Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, we welcome to another episode of two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tambra Judge.
Speaker 3: We have a special guest today, the beautiful, stunning Kiki from Miami.
Speaker 4: Hi Kiki, Hi, guys.
Speaker 5: You both look beautiful.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited to be here having me.
Speaker 4: Not as beautiful as you.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 2: And We've got to say we have been loving you this season, wanting you to be a housewife like we're like, we want her fully in because we have so many questions because this is the first time we've even seen your kids for even a second, like on a FaceTime.
Speaker 4: I don't even know you had kids.
Speaker 6: I do have two kids, to believe it or not. I mean I feel like I'm not private, but at the same time, as a friend of you don't really get to showcase your whole life. But I know everything do come in due time, so I'm all about timing, so I'm in no rush.
Speaker 5: Everything will come as it goes.
Speaker 4: Is this something that you want? Would you want to be a housewife for you?
Speaker 5: I would love to.
Speaker 6: My daughter was actually on season four, she appeared for just a little bit at Lars's house. But I do have an eighteen year old son who's getting ready to go to college right now.
Speaker 5: My friends, oh yeah, and with me.
Speaker 6: So just that they're not on this show because there's we don't have space yet, but it will happen.
Speaker 4: Well, I think we're going to start a petition.
Speaker 6: Keep me because I'm very open to show my whole life. It's just a matter of time. I'm open to it.
Speaker 2: We need more Kiki. Well, I went down some I went you know, I like to do my research. I went down some rapples. But how come I can't find out who the father is of your kids?
Speaker 6: Because here's the thing. I normally don't post my kids on social media because I had an experience where I felt like my little baby was getting stock a little bit. Like people kind of keep it limited. And it's not it's just that my exes they were They're just normal, you know. It's not that I'm a shamed or anything. It's just they're next for a reason, and they're part of the kid's life. But they're not really people who want to be out there. You know. I don't talking about them but it's like I was always a private person when it comes to people i'm with and my kids and posting their face on social media in general. So when the time is, I don't mind, I don't mind. It's just a matter of.
Speaker 2: What about now that you're dating someone new and then we'll have a new season coming in, Like, are you going to show us him?
Speaker 4: Did you see that big smile on her face? I know? And is that him who was helping you set up?
Speaker 6: No, this is my managery what you keep blocking me. We have the out party, it's my security, your bodyguard or is my boyfriend. So sometimes you have to wear like a big gay shirt like yeah, I'm gay, but I love that. I mean, I'm dating someone. But again, until I have a ring on it, it's it's it's it's going great. But until you put a ring on my fingers, I will.
Speaker 5: I'm open and I'm still open call me.
Speaker 4: Does he live in Miami? No, it lives in la is an actor?
Speaker 6: No, he is actually kind of known. But it's just you know, I saw what the other ladies did to Adriana when she bought someone in, so I'm kind of being a little bit like, Okay, maybe I need to see where this goes first, because in every relationship, unless there's a foundation, the mening that comes out, everybody's gonna put the opinion into it, you know. And I'm like, unless we have a foundation set up, it's gonna be very easy to crumble. So my goal right now is to keep it as private as possible, so I can build that foundation before I put it out in the well, put it out in public.
Speaker 7: Well, at least what don't tell her?
Speaker 4: It's a good idea right now? It is protect You got to protect that relationship.
Speaker 2: My question, she said, he's kind of known. Can you at least give us what genre?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 7: Are we talking like photographer?
Speaker 4: We're talking about a writer?
Speaker 5: Were talking about the medical field?
Speaker 4: Is he a plastic surgeon?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think I'm right, I feel her, KI don't give her any more information.
Speaker 6: A physiologist, yes, hell be a plastic surgeon. He will be.
Speaker 4: I don't know, because I don't think.
Speaker 2: The thing about surgeons is most of the time they only get famous when they're plastic surgeons because then everybody wants to go to them.
Speaker 4: Not like, I don't know. This is why you should not tell Ted anything.
Speaker 7: Kick I'm starting to see that now I have this figured out by a.
Speaker 3: Should be up all night. Well Andy alluded to you're getting a mohito and what happens live?
Speaker 4: Do you feel it coming?
Speaker 6: That was exciting?
Speaker 2: You know what?
Speaker 5: Again, like I said, timing is everything.
Speaker 6: I'm I'm a big manifesto when it comes to manifesting everything I have Now you don't understand even from being a little girl. I manifested it and it's happening in one of me and I'm a very patient person. It took me two years to take a set back just for me to get disrecognition now, which I appreciate very much, and.
Speaker 5: I'm very grateful and thankful. But I am very okay with where I am.
Speaker 6: But again, we all want to grow, we all want bigger gold, and if holding a mohito is my next step, I'm totally open to it.
Speaker 5: One hundred percent, a one hundred thousand percent.
Speaker 4: We're all going to manifest that.
Speaker 6: Yes, please do, please do.
Speaker 5: I'm excited.
Speaker 2: Well, I was looking at your necklace and I was trying to see if there was a tequila.
Speaker 4: No, I couldn't find it.
Speaker 6: Crickets for this, No, that was so messed up with with with with the way Larsa called me out like I'm still kind of like, wow, I can't believe she did that. But hey, Lara's gonna be Larsa.
Speaker 4: But what happened? Did you tag another jeweler?
Speaker 5: No, here's what happened.
Speaker 6: She gives three of us this next as you saw him in the episode, she was a kiky I bought a gift for you whatever, but then we still had to play the game, so I hit the crickets for the gifts. And in the beginning of the season, she was a little upset about I don't know if you remember the comment I made, like girl, you're fifty, Like you couldn't wait five days? You know, she could a little bit upset about it because me and we had no issues prior to that.
Speaker 5: And she called me on some bs and she went out on me because of that comment, went on and did that.
Speaker 4: Happen off camera?
Speaker 6: Off camera?
Speaker 4: She got me that's the worth.
Speaker 6: After she watch the episode, she called and she went off like I could have said you do this. I could have said you that I was there as a friend for you. I gave you a necklace. You only have won her miss bag. You only just like she was literally you know how when a friend is upset with you and then they talking to you and you're like, wow, you had all this thing to really say and you I think, like you're upset with me, but you're really letting it out. And I was like, wow, that's not a friend.
Speaker 5: And then on top of me seeing how, she was like, you need to find a man before you can hang out with us. So I was like, you know, I have crickets for this necklace. It's okay, But then.
Speaker 6: What happen is in New York after the reunion, we kind of put everything to the side, and the next day because I was going to give her back the necklace, and I was like, why give it back?
Speaker 5: You literally ate crickets, like I said, and I just wann't give it back.
Speaker 6: And when she called me out, she felt like after a region that I didn't have her side or I don't know. She was upset about her and Alex say something happened between them. She felt like I should have stand out for stetup for her, and then she decided to call me out with Alexia and I had to respond and she was like, oh yeah, but you are my necklace. But what happened is that this necklace she gave to me as a gift. I don't have to tag my friends on things that you gave me, unless if I want to the jurry like I were like this jewelry.
Speaker 5: These are brains that pay me as a model to Whearing to promote these jewelry.
Speaker 6: So if you're going off with me about the necklace, I'm not going to tag you in, especially the day after you went off on me. So I only drive the bracelet and the stuff whatever else I had on. So I don't really know what's going on with Larsa. But she needed to take a chill feel like, really, she's going up everybody.
Speaker 4: How are you guys right now? You and Larsa not good.
Speaker 5: When I'm in a good place when I communicating.
Speaker 6: I did reach out to her when I heard the whole craziness with the breakup, but besides that, I.
Speaker 5: Haven't really spoke to her.
Speaker 4: Did she respond?
Speaker 6: Yes, she said thanks babe, But then two minutes later they were back together, and I'm okay, I guess I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 7: Who were you friends with at the beginning, like before you got on the show.
Speaker 4: Like, who did you have your really show?
Speaker 6: I got on the show. I was friends with Gertie. I was friend like I know all of the ladies, but I was I was actually I hanged out with Gerty first and then and you know, I guess things happened, and then somehow the following season, I came out as as a friend because I kind of got closer to Larsa and Mary Soul. I mean, I feel like I get along with everyone, but yeah, I knew Gerdy the most when I first started.
Speaker 2: Was there anyone that went out of their way to try to make you feel like you shouldn't be on the show? Like there some franchises will speak to people and they'll be like, oh, yeah, if she's a friend and we had like that kind of eyes are out. Did you ever get that vibe from somebody or that they feel like they're the top dog or I have been To be honest.
Speaker 6: With you, I feel like everyone received me very well. No, I feel like I get along.
Speaker 5: I have a personality where I get along with everyone. But the people that I felt like I was the closest.
Speaker 6: To where Mary Saul Larsa in the beginning, and then like as you can see the whole thing just shift and now I still feel like I'm okay with most of the cast, but hey, you're not going to get along with everyone, especially when you start speaking your mind.
Speaker 4: Yes, for sure. Who are you closest with right now?
Speaker 6: Right now? I feel like I'm the closest to Gertie, Nicole, Alexia.
Speaker 4: And we see in the trailer.
Speaker 2: I know you can't give too much away, but we see in the trailer like Andy takes a phone call and it's like dramas ensuing or hearing, you know, the fighting between I think it's Alexi and Larsa talking about.
Speaker 7: Who's the better friend, and this and that and who's a liar?
Speaker 4: Who do you think is the better friend?
Speaker 2: If you had to call one of those two, like you're in an emergency situation, you had to call either Alexei or Larsa, who do you trust more.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you? I and I always Larza was very close to me. But then Larsa is the person when she's with you, she's with you, but when she's not with you, she's like a completely different person. It's like it's either there's no no middle area. It's like it's either she's with you or she's with no so but at this point in the group, I feel like I do trust Alexia because she haven't really proved anything to me where she will. And the thing with Alexi, she will speak her truth no matter what.
Speaker 5: She will go hard.
Speaker 6: She's gonna tell you how it is. And I really like that about her. And she ever really come after me or did anything to me that would make me feel some type of way about her. But Larsa somehow did and now I'm looking at her in a different perspective.
Speaker 4: So do you have any regrets from the season?
Speaker 6: Not at all. Actually, I'm very happy that I finally stood up for myself because for two years. But the thing is, it's it's, it's it's it's a traditional thing. Coming from Haiti, I was raised. You have to raise your hand before because.
Speaker 5: I'm like one of the younger ones and I don't want to make it about age.
Speaker 6: Is the way I was raised. You have to raise your hand before you say something. And I will always like, guys, I need to say something, let me talk. And then you know, all these women they so like I wouldn't want to I don't want to say aggressive, but they very like they like talk on top of each other, and I just feel like I just want to say something, But I learned you have to just pick up your mind and grow and tell them how it is and earn your respect. If I didn't do that this season, I still would have probably been on mute by now. So I'm glad I spoke out and I tell them how I felt, and now we'll see if they're gonna treat me different, because I really feel like now some of the ladies we're taking like, oh wow, maybe.
Speaker 5: We need to ask Kiky about her life, because at the end.
Speaker 4: We love hearing about your life. Like I was so intrigued listening to it.
Speaker 3: And when Lisa said, have you forgiven her for that comment on the boat when she said something like I can't help you with your childhood trauma or something like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was, you know, looking back, that was very mean.
Speaker 6: But also I was not telling Lisa I had child with trauma. She was assuming that being raised in certain ways, that you have trauma. But that's not the point. I was raised as a happy kit. If anything, My trauma started when I came to the US, when I had to fight hard to make a living for myself, and at fifteen sixteen years old, I still had to focus on myself and find myself meanwhile still responsible for my mother because I'm an only child.
Speaker 5: It's so much to the story. These ladies only get to be just a little bit part of it. Like if you don't understand, there's so much.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot for everybody to learn and get. If they started asking you questions, do you think at this point, Lisa, even to this, you know, truly understood or understands now what you're upset about in Mexico City, or what made that conversation go on?
Speaker 4: Or do you think she's just heading the clouds.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, I think she gets the memmo. She's been reaching out, and I appreciate that. You know, I'm the other person. I forgive and I forget and willing to move on, because when you hold on grudges, you're not really hurting the other person, You're hurting yourself.
Speaker 3: Understand.
Speaker 6: So I can see how she's coming towards me. Now she's taking baby step and I appreciate her for that. So we talk with Chad trying to see how can we move on. She's asking me more questions about myself. So I can see me and Lisa were really moving forward. I think the lesson that she thought from this, she's getting it. She's getting it because she's she's.
Speaker 4: Good pitching out. Maybe watching it back.
Speaker 2: Sometimes watching it back, watching yourself back on the show, you go like, oh my gosh, Wow, I really do learn in the moment.
Speaker 4: There's people that learn and people that don't learn.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I think I think she got the message, and I'm glad she did, and I'm glad I was able to forgive her to and move forward.
Speaker 4: Does she know your kids' names yet? I think so?
Speaker 5: I think I think so.
Speaker 6: They let the one everyone know her name because her name is Summer. It's like, everybody know her name. She's the baby, you know. But my son was the issue. A lot of the ladies kind of didn't know. But now I think they figured.
Speaker 4: Out, well, can you tell us so that we have that upper hand.
Speaker 6: Now, Well, my son name is Shemar.
Speaker 5: I don't remember that shemar.
Speaker 4: In my summer Summer.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 4: Oh do you want more kids?
Speaker 6: I would love to.
Speaker 5: I want like twelve more.
Speaker 4: Twelve some of my Oh my gosh, relaxed, get them out six out a time. I got a letter.
Speaker 7: Oh my, you're gonna be like optimom soon.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: That's how I look at it.
Speaker 6: But also, and guys, I'm just joking, but always make sure be or you have a kid, that you have enough where you can support them. I wouldn't want any kids to go through what I went through. So unless I can afford to bring you to this earth, please stay where you are, stay with God until then.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We had Carlos King on the show recently and he mentioned he would like to see two new women on the show. Do you think that the show needs a little bit of a shake up.
Speaker 6: I like this group as it is right now, but in life everything needs a little shake up. You know, when you shake it up, then you get to see the different side of people get exciting. So I would love to see that. Bring bring Leah back, bring somebody back, or bring a new person back. Someone I would love to get to know Leah. I think she's a strong woman and you never.
Speaker 4: Know, and what about all that.
Speaker 2: I'm not to get back to Larsa, but this is I'm on the fan questions now, and this is a big question, like do you think that Lars was fibbing about her relationship with Marcus's family?
Speaker 7: Like, when you guys start asking the questions, I.
Speaker 6: Really think there's more to the story that we know or we are being told. But again, like I said, just be honest with whatever it is. You're in a relationship. You're a grown person. People are gonna have their opinion. Just speak the truth and let people when I really think the story is not adding up, there's something that's not being told here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I feel like she just doesn't want to talk about him because he doesn't want to be talked about on the show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but isn't know what we all sign up for to us question and talk about the situation. Like, I have so much to tell, but if people ask me questions, I'm not gonna shy away.
Speaker 5: I will speak my truth.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: But if you sign up for a show like this, it comes with whoever you are social with, they're gonna talk about.
Speaker 7: X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: So you know, just yeah, because it's one thing for you to say right now that you're not open to talking about your boyfriend, because it's not you're not in that place. But if he starts filming next season on Miami.
Speaker 4: Then he's fair game, is what you're saying. Of course, yes, yes, yes you think wait you think his dad is fair game? Listen, if his dad was famous, we all want to know.
Speaker 5: What's happening. We all seeing everything developing in front of our eyes.
Speaker 6: You know this is yeah, you meet people would have been like, oh my god, that's Michael Jordan's song or that's Michael Jordan's so we all just curious.
Speaker 5: That's just part of life.
Speaker 7: I mean, Tam, you tease me for months until I told you I couldn't take it. It was hurting my feelings. You called me John Mellencamp's daughter like I I know, I was just gonna say that, like you are John Mellencamp's daughter. And John Mellencamp did not film on Beverly Hills for the three years your heart he did not.
Speaker 4: But how many times was he brought up? I don't remember. How many times have you brought him up? A bunch? You don't have access to what other people are gonna ask you.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: The only reason I bring him up because I like to bug you and say I.
Speaker 6: Told I told my guy. I said, look if if when this do work out. Like I said, the baby steps now and we got to a point where you're filming with me, or you get on TV with me, or even if you don't get on TV.
Speaker 5: When people find out who you are, they're.
Speaker 6: Gonna have questions and everything that you do is gonna be all kick his boyfriend, kick his boyfriend.
Speaker 5: So that's something that I'm aware of.
Speaker 6: I just want to make sure that the foundation is strong enough, because any little negativity can destroy anything that you try to build.
Speaker 4: Is he concerned?
Speaker 6: No, no, No, it's me.
Speaker 4: But I'm like this with my.
Speaker 6: Kids with everything that I do. I don't like to rush into things until I'm sure you know. This is why when you look me up, you're not gonna see, oh this is kick is meant he was with this person on that person. Because I don't do that. I take before I introduce someone to my kids. My kids live with me, my mother lives with me. I don't bring people to my house. Anything I do is outside of my home because that's my sanctuary. And I don't want to bring different hour of energy. If unless I know you're really gonna last for a while or for you come for a good thing, I will not get my kids involved.
Speaker 4: So, and how long have you guys been dating now?
Speaker 5: It's just a couple of months.
Speaker 4: It's very new, very new.
Speaker 7: And if you could give a mohroo to another person other than yourself, what to be Adriana or Marisso I will.
Speaker 6: I will completely give it to Marisol because Adriana tried me a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 4: At the reunion. No, I agree. I agree with you right after the regunion.
Speaker 6: Again, people when I speak my mind or when I give my opinion, people are not happy and they want you to take sides, and I'm not with takingside bull craft. I'm gonna speak my mind and it's either you take it or not. Just because I say something. If you don't like, do I explain the way it happened, you.
Speaker 5: Want to get mad? Get mad?
Speaker 6: She got upset with me because they asked me a question about They asked me a question about the whole baggage claim thing that happened after Bravo con and I was giving my opinion on it, telling them how it happened, and she got upset and she attacked me in front of Nicole and Gerty, and she kind of just went off on me in public.
Speaker 4: So it this happened after the reunion.
Speaker 6: This happened after the region. Yeah, so after the reunion, Larsa got more upset with me. Lars I was up there with me before the reunion. She got more upset with me after the reunion. And then Adrianna just attacked me out of nowhere at a restaurant in the public place, in front of Nicole and Gerty, saying that I didn't have a back or I should have explained this a different way.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna that's not how it works.
Speaker 6: I'm allowed to give my opinion and stick my mind.
Speaker 5: And it is what it is.
Speaker 7: So she's not just messy on the show that's all the time.
Speaker 5: Oh no, she's I think Ita, she's lovely. But just because you love it doesn't mean that you're not a messy person.
Speaker 4: So is there anything you can tease about the reunion?
Speaker 6: It's listen this reinion.
Speaker 5: One word is kaoti.
Speaker 6: I've never heard so much screaming' this is my first reunion where I'm there.
Speaker 4: Are you there the entire time? Yes?
Speaker 6: I was so shocked too when I when I came outside.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's goodness.
Speaker 6: The way I see things. Is the first season I did not get invalied at all, and I'm the top of person like until this time.
Speaker 5: It's time.
Speaker 6: Second season, I was definitely literally like one.
Speaker 5: Session, one segment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and this time I came out not only my seat was in a different space.
Speaker 5: I was like, oh wow, so this thing kind of oh wow, the universe is working on my side.
Speaker 4: So I would tell us, can you tell us where your seat was?
Speaker 6: I was seating right above Marysol, like it's Marysol and me, which is baby steps, but for me, any steps of steps.
Speaker 4: You know, you weren't a caboose.
Speaker 6: Some people probably was upset about that, but who knows. But it's oh yeah, it's extern if for two years I was barely there, at least, be happy for me, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I predict you're going to be a housewife next season.
Speaker 2: That is it. I am.
Speaker 5: I'll be the first person to call you and okay, so.
Speaker 2: I promise that is our trod's prediction because there are so many unanswered questions and things that we want to learn about you and your life.
Speaker 7: And I do like that You're always going to say your opinion and it's.
Speaker 4: Not about a side.
Speaker 2: It's about how you truly feel about a situation, and it's what we need on that show because I can see you. Some people are like, oh, that's it's this person's straddling the fence. But that's not what you're doing. You're actually just saying no, this, So my dad's telling me.
Speaker 5: And this is why.
Speaker 6: What's true to me is to remain friends with everybody and speak my opinion. And the person who really understands where you're coming from, they're not gonna be as angry, and even if they do, they're gonna reflect on it and understand where you're coming from. So that's all I care about is whoever my friends are well understand that it came from a good place. Even if I have to speak on it on the negative of positive manners, I should be able to speak my own opinion as a friend.
Speaker 2: How many times if you were the guest, was Lenny's name mentioned at the reunion? Oh?
Speaker 5: So many times.
Speaker 6: But I'm tired of you and Lenny's name. Oh I don't see Lenny. But however, there's always parties at his house. You know, there's the rent the house for parties. So I still get invited to all of those parties, loyal friend. It doesn't matter what me and Lisa's going and do. I will never cross her when it comes to that, because agin I'm still a woman.
Speaker 2: So did you unfollow Marcus during the Super Bowl when they broke up for ten minutes?
Speaker 5: No, Larsa said, of friends shouldn't follow her.
Speaker 6: My friends.
Speaker 5: So I'm like Marcus, just like, I'm still following.
Speaker 2: You, but not.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that's right, So I'm not.
Speaker 6: You're not friends right now, so I shouldn't follow Marcus.
Speaker 5: So I'm still following. I'm still glad to be following Marcus because Marcus.
Speaker 6: Marcus was never mean to me. It was always a nice friend to me.
Speaker 4: He's a sweetheart, sweetheart, he's a sweetheart. Well, you won me over when you threw the juice box. I just need to know wizard juice in it.
Speaker 6: Listen, there wasn't a little bit of juice in it. You know.
Speaker 4: One of those flavor was.
Speaker 6: I don't even know where these juice box came from. You know, they were giving us tackles and alcohol and also like there were just these little juice box to mix the drinks, you know when they don't have that yea, and it was just it was nothing malicious. It was like this, and you're trying me. I really don't want to be like this person right now because I understand where you're coming from, but you sometimes getting your feelings too, Like you can't keep trying me because I'm from the street. Like no matter how classes you guys see me as I had to fight to be where I am so Rabi and reds on the street, you get attacked, people try you, people come for you, so you always have to have this defense where you're defending yourself. And what she did kind of put me back in a place where I felt like when I was fifteen sixteen, I had to defend myself because I used to have people literally come after me just because they felt like I didn't have anything. Oh, we're just gonna pick on her. And this is what people are not gonna do now because I had to do all this work on myself. I will not allow anyone to dispect me. You will not do that shacking saying this, I will not allow it.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: No, you could see it, and that's why it was hard to notice that she wasn't receiving it like we could visually see it. Happening on camera, like we could see you getting upset with could see where it was hurting you.
Speaker 4: You could see you trying to tell her to stop right, and she just.
Speaker 5: I'm the sweetest person until you provoke me. And then I snapped. I say what I have to say.
Speaker 6: Then I'm very easy to go back and forgive you and start first because I don't hold on.
Speaker 5: I'm a gym and I like I'm fun. I don't want to hold into all these grudges.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I wait, just like you, until I realized the more you hold in it hurts you, You're not really hurting the other person. It makes you.
Speaker 4: It makes you sick. It makes you sick.
Speaker 5: Beddy y'all.
Speaker 4: Have you work on that? Help me work on it.
Speaker 2: It can be like you can on Potomac this year they have a confidence coach. Maybe you can help me with letting go coach.
Speaker 4: Letting go coach.
Speaker 5: Your business called me, tell me about it. I will not speak on your business. Maybe not.
Speaker 7: Well, you're like only if you piss me off, then you will.
Speaker 5: But I'm still not that double person. Like I pay attention. I pay attention.
Speaker 6: Like when Lanza called me, she said, all these things.
Speaker 5: I just sit back and like, oh, wow, that's what you really think. And I'm like, Okay, now I know what I'm dealing with.
Speaker 2: But do you just this is some people, when they get mad, they say things that they don't actually believe, and then some people say things they actually think. Like, if I get mad, I'm never going to say something that I regret, Like I'm pretty in my head about it. But do you think that's what she was doing?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I really think Larns the double person. You say this, I'm gonna say back, I'm gonna like you go hard.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go harder into everything.
Speaker 4: She say like she does, like it's actually how she felt.
Speaker 2: Well, when do you think filming will pick up? If you had to, I guess you can't tell. Don't tell us listen.
Speaker 5: The sooner the better.
Speaker 6: I have a story to tell. The sooner a better.
Speaker 5: But hey, who knows.
Speaker 2: We will be We will be tuning in because Miami is our happy place here over at TWATS because one of our favorites. Yeah, I mean, we watch a lot of shows and you guys keep us entertained and we're excited to see more of your stories.
Speaker 7: So cheers to a Mohido Lo gays, I'm so excited, like, oh my god, that me.
Speaker 4: We're excited for you.
Speaker 6: I look like not to try to make you guys whatever, but I'm like I've been watching you guys, like I admire you guys.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh my god, Mom, thank you so much, Kikip to see you soon.
Speaker 6: Thank you, will chat soon.
Speaker 5: Thank you for all the love and support. I appreciate you guys, of course, thank you.
Speaker 7: Bye.