Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis durand the Elvis Duran phone tapp? All right, Danielle, what's your phone tap?
Speaker 2: All around?
Speaker 1: All right? So Dave wants to phone tap his wife. Their daughter's graduating from high school, so she's been super stressed about all the guests that are coming for dinner and they're staying, you know, for this party that they're throwing. So he thought it would be fun if I call from the catering call because there's a little bit of a problem. There's always here, comes Daniel's phone tap. Yeah, I'm looking for missus Lennavelle. Please, this is Becky. I am Leonards assistant over Elation. I'm catering. I'm calling about your daughter's party.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well you're supposed to have the party at six, and we actually need to bump it back two hours, so we need to start it at four at four. Is that going to be an issue?
Speaker 2: Well, yes, that's going to be an issue because she doesn't graduate until five o'clock.
Speaker 1: Did that that or I have to cancel the whole party?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: No? It is this weekend, I know, and that's why I'm giving you a heads up. A couple of days. You didn't want to call you the day before, a couple of games.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do you that's not even a head.
Speaker 1: That is grandma going to the graduation. Send grandma over to the party to greet the guests. What's the big deal?
Speaker 2: You know you're in help because everyone can't be there.
Speaker 1: They can start partying. They're nights and tipsy. When the graduation girl gets there and the party's in full flow, it works.
Speaker 2: And my party, that is for my daughter. She is only going to be there for an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: She doesn't care. Do not even twenty one? She can't even drink.
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, as long as she gets the cash and the envelope, she doesn't care. Believe me, sorespectful what here's the thing, though, Next we can do the following Sunday at six. People are no you.
Speaker 2: Listen to me. I have people coming in from out of town. Okay, they are not staying for the whole week, so having for the weekend for the celebration, okay.
Speaker 1: So just have them come back the following weekend.
Speaker 2: Why would I have them come in from out of town twice? Well?
Speaker 1: You don't want to see your family more than once. I mean, that's a little rude.
Speaker 2: I need to call my husband. This is absolutely unacceptable.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, Davey there. Oh my god, I.
Speaker 2: Realize she's gonna kill me. Which she's calling me? Hang up?
Speaker 1: Okay, mister call and we'll call her back.
Speaker 2: Oh man, okay, hello, I'm sorry, mister calls up. I am so curious. Right now, what's going on? I got a call from the restaurant party right and they said that they are double books and they proposed that we move it back to for all. Right. Well, I mean, if it means trying to say this, I will bow out of the actual ceremony itself so that I can get over there. You're gonna make your daughter's graduation. I'm trying to make this work. Okay, just listen to me. Everybody else can go to the party when you think, I mean, let's try and figure out a way to make this happen. But no, that is actually off the play. That is not even an option. It's not the birth of our first grandkid.
Speaker 1: It's a graduation.
Speaker 2: I've had enough of this conversation. Make a call, and when you call, don't take from that natty bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess you don't have to take my because really it's just a phone tap?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: This is just a joke. My name is Daniel Manarroll from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show. Your husband wanted a phone tap you?
Speaker 2: I am shaking right now. It's not even funny. Oh honey, come.
Speaker 1: On, you can play this back at the graduation and Grandma will love it.
Speaker 2: See there you God, I was thinking, can I call the cops? I don't even know what I didn't do. See Elvis duran phone Tap.
Speaker 1: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants the Elvis Orane phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show.