Speaker 1: Wear a ticking muk.
Speaker 2: I'm good. Welcome to Too Cool Mom's podcast.
Speaker 1: You always win. That makes you so cool.
Speaker 2: If people are listening and not watching, that is a very odd way to start a podcast. Okay, guys, well, thank you to listen to Too Cool Moms. I am here with my good good mommy friend Steve.
Speaker 1: Pleasure away with you.
Speaker 3: And by the way, you heard us going surmise. You figured out it's not what.
Speaker 2: You think it is, and I usually they saw. I do appreciate your support with my pineapple shirt. I decided to throw on a pineapple shirt here today.
Speaker 1: Doesn't look good.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say you looks good. I remember buying this. I was on the road with my good friend Mark Jiggy Guardian right Jiggy, and we were at a TJ max because we're Maximiste's, and I popped off on it and I said, I'm gonna wear this all summer. Didn't wear it once in the didn't wear it once, didn't wear it once and hear.
Speaker 1: Nificance of the pineapple Yeah you heard about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've heard. But it's gotta be upside down, meaning if you want to bang somebody for the cake it's the cake. You just blow my mind. Oh got it.
Speaker 3: But the pineapple, like when it's upside down outside the door of a of a cruiser.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on in. Water is fine, that's great. I would.
Speaker 1: It's such a weird thing.
Speaker 2: But you know what a pineapple is. Though a pineapple is worth the fight, there's certain things that aren't worth the fight. I would give you some examples. Crab legs, the amount of the amount of meat, but the amount of meat that you get versus you cut yourself. You get pinch eed right, it hurts, and you get this little pineapple. You gotta honk you get in there. You take some work to get into it. But oh the juices.
Speaker 1: But who's who's doing? What are you? Are you buying raw pineapple? Nobody buys what I buy.
Speaker 2: I buy a full pineapple to market. You don't no best way to get.
Speaker 1: Pelices like a human being. So you met on television.
Speaker 2: You pay so you're too good to slice your own.
Speaker 3: You probably want of those that gets the cellery water at Whole Foods for eight dollars, Because you, guys, what.
Speaker 1: About the body?
Speaker 2: What about this body? Says?
Speaker 1: I drink celery water? First of all, I would God.
Speaker 2: Do you know how to pick? Do you know how to let's let's give some knowledge here. Do you know my grandfather's big into produce. Do you know how to pick a fresh pineapple?
Speaker 1: Do I know how to trick?
Speaker 2: Do you know the trick? Like walk on, knock on the watermelon? If it sounds hollow, it's a good watermelon. Okay, if you pull the leaves up top.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, it's something with the stem.
Speaker 2: And if the leaf comes out easy, it's ripe.
Speaker 1: It's ready to go, ready to go. It's staying in there saying in it.
Speaker 2: They not ready. The baby's still got juices to cook. You didn't want to give yet. You want to let it go, You want to let it go in the sunshine.
Speaker 3: Pineapple could be one of my favorites. Several times I love.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, I judge harsh.
Speaker 2: If somebody don't like pineapple, If somebody eats a fruit cocktail takes out the pineapple chunks, forget it. Adam not a friend, not a friend. It was just a whoaii pineapple hands down? Oh yeah, now he's got.
Speaker 1: Bookoo bucks Well, I was doing a show. Oh gotcha breaking even so.
Speaker 3: I flew the family up broke even, but went got the doll whips, you know, the doll whip. Oh, and then we got these pineapple smoothies. They come in the pineapple. You take the top off the smoothies in there.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: They hollowed out for the kids.
Speaker 3: And then you got a nice little chunk of pineapple. Here's the thing about a chunk to your point. Sometimes they're just chewy and like it. But but when they like, when they sat around for a while, yeah, they get all nice and sugary, sugary. Oh, there's nothing better than that than that.
Speaker 2: Piece of some Some fruits have really cornered the market and being able to use their carcass as a cup. Pineapples, coconuts, yep, right, they got it. You don't see anybody popping a straw an orange, even a grapefruit. A grapefruit is big enough to be a cup. Nobody you could do it, you could, but nobody does. Yeah, but nobody does. Like nobody uses a grape fruit cup.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh this is here's one sour dough bowl bread. Oh, best soup.
Speaker 2: When you can eat the container, that's when you know you've made it.
Speaker 1: That's like you want it.
Speaker 3: When you're eating with something, you're likeing it up to.
Speaker 1: You could eat the napkin like you just.
Speaker 2: Chowder in a bowl bread figet it all day, all night.
Speaker 3: I would take a I take a clam, I would take a a tomato basil in a sour dough.
Speaker 1: Howse that'd be my broccoli cheddar.
Speaker 2: Broccoli chedta gives you the faughts, but delicious what it gives you the thoughts, But it's delicious. Broccoli chatta.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I thought you like your accent comes in so I thought you were saying it gives you the force.
Speaker 2: You'll enjoyed this.
Speaker 1: I don't have gas. That was you.
Speaker 3: You smelled it you done. My uncle actually ate so much pineapple. He lived in Hawaii. He grew up in Hawaii. He ate so much pineapple he almost died, swear to God, because it's all the it's all the acid. It's something like if you have a certain like if you drink too much water, you could drown yourself literally drown yourself with Uh. It's so acidic. Pineapple is so acidic that.
Speaker 1: You you need to eat.
Speaker 3: You can't eat like like an eight year old like he was and just keep mouwing something sweet, which he did and he ended up in the hospital, almost died.
Speaker 2: Poisoned himself with acid. Pineapple acid. It was the pineapple and the conservatory. Colonel Mustard, Colonel Pineapple.
Speaker 1: That's right, yeah, Colonel Pineapple.
Speaker 2: Death by pineapple is not a bad way to go, though, if you had to pick. I didn't even know that was an option. I'm to be honest on.
Speaker 1: The table, I didn't know that was an option. You were just like if.
Speaker 2: Somebody said go kill yourself, I'd like, give me all the pineapple.
Speaker 1: I'll just eat your shirt, kill myself with pineapple. What is your favorite fruit?
Speaker 2: Favorite fruit?
Speaker 1: I mean I go to Nathan Lane.
Speaker 2: You got their time code.
Speaker 1: I like they're wrong with that one, right, is there.
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 1: Did you like?
Speaker 2: I love a cherry cherry?
Speaker 1: You know what? You know?
Speaker 2: What's the rain hero of the berries?
Speaker 1: A black cherry.
Speaker 2: I'll I don't see color.
Speaker 1: What's the time on that I recently had?
Speaker 2: Yeah, black cherry is great. Black cherry is black cherry going down south cherry. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: See anytime you do this, I just picked dress in the car. Yeah, for sure, it is just joking.
Speaker 1: You know, black cherry is something you see.
Speaker 2: You there's an on camera s you're the guy that looks up what a black cherry looks like?
Speaker 4: All right, I was saying, black cherry it finds itself in a lot of flavorings. For like, yeah, you don't see in a supermarket. I don't know if I've seen a black cherry option. You see seeds like seated cherries.
Speaker 2: Cherries.
Speaker 3: Just went to one of those mixologists and you would get a black cherry with the drink, and they had a jar of like if it's fermented, like they're soaked in oh, And I.
Speaker 2: Was like, what were they choked in like gin or whisky or something.
Speaker 1: No, it's just it was like its own, like sugary juice.
Speaker 2: There was a I would take that drink. I'd like, I'll take this, yeah, please, that's my black cherry.
Speaker 1: Seriously, it was that good.
Speaker 2: Black cherry is also a great stripper name. That's not a bad stripper name. Black cherry, upside down pineapples not either. If you go any fruit actually, except like rusty Rusty apricot, nobody come on to the stage Rusty Apricot.
Speaker 3: Well, kim chi could be a good gray kimchi your fruit fermented cabbage. It's a cabbage, hot spicy cabbage.
Speaker 1: But Koreans in the day.
Speaker 5: They would they would hot cabbage is not a good stripper name. Kimchi is hot cabbage. Hot cabbage is is a bulbousy, irish hammered y.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good, sorry kim chi. Have you ever had kim chi?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 2: I don't mind it? Yeah, I like Troy better. I like bock Troy better. You take bock Choi, I like, I love a bock Choy. Bock Choi is one of my favorite surprise greens. Bock Choy bock Choi definitely a stripper name. Ay.
Speaker 3: Actually the picture no picture in the sixth inning for the New York Mets.
Speaker 2: That recommend from the from the stable, what do they call that? The bull bullpen?
Speaker 1: That's it?
Speaker 2: I'm calling on the bullpen bock Choy Joy. Yeah, I h I think stripper names really live in the product section. Really, fruits are good for stripper names. Vegetables aren't the old long couch.
Speaker 3: The old uh comedy bit for a while was Mercedes Porsche. Why am I getting a dance from Ford Focus? Yeah, it's like it's like Okay, sports that bit stage, run that bit into the ground.
Speaker 1: Are you ready to go?
Speaker 2: No, we're not we go I mean anything. Do you want to add fucking value and bring up a conversation? We're just gonna sity here like it's a fucking interview. I feel like Bill maher like. Do you want to say something Jesus Christ? Do you want to switch? Okay, Okay, you're ready, yes, sent me go ahead, Okay, tell me something about it's Google bombs?
Speaker 1: Okay, ready? What is jiggy? What is his greatest strength? What is his greatest weakness?
Speaker 2: His greatest strength?
Speaker 1: And my strength and weakness?
Speaker 3: And then you what you what do you believe is your greatest strength.
Speaker 2: And weakness and strengths.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what yours are?
Speaker 2: Okay, strength and strength and weakness. It seems like you're too ready to tell me what my weakness is. By the way, sorry, it seems like you're very ready to tell me what my weakness is. Like you feel like this is just a game for you to be able to tell me.
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: You just tell me what you don't like about me, and we can save the whole rigamarole.
Speaker 1: No, No, let's suck up some time. No, no, no, we're getting another ten minutes. I would say this.
Speaker 2: I would say Jiggy's strength hands down his loyalty. Yeah, the guy's a loyal friend. He's there for you. He's like depend like you can depend on He's a loyal friend. I would say his weakness is the pace at which he eats. He's a slow, annoying eater.
Speaker 1: Real he does. I've never noticed that.
Speaker 2: You don't need as much of him as I do. But like when he's eating like oatmeal or anything with rice is.
Speaker 1: Really oh god, it's so annoying.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I think that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're cutting this out. But he enjoys food.
Speaker 2: He enjoys it. He enjoys it. I said, the pace at which he enjoys it is a little laxadaisical for me. And it's also a little annoying. His eating habits. He does a little like a loud cheer, like a little sloppy allowed check. Now it's not it's more like a peckish it's more like a like a bird eating like that. You know you have that, but then if you look over him, you see you eating it, and he's like like he's just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he enjoys it though.
Speaker 3: He really does really get the part of food, but also like what goes into making whatever dish it is. Yes, so some folks want to know everything about a film I was made, who wrote it, you know? But Jiggy's like that with I Think Food and Green.
Speaker 4: You could put a montage together of the ten seconds when you see your food about to ride to the table with me, and it could be like a full hour of just me being really excited.
Speaker 2: In his other life, you definitely wouldn't be a chef though, right, Jiggy for sure?
Speaker 1: Wait what is your greatest strength? Mind?
Speaker 2: Are we skipping you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Go ahd yours?
Speaker 2: I would say compassion. I think you're a compassionate person. I think you care about the way people feel and want them to feel good about themselves. I would consider you one of the most compassionate people. I know your weakness. I mean, how much time do we have. I mean it's only an hour episode. I don't know how much you want to know.
Speaker 1: This is greatest greatest, your greatest, greatest strength, greatest.
Speaker 2: Your greatest strength, That would be compassion. I think your greatest weakness. Hmm, so many a pick besides comedy, I always gonna say comedy. Now. I think you're very funny. I think you're an amazing comedian. I think your greatest weakness is probably, oh, you know what I would say it is. I would say it's this. I would say you're not a great judge of character. I think you you jump into thinking everybody's great when not everybody is. And I think that you say that because every you think about how many people you've introduced me to, and you're like, he's the greatest guy ever. Like that's your go to line. Like you're always like he's the greatest, he's a bad like And it's not that you're bad card, but you you just throw that title around. I think that's your biggest week, Like, it doesn't take much for you to think somebody is the greatest.
Speaker 1: Okay, so I'll just refer to him as Mark then.
Speaker 2: The slow pater, this is the slow pack of eater. Yeah, okay, I would say that's probably what I would If I had to pick one, that would be it.
Speaker 1: You're do I go now? Or do we do we do ourselves? No? We do we? Yeah? Ourselves?
Speaker 2: Oh? Do you want me to do mine? Yeah? What do you think it's yours my greatest strength? I mean, i'd have to put up there. I would have to put kindness up there with probably I don't know it's that or generosity. I would say, I feel like I'm very generous person, but I would say kindness. I think I'm I think I I think I live by live and die by be kind. I would say that I agree with that. And then my biggest weakness is probably I probably cut people out too quickly. Sometimes. I probably dismissed people too quickly. I probably I don't give as many second chances as I should. I don't think. Maybe I would say I think that's probably it. Really maybe if I had to pick one, Yeah, there's only a couple instances that I'm actually thinking of that my ring. Sorry. If my greatest weakness is I didn't turn my h maybe that maybe maybe, well, you know what I'm thinking about earlier in life, though nothing about now. If I had to take a brutal look, I've been doing a lot of self. Oh you know what, that's probably was my greatest weakness definitely was that I didn't take any uh. I didn't reflect enough on myself. I didn't think I just operated in a way of thinking like, oh, I'm doing the right thing, Like I didn't stop take stock. I think I just moved too fast. That's probably what it is. I moved too fast sometimes.
Speaker 1: Because you're driven, yeah, to accomplish whatever it is.
Speaker 2: It is, and then sometimes when you're driving, you forget to check the side view mirrors. And I think that's what happens sometimes.
Speaker 1: Meatloaf wrote a song about that.
Speaker 2: I believe check the side view mirrors.
Speaker 3: By meat Loaf, objects in the rear view mirror seem closer than they appear. And there was a lot of metaphors behind it, Joe too deep to go into now. As compassionate I am to your ignorance of the artwork at Meatloaf, I would love to.
Speaker 1: Describe it to you.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say you're a great guy. I was gonna say your greatest strength is is yeah, you leaded, but kindness one hundred percent. I think your your whole world revolves around it. I mean, whether we were just walking down the street and the guy we walked to a coffee shop, the door was shut. We walk over to another coffee shop. The guy were walking back. He sees you, he I think he might have called you and then you said, I'm sorry, I got a coffee across. You're close, and you still walk over and talk to the guy for a few seconds. And you could have just zipped on by or whatever, but you took the moment to be kind. And then there was this old woman who was this is like. We walked three blocks, yea, three blocks, and there was a woman in crutches that was a little older, and as I was walking past her, I was like, what if she needs an uber or you know, I'm just thinking, like just reflexively, you're you're thinking thoughts to your.
Speaker 1: And then I turn around and.
Speaker 3: You're talking to her, and I assume you're like, are you okay, you need anything or whatever?
Speaker 2: And after a walk and she said, you just need to take a break from walking. So she's just standing there for a moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I've seen you do that so many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I try so I guess we agree with my with my kindness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree with that.
Speaker 3: I also think, uh, I think it's like that slash confidence. Ah, you're incredibly confident, but I think the confidence comes from it's almost like there's I don't know if this is gonna make sense. But like, but like the kindness, the confidence is buttressed by the kindness.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Buttress?
Speaker 1: Buttress?
Speaker 3: Like the kindness is in support of the confidence because the confidence you're hitting the dance for, you're going to the mall, you're picking somebody's French fry up, You're you're taking selves. But it's like the confidence all stems from an interaction to be.
Speaker 1: Kind to people. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: So like you use like your confidence to to be an invitation to be like, yes, I'm gonna make a smile on about two seconds, I'm gonna leave you for the rest of your life. I'm gonna make you smile, and you'll never see me again for the rest. But it's like, like we're exposed and around all different types of people in this in this industry, and you've always taken the time more than anybody I've ever I've never seen anybody be so recognized but also like so not bothered by it, and you're willing to like three blocks, he FaceTime the girl, the guys, the guy's moving furniture, and he's like jojo jojojo, take a picture.
Speaker 1: We went the wrong way. We come back, they say, out of my girl, and you're and you're saying, it's like, I mean you could just guys, I gotta eat like you know, you just don't do that.
Speaker 2: That's what's the way I'm built. Stephen. Yeah, thanks, buddy, I appreciate that. Great. What's my greatest weakness? You really butted me up to me my greatest week.
Speaker 1: To me, to me.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 3: Let's see, I would say, uh.
Speaker 1: It's not, but it goes.
Speaker 3: It goes back to a we're talking about the uh about the uh like when you're eating and something like you there's like an impatience sometimes to like this disgusting kidding what like, But it goes but the second chance. Yeah, but but I think there is like quick the judgment. Yeah yeah, maybe that's it, but it's not like it's not again, it's not done in like a like a bad way.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not really with people. Do feel like is that with people?
Speaker 1: I think? Is that what people?
Speaker 2: It's just quick to judgment on scenarios and food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's also like if if we're going to do something like if we gotta be it's just like you know, we got to be here by five, or guys, we got to get this stuff done, or you know, they're just like I think, it's just like.
Speaker 2: I'm almost an urgency, a little bit of business to a little too much business sometimes maybe.
Speaker 1: But I don't know that's a weakness though, well it could be.
Speaker 2: Depends on the situation. Right, somebody's telling me about their you know, trouble time, they haven't. I'm looking at the clock because I gotta go do something, or they gotta we gotta start something.
Speaker 1: Maybe, Yeah, I don't know it's a weakness.
Speaker 2: But thanks, great, that was very nice of you. Do we do ourselves.
Speaker 1: My greatest strengths is I'm a good liar.
Speaker 2: Yes you are.
Speaker 1: And I lied the last eight minutes.
Speaker 2: That's great, you did great.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And also you're not that great a lie because we knew you were full of shit. You're like, you gave me back my answer on both of them.
Speaker 3: But they were my versions of them, though, okay, there were my they were my interpretations, all right, Zack Snyder, do you have the four hour cut, whether Warner Brothers two hour cut?
Speaker 2: Gotch Oh? Good, you got the time in. Let's do it. Let's let's help some people, Okay, I appreciate you, Stevie.
Speaker 3: Jiggy's greatest weakness is when the bill comes Freddy meal we've ever.
Speaker 2: Had, and he turns into a Tornadour's recks.
Speaker 1: Oh he's got norms.
Speaker 2: I don't even reach the pockets. Stare too far away.
Speaker 1: Oh he's like, he's like the dude my left foot.
Speaker 2: I can't my Capitol one credit called us out of it. I can't reach it.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go with some questions. Now, no, thank you submitting.
Speaker 2: Thank you for submitting your questions to at Too Cool Mom's Pod at gmail dot com or on Instagram and our direct messages. Please follow us at Too Cool Mom's Pod on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Here we go, Thanks for getting that out of the way.
Speaker 2: Joe, Now I got I'm here a little bit of business. I'm all business.
Speaker 1: You're very, very impatient to get all the business guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, read the question.
Speaker 3: Coming us from Derry up. What's up to Cool Mom's Joe? You love to gamble and eat? Do you just gamble and eat at whatever casino venue you're performing at in Vegas? Or do you have favorite spots to gamble and eat? Steve, you like to eat and drink? Do you have a favorite spot to eat and a bar you like to visit when you're in Vegas. I live in Vegas and you just want to pick your brains about your favorite spots in my hometown.
Speaker 1: PS.
Speaker 3: Thanks for making me laugh every day. It's much needed, your friend Dylan from Vegas.
Speaker 2: Thanks Dylan. You just we're speaking of a new bar that you was talking about. You're telling me about I in Vegas.
Speaker 3: You and I both love Vegas. Yes, for sure, deep affects your Vegas. So I love this question. Do you have a favorite spot to eat at?
Speaker 1: And then for it?
Speaker 2: Hands down? For me, it is the restaurant catch An Aria, Love Love Love. That place is close. Second for me is what's the name of the place that we went at? The place where everybody sat my birthday.
Speaker 4: Beach Club, carr Kenzie.
Speaker 2: It's in the it's in the it's in the mart, not not the what's that called now? It's not the hard Rock anymore. It's the Virgin. It's in the Virgin Hotel and it's called Jiggi'll tell us in a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh with the DJ.
Speaker 2: Yes, where you were there? I like that place. That was a great, great restaurant, great food, really nice vibe. Everybody was really good there. That work catch An Aria is a delicious seafood place, great ambiance. The staff is unbelievable, really really nice. And uh that's where I normally stay when I'm in Vegas. I say the Aria, but and I just every time I go, I make sure I have one meal there. And my favorite place to gamble is not the Aria. I don't like uh gambling there as much as they do other places.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite gamble spot?
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's not Las Vegas. I mean I gamble in Vegas because I'm there, right, but I don't like I'm much Rather like my favorite casinos are not in Las Vegas. You know, would you.
Speaker 1: Say your favorite is a C because of the memories you have?
Speaker 2: No, ACU definitely ranks for me, I like it. I like AC I like the hard rock and AC I like Burgata. But for me for gambling, I think one of my favorite ones ever would be the one that we ended up in Ohio, the Hollywood Casino. Oh my god, that was a great it was a great night. But I've been in the casino a couple of times really, which I like. Yeah, I also like the hard rock down in Tampa where we're just at. That's a nice that's really nice casino. I don't think about the hard rocks. Uh, the the those down there are the Florida ones. They don't have the dice really, so I have played blackjack, but that's that's right. Yeah, But I think in Vegas, I mean I don't really. I I gamble wherever I'm at, and for me, it's always the gambling is always about who I'm with, not necessarily right right, They're the only thing that affects it really is if the people who are working the craps table are good at their job or not. Yep, so if they're not that nooys.
Speaker 4: And to complete the shout out, it's Kazi Beach House.
Speaker 2: Kazi k k A s s I Kasi Kasi Beach House is phenomenal. Highly recommend It was a great meal. Yeah, you were there.
Speaker 1: I was there for it was your birth my birthday. Yes, I would say pepper Mill.
Speaker 3: Pepper Mill is one of those iconic diners, so a great spot that I think they're just going back to twenty four hours.
Speaker 1: So when I.
Speaker 3: Go there, every seat is a booth, so you're not sitting there going can we get a booth.
Speaker 1: Every seat's a booth. It's got like these fake.
Speaker 2: What are the cherry or the cherry blossoms cherry.
Speaker 3: Blossom trees and there are a lot of neon lights and everything.
Speaker 2: The portions are big nice.
Speaker 3: I'm beyond staph is awesome. Tons of movies have been filmed there. So Peppermill is one of my favorites. And then best friend Roy Choy's Korean Korean restaurant in Park MGM, I'm a huge You just want the fan of his.
Speaker 2: Told me a story about that, right, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know people think Korean barbecueously he has that, but he's got like all these other incredible dishes, and they got a bunch of veget vegetarian kind of vegetable options or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's you veggie options?
Speaker 1: What is?
Speaker 2: Didn't you just tell? You just talking about a bar that you were just like two days ago, were talking about. You're like, oh, there's this bar that you found.
Speaker 1: Well, I love going to the barbershop that yeah, ye barbershops. Great, that's at Cosmo.
Speaker 2: Yes, that was at the barbershop.
Speaker 3: You literally walk into the venue and it's a barbershop, right, But then you go into then you go into the showroom and it's maybe three hundred people and this band is up there and they're playing every song you know, they play everything, you know.
Speaker 1: They're walking through the crowd.
Speaker 3: These guys are from Savage Garden, Lifehouse, like like established bands that that we all kind of you know, had the nineties whatever, and now they're in Vegas just rocking out and then they go hang out with you outside of the Chandelier bar. I love that spot, but the Griffin is my spot downtown. The Griffin is like a locals kind of dive bar, and I absolutely love it.
Speaker 1: It's downtown downtown of Fremont Street.
Speaker 2: What's the place that we threw the dice down there?
Speaker 3: It's Binions in the original home of the World Series Pokers. And that's why I like if I'm gonna like gamble, like you gamble like in a different way, right, but I like I like to if I'm gonna gamble, I'll play like five or ten dollars hands because I'm just not that into it or competitive or like, I don't have a passion for it. But I love going Obinions because it's like five bucks a hand. But you're in this like time capsule of Las Vegas, because those are all holdovers from the fifties and.
Speaker 2: You love nostalgia though that's your thing.
Speaker 1: I do love the the history of Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: I know you're right. Everything it's knocked down. They throw up a cheese charactery. You fucking hate it. But it's like on the strip, it's like, what fuck this sands?
Speaker 1: Like how do you tear that down? Or not keep any entity of that?
Speaker 2: Like you keep the floorboards at least, so you're looking down the pyramids and putting up a Starbucks. Same difference. It's like you go to Cairo three to two, one push the Dinamite, all falls and the erect boom, boom boom. Here's a drive through McDonald's. Help yourselves. Try the double Pyramid with cheese. Nobody wants it, so I'm talking about it. It's a slap in the face to all old Vegas. And I want to say to everybody, Oppis and Egyptians, everybody's mad about it. Also, the Luxelor really went downtown really fell upon me lately. Oh fah.
Speaker 3: My favorite Vegas joke is my buddy. It's his great joke. It's it's one of my favorites. He got in a cab. There's a cab in front of them. You know, you're leaving the airport, and the cab in front of them is just taking their time, and he reached the bumper. Circus says, if you don't like my driving, call one hundred each shit. So he calls one hundred each shit. He gets the buffet circus circus. I love that joke. That's one of my favorite SHOs.
Speaker 1: So there's some Vegas spots, all right, Vegas is the best Vegas. Have you ever done the roller coaster at New York, New York?
Speaker 2: No, when the when I went with I had gone in between times when I haven't been there, but my daughter was too young. But now she's old enough to go. So next time I go with the family there, I'm sure I will.
Speaker 3: But she'll love it now because there's a whole arcade. It's like a David Busters.
Speaker 2: Where is that it's New York, New York. Yeah, we went to the roller coaster. We went downstairs. She wrote her first carousel there, so downstairs they had a three horse little one and she got on it and she was I think she was two or three when we went the first time. Yeah, no, she was. I didn't have remo, so she was under three and she got on and she wrote her for I have a video of her riding her first carousel in Vegas down there, yeah, and she flipped out. She loved it. So we walked by and there was a roller coaster there and I said that she put it on the roller coaster. She's like, what are you crazy? I was like, she can't ride it anyway, We'll come back, but she's a daredevils. I think you'll like it. We gotta go back.
Speaker 1: It's a great wine. But the way I think the win is my favorite casino.
Speaker 2: I recently just went there. I went to see a comedy show there and then I hung out and we tried to gamble for a minute, but every table was nine hundred dollars minimum and I was like, I'm not going to do this here and we just left. It was a Saturday night, so it really pumped up. But that's a beautiful It is good.
Speaker 3: The smells beautiful in there, like they're pumping gorgeous human there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that perfe gorgeousness in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, uh, it's coming us from Sarah. So Dylan, good luck to you in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Hope that helped. Dylan, Hope you got some he lives there, so like bend of these anyways and know they're like, why would you do you as tourists? That's crazy. It's like asking me asking somebody what's the best New York beats in it?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is going us from Sarah. Hi, Mommy's welcome back, and I hope you had an amazing break.
Speaker 1: First off, I love you both.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the hours and hours of laughs. And I have a special and I have a special place in my heart for you. Second off, Steve, can you play wingman for me?
Speaker 1: Please? Sure?
Speaker 3: Joe's been living rent freeing my head for quite a while now and it's racking up a hefty bill. I'm nice, I have a dog, I can cook and bake well hello sweet treats on tap. And we share a lot of similarities in personality and views. I mean that's enough, right, I'm thirty four and British.
Speaker 1: Thanks so much. Is this a question?
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's a question.
Speaker 1: I think she's just asked me to be her wing man.
Speaker 2: She's just hitting on me through you, for you be a wing man for her. To me. You are being a conduit in this situation.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 3: I'll hold the camera. That's what she's asked me to do. Steve, can you hold the camera to shut your mouth? Just keep us both hydrated? Do you have any gatorade?
Speaker 2: British?
Speaker 1: She's British, she's thirty four, she's got a dog.
Speaker 2: Thirty four. You could do way better than me. Come on, she can cook, she can cook well that she can bake bacons.
Speaker 1: Hello, love.
Speaker 2: I think they can bake. But you know what, if she can, she cannot be great. I'll take a cupcake.
Speaker 1: You love sweetreats.
Speaker 2: I love me some sweet treats.
Speaker 3: You share a lot of similarities and personality and views.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but don't you don't think opposites are track. You don't want the same right, isn't that right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got to compliment each other, the ying and the yang. You know that because you're Asian.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not empty s.
Speaker 2: Listen, I'm just looking to take two steps forward. Dan, talk to you about this.
Speaker 1: I'll take it two steps back.
Speaker 2: Okay. Well I was the tractor, were right, I would say, yeah, you know I think Paul Abdul I love her.
Speaker 1: By the way, still still the best, unbelievably gorgeous.
Speaker 3: I had the biggest crush on her. She's straight up now tell me. When that video came out, I was like, what ye like, that's that? It just all perfect storm. I think I'm like in middle school at that time. The song comes out and you're just like, oh my god, girls a girl. And then I saw her. I was like, what the.
Speaker 1: And then kind enough to meet her one of your shows yea, And it was one of those wa she.
Speaker 2: Came out to the LA Show and I remember my agents, who have seen me do so much and accomplished so many things in my life, were never more proud of me than I had Paul Abdul to come see me do stand up and Los Angeles. It was crazy. They were like she I was like, I know this is great. Yeah, she's phenomenal. She's the best. Yeah. Yeah. I think you need like opposites attract that I kind of I kind of agree. I don't really agree with most statements that are just talking about like they kind of like blanket truth, romance and love, like opposites attract, you know, those kind of things Like I don't really think that, but I do feel like you do need somebody to compliment you in a relationship. It's too much of the same. What are we going to sit there and just be down in donuts by the dozen being two fat scats kitty cats on.
Speaker 3: The fucking couch and that's a fat and that's a fat.
Speaker 2: I I don't know. How would you say you and your wife are have opposite in you or you similarities?
Speaker 3: We're very different, Yeah, completely completely different. She's a morning person, a night out. She doesn't get flustered. She's super cool under pressure. Uh. She is extremely extremely secure in herself, which is an aspect of her person I really appreciate because, you know, being gone so much. She's just never like you know, never sweating me or anything. But she's great. She's fantastic. She's very opposite though, she's very a lot more conservative in terms of like, I mean, we're both pretty outgoing when and then this steve you might want to die.
Speaker 1: She's there to keep me in check. But yeah, I think we're very opposite.
Speaker 2: Do you think you and I are opposite or do we share more similarity.
Speaker 3: I think we're probably more similar than we're dissimilar. I think we both root for the underdog. We will both take times with people that we know aren't like the high school quarterback, and you know, we'll pump up the tires and stuff.
Speaker 2: I think if we made a list of similarities and dissimilarities, if that's even a word, we would have more words on the similarity side.
Speaker 1: I think the biggest difference between us is that you're successful.
Speaker 2: I think you know, you know, let me pump you up a little bit here, but you know, a podcast with me, man, this is so cool. There you go away. You know what I'm saying. You know, yeah, I mean success it can only be measured in dollars and fame. So I mean, how are you measuring it? Because we both have some money in the bank, we both get recognized on the streets. You're getting stopped for facetimes all the time, and helping all lady across the street, and people opening coffee shops that have been closed for you.
Speaker 1: Your every day in three blocks. It's nice to be in the same industry. And then somebody comes up it's like, could take this.
Speaker 2: That's one of my favorite Colin Joe stories ever. Colin was we were in New Orleans celebrating somebody's bachelor party and Colin was with us, right. So Colin was there and the show had been on for it was like season I guess it was like season four or five whatever, because Colin just it was his first season doing weekend update, being on the desk. Right. So we're going around and uh, I think Sally actually would have been might have been the same group with us. He was there, right, So we're taking everybody stopped, Oh my god, can we take a bare? And everyone's getting the phone to Colin. Could you think it was me? Sally? Colin walk He's like, could you take a picture of so COM's like a million pictures, right. So finally I'm going I'm at the ATM. I'm getting some money, right, and I turn around and a guy has walked by and sees Colin and goes, oh my god. He's like He's like, oh my god. He's like you're Colin. He's like, I love you and I said all and Colin's like, oh, thanks so much. Drug. I was like, thanks man, it's so cool to me or whatever, and he goes, oh, can we get a picture city? And he turned around to him he goes, oh, could you tell any season? It's me and handsing the cameras like can you take a pack Joe.
Speaker 1: He finally got.
Speaker 2: It and then he goes, oh can we get He takes his selfie with me and then walked away.
Speaker 1: Oh god, no, I love let.
Speaker 2: Me and sal were there. It was so funny. And then Colin was like, well.
Speaker 1: Collins, had we did radio together in Nashville once. Yeah, this is my favorite.
Speaker 4: This.
Speaker 3: This is when, like, you know, this industry will always put you in your place.
Speaker 1: Oh, sure always.
Speaker 3: And we're doing a radio show because Colin and I are doing a night at Zanies together and this guy is geeking out, geeking out coins and the dudio. Colin, Oh my god, it's so good to have you and Steve, thanks for coming in today.
Speaker 1: And he's like, well, I just want to get to you real quick.
Speaker 3: She went to Harvard and you wrote for the National Lampoon and Colin's like, yeah, I did that, and he's like, tell me about it.
Speaker 1: So Colin tells me about it.
Speaker 3: He's like, and then you became head writer from the Lampoon of Saturday Live and you're like twenty four years old, So tell me about that. And Colin's like, yeah, I'll tell you about that, and so the guy's like, my god, and now you're head writer and you're also on weekend up date with Michael Jay, like, can you tell me about that? And Colin tells us about that and he goes, He goes, so awesome, man, Colin, I can talk to you all day.
Speaker 1: And then he goes to me. He goes and Steve, you're Mexican. And I was like, that's what You're a Mexican. Do I even look Mexico? I mean not that would be an insult.
Speaker 2: Mexican's like a first race you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my last name is Burned. That doesn't even sound Mexican. I'm definitely half Asian. Yeah, you could pick it. Just it was crazy.
Speaker 2: And what did you say?
Speaker 3: We we absolutely, I mean Collin especially, we both justled over.
Speaker 1: I was crying. I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: That's oh my goodness. I hope you said yeah, great.
Speaker 1: No blame. Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: But have you had what was one where you got kind of stiff armed, where you got put back in your place? I'll tell you mine that that And I think I might have told you this, but but people constantly to this day.
Speaker 1: How do I know you where do I know you from constantly?
Speaker 3: I get it all the time and and I don't answer it. I go, I don't know how you do it. I don't know how, you don't know why? Yeah, I guess that's on the plane.
Speaker 2: What will happen a lot on the plane was the person sitting next to me doesn't know me. Somebody's coming down. The thing flips the fun out joke we take a selfie to take a self me, I'm on the plane. The person next to me goes, oh, I don't know you? Who are you?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean you answered the question like I'm not gonna selling I was like, oh, I said, I said, oh, I said, Now they just know me and they're like, oh but from where? Oh what do you do? And then like I'm not going to sit here and read my resume, Like it's just if you don't know me, don't know, And honestly, that's fine. I don't care if you don't you know. I don't not need people to know me.
Speaker 1: But that's it's just what's what you are is one more person to know who you are, right.
Speaker 2: It's just weird to like try to explain yourself to what you know because it's kind of like asking, oh, what do you do, but in a different way, it's like, oh, why should I know you?
Speaker 1: Or how about this one? Should I know you?
Speaker 2: And I know he's the best. Yes, But I love when you get pictures like, oh, I want to take a picture. You're my boyfriend's favorite. Oh my dad watches you.
Speaker 1: Just you want it? Just take a sure? Cool?
Speaker 3: My favorite though to this day, I don't know if we said it on the show.
Speaker 2: We did with this folding over its climbing over justin well that one. Oh no, you're just saying the woman from Buffalo, Oh, that's the best, gets to gets to step in.
Speaker 1: That's my favorite. That's my favorite I've ever seen.
Speaker 2: That's a great line, gets to stepping, gets to stepping.
Speaker 1: So Sarah, I don't I don't know that that's going to happen. Yeah, I think, But I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Love you for being a fan. Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm available.
Speaker 2: I will take desserts, though, I'll take desserts, mail desserts.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is coming ups from Katie. Hello, Mom's glad you guys are back. Thanks for the advice you gave me about my sleeping problems. Towards the beginning of the pod. Your tips didn't help at.
Speaker 2: All, but you're still listening.
Speaker 1: My question is, what.
Speaker 3: Is a day in your life like when you're off from stand up filming touring. Can both of you walk us through a day from sun up to sundown? Give us details and specifics. Love you both, Katie, Katie, I will tell you my day off is so easy to tell you what it is because everybody else's weekend, your Saturdays and Sundays. That's my Monday, Tuesday, Monday, Tuesdays my weekend.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So I go home.
Speaker 3: I will sleep in till about one in the afternoon, sometimes two, not joking. I love sleeping is my superpower.
Speaker 1: I will get up. I will go to Arby's.
Speaker 3: I'll go to Taco Bell. I'll go to McDonald's. Pick one of those. It just depends what I'm feeling. McDonald's probably. I'll do a quarter pounder, large size, no onions, extra pickles, large fries. I'll get a four piece nugget on the side just in case.
Speaker 1: Barbecue sauce.
Speaker 3: Doom me up with a Coca Cola and I'm out. I go back home. I sit down, I watch Sports Center. I zonk out. I take a nap. After that, I'll probably sleep for an hour and a half. My kids will come home. I'll play baseball with my son. I play volleyball with my daughter. I'll grill something nice on the grill, and then I go back to the couch and I sit there and I don't move for the next six hours.
Speaker 1: And that's my day.
Speaker 2: That's Monday.
Speaker 1: That's Monday. That's what I do. It's completely shut it the fuck down. And I love it.
Speaker 3: I love sitting on my couch and just watching movies, watching docs.
Speaker 1: It's the best cheer reboot day, total reboo day.
Speaker 2: As you put a lot out into the world, it takes a lot of energy. And do what you do?
Speaker 1: I just give you.
Speaker 2: Do you make people?
Speaker 1: Was take? All you guys do is take? I mean you're asking questions.
Speaker 3: I'm just giving it again, even on my day off, everybody, especially.
Speaker 1: Now your day off, what do you do? Let it go, Joe, sorry, let.
Speaker 2: It stop it, just stop it if I'll take it during the school year, not during the summer, because summer was totally different, but during the school year. I wake up at I come home right, so I'll wake up at six am.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: H take the dogs downstairs?
Speaker 1: Oh, because you got dogs?
Speaker 2: Yes, six am, yeah, seven of them.
Speaker 1: Like dude, the last time I got up at six was like for high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take them downstairs. I go ahead, take them downstairs, and then I go back to sleep. I go back sep to about eight thirty.
Speaker 1: But when do you go to bed.
Speaker 2: I go to bed about eleven twelve. Okay, so you're getting six round there midnight probably normally, and then I'll wake up. We'll have breakfast, then normally do some sort of vet run or or whatever. So one of the oldies, the veterinarian, because somebodys probably gotta go.
Speaker 1: To the vet. I thought you were running with the with the doggies.
Speaker 2: I'll go into I'll get to most of my house to do pay some bills, things like that, because when I'm home, I got take care of that shit.
Speaker 1: You do all the bills and stuff all that.
Speaker 2: Yep, I do all the bills, so you know, pay the bills, laundry, like get like sort what I need, go the dry cleaner, drop my shit off, things like that. Like it's mostly my weekend errands. Errands. Yeah, I'm not above an errand and then I'll have for lunch, I'll go and eat something and then I will come back hang out.
Speaker 1: This day sucks, man, it's like you're working. Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And then that I like my day right a little bit, maybe if I can. Then at night I will when the kids come home, I go pick up the kids at school, and then we do three o'clock homework. We do the homework together.
Speaker 1: Is your day off?
Speaker 2: And yeah, and then the kids will get dropped off wherever they have to go, and they'll be me and Bessie will either you know, take another different dog to a vet, or will hang out. I have a punch card, cup of coffee three o'clock and then if that's dinner time, five thirty, we all sit down for dinner six o'clock us, the in laws. Everybody eats and kids get showered, tuck the kiddies in, and then it's to the office for a couple hours, right, video game, watch a movie, do something, de compress for a little bit, and then go to bit.
Speaker 1: Should you watch a movie like at your desk?
Speaker 2: Now I have in my office. I have a little set up with a TV and a little couch. Yeah, your day off is like still work. Yeah, sure, I'm always working, baby, dude.
Speaker 3: How can you just shut your eyes and imagine waking up at one point thirty Yeah, getting in your car and just eating McDonald's.
Speaker 2: Like, that's what better way to start your I mean that's so yeah, yeah, I mean it works for you. Your day sounds like too much, it's too much of nothing. I would go crazy. Oh I love it, Yeah, love it. But when you're but you're like when you're on the road, though, you do a lot of that's what I work. Well, yeah, you do a lot of that. So my road, my road. I'll I'll video game on my sweat a little bit. I'll watch movie vies you know, right now at Selda, But it could be anything. But I'll do like you know, I'll do that kind of stuff on the road. But when i'm home, it's more about like, Okay, i'm home, let me figure out what this, you know, hang out here and help out with the fam and help about the The dogs are a big thing like that. That's a that's a huge part of my life. It's basically a second job.
Speaker 3: If you didn't have the dogs, how much, how much? How much time of your week would be back to you.
Speaker 2: Days six days. Yeah for sure. Yeah, I mean it's crazy the amount of dogs, the work that it is. I mean, run the nonprofits is another job.
Speaker 3: So what got you into the dogs? Just curious, like what west instag.
Speaker 2: Started at all? Yeah? Best he started with the rescuing. And we got Pascotti. He was my favorite dog. Yes, and we got Paiscotti.
Speaker 1: And were you always a dog person?
Speaker 2: Like as a kid, I had a dog grown up, one dog. I had one dog my whole LIFEHO lived seventeen years. I got what they got when I was one, sixteen years. I got her when I was one, and then she died when I was seventeen. Yeah, beautiful little snows are name Midnight. She was the best, so she I had one dog growing up. Then we rescue. When we rescued the Sky, we got Canoli. We bought Canoli, and there was all these health problems and we're like, oh, this isn't good for us. We should a little bit of research. Bessie dove In found out about all the puppy mills and all this bullshit about how bad it were breeding and whatnot. And then we just opened our eyes to rescue. And then we met Piscotti got Piscotti loved Piscotti loved the feeling of rescuing, and we just started down that path. During COVID it really stepped up. And then we said, you know what, we could do more good if we started our own nonprofit and helped fund these dogs home instead just collecting as dogs. So we started doing Get Up Pups and Friends as you know, which is the non profit. And with that we started, you know, doing the rescuing and then also just giving. They call it fospus when you're foster in hospice a dog that's dying so it doesn't do on the shelter. So we started doing that. We got a bunch of half dead dogs at the house and yeah, I just it just takes a lot of work.
Speaker 1: To do your house.
Speaker 3: Is like like if Michael Jackson was a dog, like you could do the Thriller video with all the dogs.
Speaker 2: It looks like the it looks like the turtles from the from Mario. You know, that's that's right, that's do take up in the morning.
Speaker 1: Like but no, no, he's got to take it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, some of them are most of them are cute, some of them are.
Speaker 1: Just why is it.
Speaker 3: When you have thirty dogs, it's like, Wow, that's awesome. But if you have thirty cats, it's like that's a crazy person problems. What different cat?
Speaker 2: Because the cat and the dog cats are just stupid and disgusting and dogs are awesome.
Speaker 1: Like, I don't disagree with you.
Speaker 2: Do you hate your cat?
Speaker 1: I hate my cat? Your cat?
Speaker 2: You had a cat who used to retaliate against your slippers, right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Thriller, thrillers. Thriller would ship my shoes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there you go and pissing my pissing my shoes and ship my my dogs.
Speaker 2: My dogs only ship on the linoleum. They're gonna have an accident in the house. They know to go to the linoleum stay. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How severe? Is the beating pretty bad? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty bad. I don't want to really talk about it on here, but it's bad. Ben and then.
Speaker 3: M hmmm, uh Cole, I believe it's one.
Speaker 1: Here's my question, Hi to cool mommies. My name is Colleen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Cole c O L E. Colleen has three extra.
Speaker 1: No cole two l's c O L L.
Speaker 3: So how would you say that c O L L is her handle? How would you say that?
Speaker 2: Oh? You just looked at her handle and he said, Hi, it's Colleen.
Speaker 3: No, no, the the the name at the top is c O L L.
Speaker 1: That's what I always do right there, So how would you say that?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: That's what I said.
Speaker 2: Okay, but then I yeah, when you read them, why are you reading them first fore you jump in? Because okay, that's great. I love the It always works out for us. If we look at a highlight reel of all the times you nailed it on going by the handles sign, who names the kid numbers signed?
Speaker 1: It says, Hey, Steve, it's yeah, I'm like, I'm a dipshit? All right?
Speaker 3: Is Colleen from Cleveland, Ohio? All right, let me let me know when you guys are here. I'll buy you both dinner.
Speaker 1: We'll be very sweet of you.
Speaker 2: We'll be there.
Speaker 1: My question is I want to.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Joe Gottofficial dot com, take a look at the tickets and I'll let you know when I'm coming there.
Speaker 1: Are you going to Cleveland soon? Yes? Sam, By the way, lovely city.
Speaker 3: People dumb on all the time on for Pittsburgh, people hate on Cleveland.
Speaker 1: I love Cleveland.
Speaker 2: You're coming.
Speaker 1: I am am I going with you.
Speaker 2: You just I just invited you and you said, yeah, so Steve will be there too.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: My question is, oh, boy, I want a tattoo to represent Joe and Steve. You guys have helped me single handedly through my father's passing, and I re listened to your podcast always. I want something on my body to show for it. So for each of you, what tattoo would you want to represent you each on my body forever?
Speaker 1: I'm not a tattoo guy.
Speaker 2: Now, well, I think she's just asking what, let's say hypothetically, yeah, what picture if it was in picture form, what represents you? Look at you go, oh, that's very Steve Burn, not a picture of you? Like what it would be?
Speaker 1: I would like for me nobody brand?
Speaker 2: Okay, good for me. I would say, I've done this. A lot of people ask me a lot what can they tattoo? Because I'm famous, so people ask me all the time, what tattoo can I get of you? Something? You have to deal with? It was the extra because I'm famous, the problem. I would say the thing that I do because people ask me, oh, I want to get a tattoo, blah bl blah, could you give me something? So I draw a paw, but I use a heart as the middle part, so there's a heart in the middle and it turns into a puppy puppy paw with a heart and then print. So that's what I've been doing. But I also have signed people and they've tattooed my name on them, which is a little weird too. I've had that happen a lot.
Speaker 3: How does that make you, because it's like it seems a little they're doing it because they appreciate you so much.
Speaker 2: That's crazy that I've affected somebody so much that they want their name tattooed forever on me. My daughter to my wife doesn't have that, my daughter doesn't, my son, but this stranger in Cleveland, Ohio does. So like I I started doing that, I think that's good. I mean, if you're going to do something that represents me and you, I mean I would do ying Yang Parmesan, right, I would do a Yin and yang and on one side to represent me, I'd be I'd be the white side. You'd be the black side because are a little barker than I am, a little edgier. I would do the white side, and where the little dot is, I will put a die and like a dice because I love to gamble. And then on your side, I would put a slice pizza because you love to eat.
Speaker 1: I I do, I do. I would think it'd be weird for a girl to have a slice of pizza.
Speaker 2: A martini glass, sure, a martine glass with shot glass.
Speaker 3: Shockless with whiskey, or four leaf clover, four leaf iris, a little irish and yang.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. You don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't like that. I a dice four leaf clover, yeah, or a.
Speaker 2: Poor print was probably better than a poor print for me and.
Speaker 1: For an Italian morn for me?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, a sombrero. You're Mexican? What over this?
Speaker 3: You got my sombrero? I have one, and I'll answer this next one. Yes, I'll read this next one in my best Spanish accent. I can because when I have my sombrero on, I feel a little more.
Speaker 1: Uh, a little more. I want to give it a little more spice.
Speaker 2: Okay, please do thank you? Mark, Okay, Okay, So now's when we hit the mute button so we don't get can.
Speaker 1: Ola. Me goes me. I'm a stay on.
Speaker 2: You do look really Mexican when you put a sombrero no me, Gusta, sorry.
Speaker 3: Hi mommy's I'm glad you guys are back. I need some advice. Just found out my boyfriend twenty five has been flirting with girls at his work and lying about it. A few of the girls that come to me and proof and he eventually admitted to it. After he admitted to it and said he would change, guess what happened. He did this again with different girls at his work. Would this be grounds for termination or is there a chance to really change? I need some real mommy advice.
Speaker 2: No, Willow Well Willow, as my amigo Steve here will tell you, I'm pretty quick to write off people. You gave me a shot, he said, No, I would probably say it's time to step to get to step in. That's rough. That's a rough one because he lied about it on top of it and he got caught. So then you're like, don't do that. You did it, stop doing it. And then he did it again. I mean he clearly is and he's just not invested in the relationship clearly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's twenty five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's not invested in it.
Speaker 3: He's big man on campus at this Chipoltan. Everybodyeah, everybody lost to the bolt.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing. It's one thing to flirt, he's the extra walk. It's another thing to.
Speaker 2: The extra walk.
Speaker 1: That's it's another thing.
Speaker 3: To like take it to a level where girls that he works with are communicating to his girlfriend.
Speaker 2: He's not saying you look cute today, like something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like there's harmless flirting, right, but sure does it I think right, of course, But to like to a degree where it's it's making people uncomfortable or they have.
Speaker 2: To report you to the authorities being your girlfriend. Yeah, I think you're coming too hot. And I think if look, if she didn't already talk to him, I would say, okay, talk to him and blah. But she's already taken that step. So that's that seems like a termination for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you had to talk with him.
Speaker 2: He said he would change.
Speaker 3: Then he went to a new batch of new bat picked a where guy working by the way.
Speaker 2: When he got some new halopenos, he picked them out.
Speaker 1: But usually it worked. There's like one or two.
Speaker 2: Loopy. Oh No, I've in situations where there's been plenty of pretty girls to work, like when I worked at Nordstrom. Oh my god, it was like super models upstairs in La the girls I work there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to find out where he works and if they're hiring not for me, not for me though, yeah, totally for friends.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, would you say get rid of him?
Speaker 3: I would definitely say, uh, yeah, he's he's I think, look, you had you had to talk once.
Speaker 1: You can't have that second second talk for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he's shown his greatest weakness and it's flirting with people. Then you don't want him to that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And you are enough, Willow, Willow, you might be I don't know you.
Speaker 1: You are enough or you should be to whomever it is.
Speaker 2: That's what. You're enough for somebody and just might not be this person. Thanks for listening to the two cool moms the time. You might be enough for somebody, it's just not this person.
Speaker 1: Where's the calendar? I mean these are calendar quotes.
Speaker 2: Calendar quotes, you know, making them moms like to.
Speaker 1: People throwing in the office. You know the teamwork, that's the one that ambition.
Speaker 2: Eyes on the prize, look at the horizon.
Speaker 1: Just seen you work out in any form of fashions. I'm so glad, it breaks me so happy.
Speaker 2: I'm so donet we have to cut. I'm done. I gotta go throw up.
Speaker 1: Guys, we did it.
Speaker 2: That's it. Another one. Thank you so much for listening. We love you guys and appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you'll be on the road.
Speaker 2: I'll be on the road. Joe Gattofficial dot com for tickets and.
Speaker 1: Steberlive dot com for tickets.
Speaker 3: And uh, don't forget to subscribe. Yeh uh we're here at iHeart And if you're in the market for pop, yeah.
Speaker 2: Gotta friends dot com. But all take out a look at all the puppies. Want to volunteer, want to donate, whatever youone do to help the cause. We love you, Yes, take care of babies.