Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Nasdak's record run.
Speaker 4: NASDAK just hit another record high. Is this a fresh AI led bull leg or will it soon be undone?
Speaker 3: I want everyone to be very clear.
Speaker 4: I want you to stop wishing for a NASDAK pullback because you may have gotten in too late or not at all.
Speaker 3: I think in Vidio.
Speaker 4: Had ushered in probably the if we're looking at like the class, like the ninety six draft class, this twenty twenty five twenty twenty four class of tech companies are probably some of the best we have ever seen in the history of American enterprise. So will there be a pullback, Absolutely, But I'm seeing a lot of correction talk, a lot of recession talk. Is there a recession in the economy, yes, and NASDAK and Nvidia not so much.
Speaker 3: Two things can be true at the same time.
Speaker 4: I think that may be a probability of NAZAC pulling back to twenty three seventy one somewhere in the area. But as far as a long term twenty thirty percent drop, the companies are too strong. In Nvidia MD and I know that chart keeps circling around of in Nvidia's growth versus Cisco's growth. The difference is Cisco didn't have the margins or Netscape during the dot com bubble, didn't have the same kind of architecture in the business model for a multi trillion dollar company. For them, to still be operating at fifty one percent net margin.
Speaker 3: As absolutely five fifty.
Speaker 4: That's like a small business operating at ninety eight percent net margin. So this is one of the best companies ever testa solid Apple starting to fight back Google a solid. Now is not the time to shorten the market. The real move is to buy in and hold for a long period of time and don't change that as I prep for investments and everything that I want to keep talking about, like go someone put in chat what is Microsoft? And in videos all time return. That's the power work Rashard is talking about, Hey, I had an opportunity to buy a property. Now I take the games from that property and put it into something long term and twenty years he'll be able to look up and from that initial investment, maybe make five or six million dollars just holding twenty years. I know now is being an NBA making three hundred million of years sold back. But this is the power of investing in quality companies and in twenty ten and for twenty fifteen.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success, little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Earners. What's up?
Speaker 5: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. You're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon.
Speaker 3: Square is hands.
Speaker 5: Down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from El Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine Nearly one thousand dollars a day imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: And if I told you a multi triggion dollar company was going to usher in this wave and open AI hasn't even republic yet, now is not the time to shorten NaSTA.
Speaker 3: The Russell.
Speaker 4: The hedge funds have the largest number of shorts on the Russell two thousand and history. That's dramatically different from what's happening in NASTAC. Please continue to hold for the next five years. Yeah, I think it's an interesting time.
Speaker 5: And if you look at the book case obviously, I mean just following the trend, if you just from a technical now, it's a standpoint, you don't see a big market approaching. In fact, when we talk about you know, economic indicators, I know CPI, something gets brought up a lot, and we'll see where inflation is at.
Speaker 3: But all signs of pointing to rate cuts.
Speaker 5: And if you know anything about rate cuts for large scale enterprise companies, that's gonna help.
Speaker 3: Yees.
Speaker 5: So if there's two that are being baked in for this year, we've been saying it's gonna be too it's gonna be two September. It looks like it's gonna be the month. We're just a month away from that. You're talking about rate cuts that's gonna help. You're talking about another delay on this China tariff that helps. You're talking about, now we're going to be able to sell not our top tier product in backwell, but maybe some of hoppers to China with a fifteen percent quote unquote tariff, and Trump.
Speaker 4: Said he may even let them sell a higher chip version to China.
Speaker 5: I was getting there now, So now you're talking about you're expanding that market where you had lost maybe a fifteen percent part of your episode, like that's there on top of it. Now this talks that you may be able to sell a higher chip to them. So now you're growing that base. That's and we're just talking about in video, right, We're talking about that hyperscaler, that economy that thrives and grows off the production in the progress.
Speaker 3: Of the video is just as strong.
Speaker 5: When you're talking about a broad coom and you're talking about Adell, all these companies that are going to benefit from it.
Speaker 3: All these things help. So will there be a pullback? I think we saw every week. I thought we saw two already, Like we saw one in January. For sure, we saw one on April.
Speaker 5: Could we see one here in the next four to six weeks. I think we'll see a slight pullback. I don't think it'll be something that will over twenty percent like a correction. I'm starting to see some analysts starting to predict that there might be one at the top of next year.
Speaker 3: But right now, deph Flag is green Man.
Speaker 4: The top companies in the NASTAK Nvidia, Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Meta, Broadcom, Tesla. That's not a top seven or top five.
Speaker 1: I want to short an illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and reported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,