Speaker 1: You're looking at the astronaut. I was the first man in the triphy.
Speaker 2: You were Louis Astrom Oh my god, you were very much the weights and heartbreaks, and.
Speaker 3: Yeah I was. I did that so hopefully y'all wouldn't have to go through that.
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to go through it. I still go through it.
Speaker 4: Bounce, I need cash nodge and make a count. I need cashing nodge, Like Bounce, I need cashing knowdge and make a count.
Speaker 2: I've met your father before you were raised?
Speaker 5: Right? The hell is going on?
Speaker 6: Are you telling everybody drink?
Speaker 2: That's our intro?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, what's wrong with White's heart lemonade?
Speaker 6: Nothing? Ry's bougie.
Speaker 2: It was cool when it was like before, it's time. Now you can get like a way cooler seltzer that's flavored and isn't a seltzer though, Like, oh.
Speaker 5: My god, I have a white claw, Like, who give me the white claw? Have you both had a white claw before? I have had a white claw before? And I think I'm gonna pass. Well, I know you don't drink but white clothes.
Speaker 2: Okay, No, I just just leave it as this.
Speaker 5: What were the ones before?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Lime of ritas?
Speaker 5: Remember limeri that was the thought, that was the juice.
Speaker 2: I remember there was a time, it was a brief time, maybe about two weeks where I had had Limeritas with mighty wings for McDonald's.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you're still alive to tell the tales, Courrazy, I had four Locals before the recall.
Speaker 5: Same, so I'm my blood has made of iron.
Speaker 7: We were making jungle juice at ally you with the original four locals ever clear devil springs, and.
Speaker 1: We were just like I could make a case to everybody that had COVID had a full local before. I think that's when they put the seed of COVID probably if you had a full loco definitely.
Speaker 5: So four Loco killed all our grandparents.
Speaker 2: Absolutely Wow, I can joke like that because they're dead.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well anyways, Yes, our intro that was emotional Orange just bounce available on all streaming platforms right now, go get that record. I think it'll be a cool summertime joint.
Speaker 3: Since EO EO EO EO.
Speaker 5: Do that evanced at the concerts?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's where I got it from. Rory.
Speaker 5: Were you were you singing along?
Speaker 3: Absolutely well?
Speaker 2: You were saying I wasn't even saying EO EO EO because it also sounds weird and if you don't have context, it sounds like you're saying EO, which is like yeah, And if you don't know the context of that, sorry, If you're progressive.
Speaker 7: This is the new Rory on MA podcast. The pink one is Rory, the black one is Mom.
Speaker 5: That's crazy. It's also true.
Speaker 3: I'm not black you oj.
Speaker 5: Okay, you Candice. I think he was.
Speaker 6: We got to get some structure to bid.
Speaker 3: Welcome to a new episode of the New Rory and All Podcast. I'm Rory, I'm all, and we are back.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 3: How was the fourth? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I mean we were actually together, but how was like the night of the fourth. Let me just say this. Niggas have Disneyland fireworks. I don't know where they're getting it from somebod These fireworks are shaken entire buildings.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not.
Speaker 1: These These are the fireworks that Mickey waves to everybody while they are going off like five hundred yards behind him for.
Speaker 5: The commercial, not even the real ones.
Speaker 1: Where where are you niggas getting Disneyland level fireworks?
Speaker 2: It's weird that things have changed because the the beginning stuff now you don't even turn around for was the Grand Finale in like the nineties and early two thousands, Right, they're starting before the sun even goes down. It's a Grand Finale from two thousand and two now.
Speaker 1: I will say this though, on the ride home that night Fourth of July, it was very pretty on the highway, like just riding through different neighborhoods and just seeing like the fireworks.
Speaker 3: But it's it's some of y'all got to.
Speaker 1: Let Disneyland do to Disneyland shit. Like it's okay to get some sparklers and some colorful yeah, but the shit that really like shakes the structures of buildings and rattles windows. We should stop doing that in these small neighborhoods.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought I was being like a hero, even though we had a very small, intimate Fourth of July here on my roof, I was like, oh, I'll go get some fireworks down the block, you know, thinking it wouldn't be crazy on this street. I didn't even need to light them. The block right here was disney World and.
Speaker 3: Enough for you and everybody else in this side of town.
Speaker 2: And then I had to remember the projects are a few blocks down, and I should have known better that there would have been should have Mickey Mouse of Marion Gardens outside.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But so I was a knight.
Speaker 5: It was cool, man.
Speaker 2: We know it was first time using that girl, so I had to get the kings out. Uh, you know it was the first time girl not not really my favorite. Uh the skewers, No, it's propane. Yeah, but you know I had.
Speaker 5: To like paying run for a long time because it's a new grill.
Speaker 3: But you gotta get it hot.
Speaker 5: We met Edden's girlfriend. That's all I met was that it was good. Right we met her.
Speaker 2: We would have to answer that question because I know it was good. It was just you know you've already been.
Speaker 5: Yes, very very pretty and sweet girl.
Speaker 2: I think, way too good for Edden because I really know, were you surprised, Like, No, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: No, I wasn't surprised walked in.
Speaker 2: No, come on, we we.
Speaker 5: Know what we know.
Speaker 2: Edden's into some freaky ship, so we know he can pull his fair share. He's been around for a while. So no, I wasn't going in thinking, uh, she wouldn't beautiful or sweet. Just I don't know. I thought she was just a little too good for him. But I feel like Edon trained her via text message on her way here.
Speaker 5: I didn't.
Speaker 2: That's where I was.
Speaker 3: That's where I was a little.
Speaker 5: I was a little upset.
Speaker 1: Gave her that don't talk to no one, don't look in their eyes, don't ask for anything, don't ask you use the bathroom.
Speaker 5: Yes, no, she saw herself her boyfriend. I told her just come wait, come over's house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I got it. Yeah, not come on demand? Yeah, your girl come on demand.
Speaker 5: I mean I tell her to. Oh sorry, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just asking a question, really, he said.
Speaker 2: When I say some question, I.
Speaker 1: Mean I'm about to say she's a keeper if she can come on demand.
Speaker 3: Oh jesus, you listen.
Speaker 2: Don't you have some time too?
Speaker 3: Don't say don't you ever let her go?
Speaker 2: But yeah, she she was dead quiet the entire time.
Speaker 5: She's very shy. No, I don't think she's shy. All.
Speaker 3: I think that you coached herfriend.
Speaker 5: I think she's super.
Speaker 3: She doesn't know any English.
Speaker 5: She's really shy. Wow, Wow, why your.
Speaker 1: Girl wasn't She didn't say nothing. Now she don't know no English? Okay, she knows English.
Speaker 2: What was the question that they just refused to answer? And just kept dancing around. I was asking like, No, I wasn't even being like, you know, the asshole that asks your man's girlfriend when the first time they meet him, just very like asshole the type questions. I wasn't even doing that.
Speaker 6: That's a very personal question you were bringing.
Speaker 2: I asked how they met, and I feel like she was like.
Speaker 5: Me anytime I asked a question, she we got.
Speaker 6: Talking about that.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, we excuse me. So the journey begun.
Speaker 5: Look what she did.
Speaker 2: And you know, no, I had a new respect for ed after hearing some of that.
Speaker 3: I'll just see.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you, Edon got it out out the friend Zone mud. He really got it out the mud. He thought his way through the beaches of friend Zone Normandy, the friend Zone with Tom Hanks and the guy that played Roger Morris in sixty one. And they made it to the tower. And then once they got to the tower, they killed they killed their ex aka the sniper, right. They then they ran into the big gun, you know the one that's like, yeah, it's like welded into the thing and you can't even it's got like that little thing.
Speaker 3: I believe it was called, Uh, I don't know it's called it's.
Speaker 2: Called the rebound from the X that she really likes, and that's a hard guy to beat. Bax boyfriend is actually pretty easy because he's probably done some funck shit and he doesn't have time on his side. The rebound is the guy that she's known forever and always kind of wanted to fuck, and he can do no wrong because he's never had an opportunity to do no wrong. So he just looks like the golden welded gun on the side of the fucking tower of the Normandy Beach. And Eden flanked around that ship, hit him with the call of duty, like when you have no more bullets left and have to stab him. He got that rebound, Dennis Robbin that rebound and he took over the gun.
Speaker 4: Is that you know?
Speaker 5: It's a little faint from twitch them.
Speaker 3: In on twitch?
Speaker 5: Can you imagine ya?
Speaker 3: I met on twitch?
Speaker 5: Now not that much of a nerd.
Speaker 3: A nerd but like I'm a nerd, yeah, but like not that much of a nerd.
Speaker 1: It's okay, your girlfriend came over and met the family.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna that's it. You were just gonna leave it there.
Speaker 2: Well, I wanted you to speak I was picking you up. I thought it was kind of ill how you got through?
Speaker 7: I was using metaphors, asked ed, and how he got out the friend zone?
Speaker 6: And she said, he ate his way through her, kuchie, that's what she said. That's how you got out the friend zone. This is what she said.
Speaker 3: Wait what okay, let's slow down. Was this like consensual eating?
Speaker 5: But yes, this is.
Speaker 1: But she's just saying, like, yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: Something tells me non consensual acts of sex wouldn't get you out of the friend zone.
Speaker 5: I might put you in.
Speaker 3: Jail with friends. And he just ate his way out the friend zone like what happened before that?
Speaker 2: But I had asked, which this was one of the questions that didn't get answered. I was like, wait, so you gave him some pussy in the friend zone?
Speaker 3: Oh I don't you?
Speaker 6: Yeah, skipped around that ship.
Speaker 5: Me or oh no?
Speaker 2: And then I followed up and then you you ignored my follow up email, and I said, per my last email, how did he get pussy in the friend zone?
Speaker 5: I didn't even I didn't even know you asked that. Wow, okay, I bet you didn't.
Speaker 2: How how we were sitting closer than we're sitting right now.
Speaker 5: That is true.
Speaker 3: And you didn't hear them, and I didn't hear him.
Speaker 5: Twice I was looking in his eyes because I wanted to know. I mean, I don't know. We just got close because we talked a lot, so when we FaceTime lot. So that was the thing I was telling you or you and Marius, which is like, you know, we would we would FaceTime and I'd hear about her day. And that's all really a a woman wants. He just wants you to want to I just want to talk. All you're doing is talk and you know, and then that's really it.
Speaker 3: And then so you listened and ate your way up.
Speaker 7: No, I want to know how you got in between her legs. This is a it's like, y'all keep skipping around this question.
Speaker 2: I definitely, I definitely listened to the day so well. I definitely not had so much. But she was like, I think I need to see that head none between my legs.
Speaker 1: He does listen for he's an engineer. He listens, so you know, so she fell right into the.
Speaker 5: Trap I played, the you should just let me cuddle what you move?
Speaker 3: Mm like we just like you still.
Speaker 5: Get it's nice to know that move still works. It does. It's good to know. And it did. And and then I went to cuddle and the next thing, you know, we're not cuddling. Well I was cuddling.
Speaker 1: So so so we can we can see she got some nice while we're talking about ed In, we got to talk about this girl.
Speaker 3: She knew she was gonna give Edding some.
Speaker 1: She knew you can't you you play that cuddle game like she knew she was gonna let you get some.
Speaker 5: I did the you know what what the lead up was? I did the I don't like you kind of thing. You know what I'm saying, like the old school, which is not healthy psychology, the bullet like a junior high. Yeah move, look at this girl.
Speaker 1: So you can't admit that these were moves in order to conquer this.
Speaker 5: Woman subconsciously they were okay, I didn't do it like I was in like this is step eight to ten months. Oh you know.
Speaker 2: What I think it was. I think Eden moved. He did the Eddie Haskell move. And I think I'm aging myself. I'm sure you guys don't know Eddie Haskell. Leave it to be very He pretended to be like the really nice guy, but he was really a shithead, And in reality, I think Eden did the I'll listen to your day thing and be supportive and all that ship that usually puts.
Speaker 5: You in the friend zone because women don't like nice men.
Speaker 2: And I think she's like, oh, I think I just truly, I finally think I just need a nice guy and he's been so supportive.
Speaker 5: Let me just see what this is like. And then Eden's.
Speaker 2: Eyebrows up like, oh, I'm really the devil.
Speaker 5: I want the town. I did my thing, he got his one shot.
Speaker 2: There's one opportunity everything he ever wanted.
Speaker 7: You guys are not helping my argument that men and women can be platonic friends and at each other's houses. You're actually like, that's oh they killed you for that one all.
Speaker 3: But yeah, and I'm so glad. I like I was on a loan islan on that one, and I knew I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I never admitted that had never said he wanted to be the platonic friend.
Speaker 6: No, he never did.
Speaker 2: He never two people say they want to be the platonic friend. It's possible.
Speaker 5: Moll scenario was that in this In that case, that girl was very like blasted, she.
Speaker 2: Can't sleep over there, if she facetimes him all day talking about his day, because she might let him, and then there'll be in a relationship on my roof.
Speaker 3: On your roof.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Rory's roof that he almost set on fire, I.
Speaker 5: Did not he almost set it on fire.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Please don't tell this, because he's gonna show you he can grill every day.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be on No, it was no.
Speaker 5: First of all, he grilled, he grilled up, he grilled the fireworks. Yeah, it was the fireworks. He grilled up.
Speaker 3: Really, Oh you firewors go from the roof.
Speaker 5: I mean didn't really leave the room. He was already up on the roof.
Speaker 2: You know, it's mad stairs on the ship. I don't want to walk all the way.
Speaker 3: No, I would have went the street.
Speaker 5: Fuck that.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying. No, no, not up.
Speaker 1: There was a finished deck. First of all, it's like finish is nice?
Speaker 6: Well it was.
Speaker 2: I went on the other side of the Oh oh no, no, that's the way, come on, It's all I was.
Speaker 6: It's got the spark was gonna fall through the roof. I was terrified.
Speaker 5: No, because it's got the finish.
Speaker 2: Right now, listen, if this if I got this crib used from someone else. I wouldn't have done that. It's got that fire paint ship on it. Now that's gonna last a while, at least a year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well after we're dead and going that ship last.
Speaker 2: Have homeowners insurance And maybe I was trying to get rid of this thing and get some r O I on this.
Speaker 1: Absolutely I get it. So y'all met Edan's girlfriend.
Speaker 6: We love her?
Speaker 1: Set off some fireworks? Ed did you set up some fireworks when you got home?
Speaker 5: We know?
Speaker 3: Did you let her know that she was the big poppy? Is that? What is that what she calls you? You look like you like her to call you big poppy?
Speaker 5: Why big poppy?
Speaker 3: Because that hair, the slick back here is big poppy.
Speaker 5: He's wearing playboy socks. It was last time you saw a playboy bunny Playboy sweats. Oh, I didn't even look.
Speaker 6: At Cardi B's fucking marketing.
Speaker 5: How he put that together?
Speaker 2: It's card You cannot be wearing Cardi B sweats. I like Cardi B, but you can't wear.
Speaker 3: You can't wear sweats.
Speaker 5: It's all about support.
Speaker 3: We love the Bronx absolutely.
Speaker 6: You can support his brethren and Bronx.
Speaker 3: So what else, man? What else happened to that?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 3: Roy hit the house on fire?
Speaker 6: We ate really good?
Speaker 2: Okay, Damars platonically slept over and nothing happened.
Speaker 5: There goes your fucking theory.
Speaker 3: Okay, she's also single? Mmm, we know that this week. That's what she said. That she said every time every.
Speaker 1: Time I ask her, she says I'm single. Literally, every time I've asked damaras.
Speaker 3: Are you single, she says yes, yep. I'm like, oh yep, yeah, yep.
Speaker 6: I'm okay, just asking anyway.
Speaker 2: But DeMar's move, She's always gonna say she and she moved. How I move, I'm always gonna say I'm single.
Speaker 1: Girl can't spend the night at Rory's house. He has friends they think are like, I'm single.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know women.
Speaker 2: If women are in my house. Jameris is the threat, not me.
Speaker 3: She's the predator.
Speaker 5: I'm the one saving the girls from Tomeris.
Speaker 3: Now she is the predator. Y'all gotta watch out for her. When she started drinking, she's gonna eat somebody's ass.
Speaker 2: To skip the pussy. I know it's the horny casts, but people that just go straight to eating ass arend as someone that eats ass. If you go straight to the ass.
Speaker 6: Don't do that. I appreciate somebody.
Speaker 5: Who goes here.
Speaker 3: You're looking why y'all got mad quiet?
Speaker 1: You're looking at the astronaut. I was the first man in the trophy.
Speaker 2: You're Louis astrom Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I was preaching that back in the early thousand. Niggas was looking at me like, why are you we doing it? I'm like, yo, y'all, I.
Speaker 5: Will say that that is ahead of your time, definitely.
Speaker 3: I was now look at everybody.
Speaker 2: You were very much the weights and heartbreaks, and yeah I was.
Speaker 3: I did that so hopefully y'all wouldn't have to go through that.
Speaker 2: No, I wanted to go through it.
Speaker 5: I still go through it.
Speaker 2: It's it's still something I can't shake.
Speaker 3: Wait.
Speaker 5: So, okay, Maul does worry. Yeah, of course, basically does too.
Speaker 3: Worried.
Speaker 6: You're kidding me, women's ass.
Speaker 5: I'm not jacking that.
Speaker 3: I'm not jacking it. I'm not letting the maras.
Speaker 6: Definite a word to my life.
Speaker 1: I never looked you never when it is word in my life ever held any weight, right, even niggas that a lot of nick kids.
Speaker 3: My word and my son.
Speaker 1: You ain't even seen that nigga nine months.
Speaker 3: Go tell me word to your son, Mary, go pick him up.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, Mary said that the whole My Life album in.
Speaker 1: Live, No, I never made a nigga ass word.
Speaker 3: Heard you.
Speaker 6: I hate the word tante. It's so cool.
Speaker 1: So oh but yeah, so happy fourth of July. I didn't think we were still celebrating Fourth of July and everyone was celebrating it.
Speaker 2: Oh, everyone was celebrating the day off and the ability to purchase fireworks on a regular basis. Okay, that's that's always. What did you do? Asking about all he left early?
Speaker 6: Left? Well, he didn't leave that early.
Speaker 3: No, I left for like eight o'clock.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you but you would have left early if you could get a uber.
Speaker 3: Well that's yeah, I had.
Speaker 1: I still had plans to go home and thought I was going away. That is true, o pack I had ship to do. So that was it, and then I knew it was gonna be crazy once the fireworks started in Manhattan.
Speaker 3: Get out of Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was trying to beat all of that. So that was it, but it was it was It was good to see. Like I said, riding home the fireworks.
Speaker 3: It was. It was very pretty.
Speaker 1: But like I said, these these Disney level fireworks have got to stop.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 3: You can't be having Disney.
Speaker 1: Level fireworks in the residential block like this is absolutely crazy.
Speaker 3: Dogs are having heart attacks.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure a bunch of dogs, Like every year that happens, like, yeah, from the fireworks, you know, ship like that.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I wasn't with beys this Fourth of July, but I have been with her every other one and she's actually not too bad with it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, four three three.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Her adoption day is July eleventh. Wow, So we celebrated her birthday on April twenty ninth, you know, July eleventh, isserve official adoption there where I got the paperwork.
Speaker 5: So we got to shout her out at the porty basically is a what then April she's a Turus. We're about tours twins.
Speaker 1: We want to take a moment to send prayers and condolences to anyone affected Holland Park in Chicago.
Speaker 5: That was Chicago, right, I was in yes, Illinois, in the Chicago area.
Speaker 1: So yeah, prayers and condolences to anybody affected by that. Once again, I don't know how many mass shootings we've had since we talked about the mass shooting at the grocery store in Buffalo, probably up to like at least thirty now, I think since then. So yeah, clearly, Uh, you know, gun control is an issue in this in this country. I don't know, you know the answer and what to do about it, but obviously something needs to be done with these assault rifles and background checks on people being able to purchase purchase guns. I do think you should be able to own a gun. You know, you should be able to protect yourself and things like that. But if you're fit, I would just encourage everybody to just watch us surround as be careful, be safe, because you do have to go out and be social, but you know, do it do it at a very very cautious and aware pace, is what I'll.
Speaker 2: Say on some just because that always makes me somber when we talk about my shootings. I listen to French and Harry Fraud's album over the fourth TI.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I don't want to sound like I'm being dismissive when I say this or like a backhanded compliment, but holy shit, that album is good. I was kind of shocked. I mean, I think I've always loved French. His last few projects, I felt like French has kind of more just been focusing on let me keep a hot record rather than a hot album. This Harry Fraud project, he didn't He wasn't chasing a single fucking single. He just made a great fucking album. French. Has French gotten better, like the way Jimmy is getting better? Like French was rapping and saying some shit on that album. I think, when you hasn't done in a minute to me.
Speaker 1: But that's I think that when you go back to your core, Yeah, and with him and Harry Fraud, the chemistry that they've had over the years, I think, you know, when you go back to that just that core sound, that energy that you're used to, and you're comfortable, and that's just you know, this is French's comfort zone working with Harry Fraud. Yeah, So I think that that was good to see them working together. But so the album came out and I didn't listen to it, and then I had seen on chart data that Montaga debuts at number forty six on this week's Billboard two hundred with fourteen point three thousand.
Speaker 5: Sold copies and independently as.
Speaker 1: Well independent, So we all congrats to French on that independent move. But this is reading. This is what made me download the project because I was like, he debuted at number forty six.
Speaker 3: I was like damn.
Speaker 1: I was like I would expected it to be a little high with him and Harry Fraud. But then I go and listen to the project and I'm like, oh, they're just sleeping.
Speaker 3: On this project, nobody, and it's not checkond for it because this is a good album.
Speaker 2: It wasn't marketed or made for Billboard for what? For what French is expected from the DSP Billboard worlds like they want to put on the front page when French has a single with Swali, They're not trying to do the oh you got a bunch of New York rappers and you're actually rapping the ship. Felt like Mac and Cheese with an adult perspective. Yeah, like I'm still Mac and Cheese. Yeah yeah, like Next Day Leftover, which is Jamarson I was just talking about. I think left Leftover Big Mac and Cheese is better than when it comes out the amazing. Yeah, French is talking on that shit like I.
Speaker 3: Was really good, really good man.
Speaker 1: I like the Dream with Ross, like the drum EStG Benny and Kiss. Yeah, like it's it's some good it's some good records on this. So I was, I was, I was, like I said, I heard about the album because I saw that it was debut at number forty six, and I was like, shit, let me go check it out, just because I missed it. And then when I heard it, I was like, Oh, people just they just not must not be checking for French right now, because this album is really good, good features and induction. Harry Fraud is you know, that's a no brainer. We know what that's gonna sound like.
Speaker 2: And I was talking with people not from the New York area about it over the weekend too, like the way you and I kind of revered El Coppo and you know, just just more so from that era of active rappers that are still putting out music that's really good, yeah, because it still feels so very much New York And while this one does, it doesn't in that way whereas out of towners might not love El Coppo the same way we do French's album as a New York sound obviously because it's Harry Fraud, but it doesn't have that same ship. It is definitely more masses when it comes to regions, Like it doesn't just give you full New York vibes on it, Yeah throughout.
Speaker 1: And I was and and the fact that it's Harry Fraud, I was, I was. I was like featured like baby Face Ray, like yeah, and baby Face Ray and the Harry Freud beat ees, t g Rass, Quavo, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, I was like, Okay, it hasn't and hadn't bringing them into the Harry Fraud world right the other way right.
Speaker 1: So it's a good album, man, I liked it. Shout out to Harry Fraud, Shout out to French Montega available now your DSP is really good project.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: So un't thought.
Speaker 2: That asked me what my rap albums of the year are yet, But I don't think I'm crazy by saying that's that's a contender for pretty high up.
Speaker 5: This is really pretty high up.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying it's number one, but it's it's definitely high up there.
Speaker 1: You know, this was a good, really good project man. French and Harry should definitely be proud of this project, because again, you can't control what the album is gonna stream or sell, especially when your job music, Yeah, your job is just put out good art that's gonna stand up and you know when people finally find.
Speaker 3: It and go back to it, it still sounds good.
Speaker 1: And I think that uh French and Harry, they accomplished that on this project.
Speaker 5: I found it in Loope's album.
Speaker 3: Yeah really good, right it is?
Speaker 5: It definitely is.
Speaker 1: Drill music and Zion Loupe Fiasco really dope project. I talked about it on the last show, and then I heard that he recorded this allegedly recorded the project in a week a week in the living room with one hundred dollars microphone.
Speaker 5: I believe it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, some of it doesn't even sound like filters. It's just a shitty mic, but in a way that it's purposely stut.
Speaker 1: I think that that's beautiful. I think that that's that's hip hop. I never know that's that if we talking about what that's hip hop? Recording the album in your living room on a shitty mic, you know, And Loupe has access to studios and that if he wants that, obviously, But I think that this was like this might have been, this might have started as a passion project, like he just got motivated and then looked up and had like eight joints done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're just putting.
Speaker 2: This out or just like an addictive impulse real quick. Yeah, Like maybe he just had an impulse to rap and got this amount of records in that impulse.
Speaker 1: These are his, Like, he doesn't post much, he doesn't tweet much, so these are like, these are like his tweets, These are like his his his ig stories.
Speaker 3: He just was like he.
Speaker 2: Should get in social media, ship off in certain moments he wants to show.
Speaker 1: You that he'll slice your fucking head off with againsu and like when he wants to show when he wanted to show you that the yeah, he's on Instagram going crazy.
Speaker 2: Loupe might be the most dangerous Chicago rapper on the low.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think it's on a lower.
Speaker 5: In hand to hand combat you're gonna lose.
Speaker 3: To I don't think it's on the low.
Speaker 5: The last record, I thought it was brilliant.
Speaker 2: Sad, but brilliant. I mean the first verse is just saying too many rappers get killed. That's the verse, and then just lets the sixteen rock and silence, Yeah, and then begins to show us how it is and analyze this current state of hip hop and the violence amongst rappers within three verses. That is just drastically different than anything I've heard recently. But yeah, really good project.
Speaker 1: Drill Music and Zion Loup a Fiasco available now on your DSPs.
Speaker 2: We have a podcast coming out that was filmed in December of twenty twenty that Well I've phoned with you at least in December of twenty twenty. Yes, that comes out. What's out today? It's currently out sen your youtubes right now. Yes, the episode one.
Speaker 6: And we will link it under the YouTube videos.
Speaker 2: Well, and when you're listening to this, it is out, but I haven't titled it yet, so I don't really know what it's called.
Speaker 3: You don't know what the videos called.
Speaker 2: The series in itself, I mean the the series is for well again. If you've heard this by now, finally with this fucking album I've been talking about for two years, the first single is out on July twelfth.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: It feels less than a congratulations more of uh, you ripped something off my back and I can finally walk again. Not congrats for making up the hill, thank you for getting this ship off my back so I can continue to the next two.
Speaker 5: That's the caption right there, One hill out of Tell bigs to put that.
Speaker 8: In the one out of top. Yeah, sometimes you gotta get people off your back so you can get to the hill that you're carrying them. So I had this idea, which i've I've briefly talked about I think before that there's a whole I don't even want to call a podcast, a video content series around the album, where each episode is about specific records, and we're not really talking about the music, rather the content of it, and that's the conversation. So we're not even really talking about the music. We're just picking topics from the song and it's becoming a podcast, right. So that's uh, which very much is the rollout, Like it's not I'm not being cryptic with this, like yeah, it's like, you know, I just want to I want a job like feel what I was feeling.
Speaker 5: No, No, this is a rollout.
Speaker 2: This is this is me saying, hey, you guys do not know me as an artist. You know me as a podcaster, So let me ease y'all into this ship with podcasting. Before we get to the song, that's that's the best rollout I could come up with as far as transferring a fan base.
Speaker 3: Was fun. It was it was fun.
Speaker 1: It was it was you know, experimental, and sometimes that's it. It doesn't need to mean anything else other than that it was fun. You had fun doing it. It makes sense.
Speaker 3: Around the project.
Speaker 1: It makes sense to talk about it, to talk about the content, and this is what you do.
Speaker 3: You talk, You have your podcast, you talk.
Speaker 5: And and uh.
Speaker 2: The only like deeper meaning of this series is sometimes people don't necessarily have to like the music to relate to the content. Because the people I brought into these sessions for the video series are people that I don't think are R and B heads, Like I purposely did that. I could have brought in all the R and B people and been like, tell me how great I am. I brought a bunch of people that I know more to be hip hop heads at the end of the day. So it was kind of an experiment to be like, yeah, you may not like sonically what this sounds like, but this is all things that we can relate to, and vice versa with hip hop. Because I could do this even crazier with hip hop and R and B fans as far as pulling content and conversations from shit. But yeah, it was just a way to one come up with an easy rollout to bring a community that you know, I've built and appreciative for the last how many years to a new space. But it also was like, let me see if I can get a bunch of people that don't particularly go straight to R and B to talk about it, right, And that's what the.
Speaker 5: Fuck we did.
Speaker 3: So the singles out when it's July twelfth.
Speaker 2: I Want you more than you know, featuring Shelley Fka Drum and Alex Eisley.
Speaker 5: Yes, which was was great.
Speaker 2: I invited you and Demarris to the session with Alex Eisley, but you know.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter. We don't even have that footage inn so none of us.
Speaker 5: Was Why would you have to remind.
Speaker 3: Me that none of us were there?
Speaker 2: Part of my rollout was lost with our cameras. It's okay, but yes, check that out now that's uh the YouTube page.
Speaker 5: I don't have the U r L but it's just Rory. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Episode one is out now. Single will be out on the twelfth. Having a little private shin dig on on the eleventh, Ma is going to bring the hose.
Speaker 6: We have.
Speaker 5: Hose. I can well, I can't be exact.
Speaker 3: I guess I don't know. You know, just keep the money circulating.
Speaker 6: Man, are we all allowed to bring a date?
Speaker 5: According to you, we can't. We can't go. Oh what do you mean?
Speaker 2: Marriage pokes to the spot that only allows four people, so we have to pay. I think I think I'm going to go for like a second, then then let my mom come in, and then my mom's gonna leave, and then you can go in.
Speaker 7: I specifically said, Rory, let's have a single release party. He said, yeah, someone to do something like that anyway, he said, let's keep it extremely intimate, friends and family, forty to fifty people. Do you guys don't know how many people are on that fucking guest list two hundred?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I haven't, but I haven't even like promoted it. Oh, I'm saying even to my friends.
Speaker 3: Like then he.
Speaker 7: Writes in the hotel tomorrow that our staff chest says, hey, guys, just have your friends sign up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's going on with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's trying to collect data your email, email to collect data email, So you know what he's doing.
Speaker 2: And first of all, I thought we had the bigger room, so I initially said, like, yeah, forty fifty people, something really small. Then I could have sworn, which I'm wrong all the time, and we could go back, and I'm sure I was wrong. I swore to Maria said we had the bigger room that was like one hundred.
Speaker 5: And fifty people.
Speaker 2: Stuff like oh fuck, it tell people to bring their friends, not the case. Samara shuts down the rs VP link at like twelve people. So my phone, my phone is blowing up, like yo, bro, I can't even like family members, like I can't even go, like like yo, could I buy a ticket from you? I'm like, well it's free?
Speaker 6: But did hold this is whole?
Speaker 5: No, hope did not. Holl will not be there.
Speaker 2: I don't own the seventy six ers, and Mall won't go to all white parties. So there's two things.
Speaker 5: Wait, is an all white party? No it's not. It's very much.
Speaker 6: It's hilarious.
Speaker 5: It's very much.
Speaker 2: Uh, Catholic church, come as you are unless you're gay.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, wow wow wow wow wow.
Speaker 3: I'll be there. I'll be in attendance.
Speaker 1: So July twelve to single, episode one available now on YouTube.
Speaker 3: Congrats man, are you making a post for this project.
Speaker 5: For the party? Yeah? No, I put on my close friends. I'm saying like, like, you know, are you gonna stup the single on on our on our? I G?
Speaker 7: Yeah, so new Rory and Mall, I G. Are you going to use us for free pomo?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 5: What's the caption going to? Because Demerius can probably hold it down for you. Is this this for Instagram? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Don't let dems listen? I think no, no, listen. I think Demerius for our page can come up with some good captions her own personal content.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she'd be getting his ship.
Speaker 2: But then again, if it's for an R and B song, Demerius might be my girl for copy writing. When it comes to captions, I think, first of all.
Speaker 7: Rory's entire album is in my summer captions notes.
Speaker 5: Let me let me let me pull up album captions record. First impressed I was when I made it ready for this. This is what damn.
Speaker 2: I read those lyrics back on, like this is someone that was close to suicide. It sounds beautiful.
Speaker 5: Though, Oh yeah, it's always poetic. This is one of Demerius' captions. Ready, we had all white party, out of don't tell the more out of sight still on your mind, don't read it like that. Well, hold on, there was a comment, what was what's the photo? That was just Demeriorsha with her body suit? Oh, and then her ass and then and then another and then another.
Speaker 3: We're doing this all wrong. Let me go to the marriage space.
Speaker 2: Should we look at this together?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And with on YouTube we can put like the actual picture. Oh yeah, because because we all don't own our content on Instagram, Instagram owns it the moment we post it.
Speaker 5: Why is the second picture another quote, which is it's okay to be obsessed with me. This is a safe space. Nothing about that sounds safe. That doesn't sound safe. A very unsafe person would say that publicly. And then it's her feet and who are you saying it to the comments? Yeah, let's see here, here's the second one. Ready, this is the second picture.
Speaker 2: Is this the way like Wayfair was trying to do sex trafficking picks? You're selling feet picks. This is a safe space if you have a fetish.
Speaker 7: People who sell feet picks would never give out free feet picks on it.
Speaker 2: I know that was like your call of like a safe place to dm me if you're into flip fetishes.
Speaker 6: About my feet like that was necessarily you animal.
Speaker 2: I don't think i've ever seen the green circle around Demarus' I g am, I the only one, not.
Speaker 7: You and my close friends already shut up miss me yet that's the second picture?
Speaker 5: Was that at someone specific? Yeah? Who did you miss? Or did they miss you? Here? Ready for this one? This for her birthday? You've never been to Heaven?
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 5: Chapter twenty eight. There's there's three dots there.
Speaker 6: So I want to let everyone know that I did not produce step one.
Speaker 5: Cross me and there won't be a step too.
Speaker 2: Wait, but when you cross, you take a couple of steps. When you cross too, he took more than one step.
Speaker 3: Y'are not seeing what Demara taking the culture with that one though?
Speaker 2: Can we backtrack though that you've never been to Heaven?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 2: I took this photo. Just let them know she tripped over that step after this second lying?
Speaker 6: He's lying? You guys want to make me seem so uncool, so bad.
Speaker 1: I never really I never really paid attention to like the captions that Demarriage be getting off.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Demaris is I have nice captions? Wow? The first comment in that one that you were just talking about says, I need you in my life?
Speaker 3: Who's that?
Speaker 5: Who needs you in their life?
Speaker 2: Women are so full of shit and gassing their because.
Speaker 7: Y'all are really like talking about me. If y'all go to any woman's like Instagram they have and read their captions like out of context, it sounds.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I'm aware.
Speaker 2: Why why I've never realized that you put all these captions is because my brain is now trained to scroll past any woman's caption because I know it's going to be absolute bullshit and some really stupid journey quote from a journal.
Speaker 5: Or BIG's I g all of them.
Speaker 7: Definitely big Big got some shit off. I had to screenshot at though it was real. Let me find it big something big hits?
Speaker 2: Can I ask a woman question? Yes, don't speak for all women, but sure, well in.
Speaker 5: This podcast you do are.
Speaker 2: Have you ever thought you friends or watched other women's friends comment on their other friends IG's and say, wow, you shady bitches are full of shit.
Speaker 6: All the time.
Speaker 2: For those that don't know, on Instagram, women pretend to gas up their friends. Oh yeah, very lengthy. Oh my I just died and they gave me CPR and then do clear just because you posted your nails.
Speaker 6: They don't do that to their friends. You know they do that.
Speaker 2: Too, their Instagram friends.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Instagram in front of these the bitches be lying bad you have front of me is on ig.
Speaker 2: I don't have any mees, okay, because all right, well let's let's get personal. Then on the one where you were asking if we've ever been to heaven before, which I.
Speaker 5: Thought no because I'm here, it was.
Speaker 2: A little religious phobic because we don't all consider heaven the same heaven and all different things. And I thought that was point. Weezy said, you know you need to calm down. Ten thousand fire emojis, excellen, bitch, I just literally passed out.
Speaker 5: I don't put that.
Speaker 3: Bitch.
Speaker 2: I literally murdered my mother and brought her back to life to murder her again. Because this photo is so crazy.
Speaker 3: Men don't support each other into captions like that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I feel I can't. I can't do that.
Speaker 3: Like we don't. We don't. We don't see the homie get a good pick off and be like.
Speaker 5: Yo, I just put fire emojis.
Speaker 3: This is crazy right here.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even.
Speaker 2: Get myself to put a fire emoji on my man.
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 2: Like if he if he has like a record out or like something like an announcement. Yeah, but like just him.
Speaker 5: Not enough fit. I can't do that like okay fit, Like hell.
Speaker 3: First of what I do with sarcastic. It's not enough words talking to a man.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay fit?
Speaker 3: What is that you talk to me? I need more words than that, okay fit? What is that? What's what?
Speaker 2: What's the words that the rooted words that connect sentences and ship?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I went to public school. The things women don't use when they say it's giving me and then don't say ship, just non full sentences giving. Men need to use full sentence.
Speaker 3: Can't say it's given.
Speaker 5: I mean can't.
Speaker 2: We can't Like we can't say okay fit. We need to say, hey, I like your outfit that you have.
Speaker 5: Where did you get it?
Speaker 3: I would like period, Like.
Speaker 2: We need to use a hey bro, okay bro, I like I like that T shirt?
Speaker 5: What brand is it? We have to use full sentences.
Speaker 1: That's how men get it all They say, yo, tag the shirt, tag the shirt.
Speaker 3: I never tag the tag the hat. It's like wait, what like if you want to know where we got it from?
Speaker 5: Where did you get that from?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just tag your the shirt tag like they do things like that. I've seen that in the capture.
Speaker 2: But we would only learn how to gas people up from women. So it's like I could never be to my man, it's like, okay, shoulders.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like two days this week, just discuss how you how you know I've been in the gym twice this week?
Speaker 1: Like that's just nasty, Like, don't know that I'm in the gym. You can't know when the homies is is working out unless I'm posting it then his and I'm following you yeah, like and then I don't even want to I'm mute you, like because you could do that right where you can mute the person problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll be honest.
Speaker 2: If my son wanted to become like a fitness trainer, I fully supported.
Speaker 3: Others about to say something totally.
Speaker 2: Went, you don't need to be heart.
Speaker 1: I heard if my son wants to I heard my son wants to become a was about to say, are.
Speaker 3: We there now we talk? We're gonna have some real progressive conversations today. So Rory, if your son was gay, would you love him.
Speaker 5: Of course I would love.
Speaker 3: There isn't like Irish.
Speaker 1: Cultures to like if your son is gay or your thoughts you're like they throw them off, like, well, yeah, I heard that. I heard it's true. I don't Well, I heard it's true.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I believe that was a lost Irish proverb.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the.
Speaker 6: Baisley's gay didn't throw her on the.
Speaker 5: Well, how do you know Bess is gay?
Speaker 3: How animals can be good?
Speaker 5: And I mean, yeah, basically, where do.
Speaker 1: You know that from? Like you answered that way too quick? And I don't know why I trust the internet to be with you.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, yeah, Oh I can just go from experience that Baisley, which anatomy has a vagina, gets behind dogs as if she has the anatomy of a penis, starts thrusting into male dogs.
Speaker 3: Oh no, she's just a dominant one. She want to be on top.
Speaker 2: Oh no, she's a she's a peggers.
Speaker 5: Have you guys ever been dumped before? Been dumped before? Yes, I've been dumped before.
Speaker 3: How do you guys?
Speaker 5: How have you guys handled it?
Speaker 2: Well, it's happened in different Uh give me the one, give me the worst one. Hmmm, when I was dumped, you're saying, like my worst reaction.
Speaker 5: Yes, I was dumped.
Speaker 3: Did you cry?
Speaker 2: No, I've never cried from a breakup before. I've done the uh. I've definitely hit with that's the psycho.
Speaker 5: That's the No.
Speaker 3: Every cs like that shoots up with school.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 2: No, because I because I cried, Because I cried regularly too. But I just with breakups, it's just been like just relieving oxygen.
Speaker 3: That's when you're trying not to cry.
Speaker 2: My chin has trembled before.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, he feel like he about to cry. He started punching walls.
Speaker 5: And oh, that's how I got anger out as a kid.
Speaker 2: Well, not my mother's walls, because she would have punched me, like the wall I just punched. If I punched her her wall, I would find things to punch that weren't my mother's walls. I think the most embarrassing, like where's your self respect? Do you have any shame thing? I think we broke up in January, so I'm trying to give you a timeline of how far it was from Valentine's Day.
Speaker 5: And I'm not saying end of January, so like January, like third, how old were you.
Speaker 2: A teenager, but not an early teenager.
Speaker 3: You had a job, I could vote, you had a job.
Speaker 2: I could go to war. Yeah, and I this is how long I was like trying to get her back constantly and was getting no response. I showed up to her crib on Valentine's Day, like with all the things that she liked, like all those like oh, I think about the little things like you know, we were she loved subway cookies. Y'all been in relationships, you know, people like weird Ship. Yeah, I should have liked subway cookies and Hennessy and Ship. I should have known that she because she loved subway cookies and Hennessy, I probably should't have been with her.
Speaker 1: But that sounds like, yeah, sounds like she was trying to give you up.
Speaker 3: Not together, you still want to fuck? Actually actually, turn on Rory was like, absolutely, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: What's the opposite of a trigger where you laugh a little hard and ag? Thank god she was because she was two years older than me, which made it even worse because those two those two years when you're a teenager and like.
Speaker 5: She's twenty, I told you old.
Speaker 2: I was just now That's when it happened are drastically different because now she's looking like, look at this fucking little boy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were her boy toy.
Speaker 2: She had, she had a had just started like an assistant teaching job in Harlem, and she like she was getting her life together. And I think I just was on the verge of getting kicked out of schools.
Speaker 1: You know, Oh you were headed downhill. Yeah, well that's why she dumped you. Well, thank god, went fucking anchor.
Speaker 2: Thank god. When I got to her building and knocked on her door, her mother answered thank god because it was a weekday, and my dumb ass was like, oh, people work, And her mother looked at everything and was like, come on, come with me, and we just walked out of her building and she gave me the realest mother talk that I think I've ever gotten. She said, ry, she's over you.
Speaker 5: Stop.
Speaker 2: Just think of it as a piece of pussy you had and move the fuck on. You're eighteen, don't come back here. And I know it didn't hurt. It was like, it's like, way, it's the kick in the ass I needed. I was like, yeah, you're right. I was still hurt, but I was like, yeah, you're right, I'm gonna give you the real no, no, no, by the way, that that's fine. I just thought that was like an ill mother thing to do. It was a it was a pep talk to protect both of us. It was such a motherly thing. Get get this, get this, Get this heartbroken kid away from my daughter, because clearly she doesn't want him. He just showed up to the house too. That's another bad, bad move for sure. I mean I didn't show up like mad. I showed up which his gifts. Sometimes there word show up mad and angry. Yeah, show up with gifts that you fucking.
Speaker 3: Creep right, Whether of the white boys that couldn't take no for this?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: So so whit what it's over? You know certain white boys ain't taking it.
Speaker 2: So white people start hitting a chest, Yeah, the white people, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hitting a chest go like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it was very stupid. I'm definitely not I know those white guys though, No.
Speaker 3: You're not one of those. Now, he was one of those eighteen I'm willing to bet that was you. A redhead kid was definitely, I'm so stupid. You was definitely that at eighteen years old.
Speaker 6: Nobody loves me, just leave me, leave me like everyone else knowing me.
Speaker 1: Talk about that emotional rory show up, was like, you just tell me why he was one of those.
Speaker 5: Just tell me why I might have I might have. Yeah, definitely, God got it. You might have had to tell me why I got to ask the question.
Speaker 2: Just tell me why you guys are painting me more than I really am. I'm I'm copying to the actual things that I'm doing. You know, I've never done there leaving me like everyone else in my lifeline. I've had a girl say that to me before, and I.
Speaker 3: Was just like, damn typical. I see like everyone else did.
Speaker 2: And in my head, I was like, I see why they all do.
Speaker 1: Now, I see why you are alone, fucking psycho. I'm sorry that was was that wrong?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry? No, no, I'm sorry. I'm sorry. That's just now you shouldn't. You shouldn't call people psychos.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Everybody has their issues.
Speaker 5: Have you been okay? So what about you? Mom?
Speaker 3: I just got dumped. It was just like, yo, it's over. I don't want to talk cool.
Speaker 5: No.
Speaker 1: I was like, damn, like like that, but I.
Speaker 3: Know why though, Like I wasn't ship. Come on, man, I didn't call.
Speaker 2: But that's your verse. That's your version of tell me why damn. It's like that is your version of like just tell me why no.
Speaker 3: But it was like I knew why.
Speaker 1: I didn't call it for like two weeks, like it was the summertime. Like I just didn't call it for like two weeks, like it was running around.
Speaker 5: How did you get that off?
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 5: She don't.
Speaker 3: Getting it off would have been if.
Speaker 6: I still had a girl when you just didn't answer.
Speaker 1: No, we so so. So school had started back. This was summer sign so school had started back. I didn't speak to her for two weeks, like leading up to the start of the new school year. I go to school, so you know, we're fucking first day of school, everybody getting like they classes and all that.
Speaker 3: So I see, I'm like, what's up. She was like, don't talk to me. I was like, huhuh.
Speaker 5: That was That was her version of Shorty's mother's.
Speaker 3: Speech, exactly, it's over, get out of here. She was like, I don't talk to me. I don't ever talk to me again, Like like I don't like you, I hate you, like you left a.
Speaker 7: High school girl in the summer two weeks m a free time were about to pop back up, and it was still gonna be.
Speaker 5: You know those two weeks, I mean those two weeks I was. I was her homegirls. That those where he was like, where's my No.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you, no, I'm gonna tell you here's what I forgot about this part.
Speaker 3: This is what's bad about it. I saw her like it was back to school. Remember, back to school was great to start again.
Speaker 1: So like I had went up to like Woodbury Commons, like to the outlists to go shopping for school.
Speaker 5: I haven't heard that in so long.
Speaker 1: She literally listen, she is literally walking towards me where like her mom and her sister, and like.
Speaker 2: Hold on, did you change how you were walking when you saw her approaching?
Speaker 3: No, like I saw her and like you had.
Speaker 5: A little different, a little different sweat.
Speaker 1: I was because I was the last person I was expecting to see was her, Like you just don't you don't bump into.
Speaker 2: You were flustered, You're flustered.
Speaker 1: So I saw her, I was like, but you know, she was with her mom and her sister, and so I looked at her, and she looked at me, and the look she gave me was like, Yo, don't even come over here.
Speaker 3: By this time, it was like a little over a week that I didn't treat to her. Did you know mom's Yeah, but mom my, mom didn't see me. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why, that's why you're so much cool than me. I would write to mom, said a mom's names.
Speaker 7: Understand that right in adulthood. But in adulthood, if you don't talk to me for a week, I can understand. Not like you're you're you're not rolling relationship, no, but like if you're dating someone they don't talk to for a week. We're busy, we have lives and things like that. But in different gotta fall into fall asleep on the phone.
Speaker 5: Everyone was allowed to do that with their phone.
Speaker 6: You didn't have a cell phone in high school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I wasn't on it like it wasn't. I was on the house phone if anything, like the cell phone was just over there at that time. It wasn't.
Speaker 5: There was a limited on the phone. I didn't get a cell phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how I got dumped, Like I just I stopped. I stopped talking to for like two weeks, and so conn of hindsight, I dumped her. Gosh, you were before ghosts okayhot see, I was the first nigga the ghost.
Speaker 3: I'm the first Roy Look look who you're sitting next to you?
Speaker 5: You ate as the ghost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm the first ghost and I'm the first they gonna eat a chicken ass like you should really thank me, Like I carried the flag for New York for years. Man, you know what I'm saying. Now, look at the country. Anybody eating ass, anybody going ghost, that's what the coach is now.
Speaker 5: That really is kind of the culture.
Speaker 3: I mean, chicks go.
Speaker 1: Ghost on niggas they eat their ass first night, like you can't laughing. Somebody definitely Licks Brown.
Speaker 2: Who was the douce she was this in in that wrap that was the.
Speaker 3: Was the first one.
Speaker 6: I've never dated that boy.
Speaker 3: Never she had smoke with Derek.
Speaker 2: Listen, I just love the big change the music game, you changed the sex game games.
Speaker 3: Listen, man, you gotta listen.
Speaker 5: You should, you should thank me.
Speaker 2: But now that Eden brings it up a callback to when we're talking about the junior high, like ignoring thing makes someone wants you more and type shit. Yeah, I think that was my biggest point because we didn't when me and her broke up, it wasn't like some crazy blowout like this is over.
Speaker 5: It was just like kind of over.
Speaker 2: And I was very confused because I adn't been rejected yet at that point in my life, so I had never behaved that way. I didn't know what was coming over me. I think that now I'm now that I'm rehashing this.
Speaker 5: So what's something I.
Speaker 2: Never cared about that I ever talked to my therapists about. This is now just yashingist? No, of course not. I don't care. I cared when I was on that fucking bus. I took the bus there, I left that part.
Speaker 3: Up to her house from Queen's.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 5: I was eighteen.
Speaker 2: I was in Jersey City and she lived Hacking Sack. That's you know how long that bus ride? It's like two hours to city.
Speaker 3: The hacking Sack is a two hour bus.
Speaker 2: Ride because it only goes local.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You see Bays is losing her mind.
Speaker 2: R just listening to me talking about this for her fucking father.
Speaker 5: Okay, Demaris, what about you?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry your wreakeups, my breakups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and close to the mic, I don't you've never gotten dumped?
Speaker 6: No, all you were asking me if I ever got dumb?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how bad was that I got dumped? What was What was the worst one?
Speaker 7: Probably probably when I was I was I was nineteen, Yeah, dump me go on?
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait would you wrap it?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: Wait? Hold on, hold on you you were nineteen?
Speaker 5: Hold? Was he thirty two? Probably?
Speaker 6: Expect I'm not going to give his age five deificantly older.
Speaker 3: Wait out of respect for who?
Speaker 2: Ay right, I about to say, fuck that creepy dude?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, no, no, no, she was legal nineteen.
Speaker 2: Still, that's just it's just creepy. It's creepy to me. Twenty You can argue the legality. All you want is creepy to me.
Speaker 6: Let's let's get real, crey.
Speaker 7: He bagged me when I was sixteen and he was twenty four, so yeah, he was twenty six.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's usually how it was.
Speaker 2: It's creepy.
Speaker 1: No, it's creepy. I would never do that, but I just had to ask because it's.
Speaker 2: Like someone I watched high school girls get picked up by dudes that was over eighteen my all four years. It's creepy.
Speaker 5: How did you deal with the DeMars?
Speaker 6: How did I deal with it?
Speaker 5: You try to get him back? Bar for bar? Did he?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I Yeah, he broke up with me for some funny enough he broke up. He broke up with me for something that we probably would have gotten back together. He was just breaking up with me because he was mad and in my like not refusing to leave the house.
Speaker 5: No you're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not leaving.
Speaker 6: You're not breaking up with me, like we're not done.
Speaker 5: Damn In that.
Speaker 7: In that when we were arguing, I had left my phone open and my text message popped up, and he had decided to go through my phone, and then he was like, oh, I wasn't even like serious about this breakup, but now you're.
Speaker 5: Like done done, like done, what was on your phone?
Speaker 6: It was bad he had.
Speaker 7: We had gotten into a argument probably a week before, and I was one of those girls where like, if I ever felt like you were trying to play me like, I would just like send out like a mass text to like all my old rebounds.
Speaker 6: Now granted, by the time they text back, I wasn't anymore. By the time they txt back, I would whoa.
Speaker 3: We just stumbled upon some gold say that.
Speaker 2: Exact Remember I talked the Beaches of Normandy that the rebound was the hardest part of the You said an extase.
Speaker 3: Easy to get past mass texts all of you.
Speaker 7: I would I would say a test like like, I would send a text like I would copy and paste it and send it to all my old rebounds.
Speaker 5: If he in the same group chat, what would it said. That's imagine the same group chat.
Speaker 3: What was what was the message?
Speaker 7: It was something like something like what you're doing? It was something stupid like miss me with a question.
Speaker 5: Mark or some wow, miss me with a question mark. Isn't that one of your captions right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: There's You're sick, bro?
Speaker 2: How you called back to nineteen? I g today you ain't updated. You ain't updated your iOS. That's still the same move. I would expect you to at least develop a little bit more still.
Speaker 7: Anyway, Yeah, so he saw he saw me send out all those It was like I sent out like eight of them text messages. But by the time the guys responded, I wasn't mad at him anymore. So I didn't respond to their message. So all you see is what I said in their response.
Speaker 5: I didn't respond to anything.
Speaker 7: In his head, it looked really really bad, like it looked it looked terrible, But I wasn't gonna do anything.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's just his head. I think that just looks.
Speaker 3: How would you how would you when you had your first fight?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, like defined fight, your first fight, like knuckle not just like.
Speaker 3: Pushing, like your first like hey man, hands was thrown.
Speaker 5: I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure Twitter will I haven't. Social media will think I'm lying. I'm not even third or fourth grade. Maybe I have a theory that this is someone that was the only child. I didn't even have brothers where you could fight as a.
Speaker 3: Was it summertime?
Speaker 1: Yeah, everyone has had their first fight in summer.
Speaker 2: It was who wants to fight? Who wants to fight with? If you don't know how to fight.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying every everybody has their first fight in the summer.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 1: Well, ain't nobody fighting first for the first time in winter?
Speaker 2: I developedly turned into a shittier kid. Like when I first got to school, elementary school, I remember like respecting the rules, like I remember being not scared of my teachers, but like really respected them, and like school I respected when I was a kid, So that was probably a big reason to like I could never fight at school.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so it was summertime.
Speaker 2: It was definitely everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody has had their first fight in the summer time, like you got the first time you would chased was probably in the summer. Oh of course you remember the first time you got chased?
Speaker 3: How scared was you?
Speaker 2: I don't think I remember the first time because it happened so much when.
Speaker 5: I was a kid.
Speaker 3: You don't remember the first time.
Speaker 2: I was the youngest and smallest on my block since the beginning I was.
Speaker 3: I got chased the gred car course.
Speaker 5: Damn, that's a best place.
Speaker 2: At least it's a straight shot.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that's that's a.
Speaker 3: Long run, one sixty like one sixty fifth Street. Yeahs.
Speaker 5: Did you run past the courthouse?
Speaker 3: No, I've ran towards.
Speaker 2: What if they diverted you and you had they chased you up those courthouse steps?
Speaker 3: Oh nah, they would They would have got it.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't have been rocky.
Speaker 3: Did you go to Yankee Stadium? No, they would have got me.
Speaker 1: But that was some of the skar That gotta be some of the scariest times your.
Speaker 3: Life is as a as a young male growing up.
Speaker 1: And yeah, like the first time you get chased, I like you for sure think you're gonna die. They get you like you like yo, I'm ana die to day.
Speaker 2: One hundred percentage is not just the affiliation or making a Rockefeller joke. I was twelve or thirteen maybe, And this was in the winter. This wasn't in the summertime the first time you got chased.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I had been chased at this point.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I was walking on the other side of Flushing, not on the Marcie Project side. And I was spotted again. This was two thousand and two, two thousand and three, much much different than that area now. And two, I guess they probably like nineteen early twenties. Two kids spotted me, and I felt them spot me like you know I've ever been felt like when you were spotted.
Speaker 3: Of course, full of energy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, they looked at me like a fresh meat, like ooh, that's food over.
Speaker 5: There, white boy right there.
Speaker 2: I ran so fucking fast. Yeah, there's one hundred percentro I ran. I saw them start to like walk faster.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And I had little legs. Man, I ain't hit a gross burt. I'm only five nine now, I was like five feet at that time. If that my little.
Speaker 3: Ass, like, yeah, wait, how did you have ops?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 2: I didn't have ops. I was white in bedstick. Yeah, in two thousand and two.
Speaker 3: So this was people that you had like an issue with.
Speaker 2: You think I had issues in Marcie Project. No, I've never been into.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know.
Speaker 2: It didn't even register to me that that was Marci Projects until years later.
Speaker 5: I didn't even know what block I was on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just I was just on the wrong block.
Speaker 3: So you looked like an op. You didn't belong over there. You look like, yes, yeah you was ob he was.
Speaker 2: And I just don't know if because they thought I was white, that i'd be robbable I looked Yeah I was. I was twelve.
Speaker 3: Hilarious Roberts.
Speaker 1: But no, I'm just saying somebody he looked rob again.
Speaker 2: Again things things I have not This has been a current therapy, So I've never brought this up in therapy. I'm thinking, I'm like, I was twelve and I probably looked nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah what, No, you were twelve? You're white boy? You look nineteen?
Speaker 2: No, I was when I was young, young, I looked like a child, like a child.
Speaker 3: Cho okay, what oh?
Speaker 2: What were they gonna get from me? I mean I had a I want to say a nice jat, a good winter coat on.
Speaker 5: My mother always bought me a good winter coat.
Speaker 2: They were twenty years I got, yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we'll kicks shoot that on.
Speaker 5: I'm I at Griffy's on at that time.
Speaker 3: Oh they was they was size four? Yeah, so was they their son? The son said like, yo, no, he looked like eat the same size with my son.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: We're going to shout what size is that?
Speaker 3: But my son's side.
Speaker 2: The only reason I said Griffies because my mom would only buy me one pair of shoes and I'm thinking that era, so it didn't matter. They always had those on.
Speaker 1: I was you was definitely a plate. They was going shopping for sure. They was taking your coat, taking your sneakers.
Speaker 5: But like later I was like, what were they sound like I had money on me?
Speaker 1: I was crazy about that, Like he said, they they older?
Speaker 3: Like so those was grown men robbing.
Speaker 5: What I'm saying, no, no, they like that was a thing, like.
Speaker 3: It was grown men robbing.
Speaker 2: Like why didn't Thank God my little legs got me away. But if I didn't start running when I saw them, like fast jet Jason and like got my head because when I turned around, they were running at that point, and I was like, oh, I'm getting robbed fare. I ran all the way down to Broadway, Broadway and Myrtle. We just made it like to where there would have been police. Yeah, like and like a bunch of act Like Broadway and Myrtle is a very active area, like traffic.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, but then again I looked at the left and it's Sumner Projects.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you made it out of that. Speaking of a boy flying running, a kid Cutty reveals The Boy who Flew to the Moon Volume one track list and cover art. Ky Cutty has unveiled the track list and cover art for his great Greatest Hits compilation, The Boy Who Flew to the Moon Volume one, ahead of its release later this week. The Lonely Stoner return to social media on Wednesday with the official The Boy who Flew to the Moon Volume one track list, which recaps his fourteen year eight album career across eighteen carefully curated songs.
Speaker 2: But it's the greatest Hits or its yeah?
Speaker 1: Apparently yes. The Boy Who Flew to the Move Volume one drops Friday today. The nostalgia will continue to next week. Is Cuddy is set to reissue his two thousand and eight debut mixtape A kid named Cuddy on streaming services July fifteenth.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a best of album that's split to nine groups.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Man on the Moon, End of the Day, Man on the Moon.
Speaker 5: But it features two three's.
Speaker 2: Which most greatest hits they always throw at the end, some two new songs. I mean, greatest hits albums now at this point are just playlists that are marketed. That's really what the greatest hit is at this point with new artwork. But I mean, listen, repackage your shit and get your money off of legendary music. Shout out to Cuddy, I'm at it, but the real I was gonna say, the real shit, how many more hours too? Not that I'm not calling him a tox slime, the honest king comes back.
Speaker 3: I have it on my phone already.
Speaker 5: You've got notifications.
Speaker 2: I have it too, But I didn't listen to it though, And I don't like when people send me and I won't say his name because it's pirrating music. But that's my menus. And I've told this in before. I don't need the album two hours before it comes out. I'll just do streaming. Yeah, if you sent it a week ago.
Speaker 5: I downloaded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I didn't. I didn't listen to it yet, but I saw. I saw when he sent it. I was like, okay, but uh, I'm gonna wait until it comes out and I just wait to check it out.
Speaker 3: I want to support that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, boy, here, how was it?
Speaker 6: He's not bad, He's pretty good.
Speaker 3: We heard Weds Picnic, Yeah, Rooth's picnic.
Speaker 6: That was a little cute, little briefew like I heard him do like three hours and.
Speaker 5: Heard me go for four hours four hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, I didn't, edn't. Definitely, I had to request.
Speaker 5: That's how we got out the friend zone. Yeah, you requested like one song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I had to recall. I shouldn't have to request make a free you should just play.
Speaker 1: That summer So Drake Drake posted uh a picture on Instagram and caption did he was trying to battle the Marius with this one?
Speaker 3: He said, got to start somewhere. That was the caption.
Speaker 2: One of his first apartments, but that that caption was okay because it was it was the one from Uh, I love that. Drake's on two. Uh, what's what's the numbers on it? Apartment fifteen oh three? Some couches and paintings, recording with two others that want the same thing. That's that's one of my favorite Drake records. Yeah, so I'm not mad at his caption saying got to start somewhere, because it did start.
Speaker 5: Indeed, did it start at the bottom.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what Jeff Bezos.
Speaker 1: Jeff Bezos commented on the picture and said, started from the bottom.
Speaker 3: Now we're here.
Speaker 5: Gross.
Speaker 3: Listen, Jeff Bezos doesn't comment on.
Speaker 2: I didn't know he had an Instagram.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know he had Instagram, And I definitely know he's not commenting on people with pictures. But uh, is it safe to see say that uh Drake and Bezos may be into uh in business?
Speaker 2: Yes, because he's not doing that unless yes, I thought so, and Drake's not commenting.
Speaker 5: Jeff Bezos knows me. Don't talk to me today.
Speaker 2: We know regardless, Jeff Bezos knew who Drakes.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. I thought that was pretty dope. That was that was cool.
Speaker 2: Do you think Cuddy will go to the moon with Jeff Bezos for the rollout of the greatest hits uh Child on the Moon album?
Speaker 3: He should have.
Speaker 1: He should be on his way to the moon now he should have left already. Yeah, he should have. He should should have left last week. That would have been a crazy rollout. Actually going to the what he might go to the moon?
Speaker 2: You want to listening session on the moon would be crazy, like.
Speaker 1: He was supposed to do that, cud, he might was supposed to go to the moon and like like stream like a listening.
Speaker 2: Well, first, see I take that back, because Kanye buddies they cut.
Speaker 5: He chose sides. He chose Pete's side.
Speaker 3: Oh well, I'm sure Pete.
Speaker 2: Is and and uh, Kanye chose Elon Musk side over Jeff Bezos and Jeff Bezos at the moon and Elon's just trying to break land speed records and flame throwers. That's right, you're it's it's a billionaire war. These rappers are really just chest pieces and what these billionaires are doing.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I'm just you don't like that. You don't like that energy, you don't like that sauce Kim.
Speaker 6: There's people that are dying. Like it's there's people that are dying in the world.
Speaker 7: I don't care about you Guys's battle of who can piss on the tallest tree with the biggest rapper chain On.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if that was a contest or that so Rory.
Speaker 1: So you're putting out your first project, and I think Missy caught wind of it, because no, I think she did, because she has advice for artists working on sophomore albums.
Speaker 5: So this isn't my sophomore album.
Speaker 1: Well no, she knows that this this one is out, is coming out and gear her up for the next one. So Missy has some advice for you. She says, sophomore albums are very pivotal time for artists like Rory.
Speaker 3: Here's here's the ship.
Speaker 1: She didn't add me, No, no, she didn't. Here's a gym from She's let you know. Here's a gym from she's talking to third person about sophomore albums. Look at the numbers your sophomore album. No her be stressful. But the person that runs her Twitter said, this is a Missy gem. Yeah yeah, Missy probably was just telling it to her. But it's the best album to expement on. Don't be afraid because if you play safe, you will be boxed in and it's hard to get out because your fans get used to that one sound. Secondly, their artists. Listen closely. Go with the songs you feel you should drop, not what everyone else suggests you. The artist must feel it yourself, feel it because you are the one that have have to sell it and convinced people is hot. Go with your gut, fearless. Those are beautiful words of encouragement from the legend and the Queen, Missy Elliott to our beloved Rory.
Speaker 3: It's his first album.
Speaker 2: What's actually funny about that is, well, a couple of things there. I agree with everything that she said. That's so I mean, that's why the sophomore slump and all that shit is so real because people are like, well, where do I go from here? Because it did my whole life on this first one. Ombre gave me very similar advice on the first record thing, because I loved the record and I was playing her shit and I played the one that's coming out on the twelfth almost last. I was like, oh, I mean this is the one I'm I kind of want to lead with, like this is my shit. I fuck with it, but like I don't really know, Like I'm the one that likes it. Everyone around me has other picks that they think should come first. And she was like, don't even play don't play.
Speaker 5: For me, go with that one. Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's your shit, it's not their shit. Right of course that shl people listen to them, like, get get advice from people that you fuck with, But if you feel that that's the one for you, then do that. You don't even need to play it for me. Play it for me if you just want me to hear it, but don't play it for me. In the opinion, should I lead with this dude? Like she said, damn me, the same thing Missy said, You're the one that's gonna have to sit there and fucking.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 6: Interviews power Yeah.
Speaker 2: And like, and Amarica knows I came up with this whole fucking roll out every last thing. If it was a song that I wasn't confident personally, like, even if it was a song that I know was quote unquote like a smash and I didn't particularly like it, I'd have trouble selling it. I would look weird. Even if it would be the one that that I know would stream crazy, I'd be like, yeah, man, this is the one that'll be you can dance to in the club and go crazy.
Speaker 6: But yeah, there's.
Speaker 7: Songs that didn't make the album that were fucking amazing songs that I begged him to leave and he just said, no, it doesn't fit my vision for the album.
Speaker 6: I had to respect it.
Speaker 2: The second one I'm gonna give you bitches ig captions though not the second album the second single. But I love the second single. I really love the second single, but the first one matches me more.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it.
Speaker 7: Matches the tone of the album more too. If you released the first single, the first that well, the second single that I wanted you to release first.
Speaker 6: The album doesn't sound like that single.
Speaker 5: It sounds like the.
Speaker 2: First single, and it meant more to me again to like the selling point of it meant more to me because it was one that Drama and I well, Shelley and I damn near started writing in DR before we.
Speaker 5: Started writing it in DR. I know, right, I think you were there, Edden right.
Speaker 2: So when we got the studio, it just meant more because him and I just wrote it together. Yeah, it took us one session to write everything, and it felt authentic to actually me, not me going.
Speaker 5: In thinking like let's go write a song.
Speaker 2: It was we was fucking up in dr in our personal lives, and we just had a real life conversation and we got a studio, I played a beat, and then we just wrote that shit.
Speaker 5: And I'm not even kidding, like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: That because the conversation was so authentic and the ideas were so authentic, and it was so much of what both of us had been going through that it was like, Oh, we could write this in two seconds. So and then they're gonna hear this and be like, Oh, it's just about sidewitches.
Speaker 5: I thought it was some profound shit, didn't You didn't give ma al verse? So I asked more. I couldn't afford him. Wow, how much you charge it for?
Speaker 2: He turned down a verse on reasonable doubt. You think he's gonna come on my ship?
Speaker 5: Oh you're right, you're right old him.
Speaker 3: I was rapping back then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, some you know, sad news from uh. I guess the the community because we all from New York. So it was a a guy was killed in a bodega. I guess the bodega worker, the guy that works at the bodega. He killed a customer or somebody that came into the store. So the video went viral, and obviously the gentleman came behind the counter and approached the worker at the bodega and pushed him, and and you know, unfortunately a fight broke out. The workers stabbed the gentleman and he ended up doing believe his name is Austin Simon, So you rest in peace, press to the Austin Simon and his family.
Speaker 2: Did I did, obviously see the thumbnail for the video line and saw people talking about it. I'm just kind of tired of it's just watching people die on camera.
Speaker 5: So I didn't.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, but I did see a lot of people saying, this appears to be self defense.
Speaker 3: It was, it was, it was self defense.
Speaker 1: To give some background, it was, it looked it looked to be self defense. You know, I'm behind the counter, I work here. First of all, nobody's supposed to come behind the counter number one, shoving me right, and then you know, you get physical. We put your hands on them, push them, things like that. I grew up in the hood bodega on three of the four corners. That's just what it is growing up in New York. You know the guys at the bodega, you know the guys that work there, you know the guys that own it, you know, the guys behind the county. He knows you. You know, your family knows your mom, like it's almost like family. So I didn't understand how this got this far because it's kind of like it sounded like his girlfriend was there. She was trying to purchase something on the b T card. Car got declined she didn't have money to purchase something petty chips or something like that. And in the communities, if you know, plenty of times I walked to my bodega and walked out not paying. It's like, yo, like, let me get this. I'll get you. You ain't got no money on us at the time. Take a bag of chips. He not tripping even as an adult.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll get you.
Speaker 2: I'll get you tom of And they know you, so.
Speaker 3: They know, they know you. You're coming here every day and.
Speaker 5: They're gonna remember.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, They.
Speaker 1: So that it didn't seem like that relationship was there first of all, because you know, if it was, I guess they felt like he snatched the chips out of the daughter's hand. And this is where women have to be careful because if you know you have an interaction whatever if your girl has an interaction with a man at a store and she deemed it to be disrespectful, he snatched something out of her hand, snatched then out of your daughter's hand. If your girl calls you and she's like, oh, come down here, because that was the energy, I'm gonna call somebody to come fuck you up there.
Speaker 3: That was the energy. So then now when.
Speaker 1: You call your your your baby's father, or your boyfriend or husband, whoever, and you call with the energy like, oh, come down here. He snatched that out, he tried to put.
Speaker 2: It, especially at it out of your daughter's hand. Or even if that I don't know if that was his daughter, or I don't know the relationship all them.
Speaker 5: Even if a girl I'm dating you.
Speaker 3: It could be my sister whoever, you had.
Speaker 2: Ships out of your daughter.
Speaker 3: If you call me, you.
Speaker 1: Call him with that energy, I'm I'm running to the store because I'm thinking the worst. Like yo, some some dude is trying to disrespect my family. Right, So you can understand that. But women have to be careful because you women have to be able to identify when one if I call him with this energy, he's gonna come down here and do something that's either gonna get him in jail or somebody else in jail. Right, you gotta be careful because you know I'm gonna calls how go on to fuck you up. It's like we're talking about, just in my keeping mind, a bag of potato chips.
Speaker 3: Literally, this is what this is, what, this is, what all is. So we gotta go to the bottom line. This is a yeah, potato chips.
Speaker 2: Prayers and condulences no matter what the situation is, to the gentleman that passed, and also to the consequences in which the they were man that committed the crime or the guy is dead, right, Yeah, he's to the murder that he's now gonna have to face from that the family. At this point, everyone is a victim in the situation. Of course you can.
Speaker 1: The jury finds Eric hold A guilty of first degree murder in the twenty nineteen fatal shooting of rap rapper Nipsey Hustle. Uh Eric Holder, the man charging the fatal shooting of Grammy nominated rapper Nipsey Hustle, was found guilty on Wednesday. The jury deliberated for about six hours before reaching its verdict. Hold of thirty two had been charged with one count a first degree murder in connection.
Speaker 3: To Hussele's death.
Speaker 1: He was also charged with two counts of attempted first degree murder because two bystanders were hit bock gunfire.
Speaker 6: Lock them up.
Speaker 3: It is what it is on that found guilty.
Speaker 1: Hopefully the family finds some you know that isn't do much, but hopefully they find some peace with this, knowing that the person responsible is you know, now going to be in prison for for a while. J Cole's No Role Models is the first rap song to go dimond without a music video.
Speaker 3: I thought that was super.
Speaker 2: He loves going platinum without features diamond. Yeah, that's that's He's always gonna find a way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's an incredible, incredible stat on Jake Cole's resume.
Speaker 7: Are you guys going to be honest about the people in your life when you when they die, or do you guys.
Speaker 1: Like talking at their funeral? I mean, I'm not gonna get up there and start exposing a lot of secrets we have, Like I'm not gonna be that guy, but I'm definitely gonna go up there and keep it real about our relationship with each other, whether you know, whatever, it may be.
Speaker 5: I was just at a funeral in uh uh an RP to my buddy Fred, and a lot of people tell they were telling like a lot of jokes and shit about it.
Speaker 1: I thought that was litt No, it's especially if the person was one of those.
Speaker 3: Type of people funny, like the funny big funny guy.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, A man.
Speaker 7: Wrote an obituary about his father and he was kind of brutally honest, and the obituary, Oh, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like exposing family secrets and.
Speaker 6: Ship I'm gonna not even expose.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit. Yeah. See like that I read.
Speaker 2: I read what I want you to read, but I also don't want you to read it.
Speaker 7: Because I was out of respect. I would I would never say.
Speaker 2: It's not not to say some someone passing makes them an angel or anything, or like, oh they're not here to defend himself.
Speaker 5: Not that just I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like once people die, let the rest the silence is the only thing that should happen unless it's good ship. Yeah amongst your family cool and in obituary like I can see therapeutically, maybe you got to get your ship off finally, and that might bring you some peace. I just don't know telling the same way everyone else when they tell the internet all their business, it doesn't make them feel any better unless you do it with your people and within yourself, or people like that can really coach you and help you with certain ship. That's the only only way you'll find peace. Exposing that ship to a bunch of fucking strangers is never going to help you.
Speaker 7: I think they were saying that they didn't think that the local newspaper were actually published.
Speaker 5: It do you pay for that? They in front of it.
Speaker 6: You pay by a letter, and he wrote one hell of a story, so that.
Speaker 5: Agree?
Speaker 2: Well, his father sounded classless. But again, I don't know. But and I can understand. I don't agree. I can understand someone being in such a ship, the situation that they can finally just say what they want to say, even though I'm like, well, why didn't you say the ship before?
Speaker 5: Probably probably how to give it around to But I just for the paper, like, no, yeah, that's what to me. I just don't. I just don't think that's the way.
Speaker 6: To do all's obituary.
Speaker 5: Oh damn, I don't want to think about that.
Speaker 2: He's the oldest, so that doesn't mean old.
Speaker 6: He's also vegan, so he'll probably all.
Speaker 3: Live us all.
Speaker 5: No, that's true.
Speaker 2: Oh please just get also nighty drinking beer to the day before he passed.
Speaker 6: What legacy do you want?
Speaker 5: A good burger?
Speaker 6: What legacy do you want to want to leave? What do you want people to remember about you when you're gone?
Speaker 5: The ass eating legacy?
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah it's here, Yeah, oh yeah, I mean that's just please, it's beautifulsting legacy. I don't know, probably just the fact that uh maybe I just I never I never, like I don't want to be remembered that for for like not being like at least a real person at all times. Like I think that's one thing that anybody that I have a real relationship with will always be able to say, like he was, he was honest, he was real. Yeah you know what I mean. And that's that's it. Like I just just that I was. I was real at all times. I kept it real with the people that I care about. I never did no snake ship, never did no sucking shit to nobody, never hated on nobody, never in feared or tried to stop somebody from pursuing their dreams and their goals, Like if anything, I tried to help in any way, any little way that I could, just you know what I mean, just being a good person at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: Like that's what I wanted.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: I was just a good person. Hm.
Speaker 2: I used to think about this, but we don't get to define that. So I stopped stressing about it. Yeah, so I mean, well, let me not say stressing about it, but stopped kind of caring. Like the way mal just described. That is the way I just want to live. The rest is not up to me, because you could have a bunch of people that are snakes, that are not honorable, all that shit. Once you're gone, define your legacy two other people that don't really matter to me. As far as what my legacy is, It's what this podcast I say all the time on this podcast shit just taught me. Is the moment you say something, it doesn't belong to you anymore. It's perceived by who's ever listening. It doesn't become your words. And I think legacy is the exact same thing. I think legacy is the same thing. If the best way you can do the things that you want to do, help the people you want to help, love the people that you want to love.
Speaker 5: In the words of ray J, the rest of work itself out. You're not.
Speaker 2: You don't define your legacy. Unfortunately. That's the weird shit about legacy. Your kids can raise your kids, right, that's your legacy if you're fortunate enough to have kids.
Speaker 5: But I just it's not something you have control over you're gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because your legacy, by definition, I believe, is how people think of you and what you did during your life. Once you're gone, you can't control that. Control what you can control when your hair and don't be a shitty.
Speaker 3: Person and we're fucking condom.
Speaker 2: Well no, how am I supposed to get my legacy if I wear ac on them?
Speaker 5: Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: My legacy is my children. But even that, you can't even control your kids.
Speaker 3: But you could be like your ex girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Too, because a certain type of legacy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are like your trophies. They still belong to you.
Speaker 5: Leave Future called them a collection.
Speaker 3: The future knew what he was doing.
Speaker 7: It's so funny that people try to say that me and Rory are the toxic ones on this podcast.
Speaker 5: Look at what you just said, y'all, are we are not?
Speaker 1: I mean, I got to I mean, the day I get married, it's gonna be like, we have to we have to at least salute the women that I what. What's more, I went through to get here, right, they made me better I learned, hopefully from the relationships some of them I am still cool with.
Speaker 2: No, let me ask you a serious question in the in the world of legacy of ex partners, what defines your legacy more the women you slept with or the women you wifed?
Speaker 5: What what's more?
Speaker 2: What's more that defines your legacy? Because I think you're gonna women I slept with. That's that's what terrifies me.
Speaker 3: The women I slept with.
Speaker 2: Because I agree with you, and I looked at it, I was likeugh, that's way more of what defines me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's my legacy.
Speaker 7: I feel like we sometimes care about the people that we didn't have relationships with more than we did the people that we have relationships with, unless it was like a super long term relationship.
Speaker 2: That's but that's easy.
Speaker 7: Ships that like that like broke me in relationships. I was like, yeah, yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, this is a call back to the beginning of the episode when we're joking that it's always the beaches of Normandy that edd and stormed.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 2: The X is not a threat because he had a bunch of time. There's nothing to figure out.
Speaker 5: At this point. We know the exes, we know everything they're about. There's always gonna be a rebound. They had nothing but time to fuck up.
Speaker 2: You know everything about them, every situation, every scenario, real exes, not those little fucking fake exes y'all have, like.
Speaker 5: Oh we talked for six months, that's my ex.
Speaker 2: Real excess. Those situationships and all those on and off ships that you only go back to for positive things in between relationships, of course you view them great.
Speaker 5: They've had no time to fuck up.
Speaker 2: So that's why we get more upset when situations situationships fuck up because we only know the heights from them. There's very minimal lows. That's why they're continued on to be the situationship because we just fucking laugh situation and do the good ship and then when anything it's weird, we're like, all right, let's get away from each other. So you've never had the opportunity. That's why when relationships and it's like, well, I know why that ended situationships. It's like I thought we were. I thought we enjoyed the sex.
Speaker 3: My nig I'm gonna keep it on hunted with you.
Speaker 1: I ain't here ship you just said. I know, I know, I know you were saying some ship just now because I started up.
Speaker 3: I was listening.
Speaker 1: But then you said something and I thought about something, and then I just I just couldn't you know, I can't get back.
Speaker 5: You know what it was? It was? It was the soy massage candle that you're smelling.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's what it is going. Oh, the pheromones.
Speaker 5: We have a limit of how you can have. This is just one joy? Right? How many?
Speaker 6: This is the che What triggered you did? What did Rory say that triggered you?
Speaker 3: It wasn't a trigger something.
Speaker 1: I just made me think about something and in my mind, huh, you call her? Oh you know, it wasn't that yo, y'alls, No, it wasn't. It wasn't that he said something, and I just started thinking about something like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: When you when you do call her and buy this.
Speaker 2: This isn't an ad. I won't even say the brand anymore. These candles right once you light them, the wax is actually massage oil. Oh so if you want to get out of disgust, if you want to get out of the friend zone.
Speaker 5: This was a gift, is this? I wouldn't to buy these.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know.
Speaker 2: I only get gym along candles. But yes, this these turned into massage oil from.
Speaker 5: The candles right now, our camera, do it?
Speaker 6: Do it?
Speaker 5: Do it? No one in here is going to massage.
Speaker 3: Me use oil. Well, the last time you put on today coconut oil.
Speaker 2: I have a way crazier skin routine than you.
Speaker 5: Racist.
Speaker 1: Wow, crazier skin routine?
Speaker 3: What that means?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you guys have think I'm in I think I'm into skincare and lotion more than you are.
Speaker 5: Got facials of course, you know what I mean. Yeah, Pauls. But we're talking about skincare. Skincare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, men should give skincare. We have skin and we should care for it. Yeah, of course, yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 6: Deep.
Speaker 5: Don't let me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes women to try to make you feel bad if you like, take care of your skin.
Speaker 5: Also has the nicest nails I've seen on the man. Ever, excuse me, you have the nicest nails I've ever seen on the man.
Speaker 3: Thank you I appreciate that.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean, you know he's wearing Cardi b sweats.
Speaker 2: Wow, what do you think of car?
Speaker 3: What single?
Speaker 5: Did you ever talk about that?
Speaker 3: We did?
Speaker 4: We did?
Speaker 3: Of course we did.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 1: What's the record with.
Speaker 4: Fab and.
Speaker 2: Is it Drama?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 3: Fab?
Speaker 2: Fab got off on that the record is DJ Drama Forever featuring Fab, Benny, Jim Jones, Capella Gray.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Fab got off on that fat versus hard on that it's a good record.
Speaker 6: Song of the summer Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's really a song of the summer yet. We can't call it yet so far.
Speaker 5: I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: Nice try though, yeah.
Speaker 1: F n f oh fuck Nigga free didn't know? Yo Gotti signed her right?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: People stupid she got on the jet.
Speaker 1: Yo Gotti was able to contract and bust down I think chain or bracelet or watch something, and she signed the contest. You know, people in the comments like she ain't even read that ship she saw the bust down was like where do I saw that?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: But I'm like, do y'all think that that was the first time that she saw the contract?
Speaker 2: Now they're starting to understand Instagram?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yo, come on man. Of course she saw the contract before that.
Speaker 2: That wasn't that That ship might have been blank pages with just Yoya.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly like that. Yeah, congratulations to him. That's a dope move.
Speaker 2: And just because just because God, he minds his business and it is quiet for the most part, one of the best execs in the game. But and I don't I think it's it should be hockey.
Speaker 3: It should be.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying, like he they got a nice team over there right now.
Speaker 3: We we got it.
Speaker 2: We give qc D props as we fucking should because we love them everybody. Yeah, but we need to give Gotti the same amount of flowers that we're giving them, like flowers. What God he's been doing is has been fucking crazy from an exact perspective.
Speaker 3: Yeah, definitely, and free does Doug.
Speaker 2: Doug is still to get an update on his case.
Speaker 5: No, No, it's unfortunate.
Speaker 7: Many He is a really good rapper and I don't really like that new age stuff.
Speaker 5: But for two Doug, Yeah, two Doug. Gentlemen, what are you guys gonna do this weekend?
Speaker 3: Me or Rory will be working up to our great Uh, I don't know yet. I have no plans. Really, it's like the first week home in a while. So now it's kind oh, yes, you'll be chilling. It's like, yeah, let's just I just want to, like, just hear the birds chirp mm hmm.
Speaker 5: You have birds chirping around your house. That's how you know when someone smokes too much. They just want to hear the birds chirp. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Do you not live in the world? You do not birds shirpping?
Speaker 5: I do not have bird shipping in the morning.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: No, you live right next to a park. How do you not have birds?
Speaker 5: I'm not literally next to the park.
Speaker 3: Bro, you have birds? You have trees on across the street.
Speaker 5: I actually don't have trees on the block.
Speaker 3: Where do you live at?
Speaker 5: I don't want to.
Speaker 6: You can say the neighborhood, like I'm sure.
Speaker 3: Pretty said this bird's and up?
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 3: I have never heard. I'm not even talking.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: York Park?
Speaker 3: No, I'm not paying you, no editing you. I don't know what's wrong you have on your street? So yeah, I don't know. In other words, I'm not doing it. I don't have no plans.
Speaker 5: Ladies hit him up? No, please tell ladies fell up.
Speaker 3: God no, no, no, thank you. Nobody hit me.
Speaker 6: Restaurants coming up. You gotta start playing your dates.
Speaker 5: Are you going to restaurant Week?
Speaker 1: They still do that, right, Restaurant Week. Every week is restaurant Week in New York City. So yeah, no, just chilling this weekend. Nothing, nothing major plan. Maybe I might catch the Yankees. Wow, I haven't been to a game yet this season, So catch the Yankees maybe if they hear I think they're playing the Red Sox.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they hit, so it's gonna be.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, somebody do that. Catch a Yankee game? Chill ship.
Speaker 2: You want to know how white I am? Since we're talking about old stories. Yes, you know what I got for my thirteenth birthday? Signed and shout out to my mom, Love her to death. She got me Yankees tickets. We were in the bleachers, but she paid for Happy thirteenth birthday a screen.
Speaker 3: I tell the picture on a jumble tron. Oh that's that's you'll never forget. See you never forgot it?
Speaker 5: And she snapped the fucking picture.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah that I never forgot the moment at the moment.
Speaker 5: Shout out to my mom. That was a great thirteenth birthday. This photo here, let me text him.
Speaker 2: I will text her right now and ask if she can take a picture of the picture because she just asked me to do the same thing for another picture.
Speaker 1: All right, So text mom. So yeah, man, we we'll talk to you in a few days. Y'all be safe, have a fun weekend. It's supposed to be good weather in New York.
Speaker 3: Is it is it rained? Hold on? Hold on, I got a theory that it rains. It's not raining tomorrow.
Speaker 6: You sure rain last Friday?
Speaker 5: It not Friday. Yeah, Saturday is gonna rain now.
Speaker 3: They moved it to Saturday. They moved it to Saturday.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be every Saturday. Now, enjoy the weather this weekend if it's nice. Uh, summer is officially here. Yes, kind of in the groove now. We know it's some good weather. So yeah, man, y'all be safe, have fun, take care. We'll talk to you on a few days.
Speaker 3: I'm that nigga. He's just ginger. Peace out.