Speaker 1: Hey y'all, Happy New Year.
Speaker 2: It's our first episode of the motherfucking year.
Speaker 1: We made it. We made it at Chat Yay.
Speaker 3: On this week's episode, we're going to be talking about our recent trip to Cabo, my psychedelic rebirth, our full moon ceremony on January twenty.
Speaker 4: Eighth, manifesting with our kids.
Speaker 3: And we have an update on our rescheduled LA Live show happening on February thirteenth. So make sure you tune into this episode and enjoy.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices.
Speaker 2: I'm Erica and I'm Mela, and Happy New Year.
Speaker 4: Happy New Year, everybody.
Speaker 1: It's the new year. It's twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: One, finite, fourteen years later, we are finally in twenty twenty one, and I'm so motherfucking happy.
Speaker 3: We both both Jamila and I came back from Mexico yesterday. We had an epic Mexican journey, epic, and I'm just so grateful that I took time for myself, that you took time for yourself to recharge.
Speaker 1: And enter into this new day.
Speaker 3: With positivity and hopefulness, gratitude, all the things.
Speaker 2: Speaking of hopefulness, gratitude and all the things, and in New Year, we are gonna do some new shit. We decided that we're going to start opening every show pulling a Tarot card or a goddess card.
Speaker 4: Or saying an affirmation.
Speaker 2: We're just going to start mending some positivity at the top of the show.
Speaker 6: So what have we pulled today, ma'am? We pulled the five of Swords reversed. No, baby, that's not five, sorry, eight of swords.
Speaker 3: Well, can't count eight of swords reversed. So when I pulled this card, it looks really scary because it's a woman bound tight with eight swords surrounding her and blindfolded and blindfolded, and she looks like it doesn't look good for her.
Speaker 1: It's a look you great, But I actually and I also pulled it in reversed.
Speaker 3: So if you guys are new to tarot card reading and taro, basically you shuffle the cards, you pull a card, and sometimes that card is either upright or it's upside down, and depending on if it's upright or upside down, the meaning can be different.
Speaker 1: So this one was.
Speaker 3: Pulled upside down and reversed. It means self limiting beliefs, inner critique, releasing negative and open to new perspectives. This description says The Eight of Swords shows a woman bound and blindfolded, eight swords around her, seemingly trapping her in place, a symbol of the limiting thoughts, beliefs, and mindset that prevent her from moving forward in her life. However, look closer, if the woman removed her blindfold, she would quickly realize that she can escape her predicament by letting go of her limiting beliefs and establishing a new, more empowered mindset. The water pooled at her feet suggests that her intuition might see what her eyes cannot.
Speaker 2: Some things look scary, but really, are your blessing coming to you?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: If you're watching this video on Patreon, you can see the card that we just pulled, and it's a little screen. It's a little spooky, but actually I feel like it's very fitting. I feel like it's very fitting releasing. You know, first of all, walking in your intuition, understanding your intuition, which I know for me has been something that like I've been journeying in and is like really.
Speaker 1: My my whole.
Speaker 3: Goal for twenty twenty one is really tapping in and trusting my intuition wholeheartedly, because very rarely am I ever wrong when I'm really following it and it says what does it say? Releasing wait, establishing a new, more empowered mindset.
Speaker 2: And if that is not more accurate, then this motherfucking new year and this new week, I don't know what is.
Speaker 4: I feel renewed as fuck.
Speaker 2: When I came back into the States last night and this morning, I was feeling like pressures rising how I get really anxious, and I.
Speaker 4: Was like, no, nope, not doing it. I'm in a good place. So I'm just I'm happy that we pulled that card. It's accurate. I hope that means something to everyone else listening at home. I honest I went.
Speaker 2: To Mexico a week before Erica, so I've been gone like two weeks.
Speaker 4: I missed Christmas with.
Speaker 2: My kid, and I was feeling guilty about it, but I went to go meet some of our really great friends down in Mexico who invited me down to do some work with them.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I didn't know very well.
Speaker 2: I know Ariel from my little Yoni if you haven't checked out that episode of ours, she my little stuffed my vagina stuffed Animal.
Speaker 1: My Little Stuff, Vagina Animal, No.
Speaker 4: My Aunt, my Stuffs for my Stuff.
Speaker 2: Something about stuff, animals and vaginas episode My Little NONI creator founder and her amazing husband. I didn't know them at all, and I want to spend a week with them on Christmas Week.
Speaker 4: And I was really going out on a whim. But if you know me, you know that's like my shit.
Speaker 2: I just be like, okay, And honestly, it was maybe the best, the best decision of the year for me of last twenty twenty. I had like an amazing experience with them.
Speaker 4: They are married.
Speaker 2: They let me be in their marriage for a week because basically we were in trouble. They treated me so nice and we had this amazing ceremony, this psychedelic ceremony, and when I say I met God and she was me it was crazy. You guys, I've done psychedelics, but never ever, ever, ever, have had an experience like this.
Speaker 4: I just feel like it was so God sent.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to talk more about it on Patreon because I get really into it when I talk about it, and I want to make the whole episode about my psychedelics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you got to hear matter of fact, I feel like you needed to do a whole ass roll up on Patreon about it, because you need to do the moaning. So you need to do the moaning breathwork that you forced everyone to do in Cabo domi La everywhere she went was fucking moaning.
Speaker 4: Let me explain, Let me explain.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, our friends are very hippie, very hippie people, very hippie whites. They like do Burning Man, some of my favorite people actually, So the entire time I was in their space, it was just us three in like a little beautiful Mexican cottage, and we're doing a lot of bodywork.
Speaker 4: And I didn't realize in the moment that we were doing bodywork.
Speaker 2: I was just going with how I felt and knowing that, knowing that I wasn't being judged doing it.
Speaker 4: So it's like a lot of stretching, a lot of dancing, dancing however.
Speaker 2: Way you want, and a lot of like like looking at the ocean, like eating food like so good, just really being in the moment and being present in my body. And honestly, it was basically one of the best week long body high experiences I've ever had. I didn't hold back anything because they did it, and we just did so much wild dancing by fires, so much wild dancing in public, so much wild dancing alone naked.
Speaker 4: It was fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: So by the time my friends came to visit me a week later, I was trying to encourage them all.
Speaker 4: To moan with me and get in tune with the like Home of Earth and so Erica.
Speaker 1: She got into it.
Speaker 4: So don't try to front on it. I'm not friendly on it, not funny.
Speaker 3: I'm just telling you that you were on a mum, So let's just do a mission with everyone, no matter what.
Speaker 2: And everybody's not into it, especially black people apparently, but I want to do it one time for the people with me.
Speaker 4: Come on, bring it in.
Speaker 2: So I hope you, wherever you're at, you did that with us, because it's great. I don't know what the fuck I tapped into doing that shit for a week long, but I was like I by the end of the trip, I had I birthed myself and I was one with the Earth and everyone else. And so I encourage everyone at home everywhere to start tapping in that way. And also, I know, I don't know if you follow me on Instagram at Mila Underscore Mapo.
Speaker 4: I do a lot of bodywork with.
Speaker 2: Luna on a daily basis where we just get crazy and dance in our bedrooms and.
Speaker 4: It's honestly, it's the key to life.
Speaker 2: So if you could just like spread your arms, spread your legs, do some floorwork, get crazy, dance, stretch, whatever makes you feel good, that doesn't matter, if it looks good, if you have rhythm, it doesn't even matter.
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 4: Getting into your body.
Speaker 2: And it's really been a blessing, and so I just thought I should share it with you all. I'll share the rest on Patreon. So if you're not a patron, there's so much.
Speaker 1: More, guys, there's so much more.
Speaker 3: Wait, I just want to go back really quickly because I went deeper into this card and actually I feel like this needs to be so so the reverse of eighth sword signals that skeletons in the closet need clearing out. Allow yourself to let go of the old patterns of behavior and belief systems holding you back. On the positive side, when the eighth sword appears reversed, it can show that you are releasing yourself from negative patterns and belief systems. You can see the light at the end of the tunnel and can create a more positive reality for yourself. By letting go of those self limiting beliefs, you made it through a difficult time and you are more open to change in self acceptance, reflect on the work in the past and change your perspective and approach, acknowledge the options in front of you, and refuse to play the role of the victim. Taking greater accountability for where you are in life.
Speaker 1: Girl, And if that is not, what the fuck we're on and where?
Speaker 3: And so funny makes me think of Orlando, because Orlando kept saying that he or he's your accountability partner.
Speaker 1: He did he did it, Remember he said that, He's like, we're working on accountability. Strip really said.
Speaker 4: I was like, no, it's not my fault. No, yeah he did.
Speaker 3: I mean, I hear what I want to, but no, but that I just want to read that because yes, letting go of old pattern and seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. At the end, like the last week of the year, I was kind of not in a good place, like Jamila left me and my best friend left and she was like having time in her life, and meanwhile I was like fucking unraveling.
Speaker 1: I was dying slowly and.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm the light, we are the bomb. Don't worry. I was in the most hippie, fucking, energetic, fucking bliss. She's like, I don't want to come.
Speaker 2: I'm like, listen to your gut, but I think this is a good idea. I think you need to get down here in Mexico because there's something in there's something in the air here, and I honestly like that that psychedelic orgasm I'll call it I had. I literally saw the light at the end of the tunnel. And when I say, when I got out of it, I woke up and I was like, I felt like I remembered who I was. And I kept telling Erica that. But there is something about the ending and the beginning of this year, these years that and the alignment of Jupiter and Saturn is are those the right ones? Whatever the planets that recently aligned after like twelve hundred years, it is such a magical time for women and for people. If you are willing to release that old shit, it is so motherfucking powerful. Where what we are about to tap into as a community, as the wife ship, as a tribe. It is so real and even first of all, me and Erica, literally I don't know how the fuck God made us the same people. I woke up this morning and I was just like, I had this crazy ass dream. But I've been having very weird dreams the last couple of days, and some have been like really violent me running from things. And she was like, oh my god, me too. I've had similar dreams, and.
Speaker 4: It's the release.
Speaker 2: It's the release of these old things that is like shedding in our subconscious to get to this new place. So if anybody is experiencing any of those things, please.
Speaker 4: Dm us, share, email us and share.
Speaker 2: We also want to incorporate more of everybody else's stories and advice this season.
Speaker 4: We don't have seasons but this year, and.
Speaker 2: So please pour in because we are a community, we are a collective, and we want to hear from you because there's no way that we're aligned and we're not all aligned together.
Speaker 3: Right, absolutely, yes, please please share. I want to hear positive stories. I want to hear I want to hear all of them, and I want to share them. I want to share your guys with stories.
Speaker 4: If you need advice, hit us. We're not like advice experts, but we try.
Speaker 1: Do you have an affirmation for today?
Speaker 3: Speaking okay, so speaking of affirmation, speaking of all the shit, that's all the shit that we're on right now, right we really wanted to get into enter into the year really being intentional, really tapping into you know, our manifestation powers.
Speaker 1: And one of those things is, you know, talking nice to yourself.
Speaker 3: You know, I know some of our episodes, you know, they get deep, they get heavy, they get hard, but at least if we can start the episode on a positive note, like I want to do that because I need reminders. I need I need affirmations weekly and if I can help you guys have affirmations.
Speaker 1: You don't. They don't have to be bees, but I want to.
Speaker 3: I really want to encourage everyone listening to try to have one affirmation a week and remember it all week.
Speaker 2: One of my affirmations that I heard while I was away, and when again during my ceremony, you gotta hear about this all year.
Speaker 4: It's highlight of my life.
Speaker 2: Is you know that I welcome the lessons and the growth, and I also know that they will be gentle lessons and growth. I want the lessons and the growth, And I also would like them to be as gentle as possible, because I think we're allowed to ask for that. And I think another thing is a lot of.
Speaker 4: Us go into the new year.
Speaker 2: We're having these resolutions, these resolutions, these resolutions, and by fucking March, we don't hear about the resolutions no more. But the difference between you know, a resolution and versus an intention, I think is the compassion that you you allow yourself to have with an intention versus a resolution.
Speaker 3: Resolutions always feel so daunting and like scary, and we must accomplish them, and if you don't, you failed the year. You know, it's like, did you accomplish your resolutions from last year?
Speaker 1: Probably not?
Speaker 4: What were they?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 3: Maybe you maybe because we do, like we speak so much more compassionately and gently to ourselves, and we when we set intentions.
Speaker 4: And how we speak to ourselves and the words and the language that we choose to use is so fucking powerful. And like, even I this is a random It seems small and silly, but this morning I was rushing to get here and maybe because like I've moved recently, but I just think it's just me, and actually it hasn't because I was going to move. When I was doing this before.
Speaker 2: One of the things I was struggling, like probably a year and a half ago, and I was talking to it therapists like kind of and I was just being hard on myself about the things I wasn't accomplishing. I was sleeping in really hardcore and like just not getting shit done. And she told me, she's like, just start small. She told me, make your bed every day. And I was like, that's stupid. She's not helping me. And she's like, make your bed every day. Just start there. And you know what, today and every day I've made my bed for the last six months. Not because of that conversation, but this morning as I was rushing out the house, and I was like making that bed really quickly and straightening up because I know when I come back to my house, I want to come back to my house looking a certain way.
Speaker 3: I was like, huh, look at that there, that subconscious one word.
Speaker 4: Like a year and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Somehow, I wake up every day before my alarm goes off, usually like six or thirty five in the morning, usually texting Erica, and I make my bed and it's those little things that I didn't like beat myself up about, but just slightly was compassionate and just made an intention of doing these little things that has really helped me come full circle.
Speaker 4: And it's stupid and small. It's not stupid, it's important and it's small, but you know, it felt like a win for me.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a really great tip.
Speaker 3: I think that's a really great tip of some of like you don't know where to start.
Speaker 1: It can just be as simple as that.
Speaker 3: And for me too, like coming home and like coming back to like a made bed. It's something that like you take for granted until you go to a hotel and then.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh shit, I came back, my shit is made. Oh I feel good. You're like, why the fuck do I feel good that my bed is made? And it's like, because it's that simple sometimes. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So my affirmation is I'm committed to setting intentions that will better myself and I'm committed to being compassionate with myself.
Speaker 1: I like that, I'm gonna do the same thing.
Speaker 3: I am committed to setting intentions with myself and committed to being compassionate with myself.
Speaker 4: Anyway, the rest of our Mexico trip was christ So I guess the cat's out.
Speaker 1: Of the bag.
Speaker 4: You said Orlando's name?
Speaker 1: Oh was it? I mean, I'm pretty sure everyone was that only close friends and no. I got a slock girl, Like, it's everywhere? What do you mean? Like, what the fuck do you mean?
Speaker 3: It was on your personal everybody's not on Instagram?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, and not everyone knows who Orlando is listening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a new boo. Let's call him big Booty Bee.
Speaker 1: Big.
Speaker 4: It's a big booty. Okay, you got something better?
Speaker 2: Only fans by Okay, only fans Bay or I don't know.
Speaker 4: This is so hard.
Speaker 1: Uh, what's a good name for him? What should we call him? Bad bitch?
Speaker 4: But he's a bad bitch?
Speaker 1: Oh god, are you doing that?
Speaker 4: He loves it.
Speaker 1: That's that's what poetry Bay used to say about himself, and I like literally he did. Oh yeah, I hate that.
Speaker 3: I hate when men call themselves bad bitches. It's like a pet peep of mine, like stay in your lane, or you don't get everything. Okay, calm the full also get to be a bad bitch and.
Speaker 1: A good Okay.
Speaker 4: I'm like, okay, whoa relax?
Speaker 1: Sorry Orlando?
Speaker 4: Now, Oh my God, I support you Booth.
Speaker 2: First of all, Orlando's our fellow podcast homie from Hardersoft, who also has only fans. They have only fans, so I guess, for lack of better terms, right now, he can be only fans.
Speaker 4: But he met me in Mexico like a.
Speaker 2: Couple of days before Erica, and then my other three best friends met me, and then like apparently everybody in the world was in Cabo San Lucas, which was great.
Speaker 3: Me and Me and Jamila went to Coachella in Mexico, so we have relived Coachella. We thought we missed it, but then the universe said, no, no, no, bitches, we know you need Coachella. We're about to give it to you even better than Coachella because we're going to give it you in.
Speaker 1: Front right right.
Speaker 3: So we went to this party at the Thompson Hotel. One of my friends knew the DJ, and so we went and a track happened. A track happened to be uh DJing that night, and I fucking love the fucking eight track. You guys don't know who a track is.
Speaker 1: He's this shit.
Speaker 3: I've been listening to his music probably since I don't know, I've been a fan of a track for like ten years. We're gonna add some of his songs to this month's playlist. Oh my god, that one song keep playing?
Speaker 1: Oh so good? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Can we use it?
Speaker 1: I wish we could use it for the going on.
Speaker 3: It's going on our Spotify playlist. You guys, if you guys have Spotify, you got to join our playlist.
Speaker 1: We have at least everything.
Speaker 3: They're like six playlists now and they're all fucking fire. To search Good Mom's Bad Choices on Spotify and join all of our playlists. I'm about to release our January playlist and it's gonna have this one. A few a track songs, but this one specifically. Basically, there were like maybe thirty or forty people at this rooftop and no one.
Speaker 1: Was dancing because I don't know why.
Speaker 3: But then when a track came on, something like like ignited in my body and I couldn't stop.
Speaker 4: We ignited the party is what the fuck happened?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: And we were like, oh, we just danced for forever owned and danced on the rooftop in front of the stage.
Speaker 1: Literally, I was I could touch his forehead if I wanted.
Speaker 2: There's a video He's like scratching the back and I'm like shaking my shiny skirt. You could not tell me I wasn't the fucking mascot of the fucking party. She was.
Speaker 3: She was like, welcome to my party. Like every person that came up, she was like, hello, welcome to my party. I made like four hundred friends. They were all dming me the next day. I had no idea who they were. It was amazing. I was kissing and moaning on everyone and I was like.
Speaker 2: Oh ah, Me and Erica were like just really on one.
Speaker 1: It was wonderful.
Speaker 2: Then fireworks went off. I like and like right in front of our face, right like at the rooftop, perfect weather, Like we're just kissing each other, kissing everybody love.
Speaker 4: It Like not really everybody, but I'm like, girl, our friends it covid. I know our friends, our friends.
Speaker 1: We weren't kissing everybody.
Speaker 4: Guy I met like each other and the people we know.
Speaker 2: Then somehow, like the party we found then we like discovered a second dance floor.
Speaker 4: I was like, come, there's another dance floor.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was another side of the hotel where there was another DJ happening, And and I just look at the stage, and I see, what the fuck is his name?
Speaker 1: The Jenner? Oh, the friend right, No, it's the brother Brody Jenner.
Speaker 4: I remember you telling me that.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, and but I don't know. There was like trap music over there. I don't know. It was just fun.
Speaker 2: It was fucking amazing. I was like we like there was I feel like I was in a dream. And then afterwards, somehow we made it to the beach.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. Then we walked down to the beach and.
Speaker 4: We were howling at the moon. It was a full mood.
Speaker 1: I cried a lot.
Speaker 3: I had to release. I was waiting to relate. I was like, I've been waiting to see you so that I could cry.
Speaker 4: I was like, it's okay, baby, you can cry on me. Just cry, keep crying. I love you.
Speaker 3: And then we're like rolling in the sand, rolling so much. I don't even know where any of our friends were at that point. They were just like, probably what a weird I was doing.
Speaker 4: We love each other. This is our year, bitch.
Speaker 1: I just remember Jimmy like, oh.
Speaker 4: Other thing, I've been doing a lot howling at the moon, so you should try.
Speaker 3: You're for sure you're gonna not have a voice there's like no. I was like, tomorrow, she's not having a voice. There's no way she has a voice.
Speaker 4: Our kids came in here, like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is that just your mom's howling. I was just kidding.
Speaker 4: I was feeling really primal all week.
Speaker 3: Wait and then after the after the party, we left right and we go.
Speaker 1: Home and go to sleep. We wake up and we get on a motherfucking boat.
Speaker 3: We got on a motherfucking epic ass sail boat like a pirates it's.
Speaker 2: It's called a catamaran, a bougie, it's like a yacht sail boat.
Speaker 1: Yeah YOA.
Speaker 2: Then not only that, then wait, wait, it was like, first of all, we like teamed up with some of only fans based twenty friends and you know black people. We have to have a fucking theme. So they insisted we all were neon. It was great. And then we're on the boat, endless drinks neon.
Speaker 4: The sun is like.
Speaker 2: About to set, and then whales, not one, like a whole crew pop come through right next to the boat, big asshal just like s I was like, God loves us, this is a blessing. This he knows this is our year, and he's showing us this is how he's studying the tone.
Speaker 3: And then we ended it with like a beautiful dinner on the back of the boat.
Speaker 4: There was a full, like plated dinner.
Speaker 2: And then apparently I got too crazy because I was trying to like make everyone moan with me, and you know sometimes black people are not with like so much touchy feeling, especially from you.
Speaker 3: Well you took your top off, and I was like, you know, no one cares, but you know some people do. And I was just like, whatever, everyone's going just good.
Speaker 1: I have to just be cool with it, and they were they were fine.
Speaker 2: Well, also, I already told already told, oh, do your friends. He's like you moan and girl and hal and hump. I'm like, I hope you spread the word because this is what they're getting. And he's like, I don't care one thing about having an OnlyFans bay.
Speaker 4: He's with the shits okay, we're open. Lets me do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: He doesn't want to put any first rolls and restrictions on me. And anyone says anything to him, He's like, shut the fuck up. That's Mila, okay. And I'm like, that's my baby.
Speaker 4: Tell him boot. I didn't make it I'd be halling and moaning and doing weird shit.
Speaker 1: So it was just great. It was beautiful.
Speaker 4: It was so beautiful. It was really a beautiful trip, and then so much happened.
Speaker 2: Then we ended by going to like a little city about an hour away. It was actually my second time going to the city, but only fans Bay and I I hate this name, are going to change it. Rented a hut, like literally a hut on the beach facing the ocean, and it was a little cold at night, but it was so beautiful. We just like sat in this hammock, did nothing, ate fucking fresh fish, met up with Erica for dinner, and just like literally just really set the tone for our year. And it's about to be lavish, bitch and ic and the bomb and in love and in peace and in good health. And I'm just really really happy that you didn't change your mind and not come.
Speaker 1: No, I'm very glad I came. I'm glad I was.
Speaker 4: The end of the year, I was like struggling.
Speaker 3: I was I was going through some shit with you know, big daddy stuff and decisions that had been made, and I just felt really conflicted and I was stressing the fuck out so I went to Mexico, went out there, had an amazing time connected with the former lover, had a great time with him, and.
Speaker 1: It was just it was just what I needed. It was just what I needed.
Speaker 3: Like also just like releasing expectation because I really have none for this year.
Speaker 1: I have none.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course I'm working towards shit, but I have I don't have these huge expectations for anything, for relationships.
Speaker 4: Especially not in relationships.
Speaker 2: I'm so happy that we had this relationship year because like, I have no desire, first of all, me and they we have a new word. It's not relationship. We're in a bond ship because we're bonded forever for life, and there's no expectation of what's to come to that because we're always going to be each other's lives. So I just whatever you do over there, I hope it treat you well and I hope you're happy doing it, and the love is the same, and it's.
Speaker 4: Just without expectation.
Speaker 2: There's just very a little worry about like the future and what's to come, because you just know it's just all in love and all in happiness exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: And I'm just so happy too that, like you know, it feels like the timing couldn't have come at a better time.
Speaker 1: Like you know, at the end of this.
Speaker 3: Year, we we got connected with Blair, who is the founder of Post twenty one Shop, which I think you guys have seen us post about it. We collab with Post twenty one Shop, which is a black owned marketplace for black owned businesses. So you know, if you're they mostly have like home goods like body care, self care, but it's this amazing platform where you can go and shop directly and buy black. And I'm always trying to buy black. I'm always trying to buy brown. And I'm just really grateful that Blair allowed us to collab with her brand, and we are doing we are doing a manifestation box and a manifestation event.
Speaker 4: We're actually going.
Speaker 2: To do a This is the best part. So you get the box. In the box, there's a journal, we have some incense. We have some body cream because I really like to do affirmations while touching my body.
Speaker 4: Because this is the only one I got. I even I didn't tell you many in this.
Speaker 1: I told you this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're listening.
Speaker 2: I personally collected one hundred shells from the beach to add to the boxes. Personally, I will set my own intentions over the beach shells, but that's my little contribution. We have like a Goddess bath intention bath bath salts and herbs that we can bathe on on the full moon.
Speaker 3: We have a journal. We have of course, beauty blender. We have our nude beauty blender. Because you know, there's something to be said, like when you feel confident and good about yourself. And I'm not saying that makeup is always that thing, but it helps sometimes like you just need to put a little concealer on and it just helps you feel It just helps you feel better.
Speaker 4: Bit everything that makes you feel better, we're here for Okay. I felt so beautiful this trip. I wanted to say that too, Like I didn't. Like I didn't. Sometimes you were in a trip with a guy and you're like, do I look cute? My pictures coming out? Cute? I felt sexy A shit, I was feeling the bomb all weak, all like, I just felt so good.
Speaker 2: And it's true if you like feel good, if you all will, if you look good, you'll feel good and you'll attract good things.
Speaker 3: And there's a and this candle by Frolic and saved you guys, which I fuck. I think I talked about them before, but there it's a black owned candle business and their candles are bombed and there they have different affirmations like the calm that ass down, like the shit up. She created one custom for us called manifest that Shit. So on the twenty eighth of January, which is.
Speaker 4: Our favorite favorite day of the month.
Speaker 3: Which is a full moon, everyone that purchased the box gets a private invitation to our ritual manifestation event, which we're going to have all of our faves in there.
Speaker 1: Melanie Fiona is going to be joining us.
Speaker 3: Miss Rideaway is going to be there, Jessica Carrow's Lauren load Will and.
Speaker 2: We're bringing back our very special, my favorite special Shaman Jake.
Speaker 4: Peek At JCV.
Speaker 3: Preece Priest not priest, Preese t r e at ZT.
Speaker 2: And people be doing a ceremony, a manifestation ceremony. So I don't know if anyone anyone out there has tapped into their inner witch they're in in Breuja. You know, we have a lot in the last two and a half years. We are fucking witches and it will be fun. I think everybody should come out and buy a box and support everybody in the box, every black women, And it's.
Speaker 3: Just a great way if you've been wanting to start your journey and manifestation, or if you have already started, this is a great way to just continue that journey or start it. And the full moon is an amazing, amazing place to start. It's where you set your intentions. And you know, you know what I'm saying, Like, I know that a lot. There's been a lot of like everyone tries to start their intentions on the first right, and that's great and we should do that. However, sometimes it takes like January to pass by for you to be like, wait, okay, let me revisit what the intentions I set were and make sure that these are the ones. So I think giving yourself time January twenty eighth, you'll have your intentions set by then. And I'm just so excited to be in the room or a virtual room with everyone to hang out talk about it. Let's talk about what our intentions are. You don't have to share, if you don't want to share, you don't have to do that.
Speaker 1: And like I just.
Speaker 3: Feel like, once all these amazing women and men men are invited to are in one space, like the power is undeniable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the power is undeniable.
Speaker 2: That's one thing I'm really excited about, like doing this as a community is that Erica and I I realized how powerful our manifestation is together, especially when we were like very conscious of exactly what we're putting our mind to and how easily it comes to us and when I say little shit, little shit, ambig shit. But also I recently started really chanting with Luna. I chant namio hall rangue kio because that's what makes it how, that's how I manifest, that's how I center. So I Luna has been like, oh, mom must do that nam yo yo stuff.
Speaker 4: She's like, yeah, you know the name yo yo.
Speaker 2: So last night a lot of times she's avoiding going to bed, but it reminds me to do it. So last time we had an epic dance party, we sat down, we lit a candle and like we were like building power, saying nam Yo held rain gay kill, like really quickly, like nam you hold rain gay kill Nomo, And she was like holding my hand and then giving me her other hand and then just like moving her body and I was just like, damn, me and Erica can manifest so like so diligently together. Wait, like when I when I can include Luna and when I explained to her what we're doing and telling her what are you thinking about? So I was like telling her all these things that we've been manifesting, and she's like, oh, yeah, don't sure to do that, and I was like yeah, but it's just so cool to learn to my little witchiness as an adult and then also pass it on to my daughter so she has these tools.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's it's I'm just so grateful that I have these tools, that like we have, that we have this podcast where we've talked to so many amazing women, and that like I have you, and that I've seen our manifestations come to light, and that now I have a daughter who's only five, and I have the opportunity to show her this now. Right now, she's going to start building her powers right the fuck now, not when she's thirty years old, when she's fucking five. So by the time she's thirty.
Speaker 1: My little baby is about to be mother fucking superwoman.
Speaker 3: Okay, And you know if y'all got older children, they can still be Superwoman too. And if you just started your manifestation, you can still be superwoman too. Just gotta start it, you just gotta start it started. And I'm just so grateful like that that we're doing this box with post toy one because it's a reminder to myself as well, like just reminding ourselves that our words are spells writing things down, fucking matter. I'm looking at this board right now, this board in our in our little office here.
Speaker 1: So much shit that we have written down on this shit have happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, crazy, and it goes right to the board and then right into fucking man like manifesting it right into physical form every fucking time, every time, every time.
Speaker 3: So mate, till you guys, I'm gonna leave the information on the episode description, but definitely go follow Post twenty one shop on Instagram and go check out their website at post twenty one shop dot com.
Speaker 1: But getting back to to the kid.
Speaker 3: Portion, I think that, like I think even I think kids do manifest in their own way. They don't just don't have they don't know they're doing it, But like being able to explain to your child, like you know, because sometimes you can talk about manifest into your kids, but they're they're small, So like, okay, so if I do this, I'll be a mermaid, because that's what I resais like when I when I'm saying, like, well let's meditate on something.
Speaker 1: I really want to be a mermaid. So like how long do I got to do this to be a fucking mermaid?
Speaker 3: And it's like, okay, I don't know, maybe, but I don't know how long it's gonna take to be a mermaid, but like maybe we can like manifest like you know, you getting to an ocean somewhere really cool that you so you can go swimming there, you know, Like I don't know, like trying to figure out goals that they can accomplish, small goals that they can accomplish that are realistic, but not killing.
Speaker 1: Their magic, you know, because that's.
Speaker 2: What it is, right, because it is because it with kids a lot of times, it's the time because Luna asked me all the time when well, when I'm like, well you have to be patient, and I did. I try to give examples of like things that that's that have happened, you know, and like just little tiny things and so I just I also.
Speaker 4: Believe it's a really good way.
Speaker 2: I think as we become adults and we grow we believe our magic. As children, there's this this beautiful like innocence, this like you're more connected to the source as a child.
Speaker 4: You just got here the world and society.
Speaker 2: And conditioning tells you that you don't have the magic, that you're that you're not going to become a mermaid. But she could be a fucking mermaid. I saw one at her birthday party. I'm not saying she's going to be the sad one, but I'm just saying, like.
Speaker 1: My chil's gonna be a stage of performer.
Speaker 3: Look if Chloe and Hallie from the Fucking she can be the little Mermaid anyway.
Speaker 1: She might be a little Mermaid on Pixar.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, So I think it's about allowing your kids to keep that magic and not lose it, and not be conditioned to believe that not being a condition to believe that you know, the things you want are so impossible, are so far fetch, but always keeping like no matter how long it takes, no matter how far fetch, as long as you're diligent about believing your magic, the work, it will be, it will happen. So I just I'm just so excited that we that we did this and that we're coming to this conclusion that we learned this and now we get to like give it to our kids and give it to our people.
Speaker 4: I love that shit.
Speaker 3: I'm just happy that we can create a space even though we ourselves are still learning, you know, for parents, people to really put themselves first and be intentional and teach it to their kids. You know, last week we had an episode which really was wasn't really an episode, It was a meditation because we did it last year and you guys seem to love it, and so we decided this year, what about what if not now when we need to do this meditation, but let's take it up a notch and let's also give one to the kids. So not to Crawford or you can follow her on Instagram as nause Blue. She's the founder of Yoga Little and she teaches yoga to little kids and mindfulness and she created a guided meditation for kids. So if you guys haven't checked that out, it's a two part episode we did. We released two actual episodes last week, one guided meditation for adults and one for your kids. So I'm just going to empower you guys to really really do that because I know that even Iri, like she gets upset and she's been doing meditate guided meditations for like a year now, not as consistently as she should, but she knows. Like, let's like, I remember the other day I was upset and She's like, Mommy, let's breathe. And I was like, thank you God, it's working right. And sometimes mommy needs to be fucking reminded. And you know, we always say like our kids are our biggest teachers, and you know, you teach them something once and they'll remind you.
Speaker 1: And I think that's really really important. So maybe you guys go check out Nauja Blue And yeah, I'm just I'm just in bliss.
Speaker 4: I'm so grateful, you know, I am. I'm so grateful.
Speaker 2: I'm just reminded of rolling around in the sand with you in New Year's.
Speaker 1: And just just just I'm so.
Speaker 2: Grateful to come to this space and just be here and have this journey with you, and have this journey teach.
Speaker 4: Us and guide us and.
Speaker 2: Be able to share our journey with other people because it's so powerful and I.
Speaker 1: And you don't have to go to Mexico and you don't got to do all the shit we do.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do psychedelics in the desert.
Speaker 3: You don't have to do all those things in order to to get to this point, because honestly, like I came back to La and nothing's changed here. Everything's still the same as when I left, and all the same stresses are still here when I arrived.
Speaker 1: But my mindset is different.
Speaker 3: Yes, and even today some shit went down that typically might have like thrown me off the deep end, but I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 1: I'm releasing it. I'm releasing it. I know why I'm doing it. I know who I am, I know what my dad, who my daughter is, what her needs are, what we need, and like that's it.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: There's nothing else, what like what I can control here and my body same like I need. Like it's not about going to this vacation destination, but it is about maintaining this vacation destination mindset. And you know, like I'm in a certain mode because I have a certain destination and in order to get there, I have to have the vacation state of mind. And last night same I got back from the airport. My dad picked me up. He was like talking at me. It was a lot of non communication for a whole lot of a lot. I'd been delayed at the airport six hours. I wasn't gonna die about that. But like I felt it, you know, like, Okay, I can choose right now. And I was like, let me just bring it down because I don't have the wherewithal This morning, same thing. You know, there was a converse had. But I tapped into my meditation with Luna last night and I was I was reaching out to people. I was asking God, you know, to bless my friends, to protect the situation and my mom.
Speaker 4: This thing, he gave me some shit I didn't really want to hear. And you know what I thought.
Speaker 2: I said, well, I'm not going to really adopt those feelings right now because all I could do is meditate and chant and pray for them.
Speaker 4: That's all I got.
Speaker 2: That's all I got, because at the end of the day, if I get low, if I start getting worked up, just like I was honestly before we started to like started this, I was a little bit stressed. We've have been gone a long time. I've been doing very little, and there's this board and I'm like, I get stressed super easily, and I was just like, nope, no, no, no, no, I'm maintaining my vacation. Stayed in mind because there is a destination that we are going to arrive to.
Speaker 1: And that's it, Daessie.
Speaker 4: I'm happy, I'm blessed, I'm grateful, and.
Speaker 1: We got shit to do. We sure do, we sure do.
Speaker 4: So, as I'm sure everybody else does.
Speaker 2: There's so much shit, there's so much money to get to this year, there's so much love and abundance and peace and growth for yourself. Like when we say don't have expectation, it's more so about other people.
Speaker 4: You can have expectation of self.
Speaker 2: Your goals are yours and that's clear, and that's all you really can control. But the love, the romance, the nigga and his new girlfriend, it all doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: I'm at peace. I'm at peace. I love me, I love you. You're happy. I'm happy. We're good.
Speaker 2: And anybody bringing any energy that's not that gotta go.
Speaker 4: You gotta go.
Speaker 1: You're not allowed, you're not entering, you're not invited.
Speaker 3: You ain't invited you and you definitely ain't invited to this event on the twenty eighth. Okay, don't even buy the box. You hear it will actually buy the box. Maybe we can help you, but if not, don't.
Speaker 1: But I'm just really excited too. I'm excited for our live show. I'm so excited that we are finally finally doing our live show.
Speaker 3: I know it's not the way we planned because it's going to be virtual, but you.
Speaker 1: Gotta be live.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited to like, first of all, reconnect with all people that bought tickets when COVID hit, Like Jamila was really thinking we were going to have the show, and I was like, well, I don't think it's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I was like it's happening, Like we will do it, and I was determined.
Speaker 3: And then the government was like, no, bitch, we're not You're not going to but we are, Like.
Speaker 4: Fuck the government, but yes.
Speaker 3: On on February thirteenth, it's a It's a Gallantine's Day. It's about the lateies.
Speaker 4: And the gentleman, because you know, we love y'all too.
Speaker 3: Bring your men, invite your friends, have a little a little party at the house, a little function, and but.
Speaker 1: Also buy them tickets.
Speaker 3: Don't be trying to be greedy and like, you know, buy one ticket and invite twenty niggas over like we single, mom. We gotta pay these bills, right, But I'm just really excited.
Speaker 2: So everybody will still get VIP baskets like that that buy them, we will ship them to you. It's gonna be fun, it's gonna be live performances. There's gonna be special guests, and it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be a turn up. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited because you know what, fu Valentine's Day, this made up holiday.
Speaker 1: Let's just make it a girls' night.
Speaker 4: And we can celebrate love. We can celebrate sex, but like, let's just does it have to be all like gucshy and gooey and shap it does a turnup? Love should be a turn up? God damn it.
Speaker 2: I learned in the last week that love should be a turn up, but like a healthy turn up.
Speaker 1: I get it, I got you, I agree, I totally agree.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you guys make sure to check out our event right now that our LA Show is no longer just an LA show. Wherever you are if you're in New York, if you're in Atlanta, if you're in Kentucky, Florida, if you're up in the Bay Area, if you in Australia, Chicago, wherever you're allowed, you're not allowed, You're welcome to come to our show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and experience it would probably it wouldn't have been a possibility.
Speaker 1: And it's not gonna be like we're gonna sit here. It's a showy like.
Speaker 3: And it's gonna be in a real space, a studio with real lighting, and it's gonna feel like you're there.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna be like a movie. This is not no cheap shit.
Speaker 4: No, this is no regular s.
Speaker 1: It's a no zoom call.
Speaker 4: So this is not I repeat, this is not a zoom call. This is a special announcement. The live show will not be a zoom call. I repeat, fuck those zoom calls.
Speaker 3: In fact, I will be wearing high heels and you will see them. Okay, this is a movie.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you guys. I hope you guys have a wonderful week and set those intentions. I love you.
Speaker 3: If you love us, make sure to go rate and review us on Apple Podcasts, because that shit still matters, and it's free.
Speaker 1: It's free, it's free.
Speaker 4: You're gonna scroll all the way to the bottom, all the way.
Speaker 1: About five star rating. Bomb bomb bomb, firefirefire, Thank you. We will catch you guys next week. Bye bye.
Speaker 4: Ellen A J Solo records, the last three, asked by Lamoiselle runs You