Speaker 1: Welcome to the Truth with Lisabooth, where we get to the heart of the issues that matter to you. So today we're joined by Jeremy Hunt. He's a West Point grad, a former Army intelligence captain, and he's also the chairman of Veterans on Duty. We'll dive into President Trump's plans to broker a Russia Ukraine peace steel, also a nuclear deal with Iran? Can he do it? Can he get it done? Can he achieve peace? Jeremy also shares insights on Ukraine's military pete. Heexas's role as Secretary of Defense, Those rising recruiting numbers. Why did he decide to go to West Point? What does he make of those numbers? We know that recruitment numbers are up under this administration.
Speaker 2: We'll also talk.
Speaker 1: About how President Trump has changed the way we all view the military and foreign policy. Plus we'll unpack Secretary of State Mark or Rubio's visa crackdown on Chinese students. It's shaking up US China relations. But doesn't it just make sense? Isn't it just common sense? Stay tuned for all of that and more with Jeremy Hunt. Well, Jeremy, it's great to have you on the show first time on, but we've done out Numbered together and actually ran into you in the Delta lounge after that day. I was like, I know him well, So I appreciate you making the time. So thank you for that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: I've been looking forward to joining your shows.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to join and talk talk about some things.
Speaker 3: A little bit and maybe going a little bit more depth today and I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will not be in your ear telling you that we've got to go to a commercial break, so I obviously we both love TV, but you know you've got those commercial breaks, so all right, Well, so I wanted.
Speaker 2: To talk to you.
Speaker 1: I mean, obviously there's a lot going on in the world, and Joe Biden left everything a complete mess, so there's a lot of instability that President Trump's trying to address. He's also just trying to strike out of deals. I mean, he's been talking about trying to facilitate a deal between Russia and Ukraine and some sort of ceasefire and whatever that will look like. He's also trying to negotiate with Iran and come up with some sort of new nuclear deal. Uh, you know, looking at both of those, do you do you think you'll get it done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: You know, that's one of the things that a lot of these kind of talks, it's always, you know, a little unpredictable when you're dealing with people like Putin, who you know, did start this war, someone who is you know constantly, as President Trump said, you know he is he is not someone you can you're not someone who can trust. He's someone who you know, in the middle of these talks, you know, unleash is one of the worst air raids on Kiev that we've seen just since the beginning of this war. So, you know, it's a lot of times it is a little unpredictable. I think one thing we know about President Trump is that, you know, he wants peace, he wants to he wants to end the bloodshed, and his his kind of instinctive nature is is very you know, someone who wants to be a peacemaker around the world. And I think those instincts are really good, and I think that's why we're going to get different results than we did under President Biden, who was, as as you mentioned, was a total disaster on all these issues, and all and many and all these wars started under his watch. I think when it comes to Russia and Ukraine, the main thing is going to be a lot of times, you know, Putin sometimes he does not respond until he feels the pressure he feels, you know, when we start bringing on additional uh uh kind of sanctions upon upon his regime, When he starts feeling that economic tightness of everything, when he is when the rest of the world community shuts him out, that's when, you know, you start to see different results. But unfortunately, a lot of times when it's you know, just had a conversation with him and talking to him, you know, he will say one thing and then you know, as he's talking to you about peace, he is you know, uh, killing more and more.
Speaker 2: Ukrainian soldiers and literally kidnapping.
Speaker 3: I mean, the reports that have come out of Ukraine are horrendous about some of the war crimes that Putin and his and his and his armed forces have been committing against the Ukrainian people.
Speaker 2: And you know, I've been there.
Speaker 3: I was actually when I was an officer in the army, as you know, I was a former Army intelligence captain, and when I was in Ukraine, I was there for about six months and we were training the Ukrainian Armed Forces. This was back in twenty sixteen, and so Putin had already invaded Crimea, but he was you know, back then, we were training for this hypothetical situation in which he might invade Ukraine.
Speaker 2: And you know, what was you know, just kind of this what was then just kind of a.
Speaker 3: What could be, you know, ended up being what happened obviously, And we were there training the Ukrainian armed forces, especially their intel systems, intel officers on NATO doctrine and so it was a great it was a great mission. And I saw that, you know, the many people, they have a will to fight. They they are not gonna, you know, give over their country. Many people thought that, you know, Putin would just roll right through Ukraine. I mean many are not self included.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 3: We had, you know, very much concern about Ukraine's ability to defend themselves. But they've done, uh, they've had definitely a valiant effort. And so I think now it's time to get to peace. And I think you're seeing President Trump try to deliver.
Speaker 1: On that, yeah, because I mean my mentality has always been that, you know, obviously, you know, Russia was in the wrong to invade Ukraine. I mean that's just a given. Uh. But you know that being said, you know, I don't think Ukraine can win this thing on their own, and so we've already, you know, sent an endless bucket of cash to Ukraine. And it seems that absent of US and other countries putting boots on the ground and demonstrating a willingness to fight this war alongside them, like, they can't win it on their own, and so inevitably lends Ski is probably going to have.
Speaker 2: To seed some territory.
Speaker 1: You know. Obviously Russia has already invaded Crimean has had that territory for quite some time, as you pointed out. And then there's also like the Donbass region that Russia has invaded and it has occupied since the beginning of that invasion under Biden, you know, so it doesn't see him in terms of militarily, this war is winnable for Ukraine outside of some sort of World War type scenario. Is that an accurate assessment or I mean I.
Speaker 2: Think I think that first off, I mean there's no appetite too.
Speaker 3: I mean American troops are not put in boots on the ground at all, And I think that you know, as you said, we've sent you know, tons of aid over to Ukraine. I do think that President Biden sent uh you know, lethal lethal aid way too late, and we saw this build up on their border along you know, long before h and there's a lot of people who say that if he had moved quicker to give Ukraine the resources they need, that this would not have started in the first place. But that said that, I mean, you know, one thing that we've seen with President Trump is that a lot of NATO is stepping up their commitments. And that's something that we have not seen in a long time.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I mean, if they've.
Speaker 3: Ever come in increased their military spending at this level this rate in recent history. And so that is a testament to President Trump, you know, increasing the putting the putting the pressure on and saying, look, we want to get this war to an end. And you know, Americans, we we were you know, we did our part to support, but we need NATO and Eastern and Europe to to do their part too. And so I think, you know, with all that support, you know, Ukraine is going to as I said, they're gonna they're fighting for their homeland. So they're going to continue, you know, giving it all they can. I think that what you're going to see is is the and and hopefully the appetite in Russia and at home for this war will continue to wane and and then eventually, you know, we could see this come to an end.
Speaker 2: But I think that's what everybody is hoping for at this point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it just seems sort of inevitable at this point that Zalenzi's going to have to see some territory to Russia. I mean, there doesn't seem like they're going to be able to expel them militarily, h you know, completely from their country. And if you're Russia, I highly doubt that Putin's going to get out unless he's you know, getting something from it, like getting something from that exit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's no doubt going to try to get, you know, something out of this. He's he's looking for an off ramp to be able to say that, you know, this war was a success, but it was all worthwhile. You know, He's looking for some type of way to to try to claim victory here. And so you know, I am not a total experts. I have no idea how this is going to, you know, ultimately end. And I don't think anyone has a crystal ball to see how this is all going to play out. But I think that we are on I think we're on the right track with you know, a lot of President Trump's you know comments saying, look, we're we're here to make peace, and and he wants to make sure that there's that both sides are willing to do what it takes to get to the end. And so I think that's a positive development.
Speaker 1: We've got more with Jeremy. But first, folks, we're saying something truly disturbing. Anti Semitism is on the rise all around the world, and sadly right here in America. Jewish schools are being targeted, Synagogues are being threatened, Families are living in fear. It's something we hoped we'd never have to see again in our lifetime. And let me say this, silence is not an option. This is the moment to take a stand. That's why I want to tell you about the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews or IFCJ. They're on the front lines providing real help where it's needed most. They're giving food and shelter, to Jewish families under threat, building bomb shelters for children, helping survivors of hate rebuild their lives. And they don't just respond to a crisis, they work every day to prevent it. Your gift of only forty five dollars will help support their life saving work, help being to provide food, shelter, and so much more. The Bible says, I will bless those who bless you. Supporting IFCJ is a spiritual stand. It's showing up for God's people when it counts. So please call eight eight eight for a eight IFCJ. That's eight eight eight four eight eight four three two five, Or go to IDJ dot org. Every dollar helps. Don't wait be the difference is it ij dot org? Or call eight eight eight four a eight IFCJ.
Speaker 2: Now President Trump's just completely reshaped.
Speaker 1: I think how the Republican Party views foreign policy, like even being in the Middle East recently, just you know, the the what was it? The The future of the Middle East is commerce, not chaos, Like even sort of using his business acumen to try to forge those relationships through business development, which is also sort of like a mutually a mutual security guarantee as well like what he was trying to do in Ukraine with the mining as well. And also just you know, peace through strength, right that maybe we don't need to deploy our troops to still keep a world order and to still keep that respect and to still you know, be respected. Has he changed you know, you just mentioned you know you've served. Has he changed your perspective on how we engage troops and how we should use our military? And I know he's changed mind, but I also didn't serve, So just interested in your opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I think that I mean, peace to strength. I think he is.
Speaker 3: It's obviously something that that slogan that started even in the Reagan era, and for many of us, this isn't something that we've been you know, talking about for so long and hoping for that we would have a president like President Trump who would really actually you know, put teeth to that and uh. And so that's why, you know, I think that a lot of the actions that we're seeing and taken right now with President Trump saying look, you know, I'll give you a perfect example, and you mentioned in the Middle East, you know, the hoo Thi's were attacking American troops, they were attacking uh really vital shipping lanes.
Speaker 2: Uh in, uh in in that part of the world.
Speaker 3: And one of the issues that we're seeing is that even our prices on different products here at home were we are taking a hit because we can't get products, you know, through those through those key shipping routes. And so the hoo Thies were causing all sorts of issues for the United States, for Europe.
Speaker 2: And here we had President Trump come in and and say, look, actually.
Speaker 3: We're not doing this anymore, and you know, destroyed the hoo thieas and and we're seeing uh you know a lot.
Speaker 2: Of positive results at the end of that. So you know, he means action.
Speaker 3: And I think that when we invest in our military, give them the support they need. I love seeing the pay raises to the troops that are included uh in this this one big beautiful bill as it's called, that will hopefully be passed at the Senate, hopefully be.
Speaker 2: Passed here soon.
Speaker 3: But you know that's those are the kind of things that takes I think with the build up our military, invest in our military, uh so that we can keep apace with the threat I mean, and the threat is as serious we have China Russia, Iran, North Korea, all major powers that are are basically coming together. We're seeing they're kind of coalescing, working together to sow chaos and to and to really uh defeat the West in the United States. And so it's I think it's important now more than ever if you want to have peacely strengths to make sure that we are strengthening our military or investing in the and all the different AI and technology and the drone capabilities, we've got to look at cyber space. I mean, it's it's on so many different domains. Space is a major one. If you want our troops to have GPS signal when they're deployed, you know at anywhere in the world that GPS signal is often very weak and can be uh, you know, you can get hacked. I mean, there's just so many different levels of investment that we need, and so that's I think what's ultimately going to keep our enemies at bay is when we show that we have the capability to fight. And one thing one of my favorite moments with us, one of my favorite moments with President Trump was the unleastion the F forty seven, you know, the new airframe that he's releasing and that we're going to be producing here United States. Look that those are the kind of actions that I think our enemies are taking notes of. And so I think him and Secretary Hegseth are doing a great job in terms of showing the world to look, the United States is not playing around. You might have thought that the last four years under Biden that you know, we were, you know, just going to roll over and take whatever happens around the world.
Speaker 2: Is will just accept the status quo. But that that is over with President Trump in office.
Speaker 1: But I also think in order to be able to do that, you know, these other nations need to know that we're serious and that you know, you can't have peace or strength unless you have the strength, right And so like under Biden when he made these threads, like no one believed them obviously as evidence by you know, putin doing whatever you ones and Iran via Hamas doing whatever it wanted, or like even Obama when you draw all the red lines with Syria and Asad was like, okay, whatever, you know what I mean. It's like you have to like it has to be believable. And like with Trump, when you know, when you start out of the gate in twenty sixteen, dropping the mother Ball bombs and you know, sending the Tomawk missiles to Syria, or like later in his presidency taking out cast some solemney Like these guys, like these bad actors know that like he's not effing around right, Like it's you know when he when he makes threats like he will do it.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. You know.
Speaker 3: They they know that he is not someone who mince his words and that when he says something, he means it, and that is so important for America's credibility around the globe.
Speaker 1: No, we're saying, these military recruitment numbers have gone up under the Trump administration, which is great. You're a West Point guy, so you signed up to serve. Why did you sign up to serve? And then also, you know, why do you think those numbers are up? And how significant is that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it's very significant. I'll start with with my own story. I you know, I didn't grow up in in a military family so to speak. My grandparents served, but they passed away when I was really young, so I didn't really get a chance to talk to them about it. But you know, in my in the house that I grew up my parents they told me that the highest honor is to serve God and serve your country. And those are the things that I always took to heart. And so I knew when I was in high school and I joined j R. O t C the high school Junior OTC program, and you know, walking around our high school in uniforms of it. It was it was it was something that you know, my friends made fun of me for a little while until they realized I was really serious about this. And I ended up, you know, deciding I wanted to go to West Point and was thankful and I had people that worked with me and got in shape and I was went on to West Point and I was there for four years, graduated in twenty fifteen, UH, and I commissioned as an Army Intelligence Captain, well coachy Intelligence tenant and then rose to the rank of captain and UH. And you know, during that time, it was I wanted to first I knew that, you know, this country has given us.
Speaker 2: So many amazing privileges of freedom.
Speaker 3: I mean, just the freedom to be on this podcast with you, to say what we think and to be able to talk and UH, to talk about our government and not be you know, in fear of of of you know, being you know, taken off the air, thrown in jail. I mean, we take those freedoms for granted, but around the world that is just not the case. And I know, we know that freedom is not free there. We just you know, had Memorial Day, and obviously there are many people that that shed much blood for us to enjoy these freedoms. And so for me, I wanted to give back and serve my country, and it was it was really the privilege of a lifetime to do that. And and with the recruitment numbers, you know, as you pointed out the numbers under under President Biden, the numbers had so low. Every single branch was struggling with recruitment. And if you ask the Biden administration at the time, they would just say, oh, well, it's just you know, the environment unemployment rate is a little lower right now, so therefore people aren't you know, coming in military as much. It's just they had all these excuses, you know, the pool, I mean, and some of those you know, are factors perhaps, but it wasn't a total answer for how we for the first time since the advent of the all volunteer force in the seventies, uh, since we got rid of the draft. Basically, you know, we had all volunteer force. Why recrupment numbers were at an all time low since the advent of.
Speaker 2: The volunteer force, I mean decades low. And so.
Speaker 3: Really what we know is that a lot of folks at home when they're seeing you know, commercials for their military that are all about a social agenda and all about you know, you can experiment in any kind of you know, social agenda you want in the military.
Speaker 2: We will do your surgery if you want to. You know, if you're a transgender, we'll pay for your surgery. We'll do all this, you.
Speaker 3: Know, we we are also many people at home were told that the military is somehow racist. You know, if you recall on one of the first things that the Biden administration did Lloyd Austin, a Secretary of Defense, one of the first things he did was do us a force wide stand down to root out quote unquote white supremacy and root out extremism in the ranks. And of course they found nothing because it was a made up story. It was all for politics, all for you know, really just trying to virtue signal, I guess for the left, I mean.
Speaker 2: It was it was a total mess.
Speaker 3: And that's what I think is the real reason why we saw those numbers drop so low, is that who wants to join the military to be a part of a social experiment. You want to join the military to kill bad guys. And so now we're seeing the total shift under President Trump and Secretary Except if you even look at the commercial the ads you see now they're all about you know, our soldiers, men and women, you know, killing bad guys. You see our fighter jugey, you see the whole force of the American military, and it's inspiring. And I think that's why we're seeing a lot of the numbers bounce back. And so now a lot of those recruiting lolls have become a recruiting boom and so and that all that is under this this administration, so that it's it's very exciting. Many of us have been talking about this. I testified before the House Oversight Committee about this crisis.
Speaker 2: During the Biden administration.
Speaker 3: I was on the National Independent Panel from Military Service and Readiness that then Congressman Mike Waltson appointed me to and and and you know So we've been talking about this for a long time. As you know, I'm part of a group called Veterans on Duty. I'm chairman of the Board of Veterans on Duty, and we're a five O one C four policy advocacy organization made up of veterans who cared deeply about our military and about a lot of these issues. And this recruitment crisis was something that we talked about quite a bit, and so now that we're finally seeing positive results, it is very heartening for many of us who have been on the front lines of this effort.
Speaker 2: And what were your.
Speaker 1: Takeaways in the testimony, because you know, my understanding is it was getting so bad that like if we had another major war, like we might not have enough people, like you know what I mean, Like we're not prepared in terms of manpower. So you know, what kind of were your takeaways or that you had learned in the testimony that that people should know that we're concerning Oh.
Speaker 3: Man, I mean, and it's worse back in like you know, twenty twenty one, twenty twenty two, the the I'll give you an example, we were if you look at the army, just just the army and again, this was this was the crisis spread to all the branches. But I'll just zoom in on the Army, my branch for a second. If you look at the Army, the numbers were so low, we were at thousands of soldiers short. It would be the equivalent of missing an entire division. So I was I was third Infantry Division. I was stationed at Fort Stewart and near Savannah, Georgia, and that entire it would be like the equivalent of all of Third i D missing in action if we were to go into a major, uh, you know, major conflict.
Speaker 2: That is, it was a serious crisis.
Speaker 3: And of course, you know, the you know, the legacy media didn't want to talk about it, and you know, they made it sound like, you know, Republicans are just making up this crisis that we are just you know, looking for reasons to criticize Biden.
Speaker 2: But as we know, it's in the cover up a lot of things.
Speaker 3: And yeah, it was actually a very serious crisis that, thank god, we averted. And and now with President Trumpet office, we're seeing again all those numbers increasing and I think I think that's a trajectory that's going to continue because the Pentagon led by Secretary except is going.
Speaker 2: Is returning to lethality. That is the key that the purpose of the military is to deter fight and win our nation's wars. That's it. There's no other agenda.
Speaker 3: It's not about social experimentation, it's not about be all you can be, you know in terms of you know, diversity is our strength. It's about it's all about the term uh fighting and winning our nations wars. And so that is the key. I think that we're going to see it's gonna win, it's gonna it's really going to strengthen our military and ultimately to our adversaries going forward.
Speaker 1: Do you think he's doing a good job, Pete Hedges have secretary funds.
Speaker 2: I do. I do.
Speaker 3: He is someone who he's been, you know, very much focused on returning to lethality.
Speaker 2: He's made sure.
Speaker 3: We've gotten rid of all the distractions, all the things that you know are just you know, when when I was in the military, you'd have all these ridiculous trainings and you've got you know, diversity training, You've got all these different trainings on all these on everything except for the core mission. And so we would run out of time when actually training our core, our core tasks and our military tasks and drills, because we were so focused on other types of you know, social campaigns that the you know, the President Biden and others you know, had had when I was in it was President Obama for most of that time, but and then President Trumpet towards the end. But you know, it was all about you know, these different you know, experimenting, you know, and so that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: It was distracting.
Speaker 3: And I think we're seeing with Secretary of Headseth is returning to our core fundamentals and so and then I think also we're seeing we're getting rid of a lot of the civilian bloat that's been kind of plaguing the military the Pentagon for many years. We have so I mean, just thousands upon thousands, tens of thousands of DA's civilians and contractors and folks who you know, many of them are vital to our mission and were thankful for them, but a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them were not.
Speaker 3: And so we're seeing a lot of kind of relooking at how we're spending our funds, how we're spending resources, who you know.
Speaker 2: Needs, what we have redundancies.
Speaker 3: We can get rid of those he's making the Department offense much more efficient, and that's really important, and it starts with the top down. And he's also enabling commanders to do what they need to do to train their soldiers and to be prepared to deploy at a moment's notice.
Speaker 2: Before we go.
Speaker 1: Obviously, there was a big, big focus on legal immigration under the by administration, one of the top reasons President Trump won. But now we sort of have this broader focus on legal immigration, particularly visas and the revoking of you know, student visas and various visas. Secondary Mark or Rubio announced recently that we're going to aggressively revoke visas for Chinese students.
Speaker 2: I mean, doesn't that just make sense?
Speaker 1: Like why would we we know that there's been issues with like Chinese spies here in America, and by the way, like Russian spies we've had before, So like, what wouldn't we be very judicious about the individuals we let into this country from enemy nations or even individuals from countries and areas of the world that have hostile opinions and feelings towards America. Like that just to me seems like common sense.
Speaker 3: It is common sense, and I applaud Secretary of Rubio with this decision.
Speaker 2: It's been an issue that we've even at veterans on duty.
Speaker 3: We talked about this before, as there are a lot of students that are coming here on these Chinese visas who are literally many of them spying on behalf of the Chinese government. We saw that at different schools, even in places you wouldn't even suspect, and Whichita came against us, of all places where my wife's family is from. At certain colleges there there was evidence of literally Chinese students there who are agents on behalf of the CCP.
Speaker 2: And so now the left is going to try.
Speaker 3: To make this all about, oh, we're discriminating against you know, the Chinese people and all this stuff. Now we're dealing with specifically Chinese citizens and especially those who have ties to the CCP, who we are just allowing to work in our work in our universities, sprayed spread a lot of their you know, a lot of the CCP's talking points, and also collect information. And so I think it's a small choice, but remember, and it's not just this. China is moving on all fronts against our country. I'll give you a couple more examples right now, there are Chinese state sponsored so sponsored by the CCP that are these hackers that are literally able to access our own home Wi Fi routers. There's a Wi Fi router made by a company. By the way, all this is is public. You can see this on it's in several reports about The Wall Street Journal had an article about this, there was a congressional hearing about it. There's a company called tp Link that makes these Wi Fi rasuters and they are a Chinese founded company.
Speaker 2: Most of their operations are still in China. Uh they are.
Speaker 3: And what they are doing is they have these WiFi routers. So you go and you buy a router and you put in your home. You know nothing of it, and what they're able to do is to hack into your router. And of course it's not your home that they want. Their target is the United States infrastructure, transportation infrastructure. But what they're able to do is to shield themselves as if they and it will appear as just a normal American citizen home router, but actually they're using that to preposition themselves to attack American infrastructure, our transportation.
Speaker 2: Sector, our water sector, our telecommunications, you name it.
Speaker 3: So there are so many attacks on the United States that we aren't even seeing or paying attention to. So we're seeing it with a lot of Chinese students in the universities. We're seeing it in our in our infrastructure, with these routers with this teepe link, which, by the way, teep a link. If you go to Amazon, teepe link is often one of the first routers you see that are recommended that they have it. They're selling this the manufacturing get for cheap. And and by the way, reports are saying the Department of Justice. Trump's Department of Justice is now investigating this as well as the Department of Commerce because they're selling these routers for treat for cheap to make sure they take over the market, so that make sure that all the routers in that states are controlled by a Chinese commuist party. I mean, it's it's it's their it's their play. And then we saw it, you know, the spy base. Now they have spy bases ninety miles off the coast of Florida and in Cuba. They have seen them expand that of course everybody remembers the Chinese spy balloons. I mean, it is it's on all fronts agriculture. They are buying up American farm land, especially land that is near military bases. They want to control our food security here in the United States. They've actually now they want to control a lot of the inputs that our farmers rely on to grow their crops. One of the products they use is it's called glyc estate. They use it to attack weeds. It's a weed killer and it's and they use it at the major level. Commercial farmers use that to protect their crops. Well, now China wants to take over that entire industry, and now we've seen them do that, and now they're the majority of those key products, and our farmers need to grow our prop to grow crops for us here in the United States. Again controlled by the Chinese Communist Party. So it's it is a very dangerous time we're in and I'm so thankful that Secretary Rubio was taking action. We're seeing and we're seeing it all over government, I mean, Secretary of Homeland Security is looking at it. I mean, this is finally people are waking up to this and it's a significant threat and I think we're finally taking steps in.
Speaker 2: The right direction. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And then last thing before we go, What can you tell us about veterans on duty?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we are as I mentioned, we're five on one C four policy advocacy organization made up of veterans around the country. Most of us are veterans of the global war and terrorism, but we have veterans of all different eras as well, and many of us we care about these issues about having a strong national security, having a strong border, making sure our military has the fun that they need to fight our nation's wars and the resources they need to do that. We make sure that we are not as I've talked about doing running experiments with our military, but actually focusing on lethality and and so we care a lot about these issues and making sure that we are our America is strong, stronger than ever, and that is something we want. As we always say, you know, we didn't end our service when we took off our uniform for us. Our service continues and we do that through through advocacy and advocating for policies that we will will keep America safe.
Speaker 2: Strong and free.
Speaker 1: Jeremy Hunt, appreciate you making the time great to patch up and hope to see you soon.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Thanks for having me Lisa, that was Jeremy Hunt.
Speaker 1: We appreciate him for making the time for the show. Appreciate you guys at home for listening every Tuesday and Thursday, but you can listen throughout the week until next time.