Speaker 1: Welcome to Will you accept this Rose? A production of iHeart Radio?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I can totally hear both ears.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 4: We'll talk after this.
Speaker 1: The chemistry used to will they won't?
Speaker 3: Will they want know? This is?
Speaker 5: This?
Speaker 6: Is?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 3: Set you out of your Heidi.
Speaker 2: Home to listen.
Speaker 3: He's a delicate work, the only one you can.
Speaker 1: Hear used to there there, It's like it's like a cabinet that has a piece of duct tape on it.
Speaker 3: To another episode of excepisode was my name is arm Maorne Company from my bougie.
Speaker 1: Garage in Los Angeles, California. I can't believe this man witch that we have today. I mean this, these two gentlemen, who I miss a train?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Are you ready to have a train on your mouth?
Speaker 2: On your mouth?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: Which is everyone liking the new popas?
Speaker 2: Did you helpers? Like? We got to step it up. We're just helpful. They're running trains over there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna fuck you, Hamburger Helper if.
Speaker 3: They go full age ship. They go full handy with the.
Speaker 1: Hamburger, right, Yeah, that's it. They've got the Hamburger Helper.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 4: I have to say I don't have headphones.
Speaker 1: This man here, this man has been gone almost for two seasons.
Speaker 3: He went, he became, he became a celebrity.
Speaker 1: He is the host of We're Here to Help with Jake Johnson, also of The Doll Up, which is on every list always forever. Yes, a lot of ladies, and his most important credit is being Dracula the podcast We missed him so much mutual. He's a little baby vampire. Will his dad ever get an inground pool?
Speaker 3: The ladies and gentlemen, Gareth great to be bad, We miss Thank you for coming.
Speaker 2: I missed you.
Speaker 4: I haven't watched.
Speaker 5: No, we know the reason to watch it is for this, but I've caught up.
Speaker 4: I missed two seasons.
Speaker 3: That's fine. Sorry, Well, honestly, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: We rarely actually talk about the episode. When this combination and.
Speaker 2: You miss two seasons. I bet this feels kind of nice. It actually does. It really does when she forces you to kind of do it more often. Yeah, maybe this doesn't feel.
Speaker 3: That great, but you wanted to come. Herd was here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what yeah, told me you were doing it. I was like, I don't care, I don't care what episode it is.
Speaker 4: There's not even an episode you know it from Still the King.
Speaker 2: That's it. That's it. That's it from CMT, which I don't even know if it still exists, Boiler.
Speaker 3: But we worked with Billy Ray.
Speaker 1: That's when we met in the lobby of a hotel in Nashville. Ladies and gentlemen, you know him as the Sentinel, most famously as a sensinel of the podcast.
Speaker 3: My friend Jerry Training.
Speaker 2: It's great to be here, Gareth, very excited.
Speaker 1: You're telling agency you only do sisters. God, so you only did twins? What was it you guys had to.
Speaker 3: Tell us over.
Speaker 2: We only do sisters.
Speaker 1: We only do sisters. Okay, Now have you did you only watch last night?
Speaker 3: Gres?
Speaker 2: He played the secretary answering the phone.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, Yeah, we only know. Did you only watch Women Tell All? Or did you see Home?
Speaker 4: I watched Hometowns as well.
Speaker 2: Instruction.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Also also with us today, excuse me, my charges far also with us today now, Doctor Banana just texted us a picture of her with the Bachelor at Gabby from Traders, who just.
Speaker 3: Got married to Robbie Hoffman. But we have with us k T Money KT money Levine.
Speaker 1: Hello, Katie, Okay, okay, Gareth and you've watched the whole season, haven't. Okay, overall, what did you think of hometowns?
Speaker 2: I thought it.
Speaker 4: Was pretty good.
Speaker 5: I thought they were I mean I felt bad for what I can't remember her name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I felt bad for you for the pumpkin patch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was that was tough.
Speaker 4: But also the Mormons, there was a lot.
Speaker 3: Going on, Yeah, to take the raids feel free to go.
Speaker 4: Well, I think that they were not.
Speaker 5: They were only like there was only really one situation where he probably could have felt comfortable.
Speaker 3: And that was with it with Joe Pesci.
Speaker 5: The Italians, the Italians, that fun Italian that felt fun.
Speaker 3: Well, and I feel like.
Speaker 5: A Mormon picnic is really that's like deep end, you know what I mean, worm it up with.
Speaker 4: Like a Christian event but going full Mormon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Christians just didn't show up. Yeah, I mean talk about like the polar opposite of religions. It's like one was like shockingly welcoming yes, and the other was just like no, you have no faith in our daughter or her decision.
Speaker 5: But didn't she's not doing this last I think last night she said that she made that decision, But I don't believe that.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that either.
Speaker 1: She seemed her I felt like she was the lawyer in her took over and was like, you said, you said, no, I need to ask you because you like it's like that she didn't want you, weren't the one that he wanted Carolina. But Carolina is such a banana that he let her go. And so you scooed it in. And he said that because he had to say something, he had to have, like, oh.
Speaker 4: You always have to have a reason. Yeah, you can't just go in with no reason.
Speaker 3: You have to have and then and then you can't.
Speaker 4: You make up something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And so she was like saying, I'm going through a really tough time personally.
Speaker 3: Oh that's good.
Speaker 2: I just go I'm not liking the vibes here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you are doing vibes, that's good.
Speaker 1: I had a friend who told me to say and I was like, I can't say it. I had a friend who told me to say, I'm having a psychotic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more in that direction.
Speaker 1: My friend, this was his advice, was say I'm having a psychotic break, I'm having manic episodes.
Speaker 3: I was like, but that's not true.
Speaker 4: Like John taturo In I'm going through one of those.
Speaker 2: I was like, I mean, if you said that, yeah, the guy will run for the hills.
Speaker 3: But then she'll tell everybody like and it's not true. I'm not I've never had a manic.
Speaker 2: Apt doesn't matter if he tells everybody it doesn't.
Speaker 3: I don't know she's having manic like did I There is a downside?
Speaker 2: I guess everyone knows you're in those manic wagon shows up. We heard we heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, Katie, when when you were single, were you a coward about being like I don't like you to somebody or did you did you ever say I'm having a manic episode or did you say vibes?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I guess I would say, like, oh, like, I don't think it's working.
Speaker 4: I don't know psychotic episode.
Speaker 3: I never had a psychotic episode. Okay, I'm having a manic break.
Speaker 1: I was literally recently told to say that I was having a break, like a mental break, just to like get out of Like, but you can just.
Speaker 3: Say, like, oh, I'm not really ready to be dating.
Speaker 4: How about I'm not doing this anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm going to throw out something insane it what about the truth? That's what I think you have a psychiat stroking. That stupid. I'm so stupid. I take it back.
Speaker 3: Would you say the truth?
Speaker 2: I'm not feeling this. I'm not finding what I'm i'm looking for. There's nothing wrong. Everything. You're great. I had a great time. It's good. And this is what my friends make fun of me. As I always go, I always say well, I say i'd be well. I hope you're well. I'd be well.
Speaker 3: Be well is I don't ever want to hear it. Be well, be all yourself.
Speaker 2: Take care of them. Oh god, take care now, my brother.
Speaker 5: Is the exit's hard? You're not really there's not really a sign off that works.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've done this.
Speaker 4: Do you want the door open?
Speaker 1: Okay, here's what I've done. Ready, so glad, so change. I'm so glad. I got to know you really enjoyed the time. It's just not compatible for me.
Speaker 2: There's no right way. What's wrong with that? There's nothing wrong? That's what do you want me to do? Well? Feeling it? I know? Well, take care, be well?
Speaker 1: Like okay, Okay, So you felt like it has to be Juliana because her family is the most welcoming. But I feel like he's in love with Letia like Mormingal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I felt that too.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, I think that the family as Erkle showed us family man, the family matter. But I would say, yeah, I thought Juliana's situation was much better.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 5: Again, I don't think there's going to be pressure to turn Mormon, which is I believe the term they like, yes, but.
Speaker 2: I mean they said that, but it's like, you don't have to join ours as long as you believe in God.
Speaker 4: I have some more body.
Speaker 3: I got an email.
Speaker 1: So we have a listener who's been listening to this, who grew up more men. Okay, So I thought this was just this. I will not name their name, but I thought this was very interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are the brothers or elders, elders.
Speaker 3: Okay, the first name.
Speaker 1: The first name is Becky, Becky, Becky Elder Becky email. This is Letia perspective from an ex Mormon. Okay, Okay, So they said, I've been watching uh this season more because of the Okay. So I was born and raised very lds.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I left the religion a few years.
Speaker 2: Ago long distance sing Okay.
Speaker 4: When she left, she said, be well, be well, it's not you.
Speaker 1: I'm having a psychoticy Okay, I wanted to provide some additional perspective from an ex Mormon. Okay, okay, she said that that all that we're right that if you're a girl, that you're according to Becky, you're raised to be calm, quiet, and demure. All Mormon girls are raised this way. You're explicively told that the personality a husband will be looking for. If you want to find a cute husband, you have to literally do this practice faith, divine nature, individual worth, knowledge, choice, and accountability.
Speaker 3: So there's a whole.
Speaker 2: Less sure a bachelor's degree.
Speaker 1: Yes, we had to repeat these every week at Sunday school, and we had tasked to complete. So it was sort of like how to cook for your future husband and learn an instrument.
Speaker 2: I like a woman cooking for me? Who knows the harp?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, that matters.
Speaker 2: That goes far.
Speaker 4: So why don't you go to the other room and play the harp?
Speaker 2: The game's on?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So then trying to watch NASCAR explaining the damn harbor a.
Speaker 3: Harbor Okay.
Speaker 1: So then Becky, so she was listening, she said, how grants The dad said that great doesn't have to convert red flags went up for her immediately because she believes that that's a lie. Mormons are taught from about five years old that one of the highest honors you can receive is to bring someone into the church.
Speaker 3: Basically, you'll be given extra blessings in heaven if you do this. So if you blah.
Speaker 1: Blah blah, the okay, So she thinks it's a lie, is because that you have to get married in one of the temples to get into the highest Basically, they're.
Speaker 2: Telling him what he wants to hear.
Speaker 3: That's what she thinks. Yeah, that's what she thinks. That's according to Becky.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that.
Speaker 4: You can't, says from home.
Speaker 3: No, you can. You can't. Do you think that.
Speaker 2: Grants there's gonna be no fantasy in this week? She made that clear. Also, can I just say, I think we've talked about this way back in the pilot Pete situation. I don't like that Letilla saves that she tells the camera that importation, but she doesn't tell him your prospective husband that if you sleep with other girls, I will have a problem with that. She waits to get that rose, and then now she's locked in, and then she's gonna spring it on him next week and Wes that bridge.
Speaker 5: You've seen that happen multiple times over and over. Sorry, this is this is why you want the Bachelorette. That's why that's the role.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sorry, you can't say the Bachelor.
Speaker 3: You should go on the Bachelor and then be bad that they go to or the Bachelorette.
Speaker 5: You can't be like you fucked Tom, Like guess what, it's fantasy sweets, she's sucking them.
Speaker 2: Sorry, be respectful, like, hey, before you give me the rose, just no, yes, no, bang time.
Speaker 4: You know that's what I do first night in the house, every one of them.
Speaker 5: I'd be like, and if it, if you make it to the final four or the final three fantasy, I will be banging the others.
Speaker 4: Does that bother you record? Does a psychotic break.
Speaker 2: An undetermined neurological disorder.
Speaker 5: To the hate of you who didn't get roses at the first ceremony to point out, I'm in the middle of a psychotic break.
Speaker 3: So dear r, dear RYA, I'm in the middle of a psychotic break right now.
Speaker 2: I'm having one of my psychotic breaks.
Speaker 1: Okay, so okay, overall, Jerry, you've watched the season. How do you feel give me your giving your impressions of the season.
Speaker 2: It's terrible. Why is this is one of the worst I've ever seen?
Speaker 4: Why guys, get here, guys?
Speaker 2: Why what happened to this show? Are you talking about boring? What? It is? A struggle? What let's just let's just say this one thing, just one thing that's missing that that was always there. Okay, where's the gratuitous shower scene with Grant? I don't need it, but it was fun when it was there. That's not for me, that's for the lady.
Speaker 3: Where is it, Katie?
Speaker 2: We're boring, they're boring it down.
Speaker 3: It is a little boring. Okay, Okay, I think but I do think that.
Speaker 9: Like the thing is, especially what we've had compared to pasty things, is like everyone seems to be like genuine.
Speaker 3: I don't know you think.
Speaker 2: That, yes, not a bit. The freaking mall.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't think. You don't like the Beverly, you didn't like Alex was sad?
Speaker 2: You don't know. I thought the mall.
Speaker 3: It was a bad date. Yeah, the date was bad. The date was bad.
Speaker 2: What about.
Speaker 1: Okay, we'll get the care Do you think that I will have the whole segment Alex, she gets her own segment. Do you think that Alex got cut because he likes a demure lady and she talked about buying butt plugs?
Speaker 2: No, that probably kept her in the mixed.
Speaker 3: So because he light I mean that's what Alex said.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, that's interesting.
Speaker 3: I think that's very You just worked right up.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, listen, do you think she.
Speaker 1: Got caught as the butt plus because he seems to like a demure gale Drives.
Speaker 3: Might have it might have played into it. But to marry though, I think he likes the fart he to marry. He was That's what he was first born.
Speaker 1: He was drawn to the farm girl with the lama, and he's drawn to the Mormon and he and I.
Speaker 2: Think you're overthinking it. He cut her because he had to cut someone.
Speaker 3: But she got the better connection with.
Speaker 2: The other, right, he just had better connection with Dina.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who was she suggesting? Is getting the butt plays?
Speaker 3: Like we couldn't figure it out?
Speaker 4: That's important to that is important?
Speaker 2: You know what. I didn't clock that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't know who it was for.
Speaker 2: Like he clocked Carolina. I didn't clock that.
Speaker 5: Now, if that was in my direction, I'd be like, I don't. You may be are on the cutting, but if it's for you, then you're into it. Okay, I mean yeah, I think it's just a show me, show me what you like.
Speaker 3: But she's like, you're gonna but you're gonna plug your butt. You're like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's different, right, And I don't like the finger pointing and the demanding nature of that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna plug your butt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on, you're gonna We're here to help.
Speaker 8: You're gonna plug your butt.
Speaker 3: You're gonna plug your But you look.
Speaker 2: At me in the eyes, you look at her in the eyes. Now, I think it's psychotic brain, your show. Okay, I'm not letting you go. We are not letting you go.
Speaker 3: Plug your butt. Gotta plug your butt.
Speaker 2: I don't like this.
Speaker 4: You have to, I guess.
Speaker 3: Okay, will you accept this butt blog?
Speaker 4: It's Jesse comes out the final book.
Speaker 3: Okay, how are you saying? Do you think you do?
Speaker 1: You think it's getting boring for you because you've discovered Love Island?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I literally was like, you're doing meth. Yeah, and the meth I'm doing, which makes kind of everything boring. Yeah, back on the math. So I'm having a psychotic break. You're watching guys while on math, but be well, well, oh I can yeah once I do like one bag of math, I binge all of them.
Speaker 3: Have you done like, have you done like married at first Sight?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Have you done married at first site? Jerry's maps is maps is pretty fun? Have you done married a first site?
Speaker 3: Maps?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: The first there's too many, too many episodes, but the wedding episode is pretty fun where you're like, it's like the first episode is.
Speaker 4: Oh that's where they started.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they get married and they've never seen each other, so that's pretty fun. All you need to see the episode one. Yeah, they do have a They do have like an on staff therapist named doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: Her name is stop it.
Speaker 1: Her name is doctor Pepper Shorts and she, yeah, doctor Pepper comes and gives them like love advice and that's kind of fun.
Speaker 5: There's no way that's the most qualified person. They were just like, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: She's on ozempic, so she's diet.
Speaker 5: Doctor doesn't drink coffee, so she's caffeine FREEDA.
Speaker 3: I wish I was doctor Pepper.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're our doctor Pepper.
Speaker 3: Okay, so who are you rooting for?
Speaker 2: No One? I need to be very nihilist now, yeah, I don't believe in anything. No, I don't like any of these. What I don't like any of anybody. That's why I'm not loving this is I like I think I haven't heard degree. I put Tea in a yetty skull and it's really it stayed one hundred and ninety five?
Speaker 3: Did you know that?
Speaker 2: And I think I burned. I think my throat is blister.
Speaker 3: Did you know that I go to the the show.
Speaker 2: This is what I love, this is my passion. Also, I'm on meth, so I can't really feel right.
Speaker 1: Did you know that I go to like three clinics a year saying that I have stepped throat and I've just burned my throat with oatmeal and they call it throat meal.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take a quick rayk will come back.
Speaker 8: We'll take it on Carolina, okay, and it for the money for their Grandfallowers.
Speaker 3: And we're back. Okay.
Speaker 2: I have a question for you, though you don't find this season but it's.
Speaker 3: A little boring.
Speaker 1: But what I like about Grant is I think his damage and his need for a family. Actually feels like he's looking for a wife a little bit.
Speaker 2: But that's no chemistry.
Speaker 9: But Latia, I disagree.
Speaker 2: He loves her, he loves I think he thinks she's sweet.
Speaker 3: I think they really like it. I think they love each other.
Speaker 2: Most chemistry, Zoey, that's the thing. But that's it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all.
Speaker 3: I think he loves.
Speaker 1: I think he's in love with the idea of warm Latia because his mom was working and being cold.
Speaker 3: That's that's maternal.
Speaker 2: That's it that she But.
Speaker 1: Don't under but don't underestimate childhood trauma and like.
Speaker 3: Fill in that.
Speaker 4: I know, but don't overestimate how far I can carry you.
Speaker 2: Whoa okay, girl, you just got switch. Okay, I've seen you're underestimated. I'll raise you.
Speaker 3: Overestimate girl, Okay, meaning it'll it'll drag you in initially.
Speaker 4: That's the problem with the condensed timeline of.
Speaker 2: All of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's only ten weeks.
Speaker 2: I again, I don't know anything.
Speaker 5: He seems reticent, as any normal human should to the immediacy of proposing. He seems a little hesitant, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Is that wrong?
Speaker 5: He's you think he's into it, and he's kind of on record is wanting to wrap it up on them.
Speaker 9: I mean he wants to get married. He wants to get married. If he seems hesitant. I mean we see in the upcoming thing that he like truly is like in love, which is when it is crazy and can't decide. And I also do think the Mormon Ship is fucking with him.
Speaker 1: I mean not understandably that picnic. There were so many, there was a lot of too many, too many.
Speaker 9: He is a christ and we haven't heard him talk about a ton. He doesn't have scripture tattoos. He's literally said my mom was really strictly No.
Speaker 4: We haven't gotten the shower. To Jerry's point it.
Speaker 3: On, we got to get we haven't seen any evidence that he's very very religious yet. And even if he is super Christian, like, she's a different religion. So it's like, it's a lot, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, and which relative looked him in the eyes and was like, Mom, she's gonna want.
Speaker 9: Kids like my daughter and get her pregnant.
Speaker 2: You're giving now she wants children and you're gonna give her children like her is ticket? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said it intense Cut yeah, cut this out.
Speaker 1: I wanted to give Grant's mom some face powder. She was so shiny.
Speaker 4: Did she was quite shiny?
Speaker 3: She was so shiny. Okay, we're back, Okay, so I.
Speaker 4: Think that's an okay thing to leave in.
Speaker 2: But you think.
Speaker 3: I felt I've been shiny.
Speaker 1: I felt her because if you haven't been on TV and it looks like it's hot, everybody's sweating.
Speaker 3: Everyone was sweating, and I wanted. I was like, why, I.
Speaker 2: Think it's the.
Speaker 3: Shiny is like what's in right now, which I do not understand.
Speaker 2: Ye call it dewey. She was.
Speaker 1: I know she was real dewey. It was passed the point of dewey. I felt for her because I felt like if that was my mom, I'd want to get her some power.
Speaker 3: When we were.
Speaker 9: Younger, it was like use the oil, blooding powder your face. No shine, no shine, no like condition to be like no shine.
Speaker 3: It was I felt for her.
Speaker 1: I know, okay, so here we are, we're at women tell all yes. Carolina came in and we all. It was like with the Milania coat that I really don't care.
Speaker 3: Coach.
Speaker 1: She she had printed her own statements on her coat.
Speaker 4: I mean that abnormal.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the narcissism is insane. I had a lack of self awareness.
Speaker 3: Ye, crying, you can't be Okay. A friend of mine I learned this.
Speaker 1: A friend of mine told me that bullies cry and it's a way to gain powers.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I didn't know. So she was married to a guy and like he was kind of a bully. Her from would cry all the time, and like bullies cry, and then why.
Speaker 2: They call it tear gas?
Speaker 6: And the.
Speaker 2: End, I don't fully Yeah, it's a yeah, it's some sort of My dad was in the.
Speaker 5: Navy, okay, and then the tears in the navy when they were yeah, surface, Yeah, he heard about it from other from his army people.
Speaker 4: Oh so he's one of those navy.
Speaker 2: Navy they had like a katilion where the Navy danced with the army. He was and they would talk about he was.
Speaker 3: He was in village people.
Speaker 2: I get it now. For a minute, I support our troops. Nobody's taking that away. It sounds like you don't know.
Speaker 5: I am a big trooper, Like you should know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know about tear gas?
Speaker 3: Okay, I didn't you should know more?
Speaker 2: No, I thought that was oh.
Speaker 4: My god, Okay, wait, listen, I'm having a psychic.
Speaker 2: Cry.
Speaker 4: I do crying and having back off. I'm in the middle of something pretty difficult right now.
Speaker 2: So she well, she's Katie. She starts crying, bully crying.
Speaker 1: She bully cried a lot, and she got up and lovet She was a lot of activity.
Speaker 4: When she came back. My god, in the middle of it.
Speaker 3: In the middle of alex is right, camera, just wait till the next break. This way, till the next break. She sucks.
Speaker 4: Sucks.
Speaker 2: I was worried, you guys were going to defend.
Speaker 3: Okay, now let me tell you shocked.
Speaker 2: I was really worried.
Speaker 1: I think she sucks. Sean Distance thought she got bullied. He kept texting me last night, and I'm thinking it's insane to me. I'm but I also I sometimes wondered too, if somebody thinks that someone's cute, maybe they are like, oh, yeah, I mean she's really pretty.
Speaker 2: Here's what gets no suck. But that's my question, she said, even sucked. You know how women tell all kind of shows, It kind of fleshes out every buddy, Yeah, dimentional. You just see like what they show you on the show, and then you kind of get a sense of their actual personality, wouldn't tell all. I thought she would see herself on the show and be self aware enough to be like, oh wow, like I should explain some of that behavior. She in so hard and made herself look way worse. I was like, what, how do you think you're coming across?
Speaker 1: I think that she I honestly think Here's where I feel like she made a misstep where she had a successful one on one date with him, where she went she started off kind of like an asshole. Then she had the one on one day and she showed a little humanity. They had a little little ankle kit. She saw the armpit, she told him that was you know they were. She was brave jumping off the thing she we heard about her. I found her okay. Like on the one on one day, I felt like she came in so hard, trying to get airtime, trying to be the bad parts of Maria, like trying to become like the talked about villain. Where if she she was hot enough and kind of fun enough that if she actually didn't wasn't such an asshole, she could have won the season.
Speaker 2: Can I give a prime example? Yeah, from the Women Tell All please. She goes she she double talks. She goes like, I did you did you think I was like being negative? And he goes no, but you're you know, your body language suggests yes, and then she goes, yeah, well I'm not. I'm gonna admit I was upset when and I was like, wait, were you or weren't you? Like it's a trap now yeah you were like yes, you're fading him into saying like, no, it wasn't that, And then she goes, yeah, well I was, and it would have been the reverse if he had said something different. She's it's always a trap with her.
Speaker 1: I agree with you because she was being and I felt like he is a people pleaser and was afraid to say.
Speaker 3: She's like, was it when I went off alone?
Speaker 1: And I was like, well, yeah, that's part like you were being a drip. You're a fucking drip.
Speaker 3: Would never win an argument with her.
Speaker 2: No, No one could, No one can.
Speaker 3: It's impossible.
Speaker 1: And she's really hot, so to be like, you're super hot girl from there.
Speaker 5: She's not hot enough for that girl. Yeah, that is that is the problem, and she's acting.
Speaker 3: Like that makes her less hot A great agreed girl.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, no, that's exactly Yeah, I think you're exactly right. You would never win an argument. You could see that, especially if you're in his position where it's like, look, you don't you're not painted into any corn. Yes, just fucking get away. But you're right too. When she shows up at this, what a prime opportunity to be like they edited me to suck awesome. Instead you're like, no, I'm the worst. I still make everything about me, even more so in the lines than spotlight on me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I also continue to.
Speaker 3: Suck because we've seen some people like Nick vile, like he he was able to sort of rehabilitate his image, like you can be the villain and come back, and he became sort of the good guy at Paradise, like you can, you can watch a season come back, have like have a little humility and like I truly believe people will forgive almost anything if you can own it. And she doubled down.
Speaker 1: She was so infuriating nothing Sarafina and Beverly trying to come at her like I would imagine you should never get into the ring with her because it's just.
Speaker 3: Gonna be infuriating and you're never gonna win.
Speaker 2: She goes, what does she say? She said, I wrote it all down before, like I feel like I was hated from the beginning. And then boxer boxing track.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, Joe Allie.
Speaker 2: Joe says, no, you were your behavior took yourself out from the beginning. You never came out of your room, you never engage. And then what does she do? She goes at hominem, she takes it personal. She goes, wait, this has nothing to do with you, why does it. It's like, no, no, no, you said you did it. We all hated you from this when it was your behavior, and now she can't even own it.
Speaker 1: Well, then I also like her, like dry humping on stage. It's like I just thought I was the only one that hadn't kissed him. Yet it's like, you know that's not just own it, like like did you think it would make the other people on stage uncomfortable?
Speaker 3: Like no, I thought they'd be like you.
Speaker 9: And then later she dun says like, oh I wouldn't make out with him a friend of you.
Speaker 3: She drove me crazy.
Speaker 2: She's cuckoo for Coco Bus. There must there.
Speaker 5: Must be a longer shelf life. You need to reflect the damage you've done to your public persona on yeah shows, and it's just too fast, Yeah for you to be you're still in the thick of it. You need like time to decompress, yes, and have your friends really talk to you, and to be like, you know what, I need to look in the fucking mirror.
Speaker 1: I think you almost need a whole other season to come on, because we forget everyone. Like one season later you flush them all out, like you forget, and then like, once the world has moved on, you're going to be alone back at your apartment.
Speaker 2: Well do you think she's like that with her friends and family's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's hard to know.
Speaker 3: I think I bet she's a pin in the ass for sure.
Speaker 5: Very interesting to put someone from nothing in front of cameras and be like you're competing. That is a very strange first move any kind of fame.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then you get big fame for a minute.
Speaker 5: Yes, And however you have presented yeah like a super Most people handle it way better.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: So then so then Dina was like, I bought you a week in Madrin.
Speaker 2: I loved that.
Speaker 3: Dina was actually very like, where was this Dina?
Speaker 1: She was pretty satisfied, except for with her gotcha moment with Grant. Like in general, I found Dina out there with her lawyer glasses on. Was kind of a fun like she was like the litigator of the lady.
Speaker 3: I did too. She was like, no, I bought you a week.
Speaker 1: And I think Krolina thought that the audience was going to be on her side.
Speaker 3: I think she she think that's delusional, and.
Speaker 1: Like every time anybody said something at her, the audience like cheered against her.
Speaker 3: I think she was surprised. That's why she.
Speaker 4: Started crying and walked off.
Speaker 2: Because that's her little super.
Speaker 4: Reading comments online.
Speaker 5: But if you're in that situation, you probably should be dipping into comments. Yes, you should probably be getting a general drop coming off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like I.
Speaker 4: Don't even I don't need to hear over and over again. I was great, yeah, yeah, like you're crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So I want to also just point out how much I enjoyed our queen. Beverly came in and at first they had just closed up of her, and then God bless her the outfit that she were good for her.
Speaker 3: She made the editors deal with her. She had very early because she got appendicitis. Oh yes, during the show.
Speaker 9: She was sposed to have a one on one day and then all of a sudden, they're like, Beverly's not here.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought you meant during women tell All. That's what I thought too. I was like, oh my god, can you hold it? I didn't see it.
Speaker 3: It's like appendicitis. So she came back like a hot She came back looking hot as fuck, and just like I was, like, the.
Speaker 2: Appendix is notoriously your biggest organ and it drags you down. Really?
Speaker 5: Yeah, she lost fifteen appendix, that's easy. She looked great. She liked I had mine taken out before last summer. That's I just wanted to show up at the pool with a nice little hole in the stomach.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Before I could even do myptite, they had to remove it to make sure the bloating wasn't just my massive appendix, which the Irish are known for. Yeah, no, truly, I do. What is it? I don't know. It's oz empic what it's like like the name, and then I thinkstite is like what the chemical?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm having a mental break right now.
Speaker 2: So I only to see your mouth, you know what, I totally understand you will and I hope you do well in your future.
Speaker 10: Will.
Speaker 3: Okay? Okay, So then we have Carolina. She's walking back. They're like, no, you're like a cloud.
Speaker 1: You're like a cloud, because at first it's like there's a rainbow, but you're the cloud.
Speaker 3: Which one who Carolina was like a cloud?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Dark?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alex was upset. Alex wanted to know where it all went.
Speaker 2: Awry dark as to your right.
Speaker 1: I felt bad for Alex. I think that he wanted this like maternal. I think he saw farm girls.
Speaker 3: So he's not that.
Speaker 4: This is butt plug Alex.
Speaker 2: Correct, that's how she's.
Speaker 3: I she plugs someone's but.
Speaker 2: As plug Alex gmail to teas and buck.
Speaker 4: Okay, that makes sense, got it?
Speaker 2: Okay? Okay? Yeah, speak.
Speaker 5: Yeah. I thought it was like being contrariant. I didn't understand. But plug Alex.
Speaker 3: And it bounced back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's too bad. Okay, try it with to tease.
Speaker 3: Okay. So she showed up with the lawn on the don't they bring out they? I thought that was her. They brought her lama out. Linda, wasn't her lama? How would you can't bring a lama twice twice?
Speaker 4: Linda?
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is a Lama that lives in Malibille.
Speaker 9: There's the malt of the linery that like has like a giraffe and a bunch of I've.
Speaker 3: Been in that winery. I had to park there when I did Raise.
Speaker 4: Anatomy Natural Habitat.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's no parking and they love it there.
Speaker 2: We lost a lot of Lamas during the fires.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we really did a lot of drama Lama.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, sorry, ironically it added lost lamas, but we gained a lot of drama.
Speaker 3: A lot of drama.
Speaker 1: So I want to just say that I felt like she looked messed, She looked really side swiped that he She looked like very hurt that he had cut her.
Speaker 2: Did you love? Did you love that? Every time they showed someone getting cut, Zoe was the one that was the last rose picked. It would be like Zoey and then they'd be defeated and then they'd go, I was side swiped or no, I was blindsided. I was, but I was right. I mean, that is your blindest side.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, yeah, it's the blindest.
Speaker 2: Eyes would be like Zoe I was blindsided. Zoe I was blind to everybody.
Speaker 4: She was always the show is blind siding.
Speaker 3: She was always lad.
Speaker 2: Why do you think you wouldn't be blindsided? Yeah, that's part of the that's.
Speaker 3: Why you're one of like thirty women. Odds is not going to be you.
Speaker 5: I did like that someone had a sign that said make the Lama the next Bachelorette.
Speaker 3: Was that you?
Speaker 2: Well, if I were working on.
Speaker 5: The show, I would have been like, let's kick this can a little further down the route. We don't legally we can't.
Speaker 3: I would love to make the Lama the next Yes.
Speaker 5: It's maybe it sounds like what you're maybe calling for, Jerry, is some way to spice up this show.
Speaker 2: Your brain's been Love Island, so maybe the Lama is a spinner that will be right back.
Speaker 4: I don't think we have a commercial line up.
Speaker 2: Damn. Sorry that.
Speaker 1: I feel like you would be really good as as Jesse Palmer, I.
Speaker 2: Would look that would be my favorite job, but I would want to do it on like Loololt.
Speaker 5: It is of all of all the bubble jobs. Yeah, Jesse Palmer, it's Cory Small. We don't need him.
Speaker 9: He says like four words and an episode he plays golf for the guys hometowns.
Speaker 4: I mean his role is it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Are you saying it's easy to do I don't.
Speaker 5: Yes, it should Yes, it's the easiest job of all it should be. I'm an anti doge. Yea, we could doge that job. That job could vary. If we are cutting medicare, that's right, we could eliminate this start with.
Speaker 4: We can have a lama do it.
Speaker 5: Like if the Lama comes out, it just wears a sign that's like, there's one rose left.
Speaker 2: No, dude, the Lama comes out, Garrett's voiceover, there's one rose.
Speaker 3: Okay, take your time to night.
Speaker 5: And I should know. I feel it more than anyone the drama. Lama, take your collectors ship and go.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking my long neck out here.
Speaker 4: Job which should be dosed. I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: If they started there, I'd be like, let him colik from it, let's do it. There's a no more Jesse Palmer. I like the direction. I was a skeptic, but yeah, we didn't need that job.
Speaker 2: Jesse Palmer's always waving around a chainsaw. But let's hear that he's talking about Jesse.
Speaker 3: I like Jesse Palmer.
Speaker 2: Now I like him too.
Speaker 5: It's the reason why you like him is I think they've toned down the duties.
Speaker 4: It feels like it's a lot easier than it used to be.
Speaker 2: Well, he also doesn't amp anything. He doesn't bring any slice.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 5: I like that he's not doing it at least from what I've seen this season. Yeah, he doesn't seem to pretend like he's best friends with whoever the Bachelor of the best already.
Speaker 3: I feel like the age spread has gotten too vast.
Speaker 4: Yes, and he doesn't well, Chris whatever his name.
Speaker 5: When he was doing he was always like, man, that was so fun texting last night, where are you at?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Fuck off, dude, you like leave us alone?
Speaker 3: That was so fun.
Speaker 2: It's like a.
Speaker 5: Fifty year old talking like a twenty two year old life. How funny was that meme?
Speaker 2: I love me, Let's set up the camera at the bar and I won't wear a tie. That was let's get crazy injury.
Speaker 3: Where are you at?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's like pathetic, and you also feel like Chris, It's like, do you.
Speaker 5: Need me to buy beer? That's like hanging in front of like a white hand pant.
Speaker 2: Anyone need beer? I'm a chill grown he needs something turkey jerkey? Now, what do you guys?
Speaker 5: Want let's hang out, want your dad and make sure it's cool that you can hang out with a grown ass pan.
Speaker 3: He also always felt like he wanted to fuck the girls.
Speaker 2: Was creepy.
Speaker 4: He has a better line yess.
Speaker 1: He is more creepy with the guys that paradise, like, whoa, you really got abs?
Speaker 3: How did you do that?
Speaker 4: Kyle?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like, what's the workout? It's more like the guys like wolves, Todd, you got ripped?
Speaker 1: Like he doesn't care what the female for me's like, I got my dad, but you got a hot packed Terry.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you got a hot r hot packed Terry. A hot pack.
Speaker 5: At six packet package based too, it could be.
Speaker 2: I was like, is it one pack? Sweet dog?
Speaker 4: What do you think of going into night's elimination?
Speaker 5: Jerry Jerry, Jerry, Jerry.
Speaker 2: We crunched the numbers. You were never on. I do crunch. I do crunches. Okay, yeah, I heard you. That's how I got this. The filming right now, Jes.
Speaker 5: Comes off Terry, hot packed Terry.
Speaker 3: He's got a huge bolt.
Speaker 2: One of the pool and it's still big.
Speaker 5: Someone's got a noodle, all right, So let's talk about tonight.
Speaker 3: Yes, Terry for the wind.
Speaker 2: Nobody looking at my pa.
Speaker 4: I can hear you, and it's awesome.
Speaker 2: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: Dam well that they can. That's long as psychotic brain.
Speaker 2: Jesse.
Speaker 6: We're collectively all ready to psychonic ray. He's like, I will be there.
Speaker 2: I need a plan to get out of here.
Speaker 7: You drop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody make my pack less hot? Not possible?
Speaker 6: Your issues is god damn it.
Speaker 2: He's hearing is phenomenal.
Speaker 6: What's a coca nut? I mean, I'm gonna be honest, I would like one coconuts?
Speaker 11: Go on.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, we're gonna take a break. I'll be right back. I don't know about you, but things are getting so hot in here. I think I got a take a pee break. Holy ship, and we're bad everything.
Speaker 2: What's he doing up in the tree watching binocular Jesse?
Speaker 3: That's Jesse. That's Jesse up there, jerking off with the tree, drinking the pack.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a wet pack up here. He's got a wet pack. I got a hot pack.
Speaker 3: He's jerking up there.
Speaker 2: A fresh coconuts.
Speaker 3: He's got wet ga.
Speaker 2: The ice Queen's got an ice pack.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well that's where we are idiots. All Right, my god, are you so excited that Paradise is coming back?
Speaker 4: Then he said there's changes they have been off it.
Speaker 3: Yeah we skipped last year. Yeah, I actually Golden they went to Golden.
Speaker 4: Golden Paradise Island.
Speaker 3: Will that be fun?
Speaker 2: That would be disgusting.
Speaker 7: These packs are not sweet. I wish pause that'd be fun, that would be That's I think the.
Speaker 3: Age difference is a little it's like fifty year age difference.
Speaker 4: Okay, I want to see it.
Speaker 3: I'd like to see it.
Speaker 2: I want to see it.
Speaker 5: And you're just surprised both halves with this news. We're trying something different this year.
Speaker 3: What if that is the big news?
Speaker 4: Where gonna that'd be great?
Speaker 3: I wonder because I'm arm are sixty.
Speaker 1: I feel like Jonathan would have gotten it with somebody.
Speaker 2: You would just see everybody beeline to the park and be like, I'm gonna need four shots. I can't have any out. Oh my god, even the bartenders.
Speaker 3: Old Susan interferes with my thyroid.
Speaker 5: Another medic. We need more. It's just crazy what's going on.
Speaker 2: It's just build a triage hospital, honestly, just build.
Speaker 4: To be just like out of the Okay, what's that's that's convincing?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: So then she didn't know we should get a pharmaceutical sponsor. Are we sponsored by Fizer? Yeah? Okay, great.
Speaker 1: So I also like so the Sarafina goes I. She was like, I worry that I am. She's like, I'm a matter of fact person. The mom was like, I liked I didn't watch.
Speaker 3: The Kiss, but I liked it. Mommy's always watching.
Speaker 4: Mama was cutem was fun.
Speaker 1: So then she said, I literally dreamt off a bridge for this man. I would not I would not do things to this man. I'm not willy nilly.
Speaker 3: I didn't understand that, like wish like half in half okay, because I haven't.
Speaker 1: I felt for her. She's like, I have a big heart. People don't see that.
Speaker 3: I love so hard.
Speaker 1: I want some I feel like she was auditioning for the Bachelorette.
Speaker 2: I think so, but I don't THO was going to get it very depressing to watch for her. I felt for her, but it's like in a sympathy way, like I was like, oh, like you need to live a little bit more life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I felt for her.
Speaker 2: Did you feel like this is gonna sound so like hard of coal, but like, maybe don't love so hard. Maybe love isn't the answer.
Speaker 4: Well, it's a hard show to bring a hard love to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because the odds are against you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and it's it's like, I mean that you see that all that they lose their minds.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought.
Speaker 5: Juliana was seemed to be doing well. Was kind of maintaining as healthy of a mindset as you can in this insane set of yeah, deprive, I would not.
Speaker 3: I would lose, I would I would self implode.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was Also I did like that Seraphena napped a lot as a as a fan of a nap.
Speaker 3: I was like, I like, I love I don't get sleeping. I liked to napper you an apper, yes, big name. I don't trusting. I don't know. I like take like twin a one twenty minute nap day.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's okay, that's a that's a healthy nap, that's actually that's actually the perfect nap.
Speaker 3: I'm not good at nap.
Speaker 9: No, I try actually every day.
Speaker 3: I think you're the best in napping once in a while. No, No, a twenty minute nap a day is good. For you.
Speaker 2: What's what's good? That's the you know what I do. I drink caffeine. Then I lay down for my nap. And when you come out of the nap, man, you're alert. That's a good book.
Speaker 4: It is blow Yeah, that's my bang A line minute.
Speaker 3: Wait, so you do like a coffee.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, a Red Bull coffee energy and then you lay down because you drink it when you're tired, right, so you're already ready to go down, and then you lay it down. You pass out later.
Speaker 3: Like the cads, you do a shorty, you do like a twenty minute.
Speaker 2: The caffeine kicks in, has kicked in while you're nap.
Speaker 3: I feel like I like that. I'm gonna try that good.
Speaker 2: I highly recommend.
Speaker 3: Your hat's cute. Okay, all right, so.
Speaker 2: Your hat sucks? Yeah, it's really what is No?
Speaker 3: I have bad eyesight, and I just saw what I was looking at a hotel. I just saw that. It's very it's an hotel hat.
Speaker 5: It has a lot about your face that the hat only got noticed just now.
Speaker 2: Damn it.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know what attractive face.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's like a distracting Yes, how could we focus on it?
Speaker 1: A Gareth get everywhere like butch and like like that his like facial hair is all like like he was looking kind of doesn't Gareth look good?
Speaker 3: You look very good. Yeah. I don't want to be a creeper, but like you're allowed.
Speaker 2: To do that.
Speaker 3: But I was like, Gareth is looking good?
Speaker 2: You know what? You are looking good?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean this outfit. Let's pause the show.
Speaker 3: Do you like this outfit?
Speaker 2: TikTok? About do we like the telefe? I mean I would call that a hot pack.
Speaker 4: I would call it a hot always.
Speaker 2: Hey Jo, what do you care?
Speaker 5: I'm not super into what the girls have, but the boys we should work out.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know what part.
Speaker 3: Of the body.
Speaker 6: It's a shower with the pack.
Speaker 2: I'm never gonna shower on this island never, I know. Yeah, you are Terry with the hot him some moist canceling headphones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I call it Terry, Terry with the hot pack, Becky with the good hair. It's Terry with the hot Terry.
Speaker 5: I'm eliminating you because of your name. It just doesn't work on this show. Sorry, Terry. You work at the hotel we're staying at in my Ota. No Terry could have if anyone made a towel Terry stopped.
Speaker 1: If it was Tyler Cameron, if he was Terry Cameron's towels.
Speaker 3: Terry Cameron could Terry Cameron. I don't think Terry could win.
Speaker 4: Some of these people left their towels in the pool.
Speaker 3: Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a dare. We're putting this to ABC. Yeah, you find a hot hot that's there has to be a hot Terry within the next two seasons.
Speaker 3: Google the Hottest Terryze.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, Google in there.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Terry krew beautiful path? I would have called that. I would have called great pack. I'm sleeping on the rock.
Speaker 5: I lizard out on these rocks by day.
Speaker 2: He's warming himself from the rocks. Oh he's literally like face down like his belly.
Speaker 5: Lots of burns. They'll come off a thrill fashioned way.
Speaker 2: Are you are you gonna pick the blisters?
Speaker 4: I do what God's job is, which.
Speaker 2: Is what's God? What's God's job? Jo? Talk about a question?
Speaker 5: Huh, let's discuss it tonight over noodle.
Speaker 4: No, not that kind.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go shower.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Oh he hopped up real quick.
Speaker 2: His blistered belly, his lizards up.
Speaker 3: Hey, he kin on the rock.
Speaker 2: I don't feel right there. Now there's twoing me.
Speaker 5: Hey the rocking ho let's go get suppers.
Speaker 3: Like his skin is just like the end of the substance.
Speaker 2: His skinny is reachingting. Whoa, I know what he like. It's me other, got ya? Oh God, he's making out with himself. Yeah, yeah, a substance. I made a substance, Jesse.
Speaker 10: Whoa Jesus, Yeah yeah, I feel like the substance.
Speaker 2: Jesse is dumber than the actual of Jesse.
Speaker 3: But his hearing is.
Speaker 2: Just as good. All right, his hearing is better. But I think his eyesight he can't see. Oh he can't see.
Speaker 10: Why need you, substance, Jesse?
Speaker 3: A belly fat, burned, blistery belly fat?
Speaker 2: Did you just hit all getting bigger? Jesse?
Speaker 3: I'm having a mental break. I need I'm taking a break from dating right now. I'm having a mental break.
Speaker 2: Jesse. Yeah. I think he's into it. I think he's into it. Fruit. He likes freaking break down.
Speaker 3: It's the fermented fruit. Oh, doctor Banana is going to be so sad that she missed this.
Speaker 1: I guarantee this isn't happening. I lost cultures is right?
Speaker 2: Now we have any other hotter besides Terry Crew, any other hot.
Speaker 3: Other hot terries?
Speaker 2: No, that's it. That's the one thing to google.
Speaker 1: You're gonna fuck up your algorithm. Give me some hot terries.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be warm Terry, Terry.
Speaker 3: O'Quinn, who's kind of handsome, who's as handsome?
Speaker 2: Isn't hot pack?
Speaker 3: No, No, that's not it's not jernking off. That's not Terry's drink shows up?
Speaker 1: Okay, like a hot toddy hot Terry. So then we have should we take a quick break and then come back and talk about Dina.
Speaker 11: Bones Zone.
Speaker 3: Let's get in the bone zone, guys, and we're back.
Speaker 1: Hi everybody. Okay, So Dina was it? Dina Ken calling yourself the ice queen?
Speaker 2: Which why why call yourself?
Speaker 3: Don't call yourself.
Speaker 2: That just because you're a woman with a job, does it make you an ice queen?
Speaker 3: I know what, Katie, what did you think about that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I think that she.
Speaker 9: We talked about before, like she probably just like comes off kind of like matter of factly.
Speaker 1: I mean, if you do do your laundry every day and your hampers show that's what I feel I do.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what bothered me. That level seems like a full hamper.
Speaker 3: I do know. I don't do laundry too. I too because I love doing laundry.
Speaker 4: The original cast.
Speaker 3: I agree with you. Yeah, the band is all in there. It's all in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When you're when you you know you're gonna get your rotation trash.
Speaker 4: Yes, I get not one.
Speaker 3: I get that. I get that because it's like damp.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I just have a little on it.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: That was just tips laying on top of you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: Tips that I have are brown and I keep those in there. Just freak out a guest. That's that's what I like to do. Dark brown, Yeah, dark brown, little blood at the end, yes, oh god, this guy up to what isn't he And then just like a note ripped into four pieces easily pieced together.
Speaker 4: That's insane, just asking.
Speaker 3: For someone together. That's fun.
Speaker 4: Treasure map just on the back is like there was nothing.
Speaker 3: Again and it just says like you know what you did, Yeah, you know what you did?
Speaker 2: My ears?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I liked it. That's right that I like that hamper. Fill it up so then she sounds fun. It's like a pirate's trash.
Speaker 3: That does sound fun.
Speaker 2: It's fun.
Speaker 3: Well, then meanwhile, so.
Speaker 2: You don't want to take a dumpy. You're like, I know that door's locked. Oh they're not. It's from the outside too. Oh yeah, I'm not getting I'm locking out here to be safe. No no, no, no, no, you don't even when you're.
Speaker 1: Good, I'm not getting out of him. Yeah, you're not getting out of there. So then so then she's like she went in with her loyally thing. She's like, ultimately it was my decision. I was the one who chose.
Speaker 4: I was one like a lie.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, well, the men of the family, all the brothers, so you might have had like a Jojo brother situation where they mouth remember JoJo's brother's mouth kissed her and then then and like they were like a real bully too.
Speaker 2: That I didn't think you were gonna look at first you purchased.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you literally you were about to take your nap, and then you purchased.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was like you did. That was your red bull of nap. Yeah, her brothers. Her brothers were tall and they had giant cowl neck cardigans. And they were like asserting their dominance in front of who was it, Ben Higgins, Ben Higgins.
Speaker 2: This is like an Angelina Jolie situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they mouth but even but they were broier. They were in Texas and they were like, hey.
Speaker 3: Jojo, yeah, and it was like they mouth kissed.
Speaker 1: Jojo and then the yeah, and then the mom was pounding champagne and kept screaming at Ben Higgins.
Speaker 3: Jojo is a princess.
Speaker 1: She needs to be treated like a quin And like that was an incredible hometown and I felt like I kind of wanted to see you. I wanted to see Dina's brothers like kind of asserting dominance like that, because I feel like that's when.
Speaker 2: She threw them under the bus. She was like, my brothers hated this.
Speaker 1: But she has she's one of thirteen siblings. Oh she's got thirteen.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think that the ladies are being cool, but the guys are being late.
Speaker 2: You want to know what that totally explains the wasteful laundry situation. Yeah that really they're willing to waste so much seamen that's making kids. Yeah, it's so wasteful to have that many kids.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is a lot of them.
Speaker 2: What the hell's another load of lottery?
Speaker 3: The thirteen animals?
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how was with fifteen people? Is always going it's.
Speaker 3: Like below down You're right, You're right, You're right. It's like it is like below dead.
Speaker 4: You've always got to have laundry, and you're and you're probably.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, she also probably like had ship taken.
Speaker 1: Yes, she's probably like, I'm living alone now, I'm gonna like this is I could do it whenever the fuck I want, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean? Maybe I'm the do laundry. Siblings were taking ship.
Speaker 5: Do you think that the family that part affected his decision truly or is it just.
Speaker 1: A I think he wanted Carolina because I don't think she was ever going to be in the final I don't think Dina was meant to be in the final four.
Speaker 4: Do you think Carolina shipped the bed so hard?
Speaker 3: Default or Zoey Zoe or Dina Default made it?
Speaker 4: But would a good hometown have saved her?
Speaker 3: I I think I think it's I think it's been between Latia and Juliana for and everyone else and then and then unfortunately, I think Zoe he relates to and she's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I do agree with all of that, except it would matter.
Speaker 4: I think it would too.
Speaker 2: The family not shown I'd like, but I don't think it would put him.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times, if in the good way, I don't think a good family.
Speaker 5: A lot of times you come out of those hometowns and you're surprised by the way things change.
Speaker 1: I mean, we've all been to we've dated people and been to certain families houses and been like I would be.
Speaker 2: I would be off put if I was if the thing that I was confronted with is Dina's family has no trust in her or whatever. Like now this is at a point where we don't know that it's her decision. We think it's there decision. Yeah, that would weird me out. I agree.
Speaker 4: I be like, oh, it's just I don't want to.
Speaker 3: Meet them welcoming. I felt if we end up together, we started crying, if.
Speaker 2: You pick me, you'll meet them, and it's like, yeah, but I don't want to now I felt.
Speaker 3: I felt, I don't want to meet me.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I think she was I honestly think she was covering because I felt for I think she's I think she's a nice person.
Speaker 3: I think she's a hard worker.
Speaker 1: Look, she survived like that many siblings, that's a lot, and like she'll.
Speaker 3: Land on her feet though she seems so.
Speaker 1: She's she's cool, she's cute and like clean, you know, she's clean.
Speaker 2: Always smells like tide. Yeah, I love.
Speaker 4: She's covered in tie.
Speaker 3: She's covered in tide. Carolina, Carolina, what was that scent?
Speaker 4: Oh that's just a bit of tide. I washed myself earlier.
Speaker 2: But why is it all the time?
Speaker 4: You can't get dirty otherwise you die.
Speaker 3: I washed myself, so then my dad's not real.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then she had a fight with Carolina again, and then they were fighting, and then Carolina starts crying, and then they start saying, show me the text, show me the text. You know, it's like and then and then so then they were then they were doing the Instagram fight. They showed the Instagram fight where to be fair to Carolina, you know, she's like what I was just saying, they've already seen it on the show. I'm like, it was sort of baiting the first one.
Speaker 5: Well, I would not go back and fuck with her. Once you're on Carolina, once you're on good terms, I wouldn't start fucking.
Speaker 3: But Deana is a lawyer, and she's like, I don't give.
Speaker 2: A ship, but it does show what how Carolina has zero sense of.
Speaker 5: Humor because I does nuclear right after that had a sense of humor.
Speaker 2: Yes, you would immediately come back with something else kind of quippi fi and you would use it. You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Yes, to go to nuclear of texts?
Speaker 2: Actually, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: What messages released? Like you can't so to anyone? No one wants that is.
Speaker 5: Like why if you're if you're grant like get that is you'd really dodge a bullet because that is again the sort of stuff where it's like you cannot have someone being like, our private conversation are in play for me.
Speaker 1: If I don't like your immediately immediately I'm going to release them all online. So then then we showed the thing with rose where and then they showed them what do you guys think?
Speaker 3: What do you guys think about?
Speaker 1: Meant when he said when the whole the rose thing, the Rose and the dance said that they showed us, did you what did you think?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, you'd probably know better than me.
Speaker 2: I I think that was one of those situations where the main guy is dating a thousand women. Yeah, and he's just trying to fill.
Speaker 3: Time and he's a people pleaser, and he's.
Speaker 2: Saying, yes, you're on my mind. I've been thinking about you and da da da da. And she heard it, yes, and she interpreted it through her own prism.
Speaker 3: I agree. I agree with all.
Speaker 2: Thats of like a shotgun blast of information.
Speaker 3: I actually think what they both said was accurate. I think he meant in general, not when I was getting general in general. But I can see how she I haven't seen it at.
Speaker 2: All, but you have to, you have to put She's.
Speaker 1: A delicate So she cried and she goes, yeah, dead me, You're not wired.
Speaker 3: Like she is. Like she's like saying that he never was.
Speaker 9: I like, oh, he said when I was dry humping Carolina, it's a fact.
Speaker 3: The thing to repeat to the woman. They're they're both of them should go. But like, he did not say that, that's insane.
Speaker 2: I said something like it.
Speaker 3: He said, we were dancing, I was thinking of you.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. I think she said that in passing to the girls and Carolina Carolina used it, Yeah, capitalized, she weaponized it, just like your tear gas.
Speaker 3: And Carolina is the one tears.
Speaker 2: Look, I'll just say Caroline is just the worst. She's the worst.
Speaker 1: I agree that Katie Sean Justston thought she was done dirty.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I don't know any but this trope on these shows, this person is always yes, they do it. They don't do it for reasons that are to try to win the show, or if they do, it's too late, you get like then normally what they do is they take that person right to the edge and then it's like he's like, well, I don't want to meet your family, and you're fucking nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you want to go to you basically want to go to fantasy suites and then you cut them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to.
Speaker 5: My pitches get to bring someone back for fantasy suites, skip the family.
Speaker 4: That's what my pitch is.
Speaker 5: No, I think you go do hometowns and then you get to go, all right, I'm bringing one back for fantasy suites.
Speaker 2: Only you know you have to cut them down.
Speaker 1: To one family you added prior to do.
Speaker 4: A family pass where you go, I'm not going to meet your family.
Speaker 1: I will I will meet you in fantasy suites. I don't want to meet your family. But I get to meet you in fantasy suites.
Speaker 5: Now you add another person, it's not dignified, but yeah, you add another fantasy suites and you bring someone who you would like to just have sex with, but you don't want to meet their family.
Speaker 3: So it's just I got it. I got you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean? You get dominoes. You're in there.
Speaker 4: It's real dirty, there's no morning shot.
Speaker 2: I mean, I like it.
Speaker 4: So it's just over ahead on it.
Speaker 3: So that car Leaders says to Grant.
Speaker 2: Being in her bathroom, choose in her hand.
Speaker 3: You mentioned when when did you clock?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: Tina said, when did you clock it?
Speaker 1: Did you clock it when I was alone on the date when I was bum Is that when you clocked it?
Speaker 2: I'm like, but isn't this prime her? She goes, Look, look, I'm not I'm not trying to be negative disrespectful, and now here I am going to say the most disrespectful it you know what? Oh god?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how gorgeous is Grant's sister very She's so pretty she should be the bachelor. Yeah that would be. And so she's proud of him. So then you, chubby bunny.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that single from a job that's what I.
Speaker 3: Meant, Chubby Bunny.
Speaker 2: Chubby, you're hiring. I'm available to Chubby Bunny with pe What was that last day?
Speaker 4: They did it with.
Speaker 3: Little must Be.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, like they did it. They did it with why what's her name?
Speaker 3: What's her name?
Speaker 2: It was such dumb television.
Speaker 4: It's so dumb.
Speaker 2: We don't need that.
Speaker 4: Then they have host, just host the fucking thing.
Speaker 5: And then there's a what is to happen? Just say what's happening? We don't need to see like, you're cute chubby Bunny.
Speaker 3: Something, so then they show their bloopers.
Speaker 2: You would be better substance Jesse. He wouldn't have done that. A razor Hey substance Jesse, Chubby Bunny. He thinks it's funny.
Speaker 3: Substance. Jesse loves es.
Speaker 2: I think that's all het. Chubby Bunny the other day. Okay, he.
Speaker 3: Feels bad, he's ashamed.
Speaker 2: I will show him. Oh, it's like a sibling rivalry situation. My finger came off. Oh god, I was never on.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna chow? I'm gonna chose.
Speaker 5: Jesse is with my fingers.
Speaker 2: My hand's gone. He's reaching the end of his life cycles falling apart.
Speaker 4: I'm Jesse, no palmer Man, chubby buddy.
Speaker 2: His own hand is chubby monny.
Speaker 11: What the.
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Okay.
Speaker 1: Then they do their bloopers. They do their bloopers, and he could see Edinburgh. He said, yea and burger till.
Speaker 4: They were coaching him to be like, it's like eat a burger.
Speaker 3: And then they said the words that everything exasperated. They said exastrified.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Honestly, if they showed me that before eliminade, that would be very helpful for me with eliminade.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There were a couple there where I was like, that's so agreed, gitastic, I will not stand east Okay.
Speaker 3: For a few that I was just like, oh our education, okay. Inconclusion.
Speaker 1: In conclusion, yes, we're gonna I need you to hear who you think that? In order three two one winner. And then while you're thinking about that, we got so many great reviews. Okay, Katie, I want to open something on air. I believe this is from one of our listeners.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my god, that is my god. This is so the heart spot. Okay, one of our.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, one of our listeners, Harriet Hines, who was one of our Tweet of the Week winners last a few weeks ago, when she won, she she sent me a message that she she makes pet portraits out of mixed media.
Speaker 3: It's so cute and like, how cute these are? Look at so she sent me, look at these? Look at this one, look at that? Aren't they okay? Harriet?
Speaker 9: I might have to hire you to get one of Zoe because you don't have any heart of Zoe yet.
Speaker 1: So we should take a picture and put it on. It's so so she made this beautiful.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, it does feel like me. I'll look at her. I know it is just like me out. Isn't that so sweet? I love it?
Speaker 1: We have the nice Thank you so much, Harriot. It's so thoughtful. Look at her little whiskers.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 1: If you guys want to commission one, you can email us at rosepodcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: A wee can forward it to Harriet.
Speaker 1: Because it's so cool, or if you want to send us your website if you for commissions, please, it's so great.
Speaker 3: I love it so much. How sweet is that?
Speaker 1: It's so It's so sweet? Thank you so much. It's like I treasure it. I feel like it feels like she's here and we just have the nicest listeners. Don't forget to go to track your Adventures dot com and if you can get sweatshirts of National Parks. They have all the maps amazing, they're amazing stuff. They have water bottles, they have different maps. I have the worldwide map, which I'm.
Speaker 3: Got the National Park one. It's I just I did it recently. It's so fun. It's scratch.
Speaker 1: So anybody that is like listening, if you want fifteen percent off, go to track Youradventures dot com.
Speaker 3: Use rosepod and if you win for review.
Speaker 1: Of the week, which we've had some really sweet emails, email us your email what you would like from the store, and our sweet sweet Lexi rap will send it to you. So we have a few runners and we get to vote on which one we think is the best review for our podcast. Okay, here's a few that came in five stars for.
Speaker 3: Meow and Scout.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 1: This is from Lemon Torpiggio. I am crying for you. Two years ago, I lost my blind cat, Lemon, in exactly the same way as Meow. We buried her beneath a lemon tree. I think I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: I think you should. I have her ashes.
Speaker 1: Right now because it goes it's above the fireplace, but I'm gonna I think maybe on Mother's Day I might put her lemon tree with my mom. She almost immediately brought a load of lemon blossoms to us. There are currently two ripening on its branches. I will think of you and this goofy podcast when I enjoy them later this month. Hugging my kitties and putt bees extra tight, and memory of sweet me out is Scout, Well, that is just so so sweet. Here's another one, five stars, Arden and Team. I didn't know you could get any better, but hearing you say call your senators about park rangers losing their posistionance just made me appreciate your wonderful podcast even more.
Speaker 3: That's all you, Katie, and you should do that.
Speaker 9: You should be calling your senators and you represented us every fucking day and complaining to them.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being my comedic relief during the stressful time. Helped me feel not so silly for loving the Bachelor, supporting animals, and being awesome humans. I actually bonded with another park ranger who listens to your show with love ranger Max.
Speaker 3: So that's that's I'm a ranger.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Okay, come on, we have the best best listeners here.
Speaker 3: We have Okay, five stars and eternally grateful.
Speaker 1: Listener and champion. While on Grief Island. As a longtime listener, I've been charmed, delighted, and made to laugh out loud by Scampish Arden and her lovable crew. I've also admired Arden's resilient spirit and grace during difficult times.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: One can never truly tell how they will behave when they find themselves docked on Grief Island. I'm surprised to find myself there. Recently, in mid December, my dad received an advanced stage cancer diagnosis, and only a few weeks later, my family and I lost our home, our belongings, and our town and the pack pal fire and the weeks that have followed. I have found it difficult for various listeners to listen for various reasons, to listen to music, to read books, and to watch But I'm still able to listen to your podcast. I am doing so with the greatest Joy Arden production crew and guests. You are wonderful gems. Keep on being champions and inspiring those of us who could use a boost in that department just by being you.
Speaker 3: That means so much to me. I'm so sorry. First of all, I'm sorry for all of it.
Speaker 1: And I just want to say I personally found when when I've had giant losses, like it's a real thing. I couldn't read like a book for a year like you could. And again, your brain, like I feel like there's almost like scarchissue and there's only so like I could only watch like the Great British Bakeoff and like Queer Eye, and then I also could do this podcast and I and again everybody's different, but I'm so thankful that your brain like I I Again, I know I am just a silly podcast host. I know nothing, but I remember when I when my mom died, reading somewhere that to play was the was sort of like helped heal trauma. And and you don't want to you don't need to manically do it. I mean you also have to like grieve and be tender. But like I find that this is the safe space of like hearing about hearing about substance Jesse and like all that like that is for me. Uh, you know like that really has helped and every like, you know, life keeps happening for everybody, and it helps put Humpty Dumpty back together again. So thank you, all right, Katie, Oh my gosh, I mean it's hard to pick.
Speaker 3: They're all.
Speaker 1: We've got a park ranger, we've got an animal lover, and we have the Grief Island person.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think, I think the woman that's on Greef Island.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know what I feel like. Honestly, if you lost your home and your possessions, maybe you need a sweatshirter or or a map or or to keep on dreaming about where you're gonna go. Maybe you need a little bit of like a map for future when you you're feeling a little better of where you might go. So that'll be your little light in the candle, candle in the window.
Speaker 3: So you are the winner. Send us your mailing address, S. M. A.
Speaker 1: Hackett, and and hope be nice to yourself while you're on Grief Island and we'll be waiting for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, here we are.
Speaker 1: Now we're gonna I want to hear your three two one, and then we're gonna pick a post of the week with a sleep crownd Wunner.
Speaker 3: I gotta tell.
Speaker 2: You, Can I tell you that I finally opened my sleep crownd that you gave me. Yeah? Do you love it?
Speaker 4: I use it? It's the best.
Speaker 3: I bring it everywhere. I brought her to Austin.
Speaker 2: My lady friend stole it.
Speaker 1: She did, loved it. I'm going to be honest with you. I really I love it. I love it, love it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: I love it too. It's a complete completely changed my sleep.
Speaker 2: I need another one. She actually put a really nice note in with Julie.
Speaker 5: Julie she's seen me like ordering stuff before. She's like, you need more stuffing and I'm like, I need my lesson.
Speaker 1: Okay, she asked me last night, I needed more stuff in.
Speaker 2: She's the best.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I'm also trying to read a Thanksgiving Yeah what what? How dare you.
Speaker 3: Level?
Speaker 2: It is actually good.
Speaker 3: It's pretty good. Okay for those two listeners.
Speaker 1: If you're going to get your if you're going to get your your dream portal with your patented nosegap technology, oh yeah yeah, they literally I I cannot tell you. I don't know what is made of. I think it's bamboo. It is angel wings. It's so common regular.
Speaker 4: And I'll tell you what. I love the travel.
Speaker 3: I'm the I'm a travel all the time. I'm a travel girl.
Speaker 2: Do you guys travel with pillows like your own?
Speaker 3: I travel with my travel.
Speaker 2: Hotel crowd for you to look at it.
Speaker 1: I also want to say that Katie gave Mittens a therapy friend.
Speaker 3: It's called a snuggle kitty. They also snuggle puppies.
Speaker 9: We had a listener message me because I had talked about passed away.
Speaker 3: It's brutal. Out of the brutal, brutal, out of the bl blood clot. It was horrible, bad.
Speaker 1: But she gave me this stuffed cat that has has a little thing. It has a heart beat inside.
Speaker 3: You put a heat pack and she puts it on her every night and her motor goes and she's so comforted. I put it on her every night. Oh my god, you should get I will get one. Gets really great for if you have like.
Speaker 4: They make a Gareth one like a little me.
Speaker 3: I sometimes hold you make a mini Gareth. Jose is black and white. Yeah, they have a black and white one. That's what I got.
Speaker 4: It's so he doesn't know he's black and white.
Speaker 3: Though Okay, does he doesn't you've seen.
Speaker 2: Okay, he doesn't see three to one?
Speaker 3: Who's number who's the second going.
Speaker 2: To be controversial? This is I always land on. Grant is just a guy? Okay, right, So here's number one is who I picked episode one?
Speaker 3: Okay, Zoe number two you think she's gonna win?
Speaker 2: Yep, and I Number two is Juliana well and and unfortunately Letia, who will not deliver on Fantasy s weeeks, is going to go.
Speaker 3: She's gonna self eleimonade somehow.
Speaker 2: Either she's gonna go or he's gonna be like I can't Zoey, do you remember that dress Day one? The entrance bingo? He's just a guy at the end of the day. Guys are simple animals and all this like I lead with my platitudes.
Speaker 3: No, okay, sadet.
Speaker 2: Okay, but that should be the lesson every season always this way.
Speaker 3: You will say last year about you were right about Devin.
Speaker 4: Okay, Let's easiest family.
Speaker 3: Okay, the only one that I like family though.
Speaker 1: I do too, but a lot yeah, yeah, let's all.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm I'm close. I'm going uh Latia three.
Speaker 3: Whoa because you won't put out that and that family.
Speaker 5: There's just a lot going on there that I feel like you there'd be a bit of buyers re more Okay, I think you'd be checking. I'm gonna go to zoey okay, yep. Fantasy sweets great good stuff.
Speaker 4: But you know what I mean. You've said it. We're moving on. I think I think Juliana.
Speaker 9: Okay, KT money, Zoe three okay, and then Lytia and then Juliana. I think the two that he can't decide between is Lytia and Juliana. And I think he's gonna choose Juliana because Lytia.
Speaker 3: I think he's just gonna be like I don't want to be a more at Okay, it's a lot the previews.
Speaker 1: I I'm going to stick to my guns, but I think I'm wrong because I do think Lytia's issues with the fantasy suits.
Speaker 3: Will get her lemonades, especially if she goes. I don't want you fucking anyone else. No, no, I'm doing but I I agree with you. But I'm going to stick to what I thought.
Speaker 1: And even though I picked Juliana in my in my fantasy picks, I'm going to say three Zoe two, I'm gonna say, Juliana, because I think he loves Letia.
Speaker 3: You think we're all we all we all do.
Speaker 5: Some wi.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Now, if you want your own sleep crowd, there's a new code.
Speaker 3: It's Lama to twenty five. There's two l's of mama.
Speaker 4: Say, don't forget.
Speaker 2: It's not but plug twenty five.
Speaker 5: One T one T guys plug one T, don't ask, it's but.
Speaker 3: Plaid meg los Jesse twenty five.
Speaker 4: Oh no, there's blood splattered on mine.
Speaker 2: It's as soon as I get home. Okay, I'm signing up for substance Jesse.
Speaker 3: Okay, substance Cheessie. Okay.
Speaker 2: So and if you win, I'm gonna make.
Speaker 1: Your bailing address at Rosepodcasts at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we.
Speaker 4: Are just a slow impression. Go ahead, and.
Speaker 1: You can this DM Anna money Moves hose a or all right, are selling hose.
Speaker 3: In a hashtag?
Speaker 1: Yea and whatever if you want a dm If you're like, we hate the Twitter or X, we understand.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: Liz Earnest at Lizard Queen the way the host pulled up those TikTok receipts, I'm gonna start calling him messy Palmer.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. Okay, Okay, that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: All right, Uh, what's substance messy? Never mind?
Speaker 1: All right, here's miss v at Preschool quats chubby Bunny, except instead of Marshmallows is Beverly's big titties.
Speaker 5: O sh wow, that's the hottest tweet?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 3: Okay? Here's another one.
Speaker 2: By the way, next time we go down.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got to say chubby Buddy motor boat.
Speaker 4: At the strip club.
Speaker 2: Chubby bunny, chubby Bunny.
Speaker 3: This is from them. Okay, this is from Gretchen Strader. None for Gretchen apps.
Speaker 1: Dina somehow forgot the number one rule we attorneys tell our clients dance like nobody's watching, but.
Speaker 3: Text like it will be read aloud in court one day. That's that's pretty good.
Speaker 1: Here's another one from Josh uh Maggie Mark Markerer. I don't know Dina politics, but at some point during this terrible administration, she is going to be attorney general. Okay, here's another one from KP at Kim Love's Chips. Two grown men talking to a magic mirror was not on my women Tell All Bingo card. And honestly, I'm pretty ashamed it wasn't.
Speaker 3: Yes, here's another one. Hattie Hines at Hattie Hines.
Speaker 1: Customer Service Agents, Extra Strong ponytail Holders work where section of revolve. All hate to see Carolina coming.
Speaker 3: Okay, and.
Speaker 1: Let's see final one, Final one Rebecca Fini at Beccafini. At this point, they should just make a graphic for hakeemcam and keep him in picture and picture for this whole show.
Speaker 2: Yes, do that guy's eyes?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that his guy's eyes are yes, exactly.
Speaker 4: Okay, what were they doing there?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: They cut to them and I'm like, oh now all right.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, which were you you see?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the Exorcist? Yeah? Like devil like they flashed the scene. Yeah, that's it's like the Christ No, oh my god, I feel like I saw something horrible.
Speaker 1: My talk to might be Messy Palmer and big feel Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: The first one is this lizard queen.
Speaker 1: The way the host pull up those TikTok receipts, I'm gonna start calling him Messy Palmer or miss v at preschool quats Chubby Bunny, except as Marshallows is Beverly faked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it got better on the second. The second was better.
Speaker 5: Okay, got better, Big tits was the right way.
Speaker 3: To do it, Chubby Bunny, except Beverly, Jerry, Jared, I.
Speaker 10: Gotta tell you did the time, absolutely.
Speaker 3: What would you We've missed both of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've missed all of you as well.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, you're going to be getting some competition. Why, Arden and I are going to take a stand up class.
Speaker 4: Oh ship, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're going on the road.
Speaker 3: The road. I have tour as a headliner before, but now I'm gonna actually know what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're doing it.
Speaker 2: I'm getting a notebook and everything.
Speaker 4: Oh, come on, that's mine mole skin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, collapsible stool so I always have a place to put my water bottle in notebook.
Speaker 3: We're going to go a tour together, right, Okay, what would you like to promote nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm good to our future tour, future stand up tour. Yeah, with you Gareth and I.
Speaker 4: Okay, great, I like that.
Speaker 2: I'm opening I can't that's.
Speaker 4: Fine, that's fine.
Speaker 2: I want to go early.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's great. It's a big advantage.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll feature because I'm fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we'll.
Speaker 1: Have gare that's the work, Gareth, what would you like to promote?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, the doll up starts a tour this week.
Speaker 3: That's fun.
Speaker 2: So you can go to dolluppodcast dot com.
Speaker 5: That's full over from New Mexico, Texas. And then you can go to Garethrones dot com for stand updates. There's a bunch listen to We're here to help.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you we missed so much?
Speaker 2: I missed you.
Speaker 3: People have emailed and like what they want to know where you are.
Speaker 5: It was it was bad, And then I even I wasn't going to I told Katie the last time I saw it, I was like, I feel like I'm being an asshole.
Speaker 4: I just wanted I just we don't care.
Speaker 3: You don't have to watch it. We just want you to come on your I.
Speaker 2: Like watching it.
Speaker 4: I like this. This was great two episodes.
Speaker 3: By the way, next time it'll be Paradise.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 3: And you got a little bit of like the farm team for Paradise.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I got to hear about Beverly Yes.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Okay, you guys, Righteous Gemstones has started. I had so much fun at the premiere my episode, My first episode is episode three, so it's but watch this Sunday so you know what's going on. The first episode is like a real flashback, So if you want to start, you can start this Sunday and then I'll be in the one after that, but just so you kind of know what's happening. And I gotta tell you, I'll be real, like, it was so fun filming it, and you never know, like going to like the premieres of stuff, if people were only like if they be.
Speaker 3: Like, oh who are you?
Speaker 1: Like they were so welcoming the other night, because it's not always the case, you know what I mean, Like like Danny McBride is just such a class act, and everybody in the show, who I didn't know any of them before.
Speaker 3: They were so nice.
Speaker 2: That's awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like it was. It was truly probably my favorite, next to next to See, next to Still the King, next to Still the King.
Speaker 2: I'm still here.
Speaker 1: It was probably my favorite professional job ever does so I'm very excited about and the part is really fun and it starts a week from Sunday. Katie Money, what would you like to promote as always gonna go to your local shelter and the doctor foster a pet in La.
Speaker 3: They especially need dog fosters again. Ah for more in photos.
Speaker 1: And okay and uh and until next time. We have two really fun episodes left. We have fantasy sweets in the finale Bingo Bengo. And next week is Whitney's coming on and it's her birthday the day where do we have to do something? So we'll have to do something for Whitney's birthday. Okay, it's the next time. My name is a marine, thinks.
Speaker 2: Much good bye.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, we're gonna get all tonight.
Speaker 2: I feels so good. I just got one little bush finger out where you.
Speaker 11: Listen to your word? Who your accept this rose into your world?
Speaker 1: Will you accept this Roses? A production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.