, I was like, no, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 3: But then when I really got.
Speaker 2: To think it out, like toilet handles, my handles, my doorknobs.
Speaker 3: I don't like my doorknobs anymore. I don't like any handles on anything.
Speaker 2: Hang the mirror, and they.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, let's do like a new like chandelier.
Speaker 2: No, we really, we really were in this store and we were like, maybe Stephen can install the chandelier. We were like, okay, we.
Speaker 3: Like, brust your hand into doing electrician work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh, okay, you were in Disney for four days, like talk about that. That was mad on got flown out, flew out by Disney.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we got invited by disney Land. It was so fun. It was Luna's first time ever going to Disney and it was everything we could have thought of, like dreamed of. It was so fun. She loved Elsa Ariels.
Speaker 2: She's still talking to God and we talk about the bunk ass Ariel for a second. Okay, So Luna met two Ariols.
Speaker 1: On two separate days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, on two separate days. And one of them was like fierce, like contessa, like ate down, like was like the.
Speaker 3: Girl really living in her aerial fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then the next one was like haggarty mean had been doing the job for at least twenty years.
Speaker 1: Like it was not mean, but definitely was not as excited.
Speaker 3: Has faded, the game has borne on her.
Speaker 4: It gets yeah, it gets there, like we all got there.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, but yeah, she but she was still nice to Luna.
Speaker 1: She was it just was little different vibe.
Speaker 4: But it was so confusing, Like Luna had the first experience that we have as adults when you see someone you could have like you thought you got along with and then you carry in that energy and when it's not received, you're like, okay, okay, like I wish I want so badly, Like we have all this weird chat gibt shit. We need to figure out how to read the minds of toddlers who can like speak as much as Luna but can't like get it all the way out.
Speaker 3: Because I'm like, oh my god, I wonder how often she's.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know if you saw her, but I think it was yesterday and you were there, But she was like sitting there and like froze for a second because I could tell she was trying to figure out how to tell us and she was going and then she like couldn't think of it, and then she kind of like lost her train of thought, and like it started to freak me out. I was like, oh, poor girl, Like she wants to tell us something so bad.
Speaker 2: I'm scared of her now, I'm scared of Luna.
Speaker 1: What.
Speaker 2: I'm literally terrified of her into that fire last night. No, she was plotting, y'all, Like it was fucking creepy.
Speaker 1: He was mesmerized by the fire.
Speaker 2: No, she was plotting she wasn't mesmerized. She was thinking about how she can kill all of us. Say that I can't say that. I don't say that.
Speaker 3: I feel like she would No, I feel like she would only kill you.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe it's something.
Speaker 2: No, we can't even talk about her negatively because it literally makes me cry because I literally love that child so much, like it's my own. Like I literally have said that a million times, but like literally I want to protect her. I want to save her.
Speaker 3: I know I love her so much.
Speaker 4: But also I love the place I get to hold in people's lives, where like I get to be cool, fun and I get none of the anxieties of being a parent. Because I was like ranting to Madeline about it, I would be like my kids would feel like they were in the pinatacle. Someone's gonna make fun crazy because I.
Speaker 3: Can't say it.
Speaker 4: But it's like that one prison tower that has like it's like a watch tower.
Speaker 3: I would be the watchtower guard or my kid, and they would hate me.
Speaker 2: Let my kids smoke weed starting at four?
Speaker 3: Yeah, when does Luna get to smoke?
Speaker 1: You know? And I don't think I thought about that yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should start because she's probably gonna get on Amazon and get a cart by the time.
Speaker 2: She's foor the fortnight cart.
Speaker 4: Do you ever get scared of shit like that? Because you did you see like the Highlighter Babes.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah we did?
Speaker 3: Like well then what what?
Speaker 1: Like they're really it's gonna get like more sneaky.
Speaker 3: They're gonna start having work.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be old heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we kind of technically are to like anybody with an iPhone, because they're so used to see they've seen everything already, so that's why we seem so.
Speaker 3: Old like anything we are.
Speaker 2: Also, holy shit, I was learning about them when I was doing my like twenty fifteen deep.
Speaker 1: Dive like that.
Speaker 3: It's like how we felt about the nineties. Like I remember when I first saw the Bitches re rocking the Chokers.
Speaker 4: I was like like, I was like, oh my god, I.
Speaker 3: Hate this ninety shit so old ill. But then Tumbler made it a vibe.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, You're like, here, you do it.
Speaker 5: I'll follow.
Speaker 2: All I hear in school is ebola yea bruh, what's nine plus ten twenty one? Ebola? My aa kanda, don't Ebola Ebola about a week ago. Yeh yaga you'll remember yoga?
Speaker 1: Yes, unfortunately, because you would pull my hair?
Speaker 2: What other bad ship?
Speaker 4: You would be evil? Like from what Drew said, like you were evil as fun Oh.
Speaker 2: I was really dark sided with twist. No I was. I was. I was really bad, Like I made mad On not breathe for two minutes. But like I wasn't like choking her, but like I like Karate chopped her throat.
Speaker 1: You didn't mean to do it. You weren't being mean, you were being funny. Thought you were being.
Speaker 2: Fun famously like always. That's like he thought he was being funny me every time, like he just.
Speaker 1: On purpose whacked. Yeah, I was like leaning back. I don't know if I was like stretching or what, but he just came up went like that and I literally did not breathe.
Speaker 3: That is some shit.
Speaker 2: I started.
Speaker 1: Like he thought I was joking at first, and I was like literally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did we talk about when you passed out on the last episode. I don't remember if we talked about it. I might have, but I'll let you say it.
Speaker 3: I might have.
Speaker 1: I don't remember if we did or not. But yeah, one time, I don't know if I was like fourteen or fifteen or what. But I was upstairs and I came out of my bathroom and I was just like really lightheaded. Well, I passed out and I hit my head on like this on a both Lex. Yeah, I hit my head on something. I don't remember what it was.
Speaker 2: It was the both Lex machine. Yeah, that workout machine. My dad swore to god he was going to start working.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was Ustairs for years.
Speaker 2: That and a tanning machine that was literally never used. We played on it, played Hide and seek and hide inside of it. But I remember when he got that ship, we were not allowed to touch the Bowflex.
Speaker 1: Well your head did, yeah, it did. Oh, And I like fell or whatever. And that Drew was walking out of his room right at the same time, and he just kind of like looked over at me, and I remember I could like see him but not see him, and I couldn't talk. And I literally just watched him walk downstairs, and I'm like laying there like like whatever, like kind of passed out but like still like coherent a little bit.
Speaker 2: And then she was literally fraid.
Speaker 1: No. I literally just watched your like silhouette go and I like couldn't I like saw.
Speaker 2: You laying on the ground, like I do you think.
Speaker 3: She was just playing? Yeah?
Speaker 1: He thought I was messing around. But he goes downstairs and he was like, hey, Madeline never came downstairs. It's kind of weird. And so then he like told I could hear you talking to Dad and saying like, hey, I think Madeline might have passed out or something.
Speaker 3: So then you like him not getting up to go blah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well I heard a thunder. I heard a thump and I yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Well then you and Dad, I think came up there. Maybe mom someone came up there. And then we went to the hospital and I was fine, nothing was wrong. I just randomly passed.
Speaker 2: And I don't think what were you doing before?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Were in the bathroom?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I stood up too quick. I have no idea, but I just remember I.
Speaker 2: Get a big old shit in there. Yeah. All the blood was in your feet, right, Kai?
Speaker 5: Yep? Absolutely.
Speaker 4: Kai's on his phone as fop. By the way, That's why he had such a low response because he was like.
Speaker 1: He's not a part.
Speaker 5: No, I was actually doing some research because I'm using a different interface that everybody gets a mic, and I was just making sure that everything was good, and it is. So I'm actually like, you know that meme of the guy that's the soldier, like protecting the child while he sleeps with a knife. So I'm the soldier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: Kind of funny because you're on your text.
Speaker 5: Oh well that's actually lock it. I can just cut that. That's fine, lock.
Speaker 3: It, bro, I'm trying to think of it.
Speaker 4: I don't think I ever fainted or anything as a kid, and I was the clumsier kid, but my little sister would fucking smash her head open at every waking moment we had like that.
Speaker 2: Her nickname to everyone was do you remember. I'm not gonna say her name out now, but she just got a DUI like two weeks ago. But what no one knows?
Speaker 3: Yes, what if there what?
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck. I just oh, that's something else. I also went through my phone and prank called every single person from my hometown that I literally haven't spoken to in over a decade. And I just called all of them with my real raw number, raw number, but I would like. I called all of them and ninety percent didn't answer. But I was bored as fuck that day and like a couple did. But I left all of them voicemails and I was like, hey, like I really need you. I need to talk to you, like we need to talk, like like something's going on, Like I need to talk to you. And I like, like, I will bleep the names all of those people, like I was mckennam marketing, no one. No one called me back, but I was so I don't give a fuck about me.
Speaker 3: Actually no, oh my god.
Speaker 2: One of the people, the most popular kid in school, that kid his number, called me back and he was like are you looking Yeah. He was like, hey, are you looking for so and so? And I was like yes, And then I was like he was like, your voicemail was jarring? Are you okay? And I was like we all have we have video of all of this. By the way, this guy was like so sweet. He was literally he was like, do you need someone to talk to you? Is everything okay? Like and all this ship and I was like, yeah, I'm okay, thank you for like checking in on me, and its just like random guy. Yeah. But then I also called Rebecca Black and uh acted like she was my cousin and it was her wedding soon, and I was like, hey, what does your wedding and she was like, I don't have a wedding, and.
Speaker 3: You just wanted a reason to talk to her.
Speaker 2: But literally, but at the end, at the end, I was like, wait, this is so.
Speaker 3: I know he's brought up this phone call like four times.
Speaker 4: And literally it's like a girl got along and like he was like we always got along, but like we were keying on the phone.
Speaker 2: No, we really were. And she was in the airport and I could hear like flight boarding right now, like I'm a.
Speaker 4: Vibe though I would like, actually, no, I hate being in the airport and on the phone.
Speaker 3: I just don't like, don't call me. I don't want to be on the phone.
Speaker 2: Oh. But at the end of the Rebecca Black call, I was like, this is like a synchronicity, like this is kiss men, Like this was meant to happen, Like we should hang out. And I genuinely meant that, because I was like, I feel like we would keep key.
Speaker 3: Remember what we I mean we do because we ran into her one time.
Speaker 4: At Airwon in like twenty something like a few years ago and we all just sat down and had lunch for like two hours.
Speaker 2: That's where we got our numbers because she was like, why do I have your number?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 2: I think I think.
Speaker 4: We were all on like literally the most joyful vibe. Yeah, we're like dead sober in the middle of a Tuesday, Like, yeah, we need to do that.
Speaker 2: We're best friends. We're best friends. What was a gag?
Speaker 3: I love that?
Speaker 2: Okay? What was I saying before I got distracted by my print calls?
Speaker 3: Ummm, Like why the fuck would we now?
Speaker 2: Because you are supposed to be listening.
Speaker 3: You want a tangent?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, whoaa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Don't fucking yell at me. You also, you saw that, Kai, See this is why I didn't hate women. They yell.
Speaker 5: Okay, I disagree with that part.
Speaker 2: Kai agrees with that part. I know.
Speaker 4: He looked up from his text messages and he said, I agree with that part.
Speaker 5: Noicked, I defended women immediately.
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember what you were saying, bro, Like, I literally I have no recollection.
Speaker 2: I'm like literally like shaking right now because you're so nervous, so nervous. Madeline has a bunch of shit to talk about.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you have some story that I don't think we talked about last time, Like over the last year, I just been like, oh, when I would bring something up to Stephen, like oh my gosh, just happened, I would be like, that might be a good thing to say on the podcast to get your reaction.
Speaker 2: I'm scared.
Speaker 1: It's not bad. I mean they're funny, Okay, I know.
Speaker 2: Oh bitch, we were talking about this yesterday, the real reason why I fake killed myself.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, But.
Speaker 2: I'll let you tell those first and then we'll get to that one, because that one, there's we I think we're finally brave enough to tell y'all the real reason why I sat on the floor with my pills.
Speaker 1: I really don't think we talked about it and like it was just like he want.
Speaker 2: Like no, well, famously, like that is what it was, but there was a deeper meaning behind.
Speaker 1: The reason why he went and did it. But I was too embarrassed and I didn't want to tell anyone that that's probably what like why we'll have.
Speaker 2: To remember because we'll leave that little bit and y'all have to listen to the end challenge.
Speaker 3: You're so tom.
Speaker 2: No, I'm a business yeah, cow manure, Okay, I want to.
Speaker 3: Know one of the stories because I want to know if Drew was a badasket.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, oh well no, these aren't like Drew being bad. These are like funny, Okay, thank god, Okay. So the first one is he was actually a really good brother. This was a good brother move. I really wanted to do the Talent Show, and.
Speaker 2: We didn't talk.
Speaker 1: About and I didn't want to do the Talent Show alone. I was in like fourth grade, but I really wanted to do my dance. Well, my dance was to the song Conga and then that song. So I really wanted a backup, somewhat dancer. I wanted someone on stage with me.
Speaker 3: So we recruited Drew.
Speaker 1: I wish there was footage out there. There is, there is somewhere, and I'll insert.
Speaker 5: It right here, right I'm sure I can find it. I've been coming up.
Speaker 2: I've been coming up.
Speaker 5: I've been.
Speaker 1: I've been doing drugs.
Speaker 3: I've been doing this, I've been doing that up around round.
Speaker 1: I've been fucking bay. I posted on Facebook asking if anybody from like our town had possibly recorded the Talent Show, because I know somebody had to, but I wanted footage of Drew back there. My mom had used our barstools and turned them into congos or congo Yeah congos and uh wait yeah what is it called bongos? And Drew's in the background while I'm dancing, going like like fake the entire dude.
Speaker 3: You know it's crazy. Is that's kind of now?
Speaker 4: Like like like yeah, like and take he does like he literally like literally when he's trying to be silly, he'll.
Speaker 2: Be you guys, I'm a good brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really nice.
Speaker 2: Given a take, because I also probably within the same month chased you with a blade around.
Speaker 1: The house or made me do something in exchange or you going up there exactly.
Speaker 2: I was at every one of your dancer titles too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you didn't have base.
Speaker 2: I loved your dancer titles.
Speaker 1: Did you want to do it really bad? Troy Bolton?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really wanted to No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: I say no rhythm in those buds like there's no world that was your call.
Speaker 2: I don't have rhythm in my bones?
Speaker 3: What you have something in your bones?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Marrow Okay, I'm like next. I literally feel like when Luna.
Speaker 2: Was like skip oh yeah in the car yesterday like got an ad and was like.
Speaker 1: Skip skip, Well no, it was basketball and she was I was kind of tapped in for a second she was watching it. I was like, do you be proud Luna's watching basketball right now because it's like an ad and she was just sitting there watching it, and then all of a sudden, she goes skip.
Speaker 3: And I was kidding.
Speaker 4: I genuinely think she listens and she knows that we would find that funny because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, she knows.
Speaker 3: She takes such a while where I'm like that.
Speaker 2: If she says like a bad word or something that she's not supposed to say and you like laugh, she like latches onto it and like knows and you just can't laugh around her.
Speaker 4: But it feels like you can't get her to say. That's kind of how one of my little siblings was. He still doesn't curse, though he like hates cursing, but as a kid, he would admit that there have been times where he's cursed, but you couldn't You couldn't pay him to curse, Like there's nothing you could give him to curse, because it's just not a stubbornness. Because he thinks it's funny that adults want to hear him curse, and he's like.
Speaker 3: No, bo okay.
Speaker 1: So another thing again, I don't know if you've talked about this. You y'all have been doing this for so long. I don't know what stories you have and haven't said. But I thought of the CC's pizza. How you got banned.
Speaker 2: I haven't talked about this, you have it. I haven't talked about this. Then this bullshit. This is fucking bullshit. CC's fucking Pizza. Fuck you, I'm banned for life.
Speaker 3: Wait actually, oh, I was like I didn't. I don't feel like CC's has it like that, Like I don't think they can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in school, if you got a b onorall or more like a on or roll, a b on or all, whatever, you got to go on a field trip one day to ce season. If you didn't, you had to stay back at the school.
Speaker 2: Is like a pizza shop for the people that style, yeah, and that white it was good white sauce. I need to get that. Is there one here? I think?
Speaker 3: So, I don't know. I know there's C's Pizza in Miami, but I haven't been in so long.
Speaker 5: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: That was the.
Speaker 3: Delicacy me and my family couldn't couldn't afford.
Speaker 1: Okay, and so Drew we got to go, and he was like messing with one of his friends and you put like pepper all in his dream.
Speaker 2: The person I dumped an entire salt shaker in like fifty percent of a pepper shaker intosa.
Speaker 1: Into his soda when he got up, and the kid came back and it was like his best friend. So he wasn't like bullying the kid. Like if it was bullying, I would understand, but this was like his best friend.
Speaker 2: And it's also free rethills challenge, so keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: Well, actually, you wasted about twenty percent of salt exactly, or twenty cents.
Speaker 2: Worth of them exactly exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So Drew did that and the kid drank it and he like freaked out.
Speaker 6: He didn't go tell the bad Sure, yeah, he didn't tell Yeah, because he just got a straight dose of salt and pepper to the back of his throat when he was expecting like doctor pepper or some shit.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Well, the teacher like came over obviously because he saw the kid like freaking out, and Drew got banned and no longer could go on those because I think we would go every month. Yeah, like it was like a monthly thing.
Speaker 2: It was bullshit.
Speaker 1: And it was every six weeks that we would get to go and so Drew got.
Speaker 2: Bit and I was a ho or all every fucking so.
Speaker 1: And then he had to stay.
Speaker 2: I would literally just so much bullshit, literally so much bullshit?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 2: No, it's uh yeah, yeah, I can't remember if I stated his grandparents house. He had like the craziest Littlest Pet Shop.
Speaker 3: Collection I knew growing up, and I would take from her.
Speaker 2: I wanted to steal from him so bad. Did I ever tell you that I stole from Hmmm? Yeah, I literally stole his like Exodia and like he I helped him look for it, like he was like.
Speaker 3: I literally that's crazy work. Actually no, I can't lie.
Speaker 2: That's classic. That's classic.
Speaker 3: Same. Oh yeah, maybe it's over here.
Speaker 4: I'm like I could have sworn I saw it, like I swear I saw it right here.
Speaker 2: No, for the girls that know, the Exodia five cards set is like really the krim Dela Crim Hey.
Speaker 3: I would be shocked if like, what is that? That's the Littlest Pet Shop.
Speaker 2: No, that's a yu gi oh card, but the Littlest Pet Shop his sister had a crazy collection and we would go play with them because we were going to like a NASCAR race the day before or the day the next day, and we had to wake up really early, and we instead of playing like WWE or whatever like boys did, we played with the Littlest Pet Shop. I mean we were literally like eight years old too, like we were oldest.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I would just take from that girl because she was the girl who I would take from.
Speaker 2: Was like that literally is the gay agenda? No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, Like, are you.
Speaker 2: Me forcing that kid to play with little pet Do you want to? I wanted to so bad?
Speaker 3: Were you trying to make it like a boy game? Like I don't understand why? He I don't remember, or you just didn't want to play alone?
Speaker 2: I don't don't make me play alone. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would play Little Pet Shop with this girl and she was really rich.
Speaker 3: And this was the girl who I went going to her house.
Speaker 4: I was like he actually was like now, looking back, I don't think she was rich, but for me, she was a fucking millionaire.
Speaker 1: Like what we had people like that? Yeah, I would go too, and I was like whoa, like in what world?
Speaker 4: And I would take her shit, and I didn't feel that bad because she would believe the fuck out of me, especially when my teeth started falling out, because I have like crooked teeth, and I had really crooked teeth and I used to good teeth or I had braces, but like my still.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think they look like shit, my teeth.
Speaker 3: Are getting really slantic because I need to take my wisdom teeth out, and I refuse, you haven't.
Speaker 1: Taken them out?
Speaker 2: No, no, because if she gets them taken out, she has like a fifty percent chance of like losing all sensation in her.
Speaker 4: They fearmongered the fuck out of me. Like I went to get X rays and they were like, oh my god. At first they were like, oh my god, you're like one of those patients who your nerve endings are like your nerves are really wrapped around.
Speaker 3: Your wisdom teeth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they were like that's fine though, and then when I got the full scan, they were like, ooh, that is really close. And then I went to two dentists and both of them were like it can be done, and like this is more rare than not, but like there is a chance, and we have to tell you that because you will lose like feeling because of like how much we're gonna have to numb you and with how much we're gonna have to use.
Speaker 3: It might last a week. But we have had patience who like they never get certain feeling back.
Speaker 1: Because it probably wouldn't be worth it because like people don't get the right.
Speaker 3: I'd rite that all the time, bro, what.
Speaker 2: I feel like, wisdom teeth are like a scam in the dentistry world. It's like, yeah, you have to. I mean they hurt though, but it was fun because I got like perks for like a week and I was like fucked up. I was like, highest shit.
Speaker 3: Fuck, I think I'm gonna get my wisdom teeth out tonight.
Speaker 2: Let's go, But you have to give me half of the perks.
Speaker 3: I have to buy them off of me, bitch, don't play no.
Speaker 2: Speaking of nerve endings, one time I was like plucking my nipple hairs when I was really young, and there was a clear hair sticking out and I was like, oh, let me grab it, and I fucking yanked it out and it was like a seven inch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, that's actually gross.
Speaker 2: It was a nerve and it hurt so bad.
Speaker 4: Also, Okay, I think I might just make this a reoccurring thing because there are things I realized that we're just things I got really scared of because of my OCD as a kid, and I used to think everybody got scared of it as much as I did when I would hear the news.
Speaker 3: But my brother's close friend when I was in like fourth or.
Speaker 4: Like third grade, they went on a trip and he came back and he had a tapeworm, and it was like a huge point of discussion, and I was so petrified because I was I was like, we were, we were.
Speaker 3: In his presence, We've always been in his presence. He gave us the tape worm, Like in my head, there was no way.
Speaker 4: And like when I was using their bathroom, I was so fucking scared.
Speaker 3: I would like hold my pe in there.
Speaker 2: I think that might be a thing though, is like don't use the bathroom after someone.
Speaker 4: I think you're not supposed to. But like tapeworm, but one around me gave a fuck. Everybody was like being cautious around him. But I think he had already gotten rid of it. Like I don't think my parents would have like let us all mingle if he actively had it.
Speaker 2: Wait, why are tapeworms not a thing anymore? Like I feel like.
Speaker 4: It's I don't know, but I was really I would look up every time I got to a computer in like computer class or something, I would look up a tapeworm and.
Speaker 3: See what they look like. And I was really convinced. And I like, I was so convinced that, like sometimes I would still be hungry, and I'm like, it's because of my tapeworm. It's literally my tapeworm.
Speaker 4: I can't keep eating because like, you can use the tape worm and it's gonna get huge.
Speaker 5: You can use the bathroom. You're just not supposed to play with someone's poop that has a tapeworm, So just don't do that and it'll.
Speaker 2: Be po Like that's literally the only reason why I go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: That's really so annoying. You can't poop.
Speaker 2: I know, it's not something you do. Actually I stopped bitching about it though.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Notice is you're like, are you on a regular schedule or we both kind of fell off.
Speaker 3: We don't talk to each other about.
Speaker 2: Like about movements. It's like not a thing anymore.
Speaker 4: Made it's because we don't share a bathroom for the first time in six years. I feel like we shared it because we would be like, oh, don't like chilling, chill, and Josh, sure a bathroom for like six that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was sweet all and we really never ran into like people trying to get in when we were in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we kind of had like all we we stinked our cycles.
Speaker 2: But also we had two bathrooms, but we didn't use one of them because the guy that broke into the house dry shaved his pubes in the fucking shower and from that moment on.
Speaker 4: Also was a storage you know, I was gonna say, but also, are okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay okay, not too much on me, and also not too much on the landlord because I'm tight with her and I like, seriously like do love her.
Speaker 3: She is crazy. No, I'm about to go on her. She's crazy as fuck forever.
Speaker 4: Even saying that's a two bed first of all, she said it was a two bed three or a three bed two bath. Bitch, that's a two bed one and one in a toilet a living room, and like it that bitch I am? I am too crazy of a person. I guess we left a lot of clothes by me, left law closed by the water heater. But to me, I hated showering in there because remember I tried to make that bathroom for a long time, but every time I showered in there, I was convinced that the humidity was going to make the water heater explode because they were in the same room, which is probably not a thing, but like that's I don't know, it just felt like that.
Speaker 3: It felt like that was going to happen. Also, the window in there didn't shut, so every everything you did in.
Speaker 4: There, the window would rattle, and like every move you made felt like somebody was like coming.
Speaker 2: Around with a corner mile per hour gust of wind would like literally.
Speaker 3: Like Also, the door didn't lock, so you had to pray.
Speaker 4: Nobody wanted to go downstairs, like at any point you were in that bathroom because to get.
Speaker 3: Through that door. It's yeah, I missed that apartment. Honestly, I can't believe Luna's been in there.
Speaker 1: She was, yeah, oh, we need to get an updated photo.
Speaker 2: Yeah before we leave. In the chair, it's degrading and she's growing. She's taking Madeline. I wanted to ask, what, what is something that I do that pisses you off to this day?
Speaker 1: Oh, you should have asked me this a long time ago so I could think about it.
Speaker 2: We'll get back to it. I know what you do that pisses me off to this day. I have a list. Yeah, I have a list. Tell you bite? She still bites you bite him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, ship, it's your motherly instinct. It's coming out every time you close to Luna.
Speaker 2: Out of the.
Speaker 1: Know.
Speaker 2: It's like, I'm not joking. She literally bites me.
Speaker 3: I mean, Joe, sayah bites.
Speaker 2: I'm kidding. I'm kidding, guys, Madeline does not buy. Malan does not bite.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to stand by your rights and you're wrong because I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: Like that wouldn't change it the way I look at you.
Speaker 3: Because like, honestly, I could see.
Speaker 2: That, like I'm teaching Luna how to bite it right now. I think I think it'd be good for her to bite other kids in school.
Speaker 1: Yeah, please don't.
Speaker 2: I was literally like trying to always there's always a bier. No, she's not a bit but I remember the bier in my class.
Speaker 1: She did hit me for the first time on this trip.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Luna hit Madeline.
Speaker 1: Sorry I'm gonna out Luna, but this was her first time.
Speaker 2: But how can you know she's only two.
Speaker 3: I thought you should out her. That's I kind of fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, problematic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's actually and never like hit out of anger. Like we've gotten very lucky thus far. And like, also, she really doesn't throw your typical tantrums. She's maybe done like one where she tries to lay on the ground and won't let us pick her up. But luckily she hasn't learned the like flailing the arms and legs and stuff like that. Please don't. But the other day, if we were trying to get her out of the bathroom, out of like Drew's bathroom because she was like messing with stuff in there, and she was angry with us, and she like looked at Steven gave him like an angry face, and then literally came over across the bathroom to me and just went boom and hit me on the leg. And me and Steven looked at each other and we were like, we've never had to deal with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have fucked up so bad because I would have been like, bitch.
Speaker 1: What what We never have dealt with that. So we like looked at each other and like panic, we.
Speaker 2: Probably from somewhere, Madeline and Stephen, it's you.
Speaker 1: It probably is crazy that it's while we're here.
Speaker 3: Oh it hits me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah, but she, me and Stephen were like we just kind of like paused for a second, and I was like that ow. I was like Fate cried. I was like, oh, you made mommy sad. And she looked at me with pure terror in her eyes and literally started bawling ball lean like tears out of her face. And We're like, it's okay, it's okay, just say I'm sorry, and so she was like I'm sorry. And then I was like, do you want to put a band aid on it? And so Luna we played like we put fake band aids on, and she put a fake band aid on where she hit me, and then she's fine. But she remembered it hours later about yeah, she heard us talking about it, and she like, she goes, I made mommy sad, and I was like, you did, and like also, I've always heard that like don't use that as like a tactic because kids don't care about your feelings at this age, they don't know what a feeling is. But Luna has empathy, like she's in that moment. She literally felt so bad for me, and I like made me sad for her though, because I was like, I just made her.
Speaker 2: That made me cry.
Speaker 1: But hopefully she doesn't hit us.
Speaker 3: Like, don't throw a tantrum in front of her.
Speaker 4: Literally I did yesterday when I was like standing in front of the and I like threw a tantrum and threw myself on the floor, and.
Speaker 3: Then I think I scared her.
Speaker 4: I didn't, and I felt so bad because like I heard her talking and then I heard her go silently and she looked like and yeah.
Speaker 2: She like just just shipped herself. I caught it.
Speaker 4: She like ran over and then I just started like laughing and like smiling at her, and she laid on with me, and I was like, I forget kids are Like she's at that point where she's cognitive enough to just see something someone's doing, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, she mimics everything, dude, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. It's actually not that crazy, Like I mim I mimic ship too, Like yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: I mean you're comparing yourself to look at that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you're comparing yourself.
Speaker 3: To God speaking of the little girl. A girl, Oh my god, you are the cutest girl in the plant.
Speaker 1: It she just hip.
Speaker 4: No, dude, you need to like actually kind of ship. There's like, hi, honestly, can you take that one back out?
Speaker 1: And then just you actually are so sweaty.
Speaker 2: I know there's no air condition up there.
Speaker 3: Oh no, you could turn it on if you go into.
Speaker 4: My We're putting the dumbass man like a man.
Speaker 3: I have had plenty of men be like, there is it? I am like, did you look for a news?
Speaker 2: She's so scared. Yeah, I can fix that too.
Speaker 1: Are you a waking hid I SPoD?
Speaker 2: Can you say hi emergency in her calm?
Speaker 3: Yeah, say emergency intercom? No?
Speaker 2: No, honestly good do you stink? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Oh you boo?
Speaker 1: No you did it out Pete, No, you're so cute.
Speaker 2: That's literally to me, I poop.
Speaker 1: Look at what amya found? Who is that is Dora? It is a little Dora.
Speaker 3: She's like, what else.
Speaker 1: Is over there?
Speaker 3: She's gonna the store? Luna? Who do you like more?
Speaker 1: Right now? Me?
Speaker 3: Or Drew? You don't have to answer, I know answer.
Speaker 1: It's a good.
Speaker 2: Who do you like more, Luna, Mommy or daddy?
Speaker 1: Who do you like more? Mommy or Daddy? No, I don't think you know.
Speaker 3: You love your mom and just saying crying. You were literally the cutest girl ever and you're so funny and smart. I literally love it.
Speaker 1: Can you say hi, Kai?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I'm getting cool guy.
Speaker 1: You're the new Josiah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we haven't talked about that yet. Josiah. Like we were on FaceTime with Luna one time, and like Josiah just made his typical.
Speaker 1: Like scared months old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like his typical like scary Josiah face, like like making just scary faces, and Luna like internalized that in that moment. She wasn't really scared in that moment, but like, but she did feel silent.
Speaker 3: She went like dead Pam.
Speaker 2: Three or four months later, I'm like facetiming Josiah again with Luna, and Luna freaks out when she sees Josiah like literally like meeks out of.
Speaker 5: The most people's reaction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but she was like Josiah was her first fear, like for real now, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean when she saw him, she didn't really she wasn't bothered though, but I guess he doesn't look a scary. I really want him to do the face, but I kind of feel bad, like because I don't know if she'll forget at this point. Does that make sense? It feels like if she saw that in person, every time she saw.
Speaker 2: Him, she would be scared.
Speaker 3: Bye Luna, Bye Luna, Bye baby.
Speaker 2: I love you. I love you, actually I love her.
Speaker 5: Stephen My my bathrooms also kind of messed up at my house. So if you could, well, yeah, it's like an hour drive.
Speaker 3: Don't do that.
Speaker 2: You don't do this, Okay, Well.
Speaker 5: All right, well you can just think about it.
Speaker 3: Well, because that's for us. It's different. Kai doesn't get that.
Speaker 5: Bro, you should at least turn the A C on for him. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm should at least I'm not gonna cuss because Luna's in the room, but I'll say it once she leaves.
Speaker 5: All right, I'm not afraid.
Speaker 2: My money, Bye baby, Thank you, Steve.
Speaker 1: She really liked watching Paul Patrol earlier.
Speaker 2: You have no idea what that little girl means to me. I would literally take a bullet for and I actually am literally hurt that I'm not her godfather.
Speaker 1: You won't have one yet, so put me down. Yeah, okay, I'll be the godmom. I don't know if you want to take that responsibility on.
Speaker 2: I'm ready, Madeline. This is something I thought about and I have an answer. What is like some shit we did as a family that like we thought was normal but turned out to be like really fucking weird. Like we talked about the poop knife on the last episode, where like when for those of you who don't know, we were taught from a very young age that when we're taking craps that by every toilet in the house, we would have like a butter knife and we would cut the crap off instead of pinch it off, so we would just like cut it and it would fall into the toilet, and then we would obviously wash the knife because it's like sanitary to do that. But when I went to college and I found out that people didn't use poop knife, like I had a poop knife in the dormitory that I would carry in my like little case to the bathroom. Yeah, and oh my god, it was mortifying people like why do you keep bringing a knife in there? And I was like, yeah, where are y'all's poop knives. Actually, now that I think about it.
Speaker 5: I used poop scissors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I clips it might be a yeah, I don't use a poop knife anymore. Guys, don't worry. But I did until I was like eighteen.
Speaker 3: No, you did it until you were like twenty two.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I couldn't. It's hard to like, it was hard to retrain my sphincter.
Speaker 5: Do you let the poop just fall into the water or do you catch it?
Speaker 2: Catch it with my hands?
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, that's the correct way.
Speaker 2: I hate the splash bag.
Speaker 1: Well, to answer your question, I again, you should have asked me this a while ago so I can think about it.
Speaker 2: This is an interview Madeline to answer on the spot.
Speaker 4: Well, these are like, it's just jarring that like Luna's more media train than.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: They are such like you're asking her to jog her memory in this fucking moment, Like damn, bro, you're not even taking her down memory lane, Like you're not, Like she.
Speaker 2: Just took her down memory lane with a poop knife. What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: So I also have soil golf tournament in Chipotle. Also, if we wanted to talk about the George straight concert.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't think I've ever talked about the George Strait.
Speaker 1: There is also moving clothes pins in kindergarten.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that one.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just in general, like when you would get in trouble, you would have to go up in front of the class.
Speaker 2: I don't remember that, Actually you don't.
Speaker 4: It was that chart of like it would happen color yeah, and you have to go or our Oh yeah, sometimes they were.
Speaker 1: I remember having to move my apple from a green to a yellow.
Speaker 2: You know what you did? I was, that's so unlike you, because you were like goodie too.
Speaker 1: It was I can't remember who it was. I literally was just talking about who it was because I saw him on Facebook the other day and I was like, that guy made me move my freaking apple, and like I still remember the because that's the only time I've ever really gotten into trouble in school, and it was because he would not stop talking to me, and I had to go up in front of the entire freaking class. We both did.
Speaker 2: Was it the kid that ate Elmer's glue?
Speaker 1: No, it wasn't him. It was remember what.
Speaker 2: He did in the lunch room, He like ate a jug of Elmer's glue and then like he would he would literally drink glue and eat crayon, Like he literally would just do that.
Speaker 3: There's always that kid.
Speaker 4: It's a kid you could pay a dollar to eat anything. And I mean like he.
Speaker 3: Was, okay, see that's crazy. This kid had a hustle to his.
Speaker 2: He literally was like jerking off in the cafeteria at one point.
Speaker 1: Yes, I dude, I've I wonder what people say about us, like Madeline and Drew, like, oh my god, when they used to do this in.
Speaker 2: First mine is remember when Drew farted in front of the class. That was moreti Yeah that literally, I'm not kidding. I didn't fart in front of another human being. We had We had a family so.
Speaker 4: Mad if somebody farted, like you were so prudish with your.
Speaker 3: Body in that way, like that was the only farts. Were just so discussing and it would make dru well.
Speaker 2: So I have my reasons. It's third grade. And we also didn't have like a farting family like people's families like fart in front of them and it's funny like ours, like that was off. One time Jared farted in he oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god, oh my god. He like farted in his hand and then cupped it over my face and then I literally projectile vomited into the kitchen, kitchen garbage hand. And from that moment on, well wait.
Speaker 1: There's also video proof of Jared farting on me while I'm sleeping on the couch, and I'm literally.
Speaker 2: Dude, our brothers were fucked up to I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't sell that too much because I was like with Natali and Leo, Bro, there was.
Speaker 4: A period where they were cognitive enough where they would get annoyed, but you knew, like it wasn't the worst. But just to see your little sibling have such a visceral reaction to something that is like, so yeah, it was so funny.
Speaker 2: Bro, you just spit on your siblings pillows.
Speaker 4: Okay, no, no, no, Also, I need to clarify that was only one of my sisters and me and her.
Speaker 3: We have gotten through it, guys. There's no more spinning on the pillows. We're grown now.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: If it gets there where like I want to slap the funk out of you, we need to stop speaking to each other respect.
Speaker 2: Do you did we talk about jackass last time.
Speaker 3: I think you did, because yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: I've talked about it before. But our brothers used to like roll us down like steep hill hills, yeah, wagons and trash cans, and we would be like all cut up and bruised. Then they recorded all of it.
Speaker 1: Well, I wasn't really a part of that. I was left out as like, I mean, I have my older sister too, but I was like five years younger than her six years, so I was always left out. And we also called you already ape yeah, no, Chewbacca chuaka and you.
Speaker 2: Know, the ugliest girl in the world when you look that picture.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we did talk about this one for the sure. Yeah, I know. That's so fucked up, dude.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I had anything like that.
Speaker 1: For yeah y'all, y'all, weren't Loki me, Like, dude, I trama blocked.
Speaker 2: All of that. That's like brother shit now right.
Speaker 3: It's just no, I mean, it is bruh.
Speaker 2: Well, okay. Also keep in mind I was the same age as mattal and so I wasn't really leading the charge. I was just joining in and being cool with my brother. It was that fucking computer room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you remember what Mom's password was?
Speaker 2: Mmmm?
Speaker 1: You don't remember the our family computers password? Come on, if I say it, you're gonna be like, what.
Speaker 2: Give me the first letter? F? Was it?
Speaker 1: Fuck buck head seven?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Fuck head seven? Because mom was that is it?
Speaker 1: Mom was apparently mad at the people setting up the computer or the Wi Fi, and so she made that the fastward. That's when we were typing in at age six years old. But again, our mom and dad were awesome, but a little too awesome in the sense of letting our their six letters, letting.
Speaker 2: Us do whatever the fuck we wanted to do.
Speaker 3: But I mean I was getting up to get in my house.
Speaker 4: Also, I was one of the kids who was stealing medicine, So, like my family always had to hide medicine because I would go into the fridge and take it. And like then my little siblings became those kids, and it was so fucking annoying to like find them drinking a bunch of random medicine out of the fridge.
Speaker 3: Like, are you supposed to even keep medicine in the fridge. That's still something I don't really.
Speaker 1: Some of them are, Yeah, it's like some that need to be red. Yeah, I was the biotics type stuff. It wasn't like.
Speaker 4: My family was putting like dramamine and niquill and day quill and chip in the bridge.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's like bad for it. I doubt it probably makes it last.
Speaker 4: I guess maybe my family does it also because it's hot as balls.
Speaker 3: In Miami, so if you like leave it out, it's.
Speaker 2: Like also I was, Yeah, I was the kid stealing medicine when I was seventeen.
Speaker 1: Oh are you okay? Are you about to fall asleep?
Speaker 3: He's losing it.
Speaker 1: Did you eat something?
Speaker 2: No? I didn't I ate it. I actually ate a I ate a chocolate chip protein pancake.
Speaker 3: Nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that what that macro stuff was?
Speaker 3: Sorry, I'm trying to see if I have anything, Randa.
Speaker 2: Have you thought about normal ship or abnormal shit? We did?
Speaker 1: I think the food one was a good one. But no, because I've been talking.
Speaker 2: Actually no, our entire family like we would bring like we would bring Mormon kids to our fucking house, I know, yeah, and turn them out. We would give them soda and they and all of them, all of them are ex Mormons.
Speaker 1: Now by the way, I had a friend that, Yeah, she loved coming over to our house because it was like free reign. Like she was like able to drink all these soda. She was off the wall when she drank those sodas. But like, yeah she got to she was the kid.
Speaker 2: And she's cool as fuck still she is now.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure. I mean I loved her obviously, she was my best friend.
Speaker 2: She's like literally one of the only like liberal people from Grandberry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like hardcore about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's real ast fun.
Speaker 4: But as y'all gave her a soda, you unleashed. It's like that Drake Sprite commercial was actually crazy, like it actually did those.
Speaker 3: Kinds of things to your mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did think about some like unconventional things, which also I don't know because I do hear more about like I do hear more about like kids talking about this, but like the stuff we were watching as children, I like, now being a parent, AM like, what, like, dad, let us watch that.
Speaker 3: I was even be like how old were you?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh, I was like seven, And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: We were watching like people get like like Jigsaw like literally like legs getting ripped off and shit, like six year olds, like it was crazy. And then we also I was talking about like one of my friends, like still really good friends to this day, and he was like, yeah, like I remember the first time I came over to your house, like we watched Jaws, and it was to this day, he doesn't get in the ocean because he scared of sharks because of that movie, because we were also like six years old. And then the second time he came over, we were watching a movie that had boobs in it, and like me and Hunter were like sitting like behind the couch watching and then my dad knew we were watching, and like the boobs came on the screen and my dad just paused it and turned around and said, did your parents let you watch this? And he was like mm hm yes, and then like just kept watching it like it was crazy, and his parents definitely did not lie.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean that's when I went over to my godfamily's house.
Speaker 4: My parents were kind of strict about like certain things, like I wasn't allowed to watch horror movies, so I still didn't watch a lot. But now I'm a baby when it comes to any kind of like gore anything, like it's disgusting to me. But my godfamily who lived across the street, they were like real horror fans, like they had all of like the Nightmare on Elm Streets, like Scream Saw Final Destination. They would always watch it and I would hear them talk about it, so like any scene I knew about from those movies, just because I would listen to them talk about it, and then when my friends was about it, I would act like I knew, but they knew obviously.
Speaker 3: My parents didn't let me watch that.
Speaker 4: But my older sibling got to watch it and I would try to sneak around, but they would always catch me bro like they did not play like I barely, and they wouldn't let me watch scary movie with them, And that one really hurt my feelings because I knew scary movie.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's not even a.
Speaker 1: Scary movie, its like funny, yeah.
Speaker 3: But then my god siblings would let me watch it with them, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like literally one of my earliest memories, like it was in Viaho house, Like how old were we? We were like two, like two, yeah, yeah, I have a memory maybe yeah, I have a memory of me waking up and all of the older siblings and dad were sitting on the couch, and I remember like toddling into the living room and seeing the TV and they were playing Mortal Kombat on the TV. And I remember just like bug eyed watching like Mortal Kombat, like people just getting ripped to shreds. And then Sam saw me and was like like Drew's been watching us. And then Dad picked me up and like ran me back to the room, but like I like had escaped the crib or some shit. But like I literally like remember like my journey down the hall, like that's one of that one. And then another really early memory I have is walking into the house that we grew up in Cimarron and walking into that upstairs room that had the pool table in it and seeing just Florida ceiling presence like wrapped all up the walls for the family that lived there before us. When we were like touring the house. I remember that I was so jealous and I thought that's what our Christmases were gonna look like.
Speaker 1: And our tree was never up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but our Christmas we had lit actual it is like we had like our Christmases.
Speaker 1: Were Santa went all out for us, no.
Speaker 2: Like they they cooked, Like remember we Christmas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get me the week.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, like you said weed Christmas, I was like, damn, your parents for real didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: No, I need to make it very clear, Like our parents were great, they were perfect, they raised good children. Yeah, but a lot of the time I had a lot to do.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that's most parents.
Speaker 4: Sadly, Like most parents, even the best ones, their kid is gonna have something like because there's always it's just too funny, Like what because even seeing you guys with I feel like going into adulthood, something I had to just swallow was looking at my parent and just knowing this is a person who's given a responsibility far out of their realm too early. They're stunted. We're all stunted, blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: And it's our first time, everyone's first time.
Speaker 4: Everyone's first time doing it, and it's so funny, like seeing y'all, y'all do such a good job with her. There are moments where I like step back and I'm looking and I'm like, this is so funny because these two people are like dumb, like but like dumb, but dumb the way we I find all my friends to be dumb because.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like, I've already.
Speaker 4: Known you for long enough to see you be so silly, but you're you're.
Speaker 2: A mom now, Like the point I don't remember what like point it was, but like realizing that, like my parents aren't like like super geniuses. Like I'm not calling my parents stupid.
Speaker 1: But like they're not the superheroes that we like. Literally yeah, yeah people too, Like, yes, in a good way.
Speaker 2: My mom is pretty close to a superhero. Yeah yeah, pretty damn my parents should he saved my life a couple of times. Mom saved my life. I also saved your life, that's true, but you caused me to want to kill myself. Should we get into it the reason?
Speaker 1: Wait, First of all, I want to say to the like being scared and stuff or like watching scary stuff. Our parents wondered why we were like eleven years old still sleeping in their room. It was because my dad would let us watch Chucky like so freaking young. He would put Chucky dolls at the top of our stairs. Chucky dolls at the top of our I'm still like terrified to the sing each other yeah, and put Juggie dolls at the top, and then my mom would like get so fed up because we were like terrified of it. So my dad or my mom throw it away. Well, my dad got it out of the trash can and put it back at that, Like my mom's like watch me, like we're throwing him away. He's not gonna be here. My dad got it out again and put it back on the stairs.
Speaker 4: We were all so annoying because she set him up for the perfect.
Speaker 2: Hand because my dad, because.
Speaker 4: I would be the same way, Like I think at this point now I'm much more cautious, but like.
Speaker 2: My kids are getting trolled, I would troll the.
Speaker 3: I still do it to my siblings, like I can't.
Speaker 4: I try so hard not to do it to Luna because I'm like more aware, but I'm like, it's so easy to just lie to that right now, Like they can literally you can say anything and they're like, yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: My vape on the floor.
Speaker 4: When she was passing by, and because it's a childlike color, her eyes were drawn to it and she looked down at it and she didn't she just goes what that and like really low and I was like no, no, no no, and she went to go reach for it and all because I'm like, bro it really does like a toy. It's the first time in my life I have to think about leaving it around because.
Speaker 1: I'm like, there's a literal child.
Speaker 2: Also, I have told that story on this podcast like five different times, and I'm not kidding. You literally said it the exact same way I've said it, like yeah, like literally verbatim, Like it's so, it's great. It was traumatizing, like people don't realize. And then when we like.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing that chucky again on the stairs and I was like, what, like freaking terrified.
Speaker 2: It was so and then singing mom and dad telling us to sing fuck fuck, fucking fu fu fu fu fuck to the cable guys and.
Speaker 1: They did not think it was funny.
Speaker 2: And then mom and dad, Mom and the cable guys did not think it was funny. So mom and dad and then we're like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Why did you do that in front of them gas lightings, and we're.
Speaker 2: Like, we were like, well, you told us to sing it.
Speaker 1: We have also like they mom and dad were awesome.
Speaker 4: They did really good jobs, especially because twins twins would be too funny, like especially a boy and a girl twin. It's literally the traveling talent show like I would make I would have I would make my kids learn dances, choreos. The two twins who talk over each other. I would have my twins doing that.
Speaker 2: I would hate the same time. I would hate for us to be boy boy or girl girl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there would be so much competition.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. They would have been terrible, because you're very competitive too. One time, Madeline, like, do you remember the basketball game? Madeline like was fucking psycho. Like she she's very like demure, very put together, like chill girl.
Speaker 1: But like when I was in basketball, she was angry.
Speaker 2: You were angry, you were violing everybody. She would like push people over.
Speaker 1: I would elbow people in the nose like I was.
Speaker 3: Mad, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was crazy. And then you broke your wrist or your elbow, my elbow case, it's given a take again and a yang. Yeah yeah, right right, Well, did you think anything else on when I do that? Pitches you off?
Speaker 1: I'm dramatic, That's the first thing that came to mind. But yeah, just being dramatic, I don't know, there's really not anything else. Honestly, I feel like you're a pretty good brother.
Speaker 2: I am a good brother, you you really are?
Speaker 3: I think you are?
Speaker 1: You really are? That's all you wanted to hear. He was like, oh, no, there's nothing, there's nothing, no, honestly, no, honestly, which I don't live with him, so I if I lived with you, what's yours in you being ocd and like needing to clean everything?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, but the way he does it is so like, oh my god, look at me, rolling my eyes like it's so.
Speaker 2: Like, sorry, the house is spotlesss all the time.
Speaker 4: Literally finding my things in little piles where I'm like, it would have made so much more sense to just leave this where it was, because I'm not like taking off my shoes and like throwing them across the room. They're usually where I see shoes or like I'll put them in a corner whatever.
Speaker 3: I do leave shoes around. But Drew does this thing where randomly he just.
Speaker 4: Like becomes fed up and he just like, well, go around the house and he's cleaning. But what that means is literally grabbing me and just stuff and taking it to our room and being like and a pile right in front of our doors, and I'm like, this looks much worse.
Speaker 1: He did make sure to tell me earlier two or three times that he cleaned the kitchen. He's like, I'm cleaning the kitchen.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, like yeah, he doesn't move in silence like everybody.
Speaker 2: It's literally everybody. It's like my flowers, my flower where they? Where are they?
Speaker 3: You get them?
Speaker 2: I run a tight ship and you either can handle it or you can't. And like it's my fatal flaw that.
Speaker 3: You are a freak.
Speaker 4: You're you're literally you are the biggest crash out I know, like yeah on the crash out last night.
Speaker 3: Oh not just like and you've seen me, You've seen me go through it. But Drew is like such a drama queen.
Speaker 2: But I've learned to, like you learn how to figure it out.
Speaker 3: With a lot of drama queens. Like all of my siblings were very like.
Speaker 2: Can we all agree also that Kai is such a bitch?
Speaker 3: What Yeah, I was some of to think that, Yeah, where did that come from?
Speaker 2: From?
Speaker 5: From heaven? I'm an angel, you know that.
Speaker 2: God send. We were talking about Kay the other day, me and and you were we were saying, how we missed you. You're so cute?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yeah? Put them on?
Speaker 3: Is she pretty? Is she so beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You what about me? Luna my beautiful.
Speaker 5: Again? Yeah, the second one wasn't.
Speaker 3: I literally want to pinch He's like so bad, I want to Like, can I.
Speaker 2: Have a high five? Luna?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Actually, just have a name?
Speaker 2: Luna.
Speaker 3: You make me so aggressive. I want to squish you. I want to stump on you.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go sit with do you're a crazy girl? Do you want to go sit with Drew or Inya?
Speaker 2: With Luna? I'm so hungry I could eat you. He's out.
Speaker 3: Oh I wish I'll could stay longer.
Speaker 2: I know we were talking about that today. They're sad that you're leaving tomorrow, and he was like, why don't they just extend their flight? And I was like, they have a toddler.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like to say.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, yeah, I got we didn't have Luna with this maybe, but also I know she's like the star of the show, like she's the reason.
Speaker 4: And no I thought that because when we were all in the living room last night, if I didn't get the SuDS feeling, I started to feel like I was getting the SuDS.
Speaker 2: So God been that.
Speaker 3: But like when we were all in the room, I was like, damn us all hanging out.
Speaker 1: Was so Vie, where were you.
Speaker 2: Showering? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were gone for.
Speaker 2: A long day showering. Yeah, I did the everything shower.
Speaker 3: That's kind of what I was getting up to.
Speaker 4: And then I was going to start cleaning, and I was like, oh my god, Seriously, if I get locked in my backroom cleaning one more time and this year, I'm going to freak out.
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. What was I going to say? Oh, we were talking about how we missed Kai.
Speaker 5: Oh, interrupted it, and I think we should circle back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the problem is the second I started being nice to Kai, it's like, oh, we're dating.
Speaker 3: Oh what do y'all want? Do you want me to hit him?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 3: We're found off in the comments and this.
Speaker 1: Is going to fall if you keep talking about it.
Speaker 2: They're not dating. I'm not going to say, oh yeah, divine intervention.
Speaker 5: Or maybe something good.
Speaker 2: Guys, they're not dating. I just want to make that very clear. They are not seeing each other, Drew and Kai. However, I'm also not dating Kai, but Inya and Kai are.
Speaker 5: I tell people that I'm dating Drew. Drew doesn't claim me.
Speaker 2: Inya is not on ozimpic and Kai is not dating in you yeah.
Speaker 3: And shit out of it. What I got at my fridge is nobody's.
Speaker 2: Ya is not wearing a wig right now?
Speaker 4: Well, to be clear, I have o zembic ab shaving a mini tummy talk a minor brust lift with a wig a wiger.
Speaker 2: Really we need to start that route.
Speaker 3: I need to go to Turkey for my hairline, though. Who's gonna send me?
Speaker 2: Wait? Hold on, guys, Turkish airwaves more like fuck? Okay, we need to let you Turkish airwaves more like Turkish hair waves.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, because her transplants, I got.
Speaker 2: It, hair transplant.
Speaker 4: Okay, We're gonna drop this episode up because Lena is wanting her mother. Madeline's gonna go be a mother and I'm gonna go be a caretaker from my iPhone, that's.
Speaker 2: Drew sye up corner thought.
Speaker 1: Y'all thought, Wait, we didn't say the real reason. Oh yeah, people would be living they would be a livid Yeah, Okay, honestly we hyped it up for like nothing. But basically, I don't know if it was the same day as the Chipotle thing. I think it was the same day as it might have and that might have been why we were pitching on you.
Speaker 2: It was a golf tournament, and then whoever.
Speaker 1: Wins at the golf tournament score is better, they got to choose. So I actually beat Drew this time. Well, Drew was throwing a hissy fit because he really wanted to go to Chipotle.
Speaker 2: Never had. It was all over tumblrt it was like really it was in it was and it was also the only Chipotle. It was like an hour and a half away.
Speaker 3: And this was pre the gloopy mess. This was went Chipotle was It was top Yeah, gorgeous.
Speaker 4: No one had seen it in real life, so we all thought it looked like those stock images.
Speaker 3: We didn't know the goop we were getting into, yeah.
Speaker 2: The gray matter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we go there.
Speaker 1: We finally I'm like, okay, find Drew. We can go because he was freaking out because he didn't want what I wanted, And so we go there. Drew orders a bowl, brito whatever, literally did not touch it. He took like maybe one by. He took pictures. He took pictures of.
Speaker 2: It, and they went straight to my tumbler.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he took pictures and took like one or two by. So anyway, we were like making fun of him for that, like being like, oh my god, you may just go there and you didn't even eat YadA yaudaiyada.
Speaker 2: Soil too was thrown in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure this is soil. Well. Then we're on our way home and I don't know if like I said it or if my dad said it. It was probably me, honestly, but I think I said something about like Drew being gay, and I watched him like shut down, like we've never made that joke before, We've never said anything. And I watched him like shut down, and I remember just like looking at him, and I was like, oh, I was like that might have liked something. That was something that was a little too far. Well, then Drew, that's when he ran upstairs as soon as.
Speaker 2: We saw home.
Speaker 5: That's literally also the same exact reaction that you do on the podcast, like go silent and then you leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he ran upstairs and that's when I was like, maybe I should go check on him. And that was like ten minutes later, and I walk in and he is like the pills.
Speaker 2: And I'm sitting here like this, no with my pills. I was like, oh, they're going And then they're gonna learn.
Speaker 1: That's when I started like thinking, oh, maybe that might be is the thing.
Speaker 2: I remember one time the way you the cataly.
Speaker 3: Remember we were saying in the different ways.
Speaker 5: It wasn't him uploading the photos to directly to his tongue.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't getting it, not eating it for like futing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I remember one time though, I had a very very sweet, sincere moment with Dad. We were like I was probably like twelve or thirteen, and he like parents know, like early early on, and like I was probably twelve or thirteen, and like it was just me and Dad in the car and I was sitting passenger and it was probably like ten PM and we were just driving around our neighborhood and he like looked at me and he like pulled over the car and he was like, listen, true, like I want you to know that, like whoever you are, whatever you want to be, whatever life you want to live, like, I love you and I will always love you, and I'm proud of you. And that stuck with me forever because we both knew what he was fucking talking about. Like we both we all knew, but like, so my parents are chill guy. Yeah, they was a joke. It was comedy.
Speaker 5: It's also incredible for Texas too.
Speaker 2: No, it's tea Like our parents were like fucking liberal as fuck growing up, Like we really had that ship on lock.
Speaker 1: Yeah they really were awesome and they still are awesome obviously. But yeah, so I never actually said the real reason because I was like lowk embarrassed and then.
Speaker 3: The laugh of a lifetime. So like literally, honestly, that is like the piece. There was this song.
Speaker 2: Every everybody has a storyline.
Speaker 3: Bro oh, don't get me started with me and my siblings, like some of the words exchange when it got to it, when it got like really nitty gritty, like we're going deep like some ship. You told me in passing in the bathroom three years ago about what you didn't like when you looked in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I remember, you think so real. You take a log. I do take a lot of people's insecurities.
Speaker 3: But not not even on purpose. I think I take a log because I'm like, oh, like that's such a weird thing to point out. But I also have the kind of burn that you can't tell me anything because I don't forget anything. And I pulled onto it, and yeah, me and my siblings would get down. Me and my sister, we would get into the kind of fist fights. But also we were like chronic.
Speaker 4: Bad girls club watchers, so we would get into the kind of fist fights that were like literally where is your fucking decorum? Like we would be on the wood floor, like like holding each other down, putting each other now and like literally counting down, Like oh my god, but honestly, so fun I wish me and my sister could like fight like that again, but like not seriously, does that make sense? Because there is something about it now that looking back, it is so funny because we feel like that feeling doesn't go away of wanting to just like tussle with a sibling. I feel like it's more common for siblings of like the same genitor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't. I think it was off limit, Yeah, because I that was the thing. And I don't think I really hit you either, Like I feel like maybe the sister you would.
Speaker 3: Hit me a little bit, what I yeah, and not like crazy, Oh my god, Madeline, you're evil.
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't remember that at all, but obviously you would probably remember it more.
Speaker 2: And our older sister, oh yeah, she she not to you not to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is something all of my homegirls, there's something about two sisters that's like like it's literally just like it's like it's the first Calien Versus Predator movie. That is what two sisters who are like crossing paths hormonally and like it's not it's not their fault, like just two girls going through it shouldn't be left alone at any given time and let alone like.
Speaker 3: If it's competitive, because my sister is like.
Speaker 4: Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous girl, so everyone like it was her word against mine top.
Speaker 3: To bottom and that we fought. But now like I love her so much. There's literally like nothing she could do wrong in my eyes. That's my crazy girl. I love her like I wish we could fight.
Speaker 2: Jody would beat the fuck out of her brothers, like really really, like I mean.
Speaker 3: From the sound of like the old brothers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they kind of they needed that. Like they.
Speaker 2: Would pour liquid ass on me, like they would tase me and my friends, like they would chase us around with tasers until we pissed ourselves like they were evil.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: They would hold me down and do what it's called a turkey tap, where they would tap the sternum in my chest over and over and over again until like like it doesn't sound crazy, but like once you do it one hundred and fifty times. Also, they would grab like this part of your my leg and it hurts. Oh fucking that dude. Oh my god. But at the same time, I got my first taser with my older brother. Yeah, and he made me tase myself with it so I didn't other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had to go through it first.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And then he also bought me my first gun and he made me shoot myself with it so I didn't shoot other people with it.
Speaker 4: Well, my bad ass cousin gave me a BB gun and I only ever got to hold one for one second because I got it and immediately shot my older sibling right in the middle of the eyes while they were watching Naruto. And it was Christmas even I got the ass whooping of a lifetime, and everybody in my family was like, you just ruined your gifts. And I really thought I wasn't gonna get gifts, but I got all my fucking gifts.
Speaker 3: Bitch, fuck you, and don't put that gun back my hand because you're next. I wanted a BB gun so bad after that, I couldn't believe, Like, did.
Speaker 2: You ever want a paintball gun?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted a paintball gun so bad, like literally so bad.
Speaker 1: Mom would have not dressed.
Speaker 2: You, no, because the second I got a fucking what are those things where you pull the thing back, Oh, A slingshot, a sling shot. I put a rock in a sleep shot. I was trying to shoot it over the roof of the house, and I was like, I did it once and twice, and then like himed it like a little lower, kind of like not on purpose, but kind of on purpose to see what would happen, and then just pulled it back as hard as I could and let go and it hit like straight into the winds. Not it wasn't even a fucking window. It was even worse. It was a sliding glass door. So it was like the most expensive thing ever and it just fucking exploded. Dude, it was And I like freaked out. I don't think I broke a bunch of windows. Actually I was stay. I stayed breaking windows.
Speaker 4: I only broke one window, and it was when my older sister went me up to do the dishes, and I was so mad and I was in my sister's bunk bed because I didn't believe in outside clothes on my bed, so I would sleep on my sister's bunk bed because she didn't give a fuck, so I would sleep on hers. And my sister came in to wake me up, and I was so mad that I turned over and like like kicked or punched out like I was throwing a tantrum, and I.
Speaker 3: Smashed them my dogh god, and I.
Speaker 4: Just taped it up and there was hell of mosquitoes and gnats and stuff covered in that crack, and I just covered it with the curtain because I was like.
Speaker 3: I can't. I can't deal with this because I was I was big. I was already like fifteen. Oh, so I had no business like throwing a tan.
Speaker 2: You'd have to pay for it yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would have to figure something out. And I was like, there's no fit hearing that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you, Madeline, what's some bad ship you did that? Like we didn't really know.
Speaker 1: I mean, you were like good all the time, but like genuinely I literally could not tell.
Speaker 2: You like you did drink or smoke or anything.
Speaker 1: I was like, I think my first drink. I was eighteen and it was when we were in Montreal was le oh yeah, like actually, and I was I.
Speaker 4: Was like, yeah, this is a crazy combo because you're bad as fucking you, Like you did not play.
Speaker 1: I like stayed at the hotel room the whole time. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, there had to have been some like breaking a window or like did you almost set the house on fire or did I.
Speaker 5: Make that up?
Speaker 1: You must have made up, because I really know that was.
Speaker 2: Mom throwing Christmas boxes in the fire.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was Oh my god, that was Mom. No. I literally like we tried, me and Stephen try to think about that. I was like, dang, I really was like Lukia, good kid. And it wasn't like I was like scared of Mom and dad, Like I just didn't want to like disappoint them.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I was like always so terrified of them finding out about.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know, I was also scared of that, but I just figured out how to hide it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was so good at hiding things from that.
Speaker 1: I guess I just yeah, I didn't think I was clever enough to hide it. I don't know, I just didn't just didn't do it.
Speaker 3: It's because you're born to be a truth teller and this is a pathological liar.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, uh, you used to lie a lot. Yeah, but now I feel like we actually believe you.
Speaker 2: Who knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and mom were talking about that, actually who knows. We're saying like this is probably like three years ago. Her mom was like, you said something recently, something happened. I don't know. And Mom was like, I actually believe him. She was like, three years ago, I wouldn't have, but I actually believe him.
Speaker 2: Three years ago, I was still a liar in y'all's eyes. Yeah, chop.
Speaker 3: Well, Also, it's not like liar the liar in the dramatic combine. Yeah, yeah, yeah, add stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm an embellisher.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm an exaggerator exactly. I was.
Speaker 2: We were just talking about that on the episode.
Speaker 1: There's a difference, yeah, exaggerator, I would say that, not just liar.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 1: But no, we were laughing about that because Mom was like, you actually believe him.
Speaker 2: See see, well Mom also stole thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars from me.
Speaker 3: Not no, she did, like you said, and I'm going with him. I'm standing. I'm going with my man at court.
Speaker 2: She hates when I say that she's just not like when you say that she's an embezzler.
Speaker 4: Friends, Yeah, no, Pam is literally the best mom ever. Remember when I visited?
Speaker 3: When was that? I think I was there for Mother's Day or something.
Speaker 2: It was when Frank Ocean trump Chanel or are you thinking a different time?
Speaker 3: I think of a different time. It was more recently. It was you, me and O'Ryan. We're in town, Oh Easter, And I cried so hard saying body, y'all's mom. Like I literally cried like I was saying bye to my mom.
Speaker 2: And I was like, oh my god, but she is just no. My mom is so mother like she really is mother.
Speaker 3: Goose clean mother. Yeah, are you going to do syp corner?
Speaker 2: Drew syup? My granny just said q as in cucumber Lord, she's ready. What kids don't even say dookie ahead anymore. They'll just call you a bitch. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I can't wait till like Luna gets to the point where she says something like.
Speaker 2: She's trying to want her to try to be mean.
Speaker 3: It's not going to come out as mean as she thinks.
Speaker 2: I want.
Speaker 3: Luna, she's like ship like like just think of whatever, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I want Luna to be bad like but not actually because for y'all's sake.
Speaker 1: Like only at home. Yeah, Like I want her to be respectful outside, like obviously respect like kind of we were with mom and dad, like we were definitely respectful to them, but also they let us like be ourselves. But like we knew our audience, We knew who we were around, we knew where we were at like school, Dude, if our teachers knew what we were like.
Speaker 2: At home, they would they would fuck out.
Speaker 1: We lived double life, that's play.
Speaker 2: We were actors. We were yes ma'am, no sir, And if we didn't say yes ma'am no sir, like we would get like slaps on the back of our hands type be like literally not like I'm not saying, I'm saying like metaphorically, I'm not saying, we're actually getting slaps on our hands. Like what is this saying? Like isn't there like a slap, slap on the wrist, slap on the wrist. Yeah, we would get like yelled at, and if we didn't say yes ma'am no sir, motherfuckers buy you one MC chicken. And swear they had your back through it all. That's you.
Speaker 3: Actually, that's me to Madeline and Luna.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can get a nice coffee.
Speaker 2: I was bullied for liking anime. No, tell the whole story. You were running in the hallways thinking you were Naruto.
Speaker 3: Now tell the whole story. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I'm done.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, do you have any media you would like to share? Music? Movies?
Speaker 1: I did not prepare anything.
Speaker 2: And what's the most recent movie you watched with or without Luna?
Speaker 1: Mufasa and Lion King the live action?
Speaker 2: No, like you watched it on your TV all the time without Luna. Oh, the Black Mirror episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Black Mirror.
Speaker 2: The first episode of The Black Mirror. Madeline and Stephen were like, you'll have to watch it, and we watched it.
Speaker 1: It was actually like crazy, it's I think you left maybe during it, but yeah, and.
Speaker 3: It's getting sad, so I went to my room.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: Well, My media of the week is.
Speaker 2: Love, life and laughter, Live, laugh, Love.
Speaker 3: I actually don't have any media to share.
Speaker 2: My media of the week is I don't know if you've heard of this app called uber. Oh, but like cars, Yeah, they come and pick you up. That's your media.
Speaker 1: I actually think we took one of those.
Speaker 2: Really. Yeah, oh from Disney to Lax. That's so real. Yeah, Uber is a good one. Postmates is like Uber but for food.
Speaker 3: My media is funk Me by Marvin gay M.
Speaker 2: That's it mine. We were talking about songs that are like our live story, like if you could encapsulate like one song and it mean exactly what it feels like to be drew or what it feels like to be Enya. Mine is flow Floe by Philip Glass.
Speaker 3: And mine is will Live through these long years. I actually don't know the whole name, and.
Speaker 2: I've said it before is Drive my Car.
Speaker 3: It's from the movie Drive My Car, which I've never seen.
Speaker 2: And this was Madavin for that, Thanks for being on again. Sorry if I dominated the conversation, I tend to do that.
Speaker 4: I didn't feel like there was anything wrong with the way you presented yourself in front of two people who love you.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you being of course m