Speaker 1: Media. As you could see, we have upgraded the production value out this mug. Shout out the homie Curtis King for making sure I got set up right.
Speaker 2: You welcome the hood politics with pri.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm saying super excited since y'all making me do this fo yo eyeballs. Like every podcast has the pivot to video that meant I got a shower. I usually be doing this in my biyamas I crusties. But now since y'all gotta watch me do this mug, I gotta clean the room. I got my I mean my bad. It's the monitors mirrored. I got the plants over there.
Speaker 2: You feel me.
Speaker 1: That's a photo of me and refer to her by her prefix doctor Alma. That's the Real Ones banner for our Real Ones party. And this is the Real One's hoodie and this is the terrorform cold brew Cup.
Speaker 2: I apologie for y'all who've.
Speaker 1: Been keeping it real since day one and have been listening through your podcast regular channels. I appreciate y'all for keeping it real with me and staying true. You ain't got to do no video pivot. You getting what you getting? You understand, I'm saying, shout out y'all right now driving, cleaning your room, are working out? Got me on a you know, one point five speed whatever you're doing right now, shout you out.
Speaker 2: You a real one. I appreciate you. And also I.
Speaker 1: Appreciate y'all, you know saying doubling up doing the subscribing to prop hip hop. You feel me that way because if you be on my YouTube, then that means.
Speaker 2: You also get the music.
Speaker 1: I am rambling cause probably because I really don't want to talk about what we need to talk about, which is an all out, one hundred percent total absolute crash out that Tonnald Trump did did last week. So I feel like I'm talking about everything but that. But since we're on that subject, if you're in the LA area February twenty second, at the Sunset rooftop, it's a like hookah bar and lounge. Obviously Cali's still in licking its wounds. Although it rained yesterday, and I know, I know, California say this.
Speaker 2: It's a year. It's a meme. We say it every year.
Speaker 1: Look at each other, we go, you know, we really need this, right, we really needed this rain, but like we really did, like we really this time, like for real, this time. So we're still licking our wounds. But I still got to go back to work doing a little cool, little fifteen minute hip hop set at the Sunset Rooftop February twenty second. Tickets are like twenty bucks to get in.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: It's like those la folks, you know, like how hotel cafe is where you got to like go see the person that you want to see and say their name.
Speaker 2: That's how they get supported and paid.
Speaker 1: It's one of them situations, so you gotta go say you coming to see me. However, saw Rock from the Mighty Rhyme Sayers Crew is one of the dopest rappers. She is just freeting saying she's there. The hommy Scarab if you know hip hop from Living Legends, He'll be there, be and scared of by a song coming up too.
Speaker 2: He keep telling me his versus done. But yeah, we'll see anyway.
Speaker 1: If you're on my Patreon, you know you've been following the Tunnel Rats Terraform pod for which you know I get all emotional about features, but that's another story. So yeah, come see your boy there, February twenty second, Sunset Rooftop. Links and information will be on my website at prophip hop dot com now already absolute crash out politics. Pri The title of this only makes sense if you understand what a crash out is. We're obviously we're talking about the first week of presidency in all of the things that he did.
Speaker 2: Now a crash out.
Speaker 1: When I explain this to you, understand how slang works. It's slang is ever evolving. And I'm sure you knew this by now. Like, for example, to all my wife folks here, you know, when the dude started talking about raw dogging a flight, they obviously didn't mean raw dog the way that.
Speaker 2: The raw dog means.
Speaker 1: Right, that's my example that slang evolves. Right, once you understand what it is, you can start using it in funny different contexts and ways. But they didn't literally raw dog a playing unless they did, but that's not what they meant.
Speaker 2: So crash out the way I'm talking about it.
Speaker 1: I've even seen between me and my daughter, she means something totally different, you feel me, But I can see how the etymology evolved into.
Speaker 2: What she believes. A crash out is way we talking about it. To me, help you give you an example.
Speaker 1: So in squabble up on Kendrick's new record, he has a line about them crash test dummies didn't want your paychecks. Doesn't make any sense unless you know what a crash out is. What he's implying is that Drake put a price on Kendrick's head and nobody out here was willing to take that money. That's what that line implies. I can't say that's what he's saying, but that's what implies. So a crash test dummy would be the person that's willing to go crash out. They didn't want to. They was not willing to do that to Kato, not out here. So have you kind of like put together what I mean by by a crash out? Now the youngins mean they she my daughter means she's just on complete overload and shuts down like, Oh, I crashed out like I was I like I went I went to you know, I saw black, like I blacked out, like I was done. You know That's what she means when she says that. But I could see how again slang evolved, So don't let me be one of the old. Although apparently I am firmly in the unk age, I don't know I'm moving into but look, it's like this, so I might as well move into it right here.
Speaker 2: But look at Lack.
Speaker 3: The bull look is like this. Bulldok is like this.
Speaker 1: So going around black people Internet was apparently there are now age descriptions between the wayans, big bros, unks, and ogs right that there's an age range, you know, the Yans them them, the real young, the younglings like them, the young In words, big Bro is probably like, you've hit your twenties, twenties to mid thirties unk, I'm well in the unk phase you know, extends up until you know, you do, you do what you say, chuck up to the to you rounding the fifties.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. That's og.
Speaker 1: That's so I'm well within the unk phase I pre she ate actually having because the thing is, once you into the unk phase, it feel weird because you've been Big Bro for a little bit.
Speaker 2: Now that I'm officially officially in there.
Speaker 1: Once you get a few years within the unk phase, you you're kind of comfortable with it, you know, because that basically you mean, you know what you're talking about if you are thirty six, between thirty six to fifty, what a unk y'all? Saying, so Ice has made it to La. That's that's one thing they said that they not gonna go into areas that have been affected by the fires because they're supposed to show a little bit of mercy, whatever the hell that means. I know that down in Florida, Governor Di Santos, Santos death Anthos, is trying to make moves to make sure that all of his agents down there comply. And he's gonna make them comply unless they or they gonna get fined for not doing their job. But I do have some ways for which you can help, you being a red blooded American citizen. However, according to some of the stuff we about to talk about, you may not be a red blooded American citizen out or where are you from, because apparently it ain't from where you was born. Anyway, ways for which you can help is do the running man as soon as you see hit him with a RoboCop, as soon as you see one of the cops, be like, hey, hey.
Speaker 2: Cops, can cops do the RoboCop? You know?
Speaker 1: Then you can start talking to them the way that our children talk to them whenever you ask them a question about how school went, What did you do at school today. I don't know. I don't remember what you guys learn today. I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Here's you know what matter fact, here's my favorite one. Just start running, would you see them? Had them chase you, and then be like, oh no, here's my passport. I'm a citizen. Sorry, I thought maybe it was something else. Just distract, distract, distract, be a real one, y'all.
Speaker 2: That's what you can do.
Speaker 1: And I've also noticed they coming down to Boyle Heights in East LA. But they show ain't going to Glendale. Y'all show not going to where the Russians is. Y'all not going to where where the Armenians is. You ain't looking for So it seemed to me like your little ice raids ain't got nothing to do with ice. Because apparently y'all may not remember this, but you know President Obama he deported more people than all of them. But the thing about Obama was he deported everybody. It wasn't just the brownies. So maybe this ain't got nothing to do with illegal immigration. It got something to do with people of color anyway. Another news, the Congo out of Africa. Man, y'all remember the Rwandan genocide. So the rebels from over there then taken over the country next to it, Congo. They ha done overthrown the military. It's y'all, I mean, one day I need to do a hood of politics of just Africa, like because first of all, I mean it would take us seven months because Africa is the largest take largest land mass on the planet. But we definitely have a lot to cover there. But right now, like the government is like like a Congo's where all the cobalt coming from for your new little iPhone sixteen, Like it's really all bad right there, But the president don't care because our president too busy practicing of ethnic cleansing and doing what he can do to relocate all the citizens of Gosa.
Speaker 2: Because as you know, as of today, as in this is.
Speaker 1: Monday, you're gonna hear this if you listen to the day of Drops Wednesday, as you know, the Palestinians were allowed to come back and go survey their rubble. Please understand that when they get there, there are still people under the rubble.
Speaker 2: Like this is not good.
Speaker 1: But the president on the phone with Jordan and Egypt talking my man, y'all should go ahead and like we would really like it if you would kind of take some of the people from Gaza, like let them live there. And they was like temporary. He was like, yeah, some temporary, some permanent. He was like, it's gonna take a lot of work to rebuild the city of guys.
Speaker 2: I'd love to get my hands own some properties. Guys.
Speaker 1: I mean, just supervillain, just supervillain. I don't like some good news Sisa's gonna be a part of the super Bowl with k Dot. That'll be cool, which is happening pretty soon, because apparently Kansas City is going again. I realized as of today, I haven't watched a single football game. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: Anyway, All right, let's get back to this crash out.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, despite not a single price for eggs going down, despite our groceries skyrocketing, nothing changing from there, and despite everyone also finally acknowledging that the cost of eggs is because of bird flu, not because of President Biden. Despite not keeping any of those promises, Trump has kept all his promises, his Day one promises. So the following episode is I'm just gonna run through a no particular order, all of the crash outs, everything, everything, Trump did that we know of so far, how those things set in motion, and maybe, just maybe what we can do to help. Now, the following I'm giving you are in no particular order, but I am going to try to put them in particular categories. Now, before I explain these categories, I would like to give a full and unequivocal apology to Pastor Rick and Renee, Pastor Ray and Lisa, Pastor Bob and Betty and Julie's Ara Goosa.
Speaker 2: I want to pass.
Speaker 1: I want Brother Philip, Sister Sandy, MSS Whitehill, Deacon Johnson. I would like to apologize to Brother Ron and Sister Luise, my fifth grade Sunday school teachers. I would like to apologize most profusely to my Mama, the holiest person I know, and also past the Dalen and Pastor Tanya.
Speaker 2: I would love.
Speaker 1: I would like to apologize to them, my Uncle Ray, my Lisa, everybody who know that, yes, I have accepted the Lord Jesus as my personal Lord and savior. You know, in a way that is not like I look, I loved, I loved the Lord. He heard my cry. However, I'm about to say a lot of cuss words. Okay, So please forgive me right now. Okay, I apologize to y'all who've been a fan of my music for a while, but if you've been listening to this show, you know I love Jesus cuss a little. Okay, So I'm about to cuss a little because I don't know how else to explain what the hell happening right now. And to the rest of y'all that this don't mean nothing to regularly scheduled program. All right, they're they're just phonics.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you want a quick little Bible lesson for you Christians that cuss.
Speaker 2: A little, okay, here you go.
Speaker 1: Bible talks about letting no profane speech come out of your mouth. Now, what does he mean by that? Do you think that the Greeks knew what fuck was? It's not a Greek word, right, Those are phonics. Maybe fuck isn't appropriate, But is it profane speech? Depends on what you mean by it, because you could use very nice words and still be speaking profane speech. For example, my wife is a PhD. She is a We could be in the middle of a terrible fight right now where I'm so irritated with her, and I say, all right, doctor Almah, I do exactly what you said, because you show know what you're talking about. You the smartest person in the room. Doctor Almah. Now those are respectful words, but you know how I meant that, Okay. So rather than you having a vocabulary list the naughty words, you should check your heart and say what is the content of your heart when you speaking to people? Now, having said that, fuck a Nazi, you know exactly what I mean by that. I slapped the shit out of a Nazi. I said that because I meant to. Okay, is that profane speech is accurate speech. I let the Lord deal with it later.
Speaker 2: I love Lord. He hurt my cry, hold my mule while I shout God Dug.
Speaker 1: As you can tell, I'm still avoiding what I need to do. Okay, Here we go in no particular order, but here are the sections. There's a section that I would lovingly call fucking kids, section called bucking weirdos. And there is a session I would like to call fuck your mom and them okay, And in there's did I miss anybody else? That's the only way I know how to understand this total way of the crash out. Now, again, in no particular order, let's go through this, and I'm gonna link all of the articles and the actual declarations within this.
Speaker 2: Now, what he did was a bunch of executive orders.
Speaker 1: Now, executive orders are just that, they are not necessarily laws. But there are ways for which you can override a law. Right, Congress makes laws and then the Supreme Court decides if that law is constitutional or not. That's how the system is supposed to work. Right now, can you change the Constitution? Well, not without the Congress. That would be a really hard thing to do. But like all of us have said the day that Trump first got into office in twenty sixteen, is that man gonna figure out how to stay in office after his two terms? And they've already. I mean, who didn't predict this? I was like, I think we stuck with Trump till he dies. I'm like, I think everybody who really was like cause this. At some point, you got to stop putting stuff past him, you know what I'm saying, Like this, the man like this, you got to stop putting stuff past Trump? How many times over the years has you nice brunch loving I have no racist bone in my body. Liberals been like, well, he couldn't do that, He's not gonna do it. Well, I mean, come on, he's not gonna do that. We need to be civil. You understand that we are talking about that they're eating their pets. Guy, the eating the pets guy won. We talked about homeboy that got impeached twice. We talking to grab him by the pussy, guy that he with just thirty four felonies, guy, unconditional discharge.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 1: You can't put nothing past this man. So when this man say I'm gonna figure out how to have me a third term, you better take this man serious. Shoot, good lord, good lord, good lord. All right, let's start with fuck them kids. And in the fuck them Kids session, these are these executive orders. We are immediately leaving the Paris Climate Treaty. Now, the Paris Climate Treaty has its flaws. I hate to say that in Trump's defense, but it has its flaws, right, And part of its flaws is it can't really.
Speaker 2: Require you to do anything.
Speaker 1: It doesn't require countries to lower their emission on the whole planet. We all stand to benefit on us lowering our emissions. What Trump is saying is, well, how come, y'all ain't gotta lower it like we gotta lower it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hear you.
Speaker 1: But if we don't do this thing, this drill, baby, drill, then we lose money. And the way my life is set up, I don't like losing money. And I feel like y'all need to lose money before we lose money. So you lower your emissions. I ain't doing shit. I'm gonna make this money. He says, stuff like it's not fair. The US is the second largest admitter of planet warming greenhouses and the top producers of oil and natural gas. So why wouldn't you leave the Paris climate Because that's like messing with my money. And this means that it's okay to drill. Therefore, fuck them kids. You understand that this is part of the greenland thing too. See see see see see. Trump is fully aware that the planet is warming. Why I know that is because he wants to buy greenland. Now, why would you want to buy greenland? Because you understand that the ice sheet is starting to break up, So it would be much faster to get oil from Alaska or or from Europe back and forth if you go round the top rather than going through the Atlantic Ocean. If you go round the Arctic, you could get there quicker. But the only way to do that is to have control of Greenland. But Denmark got it. Hey look at a Denmark Like, hey, cuz, like what you what you're doing with?
Speaker 2: What? You know?
Speaker 1: Greenland is not Iceland, right, you know? Greenland covered in ice? Denmark like, yeah, we know. It's like nigga, you don't even know what you got. Won't you let us? Won't you let us? Won't you let us take that off your hands. You're not doing nothing. Probably build some houses over there, Denmark Like, uh, why what? How much you want for it? Look, let me tell you something. Let me tell you a hood experience.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you just that's how real it is.
Speaker 1: Bad bro bully just to run up on you like that, Hey, hey, how much you want for that bike? But if they not, just gonna take it? Hey how much was that bike? How much you want for it? Like I'm not wait, I'm not selling my bike. Come on, man, how much? Twenty bucks?
Speaker 4: My grandma gave me that, Shaine Because what so, what I'm implying is even if you're not selling it, I'm just gonna take it, so.
Speaker 1: At least make a little money from it. And even if I say, how much you want for it? That't me I'm actually give you that. Basically I want your bike.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 1: Oh man, y'all, y'all who grew up like us, like man, you gotta tell me, yo, how much you want for it?
Speaker 2: Stories? How much you want for it?
Speaker 1: God, dog, we're gonna sell this oil. We're gonna burn this until we not. You know why, because he like I'm gonna die anyway, we might as well make our Honey, I'm gonna be here in the year twenty fifty What I care about that?
Speaker 2: You telling me?
Speaker 1: You telling me the glow gonna get too hot by the year twenty thirty two, I'm being dead. What about your children? Fuck them kids? You think about listen all the social Security stuff, raising the retirement age, Fuck them kids.
Speaker 2: Dog. So yeah, so effective immediately, we're not in.
Speaker 1: That connected to leaving the Paris Climate Treaty is our energy and Environment executive orders. Trump declared, And this is how you're doing it, a National energy emergency. So this so by declaring a national emergency, you can expedite and you don't got to like worry about all these regulations, you know, regulations about drilling. Right, He repeatedly promised drill, baby, drill, And like I said, we make a lot of money off natural gas oil.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So but if you again, if you call it a national emergency, then that means you could quick release. You ain't got to go through all the red tape you normally have to go through, because say it with me. So what he does is the one there's one order that specifically targets production in Alaska, which resends former President Biden's protections against the state's coastal areas.
Speaker 2: Right, So here's a way to look at it.
Speaker 1: That is weird for my leftist ears, But I understand where he's coming from. If we get our oil, because again, not having oil for these people is a non starter. Like that's what we're doing, Like I'm ending all them win leasing like he said, he already ending that. I'm pausing all that offshore. That's part of the crash out right. So if we're not doing that, and oil is the only way to do it, why the hell would we buy it from the Middle East when we be at war with the Middle East. We might we be going to war with them all the time. We didn't destabilize their region. We want them to need us, not us. To need them, and.
Speaker 2: Why would I do that?
Speaker 1: Why would I go all the way on the other side of the world to get something that I got right here?
Speaker 2: That don't make no sense.
Speaker 1: According to him, we have the oil, Why do I need to go get it from somebody else?
Speaker 2: That puts them in charge?
Speaker 1: Because they could decide they don't want to sell it to us no more, and we'll be out of luck if all we do is get our oil from them, Like, why would we do?
Speaker 2: Like we got our owns? Is stupid?
Speaker 1: We have our own What you mean we can't go get our own stuff. That's like your mama when you was like mom, you tell your mom you want McDonald's. She like, you got McDonald's money. I just want some fries. We got fries at home. We got food at home, as your mama telling you, we got food at home. Now, obviously the caveat in this conversation is the part that we started with.
Speaker 2: What you saying that oil is our only option.
Speaker 1: We don't have to do either of these things, but you know, fuck them kids. So also in addition to that, the heads of all relevant agencies shall not issue or renew approvals right away. So like permits, leases, or loans on offshore win projects are pending review of federal win leasing per the order. So like, so what he trying to say is I mean we might we might do it later, but right now, like, if you're doing anything but oil.
Speaker 2: Crash out, stop what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, let me see if this is really making us money and.
Speaker 2: For my money.
Speaker 1: If Trump is who I think he is, if he finds that win makes us more money, makes him more money, He's gonna do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Fucking kids, ex.
Speaker 1: Fuck yo, mama, all right, don't nobody care about your mama. Your grandmama, she owed, she already lived a life. Your granddaddy, look, he owed, anyway, it's bad hip. I don't care about none of that. He got social Security? What about talking about I'm talking about our health executive orders, the World Health Organization, COVID and drug costs. Do you know that Biden lowered the costs of prescription drugs?
Speaker 2: Trump was like, now, cuz raised in prices. Back up this what worked? Fab You could have stalled this?
Speaker 1: W He was like, no, I'm rescinding the twenty twenty two Biden order to lower the costs of prescription drugs.
Speaker 2: Now, what I imagine that man doing is.
Speaker 1: Some group project energy where he's just gonna go in there, throw away the paper, reprint it and put his name on the top.
Speaker 2: That's what I bet he gonna do with them prescription drugs.
Speaker 1: My lord Listen, I was in high school, and you know you're supposed to bring stuff for like if you having like a like a classroom party, and y'all was supposed to bring stuff. I will always me and my boy Holden thought of this and we just did it forever. I will always sign up for Napkins because I knew for a fact I was gonna forget what we were supposed to bring. Like I'm not gonna sign up for no chips, no drinks, No, I ain't gonna sign up for none of that, cause I'm gonna forget. Clyd walk into second period and I see everybody laying out the pizza.
Speaker 2: I realized I did not bring them. You know how I do. I run straight to that bathroom and pull a gang of paper tiles. I did my part.
Speaker 1: That's what Trump fel to do for the prescription drugs. I'm telling you, he just go he go rewrite it to put his name on it watch. So he's pulling the US out of the World Health Organization, which he tried to do in his first term but everybody was like, man, what the hell is wrong with you? So on Monday's order, I'm reading from Axios, he says, Monday's order said we will withdraw due to organizations mishandling of the COVID pandemic and other global health crisis. It's failure to adopt urgently needed reforms, and it's an inability to demonstrate independent from the inappropriate political influence of the WHO member states. So he's saying he don't trust how y'all run this until y'all figure out how to run this thing.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be a part of.
Speaker 1: I cannot overstate the danger that puts us in, but it truly ties into the other. Uh. I fuck your situation that I'll get into after this. But the weird part to me is like I feel like he keeps erasing W's because I thought he was operational war speed. Why would you erase yr W. This man just be he just be taking wins off the off the table. But whatever, Now another fuck yo is fuck yo rules. Now what I mean by this is he done fired all of the inspector generals, seventeen of them across federal agencies.
Speaker 2: He did this this last Friday.
Speaker 1: Now, the first question is what is an inspector general and why should we even care that he fired him?
Speaker 2: Now watch this.
Speaker 1: First of all, you're supposed to get him a thirty day notice, but they was like, look, you gotta go tomorrow, my nigga, y'all gotta pack your stubbic go home right now. So, inspector generals are independent watchdogs within agencies who investigate and disclose waste and fraud and abuse. Now those who are fired again, I'm reading from my notes here on Friday, including inspectors at the Pentagon and at the State Veterans Affair and Interior, which oversees watch this marine oil and gas leases as well as Indian affairs.
Speaker 2: Now check this out.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna read directly from the website for the Department of Interior, which is the one that I never really knew what exactly that meant. We achieve our mission by conducting independent audits, inspections, and evaluations, and by reporting our findings of fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement among along with recommendations for improvement, and Trump.
Speaker 2: Is like, oh, I got the doge for that.
Speaker 4: This man just fired every referee.
Speaker 2: He was like, y'all got hold of the refs. We playing bully ball.
Speaker 1: Just but the people that got to stay for the Department of Homeland Security so they can reshape the federal bureaucracy by scrapping all them stupid diversity programs.
Speaker 2: Because you know, the.
Speaker 1: Air Force can't talk about the Tuskegeons, Tuskegee Institute, none of the Tuskegee flyers, right, They also not allowed to talk about the WASP, the women of the Air Force. You not allowed to talk about the history of these people inside of the airport. You got to remove that, right, speaking of which, shout out Costco.
Speaker 2: We don't already talked about them that.
Speaker 1: They was like, look, we're not leaving our DEI now the people that was coming in there to clean up all that pesky diversity, they get to stay. Speaking of pesky diversity, that's the next section. Fuck them weirdos. Okay, what do I mean by fuck them weirdos? Well, here's the thing is, if you just not a white dude, then that means your diversity. It's just this idea that like, I mean, let me let me side note this for a second. What they clearly saying, what do they know they know they saying it is that.
Speaker 2: Either you're qualified.
Speaker 1: Or you're diverse, because they're saying we're hired because of our diversity, which I don't need to explain to you why that's absurd, right or yeah, it's that saying that. There's what they're obviously saying is that the only people that can possibly be truly qualified for this is a white man. And if you hire anybody but a white man, did that means you're hiring them for their diversity, because clearly only white men can be qualified. And what diversity, equity and inclusion, especially in a diversity Hier is saying is like the fact that like, and it's so stupid. If you like money, you should have been able to say this one. I did a whole episode, but it was kind of because the life just kept happening too fast called does Elon have hands? And because Elon the type of race that likes diversity because he like, they helped me get to the bread. I don't care if you Indian, I don't care if you Chinese. You are you gonna You're gonna make me make more money than cool and I could pay you less cause you don't live here. I like the h one B's what we're trying to say is if you want to make money, you're not even in considering.
Speaker 2: It's not that.
Speaker 1: People of multiple diversities, colors, genders, It's not that we not qualified. It's that you're not even considering us, is what we're trying to say. Like, just put us in the pool. Niggas still got to prove they could do the job. I don't understand why that's so hard for you. You're limiting your options by saying you can only hire this group of people. What we're saying is open the group up. God, why is that so hard for you? Was not hard for you. We know what you mean. So anyway, an executive ordering order targeting DEI, trans and transgender Americans, he Trump is established that in the eyes of the law, there are only two genders, male and female. Now this is a throwback to me to a number of things. One of those things it reminds me of was when up until really the Civil Rights Act, America only had two races. You was either black or white. Now you see how silly that sounds. But according to the law, that was it now that had these weird moments in American history where you had Latino and Japanese immigrants trying to argue to the Supreme Court that they was white so that they could own land. But according to the law, up until the sixties, there was only black people and white people in America.
Speaker 2: Ain't that crazy? You see how ridiculous that sounds.
Speaker 1: And what's even more funny is old Caitlyn Jenner tweeting about how she happy about this, and it's like love one, love one.
Speaker 2: Do you understand? Do you understand what's happening right now? Anyway?
Speaker 1: The sexes are not changeable and are grounded in a fundamental and in convertible reality. Is his executive order. He's calling it this, this depart that, this is what he's calling it. He calling it defending women from gender ideology extremism and restoring biological truth to the federal government. What he's saying is he's standing up for regular folk. I'm like, listen, see here's I've talked about this already, but here's their thing. They think we've gone batshit. They're like this, I don't. To them, it's like, bro, what the fuck are you talking about? That's the way they think about it, Like you're a girl out of why is this so? To them at least up to what he's arguing is like, you can't. If you chop your junk off, you're still a girl like that's you're not a You're still boy like That's that's the way they think about it. So for them, they're like, this is so stupid. I can't believe. I can't believe we're doing this, And to which I would reply, it's is it as stupid as believing there's only black or white as us saying there's first of all racist and social construct that your race science ain't real, that y'all just made that up to hold on the power.
Speaker 2: You think we're ridiculous for saying that. You're telling me you looking at this.
Speaker 1: The beauty of the Homo sapiens, and you're telling me there's only black and white?
Speaker 2: Is that what you want to go back to? That?
Speaker 1: Because that's what it's. That's what it sounds like. You see, you sound ridiculous. You're not protecting who do you think you're protecting? Say you're protecting women, that's what you say you're doing. I don't know if that's what you're doing anyway. Fucking weirdos, and now I'm included in weirdos, and so is my wife because she actually teaches DEI, so she she teaches it at USC, so you know she gotta stop. And what part of what that means is if your passport say X, you better hope you've changed your birth certificate because you're not allowed to be non binary. The country does not recognize non barit binary. Fucking weirdos, and including in them weirdos, and including into that diversity is ice. Fuck them brown folk, because like we said before, y'all not hurrying to deport the Swedes coming here issue. So on the Immigration Executive orders, what that means is he can turn this into a.
Speaker 2: National emergency.
Speaker 1: I remember, like I said before, with national emergencies, that means that you can move a lot faster. You can send federal agents to the border, and y'all, you can do ice raids without warrants. You could come into schools, churches, synagogues, places of work, go get them kids. You can stop them on the streets. You can do all those things. Now, let me let me give you some game, because I'm just gonna assume that. But if you're watching this, you ready for this game. If you work at a school, you can truly be like, come back with a warrant, because because I was joking earlier, although I was kind of serious about being like, I don't know, I don't know it's here, I don't have to. I don't have to disclose anybody's immigration status to you or and they didn't have to disclose it to me. Come back with a warrant with a particular name. I'm not gonna just let you come in here. And yes, so you can tell people if you have some control of entrance into a school, a place of work, you can be a comrade. You could be a homie and just kind of be like, you got a warrant, homie, We don't need a warrant.
Speaker 2: You absolutely need a warrant, big dog.
Speaker 1: I'm not just gonna let you pull up on my folk, especially at a school, at elementary school, at a school, damn just gonna let you walk.
Speaker 2: In, my nigga.
Speaker 1: If this child's grandmama ain't on their emergency card, they can't pay up their child.
Speaker 2: You think I'm gonna let.
Speaker 1: You come here, little We're gonna have to we're gonna have to put some We're gonna put some bodies in front of these people because now they're allowed to do it now once you declare that in a national emergency.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The next thing he did was declare these cartels as terrorist acts, are terrorist.
Speaker 2: Groups, which kind of honestly no notes.
Speaker 1: This is under the Alien Enemies Act of Get This seventeen ninety eight to use federal law enforcement to go after those connected in the US the Remain in Mexico policy, which means asylum seekers asylum seekers at the US border will have to stay there in Mexico and not and if they're going to get any sort of meeting with US, they got to stay in Mexico to wait for it. However, Biden made an incredible app that you could like sign up on and be able to log onto and set your appointment, but he deleted that app so even if your appointment was next week is gone.
Speaker 2: He's suspending refugee resettlements, so.
Speaker 1: For four months, that's going to expedite the removal of those who saw asylum don't meet the requirements, so there's no settlements to where you could be like, Okay, you forgot this, go figure it out.
Speaker 2: And come back. Now that's gone now.
Speaker 1: Within that one is the discussion of the doozy that I couldn't wait to talk about, which is the ending of birthrights citizenship. This is from the this is under the fourteenth Amendment that was set to do. I think we talked about this in one of the politics before it had to do it, like the dread Scott case now, which has to do with slaves.
Speaker 2: That's where this.
Speaker 1: Amendment is based in is based in slavery and the black codes.
Speaker 2: How it worked was this quick and dirty.
Speaker 1: This is refresher course for those who don't know, or are those who yeah, those who don't know, or who remember the time we talked about it and what we mean by it now, because this came up when Disanto's kind of ran on it thinking about undoing the fourteenth Amendment. So Dred Scott was a slave in a slave state, got free, ran up to Missouri, started a life. It's a citizen there. It's a free state. His old slave owner was like, nigga, that's my property. He said, wait, wait, wait, wait, hold up free now you can't no, I'm like, so, but I live here in Missouri.
Speaker 2: How come.
Speaker 1: Yo, Alabama laws supersede these Missouri laws. I am a free man because I live in a free state.
Speaker 2: What is you doing?
Speaker 1: So this case went all the way to the Supreme Court because in because now you have two states who have two different laws. This is why pre civilised, why this shit didn't work because whose law supersedes who's? And what happened was the Supreme Court said, yeah, man, you gotta go back. So the Supreme Court made dread Scott go back right, So that meant that his citizenship didn't mean shit.
Speaker 2: So what the fuck makes you a citizen?
Speaker 5: Then?
Speaker 1: Because we're still talking about slaves. He was like, I'm born here, I'm born here, and I live in a free state. What the fuck are you talking about? What do you mean I'm not a citizen. It's like, nah, bro, still slaved out, You're not free. You got to go back. Doesn't make sense. So the Civil Rights so the fourteenth A member was to fix that. It's like, sir, if you're born here, you're a citizen. This doesn't make any sense. Now here's another one. There was some voting laws during the Black Codes, right when reconstruction happened, right and black people started getting the rights to vote.
Speaker 2: You know what we did.
Speaker 1: We voted, and we changed a whole lot of states, and we elected our own people. So the way for which they tried to disenfranchise our voting laws, our voting rights, was they do on these different things to make sure that black people couldn't vote, one of which was like the reading and writing thing, where it was like if you can't spell your name or write these words, or they have these like these tests to prove that, like, oh, you're not eligible to vote because you can't do this. And one of the ones they said was like you can vote if your granddaddy could vote. Obviously, I'm a first generation freed slave, which meant that clearly I my granddaddy couldn't vote. It's like, oh, well, I mean you're not eligible to vote if your grandparents couldn't vote. So it's pushing it down the line, right. Fourteenth Amendment was designed to.
Speaker 2: Dead all that.
Speaker 1: Listen, dude, you can't you either naturalized or you're born here. Okay, you can't. You can't. You can't do that. This is what makes you and this is what makes us different. We are a city on a hill. Is what makes us different? You're born here or.
Speaker 2: You're one of us.
Speaker 1: Now fast forward so many years later, you have this concept that they called the anchor babies. What they're saying is will sneak across the border have a baby here, and that makes them citizen.
Speaker 2: That's what they say. Now listen, let me tell you something that's a straw man argument. It don't be happening that way.
Speaker 1: You think about the amount of people who just fell in love, just regular people on normal visas, normal work visas, meet somebody out here, fall in love, have a child. What he trying to say is that baby that y'all just had can't be a citizen because you're not citizens. So the obvious question is, well, where are they from? Where are they a citizen of the state of their parents? But that country is like, well know this nigga, he wasn't born here. Like, I don't understand why what that got to do with us? How was like, what are you talking about? Right now?
Speaker 2: This has already been blocked by.
Speaker 1: A federal judge because it's unconstitutional in the sense that the Constitution literally says the opposite. But again, like we started before, and can't put none past this nigger. If there's anybody that could figure something out is him. Do you know that they was having discussions on whether Native Americans or citizens? Y'all is on the audio version. I'm looking around his room trying to figure.
Speaker 2: Out where the sense of that is.
Speaker 1: They native Americans, they may not be naturalized citizens. What this should invoke in all of us is how foolish borders are and how stupid the concept of nation states actually are when you get down to the particulars. And then finally Trump took all his J six homies and partner all them niggas.
Speaker 2: Listen, the first episode we did or I heeart.
Speaker 1: Media was shut the fuck up, you ain't gonna do shit.
Speaker 5: Shut the fucking CPN, shut them fucking Kevin, Shut them fucking Kevin.
Speaker 2: You ain't gonna do shit. And it was about these trials.
Speaker 1: If if these rioters don't see no time, if they look at the government like you ain't gonna do shit, then guess what's gonna happen. It's gonna happen again. I told y'all, if this.
Speaker 2: Nigga get away with it, then he know y'all not gonna do shit.
Speaker 5: Shut the fucking Kevin shut the fucking kep shut the fucking you ain't gonna do shit.
Speaker 1: A's over this man, unequivocally fifteen hundred, fifteen hundred partners othkeeper dudes. They got they got their sentence. Uh, what's the word I'm looking for? Come commuted? They got commuted. They got to go home. Them niggas got to go home. By one nigga kill somebody, and then lastly, here we go. I was my lastly, but then there's a cleanup. You got a PostScript? Did he miss anything? Did I miss any of y'all in this crash out? Listen, let me spin the block right quick, make sure I got everything.
Speaker 2: This last one.
Speaker 1: I'm revoking security clearances for Trump's former National Secretary John Bolton. Why because that nigga wrote a book about how crazy this man is. Formally establishing the Department of Government Efficiency, suspending the TikTok band for seventy five days, declaring that federal buildings should respect regional and traditional classical architectural heritage to beautify the spaces and innoble the United States federally recognizing the Limbie tribe. Okay, great declassifying files relating to the assassination of John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy, and Martin Luther King Junior. Supporting the use of digital assets and blockchain technology and other financial technology, Establishing the President's Council of Advisors of Science and Technology composed of twenty four members, and revoking existing artificial intelligence policies and directives that act as barriers in AI American innovation, and setting one hundred and eighty day deadline to develop an AI plan.
Speaker 2: Crash outs.
Speaker 1: My house, this man Trump said, Nigga, is what we doing right now? Is there any questions about what is going on up in the White House right now? I want you to know right now, Nigga, you're gonna have to take me out here in a casket cut because I'm gonna run a third term. Crash out, man, I ain't even get to do this. Nigga crashed out so fast. I had a whole episode about the impeachment in Korea. This man moving so fast as three episodes I did, I didn't even get to put out that was supposed to be the first of the year because this man is crash out at this our world now, y'all hood politics all right, now, don't you hit stop on this pod. You better listen to these credits. I need you to finish this thing so I can get the download numbers. Okay, so don't stop it yet, but listen. This was recorded in East Lost Boyle Heights by your boy Propaganda. Tap in with me at prop hip hop dot com. If you're in the Coldbrew coffee we got terraform Coldbrew. You can go there dot com and use promo code hood get twenty percent off.
Speaker 2: Get yourself some coffee.
Speaker 1: This was mixed, edited and mastered by your boy Matt Alsowski Killing the Beat Softly. Check out his website Matdowsowski dot com. I'm a speller for you because I know m A T T O S O W s ki dot com Matthowsowski dot com. He got more music and stuff like that on there, so gonna check out. The Heat Politics is a member of cool Zone Media, Executive produced by Sophie Lichterman, part of the iHeartMedia podcast network. Your theme music and scoring is also by the One and Overly Mattowsowski. Still killing the beat Softly, So listen. Don't let nobody lie to you. If you understand urban living, you understand politics.
Speaker 2: These people is not smarter than you. We'll see y'all next week.