Speaker 1: But all right, job.
Speaker 2: All across the USC Compton watch Bay to La, come on to California day from out in the valley, we represent that Keller County. So if you're keeping it real on your side of your town, you tune into Gainst the Chronicles Coronic Goals.
Speaker 1: We gonna tell you how are we goals? If I lie my notes will girl like Pinocchio. We're gonna tell you the truth and nothing but the truth.
Speaker 3: Gangs the Chronic Goals. This is not your average shows.
Speaker 2: You're now tuned into the rail mc ain't, Big Change and Big Steels the streets.
Speaker 4: Hello, Welcome to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and Black Effect Podcast Network. Make sure you download the iHeart app and subscribe to Against the Chronicles. For my Apple users, hit the Purple Michael your front screen. Subscribed to Against the Chronicles, leave a start rating the comment. Broadcasting live from the world famous Coin Academy. It's another episode of Against the Chronicle Show and I'm your host, Big Steel, along with Jeff Tonight, we have a gentleman I've been trying to get on the show probably for the past two years. He just would never talk when I tell you so, I described me. He's almost like you know how Muhammad Ali was just a cool last motherfucker. Certain people is just cool, like you know, like Denzel Washington, a cool motherfucker. You feel what I'm saying. Just certain motherfuckers, you know, just gonna be cool. This is like him. This dude always got a fucking smile on his face, and he always got some kind of new venture going and would make it so dope. He could have a whole bunch of excuses. Now he's probably doing better than everybody I know right now for real, the businessman, entrepreneur, he's a motherfucker mogo. I'd like to welcome my boy fucker.
Speaker 1: Man appreciate the awesome words.
Speaker 4: Man, Yeah, oh for sure. You're an inspirational brother. Man. I don't just let me. We don't just let anybody just come sit down with us.
Speaker 3: Dog.
Speaker 4: You gotta be And my thing is this, you don't have to necessarily be the most famous motherfucker in the world. You just got to be interesting.
Speaker 1: Dig that.
Speaker 4: You can't be a normal, just a human being walking around. I would definitely say you an acception gang of silly motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. A ship with the silly.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, we let the ass come to with it. We try to focus.
Speaker 3: We try to focus on, you know, on grown up on grown up men, and especially from our side of the tracks. You know who've who've had a little run ins with the street life or the rap street life or the gang bang life or whatever. And you know, this is what our show is about, you know, trying to shine that light on uh motherfuckers who can come from them and fucked up. You know, they always cast us to be them, them dangerous walks of life or the minister societies or you know with my boy, Big Daddy Kane, you saw, you know he would grow up to be nothing but a hulum. You know that's kind of a maybe in zeal or something. The shooting, that's kind of that's kind of definition they tag on us from the beginning. So we like to shine light on like you said in the beginning, I want to focus on just the famous rap nigga or none shit like that. We like to just focus on positivity from real niggas period. You feel me so exactly, And.
Speaker 4: I think that's always been my thing, bro, me coming where I come from. You've been back to Cleveland, before. Yeah, Brian, from Cleveland to Cleveland is a fucked up city. It's like, so I used to dream about getting out that motherfucker. I love it. I love my city, but I used to dream about getting out of there. I used to say, man, And I had the most basic wishes I should dream. Man. I used to want to have a house without no roaches and the wrecks. That was my most basic dream. I said, if I don't have no roaches, I'm own dog. You know, if if I don't have no roaches, because you know, you can be broke on the West Coast and poor dog. At least y'all got this good ass weather, and your worst neighborhood looks better than like some of our best shit. You know, you could put the heights tag at the end of some of these houses, like you could put Watts heights, and that'll be in Cleveland. That'd be a good neighborhood. Within't to Brian, that'd be a cool neighborhood. It's getting better now, man, But I used to dream, like a motherfucker. Man. That just what it would feel like just to have something. Not that my parents was fucked up. They went to work every day I'll plawed money and salute my parents. I didn't have no bum as parents. But we was in the hood thog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every unfortunately we are. We couldn't come from them silver spoon lifestyles. You see ship, We saw Steve on TV, Ricky Schroeder and bullshit like that. You know, even for a normal motherfucker, it's still was hard striving you getting meal. Looked at my fucking parents as like hard working motherfuckers. But still maybe we was living in Counting, so shit, it's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Motivation.
Speaker 3: It was different from you know when you went over the motherfucking uh. You know, maybe if the church member was having a function and ship you got to go to their house and they living in the great part of town. You know, they living in the face. You're looking around like now this is living.
Speaker 4: You feel you almost getting nerds for one of the homies come over. I remember I had one of the homies that stayed like on the heights. He stayed up like Shaker Heights. It's kind of liked none of them. It was like a little area.
Speaker 3: I didn't had no bust in home.
Speaker 4: See he had he had cousins and stuff, that stayed over there, so we would come down right and man, he stayed at night over the crib one night and a couple of other homies and he said, Broma, go downstairs get something to drink. And I was just like, man, damn, I said, I got it for you. And so racing down the stairs to go to things, he hit them lights on. It's like the walls starting move, he said.
Speaker 1: He said, good ship.
Speaker 4: Then the homie was like, homie slipped on the floor. He said, man, I think something was playing on my leg and I said that that was Ben. That was Ben being this motherfucker. You don't exactly come you come from the same type of environment, right.
Speaker 1: Nah, I don't come from that type of environment. Man. You know.
Speaker 5: Uh, we were standing up and uh, not the best, but not the worst of ship.
Speaker 3: Like.
Speaker 4: So he was one of the my heightest niggas.
Speaker 1: I was like in Highland Park. That sh it ain't nothing.
Speaker 5: It was niggas in black fuss. Yeah, it ain't easy.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Uh, my mom's and my peoples come from Chicago, so that's the root.
Speaker 4: So you were mid with.
Speaker 5: Yeah at heart you feel me and they deep.
Speaker 3: Where we grind me as some motherfucking hell.
Speaker 5: Yeah right now, So they come from them conditions, you know what I'm talking about. And so where we were to them with awesomeness, you feel me? Oh yeah, for sure, looking back, it ain't wasn't that awesome, you feel me. And then we eventually moved out to dinner Pasadena, which is you know, super beautiful, you feel me, manicured lines and all the underground shit is hidden, you know, So just came on up like Jefferson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And uh, different spots and Dina or you know, you got spots and Dina that look like Watts, you know.
Speaker 1: Then you got Spots and.
Speaker 5: Dina that looked like motherfucker Beverly Hills, you know what I mean, all meshed up real close.
Speaker 3: By, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You got a different dynamic going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They they work real hard to keep it the rose Parade, real Rose paradish, you know what I mean. So they paint the projects, they'll keep everything nice and pretty, you feel me. So, uh the roaches and shit, nah, but I had different shit, like you got all these trees and Dina, So you know, Nigga had to deal with rats every now and then you feel me. I'm terrified to motherfucking rats. Me a rat getting the motherfucking house.
Speaker 1: And this game over. I'm ready to move, you know what, burn the whole house down.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Blow that shit up, you know what i mean, but not too much rough rough.
Speaker 1: Conditions like that. You know they was hustlers, man.
Speaker 5: Everybody in my family is like the bad boys were dope dealers and motherfucking peas, and you know what I'm saying. And the girls were like, go to work and look all professional and shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Which path did you lean towards?
Speaker 1: I was a nerd man, I'm a super nerd.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 5: I want all the accolades and dina. You know, niggas know me. They know me for championships.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: Spelling bees, you know, essay contests, you know what I mean. What's that ship where they got the math? What was we doing that to Cathline? Some shit we was doing, you know what I'm saying. An athlete too, you know what I mean. And then you know, street elements started to seep in.
Speaker 4: Yes, And I was gonna ask you, man, because you're real well around the dude, and you one of those dudes. Man, think you so smart. You probably had to keep your ass busy and the kids kept you occupied with something at all times, right right, because it seem like you can get into some mischievousness which were gonna talk about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would create my own shit. I get into shit, but not boring motherfuckers was doing. So I guess the first real thing uh me and the boys got into it was like stealing shit, jack and shit, you know what I mean. It was jacking bikes. We take my fucker's bikes, hook them up, you know, do all that shit slanging, you know. Then that went to cars, you feel me, the older homies with jack and cars. Now, like I said, I grew up in Harland Park, so I was used to dealing with essays.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 1: I wasn't uncomfortable dealing with essays, you feel me. And then at that time.
Speaker 5: You had niggas pushing the l gang shit, so you had to pass than the Latin Kings, you feel me. They would fuck with the brothers, you know what I mean, They end up you know, uh yeah, but uh so fucking with them, you feel me. Growing up. Uh, they were jacking cars, and I would go over there with my boy, oops, and we'd learned how to do this shit, you know what I mean. We see how they you know, break the side off the chevy and move the teeth down and start the car up, like oh shot, we reverse engineered the science, like damn, how do we get to that old jother?
Speaker 1: So we would go on a spree.
Speaker 5: You know, I think that first little round we motherfucking broke into probably like fifteen cars, right, so, but we was messing up. We couldn't get the car, so we just fucking their car up.
Speaker 1: We get in that joint. Uh.
Speaker 5: Knew how to get into different windows and cars, different little techniques depending on what the car was whatever and so uh. And that's why I ended up going for Cherokees too, because you could just pop that little, uh little diamond window it used to have, you know what I mean, Just pop that little diamond window and get up in the joint, break the little side little box off, take it off. And they got these little teeth in there, these little metal teeth.
Speaker 1: Click that boy down one time, Dean bean bing, you get excited. They didn't want more time, you feel me and.
Speaker 5: You're up out of here, you know. So you had to deal with that little box being broken. So you see a lot of times cats wrapping something up around it or taking you back up, you know. And you had easier cars like uh toyotas.
Speaker 1: You could take them out with scissors. You feel me, break the scissor off.
Speaker 5: You could open the car with that joint and pop punch that joint right down into the uh they got issue the ignition and just turn that off of goal.
Speaker 4: I'm tripping all you said, you've broken the cars the first I can just imagine the motherfucker coming go to word like that. Just don't came and fucked up my oldest.
Speaker 3: I can't get mad as the motherfucker didn't even take the motherfuckers came and Tom stood up. Was was was after lifestyle? Like because you know you you was You was a smart, articulate you know, young kid. Yeah, what lured you? Just being in the atmosphere, the environment, my peoples I.
Speaker 5: Got I think now as I look back, I think I got.
Speaker 1: A problem or I had a problem. You feel me.
Speaker 5: I just like to get into things like being a live wire.
Speaker 3: You feel me. It's chievous, that's what we do with you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: We definitely seemed like one of them cats that's so smart that you just got to keep his ass occupied with something. Man, you know what you're going in to soccer?
Speaker 5: That's engaging me though, you know what I'm saying, And I was engaging the heart racing, you know what I mean, pulling it off, having the heart to do it, getting the car driving, not even knowing how to drive a car. You know, first we just started off like, man, we don't need to.
Speaker 4: Figure out how oh is you doing all this?
Speaker 1: This is like elementary school, you feel me. Then it's just like fifth grade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they shit, it's on milk crate trying to steer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you got cracked for it right now, Jane Cars, Nah, I ain't never got caught up for nothing until like high school.
Speaker 4: We gonna get through that right here. So you go, that's your entry point. Is the fucking with cars?
Speaker 5: This ship, I mean gang of Cars were talking about going in sixty seconds?
Speaker 4: Was you making some money?
Speaker 1: Not till later it was just for the fun of it.
Speaker 3: You always just getting cars just to jo Niggas did then enough that the hood was just just doing we didn't know about making money and dry this motherfucker around the park off right like that right niggas he thinking about, no, buddy, I gotta go home. Later, were about to see an even with Nigga twelve and coming home with money, and you do this ship for fun. That's why I said.
Speaker 1: You, what's your favorite carjacking movie? Only made like four.
Speaker 3: Five of them. That New Jersey Drive was the ship New Jersey Drive. I did a song on that soundtrack and motherfucker's added that movie was was cracking.
Speaker 5: And that was kind of like that mimic kind of close they were. They had East Coast feel to it though, but just like that, like we had a crew the cars, you know what I mean, Like, man, let's go get a whip.
Speaker 1: Let's go get it.
Speaker 5: And I used to hang out with older people too, so and that's when we started learning how to make the money. When the older homies was seeing how we were. We were getting all these whips.
Speaker 1: Like how these little niggas pulling off more whipstock? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I just had a good spot too, Like I never went to nobody's house. Your house is your sacred ground. I always believe you a fool if you go into a man's crib.
Speaker 1: Trying to take from him.
Speaker 5: So you know you got coming, whatever you got coming. But when you to me, you out in public, low key, your shit is supposed.
Speaker 1: To get taken if you park it spur certain spots.
Speaker 5: You feel me, if you park in your fly luxury car all the way in the back of the theater, all in the cut nigga with coverings and bushes, you asking.
Speaker 1: Me to take this.
Speaker 4: Basically in front of a roost from and some shit.
Speaker 5: If you leave in your keys in your car and you think you got enough time to run in the store and I'm walking by the younger version this were talking about the you know, we interviewing this younger version cat right, you know we're going back in time because I've learned how to channel those energies and we could get to that later, but I learned how to channel that, uh, that feeling that comes up like you want to get into something, into business adventures. And that's why you're always saying I always got a new venture because that energy I've learned to get excited about, Like you know, I break down when I go to a concert and I don't enjoy any kind.
Speaker 1: You could take me to any.
Speaker 5: Concert and I'll enjoy it for the whole art of the business part of it.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: I break down the whole shit. I get invited to QBES three on three. I follow a cord all the way outside to the motherfucking satellite uh truck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like damn, where's this.
Speaker 4: Rock figure out?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: See the type of dude you would roll up to this motherfucker to be a satellite and a parking like you're talking, I can go live.
Speaker 1: That's why I got this screen. I'm at that three on three.
Speaker 5: Were there for a whole separate for some West comedy gym shit, and we invited out Cuban vite rplaw go. We on this trip, and we down there chilling pictures on the web with all this doctor j everybody out there, and I'm tripping a fanning of some whole other stuff. I'm tripping on the logistics, the arena, the price going over here as opposed to why he went from crypto to.
Speaker 1: Whooped you whoop. I'm following the cords.
Speaker 5: I understand where the tables are, just like we got the media center broken down, So I'll following the cords. I'm like, well, where's these? Why is it a test here? And why is it rolling there instead of going here? So I'm following it and I'm like, damn, this is a long cable. I thought you lose after so many I said, oh, this is a different type of cabling.
Speaker 1: Oh look at the you know.
Speaker 5: And I go all the way outside to the satellite truck, you know what I mean. So you know I've learned the channel all that energy, you know what I mean. So you know not to digress. But you know, the youngster you feel me had it that same way he was. He would get juiced up and had nowhere to wrecked it. And you're too young to even be allowed to so many activities. You can't drive, you can't do this, you can't do that, you can't do that. You can't you know what I mean. Because they expect your mind to be at a different But if your IQ is kind of higher and you already like with it, you think you wit it. Like this little person thinks he don't see himself as this little dude. I'm looking back at fifth grader's I look, I'm driving sometimes, man, I look, I said, ain't no way, bro?
Speaker 1: Was that me? Not that little dude. Ain't no way, ain't no way.
Speaker 5: And that's probably why he got away with a little shit too, because you probably see him walking through the parking lit I ain't no way man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look that's what I say. You look real inconspicuous, like, oh, this is a cool dude. He's not hurting the white nice y.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The next thing you know, they whipped.
Speaker 1: Gone up gown gown gown.
Speaker 5: And so we might double back at this spot. I might get two cars out the parking lot, bounce, we go parking.
Speaker 1: Like, man, let's go back.
Speaker 5: That was That was kind of because we were timing like there wasn't no security or ain't nobody, you know, it's just empty.
Speaker 1: Let's go back, take another one, same spot.
Speaker 4: You feel me, He's going back to the same.
Speaker 1: Same spot, burning him out. Yeah, it was a big old.
Speaker 3: Like I said, when you mother frush, because when you were at that, I don't mind.
Speaker 4: Yeah, was always the big black nigga. So everywhere I went, people knew it was him. He was over there. He was the one over there fight you know. So I was always getting cut. You just looked like you was one of them. Hide and plain sight, just blending in type of little kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, you know, uh yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they would never suspect he could be walking around the crime scene. They didn't think about his head.
Speaker 5: And yeah, they ain't worried about me, you know, and even at school when I would get into stuff at school, because it would.
Speaker 1: Be the same way.
Speaker 5: You know, I'd be the kid that got in trouble for selling candy or you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You know why I.
Speaker 3: Didn't want a nigga push him candle? Well what did they what they associate that with? I used to try to push candy at school. You used to always get in trouble. Why why they wrote the ship it's fucking candy. Well you know what they think thinking they like nigga, you push it herving were he ain't got diabetes or something, they eat a candy bar, they might be liable because they can say they got it, that's true, or somebody choke on some shit or your ass crazy.
Speaker 4: And you never put the raised blades in the muffler, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 3: We ain't putting nowherey We serving indeed got all that hypothetical ship you cover with. It's motherfucker talking about razor blades.
Speaker 4: Sh hypothetical. They got case scenarios for your ass. You can't eat the next we don't want to be liable or something that they still thinking say they don't.
Speaker 3: Want to motherfucker, go ahead, spend their twenty five cent on this loud Later on this pack that I got for fifteen cent, I'll trying to serve it for twenty five. Man, Let me get off y'all having these little weaked shit. Y'all give it the kids, I cream and Ship at school. Let the nigga serve some candy. Trying to get my introduction. I'm trying to get my introduction going. You know what I'm saying, right all right, I'm trying to get my introduction to the to the hood, to the hood. Ways you get me, I'll see the niggas out there like okay, okay, that's all. Let me go to the store this morning. Give me a couple of these suckers a couple of packs, and now, Laters and Ship won't if you won't, and I'm breaking the motherfuckers down. No, you can't get the whole pack, my nigga. You get one now, Later, nigga, ten cent, give it up. I'm trying to get my introduction going.
Speaker 1: Imagine if the educators had the power to uh.
Speaker 5: Witness that and harness that energy and start crafting that, you know, that entrepreneurialship any early you would flo.
Speaker 3: Had a mind stealers and more of CEOs of corporations exactly so exactly one more thing. They don't want you hustling, Okay, but they get your ass out there and hustle a boxing can exact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure here you might be impeded.
Speaker 3: They come up here and serve my own ship. But then every year y'all rolled around and want me take these thousand dollar bars of chocolate hout on the block. Now you're feeling pressured because if you don't sell enough, you can't go on that motherfucking trippers. Yes, knowing your check this out family broke as a motherfucker. Ain't nobody trying to buy no five dollar chocolate bars. Now you're trying to hustle everybody in the family, the sister, the aunties, You calling up people at the church. You trying to sell these motherfucking five dollar chocolate bars.
Speaker 4: Nigga, fuck you crazy. I'm gonna tell you what I did. Man. They gave me a box of candy bars and seal and I have to steal a double because I was on the football team.
Speaker 3: And say say you didn't eat some of the montherfun.
Speaker 4: I ate.
Speaker 3: This, man, I say, you want try your bob to pay for him like.
Speaker 4: This, I had like a double box. I played football, so I had to raise little fifty dollars from my little uniform, you know, Cleveland school to support the motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: So I go home and I'm like, I got a dollar, right, I don't say that. I said I could eat one.
Speaker 3: There was one t that trick nigga that shouldn't got work, and it was one of the ones thought that had the rice crispy things in the caramel, right, and I ate that and I.
Speaker 4: Said, man, I get me. I was just gonna eat lunch. I ain't one with the carremel. And that ship was so good. They didn't know I don't make like chen candy bars.
Speaker 3: Dog, you can't just the ballate about five of the motherfuckers and he looking at the up the little envelope and it got one dollar in that something I.
Speaker 4: Phoned out right. I thought it was a cut pound on the inside of that motherfucker that you got a free cheese hamburger up at Wendy's. You got a free hamburger Wendy. So I saw those, I went took my six things to Wendy's. That nigga, you I ain't have no money. I'm trying to I'm smart. I use this man before you know what, man, My mama came in there. She said, give me them candy bars. She had some people at the church that go by all of them, so I'll come with one. She said, what other box that boy? And I'm like, oh, I might have left that school of lork. He said, quick wiring, motherfucker, you ain't left no boxing schools up. She went in the room and pulled my things back and saw that box and the rappers all behind the bed. She whopped my ass to beat your got my ass. She had to take her money from she got away for that whole bot.
Speaker 3: She said, all dollars that all that ship. But it come on you on your schemes. Why they do that to us.
Speaker 4: Though, using pieces in their business like this, No I don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't get that ship. Nigga. We and we already like you know, struggling, starving. They expect the nigga to go out. Who the fuck can afford to pay for a five dollar chocolate bar?
Speaker 1: The people coming out of Ralphs.
Speaker 3: And then your black ass can't go to the motherfucking white neighborhood is selling them because they gonna look at you like, nigga, you gonna stole these motherfuckers.
Speaker 4: Right man? You know what?
Speaker 3: So twelve then they used to rob niggas blind man, what the fuck was all that boys? Ship? And it always went down to the motherfucking I never got your CDs man, my motherfucking records, But what it was, I got an ass hooper for that too.
Speaker 4: I did that ship right, and they were still just random.
Speaker 3: Out smart enough to know not to do that bullshit. It was just having you got your ass knocked out.
Speaker 4: And I put my mama's name on that motherfucker.
Speaker 3: Remember that big ass motherfucking phone that just sit on the table. It was big and green or yellow. Nigga, you get cracked like a motherfucker bean. You come in here with some fucking record scabs and ship please, niggas, I'm talking about it. I used to try to run to the stove for some twelve inures when raps started, Cause, man, let me walk in the store with a fucking record in the house. Moms would kick your motherfucking what the fuck you spending money on this ship? Fu? Man?
Speaker 4: You know what my mama, man, I signed them for my mama's name, right. I was one of them niggas side with my mama's name. Right. So she kept getting these albums. She what is this?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 3: Ain't one of this sposed?
Speaker 1: Mom's on the phone, all you.
Speaker 3: Gotta be upside the head for the caddy and you with it did so fucking could love be a house ship to pick this up.
Speaker 4: Mom's on the phone with the people, right, She's like, I haven't ordered nothing to do, not send nothing else over here out of order. They said, well, we have a the sign thing. My mom says, you ain't gotta sign nothing from me. Send it them people. This the mail, right, they send the they send a thing.
Speaker 3: She'd have seen your ass.
Speaker 4: She was like, other right there. My mama said, come here, can't what was this right here? And I said, I don't know, mama, And this you gotta remember this back in the day. So the ship was all pig dog right there. And so my mama, man, she grabbed this thing that you can get strapped to a person. Just bore my ass off the skin record. It was your ass ordering through. They just sent every Columbnia house. Yes, everything, come over there. She had Duran, Duran come, he ordered to say.
Speaker 3: He wasn't even getting no nigger records.
Speaker 4: He was just getting They were taking you. They would send you the top records. You didn't have no order things outside of your initial ship. They based on your taste. And you know, I guess probably because I ordered some mom remember that she used to go the craft.
Speaker 3: Work ship for friends.
Speaker 4: I ordered all that ship.
Speaker 3: Right what, I'll see why she got your ass. Somebody getting told you get your glass to low Beach. It's sticky call it. He got running up candy accounts and record fucking clear of the house and count.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so a mecca.
Speaker 3: So you're in the middle school when this is going on, when you're selling the candy and stuff, right, No, that was elementary school.
Speaker 4: Elementary school. So what was your next kip you're doing? How long did you fuck with the cars?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 5: I don't think that ever really left me, but we just went wild once we realized how to do it, you know what I mean. In junior high, I think we went wild doing that stuff. And then you know, uh, the older dudes got kind of caught up in some big ass sting and that kind of slowed everybody's down, you know, slowed the tempo down on that, you feel me, But the skill set in the thrill to just be like uh, for me, it was more being able to I thought it was fascinating being able to turn this thing on, you know what I mean, to be able to like crack a safe or because each thing, each model was different, and then each year they got like smarter and would create a little different mechanisms to make it harder for you to get that joint, you know, Like the Grand Cherokee you couldn't do it no more that same move that you did on the little wagon, you know what I mean. And all the Chevyes was kind of like easy work, you know. So it's just like the models, and then you start wanting to learn how to do the hot wiring. You know, you want to start learning different techniques, like it started turning digital, so you know, being able to do the capture keys, you know what I mean, and turn them joints on, capturing the signals for the garages and all that good stuff, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So you got advanced with it then yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: The niggas are walking around now with antennas and shipp through Yeah right now for your fob. Is that yeah, And take the signal for your fob and turn your shit on.
Speaker 1: Turn your ship right down, and your ship.
Speaker 4: That's why motherfuckers got the maganism key cases with the don't even.
Speaker 1: Yeah you just take you go to a car and program again and just turn the car on. Just hook up into that joint it's a computer and turn that joint on.
Speaker 4: You feel me? That's crazy.
Speaker 1: So, I mean that's sophisticated.
Speaker 5: So you know, I don't think nobody will really be on that because there's so much tracking and stuff like that on cars now, you know, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm about the loop. I don't know anymore. But I would assume I would assume.
Speaker 5: That those cats would It'll have to be like a like they're gone to sixty seconds type thing, like where it's a big order and you're doing something for like one of those syndicate cats that's gonna be sending it on afraid or something.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Let's fuck up a nigga, put your car on the boat.
Speaker 3: See that again for again. Oh yeah, man, you let motherfucker tell you right down.
Speaker 4: He's so crazy. When I went to New Mexico State, you would always see on the news they had a video the police chief over there driving the stolen car Chexas plates still on and everything. They come right over there, pass snatch a car if you able to drive in that fuck they ain't. Nobody do nothing about this showing on tape, Life on tape. Police officer in the Mexican town of Waters is driving a stolen car still had the nerve to add of plates on there.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. You believe in carma?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah?
Speaker 3: How about you? Definitely? So?
Speaker 5: You know how about uh you seen like that Spider Man shit, different dimensions you believe in different.
Speaker 1: Dimensions the reality? Yeah? So, uh dig this right. We're talking about the car jacket ship. Uh.
Speaker 5: Me and wifey. You know this is a few years move now. Me and wife are doing her thing and uh I get her a car for you know, a push present for her, uh for my first born Phoenix her Uh dream car was a range driver.
Speaker 1: So we get this rains.
Speaker 5: And I hook it up like you know, put all. You know, I'm into curating making things look pretty, so I make this.
Speaker 1: Car like a work of perfection. She loved this thing. It was like a root beer purple Matt Freeze.
Speaker 4: I can see some stuff. You you got very good take.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, I appreciate it. You feel me, and uh, I'm outside the car outside you feel me?
Speaker 5: And I mean in seconds, I go outside and I don't even notice because I got so many little whips. You feel me, don't even notice. I go on to my other car. It wasn't until I get in my Testa and I look at the the armrest is broken off.
Speaker 4: I said, somebody tried to check I'll break into my car.
Speaker 5: And I remember my keys being in the in the range and I looked, I said, out the range gone.
Speaker 1: So I go and rewind the tape.
Speaker 5: I mean we talking about seconds, Yeah, be lapsed.
Speaker 4: They was just up in there, motherfuck, go and gone.
Speaker 5: But I left my key in there, so they were just and they were just going through the cars. And uh, happened to notice that my car turned on. You know what, I'm saying, oh, it's on. You feel me now? Of all my cars, I always got my tracker shit on for whatever reason, call it whatever reason.
Speaker 1: You want to. This one instance, I ain't got the tracking system turned on on my guard right, So I'm like, damn, I can't even get to it.
Speaker 5: So I put a little apb out through the little through the streets, like, man, if y'all get eyes on my prize, man, let me know, so we could go repossess it and all that.
Speaker 1: But I'm thinking in my head, I was mad. I was hot, steaming. I was like, boy, they so lucky I had that, you know. I was like, oh my goodness.
Speaker 5: And I said, if I would have came outside, it would have just been drama.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: And I got happy, man, I said, you know what, that was the little that was my I hope that nigga has a good time.
Speaker 5: I hope that nigga has a good time in the web. Yeah, I said, to clear my slate, I hope that clears it up.
Speaker 4: You feel me?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Uh, wife, he was mad for a cool minute, and I was trying to explain to her. You know that little perspect active right there, you know, what I mean. I was like, that was me in a different dimension. I don't want to come out and hurt me in a different.
Speaker 1: You know, for reality, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And in mosity, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know, over a whip, you know what I mean. I got insurance, I got I got the bread back for the car and all that through the insurance and all that good stuff.
Speaker 4: So they just they stripped that motherfucker on.
Speaker 5: We never got it back, y'all, never got the car.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They ended up catch getting caught up.
Speaker 5: The young KB got caught up because he had a he was potting. This got greedy, you know, everybody was trying to salvage the things in the cars. It was eye watching there. They tried to slang the eye watch and got them caught up. They ended up doing time over some whole other ship unrelated to the car, and then they found the car. But they had already cast me out for the car. So they wasn't gonna give it back to me on you know, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I know they cast you reflp.
Speaker 3: They gonna reflp.
Speaker 4: Yeah. They wanted to soth with that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: So so I felt like that cleared up the whole little slate. But it was just a trip. How I had had to go on my mind and just feel about it. I was like, man, now because I was looking on the camera at these motherfuckers how they't move it and getting down right, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, man, yeah, it's a whole different thing, you know. Like you said, it's usually big people behind that shit, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean, these was kids, man, this was actually young. I'm telling you man that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Often to you, yeah, yeah, often to Earth for HERD fifteen. Hey, so you progressed on you got the cars going. Yeah, something about you strip me man, that you had that she was out there just in a little bit.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The ISM's always been in my body, you know. But uh yeah, you know that that just comes.
Speaker 5: Uh it's all just natural, just natural shit, man, you know what I mean, charismatic shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I heard with older pe people. So I had older girlfriends, you know what I mean. My girlfriends were really like from my class, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I might, like, you know, back.
Speaker 5: In the day, flirt around her, but those were mostly like my homegirls.
Speaker 1: My girls are older because I used to hang around doing older shit. You know what I mean. I think I had a package in my hand.
Speaker 5: You know, I had a pound by fourth grade, you feel me, and was serving pounds of stress, you know what I'm talking about. Hanging with you know older hanging with that older crowd, you know, and hoop and playing basketball. Just had me around certain crewis I just knew, just ended up knowing a lot of motherfuckers through different weird little situations, you know what I'm saying. And I would always have something that would some weird shit that I shouldn't have had, like a whip, you know what I mean, And like, damn what you got a whip for? Like you meet og Sky, you know Sky being an og around Dina for a long time.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know, I came with a nice whip with him. Like, man, hey, I heard you cash out for interiors. Man, you know what I'm saying. And so I'm sure that's a trip.
Speaker 5: Looking again, when you look at the youngster I'm looking at this youngster approaching me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what the is this? You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So, uh, it's just a trip, man, It's just the natural shit that just goes on you end up running into and meeting certain people. You know, and one of my homegirls was in the game real early.
Speaker 1: You feel me, so you know.
Speaker 5: I got a lot of introduction to that world, you know, from being around her.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: She could go out there manager now, she would be doing her thing, and you know this nigga will be whooping on her, you feel me, and the homegirls.
Speaker 1: Would be like, you know, Macca, you gotta you know telling this.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, cause I'm really you know, my lineage comes from it.
Speaker 1: You can go get the book, you.
Speaker 5: Know, check it out, Pimp Life Part one and two by Chicago Red You Feel Me on Amazon right now, uh, you know, and it talks about that little lineage of ship that just passed on from Chicago and all. You know, Chicago. The Mill West is different, man, how they hustle, you know. And I don't think out here in Cali even to this day, like they I'm sure there's some pickpocket motherfuckers, you know, Cat and Pig's.
Speaker 4: Like that's a big thing out here. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I mean now I couldn't speak on it. Uh. I think we had our little episodes with peak pocket and all that. But that would you know, that had to be probably in a different element, you know, I don't think it would have been no neighborhood type of scenarios or what it gotta be like, you know, some kind of like maybe you walking downtown in La or somewhere Hollywood, don't or some ship like that, you know, trying to pickpocket a nigga at the local nikash neighborhood. Exactly, you feel me.
Speaker 5: No, That's what I'm trying to say. Oh, it's like in the Midwest they got cruise. They was calling them cannons, you feel me. And so these cats would move like in cruise to Jack and the ain't yeah, like you said, ain't gonna just go to the liquor store, nigga. They gonna plan it out like we're gonna hit this event or that event.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I think I was in one of them cannons men when I was in Cleveland. We didn't call it that. Weeks all walking to like lost in some ship like that Rember Lost is Brian. It was like our seven eleven, we're walking that motherfucker eight of us. Nick just grab a thing and beat jerkys off the shelf. Another nigga might grab a case of beer and the chiff you just walk past the mother fucker like this. They make the look natures like this.
Speaker 5: That's that flash mob shit. That's that's flash mob shit I'm talking about. Like, like you got three people and you know, one catch job may be the you know, be talking to you.
Speaker 1: One cat's job maybe to do something else.
Speaker 4: You'll got a whole con going on.
Speaker 5: That's how they move, That's how they move. That's what I'm trying to say, that the hustles be different out there, you know what I mean. And so when you come from the parents of these cats, you know what I'm saying, or the like my family, it was fourteen kids on my dad's side and twelve on my mom's side, you know what i mean. These ain't rich families, you know, these black families and these households. And it was because of the laws that these situations even existed. So you can't even blame your people. It was illegal to get abortions, you know what I'm saying. It wasn't until row versus way that you know, motherfuckers could even do shit like that, you know what I'm saying. And so if they chose to do something they have to go to an underground doctor who doing shit with a hangar and all type of weird shit.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Chicks nowadays they just go into seven eleven popa pill, you feel me. So it controls and therefore you know it's different. So back then, you had these families, all these big families, you know what I mean, starving and under one roof. You know you're gonna have some of the dudes doing some underhanded shit in the community.
Speaker 1: God damn it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so in the Midwest, you got these cats doing all this shit. And I come from these big families, so it's certain shit to just pass down that is them. Was just definitely one of them things that was just passed down, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So you got the home girl out there living a fast life and they just gave you the wheels.
Speaker 5: Start turning your head now, now, man, I'm telling you, it was always we would we we were doing parties, you feel me. In high school, right, the crew, my crew was known for having trees.
Speaker 1: And throwing parties, you feel me.
Speaker 5: And I had a lot of respect in the community because, like I was saying out early on, I was doing all type of stuff and would half stuff for the older people. So when they would me, they were it was always like excitement. When older cats see me, they you know, they smiling ear to ear, like, man.
Speaker 1: This motherfucker is this natter, This motherfucker got woa whoa boy? This motherfucker. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: And so when I come around, it's always love, you feel me, And uh, that love would go into these parties. Man, I'm throwing these parties, and I'd had these chicks at the parties and they would be jumping, man, and the girls that would want to come out to these parties, you feel me wanted to be like at the time, Uh, I'm battling with girls going wild?
Speaker 4: Right, Oh so you had so you putting them on video, can on all this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we live on the internet. You feel me going, I'm wired up?
Speaker 5: You feel me, uh, or we'll feel however we're doing at the parties wherever we was doing, we're known for throwing these little functions, and so we record them and then had a footage available online.
Speaker 1: I'm streaming it, you feel me, uh, And at that.
Speaker 5: Time it's like damn near impossible to stream. I'm gonna figure out the way these streams are right, Yeah, yeah, I had encoders. I knew it's the same shit now that goes on. They just do it in the background so smooth. Don't know what's going on. They in code that everything's being encoded as it's happening. It's just so smooth. You don't have to have a separate encoder over here and running this over here. And you know what I'm saying, you ain't got to have all all these functions and boxes and transmitters and converters because it's just naturally shit. I could send you a video right now with us not even having no wires. Yeah, you feel me so uh, you know, to be able to deliver this back in the day was kind of, you know, a trip.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 5: And I'm getting views and a lot of U traction, not even from local people, it's from people I don't.
Speaker 1: Even know, just out there in the cyber space.
Speaker 4: Feel these high school girls, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we in high school and some of them older. It's a it's a mix because I got I got older.
Speaker 1: Homegirls putting us in the middle. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because motherfucking uh, I don't get food. Your motherfuckers love some crazy content. Starting back from then, it wasn't even you, wasn't even considerate time to you.
Speaker 4: If you're a nigga in Texas somewhere or or motherfucking Minnesota and you're like, oh, they're having a party out there, and there's my chicks on there, you know what I mean, they let the.
Speaker 1: Ship twerking and ship you had.
Speaker 4: The girl was like getting busy and dropping like it's hard and all that ship.
Speaker 1: It's just a regular party.
Speaker 5: But you know, you have your chicks to get a little wild and start twerking or some ship, you know what i mean, popping their cheeks and ship.
Speaker 4: So you're really out there competing against the girls.
Speaker 5: Going well, and when it comes down to volume and downloads and ship, you know what I'm saying. And so uh, but I'm not monetizing that.
Speaker 1: I'm just putting the ship out.
Speaker 4: I'm just doing it being a young nigga.
Speaker 1: Don't know what you're doing. You feel me, don't know what's going on, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: But it's just leading the different ship, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: One thing leads to the next, lead.
Speaker 4: To us talk about them That's what was the next face.
Speaker 1: Uh, you know.
Speaker 5: Uh so we're throwing parties, you know, we got shit rigged up, you know. Uh and uh so the homegirls getting whooped off right uh and they hollering me to go holler at you know, holler at this motherfucker. And I'm telling you can't. You know, she got to That's what she's fucking with, you know what I'm saying. So she basically getting in my ear like if we go down here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Uh, I'll pay you you.
Speaker 5: Feel me, just make sure nobody you know what I mean, fox with me. And you know, being a little activated soul, I'm like, ain't nobody gonna do nothing, you know, blah blah, let's go, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So you know, uh, I don't even have a car. I'm paying the homeboy to take me down there, so it'd be like four of it. We packed in the car, you know, like we and I got her ask in the car. We all packed in this mouger rolling down walking in the back of the shit youngsters. Man, you know what I'm saying. Uh, And she already knew what to do. You know what I mean, she would tell we're going to Sunset and Western you know, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 1: Just let me off right here. I'm gonna do it. What it do?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean, I'm like, okay for Shure, And as all this is going on, I'm picking shit up, you know.
Speaker 1: Just on the fly, naturally, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And so what happens is, you know, everybody rolling in a pack and his home. She knew he wasn't around on the blade, but uh, his folk, his peoples saw her, and when they see her, they were like, hey, what this.
Speaker 1: Is doing out here? And uh, you know, my nigga ain't out here.
Speaker 5: So they roll up on her and she trip and she called me and uh, I hop out on these cats and we started exchanging words and shit, you feel me, and I'm popping my shit, you feel me? And he's popping his shit. He looked like a little flip at the time, he popping his shit, you know. And I'm telling him, like, you know, you know, it's Macca for the record, you know what I'm saying this, and that I had a whole little theme song and all that good shit, and he's basically telling me to get my little square ass off the block, you know what I mean, Because I came out there with the church slacks with with the red Gator belt and a red silk shirt, you know, with the red Stacey Adam Gator shoes, you know what I mean. And these catches like can throwback jerseys with the chains on, you know what I mean, you know, looking like a little flip at the time, and shit, you know what I mean, like get your square ass off the blade man, you know, whoa whoa whoa man and this and that and I'm popping my shit, you know, whoo whooa. But again, like you know, uh, it's a car full of these motherfuckers. And uh, I guess whatever I said at the end, I don't really remember, but I remember making this nigga smile, you feel me? And so whatever our exchange was and how heated it was at first, and the bucket of this.
Speaker 1: And the bucket of that, you feel me.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I walked back to my my little Honda, you feel me, with my niggas.
Speaker 1: In there looking at like wolves and what to do.
Speaker 5: And uh, he drove off in his motherfucking expedition on big ass rims and.
Speaker 4: He probably just called his own way to.
Speaker 1: Right whatever he had to, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, uh, but officially I hadn't served no news, so it really was still his work, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And we was out there on some faulty pretenses, you know what I'm saying. So yeah, he could have pulled up and did whatever, you know what I mean. Uh, and he would have had the right to do that, you know, but we ended up playing that game for a while. We sneak out there, you know what I mean, do our thing, you know, sneak back out there, and every time it just got me because it's when you go out there, it's real street. It ain't it's a blade, but it ain't like it's everything going on out that motherfucker, you know what I'm saying, Every motherfucking thing. It's dope real So this niggas trying to rob these motherfuckers taste, you.
Speaker 1: Know, it's everything going on out there. Nigga is going down. It's and uh, it was wild back then.
Speaker 5: Were talking about sunset in two thousand and two or some shit like that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, man, that's what we're talking about.
Speaker 5: Were still letting everything go on in Hollywood Division District, you know what I mean. Uh, And it was all type of ship you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you hadn't so you just rolling with home girl. But you never served her no notice.
Speaker 5: No, not at that time, you feel me. It wasn't until after our our prim or some.
Speaker 1: Shit like that.
Speaker 4: So you're still this is all high school, the all high school led up to Oh for sure. Yeah, let's let's let's continue on.
Speaker 5: It's the lead up, you feel Yeah, you know what I mean. She Uh, this is the people I'm talking about. And so uh by the time, you know, I get to like prome with it, you feel me.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: So I'm in the graphics academy at at the in my high school, you feel me. So they had the high school, then they had a separate academy in the back.
Speaker 1: They had a little focus or whatever, you know what I mean. And my my focus was graphics. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: They teach you shit about the computer design, printing shit up on the big press, you know what I'm saying, the whole nine and so it would go hand in hand.
Speaker 1: I'm dealing with these graphics.
Speaker 5: Doing this, this whole streaming shit, the party shits. I'm putting up my own flyers. You know, the whole nine Uh, the whole school know about our little crew, you know what I mean. I got shit on lockdown with these trees, you feel me. That's a whole nother.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a whole lot of things.
Speaker 5: I mean that went on and transpired, that led up, that all came together at the same time. That just made it like a boiling pot for shit to just happen. Man, when I came up off of this one lick and dinah, I ended up having the chronic now and then my plug there was my chronic plug was so vicious.
Speaker 1: It was an accident, but vicious accident. It was actually some white boys.
Speaker 5: I called them the f one fifty boys because these niggas were in high school. They had houses on riverside with no furniture in the motherfucker not real sand demons with no furniture.
Speaker 1: In the motherfuckers.
Speaker 5: And they'd be skateboarding coming down the steps, and shit, the mom would be outside watering plants. This nigga's bedroom would I mean Itah, his bedroom would be vicious with all types of iguanda tanks, and you know, bongs and shit for a kid that was like just blown away.
Speaker 1: Like these niggas just living like this.
Speaker 5: You know, it wasn't great living living. You know, they're probably renting the shit and doing all types of little crooked shit. And they dad's had the hydroponics growing in the house and all that they living in the trap basically, you feel me. And so he would have all this tree nigga, I mean exotic chronic. I'm talking about different options, you know what I mean, you know, and I ain't. I never ran across nobody. They had it like that, old or young. They just had it, you know, so many varieties and my fingertips, you know what I mean. And so I would take I would get like a QP of this, a QP of that, and bring it back to the town and I shutting down.
Speaker 1: Shit.
Speaker 5: I'd have different prices for then I make my bags one point once and one point two.
Speaker 1: Back the time we had to little you know, to remember the little weed.
Speaker 5: Well, but yeah, come on little bagies and shit. You know, it would be damn there bustling, you feel me. And I had a little logo on my shit, and then we set it up where you know, because we had school police.
Speaker 1: And they hated me so bad. You feel me.
Speaker 5: Uh, the motherfucker was always harassing me, man, you feel me. And so motherfucker had to create a whole little system just to sell some goddamn weed in the motherfucker.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: We had to do it like the carters and shit. We had to put the little weed in this locker, in that locker. They would bring the dogs trying to sniff out the lockers.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: The whole shit again, that's just that energy, you see.
Speaker 5: It was an entrepreneurialship energy that the motherfucker had at all times that just wanted to like, oh, you're trying to give me, Well, I'm gonna do it like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You always think of a work around, you know.
Speaker 1: So you would have to order the tree right here. We gave a cold word to cat up there.
Speaker 5: We get the thing, bring it down so they would never catch us with nothing on us, you know what I mean. And they ended up suspending me. When they did finally give me, they came in the classroom back to at the graphics Academy with the dogs. I'm getting all type of text on the little two way at the time, the little flip way busy.
Speaker 1: They got the dogs on campus. They got the dogs on campus.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm like tripping, I don't I know. Me said bring the motherfuckers and showing up right to the classroom. They come in the classroom staring at me, and they tell the teacher.
Speaker 1: We need everybody to evacuate. We're going to do a random search of the classroom. While they're staring at me.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: The teacher over here and shit, you know what i mean. And I'm like, you know what. Everybody whispering? Bad thing?
Speaker 5: You know, it was the reputation to your reputation means everything once they staying your reputation brouh. And it's important that young cash realize that it ain't cool trying to be cool. You feel me, You're real, you know, motherfucker trying to be cool and hold the reputation of being.
Speaker 1: Cool really ain't cool in the long run.
Speaker 5: You know, the adults that make decisions just talking about you. The kids are whispering about you to the dotes and behind the up.
Speaker 1: Hey they got a party. Oh, they do these type of things. It you know, we're whoop and all that type.
Speaker 3: Of shit, the loyalty is very low.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: So, uh, you know that shit really wasn't cool because it was a bad thing. That reputation just did me no good as far as pushing me further monetarily or any opportunities or anything like that. And as matter of fact, a lot of the teachers, I won't say a lot, because it was a lot of teachers that had compassionate love for me still to this day. But if some of the it made some of the motherfucker's big time haters and you know.
Speaker 1: Haters their roll to this day. You feel me.
Speaker 5: So I say that to the youngsters to say, like, even if you are getting into shit, you know, keep your motherfucking shit cool till you get your mind calibrated. It's a non scientifical fact that, you know, male teens don't get their ship right today, damn their twenty something.
Speaker 3: It's really we don't mature at a slow pace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it turns into stress if you can, if you could channel that ship right because just like you.
Speaker 3: Said, we get into a lot of mischievous shit as young men, and it seems like, you know, young ladies are a little more grounded when it comes to being mature wise, I don't. Yeah, that's not for everyone, but especially from from Like I say again, products of the environment. Man tend to have you in in situations where sedented disadvantage. You get me so and then you know, like I said, when we young, we just we like to do. I'm curious. I'm curious, especially as a young motherfucker trying to make a name for itself or be somebody. A lot of that curiosity is gonna catch your motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And this sounds like this leads you to go to jail.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I end up doing time over this ship.
Speaker 5: I'm wilding out, you know what I'm saying, because my energy is just I tried to channel.
Speaker 1: Let my bro and all.
Speaker 5: Them were able to move through school and stay focused through sports.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: My sports would always collide with this image and reputation. You feel me, because a lot of times I wasn't even doing nothing, but the reputation was so strong that you know, it was like it has to be this one fucker, right, it got to be a.
Speaker 4: You know, you developed that reputation, so you had a stigma around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it had a stigma. And then It also made me build an attitude of like, you know, I gotta get it done no matter what somebody saying, and fuck what they talking about, I'm anna win still. I'm gonna still win, you feel me. And so that's how I kind of pushed through. I started learning how to make money from all the shit I was doing, and it was kind of like game over, you know, once I got I graduated, you know what I mean. I graduated all types of little chains, you know, medallions and shit they give you when you get little honors.
Speaker 1: See, school was easy.
Speaker 5: If I wanted to, I could have got a four point h you know what I mean all throughout school.
Speaker 1: But I just never was at the motherfucker you know what I mean, the streets. Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then uh so, uh they got this thing called the Golden State Exam right where they only picked like three cats out the school to go take this test. It's a math test, and uh it's one of my biggest regrets man, you know. So if you out there, mister Anderson, this for you, man. Uh, my man's was my math teacher, you know, Geometry, Advanced Math. I did TRIG just because I was I didn't have to take it no more.
Speaker 1: I just bored.
Speaker 5: He told me that any motherfucker who can pass my test and not come to class got this shit?
Speaker 1: Doawn you feel me?
Speaker 5: So he said, there's two people that should be ahead of you taking this motherfucker test. You know what I mean, like based on the GPA and shit. But I want to nominate you to take the motherfucking tests, you know what I'm saying, so that you could try to bring home this award. He was like, Man, if you get this, he said, it's a guarantee shoe into any college you want. But you believe the day of the test, this nigga didn't go.
Speaker 4: He didn't go.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to the goddamn test.
Speaker 3: Man, you didn't go.
Speaker 4: Blah blah. I forgot all about the motherfucker man, and she was thinking about mother shit some.
Speaker 1: Whole other ship.
Speaker 4: Man. He was mad, the motherfucker was.
Speaker 1: He was disappointed in it. He wasn't mad. He was just like the wind was knocked.
Speaker 4: Out of niggas he knew. He said, Man, this nigga he was.
Speaker 5: He was, yeah, he was, eyes were big as fuck. Why do you think you did? I said, I should just lied to the nigga.
Speaker 1: And just like, man, I think I did great.
Speaker 4: Saying.
Speaker 1: I was like, man, I totally forgot mistakee. He was like, no, what I said?
Speaker 4: Oh man, if you'd have won that, that could have possibly changed your whole trajectory.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 5: He was so confident in it. He wasn't even warming me up.
Speaker 4: So you just naturally take it. I don't even know if I did, I take tricker knowledgey, I might have had somebody else do that shit for me.
Speaker 3: That nigga said that I have somebody to do it. You get through this whole phase. You went to high school. Man, I'm trying to get to the part. So you figured out how to make money and.
Speaker 1: Everything, right, Yeah, I figured out I to make that.
Speaker 4: You're making money from the streaming shit now?
Speaker 5: Yeah, for making money from the downloads, making money off of e ros. I got a gang little bitches. You feel me, uh, every little chick. So once I figure out the little system.
Speaker 1: My mind just goes.
Speaker 5: I go crazy, like it just locks in like a missile and anything that comes in is either going over here or I don't want to talk to it. You feel me either going over here, I don't want to talk to it. You know what I'm saying, we either doing this. I don't even want to talk. You don't need to you don't even need to know me.
Speaker 1: We don't even need to conversate, So.
Speaker 4: Get sent.
Speaker 1: It got so bad. I wouldn't even talk to dudes if you weren't in the game.
Speaker 5: I don't even need to talk to you because you so scol nigga, you just gonna be gonna You're just too square for me to hang out with.
Speaker 1: Nigga, I gotta get this here.
Speaker 5: I gotta get to this over here. I don't really have no time to even be over here. I gotta get to this over here. You feel me, So when I would come out, it'd be like out of a cocoon. I just emerged, you know, out of after so long of just pushing, you know, foot to the pedal.
Speaker 1: And mind you, this wasn't a long time.
Speaker 5: That this isn't occurs before I get cracked off too. You know, it's just that so much was happening during high school that it just blended.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's just so much shit that just happened. It felt like this one blend. But when you look at the transcripts and the timelines and shit, they got it all wrong. It's the whole case was all messed up, bro, it was. It was a nightmare. Everybody lied and I'm talking about the people involved, police and all that shit. You feel me, got all jumbled up just so they could create something. You know what I am definitely always remorse about when I look back at all this shit is that we really could have. You know, all this shit impacted lives.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: We Uh, it was so much shit that happened, Bro, I'm just saying, it was just so much shit that happened just from us being out there.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know I've had homegirls get attacked.
Speaker 4: You feel me.
Speaker 5: Uh, you know, I've had to defend shit and do shit. But that don't take away from what they have to go through, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 5: So I'm always remorseful for the shit like being involved, like I've lost homies, uh Wild One missions or whatever. I always feel bad that, you know, even though we were all in agreeance to go on the mission.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: The fact that you lose somebody always kind of fuck with your head, you feel me, So, you know, let.
Speaker 4: Me ask you this. Another thing is a misconception. Man, when you talk about temping. Man, you out there with them brads every day and they bring you some good money, you got to have some kind of then you've got to care bottom to a certain extent, or you didn't give a fuck up.
Speaker 5: Now, it's not that, it's just that the game dictates that that bitch is gonna be playing games.
Speaker 1: Exactly or you know, you can't.
Speaker 5: You know, she on bullshit, So it'd take a while before you can even trust that she ain't on bullshit for you to give a fuck. You feel me, and usually that shit don't even last that long for you know, it's the numbers game. You're going through some shit. You might get a sixty day run, ninety day run, you know, a year run is like unheard of. You feel me two years, you know, shit that starts to be your bitch.
Speaker 4: So these girls, it's just like a lot of high turnover, a lot of trends in activity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for most of the part, you know, because uh, whatever has led them to this path. You know, they nature is to be wild and to you know, it's.
Speaker 1: A crazy lifestyle.
Speaker 5: You know, when you're really talking about people that are game related and really in the game you feel me. They know she got the choice to bounce it anytime you feel me.
Speaker 1: She could choose this.
Speaker 5: Nigga walking around here to get away from you. So it ain't like she's stuck, you know what I'm saying. That just could say uh you know, or even open the door any niggas ready to rescue her at.
Speaker 1: Any time, any trick you feel me. Uh So, bitch got options.
Speaker 4: So you had some brawls lead you because the trick said I'm in love with you, baby, and I want to marry you.
Speaker 1: I ain't never that happened to me, but I know if niggas has happened too, you know, So don't be square.
Speaker 4: Niggas is come here.
Speaker 3: You just be pulling about your hat. Don't you still that she wanted to bury you and the love that type of ship? Absolutely absolutely and just saw that movie and probably start thinking, I hope I meet me a rich motherfucker one day.
Speaker 1: These niggas are on. Are you listening to the music.
Speaker 4: Now that Oh yes, a lot of simple going on and.
Speaker 5: He's no simping. They're literally tricking. The's telling you, nigga, uh, nigga, I pay all these niggas to athletes. Everybody advertise it to the bitches. No, these songs be advertisements to the whole communit like.
Speaker 3: I'll pay you yeah where their fuck it, I will pay you whatever just for a piece of ass, the walker on the side of a nigg just to say that I got the fuck with you too. Yeah, I'll pass.
Speaker 1: I never will be.
Speaker 4: And that will be. I think the game just evolves.
Speaker 1: Nah, I mean it's the same shit man. You know, everybody still gotta go to work.
Speaker 3: Somebody ain't involved from the simp. That's that ain't happening. It's just that we got a gang of niggas who feel like I'm gonna beat you to it, so I'm gonna just toss it out there. It ain't those of the yester year of a nigga who can really got the gift of gap with that wordplay is the difference than a nigga who go, nigga, I'm a big celebrity. Here, take this hundred thousand, go buy you a purse, some titties and ass and a new.
Speaker 1: Pair of shoes, and yeah, man, you got.
Speaker 3: They make it simple. They they make it they they are so simple that they make it hard for the for a real motherfucking nigga on just that aspect, because what female, you don't want that.
Speaker 5: No way though, Like when you're ready to settle down, you don't want that bitch, no way.
Speaker 1: No, that ain't the bitch you want.
Speaker 3: And then a lot of motherfuckers don't understand that once you get that title of ran through and then you look up and you like, you know forty, you know, you done been around the block a couple of times. Now you want a nigga to come along and be straight and real, And then it's all, damn, wasn't wasn't he paying for it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And wasn't he paying for it? Didn't I see you at court side with him? It didn't I see you riding the roads with him.
Speaker 4: I don't think people give you know what?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: That bushy good ENOUGH'TI fu?
Speaker 4: I'm gone you this when I saw Kanye Mary Kim Kardashian, I see it. This niggas about to marry this bro? What's gonna happen when you have kids? And she looks back, Not that I judge. You know, people do what they want to do, but we it's not exactly like it's the fucking sixties. What moms could have did something that a nigga and never seen it.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean? Do you realize if she didn't do what she did, she wouldn't be where she at right now. That shit catapulted her motherfucking shit that I don't know any other moves, not say she wouldn't have made it or wouldn't have been famous, or but that shit catapulted her and her family to a place and it was managed. The energy of that shit was managed very well by her mama into being something that developed into a big time, billion dollar, multi billion dollar brand.
Speaker 4: So her lawn ray Jed not.
Speaker 1: Just blowing them.
Speaker 5: They recorded it, and I just recorded it. They did it at a time where she was a socially with old girl and ray J was had a sizeable name, and they got a deal with Vivid.
Speaker 1: That deal got.
Speaker 5: Them paid and kept their name popping and motherfucking the press, and with that energy they kept going, I ain't check this out.
Speaker 4: The play they ran is the play they ran.
Speaker 5: Like you said, we're trying to get a distribution deal right now.
Speaker 1: I would love VH.
Speaker 5: Wanting to give a come up in this motherfucker talking about a deal. So who what bitch, gotta do what so that that can happen.
Speaker 3: She made a whole bunch of paper. But what happens when little North get bigger? Nobody cared, Nobody cares. Nobody cares. You're going to backwards route, and don't nobody care about that ship. Nobody's gonna give a fuck of what she did. Nobody's gonna give a fuck. But who ain't fucking and sucking? You got a regular bitch right now, fucking and sucking right now on tape nothing, stop playing. You got it. You got regular motherfuckers fucking and sucking for nothing. So always have what what what? Somebody's gonna be like she and you didn't know that, right, So you late, l attitude, My attitude gonna be like nigga, my mama worth a billion dollars. Right, You're late, You're late. You want to break, you want to bring up somebody had their mouth around somebody's balls, motherfucker. If you don't, if you don't look at my motherfucking crib outside and what I ride in and who my dad is and who WoT they want? I could give her care less about who sucked who or what video happened? Fifteen twenty years ago.
Speaker 5: But look how tactical it was right after that.
Speaker 1: Who is it, uh nigga that read Reggie Bush?
Speaker 5: Yeah, then when Reggie after Reggie was hot for that year, then after that went to uh you go the next man.
Speaker 3: I don't even follow the story, the story of it's the natural pastime. It's the natural pastime like baseball and hot dogs and apple pie. Nigga.
Speaker 4: Hey, it was the first producer that was producing. I think he'd producing some stuff with Tupac, the first cat that Kim was with. She was with her. She was with the Scotts Shooter, not a Scotts.
Speaker 3: I have no idea.
Speaker 4: His name was miss it was missing with Scott's thrash, but it was a It was a producer. I forget his name, but she was messed with him because they used to go to swing clubs together. A lot of people used to know that, like Kim King was a swinging.
Speaker 3: I don't know nothing about what yeah, yeah you be you know about you bed in the Hollywood parties and ship knowing all that crazy ship. I was a nigga sitting up at the house in the back eye drinking drinking a pie that j with the hoby h You was up at the parties doing always gotta ride with the motherfucking uh each elevator elevation from the elevation.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: The odds wide shut type of ship, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, so she didn't care. She was gonna do whatever she had to do it. Her mama's a pimp.
Speaker 5: Too, That's what I'm trying to say. It's all about how you want to phrase it. If they want to call you a pimp, it's a derogatory term.
Speaker 1: Man. You know, call me no pimp, not a pimp.
Speaker 5: I don't even think I ever was a We're gonna say that Macca was a businessman that made bad moral decisions and you know, reformed his thought process and goals doing.
Speaker 4: Some incredible stuff. Now, So for sure, I'm gonna try to I'm fast forward a little bit, man, So you wind up pretty much being a gentleman of leisure and a promoter.
Speaker 5: Yep, a big promoter. I was just promoting the technology. I was messing with the technology, and I had a lot of homegirls that I knew that were doing exotic dancing, stripping. They were escorting, and I would try to blend those worlds together, you feel me. They told me my only crime was having young bitches in the video. So those were my homegirls from high school. They were in the video.
Speaker 4: So they went back and they got you from the early stuff when you was doing when you was a high school.
Speaker 3: Dude, yourself exactly.
Speaker 4: You was just really just taping your peers. You wasn't thinking the bout I don't hit released first. She's not over eighteen, yeah, and I didn't.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't even didn't have released for anybody, no paperwork like that.
Speaker 4: So they had an idea you was doing all the other shit, but they chose just take the most minute shit and just really just say, okay, we go get them with this.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they took to they actually I had like two hundred counts and they took it from uh.
Speaker 1: One one tape.
Speaker 5: It was actually from just one scene where two chicks are hitting each other with a deal though, you feel me. And so each frame, you know, video is comprised of multiple frames, forty frames or secondary you know, so each frame was considered a count to carry like six months, and so the match was six months onto my flane. But it was so many goddamn counts.
Speaker 4: That's crazy, man. Now the girls don't they ain't anonymous no more. They tried to call them the court and ship.
Speaker 1: Oh they did all that shit. Boy, we did it.
Speaker 4: Their parents just sit up there, probably never knew about the ship. Now, they like.
Speaker 3: Got exactly.
Speaker 5: To those right, and that's what had everybody making their stories extra, you know what I mean? But uh, you feel me. It was a learning experience, bro, I had to go through that ship. I wouldn't have been I don't see any other way that I would have came out or got.
Speaker 1: To this point.
Speaker 5: I'm sure there was some way it could have happened, but I couldn't see it where. You know, I was able to control and harness, you know, learn about meditation, you know what I mean, get spiritually inclined, Uh, gain myself up about the world, just reading a bunch of historical books, all that.
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 5: I just really went in depth. Feed my brain. You feel me, because you couldn't do anything right. So I still had that energy coming in me, and I had these walls containing me, so I had to pour it out in a different way than that was happening through you.
Speaker 4: Most of your time.
Speaker 1: I had to. I had to man that energy was still there. So I created programs in there called many Change where you know, we ran through this whole step. My cousin, uh crime, he was with me.
Speaker 5: It was my cousin as well, uh some cats from Dean and they were locked up with me. We came together and made this uh this program called men a Change where it was a business program. We taught you marketing, We taught you uh business uh entities and uh we taught you uh like the basic laws like employee employment law, HR law and uh you come up you'd write your whole business plan. Was the final step in this program, you feel me, and it taught cats how to take they uh that they hustle mentality and converted into some type of business ideas.
Speaker 1: So everybody had to have.
Speaker 5: A business move that they were gonna pull on the streets you feel me with limited resources and all that, and then we comprise the whole thing and the second part. If they made it to the second stage, we had this program where it was called mean Jeans and everybody got handed a business in this fake monopoly community and you did business.
Speaker 1: So you learned about how to.
Speaker 5: Keep your check your check book, balance ledgers, you know, putting out orders and you know.
Speaker 1: And shit like that. Oh my crew, you feel me, But yet that's how my mind works. That's what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 5: You know, it just got to come out someway and I was just structuring shit to try to give it out to cats, and so.
Speaker 1: That came out.
Speaker 5: That's how we ended up getting those rehabilitation homes. When uh, we get released, man, everything just started being flooded. I said, well, the bread is right here. You know, the government wants to give you money to handle these things they need handled in the community.
Speaker 1: So I structured a lot of my thoughts and patterns over just trying to get that game out to cats.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Uh credit, you know, trying to give casts the game on credit.
Speaker 5: You feel me. A lot of us just behind time on that education. But if it was fed to us earlier, we'd be more skilled with it.
Speaker 1: It's not rocket fucking sry.
Speaker 3: Definitely.
Speaker 4: You put together crazy stuff. Tell me you put together even the new means of financial distribution and moving money around. You were luckedant career.
Speaker 1: Now that was when I got out.
Speaker 5: So while I was locked up, but I ended up doing a publishing company. A lot of cats had these crazy stories. So I was My girl was going to law school at the time, so we would talk a lot of law, you know, on the phone. We would talk a lot of shit. I'm learning shit, she's going learning shit. So we just sharpening each other up, iron sharpening iron, you know. And I was like, well, you should send me in a contract, the basic contract that gives me they movie release rights, the TV movie, this, this, and that, you know. And so these cats would sign these contracts and release their rights to me. And I didn't have nothing. I just knew the story, but I'd had them release their rights to me.
Speaker 1: You feel me? Then I stayed. I was like, fuck it.
Speaker 5: Most of these dudes had handwritten novels. And we were going back behind the wall, uh, doing like computer classes, typing and shit. So I'm talking to the teachers and popping.
Speaker 1: To them like would it be alrights?
Speaker 5: The guys are in here type and these manuals up digitizing these handwritten books. These motherfuckers would handwrite these novels, you feel me. So I'm digitizing all these stories and I got all these books, and then I end up running.
Speaker 1: Into being free. Who got a podcast? Now? At the coin.
Speaker 5: Ben was a editor from Mattel White Boy, and I'm like, uh, he heard about me pub We published my cousin's book, Pimp Life. You feel me from the joint, you know what I mean? They had presses and shit. I was in graphics with the presses, so I knew how to do all this shit, which put me in these positions. Sometimes you gotta really look at the divinity behind shit, you know what I mean, to realize that. You know, you think you bump in your head, but you was meant to bump your head. You feel me, you just can't be scared to take to you know, travel, you know what I mean, cause I feel I'm like, uh, I know now, I don't even feel now.
Speaker 1: You learn that when you get connected with your.
Speaker 5: Spirituality, Like a nigga wasn't just uh ah called the nigga was chosen right, and uh you heard these blockages like like the Lord could hearten the Pharaoh's heart.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 5: So you're telling me he didn't want them to get released. They had to go do that, right, They had time he wanted them to do so when he softened, they hardly just released them motherfuckers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So some shit makes more sense now. While this officer was tripping on me, why this was happening, why I had to go through there or whatever.
Speaker 1: Or dained to happen.
Speaker 5: I had these hoop skills that weren't being translated on the court, but in the joint, them hoop skills. Boy had me get in favor with niggas because they wanted me the hoop or be on their squad or whatever you feel me, and so all of that shit.
Speaker 1: Man, So you.
Speaker 4: Actually wound up publishing. He published your cousin's book, and they wound.
Speaker 1: Up actually selling units.
Speaker 5: We've got to They have a prison catalog called Walking Horse and some other shit like access all that. We end up printing up these books back there, getting Walking Horse to accept the order of like five thousand books. We get cashed out for these books. The cats and the joints hearing aboudy we sending out mailers. They're buying the books. We sending the books to these niggas in the joint. Uh you know, I think we we was clearing some bread, you feel me? And uh so people are hearing about and they want us to do the same for their books. So I got I'm getting the rights for all these books, and I end up paroling with these books, and I published the Gang a little books running.
Speaker 1: You know they on Amazon right now, you feel me?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And uh, just doing that hustling, I saw the power to penitentiary, reached back into pen you know, made my money through convict assistant. Then that the thing you talking about. When La County Jail had shut down accepting payments from payments from inmates families, there was no way to put money on the books unless they physically went down there to the jail.
Speaker 4: A lot of people can't even get the ejail.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. So I started up a service where you know, you put the payments. I mean, we take the money down there, putting on their books. You feel me?
Speaker 1: Uh? As shit was killing that. Uh.
Speaker 5: That led to me getting to the trucking business because the money running through those accounts.
Speaker 1: Although I wasn't getting a lot of profit off of.
Speaker 5: It, the gross you know what I mean, they may put two hundred dollars on the dude's account, I'm only getting ten dollars of that. But the fact that I got this boat running through these accounts, I started getting deals, credit lines and loans and shit for merchants merchant accounts. So I passed that game on the cats about running money through your account so that you can know, be able to get these loans for equipment and shit, you know what I mean. And then it's up to you to make that equipment make money for you, you know what I mean. So we went and got the box trucks. We were doing the on track deliveries with the box trucks. When the box trucks will get worn down and beat up, we'd wrap them and turn them into advertisement, you know what I mean. You know, just one thing just kept leading to another, and so that energy from way back in the past being wild and all that shit got focused and honed inn in the prison and now I just you know, focused that shit in just different directions, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean. You know, it's crazy. Many history sound like a damn movie.
Speaker 3: Theyre definitely there's a good inspiration for you know, niggas who do uh you know, who go through hard times and go through wrong choices, Like I said, a lot of us, do you know. I was fortunate to start writing songs and doing ship and you know, taking that route. Uh, some dudes go to sports route. You know, some dudes have that brain to where they can come up with technology and ship like that. So it just goes to show that you can't underestimate. Uh the book by its cover of phrase nobody out.
Speaker 4: Then on top of that, man, you got a whole assistant living piece for the inmates. I know you want to shoutut at Homie go mac y'all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, we be doing this thing. It's like twenty fourteen. My wife and myself we started up this this nonprofit called Victory Starts Now, and the main focus was, excuse me, give cats housing when they get out the joint, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Uh, Because I knew a lot of cats they.
Speaker 5: Were going to these sober living spots, and these sober living spots were terrible conditions. I mean it was dusty, holy couches outside that they were sitting on, just rough. They were taking their EBT money, you know, to do the you know, so it was just a lot of that type of stuff. I was able to find a program I forget that shit was called I think it was the Pilot program back then with the certain office, and they would give cats vouchers for their room for their housing.
Speaker 1: So I would have them.
Speaker 5: Cats sign up, get that voucher and put them in a room, you know what I mean, and they'd pay for those little rooms. At the time, it was only like three bands of month.
Speaker 1: To get one of those little duplexes in the hood, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Uh, that shit didn't went up to like seven bands now.
Speaker 1: But uh, you're giving them.
Speaker 5: Little spots and I would just had them cats, you know, functioning in there. But I took it serious, like how I wanted them to run. I wanted them to program. I wanted the staff to wear uniforms.
Speaker 3: You feel me.
Speaker 5: My wife's always been compassionate about you know, uh the impact of community.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And so you know, she's always was down there helping doing every you know, anything and everything she could, you know, putting her her expertise and touch the shit, you know what I'm saying. And one day it just you know, took off where my fuck got a contract man, and uh just blew up. And each contract we just had to keep raising the bar as to what we had to provide man, nurses, clinicians, all that shit, man. And so we give back, giving food to the community, making sure cats got housing, you know, and all that this shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: You're also a very creative cap man. You know you do some game shows, movies, series like you got some incredible stuff, dude, like you got you probably, Man, I can't really get along with everybody an everybody because I'm a real creative dude. I don't think people know I got like shows on the internet now, like I do a lot of shit. My mind is always because also I understand, you know, we weird motherfuckers. We wired a little different, right right, you know we're wired a little different.
Speaker 3: It's a little different, yeah, man, And that's what's saunderstand.
Speaker 4: And you know we're right here now on the coin Academy. Man, it's a home. It's an incredible place. When did you build When did you get this built?
Speaker 1: About four years ago? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Or yet twenty night me and five now ship yeah five years well five?
Speaker 4: And I don't see you do everything here from having credible like just everything he do is fly Like I remember you wasn't at you with you here when we first got to deal with Black Effect. You got us about the age of speed. I was like.
Speaker 1: Champagne shout out to Jigger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be Champagne. I ever had, Man, just incredible things. Man, You ever look back on your life and you like, Man, thank.
Speaker 5: You God all the time. Man, all praise to the most high, you know. Uh, it's definitely divine. And so I already know that I have to keep doing the bigger purpose of things. You know, it ain't It ain't never about the bread for me. You know, that's just like a byproduct the ship, you know, or you know, sometimes it's a little a little yard stick, let you know, how you how you progress or what have you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Uh, but it ain't never about that, man. It's about really I feel I really don't even feel accomplished, you know what I'm talking about, Like I got it. There's so much that we got to do for me to feel like we really got some a win or something, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, we got a building, you know, we got some shows you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: That we're working on. But we need the contract, you know what I mean. And that's where the money comes in. It's a measuring stick like Okay, yeah this program is now funded doing it this or you know, we got this sponsorship or what have you. So you know, we still got work to do, connecting the dots, connecting with the right people. You know, it's just never, never feels done.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: And again this is about reaching out to those young those young souls, alternate ego us trying to get to them as quick as we can, to as many as we can, you feel me, so we could direct the energy because we really as a people are impacted differently too. Like I was saying about those laws early on, you know, they still affect us differently than every other segment in the goddamn population.
Speaker 4: Yeah, these so traconian laws, man, they got out here. Man, it's just it's real ill man.
Speaker 3: And you wonder how Like I.
Speaker 4: Was looking at watch the stuff about the presidential race, and I was really thinking, I said, Man, don't lend them motherfuckers give a fuck about us, not near one of them. It's hard, bro.
Speaker 5: The history of us is cargo. Man created cargo. It's hard for a motherfucker to look at you as something different when they've been when they great great dad and daddies and everybody else been trained to think of you a certain way. You feel me, and you have no other country. You feel me. Mexican come over here. He got Mexico as his home base. That's still always gonna give pride.
Speaker 1: And yeah, he know it's heretics.
Speaker 4: He knows it's lenear. We don't know ours.
Speaker 5: It ain't even about linear, It's just about the political power that a motherfucker has right now. You know that motherfucker can have somebody speak on their behalf or you know, talk on their behalf.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 5: You can't run back nowhere, you know what I'm saying. You can't say I'm done with this motherfucker, I'm gone.
Speaker 1: I mean, we actually do.
Speaker 5: They told us we could come back to Libya and Ghana, They told us to come home.
Speaker 4: You really want to go back to fucking Liberia of some fucking work.
Speaker 1: That's what we gotta get out.
Speaker 5: This mindset we're in, programmed just to be scared of it, you feel me. That's the whole point of what I'm trying to say. We gotta, uh, we gotta change the way we look at it so that we could make it have a different impact, cause otherwise you just sitting here. The tax laws, you know, they got tax laws for every single country, got a treaty, a tax treaty.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Uh, or a reason, a grant or something. They give a certain population of people because they feel they impacted them a certain way. Indians could get the Native Americans to get a portion land. That's saying that's a good they did something great for them, but they will give them land.
Speaker 4: We don't get nothing.
Speaker 5: I'm talking about a uh uh, who do we blow up? Japanese come over here, they get certain, Chinese, they get certain.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: We ain't getting nothing.
Speaker 5: Cause nigga, they just they think you cargo.
Speaker 4: You ain't.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to say. We ain't got no country to represent.
Speaker 5: It's no political power otherwhere that represents you as a black man. Basically, they are the only motherfucking political power that may any notion or reference for us.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about. That shit's crazy.
Speaker 5: And so they didn't come over here and write the Bill of Rights for us. They were talking about us like cargo from the beginning.
Speaker 1: You did what I'm talking about. So motherfuckers was trying to write.
Speaker 5: Us out of this motherfucker like we weren't human.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: It was actually the constitution of a three phystves man.
Speaker 1: You did, Now you feel what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So it was actually written in there, and so it's hard to get them to see pass all that. And these laws are still created like that, and these motherfuckers still move as a byproduct to all that. And then you got their kids that the ones even if they not racist, if they gained goofy to it, they just you know, they just as.
Speaker 1: Bad to exactly you feel me it, man.
Speaker 5: So if we the one cats that finally get it or woke up to it and get the bag or get the energy to do something, you feel me, got to be able to use it to reach back, you know what I mean, and create these platforms you know what I mean, to let cats catch them early. Man, You know what I mean. There's some cats that's too wild and they asses ain't gonna I ain't gonna calm down. It ain't in they energy, it ain't in they nature, it ain't any even in a uh, it's not part of their.
Speaker 1: Path to calm down.
Speaker 5: But some cats could actually be diverted, you feel me. Their energy could be swerved, you feel me. And and there's laws that's written they won't even let you swerve them out the situation they got lost for everybody else to have swerved. Oh you know what, you know, we think we can divert you and do this differently. Instead of you going to jail, we'll divert you. But it comes to this skin color. It ain't too much diversion going on unless you got a mental health problem.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's real. Let me ask you this, bro, You've got a whole bunch of stuff going on. Man, how can people get at you men? Because I'm pretty sure it's some people out there inspired by your story man that make one.
Speaker 1: Knowledge well, you always hit.
Speaker 5: The best way to get at me men is on right now at this moment is on Instagram. The boy MACA th T b O Y M A c A D M me. I'll hollered at all my peoples. You feel me, you ain't don't know weird ship.
Speaker 4: I'll talk aback incredible dudle man. What it's been a long time coming. Man. I appreciate you sitting down with.
Speaker 1: Us, brother, Thank you man, having appreciate you man for sure? Right, yes, sir, that's really appreciate you a man.
Speaker 4: You know, I always promote eight Ships more than you do. Eight has album out right now. Listens to Yeah, Man, listens Part two. Make sure you go download and stream that motherfucker. Follow us at the Gangster Chronicles podcast. Follow m C eight at eight eight eight zero eight A you do eight eight oh eight. You know y'all know what it is. Man, Get at us, y'all been doing this and go follow Macau's as y'all heard him, the boy.
Speaker 5: MACA No man, y'all, go and get tap into this Friday Night Fades. You know, if you think you got hands, you come on and tap in with me, give me your weight and we're gonna mat you up. And the winner of that we set up with an nil marketing deal. They'd be worth like two fifty to five hundred dollars for that week. So you know you knocked cat out, you can win a marketing deal. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: A lot of y'all talk like y'all got hands, you really don't have hands, you feel me. A lot of y'all swear you could fight. You really don't know how to fight, you know what I mean? And if you want to prove that you can fight, or you think you really want to test that metal out, you come to Friday Night Fades and come catch a good old fade.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 4: Podcasters?
Speaker 3: Whoever the fuck you're getting in there?
Speaker 4: Man? What say on that song? I only exercise one missiles strap.
Speaker 3: Fan, I think, uh.
Speaker 4: I'm leading the box into the boxes.
Speaker 1: I think they got a belt they going.
Speaker 5: Uh the boys six hundred is supposed to be fading d W Flame you feel me? They both some big boys.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, young know flamell.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I think they're gonna be on the influencer card coming up.
Speaker 4: And you got influence a car coming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to influence a car coming. We want to stack it up. Though before we were gonna drop it.
Speaker 5: I think we was gonna do it in March, but I want I want it to be a more heavyweighted thing. And I got confirmed that I might be able to pull off some where. I have some pro fighters going to exhibition fight against each other.
Speaker 1: It won't go on their.
Speaker 5: Record, but they'll be able to box it out, you know what I mean? And uh, yeah, they'll have to have headgear on and all that for me to get a sanctioned right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: You know that I would love to see a few of these podcasts and scrap now. But I know the motherfuckers can't do them run they mom.
Speaker 1: They can't fight.
Speaker 5: So if you won't, you could get trained up. Come to the F and F Fight camp and get trained up so you get your hands up.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I need probably like a good three months with you though, to get you right. If you're an athlete, nine times out of ten we could get your hands right, you know what I mean. If you're not an athlete, it might just take you longer because you're coordination and footwork gonna have to be don everything.
Speaker 3: These dudes that get knocked the fuck out, Oh yeah, motherfuckers get knocked out.
Speaker 1: Anybody can get knocked the fuck No.
Speaker 4: You know what. Friday Night Phase go watch the gas. Y'all got a YouTube.
Speaker 5: Channel, yeah, man, tap in on YouTube. Subscribe Friday Night Phase, man, you know check us out.
Speaker 4: Friday Night Face Coming to a TV near.
Speaker 1: You, Season two on Trailer Baby.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: That concludes another episode of the Gainst the Chronicles podcast. Be sure to download the iHeart app and subscribe to the Gangst the Chronicles podcast For Apple users. Find a purple mica on the front of your screen. Subscribe to the show, leave a comment, and Rating. Executive producers for The Gangster Chronicles podcasts Norman Stell, Aaron m c a Tyler. Our visual media director is Brian Whatt, and the audio editors tell it Hey. The Gangster Chronicles is a production of iHeart Media Network and the Black Effect Podcast Network. For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeart Radio app Apple Podcasts Wherever you're listen to your podcasts