Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran. The Elvis Duran phone tappen. I think Garrett has it today? Yes, all right, Garrett. What is your phone tap all about?
Speaker 2: So Jackie wanted us to play a phone tap on her parents, Marie and Anthony. Now mom and dad are on a little mini vacation, but are having a graduation party this weekend for their daughter Jackie and she's graduating high school. So Anthony scheduled for his pool to be cleaned. So everything's nice at the house when people come over for the party, right, So Jackie's going to start the call to dad.
Speaker 1: Then I'm going to be the guy cleaning. So you're the pool boy. Yes, I'm the pool boy.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Here's Garrett's phone tap.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, Mom, what's up? You guys are going to clean the pool today?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: They should be there so I just woke up. But they're draining the pool right now. Are they supposed to do that? No, they're supposed to clean it. What's happening, Well, they're they're putting all the water like they're taking it out, and it's going into this night running down our hill right now, Anthony, they're draining the pool there.
Speaker 1: You go back on the phone at the house and they're.
Speaker 3: Draining the pool. What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: You meet Jackie? What's going on, Jackie?
Speaker 3: They came over to clean the pool, but they're draining it. It's like literally on the water.
Speaker 1: They drained the pool.
Speaker 3: What's going on? What do we need training it the waters in the stree?
Speaker 1: Who is draining the pool?
Speaker 3: Whoever you hired for this? Can get the guy in the phone excuse me, because my dad there seems to be an issue.
Speaker 1: All right, Hello, who's this Anthony? Who are you Anthony?
Speaker 2: Hi?
Speaker 1: This is Devin. I work with Bill? Okay, so what do you work with? Bill? So what's going on with what I'm hearing with the dreaming of the pool? What are you doing? Yeah? No, you wanted the pool drained? And their linery say no, I no, I.
Speaker 3: Felt wants to pool Drain's celebrating my daughter's graduation, waiting the party.
Speaker 1: Bill never drinks the pool, lucky for you.
Speaker 2: Like when I got here, there was a little issue on the liner, So I want to I want to take a look at it, and we'll get the pool back up and running in about a you know, a week or so.
Speaker 1: A week or show. Let's click.
Speaker 3: I don't have pike finish.
Speaker 1: I never asked you for the pull be trade. Trust me on this. All right, we'll get it all fixed. We'll send you the bill all it will be good.
Speaker 3: And get the hell out of here.
Speaker 1: What are you showing me the bill? I didn't order this, but I I found a problem. Get keep Bill? Where is Bill?
Speaker 3: That's the guy I heals. I don't know you. Get out of my house.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not in your house. I'm outside your house. Lovely house. By the way. I love what you did with the mulch. Bill is Get the hell out of my house. Bill is on vacation right now, so call him. Get Bill on the phone right now.
Speaker 3: You go to the spot. I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't tell with you right now. Go figure straight to voice mail. He's on vacation.
Speaker 3: I'm on vacation to you give me this PILM right now.
Speaker 2: It sounds like you could use the SPA. Okay, why don't you head to the spa. I will fix the liner.
Speaker 3: Request. I'm gonna break your neck and still I'm gonna bringing you in there.
Speaker 1: Get up house. Yeah, I just talk to your dad. Gonna finish up the pool. Here, you have cash you can pay.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's playing. That works. I think I know where.
Speaker 1: He said, No, you're not handing over cash to the pool.
Speaker 3: Well, you just told them to finish the job. So I said, I stop to finish the job.
Speaker 1: Checkie, you're not giving check.
Speaker 3: Can I just use your credit card? I'll use the AMEX to pay them.
Speaker 2: What's the matter with you? You're not paying the guy.
Speaker 3: I didn't hunt this.
Speaker 1: Guy to get out of the house called the police.
Speaker 2: Now, hey, hey, Anthony, my name's actually Garre from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show.
Speaker 1: And you just got phone tapped by your daughter.
Speaker 3: What what I got? Your dad? Oh my god, very funny. You give me a heart attime like this.
Speaker 1: Hey, Anthony, you you've done enough. Shut up.
Speaker 3: As this phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show