Speaker 1: It's time for your phone tap. And if you put a room for rent up on Craigslist at a great price. The plus is a lot of people will probably see that ad.
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The minus is a lot of people are probably gonna see that ad. And in this case, we have many personalities on this show, So I don't think this dude is ready for the onslaught of characters who would absolutely love to live with him.
Speaker 4: In your phone tap right now working Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hey my cousin. Theirdo says you got a spare room.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is a sturb room for rent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so like, look, I just got out, so like I kind of need to like get in if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Got out, Well, I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Speaker 5: I got out like into the world, like I'm free man. Okay, Yes, So, like my question to you is, if I rent the room, I'm gonna be there a lot, like not because I want to, but because I kind of half do you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: You know what, I do greatly appreciate the call, and I wish you the best of luck. But the room has been rented.
Speaker 5: Hey wait, I'm in at homes and like I know how to make wine from a toilet, I can't show you.
Speaker 2: Hello ah, hello, hello, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 6: I'm great. My name's Alan. I'm calling about the room for rent by Alan.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is a room, perfect.
Speaker 6: Because I got to get out of my senior home that my family put me in.
Speaker 3: Uh home. I'm sorry, it's right.
Speaker 6: I'm out of there, and you never spoke to me. If anybody else you sound kind of young, by the way, maybe we could wing man for each other down at Joanne Fabric. Okay, Alan, you can help me pull some tail.
Speaker 3: You need to. I will got a good place for you.
Speaker 6: My one rule is if you see my cane hanging off the door handle, then don't come in. I'm listening.
Speaker 3: They're probably looking.
Speaker 6: You're kidding me. I'm not going back to those prudes.
Speaker 3: You gotta go back down.
Speaker 6: If you were me, you wouldn't say that sending me back to a senior home. You'd get no nookie.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't be advising you come here either.
Speaker 6: Hey, bukaroo, you need to treat a World War One veteran with more respect.
Speaker 3: There's no there's no World War One veterans. Sure is no, there isn't.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna come down over to your place and the head with one of my walkers that I just burch you.
Speaker 3: I'm hanging up now, goodbye.
Speaker 6: Wow, what a sissy?
Speaker 4: Hello Oi, I'm calling about the dems die bunker.
Speaker 3: It's not a bumper at the spare bedroom.
Speaker 4: Okay, call it what you'd like. One question is can I board up the windows so no one can see in?
Speaker 3: So? No, no, you can't. You're not going to board anything up.
Speaker 4: Can I install anti Wi Fi software which would make Wi Fi not look stupid?
Speaker 3: No, there's no adding or altering or changing.
Speaker 4: I like you'll fill you and I'm about to be bunk mates. Oh bugger, he just went a won.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, Yeah, Hello, Hello? Who is it whom I speaking to? Sometimes I don't want to know?
Speaker 6: So I knew, Alona.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I don't understand you. Are you calling about the room? Yeah? Yeah, I don't, I don't. I'm sorry. I don't follow you at all. Take whatever you have out of your mouth, or don't call me back. I don't care.
Speaker 4: Is there a machine?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 6: It's allan again the same I just got one more quick question for you. I couldn't tell from the photo. Is there a mirror above the bed? Gosh, what a freaking snowflake.
Speaker 5: Valutations. My name is Edward and I am looking for a room. Please I pause for dramatic effect. My speech coach told me that makes your words more powerful.
Speaker 3: Yes, there is a room.
Speaker 6: Well when did you look at that?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 5: How many females are allowed in the room at once?
Speaker 3: Stroll by?
Speaker 4: Sometimes?
Speaker 5: You know I have girls over and just well not actually I've never had a girl over, but I'm planning someday.
Speaker 3: Are you done well?
Speaker 5: And I was gonna say something else when it sounds like you're already checked out on me kind of like, oh the girls I invite.
Speaker 3: Over, so it's not surprising.
Speaker 5: Do any girls already live?
Speaker 3: There s no, sir, Thank you, sir, goodbye?
Speaker 5: All right, my mind?
Speaker 6: Hello, hey man, is this Andrew?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, I feel like we owe you a big apology from our entire radio show. God, your best friend Dennis asked us to do a prank call on you, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we did more than one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the last hour kind of spamming you, hey man, like, are you.
Speaker 5: Sure like that room's unavailable or whatever, because like, I really need it broken.
Speaker 6: Jeffrey's phone taps on the twenties