Speaker 1: Here's the most adult thing I could do for myself, not have a carefully crafted cocktail. I love him so much, but honestly, I can't deal with the fire between my tits that will happen twenty minutes in.
Speaker 2: No, it's all the citrus that they put in cocktails.
Speaker 3: You ever notice, It's like everything has to come with citrus, And that's why it's so acidic.
Speaker 2: In your chesticle y'all.
Speaker 1: He made up a word called chesticle. Don't think it's a testicle. Welcome to adulting, bitch. Get some rose and ice and ubi. Oh my god, what is it called when alcohol was illegal?
Speaker 2: Prohibition?
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. It's not because I went to public school, because I also went to private schools because I'm a tired mom. Okay, everyone, before y'all get on my chesticles and shit. But back in the day prohibition, like the old fashion, which is like one of the first cocktails ever invented, the bartenders would put a lot of bitters and fruit just to make it look like it wasn't alcohol, and so then it also would smell like alcohol. And so that's how we sort of like come up with these cocktails and stuff like that. But like, Oh my good, can I can I come with the side of Tom's please, thank you, thank you. It's a bit much. It's a bit much, dear Margarita. Is it frozen or on the rocks?
Speaker 3: Good question, great question. It's on the rocks and lined with salt.
Speaker 1: Salt? Okay, are we doing takeen at all?
Speaker 2: Tell me more? I don't know what that is, Jordan.
Speaker 1: You have a turtleneck on. You're supposed to know everything. I'm very confused. You're a black man with a turtleneck on. I'm always gonna ask you for directions. Don't wear a turtle neck unless you're prepared to answer every fucking question.
Speaker 2: My god, should I just make it a mock?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? What in the substitute teach you ahead of the class? Is going on?
Speaker 3: Well? In the nineties, remember mock turtlenecks. Oh my god, they were all the rage. Okay, so what is taheen? It sounds like tahini, but I wouldn't want tahini and my damn drink.
Speaker 2: So what is that?
Speaker 1: Takein is like a savory paprika colored seasoning is delicious and you can find it either on certain margarita's like a halopeno situation. Yes, or with mangoes cut up mangoes that you can just like smother and taheen, which is fucking delish.
Speaker 2: Can I say something now?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 3: Have had the pleasure just didn't know its name. It's like, so we danced, and me and the spice of danced. I just didn't know their name. You know, you get it on the corn basically right in Mexico. And then it's like I've had it with mescal as well.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love different flavors in my mouth. I know that sounds again like I'm trying to make it.
Speaker 3: What what's the problem? What's the what? I don't understand. You're just talking about your flavor palette. People need to grow the fuck up. I see no possible.
Speaker 1: But I do appreciate a new experience.
Speaker 2: Okay, now you got me?
Speaker 1: No, because that is like but then you're just tasting something you never tasted before. You know what I mean, It's sliding down your throat and it just feels like Jordan, what we're talking about food? Oh shit, hold.
Speaker 3: On, I can't what.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought my candle was burning my covers. It's not. I don't know what. Something sounds like it's burning. It's not. I thought these blankets were burning. They're not. Oh my god, I'm good. I'm good. I'm good.
Speaker 3: So much, so much happening. Okay, yeah, backup, you have candles going right now?
Speaker 1: I do? Should I not?
Speaker 2: No, I want you to have candles.
Speaker 1: But you were worried about Yeah, yeah, I was like, wait a minute, I smell something funky. Am I gonna breath? Am I gonna burn my house down? These are things you have to think about after I saw that Ben Affleck, not Ben Affleck, Casey Affleck movie, Get.
Speaker 2: The right Affleck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the health insurance with the Doug that Affleck. No, the Casey Affleck movie.
Speaker 2: Oh of course. Manchester by the Sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that really fucks with me because I'm just like you gotta you gotta see if the alarm thing has got the batteries.
Speaker 2: In it, truly smoke detectors.
Speaker 1: Smoke detectors. Wow. Words. I am tired and have been only talking to a four year old, so it feels like my vocabulary is very limited, very limited.
Speaker 3: It's probably too like do you want this squeezy? Do you not want this squeezy? Do you want to watch storybots. Do you not want to watch storybots?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've done octink octs. Can we do Poko?
Speaker 2: I can't keep up.
Speaker 1: Oh it's great. It's created by these Jews from Spain and it's pretty cool. They have like cool voices. I like cool com voices. I don't like when it's just like peg Mass. I don't like that shit. It's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pja Mass is a lot.
Speaker 3: I mean, why do we turn over the safety of a city to children in pajamas? Can? Can we just talk about the premise? I disagree with the premise of the show. All right, it's a lot. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Pajamas that's what you want to do? And pajamas?
Speaker 2: It's too much.
Speaker 3: And that is why I like to do a nice edible before I watch TV with my children. That way, things just make sense. I can put my arm around it and my head around it, and it's good. Like Wildcrats. Wildcrat's great, except for you know what, it's like two white men trying to save the jungle, trying to save the forest, Like what in the white savior complex is going on on this show? And yet my son loves it. I just let it go. I let it go?
Speaker 2: Why because I'm on about eight milligrams.
Speaker 1: Speaking and let it go? Yeah, the song let It Go from the movie Frozen. Have we talked about this?
Speaker 2: What's wrong with it?
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful song. But Elsa is a skinny, white, blonde queen and this song is belted by a gorgeous brunette, curly hair, strong nose, mixed child ex wife of Tay Diggs, boss as bitch. So while I do love Let it Go, I will not let that go. Why can't we make Queen Elsa look as beautiful as Adina Menzel?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Great question. When do you talk to your kids about that? Exactly?
Speaker 1: Immediately? Yeah, immediately.
Speaker 3: You want your kids to have so much fun when they're little, but then you want to you want them also to realize, like what they are seeing, the images are seeing, what's a play, and like how they need to take what they're taking in with a grain of salt.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, like, look, I'm not trying to bring like the black panther posse to the three year old's birthday party, But I think we should always be learning, we should always know better, and we should always have fun at any age. The fun shouldn't stop, and the learning will never stop. I'm still learning.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that.
Speaker 1: I love the youth. I love the youth. And look what I love about our next guest is that I don't know how old she is. Did she present what does she present? Millennials?
Speaker 2: Definitely not she She's got.
Speaker 1: The Gabrielle Union skin. Well, we don't know if she's the daughter, the granddaughter of the grandma. And that's the beautiful part.
Speaker 2: That's the beautiful party. It was so cool vibing with her.
Speaker 3: Please enjoy the amazing Marie festna I said, it's a proper French way.
Speaker 1: Give it up for Marie Faust and everybody. What the fuck brought up the fucking.
Speaker 2: Brooklyn stand up? They're actually standing up?
Speaker 4: What's up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who the fuck are you people?
Speaker 2: There's a lot of people here. Put you out on a Thursday.
Speaker 1: Night, Happy Black History Month?
Speaker 2: Everybody we do.
Speaker 1: I think all the time, especially when I do stand up. If I don't see black people gave people a smell piss, I get nervous. Yeah, I need City City. You know what I'm saying. I need City City, and shit, that's what the fuck I need.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was in London and I like happened to go into like I just happened in the Brixton and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love Brixton. I have Jamaican family there. This is great Thai restaurant called Satte in Brixton and during the day Thai food. At night, oh I'm on a romantic call. It tries into a bar like a lounge, you know what I mean, get your apple martinis and just like fucking dance all the reggae moves and shit. And one time I went there. You didn't ask, but I'm telling you. You remember when Amy Winehouse god rest Hussle, she want herself a Grammy or something and she's like Blake bricks Ton and everyone's just like what is this British turetts We're here for it. But yeah, man, a fight broke out at this place, a Satie in bricks and and like this dude couldn't get in and he threw a chair through the window. What s mash And so the cops don't have guns, but they got like the little batons and I'm like, what in the paiton bear is going? And so me and my friend Haitian Cynthia. I got a Puerto Rican Cynthia and a Haitian Cynthia, Haitian Cynthia, and I ran to the bathroom like, oh man, it was crad we just hit We're like our faces are too cute to get cut. It was wild. There was glass everywhere. Oh you guys remember getting into a fight or seeing a fight at the club. Just me exciting.
Speaker 3: So this was all going down in Brixton. Then that was pretty good. That was pretty good. That was pretty fucking good.
Speaker 1: Terrible snel audition. Not bad, it's going on, it's bad bad.
Speaker 2: Watch Let me askang how that was?
Speaker 1: So you want you ended up in Brixton? You saw what you see? Okay? And how like, how make you feel?
Speaker 2: It made me feel like I was like I feel seen. It was cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, there's a Harlem in London. That's fucking crazy. And then I pretended to get my haircut. Yeah yeah, you can get your hair cut there. But it's like little by little, because that's.
Speaker 1: A great thing about traveling. When you find the black neighborhood, it's just like it just feels like family. Like I remember the first or second time I was in Amsterdam, visiting my husband then boyfriend. I was on my bike doing what I do well. I think got extra big c's for the a.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: It was very large. The oma feats yes, and so I saw a sister girl on a bike and we're just like, hey, how you doing, Hey, how you doing it?
Speaker 2: Look good?
Speaker 1: You love your shoes And it was like do you know her? I was like no, but we're all family. Like, that's just what the fuck it is. That's right, that's what it is. I love that. That happened to me in Barcelona as well. There's like a little black block.
Speaker 2: In Barcelos.
Speaker 1: Say it like that. That sounded so fux noozy? Was it off? Lost rumbles?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes, it was off.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why did they talk like that there?
Speaker 1: Because the king, one of the fact kings, had us like a slur speech impediment list. Yeah, and he wanted everyone to not make fun of him. That's what they said. I don't know. That's why I ran in a bar over some very.
Speaker 2: Talk about don do you know anything about this? Why were we wearing the same beanie? Don? What's happened? We both look.
Speaker 1: Tops right? No, wait a minute, I also brought an orange hat. I did not know I did. I'm not right now, I'm not putting that not with green shoes. Come on, come on, oh yes, look at the it's giving drunk atm worker. Sorry mt A. I'm so dyslexic, truly, I was like work. No, I'm very just like listen, I truly if I worked for the at if I haven't. If I had a drag name, it would be dick lexia because that is how dyslexic and sex positive I am. Hi, So what's going on? February sixteen? Oh, was Valentine's Day?
Speaker 2: Valentine's Day? Good Valentine?
Speaker 1: Yeah, happy Valentine's Day. Bitches, smattering y'all give a fuck. Make some noise if you give a fuck. Okay, make some noise if you don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Everyone cares. Everyone cares.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares.
Speaker 2: We care. Who's we the I don't know, the editor, the royal We I think people care. I think they Okay.
Speaker 1: I love that you care about Valentine's Day. No, I do, because that's you're like an adult. I think Santa is real, Like it's dude, It's very cute, it's very romantic. For me. I think it's just a scheme to make money. I feel like, if you love me, show me on any other day, you know what I mean? Like entertaining Yes, Like advertising has told you you should love me more on this day. That's bullshit. Love me every day in a different way, and I will show you too. Like that's number one. Number two Instagramma's full of look at my love, look at my look. I have been married for thirteen years. I love my husband. That shit is so fucking dumb when people are like, oh, look at my Valentine's that's rude. Do you know what I mean? Like, that's just I know you did it. You did it. You posted your wife, you posted your wife. I think it.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a dick and I love it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I will also say like I remember what it was like being single on Valentine's Day, and it just feels like marketing has made you feel like you're supposed to be sad or you know, lonely, not useless. But it's just and then like we've come up with Gallantine's Day and it's just like how much bullshit do we have? Valet Valentine? Yeah, bitch, it's February fourteenth, bitch, Like so for me, I'm not necessarily into it, but I'm so glad you are.
Speaker 2: Thanks Michelle, Phil you.
Speaker 1: Get them chocolate in the roses and stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't do the chocolate in the roses. I wasn't doing that.
Speaker 3: I got one hack for you folks for Valentine's that is, take the person if you can, and if you can get the time off, take them to lunch or brunch that day. There's nobody in the restaurants that you would otherwise be taking them to dinner at there's there's no one there.
Speaker 2: So we went.
Speaker 3: We went to brunch and it was fantastic and they didn't jack up the prices like they do at dinner.
Speaker 2: You take them to brunch, You save a bunch. There you go?
Speaker 1: What in this Steve Harvey is going on right now? What I say?
Speaker 2: What taking the brunch? Save a bunch? I got a hunch?
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, oh you munch and munch Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I feel like i'd like to go to brunch like when I want to go to a bunch.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, you know what I mean? Absolutely?
Speaker 1: But I don't know. Donald Will, are you romantic? And shit?
Speaker 3: I feel like you're a very romantical man like to you, I am, but I don't fuck with Avaltan' day though SEC's not my vibe. Your good lady did not care about Valentine's came and went. She I think she does like Valentine's seem's talking about, see him talking about, see him talking about because I yeah, But okay, I guess the question is did I acquiesce and get her a gift?
Speaker 2: That's the question, right, that's the question.
Speaker 4: I didn't get her anything on the day of, but then but then I crept out the house and came back with flowers. So she knows that I don't funk with Valentine's, but she knows that I got her.
Speaker 1: I made an effort. That's nice, that's right. Yeah, I mean full disclosure. I used to be into Valentine's.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is I love how layered this fucking.
Speaker 1: Story I did. I used to be in Valentine's. But I also used to be like the champion for all the single bitches, you know what I mean. I'm like, we're going out to dinner, We're doing this thing. We're gonna live a lot. We don't need a hands. The whole week could pay our own. And then I found someone that I love and I was just like, we gotta do Valentine's Day, right, But I married someone who wasn't American, and he's like, no, we could also just love on each other. I'm like, right right by, ride, let's get this show started some more excited, so excited here, she's hilarious, she's funny. Yes, she's fashionable.
Speaker 3: More than that, she is from New York City. Please give it up for Marie Faltay.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, all right, Mari.
Speaker 1: Ma shit dash and wait Dashian wait walk okay, stop it, stop it, stop it. I'm shy, Fred sure are you hi? Guys?
Speaker 2: I love your I love your looks amazing?
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you? How you doing? I'm doing really really good. I feel like that's very controversial to say in twenty twenty three, ain't it? Because everybody else is doing bad?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Turn it down, it down. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I'm doing swell beach. What's going on? That's so good? You know everything? The older I get, the hotter on be coming. I'm not letting men waste my time anymore. I mean they're still wasting it, but I'm wasting theirs too. Same for me, hold this done. Thank you, don you're doing the lord's work.
Speaker 2: I got you. We're just going to put.
Speaker 1: That o done. Is holding her jacket, and he looks like one of those tired husbands that may see is a square just the way clipping, just counting those coupons, waiting for their wife to get out of the fuck address the room. Those husbands be upset. I love it. We were just talking about Valentine's Day being romantic dating? Is it anybody's business? Do we have to sort of fall into, like, you know, the marketing, uh, pyramid schemes, the marketing, right, yes, the marketing. How do you feel about it? If you want to get me gifts, do that. Never block your blessings, count them one by one. Even if you're ugly, you could buy me a gift. We're talking ugly on the inside or the outside, but mainly outside because you know, I'm a Libra and the way things look is very important to me. So please don't hurt my eyes. Have you ever have you ever had sex with an ugly person? Yes? It was bad, it was bad. Yeah. You know they say that if a guy is really really hot, he's bad at sex. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why I looked at Jordan, but I don't know because I'm great at sex.
Speaker 1: I was like, if a guy is really really and so by the fault. You think ugly people will be good at it, but I think they don't. You know, they haven't hit their ten thousand hours yet. Okay the peoples, Okay, Yeah, the more you do something, the better you are at it.
Speaker 2: Probably.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, you know, I'm not like a scientist or whatever, but I feel like that's yeah, yeah, it's like muscle memory, muscle memory, muscle memory.
Speaker 2: Wait, now you went to Thailand, right? Yes? What was that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: First of all, sixteen hour flight is dumb. Yeah, but the food was really good on the flight. And you know, I was sitting in the back so my seat didn't go flat, but it went from like here to hell? Did you high economy girl? I'm not rid Michelle? Why are you making me feel poor of me because you have you have patent leather bell bottom pants on the wait or is it late EXX? I don't know. It's bad for the environment? Does them away?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: So many follow up questions. I want to get to Thailand in one minute, but before I forget, how do you friendly ghost somebody friendly.
Speaker 3: Yes, how do you cast for them?
Speaker 1: I just ignore them And if they're still messaging me five six months later, yeah, then I say, unfortunately, we're going in another direction. Okay, so it's like not getting the job. Yeah, we went with another candidate, a stronger Kennedy got it. I just really want to know, because I do feel like that's a conversation that needs to be had. Like at some point we have to tell people we're not interested, as opposed to just not saying anything because they can see us living our lives and they're like always wondering. We have to like walk around with that shit. I think it'd be better for everyone's psyche if we're just like, like if someone's been ignoring you, you know you you just being hard hitted. You're trying to catch me on a good day or a bad day, you know, yes, yeah, or like a tipsy day. I get that, you know what I mean, But like I feel like some people don't know until you tell them. Yeah, And that's that's what being an adult is all about. It's just using your words to be like, I don't want to have sex with you know more? Yeah, take your dick and go and get out of it. Is here put your dick in the box to the left. Yeah, all right, let's talk about Thailand. Did you go by yourself or with a fronk girl? You know, I don't want to get taken my dad. My dad ain't got no skills, so I'm just in Thailand now forever and none. Dad is at work eating his lunch, like, well, I have two daughters, not three, right, So no, tad. I went with two of my friends. I like traveling. I hate planning trips. Okay, So if someone's like, you want to go blank, I'm like, okay, all I have to do is have a passport. Yeah cool? Yeah, so we went. It was it was really cheap. The food was good. I felt like Daddy Warbucks, you know, I felt I felt like a white man in Thailand as hell. That's how far my money was going. You're just getting around the exchange rate on the on the oh yeah, it's like I was getting two hour massages. I got a four hour massage in Thailand.
Speaker 2: Four The relationship.
Speaker 1: What they do your feet for an hour? That's so long?
Speaker 2: The human cost?
Speaker 1: Who's talking about?
Speaker 2: Are there different people massage on you at once?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I was high and my eyes were closed four hours. Yeah, how that feel? How wild? The second hour was a little bit gross. It was like a full body scrub, but we weren't in a wet room. We were in a dry room, so it was like, this is dumb, right, and then uh, the last couple of minutes, I looked and my friend had some ladies standing on her back giving her a massage. I've done that, but my tits are two bic. I'm like, sis, you gotta get off, like like, my tits are like in my eyes, like it feels like they're mad at me. Yes say yeah, yeah, it feels like I'm in home alone, like one of the robbers. I'm like, I gotta that's the wild. All my references are very old.
Speaker 2: No, they're great. They're like, I'm back the night. That's why these young ones are here. They're like, oh the nineties.
Speaker 1: Yes, I heard, I heard there were some fetuses in here tonight. I love it. Okay, real talk traveling as a black woman to any other continent. Let's just start off with the airport. How was customs? It was cool. I got to say pre check now, so I was excuse me, poores.
Speaker 2: But then do you let you do that in pre check?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you can kick poor people in PreCheck. You slide a baby up? Excuse me?
Speaker 2: Why would you bring this child?
Speaker 1: That's my baby? Do you travel? Do you travel with your kids? I do? You've put them on planes before. What I want to do is I want to try and give them all the things to be cool fucking adults. Do you know what I mean? Like, I want them to be comfortable with travel, eating different ships, smelling different fucking places. Like your kids, like two, they're four, they're four. You just saw them look out there, and let me be the first to say they look great, thank you. I thought they were.
Speaker 3: Marie is living her best life. I have another difference between a two year old or a nine year old.
Speaker 2: Give a fuck.
Speaker 1: Look, I'd be like, are you ten?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: I will say two to six is one of those ages where it depends on the DNA. But like, you don't know unless you're pediatrician, right, And that's fine. I think you gotta cut them to count the rings. I think that's how it like a tree of the baby. So how is it when you landed in Thailand? Are people like only one person in Thailand was like oh, and I was like, ah, Like one guy grabbed my hair to like feel it, yeah, and I was like, no, you don't. But that only happened one time. It was a lot of black girls in Thailand. I don't know. TikTok is doing his jump.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: And every time I see somebody back in tailand I'm like, hey, black friend, and nobody waved back.
Speaker 2: But oh oh yeah.
Speaker 1: But you know, also maybe they didn't speak when I speak. You know, I'm screaming English, hey black friend, and you know, maybe they're Pandomanian or you know whatever. I love that you love to travel. When I was shooting my show, Garcel was in the scene with me, Garcel Bovee, and she was like, do you know this raazy person on Instagram? She's so funny. I said, not only do I know her, let's FaceTime her. So we FaceTime this bitch right, just to be like just like Haitian oil tea, we all out here, you know, just like making our parents proud and shit. And I'm like, I wonder what the fuck she's up to? FaceTime ass bitch? Where the fuck were you? I was on the train in Paris and I was like, why is Michelle facetiming me? You never facetimed me? And I picked up and it's you and Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. And I was like, I'm screaming on the train in Paris. They're like, look at this dumb American and I'm like, we have service on the subway here. So how was Paris? Bitch? Oh, Paris is great. I did a solo trip for my birthday. I went for a week and I always by O, w bring my own weed, and somebody said weed, okay, okay, And so I was high every day and I just ate everything I wanted to eat fun because Paris is good for that. And then I bought a bunch of really cool stuff and I never checked my bank balance.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: And it just went through the car, just kept swiping. So so you can't get too high, because one time I did in Europe, you got to keep the cards in there and you get the card after you get the money. And so like I got the money and I was high and I just left. I left my card in there at the at Yes, and I went back and they're like, I went back to the bank. They're like, we can't give it to you. It's gone now. I was like, can't you just take the back off and give it to me? Yeah? You was paying with cash. Yeah, that was why I always swipe the card. And then I'm like, but where would you like to travel next? I feel like I got to hit something in Africa, like I can't you know, I can't be this black and awesome and like keep skipping over yeah freak, yeah yeah yeah. But what was it like traveling by yourself? Did you feel safe the whole time? My friend told me that I am too old to get kidnapped? So what she is?
Speaker 2: She ate that dead to us?
Speaker 1: How's up? Girl, I'm very kidnappable. Look at me, I'm packet sized, you know.
Speaker 2: She's like, you can just get napped now.
Speaker 1: She said you're safe, You're too old to get kidnapped.
Speaker 2: Is she in here? We don't just cut that out.
Speaker 1: So we asked the questions about assulting from the audience. Let's get to it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm new to New York, it says from the South. How is dating different here? And how do I show someone I'm interested? Smiley face emoji?
Speaker 1: Come on, black, mister Rogers, let's go Why are you getting all pbs on that question.
Speaker 2: I'm from the South, and I can tell you that dating and courting.
Speaker 3: Or a little bit different up here, so they're a little more brusque. I would say there's fewer moonlight strolls by gazebo, you know, and promise rings are not given that kind of thing, you know, like down south, one big move is like going to church with somebody, and y'all might not know that up here in North You're like, tell us.
Speaker 1: More what a cultural exchange?
Speaker 2: But that's that's an actual thing down south. Don't do that.
Speaker 1: What's up? The question is what can I do to make money without working a nine to five? Do you please? The amount of hours possible? Please?
Speaker 2: Capitalism is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Man, Look get that high speed internet and get yourself an OnlyFans account. Okay, take pictures of your feet, yeah, or I mean, you know, just be charming. Okay. I mean I feel like now it's more possible than ever before to make money in ways that you're like, you can make money, don't Yeah? Right, Remember when the number one subscribe YouTube page was a little boy playing with toys.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get.
Speaker 1: You on, get you one of those accounts? Yeah, I will say, like when I see my mom, my dad, and my aunts and my uncle's retired now and their knees hurt, their backs, the diabetes, the thing, the thing they think like, it does suck in a Marrior that we work ourselves into the fucking ground only to retire at sixty five. To really you can't even live off of social Security. It's just like what the fuck are we doing? You know what I mean? And so we make fun of other cultures for taking a three month vacation, but they live till ninety five, you know what I mean. So it's a funny ask question, but it's a real question because it's like, how do you protect your fucking heart and your soul and still pay for fucking a roof over your head. I'm still figuring it out. I have been really lucky that I love what I do. Yeah, so it doesn't feel like work for me, like I just can keep going, But like for someone that's not passionate about some shit like I, I don't know scams, dam scappm, I don't know scams.
Speaker 3: Okay, this question is how do you create a safe space for conflict resolution within a relationship?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Pop, up hop up is this therapist in network.
Speaker 2: Is within the confronts of the relationship.
Speaker 3: How do we create a zone wherein we can mitigate the possible damage of being at odds with one another?
Speaker 2: I wrote this question just kidding. How do you do that? Yeah? I mean sometimes sometimes?
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: With with my my person.
Speaker 1: I love when he gets really awkward, it turns into Obama.
Speaker 3: With my person, she has the foresight and forethought to be like, let's just wait until the kids are asleep. That's a good thing where it's like, Okay, you've had time to think about it a little bit and see why you're right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: From all the angles, Well, I think waiting and jest, dating and like taking a breath and and an edible can't hurt.
Speaker 1: Can't hurt, so medicate cool. I think it's really hard to have responsible fights conversations, you know what I mean. It's hard. It's sort of just like you don't want to have that conversation. You just want it to be done. But now you know, you live with this person, and you've infused y'all DNA together, and so you have to work it out. And so I knew from the beginning where I was like, oh god, I really don't want to like smell anybody else except for him. I was like, we know how to love, we have to figure out how to fight. And when I say fight, like just it could be a hard, hard discussion, and you just the biggest thing is letting someone fucking finish, Like you've got like, let them fucking finish, like no matter, fuck it, even if it's bullshit, you gotta let them finish. And I say, you know, there's so everyone's a therapist now, like go get yourself a mediator or some shit.
Speaker 2: You're so right about letting them finish. Yeah, let them finish.
Speaker 1: As you cut me off, I was counting backwards.
Speaker 2: From one hundred. In my head, it's like, don't do it. Don't do it.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: Don What do you do?
Speaker 4: I would just say, you got to understand, like kind of building up what Michelle said, understand their communication style, so like letting them finish and also knowing that you know what I'm saying, Like if you don't agree, and you know you won't agree, you gotta figure out a way to voice the Hey, I just don't agree with you.
Speaker 2: On that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't agree with your time. It's crazy. Okay, you got a question, Marie. If you are short on time in the morning, is it okay to pee in the shower? Gross or good time management? I need more information about who wrote this.
Speaker 2: I have heard. I have heard it's fine to pee in the shower.
Speaker 1: I think I wrote this because a guy. The guys pee everywhere. No no, no, no no no no, no, yeah no, absolutely not. Yeah, yeah, I think we want to pee in the shower. Pee in the shower. But also, white people, wash your legs, well said, in the bottom of your feet. The soap running down is not get in between the toes. Nobody gets it between the toes. Oh that, she relects all the ship. Yeah, it's like a turkey boat. It's discussing. I say, put in the shower if you got to, Yes, wash your so also clean the tube, you know what I mean. And only one person, only one person here tonight.
Speaker 2: I feel you. I'll tell you this. I am done shitting in the shower. I am not going to do that anymore.
Speaker 1: What you know what I'm saying, Jordan, you have to tell them if you're joking. They don't know okay, yeah, oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 2: I have sex people. That's right.
Speaker 1: Okay, my my may uh. That's how my dad calls all my cousins. So what is the most adult thing you want to do for yourself this year that you haven't gotten a chance to do for yourself yet? Could be anything?
Speaker 2: Could be anything?
Speaker 1: Well, what are some examples of things that other people have said in the past, such a Libra follow up? What are the other people saying?
Speaker 2: Travel?
Speaker 1: I don't want to say the wrong A lot of people say travel truly like fucking anything. I think someone said like clean their garage or some shit. I don't know, we don't do that. What do I want to do as an adult this year? I think this year I want to fall in love When someone who has all their teeth, even the side ones you can't see them, I say, look look at I have a look at my mouth. You should have all of yours. So well, if you are listening to this and you happen to be an eligible bachelor with all your teeth, including like the one the Mueller's the thing you give if the dentist pulled it out because it was making the front teeth crowded. That that's cool.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about a corn tooth.
Speaker 3: If the person has a corn tooth, corn tooth, that's when you yellow, you lose your front tooth, and it's like and then you have to shove one in there like star ros like star roast.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes yes, and it comes out like uh uh, because I don't want the tooth getting soul disclosure. I have a fake tooth in the front. Yeah, but you're rich.
Speaker 2: No one can tell, No one can tell.
Speaker 1: My father was a dentist. I really sucked the right dick on the right night. My husband's not my father.
Speaker 2: Laws.
Speaker 1: I should have fuck have said that. I should have fuck it. I should have been your the fact that I need a dental work and so happen to have sex with a man as a dentist? Where going? And I wrote it. I wrote I wrote a chapter about it in my books if ible to think.
Speaker 2: It, it's called Tooth Be Told. It's a good chapter.
Speaker 1: Wow, no boggy smalls. But it's also about how like health insurance should not be a luxury and like why are tooth cosmetic? So I'm with you on that, but anyways, a man with teeth, I'm here for you.
Speaker 5: Please give it up for Marie Flaws and everybody.
Speaker 2: You know what.
Speaker 3: She encouraged me. Marie encouraged me and inspired me. Yes, I need to go to Thailand. What am I waiting on?
Speaker 1: Is that a real question? Do you want me to answer that? I mean, I mean, I will say you do. You do take probably a longer time to get to where you want to go. You always manage to get there.
Speaker 2: Thank you. Yeah, I do. Emily Plummer, That's okay.
Speaker 1: You always get there, which is you know, better late than never.
Speaker 2: Absolutely. I don't take the toll roads. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: No, you printed out the map quest and you have the original names of the state highways and shit. So you just taken all farm roads for the view and that's okay.
Speaker 3: Yes, I will pass on the easy pass. I'll come up the rough side of the mountain. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 2: And everybody's like, we've been here a while.
Speaker 1: I like it though, I like it. Everybody you know has their own fraction.
Speaker 2: Hmm. I like that. You mean like numerator denominator kind of thing.
Speaker 1: Yep, Nope, I met like group they belong in.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, oh, faction, you mean faction?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Check your house? Is it burning? Are you okay? Are you don't know? Jordan's smelling almonds?
Speaker 1: I really don't know Jordans. I wish we got to leave this in Jordan's You can't even hear him. He's life, he's holding is just I said, fraction, I may say faction.
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, I guess my favorite fraction is seven eighths.
Speaker 2: Like seven eighths.
Speaker 1: You are the common denominator in this oil. All right, everyone, thanks so much for hanging with us. I'm going to go back to school and uh, and I hope you guys have a good one. Don't forget to wash your hands.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this has been an exactly right production.
Speaker 1: Our senior producer is g Holley.
Speaker 2: Our associate producer is Alex Cheek.
Speaker 1: This episode was mixed by John Bradley.
Speaker 2: Our guest booker is Patrick Cottner.
Speaker 1: Additional production support from Hannah Kyle Crichton.
Speaker 2: Theme song in live show DJing is by DJ Don Will.
Speaker 1: Our live show producer is Marian Ways.
Speaker 2: Artwork by Jamie Bechtel.
Speaker 1: Photography by Reis vander Most.
Speaker 3: Executive produced by Karen Kilgera, Georgia Hardstar, and Daniel Kramer.
Speaker 1: Follow the show on Instagram at Adulting the Pod.
Speaker 3: Email your questions to Adulting Questions at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: MMMM