Speaker 1: Now we're loads faster. Quotes start at the Low's pro desk. Got a material list handwritten on a sticky note who saved as a photo perfect, Bring it to us and get a quote in minutes. And if you don't see what you need on the shlve, we'll help you get it. You can access thousands of products beyond what's available in store or on lows dot com right from the Low's prodsk. Build quotes faster and source the materials you need to keep your jobs moving.
Speaker 2: Just like that, add.
Speaker 3: Loaves, close your eyes, exhale, fill your body, relax and let go of whatever you're carrying today.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm letting go of the worry that I wouldn't get my new contacts in time for this class. I got them delivered free from one eight hundred Contacts. Oh my gosh, they're so fast and freeze.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I almost couldn't breathe when I saw the discount they gave me on my first order.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, no mistake.
Speaker 6: Visit one eight hundred contacts dot com today to save on your first order one.
Speaker 2: Eight hundred Contacts. What's the deal, Mexico? How how was the game yesterday? Shay bitch. I was really sad. You wat your mom to watch it too.
Speaker 7: She wanted to go up to like the club. Really, she asked, you like my mom's birthday. They actually I have a birthday on my mom birthday. When her drunk ass, she got drunk full. So trip out. We had a right back from Arizona, where I felt like everybody had an attitude for some reason, and he was very uncomfortable. So they were sick and the whole car was sick. And then one food was dying in the back and then another one.
Speaker 2: Was coked out. I had and slept in twenty four hours because a gay dude there helmuck cooked out.
Speaker 7: And then Dommy was just like about fighting with his bitch and fighting with his bill.
Speaker 2: And then and then he.
Speaker 7: Just takes forever and then I see so gay, and then I see him in jerild for some reason, we're ganging up on me when I like was trying to be like had a nice and just accommodated to everybody well. And then I drove for like an hour and a half and then everybody was judging my driving.
Speaker 2: So I was really gonna comfortablest like a boss. Oh, we didn go to BUCkies. But BUCkies was that crazy. When I walked in, I got over stimulated, so I walked out and gave me a little bit of Macaroni risky thing, so good buggets is great. And then it was like half a sleep with like his toes out and then and then I didn't know his his legs get bloated in high elevation. But we were in Arizona, so I think there's no high elevation over there where Arizona's I don't think we didn't go up to Vegas, high altitude Vegas. What how do you even how do you even find out that you get bloated in high altitude? Are you? Like I think? I think I don't believe that you get sick in high altitude? One hundred believe there was struggling to get up the stairs at Frizo's house. There was a lot of stairs. At least I didn't break a toilet seat. I did break toilet seat. I don't think I paid him back for that. No, No, I think I think we already do. We ordered.
Speaker 7: No, Marty's terrible seeing them a manager. Marty just be too busy for me. So honestly, I'm look in the weird spacing my life with my whole team right now.
Speaker 2: Really, you don't sleep. You did helping the sprinterers. I appreciate that very much. But I did everything well every I did every single thing that I drove for a little bit two hour and a half for the first time. At the end of the day, I feel like when people when a lot of people are together for a very long time for you know, we're all we're gonna clash, but heads. I just wanted to remember we're a team at the end of the day. So I think I just want to know why I'm I don't clash. You're you're the worst bro, I am. Yeah, I clashed at you all the time, but I talked behind your back, not to your face when you walk out of this room, or you're going to get it.
Speaker 7: But then, okay, so let me just say about tomorrow. And then I get to the house. I shotwer real quick, and then I just get ready to go my mo mo mom wanted to go out to go hang out like my mom wanted to be like at the club, and then I caught up a cool places, but I was already overstimulated it and I feel like nobody was appreciating me on the right there. I feel like I do a lot for this team. So I was just like, you know what, I just want to be with my mom. I want to love my mom.
Speaker 2: I wanted to be with my mom. Don't blame it on the team. You are already gonna go with your mom regardless. It was I know, but but but I need it even more then, Yeah, for sure you mister mom Bro feeling bro and my mom seen her double tap just pulled there a job. Don't be talking about. Never finish my story.
Speaker 7: We go to my Theo's house and I get there and and then it was Doe because I love hanging out with my cousin, like it. It's like the coolest shit ever because they're just bro. They talked so much ship. But my cousin's no ball, so it's cool.
Speaker 2: Like I'm about whatever Mexico. Mexico is is. It's played good, played so good.
Speaker 7: Unfortunately we couldn't come out with the dub rowlie Mannez dam Near scored two bangers and it just didn't happen. The goalie from England was damn Near looking like fucking like it was just it was overall, it was such a good game, and the fact that I'm a Mexico was able to compete with a six five England squad and obviously, like in the end, people were very disappointed of that Mexican kept trying those corner kicks. But but that's but that mexican'st off playing when the bus Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: But but I feel like soccer is one of the sports to work.
Speaker 7: You do shoot the balls like the bucks when it's like that, because you you maybe want to rely on a rebound or or a penalty. So it happened, So it happened, right, But overall a great soccer game. It's I think it's going to be one of those things to wear a lot of the Mexican players that showed out that played great defense, because technically England scored off Mexico's mistakes. It wasn't because England was playing better. Obviously, the header from and the fast words whatever.
Speaker 8: Even even Bellingham said that yountserve man of the match. That man of the match deserves to go to one of the Mexican defenders because they had them.
Speaker 2: With aut for Ghana, I got a mistake too, I was forgotten. That's when they get.
Speaker 7: But but they have there's whole lot of respect. It was overall, it was a respectful game that was a physical fuck. So it was it was good for it was good. But my mom got lit and then I'm guessing about the story gets even better. My mom, my sister Erica, has the best friend who's South Dorian, and my mom and her mom are really close.
Speaker 2: They became really good friends.
Speaker 7: Come to find out, she posted that she was my mom's my sister's best friend. Mom South posted that she was so happy that England won. You understand that this all doing is like in jail, who love everybody? Then this howth doing like Zoner and and who they think? They swear they're more American than anybody in the world. And that's just the way it is. It is what it is, right, Tell me why my mom and my auntor arguing because my aunt's mad.
Speaker 2: She's so like, oh.
Speaker 7: So my aunt is sick but drunk, like well she she who does she spend the most the most fun with? And my mom was like, ah, Atlanta, But my mom's so like because my mom's so easy, like like who can who cares? And my mom's like on her fourth on her like fifth beer, like whatever, right, and then I'm like, Mom, just go already. I'm like, I'm tired, and this is between. This is before me knowing that our cheer from New York was gonna get whatever was gonna happen, right, So I'm like, I gotta go pack. We gotta I gotta be up in a couple hours. I want to need to get some rest. I was planning on hitting the sauna for like an hour, just just drenching or whatever. We get to my mom's like okay, finally, and then she's like, okay, one more. That one more's really means thirty minutes. So I go downstairs. My cousin, she know he's a big ass geek. He has Mario party on his switch.
Speaker 2: Game night.
Speaker 7: Me and I my poor cousin tell me what if it was girlfriend winners, which I didn't fucking like at all, but whatever, a woman win before she look at she din' get one of the and I'm just kiding shut out fabby which Fabbi, my cousin's girl is fucking and she is not happy when Mexico is that wappy. She's like glowkey going from got that up, but she got anything that she was in the Mexican household, right, So I'm like oh, and I'm like she's like right, and then whatever. Right when we're under playing, we finally finished, I take my mom home. My little cousin, Tony, I go take him home because he lives in Echo Parks, right there where I grew up. I go drop this fall. We're driving down in the corner. I run into the hommy Georgie and their parents and they're watching the game. They're all sad to everybody's sipping. I'm like, what's up? But they recognize me, So the foods got up kind of like.
Speaker 2: What's up for? Is Danny boy? And then OHO's so fat boy like?
Speaker 7: And I was like, my mom right here too, So I set us up to the hommy's mom obviously haven't known there like all the big GEORGEI.
Speaker 2: M Georgie, you were, uh we went to your block and they were they were playing football. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I grew up with that my whole life, you know, And I couldn't find out that that my homie Georgie has two kids, which I didn't know, which I was really heartbroken about.
Speaker 2: You know, They're like very well, I was heartbroken because like, these are people.
Speaker 7: These are my older brother. He's the reason I go for the New York Giant. He taught me how to play football, basketball. But life does that, you know, like the hommy Lucia moved to Arizona. Who the hommy Julia passed away and Georgie fall love and you know he's living his life. I was like, damn, it was tight. It was good to hear though. It was good like that cause I been hitting that food. You know, people be like, oh, motherfuckers get to cracking and they don't want to. I'll be I'll be texting them like, hey, let's go out lunch. I'm having a party. It's my birthday. But now I kind of understand why he had a two babies, and I thought I was like, that was dope, and Dan, we take two shots with them. I get to my mom, I get to my house. My mom's like I want to keep drinking. And I was like, what do you want me to do? She's like, take me to the bar where my sister works. Okay, take her to the bar. We have to drive like another fifteen ten whatever. Right, it gets to the bar and then I'm like, oh, well, I call myself. I was like, hey, tell you're a coworker that my mom's My mom's gonna be right here, so I just want to make sure she goes together.
Speaker 2: So my sister's coworker gets out there. Oh yeah, man, didn't stay in my bookie though, you know, makes go list my drop on my mom. Not even an hour later, my mom just walks in my house. Oh what the fuck? Was like yet my soul? The story three, she really don't feeling there, and I was like, okay, I'm thinking my mom's emotional drunk. So I'm thinking she's sad because the girl.
Speaker 7: But I'm like, your birtha that Monday for you to year, like, like, we're going to see you later on Monday.
Speaker 2: Right, She's like, Mexico lost and I was like, mod they did good? What does that mean? They lost?
Speaker 7: There, she's sad, right, the triple gets better and I'm like, okay, am I kill?
Speaker 2: I mean I'm tired. Like I was like, she's like we may what does that mean? And then she don't get her jersey. Oh no, she's calling. That's not right, but she's tell us that. I'm like, my go there, I'm going to sleep, okay. Thirty minutes later, my mom calls me. I'm not get myself. I wanted to let you know that I got home. My mom was so mad.
Speaker 7: She didn't know that she was already told me that she was sad.
Speaker 2: How did she go home?
Speaker 7: Ah, David, they dropped off my sister where she works. She's been working there for ten years, so they are they drop.
Speaker 2: Off my mom?
Speaker 7: They know really, And obviously I'm my mother didn't know, but I have her location, so I know where she's at all times. But but but I was like me, Monday, they're going into this.
Speaker 2: My mom made us up?
Speaker 7: Was there when I'm meaning the sandwich? I want to let you know I made it home safe from the bar. I'm like, I know you came in the house fifty thirty minutes ago. She's like, no, I just got here. I was like, lady, what the fuck? And then before she's a better drug than you?
Speaker 2: For sure? No seeing you. I've seen you running with your pants all the way down to your ankles. But I did it on purpose. I did perfect.
Speaker 7: I did cause could I have what the guy had my belt already? That was funny thought. Okay, but yeah, so she was lit. But yeah, so then our trip to New York got canceled. Dude, We're not canceled, taking me. We have to cancel it, just circumstances from from our business, our new business partners, who a lot of you guys have been asking, we're gonna announce pretty soon we are.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me make your hand. No, don't tell you. Weird so but yeah, well shut up. I was. I was really excited to go to New York. But we had this well, obviously to meet the new team, the business people, you know, the business partner. Check out the nine to eleven site, ground zero. Probably go to like a few you know, spots and ship the Babe store or whatever. I'm a looker. I don't buy ship now. Now I can buy ship on Japan. It does, yeah, in Japana does big in Japan, it does make They make bigger size. Yeah, like how big like you big four? Three? Yeah? Four three four? Big? No? They big for big boys too, Okay, Yeah, but it's only over there. It's only over there. That's that's the problem. But yeah, I know, I was excited to go to New York. I wanted to see a bunch of ship probably go hit the game or something. Yeah, there is crazy, you know. I had the Met's game lined up for us on Thursday. Actually, someone photoshop my face on a on an apple, and I was ready to get like the big Apple here I come. You know, I get it. Why did they call it the big Apple? I'm not sure. Maybe our eye is built. No, that can't be it. I don't think you know what apples look like. I don't know how an apples looks like. You actually have a lot of apples in your house right now. I do have a lot of apples in my house. Eat apple day, keeps the doc that way? Why did they call it the Big Apple? And I wasn't really feeling they are already super feeling fool because sometimes when I get faded at night and my mom tells me, like, if you're gonna eat, because I know you're gonna eat, don't fucking eat food food E like a fruit or something. You know, eating fruit at night's not that not that bad, you know. Because of nineteen twenty's horse racing slang or stable hands called NC tracks the Ultimate Big Prize, that just doesn't make sense. It doesn't make all the New York is called it big because of the no it still doesn't make sense haring. Okay, well, then maybe I was fucking wrong. I was.
Speaker 7: I was totally totally but we're gonna go there right and then, but we did have.
Speaker 2: A fucking amazing time in Arizona. I was, so, I've been to Arizona like three four times. I've never had like a really good time over there. This last time was probably my best time. I throw it even throughout the whole tour like this is Arizona, was saying. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So we were in Tucson on on first day Thursday, shout out to song. We did two we did, uh take me? I was was the one show and then we're gonna add a second and then we added a second one, which we added it last minute to tho.
Speaker 2: One hundred and twenty hundred and ten people that came out. It was fucking amazing to song. We fucking love you guys. You guys were a lot of crazy shit happened in Tucson. And I can wait for you guys to see.
Speaker 7: Those clips because wow, I'm bringing I'm bringing up right now. These relationships are crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I'm gonna break it down for you. First. So there was a girl that came up to the to the show and she talked to der was like, hey, can I talk to do No, I have like this thing, you know, So let her into the room and she said, hey, my ex boyfriend's here with his new girl and with the ticket that I bought and the ticket over the truck that I lifted outside. Okay, So in our head we're like, oh, this is kind of tough. You know, that fucked up the way he did you. So we tell her, tells her, hey, if I bring you on stage, I'm gonna have to bring this one stage so he can explain himself. We can't go one side on this. She gets on stage, she looks crazy, not the best for not the best like she liken, but the way she's talking like she obviously has a lot of hate for this. Fore, you know the way she explained it. Whatever, whatever does? What's up? Where's the other? What? The food stands up? He comes up to the stage his new short. He is recording his new short.
Speaker 7: She was pretty, she was pretty money when that didn't see her, she was a bad one. But because I told the girl, look, you want to come out stage, fine, but I have to bring him on stage, Shoe because yeah, I have to let him get his pieces ship. Yeah, yeah, it's not caught all. Like if I'm like, I gotta you know, I gotta play that with advocate. And he came up there and looks super He looks so playing.
Speaker 2: I want to be like that for one day. Yeah, and I feel so cool. He was. He was down to earth And then the way he explained it, but she was like totally in the wrong. She made us, she made us like she was trying to expose him and make him look stupid.
Speaker 7: This who came up looked as fuck was hilarious. He was and as it were, super calm, can collective like.
Speaker 2: And he was. He was like, there's no hate in my heart for you, Like I didn't cheat on you, like he even said, I'm not even over you yet.
Speaker 7: No, it'say he did, because I remember when I asked him, like would you take her back?
Speaker 2: He said no, Yeah, he said hell no he was. He was like, that's that's no. But obviously bought up, you know, not to be a dick. But like I think, but that's the thing about girls, I'd say, Like like girls, I'd say, but if you come with somewhere with the intention of your heart to hate on a person because you felt like you don't know one. You left him, You left him. You made it very known that you left him. You met that. The nigga moved on after you left. No, no, no, no, no, he laughed. No, she left. She said it like multiple times. She left him. I left you lame as she said that. So you left a nigga bossed up and moved on. You can't be mad. Look in the mirror. That's what you should be mad at yourself. Got a little personal for me right there. All these bitches left me, nigga, I'm a boss. Now I'll be trying to get them back. They don't want to come back. Okay, try not really, the last one, the last one, the sister. I think you're still try no, no, no, oh, I'm like super lit. It's like whatever, Tuesday, how are you? I hope your mom's good. No, imagine what's the line. What's the lie? Okay, give me that. You're texting a shorty. This is the shorty you've been with. Let's say you were with her for eight months, you did like her, you met her mom, you know, you met her dad. Whatever, it's uh, it's mother's day rolls around. Go ahead, ah, oh late night text or what? No, no, no, no, give me a different scenario because I've never you're to give you a real scenario if your life or something. Yeah, no, I cann I tell you something really clear. You did I seen, do know. It's probably like a few years ago you were you had some shorty. I don't know who she is or you can probably tell me her name afterwards, but you bought flowers for her and her mom. Do you remember. Oh yeah, you were explaining it to me. You're like this, how you do it, bro, just how you do it.
Speaker 7: But he did it the greatest cousin. Oh never mind, Yeah, ye, you gotta do that. That's boss it though. You gotta buy because if well it was no no no, but it wasn't Mother's Day though, No no. I just bought fire for my story. And then I was like, I'm gonna go pick her out a little Garrett mouse of flowers. That's that's how you get the pussy. She got that girl, sister flowers. I did not get old poom. That's that's how you get That's how you get the pusy. And then every once in a while, for like if that's your big man.
Speaker 2: If she has a bad relationship with her mom, well then for the grandma. Grandma's not the life. But actually she hates her fucking mom. So so instead of buying her fowers, she wants to do something bad to her. So Mother's Day on Monday, I'll buy her gung with your mom. You have to do it. You do not not shoot her, but you have to hurt her. How are you doing it? The mom? You have to hurt her. You have to. She's like, she's like, I need this so much that my heart is hurting. I can't eat, I can't sleep. Abuse my mom? How you doing it? Abuse my mom? Maybe just hit her with the Mercedes now Mercedes too small? Yeah, I know, but they'll do more damage. All right, you're not trying to kill this bitch with someone the mom. Calm down. She just wants you to get hurt. She just wants you to die, you know.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, I just side of the bend, side of the bed. I'll double a couple of bees in her house, get her get stinged up.
Speaker 2: But where can you get Where can you get a couple of bees? You can get a couple of bees out to be. They'll be enjoying, no way. I know. I've seen people sell bees in a box for their for like their garden. Yeah, for their honey. Yeah, that's real. That's a real thing. You need bees in the world, right, you do need bees in the world. But you know what you don't need in the world these bitches with another form of bees. That was my head. Getting fat? You're getting fat? No, I've been losing weight. Yeah, yeah, I feel it. I know because I had bender yesterday, didn't eat one thing. The calary has gotta go, you know, you know, you know you're able, you know. Kevin James the actor, Yeah, then he'd be out of town. The ship, yeah, popular Paul. I watched that in theaters with my dad. It was so good. But but I remember he was on the Joe Rogan pod and this was said he didn't eat for like a month. Yeah, there's a food right now that's doing the no eating for like like six months. He just drinks water.
Speaker 7: And like going man or something like that, like his little but he was really over but but he was really overweight. He was like seven hundred pounds and I think he's about to get close to four hundred which is fucking crazy.
Speaker 2: What way do you have to be to get like LiPo as a man who is a gay to get LiPo?
Speaker 7: You can get light boar right now. Good, I'll be that right now, I'll be done. You don't need it though, full you know I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm bro. Everything's going well, I'm not tripping. I'll probably get it. I remember foods were getting calling that one rapper bat m keval gay right, because I feel because I forgot that, I forgot the six pack, I don't. I don't think if you can afford to get it. I think I think they were saying that Drake got a chih Yeah you've seen drakes leaked pictures of his dick. Did you see It's like a six six should have six hundred and sixty six inches? Man, I said big. I think so that happened like a long time ago. Did you see it? I didn't see it, but fucking I remember, do you remember just had like the super biggest crush on Drake. I remember she wanted she was like you seen the lead pictures? Holy shit?
Speaker 7: So I just if you think I didn't searching up or nothing, I'm not gonna say, if you're if you were to get leaked right now, how would grothers fine? How would I respond?
Speaker 2: How would a gird respond on? No? I would respond? I would fucking kill myself easily. I would jump off the like I would go to like the tallest bullying and just.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I never day have to do with a building with you and your people. I couldn't take everyone down the highest way. Well, I don't think buzzing their story?
Speaker 2: Dude? What the where is it not? I don't know what would you what you say about George? Why does it have spots on it? What does that bums? I don't know. I don't know how girls would respond. Does it when you burn? Right now? Does it p when you burn? Does it when I burned? To the P? When I burn? Doesn't burn? When you little Disley moment? You know? I don't know how girls would respond. What is the ligetra yeletra? What is that? Why? Why did that just come to my fucking head? How do you say it? Fucking well? So? What there are some of your favorite words that you want to know? What they are? In Spanish? Okay? Let the funny word? I love? Pantalona? Is I think that's such a funny one know I'm saying, I'm saying, what's a word in English that your curds about? Behind me? Obviously we know that you know about. Oh oh uh is it overweight? Oh? Vessel? All this like o beest? Yeah? And who took Mexico was taken over by the Spain, right, Spaniard the Spaniards, so Spaniers over Mexico Watermela Solvador, all Spanish speaking touches. Right, damn, this was caught on you niggas bad? What happened all the Aztec unity ship? That she wasn't funking with each other? No, oh, you didn't fun with each other? They didn't. Yeah, so if the tribes unified, you think you guys could take it down Spain they had guns and ship. I don't think so.
Speaker 7: They had guns and diseases that they all that Spanish flu that and the rape ship comes from the Spaniard side.
Speaker 2: Should we think some things are touching their touching their little the Spaniard side. What allergies do you do? You think they came into me too far? Into these right here? These are so literally like literally the thicket yesterday he was like you almost start drinking. If I get hives, I'll just go into the pool. It's like, what is that gonna do for your hives? But how do you get hives four days later? No, it builds up four days later. I hate the move. It was the same day. It was like the next day Mexico getting happened, and then it was a congestion. Bro, night is when the hives happened. And by the way, bro, so we get to Arizona, right, I wake up? This wakes us up? Yo, I got I got everyone burritos. I'm cool, I'll go up sausage. Why did you do that ship? I think? Oh no, I think somebody ate the plane that was supposed to be yours. Yeah.
Speaker 9: He had two plates that have pancakes and eggs.
Speaker 2: And so then it's on you guys. No, no, no, no, because you guys it doesn't matter. You guys should have been enforcing this ship. Well, hey, guys, what the fuck Jack Carden's fucking does How many times did I go to your room then there was food? To be honest, how many times did I go to your room and there's food outside? I bout everybody food? Oh, three time? Four times? But I was I was hung over. Yeah, I guess we could blame each other. Let's not play the blame game, though, you know, I guess I started it. So I ended up getting the personal pizzas from uh Pizza Hut, and I got two of them literally right after it was it was a deal by we going. But by the way, whenever I go to another city with you guys, postmates are so cheap. Well, because it's cheaper in those cities. Yeah, we were living like one of the most expensive ones on for sure. Do you think we're more expensive than Miami? Is that rhetorical or you're being you're asking for I was rhetorical a little bit. Okay, Yeah, I can do what I want. Shut up, you shut the fuck up. You ship the fun up? Yah everybody, And this YouTube episode is interrupted by Prize Pigs and Me Feel Me. Price Means is the number one number one fantasy sports app in the motherfucking world, where thousands and millions of downloads are the best. People. Fuck with it, me, Me, me and a d everybody, it's the best app. Come go price Paez. You guys use my code Duno or right now, if you guys put five dollars, you'll get fifty back instantly, win or lose.
Speaker 7: The World Cup is going on, and these are my picks. So come to prize picks president linking the description use code doing. If you haven't signed up, or if you've never used the code, put my code Colde Duno.
Speaker 2: Put five dollars on any of.
Speaker 7: Your favorite picks. It's up or down, less or more. That's how it is, baby, It's super simple. Use my code right now, linking the description. If you put five dollars, you'll get fifty instantly, winner, lose. The World Cup is going on, so it's the best. Soccer is kind of the most simple then a lot of the other sports, you know, because it's super I feel like everybody played soccer just because it was such.
Speaker 2: It's such a known sports. I feel like most of you guys. Pretty no, pretty well, So again, use code doing no present link at my description on price picks. Let's get it, baby, these are my picks. Hey, rested peace memo, Troe retired memo to right.
Speaker 7: We went to you, say, rested memoo stupid career way, But yeah, why didn't you wake the funks?
Speaker 2: Stupid? Huh oh I fool? We got pretty lit. Where are we end up going there. Oh, we went to the R and B Night, No fool, Tucson, Tucson. I'm talking about two song Soon we went to R and B Night for Tuesday. I didn't buy everybody burriders a fucking idiot. No, I'm talking about Tucson in general. I was talking about toothon. I said, where do we go to the night of tu Soon? We went to the R and B Night where it was a bunch of black people and they were gonna beat your ass. Remember, because you were in their section that you see the bigges. We walk into the club and uh, I guess the section we're gonna be at, like a few black some black foods are there, and they start tripping. Bro Oh, they start tripping or not on you. Calm down, But you're not a bitch. Well, you're not a bitch. It's okay, Internet. They didn't tramp on him.
Speaker 7: No, you have to say this because when you're say a story, you have to know the story. I do the story, Okay, Okay, So I want you to say it. Then I'm gonna correct every time you're around.
Speaker 2: Okay. So the bottle girl talked to them aggressively and told them, they have to move. So they were tripping on the bottle girl, and.
Speaker 8: The bottle girl had gave them the table. They had all the section, and she took him over there. The security was like, there's a big guys reserve thing right here.
Speaker 2: Where did it go?
Speaker 8: She was like, I don't know, but I sold this table, so that they got into it with the security guard because she had fucking gave the table to them.
Speaker 2: They were like, oh, she's gonna be in my section. Let me at least get a picture. How do you know all of this?
Speaker 7: You were right there, You're fucking on your phone, hitting the plugs, sending dick pic, sending money to prostitutes.
Speaker 2: You'll be all over food literally.
Speaker 7: So what happened was the boy the hommy shot but he had already reserved the table, but she sold them not knowing yea, I think he said. She she usually doesn't work on Thursdays, so she didn't know. So then that fool she had never trying, and then they were like, hey, you gotta go, it's already reserved.
Speaker 2: It was it was between them like I think, but I think you They were upset with not upset, but it's like if somebody told you gonna do something, and then you get that's not feeling. He's like, bro, he's I was like, it's not good, like, hey, let me get a flip. Was like, hell, yeah, it was quite a cool. Then how did you jump? I thought I've seen Baby Tron, So how did you do it? From that to him trying to beat my man? I don't know. I was trying to make a joke me and that start. We saw Baby Tron and I've never seen you getting hard over another man. So so I see this food that looks exactly like Baby trying on the crowd, and I'm like, no, that's why is baby trying in Arizona? We check his instagram. This was like damn, it's so hot over here or something, and I'm like, oh ship, it's hard this fuck over here. How excited were you to see it? Like one? To him? I don't care for him, but I was just like, oh, that's it. I was like, I didn't it didn't seem like you're not. No, I just looked it up. I don't care for baby. Come down, bro, shitty boys, come down. I would have been at like an eight. I mean, stand just fucked up a t and t splash brothers, man, we just made three your piece. I never liked scamming music like that made card scamming. I was just I was so confused because like but I was more on like I understand because then it's like it's like that type of No, he doesn't like that type of ship though, you like, like, that's not the same as the I'm worrying food that you'd be watching little as you there's not I don't know cars, that's not that's just from it was from Detroit. They're like real to Young O G and all them. They have all songs together trying to know where baby drops from. So what I'm saying is, but isn't that that whole era like the sound cloud Carson isn't like you definitely listened to you know, who do you listen to? And why are you getting so offended? Because he keeps saying that whoa what? Why do you say that word? The F word and not the good one? No way, I'm coming crazy again. I finished my thought. My thing is like your vibe is like, is that not his vibe? Have I gotten that him down? Let us finish. I'm just saying I got that impression off you too, I did. Where the have I played cars? I don't think. I don't think you played around them because we don't let you get dogs. Because this is the same this is the same situation as Angel and we also have his favorite Pokemon No no, no, no, no no, no, he's I would say he's an asp rocky. You are like, yeah, I've been in the car with him one ding.
Speaker 7: I can say Andrea's classic Mexican uh regional music.
Speaker 2: I would never take that from you. Let me finish.
Speaker 7: I assumed because you go to these concerts where people are wearing all black and black foods that white boys and thongs and thought I just assumed that was the vibe.
Speaker 2: I just I literally would not go to that concert, but my sister bought me the ticket. I was like, I'll go. You wouldn't go to an Apt Rocket concert because rockets. I would not pay for it, though. But when we were at bro, well, you weren't there. I went to Rolling Loud, Remember I went to Yeah in the day before.
Speaker 8: I didn't stay for a Rocky sh I'm already tired. I'm gonna doude you were talking about. But I wouldn't pay for like myself, I would not.
Speaker 2: Get away really.
Speaker 7: Okay, So then I have a question album, So is baby Keep not the same as a rocky and all that?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Is it not crazy white boys that go crazy for songs? It's different. I just think that's different. Though. I get what you're saying. That's my favorite songs for them are not the crazy monster songs. Okay. I think I think right now Baby Keep is better than a soup right now, right now, career wise, like right now, no no, no, no music, why sorry, no career a legend. Dog. I think the music he's making a little better would not be where he's at it if he did not say that Kendrick was his cousin.
Speaker 7: Oh facts, that's a fact, okay, Okay, okay, is it is what he makes great music?
Speaker 2: Okay? So it's Ken Carson the same ship as like destroyed Lonely. Yeah, i'd say so, yeah exactly. There all the foods that were throngs and he would jewel their fucking nipples and ship. Yeah, like like that one you foods don't scare me. He's saying this. Wait, I thought that's like like that's like guardianship. Okay, did he not give that a person that you did. And that's why I kept asking you, Remember what I said, do you listen to nine bitious? I kept asking, who the fuck is that one of them dudes? Oh that music is like the new demonic music. To me, that's just scares me.
Speaker 7: I don't that ship like like like then, like the ship that had a fucking house phone and and oh I thought that was your Well I feel like you know so much about them, you know a lot of um.
Speaker 2: But I can't listen to you. You know, So Slimy, that's my dog. That's your dog. That's the Homies cousin. I se god, yeah, the home you know it from uh from Louisvis. Boy, that's just like they're like they were. No, I just I thought that was that's your dog though, that's my dog. So we got you text him before, yeah, man, Slimmy yeah yeah, swear to guy. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah. I can't now they talked them yet. I don't know the question. But I'm one of those rappers. And hey, man, so clainly, you've been having a lot of controversy with regarding your music. How do you feel about that? I like, how no, no, no, but my dad I thought that was your and and you didn't give it across what.
Speaker 7: You Yeah, I don't think there's nothing wrong with that. I just I just I think that's a lot wrong with that. Listening to all that ship's you can't go from that just blow my mind. No no, no, I'm not talking I'm talking.
Speaker 2: About you never have. I don't listened to that monster music. No, no, but I'm just saying. I'm just saying the fact that you think you can't be yourself around us, that blows my fucking mud. We thought we were home for Lauren. I definitely play. I'm I'm like, this is exactly the angel. And then you're my friend and I love you, Jarney.
Speaker 7: And if one day you want me to get your tickets to tickets to Ken Carson, I would listen to Carson.
Speaker 2: So you're refusing free King Carson tickets. Yeah, even if you're v I P. I don't listen to the sweet I don't care. I don't listen. If somebody were to be like, here's King Carson tickets, the first person I would think of your sister, your sister, my sister. What is your sister listened to? She that's her BIB Like wait wait, wait, do you like trippy Ready? I love I love me some really, I love you really like two three songs from I only know that. I only know the against I love side love Baby. You got time, misterday, but today I got time, little baby, because you've been up on my mind A little baby. I really hope you. I love that song dog Wait. I really thought that was your vibe. Man.
Speaker 7: But I do like Bob, but I'm also I'm not. I don't know anything I would I I don't know anything he was that that ain't that rocky drop. But I definitely love.
Speaker 2: Only have to Oh what a sap weed the trailers? After testing, I stopped really listening to him. Yeah, even like Joey Badass.
Speaker 7: I still remember when our future was doing like a reaction to people with music and they laughed at Joey Badass.
Speaker 2: I think Joey Badas is way better than our future. Do you remember that when they left? I didn't even see that video that would have pissed me off. Bro. Well, Joey Batis is better than Who, than the whole future?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: I think I think Era as a collective, whoa better than our futures? Who does our future have they have time to the creator and Frank Ocean ear earl sweatshirt. I see you swe out of seven eleven I seen it was like, bro big feather who walked away from like I was a bitch? You in mind? Nigga? Who are you that perfect? Yeah? Right there? But you know what I'm talking about? Yeah, right there. But you know this, he just did a new album where you know how Yemmy Indonesia. I told you where. He brought the Yemeny Indonesians sound to the to the track. So I thought that was pretty cool. But damn he even I love what he Would you ever go back to England? Yeah? Oh yeah, all right the pitch what yeah? Just the game yesterday, That's what I was trying to refer. Okay, okay, no, no, the pro many Mexican bitches are so bad. Bro. We need to go to watch party soon. We had one. There's no more watch party for Latinos, none really, by the way, lost, by the way, by the way, they lost the World Cup. Yeah. So what teams are in right now? Colombia? Colombia is in right now. Spain has passed. Oh Spain, Portugal, Oh, Portugal is gone. Yeah, damn Renaldo's career over the two foods that don't know ball talking about is kind of the ball No angel knows ball alight. So we're with the Cris Morocco, England, Norway and then the ones that are still left.
Speaker 10: Uh well, Spain also past it's Belgium, Argentina, Egypt, Columbia and Switzerland.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait what I was saying that you threw me off? Okay, so Proira our future gang. Yeah, so I think I think our future only has those three people. Oh but pro Era has like the dude Shid, the dude, the Internet.
Speaker 7: Jasper, Jasper being on Jackass for the last three movies talking about music. Bro, No, you're talking about no no yeah, no, no, no no, it's a collective music only those new music only kind of the creator of everybody in priorra beat.
Speaker 2: You're you're telling me that that that that I guess last time I guess a smoker song. You think that was better than old school than Oldie? Yeah for sure. I don't give a fuck, bro, this is my preference. Tell me what you are mad at me? Dick, No, I think I think Odie's a banger and it's dope as fun. But I think the song School High is better than that song. It's just my preference. And what is what is Frank saying? O D I'm gay? He said, he said it, I'm high and I'm by the way straight. Oh I was wrong. No, he he.
Speaker 7: Makes the video and then what makes the video a lot better is when the cameraman kind of like, hey man, we gotta figure like shoot the funk up recording.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I watch the videal like once back in the day, bro, I used to see.
Speaker 7: Them love when I went to Fairfect hid Wait, wait, are you an off future hater? Because I s shire with me to you sevent eleven.
Speaker 2: No, I've been hating since I was a kid. Yeah, for sure. He doesn't mean to me, just ignored me. Well that was mean to me. Was talking he was, And you're over here sucking their fucking dicks right now? How was I was talking mean to you? She was just like I said. When I was walking up and I was asked for cars and fan name, he was like, oh, no, I'm busy right now, bro, keep walking. I was like, all right, I kept walking. I've seen a Rocky on Beverly and Fairfax right after school when I was with and I was like, yo's get a picture and he went, oh, not right now, my boy. I was like, there's no one around, nigga, why not right now? There? You guys have really bad luck. Yeah, who did you see? I've seen Timothy Dela Ghetto outside of fairfaxt High and I took a picture with him, like him nigga higga, you know niggah. Yeah. That for raised me too. That kept Jumper, kept Jumber listen to listen. Kept Jumble was a huge Asian YouTuber and that for Converted and Out. He's like he's like a Hindu monk and he's over there Santa Monica and he's like trying to convert niggas and ship like it's crazy. Bro. Yeah, with anybody career change. Yeah, I guess so mean or nice both both? Uh, I'm mad. When I was younger, Ah, I met Don Kennedy was working when I was working at Loco Huge Fan. He was really nice. Oh yeah, but Dom Kimmy looks like super dope person. But you would think that about our feature too. You think that they're like they were taking I knew they were good for you, bro. They what is it? They?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 2: They kind of displayed themselves as like not gonna say rude foods, but like crazy foods. You know. Yeah, I met No L. G. Hector.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, he was me and he ignored me contract to introduced us. That was a Puerto Rican, right, and then I went and like shake his hand and he just kind of looked that in and they kept talking. I feel like, you know, yeah, yeah, and then you watch another presivereers again never you know, well, for I hope they all get bombed. Hope they want to space and blew up and got you by aliens. How the fuck did they start in Echo? They started the Echo Park.
Speaker 2: These niggas went to space, bro, you know that right there they were on the rocket ship they hit space. I think they saved the world or some ship. I don't know, bro. Yeah, but there's no way you're you're you're like the president and you're like, we need these white people from Echo Park, we need you guys to save the world. Funk out of here. And then no Logy was yeah, And then I met I.
Speaker 7: Know what, you're really disappointed in you? Yeah, that's sad about disappointed in you. And then I met a but I'm in school with you here.
Speaker 2: Oh sick, Oh my god, let me tell you all. And then I was I was up, I was leaving.
Speaker 7: I was trying to be cause I already need to rend the We're gonna make fun of me and I was like and then when I said that, I was like, can I get a figure? It was like hell yeah, and I took a photo.
Speaker 2: You understand, But that's what like the first time. Bro, listen, you take that. Yes, my nigga. If you think about it could be worse, my nigga. Don't stress, my nigga. Yes, my nigga. That was a lot of niggas, okay, but but I you birthday party. I'm in the line of the concession stead the black and Ship. They rented out a roller rink. Yeah. And then I arrived and nigga at everybody was niggas are doing the Hoover stomp outside all dancing together and ship. I'm like, okay, we go inside. But that makes you uncomfortable because you're from plucked. I'm not about to get last with. So I'm in line and I'm getting nachos right. I turn around, I see school with you right here. But the conver to them, Yeah, bro, I did not know that. But listen, listen, I get starstrucks. This is a person who's to listen to your kid. You know, I get stars. So this is how it went.
Speaker 1: Now with loads faster quotes. Start at the Low's Pro desk. Got a material list handwritten on a sticky note. Who saved us a photo?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 1: Bring it to us and get a quote in minutes. And if you don't see what you need on the shelf, we'll help you get it. You can access thousands of products beyond what's available in store or on lows dot com right from the Low's Pro Desk. Build quotes faster and source the materials you need to keep your jobs moving.
Speaker 3: Just like that, add loaves, close your eyes, exhale, still your body, relax, and let go of whatever you're carrying today.
Speaker 4: Well I'm letting go of the worry that I wouldn't get my new contacts in time for this class. I got them delivered free from one eight hundred Contacts. Oh my gosh, they're so fast and breeze.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I almost couldn't breathe when I saw the discount they gave me on my first order.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, no mistay.
Speaker 6: Visit one eight hundred contacts dot com today to save on your first order.
Speaker 2: One eight hundred contacts. And I'm staring at him like this the fucking nigga. This this happened for like three minutes straight. He's just staring at school with Q. It at him and he's like, all right, I have a good one, and I'm like and then this is the time I had my boos. I'm here limping away and then my head, I'm like, what the fuck is wrong with me? Dog? So I guess if I ever do meet him again, I hope it goes. I'd already met Q by then. I think I was in a cool with Q by then. But hey, under this, Q, I get locked in that. We literally locked in, nigga, get us all get locked in there, and nah, you don't fuck with you. I got you. I'm gonna cock you. No, I don't call it. You are getting ner. I don't know that. Yeah you know.
Speaker 7: But when I but I did, I was like I was literally halfway down the stairs like this, look, I was heavy way down those stairs and I was like, oh, go down. And I was like, damn, am I group if I go to school with you for a photo And like old me was like, fool, You're a joint to you. He's watching you podcast. Little young me was like dude, schoolboy, Q, mac Millard and Rocky you remember that era, like this is your chance for when I was like Kendrick Lamar the whole black.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was like and I was like, fucking I'm gonna upstairs. Then I went and I was like another, like a Q, can I get a photo?
Speaker 7: Let me get a picture, and then and then look and then look, I'm gonna be honest. I'm gonna be honest right here. Card they we were talking about t top ten favorite artist rappers, right he was one of them. But I didn't want to do like a groupy bitch. I was so scared of being myself about Ken Carson. Yeah yeah, I was like I'm scared, like I'm scared. Let me and I said make me were cute, but cute. I really meant you over Mick mill any day.
Speaker 2: Meek Mill yeah, the diddy one, Yeah got him get up, come on. Yeah. So yeah, but now that's my dog show all the black people. I just listened to. Uh, I was listening to the Absolute i'msto makes like very different music episodes like terroristind the Man. You know what I'm saying. So I was listening to the Terrorists. Oh that's Tim Janko and uh Danny Brown. And this one has a line where he says, I've seen a picture of Hitler when they when the towers drops, Like he's just crazy. But I just always thought that collective was so dope, like Black Kid before them, when they came out, they were doing all the you you know, like all their group songs together tours like bro Bro. That was such a great era for us Bro. That was such a great era for rap bro. That's what fun as fuck that was. Like, that was like the era where I like it. That was one of the best double cells. Oh p yeah, can I see who's on that line up? A dude A SAPs there? Or or do you remember when b E. T had the cipher of Asap Mob and Black Hippie the TD cipher dog. It was like one line that you can always stick with the kena Lie where he's like he's like, uh wait, wait are from the cipher? Yeah he said he said, he said, uh, And there's something fuck, I gotta stitch it up. There was a line that I remember was in it too. When I was like twenty thirteen one right, yeah, yeah, I had.
Speaker 7: To be like remember when ADHD came out and then he had the Aobies to the faith?
Speaker 2: Fuck that full of dollars in that case?
Speaker 7: Fuck randomly, I just be like a doobies too, and then when I'm in a really good mood, that's what I'm listening to.
Speaker 2: Dog, it is a double twenty thirteen. Yeah, Travis got Joey badass Logic, Absoute Action Bronson, chief Kid did he right? Sorry? Those Disney Wright was a legend.
Speaker 7: Dog kirkle bang wow, Trin of that games. I got a answpt my cup.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you remember he did this? Whold up? Wait a minute, your career range ship unless I got some ken drink in it? That was hard dog, that got you ing. Hell yeah dog, they put him last for a reason, actually brought an asshole. Logic's biracial, do you know that? Yeah, he's half black, I swear yeah. But you know, Chris Logic came from selling drugs to his father to like helping the suicide Preventional Line ship. Like I know, he was joking around about that ship, especially South Park when cart him wanted to kill himself and he's like, guys, don't dad, don't Dad Carton We've been talking to himself. When this who made that song, he performed that song, that number got called like the most ever got called. So like that foo helped out a lot of people. Yeah, but what'd you say? We were driving? Oh, I said, if I heard that song, I want to I don't want to be alive, thig something to do that. I don't want to be a lot. If you were to cure him, how would you do it? I don't know. I heard about a story where a food jumped off a building and his legs exploded. And obviously, so I think there's like a percentage of people that try to come in suicide that that fail. They they regret it once they do it. Do you know what I'm saying? They regret it once they attempted, Like the minute they jumpopped like I shouldn't that type of ship like this this is who jumped off his legs exploded and now he just goes around talking about suicide prevention, Like he walked around his legs exploded, Well they expladed from what was he had impact? Do you think he started bumps his foot like, no, he jumped off a fucking building, but he landed on his feet, on his feet, don't even what. I don't even know what happened. What the fun was that? I don't know. And the point is, so we look Arizona. We were on the way there. Okay to me, do you know the craziest idea? Because we got a p S five for the road, but we always use it at the hotel. I guess now we bought he bought a fucking monitor. Now we're using it. In the sprint, everyone's playing. I see angel in the back, the angel and he's talking. He brought his three DS or some ship and he's playing a Pokemon and this is like, this is like a dude that has like really big thighs, a really big stummach. He's a probably Yeah, he looks like an overweight site to Bob, exactly Bob with the dude Bob from that one movie, which movie, the one that wears the Beanie, the legible movie, the one where there is like the choir food the two foods. I think he looks like I think he looks like have you seen Spike Kids where the person makes their own face. Yeah, he's one of those niggas. But this with Angel. I remember he was playing in the game. He was playing, he was playing Pokemon, so I asked him. I just asked him regularly. I'm like, my boy, like, what's your favorite Pokemon? I don't have one? And I think he said that take it like we're gonna make fun of him for like a pokeon. I'm like, I'm like, so I started laughing hard as fuck, and Dudos laughing too, and We're like, honest, niggas, this nigga's embarrassed to have a favorite Pokemon. I thoughtought she was so funny. Dog shout because when he was drunk, I was talking to him. I was say, Angel, you're good. He was like yeah, and I was like, what's your favorite Pokemon? He was like, he just shrugged his threw up. After he throws up, he throws up, and we get back to the BMB. We're all getting lit. I tried to use the bathroom. This was there for four hours, sitting on the toilet and passed out. Don't mean Angels like the nicest forever, you know, the coolest. This day, I wanted to fucking physically assault this nigga because I'm being nice. I'm like angel, bro, come on, bro, like we gotta go. I opened the door and cracked the door a little bit. This nigga is seventy five percent sign like his thighs run up to his chest Like that's just crazy. Hey, hey, well comes of the t problem that we're getting flavor room his thies, like getting faded room his feet and high elevation. What does that mean?
Speaker 9: I believe your diroide produces like certain hormone.
Speaker 2: What's a thyroid? His neck? Thyroid?
Speaker 11: It's a small butterfly shaped located in front of your neck. It produces hormones that control the body's metabolism, the rate at which your body uses energy, affecting vital functions like heart rate, breathing, didition, body temperature move.
Speaker 2: That's pretty serious.
Speaker 9: Like let's say if you don't have like those hormones going into your body, like now, who.
Speaker 2: Just get stick? No, I think a lot of needs a dire product. I think I think part of the bit, I don't think a thyroid makes yours? Isn't that isn't that an excuse? I think it's a bit he doesn't have. You gotta understand he's not a comedian, so it's kind of hard. It's kind of hard for him to get a little jokes. Hey, if we're in the car, you probably have a tyrone on your lips. I was making I was making fun of fucking n So and I forgot mad that it was so funy Bro. I kept telling him that other comedians are better hustled than him, and this food said this who kicked me in my shint? And he said, respect my game, Respect my game. I think you would favorite Pokey winning Yo, Angelo, Yo, Bro, we're at the podcast right now. Say what's up? What's what's up? Yo? We just wanted to ask you what was your favorite Pokemon? Do you have a favorite Pokemon? Yes? And no, Bro, I don't Brother, I told you I love all right, but thank you, Bro. We'll see Hey, Yo, is the Thyroid Ship real or no? Nah? Bro? I got se Okay, all right, thank you? By just a fucking fun that's all it is, No, Bro, that's his comedy. Definite does get shoes. Went to the gym out Thursday and sign where like Angel is getting the sogn and he's like he's like, hell no, for you want me to pass? Are you going to get Yeah? Yeah, yeah that he's thinking. That was that find the funny I joking about the les where he says, get their flash. But like before we start the podcast, through that ship before we start have allergies right now, literally way allergies. I should take them to Benjoe. Do you have any you know he has them on dead Nigga. He's taking them up. Yeah, you ma, that's what do you wait? Wait wait ben Jeff for allergies? Yeah, or if you want to see the hat man? Who the fuck is the hat man?
Speaker 8: You take too many of those ships start hallucinating and there's always a happening right there?
Speaker 2: What is the shadow people? No, No, that fels like everybody sees him. If you would like take a lot of Bendin. I got scared. You're such a swear. How many? How much?
Speaker 8: I got scared last time because I thought I took to too many and I searched what could happen if you take too much?
Speaker 2: How many are you taking? As man with the hat on like a top hat? Yeah? Yeah? Literally? Is this a thing?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 2: Search up pat man Bendrol. This doesn't make sense if you're being for real, I'm never I don't know walking in your house with a hat on. What the fuck he's not playing? What I'll telling you. I searched it up one time and I was like, oh ship, press pressed images, Oh all right, press exit. Read it, read it read I was just gonna sucking my head. But I don't want to do this.
Speaker 10: It says the hammon is recurring, terrifying, this nation of a tall, featureless shadow figure. Why in a wide brimmed hat, people commonly reporting hi during your states of delirium sleep aroalysis, notoriously when intentionally abusing high doses of over the counter at.
Speaker 2: The medic and be that's just cocky when you go to fucking Disney Concrete.
Speaker 7: It is on me how they were those stupid ass like curious georgiads. Whenever they're like on dates like anything, it makes them to a little more sophisticated. I don't get it, but I gives him not a thirty year old man with kids and ship. But that's like the only thing.
Speaker 2: But I'm why are you taking this much? Benny Joe?
Speaker 8: Yeah, the first time, the first first time, it was really bad, So I took a ship a little.
Speaker 2: Have you ever said you've seen the hat man? No? Oh, but I got scared. I thought that I took way more.
Speaker 7: What if what if we all take a bunch of benaer and then watch and then see the hat man together and beat the ship up?
Speaker 2: This nigh sounds scary. That's some creepy pasta ship. You remember, Jeff the Killer? I don't remember that. You remember social I don't want to see this. I cast it. It just still sucks me up. I don't want to see him. You don't want to see you're too, bitch. I don't want to see you live alone. Bough. Bro, Oh my god, that looks scary as scaries. Get off the screen. I know what's not I know. The definitely looks like when you bro take your off. Though. Now the first one scared of me, go back off. Actually let me scared of this? For them scared, it's terrifying. Bro or slender by thunder Man who didn't scare me that he lives that he looked like the guy for you know when bomb is missing the water? Yeah? Wait, that was scared. You you have the killer is a kid? Or was it for the obeying the walrus? What's that? Watch the video tiptoe to the wind. Put that up put that up. It's a viral video that went up. You don't talk about that song is scary right for me? Sitious tim Have you seen the food that sings that song? Yeah? That food is creepy as who's the food that sings this song? He's very popular, though, Are your fucking hys fair enough? Because you're scared, you pussy. I'm scared as fuck right now looking for Deep the boy wind. Yeah, of course he always looked fucking weird. Oh he's a fucking jew dog. That's a Jew thing. When you see one, they should gotta be going up. You died in the Holocaust. No, that's before that's crazy, look at the table tap why not over? No, no business that Holocaust. How. I'm not gonna get into say some stupid who's worse? It's real me finish Yahoo number one for sure, the big Yahoo. Yeah, I hope that food dies. Like, oh, I don't think we can put that up there, but I don't know. Woman just got arrested for that where she she said she made a joke about like, oh I hope I hope there's your a bombs a's or some ship because she didn't want to take a test and she got arrested. Yeah, that's school or some ship. But where like in the Middle East here here in like America. Yeah, but that's because she said that she hopes we get bombed.
Speaker 7: Oh we all damn resident for saying we get bombed, not because she said fucking Yahoo.
Speaker 2: Fu the fuy you bitch's the and you Yahoo if you're walking on the street and and what the coffee in Yahoo? Just buying a l a hot dog after the club food taking off of blood taking off immediately immediately. That's like you if you've seen uh, who's the billing him? Or hell, I'm asking him for a voter? I like that food. Yeah. Yeah, So after this World Cup ship Mexico players are definitely gonna get signed, right I didn't.
Speaker 7: They didn't let one food score in them until Yeah. I think I think they're gonna I don't know if they're gonna get signed.
Speaker 2: Who's the dark food. He's for sure getting something. He probably go to Europe if he wants to. But he's making so much money in Saudi Arabia that what the Europe? Yeah?
Speaker 7: And then but I think a lot of like the defenders, they're probably gonna get a cool little bonus check or even just get paid more food.
Speaker 2: For sure. The dude from South Korea came back to America. He fled the coach. The coach, yeah, because of food, because they were saying that food was cheating. No, they're they're saying, they're saying he was. He was like doing like Beds was like, I'm saying like like I was betting. That's what I said. What I said, cheating, cheating. What that's cheating? Eating is usually you know, if you're betting, you're cheating because then you he's sabotage and that's what it was. It was sabotage because cheating is like you're trying to win something or sotupid the sabotage. But you can cheat trying to lose too. Yeah, I guess so yeah, like Malik Beasley, Michael Beasley, Malik Beas Beasley. I've seen the video. But he just so this food, made a bunch of bets with like his homies or something, and then he's on the He's on the team. So obviously it's like how many rebounds you know, dog? There's just videos of him just standing in the corner he needs a rebound. He's trying to get a rebound over Yiannis or something like. It's crazy, you know.
Speaker 7: The god there's a video of that fool like ten seconds left there up by like fifteen, but he haves.
Speaker 2: To get over the under. I mean with the guy over under? I think that a point? Did that get his point? He dugs this third the aybody because he was cheating? Yeah, yeah, I'm glad. Okay, what can we talk about for the July m oh? Hell? Yeah? Hell? Why did you get quiet? That's so confused? What it was Jesus think about? We went to the Hemmy's house, the Big Dog Withnandez. I was fun as fun, bro, so many, so many bitches. Why didn't you guys get it? Why didn't you get in the water? I don't know, chilling. I thought it would have been a hassle school food. That's hey food definitely. Will doesn't know, but I ship in his kitchen. Really did you see it? I saw, I saw you. I don't when we came back. No, no, we're right there. We're all right there getting drunk. This was just right. I was waiting for the bathroom and I see him just wondering, what are you looking for? No, no, no, I want to get a drink. You're running side to look for like more alcohol. You're running, you're running in the slip ways. We gotta we gotta tour of the career bro. They have like a like a six or five Batman statue. Yeah, everybody was good tying. She just had a lazy river in his house. That was ship was so much fun. So the lazy river was the fun part. Those talkos were really good too, to talk. Did you guys think about the schools? I did a little bit. It was good. Yeah, it was better than like I would say, it's better than like regular restaurants out here for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I guess they're like one of the more propublar ones in Phoenix. Telling about Luciano, he planned the whole thing. I even DJ for a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's was fun. That ship was ty full on his homegirl spin in my face, spinning your face? You see it? Wait wait, so so so we're in the back of the spinner. I think she's like directly in front of me on accident, Yeah, on accident, but she just drinks out of the white clock. She was bad as did she spin on me? And I was like, what the fuck? I looked at Lucian. I was like, hey, nigga, but it was an accident. Yeah, I was like switch, I just switched to So I was like, he's I'm sorry the nice guy, haven't he's. Yeah, I have't seen him in a relationship because I know I know him for fucking so many bitches, Like he just be fucking these him in a relation it kind of it's it's I'm like really proud of it. You gotta watch what you say. You gotta bring back old older memories because then she starts tripping.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I really like school girls had a cool that s was tight though that show Sugar Tart, we had a good time. Now he's had a great time. That all the hammies were loving the gay food. That that fool was dancing like crazy.
Speaker 2: Yo foods loved bro we've seen this girl with like a like oh with the weird bbl her thigs, I would have hit, yeah, she had a thyroid problem, just got a problem. Yeah, are you a fan of the BBO when it like that? I'm a fan of all that ship fake auss like fake tips, fake guys, like a bimbo. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, But like I like even if it looks uneven. No, not really, but I just know I like women in general. You know, I'm not I'm not saying you don't like women for what the fun for audio jump to no, but I do like I do like a little like, yeah, I like a fat ass, you know know for sure? But what but but it doesn't buggy that it's uneven that would like that bitch the one over there? You I want to be able to funk with her though, you know, like you wouldn't fucking fucking yeah, like literally the reason but what about your lips? My lips like like like like they're they're healing every day if we dinhouldn't want to go on a date with you? Because thing is the bitchp she doesn't want to go on to do but she doesn't have to, bro, I know, I know it, like I'm not forcing women, like I'm not my father. But what if what if she's a nice girl but she just got a bad bbl like it's like bosh like that horribly like the one from the party. Her ship looked like pam peers in their ass. She looks weird, bro, you know what I'm talking about? That she looked bad.
Speaker 9: You really like her, like really really like her, and you have money, now, would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? He would, Yeah, you would. You would have paid. You would have paid for your bitches, people that you that you really like, and you see a future with. I see a future with We're gonna get married or something like. And because I'm not buying her bbo, so she could sucking.
Speaker 9: I'm not saying by her. You could reverse.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah you can't. Yeah, and then it'll go normal, It'll go normal, she wants. I think why.
Speaker 7: I think that's the train now with girls that were never going through their buttona face. Now that they're older, they're over it and now they're oh they.
Speaker 2: Get their ass out like you get their dam and then they grow shorter and then they they turn to to Mama Coco when they're No, that's true. It's literally there's like three versions of Latino women. It's like it's a little girl patrona and then fucking old grandma. I've never seen anything in between.
Speaker 9: That's so offensive.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Mexican women. No, I just think I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think it's I think it depends where you're where you're It's so like like lit'st say this girl like should have fuck the BBL and you reading like her.
Speaker 2: She's like, hey, babe, I want to reduce that. I'm tired of looking like a fuck. How much is it? Can you shut it up? No? Sorry, but you really like her, We can really like her. Fucking weird ass too. So okay, six thousand dollars. Now we're just being ridiculous, are you paying? You had enough money to get the BBL? Bit, you should have enough money to reverse it. Don't hit me up for nothing. That's so crazy? What about? What about? And that's a fact right on us. You're telling me you had enough money. Okay, so but you had enough money to get it, Yeah, you can't have get enough money to reverse it? Okay, what do you want to just to put the down payment? What to the down payment? Like two bands?
Speaker 7: No that she could have been two dollars? No, bitch, but this is your bitch. So I think you think we're thinking about just a bitch. You're fucking know this like I'm gonna marry this girl? Am I gonna marry?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yes? Because because it can't be like we're gonna break up like a bitch. We need to get married. This is your bitch. No, I need to wish to be my wife, like, this is my wife. Okay, you know what I mean. You're gonna be specific specific. I do want you to be as specific as possible. This is your girl. You're getting married. She you're gonna have kids.
Speaker 7: You are paying the wedding, and she wants to look amazing for a wedding gears, but she's started of looking at her new look.
Speaker 2: She wants to reverse and go back to ned and then I'll buy it. I'll buy the whole thing. It's okay, But we're gonna get married, right, bitch? Yeah, you get married because I can't buy it, and then someone else is gonna be fucking that butt. You know, I'd be fucking pissed. Bro what I'm practically playing the nigga to fuck my bitch, you know That's that's why. Okay, So there's literally it kind of got me irritated right now, I'm pissed. Okay.
Speaker 7: There was three batties normal bottom for normal bat normal body baddies, right, all natural you know, cut all the natural baddies out there, and they all came to you. We're like, hey, look we're getting a three a three for one deal? Did you have to pay ten baths from three of our bb Let me finish ten bad?
Speaker 2: But you could funk whenevery ones. We're fully healed. It's a lifetime deal. Uh and and the fun of them get married. I still want to fuck you have a five year span of what fire? What Here's not a lifetime nigga guy, fucking vintage, No, bro, don't change up the rules. Say everything right now, and then I'll talk gay.
Speaker 7: Three baddies come up to you, pretty phase beautiful, not your baddies, not your mommies.
Speaker 2: And they're like, hey, look we're in a three for one d on t J and t J. I said t J like it was a black guy, TJ, TJ.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get our bodies and we're gonna get a skinny b bill what they call it, right, skinny b bl nice little tits, nice ass. Pay for your ten bands. Yeah, and you can fuck this for five years straight whenever.
Speaker 2: You want five years ten bands. Sorry, sir, I'm gonna have to decline. Yeah yeah, wait, can I get like four something ship? Yeah? Already, you gotta whatever you want. You can make it ten years, bro, Na five seven five seven six six. That's a deal. Also, you right now? You know these bitches? Yeah, you know what? Yeah, I think I think I would. Is that is that tricking? That's tricking. Yeah, that's the definition of tricking. You spend the money on the bitch, literally you get something in return. Yeah, Oh, that's prostitution. Literally, what we're doing is prostitution. No, no, no, you do not that. I think. I think I think that's an agreement. That's an agreement. Okay, this is my may it's a it's prostitution because you're fucking for what money? You're not giving them money. Yeah, you're paying the doctor, so you're for a medical expense. That's gotta be another form of prostitution. I don't think giving something to get to fuck somebody in return is prostitution. For shure, that means well, that means everything is prostitution. Was then, wasn't it? Desiccase, everything is prostitution. You take a girl out on the day's prostitution, then oh, I guess, I guess. Then I guess the postition has to be direct exchange of cash. That's what it is. Like, Hey, I'll mean the girl, you'd be the guy, You're buying me. Okay, where are you? Where are we at? I'll figure out and like I wouldn't been there. I don't have a car, okay on like Hong Kong or something. I'm saying to mind a cut that's south Western? Okay, I get ready, I don't have a car to come. Can I be in your car in this situation? Yeah? Cool? They're black. Oh they're back. You're buying, bitch, half babby? How much? What you want? M hum for some head? Are you a cop? No? I'll be lying out by broke, shut the fucker. Shoot, Hey, this nigga's black. I said, it's weird. Bro. You're making it sound like you're an old woman. Are you? Okay? How much? Yeah, you're a cop. But you got a cop? Bro Okay, let me eral quick. No oh that's how they see it up to me for real. Yeah, yeah, I'm not a copy. Let's wear I'm not a cop. I swear. Okay, seventy five for you? Seventy five dollars? Yeah, hop in, Yeah, seventy five is great. I think you're I think you're understelling yourself. You know what. You don't need to be doing this anymore, you know, I think I think, yeah, so I think that's but I think that's a good deal.
Speaker 7: I feel like, how would you, Jared, how would you feel about me and Jakarta if we did that to three girls you knew?
Speaker 2: Would you think we're like suckers?
Speaker 9: I mean, if they agree to it, they agree to it, Well.
Speaker 2: How was if they just stop agreeing after they're healed? No, you got to write it? Yeah? Wait, wait, you can't put that on paper people that don't payer that's like a lead. Yeah no, no, I'm gonna just got reverse you're willing to take. I wouldn't be risking it though.
Speaker 7: Personally it's just like, damn, that's that's three baddies can buying And I don't have to fuck nobody else if I'm like focusing on me and you gotta get my little my little.
Speaker 2: Nutoff anytime, so you know, whenever you're gonna get your nut off, that's pretty sick. What's up you guys? I want to tell you about pro Club or No Club? Baby, this is a squad. You've been seeing me and Jakarta work with them a lot, and they just put us some photos of me and Jakarta and the little videos we've seen them. Please go foc with Pro Club.
Speaker 7: It is one of It is d d D number one street brand, really for the streets, really for the people. Very good prices. If you will spend over one hundred dollars then use my code in the description. You will get free shipping and maybe some other stuff I'm involved in there. So go to Pro Club, go to their website, go to their instagram. They're also going to be part of our live show at the Novel. We're gonna be doing some merch with them, so please go focus them. Please show up to the life show. What's your Pro Club merch, pants, socks, hat, It's all those great things. Go to Pro Club, put the link at my description. Find out how to win and get some free shipping right now. Go to the link in my description. Shot out Pro Club or no Club. You know the fucking boys baby yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo is to deal with. Had a bathroom break, but we're back now. Don't fucking got over here. I'm touching me, bro. You've been you've been touching, like too touchy, but you want touch you when I'm asleep. That's just go on. I've never you definitely done when you were asleep. No I've never touched you. And by the way, we were cleaning out there being b and clean out of it. I did. I didn't say you weren't cleaning and then finish, stupid bitch, go ahead. Why was there so many napkins? Next year room? And you didn't have energies at the moment, but there was like trying to say, you bro, no, okay, I'll tell them I have an allergy problem. That was it. I just like, I built a lot of mucus and I played with my fucking nose sometimes, bro, so you know it kind of hurts, you know, Yeah, but you didn't have energies that on that day. I did have alergies that day. You don't know what I go through. I just told you I did. You called me a fucking liar. I feel like you're trying to get out something. What are you trying to say? I just want to know why there was like ten pieces of that. I know, but I just toucheduff. Yeah and and I and I appreciate you cleaning the air, being b, but why not clean that first? I was focused on everything else. I guess I just didn't think that was I didn't I didn't know. I didn't know they have a dirty fee for Airbnb's andre that's the thing.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they can charge you because there's like a checkout like checkout rules, so like they specifically tell you, like if they want to put you they want you to put the dishes in the dishwasher, like if they want you to remove the bed sheet.
Speaker 2: So we just have to follow that checkout role.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and if you don't, they'll charge you extra.
Speaker 2: How much does I charge you think?
Speaker 9: It depends on how messy you left it.
Speaker 2: Airbnbs are pretty costly, bro. How do you know? I don't pay for them, but I've paid before, like with the hum of my cousins and shit, it gets pretty big.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 2: I really want to do something cool like this year for my birthday, and I'm just I'm really thinking about it, Like where would you guys like to go?
Speaker 7: It's not it's not our birthday, it's I want to go to Big Bear for your birthday December.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want. I don't want. I don't want to be meet and Andy cous birthday. You know what I'm saying. You don't want to see you don't want to shut this. So if I go there and there's the cake, bro, and this is both of our nams. I'm flipping the funk out, bro. But if okay, but then who are you inviting? Because you have your cousins, you have your brother, no thommys, all all of you my cousins there. I have to separate my groups. Yeah, I could talk to oh, but I'll probably bring raymundoing them to this one. Okay, you feel me? How big is the airbnb you're trying to get diffrom you know what I said? How big? That's where they're from? No? No, how big is there gonna try to get so from? For my friends? What the fun that they didn't even do it? Why not? My friend? My friends are Fromjuan. I don't want to throw it out there for you guys. You want to know we got along with the one do you? Guys?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Not you? What about you? Where where are you from? Where are you from? Farm? You dead? Huh? When I walked those where my grandma, my and my grandpa from from my dad side sick? So yeah, probably four them know them, probably two of them. I'm not gonna write the other two cousins of them too. Okay, okay, so that's Ray Andy Andy dress.
Speaker 7: And Andy's bringing his girl one hundred percent on a tim to where you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Invite other girls because you're gonavite the home girls. All right, He's gonna bring his girl. Okay, Okay, I'm gonna tell you how hard it is how you do, how you show up and place. Then just do cocaine and your mother all these how people have to plan. Say, okay, so ramundo Andy, Andy's girl, that's three okay, and yeah you and Andrea well undress. Hold on, do you apologize for treating me bad? That's right here? Dinner? Oh but Thennor's gonna bring Brandie. He's gonna bring Koreina. Okay, Emily hopefully Emily goes what what somebody clip? That clip that's like I send it to her boy? That's suh, Demo, you're drunk as fuck if you think he's gone. No andyka, okay, Clarissa caressab that's thirteen. I don't even want to have a birthday, no more, but no, no, I want you to really think about a fidel. Okay, mm all fuck, but now you left Dommy, now you left Pisy and now you left Pisy. I'm not done. I'm not done. Okay, well, peace of having a child. He's pretty. I'm pretty. He's gonna oh wait December. Okay, Pa, Now you're gonna take a baby to a big bear. No fuck, no, I got okay, so Dommy, Dommy, I don't know if I want to go. Okay, don was really weird over there. That was fourteen.
Speaker 1: Now we're loads faster quotes started. The Loads pro Desk got the material list handwritten on a sticky note. You saved us a photo perfect, bring it to us and get a quote in minutes. And if you don't see what you need on the sholf, we'll help you get it. You can access thousands of products beyond what's available in store or on lows dot com right from the Low's prodsk. Build quotes faster and source the materials you need to keep your jobs moving.
Speaker 2: Just like that, add lows.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, exhale, fill your body, relax, and let go of whatever you're carrying today.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm letting go of the worry that I wouldn't get my new contacts in time for this class. I got them delivered free from one eight hundred contacts. Oh my gosh, they're so fast and breeze.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I almost couldn't breathe when I saw the discount they gave me on my first order.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, no mist day.
Speaker 6: Visit one eight hundred contacts dot com today to save on your first order one eight hundred contacts.
Speaker 2: I guess, demo, we do need to plug, okay, not down. Was in a relationship.
Speaker 7: So that's that's sixteen? Why no, no, no it that's sixteen. That's sixteen people are there And I know you're missing out so much.
Speaker 2: Ga, So how do you do it? Danny man? How do you do this? How do you how do you do trips with your friends?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 2: I also leave out It's super easy. Yeah, so how do you do it? You have to you have to cheat both friend groups the same. One friend group is more sensitive than the other one. My to oldest sisters, like they don't not give a fuck about what I do in my day day day life, so they're not involved. To cook, you will be a little bit here. But she's cool. She gets along with the home. I think you can cook your closer and yeah, we get a lot more.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 7: I just think it depends, like for for Big Bear, like I have Big Bird. This past weekend, I invited people, I like, turn up a party with big bear. Yeah, I want a big bird in December with everybody. Oh, you said this past weekend, I was said this past weekend.
Speaker 2: I think I remember. I remember by the way, it was cool. Yeah, it was good. It just depends you're doing it. I think then it'd probably just be me and Andy and the cousins, just you guys. Yeah, we'll just go to dinner guys. Hopefully I have a bitch at the time, that's the best. That's the best. Or if I have a bitch, just me and my bitch, huh, that's fly. But who's gonna drive you guys up there? You don't drive me and my bitch and under that just us three one bed kicks size.
Speaker 7: Because because until when you do it like that, like like let's say, let's say you do have a bitch at the moment and you're like fucking only couples, then then you gotta do only couple, but you gotta.
Speaker 2: Keep it you've had an only couple of them.
Speaker 7: Fuck no, I never been I brought like because like, unfortunately fool when you're hang when your friend group with all a couples like mine, used to be no longer because I've left each other and they're very disprivering to each other. But uh, you feel left out, so at the most if you're single, so you invite a little breeze so you're not lonely. Yeah, but then the Chipper went to this past in December. It was just all the homies and then only couples was my brother law, my sister, and then dinner and and cookie yeah, and then and then and then I had invited andy Ka and my I mean Andyka and Clarissa, and then Staff and.
Speaker 2: Ruby and Donny dommy Flake.
Speaker 7: Uh, Clarissa was like, oh, I'm not going here, Ruby's not going because and then they don't really get along, like not that they don't get along, but they just don't talk to the other homegirls like that.
Speaker 2: So I get everybody it's.
Speaker 7: Because it's girls. Girls are very like girl girls are really weird, like Andrea. Andrea's being hello weird on fourth of July, like, yeah, that was stupid.
Speaker 2: We drove like twenty thirty minutes and the Spinners to go to this dope pass fucking party and then addresses she doesn't want to go inside because she doesn't know nobody there, nigga, None of us know nobody there. Oh, and you do know somebody there. We were turning up with them the whole night before. I was shy of what you could have met your husband over there. I'm so confused on what you were shy about. Yeah, me too, it's good shy. I don't know, but what is it?
Speaker 9: Thank you guys? Like I was asking him before we got there, like, how did you feel when you started going into rooms where you knew that people you know were like in the scene for a long time and you were where I don't where you feel like you don't belong because you're not in that space in a sense. So like me personally, I feel like I'm the background, right, Like I'm in the background and you guys are the stars. Or it's easier for you guys to go in and like make content and start talking to people.
Speaker 2: I literally only brought the camera because of the bitches. Im. The bitches are right there, nigga, we were so far away from I'm talking to you. You know, this is like any other kickback, just in a very big home with a lazy river.
Speaker 9: So dope though, Yeah, just somebody who hasn't been in that scene. Like it's just like I felt the same way when Marty invited me to his baby siting and none of you guys were gonna go there. Like you're in the room with concrete Jerry, like all these people that you've never talked to before, but you see them on your phone, so it's like, how do you make conversations? And the person that was like super nice to me and welcoming was Daty.
Speaker 2: So actually, and then it started from there, we wait, what welcoming to? Where to this whole comedy th Marty baby shower?
Speaker 10: No, it was like.
Speaker 9: Like he was presenting him to like everybody. It's just stupid.
Speaker 2: So I didn't Marty, Right, we'll get back to your but I was like, hey, yeah about He's like, I'm Christian and I was like, so what are you doing?
Speaker 7: I'm presenting to God? And I was like, how do you know what about? He's like, no, I'm presenting them to God.
Speaker 2: How do you do that? So you gotta like, you gotta comes into the skylight, you put them on the table, it shines the choir singing, So you gotta so you gotta there to be on a sunny day and you can't have sex. Like a week before did asked, Yes, you're your Cassolic.
Speaker 9: I grew up, but I'm Christian. I consider myself a Christian.
Speaker 2: Oh how did you when did you make the transition?
Speaker 9: My kids done introduced.
Speaker 2: Me to Christianity, to the real truth away.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: You go to Bible study you and now you be in the club and it's crazy, girl, you went for a Bible study. Now you went from the club. Terrific. What happened to you, Papa?
Speaker 7: Well, okay, John, please you can stop me when your bag the club.
Speaker 2: You used to be a Bible study. What happened Papa? That is not what happened you were you were you going to Bible studies and save your relationship? No? Or you were just like like how did he tell you?
Speaker 9: Like the thing that he did on Tuesday? So when we met, I was He's like, oh, what are you doing today? And I'm like, oh, whatever. I was single, I didn't have kids. So he was like, oh, I'm going to Bible study if.
Speaker 2: You want to come. See that's how niggas get pussy and then use it, use it, using the Lord to get some plays. Outrageous that he was going to call you beat and ask you please. No, you gotta call He's cool. No, no, no, no, get him No, who goes his nigga bro? He used the Lord to get some pussy. Is in set. I'm going to Bible study? Want to come? Did it turn you on that he was going to Bible study? For sure? That's about of God where you're like where you're like, oh my god, I want to Like it's attractive, like you just put together and then and then and and then. Were he's shy when you walked into those rooms?
Speaker 9: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure because everyone's looking at you.
Speaker 9: I never seen but I'm and I told you before, like I learned that, like people in the church are very judgmental.
Speaker 2: So it was like you overthink, like what should I wear? Like I think, I think that's I think that's all all religious things, Like people are gonna be judgemental to go to church. So you were so you were a messy jersey to Bible study. My dad isn't the Lamdiam jersey to go to the mosque. Yeah, he forgot like five jerseys. I think they're all fake, but it's cool. I give one of them. Yeah, that's hilarious. That's hilarious. Maybe Daddy got you by the lord.
Speaker 7: Will just wait, wait, wait on Tuesdays today, someone, when you guys do on Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Mondays.
Speaker 9: Sunday Saturday, they have church too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you would go to drinks on Canaday too. Now if I remember when I was going up you drinking? No, No, that's the thing, like you either go on and you can't be one in one. No, it was okay. So when did the devil take you back to church? About? Ain't what the joking dog and I got you that we're going to church? Have you heard your son sing? Still by ductor jay? Still? This niggas like four years old? What happened to church? What happened to church? Now? Nobody goes down to whichever? Would you ever go back though? Still down your kids and ship to be ready? No, like you need you need to be full fledged right half stepperd bitch, you're a half steppard. No, man, I pray, I pray? Did you pray? Yeah? And you're gonna get junked. That's like you would have me sicking before marriage. That's a hair does a terrible sin. Yeah. But We're not supposed to expose our sins. Buddy, get them ships, died with them? You know? People wait wait and then okay, what the fun we're having a conversation about you know, we're talking about your We're talking about your bead using Jesus to get some playing what you're doing.
Speaker 9: I'm just shy in general.
Speaker 2: Just be honest, be honest, be honest. Do you guys have car stage on the parking out of the church? Where Bible study?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Where was the bad?
Speaker 9: Was study happening at the pastor's house?
Speaker 2: Mmmm? Were there any miners there?
Speaker 9: His daughter's like it was it was for you, like the Bible?
Speaker 2: Why were you to do it? Was a conversation like you I was gonna say some crazy I say, Bible studies over Oh my gosh. She turned to like a swingers party. Actually just seen the video? Do you know what swingers are? And then are you still call with this pastor?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Or no?
Speaker 2: But I feel like, what do you follow on Instagram? No? Facebook? Have you have gone through his likes and repost?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 9: Okay, I just it was hit Wait what that's where you're quing?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 7: You felt like, oh you feel like when you guys broke up there on his site because that was his No, obviously they'll be on his side.
Speaker 2: He think got on hind side or you who do you think the lord was? Either what the devil were taking it to part? Okay, not at all. I think we are. I don't think we are. Well, I'm done talking about actually being a fucking shy fuck. It made me really uncomfortable. Yeah, you should, you should honestly, you know it's not that, but you should honestly pride yourself. You are a fucking dope person, back to like a little kid.
Speaker 7: But I don't get that you because you say you're not industry, but you're literally in the industry.
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I'm social and what do you think and what do you think the industry is? I don't know. I was so confused by that.
Speaker 9: But here's the thing, hear me out, like, I feel like LA is different. Like people out there were super nice. Everybody was like super they were super kind girls. But I feel like I've gone to things where girls don't really want to say, how do you this bitch type ship? Who's this bitch?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Wait? Where?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: It just things with me? Have you ever been in a place with me where you felt like that, yeah, awhere, I want I want to know aware your comedy show? Which one you yet?
Speaker 9: And your girl was like, oh that bitch that was there, Like oh.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're talking about the person I put in them one being toxic and draft get the fuck out of here. I thought you were saying like Chelsea Hyler came in spit at you or something. No, no, I would. I totally agree with you though you're fucking stupid that no, no, no, no, no no, it's not well well, regardless of anything that made it feel a certain way. And if someone saying, who's this to do with that lake? That has something to do with the person at the moment, I'm with being toxics different it because we need example. We went to.
Speaker 9: Pastel's Christmas thing. There was a lot of people there.
Speaker 2: That ugly premost Christmas day okay, that just they don't say hi, like but did you say hi? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Of course. And I always try to introduce myself like hey, like I say my name. But I was like, I'm not gonna be like, oh I'm doing know this and that like I.
Speaker 2: Feel like okay, and I only you know mine too. Yeah, yeah, and then and then and then they didn't say hi back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there was a couple of people that were like, oh yeah, because.
Speaker 2: They don't know you, They're just like the fuck And I totally that would make you uncomfortable. But I definitely I do think if you but you can't compare that to the situation I bet so, Like that's totally too different. Why is that girl talking about homegirl like that, Well, that was my girl at the moment he would check around. Yeah I did, because that's that's But have we all I been into age where talxic about somebody else's friend. Everybody that's a relationship. What you're saying, it's not an l A thing that specific situation was. And I know, and I think people being rude it's not an l A thing.
Speaker 7: I think that's people being them rude on their own because I'm I say hi and bye to everybody.
Speaker 2: I introduced one of the one of them.
Speaker 7: So if not an, I think we're it's because there's pieces of ships and root people in every and every But I think what you're saying is La is such a it's such a Hollywood place to where you get that.
Speaker 2: But and I think sometimes things could be a lot more a lot, but it's I think I think and and and.
Speaker 7: I understand you were asking me more because I think when we were driving up right, You're like, how did I feel when I came into the industry, Well, it's it's it's an introducing game. I just think it's that because and one hundred percent there's a rare breed like Luciano to where Louisiano's gonna make sure everybody in the team is it's okay, the driver, the the video guy, the sisty, that everybody. He's gonna make sure everybody feels welcome and everything. Obviously, yes, they know who I am, and it's a different thing. But but I do think that it's I think it's a people think it's not necessarily a city thing. And I think people sometimes who I do, act like that they're not from the city because I feel like when people talking about it and then you always hears that commendation, yeah, when white people are like, oh, it's because of la A, y'all, not from l A, y'all, not with born and raised here where whenever you walk into a party and was cracking my boy, And that's to meet you or high girl?
Speaker 2: What what are you doing? Like I've definitely went to a party in l A in the city or food's walking and you think they're too cool to say with something other foods, but were I'm not saying it doesn't happen. That's what I'm trying to say. That's just happened to me, uh, downtown l A. Maybe even though, like do you remember when dinner parties. We've had a few parties of dinners. I've had some foods go up there and not even say what's up to me? But I wasn't tripping. But but did you say what's up? Yeah? I say what's up to every Actually no I didn't. No, I didn't, but no, but I was already there. I was already there. But you should walking and say with up to me, I'm already here. Okay. See, And that's the mentality you have that's wrong. Oh my god, because it's white. But do you have a name? Do you have a name? Person? No, it doesn't matter, but yeah that does because what if that person thought that you were too cool to say to Okay, so you just got to crack the barrier, like did you shear what I want.
Speaker 7: I'm always say when I walked in, are you walked in a group together? I spread out and wanted to go say hi to everybody?
Speaker 2: Literally what I remember you want to go to the bedst What I'm saying is it's a thought. You know what I'm saying. In that party of dinner? Where you where you? Yeah? I guess so when you when? When? When? When your home? Just come to my house? It's my house, right, Hey, here's a chair, he's a table. When when when was it called sister and the brother in law? Hey, y'all need a water? Let me go get you something. That's a difference you guys. Unfortunately, you guys don't host nothing, so you got no I'm just saying that you learn certain things. So you're over here. That's like, but you're also like sucking your own dick right now too. You're very hospitable. I understand you were about the pity party because somebody walked into dinner's home and they didn't go say hi, you petty party. You just said one thing, and now it's a pity party, or now it's this, and now I'm the most hospitable nigg ever. All I said was I've been in certain situations and that's happened. You're gonna go back in time find that against say, no, that's what happens. But I don't need a pity party. All I'm saying is that did happen, And that's just myerience.
Speaker 9: But I think based on experience, like it makes me like me for example, because I've had experiences like that, Like it makes me a little bit like an overthinker when I go to things like that. You know what I'm saying, Like, it's not that I want like you to feel bad for me or being weird. It has nothing to do with you, guys. I feel comfortable and around you guys.
Speaker 2: It's just I think when you say you're gonna stay in the car, it makes us feel weird.
Speaker 9: Joking, I wouldn't die.
Speaker 2: You would have wasted so much gash exactly. Know. At some point you were ready and you're like, yeah, I think I'm gonna go do I can I just drop you off? Nah? Drop you off?
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I really thought you were gonna say the car. I was like, you're dripping? Have I ever done that? And yet the greatest time ever? Right, it was a great time.
Speaker 9: Girls were really nice girls.
Speaker 2: I think it's a girl thing. There's definitely a girl thing. Yeah, yeah, I think it's a girl because I feel like it's just like I meant foods that do different thing, and I'm like, like, I just got junk with everybody. I think guys get along a lot easier. It's so much easier. Yeah, yeah, maybe.
Speaker 9: It's I feel like when you walk into a space like.
Speaker 2: That, it's like who is But unfortunately, but Andrea, you are the industry. Now, I don't know what you don't understand by that, Like you work in the industry, Like that's the way you're because when let's say somebody needs something for me and me and.
Speaker 7: And we're doing so great big things, they're gonna have to hit you. So then you are the industry you're part of because now let's say they don't know who you are, and then they're on our dicks, like, hey, bro, let's connect.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, get on, Drea. Oh that's what it feels good when they treat you like first. And that's my whole thing. I'm not saying you have to walk around with a poster that says I work for Dono in Jakarta, or if anyone does treat you like that. There you have to let me know, bro T, I can like my boss, but I don't even doing it again. You have to have you have to have.
Speaker 7: I gotten this when I was first coming around. You're a lot, You're a lot more like to yourself. But obviously over time you will learn to be because you never know who's who before because because one thing, you can start working with me and Jakarta, but now you have experience of working with artists, podcast DJs, comedians, So now you can go get a job at a big company and now work for somebody else. And let's say your new comic that you're working with wants to connect with me. Now you have a contact of your old relationship. So you are the industry, so I tell you, But that doesn't have to be the conversation of the bad I thought and I and and maybe it was missing your where you probably thought it was going to be like an industry pool party. Yeah, no, it's just the hummies. A very nice big guy that plays in the NFL is one of all of our good friends and we all just have been to work in that and we and totally two different industry. By the way, Well, me and what I do with Lousiana does with Will does two different things. Lusiano throws festivals and big parties. Will is a professional athlete and I'm a comedian with like, so we're all in the industry, you know, we're all in the industry in different ways. We connect obviously what we do are intertwined with each other. But everybody else. There was a construction worker shout out my boy, Mack. I met him, Luciana boy. He's like a really big that feels like a companies. Yeah, he was thinking he was a cool ass food like I don't know what like, but yeah, I was. I was so confused, but I but it's basically, it's kind of like if somebody it's it's and you can correct me wrong. But I'm assuming your friends probably think that when you have like, well, you're not haveing any friends anymore. But maybe at the moment they probably thought like, oh, we're gonna go to doo loose parties. They already have to do the most or get ready to a certain extent because you don't know what's gonna pull up. But little do you know, it's just a kickback at dinners or something or at my house, you know, I understand, Yeah, yeah, go ahead, And you.
Speaker 9: Were saying, I agree, I agree with that. I think there's a level of like prove yourself because you're hanging out with a certain.
Speaker 2: Group of I would never want to prove not not not saying you improving myself too, people who think you don't want to get in the water, right, A little bit like what a little bit like I remember, prove yourself one of my don't need to prove yourself to nobody, bro No, Andre was saying, I'm saying that like how you were looking at that situation.
Speaker 7: Maybe a little bit was how probably people like you to understand like like to me and like obviously we are Bro're like hello normal, you know, like, but to somebody who's like like listen, they're just watching or listening and they're just seeing like data, they're just seeing what you see on the internet, they probably might think that if they go to your party or like your kickback, like they might be like, you know, you want to be like like dressed to impress or like you want to you know.
Speaker 2: So, and they won't get there drunk guys, girl, And then you get there and it's like hell, the cool you know, like, oh yeah, cool. Fuck. But there's been so many events that I've been to with you, and I've kicked it with fans like the whole time. Yeah, no, no, it's it's it's it's a lot. It's usually a rave events because like I love your rave events, but it's just be hot at fucktimes. Yeah, that kind of And they didn't give me all access. You said you didn't get it to the police. You didn't get real about that. I was pissed. Oh I mean in the back you were in a section? What section? Oh yeah, no, I went downstairs. Actually, I was kicking with Angel. We were kicking with fans. Yeah, I'm starving though that. They were right there, cigars, kicking about his drinks. We're cool, a little bar top on im talking. I don't know why did he want of the Why did he say the same because Hobby Samly was there. I was talking to this, I was talking to her dad. That's was funny at ship. But I just went on says I need some air for you know, yeah stuff though, good time, all right, guys, Well hey you're done. I'm done. Yeah, I'm fucking hungry. I'm starving and I have to pay it. I've been thinking about this payment the whole time. Alright, guys, we deal still have August twenty ninth. It's gonna be the Novo and this is probably gonna be the bit. I don't want to say names of who we got. I don't want to say names and food catch a clomar. I don't want to say, is that Rocky. We don't know. We don't know who might game might be the the biggest start, might be the biggest start, or it might be the food that lives on your block that wraps and you don't like him so well and dreck. I alright, guys, and we all.
Speaker 3: Close your eyes, exhale, fill your body, relax, and let go of whatever you're carrying today.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm letting go of the worry that I wouldn't get my new contacts in time for this class. I got them delivered free from one eight hundred Contacts. Oh my gosh, they're so fast and breathe.
Speaker 5: Oh sorry, I almost couldn't breathe when I saw the discount they gave me on my first order.
Speaker 4: Oh sorry, no mistay.
Speaker 6: Visit one eight hundred contacts dot com today to save on your first order one eight hundred contacts,