Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome back to another episode of a busting with the.
Speaker 2: Boys, the Boys, the Boss.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking what this is episode one and you guys have been outstanding. And before I get more into that, I gotta let you know about the best presenting sponsor of all time, as Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Han's the best present It's a beautiful truck.
Speaker 1: It's a beautiful truck, the most drobralable vehicle on the road. You all know what I'm talking about. The Chevy Silverado. Chevy is strong, it's dependable, just like the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado is a moderate advance with a ton of grit. Dude a partner getting in things, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of a pickup truck.
Speaker 2: The bed.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the what's it called, well, the six configure, yeah, the most multi multi flex tailgate, yes, and then the six configure. But you get the thing, the six configurations in the multi flexailgate.
Speaker 2: But we've talked about that.
Speaker 3: People need to know that this is the most functional bed of any competitor. It is the best in class standard cargo volume. The innergate falls down into a large step for easily getting in and out of the bed like they got you up there, available industry first, power up, down, tailgate, They're first into the industry. For those who did not understand that sentence, Yeah, all this makes the bed of the Silverado work harder and smarter. And again, the Silverado is strong, advanced, dependable, hard working. Just like you, guys, go to a local dealership near you, let them know that the Boys sent you.
Speaker 2: The Boys, we.
Speaker 1: Prefer Freeland Chevalet. That's definitely our spot. Yeah, that is our spot. We love we love that spot.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: It's a it's an amazing vehicle. And it's not for the faint of heart. It's not for people that just want to kind of be a truck.
Speaker 3: If you're a half person, don't get stay please stay away, to stay away from the chevrel on the Chevy.
Speaker 1: These are for real, gritty, determined people, just like the Boys. And the Boys had a real gritty podcast with Brandon shop.
Speaker 2: Oh, we had a real gritty We've had a real gritty couple few weeks. Bro. It's almost turned into a gritty month for the Boys. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's enough eventually hit that month piece. Yeah, and we're we're right there. Brandon Schap came on the bus obviously is just killing it with Thick Boy Productions right now. Talked about all his stuff whether he's doing fight or and the kid that came to Sting And since March tenth, the wing has.
Speaker 2: Now come on to board.
Speaker 1: Dliah is out there killing and we talk about all of Delia's stuff. We talk about shab how he deals with social media, which point blank, I think he's an absolute liar for you.
Speaker 2: No es hey, I tell you you on that social not telling me. Did you just have somebody run your social media twenty four stuff? You just know it's.
Speaker 1: Gotta be a tough little deal. I got a hard time of social media. It's hard for me to tweet all the time. It's hard for me to do it. But your boy gets up and he does it every single day.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what.
Speaker 3: When since Barceol came when we had that meeting about social media and everything else, it is low key hard keeping up with like we gotta do this, I gotta put this out. Look, yeah, let me just not be a salesman the whole time. When we put some personal stuff out like tough, it is a bit of a grind, but he came on.
Speaker 1: It's a two hour pod, dude, we talk about everything under the sun. He is unbelievable and I hope you guys really enjoy it because that man absolutely crushed it. A couple of things that happened during the week while we were doing this.
Speaker 3: House cleaning, some house cleaning, cleaning keeping house cleaning, house.
Speaker 1: Cleaning at housekeeping right, because we don't want the riff raff around. We want we want those loyal boys. That foundation also Bust with the Boys house cleaning items. After I finish this statement, I need you to pause your YouTube and do what I'm about to tell you. I need you to call a friend, maybe two, send out a text, tell them, tell them about Busting with the Boys.
Speaker 2: It's the pay a forward movement. Right, One helps two? Who helps? Two helps two? Network marketing, it's network marketing, baby, one oh one. You're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Then you're gonna go, You're gonna subscribe, You're gonna unsubscribe, and then you're gonna resubscribe. Everything helps the boys. We have done so well in the last few weeks. We've been growing. But as one hundred percent has to do with you, guys, we would not be who we are without all of you, and we want to continue to broaden this fan base so we can just have the dopest crewever. You guys have been amazing and we love it and we count on you guys to kind of help spread us through this whole.
Speaker 3: An interesting point was, again going back to the Barceol meeting, we learned that over seventy percent of our audience isn't even subscribed to our channels. Right, but I mean we're doing solid. We thought we were doing great, but they were killing the gay Yo. You guys can be doing You guys gotta tap in a little bit more. Ask your ask your audience a little bit more to subscribe the voye and like Taylor said, hit the group chat, group chats, you want.
Speaker 2: To pay it forward, copy the link, drop it in your group chat.
Speaker 3: Say hey, don't forget to subscribe to the boys idea, dude, just drop it in there. However big your group chat is, you know, they run deep. We're in several, Yeah, we're in lots. We need to hit our own friend groups. We got to hit our own frame up. We gotta do what we're asking them to do, right, exactly like, you don't just talk about it, you be about he gotta walk the walk also, right, like, Hey, if you guys are my friends out there, if you guys are rocking with Taylor and I, you're gonna drop in the group chat. And if we won't, you want to be a friend, then you need to be supporting the boys, no question.
Speaker 1: And speaking of being friends, my man absolutely ended Mike Rabele this week.
Speaker 2: He put this man in a.
Speaker 1: Coma and told his wife Jen, and the doctor told his wife Jen, I don't think he gonna make it.
Speaker 2: He might not make it real.
Speaker 1: Fucking By the way, for those of you on Twitter who look at our shit and think we're being serious, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: We're not.
Speaker 1: We're not being saved a favor, a favorite. Did he give us a few seconds of your time? Will puts out this thing about Brabel making the drill go up after he broke his leger, calling him slow something like that. Yeah, and then uh Rabel who only uses Twitter to soil me and Will, which we absolutely love it.
Speaker 3: Right, especially recently, I feel like, dude, I'm telling you, my man Vrabel hit me damn near. He'll hit me multiple times a week about something I put on my social media because he loves you, whether it's something positive or whether it's like okay, morale, police and shit like that. Like he the boy loves the chirp. He's an old school chirp. And I'll tell you what. It gets a little tense sometimes he's like, oh man, he's getting my.
Speaker 2: Ass right now.
Speaker 1: I was in the group chat and I'm just watching my man get stabbed and I can't hear nothing about it.
Speaker 2: He's my boss.
Speaker 3: That's why last night when he, uh he dropped that tweeting about so slow, don't get it, don't get it twisted.
Speaker 2: Uh, you guys are a commodity.
Speaker 3: When he first sent that, I was like, fuck, Ray's gonna cheer me about, like okay, mister fucking blah blah blah uncle tweet.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, very very tweet well, which which we can get into that.
Speaker 3: But uh then he hits, I willingly run out every time to go check on Taylor.
Speaker 2: I've been busy the last four years. No, that's not what he said.
Speaker 1: He said I go out there every time to check on Taylor, and you said no, no, But he also said I've been busy the last four years.
Speaker 3: That's why I laughed at it. Put do you ever run out there thinking what the fuck is it?
Speaker 2: This time? Just soiling?
Speaker 1: So Rabel goes to Twitter obviously trips Will, and Will hits this man with twenty second twenty one seconds of viral video. Holds the man, says I don't want to do this for a long time, and tells Rabele to shut the fuck up. Brocky, you had to be laughing to yourself.
Speaker 3: During Oh, I was laughing the whole time. Yeah, I was like, I get when you made the laughs on the video. It was those weren't like pre programmed laughs, right you put that. You were laughing, like I can't believe I'm about to do I paused, were saying, I'm smiling. People might be thinking I'm setting it up. I'm thinking, am I really about to do this? But I was thinking to myself, there will never be in a moment where I can get Rabel like this, like he's tripping me right now, Everyone's thinking I'm dead and then boom, I come back to life like the fucking Undertaker.
Speaker 2: I lean up. I just tell him come take a walk with me. I'm laughing. I'm giggling because he did a good job, hey did.
Speaker 3: He's a great tripper, but he didn't get the long game that was happening. Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 1: And all this that brought this up was a jabo from Michigan during pro day, which we were there. By the way, you can tell Will had a great time because his jersey's hanging up in the back right now.
Speaker 3: But a Jabo during his pro day that he just says like, I hung, I mean, you hung the jersey.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Like, I'm just selling myself off. Hey, we might do house cleat keeping right now, but you got the thing going on. I know I feel you. But let's I say that.
Speaker 1: I said that laundry on the ground, get it twisted, the laundry on the ground.
Speaker 2: Rip this one down and put up the Michigan on line like a rug, dude, And he's lying like a rug.
Speaker 3: You see, Taylor, don't half his up. I said, hey, put your your a nebresso one. I would, Oh, I was.
Speaker 1: Gonna put it up, but I didn't have thumb tacks. That's that's the fucking deal. So a lot of people were upset about a jabbo when he tore his achilles. A lot of scouts. Then the yeah, the heart really goes out to that dude. Man, he really does. He supposed to be a top fifteen pick and then obviously unfortunately he's gonna drop in in the draft.
Speaker 3: Right, like just the reality of the reality of the game. I'm sure he has insurance and shit to cover it. What's crazy is if he doesn't have insurance, the school, you know, I'm sure they would doing it right, But the school doesn't have to pay for any of his ship.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 3: He'd be on his own if he doesn't have insurance. Yeah, but whoever drafts is gonna help him out direct?
Speaker 2: Ye. Correct. So there was a couple of people that are upset about this.
Speaker 1: Will you you said too young to the young guys, don't ever get it twisted. You are a commodity. And another one was with that. Our producer bloss put Up says something about this being fucked up.
Speaker 2: Here's here's the deal.
Speaker 1: It is a business like but like all those coaches like, no one's just a heartless person. I'm sure there's I'm sure there's a couple of sociopaths in that group right there. Maybe you know everyone's got him hanging out around a couple of crazy people. But the deal is and will you can talk about this too when people get injured, Like when I'm on the field and I see someone get injured, you go to check on your boy. When you go to check on your boy, the first thing you're hearing from the refs, from the training staff is get the fuck back, Get back, because the last thing you want to do is not allow this.
Speaker 2: Guy to get help.
Speaker 1: Maybe accidentally interfere, maybe a trainer like trips falls on this guy and he's got a torn achilles or maybe a broken leg, or you don't know what's wrong with the guy. You just saw him basically get shot from a distance and now he's on the ground. So these scouts, I'm sure, I'm sure they felt bad about him, I'm sure. Like, but the whole the whole walking away thing, it's kind of it's a fucked up deal.
Speaker 2: But there, what are they gonna do? You know, what are the scouts gonna do in that?
Speaker 3: I mean there's like the human element right, Like you'd almost like to see like the dude who's just kind of standing there next to him, like somebody react and just yell to get like somebody to come over, like you just see somebody, y know this, he's just dropped right now, Like everyone's just kind of standing there. So I get like the whole lack of empathy thing. There's like there's like a few different elements. And then like my tweet where I'm like to the young guys, don't ever get a twisted your commodity. That's more so like you see everybody arguing saying, here's what should happen, here's what shouldn't happen, which is what social media does all the time, right, like all they should be this way. This is bullshit that this is what the NFL is. Like they basically paint brush that this is the entire NFL. And that's why you know we're in the group child with Ray last night and very b is somebody. He's like a coach who runs out and checks on his players. But people like paint brush the entire NFL, Like this is this is crazy, that this is just a cold blooded business. Well the reality of it is is like it like it is a a straight up business. That's aside from just this ten second clip of I don't want a butcher's name. How do you say again of this ten second clip of a jabo. But I feel like people are like, damn, it's kind of fucked up that nobody's like yelling for a trainer, like trying to like at least put your hand up. Maybe a trainer's right there. And the clip kind of goes away. But it's just like a shitty situation for a jobo. But at the end of the day, man, like that shit does suck. And for people who think like the NFL is like an emotional, personable thing, like it is at the end of the at the end of a day of business.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 1: And with achilles, Like I've talked to a few people about this since it's happened, because we were in Michigan when this went down. Like, an achilles is one of those things like there's really no rhyme or reason, right, the shit just happens sometimes. Yeah, the thing can just pop on you bro having a big contact, like when you see when you saw Kevin Durant to tear his achilles.
Speaker 2: He just did what he does every single day. It takes a little step to the right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that thing just popped right, man, Yes, the same thing happened man.
Speaker 2: And then like again, you see something like this and people want.
Speaker 3: To grab their narrative of young guys always go get your money, and instances like this because people seeing the side of what the NFL can be. So when guys aren't signing deals or they're holding out, or it's a big negotiat negotiating game being played, and fans are upset that a player won't be loyal to a team or a little to this cause or a little of that cause. It's like, all of this stuff is the reason why you always have to underst saying like there we are a commodity, and we're also obviously leveraging the NFL to get as much out of it as you can, as you put your body on the line for stuff like this, because this type of shit happens, right and like fans are not a fancy something like this and they're all up in arms, and it's like, also, remember like this is the same have the same kind of energy, tempo, whatever you want to call it. When you want your guys to stay in. Guys are kind of playing hardball not being or not being quote unquote loyal to your team or signing back right away.
Speaker 2: Right when I was going.
Speaker 1: Through my contract negotiations in twenty sixteen A big reason for a while, like hey, OTAs and stuff like that, when contracts were really heating up that negotiation, the last thing I wanted was to go out to practice during OTA practice and do something to my body because then immediately that contracts out the window.
Speaker 3: It's like, why it looks like a bad guy to people the fans who when you're not showing up, it's like why is and Taylor going to be here? Blah blah blah, which you can like empathize with. But at the end of the day, man like, this is a fucking business.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: And to David, I don't know if you'll ever see this video, I hope someone shows him this. When these types of things happens, it presents a lot of things. There's a lot of fear involved of where you're gonna get drafted. Now, what's gonna happen From a money standpoint, The biggest thing we can tell you is it's not how you start, buddy, it's how you finish.
Speaker 2: And you have a couple of things in your side.
Speaker 1: You're really young, and when you're young, you bounce back super fast. I've seen five year olds eat it and they get up. No problem you have. You have being young on your side. If you handle this train the right way, handle your mentals the right way. This is not gonna affect.
Speaker 2: You long term.
Speaker 1: Buddy, You're gonna be fine. You're not thirty, thirty one, thirty two years old. It's not like one of those things where like this is a career ender for you. Achilles are tough. Everyone knows it is. It takes away from some bend a little bit. You're gonna have to work on your entire career with the scraping, making.
Speaker 2: Sure it's always working the way it is.
Speaker 1: And then sometimes when you have an issue on the right ankle now you're left hip or you it's the whole body is connected, so you have to really stay on top of that for you stay positive. Is this is the most important time you have right now is to work on yourself mentally. The physical is gonna come, You're gonna bounack just fine. But if you stay mentally into it and work on yourself so you don't go in this deep dark, deep dark place, it's not gonna be as hard. It's gonna be fucking hard. This shit's gonna suck for a long time. Six months is a long time, and that's coming back fast. Don't rush it. Make sure you're one hundred percent ready before when you come back, because that's the kind of stuff that when you come back a little too early and you're like, damn, that's where the mental stuff gets in. Am I gonna be this guy? What happened to me? Am I strong enough? Do I have the bend? All those questions are gonna get answered and you're gonna be fine. But dealing with it on a from a good timeline and handling yourself from the neck down, Dude, I'm sorry, from the head and then the neck down, that is the most important thing, buddy. So hopefully someone says this. I'm gonna reach out to him. Obviously he went to Michigan. I need to reach out to the kid, and I'm sure he's got a bunch of loved ones reaching out to him too. But where you get drafted doesn't fucking matter. I'm an example of that, and Will is an example of that. You can get drafted in the first round, you can be undrafted everything in between. Wherever this shit happens, wherever you go, whether it's second round, third round, fourth round. Hell, if you're going draft, it doesn't fucking matter as long as you make the most of the opportunity to get buddy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're young too, bro so and what matters mostly is getting to that second contract anyway.
Speaker 2: So you got a shitload of time with the.
Speaker 1: New CBA the way they did in twenty eleven, shout out our shit ass, NFLPA.
Speaker 2: The way that stuff works.
Speaker 1: Now it's you're not going in and getting paid the most elaborate money in the world like they did with first rounders prey to twenty eleven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's everything slotted.
Speaker 1: You're gonna miss out in a few million bucks do I don't know how to tell you any other different. That's a shitty deal, but it's something you got to recognize and come to grips with.
Speaker 2: If you're can do two things.
Speaker 1: You can either run from it or you can work through it and pass through it and become a better person for it. I'm stoked for to see how you come back. What else, good stuff, bro, Thanks buddy, because I love the boys and I want to make sure they're all right.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, And usually what happens is like you bounce back from this and you get to the other side of it and you start tasting success and everything else because you're gonna handle it again. It'll either break you or it'll make you right. And then you're gonna look back and you're gonna see you're gonna think you're yourself. That's one of the best things that could have happened to me because of how much you had to develop, how much adversity you had to go through to where it builds up your character on the other side of it.
Speaker 2: Right. But yeah, dude, yeah, and I mean that's just tough.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a weird pivot going from here too, because I'm about to do another call to action from you guys.
Speaker 2: I really need.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you guys are watching right now again watching on YouTube, please take five seconds for the boys just to hit that subscribe button. It helps the boys out a lot. But yeah, that's our quick little call to action right now.
Speaker 1: One thing, uh, personal friend of mine, big fan of actually, Marcus Merritt, just signed a two year deal with.
Speaker 2: Did he fucking really? Let's go standard And let me tell you something, dude.
Speaker 1: The mind that Arthur Smith has the way, he's going to be able to put Marcus in a situation. Yeah, they might draft a quarterback in the first round.
Speaker 2: They might do that.
Speaker 1: If this guy plays under Arthur Smith, I guarantee he balls I guarantee he balls out. Dude, he is going to absolutely kill it. I cannot wait to see what they do. A lot of people play coming at me right now. What about the first five games with him? Well this, trust me, dude, Arthur develops every single year. He's the head coach, He's got the offense. I'm excited for Marcus. He's a hell of a talent and I cannot wait to see what he does.
Speaker 2: No, Marcus, go play. You know he's excited to go play for Art again. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Art's gonna put everything around that dude and make sure he knows exactly what he's doing. And he's gonna have all the stuff that made him successful in Oregon they are going to have.
Speaker 2: I think he's gonna kill it. Yeah. I think the biggest might be a little dangerous.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest concern is you why you would have to draft somebody high though, is because of his injury track record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's been a couple of years he might have learned a couple of things from a prehab standpoint, you never know what's gonna happen. I don't want to touch on his his injury prone noess, because whenever we played, the dude let it out on the line like he always played so hard. Regardless of what you guys thought about Marcus when he was at the Tennessee Titans, that dude every single game gave it everything he had. He's a quiet dude. He keeps to himself. But no one works hard or first one in, last one out mentality. Marcus is gonna absolutely kill out, can't. I'm a superstar from Let's get one more. Let's give him one more dude trooper stuff from Marcus I too.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about this Michigan trip we just had. Bro.
Speaker 3: We're in the middle of our bust and spring football tour showed up. Yes, man, we we had a great time in Nebraska. It was an all time. It was a ten out of ten. Michin showed the fuck up for the boys too.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: You would almost say ten out of ten. Also would almost say ten out of ten for sure. I'd give it a good nine point eight out of ten. But you Yeah, that's goodbye, that's awesome. Like it was a little dicey leading up to it for a little bit, right, Yeah, I seen we're spawning a whole lot.
Speaker 1: Well, Dave Aboff is a busy man, and he tried to point the finger at me saying I was waiting on stuff from you. It's like, hey, Dave, I don't know if that's true, homie. Yeah, listen, I don't think so, Dave, Dave.
Speaker 2: Mate, that should happened.
Speaker 1: Dave Abloff from Michigan did an incredible job. Here's what I was worried about when we when we got to Nebraska, and you guys can go on YouTube or any of your audio viewing pleasures and go look at our Nebraska videos or podcast with three or four different guys Casey Thompson, Garrett and Scott Frost. And not only that, the equipment dudes at Nebraska were fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: They were all the jerseys.
Speaker 1: They hooked the boys up. I got mine right down here, octupole MINEO. They gave us jerseys, and you know what, I thought, this was the coolest shit in the world that they just gave me a jersey with mine, Like this is a game jersey at a school I never played at, and they gave me this, and.
Speaker 2: They showed us around.
Speaker 1: They gave us free range of everything, so much so that I was legitimately worried about how the boys were going to be treated when we got to the University of Michigan, legitimately worried because it's really hard to top with Nebraska.
Speaker 2: Did now I really hope we went.
Speaker 3: To this, But we went to that steakout. What was that steakhouse called Costa.
Speaker 2: Costa. He shout out the boys of Costa.
Speaker 3: Now, if you're in Nebraska, I'm pretty sure they're booked, then you can't get a reservation for like the next few months. That's how booked out they are. They snug, and they got us in. Dude, we're in there with we were We're in there with what I.
Speaker 2: Had, some sweats and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: There were hats in there. We were in whatever we wanted. I think I was wearing this shirts that were fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: We ordered a few a few entrees and they basically gave us like the entire menu there. Oh, we heard the Taylor Wan was here, so we wanted to chef it up the.
Speaker 1: Fuck out of here, dude, they absolutely were. Dude, Will Compton is a fucking king in Lincoln. We went to the bars at Berries, we stop at Berri's. We end up at the rail, but we stopped at Berry's.
Speaker 2: Hurt the rail.
Speaker 1: You're talking about so many dicks, dude, so many penises wanting to know Will.
Speaker 2: A couple of guys here and there.
Speaker 1: I want touch the boy, but I'm sitting over in the corner for a little bit and one of the guys, one of the guys go, hey, you good, and I'm like, yeah, why he's like because that he's getting way more attention than you are. If I was, you would have been in heaven. So many dudes ready to do what's what? Yes, so many you know what I'm saying. But Nebraska was unreal, and I really hope you guys go and watch it on YouTube or go on the audio and listen to that, because it was great and it was really cool to see these guys loosen up. When you're in college, you do you drink the kool aid like you're one hundred percent and brainwashed, not in the disrespectful way, like you just you're told what to say, you're told what to do. There's a mentality you have to be to represent the end or the m when you're there. And these guys let their hair down a little bit and had a little fun with it. So we get to Michigan and I was real nervous when we first pulled up.
Speaker 2: We get there, dude, they sold out for us. Dude.
Speaker 1: They got Will a jersey, thank god. They hooked the boys up with Jay's, thank god they we were calling. Wasn't leaving without getting jays to the boys, Oh my god? Like, hey, Will Man, I'm telling you, I don't feel good like leaving. And I don't got a Jay's for Garrett and JP. I know, like Jack, what do you want me to fucking do? Like, I'm not I'm not Taylor. I can't just ask these boys for shoes. And they had these dope the retro threes, retro threes, and they had Jack took them off before he walked in the rain to cover them up.
Speaker 2: That's im.
Speaker 1: I want to mess up the Jack's unreal, dude. And they had everybody's size butt mine. But I was like, you know what, as long as hey, leaders eat last. You know what I'm saying, Leaders eat last? So I had to make sure my boys were all taken care of go over to mister Spots. Will and I were on a twenty four hour fast at that point. It was unreal before and we didn't get done.
Speaker 2: Until five twenty five hour flat fast.
Speaker 3: All those conversations too, like dude, you're just so fucking hungry, like you're gaging.
Speaker 2: Obviously takes out. We're doing a lot of it right now.
Speaker 3: But all that talking, bro laughing everything, seeing the boys like you're so fucking hungry, and we had to eat in the entire day.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was unreal. So we called keys up at mister Spot's. Anybody who's that Michigan knows mister Spots. It's an absolute staple in ann Arbor. We get there, it looks the exact same as when I was there, dude, So it's a hole in the wall place, and I mean that in the most respectful way possible. They got the Philly cheese steaks, they got sandwiches, they got the most bomb wings in ann Arbor.
Speaker 2: If you want to check them out.
Speaker 1: It looks like a college spot. It's a college spot. That's why I call it mister Spots, dude. It is cheese, fries, the whole thing. And you know your boys are on a diet. We're trying to feel pretty good about it. But after a twenty five hour fast, you're like, give me anything and everything.
Speaker 3: My boy. I'm always on the diet, but sometimes you gotta take a break. Sometimes you can call a little time out, like all right, I'll get pick this, die back.
Speaker 2: Up to an arbor.
Speaker 3: Very often, exactly, I got to indulge a little bit. Taylor says, this, this is a spot. Oh, this guy's saying, this is why I need to eat on the menu. I'm gonna do it, all right, quick time out from the diet. I'll get right back on it when I'm done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so key. I go to I go to pay for the meal.
Speaker 1: It's like ninety two bucks, weird flex and Keith goes, uh, hey, buddy, don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I got it.
Speaker 1: And I look at Keith and go, hey, man, I can afford it now, Like you know what I'm saying, like, let me get this. So he let me pay for the meal too, which was fire. But one of the biggest things happened at Michigan. M I'm most open. You're gonna get in that Nebraska already agreed to, which was huge, but we didn't know was gonna happen because it's ed up. It takes two to two tango in Nebraska. I in my head, I'm just brewing, dude. I'm an alchemist with my big cauldron, just absolutely throwing in spices, trying to figure out what can I say to Scott Frost to get us marked in with the Nebraska and the Michigan tradition all in one for the rest of our lives. I say to Scott Frost, what do you think about doing a trophy game between Nebraska and Michigan, making a rivalry game for the Battle of the Bus. And this man absolutely hits us with the most beautiful thing ever. Don't even don't even use my words. I just want you to play that clip if you could.
Speaker 2: Can we do that?
Speaker 1: Just play that clip over it, then we go to Michigan. I'm nervous. I've heard a lot of things about Jim Harball, A lot of things about that man.
Speaker 2: Bro used to guess over three decades, but I heard he's a unique dude.
Speaker 1: The way he recruits guys, the way he handles himself, all in a good way, because Hey, your boy's weird too, and he looks at you like this fortn information and he's got he's got the thick glasses too, so his eyes are way bigger in it too. You know what I'm saying, Like he is an intense dude that is going to keep a winning program at Michigan for a long time.
Speaker 2: I really believe that.
Speaker 1: I know I said things last year with Portnoy, but that's the best part about this podcasting. I can kind of say whatever I want, and I'm retracting that statement. Second question name with Harball? Second or third, we show him that clip that you guys just watch watched, and we said, how do you feel about this?
Speaker 2: Jack? Now, I hate giving.
Speaker 1: Jack this much credit because we've alreay talked him attle a bout little too much on this pod.
Speaker 2: Jack writes up right here, that's tough to read.
Speaker 3: I Jim Harball agree to making the Nebraska Michigan game the bust and bull in quotations and then just align with the next by it.
Speaker 2: Sign your name here.
Speaker 1: Right, We hand it and we tell him we love to do this, it'd be awesome. We show him the clip we handed to him. He doesn't think twice about he signs that competitor. He's a competitor, petitor and he's ready, and he tells us an amazing story about when he was at San Diego State and Daytona.
Speaker 2: Was the rival.
Speaker 1: Yea, they made a flag and they want but they ended up winning the game. Daytona didn't give a show. They'll be able to hear it. They can just go they go watch the episode.
Speaker 2: I'm so excited. I know you're so Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had an outstanding time. Those pods with Harball was amazing. Blake Korum, that dude's got intensity at the ass. You can just tell you he's a young cat too.
Speaker 3: And to see if kids sit there and just talk like you bring up a house state the reason he wanted to go to a house state again.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to listen to the episode. You can go back and listen to it.
Speaker 3: But just somebody who's extremely determined, like I want to go somewhere where you know you're not everything.
Speaker 2: Uh what did he say that they haven't done it before?
Speaker 3: Because I'm gonna do you do it, because I'm gonna be the dude doing He's like, I haven't lost to a house state and He just said it with like the most swagging confidence.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 3: Now, when we just fires you up and you see it out of a young kid and you're like, Yo, this is a this is a cat you won on your football team, especially being young.
Speaker 1: Absolutely and hit the way when we talked him about the trophy game between Nebraska Mission, he goes, it's not going to Nebraska.
Speaker 3: I was like, we'll see about that. But yeah, I love that. I love that fire out of him.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I think that is like the most iconic thing that can happen to bust with the boys is the fact that potentially a battle for the bus game going on, bus and bowl whatever, you we'll call it all the things, every freaking name you can think of, we're calling it that. But if somebody's really hoisting a heavy as because we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get make a big dog. We gotta get a big dog, mate, well the old lineman can pick that thing.
Speaker 3: But if somebody's just holding up a bus trophy, bro that we sat there asking Frost and Hardball and they both wanted to sign off on it, like that's fucking iconic.
Speaker 2: That's iconic, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonnahit that right now, but we also have the hogs on Trevor Keagan, Right, Trevor.
Speaker 2: I wish we would have got a little more out of them, I know, Trevor Keegan, but to be fair to them, we went out.
Speaker 1: I had a couple of beers with the boys later, and they had about standing personalities. You can just tell in that college lifestyle they're a little buttoned up. I think you guys are really going to.
Speaker 2: Enjoy it though. You're gonna really enjoy especially the end when they try to tell a story about me. I think. Uh.
Speaker 3: Another good one was Denard Robinson. That was my favorite one and we're just like laughing. The energy is high the entire time with Deni Robinson. Then we get to argue about that Nebraska Michigan game.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about Kaid the quarterback kid. Yeah, well, Caid Magnamara, here's the first thing that came on. You know, when we were at Nebraska, we're kind of like the the confused waiter, like trying to figure out where them chimmys go.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When we get to Michigan, you kind of wonder if these kids are gonna put on or not. He was outstanding. Yeah, and to me before we start the pond. He goes, I'm so stoked about this is the first interview I can do where I can cuss.
Speaker 2: Any words.
Speaker 1: A couple of ships dropped, a couple of shit, A couple of ships. He chop, a couple of ships on us. Dude, he shipped all over us. It really was an incredible time. And I've been having a lot of fun travel with the boys who care. Jack like, we've had a good time. My laugh box is empty at that point, Dude, I've been laughing too much.
Speaker 2: Hurts so bad at Yeah, you get a little corn. We just eat good food. But again, and we.
Speaker 3: Got one more to go. We're gonna go to Tennessee here probably in April. We're looking at April because the boy, I'm on baby Watch right now, Baby Watch, Baby Watch, Baby Watch, Baby Watch, Baby.
Speaker 2: Watch, outstanding Will. I can't wait. I know.
Speaker 3: We haven't told anybody. We have not told anybody yet, bro, crazy ever classed. It's the best secret I've ever kept, and I'm so proud about that. I know I'm proud of you too, piece of shit like Charli, Will finally be able to trust that I can keep a secret. Now, no doubt, but it's gonna be wild, man, It's gonna be fucking wild. Yeah, we're gonna get out to Tennessee, and.
Speaker 2: Again, the boy's gonna be a dad wholely.
Speaker 1: Nervous for them too, the way Nebraska Michigan have treated us.
Speaker 2: Like if I don't walk.
Speaker 3: Away with a Vols jersey, I might be a little upset, I know. Hope, hopefully Tennessee's taken notes. Hopefully they're watching everything that's got to be watching, cause I'm sure Michigan peaked a little bit at the Nebraska stuff, like all, we gotta do this upright for the noise, and.
Speaker 1: The balls are probably a little upset about me the way I was chirping them on Twitter the other day after that Round two lost to Michigan.
Speaker 2: That was two upsets in a row from Michigan. It is what it is like. You know, you got it.
Speaker 3: They had to get their ass whooped. Hey, sometimes you gotta get your ass cack. We had to make it in that Sling Sleepers deal. We had to win the challenge to win fifty thousand dollars be part of it. I want to say there might be four teams that made it. Hey, we get twelve and a half that we're obviously going to divvy up to the fans. So if you're watching, go to our Twitter right now. I'm sure it's out there. We're gonna be I don't know how we're gonna distribute it, whether it's Venmo cash up, whatever the case may be. We're gonna be giving that money away to all the fans because you guys are the fucking best. And remember you're subscribing right now. You're the best because you're subscribing to the episode right now on both audio and YouTube.
Speaker 1: I think we should do the big check, that big giant check thing where we give it out to one person.
Speaker 2: That's just the thought I'm just thinking out loud.
Speaker 3: I'm more like, let's just divvy up one hundred dollars bills the masses of fans.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh yeah, start handing it, baby, start handing it out. But shout out to the volunteer, faithful dude, because I.
Speaker 2: Okay, no, you're not back. But I was gonna say, now you're playing into him.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just respected because your boy got put in a blender for a second, and you know, a lot of balls fans are also Tennessee Titans fans.
Speaker 2: False fans can get a little they're a little dicey.
Speaker 1: I reached out to the group chat and I was like, hey, make that video or that gift of Juwan Howard slapping that coach, but put the Tennessee te on it. Yeah, may I told Jack to do it. Someone in the group chat did it themselves and sent it to me.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say who. I'm not going to say names. Y share it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Okay, he says, put the thing out I put that thing out there, and I said, the haters are sick, dude. My feed was getting absolutely blown up. How much of a piece of shit I am? And you know what did it warmed my heart? It really did because the fans are so loyal at Tennessee, and I know you're mad.
Speaker 2: I know you're upset about me.
Speaker 1: You're more upset with yourselves than you are with me, and you're projecting a little bit on me. And I love it because next year, boys, it's your next year. And the people are saying this is a classic Tennessee way, never gets your hopes up. And then there's also the diehards that are absolutely just killing everybody around who says anything about that about Tennessee. Yeah, I thought it was unbelievable. So shout out to Tennessee volunteer face.
Speaker 3: It's got to be tough being a three seed and just shitting the bed against an eleven seed. That does have to be tough. Yeah, and again, they're not like mad at you. They're mad. I don't know why they would be mad at you other than you chirping the fuck out of them.
Speaker 2: And there they just lost, right, they just lost.
Speaker 3: Tensions are high, emotions are high. It's supposed to be one of the boys. And it's tough too because we're for the boys both. We've been for the boys in both Michigan and Tennessee this past year with the shirts that you can go buy on our merch store.
Speaker 2: But that was funny.
Speaker 3: I did see that photo right, phenomenal way to capitalize on that moment too.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that, dude. It was I gotta give it up to my people in the back there that helped me. I'm not gonna send an I gotta give it up to my people.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It wasn't just me.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't do the photoshop very well.
Speaker 2: I'm not very good on the old computer. Yeah. Oh I had the boys.
Speaker 1: Uh my boy Ferret hooked me up and that was pretty hardcore of him.
Speaker 2: Dide I love love.
Speaker 3: I'm a man that says, uh, like it has to be photoshop that does it?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like some you could just grab like a simple like photo app or something like that and just add like a photo in.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The only things you got to go on like a goddamn computer. Yeah, the fucking photoshop is. And even though you're laughing, I'm still believing it. Yeah, Gary Goes, you don't have to downplay it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: At other news, the Falcons have traded, right, traded Matt Ryan to the Indianapolis Colts.
Speaker 2: We should clap for up, but yeah, I mean I don't.
Speaker 1: To me, that's not like that bigger news, right, like Matt Ryan. And therefore the boys got h Nelson. What the fucking Nelson boy?
Speaker 2: What that was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're dude my brain, so give it up for the Indianapolis faults.
Speaker 2: It hurts.
Speaker 1: It hurts me to clap right now, it really does. Yeah, where's Baker Mayfield going? Who want me one percent?
Speaker 2: No? Yo? That is fucking hilarious. Baker, Hey, shout up, Baker Mayfield.
Speaker 3: Dude, Baker, if you're watching, because I know you're probably a Tier three, you need to come on the bus and buy with the boys.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Talk about it, dude, talk about it. Because he put his heart out there with a little letter. I feel like it was a little premature and ended up happening, like he actually already sent the letter out now because I know they got Shaun Watson. There's another terrifying thought that guys are pretty unbelievable. But uh, Baker's a hell of quarterback. I think whoever gets them, they're gonna be lucky to have them. The guy's a stud and people get all upset because of his antics, how he handles himself in certain situations. But you can't tell me the progressive commercials aren't fucking hilarious. You cannot tell me that those videos aren't absolutely incredible. I love him, You love everything about him.
Speaker 3: He's really not that volte, Like he's not that loud out there the football field, like he's somebody who like posts a lot or something else, Like, you know, he doesn't do a whole lot.
Speaker 1: He balls. He's a good quarterback. You know, bro Money Mayfield. A lot of stuff happened. The Bengals tightened up their offensive line on Lyle Collins signed with the Bengals.
Speaker 2: Stay with the AFC is where the fuck it's at?
Speaker 3: The looking domat this year? We had on time bloss. Oh, we gotta rap, We gotta wrap it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh my god, Trent Brown also to the Patriots. Who else we got here? Matt Ryan wrong, We gotta wrap that. We gotta wrap it up. I know he wants to get down to probably forty nine or stuff.
Speaker 2: I know he does. Right, who's this? Let's get to the Let's get to the Brandon shop. What about Urba Meyer.
Speaker 1: Hey, A couple of things coming out about him right now that are pretty fucking wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but is anybody surprise?
Speaker 1: Hey, shout shout out the Jacks getting ready to urmire. Good for you guys, if all that stuff's true. If you don't who Aaron Donald is, you're in the NFL. Probably shouldn't be a coach. All right, let's get back to Let's get to the Brandon shab episode.
Speaker 3: We interrupt this episode, but before we get into this ad read by the All Time Sport Clips. Take a moment, subscribe to the pod. Take five seconds, but shout out the boys too. Shout out sport Clips. No free shout outs. Look, I don't take my broken phone screen to a mechanic for the same reason I don't trust my hair in the hands of my grandma's stylus. I want somebody who specializes in me. And the experts at sport Clips are specifically trained for guys hair long, curly, short, thinning, the boy up here to thick, chubby face, skinny, whatever you look. They know how to cut and shape your hair to fit you best. They have an MVP of haircut Experience. Awesome haircut, hot steam towel, invigorating shampoo, neck and shoulder treatment, some little rubs. It takes a haircut and it turns into an event. It will take your day and it turns into it takes your day and it turns into a mancation. It will have you walking off feeling ten feet tall with all the confidence in the world saying bring it the gone boys. Sport Clips also has online Chicken, so you never have to wait for your cut.
Speaker 2: Sport Clips, what's this call? What's the sport Clips? The pros in men's hair.
Speaker 3: Go find your local boys right now and go take a seat and get that MVP haircut experience.
Speaker 2: I love it. I grew up. You go through a breakup, I'm on blank when I all day every day. That was a nice guy in the world. Is he Dravis Barker? Yeah, Vegan, Yeah, Vegan.
Speaker 1: There's like very few people in this world that I'd be like, have a tough time being around from like a star thing like Vince Vaughn, Travis Pastrano and Travis Barker would be like the three dudes that I have like a I would be like, holy shit.
Speaker 5: Wow, give me a thousand guesses. I want to get those three for you.
Speaker 2: No, Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Was a little pumped kid back in the day. Oh yeah, dude, I used to do a freestyle motocross.
Speaker 5: He's all Chuck Norris, Steven Segal, random people, Ellen, Ellen.
Speaker 2: I would have freakd my Donald. Yeah, fucking for men, freak the fuck out man. Hey.
Speaker 1: Clinton would be a big deal though. I don't know if he's got it all together though now. But yeah, still directing and ship that's wild because you meet people that are like seventy five and stuff to have a conversation. I can't imagine him being productive like that.
Speaker 2: He just does the N word all the time. That's a tough deal.
Speaker 1: Huh bet canceled, dude, those old schooling out, those big guns and everybody whatever they want, right school actors, man like Sean Connery, you're I mean, he died and they still tried canceled, didn't he died? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, cancel Yeah, shout out the rock dude. That's a great movie. That's a great movie, Sean Connery.
Speaker 2: MO.
Speaker 5: But he was talking about remember he was talking about when he was married if his wife like got out a handy slapper in the face.
Speaker 2: In the middle of interview.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no way. And they tried like cancel him after he died. Oh, they're trying to try with John Wayne Will. Will spend this time on Twitter trying to get canceled. He says, some show in there we were we were flying back from uh Nebraska yesterday and this football player is two years sober and he's like stoked on it. And Will sends out a tweet saying, hey, congratulations on two years over here, two years sober. Here's to you, and then puts a drink emoji it'll be like media people like, yo, what the fuck are you doing? Will's Will's becoming coming untouchable out here, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a tough d brother, it's wild. He canceled though. You start, you ascend a little bit. Yeah, got it about the roller coaster ride.
Speaker 3: Ude.
Speaker 2: We're on that tick tick tick up right now, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys are ticking up right now. Yeah, but that that fall is gonna be dramatic. It's gonna be fun, but it's gonna be dramatic. Be fun on the outside looking in, Dude, this is here. Yeah, Max Crosby, shout at Max Crosby. Dude, he's he's there, yeah right, yeah, raiders a white boy year.
Speaker 2: Almost one hundred. He's what he has the wing tattoo on the back of his neck, right, yeah, tattoos everywhere. He's also four year big boy. Yeah, he got a house. Dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, they got that brains truck backing up. You go see him, dud, Yeah, he's.
Speaker 2: Damn he's what did you did you play college ball?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Eastern Michigan? Interesting? Yeah, Terribles. We put them in Michigan. We put them four games.
Speaker 1: We put them on there, like, hey, we gotta get a warm up in tune. Oh yeah, I'm playing the half and I'm out.
Speaker 5: No, no one grows up in mission goes on play for Eastern Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question.
Speaker 1: It's like it's five minutes away from the University of Michigan, is it really? Oh yeah, it's five minutes away's in Ipsilany.
Speaker 2: Literally you're just living there with being a little brother down the road. Yeah, you're just kind of chilling. You kind of come to the Michigan parties like, oh you go here, I got it, and you're rocking the Michigan Wolverine gear and ship. Yeah, exactly, trying to be a part of the Cup.
Speaker 1: My favorite player of all time. Dude Eastern Washington. Dude, a six foot white guy all in dude lane. Unbelievable the amount of numbers to put up the best. But is it Matthew Stafford? Is Stafford the guy that did it? But Stafford also doing that.
Speaker 3: Cooper was doing that before staff Yeah, but he didn't have the numbers like that record record.
Speaker 1: But two guys that Triple Crown guys right, Uh, what's his name from Detroit, Megatron whatever? Calvin John He was okay, don't fucking laugh at that bro. The Cooper was before Stafford came in. It's like saying, like Derrick Henry, if he didn't have the old pro he was. Did he do it on his own or was it a pro?
Speaker 2: But he was.
Speaker 5: He just needed that guy, you know, in Stafford. He put up those numbers with that slap dick whatever his name is.
Speaker 2: Jared Goffe. Jared, I tell you what the for golf he's got that.
Speaker 1: He's got them saggy boobies. Dude, he got that sloppy white guy girls banging though, so he's doing something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's he's.
Speaker 1: Got that arm, he's got he got that arm, and he's probably got that arm.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. He's got that two for one.
Speaker 1: Special, the ackets, he's got tim pockets for real, dude, big boy yet hey yeah hey, So they traded Jared Goff to Detroit and then some dude on the RAMS was mouthing off like yeah we got Matthew Stafford now like was kind of shiitting on golf.
Speaker 2: Then that dude got traded to Detroit.
Speaker 1: Also, imagine walking in that locker room, old boobs hanging out and get the funk out of here, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what it is, it's his business. Cooper Cup though, dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the best player to come out of there besides that was Michael Ruse was tackled before me at Michigan OHLD School. The Red Field they have my Eastern Washington. Eastern Washington. Yeah, they at the red Field. The stadium is named after rus really. Yeah, this this is my thing with Coober Cup.
Speaker 5: Imagine that his girl who's married to now they have children, but when they were in college, she was like, you just focus on football.
Speaker 2: I think she dropped out of school to support him get a full time job. Yes, that's true, dude.
Speaker 5: Imagine if you're investing in an athlete, like let's say it's a stock Yeah, a six foot white dude Eastern Washington, and you're gonna fucking invest your penny life savings into this baby, like yeah, good luck. Yeah, he fucking doubled down. Dude has the best year ever, you know, all pro, all freaking oh, and he lives in LA. The amount of endorsement is about to get. He's gonna be kailboards down the street for me and Calbassie is a fucking billboarder no ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gonna be the dude and n Carls Junior fucking Burger making a mill on.
Speaker 2: Just that I'm proud of. Get for him, dude. That just a couple of dads hanging out here right right. Look at it's your dad.
Speaker 3: You got like two weeks. A couple of weeks, man, two weeks go time. Two day is in two weeks March twenty seventh. God, it's gonna be different. I can see in your eyes. I see your eyes.
Speaker 2: You're looking at me now back. It's gonna be the best. I mean all this is gonna stop, but this can be the best. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kids, I kind of know that the groove now how it goes once you get But to start, it's like the first six months is like you're like you're basically in the Navcy Old training camp. There's no sleep, You're wet all the time for the reason you yeah, on your face, you're always shivering.
Speaker 2: It's tough. Yeah, it's how you break your leg moving. That's cool. It's it's a bit of a deal, dude, but it's great. Yeah, you're gonna love it, dude.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it was for you and this might be fucked up, but that first six months for me, I could do without.
Speaker 2: It doesn't count.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, I say it's on stage though, but it's like everyone's like, dude, it's the best time in your life.
Speaker 5: It's like, would that baby comes this world? Man, there's the inst connection. They're full of ship dude. Oh they're lying, Oh when that baby came out, I was like, oh, I'm dexter. I have no emotional feeling to just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're you're a secularistic serial killer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like I have no connection with I'm a fucking sociopath.
Speaker 2: This is great.
Speaker 5: I'm ted Bundy because I don't love this thing because but it's it's it was super connected to to the to the.
Speaker 2: Mom, you know, like mom, but you're just kind of super.
Speaker 1: Connected to the mom. Yeah, it came out of the mom. You just kind of cut the mom away from it.
Speaker 2: Like there dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like and you realize you ain't ship. The baby needs the mom, the grandma. For six months, you're just trying to make sure the thing doesn't die.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Weird, that's exactly it, dude. You're kind of just there to get yelled at when things get too stressful. Yeah, I hope it doesn't die on me because no, Yeah, that's that'd be a tough fucking gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a little dark. That was a little dark. It'd be hard to maneuver. You have a is her family close, like you canna have any family. He's got me homie, that's always got.
Speaker 1: And he has his own kids. But you got to have my own kids. I got four year ol almost a two year old. Like we're kind of out of the water.
Speaker 2: Six and two. Yeah, but it's like, you know, a big space. Yeah, it's four years Yeah, you like it. It's your little boys too. It's real good to the two year old, which is your oldest boy. Good to the youngest boy.
Speaker 5: The best really, yes, super protective monster like I took him. We go to coffee and cars and Malibou every Sunday. Yeah, and then there's afterwards. We always get ice cream and they playing like the sandpit. This little tramp was throwing sand in my son's face, the two year old. And I just see Tiger from the top ropes fucking and just beat there asking boom.
Speaker 2: I just sat there was the hell yeah, yeah, no doubt, no question, dude. Fuck that little girl. Doing that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Man, God, it's crazy when you see, like and my daughter will be hanging out with a bunch of kids and they'll be like she'll she'll be four. They'll be like a seven year old around and my daughter will be like gravitating towards her. She's older, she knows what's going on stuff like that, and a seven year old will kind of be like whatever and walk away. And you have never in your life want to hit a kid so bad. You will absolutely want to take that can.
Speaker 2: Of the kid. No, but you'll trip them when they walk by. Oh you okay, and you kind of get a she fell.
Speaker 5: You realize how mean kids are. It's why my son he had his haircut. He's wearing something and his little friend came up to him. I was walking to school and she's like, go Tiger, I thought you were a girl. He's like, I'm not a girl. And that triggered and I was like, shut up, bitch, I.
Speaker 2: Say that dude. Nah, you'll find out. Dude, there's gonna be some ship that happens that he just pisses you off. Are you a boy and girl? I have two girls.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to get that boy though. My wife, best mom in the world. She wants to have another one to a lot of people want to tap out after after one.
Speaker 2: I want five? You want five?
Speaker 1: Love kids, love it, man. So I'm literally a hive a tough time. I'm kind of ready to be done it too, But I interrupted you. That was a quick I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I just love kids. That's literally what I was meant to do. I would or would you be able to juggle five kids and do all the ship that you do? So I moved, you do a lot birls. Mexican dude.
Speaker 5: So as far as like the stuff I moved, the Mexican culture follow out. They're like, I moved, like bought a house there like a block away from me. That ship, Yeah, that's what you mean. But you got the village. We got the village. You know, we have the village. But then my my six year old's and jitsu and he loves it. He gravitates towards wrestling. I know, everyone's like, oh, my kid's athletic. You know, shut up, bitch, I'm telling you, my kid is a monster.
Speaker 2: Really.
Speaker 5: They can't put him with any kid under eight because he'll just destroy them. So we got a there's he's in the.
Speaker 1: Ten and up group at six and you try not to be like overbearing and like coach, but I don't give a fuck, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nor'll pro dude, that's like your thing. You should be able to be overbearing. I'm freaking going for it.
Speaker 1: Man, you hard bro drilling with him before the class. And then if he gets uh did you ever ten takedowns? He his favorite ice cream, I get him favorite ice cream. Yeah, but only if he gets ten takedowns, he gets in the worst ice cream. He gets nothing, nothing at all. Things just a rumors situation home. Have you uh did you ever hear Have you ever heard of the Palmers?
Speaker 2: Oh? No, Colin Palmer? Uh they wrestled at Ohio State. Uh okay.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we were growing up in the circuit, right. My brother was a stud wrestler once in Nebraska years and every counting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got the it's just like you do. It's weird.
Speaker 1: At his wedding, he tried to suck me up and he could have. He's like, what wrestled there once in your nationals? Out of high school?
Speaker 2: Monster?
Speaker 3: But growing up right, there's these Palmer bars because you know you got the Triple Crown. The cliff can kickoff like in Tulsa, Oklahoma, and you go to all these different spots and you can win the Triple Crown.
Speaker 2: It's like the National Circuit wrestling.
Speaker 3: And uh, you had these Palmers brothers and their dad was just fucking intense on them, bro. Like if they didn't tech kids, they were in trouble and the kid was crying.
Speaker 2: Right off off. You don't want to be that.
Speaker 3: And they're training like four They're training like four to six times a week, like double days. And I'm talking they're like little muscle heads coming out. It's like that little Hercules kid. That was hard on them, you know. But I'm talking about they were intense and they didn't pan out to be like you know, of course all the time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they went to a house state. There were stuffs.
Speaker 3: But when they were young, bro, and you saw the Palmers like they were in all these magazines like fifteen times Triple Crowns winners like they were.
Speaker 2: Those fucking dudes were miserable though. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I want to do that. I probably hate their kids.
Speaker 5: There's one of the hop amateur wrestling. Uh programs is where I live in Calabasas, and I went to look at it's so intense. I'm like, God, I don't want my kid doing that. They're like traveling every week and ship Oh.
Speaker 2: How old are that? Yeah? How old are they doing that? I mean there's uh five and up, holy shit, and wresting. You really, it's kind of like hockey hockey. You gotta kind of like draw line the stand right away. Yeah.
Speaker 3: We were at a like Tulsa, Oklahoma for nationals when one year and Cody was six years old and ended up like placing or whatever. You know, they're all little Rick Flair' is there coaching his kid. Like, No, it's just's fucking intense, bro.
Speaker 2: You'll be traveling really, yeah, I know, it's really intense. I love it though.
Speaker 1: My daughter is super athletic, but I think my wife is not, like does not compete, doesn't like to do It's not about it my.
Speaker 2: Girl, white girl. Yeah Canadian. I'm just suing what we're dealing with here. Yeah yeah, yeah, Canadian part of gold.
Speaker 1: Like she's a she's a beautiful person, but doesn't like the competing aspect of all this stuff. Like I can like when I'm in season, I'm competing with everybody. I'll come home and I'll like, my daughter will be like, let's race. I'm all right, and I dust her out, yeah, and she starts crying to my wife gets mad me. It's like she's got to know because she'll tell me I'm stronger than you. I'm like, all right, and then we'll wrestle. I'll pin her like you're not stronger than me, honey, Like this is what it is like you try to do the uh, the stranger danger thing, Like we're getting into that and I'm like, honey, if someone comes up to you and says you want candy, what do you say?
Speaker 2: She's like yes, no, no, no, no, you don't say yes.
Speaker 1: You scream as like as you can't run away, she goes, oh, I'll just fight them, Like honey, you can't, you can't do that. So I grab her arm and she's like, can't get away, and she's like, just let go a little bit. I was like, they're not gonna do that. No, But she's super athletic. And I don't know if she came out to the womb like this or if your son's like that. But when she wins. She always presents a trophy to herself correct and then she goes, but you can have it, daddy, And I'm really strong on like, hey, I didn't win it. I don't want your trophy, Like you don't get a trophy if you don't win. And when I beat her, because I'll go half and half with her, sometimes i'll let her win.
Speaker 2: It's tough for me to do. But when I win, she like gets all upset. It's like, honey, this is just the way it is. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My kid has the uh like that Kobe mentality. He was playing some game with his grandma. I wasn't there, and my girl was so upset him. She's like grounded tiger who took his iPad. He's stay in his room today.
Speaker 2: I'm like why. And he just hates to lose.
Speaker 5: And he's playing some game with his grandma and she's like, ope, you lost, and he's like you're a loser.
Speaker 2: Like all right, dude, you can't talk to your grandma that. Yeah, I can't do that. But also respect it.
Speaker 1: Respect that, but you want your kid to look at you like Superman, you know, like I took him into this jiu jitsu gym.
Speaker 2: Buy her house.
Speaker 5: You know, there's guys there with black belts, and he's you know, he's like, yeah, they have black belts. I'm like, yeah, they're black belts and he's like, man, you think he could beat them. I was like, excuse me me. He's like yeah, He's like you have and my thing is never to lie to them. And he's like, you have your black belt. Technically, no, no one's ever fisky give me my black belt. But I was a black belt. I compete at the highest level tap guys out in the UFC. I'm black belt. We're back, but I don't. Yes, I mean I I've been a black belt for eight years. I just never officially had the belt. So he's like, oh, you have your black belt and I was like, well tech, no, no, no, but I mean yeah, And so I called in the cars like mother I could. He was at practice, is all I could think. I'm like, fuck, what am I gonna do? So I called my coach I haven't talked to like four years. I'm all Easton in Denver, and uh he's a black belt under Henzo Gracie and they've been asked me to come out there and get my black belt. I just don't care. Now, I can't give a fuck to my son got in jiu jitsu. So we got in the car and I fucking called my coach. He's like shop. I'm like, what's up, coach, Hey, you used to have that black belt. He's like, yeah, to my desk. I'm like, I'm flying in Friday. Get that fucking belt. I'm bringing my dude. We flew out there and the next two days later we fly out there and to get it, you gotta go through like the gauntlet roll with all the black belts there. Yeah, my son's just watch and I got my gee. I'm just fucking doing my thing, and gives me the black belt. I look at my son like, this are fucking black Yeah.
Speaker 2: I showed him.
Speaker 3: What's what ye man, you're someone at school saying like my day could whip your dad's ass.
Speaker 2: You're actually the dad that could whip their ass. I think so. I think there's some tough dads there, But I think so. The problem is the school he goes to.
Speaker 5: I won't say where it's at, but he it's I worry about his surroundings, Like the school, you know, on the top of the nation. Great sports phenomenal sports. That's why I wanted to go. They're great academics. But it's also like, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: No, sport's phenomenal sports, good academics. And then he kind of continued, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but yeah, you go school in Compton. But he uh, he's in South Central. But he's very good at He's only been stabbed three times.
Speaker 2: He started. He only read a blue But yeah, we gotta get some extra money, so he's stealing.
Speaker 5: Also like he has his little friend has his uh fifth birthday party, and it's like, dude, for my fifth birthday party, I got a fucking cupcake. My dad let me watch a cartoon. Ye this party, dude, and I'll tell you off air whose party was. It's like it's not real, man. They had a fucking chocolate fountain that was made out of the kid. You know what I'm saying. Like in this was doing magic, David Blaine's doing.
Speaker 2: Med Lion and David Blaine.
Speaker 1: But how defeated was David Blaine like making animalies hats?
Speaker 2: Like what the no had attention?
Speaker 5: I was like I went up to what's up, dude? You know, like because the kids are playing with their fucking legos, they don't give a funk about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know that they're in the greatness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well yeah it's magic, but yeah, yeah, but still it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but yeah, people who pay hey, that was a tough deal. You're right, Hey, that was all mad. That's amaz people who pay you a top dollar for birthday parties. It's pretty uh oh yeah, yeah we're like that. Yeah, no, cupcake, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing a follon and David Blaine, we're not boys like that. But hey, here's a pony at my party.
Speaker 2: Else was there.
Speaker 1: Out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a rumpy castle. Oh yeah, we basically hired Joe Exotic on that bitch.
Speaker 1: There's a wild tiger and yeah there's there pass around like a live python and sh I think the new competing of parents or something like that. My parents come there and take notes. We had like the next time your next birthday party go to, they do you a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we had a big spike ball tournament. The adults with the boys are in the front yard. Yeah, all the moms are crying. The kids we're playing our own games, sweating our as like the middle of.
Speaker 5: Like yelling at each other always like connect with one dad who's like kind of like like matches with what your ViBe's with ye and the rest of my just especially when of my pussies, dude, I'm just like get out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want my house.
Speaker 1: There's the music scenes can be kind of like that sometimes a little bit music scene because they don't really they don't do competitive stuff.
Speaker 2: They're all very artsy. You're talking about the artists, Yeah, the artists.
Speaker 1: We have like a lot of artists at our house student and they're like, it's funny to me because artists want to kind of be athletes in a way the same way athletes kind of want to.
Speaker 2: Be accurate and artists and so there's this weird dynamic going around.
Speaker 1: But once you sit down and talk to I'm like, oh, we just don't think the same, Like I'm thinking of ways. Like you know when you when you're like a kid, you're like sizing dudes up any person you meet, like your boys of them. But first you're like can I beat this dude's ass, But like never leaves like yeah, like oh I'm doing this and I have I'm like I did that a while ago. Yeah, Yeah, try to be humbly.
Speaker 2: You know, it's really cool. You're killing it. You're killing it. You have to navigate that, man, it's a fucking deal.
Speaker 3: They're like, hey, when your kids start walking the back eleven months, I'm thinking in my head, like, I mean I was nine.
Speaker 2: So okay, yeah that's wild. You kind of say that like like an hour later. So it doesn't like match up with them. You got their ass. That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: But when you see these parents, like you said, you get your black belt, you're doing the guillotine and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Caund you you still got it? What do you mean, like could you still fight like that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you really think?
Speaker 5: So you got to roll and train all the time, Like how do you really in the head. But yeah, like as far like I'd say, I'm stronger now than I was in college, like a deadlift more, a bench more.
Speaker 2: Oh you're at their deadlift. Yeah, I should meeting potatoes.
Speaker 5: And then I run because I do those tough motors, like I have to contract your after like six years, so I stay in shape for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah damn.
Speaker 5: But like I I watched the because I love the combine shit, Like I love it, So I'll watch all the combine on NFL Network, and then I'll see what like the linebackers and full back and tight ends are doing. I'm like, let's see where I'm at. Your boy did thirty twenty five thirty? I mean it's running off thirty, so sprinting is different.
Speaker 1: So now now, dadd, Now, now, Daddy can't get out of second gear anymore because I tried raising my friend and I and blew my string.
Speaker 2: I blew up both ham strings.
Speaker 1: No, how do you blow up both? Just life, dude, gotta be the most painful experience of your life. Oh dude, dude, I'm so embarrassed, and I was so upset. I was so upset.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: Hey, a little thought for a show that could live on YouTube is having UH ex athletes, UFC fighters artists compete and do a combine twenty five one thirty five in the weight class. I'm saying, I was thinking this. I mean, this is so inside baseball here, But for love.
Speaker 2: It, hey write this down so we can take it before he doesn't.
Speaker 5: But for for twenty five of the combine, it doesn't make sense anymore. Like to have guys over, I'll say, if you're over two fifty, the two twenty five just changed to three fifteen or at least two eighty five because you're your big ass old lineman. Don't know about that three hundred something. That's a lot of weight.
Speaker 2: Five for repees, Yeah, I mean yeah, I probably get like ten of them things. You'll get one.
Speaker 3: Ten. Twenty five is a lot of weight, dude. But what you get five thirty? You said you got thirty.
Speaker 2: I got thirty last Tuesday. Yeah, but look at the he cheating you. He does in that body. Yeah, don't don't bring you sot around me. Yeah. No, deer water worst nightmare, Yeah, no question. You get to live the dream for real. It's great.
Speaker 1: Before you get back to the Bran Brendan shob episode, please take a moment. Please just take this moment and subscribe to Bustle with the boy spot. It doesn't take very long and it'll go a long way for us. And that's people helping people. That's powerful stuff. This ad reate has to do with one of our favorite boots, probably our favorite boot in the entire world, Georgia Boot. Georgia Boot is the world's most comfortable boot. Georgia Boot is America's hardest working boot. Georgia Boot makes super good looking and super comfortable boots, so comfortable that you never want to take them off. As facts, these boots will hold up in any condition without sacrifice or comfort. It has the comfort technology of an athlete shoe packed into a great looking boot. The boy and I wear these boots all the time, s rain, snow, hot, cold, everything in between. You can wear these boots. You can live them, love them and like them. They are outstanding, and they're so affordable, so affordable. I think this is is a ridiculous discount. You're about to get it because they're already so affordable and good looking. But if you head over to georgiaboot dot com and use code busting for twenty percent off, let me tell you, boys and girls, that's basically stealing. I don't know how they make a dime on it. They're that good looking, they're that nice, and they're that affordable. Enjoy some Georgia Boot.
Speaker 2: Because I talk about it.
Speaker 3: I'm like, whenever I'm fully done, like I just can't wait to dabble, and so oh yeah, we're for sure, we're done.
Speaker 2: Work checked.
Speaker 5: And then they're like, dude, like my levels were shot so I was like, why not, Like, if you're deficient in vitamin D taking more vitamin D, if you're low testosterone, taking more testosterone. I'm not fucking the rock over here, you know, juice to the gills I love are just operating at a higher level.
Speaker 1: But then the scary thing about that is how do you navigate what's the best doctor to go to? Because in my head I'm like, well, the only person to go to is the Rocks guy. He's got fucking guy looks unbelievable, he's got energy out the ass. Wh wouldn't I try to find that doctor instead of finding something like like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Who you and Joe and all these guys go to.
Speaker 5: There's guys, there's guys or is there a guy, Well, there's a guy, but there's also a lot of guys.
Speaker 2: Especially that makes me nervous to be easy for you.
Speaker 1: Once you start dabbling that to Sastrow and stuff is then like once you start you're there forever.
Speaker 2: No oh really, now you're from the nineties.
Speaker 1: No, no, I don't know, ye no, no, baby, though, let's go las they don't know there's fucking uh.
Speaker 5: It's like there's stuff you can do so your test is start working naturally. Yeah, you can take So it's not like once you start you can never you know, get off off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not doing like a cycle and then doing like a stro gen blocker or anything like that. I'm not doing like a fucking gold gym stack here. You know, they're talking like we're talking like a pep pide stack like Greenfield when I when I tore my hamstream, I started do the peptides. Yeah, you do. BPC one fifty seven. I don't even know what it is. It's called Why not just have cool names for it though, like that stuff, Like it's with all this weird ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a lot of numbers. It's like, uh, it's like Elon Musk's kids names. Yeah, it's like x Y, you're right, twelve, Yeah, I don't know what. Can we just call it todd seven?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Want to throw a number and it go ahead, But that's fine. Of the deal is seven or some ship.
Speaker 1: But BPC onempty seven is body protection compound and you just like it's like a little syringe. You just inject it, like a lot of the players were doing it and WATA just put it on the list like in December or January. But it was like the best thing for like recovery. If you had like a hamstring pool, you put it right in there and you feel so much better.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know why they don't let more guys use that. You know what I'm saying? Crazy? Oh, it is nuts.
Speaker 3: And I love that they're now banning it in the NFL because it's like we've been on something for years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, you don't say it like that. Well, I've been come creeping out my door again like I've been.
Speaker 3: I've said it on the Mirror Abdulla podcasts, I've I was taking BPC one fifty seven because of the band Greenfield podcast on Joe Rogan. Yes, you started looking into it and U it does bro like last year I call like a grade one pop my hamstring coming out accelerating. Now I'm putting BBC in right in the h right in the injury twice a day and I'm running again hard.
Speaker 2: Man in like eight days. Yeah, I heard the u U.
Speaker 1: I was sorting to Michael Chandler and he was telling me that the UFC is thinking about doing something where the first month after your fight, you can kind of take whatever you want to recover from that fight better.
Speaker 2: It'd be brilliant, this smart idea, right, its in the back up the new little product.
Speaker 5: Dude, and those guys beat each other up so bad, like those training camps crazy, Like the NBA does it right, the test he once a year a right, it's makes the intelligence tests, and so like how much human growth? Human growth is fucking lebron on.
Speaker 1: Oh, dude to be his age and just to be that big and not injured, like, dude, like you got to invest in the product, right.
Speaker 2: Well, he just put up like what fifty the other night at thirty nine years a hold.
Speaker 1: Last night, I think Mike Tyson, Mike Tyson said something about like picking like all these pds and or just testosterone stuff should be legal for every for but UFC because of how big and strong guys can get. And then it becomes like you could kill dudes because of how strong you are. That's Mike Tyson saying that that's not me. So if you have an issue that's with you, that's between you two.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, yeah, go ahead, I have to work. They guess. Oh you navigate those waters, homie.
Speaker 1: What did Yeah, I see what he's saying because it's like that. But you listen, as far as like baseball, they should be juiced to the gills. I want to see fucking home runs. I want Mark McGuire sent me so sorry, Tennis fucking juice to the gills. Football different animals. Football is tough because athletes are so big and fast and the show. They're the best athletes we have to offer in America. And when you start giving them steroids, you're talking a different animal, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How crazy would that game be? Though? If it was like a free for all, I'm all for it. I think they should make entertainment factor. We're all for it.
Speaker 5: But football and fighting would be dangerous. But as far as recovery goes, that's why I like that that right after the fight, that first month after the season, our first two months after the season of football.
Speaker 2: You want such advantage of it as you can get so juicy. You know, figure shit out. You can do tests in the league.
Speaker 1: If I test three times and if your disoscer on levels are below a certain point will allow you to do it. Yeah, gonna be like Brockers or Brooks. Some some guard he played for Philadelphia. He I think got on that. Someone told me he did. Guy is fucking shredded.
Speaker 2: He just retired.
Speaker 5: No, the the U S they'd called a TRT exemption and the commission to actually let guys do it. And once it got around, I was on a height of my career. Once he got out that got you were allowed to do it, we all were like we all applied for the exemption. Yeah, and they were giving it like fucking skittles to everybody. I couldn't afford it, so like my team, a lot of the guys were on it and like, yeah, just give me with this doctor. I'm like, fuck, yeah, this's gonna be great. I go and tells her how much it is, and now it ain't ship. But when it was back then, God, I want to say, like it was you you're paying uh per month because you have to go on I think twice a month to see this doctor and it was like two grand a month. I did not have the money and I can't do it, and I knew other guys were doing. I'm like a dude, yeah, that's a completely disadvantage for you.
Speaker 1: If you were able to do anything your career would lasted longer or you would have done better.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, for sure would have been better. Yeah, that's a that's a wild deal this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a exempt guys I know who try and go all out and self sabotage to try and get that exemption.
Speaker 2: I'm talking like hurt their sleep, like fucking eat fast food. Yeah. He'll do anything though, really lower the test. Yeah, yeah, ways the lower your.
Speaker 3: Test to like do anything to try and get those three, those three in a row where you test below two fifty, so then you can get I think it's too fifty.
Speaker 2: I might be butchering that, but yeah, I don't know. Richie and Cognito try to do that. That makes sense. Thank god he did not get it any more testoster.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a fucking house dude, a monster. He's a monstrous man. Yeah, Nebraska boy, I played against Richie from a year or two before you got kicked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so he was only there for two years. I was talking about Tailor about that last night. Yeah, because he ended up beating guys up right. Yeah, he beat up a fraternity party. Fraternity Yeah, yeah, exactly, bro, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Point not the house.
Speaker 3: Him and the teammate because the frats jumped this teammate of his and he's like, hey, take He goes up to the teammate, didn't really know him, Hey show you're coming with me? Show me where the house is going drive and they're on a you know, Greek row or whatever, and uh, the teammate points at the house.
Speaker 2: He's like, that's the house. So they get out and.
Speaker 3: He's like, just Richie, are a couple of boys in the teammate, Yeah, Richie and the buddy, the one who got jumped, and it's just Richie and him.
Speaker 2: They walk up. Richie bangs on the door, opens it up, and starts speeding the ship out of everybody. He's literally.
Speaker 3: Yes, they say, like guys are like standing up on the second floor, like looking down, not trying to go down there.
Speaker 2: He's beating up, sucking everybody. He's a problem, dude. Problem. Yeah. You think at school like Nebraska being able to cover something like that up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Coach Bow came on and he was he was part of that staff, and he remembers the team meeting where they're like, you know, you don't we need to I don't want to butcher what he was saying, but it's like, you need to protect we need to protect ours. Shit's going on, and you guys are happening to be around each other. We don't let that shit happen type of Yeah, but nobody, nobody was around this player that got beat up. They were just kind of reiterating, we don't let this shit happen. Yeah, next thing, and they know they're coming in the next day, and all the coach are like, hey, do you hear about Richie? He beat the fuck out of the entire heart. Maybe we should have said one guy on my team had a little bit of liability. But if you can channel that dude, hell yeah, he's so fucking good. If you can just channel the crazy kind of corral that.
Speaker 2: I mean a little toxic. I don't know. I don't know, I mean a little toxic. I've never played with him, so I have no right to say anything, but it kind of seems that way as well. Way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's kind of talking to a couple of the players on Tampa. It's like you're being in a team sport. This shit's hard. It's like, yeah, he's a superstar, and he is. He's like a celeb superstar. I get he's playing like a different game now. But if you're wanting to be a football player like they are, there are certain sacrifices you got to make, like for the team.
Speaker 2: But also those receivers are such divas. Oh yeah they can be.
Speaker 1: There's a couple like we got a dude name with Nick Westbrook Indiana cat AsSalt of the Earth. Dude grinds, blocks, does it all. It never says a word about how many touches he's getting anything like that. He's like a third fourth wide receivers.
Speaker 2: The Pro ball. He's changes his tune.
Speaker 1: But maybe maybe there's a lot of dudes there. He fucking blocks, plays, really does that thing. Oh it plays with Odell like and they're like he were bringing O'Dell. He's like, don't give a ship and there all numbers went bigger. Yeah you know, Yeah, I think Odell has been humbled quite a bit the a c L playing at the Browns and when they when he was leaving the Browns and they were talking about how Baker's the issue, and everyone I'm outside looking in like I was in the same draft class as Odell and I've known him a little bit, but I don't know him like that.
Speaker 2: It kind of seemed like, you know, is it really Baker? Is it really the Browns?
Speaker 1: And he gets in the rams and you're like, damn, I guess it was because he's just which is a wild thought. But he doesn't seem like he seems like he's been humbled to the point where he's not like a.
Speaker 2: Divas such a mean guy. He's such a talent, he's incredible. I hate that he tore his a c on that Super Bowl Man nuts and one too.
Speaker 5: They would have blown them out. I think they would have blown them out the water feeding. Yeah, they were marching on them boys and then lived for Cooper Cup. It's like, fuck, dude, now they're gonna double him. No, balled out still m v P.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It was a great game though the way it ended. Aaron Donald at the end, I thought he was, yeah, because we're supposed to watch it. We're supposed to Yeah. And then Daddy got offered money through that game. I threw that wild card game or Division game just to be with you, we gotta go a lot.
Speaker 5: Of Daddy got off for a lot of money. Do the pod at the show at Lenny Kravitz. This is the most Hollywood thing at Lenny Kravitz's house with Mike Tyson Daniel Cormier.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you're gonna make it. We're ready, bro, We're.
Speaker 3: With you.
Speaker 2: Guys were on the phone.
Speaker 1: We were like, I was bummed out. We lost, and then like seven hours later, I'm like, oh, fuck, I guess we.
Speaker 2: Can go to l A. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, man, game he decided money over friends, and I apologize and I'll do it again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no question, Doggy Dog World, because you were out there like you're at Marshall DC and Tyson.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 5: It's just here's the thing, like the problem with like Hollywood and that ship. So the Fight campaign, which I didn't start, that's Joe Rogan's thing. And then when he moved to Austin and I was still in LA, that was our favorite show to do. Out of all the shows we ever done. The Fight Comman was our fucking favorite show. So I called him like, dude, we gotta do the boys back together with fucking new Fight campangs. I'm too busy, man, I literally can't do it.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 5: He's like you do it, Like really, He's like, you do it, man, you can do it. I'm like, you think he's like, yeah, you do it. It's like, say, last dude, I'll do it. So but it's like Brian Cowen, crist it's my boys. We're all boys. Yeah, that's why it worked, hanging out. I know Delete doesn't watched sports like that. Is Callen no, well, Callen likes fighting. But that's why it's funny because I'll be the one who knows, you know, the actual x'es and o's, and then the three we're such good friends. There's a fun dynamic there, right, That's why that show works because we're three best friends. We all have seen the same fucking tune. Hollywood goes, oh, these things get big numbers. We're gonna do that. Let's put four random guys together who don't know each other and do the same thing. It just it's not gonna work for in the Super Bowls how long? Five fucking hours? Yeah, the our fucking halftime show. It's a nightmare. Then I gotta be basically the fucking Joe Buck of the thing. I had an earpiece and I had a host. I do reads, and shit, they just don't Hollywood doesn't get like you just can't do that. Like it's called companion like we're friends, we're drinking, We're talking about octopus for a fucking hour.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's like, you can't produce that thing, and Hollywood wants to get that and produce it and you can't. They don't understand it.
Speaker 2: So well, how did the thing go?
Speaker 3: Then?
Speaker 2: It was everybody I had fun regards, probably had more fun with us though, knowing football. Oh, but tell me about like, yeah, had been great.
Speaker 5: You know, Brandon Marshall know's football, but those aren't my friend, I don't you know, those aren't my boys. I can't shoot the sh ship with him, right, DC's my boy, and we had fun on the side doing our thing. But I start to worry about Tyson wrangling Tyson and the Brandon Marshall's drinking tequila, you know, taking over and you know, ship like that.
Speaker 1: So Brandon Marshall talk to you at all about the im athlete thing and how they broke up.
Speaker 2: No, not at all. Didn't speak about it at all. No, we had to pivot guys on.
Speaker 5: Because I didn't know because he was doing im Athlete right, and which was a big show. Yeah, me and Brandon each other because we're both Showtime guys. So we both launched at the same time, so they would use both of us together for marketing. So we'd like cross pollinate all the time. That's so I worked with him a bunch of times.
Speaker 1: What a genius way to like get your podcast or get your shows going as cross cross pollinating.
Speaker 2: It's only the best way to build podcasts. Yeah, that's wild. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The im athlete stuff was interesting because we had the Pivot guys on uh they had im athletes, so there's a group of them, right. It was like Brandon Marshall, Channing Crowder, Fred Taylor, and Ocho Cinco and they went through like a bit of a breakoup because you know, business gets in the way.
Speaker 1: It definitely seems like it was a Brandon and Ocha assume tu Diva receivers don't.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But if b has all of the I am athlete because he has gyms back in Florida House of Athlete, he does a lot more. He does a lot more spinoffs more than just kind of.
Speaker 5: But also Brandon, to his credit like he you know, podcast he can't do it. The boy can talk, you know what I'm saying, Like, oh yeah, he can do it. Oh yeah, yeah, those other guys that you know, I don't know, they're good, Fred, Taylor, Channing, Crowder like they're they're outstanding.
Speaker 2: Four of them. And then they decided to go their superway.
Speaker 1: It's gonna seem like when they business when they started the whole thing during COVID, the business part of it wasn't button up, and then it blew up in a way that they probably never saw it happening, right, And then they were kind of coming like, hey, what's the deal? Yeah, and I think I think Marshall he had might have probably owned the whole thing or yeah.
Speaker 3: Because he owns all the House of Athletes to supplement all the different so maybe like House of Athletes, they probably wanted something like that.
Speaker 2: But I am athlete.
Speaker 3: That pot they were running like a year before they started to blow up around COVID time they were going and then he added Fred and Channing and Oho, and that that's when I started to take off. So the one that came back to the table and sit down. Uh, the guys who started the Pivot, they felt like it was more of a slap in the face, like, hey, I.
Speaker 2: Thought we were a pivot.
Speaker 3: The Pivot Podcast is a Channing crowder Fred Taylor, and they added Ryan Clark basically he's good. Yeah, yeah, he's basically filling the role the void of like Brandon Marshall. They've been awesome. They travel around everybody.
Speaker 2: They're blowing up. Dude, they're killing it.
Speaker 3: That show was also the producer producer of I Am Athlete Again. It was like a bad breakup, like production there's left, they left marsh boys. This stuff seemed a little sketchy.
Speaker 2: I get it. Yeah, you know, you guys are blown up too, man, bro.
Speaker 1: Anythings have been going really well. Yeah, it's been a wild uh since the season season ended. It's really kind of like become a thing, like it's just kind of going to the stratus.
Speaker 2: When you guys are in season to do. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 1: It really is because Will's gonna run pretty much all of that while I'm focused on football, because when you win a game, it's great, but when you lose a game, lose a couple. If I'm over here doing a podcast, this probably sends a bad message to the team, the players.
Speaker 2: And to the media. Unless you get on and you use this as your voice. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 5: But I mean, as long as you're not celebrating getting hammered, you know with will after a loss, you know, losing the playoffs like whoa, you.
Speaker 2: Know it's over.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can always shapen away like Rogers does McAfee, like because people do know, like Taylor and I do this thing. If you just knew it was like like a twenty minute segment with Taylor or something like that to where because people will come after.
Speaker 2: Talk.
Speaker 1: Yeah if we if like we lose, the bus gets torched. Like you guys catch straight bullets for like me and stuff like that sign who gives a fuck? Right?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, we work for Uber and ups and they're they're what making funny because you lost a fucking playoff game?
Speaker 2: What do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And that play you I agree that one hurts so bad? I bet yeah, we play them again this year then the regular season yeah whatever back Yeah yeah, maybe maybe it's just how the game works.
Speaker 5: But now when you guys are out of season, then you're going now the plans you're going to like spring training camps.
Speaker 3: We're kind of just uh, we're kind of just figuring stuff out, like we sat down and talked about things we wanted to do and get out there and do more.
Speaker 2: He had brought up a bus and spring football tour.
Speaker 3: Now, the good thing with this past season not getting to play like I was chilling for so long that we ended up taking the bus on the road, getting it towed. We get sponsors to take care of the tow and and staying at a hotel, and we took it to Nebraska.
Speaker 2: We took it to Tennessee and did these tailgates free game.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you guys, people don't get I don't mean to reupt you, but I don't know why you just don't like get a you guys, you can finance, you can do it.
Speaker 2: Get like an RV, turn of into this so you can just go there. Sit.
Speaker 1: We talked about doing that stuff right every bush, every bus I chase I'm trying to buy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, just do that right instead to this fucking thing everywhere. For sure.
Speaker 1: Ye need a class A license to drive a bus, though I think, yeah, you need on an RV though yeah no, not on RV doesn't go as was a bus.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all about to luck now I'm with you and people get to see the bus like on site, Like if people.
Speaker 5: The updated bus, I should be free right right, and it's investment also huge ride off.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true to do that.
Speaker 3: But we figured out like, uh, like Dann, we could have something in the future like when we're not like when I'm not playing, like if I don't play again, like next year, we can set all this stuff up to where we take the bus around because that's when a lot of the boys merge.
Speaker 2: A lot of that stuff was blown up. We were kind of leaning into our.
Speaker 3: College programs a little bit more so figuring out those strides like this past year during the season was a lot of fun. And then once we got done, unfortunately McAfee came on the week that he was uh during the playoff game, their playoff game, because McAfee did smack.
Speaker 2: Down here in Nashville. Yeah, it was the only time we could swing him.
Speaker 3: But it was like we had McAfee lined up the pivot, We had a few guests lined up to where it was like, you know, you just kind of started to kind of take.
Speaker 5: Allways, Yeah, here's what's gonna happen with you guys, guarantee it. So with the what you're doing with NC double A. They don't have like a voice like that, like two guys that can pull it off and get that demographic. So what's gonna happen is the big boys are gonna come along and get invested in it. Can you get weird for you guys, especially when you talking about a double A NFL because they don't have anything, you know what you guys are doing, right, They're gonna want to get their hands involved.
Speaker 2: I think Nancy has got a big bag of issues coming their way. Anyway.
Speaker 1: With college football, it seems like with all all the NIL stuff, like there's really no way to control it right now. It's the wild West out there, and the SEC is like Sully snatching up colleges and they might just like say, fuck you guys, we're not working with you anymore. And so if the SEC grabs, you know, grabs a Michigan gets Texas, grabs Oklahoma and grabs the Colorado, Colorado get the Buffalo's in there, Yeah, and they say, all right, we're on conference now. No one's gonna watch the NC double A. They're gonna watch this mega confert the best of the best.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what's gonna be do the No one really watches Beltur. Everyone's watching UFC, correct, now, Yeah, is the best in UFC. Yeah, the most entertaining. Yeah. But like guys come from Belltour and I mean, like my was Michael Chandler. That's my boy too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's had a couple of ones that like the one against OLIVERA. I think he could have he should have won that one. He won that one in the first round, and then that second one he just got banks real quick.
Speaker 2: M hmm. I think he could have won that fight, and then the second one didn't go the way he wanted.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I had Chandler, uh come to LA and then so we do a food truck, which I've been doing.
Speaker 2: So we do a food truck.
Speaker 5: Then after a food truck, we do a new new show called Fight Night Flashbacks Flashback Fight Nights, and we watched the fighters three most important fights of his career. So for Chandler, we watched his last fight in Bellatour against Benson Henderson, and then we watched he smoked him. He smoked him to get that's when he was a free agent himself went to the UFC.
Speaker 2: He was belatore. Heep been a rough bell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then he went to h the UFC and then they gave him you know, uh, he got Hooker. You got Dan Hooker, which isn't easy. If I told you that he hates the matchup for him, smoked him. And then he gets Charles Olavera and uh justin Gaegee. So we watched, you know, we watched two of his wins and you know, two of his losses. But that's the UFC. Man, That's what's different about the UFC. It's like SEC football, or it's like the NFL. Just like AFC West, Dude, everyone's monsters in the UFC, Like from one to thirty. In order to get that title shot, you have to walk through fucking hell, dude, these other leagues, Beltur, whoever it is. They're might be sure the top five guys probably hanging the UFC, but outside that, man, it's a cakewalk to get there. Yeah, I see, you're walking through fucking fire man fire.
Speaker 1: So with with Chandler his fight on May seventh with Ferguson, it's just like a make or break fight for.
Speaker 5: Him, Like he's for both of them, both of them, both of them. Whoever lose that once you can get Dicey, really super dicey. So how do you see that fight going?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 5: I love Tony Ferguson. I just he's taking so much damage, you know, and I think Chandler still has a lot left to prove. So I love the fight. I love the fight. Tony hasn't looked great. Man, been tough for him to get a win. You got Chadler, I got challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I love Michael. Yeah he's great. Yeah. Really that fights in Arizona? Is it? Really? That's what the boys were saying back there. Did they announce it officially? What's the date on that May seven? We gotta we gotta go to that. You can go to that or you could be on the fight companion with me.
Speaker 1: No, hey, listen to empty promises, right, Oh, come on, come on, there's gonna be there's any more cash when Verizon?
Speaker 2: Come on, daddy the money? Come on?
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: We were textassas November. Bro, you know what kind of breakup that was like for me? Tell me about it. I get my composure in text, but I was hurting, bro, and I felt awful, and then that money wired throwing it That was the right choice.
Speaker 3: And I know you felt even worse telling me, okay, can we switch around the time for this podcast today?
Speaker 2: You're like, got gonna do a dude, dude, man a whole give and you're taking no. I know, I know, and I feel bad and I owe you guys, and I owe you guys, and I'll make it up.
Speaker 1: You want your fight companion May seventh, Yeah, I'm down, all right, shake on it right now, take it.
Speaker 2: We won't pay you a dime. Hopefully I'm not on tour, but yeah, yeah, but yeah, tell what do you guys want? I got love that.
Speaker 3: What about Uh you're talking about how it could get it interesting for us, like you know, bust with the boys, stick boy media.
Speaker 1: Dude, I know, but you know you guys, you know we're under contract with the contract year though. Yeah, I know, you know there's no rules in talking to other people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah for you guys, though, I mean, I don't you know, I don't know the inner works in the barshow especially right now with the Portlodly Ship and all that that happened them getting bought out. But someone's gonna look at you guys. You know what I'm saying, and you know it's this guy's the limit. We get No one's doing what you guys are doing. It's brilliant. It's only can get bigger. Yeah, we had all the spring training camp ship and especially that was my first question I went. I said, are the coaches into it? Because if you get the universities behind it, dude, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: They look at it from a recruiting standpoint, like we we We were in the brass and the decordinator came up and showed us a postcard. It's from when I I brought the bus and I'm like standing in front of the bus and they cropped in the mascot.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is a postcard where we're sending out to recruits and Nebraska all the health they can.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yes, bro, I mean greatest three win football team of all time.
Speaker 2: But you need some help doubt about it? Yeah yeah, I mean it's most we did that this past year. Yeah, that's a big deal. Greatest three win football team of all time. It won three, lost nine, but every game they lost was less than seven points.
Speaker 1: He said, oh, fuck, you know it's like loosen Yeah, yeah, the best at losing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tough road for well.
Speaker 3: Trying to make him feel better, we played like three four, five top ten teams.
Speaker 2: I know, but you won three games, you know, Like we're in there.
Speaker 3: We can play with anybody. We lost the Michigan by three. They went to the college playoff. Like we're telling them, boys that we can lose to anybody.
Speaker 2: That we don't want to pop file on.
Speaker 1: I've been on your side the whole time, but he's right, it's hard for me to fight this battle with you.
Speaker 2: Much fun did you have in Nebraska?
Speaker 1: It was a blast, dost. Nebraska is an all time college town. I fucking loved it there.
Speaker 2: It's the best. I'm excited for you to see Michigan the way Michigan really is.
Speaker 6: Dude.
Speaker 2: I'm so who's on the schedule?
Speaker 1: Nebraska, Michigan, and then we're gonna go to Tennessee, Oh tenn season great.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because with the baby hard to it's been hard to figure out all the scheduling. Yeah, we're going and it'll be like for one not Yeah, it's gonna be like one night at a time. So we're starting with three and the next year maybe we'll make it bigger. And then we got this football season that we can do stuff. But then we're also dabbling in live shows. We're doing our first live show as anis. Oh there'll be dope twenty fourth. You guys have a like have you done like a run through for it and wing it?
Speaker 1: No? Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, well right right now, right, No, we're not gonna just wing it, but we have planet to wing it. Uh, you can wing it, but you definitely want like bullet points otherwise I agree with you. I'm more of a preparation guy. I'm definitely jumping off points because obviously you can.
Speaker 5: You have the gift to the gap both you do, but you want jumping off point, especially when you do it live.
Speaker 2: Otherwise, because if.
Speaker 5: It's just you two bullshitting for an hour, people don't walk away, Like Jesus Christ, did you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: For that like the live performance, because sometimes where it goes and you don't get whether you don't feel like you're entertaining the right way, you start forcing your own ship there and look at each other and like you start forcing it.
Speaker 5: Have you ever been to like a live podcast? But awful, they're fucking off like Ted talks now. So that well, well that's where me and Brian changed the game because when Brian we're doing live fighting the kids. I was like, we're just gonna sit down and talk to who fucking pay that. He's like, no, no, no, when do performances, man, He's like he's not the podcast juggling, like, you guys are just sets and then improv and we had we don't we don't do stand up. We don't do improv. We's never done an improv class in his life. You guys don't really need to have gift one saying we say we.
Speaker 2: Haven't done this. I've done one improv class.
Speaker 1: Best advice, you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, the best some sort of outline just so you guys know where you're going up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it's kind of nerve wracking about it. April twenty fourth, April twenty some time. We time, we got time. Yeah, Sam Burns wanted to help out. You know Steve, I know Steve. Yeah, he's great, good dude, man.
Speaker 3: He's wanting to help about like, hey, you know, I'll shoot you guys some stuff on how you can potentially look at doing it. Your advice right there, Josh Wolf was wanting to be like, hey, do you guys have a plan.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we got people that you know. You guys don't know. Yeah, We're gonna get it done.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I'll help you out.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah boys interruption shout out. Iconpass no free shoutouts also subscribed to the podcast. Icon Pass is on sale for the twenty two to twenty three season, and it's time to keep the stoke alive. Seek a season of fund in the mountains and do you across fifty of the best ski destination in the world.
Speaker 2: You see the yewww right now.
Speaker 3: When you claim this multidestination pass, you're dropping into a celebration of joy in the mountains, whether it's in, whether it's immediate spring access, putting and hollering down your favorite runs next season, or connecting with your crew for an afternoon brew.
Speaker 2: There's always an adventure for how to ride.
Speaker 3: New pass options have been added to the mix, starting at only two forty nine per adult. The icon Pass Session two Day, Past Session two Day and icon Pass Session three Day offer a range of affordable entry points, furthering the flexibility and available for writers of all means and styles to experience this family of unique worldwide destinations. Explore pass options at I Comepast dot com.
Speaker 2: When with stand up Like how does how do you get into that? What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Like what made you go and be like all right, I'm gonna go do stand up comedy and go bomb forever. Well, bomb forever is interesting, but sorry, bomb for a little bit and then get better.
Speaker 2: You go sorry about that? No, it's fine by the question, right, that's how we do it. That's why we can't have.
Speaker 1: That when we go yeah, yeah, brainstory, he sucks still, but how do you have how do you let you go?
Speaker 2: Just let you bomb every day? I'm like Nebraska man, I lose, but not by much. No, greatest bomber of all time?
Speaker 5: Right, No, I always I always want to do it. Like my dream was to be on Set Night Live as a kid. Yeah, that was my dream. And then Robin Williams like Adam saying with my heroes. I was just when I grew up in in Denver, Colra, Aurora, it was like the way to be cool was sports, and thank god I was athletic. But it was kind of a curse and a blessing because that was like how it was cool. So I just focused on that even though I wanted to do this other thing. There's no outlets and then you know, fighting the UFC, played football fun the UFC, and then came to La met Brian Callen and then he was like, oh dude, and Brian's a great you know, mentor. And Brian was like, oh, we should do a podcast together. I'm like, all right, whatever, dude, and so we started doing that and then just all my friends became comedians and Brian knew the day I met him. I was like, ah, man, comedy, that's that's my heart, man, I'd love to do that. You should do it like that, don't be an idiot. And then just being around the guys more and more. Then finally started doing Live Find the Kids and we did want the Comedy Store, and then like three weeks later, the booker of the Comedy Store called me and don't forget this, and her name's Emily, and she goes, hey, are you interested in doing a five minute set at the Comedy Store in the belly room next Wednesday. Now you go, oh yeah, let me call Brian and make sure he can do it, and she's like, no, dumb, dumb, just we saw your set and she's like just you and I'm like, oh, oh shit. And comedy stores you know a big deal. Yeah, it's like playing his stores Chigan or fucking Notre Dame.
Speaker 2: Why it's right at you. They went Notre Dame.
Speaker 5: Well you were Nebraska. You know we're it's tough lately. Yeah, so I did, and it was off to the races. Just nobody knew I want to do that. And then there's an episode with Rogan. Uh, you know, I've been on there a million times. He's like, you should really do stand up man, get a set together and hit the fucking road.
Speaker 2: But how do you get to sit together?
Speaker 1: Because for me, in my mind, I love to do stand up I think that'd be a fun thing to do. But if I go to try to go to Zanies and do a five minute set, people are gonna know that Taro lea Wan is doing a five minute set.
Speaker 2: If you post about it. Oh so you just go up and do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I did open Mics for a long time when it posts about it and some people knew who who I was, but a lot of people didn't.
Speaker 2: So I just go in there and do my thing. Mm hm, wherever? What was that like? You're sitting there your first set? Was it good? I loved it? I loved it. I love bombing. I liked the hustle of it. I like the grind. I like how hard it is.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 5: Uh, they threw me into the fucking deep waters right away. You know, I'm doing shows at the Comedy Store and the Improv with all these savages, and I know, like I probably shouldn't be there, but it was just like, you know, I love that hustle.
Speaker 2: I loved how hard it was. You guys to here, you go out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can't be the ego, but I knew I was onto something. I knew I could do it because I would go to dinners with Rogan and uh, Joey Diaz and Callen and I'd have him crying, laughing, and Rogan was like, I went to the bathroom, Rogan till Brian He's like, dude, he's fucking funny. Dude's I know, That's why I hang out with him, and said he needs to do stand up. His story is about than Horsman, and Brian's like, fucking tell him that. And then Rogan was just like, do stand up? Do stand up? Do stand up?
Speaker 2: What want to tell you to do that? What? What a squad? Yeah, I'll give you some confidence. So what's your process like to write and figure out your your review? Yeah, I usually have I do it again. I do a little different.
Speaker 5: A lot of guys just come up with a concept and then go on stage that night, which I'll do that, but I like to write it out and I'll write it out and write certain like punchlines, and then just have the freedom to play within that punchline until I find it and fine.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 5: You guys, come to Zanies tonight, you'll see I have like because my special drops end of April, so I have to come up thirty new minutes of material.
Speaker 2: So I'm trying that now on the road.
Speaker 5: You'll see you'll be able to tell the bits I've been doing that are fucking ear tight and the ones where I'm playing around, like trying to find it. Yeah, it's weird. It's like the cadence of words depends where you put the word. If it's here, it doesn't hit tier, it hits Lily weird, and then just fucking doing that over and over, then finally you find it.
Speaker 2: It's great. There's nothing better.
Speaker 3: I gotta learn fast, man, I'm going on for five minutes with Josh Wolf in April.
Speaker 2: We're at, oh, yeah that'd be great, be great, A little nervous, So you're doing is five minutes and then they tell you how to redo it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's part of Josh's bit. But he goes, uh, hey, do you want to be my comic that goes on for five minutes? And basically what they do a comic goes on for five minutes. It's like part of his whole set. Then like I'll go back him in whatever comic is sitting there with him. They sit down with you and kind of yeah, redo stuff.
Speaker 1: But when when I first started, I was talking about like what I know, it's always weird, Like if you're gonna go out there, don't talk about fucking Ukraine and Russia. You know, that's not what we don't talk about Geopol you know what I'm saying about right the here? Talk about COVID. Yeah, Kim Young Junior, where it is you talk to LGBT community like trans Yeah, probably not get canceled five minutes?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know you talk about like you know, football CT like forever I was talking about CT, like that was my stick with CT for a long time. And then the adventures, grow out of it and start really getting to you know, what you want, what you think is funny, It's the best, nothing better. I'm excited, but also fucking like for you, dude, because for you guys, the thing you guys are doing, I'm telling it's it's gonna be game changer.
Speaker 2: No one's doing it, no one.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that, bro. I mean, you got some new stuff going on, King Sting in the Wing and that just came out. So I'm stoked that you're on the bus because you can talk about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Man, we want you guys come up with obviously adding Chris Yep, the King and the Sting.
Speaker 1: For four years was just THEO and I and then THEO moved to Nashville, and you know, he was like, oh, it would be easy, I'll just fly back.
Speaker 2: And Nashville is not fucking close, dude, just not close Vegas.
Speaker 5: You know, chomp over and he's you know, he's busy like I am. But so there was times where we'd zoom in and so so the show was kind of going through this weird transitional period and then COVID hit. We're trying to figure things out, so we kept bringing on another guest, which is exhausting for me because it's different guests all the time. And then you know, Deliah is one of my closest friends, and I was like, hey, come do the pod and then he came on with THEO and there's like him and THEO know each other forever, but me and Chris are I'm the guy that jaels with three of us because I'm friends with really close to both of them. The once the three of us, they're just you know, Chris is so fucking talented.
Speaker 2: He's hilarious. Dude, Dude, he's so funny.
Speaker 5: So then he just kept coming on and because I was like, hey, THEO can't come and come back, He's like yeah, and just kept coming. The next i know, eight weeks later, he's like, hey, if I'm gonna keep doing this, I should probably be paid, huh, because he said on video goes your your boy provides a bomb because like the view. So then we just were like, man, we should do something, and then we decided to go the Patreon route, which just dropped last Thursday. Yeah, last Thursday, we're you know, we're at ten thousand subscribers in twenty four hours.
Speaker 2: So it's it's booming. Man is booming business booming that.
Speaker 5: And then we're going to announce a tour with Chris Stale and I, six city tour like Big Boy, like small arenas, giant theaters minimum seven thousand theaters.
Speaker 2: You know, with the three of us so pulled out when you're pre sales can be nuts us. But that you know with the payment, yeah, yep.
Speaker 5: But with the the comedy tour and all that stuff in the Patreon too, it's like, you know, the way Patreon works is you're asking people, hey, if you want AD free. He wants off the cuff where we can't get canceled, We can't get you know, docked on advertising. Pay six dollars you get every show we do AD free, and you can two of them can only get there if you pay six dollars six bucks as much free shit if we give out. I think the fans vibe with that. So also when you do the ads, you know, for me, because I do so many more shows in christ and Deal, I probably do thirty ad reads a week. I'm sick of it, dude, I'm fucking sick of it, dude. Grateful it's a good thing. I'm hired man. Then doing the Patreon, there's no like when we get done, I'm like, that's it. Like that, So I'm like, holy shit, this is great. Are you just taking the power in your own hands? Yeah, you know, trying to chill out Dick pills or you know hymns, hear loss and shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, worst word, all that grind hard. Yeah, Dick Pills is right up a rally. Yeah, if you guys want to all the Dick pills, bring him here.
Speaker 3: How do you figure out, like with Chris coming on, how does that business side of it work? You come in and he'say, hey, I should probably start getting paid. Then Patreon, you guys, you know I was talking about that brainstruck too. You know he wants to get paid paid. Who's that Chris?
Speaker 5: He deserves it because you know, the the Patreon because we so you know, King the Stings a proven commodity, it's a proven show that we've been doing four years getting big boy money. So he gets a smaller salary from that. He's paid his employee. But then Patreon, the three of us started together, so that split three ways across the board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when when you were when Chris was dealing with all that stuff. That's the last time you were on this pod. And so with that process, he was dealing with all the everyone trying to cancel him thing for all that stuff. When did you guys decide? When did he decide? And did you guys talk about when he can kind of like creep back into the world he used to live.
Speaker 5: It was up to him. Yeah, good question. It was up to him because Chris was so hurt by everything that happened. I can't imagine what he went through.
Speaker 2: As fans, we were sitting there like, damn broke and it's not you know what I'm yeah, are you And if you want to argue, I'd love to do it. No, I We're on your side.
Speaker 5: I'm saying for the listeners out there, I'm telling people that, oh this this prove it. Show show me one shred of fucking evidence, and I'll never work to the guy again.
Speaker 2: Yeah you can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, these certain media outlets they're not writing that story because they found already doubled down this guy's the worst ever. Well what happened will but we have proof that a lot of that was doctored and fake, and he sued them in won.
Speaker 2: Where's where's the the where's that article? Right?
Speaker 5: So for Chris was so hurt by the business and friends turning his back on him. You know, he was a hermit for I fucked it about a year and I'd go to his house and talk to him, and every month on some a pair of shoes with a note says, get back on stage, start doing your podcast every month. That's something because you sneaker head like me. Every month, that's some of a new pair of shoes, you'd open up to have a note, get back on stage, start doing your podcast every fucking month. And he just like, I'm not ready, not ready. And then finally after time, you know, I think, you know, he worked on himself a ton. You want to talk about a guy who's the poster boy of canceled culture. This is how it should It's fucking Chrystalia. Made some mistakes, no doubt, man, But everybody makes me correct. Yeah, made some mistakes, one hundred percent anything legal, absolutely fucking not learned from it. Worked on himself, does fucking three hours of thirty every single day. He's such a better person now he should be the postboy of cancel culture. He's a better person, better human being better.
Speaker 1: Dad, like he had a kid throughout all this, and you know, it's so I knew Chris before all this happened, and you know, Chris was tough, man.
Speaker 5: Chris was tough. He was a dark soul and just you know, tough, not a real human being. Like he was a bit of a narcissist. And I love him and he's so talented. I fucking love him.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Chris is a real dude.
Speaker 5: Man. He would assault of the Earth, would do anything Freeman and he had to go through that experience. He came out like fucking Nadye to frame from Shawshank Redemption and fucking you know, he called through some shit. You know, I'm miss Morgan Freeman in Mexico and Saint Watana or whate fuck it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, Theo's there too, So it's like there we're working a little joke. Yeah, we're just me and were standing the boat for So it's just that was a tough time, man, Yeah, And I think for me I struggled it too. Sorry, dude, killer boots man.
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 5: I, uh, you know, that was a tough time man, because you know, I come from the same kind of uh you know, same background as you guys were football as a team, we rally around each other and you know, before the pandemic for all that Cancel Culture ship, we had a squad man. We're like the comedy rat pack at the store and the podcast. It's the golden age. Everyone's making money.
Speaker 1: We're fucking balling and we all do each other's podcast pandemic hits, Cancel culture hits.
Speaker 5: And to me having football in the fight background, like, oh no, this is where we band together. Don we fight this ship? Everyone just wept.
Speaker 7: There's no ship to blew my mind was the only something right around the same time, Yeah, can come on finally, kid man, for a year, I kind of like you went from having a squad it's appearing like this lawless avenger rolling around.
Speaker 2: By yourself to pick up and a lot of different ways. The most stressful time in my life. Yeah, yeah, you're not even the one.
Speaker 1: Like really going through that ship no affected me a different way because who my closest friends are dealing with that, right, So you get lumped in with that and then you know it was tough, man, It's fucking tough.
Speaker 2: And the approach of calend to get him back on was it somewhere without the shoes? Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't like shoes. I would send him rogain every day and like, dude, get back on the pod. Yeah, come back, have a full.
Speaker 2: Set of hair. Yeah, and I even realize that you dude, yeah, just paint your face black.
Speaker 1: No he uh, they're all going to come for us next year. They'll never talk about the other stuff.
Speaker 2: It's a whole new back of issues. But those are now a way we can handle those. Yeah that for years? Yeah, no, yeah, there was. It was tough man.
Speaker 1: It was fucking tough, but you know, I think everyone's stronger from it. And you know, it was tough man.
Speaker 2: Looking and it seems like everything's kind of getting back to normal now.
Speaker 3: The boys are back. The boys are fucking back. Started with Fight Companion, God the Boy. The boys are fucking back.
Speaker 2: Dude, the boy.
Speaker 3: Tyl and I would send each other this stuff with like Chris and him coming back on the pod and he's tearing up, like on the pod, he's.
Speaker 2: Like doing therapy on the podcast. Get the first couple back.
Speaker 1: He's gonna you kind of go on as a fan like, oh, we're about to get congratulations Chris and the first couple you're watching and you're like, you just feel bad.
Speaker 2: I know, you're like, damn this he's really been through it.
Speaker 1: It's such a hardy to navigate two white, three white dudes with a little bit of spice in there, like what like saying cancel culture. These women that said this in their lying, it's like kind of a hard road to navigate. But that happens a lot.
Speaker 5: Happens a lot, and I think you know for me too, even as a businessman, when I was like, I'm gonna bring Chris back on the shows, you know, the people that I work with as far as ads, so they're like, no, you're not, Like if you do this, you're gonna miss out on this much money. Like, I don't care, man, at this point, it's what's right, this one I'm gonna do. I believe in the end that's gonna pay off. I love Chris just kept putting them on, you know, hundreds of thousands of dollars doing it. But I think it's the right thing to do, probably a Super.
Speaker 2: Bowl thing without the money you needed the money. Money. It's really happening now that makes a lot more sense. You never know what somebody's going through. But now we just figured that out.
Speaker 3: But that probably helped Chris out a lot too, because like doing couples therapy with my wife, like before we got married and everything else, Like when you do therapy, you're going through some muddy ship, dude. So I can only imagine like when he's having a child. His wife's name's Christina. Yes, shout out Christina. She's a missouri gal. Shout out Christina. But like going through all that stuff, Like, did you know you have to go through some dark shit to come out on the other side.
Speaker 2: It takes a lot of work to come back, a lot of work.
Speaker 1: My problem was in the same thing with Brian when Brian first came back and fired kid after that long layoff and Chris too, Like you're saying you watched the podcast.
Speaker 2: There was like this darkness and I was like, oh, the light's gone, like the sauce is gone, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so I was like, oh, this was a mistake, Like these guys aren't gonna be able to, you know, have that funny freestyle uh style anymore, Like this is gone.
Speaker 2: What the fuck are we gonna do? But it just took reps.
Speaker 5: And then once you start getting the swinging thing and then dude, funny fucking guys in the Yeah, sure, hilarious.
Speaker 1: You guys with the grenade, the oops grenade. That ship was just hilarious. No one laugh harder than Chris. God damn wing Chris right wing, Chris, don't push me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: Dude, do you guys talk about that bit before you go on? He decided to do a thing made up on the spot.
Speaker 3: No way, really, Then when you guys do reps at it like you're you're sitting over there like, you know, held the grenade, you guys.
Speaker 5: And then and then the next time then we're poking. I'm like, dude, he's like, don't push me, and then gone, yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Guys do a great job of like and that's probably an improv background is allowing him to like fully expand.
Speaker 2: On that character.
Speaker 5: And that's that's why Hollywood doesn't get it, Like they don't get that dynamic like we're throwing alley oops to each other. Yeah, for Chris, you know, I know I can say something it's going to trigger him where he goes, oh, this is where I can do this bit right, and then we're not stepping on his bit we're letting him do his thing.
Speaker 2: He comes back to us and.
Speaker 1: All Calend does stuff like bringing the Michael and that shit fucking funny too.
Speaker 2: He come on Chris.
Speaker 5: But the thing, the thing about Chris too, I've been him and I have been torn a bunch together because whenever he's on tours, he's been doing like a lot of California. So I'll just drive down surprise his fan base.
Speaker 2: But I don't. I don't know if people realize how powerful Cristoly he is. Man.
Speaker 5: And he's also now he's as far as candup goes after going through this, because before that, you know, he get on stage and don't get me wrong, monster, but now he has like substance, he like grew the fuck up killer and now and people are like, oh, it's Chris back, bitch, what I'm talking. Every city goes to they're like, can we add seven more shows? And Chris like no, man, I mean you're talking every venue at least five thousand tickets sold, and he'll cap it at that. You can sell more and then he's probably top one percent of ticket sales, and you know, comedy, he's just coming back.
Speaker 2: He's a fucking monster. I think acting.
Speaker 1: He was doing some acting before all stuff happened. The way Hollywood works, you think he'll be able to get back there.
Speaker 2: We'll never come back. Yeah, that Hollywood's out for him.
Speaker 5: And also I think if you talk to Chris, he doesn't he wouldn't want Hollywood really treated him.
Speaker 2: He's out. But you can kind of know that Hollywood's like that.
Speaker 1: Would you say, like I've never been in the Hollywood world, but even just watching, like you know, it's like that, you know that they were one little mistake and you're fucking out of there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Hollywood's you know, they're they're bitches. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They're not going to fight for anybody unless you're it doesn't matter. They're not gonna fight for you. Yeah, for real, just you know, and they're eating their own tail though. You know what I'm saying. It's like they're filled with soy boys like you don't want to be in Hollywood, man, you know what I'm saying, Like no one's making money or controlling their own fucking career in Hollywood. Dude, you're working for the man. They tell you, all right, you're Captain American and then next you're not like they're controlling it.
Speaker 2: Right. As a stand up podcast, we control everything, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hollywood, Yeah, are you guys coming through Nashville? Is that one of your trips?
Speaker 1: I would love that, dude, I love we're trying to wear Chris on the bus suit. I think like, oh, Chris will be out here for sure, but the three of us would be great on here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh that would be so much fun, the best, and you'll you'll realize like how powerful Chris is, Like, dude, not not? Is he like that all the time, all the time, funniest person you've ever met, all the time, just.
Speaker 2: Fucking walks in and owns the room like that. So powerful, it just has that it factored. Yeah, just yeah, it's hilarious.
Speaker 1: The way he chirps people is fucking top notch, dude, it really fucking is.
Speaker 2: It's unreal. But the way you guys are together is it's the best. Gold, Dude, it's the best. It's gold. The boys are coming back together.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a he's a funny he's a funny cat. Yeah, all right, we have another interruption. Listen to a lot of people get upset about this, but here's the deal. People want to be a part of the pod. It's because of you guys that were getting these out reads and it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: And I think this one everyone's gonna want to tune in for a second four.
Speaker 1: But before you do that, make sure you jump over to the YouTube, the audio, whatever you happy to be listening to now. And if you're a Tier one, if we hit both of those boys and subscribe, we've got an incredible app for everyone who buys gas. Who buys gas needs to know about Get Upside. My listeners are earning cash back for every gallon of gas they buy. We know what gas is right now, folks, we know what gases. That thing is through the roof. We wish it was the stock market, but it's actually just the gas prices going through the roof.
Speaker 2: Am I right? Taylor?
Speaker 1: Are you looking for extra cash? I think we all are, or money you could use towards paying bills. Get Upside is the perfect app for you, and it's not just for gas. You can earn up to thirty percent cash back at grocery stores, restaurants, and food delivery too. Just use promo code busting. People can earn three times more cash with Get Upside than any other product. This includes loyalty programs and credit card rewards. Just use promo code busting. Let me get that call to action, bloss you beautiful specimen. Just download the free Get Upside app and get and use promo code busting to get twenty five cents per gallon or more cash back on your first tank. I think we all know which one we're gonna use on that one, am I right? Just use promo code busts and now that's code b U S S. I N back to the show.
Speaker 2: What what else we got?
Speaker 3: Can you bring up the thing? I do want to get back to that Notre Dame bullshit. You're that we were starting to get into a little bit. We're talking about recruiting and how it's been my Nebraska fellow, right, Nebraska fella. But I'm saying if they if they're going to be in it, they got to own it. With this two hundred million dollar facility they're building facilities in Nil Because you were talking about it's not that much different with Michigan or Notre.
Speaker 2: Dame, but it's way different with Michigan. It's not though, if here's what your weather sucks. Don't mind. It's not like you grew up in Arizona.
Speaker 5: I agree, in Miami, Like you know, you're not like sc or UCLA or cow where it's like they're coming there for the environment.
Speaker 1: From Arizona State is in the number one school in college football, too hot Bro. They have the most beautiful girls that go there. The school you need a pulse and a six pack of beer to get it in fact, and their facilities are their facilities are actually lacking bake time.
Speaker 2: But it's beauty.
Speaker 1: That's fucking crazy, Jack Bro, fucking wild Bud.
Speaker 2: But if you want to say something, just grab the mic. You don't need to play trap music, which is alarm. Jacks got some fucking demons, buddy, apparently with that mustache and trap music. Yeah, you know he's he's a weird bird. It's been a long week, he said, a weekend. It's Friday, Saturday, right. What song was that? What was Roscoe Dash? Yeah? Whatever, you just got a lot cooler in my book, man.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, as you as you should be the school without a doubt. They've never been thus school.
Speaker 2: Never know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: If we're just talking about environment, landscape, people like a little more and I'm with you, and that's who you're another one. Boulder should be in an epic place to go, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Wide Why it's too granola Like, it's like they don't really give a fuck about sports up there.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying, you could make it that you could, so you can turn anything to anything you want.
Speaker 2: Arizona Cardinals, You've got different stuff going on there.
Speaker 5: But the point is with Nebraska, you're talking about powerhouse history there, you know, especially when we're growing up, like Nebraska, see you there's such a big rival and it's like now you guys are like used to be like the like they're like fucking Alabama status where it's just like you guys were always good. It was got the top recruits. And then you're like, oh, because we're not on would you say TV anymore?
Speaker 6: No, no, no.
Speaker 3: I was saying Nebraska was so powerful back then because they were one of the few teams that played on TV. Nebraka, Internet, all these facilities, money getting vivied around. You can go to a smaller school and start and play versus like I'm gonna go ride the bench in Nebraska for a few or you for a few years and I'll still go to the league. Yeah, you can play anywhere now, and I'm with you on Michigan. But the difference with Michigan and Nebraska is we joined the Big Ten. We're the furthest a school West in Big tench makes sense, right, So like, if you're in the Midwest or up around there, you're gonna go to an Ohao sate, you're gonna go to a Michigan, You're gonna go to a Penn state. Why would you not go to one of them big schools and take like I'm gonna fly a couple of states over and go to Nebraska where my family can watch me if I stay in state at Michigan, Michigan state one of those. So that's why I feel like they still have a hard time recruiting, because when they're in the Big twelve, they could go down to Texas and tell kids in Texas.
Speaker 2: Their family California.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'll be able to watch them a few times here because we played Texas Tech, we played Texas, we played Oklahoma, all these A and MP Now you can't the melting pot of recruiting out in Cali, Texas because that's what Nebraska is. Now, You've got to recruit more against those jugger nuts like Ohio State, Michigan.
Speaker 2: You're just it's gonna be tough to win those backs.
Speaker 5: The money play for Nebraska clearly a huge mistake, but I'm sure the Big Ten offer them some serious casts.
Speaker 2: Oh, no question, that's why they did it. But god, it has it fucked you guys? Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 5: If my son was a baller football player in Nebraska's not in top thirty.
Speaker 3: Maybe then when he grows up, though, because the nil market, it's gonna be free agency out there, quarterback making six figures figures in college because you.
Speaker 2: Guys aren't winning.
Speaker 3: But we might be by the time little man grows up. It's his name Tiger. Yeah, it might be by the time Tiger grows up. But his dad played to See You. He goes to Nebraska. It's a conflict, you know what I'm saying. I think it might be just a conflict because Nebraska is better than See You, so you might not want him to go to It's never been.
Speaker 1: Like that, well, I mean, more relevant than Nebraska. Whoa No, come on, three years in the top ten. It's three years ago.
Speaker 2: You guys, your guests have never been good since we're just what do you talk since win? Name? What year were you guys good? Last championship?
Speaker 3: Probably doesn't what like one of Bo's last year's they started off eight. No, they were ranked top ten in the country.
Speaker 2: How long ago was that? Fifteen sixteen? Good time?
Speaker 3: The whole time Bow was there, the whole time Bow was at Nebraska. It was him, Sabin and Chip Kelly had over sixty wins in all of college football.
Speaker 5: So what in the Pac twelve? That's like you six years ago we were ten and four. We're in the top top ten for a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now it's in the Pac twelve, though, I don't like a real football conference.
Speaker 5: It's it's more of like seven on seven. Yeah, exactly, bombs over bag dead.
Speaker 2: We just.
Speaker 5: And we again, see you fucked up because we don't have the athletes to play that game. Like you need a baller quarterback, you need speed. We were big, strong, and like tough in Pac ten. That's not what you get a lot gears.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, that's kind of what happened to Michigan in the playoff games. We're big, bigger and stronger than everybody, and then we went and played Georgia and they ran all over us. Yeah, we gotta go steal the messy sea kids them down South boys, right if anybody wants.
Speaker 2: To a good spot around like Pennsylvania, Ohio, Yeah, fucking kids. Man. I love Jim Harbaugh. I loved him. Yeah, he's a stun. Hopefully we get to sit down with it next week.
Speaker 1: Will be better if they want to, if they want to level in Nebraska, Nebraska was all fucking time, dude, that or sit down, I really hope. So they really don't need us like Nebraska needs us.
Speaker 5: They do they do though, you know what I'm saying that that's what's so dope about this kind of do to be like cool and relevant?
Speaker 2: What do you can do? Go on ESPN gym, Like what are you gonna do right now?
Speaker 1: All that stuff's kind of falling off That mainstream media is kind of like going down the drain.
Speaker 2: Way down.
Speaker 3: He's a big reason for the McAfee is is a legend sports media. He really he does it all. Yeah, he's crushing it.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: It's not like Michigan's not cool by not doing it. But I do think there's benefits by Jordan. Yeah, I do think there's benefit of you know, busting what the boys is coming through. You want to like when we took it to Tennessee and Nebraska, these schools are like, hey, we want to take the recruits by and see the bus and everything else.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm not trying to one up you guys. I want to say it's my idea, it's your guys' business model. But eight years ago I did fly to Ohiose State during their uh Spring Spring training camp and have Urban Myron, So I was really close with Erban Meyer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough play though looking back, it didn't go well because Urban I.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, it's happened to him. That's a tough one.
Speaker 5: Realized that was with cancel culture today. The guy can't have a few drinks, you guys. I'm gonna wint up you guys. We're taking that to bring up burb Meyer. We got to pull you back down and pull you back down now. Didn't go great because I was making fun of for being a white cornerback in the sixties and he was not taking the jokes well, and the sit went very rough.
Speaker 2: In the sixties, it was kind of like a only white guy party, right.
Speaker 5: I told him, you know, you wouldn't play foos today, And he wasn't like laughing with you or nothing.
Speaker 2: No, no, no he didn't. He was like sure, uh, and then we'll just get past him. It's gotta be a tough interview. He's got me what it seems like monster ego, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't like it's tough for me to navigates boys with these boys, you know, is he their boys?
Speaker 2: Urban Meyer's sucking great, dude, the best. I don't know the boys.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, dude, Ego, Jim Harbaugh boys, there's no one's not worried about ego. I'm just talking about if he's I bet Jim will hang. I bet he'll take a joke. I'll tell you, I bet if said Dick Joe Cogo.
Speaker 5: You know, for me, what it is is I think Urban because it was like it was like so official. I think maybe he thought it was like that because he's never done anything like that before. So he's like used to like button up interviews. And I'm busting his balls about being a white cornerback and how it's would never happen irrelevant world. Yeah, he was just like, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: Am I doing on this? He has a white corner.
Speaker 3: I forget I frowed that up because he didn't make it like a good dude though. It's like Jim would take the joke.
Speaker 1: I made a bad first impression with Tim Tebow because I kind of bashed Urban Mayer because in front of him, in front of him, first impression, I ever had worse sick in my life.
Speaker 2: Would you do that?
Speaker 1: Because I'm an idiot and I was coming out of college and for some reason I thought that'd be a good icebreaker and it was terrible.
Speaker 4: Young.
Speaker 1: I took Young really just trying to impress Tebow and I say like, hey, I heard Urban is kind of that guy and like he was sleeping with the secretary and stuff like that, and he like sat me down for forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Tell me how great a guy? Tim? Yeah, that's like his one.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like a father figure too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I fucked listen. I like those Florida teams, bro, what there needs to be Newton was on that team.
Speaker 2: God stole a laptop. He's out of there. Yes, that's wild. Teams were wild brothers due those pouncy brothers roll fucking.
Speaker 3: Hard, fighting murders, and also doing Bible studying with Tim Tebow on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: He was he was Tim's roommate when they first started. God what Yeah, their roommates, Aaron Tim were roommates for no way, what if that would be.
Speaker 5: I wanted Tim to like rub off on him, because you know, Tim was so strict and disciplined, and I'll see Aaron's wild child.
Speaker 2: So they're trying to hopefully Tim could harness some in Damn.
Speaker 1: Washington documentary and Hernandez, he kind of didn't seem like he was that like like hood like that, Like he didn't seem like he was a gangster. And then he got in like to college. He went to Florida and came back and was kind of like that. After that, Yeah, well yeah, I think he grew up rough and he had like the dad issues. Then apparently struggled this sexuality too, you know.
Speaker 2: So allegedly yeah, you know, I don't know allegedly. You can't really ask him. No, Yeah, but his man came out and was like, no, that was when he came out after the fact. Yeah, why would you why would you see that? Yeah, that guy's just trying to get his fifteen minutes of fame. He was like, that was my man.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's a tough love his girlfriend. Yeah, you could have picked somebody better. Right, If you're athlete in Florida and you're gay, you're going to get the hottest Dude's the hottest guy out there.
Speaker 2: To be careful, you mean, like, you know, you just can't just you know, walk in a gay bar. Man. You gotta take what you can get. That's true.
Speaker 1: And they didn't have the grinder wasn't back then, so he didn't have to grinder.
Speaker 2: Out twins up for the cause. You know, his mouth shut.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a tough gig, that's a rough deal, and you know he's just tearing that kid apart, going, man, there's better ones out here and a python on it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no question. I heard crazy stories like he would jerk offrom the meeting rooms too. Yeah, Hernandez, Yeah, he like Saley, was the same same one.
Speaker 3: Wild bird bro and just wild you're breaking down run game and you're just yanking football.
Speaker 2: You have to be to be able to jack after in the meetings and not good.
Speaker 1: The team so fucking good, like the coach just walks Aaron, put your dick away, all right, boys playing so and so, likeah, that's normal.
Speaker 2: What the fuck you s hear that going on? Like when it gets a hang on the finishes, it's just real quiet after relaxed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know how good at football you have to be to get away with that same not insane it football never played.
Speaker 2: The meeting room and I'll go do in the bathroom. I mean those are sex addicts. Yeah yeah, you never You never did in the bathroom one time? No me either, dude, I've never done that. Yeah, I heard Charles did it like in the shower like around guys.
Speaker 1: There's got to be a level of like homosexuality with that then yeah right, she just gonna figure ou where you're at. Well, yeah, I would, I would agree with that statement. Everyone's got a little bit in.
Speaker 2: Him for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like right, Jay gets super uncomfortable. But I think that's telling. I think it's telling.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about gat that's true.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, well no, I'm saying like like if I put my hand on Will's joke around sometimes I'll give a little Yeah, that's nothing.
Speaker 2: That's nothing. If we put our hand on your leg, hey man, what you doing that is not true.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to play it right because I saw Nebraska bro more on the spectrum than any of y'all.
Speaker 2: Conversations. You're right now, what are you talking about? Dude?
Speaker 5: I assumed he sucked it because the nose piercing, But damn, this guy dressed just like me.
Speaker 2: But my nose isn't pitch you know. But so the thing, yeah, that's a red flag. But then also, hey Jack, stand up for yourself, bro, you can.
Speaker 5: But the thing is is, uh, like everyone's on the spectrum, the gay spectrum. So for you might be ten vodka shots, might be ten for you, might be fifteen for me, might be one for him.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's true.
Speaker 3: But there's nothing wrong with that, right, there's nothing wrong, Like, hey, if you're if you're more met then.
Speaker 2: It's all good. It's okay to be metro. I have no issue with it.
Speaker 3: My favorite part about those conversations when somebody gets to that point like, no, I'm more, I'm garer than you, dude, it's fucking wild. Suck your dick right, Yeah, hey, Jack, that's wild. I saw I saw JP touch you like at dinner and you gave him the what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Uncomfortable? Got uncomfortable. But you're you've missed a lot of bits prior to that, because it's more like playing off of it. Now, what bits do we miss? We drove twelve hours in a car, actually twenty four, you guys flew. We had a lot of time to spend. You know, first you were a little uncomfortable. I don't know, I don't know about we dressed similar, that's not it. That's not a dig. That means we have style, my man. Yeah, you guys with the most stop metro. So we're saying these today. Yeah, you do not dress the same just because you're wearing a hoodie also with a chack out. But Jack's a beanie guy, beanie gush.
Speaker 1: You were in the same shit you were all week and still they I know I'm over here, Jordan four is a fly.
Speaker 2: To dress ball. Let me, you're not You're not fashion. You wear some wild chap.
Speaker 1: You were wild ship when it's the time, but like a regular day to day ship. I don't know, I got nothing to prove you what I'm saying. Hey, you're all style, you get going at times. I mean yeah, like but I picked my times like right now. I got up today and I was like, I'm not putting clothes on little sweatpants, this little hoodie.
Speaker 2: Yeah we're solid.
Speaker 5: Just remind me you guys dealt with cancel culture a little bit too with Pornoise Ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we didn't really catch straight bullets from that. Like some people would tweet at us and be like, you're gonna really work with this guy. It was I came out with the receipts right away, and for me, he did defend them. That's how it should be.
Speaker 2: It really is.
Speaker 1: I had a thing in college with a with a buddy who got accused of something and then she accused me of threatening her. Interesting and it like it comes up all the time on Twitter. Interesting, but it's like didn't happen and there's no there's no way to prove it. So it's like he said, she said that.
Speaker 2: It's also you know, guilty by social media.
Speaker 1: Who can Yeah, you just kind of live your life and move on, like the people will, you'll just see.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still have listened in them a long time ago whenever they joined bar. So it's just like little dumb ship, Like, yeah, it's I thought with barstil heavy that place. It's been really good to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they've been good. Change since they sold. No you change or did you get better for you guys.
Speaker 1: With Penn when they when we joined barstool, like a week later it came out that they sold the pen.
Speaker 2: So we kind of been with them the whole time. Different. Yeah, we don't know any different. They have gotten a lot better.
Speaker 3: It sounds like because when we first started, we didn't have anybody like overseeing our brand as an individual. It's kind of like a hodgepodge like they had all their team there. Now they're up over three hundred employees. Yeah, like growing up real business. But yeah, over seventy this last year. So they're getting a little more for a lack of a better term, like corporate as far as like establishing culture. Hey, you're going to oversee bust with the boys, will your sales guy is gonna be this guy cool?
Speaker 2: So they've gotten like they've buttoned up a lot more, like they've got it more professional, but I really have Yeah, money came behind it.
Speaker 1: I mean they got they made two hundred and more million dollars this year this past year than they did the year before.
Speaker 2: Like they're growing like crazy. They just can't be stopped. Yeah, it's wild. Yeah they do.
Speaker 1: They run all their own ship. You run all your own ship, like there's there's no one to like stop backing you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. Yeah, what are plans with you and thick Boy Media?
Speaker 3: Because you waited, right, you waited until I left showtime, which, congratulations, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 2: You get your going. Let's give a round of applause to fucking thick point Media doing work. But you waited.
Speaker 3: But like, what's it looking like for you? Like, what are your kind of aspirations and goals with thick Boy Media?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think when you, like when I left showtime, you know, there is a benefit to being with like a big company like that, Like you know, they would book the guests and they would pay to fly them out, and they'd you know, they they pay for the hotel and all that stuff, and I would just have I was just a talent.
Speaker 2: I'm like, all right, who's it this week? Cool man? And then show up now, you know, be careful what you asked for. Now I have to reach out to guys.
Speaker 5: I have my personal connections, fly them out, book the hotel flight if someone do that but I have to oversee everything. It's also you know, coming out of my pocket now, so I have to front everything. But the benefit is instead of splitting all my advertising dollars and everything half with Showtime, it just all goes to daddy. Yeah, and so so that the benefit. But you know asked, running network's fucking tough. It's a it's a beast, man, it's a beast.
Speaker 2: You've been like, how many shows?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: So we have since then? You know we dropped what six shows? Your you renamed Below the Belt to SHOWP show right show Yeah?
Speaker 5: Which And honestly because and I told you this when you signed with Barstool when we were talking, you want to own your you want to own your ship. So with Showtime, I owned Below the Belt, I owned the IP, I owned everything, the naming, I created food truck diaries, I owned all that. So six months before it's not like December thirty, first of last year, show comes like whatch ups leaving? I gave him so much time. Yeah, eight months before that, they were trying to renegotiate, and I was like, I just I want you want to see if I can do it on my own, man, I just want to do it on my own.
Speaker 2: They're like cool, and then I owned all of it.
Speaker 5: And my guy there, Brian Day, who's like the genius behind everything out there, he was like, well, yeah, you own blow the Belt and food Truck must you can do with what you want with that. He goes, but below the Belt is so associated with showtime. I'll just rebrand If I were you, man, I was like, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do. So then I just you know, we started the thick boy YouTube page in January. I think we're up to one hundred and thirty hundred and forty thousand subs now and just busting content out left and right. Have my hardmun staff. I have like eight guys work full time creative team.
Speaker 2: Everything. It's great, that's it's just a lot more work. Long term. What's your plan?
Speaker 1: Like what you have an exit plan like ten fifteen years because you can do this for so long, but it's making so much money Eventually.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't want you to enjoy it, right, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know, man, I love it, I you know, I don't know, Like, uh, one of the guys on the board of for Thick Boys is uh Rob Dardick.
Speaker 2: He asked all the time, what's the plan? What's the plant? He's the best, He's love owns the MTV. All they players ridiculous. Do you have no idea? He's all they fucking plan.
Speaker 3: Now his like savvy because I'll listen to a show, but it's even his clips and stuff on social media.
Speaker 2: I like love listening to the way he showed.
Speaker 5: I don't like I'll see people know from ridiculousness, but the way he like hustled situation where he produced that show like it's all him, and then he gives it to MTV and then his deal was up, and then MTV was doing budget cuts and they're like, came in, you know, we want to continue to do the show, but you know we're trying to save money. He's like, cool, I can do it for this much, but you have to buy five hundred episodes, like right cool?
Speaker 2: And he's like right cool.
Speaker 5: Then his production company, which he owns and started, got bought out too, so he sold his production company, sold the thing to MTV, so he gets all of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just the talent now, that's brilliant.
Speaker 5: And then he also I think he's he started ten startup companies where he invested. It's him in this group invested in and eight out of ten sold for over forty five million dollars. And he has his hand in all that. He's brilliant. Yeah, So a thick boy came in and he knows the business. He's going looking at all the looking at everything. He's on fight campaigning. He's looking at all the sets and everything, and he goes, so, what's the plan. I was like, yeah, is literally just it's February. I'm like, you've been open a fucking month. Let's think, boy, get off the ground and once I get to Wi Fi, let me look down and figure out a fucking plan.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he kept saying what's the plan and started pissed me off. I was like, dude, I don't have a plan, Dude, you keep asking that. And then we did the show, went all good, and then three days later I get a text from goes, hey, I want to talk. I'm like, that's weird, and he goes, dude, it drives me nuts that you don't have a plan. And I was like, yeah, I'm just trying to get things together.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, I get where you come from. And he was like, I see, you're exactly where I was at at thirty eight. He's like, I just started Fantasy Factory. He's like, you're probably making He knew exactly how much I was making. He's like, you're probably making this much money of the cars, the house. And he's like, and you think you're balling. He's like, you're not, dude. He's like, you have to have a plan. So he told me what the steps he went through to sell his company and exactly what it took. It's a lot of work and I can get there, but then also be careful what you asked for, because if you do sell the company, then then you're working for the man. Like you might have all this money, like you you know, you have fuck you money, but you're working for a boss then, you know. So yeah, that's the whole goal of this whole thing, right, I know, I don't know. I think about all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So how long ago was that conversation? A month ago? And right now?
Speaker 5: Uh no, because I'm so busy because my special dropped end of April, so even that was different. So you know, I had offers from you know, you know, him a big company that does specials. They all made offers. My first specials on Showtime, and so with Sick Boy, I hired my you know, my team shot it. I hired everybody to shoot it in Dallas, So my team shot it, edited, I put a commercial together. I did everything myself, and then we put on market. We get all these offers from these big networks, and then at night I was sleeping and and this is real. It's like I saw the way the mainstream media treated Joe Rogan. To me, you know, I know a lot of people. There's not a better person on earth than Joe Rogan. He's the best guy you've ever fucking metal. And I saw the way they treated him and like spun everything on him, and just the way Hollywood was and go my friends going through cancel culture, and I was like, dude, I talk all this shit about not being Hollywood and banking on myself, and then I'm waiting for this offer from these big Hollywood companies for my special. I have my own network. So I learally woke up that morning. This is I don't know, two weeks ago, and dude, we've been hustling trying to sell this special, hust and we have all these offers, it seems all excited. Like my AGENCYA and my manager at three Arts. I called them and was like, I'm not doing it, man, Like what I'm not doing it? I'm I'll put out myself no shit, Get out of your fucking mind. Like maybe I think this is the move I'll take to see what happens. You dude, I'm going to double down because if you think about it, let's say it's on the name of a big network. I put my special on there, and then I do Rogan and Shult Show and Ciguras and all my shows. I push all these fans towards them, all these fans, and not my own shitman, which is gonna equal subscribers and views?
Speaker 2: And I own that, that's my shit, man.
Speaker 5: But instead I'm doing to this major you know, Hollywood Network doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: It's not what I stand for. So we'll see how it goes. I'm dropping on the end of April.
Speaker 3: Yeah, god damn you pay Do you like what you were talking you mentioned earlier about like Rob being on the board or whatever?
Speaker 2: Do you like pay him to be on the board. Oh, I don't know. You just put like a board of like mentors, I guess together.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys who have done it before, like my buddy Lewis who's on the board, he sold his company recently, his media company, so they know exactly what you gotta do.
Speaker 2: What does a board like do? Like how does that even work?
Speaker 1: Eyes?
Speaker 5: And also like, hey, man, be careful here, like you know, you spend too much money here. We should be invested in this, you know, put more time in this or you need this. You know what I'm saying, They've been there.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying is that like I said, like you guys all met once a month or something like that once a month. I'm just trying to figure out this game that you're giving everybody. We're hey, we're trying to figure out the game for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's our whole thing too, is we're kind of like you, we don't really have like a long term plan. We're just trying to figure out how the fuck do we make this sing a monster?
Speaker 2: And I don't know.
Speaker 1: And listen, I love Rob and he's different than my Rob plans out his day from down to a minute. Yeah, like yeah, he said, he he has like whether good day and bad day, Like how he does day he has account had like eleven bad days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's eleven bad days all year. Wow. And that's the joke where Chris goes, w I've had three sixty five bad Yeah. But uh Rob has it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I'm just not this, you know, type of personality, but he has from me. When he wakes up about five am to when he goes to bed at whatever nine pm, literally the entire day is mapped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know.
Speaker 5: If I go, hey, man, I have thirty minutes to zoom whatever March nineteenth, I'm like, can you do it? I'm like, I don't fucking know. I don't even know what I'm doing the next hour. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know. But he just maps out everything, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: He says he only puts in thirty percent of his thirty percent of time into work, right, and.
Speaker 5: The rest thirty is so efficient. I think that's all he needs. Right, He's just that personality. He's brilliant, man, brilliant.
Speaker 1: But if you don't, if you're not wired like that, it's be a difficult way to live. I can I don't think I can ever live like that.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: And also I think any one that goes i'mmost start, you know, thick Boy network, so I can get bought out for whatever, a hundred million dollars, Like, I don't know, that's not that's I don't think that's the way to do it. I've never done anything based off money ever, besides you guys for.
Speaker 2: The Yeah, I was hoping you bring that up one time one time I learned my lesson. Yeah, but also it was cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah from March seventh, right, I've never Yeah, I've never started anything. We're like, oh, I'm gonna make so much money to do it, so I just do it because I love doing it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that the same thing with dick Boy. That's where me and Rob are different. But also you want someone like that kind of ring you back in.
Speaker 3: Is it tough to balance because you have like THEO has his own stuff going on, Chris has their own stuff going on. You kind of have these guys' talent with your umbrella and stuff like that. Is it hard to like have certain conversations with guys where it centers around like thick Boy media. It's like when you guys made it, I think a piece of merch for Chris and you made a commercial by Thick Boy Media.
Speaker 2: He does it as well, but he's also got his own site. Is it weird?
Speaker 5: Not really, because fans dig the collabs and most of them can see like we're supporting each other. So like the Oops grenade, I love merch and fashion like this guy.
Speaker 2: And so because weird. Now you guys are justued to become friends.
Speaker 5: Now we're best friends now. Yeah, but wid you know Chris likes it too. So when he was doing that Oops thing, I'm like, dude, I have an idea for merch. So it's the grenade thing with like that dope symbol. He's like, oh, let's do that. And he's like, but let's drop it for the first companion merch. I'm like, all right, my team's gonna run with it and you'll take half.
Speaker 2: Like cool.
Speaker 5: So Chris got half of that check and you know he's doing his own thing with it. But it's not that difficult. Like none of those guys are like money driven. I think if it's money driven, we'd split up by now. Because fight Companions my thing that's on the thick Boy but they're all you know, so fight Companion, finding the kid food truck Shop show all the fight stuff, and then the other talent. We have our own a thick boy. But then Chris has his own thing. He's not a thick boy. Steo has his own thing this past weekend. That's not a thick boy. So the only thing on a thick boy with them was you know, like right in the wing things singing in the wing. Yeah gotcha, that's fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just like because you got you name them like Shop Show, Fighting the Kid, Food Truck, Food Truck Diaries, King Sting in the Wing, Flashback, Fight Night, Flashback Fight Night, Fight Companion. You have all these shows that you do that you gotta put time into. Like you also want five kids, Like how do you balance?
Speaker 5: Because the way Because so I'll wake up at six am, usually five thirty six am with the kiddos. So I'm all morning with the kiddos.
Speaker 1: Drop off at school, go to the gym, and then I have it set up so when my kids are at school or you know, whatever they're doing, they're busy, I'm working and then i I'm it's very rare.
Speaker 5: I'm not done by three to pick my kid up, pick them up every day. I'll just smash everything in you know, from my drop off at eight the three and then I'm then I'm home. But those eight to three it's a fucking beast. And then I'll stand up at night. But that's when they go to bed. Luck put them to bed and they don't even know Pop's gone. Yeah, that's fucking all to make sure I'm there all the time.
Speaker 2: They have no idea.
Speaker 1: You're just a fishing and those holding to get more efficient like that, that's a fucking way to the window.
Speaker 2: So you know, my team will go, hey, we have you know, Michael Chandler flying in.
Speaker 5: I'm like cool, eleven am, Like, well, he can only do four and like I can't do four has to be eleven am or has to be in this window.
Speaker 2: They gotta pick up my kid. Most people can vibe with it. We figure it out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome, man, it's all time. When you when you talk about like cross polling it and stuff like that. Was there an issue with like when Joe Rogan moved to Austin, did that become a problem. I mean it was you guys would always work together, do stuff by companion and stuff. When he left to go to Texas, he's when I'm coming back come back to Cali very much, does he?
Speaker 5: No, he hates Kelly. Uh yes, and no Alsie. He's such a good friend. I miss him and I miss you know, being at the comedy store.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 5: The comedy store in Chemistore has definitely changed since he's left, changing what way, We're gonna be careful with this. He just uh, you know, it's just not the it's just not normally like Joe Rogan was the store, you know, and it was like our guys there, and you know he leaves and the pandemic kids, so it's not not knocking the time store they're trying to figure out. But a bunch of guys move, c a gurl move, you know. It's always on the road, you know. So it's just a different dynamic. But also, you know, for when Joe left, you know, Joe was such a such a powerful dude. It's like he was like the comedy scene. So he would take over.
Speaker 1: He'd do Rogan and Friends Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at the Improv and the Comedy Store, and it's like unless you're one of his friends, you ain't getting on dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think guy was one of his friends. But still you'd book me maybe on one of the shows. But he literally just like took over man rightfully. So he sold out every fucking show for years, man years. So by him leaving, there's a there's a void there there now no one needs to do it. So I was like, I'm gonna do a shopping friends. I started doing shopping friends at the Improv and then, you know, it's also nice not to be so attached to him. Yeah, he's done more than anyone in my life for my career, but also, you know, I have to do my own thing, right. But we still talk every day, like when my special drops, I go out there do the show. So we still talk all the time. But it's not he's not in La man some stuff. Are you gonna be in La for everything?
Speaker 2: I think?
Speaker 5: I don't know about forever. I love it, especially where I'm at, you know. You know it's like when Rogan goes bad on La on a show he lived a mile from me. He acts like we live on Sunset Boulevard. Yeah, when the riots and all the thing. I haven't even seen a homeless guy where we live. I don't know what he's talking about. We live in a gaated community. What are you talking about Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's getting.
Speaker 2: Bad out here. Now I'm sick of this. I'm like, sick of what the sunshine?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know, but he acts like we're living on fucking skid road, you know, and we're like have our guns out and it's sucking the purse.
Speaker 2: Did you get to your car? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, we're forty five minutes outside of all that bullshit. What are you talking about? But yeah, that's fucking wild. All his stuff coming out to the YouTube video that twelve mens him just staying the end word was tough, but the way he did it was unreal. Like the way he handled it no lawyers just made it video and apologize for the whole thing was another great way to go through cancel culture. Yeah, but I also think you know that stuff. There's an agenda there, right, He's the literally the biggest show in the world. One of his episodes destroys CNN and the entire two It takes DCN two weeks to get to how.
Speaker 2: Many like Eyes and Ears as he usually get in like one show.
Speaker 5: You think depend on the guests, but you're averaging probably around thirteen million.
Speaker 2: Fuck dude, Yeah, is that good. I don't know, Yeah, that's pretty decent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And CNN's like, you know, maybe if six hundred thousand, seven hundred thousand, Fox, maybe a million, if it's Tucker Carlson, they can't touch him. So you have this wild child who's just spewing where the fuck he wants out, and they want to, you know, frame him as this far right guy and anti vax can be further from the fucking truth. But he's just so undeniable. And then when you start talking about vaccines of those people on with voices and Joe's thing is, he's not anti vax. He's just given this guy platform who maybe doesn't go along with the narrative that this mainstream media is putting out. You can give him a voice and hear him out. Doesn't mean he agrees with him, but he wants to give Skuy voice because everyone else's YouTube shutting down, Twitter shutting down. So Joe's like, you'll off a conversation with him. He's not anti backed, right, he just wants this guy's opinion. Guy had some good opinions. And then you know it's such a big show. The mainstream media feels some type of way. So then Joe becomes public Emily number one, and they don't have Trump to shit on anymore, so that it's Joe Rogan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they don't realize you're dealing with the wrong time.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna beat him, so but then you're dealing with a bigger conglamorate with you know, big pharma, fucking these big boy networks coming after you, different type of cancel culs.
Speaker 2: But the crazy part is.
Speaker 3: He has somebody on that's the opposite end of that spectrum of the agenda that was trying to get him like canceled, right, if he has a far right person on, everybody like everybody on social media and seeing it in all these networks trying to grab their little bits and pieces of his show and be like, see, look what he's doing, not knowing that three days later that there was somebody on that was from the opposite side of the spectrum. But nobody's talking about because they get bring.
Speaker 1: Down that doesn't get clicked, like that negative kind of angle gets click, you know. But this is what they don't realize is by doing that, most people aren't cheap and aren't dumbasses. And maybe they didn't know Joe we'regan at the time, and he puts out a really good product. So what happens is is, yeah, maybe in California and New York, you know these woke left areas, they're like, yeah, he's the worst, but you know that's not America, man, the rest of America who aren't cheap, Like, who's this guy who didn't know him before?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Download his podcasts? Like fuck really good. Yeah, it's pretty open mind.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: So his numbers after all this went the media, they don't again, they don't get the machine. I'm telling you're fucking with the wrong guy. Now you're making them bigger, more powerful, more famous, which he doesn't want. But what you're trying to silence him actually made him bigger. Yeah, he really have even a bigger problem on you. He really doesn't care about being famous at all.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Hates it really because when he signed that contract with Spotify, one of the first podcasts he had, whoever he was with was like, hey, you did an amazing job, like you made one hundred million dollars or whatever it was, and he like shut it.
Speaker 2: Down right away right away. Well go, he was just win around the avenue. But why not sucking them off.
Speaker 5: You know, he's just not what he He don't like the attention and like to him and I are different, where like I'll post my cars right like I got a I finally got in the Fray club, which to me is like bucket list, big deal. My family huge car guys couldn't afford as kids. In my living room, we have pictures of cars. My dad was like, this is the goal. The boy got the goals. I flew my dad out, drove to San Diego Ferrari, surprised my dad. They pulled the fry back. My dad's crying, it's a big deal, dude, shit post that shit. Joe's on the Joe encounter. And they come from a different kind of frame of mind. We're like, you don't post that stuff, you don't boast. But I'm like, it's different, dude. My fan base grew up seeing me fucking fighting my underwear. Dude, I couldn't afford food till this. Like they've rode with me this far, like this is stuff that they want to see, like they're proud of me. Well, they're different. Don't want to boast about numbers, money, Not that I'm bragging, but it's more like oh, we did this.
Speaker 2: It's just a different way you grew up. Yeah, yeah, and so way younger than that, you know.
Speaker 3: Right, And you probably don't think about what people would, you know, I guess I'm not saying that they think about like the hating aspect of it, but you just think about some unwanted attention that you probably get from like posting that, because oh, of course you're posting all this shit like it's.
Speaker 2: Easy to blah blah blah. They think your life's easy now, right.
Speaker 5: I have no idea, but I don't subscribe to any of that like I I have. You know, when people say, oh I post in ghosts, I'm seeing a comment in two years. I don't see anything. I don't have social media on my phone.
Speaker 2: You probably dabbled a comment of mine or two right, never maybe never? Maybe you follow will I'm sure I do. I don't see anything. I don't see social media. Come on, dude, don't do that. Sorry. Man. You literally send me a photo of my peaky blinders haircut that when I got it.
Speaker 5: That was on the show though some one brought it up, and then I have them sent it to me. Or if there's something popping, I'll have the guys like, go check this out. So I'm in the but someone's tough. Like news breaks on social media, so it's like in the fight world, like I find out like Chandler Ferston's fighting from my fucking guy at Starbuck.
Speaker 2: How about that fight?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: Like what fight? He follows you will? Yeah, it follows you.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. You're missing some hitters out there right now. I'll tell you that much now, especially if you follow the boys. You're missing out man.
Speaker 2: There, I know, but that's the price you pay.
Speaker 5: It's about a much happier life to live. I bet, yeah, man, because it's just you realize it's not real. Online is not real, you know. It's the algorithm is towards negativity. That's how people get attention. Being positive and doing cool shit isn't the algorithm. That's not the way it works. So I don't know why people fuck with it. You have to do it because you know, you're based on your own marketing, like pr team. You have to do it, but you got to be smart about it. I was pulling up your stream. You said you have somebody to run all your ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have someone to tell them what to post, what to say, really damn, that's pretty impressive.
Speaker 2: Anything in two years at least enjoy it. I'm more of a social media guy.
Speaker 5: Yes, and some again, dude, do you if that works for you? I just wait till you have kids. But you have kids, get off the phone and you're like fun, I'm looking at chicks on Instagram.
Speaker 3: I'll probably dragging her ass because it's gonna be a baby girl. I'll probably be dragging her ass on on social media. You need to get on your phone because you're gonna have to defend yourself after what I'm posting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's tough, man. You'll see once you have Once you have a kid, though, and you realize you can't waste time man.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, yeah, yeah, it's designated phone time for sure. Yes, that's what you guys are doing.
Speaker 5: Though, what are you're trying to build, like, wasting six hours on fucking social media? You get too much shit to do, no very much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: It's easy to talk like that because when I hear you talk about that's exactly what I want to do. I really want to get off my phone fucking hard because.
Speaker 2: You got to stay up to date, like discipline dude though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's but it's also like, I'm trying to grow this, so I got to get out there and tweet and use my voice out there because I can't just tell somebody to.
Speaker 2: Post for me but not me.
Speaker 5: But you can't you post, you tell him what exactly say, Like I don't have a guy who's like, hey, I posted this and said this.
Speaker 2: I'm like the fuck you did? Yeah? My voice, it's I'm still running all of it right, So how think you can do that more with Instagram versus Twitter?
Speaker 3: Because his Twitter isn't even really active like that nos Twitter, I'm in there.
Speaker 2: I'm on Twitter like it's a group chat. Yeah. Yeah, it's funny as hell to me though, Yeah, it's so funny to me.
Speaker 3: What do you think about all the stuff with nope voice had Trump on it immediately? YouTube, YouTube tour down.
Speaker 5: Now Trump's going on Rogan and YouTube can't take that down. He's going on Rogan now, Spotify going on Rogan. It's gonna be.
Speaker 3: That is so interesting because Alex you said you listened to it all right, like we were listening to some of it before, Like what the fuss?
Speaker 2: You got a mite? He's shipp on what?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, but like if he was giving COVID misinformation maybe or if he was like if.
Speaker 2: He was like rallying around not what is COVID misinformation? Because we're still learning what blust right, So he was shitting on he was.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't even say shitting He was just talking about the way this administration's handled you know, the exit from Afghanistan and the Putin situation right now, and as far as like the relationships that he's built with like foreign policy and stuff like that. Like this administration is like mishandled that and is essentially took steps back instead of going like taking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the first five minutes we listened to it was essentially that about why should that be flat? But if I go on Twitter and I say, hey, Biden's handled this like shit, I'm not getting canceled for it.
Speaker 2: So why is it any different for this man just because he was president?
Speaker 5: Because audio realize who runs YouTube and those conglamorates and what agendas they have, you know, that's that's the problem to that's they're.
Speaker 2: Getting so many clicks, like you two is making a profit off that?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: If there's five million views and a few hours on you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're probably getting money from that party. So whatever they would make and clicks and stuff like that, it's probably being funded by that party.
Speaker 2: Damn, son, damn, it's a game.
Speaker 1: Boss shop to fucking bomb on us in the back, dude about silence.
Speaker 5: They're like your silence in the former president of the United States, Dude, Twitter, kick them off, fucking twittered, what are we doing? It's it's not dude, isis is on fucking Twitter? It's nuts, Dude, that's wild. It's on Twitter, and like, yeah, they're good Trump.
Speaker 2: How about this anonymous crew?
Speaker 1: Like what like, dude, I don't know the fucking first part about them, but that's just unbelievable. So they're just like, hey, putin you keep doing this ship. We're gonna hack your ass fighting the good fight. Yeah, there really are. They're cyber battling is ass. Shout out anonymous, dude.
Speaker 2: I love them. So Trump's going on Rogan. Do we know when I don't know, well know, the whole world will tell us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just curious because obviously that stuff just happened in like the last forty eight hours because the note Boys, I forget which one he was talking about how YouTube was taking it down and this, that and the other, which sucks.
Speaker 2: By the way.
Speaker 3: It's like it's supposed to be a platform to where you know, bickboy media, you're growing and doing and doing all your own ship. But if I'm the Nelts boys on past and you get controlled essentially like a network style, like it gets it gets docked and taken down, right, not good?
Speaker 2: Not good man him going on Rogan, I mean, that's gonna be be fun. That's gonna be a monster. That really is I don't know whay Trump talks. That was fucking hilarious. Rogan is also the perfect guy for that. Good people. There's a lot of good people out there and friends with all of them. Yeah, yeah, a perfect guy for the job because he's he's.
Speaker 1: Not like he's not gonna be intimidated by Trump, be able to like yeah, fire back like I get I guarantee.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not gonna be a Trump party, like yeah, yeah, he's it.
Speaker 1: I mean that you can handle himself with anybody, anybody in the world. He has an unbelievable gift the Trump. He should have done the debates when they had the whole thing about him.
Speaker 2: Get him to be the mediator and why he didn't that'll have been unbelievable. Yeah, he just doesn't want to. He doesn't want to.
Speaker 1: I mean I can understand when there's a talent like that, you kind of just like, as a fan, want him to do everything. Yes, he would make it all bad, right, Like, hey, throw Rogan in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah we like those dudes. I was gonna say. At the same time, there's right now and being like, oh, look at these bro Jogans on there right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, these bro Jogan Man. Wait, hey, Kate your heck, can't play them all, dude, No question. Trump's funny. What were we listening to? He's like I called I was talking to Putin or he was talking to somebody's Like I told him, I say, don't do that, don't do that.
Speaker 2: But it wouldn't have happened if I was president. It might be right, Yeah, hey, min might be right. I don't like people.
Speaker 1: Student and him were boys. It seemed like they were kind of boys in a way. The way the media was making it, they portray like them, you know, like if you have a powerhouse in Russia, instead of being like, you know, fuck this guy. If you like kind of friends, close, enemies, closer type deal. We'll think shoulders, sting and fucking homeboy in North Korea. Yeah, say the whole deal. Homeboy North Korea kind of died for a second, I heard, and they came back talk about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his ass died.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they thought he died. And then they were saying he was like going down the stairs like weird. But then you look at the stairs like, oh, anybody's gonna get on those fucking steep as steers.
Speaker 1: It's not sick, it's just being Yeah, what a weird deal. Man, this is a crazy world. We're living in the craziest I have no idea what's what to happen in the next ten years. I'm low key scared for my kids, you doo in a weird way. I'm worried about social media with kids. Man, Oh my god, imagine if we had it when we were ten, eleven, twelve, we'd be saying the most outlandis shit.
Speaker 3: And it also just affects your brain in such a way like the way I was about. You know, you want to go to the NFL because you want to be rich and you want to be famous. Like when you're young and you work hard, still, right, but you're the whole why thing pretty much changes over time as.
Speaker 2: You grow and develop and get a better brain.
Speaker 3: But when you're younger and trying to post or do this stuff and some people come at you, I just feel like it affects your wiring, like your brain, whether it's confidence, your self esteem, like you're trying to impress. I just know I would have been a little more. Is that maybe built insecure? You probably are a lot more incurious look at these days.
Speaker 2: Yeah, think about it.
Speaker 1: Think if like when you were a kid, if you got a new bike, right to you, that bike was lit as fuck, right like, Or let's say you got a car when you're sixteen, you just want wheels, man, give up four Taurus whatever it was. Yeah, I had a bullshit. You had a Ford Tourus too. I thought it was the greatest thing ever. I thought it was dope as fuck. And you're in your neighborhood and that's a big deal you get a four Taurus. But now you're on social media and you see Kylie Jenner got a fucking Lamborghini. You feel like shit, dude, you're comparing yourself to these people that you know. It's just not the expectations are so fucked Yeah, and they said, I think in the next three years, all iPhones are gonna come with a surgeon general's warnings for how addictive it is, same as like cigarettes, dude, so addictive. And the thing about all the shit that came out about that Facebook whistleblower, where they're like, they they have the info on how dangerous is for kids and how kids are committing suicide's causing depression.
Speaker 2: She knows that's just gone a way. But this lady was like balls deep working for Facebook.
Speaker 1: She's like, they know all the information how fuck this is for kids, man, and they know how to play that game.
Speaker 5: They keep pushing it out even though they know. And even Zuckbury was like, I'd never let my kid on social media never, Like.
Speaker 1: What that's fucking a lot, dude, Yeah, but how do you keep them off because there's so much access to it. By the time our kids are like, you know, teenagers, we're gonna have so much more knowledge on and realize how talks it is. And I think that they're already starting to do some things to stop the harassment and bullying stuff like that. They're taking the certain steps, but like then you get in that thing like freedom of speech, right, Like, how how do you navigate if someone's just chripping?
Speaker 2: If I'm just tripping, will is that hate? Or am I bullying him? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Now, you know what I'm saying, Like if you're a fourteen year old girl and then this, you know, the kids from the school are because when you know, if we've all been bullied, but you know, I have to deal with it. When I went home, it was like, at least have a break tomorrow. It's on, I'm gonna fight this kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Kids, they get bullied at school, they go home, they get bullied online. Everybody's seeing it. It's embarrassing. So I suicide through the fucking roof.
Speaker 2: You're going to bed, not really sleeping, just laying there like fuck looking at it.
Speaker 1: Nightmare, dude, nightmare. Yeah it'll change that time. Our kids are all right, I think, Oh so, dude, all that brain stuff scary. I get scared about that brain stuff all the time. See, yeah, I do get worried about that. I was selling JP. I've said this like four times in this podcast, like the first three weeks after the season. I can't put words together, you know, when I get tired, Like I said her a little bit more.
Speaker 2: It's just a wild deal. Did you ever worry about that when you were fighting?
Speaker 5: Not really, because it wasn't really a thing when I was fighting. But now with the researchers and stuff like that. I took this test years ago. Who knows, could have been bullshit. But there's a test where there's a certain gene that you have where if you don't have this certain marker, you're more prone to suffer from CT and concussions if you've had them, and I have the thing where you're not, I'm not prone to it. Really, there's a certain blood type. Yeah, I'll take that bullshit test. Yeah, it sounds like a feel good You're like, yeah, I'm good and I'm just stupid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank god. Yeah, I'm really hoping. It's just I'm really hoping. It's just stupid, dude, Okay, shot out that CT. No, I'm just stupid. Yeah, yeah, I'm just busy. Yeah, I appreciate you. Coming on. Man, when's this drop? How you guys do it? Are you going this one? This one's there? We go in the next week, Okay.
Speaker 5: Weeks I'll be when this comes out, I'll be in Chicago Schomberg improv and gets them, and then Arizona.
Speaker 2: And then we gotta figure out May seventh, Man May seventh. Let's do it. Get the boys, Let's see if that actually happens. See what happens. Yeah, yeah, put the money off right, no promise. Yeah you already shook on it, but you just kidding you might.
Speaker 3: You also you gave the exemption exemption of if you're on tour. Yeah, well no, no, no, I said that doesn't count. I'll have to change the tour on for you guys. Okay, gotcha, all right, good, I'm gonna figure out.
Speaker 1: Well, but you know what's happening in La or we're gonna go down to Arizona?
Speaker 5: Oh La, Yeah, we have to do at the studio. You don't be at the fight. Trust it's not like that.
Speaker 1: Uh. If you want to go just like spectate and watch it, that's the way to go. But whereas what we do, you want to be in studio? Yeah, it's down, trust me, it's fun, but.
Speaker 3: I'd love the bucket list is like being like the front row at like a Vegas fight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're cool, intense. Yeah, it's fucking one.
Speaker 1: Like a McGregor one too. Yeah, Hey, Sodan McGregor. Who's buddy who just beat mazdal.
Speaker 2: Hobe Compton. He's like the American McGregor. He's mouthing off to everybody, right a little bit. Yeah, but he's not like he's more of a grappler. Yeah, does he have it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's the best welterweight on earth not named Kamara Oosman. He just can't beat tomorrow. They already fought, right twice?
Speaker 2: Do them twice? They were good fight. I'm asking. I wasn't telling. I was asking boys. They were close. He just can't beat them, So they're gonna go for the trio. They got to hit it again, right if he keeps beating everybody.
Speaker 5: Else finally on Edwards in the summer, and then Kobe needs to like he's he keeps throwing like ship on the wall home and something sticks, like he went after I think, uh fucking Connor, Dustin Poree. He's gone after you know all these But it's just you know, money grab. Yeah, that's and that's what he should be doing because he's in this weird situation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a bawler. He's Yeah, banger pod boys,