Speaker 1: Say boys, Smiley Man, my new tape out right now. I did what I did. Make sure you guys check that out and check me on Bootlegub's new podcasts coming.
Speaker 2: Sorry, it's fine, it's out right now, starting with these. It's starting right now. Smiley, the podcast is starting right now. Wholey Cap Podcasts special guest Smiley is here.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, glad to be here in the building. My God, you having me.
Speaker 2: You know you have a quietly one of the more influential flows of the last few years.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, growing, it's growing. I'm gonna be surprised us up there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest with you. When I first heard your song with Drake right first time I ever heard you, my wife was so tired of me playing this song. We were on vacation, like two or three years ago. Were it was like two years ago. We were in Florida and the song I just can't I just your flow. It was like I thought you were gay.
Speaker 3: Though, yeah, I see all those comments, the sassy shell.
Speaker 2: I was like this futtle sassys fucked.
Speaker 3: I don't see how sassy by. I understand it.
Speaker 1: Because you were like yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand the comments.
Speaker 3: You know, I've seen all those comments.
Speaker 2: And but but yeah, man, I mean I've heard so many artists like, you know, take your flow on songs at times. Yeah, you know there's like did you like, like I think, shout out to be it because be a kind of did your flow on that song? London?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, shout out to be?
Speaker 2: Did she tap in with you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? She for sure.
Speaker 2: She's like a real one for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bio is actually one of the first industry people that actually showed love to be great, Like you know she she tapped in from way back then.
Speaker 2: She's o G. People don't know she's been doing it there for years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super focus.
Speaker 2: So you're originally from the Toronto area.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Toronto, Canada.
Speaker 2: You guys are out there taking chains and stuff. What's going on?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Yeah, I don't know what's going on. That's a little rough out there, huh so rough rough draft because we.
Speaker 2: Hear like it's you know, it's like Canadians are so polite. Yeah, at least, you know, when we think of like the stereotypical Canadian as an American, I think of like polite dudes. You know. Drake's a sweetheart, justin bieber, you know, like, uh, there's Canadian bacon. You know, you guys get free healthcare and then you guys also rob people when they don't happen.
Speaker 1: Everywhere has these bad places, you know, so it's like, right, I don't know if people think that, they just think Toronto's just all the sexy girls in the world.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing that. I keep hearing it's just like you go to Toronto and you're like, oh, the most beautiful people in the world live here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hear that all the time. Like, fuck, I guess what area are you from? Palm Park Gardens, like the west side of the city.
Speaker 2: Okay, so sketch area. Do you have a good upbringing?
Speaker 1: Like Sketch area for sure? But it's mostly like it's not like that area is more like drug trafficking. Then it is like like I might get like our people, we're just like not until all the aura stuff, Like it was just mostly making money, you know, making money, and if it has to be like that, it's like that, but like, no, we just make money over there.
Speaker 2: There's enough money for all trap boys shit tyl Canada yet.
Speaker 3: Oh for sure, fentanels everywhere.
Speaker 2: Crazy man, I'm so glad. I like, I never tried, Like I never got any hard drugs. But anytime I've tried any drugs, it was prior to their being fentanyl, you know. So it's like now I just eat rooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How people always tell me fucking you'll have a good a good fucking high, you know, like you won't trip. All the shumers will always say you won't trip with that out. The non shumers side is like, yo, I had a bad trip, I ever do it again?
Speaker 3: Because they're pussy, you know, no, But I don't want to have a fucked up trip.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had troops?
Speaker 3: Nah? Really I tried once, like the chocolate bar. Shit.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think you're consistent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think I took enough for me to feel anything.
Speaker 2: So like, you gotta go win man, you got to go just peel back the layers of reality.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'll just you know, aqui, yoursewhere.
Speaker 2: In a corner, like like in a fetal position, but it'll you'll be better for it.
Speaker 3: I'm more of an adderall type of guys.
Speaker 2: So you like to be a tentative.
Speaker 1: I like to, like, you know, I want to be in the studio for twenty hours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard Adderall if you ever want to like edit a music video in an hour?
Speaker 1: Yeah all yeah, especially if I know, like I'm up this whole time and I want to stay up even longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's math.
Speaker 3: Right now, I've been sober for a month. Good for you, cold Turkey. I've been cold Turkey. When I go sober, I cold turkey everything. I just wake up one day I say I want to cold Turkey shit, And yeah, I'm happy that I'm one month in right now.
Speaker 2: So so you had like, were you depending on the adderall? Because I know a lot of my friends who like are engineers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, for sure, when I'm drinking and all that stuff, and I need when I drink too a lot, so like I'm messing them together. It's making me drink even more than normally, so and I'm staying up longer. So it's like, yeah, fuck it. I was depending on it for sure, and yeah, right now I'm not.
Speaker 2: You know, what's the longest you stayed up?
Speaker 3: Like two days? Bastically, that's.
Speaker 2: Not good for you.
Speaker 3: I'm not good at all. Don't do that please.
Speaker 2: Was it a productive two days at least?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Super productive?
Speaker 1: That's one thing I will say, like when I do drink and all these things, not just for fun and games. I do it for creative, to be more creative if I'm in a stuck place like you know, that's why I do it. But for sure I've got so much good things out of it, like ideas, even talks of my teams, like I'll be it'll be more productive on my side, you know.
Speaker 3: So I don't do it for just fun and games. Realistic.
Speaker 2: So I just found out that you're half Mexican.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, yes, he gone on.
Speaker 2: Why did I just find this out? You gotta be waving that flag, bro.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I know, y'all know why paesel Pluma is not you know, y'all know why though, because I don't know Spanish.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but I feel like I want to get more with the culture first.
Speaker 2: I don't think. Do you know who O Jiz is?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, I have a song and shuttle O g ninety.
Speaker 2: Percent sure he doesn't know Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he looks super deep with the culture that you.
Speaker 2: Look more Mexican than O Jez. No am I lying, Oh Jeez, looks like if you told me O Jiz was like, like Italian. I'd be like, yeah, I see it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I could see the time.
Speaker 2: But since I now know you're I'm like, yeah, of course he is. I mean, yeah, it makes sense. You know, what is your other half?
Speaker 3: Haitian?
Speaker 2: Haitian and Mexican. That's a great. Uh, that's a very un common of human in the United States.
Speaker 1: I speak, I speak French. French is actually my first language. So yeah, yeah, I went to like a whole French school to like grade ten, and then I went to English school for like two months and guy expelled.
Speaker 2: So you you grew up speaking French.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, like my mom, Yeah, I was grew up speaking French, but the English also, but French was my first language.
Speaker 2: Wow, which side of your family is it? Your mom or dad side that it's Mexican momms Mexican. Did she put you on it all?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Not really because she was actually adopted. Oh okay, so she's not. That's why I'm not right, because like she's not tapped in like that. She doesn't know Spanish herself. She knows a bit, she understands, but she doesn't know you see, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah a little bit.
Speaker 1: So she was adopted by France like her mom's from Runs. So I have like a whole next family side and Paris.
Speaker 2: The adopted side.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but I'm super top down with them. Also to I go to I go to Paris a lot too.
Speaker 2: My wife is Mexican and my kids are Mexican, so I know, probably more Spanish.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fuck man, I get a tutor, so I need a nice mama tito.
Speaker 3: A little song.
Speaker 2: Have you been to Mexico?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Once, Mexico City beautiful?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, only ones, but I that's the only I want to go back, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to top Yeah, help me top.
Speaker 2: In the whole demographic.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Do you know who mc magic is?
Speaker 3: Wow? Rob Bad, I'm bad?
Speaker 2: Fernandez? Oh ship, you're still north there?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: You know who Paesel Pluma is?
Speaker 3: All right? No, Like I heard all these names with like.
Speaker 2: Pay Pluma is like the big artists in the world right now. He's like a Mexican bad bunny bro. He's crazy. You gotta tap in, you got.
Speaker 3: I tapped in with the sure What did you say? His name is the guy Paesel Puma Puma.
Speaker 2: He's actually I think he's half Leving he is half Mexican, but he's fire. But he's making like real traditional you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna tap in after this. I'mone listen to some ship.
Speaker 2: So are you still on Ovo?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah for you? Like, uh, I just saw Drake shout you out in this interview where he's with this random white woman in bed.
Speaker 3: Bobby, shut up, Bobby.
Speaker 2: Do we know where this girl came from? You know how they say there's industry plants and hip hop. I feel like she's like an industry plant on the media side, because I'm like, where did this girl come from?
Speaker 3: Here? So you never see interviews.
Speaker 2: I've only seen the funny Marco one. It was like it was funny Margo and then it was Drake and I was like that escalated quickly, like shout out to her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's follow you. No, no she did, she did, Yes, she doesn't.
Speaker 2: They try to set you up a lot.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no no, that was I was surprising you that said.
Speaker 2: Funny guys at the interviewers about our good folks at odd Socks. Baby, Yeah, shot out to odd Socks. Now, this is what I love about odd Socks. One. They're family, we love them, but also They have the most comfortable socks in the fucking world.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Now, look, they got the craziest licenses. You see the Jolly Rancher. These are actually flies. Fuck some Dorido socks. They got the w WE license, which is just my absolute favorite. And then personally my favorite is the odd socks basics. Now, these are just the basic socks. So these are in my bag because I'm taking these. I love these odd socks basics. These are literally the most comfortable socks in the world. All right. These are just the plain guys, all right. Also, they got the scarface, they got the Godfather, and they have underwear. What are we talking about? What are these two XL Reese's p You know, if somebody was gonna wear some Reeses underwear, I'd assume they'd be a two x on the size, you know, shout out to the Ghostbusters. Look so much going on on odd socks. What you gotta do is go to odd socksofficial dot com, use that promo code Bootleg, and you will save twenty percent off at checkout. All Right, it don't matter what you're into. They got all the licenses. Coca Cola. You could be a Pepsi guy. Instead, they got both. You know what I'm saying, you're in the maybe some anime. They got all the anime licenses. They got Naruto. They also got they just rolled out the new Power Rangers, Transformers, all that odd socksofficial dot com. Use the promo code Bootleg save twenty percent off right now. Oh my goodness, let me tell you something. The best part about My Bookie is not only is it the best sports book period. I mean, look, we're in the middle of baseball season, and baseball season is big money season. If you are a gambler, you know, baseball is where you get this money. All right. Not only that, but they got the full fledged casino going on. All right, I'm telling you. Last night, I'm on my Bookie. I'm playing Roulette with a lady. I'm looking at the lady. She's on video. She's rolling the wheel. It's a movie, all right. They got blackjack. They got whatever you're into, blackjack, craps man, all kinds of slots. Some of these slot games are so fun.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: Listen, everything you want all on one site, MyBookie dot ag. This is the best part. When you sign up with our promo code Bootleg. Not only do you help us out, but you help yourself out because you're gonna get that first deposit bonus money to gamble with immediately free once you sign up my bookie dot ag. Use the promo code Bootleg get the first deposit bonus. Right now, let's get back into the interview. Are you are you living in the US, you living in Canada? Are you spending time or what are.
Speaker 1: You doing spend time? Especially because right now I just dropped my tape. I did what I did out no go stream now. But I live in Toronto, mostly because my daughter is over there also, so like I just try to split the time equally.
Speaker 2: Your daughter she's five, Oh you got a little kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's in camp right now, enjoying her camp time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, summer camp.
Speaker 1: And I just when I was there, I was dropping her the camp every day. And then every time I drop her to these things, like the camp, people are so excited to see me.
Speaker 3: You know. She gets this different type of treatment.
Speaker 2: Yeah lunch, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Even like at school.
Speaker 1: Sometimes sometimes I don't think she likes it too, because I don't think she likes she wants all the attention to she's a little stargirl too, So is she.
Speaker 2: Aware that you're famous?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's super aware.
Speaker 2: Does she have a favorite Smiley song?
Speaker 1: Not really, to be honest, she was singing them. She doesn't really like I starved too much of it in my songs too, So I don't really played around her or anything like that. And like I don't really play my music around here, so like I and when she hears my music, so to be like you swearing this this this, So I tried not to swear as much.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, where would you say? Like first of all, how long like did you start rapping? Like how long has it been since you kind of first started taking this serious?
Speaker 3: So probably like seven years ago.
Speaker 1: But that was when I first started rapping and I was in a group of three people. It was three of us, and I was like I always say this, it's just funny because I was like the least favorite in the group. Was because I didn't rap. They forced me to get on the song because I set up the studio session for them because I'm like, yo, you guys, after I got expelled from the English school in two months of being there, I'm like, yo, you guys are sick, Like you guys keep freestyling the hood, and I see the potential and them, I set up a studio session and then they went they did their first song. Yeah, and I'm like, fuck, I never even wrapped the day of my life. I don't know how to do. I alven know any flows.
Speaker 3: Nothing.
Speaker 1: I did my first song, and that's how my flow came about.
Speaker 3: Was it nothing? I thought of nothing?
Speaker 2: It was just your first song, you automatically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just how I said it. I kind of premeditated nothing, you know. So yeah, that was my first song.
Speaker 3: And then from there we had it.
Speaker 1: We gained a little traction, and then we just kept going, dropping a song probably every three months. And then we all got arrested together in a raid, and then we became cold cues, so then we couldn't make music together. So then cold cues were like, when let's say me and you, we get you.
Speaker 2: Guys aren't allowed to legally hang out here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, none of that. We're on house for rest.
Speaker 1: And then they stopped making music, and I'm like, fuck the hell. Yeah, I'm like, yo, you guys are done and we can't make music together. So I'm like, I'm gonna just try a thing like you know, I'm gonna I'm gonna make my songs by myself. And I recorded videos in my in my backyard, and I kept going and then from there I had a I stopped for a bit, and then I just decided to go serious at some point in time.
Speaker 2: You know what you guys get waited for.
Speaker 1: Trap house. You know, boom man boom, make that ship boom.
Speaker 2: Brother, what do you do? You remember when you first like found out Drake knew who you were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the first time was I'm just there chilling in my house.
Speaker 3: I see someone sends.
Speaker 1: Me uh uh a DM Like, yo, look at this when phone starts going crazy, says Smiley.
Speaker 3: Drake comments under one of his boys.
Speaker 1: Instagram post that he posted one of my videos and that was us in the group. Also we did like a group song and then he commented Smiley Eco's goal.
Speaker 3: And then at that time, I didn't even know what gold meant.
Speaker 2: I'm like, like, why did you call me?
Speaker 1: I'm like, yo, no ways this to me, and like I was literally a fan of him, like from before I knew he knew who I was.
Speaker 3: Type of ship Drake.
Speaker 1: No, But like at those times, the hood guys and stuff like, weren't listening like I was still bumping him like that, like you know, like.
Speaker 2: We're listening to Drake.
Speaker 1: They would be like, yes they were, but there they were doing silent like yeah, like you know, I was bumping that ship. So then when that happened, I'm like, holy. Then I asked my sister she was beside me, and then she's just like she tells me what it means, like no fucking way the greatest.
Speaker 3: So I was.
Speaker 1: I was stunned, surprised, and then I just my Instagram start flooding craze and that that was motivation right there. Also, you know, so, but I felt like I manifested that.
Speaker 2: Also, how did you manifested?
Speaker 1: Because it's always excessively playing his songs just fuck it, really feeling his songs like I feel like I have manifestings. And that was another thing I've manifested.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite album of his?
Speaker 3: My favorite album?
Speaker 1: It's not I wouldn't say albums, always this songs. So I just became right now listening to people's full albums.
Speaker 3: I never used to you.
Speaker 2: It used to be the playlist guy, the song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I would listen to one song eight hundred times.
Speaker 2: Like right, but not the whole body of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah so I used to be that right now you're everything yea that needs to work?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. So Drake owes me fifty thousand dollars so we can get him.
Speaker 3: Why why do you say that?
Speaker 2: What is we met? We made a bent together. I met him a place called Harriet's in West Hollywood, Harriets. He was up at the Harriets Bar and me and Freddie Gibbs were chopping it up with him the first time I ever met him. And we get into this basketball discussion and he bet me fifty thousand dollars that the Warriors were going to go further than my son's in the playoffs, and we agreed to the bet. Multiple witnesses, including Freddy Gibbs, and the sons went to the finals. And I can't get hold of Drake, but you can get hold of.
Speaker 3: Fuck. You have to go see you at that.
Speaker 2: You see his freestyles, the one on the radar essential He's crazy.
Speaker 3: He's pissed off. Is he moving like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Yo, It's like he's got like a battery in his back. He's showing a little sample off the new album.
Speaker 2: Have you heard the new album?
Speaker 3: No, no, I haven't heard it.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's stop the interview real quick to tell you about our good folks at King Palm. That's right, Mas, shot out to King Palm. We're talking about them. But that organic, all right, that natural raal them leafs, all right, there's no tobacco involved, and they're so smooth when you smoke in them. I love King Poms, the only thing I'm smoking at it now. If you go to your local liquor store, you go to your local smoke shop, you can get King Palms. Of course, seven eleven's got the King Poms, and they have so many crazy flavors, like shout out to Sugar Sean, who's from Phoenix, Arizona, my hometown. He's got his own flavor. They just sent us these. Now, what's dope about King Palm is that they have the turping infused flavors. So at the end of the tip of these pre rolls, right, you get the leaf, you squeeze the tip, that's what she said, and then you just get a burst of flavor. This is that honey mango all right. Now, this is the most important part. This is absolutely natural tobacco free leafs the cleanest way to smoke all right. Trust me when I say, man, we love King Pom over here, so many flavors. I mean, Shout out to the grape, Shout outs to the honey mango, Shout out to the sugar punch right here. You know what I'm saying. Look, if you go to Kingpom dot com right now, you can get hooked up with everything you need at fifty percent off if you use the promo code bootleg or bootleg keV. Try either one of those. I forget which one it is. It's bootleg or it's bootleg keV. You know what. The correct promo code will be down below. Use the one that's down here. Kingpom dot com. Get fifty percent off right now. Shout out to King Pom. Also when a shout out to our good folks at blue Chew Baby, Shout out to blue Choo. Now, this what's going on with blue Choo?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Everybody keeps asking me this blue Choo work. Yes, it works, but don't take my word for it. You're gonna get a month for free when you go to blue Choo dot com and you use the promo code bootleg a month for free. Now, what is blue choo? Fellas? If you're dealing with the rectile dysfunction, Fellas, if your dick is not getting his as hard as you'd like it to, maybe for your wife. Oh, I don't know. Listen, All you gotta do is go to blue choo dot com and has the same active ingredients as viagra and sialis, but it's getting delivered to you in a chewable form right to your door, in discrete packaging. And you do not have to go into a doctor's office to get blue cheo. You go to blue choo dot com, you use the promo code bootleg. You get a month supply delivered to your door discretely, of course, discreetly, no doctor's appointments, no going in, leaving your house and sitting in a lobby and waiting for some you know lady to call you in so you can tell her how your cock's not working properly it happens, fellas, all right, blue shoo dot com, take my word for it. Also take their word for it, because they're gonna give you a month supply for free. Just fight dollar shipping. Bluechoo dot com promo cod Bootleg let's get back to the interview. Who's on your project solo straight solo?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, just kya because for me, I want mind x head to just be by myself.
Speaker 3: L mean more to me, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Smiley featured Smiley Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean a lot to me. And then yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna manifesto. You guys will see it and play this clip again.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 2: We gotta get you a song and pay so kluma, man, it has to happen. We have to.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We gotta take you to Mexico. You gotta do a tour out there. We gotta take it to te Juana. You know what I mean. TJ's a movie.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm up for sure tapping his music after.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, like, for you talk to me about your ad libs, because you have some great ad libs.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So at first, like when I first started, what I they late me for at the beginning was my ad libs.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, I'm an ad lib guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now I know I have to just spice it up on the ad libs, you know. So then fuck, I just now that I overthink it. Sometimes they don't hit the saandside. Try not to overthink it, you know. But it's so funny now nowadays when I record, I don't really care for the ad libs most of the songs. I won't even do ad thems somewhere until I know I'm picking these songs for a tape and then yeah, But like now, I don't.
Speaker 3: Before I was migos so great.
Speaker 2: What do you think is your quintessential signature ad lib?
Speaker 1: It has to be like that yeah, uh it's the yeah huh yeah.
Speaker 2: You asked me. I was like smiling, like the yeah guy.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, smile, but not you know, I listened to all the critiques and I take it in, you know, so now I try to say that yeah in a different way.
Speaker 2: Of not saying the way you're saying it.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I try to change it up because I like to take the critiques, you know.
Speaker 2: I think it's dope about you. Is you very original in a world full of unoriginality? So I enjoy the sure, yeah you shit the one hundred percent?
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: So the tapes out right now? Anything else coming the rest of the year.
Speaker 3: What are you doing the next tape? By the end of the year.
Speaker 1: While I'm still working on my album and about to just tour and do a bunch of tour stuff. Yeah, like I'm setting up something right now. So I announced it soon and I'm just working out music, you know, just trying to get better and better.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you're a huge in Canada. Right in the US, you have a market. What is that other market outside of Canada in the US that you're living Is it Paris? Is it the UK?
Speaker 3: Where Australia Australia, Yeah, never.
Speaker 1: I have a little fan base going on over there, Germany, also France.
Speaker 3: My song is just and Shazam.
Speaker 1: Was noticing a little fucking trend traction and Shazam people are Shazzam in my song.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's sick.
Speaker 1: But yeah, just more music coming and yeah, just trying to motivate the people. I'm trying to go four months sober right now. If I do that, that would be my biggest record. This record was so much sober. One that's just off. Is that off a liquor and adderall everything? I know, cold Turkey and from my first record, I wasn't a nickeoteine guy when I did.
Speaker 3: My first Your Smoked cigarettes.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't doing that, so that wasn't part of addiction. Now when I did it, I was a vapor. I smoked cigarettes. So now I'm cold turkey extra thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So you're not doing vaping anymore?
Speaker 3: Nothing. I feel like that's not sober if I don't do everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the vaping is also probably like worse for you than yeah than weed, super were you smoking super bad?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: More, not more the uppers more and more alcohol than weed weed, anxiety level fucking out.
Speaker 2: Through Yeah, four months sober?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need you to go year sober, and you know it's so crazy now a year. I'll go four months first, but like my birthday is coming out August sixth, so and right now I'm planning to this goal do that sober.
Speaker 2: Also, it's a tough day to get through, so.
Speaker 1: It's better if I do it this time right now, because it's the hardest time to be sober, which is summer, right, So if I do it, yeah, then I would know I'd be good for the rest of the year.
Speaker 2: And you've got the album out, so it's not like you got to be like super you know, you don't got to record, which I'm sure recording.
Speaker 3: No, I still record.
Speaker 1: I canceld my release party to bring it in the studio because two reasons. I want to obviously make more music. And I'm like, why am I gonna have a release party if I'm not gonna really enjoy it and turn up, you know, I'd rather just do it in the studio. And yeah, and because it's yeah, like you know, because I'm like, the thing is with being sober is I like to leave. I could go to party still and not drink, but I like to leave. When I want to leave. If it's my own party, I can't leave.
Speaker 2: It's the worst.
Speaker 3: I have to fucking stay like a fucking guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't speak.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 2: They call the Irish goodbye. We're like, you'll just be gone and never be like, Yo, what happened to Smiley?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Say bye?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sometimes might be in the bathroom, but I'll calculate in my head. I'll be like, fuck should I say by to everyone? I'm like, no, there's twenty people up, this.
Speaker 2: Shit got just get the fuck out.
Speaker 3: Do the Irish boys?
Speaker 2: Just get that Irish by brom. I'm gonna go to the bathroom and they just never come back.
Speaker 3: Sometimes to much good boys.
Speaker 2: Oh, I appreciate you falling through man.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you for having me the new tapes out, Yes, yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Go run it up. More new music on the way tour coming soon, yes, Sir Smiley gang Boom. Hey, this interview was brought to you by our good folks at hard Dean. All right, shout out to the hard Dean family in Las Vegas. Makes you follow them. Hard Dean Underscore Las Vegas the number one dispensary period all right, the craziest selection of premius premium cannabis you can asked for. Plus, when you go to Hardean Las Vegas dot com, you can check out all the other cool stuff that got going on. You know, they got a whole weed universe should be happening in Vegas. Hardean is where it's at, all right. So if you're in Las Vegas, you get into that taxicab, you say, take me to Hardean, and when you get there, you tell them wonderful bud tenders that I sent you and they're gonna take care of you. Hardean Underscored Las Vegas. Go follow them, And yeah, we got another interview coming soon