Speaker 1: It's time to Catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubile Show. Mark is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheater. He's been with his girlfriend Dory for three years now, but now he thinks something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help him out.
Speaker 1: Mark.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry they have to come on the show this way, but what's up man? What's going on with your girlfriend? Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 3: I think because she's sort of like gone mia on me, Like she hasn't respondered any calls or any texts. And I really know what's going on because I go the last time we hung out, I went to a bar and was like a regular normal might nothing out of the blue. But now like I don't know what she's doing, so I thought you guys could help me. It's just really weird. I don't know what's going on. I haven't seen her or talk to her in days now.
Speaker 1: It's like you've been together for three years and she ghosted.
Speaker 3: You, and I know she's like I know she's not, like she's nothing awful happened to her because like a friend of mine like saw her out and so she's a right you know, she's not dead or anything. She's not sick or something like that.
Speaker 4: But yeah, have you just like rolled up on her? This is your girlfriend of three years. I'm sorry. If somebody is not talking to me that I've been with for three years, I'm gonna be outside her door.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it's not like we don't have that thing where like we talk every single day, you know, but then when we hang out, we really hang out. Okay, So I thought you guys can help me.
Speaker 4: In the three years that you've been dating her, has she ever done anything like this before.
Speaker 3: No, She's like she's always been like very loyal, like reliable, that kind of girlfriend, you know, like she shows up, you know, like she's really present. Okay, She's always there, She's always around. She's like that kind of girl. So I do think I do have an idea of like who she might be with, because there's like a new guy hanging around, and like it might it might be this guy that she's seeing.
Speaker 1: Do you know the guy?
Speaker 3: Like I don't know, but I do know that it goes bar and if she's going to that bar, then he's there. And I'm sure, like if I haven't seen her, she's not answering my messages. Okay, I don't feel I can't show my face there though I'm too I don't know, I don't feel weird about it. Okay, but if.
Speaker 1: You guys can help me out. Yeah, the friend of.
Speaker 3: Mine told me that he saw her at that bar, and I thought maybe if you guys could like call her and say, like, oh, we have a gift certificate for his plate, and like see how she reacts. Okay, because she's like, I go there all the time, then you know that's.
Speaker 1: Okay, I answer. So basically trying to find out if she goes to that bar, because if she's going to that barn, dude, yeah exactly. Okay, yeah, we can do that.
Speaker 2: We'll play a song come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the bar and I don't know, offer a gift card or something and just well we'll figure out a way to find out if she's been going in there.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh, man, play a song, come back, get your to catch theeter next if you're just joining us for Today's to Catch a Cheater. Mark is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years, Dory, might be cheating on him. We're about to see if we can help him find out if she is cheating. But first, Mark, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? So basically I've been seeing this girl for like three years, uh, and I think she's seeing someone else, and I thought, you guys can help me. I think she's like hangs out at this bar and it's you guys can like call her up and like offer her, you know, like a gift card to this place, and she says, oh yeah, Like I basically want to catch her that she is going to this place and she's like, she's seeing someone else, is what I think. Okay, because I've asked her from the paste she's gone to this bar and she says, no, my friend has seen her there, and I know this is this other guy that goes to that bar, So okay, I think she's yeah, she's going to the bar and she's seen this other guy and she's not telling you.
Speaker 1: Ready, Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Hello?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Is this Dory?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is this hey? This is Shorble I'm calling from or how are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm doing I.
Speaker 1: Know it's probably good.
Speaker 2: I know it's probably weird that I'm calling you, but uh, you've been coming in here quite a bit lately.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been enjoying my time there. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We get new people coming in.
Speaker 2: We try to look up their information to call them up and say thanks for checking us out, you.
Speaker 3: Know, Oh sure, my pleasure.
Speaker 2: I want to offer you a hundred dollars gift card for being a new customer. That's why I'm calling. Geez, get it out of your mouth.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, one hundred. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely. What do you like about our establishment?
Speaker 5: I always like to check out kind of the new, the new bars in town, and I feel like it's a very diff vibe kind of from the bars I'm used to.
Speaker 3: It's a little bit more like refined.
Speaker 5: I guess which is which is really nice? I think your drinks are really good, like the beers you have on tap. I think you guys have a really great vibe going on there, really the crafts cocktails and stuff, and.
Speaker 3: You know, you're really good. Sorry what please? Sorry?
Speaker 5: Is someone there?
Speaker 3: What what was that? I said?
Speaker 4: Both?
Speaker 3: I knew it. Story, it's me you are going to you.
Speaker 2: Are going what dory? This is actually the Jewel show. It's a radio show, and this is to catch a cheater. And your boyfriend Mark is on the phone because he suspected you might be cheating.
Speaker 3: Cheating. Yeah, you're going to you just admitted it. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. He said that.
Speaker 1: He said to you guys that we were.
Speaker 3: Together, that like we're a couple.
Speaker 5: No, we're not.
Speaker 3: We're not dating.
Speaker 5: I don't I have never dated him in my life.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 5: I only know Mark because I go to him his bar, Like I'm a regular at his bar.
Speaker 3: What dude, this is so weird. You're accusing me.
Speaker 5: You're blasting me on the radio for cheating when we're not even We've never been a couple.
Speaker 3: You've never asked me out, we've never gone on a date. So you're super weird.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, okay, yeah, dory, Yeah, I call these guys. I lied to the show because then even if he gets called you and get you to admit that, you're going to okay, because that's the only way I'm going to find.
Speaker 3: Out the truth. Because I asked you and you wouldn't tell me.
Speaker 5: What is okay?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna tell you right now. You're not allowed back in my bar. Anymore.
Speaker 1: Wait, aren't dating? What is this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, so yeah, I'm I'm the manager at and Dor used to come in. She was like our favorite customers. She would come in every week like the whole staff lover. She's like, she loves the vibe in there. She always say nice things, She's super complimentary of everyone. And then yeah, and then suddenly she just disappears. And yeah, that's why I called you guys. I allowed you guys to get her to tell the truth. I knew it. I knew it. Their main competitor, Dory. How could you I told you that? Mark? I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I literally how many times have I told you, like literally every weekend that I need fried pickles on the menu. And if you didn't put them on there, then I was going.
Speaker 3: To have to like play the field and see like who else? Like who else is int?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But you didn't listen worry about that anymore. Go enjoy, Go enjoy your pickles. That I don't care anymore. I will, I absolutely will. I told you we're not putting frying pickles on the menu. It's not that kind of place, Okay, why not? It's not us. The reasons why I like pickleback shots. It's because alcohol.
Speaker 1: And pickles go well together.
Speaker 3: Then there's a problem. No, so yeah, you and you like ranch stressing too, right, you complain about that. That's why I have in my bar Ioli is better than ran. That's so pretentious it I knew you were going to have place, So enjoy your fried pickles and your pull tabs. You're not welcome at our bar anymore. Cheater.
Speaker 1: What wow, Well, I guess you got your answer.
Speaker 3: Mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, and dor enjoy the fried pickles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gonna eat those far away from here fried pickles.
Speaker 3: Your fried pickles.
Speaker 1: The jewbile shows to catch a cheater.