Speaker 1: Hi Amber, Hilalah, Welcome to an Unlikely Affair.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. Welcome to another episode of an Unlikely Affair.
Speaker 3: Hi Loala, Oh Puffy Puffy first, Hello Amber.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm excited for this one. Oh man, I am so stoked. Guys.
Speaker 3: Today we have Jill Winterstein on the podcast and if you don't know her, you're going to and you will thank us later. She is someone who has helped millions of people reconnect with themselves through astrology. And it's not like a psychic where she predicts the future, but she has tools to help you with your healing, your self awareness, and really just your spiritual growth. She is the founder of an amazing company and brand called Spirit Daughter. She's a best selling author and a spiritual teacher who has built an incredible community by making astrology just feel not like woo woo crazy stuff, it's like deeply human and I'm so excited.
Speaker 2: She's going to read your chart, your natal chart, in my natal chart.
Speaker 1: So oh, because we're doing a podcast swap today, right.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, that's right. Thank you for doing a swap.
Speaker 3: I love a good swap. All right, let's bring her in, Jill. I'm so excited to have you on the podcast. I have been following you on Instagram and like, you're my daily dose of spiritual astrology and I've become a little obsessed. But first I want to ask you something. You were a neuroscientist before.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's my my background's in. Yeah, that's what I studied. I was a norwege and a next researcher. Like this is like over twenty years ago, so it's like a previous lifetime at this point, and then I did a whole bunch of other crazy stuff in between, you know that and this.
Speaker 2: I mean, that is so incredible to me.
Speaker 1: So then what made you want to do the switch over to astrology? And basically, I mean what you're doing. You probably don't realize this, or maybe you do, but like really healing people's souls.
Speaker 4: I think I always wanted to do that in some way. I mean, I guess thank you for that.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: I like that reframe of astrology. You know, I started out in like I got into astrology when I was sixteen, So I was a kid, you know, I just was like a hippie hippie kid, and I would just go to the woods with my crystals and my astrology books and smoke weed and you know, vibe.
Speaker 2: Out my girl.
Speaker 4: Where did you grow up outside of Philadelphia? So Pennsylvania, So I was like in the woods of PA and like astrology wasn't cool back then. This is like nineteen ninety six, so there was no Internet, there was no social media, there was no spirit daughter following obviously, and then you know, I was time to go to school, and you know, my mom was like, you got it. You can't go to school for astrology. I'm like, yeah, I guess you're right. So I went to school for psychology and then that landed me in studying neuroscience because I was like, let's figure this out. And I really was like on a quest to find out, like what is human consciousness? Like why are we the way we are? Why do we think the way we think? And that's why, like it all kind of fit, like everything I've done fits in that wheelhouse of like oh yeah, we're just understanding human consciousness right through the lens of astrology, through the lens of psychology, through the lens of neuroscience, through the lens of Chinese medicine, aw Youurvedic medicine, like drugs, pot LSD, like just whatever, like throw it all in there. We're just looking at you know, human consciousness.
Speaker 3: So do you think that Okay, So if you started first in studying, like you know, playing with crystals and understanding the power and where they come from, and then going into neuroscience, do you think that that solidified? Did that help amplify your belief in astrology?
Speaker 4: I think so. I mean I think that I think it. I don't have an amplify my belief, but it gives me like an interesting perspective because I believe in astrology. At the end of the day, though, I believe in the power of our minds, and like our brain is like the single most powerful tool we have, and so if we believe it, it's real. And so when you pair that out with something like astrology, and like a lot of astrologers who use it as predictive or as like doomsday or as this is the way it has to be, I'm very much like, no, this is just like a lens to view yourself through, and like choose what you want and choose what works for you. And that's why I think that's why my account's done so well, because I put a very positive spin on like everything, because I'm like, you know, if what we believe happens, like, let's believe the best possible and you know, learn about our son's signs and be like what resonates with me from that? And what do I want to believe I'm capable of through the lens of astrology.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: I love that because lately I don't know what's going on. So it's I just had my birthday this past weekend.
Speaker 4: Yes, happy birthday. I have your chart, so it's like, oh, thank you. Oh yeah, that's right, thank you.
Speaker 3: I have been struggling, like I've gone through some shit in my life and I've struggled. I feel like I'm doing it all over again. But it's now being condensed in like three weeks. And this was prior to me realizing it was Mercury was in retrograde?
Speaker 1: But why why does it feel so heavy for our listeners? Can you explain what it means? Because you see it all over when that happens, like Mercury's in retrograde? Can you break that down for dummies? What does that mean?
Speaker 4: Well, Mercury first of all all planets station retrograde point throughout the year, except for vnsmrs, they kind of usually skip a year, but they also station retrograde, just not every single year, so it's not specific to Mercury. Mercury just has like a really great PR person. And I always say this because it's just like that's all me here about. It happens three times a year, so it does happen often than any of the other retrogrades, and it lasts for about three weeks. And Mercury is the planet of communication, so it rules exchange of energy, tech education, leaving this whole setup we're doing now, you know, we're speaking with each other. We had appointment times, meeting times, like that's all under Mercury's umbrella, you know, all the tech involved, zoom, any kind of like platform. That's why they tend to go down during Mercury retrograde. Retrograde energy spins the energy of a planet inward, and so when you're working with Mercury, which is a very outward facing energy, it spins an inward and kind of like creates some and that's why it seems like everything technological breaks down, you know, or we miss meetings or this misunderstandings or miscommunications or text texts, you know, you know our ex texts us back. It's like a little tongue twister there. So that like all you know happens during mercury retrograde every time, and I hear about it is the is the planet actually moving backwards?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: And so when you look at the sky it looks like Mercury is moving backwards, it's actually not. It's an optical illusion. So it's when like you know, when you're passing a car, or like two trains are passing each other and you're on one and just as like the one car train like overtakes the other, there's like that split second or it seems like it's moving backward. That's that's the phenomenon of mercury retrograde. So it's it's an optical illusion, and everybody kind of blames becomes this catch all bucket where it's like anything that goes wrong, it's like, oh, mercury grade. And so it is this like time to kind of throw everything in that bucket. And I have definitely seen in charting it where it's like oh yeah, that tech issue comes up, Oh yeah, like misunderstanding and like oh yeah, the X resurfaces from the past, like always throwing mercy retrograde. So I think some things are like, there's something to this, and I think other things are, oh, we've got like something happening, Like let's just blame that.
Speaker 3: It's hormones too. It's either mercury or it's my hormones. That's my two options.
Speaker 4: That's your two options, and it's probably both and they're working together.
Speaker 1: We just like to blame something for when we're feeling off.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, And it usually is a lot deeper. There's usually like something in your charts, Like when I do natal chart readings, I'll usually find it. So what I really like to look at is the current sky. So murcury retrograde's happening now, we have some interesting things happening with a lot of the other planets, and I look at that and how that's hitting and affecting your chart. So mercury retrograde this time around is happening in cancer, and so Amber, you're gonna feel it more because it's happening in your sun placement. Your sun sign is cancer, and so it doesn't always happen in cancer. You know, the next one won't be in cancer. But when mercury retrograde happens in your sun sign or a sign that you have a lot of placements in, say your mercury, your venus, whatever, then you're going to feel it a little bit more than a murcury retrograde that say happens in like scorpio or virgo. You know, so because that those aren't your sun signs.
Speaker 3: Well, just like like feelings, this is gonna pass, right, It's just not ninety seconds, it's like three weeks.
Speaker 4: It's gonna pass. It's gonna pass. And you know, yes, that's a perfect, perfect thing. I have that tattoo on my arm this too, shell pass because it all my grandmother.
Speaker 2: Used to say. I love that you have that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And it also goes back to what you were saying about the mind being one of our most powerful tools. Is you have to kind of tap into that. And you know, there are moments where I have to remind myself that if my mind is powerful enough to take me to a dark place, is certainly powerful enough to take me out of it, right, And it's really hard to put that to use though, And I love that you that you brought that into play. Is if we believe it, then it's real.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I mean if we believe it, it's real. Our brain doesn't know the difference between what we're imagining and reality. And so this is where I love intention setting, and that's what you know I do mainly on the New Moons is you know what I'm known for is setting intentions and working with visualization. And when we set intentions, we're doing something really powerful, like not only are we working with the new Moon energy, but we're working with our brain. And so a lot of what I've come to do is pair lunar manifestation, so working with the lunar cycle to manifest and neural manifestation, which is basically training your brain to create something in your life and believe that you're capable of doing that.
Speaker 3: Can you give me an example of setting intentions?
Speaker 2: And I know that sounds like you so stupid, Amber, Yeah, because I'm a fucking weird Okay, we're.
Speaker 1: Going to go over them at the end of the podcast.
Speaker 3: I am such a but honestly, like I think, sometimes I get confused by the word intentions and if I'm going to confuse maybe other people are. So will you give me just one example of what setting an intention would sound.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah. So the way I set intentions is I'll lead people through an exercise where they see themselves six months, a year, five years sometimes if needed, and you know that kind of varies by the person, but generally on a new moon, I'll say six months to a year, and you see yourself in a scene where what you want has manifested. You're there and you use all of your senses, so you know, you see the room, you see the colors, you feel the texture of your clothes, your pasture, how you feel emotionally. That's so key because that sensory input to your brain is very important. And so when you feel gratitude and you feel happiness, your brain kind of flags that like, oh, let's confirm this, let's make this happen. This is real, and so so holding that vision and that's what that holding the vision is. But you move throughout your day, for instance, you taste your coffee, you you know people you're talking to, check your phone, you see your bank account balance, like whatever you're trying to manifest, right, it's in the vision. And and then you hold that and you rehearse that over and over again. The point is to feel the feeling to get into the frequency. And so the vision itself is really a container for how you want to feel and the frequency of the vibe you want to be at and exist at. So, if you want to be in a frequency of abundance and you want to feel financially stable, which you know, we get a lot like people either want money, they want relationships, health, or you know, they want to be thin, right, and so that's kind of like that's our buckets of manifestation and what I get the most questions about anyway. And so if you want to get into that vibration of say, abundance, like you want to feel it, what does that feel like? Is that a certain home you live in? Is that how you feel when you do open up a bill, like what does that feel like? And you go through each of the points, And it's not that you're intending for all these detailed things to happen specifically, sometimes they do, but what you're really intending is to feel that way, right, to feel abundant. And so it's not necessarily like a goal. It's different. It's not like, oh, you know, I want the house with the bathtub, you know that looks like this, I want the relationship that checks all these boxes, right, it's good to have that detail, but what you're really focused on is the feeling. So it's like the vision, the checkboxes, like they all contribute to the feeling and that's what you're really holding when we say hold the vision. So we set the intention and then you hold the vision. And so I'll actually coach people in staying with that vision for thirty days where they're just in the vision every day. They downregulate their nervous system, because we can't manifest from an upregulated, dysregulated nervous system. We need to be relaxed. And so that's great because people are often asking me manifest like some horrible thing. I'm like, no, because you're probably like in flight or fight when you're thinking about that horrible thing. Right, Oh that's interesting, yeah, yeah, And so that always makes people feel a lot better because the power of our mind, right, our power to manifest anything is scary, and that's one of the things that comes up a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's funny. That just made me think.
Speaker 3: I remember I heard someone saying like, if you're just having a bit, it's like sometimes it's hard to be happy, like you were just human in some days it's like, I'm just not happy. But they say, like if you were to grab a pen and you put it in your mouth and you force yourself to smile, it sends the chemicals in your brain, yeah, that you're smiling, and so eventually your state changes.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you believe that or not, but I thought that was awesome.
Speaker 4: I do are laughing, Like if you just fake laugh for like a minute, then you're happy. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Also, skipping. Have you ever tried to skip when you're upset? Immediately takes you to like a really like goofy and childlike state where you can't not laugh and smile.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's actually hysterical.
Speaker 4: I love that. But we can't always be happy all the time. And I don't think that's the point right where we have a full range of emotions for a reason and we want to explore them all. I think what's important is to remember that they all pass and we're not our emotions. You know, these are just things coming in and out, feelings, vibrations, sensations that are just they're not who we are.
Speaker 1: And I know because when you think about it, any time you're feeling any emotion other than like I feel good and happy. Like the quickest thing to go to is like how do I how do I get happy? Or people asking what can I do to make you happy? And there Amber and I are both in the program of sobriety and we go through all of these steps and do our thing. But there are moments where I'm like, today's just a shit day, and I'm going to lean into that, and I'm not. I don't need to try to get back to like happy because I'm a person and I'm affected and maybe I can't pinpoint why. But again, Tomorrow's a new day, and this too shall pass.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Tomorrow's a new day. And you know, there's just a range of emotions. It's just sensations. Right at the end of the day, there's just energy is moving through you. And so I think as humans were so quick to label positive or negative, I oh, I feel sad. I shouldn't feel that way. That's bad. You know, I have to get happy. And people around us are like, what can I do for you to get you out of this, and it's like, well, sometimes part of the process of being human is just to sit with the energy of sadness. And let it move through us and maybe it unlocks something, Maybe it unlocks a new level of our inner knowing or an intuition. Our intuition is felt, so you know, it goes with all the other emotions we have to feel it.
Speaker 3: But that starts at a very young age if you don't have parents that teach you that it's okay to be upset or okay to have feelings. And that is probably why that so many of us walk around dysregulated or on antidepressants or whatever it is, because it's like we have a hard time experiencing. I mean, just for me being when I'm in a relationship, it's like when the other person's having a bad day, I'm so quick to take that on. And now I'm learning I could let them have that experience and still be okay over here, yeah right, and just be you know, of support in whatever the way they need.
Speaker 1: So we need to start sending our kids into the woods with crystals. It sounds like, yeah, I know, I had that big crystal collection before I moved to Montana.
Speaker 3: You should have seen my crystal collection. It was massive, and then I had to get rid of it because I was afraid they were all going to break in the move.
Speaker 4: Oh no, you can move them, Jill.
Speaker 1: I have a question because my the first thing I asked when I start talking to a new man is what is your what's your sign? And a lot of people look at you like, actually, this is the biggest one I get.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're one.
Speaker 1: Of those, and I'm like, yeah, because I fucking refuse to date in ares me too, I'm you too, I'm a boarding mission. How accurate is the compatibility with signs?
Speaker 2: Would you say? Because I know that there are usually three.
Speaker 1: It's like you have your sun, your moon, and you're rising and they all come into play, and I'm into all of it, but let's just keep it basic. The sun what we all came into the world as. How accurate is that?
Speaker 4: I think that's pretty accurate if we look at it as like the core of who you are. So we have the rising sign, which is how you dawn on people. That's what's rising through you. That's like kind of what you project outward and then and that's also what we're learning in a lot of ways, like we're rising into our rising sign. The sun is the core of who we are, so it's the center of us it's what keeps us together, and so we do want to look at that in terms of compatibility. The moon sign I find to be very very important with the compatibility because the moon is our emotions. The Moon's who you are when no one's watching. It's who you are when you're sitting around, you know, eating ice cream, watching TV and your pajamas on the couch. And so that's why that can be so important for relationships because that's how we interact with people, That's how we tell people what we need emotionally, that's how we vibe emotionally with others.
Speaker 3: So it's their moon sign. Sorry, just to clarify the relaon sign, got it?
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, so you want to know it all, but like on a first can you know you might not want to ask them their birth time and like pull up your charting app on.
Speaker 2: The first day.
Speaker 4: I totally have. I obviously have call your mom. I need I need the time.
Speaker 3: I have done that before and clearly the relationship didn't work out because they were like, dude, that's a red flag for ren for it's.
Speaker 1: A red flag that you can't ask your mom for your.
Speaker 2: Both time and place.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm saving us all time. Guys, let's just be real, like, let's just cut down to the chase. I'm not asking for your tax returns. I'm asking for your which, by the way, maybe I should, by the way, yeah exactly.
Speaker 4: But yeah, So I do think that anybody can be compatible, no matter of their signs. What the signs can show us, though, is where the work can be. And and then it's up to us to be like, do we want to put in that work? Do I want to date and areas who might only think about themselves and put themselves first? Do I want to do that kind of work right now in my life? You know? And so that's really the reframe on compatibility. It's not that there's signs or moon signs or rising signs that are not compatible. It just depends like, Okay, do I want this kind of growth edge? Do I want this kind of mirror in my life? And there are certain signs that do that for each other. And then there's certain signs that just are very harmonious and everything's great, and you may want that, you may not want that. Like sometimes we're in a season of life were like no, I want my mirrors. I want people who are going to confront me on my bs. I want to grow here.
Speaker 2: I think I've done enough growing. Yeah, I'm all grown out. I'm done. Get them away from me exactly. Let's just dive in. Let's start with law.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, so Virgo. So when I look at like for compatibility, the easiest quickest way to do it is by element. And so if you're like, okay, I want somebody who I'm going to get along with, you go, I'm a Virgo. That's an Earth sign. Let me date other Earth signs, right, so let me look at you know, Taurus, Capricorn, other Earth signs, and so that's like sort of just the step one, right, you can try, you can experiment with, and then you can you want to take notes like this is where my sign background comes in, where it's like observe, see what it's like when you go to dinner with the Capricorn, see what it's like when you go with a Tarus or a Virgo. Kind of keep that note for yourself, and then do try and find out their moon sign and be like hmm, okay, well the Tara's sun sign was great, but the Tar's sun sign with the moon and Aquarius, like, well, that actually might vibe for you because you haven't moon in Aquarius, but you know that might not work in that configuration, right, and with those pairings. So so it's you know, kind of understanding where to start and then taking your own notes and understanding like how the energies hit you and how certain people. Because our birth charts are so complex, there's so many placements and there's so many nuances, and that's why like when you want to get real real serious or real real crazy, however you want to look at it, you like get a consultation with an astrologer and you go, okay, put these birth charts together, and let's look at how we're interacting, Like how are our venuses interacting, how are our mars interacting? How are you know, like you want the full range of all the placements?
Speaker 1: Would you say that that is the human design? You know, people are really into like the human design right now. They break all of those things down.
Speaker 4: Well, human design is different. That's like, are you talking about like manifesting, generator and projector that. Yeah, so those are two separat things different. Yeah, yeah, so human design is a different system. What I'm talking about is you actually like take your birth chart, which is a picture of the sky when you were born, so and it includes everything, So it includes not just your sun, your moon, but where was Mars, where was Mercury, was mercury retrograde? Where's your Jupiter? Right? Jupiter is currently in Leo right now, so you know what's going on with all of your placements. And then we're going to put the two charts together of two people and we're going to see, like how do they interact? Like maybe the sun signs are quote unquote not compatible, but maybe the venuses are conjunct. Maybe you guys both have the same moon sign, so you're gonna understand emotionally, right, So you might find like an aries with the moon and Aquarius, and you might be like, that's my person Like even though they're an aries, like our moons get along. What suggest that combo? My first husband was that combo not great, but he.
Speaker 1: Had his son in Like for me, sun and aries red flag, I'm out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I even need to continue talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I find that my sun and my rising are in constant conflict. Okay, my moon because Virgo, I feel like I'm very particular. I can be very grounded and logical, but then I have my scorpio rising, so I become very spicy. I can shoot my guard up really quickly, which you know, and attack and sting. But then I'm very very emotional, so all of the I'm like I by the end of the day, I'm fucking exhausted.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, it's like a roller coaster when you have a lot of water, but you have a lot of all the elements. So when you have a lot of water and then you also have uh earth, right, you're kind of making mud in your chart, what did I say? And so it's always a purifying process, and it's always the process of like the Lotus trying to come through the mud to find the light. And so it can be a hard journey in life when you have a lot of earth and a lot of water, because you're just you're mud, right in a good way. I mean MUD's detoxicizing.
Speaker 2: Scene with the mud, like that's what I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel muddy, yeah, And so you just have to like keep you know, you want that picture of the Lotus, and you want to also understand like MUD's detoxifying. Right when we go get like a mud bath, it's like detoxifying for his skin and it's good and it's purifying, and so a lot of this lifetime for you is a purification process. And purification transformation of any kind like is not easy. It's not easy, and so you just have to keep kind of growing through the mud towards towards the light.
Speaker 2: Oh I love that, am. My rising is Pisces ices.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so. I have your charts over here. Yes, so you have a lot of water as well, and your moon. What's your moon? I can look at your chart Virgo virgo. Yeah, that's right. I remember being like, oh moon and virgo, sun and Virgo. That's why these two get along.
Speaker 1: So we have a good chart together. Our charts matchup.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have a good chart because you have a lot of overlapping placements, including like the Virgo virgo, and so there is there is that theme and your scorpio rising because I think I had you as cancer rising me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, from well you're the professional. I've just typed it into my little whatever as you have.
Speaker 4: I'll double check the time. Sometimes the a MPM gets switched on my notes, so I'll check that.
Speaker 1: But let me know, because I will I'll have to go back to mirroring and be like, now I don't know who I am.
Speaker 2: I got so comfortable with.
Speaker 4: My You're like, yeah, yeah, Amber, I have used Pisces rising, and your moon is in Virgo, yeah Virgo yeah, and Sun you just had your birthday, so in cancer So yeah, that's a little you know again, we've got some mud here, right, We've got water, we've got earth.
Speaker 2: We are so in sync amber. We're just two muddy bitches trying to find the light.
Speaker 3: So what's good compatibility romantically for Based on my Virgo moon.
Speaker 4: Virgo moons tend to be analytical in their emotions. And then I also find that there's a real overlay with like acts of service, you know, the love language, and so really understanding that about you that you kind of show love through acts of service and through doing things for somebody else. Especially with the cancer sun, You're you're a giver, Like that's your nature is to.
Speaker 2: Give too much. I give too much, let's.
Speaker 4: Be honest, exactly, And so knowing that about yourself and then kind of choosing a partner that won't take too much, and so you know, maybe looking at another cancer sun sign, probably not a scorpio I would steer away from because they tend to be not that they take too much, but Scorpios tend to be a little aloof in their energy. They kind of hold back. And for somebody who's like a giver and wants to like take care of people, that can be like, oh what talk to me? Oh what's wrong? Oh you're not you're quiet. Oh you're mysterious, Oh what's happening? And so then you end up sending them all of your energy in order to just get a little bit of attention. And so I would steer you away from that. Pisces could be great for you, Tarus could be great for you. And like I said, it might be that, you know, they have that placement in their moon sign that might be really nice for you, like a Tarus moon or a Pisce's moon. And so we want to kind of try the different compatibilities because sometimes like a Pisce's rising does great with a partner who has a Pisce's moon.
Speaker 1: When you're looking at charts, like does the same Do the same rules apply for friendships as romantic partnerships?
Speaker 4: It can, Yeah, it hit it's a little different, but yeah it absolutely can. Like some of the reasons why you two get along and are on this podcast together. Is because you share the virgo, right, The virgo is a shared sign between you, so there's a part of you that understands one another through that lens of Virgo. Well, I have September second night on. I won't say the year if you don't want me to.
Speaker 1: Nineteen ninety Yeah, one am PM.
Speaker 4: That's it. There we go. So see what.
Speaker 1: It pulls up as for you, I really the Virgo in me will really have a hard time shaking off. I'm sure rising is not Scorpio because you know, the wind blows in a different direction and I'm thrown off.
Speaker 4: It's really interesting with the compatibility, like just understanding the different layers and nuances. It's not just about your sun sign. It's about your moon sign. It's about your rising, it's about your venus too.
Speaker 1: I'm so can I tell you, I'm so excited to do the swap to like deep dive into all of this because I really really like it's my most favorite thing to understand people from the astrology lens.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Can I say like, like, once you know that, you know right then if you can move forward or not.
Speaker 2: It's like it's not a you thing. Or a me thing. No blame stars man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's what I love about it. You are Scorpio Rising, so I've got it. So you're right there, Scorpio Rising. You've got Virgo on your mid heaven. That's a great placement for what you're doing. Makes you very precise and analytical and work. And your son is conjuncture mid heaven. So that's your career line.
Speaker 1: I want to deep dive into all of this.
Speaker 4: Yeah we will podcast, Yeah, we'll get that.
Speaker 1: I'm so hyped. So we're gonna wrap this one up, Jill. Thank you so much for coming on An Unlikely Affair, and we're going to catch you over on your podcast Spirit Daughter.
Speaker 2: In just a minute. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Uh you guys, thank you so much for listening to another episode of an Unlikely Affair. We're going to catch you guys next week. Love you by bye bye