Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: The eighty two game preseason is in the books, and it is finally time for the real season. Don't miss out on any NBA playoff action at DraftKings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NBA. From the play in tournament through the finals. Draft Kings Sportsbook as you covered with same game parlays, live betting, ods, boost and much more. Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app. Use code Shannon. New customers can bear five dollars and get two hundred and bonus bets instantly. That's the code Shannon only on DraftKings.
Speaker 3: The Crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Gambling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York call eight seven seven eight hop and wired text hope and y four six seven three six nine.
Speaker 3: In Connecticut, help.
Speaker 4: Is available for problem gambling called eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of Boothell Casino w and Resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario. Bonus Bee's expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issuance. See d k n G dot co slash b ball for eligibility and depositive restrictions terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 2: Uh nine, time for nightcap tails.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what we got? What we got? What we got? Excuse me this week question? What gives you that bell?
Speaker 2: Muh dot m I F When someone eats a big Mac, then order to die soda?
Speaker 3: Make it make sense? Oh, I'm trying to cut I'm trying to cut down of chos.
Speaker 1: No that that that that's that. Come on, man, Roger, Honey, if're gonna get a big if you're gonna get a big Mac at the fan of orange soda or get your coc and no ice to get your root Bill man, I don't know, get no die of coke. That don't even make no sense. I don't make no damn sense. I mean that that's that's not an it. But I understand exactly where that individual is coming from.
Speaker 2: But you know, is the older women trying to shame older men in the picking them.
Speaker 3: In the competition with older women. Some young ones.
Speaker 2: There's some young ones that's cutting. Yes, that'll do what you want. Ain't nobody gonna kill me. I paid a call to be the ball you the bass by yourself, the old young one coming with it.
Speaker 1: And and and and I think also you don't have to deal with as much stress, as much full crap, uh not, not as much baggage, if if you know, for the you know what I'm trying to say, trying to you know, I mean, that's I mean, I'm listening. I like I like mine a little a little older, So I'm just throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: I like mine to like me.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it.
Speaker 3: Hey, you like me?
Speaker 2: Like you?
Speaker 3: Okay, let let what it do. That's it, is it?
Speaker 1: And listening and and and you know what, and if if you if if at any point you stop liking me, let me know. Yeah, you got to get in that option too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm out that, you know. I'm okay, I'm look, we're grown here. You don't want to be with me, that's foukay.
Speaker 3: Everything.
Speaker 2: Look, everything is not bent for permanence. Everything is not gonna stand the test of time. And that's okay.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Long as we have a.
Speaker 2: Good time, long as we have a good time, while we have while we let's enjoy that.
Speaker 3: We get two years three years.
Speaker 2: Okay, that was all the That was all it was meant to be, And I gotta be everybody's gotta be okay with that. And if it doesn't work, I told you what gonna work. Well, okay, you had somebody your age and y'all wasn't together for six months, so not what was your excuse? If age was the reason my situation that worked?
Speaker 3: What was yours?
Speaker 2: Y'all the same age, y'all, y'all, y'all twenty months, y'all three years of y'all three years from each other. My situation that worked because I was dating someone ten fifteen, twenty years younger than myself. You dating someone three years or under? So why your situation that worked? And you know everything, you and everybody's house, You and everybody, you and everybody chat leaving a comment, So what about yours? Everybody wants to talk about how junky somebody else house is, and if you went to their house is just as dirty. Man, look here rats riding around in dune. Bugget the house so dirty? So man, get out, get out my face with this foolie d o Joe manny Don Hustle said, picky eaters that can't cook shake in my head.
Speaker 3: You're picky. I'm a picky eat o Joe, You're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you you piggyback, you know you anything anything? And if if when Real takes me to a place, an eatery or the establishment that she knows, I don't frequent, you.
Speaker 2: Get ass talking about a talk about I'm the pickiest eater. We go somewhere, we order, and I tell him, no, he don't want pickles. No, he don't want lettuce. No he don't want cheese, No he doesn't won't catch up. No, he don't want bess. No, can you take that off? I want a burger medium plane, that's it. I don't want trump for fries. I don't want chili cheese fries. I want regular fries.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: Plane, that's it. When I order a steak, I want to dry plate. I don't want none of the juices on the plate. I want to drive plate.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really eat no size. Do they come with mashed potatoes and all this and all that. I just get the fries and I'm going by my business this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I got I understand. Yeah, you you picky. I'm I'm not picky. I try anything once, and outside of me trying things that are different, my routine never changes.
Speaker 3: Now I will try. I guess I gotta, I gotta open up my palette.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm. You know it would help in that area to opening up your palette and trying big feet. Yeah, pig But also listen, also having a having a partner, Oh.
Speaker 2: You will help be you gonna help beat some of these exotic foods.
Speaker 1: No, not me about a partner, a woman. Now, I mean what I've been trying to find for you the past two years. I'm just saying, uh uh, yeah I do. I'll be ordering chicken tenders with sweetened sour. That's what I want, sweet and sour.
Speaker 3: So ah uh.
Speaker 2: Most like a lot of piggy eaters, because if you cook, you got to sample your own food.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's kind of hard to be a picky eater if you cook, because you cooking a lot of different things, right, and you and you sampling it. If you don't sample your own food, what the hell if it is?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And if your cook, chances are you're probably a foody as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 1: I mean the chance of being a sign on y'all don't.
Speaker 3: Want no skinnich. I don't want no skinnish.
Speaker 2: Yell right because you're skinny of your food ain't good because you ain't eat it. You know, I want somebody, y'all know, Hey, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know nobody. They had no skinny grandma when I who had a skinny grandma?
Speaker 1: Hey and grandma and listen, you know grandma know how to cook. I need a grandma with the they got the the little skin hanging over the albone.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need grandma, were skin hanging over the elbow.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's what I'm saying. Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: What we got uh b bow Neil said, when you're lying in bed with your lady and her legs done, raisor cut, you doesn't raised to cut yours because she ain't keeping up with herself. Cut on session over. Yeah you got it, you gotta yeah. Yeah, I ain't had toenails d T B done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You can't be cutting up my sheets with them them claws. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't play that. I don't play that. You know, half half the time, you know, ninety percent of wie even with you it's because heyt hot mm hmm boy, I don't play now, I don't play that hygene is all I care about. Toes, nails, manicure, pedicure.
Speaker 2: You know, hardwood floors like hardwheel flows or little landing strip. I mean either one is.
Speaker 1: I'm not listen. I'm not tripping. I'm not tripping. We we public airport, private airport, as long as I can.
Speaker 3: Land man, are you you can't land on playing in the bushes? Joke?
Speaker 1: Come on, I got a parachute.
Speaker 3: Is this landing rate?
Speaker 2: Anyone that says, anyone that says it's just a dog, I ain't even worry about that. I ain't even worried about that. You already know how for you? What about dogs? Oh that's just a dog. Oh no, I don't have dogs. I have pets. Okay, okay, those are my kids. So go there talking recklessly. You want to that's your first thing, your last time, first, that last right, I mean I think the thing is. Look it goes with I say, and everybody knows how I feel about pets, how I feel about mine.
Speaker 3: No negotiable, negotiable.
Speaker 2: You got a better chance of being able to burth in front of me, you got a better chance of being able to go to the bathroom in front of me or passing gas in front of me. Then have me to get rid of my dogs and say, oh, the dog can't get up on here, the dog can't get up on that.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah they can. They absolutely can and will right. And then when they tell me they can't do stuff, I pick them up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, dog live here? You visiting now, good chance you won't be back. He gonna be right here, here, here, gonna be right here all the way. Yeah, Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I like it. Uh.
Speaker 2: People who have conversations those speakerphones in a public city.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's ridiculous. I don't like that. And some people, you know what, and it ain't even got to be on speakerphone. What my my, my zols, my zouls, my older zols, like grandparents, and hello, loud, the Cubans on the phone. You had the whole conversation. Yes, they right here on the phone. Bro.
Speaker 2: And if you somewhere, oh Joe the phone, and don't answer the phone. Man, who are you talking to?
Speaker 3: Man? I'm talking to Sean. Hey, let me holler.
Speaker 2: And now man, but we must go we must have got disconnected.
Speaker 1: Disconnected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro stop dad, Yeah, oh Joe, I hate that. I mean, bro, come on now. Yeah. And man, I was talking. Man, I was talking. I was talking to this one bet.
Speaker 2: I was talking to this one girl, Ojoe. I called her FaceTime. I didn't know what she was out. She was out in public. Dude on the shoulder. Man that looked like, let me say, what's up here? We go just say if you don't get your nose answered my conversation.
Speaker 1: Bad.
Speaker 2: I'm like, man, people come on, man, Yeah, I mean and plus like if you're like, if you're around something, if I'm around somebody's like, hey, I'm just gonna call you back. You know what I'm saying, I'll just call you back because you know I'm around people and so forth and so on. So I'm just I'm not you know, I'm hey, I Hey, call you back in five, hit you back in ten, something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna I'm not gonna answer.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna answer the phone, you know, Uh, specially if it's it's face time or something like that. If it's something you know, hey, I can wait right on your phone. Okay, I see the phone ringing. Clearly, I don't want to answer it in front of you. We about to talk about you. I don't want you to hear what I'm saying. Don't talk about your ass.
Speaker 1: Hell no, Hey, and.
Speaker 2: Plus, if I call you and you put me on speaker phone, let me know you got somebody in the car, cause you already know how we stalk.
Speaker 3: How we talk, yo, Yeah, you know how we talk. We ball, we're talking.
Speaker 2: Hey, let me hey, and my girl in the car, my mom in the car, my wife in the.
Speaker 1: Car, car first first thing. Soon as soon as she answered the phone, boy, what's up? What Hey? I ain't doing nothing, boy, I'm right here with more people. That's your Q, that's your que right there. Hey, you already know.
Speaker 3: Cause you know me O Joe, Hey, man, what's up? Man? Ain't nothing going on man with them?
Speaker 2: But okay, you should have told me early on.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I don't do that. They were my home. My home boys hit me, you know, not not that they're gonna say anything wrong, but you know, sometimes they want to share a story, yeah, you know, and railing the car with me or you know, I'm in bed or something and they don't know. She home soon as they FaceTime.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: What man? I'm chilling? Broy sure was good. I don't know it's good. But just keep the main thing the main thing though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh okay, well okay, that's the cold. That's hey.
Speaker 1: Keep keep the main thing the main thing. They already know what time it is.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, now you a don't call me FaceTime. My homeboy can't call me FaceTime. Mm hmm oh no, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Oh man uh td Johnson ag yourself said, people eating and talking with their mouths open.
Speaker 3: I got a bad habit of that. I got a bad habit.
Speaker 2: I wait till I sit down and start to eat O Joe and call my sister, and my sister get so bad?
Speaker 3: Why you waiting? You getting ready to eat? You call me? You could have called me before you ate or after you ate? Why you call me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I don't really listen. I'm I'm greedy when I'm eating. I need to be locked in. I ain't. I'm not finna be on no phone. You ain't gonna be on no phone.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm supposed to get so bad on your cause I do it all the time. But I don't even be thinking about it. You know a lot of time. Like, man, you know what I hate on Yo, if somebody, if I call somebody, hey, let me call let me call you right back, And as soon as I hang up the phone, they call.
Speaker 3: You right back.
Speaker 1: Wow, what.
Speaker 3: I don't even I don't even the phone though, Joe.
Speaker 1: Hey, I ain't got no problem. Listen. I ain't got number. I ain't got number twenty six contacts in my phone, so I don't really have them. I don't really have the problems.
Speaker 3: Man I have.
Speaker 2: Man, Look, I had the same cell or man I had, Man, ain't so many, so many, so many contacts over the years.
Speaker 3: Half of I don't even know who they are now for real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if it's somebody you don't call, you probably called once in your life or twice in your life, right man. And I make the mistake of just putting somebody's first name in there. Man, that could be anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I always put first and last name, and I put a title to remind me who the individual is. But I mean I clean. I cleaned house with that man and did a clean sweep, started over with immediate family, my kids. You you know the important people, you know, Doug, Ryan, I have twenty six contacts.
Speaker 2: That's it a lot of times to what I try to do is like if it's somebody famous, I try to use colds because I don't want if somebody to get the phone, I don't want to just really nearly just calling people calling people.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so.
Speaker 2: I think she talked about whats lebron As and you stay on a bull dyve man Yeah, uh Cherito Tirco of being around people who are.
Speaker 3: Rude to the waiter, yeah, oh yeah, I hate that. I don't like people that's rude to anybody period.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And you know what, I always have a thing with Real. We argue sometime when we go places. I have a problem when she sends food back hunk. Now, I don't I don't consider it as rude. But obviously if you order something you wanted to come out how you like it. But it just I don't know, to me, it just it makes it makes their job much harder. Uh when when Real does that and and she complains about an order or something small and like, listen it just if you an't want onions, just take them and just put them off to the side.
Speaker 3: So let me make your question if the Bengals, if the Bengals.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to make sixty thousand, they make a mistake and give you forty thousand.
Speaker 3: You good, You're not gonna complain. Huh, you're not.
Speaker 2: You're pay for you. You want to get mad for you. I'm paying for the food to be the way I want it. Okay, you all right?
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 1: I understand what you mean. It's just it's just something that doesn't sit will with me because I understand how difficult their job is.
Speaker 2: To make that money to come out here the eat. You think my job make money either, you keep telling me. And if God forsaken economy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. It just it's just something. I just it bothers me. I never I've never seen anything back.
Speaker 3: Every I go home and come back.
Speaker 2: Jay Breeze in twenty one forty three, when God taking videos of himself in the gym.
Speaker 1: That's over.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: You talked about me. I'm amake, I'm a mad. I'm gonna make sure I look at it.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 1: And then if I can't see them, make sure you do.
Speaker 2: I don't think I think the gym I go to, I don't think they allow that. Really, I haven't really seen a whole lot of people. Now I don't go. You know, there might be some people in the morning. I'm assuming a lot of people go in the morning. A lot of people like to get their workout before they go to work or after what four o'clock after they get off work. So maybe during the maybe maybe during the day when it's quiet, you might see that. But I don't really see a whole lot of people setting up, you know, cameras or stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I haven't been to a gym like like that.
Speaker 1: Those those are more so the public gyms, and you always see people set up their cameras complaining with somebody when somebody.
Speaker 3: Walking walking from them walk in front of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they always try to they create a scene and like, oh my bad.
Speaker 2: I didn't know I was stepping into a movie. I'm sorry then I walked into your movie. I thought I paid like three hundred bucks a month to come to the gym to be able to work out and just walking. But I didn't know I stepped into your movie scene. Excuse me? Do I get paid to be an extra? Fight World twenty five? People with bad Breath?
Speaker 3: How did you go? Oh Jo, how do you have that conversation.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, how do you have a conversation when somebody got body older?
Speaker 3: You know, you make a like, hey, bro, you want you won't you want?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 3: You want to ment? No, I'm good, You're not good. Bro.
Speaker 1: You gotta you got to you gotta find a way to do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Have you making a joke? Do you make Come on, bro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you probably make it a joke, especially if it somebody that's close to you, you make it a joke. But if somebody really close to you, you kind of tell them, hey, hey boy, but we need to we need to tighten up upstairs now, we need we need to tighten up up there. And I'm telling you something for your good. I don't know who elsehould be around, but they probably gonna tell you what like I'm gonna tell you or you gotta get that right, whatever you got, whatever, whatever you got going on up in there, we need to get that right. Handle that. That's it. Yeah, yeah, you do that. Yeah they understand. Listen, I smoked cigars so often and so frequently, but I'm already conscious of it. So when I smoke, I put I always have two peppermints in the corners of my mouth always. So if I'm smoking, you're talking to me, you never smell. You never smell the goddamn cigars smoke out side of except on my shirt. So when I'm talking, the smell, the smell of the peppermint is always.
Speaker 3: I mean, sometimes I may get somebody a pepper mair. I V that.
Speaker 1: Thing, a peppermint IV. Yeah, yeah, that thing need to be in their blood. Hey, I gotta use that. I'm using that me right there, da IV. Well you so you so you so stink you need a peppermin IV. I'm finn I'm finna kill him with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it ain't nothing bad.
Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I mean when somebody monse smelling like get back, get back. But it's hard because you know, you want to be like like if it's my homeboing. Oh, they already know I'm gonna come on with it with them. But I was somebody like, I mean, how do you tell somebody like, man, what's that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You pass gas? You know it's funny. I'm not even I'm not even in those settings like that. Normally, club settings, loudes, people always, people always want to have a conversation everybody, you know, people always in your face, always want to talk. Yeah, So I'm not I'm not in those settings often. So I ain't really had an issue like that in a very about a long time.
Speaker 2: But it's those people that have the worst breath that want to be right here in your face.
Speaker 1: Right in your face, he bo, hey, and and want to pronounce and want to pronounce every word too.
Speaker 3: Hey, call me. I mean, I mean, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You have been on the phone with somebody and you can smell their breath through the phone. Your life, I can tell you talk your midphone.
Speaker 1: Hey man. Damn, I remember them, Dave. But it's been a long.
Speaker 3: Time, you know, Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: I think for me, I never And I think that's kind of like where I developed a phobia and I brushed my teeth so much right right right. It's because I don't want anybody to say that, and so I became obsessed with brushing my teeth. I keep mints on me always, even if I can't, you know, can't put them. I'll have a couple of mints in my suit and my suit in my soup pocket. And you know, you know, I popped one, but I make sure I'm gonna get it. I've calmed down on you. I ain't at ten times a day no more. I'm at seven.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, he tim was tim was excessive, by tim was excessive. When you first told me, I was like it. But god damn, so you you know how many?
Speaker 3: You know how mean?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure how many squeezes it takes to empty a goddamn tuba too.
Speaker 2: I was going through about in a year time. I'm probably going through about fifty two tubes year. I was going through about a two.
Speaker 1: Week Oh no, absolutely, oh no. I stick to my I stick to my normal in the morning, after I eat, okay, lunch, after I eat, dinner, after I eat, and going to bed. That's enough.
Speaker 2: No. I brushed my teeth twice while you're leaving the house, and I leave the house by six o'clock twice. I brush my teeth before I take a shower, I go downstairs, eat, I brush my teeth again before I leave.
Speaker 3: I get home after you. Yeah, I get home, I eat.
Speaker 2: I brushed my teeth for I go look, lay down, take about an hour, and now I get up, brush my teeth before I go to the gym. I come home, I'll eat, I brush my teeth again, just lounge around, eat, brush my teeth after I eat. Then I brushed my teeth for I go to bed. So I'm down. I'm I'm not you know, you know that that's that's about right, that's about right. So I get I get my sixty seven of those things. Man, I ain't at tea no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's that's too much bron But you.
Speaker 3: Know, I gotta kull.
Speaker 2: I gotta keep the thing, your faith, your faith, your faith social worker. When I'm driving my car, passengers play music or videos on their phone with no headphones.
Speaker 3: Like, what the w t L you trying to get out? Get out? Wait?
Speaker 1: When when they when they do what?
Speaker 3: They're playing music?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm driving passenger, they listen to their phone and they listening to music or watching videos and they ain't got.
Speaker 1: No headphone and they got no headphone. Oh ship, what in the world?
Speaker 3: I don't know. Oh shoot, I'm glad you over there and not over here. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm on the back end of that cold. I'm feel I'm feeling. I'm feeling a little better now. You know, I was under the weather about about two three shows ago. You know, I got a little bit of last little bit of m you could still up in me.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's it. That's it. I'm on the back end. I'm alive and feeling good, you know, energetic, you know. I let I let I finally let real come back in the bedroom.
Speaker 3: I want to get it, hold it out, hold it out on you.
Speaker 1: I had on the couch. I had on the couch. Chat was good. Chat Chat is not too many. It's not too many. Time to get this, uh, this opportunity to talk to you all about myself. I just want to tell y'all, I fucking love you. I fucking love you. I promised myself I wouldn't curse anymore. Uh, but I can't help it. I can't help it. I fucking love it, every last single one of you. And that's pretty much it. I don't need you to I don't need your reciprocation. I just don't. I don't because half the time is probably not gonna be real anyway. See, the love I have for you is unconditional. It's unconditional because whether you like me or not, I'm gonna still love you anyway. And that's pretty much it. And that's how things are gonna go other than that to fight tomorrow. Ben and Vidaez is fighting tomorrow. Tank and Frank is fighting tomorrow. I think that's gonna be pretty good. What else is going on tomorrow? I mean that's pretty much all I'm waiting on. That's pretty much all I'm waiting on. So how y'all feeling?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, that works. It's the weekend. What are y'all doing this weekend? I'm asking questions because I can see the chat and I can see people responding. What are y'all doing this weekend? I know what I'm doing this weekend. I'm gonna be in place to watch this fight. I can't wait. I'm excited. Who y'all got tomorrow? Frank, y'all got Frank Martin, y'all got Tanked? You got Bena Vida? Is I think God been? If there's Mexican Monster, Yeah, it's it's it's gonna be dope. It's gonna be It's gonna be a good one. It's gonna be a good one. It's gonna be a good one. Let me see what else Sunday. Sunday, I'm not going to church. I'm not going to church, but I'm gonna say a prayer for y'all. I'm not going to church, but I'm gonna save a prayer for y'all. So if y'all happen to go to church, see a prayer for me. What's that lights all? That's lesterine? Yeah, I'm talking about I'm talking about lights all.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See that what they have? That what they have? Say? I hit that thing right now?
Speaker 1: Oh Joe, Wait, you stole you stole left from your dentist.
Speaker 3: No, Sha sha't know how to make it work.
Speaker 1: But where you got that from? The big the big one like that that bat that man?
Speaker 3: You know, man, you just.
Speaker 1: Stole the you know, stole the whole, the whole.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That's about a gallon a gallon of listerine. Boy, Well you tripping? Whoa nah? See I and you you're supposed to swallow that while you spit it.
Speaker 3: Out and see what I do? Won't you?
Speaker 2: Now what happened when the pandemic, you know, gyms that stopped up on them and then we're getting off stuck up.
Speaker 3: People were going, I bought about five or six something.
Speaker 1: Okay, you still got them?
Speaker 3: Ye?
Speaker 1: When you get that from Sam's a costco.
Speaker 3: I don't think you could buy them. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, so you stole it.
Speaker 2: I bought it from the gym that was selling them.
Speaker 1: Now the gym don't sell no goddamn listerine. Now they did, wouldn't want nobody going in there. What the hell I looked like?
Speaker 3: So what I put it? I would walk out. I would walk out. I would walk out the gym like this there.
Speaker 1: In your in your gym bag. What you mean when you're gonna put it?
Speaker 3: I just bought it, you just buy it? Okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't never heard of no gym selling, no list of ring.
Speaker 2: But okay, oh y'all wouldn't like to tell you that when I look like stealing some Even if I did, they wouldn't believe I stole it.
Speaker 3: Damn. But I you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hold on, man, you know that that is that that that a yellow one, that originalist ring, that thing that fire from you?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, if if it knocked five from you to let you know it's working, Yeah, let you know that you got some stuff going on that you need to address.
Speaker 2: Mmm.
Speaker 3: So they got they got litenerine toothpaste. Damn, I ain't know that.
Speaker 1: Height but shoot you know, I take it back, back back. I take a throw back to my grandma had me brushing my tea with baking soda. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, grow down here and brushing my tea with baking soda.
Speaker 2: We would take we would take sizzles, you know, ay, and cut the two and cut it over and get all that.
Speaker 1: Get all that toothpaste out. Every last year. You ain't throwing, boy, don't you throw that way? If you don't cut the bat, if you don't cut the bottom.
Speaker 2: Of that bottom, cut the bottom off that thing and cut it up and get that in a bottom there. Oh yeah, I remember them days. I moved with mo Where men complain about menu prices. Oh lord, have Murchy?
Speaker 1: Oh she talked about me. You talk about me because I'm a show complain about the menu price. I'm shure gonna complain about it here. I went somewhere to night, me and real when the dinner dinner tonight at a restaurant by the name of Cassid Matilda. Food was phenomenal, wood was phenomenal. But again it's outside of the realm of the type of places and eateries that I go to. I ordered what I saw on the menu that I knew and recognized. I saw a shrimp pasta thirty eight dollars.
Speaker 3: I was good.
Speaker 1: She ordered something called a porterhouse, a porter summer, a port something, and under mine it said thirty eight. And I asked, like, baby, it's the thirty eighth. Oh that's the price, because it was. It wasn't no dollar sign, it wasn't no no, no, no sound back. I said, white yours got to forty five under yours, Oh that's the okay, all right, bet so you're gonna dollars for you, okay, okay, okay. Now I didn't complain. I just I just made it known that mine was thirty dollars in hers was two hundred and forty five. Yeah, I ain't never seen, I ain't never seen.
Speaker 2: I must she must have got no yo o joe. Who she must have got that talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah she got, yeah, she got she got that that wagon, Yeah that she got the wagon. Okay she got the wagon or whatever.
Speaker 3: Whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was gonna say, porterhouse, don't wally cost that much because they do porterhouse like thirty two forty eight ounces, and then none of that sort too, even the thirty two or third two people and the larger they go. It's like they serve it like family style of tables U style where everybody you know, can you know, get some of it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, oh no, listen, Yeah it was it was a listen to bill. It wasn't that expensive anyway. But like I do when I go out with Real, I don't know how everyone else does, but you know, you know, you know, you know my theory. Yeah, I'll bring a decka wun no cards for every time being Real go to dinner or bringing decor wun no cards, best of three, loser pays the bill. Loser pays the bill. And that's that's the way we That's the way we do dinner. That's the way we do date night. The night I let.
Speaker 2: Stephen A off the hook, I had him on the hook for about thirty five undred dollars that dry age wagu Yeah, about thirty two hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Wait you let him off the hook? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I bet I bet him about the Lakers, uh and the and the Nuggets.
Speaker 3: Right, I should have wait.
Speaker 1: In one game?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have him to have him and then Jamal Jamal Murray hit that shot at the buzz on him. Damn uh Nicole saying she hates dirty fingernails and hands. I agree that is definitely a turnof Yes, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Man who used the rail to get in and out of the pool.
Speaker 1: But damn well, then now we can't use them everybody, So how are we supposed were supposed to Superman jump out the water?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I guess they want everybody to tristan Worth. This is how about the pool?
Speaker 1: Like it's nothing? Yao, man, let me get that guy, damn real so I can get up.
Speaker 3: Out of here exactly.
Speaker 2: Christian Underscore five point two five. My homeboys cheating on good women? Oh lord, hed he go what he said? My homeboy cheating on good women? And see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe ye, oh lord, have mercy, Oh Joe.
Speaker 1: We depend depends. It depends on what you call good. Sometimes being good is not enough. Sometimes being good can. It can be boring.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe, we got time for like three words? You want to do a spellow sinko tonight or you want to put it off?
Speaker 1: Now? We we got what we got. Are we on tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Ain't we no traveling tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh? So when the next show.
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 2: Personally, I was kind of hoping, Uh Boston wind tonight so I can start by vacation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know right, shoot my my my back against the wall. Boy, I'm swinging. I'm swinging against the air like goddamn uh like Cuba Good and Jr. And Boys in the Hood.
Speaker 2: Vivia Aki me saying, y'all really are the truly my best podcast. I enjoy watching and listening to YouTube. Vivian, thank you very much, jaub and actress and up O yo. Oh oh my bad, my bad, my bad, my bad, Q and a Q and a Q and a my bad, my bad.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I asked your hard work. I didn't want your hard work.
Speaker 2: Again, Q and at Vivian said, y'all really are truly my best podcast. I enjoyed watching and listening to YouTube YouTube. Vivian, thank you so much. We appreciate you and we love that you enjoyed our content. Juw acron unking o Yoe who is the entertainer, y'all would throw drawers on the stage for.
Speaker 3: Draws.
Speaker 1: Oh honestly yeah. Oh, Shaka Khan and her day, Shaka Khan in her day, No hesitation, don't care who's around, don't care who judging me? Don't care? Shaka Khan. You see how people was paying one thousand dollars to take pictures with Chris Brown. Yeah, I'm paying one thousand dollars to take a picture with Shaka Khan, like right now, right now? Well she o Shaka Khan and Jill Scott right now.
Speaker 3: Oh baby, Oh, Jill many, book it, book it boy, Jill.
Speaker 2: Have you want to take a park a long walk around the park.
Speaker 1: At But listen, listen, I lie for you before I lie to you.
Speaker 2: But Shaka Khan, Nah, what if you might Let's see if you probably my age, you're a little older. One of the finest women out there with Jane Kennedy. Jane Kennedy, she was Hanley Berry before Halee Berry.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me let me google, Let me let me google, let me google. Let me see what this is.
Speaker 3: Who in the chat? Remember Jane Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Oh, she was on the cover Evenue.
Speaker 2: She was on CBS Today with Brent, Brent Musburger, Jimmy Greek, Arl Cross.
Speaker 3: Jane Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I see ye, I see, I see I see. She mind me of Lena Horn a little bit. She got that Lena Horn or oh.
Speaker 2: I remember when I made the Black College All American team in nineteen eighty seven. She was the key the ooh, she was the speaker. Yeah, man, I got me a pitch. I got that picture. I got that picture of about wall and on my mirror and uh yeah yeah yeah, you know you boy with dressed like Johnny Carrson. You know, I had some kakis on in the blue ladser you know, like the Glee Club.
Speaker 1: You shaw you're shaw.
Speaker 3: Boy? That was back in that one back in the day. Uh, they say, Pam, I'm trying to think who.
Speaker 1: But that's all shock a boy man.
Speaker 2: That disco era Donald summer, the disco era was hitting. You know they come out, they come out in costumes back in the day, oh Joe, you know they was all up. Oh yeah, oh yeah. Uh that's just annie. Are men intimidating? Intimidated by taller women?
Speaker 3: Have you ate? Have you dated one? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure I dated? What true?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: I ain't number six three? Were I dated one? By six seven?
Speaker 3: M man?
Speaker 1: That's about six seven?
Speaker 3: I mean probably. I think the closest I came we were about the same height.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: But if she was, if she wore hell, yes she was. She was slightly taller than me.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: They talk about Ray Leonard girl. Yeah what Nita Sugary, Leonard's ex wife. Whan Nita? She was a very attractive lady.
Speaker 3: Have I did? Yeah? I think my height. My height was the closest that I that I that I've dated. Don't Joe.
Speaker 2: Sugar Rey, Why Nita Leonard? You were about to fel but good times? Oh fe fire back of the day, o Joe.
Speaker 1: She fired right now, But she still find That's what I'm saying you. And what's the name of fine too? What's the neighbor that used to come over?
Speaker 3: Good? Well?
Speaker 1: My goodness? Hey? Well with Loona was Loana?
Speaker 3: With loon was Wlona?
Speaker 2: Was like that?
Speaker 3: Bro was like that, I have you dated the taller woman? Oh, Joe, Yeah, I you hear me.
Speaker 1: I said I dated when that was about six seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Play play volleyball, play volleyball, play basketball, no.
Speaker 3: No, not now.
Speaker 1: Bodies body body, yeah, volleyball players yeah, yeah, yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Dirty laundry in a dorm room stack, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm agree with you. I'm not going to engage in the conversation another topic in trouble. But you know what I'm talking I know exactly what you're talking about. I don't want to stop on the couch.
Speaker 2: Big I say, what's up? Uncle, o'ho. My name is Emmitt. I'm twenty five. What advice would you give me? Because I'm trying to start my own podcast? Uncinspire the country boy from Mobile, Alabama to start a podcast?
Speaker 3: What advice would you give?
Speaker 2: It?
Speaker 3: More? Joe?
Speaker 1: But shoot, man, listen, you got friends, you got an audience. And then next next is content. Content is key. Yeah, that's it. That's how you start.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's gonna be your niche? I mean, what what are you trying to do? I mean, what is it?
Speaker 2: I mean you want to do sports, you want to do entertainment, you want to do politics. I mean you have to have an idea of kind of like what you want to do?
Speaker 3: What? Who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: What are you trying to appeal to? There's a lot more going into it. A lot of people just.
Speaker 2: Think when I get a microphone, to get a camera. But you need to have an idea of kind of like the genre in kunter, the direction that you want to go. Mmmm, and then you know Hey, then make it happen. Get out there and do it. Both ladies said. All me goes back back from the Mexican Sands feeling amazing. I'm a beach baby. I gotta ride a camera well watched. Also, horse riding wasn't an animal excursion?
Speaker 3: You two have done or want to do? Well?
Speaker 1: Animal? Well, I don't think it would be excursion, but it probably would be. But you know, I want to swim with killer whales in a while. Yeah, nowhere, in no way. In New Zealand, they have an excursion for it. It's around five thousand dollars. When they do find the whales out, you're allowed to get in the water and you're allowed to swim with them or snorkel, swim whatever if you can. If you can free dive, you can free dive. For me, I would probably free dive, so I can't wait for the opportunity.
Speaker 3: Well, man, tell you about free dive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I live it. I'm from Miami to do it. So what you're trying to say, I can't swim.
Speaker 3: I didn't say. But free dive?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Yes? Free dive? You know I'm not going I'm not going down that low the killer whales be at the surface.
Speaker 3: But that ain't no free dive.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not saying I don't want no, I don't want no no, no snorkel.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't you don't want breathing apparatus.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, hell nah, especially not now, especially not not not if I'm doing something like that. Absolutely not. I just need some goggle because of the salt water burn your eyes, that's it.
Speaker 2: Uh No, I ride an elephant. I want to ride an elephant, not ride a bull.
Speaker 1: Man ride a bull like I did.
Speaker 3: Man. No, I got both of my hair prepared.
Speaker 2: They tell me, if I'm lucky, I'll get twenty five years out of them. I'm not going to get twenty five months out of them by that bullet throwing me off. Its nobody help if you, uh no, that ain't happening.
Speaker 1: No, maybe choke man.
Speaker 2: Florida Man said, Joe, thank you for all you guys doing and Enjordia show as always. Are you guys going to continue to feature NBA players on night Cap each and every week like a riqu earlier this week. Yes, we'd like to. Yeah, we reach out, but you know, god, y'all a lot of times though Chow when people are like, man, UNC should have this person on the pod or this person on club Shasha. Do y'all not think we reached out to people. I mean, I can't make anybody come home. We reach out, we asked. We try to be as respectful as we possibly can. Sometimes the schedule and sometimes you know we're not fit and that's okay. Yeah, yeah, we I mean we reached out to you know, I want to try to shine a light on the w n B A try to give them, you know, talk about them and and and and highlight them and their performances. Hell, I love to have Asian Wilson. I love to have Stewart, uh, Alissa Thomas, Jean Quell. Ain't got a problem Jewel Lloyd, I think Jeweli come on, I ain't no, ain't no question. She would come on as come on, well we'll see and she got to.
Speaker 3: Uh d T. I love that.
Speaker 1: I know, Kelseya come on, that's my dog now, Kelsey, Kelsey, come on.
Speaker 3: Doctor Frankie L.
Speaker 2: Bellamy said, Hey, fab what's the funniest and most memorable frank You've ever pulled a better part of it?
Speaker 3: I ain't, I ain't. I don't. I don't be doing no pranks no more. I ain't no good sport.
Speaker 1: I ain't done no prank. I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't do no prank when I was playing O, Yo, you won't find I don't do no pillow fighting. I don't do nothing with when the may. We don't people out dated.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't play no games like that right because I already know it ain't gonna end well, so let's just let's not even go there. You and reil be pillow fighting.
Speaker 1: No, no, no no, because she man, she no, she don't play that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: See that's how I am, but realist from Phoenix City, Alabama. Do you know how she grew up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't play man. I don't want no.
Speaker 1: I don't want no part of I know everybody. Look, Oh she's so cute, she's so pretty. Yeah, I don't let them. God damn freckles for you, sir. I don't want I don't want no problems. What do we.
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: We used to get the rookies bad man, I mean and training can oh Joe, you know the bets we get in there, Like I said, we were still the key. We get like water, we feel like the trash cans. So the trash cans be about about this big mm hmm we add you know, yeah, two bottles of syrup, some water, some flowers, cut the pillows off.
Speaker 3: And sneak in their room. They sleep, sleep, got them.
Speaker 1: Hey, yeah, I ain't. I ain't. I ain't really, I ain't really bothered. I ain't even bothered the rookies when I when when the rookies came in, I took them boards on the wing man. You ain't got to deal with no haze in here. We're gonna have a good time, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I had. We had to get them. They got but they chased me down because I had everybody tartan feather. But they hate to practice.
Speaker 3: Deck. Boy, ah bad biker bon says house.
Speaker 2: Are you supposed to change your bathtowels and dry off of towe.
Speaker 3: Within a week?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: In the course of a week. In the course of a week, I do nine towels. No, yeah, nine towers in a week? Boy, you boy, you better than me.
Speaker 1: Bruh. I ain't hitting no nine towers. I ain't hitting nine towers in a year.
Speaker 3: I do not. I do nine towers a week.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: No, serve.
Speaker 3: Boy, I changed the landing on my bed three times a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, now that that one, that one in their sleeping she do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But towel yeah, oh no, I can't drive with the same towel on the same day. Hey nothing, God damn. But yeah, names yeah.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean look, okay, you might say I have O c DAL A little a tag cake. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's bad.
Speaker 3: It's bad.
Speaker 1: It's bad.
Speaker 3: It's bad. Tad O c deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I gotta I gotta light ang wipe my counters down or light or lights aft wife or light soft disinfected the counters down.
Speaker 3: I got a vacuum the kitchen before I go to bed.
Speaker 1: Yeah what Yeah, I can't live like that. Mm hmm, no, sir, Yeah.
Speaker 3: So what as what you put on my what you put on my on my screen? I might have O c D. That's why.
Speaker 2: That's why I don't like to travel with you, ask because all you do is watch and observe.
Speaker 3: So you no, you need to make sure you sent away from me tomorrowroom. How about that?
Speaker 2: You know you? Oh oh, that's what you that's what you think you're gonna be doing. Oh oh that's what you think you're gonna be doing. Oh no, I'm not gonna be able to let you sleep, Ash, I'm sorry. I wish you, I wish you was something I could tell you, but sleep is one thing you will not get on that night tomorrow. Oh no, hey, how long have we been at this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, not tonight, not tonight, not tonight. I gotta get up. I got I got some uh, I got some chores. I gotta get done before I lead tomorrow. I got a long day because you're already there.
Speaker 3: I got a fly Yeah exactly, I know you are there.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you so much for joining us for another episode of Nightcap, and thank you for sticking around to watch the Dallas Mavericks blow out the Boston Celtics in Game four keep their finals hope alive one eighty four. Luca and Kyrie Landaway got them off the great starts, and the role players played exceptionally well tonight. So now if three to one heading back to Boston for Game five with the Celtics a chance again to close it out and win their eighteenth championship, but the Mavericks stay alive to eighty four as they defeat the Boston Celtics and now Boston have a three to one lead Game five in Boston on Monday. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Thank you guys for selling out Shay by Laportier. Hopefully everybody's got their emails about when their orders will be shipped. So I haven't seen anybody tweet me or dm me lately about their orders and expecting their orders. So hopefully all the emails went out about your shipment has been shipped. The linked to Nightcap Merchant paying at the top of the chat use code for a discount. This discount does not only include merch Nightcap Merch, but it also includes Club Shay shaped merch and eighty four merch. We're very, very excited to announce the Nightcap Live Tour, starting off all this twenty second in the a Buckhead Theater. That's a Thursday. We'll travel on the twenty fifth, which is a Sunday in Houston on the thirtieth, the following Friday, Dallas, Texas. Tickets are on sale night ticket mass dot com. Thank you guys again. I am your favorite, OK, Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite. Number eighty five the Rock Runner Extraordinary, the Bingo Ring of Fame Honoree, the Pro Bowl of the All Pro the Living Legend that is from Liberty City, chat O Chosenko Johnson signing up for tonight, Goodnight, God bless Cecil