Speaker 1: Did you just say that you were happy that you didn't see me for three weeks?
Speaker 2: I meant it in the most endearing, loving ways, you know, like you know, like family sometimes all right when they see you.
Speaker 3: Okay, some much, Yes, the same.
Speaker 4: Reviewing.
Speaker 1: Stop, I'll just stop it. That's fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please, you don't care about this podcast or our listeners. And I have to tell you. You know, this is episode number seventy three, right, is it seventy three?
Speaker 4: The last episode? Oh no, it was in the last episode.
Speaker 1: No, he wasn't.
Speaker 3: Oh no, he wasn't.
Speaker 1: Your daughter one, that's right. Welcome to Friday. This is episode seventy three. And Andrew doesn't care about this podcast because I had to have my twelve year old daughter come in here because Andrew wouldn't come in to record.
Speaker 2: Hi, everyone, and I hope you had a great holiday. It's me Andrew.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: Great to talk to you all.
Speaker 1: That's true. I'm sorry, you know what. Hi Andrew, I love you. Hi, Danielle, Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me New Year knew me.
Speaker 2: He wanted me to come in on a Saturday during vacation. Thank you. That's ay. It was a little crazy or my other option was four am, So this way he has enough time to edit it on Monday, now, the first day back coming it for him to record.
Speaker 1: I invited you in Saturday morning I was working. You could have come in at like ten. We would have to.
Speaker 2: Say in all caps because I saved the text message.
Speaker 1: Of course you did, Okay, the text.
Speaker 2: Message in all caps it was where was it?
Speaker 4: By the way, in the episode without you, His daughter Ashley sounds just as annoyed with him as you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well he's all right. Can we get seriously with the following moment and everything trying to find you? Well, you don't know how to.
Speaker 2: I wish you a nice Mary Christmas. Yeah, well a happy Hanukah to you. And then you said we messed up. You'll need to come in at four am on Monday the sixth, so we can record episode seventy two for that day. If you don't you don't care about this.
Speaker 1: Podcast, Yeah, that's right, and obviously you don't.
Speaker 2: Or come in Saturday the fourth. We can go for brunch, which was a nice offer, but again it's a Saturday. I'm on vacation.
Speaker 1: I would have paid for it.
Speaker 2: And so then in all caps, if you think I care that much about this podcast. You should see a doctor gets some medication to make you say it again that you impersonating me.
Speaker 1: That's right, we're text all right crazy wow, here we are. So we made it. It's fine, it's fine here where it's Friday. Had a great week. You're ready to take some cereal?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so much stuff in stores. You have no idea.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: So I'll let Danielle, as our guest, choose would you like classic or new?
Speaker 4: I would like to start with the classic.
Speaker 1: You want classic? Okay? So this wow? See this is one of those cereals that is not trademarkable. So many different brands could make it. We've done three different brands of this type of cereal already. This one's been around since probably the two thousand and four or five, somewhere around there. It is a subsidiary. Yeah, no subsidiary. It's a subsidiary, is that right? Right? So it's a subsidiary of General Milk, Cascadian Farms brand.
Speaker 4: Oh I love Cascadian Farms, the Great Granola bars, the vanilla.
Speaker 2: Oh your ass crack is all the way an.
Speaker 4: See some other sack Supreal.
Speaker 1: Cascadian Farm Organic raisin brand. Oh what you don't you like raisin brand?
Speaker 5: Boring?
Speaker 1: It's a little bit boring, but we have to try all things. Now. It doesn't peer that these raisins have sugar on them. You know the Kellogg's one in the Post one. They sugared raisins. So I like that because it's sweet. So I'm not sure what's going to be going on.
Speaker 2: It's interesting that they chose a strawberry as their mascot for raisin brand.
Speaker 4: Is weird?
Speaker 1: Who I wouldn't put strawberries and raisin bran, grapes and strawberries together.
Speaker 2: I actually like raisin brands, most of them. I think all of them.
Speaker 1: Max, let's see feed your curiosity. Those are blueberries.
Speaker 4: Are they allowed to call it raisin bran? He did explain that it's a subsidiary. Is that I say, no, it.
Speaker 1: Has nothing to do with that. There are certain things that are not trademarkable by trade.
Speaker 4: Sorry, I was listening.
Speaker 1: Frosted flakes. Oh really, yeah, if you look corn.
Speaker 4: Flakes, because they're frosted and they're flakes.
Speaker 1: There's you know what I should find out.
Speaker 4: Exactly what well it sugary flakes because not.
Speaker 1: That went out in the seventies. Deer, you can't call things sugar anymore.
Speaker 4: Oh, I didn't know that, did you.
Speaker 1: What don't you remember sugar smacks and sugar sugar smacks, sugar crisp. Those are honey smacks now they're actually just smacks.
Speaker 4: I didn't know any of this, really.
Speaker 1: Don't remember when you were a kid and it was.
Speaker 4: I but I didn't realize that's the reason why they changed it.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. You know what New Year knew me? Yes, because you know what, sugar is not very healthy, So you know, I like old you tone of dear.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna start ending all my insults.
Speaker 4: Does my bread smell like salad dressing?
Speaker 2: Well? Does mine smell like coffee?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Two of us who are really scurious onion jacket? I ripped it.
Speaker 4: You did that in the last podcast with your daughter too. You were pissed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well all right, let's I don't see any raisin sh I did? I did? And I don't see a raisin here, dear, not one. There's what you got? One raisin?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm not going to eat.
Speaker 3: I like times.
Speaker 4: I will buy a separate box of raisins all.
Speaker 1: Right, greg T. Remember when he used to say, you know, I buy I make my own cereal. I buy brand flakes and then I get fresh raisins and I pour them in. Raisins aren't fresh by definition?
Speaker 4: What does he mean grapes?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it just means like a box of sun made raisins that he just opened.
Speaker 2: I need to bring something to the table.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: That my Nonah said to me on Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I heard about this.
Speaker 2: My Nona was saying to me, have you ever put espresso in your cereal? I was like, no, No, why would I do that? She's like, you know, you's delicious. You put the you put like an espresso and you mix it up with cheerios. It makes it And I'm like coffee milk?
Speaker 1: Like hot?
Speaker 2: Is she coffee?
Speaker 1: Is she related to Gene Simmons who was putting ice cubes and his cereal? What is that all about it?
Speaker 4: There's weird?
Speaker 2: Not one reason in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there is this one. There's one right here, we go, thank you? Ready? One?
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: The flakes are not very crunchy.
Speaker 2: I find them to be too crunchy.
Speaker 4: Really, it tastes like nothing. The only thing that you can taste is the raisin.
Speaker 1: This is not a very good raisin bran.
Speaker 2: No, that's sad. I just want I feel like it's a shame for all of them.
Speaker 1: Whole grain, wheat, wheat bran, raisins sugar, So sugar's pretty far down there. That's why that's really not very sweet.
Speaker 4: Better for you at least Tascadian farms tend to be better for you.
Speaker 1: I think you just believe it is.
Speaker 2: But since are so good, Tascadian farms makes me think that it's like out in Seattle and it's like, oh they grow this like or giganically inhumane, But in reality it's probably in Tennessee and a giant factory.
Speaker 1: Well they started a long time ago, and then General Mills bought them, so now it's a General Mills company. It's now they're okay, No, I mean we like General Mills. They make great stuff.
Speaker 2: It's still not still no advertisers.
Speaker 4: What are you giving them?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, did Greg Egan call us yet?
Speaker 3: Not yet?
Speaker 1: Not yet? Oh so, speaking of eighties TV.
Speaker 4: I knew he was gonna get there somehow.
Speaker 1: I was watching Antenna TV over the break and like, Andrew will have no idea what this show is. Come on, Daniel, no, please, you don't need to No, Florence from the Jeffersons and Olivia from Sesame Street, we're all in the show.
Speaker 2: Moving on up.
Speaker 1: No, that's the Jefferson Jess Now seven with Jack?
Speaker 2: Why would I Why would I remember seven with Jack? Because family?
Speaker 1: Because it's on repeats.
Speaker 4: Where there was that you mentioned the other day? And I couldn't believe that you didn't know what the heck it was. I can't remember what it was now.
Speaker 1: He doesn't know anything I know.
Speaker 2: But it's it's great to be here. Thank you all so much. To a great start.
Speaker 1: Look who's driving up.
Speaker 4: The road.
Speaker 1: There's a new girl in town, same era, blinders.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's.
Speaker 1: Face in the name. All right, Andrew, this is great.
Speaker 2: Thank you guys so much for having me on your eighties theme song.
Speaker 1: Where's Diamond?
Speaker 4: We should start an eighties theme song podcast?
Speaker 2: What would you do?
Speaker 1: Just play the theme song? No, because Diamond. There's someone in this show that Diamond reminds me of.
Speaker 2: Is this Trudy?
Speaker 1: What Trudy? Trudy? Who's Trudy?
Speaker 4: Facts of life?
Speaker 1: Nuts, Toty. I gotta go. I'm telling mama. Hey, Dwyane. No nothing, because.
Speaker 4: She's why because she tattletales on the.
Speaker 1: Old She just she talks like d Diamond. Wait real quick, say I'm telling mama.
Speaker 4: I'm telling mama.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Dee. And Shirley Hemple was in there the waitress. Do you know that when I was seventeen years old, Shirley Hemple wanted to put handcuffs on me?
Speaker 4: Where was this?
Speaker 1: I worked at another radio station when I was just a teenager and she was doing a comedy tour. And one of these days I'll show you the video.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of Scott's stories from his childhood upon reflection require therapy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we know why you are the way you are.
Speaker 2: Someone took me to a hotel that I didn't know about. It turns out it was a sex hotel. We didn't do anything though, Wait, should we eat cereal?
Speaker 4: We didn't rate the cereal.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is why Danielle needs to be Two balls Yeah, yeah, yeah, Cascadian Farm raisin brand, two balls across the board.
Speaker 1: Why are you watching me pull my pants off?
Speaker 4: I gotta say though, I like these raisins. You know why, because they're chewier, like a little harder.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: When the raisins are not so soft, a little hard.
Speaker 1: It may just be stale. Oh, I mean the best by date is February. So okay, all right, so let's move out of the new box. Okay, yes, Now this isn't along the trend of cereal companies making candy flavored cereal. We've had a few. We've had the favorite cereal. We had Tower Patch Kids, and those are going away.
Speaker 4: What oh god, I was throwing away the spoons. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure the Sower Patch Kids cereal is going away because it's on the it's on the clearance racket shop right now. It takes roast, all right. So here in the long line of candy cereals.
Speaker 4: Wait, you're going down to the cereal set.
Speaker 1: I'm going down to the cereal set. He's showing his cereal crack. You're ready from General Mills.
Speaker 2: Oh god, no, oh oh.
Speaker 1: What Jolly Rancher cereal?
Speaker 4: Because your daughter Ashley was dying to do that.
Speaker 1: That's right, she thought that's what it was going to be.
Speaker 4: But it was not Jolly Rancher.
Speaker 2: Are you from my understanding? What you got to have cocoa puffs with marshmallows? Lucky Charms, marshmallows, and you give me Jolly Ranchers cereal.
Speaker 1: That's your punishment for not coming in on your off day.
Speaker 2: My off day. It's called a vacation. I'm entitled to it.
Speaker 4: The cereal squirrel, get you that one.
Speaker 1: No, No, this one I just found in Walmart, and we've got a hunch that you'll love it. A bunch it right on the back.
Speaker 4: It tastes like fruit loops.
Speaker 2: I want to try one of the shapes dry first to see if it tastes like No, we don't do that, but I want to know if the grape one tastes like grape.
Speaker 4: Because you're not allowed.
Speaker 2: Gras are my favorite.
Speaker 1: Scotty shakes. Scotty is shaking.
Speaker 2: What are you shaking?
Speaker 1: Well, there's different colors in here body shape.
Speaker 4: Hey, no, I mean saying then when you do it, it's funny.
Speaker 1: See now. Jolly Ranchers is sometimes a little tart. Yes, some of the apples, some of them appleur.
Speaker 2: You just did your your tourist again.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It just smells like sugary sweet cereal. Oh little fruity.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure. Oh god, if it's sour, it's not going to be good.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's sour. It's not.
Speaker 2: Hold on, if my left eye twitches, he milks. Sorry, didn't miss that? Did not miss that?
Speaker 4: I did. It's funny.
Speaker 2: He's special in his own way.
Speaker 1: See, I can only use like a little bit of milk because I'm running out of the a too low fat milk.
Speaker 2: Still not a sponsor?
Speaker 1: Not a sponsor?
Speaker 4: How many do you only buy milk that you have a coupon for?
Speaker 1: Usually? Yes, a two was on sale and I had a seventy five cent coupon, so would double to a dollar fifty?
Speaker 4: How much did it come there?
Speaker 1: This cost me about fifty cents?
Speaker 5: Wow?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's usually about a five dollars container of milks.
Speaker 2: All right, it get back to this show. Because he isn't not a kopa pecket.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's vitamins.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it smells like fruit punch, Hawaiian punch.
Speaker 4: I look how big the pieces of too much?
Speaker 1: Oh? Speaking of big pieces, bonus box coming up? Anyway, let's try this here we go.
Speaker 2: Tune in for the bonus.
Speaker 1: Oh, very sweet. It tastes like kool aid. It tastes like drink mix.
Speaker 4: That's not good. No, no, it's got like a sweet and sour taste.
Speaker 1: I don't know what I was expecting. It's like a coating.
Speaker 2: I can't get the smell as a cereal based off of a candy. They really do make the The.
Speaker 1: Cereal tastes like the can say. It does taste like Jolly Ranchers, there's no doubt, but that shouldn't be a cereal.
Speaker 2: Literally, it's as if someone unwrapped fifty Jolly Ranchers and just putting milk on top of it, and then you bite into it and it's gross. But I'm just gonna see if the grapeline tastes like grape does it? It does?
Speaker 1: I think it's interesting. Two balls in a spoon.
Speaker 4: I think it tastes better without milk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we don't eat cereal like that. Two balls and a spoon for me.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no, one bowl.
Speaker 4: I'll give it a bowl and a spoon so.
Speaker 1: I can bring this one home to the kids.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, this is disgusting.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Cooper's going to be so excited when you bring this on.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, so wait, hold on, sorry, my head's going at that.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's a flake. I thought there was a smush something on the balls. So anyway, over vacation, I promised that we talk about this controversy. So I'm sure you saw Andrew. One of the cereal companies is not very happy with us because in the Spoony Awards, Cereal School one worst cereal of the year. Yes, I mean, it's not like if you win a raspberry. If you're an actor, you know you win it. Whatever.
Speaker 2: Berry went and accepted her award for Catwoman. See for when she won the.
Speaker 1: Holly Berry won a raspberry. All right, So anyway, so Cereal School was not happy with us because you know, they're just trying to do their thing. They're like, well, you know, well we're catering to people with diabetes and people that do keto and whatever. But it still needs to taste good, is what we think. So Danielle, my pocket I have because you never got to try this, So Andrew, you don't have to eat the skin that one. Oh it's cocoa. You love chocolate thing, don't you. They're delicious.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this to me?
Speaker 4: You already poisoned me with two other cereals.
Speaker 2: Let's just disclaimer though, Cereal School. We actually do appreciate what you're doing your small business.
Speaker 1: No, this is not the bonus box. This is just a side note.
Speaker 2: It's really cool what you're doing. It's just it's not for us.
Speaker 1: It's not for us. That's alms.
Speaker 2: Maybe Daniel will like it right now.
Speaker 1: Look, you guys are in business. Obviously you're doing something.
Speaker 2: Right, but you're not gonna like that.
Speaker 1: You're making me try that Cereal School cocoa. There's also the honeymil.
Speaker 2: It doesn't walk us through it.
Speaker 3: It actually it.
Speaker 1: Smells great coca right, Okay, go ahead, try something. Get the garbage camps At first, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, that's awful. What did you just take a picture of me throwing off in the garbage can?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh that's gross.
Speaker 1: Oh in the aftertaste, the aftertaste is horrendous.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: It's monk fruit? It's it's sweetened with monk fruit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's not good. I'm sorry, Cereal School, it's very nice that we're trying to do. I'd rather not eat cereal.
Speaker 1: Go check them out the Cereal School on Instagram and Facebook and Twitter, and go buy the cereal you try and see how bad it is?
Speaker 4: You know, Oh my god, maybe people obviously like it if you're.
Speaker 1: Still around again, Because people with diabetes and people that do keto and people that need that cereal.
Speaker 4: I would find something else to eat them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to have a piece of fruit. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: Apple or beef jerky. Beef jerky has no carbs. If you're doing keto with.
Speaker 1: Milk for breakfast, cool.
Speaker 2: Cereal killers.
Speaker 1: All right, now, this cereal, this could have been a new cereal. I feel like I might be wasting it. Andrew, what's the matter? Jolly?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: The green apple, Jolly rancher is the one that makes it bitter. If you have the pink and the blue and the grape, they're good, but the green apple is the one that makes the taste weird.
Speaker 2: What's green apple?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And oh my god, you know what, I played a jingle like ten minutes ago. Go ahead, go ahead, I know what what? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Somebody should make a green apple cereal because I think somebody out there would actually like that.
Speaker 1: It won't last very long, all right, I'm going down to the cereal sack. Where is it now? This cereal has been around since nineteen ninety four. Or so I pay the dn't go already, just get to the backs. There's been other there's been other. There have been some seasonal varieties of the cereal. For Halloween, there was bats. For Easter. I believe there was bunnies.
Speaker 4: Oh, what is it?
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: I know what it is? What is it? Just kidding? Its peeps, Peeps, I don't know peeps Easter. Did you say Easter? I did, Yeah, pepe there's peeps bats anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, real marshmallows, not cereal. Your dopey dope, all right.
Speaker 2: So it should be dope. I'm not just a dope. I'm a dopey dope.
Speaker 1: It's from General Mills. It's in an orange box. Come on, peeps, that's that's a yellow box. And that's from Kellos Kigs is in an orange box. We've done kicks with ceios no anyway. So it's puffs, big puffs. See. I didn't think we needed to try it as a new cereal because we've had Reese's puffs before. They're gonna taste the same. But that's a big pop.
Speaker 2: It sounds on the size.
Speaker 1: It's way way way bigger than regulars.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's the worst Why are they.
Speaker 2: Making cereal over size? We don't need this.
Speaker 1: Well, remember when we open the hershy kisses Cerea like hockeme, they're not bigger.
Speaker 4: Well, here you go, I gotta say the pieces in the Oh my god.
Speaker 1: These hold on, they're huge.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Do you remember when we were kids and I think they just came back Andrew, you don't remember because you weren't a kid. Remember planters, cheese puffs, the balls? Remember the balls? Okay, that's what these look like. That's how big they are. Holy hat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's corn pop size. When you're ready, look at this.
Speaker 1: Watch watch, watch. They're like the twenty five cent bouncy balls you buy in the little machine of the diner.
Speaker 4: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh I gotta give you milk.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, look at that.
Speaker 2: You could choke on these, the whole hazard.
Speaker 4: You got to make sure your kids have teeth.
Speaker 1: You can't be a lot of winner. If you listen to the show, you get it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if this is going to be a good consistency for Cereal.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's the only problem with Reese's Puff? Cereal almost like what is it? The cap'in crunch one peanut butter crunch, the roof of your mouth just gets destroyed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. These you probably have to let salt a little. I mean, you know what they're gonna taste like. But already one, two, three.
Speaker 4: Mmmm, it's good, you know what.
Speaker 1: They're airy enough that it's okay that they're this big. Here's a really good put shelbred on.
Speaker 4: Hello, honey, Hi, you're on the Cereal Killers podcast, So don't curse. I just put you to the microphone.
Speaker 1: Hey, do they have spotted Dick cereal over there? It's not a cereal, It's it's a delicious tree. Yeah, but I don't believe it's they should make that. I know it comes in the can.
Speaker 4: Scotty likes it in the can. Honey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll be done in a few minutes. I call you right back.
Speaker 2: Okay, is she late?
Speaker 1: Is she late for a closing?
Speaker 4: No on the podcast? Last time I was supposed to do it with them the end of the Year podcast for the Spoony Awards. Oh yeah, and I was late for closing with Sheldon, who is a real estate agent. And I realized it last minute and I had to leave, and they were a little disappointed in me.
Speaker 1: All right, you have fun, Thanks for calling.
Speaker 4: I love you, alight, I'll call you ae. We love cheerios, all right, So this is good. Actually, but there I think they're too big.
Speaker 1: No, I'm giving this five balls, four bowls and a spoon for me, four balls and a spoon. I like it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, he's more like a Reese's peanut butter cup when they're bigger versus when they're smaller.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give it four bowls.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what I want to go longer today?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 4: We got another one serial killer in.
Speaker 1: That was the serial Killers International job.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're going in to own. Oh wait a minute. Last time you went international, that was disgusting. I heard you two eating that.
Speaker 2: What was it called?
Speaker 1: I don't even know in Japanese.
Speaker 4: Just when you said green tea, I was like.
Speaker 1: No, Well, your husband, Sheldon inspired me to go down to the cereal sack. I'll be right back, Okay, going down here. Oh there's so many.
Speaker 4: Going down to the This is what he did on his holiday break. You went to different stores.
Speaker 1: No, that's not true. A friend of mine. Don't look, Danielle, you're trying to peek a high school friend of mine, Rob was in London, Okay, and he knows that we do this podcast, and so when he got back, he ninjaed me and left me a whole bag of cereals on my front stoop. But the last time I got ninjaed, it was by my neighbor and that was sour Patch kid cereal and that sucked. So let's see you're ready. Yeah, we're going overseas now across the pond for Kellogg's Coco Pops. Oh, they're a little bit different over there. These are the rocks variety.
Speaker 2: Here it's Kellogg's Coco Pops rocks.
Speaker 4: Do you think the Queen likes them?
Speaker 1: There's different shapes. There's Coco the Monkey, he's my buddy, Your.
Speaker 4: Majesty, do you love Cocoa Rock?
Speaker 5: Didn't do?
Speaker 1: What? Do you need me to change your diaper?
Speaker 3: Coco Rocks Pops?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, Scott, I'm sorry. What's in this one?
Speaker 1: I don't know. They look like let me tell you something. It looks like there's a pillow type cereal in there, so they could be filled. I don't know. I'm not sure if those are hollow or fill. They look like Coco puffs, okay, and then there's a crave looking thing in there. There is a pillowy looking thing, so I'm not sure if there's anything inside of it. Let's find out.
Speaker 2: I gotta say. I really love how the UK is like, hey, guess what in the back of the box. We're not going to give you some fun activity. You're gonna get fat if you eat this. Yeah, what is in't it?
Speaker 1: Well, it's because it's in all different languages. This must be exported all over the world, so it has to be in all different languages.
Speaker 4: So we did four cereals today.
Speaker 1: Technically five because you ate that that other thing. It's very crunchy. I don't know. The cocoa is not quite as sweet as American cocoa.
Speaker 4: And normally I love British stuff more because it's sweeter.
Speaker 1: There is some sort of chocolate inside the pillow.
Speaker 2: It just tastes more like an actual rock.
Speaker 4: This is boring.
Speaker 2: It's not good.
Speaker 1: No oh oh, really, I'm gonna three bullet.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, two balls a bullet. It's not my favorite.
Speaker 1: The milk is good too.
Speaker 2: I like it, well, you could enjoy.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Queenie, it's not that great.
Speaker 1: Oh wait a second, I'm sorry. Do you want to try the cocoa puffs with Lucky Charles Mark Mellis because you didn't get to Micks Cereal Scott Hey man, we'll go for Oh I already ate this one, So this one is just you know, for your trial. I try and I messed up the top.
Speaker 4: Hold on, we have enough cups, we bet enough milk.
Speaker 1: Can we please get a milk sponsor?
Speaker 2: Holy hell, literally anything we will endure us, literally any product. Are you an auto mall? Guess what we'll do it if you would give us money to buy milk.
Speaker 1: I'm cuga for cocoa puffs with Lucky Charms marshmallows. They're magically delicious and so chocolate. By the way, did you see that Bored and Milk Company has a filed for bankruptcy. That's because the damn cow Elsey did not sponsor us. If we would talk about bored and milk, every podcast whatever.
Speaker 2: Makes all kinds of stuff, are thousands of listeners would have gone and got bored in that. We can actually say that because we do actually technically have thousands of listeners.
Speaker 4: Now do you think that they're bored and listening to this.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I like that. That was good.
Speaker 2: You got me?
Speaker 1: There are we drunk?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: How many? What do we eat today?
Speaker 1: I have no idea to review.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you're going into diabetic shock. Hey, Siri, I'm going in diabetic shock.
Speaker 1: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years. Ask him.
Speaker 2: That's Wwford.
Speaker 1: It was Wilford, Walford, Wilford. I'm not eating it because I already had it. Isn't that great?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? Just get balls?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it works.
Speaker 1: It's chocolate. Lucky Charms is what. That is?
Speaker 2: Pastic right, everything about it works.
Speaker 1: This is only available at Walmart right now? Anyway, that is perfection.
Speaker 4: That is amazing.
Speaker 1: It looks like Sonny is on crack. I mean, look at him.
Speaker 2: Sonny always looks like he's on.
Speaker 1: What is going on here?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Why would we do this?
Speaker 2: The problem is Lucky Charms, Sir Charms is putting a spell on him.
Speaker 1: That's right, it is, that's bulls all right, we should go.
Speaker 2: Sir Charms literally is like a crack dealer. To Sonny. I know you like the chocolate cocoa puffs, but now get ready for the sweets of my marshmallows too.
Speaker 1: All right, we should go. This is like twenty five minutes, aright, we do a lot we did here. Try a throw what's you throw at him?
Speaker 2: I actually think my ear is broken.
Speaker 1: Is that possible? It does not even make Oh that's not a coca pup, that's a cereal school. Oh fun. All right, thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC. As of right now, we're not quite at a thousand followers on Twitter. The thousandth follower will get a T shirt.
Speaker 4: How do you know who the thousandth follower is?
Speaker 1: Well, because you know, once it gets like to the nine hundred and ninety somethings, I'll just stay on it all day until the thousandth person follows us.
Speaker 2: Make sure you like and subscribe to us and all podcast platforms we're on everywhere.
Speaker 1: Hey, and you know what, maybe your dad's dairy farmer and he wants to sponsor this podcast because we need milk to No, I would just have a cow in the corner. I just eat right out the guns from the I must eat right out the gutter. I would just you know, drink right out of the utter.
Speaker 2: I have to say the corner. I honestly wouldn't. Wait, no, you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: No, not.
Speaker 2: You're the same person who if I put my spoon in your cup, will be like it's TOI con daminated. But those are stuck on a cow water They're clean, Okay, said who said the cow? You're saying to me a cow, a giant cow, a stinky cow. You're gonna go suck.
Speaker 1: On an All I know is my dog's balls are clean because he cleans them constantly, so the cows must be the same. Really, all right, we gotta go. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers until Monday. Have a great weekend, and crunch guys, crunch. Why are you looking at me like that?
Speaker 4: I'm telling mama,